时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 收件人 泰根·普赖斯 你好啊无名氏 | |
[00:02] | You trust Tegan? | 你相信泰根吗 |
[00:03] | She recently got an E-mail that caught I.T.’s attention. | IT部门注意到了她最近收到的一封邮件 |
[00:06] | Emmett’s watching you. | 埃米特在监视你 |
[00:07] | Clearly something weird is going on right now. | 因为很明显发生了一些很奇怪的事 |
[00:09] | You haven’t seen this yet? | 你还没看到这个吗 |
[00:10] | An anonymous tip led to the discovery | 一位匿名人士提供了线索 |
[00:12] | of an abandoned car. | 使他们发现了一辆废弃的汽车 |
[00:14] | This was Nate? | 是内特干的吗 |
[00:15] | Annalise tried to adopt Wes Gibbins. | 安娜丽丝想要收养韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[00:17] | I heard Miller on the phone talking to someone about the adoption. | 有一次我听见米勒打电话跟别人说领养的事 |
[00:20] | – Who? – Someone named Lynne. | -谁 -一个叫琳恩的人 |
[00:21] | 州长 琳恩·博克海德 | |
[00:22] | FBI agents were just seen arriving | 联邦调查局探员刚被人发现来到了 |
[00:24] | at the Governor’s mansion. | 哈里斯堡的州长官邸 |
[00:25] | 突发新闻 费城地检尸体被找到 | |
[00:26] | Connor needs to call his mom right now. | 康纳尔现在得给他妈妈打个电话 |
[00:28] | She just posted a photo of us. | 她刚刚发了一张我们的照片 |
[00:29] | With Nate and Miller, too. | 照片上还有内特和米勒 |
[00:38] | 克里斯多弗 我的第一个圣诞 | |
[00:45] | It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas! | 越来越有圣诞气氛了 |
[00:48] | How did you even afford this crap? | 你怎么付得起这堆破烂 |
[00:50] | Credit card. No expenses will be spared | 信用卡 给我儿子准备他第一个圣诞节 |
[00:52] | for my son’s first Christmas. | 我可一分钱都不会省 |
[00:56] | This side needs more ornaments. | 这边还要来一点装饰 |
[00:57] | I don’t think Christopher’s gonna notice. | 我觉得克里斯多弗不会注意到的 |
[00:59] | Okay, so, when do we get to, like, | 那么 我们什么时候可以 |
[01:01] | eat chocolate cookies and watch Hallmark movies? | 吃巧克力饼干看套路电影 |
[01:02] | Uh, when you stop complaining and start decorating! | 就等你停止抱怨开始干活之后 |
[01:06] | How fun is this, mi amor? | 多有趣啊 我的宝贝 |
[01:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:19] | Maman? | 妈妈 |
[01:22] | Your mother? | 你母亲吗 |
[01:24] | – Maman, c’est toi? – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 是你吗 -我的天啊 |
[01:30] | Was it her? | 是她吗 |
[01:34] | I’m just being paranoid. | 只是我在瞎想 |
[01:36] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[01:37] | That’s upside down. | 那个反了 |
[01:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:48] | What are we doing in a hotel? | 我们来酒店干什么 |
[01:50] | This is my apartment, Mamma. | 这是我的公寓 妈妈 |
[01:56] | My, oh, my. Oh, my. – | 天啊 天啊 |
[02:00] | If I don’t feel like I’m visiting | 我还以为来到了 |
[02:04] | Miss Winfrey herself. | 奥普拉家呢 |
[02:08] | My baby done good! | 我家女儿真棒啊 |
[02:12] | How ’bout a nap? | 小睡一下如何 |
[02:15] | Not until you tell me what I’m doing here. | 除非你告诉我来这里的原因 |
[02:18] | It’s Christmas, Mamma. | 这可是圣诞节啊 妈妈 |
[02:19] | You fly all the way home just to pick me up, though? | 你大老远飞回家只是为了接我 |
[02:24] | – Celestine should see this mansion, too! – I know, | -塞拉斯丁真该看看这豪宅 -我知道 |
[02:26] | but I wanted you all to myself. | 但我只想要你 |
[02:28] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[02:29] | We could watch TV, pig out. | 看电视 胡吃海塞 |
[02:32] | I’ll do all the cooking… | 做饭的任务就交给我 |
[02:35] | Mamma, what is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[02:37] | My baby is living her best life. | 我女儿生活得非常好 |
[02:42] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[02:46] | Proud. | 骄傲 |
[02:48] | Just proud. | 只是骄傲 |
[02:56] | – What’s the matter? – Phone. | -怎么了 -手机 |
[02:58] | Give me a minute. | 稍等 |
[03:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:03] | Ms. Keating, Agent Telesco with the FBI. | 基廷女士 我是联调局的特莱斯蔻探员 |
[03:05] | Are you free to come in and answer a few questions? | 你方便过来回答几个问题吗 |
[03:09] | My mother’s visiting. | 我母亲来了 |
[03:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[03:13] | We know you tried to adopt Wes Gibbins. | 我们知道你曾想收养韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[03:16] | What case are you working here, exactly? | 你们究竟在忙哪件案子 |
[03:18] | Miller’s or my husband’s? | 米勒那件 还是我丈夫那件 |
[03:19] | Let’s have this conversation in person. | 我们见面了再谈吧 |
[03:21] | I’m hanging up — | 我要挂电话了 |
[03:22] | We’re prepared to offer you complete immunity, Ms. Keating. | 我们准备给你完全的豁免权 基廷女士 |
[03:28] | For what? | 豁免什么 |
[03:30] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[03:33] | Just come in. | 来吧 |
[03:36] | After the holiday. | 过完节再说 |
[03:54] | Not visiting your mom for Christmas? | 圣诞节都不去陪妈妈 |
[03:56] | Don’t talk to me about my mom. | 别提我妈的事 |
[03:59] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来悔过的 |
[04:07] | I told the Feds everything Annalise wanted me to. | 我已经把安娜丽丝吩咐的全都说给联调局听了 |
[04:10] | Why are you here? | 你还来干什么 |
[04:11] | – To kiss and make up. – Just leave. | -亲热和解 -你走吧 |
[04:12] | I would’ve told Annalise who you were months ago | 我要是觉得你图谋不轨的话 |
[04:15] | if I thought you were a bad guy. | 几个月前就会告诉她你的身份了 |
[04:17] | But I didn’t, and now she hates me. | 但我没这么做 现在她却记恨起我了 |
[04:18] | Ain’t that enough for you? | 这还不够吗 |
[04:21] | You wanna know why I didn’t go home? | 你知道我为什么没回家吗 |
[04:24] | My mother would’ve asked me a thousand questions, | 因为我妈会问我无数个问题 |
[04:26] | any of which I answer with the truth | 只要我如实回答了其中一个 |
[04:30] | would’ve sent her on a pill binge. | 都会让她精神崩溃 疯狂吃药 |
[04:31] | So you’re protecting her. | 你这是在保护她 |
[04:32] | No, I’m lying to her, every day. | 我这是每天都在欺骗她 |
[04:34] | And maybe you’re okay with doing that, but… | 可能你说谎成习惯了 但… |
[04:37] | she’s a good person, and she deserves better. | 她是个好人 她不该一直被人骗 |
[04:40] | She deserved better than Sam, too. | 你妈妈也值得比山姆更好的人 |
[04:44] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[04:50] | Ronnie wasn’t just my son. | 罗尼不仅仅是我的孩子 |
[04:52] | He was my friend. | 他还是我的朋友 |
[04:54] | He would come over on weekends. | 他一到周末就会回家 |
[04:57] | We’d watch the Eagles — | 我们会一起看老鹰队的比赛 |
[04:59] | he’d make his famous seven-layer dip. | 他还会做他拿手的七层蘸酱 |
[05:03] | Maybe it’s ’cause he was my only child, | 也许是因为他是我独子的缘故 |
[05:06] | but I always felt that our connection was rare. | 我总觉得我们之间的联系非常特殊 |
[05:10] | It’s my faith that lets me know | 我的信念告诉我 |
[05:14] | that Ronnie is not alone. | 罗尼并不孤单 |
[05:17] | He is with his father… | 他和他父亲团聚了 |
[05:20] | who I know is so very glad to see him. | 他爸爸见到他一定很高兴 |
[05:34] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常谢谢你们能来 |
[05:37] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[05:41] | – Hello. – Um, Asher Millstone. | -你好 -我是亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[05:43] | I was your son’s intern. | 你儿子的实习生 |
[05:46] | He’s my mentor, more than he needed to be. | 他就像我的导师 对我特别地好 |
[05:50] | Really believed in my potential and… | 非常相信我的潜能… |
[05:54] | Um, I’ll let you… | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[06:00] | – What have you heard? – Just what’s on the news. | -你打听到了什么吗 -只知道新闻报道的 |
[06:02] | But you knew the Governor was involved before we talked. | 但你在我们谈话前就知道州长跟这件事有关了 |
[06:05] | How? | 这是为什么 |
[06:06] | I just heard what the police told you. | 我只听到了警方跟你的对话 |
[06:10] | You know I couldn’t even see his body? | 你知道我连他的尸体都看不到吗 |
[06:13] | They used bleach on him. He was unrecognizable. | 凶手用了漂白剂 他都没办法辨认了 |
[06:19] | – I’m so sorry. – Listen, Bonnie. | -我很遗憾 -听我说 邦尼 |
[06:21] | You need to catch the people who did this | 你一定要将凶手绳之以法 |
[06:24] | and make sure they get the death penalty | 并且判他们死刑 |
[06:26] | so I can watch them die. | 我要亲眼看着他们死 |
[06:30] | Police have revealed new information | 警方发布了有关 |
[06:32] | about the murder of D.A. Ronald Miller — | 罗纳德·米勒检察官谋杀案的最新消息 |
[06:32] | 突发新闻 检察官遇害与州长有关 | |
[06:34] | namely, that the bleach and acid used | 称用来处理尸体的 |
[06:37] | in the disposal of his body | 漂白剂和酸 |
[06:38] | match a previous murder allegedly committed | 与此前一起谋杀案所用的相吻合 |
[06:41] | by an employee of Moretti Construction. | 该案嫌疑犯为莫雷蒂建筑公司的一名员工 |
[06:43] | The Moretti Family was a top donor | 莫雷蒂家族是州长博克海德 |
[06:45] | in Governor Birkhead’s last campaign, | 上次竞选活动的最大捐资方 |
[06:48] | therefore offering one reason as to… | 这也是为什么 |
[06:49] | – Nate is so smart. – …why the FBI questioned | -内特太狡猾了 -联调局 |
[06:52] | the Governor about the D.A. Last — | 就地检官遇害一案质询了州长 |
[06:56] | – No more murder. – Great. My mom’s almost here. | -别看了 晦气 -很好 我妈快到了 |
[06:58] | Aw, she’s gonna be sad that Asher’s not here to greet her. | 她要是看到亚设没来祝她节日快乐会很难过的 |
[07:01] | No more Asher jokes. She’s feeling very sensitive | 别开亚设的玩笑了 自从我让她把那张照片 |
[07:03] | ever since I had her remove that photo from Instagram. | 从图片墙撤掉以后她就变得非常敏感 |
[07:06] | Why? Because she’s in love with him? | 为什么 她爱上他了 |
[07:07] | No, because she’s ashamed, | 不是 因为她感到耻辱 |
[07:08] | as she should be. | 而且她理应如此 |
[07:09] | So let’s all just act normal, | 因此我们都表现地正常点 |
[07:11] | and maybe she won’t notice | 也许她不会注意到 |
[07:12] | that we’re all terrified about going to jail. | 我们害怕要去坐牢怕得要死 |
[07:14] | Well, she didn’t notice | 她二十年都没发现 |
[07:15] | that her husband was gay for 20 years, | 她丈夫是同性恋 |
[07:17] | so I think we’re good. | 所以我们觉得我们没事 |
[07:20] | Normal and happy, okay? | 正常而快乐 好吗 |
[07:23] | – Happy holidays! – Hi. | -节日快乐 -你好 |
[07:28] | – It’s so good to see you. – Honey! Oh, nice to see you! | -见到你太好了 -亲爱的 见到你真好 |
[07:33] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[07:35] | Come wrap them big arms around me. | 来用你的大胳膊好好抱我一下 |
[07:37] | Don’t hurt him, Mamma. | 你轻点 妈妈 |
[07:40] | How you doing, Miss Ophelia? | 您好吗 奥菲利亚女士 |
[07:41] | Better than ever. And your daddy? | 不能再好了 你爸爸怎么样 |
[07:43] | – How’s he doing? – Mamma… | -他怎么样 -妈妈… |
[07:45] | Please tell me he’s coming for dinner tomorrow. | 他明天可要来吃晚饭啊 |
[07:48] | He’s a little bit under the weather, | 他有一点不舒服 |
[07:49] | but maybe you can see him next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[07:51] | I understand. But that’s a promise. | 我理解 不过可说定了 |
[07:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:58] | Mamma, let’s get you to bed now. | 妈妈 我送你去睡觉吧 |
[08:01] | – I’m not going to bed. – Okay, Mamma. | -我才不要睡觉呢 -好了 妈妈 |
[08:03] | I don’t need to go to no bed. | 我才不要去睡什么觉呢 |
[08:05] | People go to bed at nighttime. | 人到晚上才睡觉呢 |
[08:07] | That’s when people go to sleep. | 那才是人去睡觉的时间呢 |
[08:12] | – It’s nice you invited her. – It’s selfish. | -你请她来很好啊 -很自私 |
[08:14] | She’s keeping me from drinking my way into the new year. | 她来我就不会醉醺醺地一直喝到新年 |
[08:18] | Now, what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[08:20] | Telesco wants me to come in for an interview. | 特莱斯蔻想让我去接受问话 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | That means your plan is not working. | 那就是说你的计划没成功 |
[08:25] | The body already led them to the Governor — | 尸体已经把他们引向州长了… |
[08:27] | Then why are they offering me immunity? | 那他们为什么还给我开豁免权的条件 |
[08:31] | – You gonna take it? – Stop — | -你会接受吗 -少来了 |
[08:33] | You have nothing to do with this — | 你跟这事一点关系都没有… |
[08:34] | So you think I should sell you out, put you in jail? | 所以你觉得我应该出卖你 把你送进监狱 |
[08:37] | You’ve done it before. | 你又不是没干过 |
[08:40] | This is what they want, Annalise — | 这就是他们想要的 安娜丽丝 |
[08:42] | turn us against each other. | 挑拨我们之间的关系 |
[08:43] | That’s the only way this thing falls apart. | 这是唯一能让事情出问题的方法 |
[08:45] | There are a million ways that this could fall apart. | 让事情出问题的方法有的是 |
[08:47] | Listen to me, right now. | 听我说 |
[08:49] | I can take care of myself, and I believe I’ve done that. | 我可以照顾自己 我相信我已经做到了 |
[08:53] | But if you feel like that’s too much, | 可如果你觉得对你来说压力太大了 |
[08:54] | then maybe you should take the deal. | 也许你应该接受她们的条件 |
[08:55] | That’s not what I want. | 我不想这样 |
[08:57] | You say that now. | 现在你是这么说 |
[08:59] | Wait until the deal’s in front of you. | 等到那条件摆在你面前再看吧 |
[09:20] | Drinking again? | 又开始喝了 |
[09:24] | Course not. | 当然没有 |
[09:26] | I heard you and Nathaniel talking. | 我听见你和内特尼尔说的话了 |
[09:31] | Now, what trouble you got yourself in? | 你又让自己惹什么麻烦了 |
[09:33] | None. | 什么也没有 |
[09:35] | Then what is this deal you’re thinking about taking? | 那你考虑接受的那个条件是怎么回事 |
[09:40] | It’s a legal matter, Mamma. | 那是法律上的事 妈妈 |
[09:42] | It’s — It’s about my work. | 是我工作上的事 |
[09:44] | But it can hurt Nathaniel if you take it — | 但如果你接受就会伤害内特尼尔 |
[09:46] | ain’t this right? | 是不是这样 |
[09:49] | Don’t you dare do that. | 不许你那样做 |
[09:51] | Nathaniel is a good man. | 内特尼尔是个好人 |
[09:54] | Not as good as you think. | 没有你想的那么好 |
[09:58] | Let’s go to sleep, Mamma. | 我们睡觉吧 妈妈 |
[09:59] | We got a big day tomorrow. | 明天可是个大日子 |
[10:16] | Smile! Smile, Christopher! | 笑一个 克里斯多弗 |
[10:22] | It’s the beard. | 是大胡子 |
[10:23] | He can sense I can’t grow my own. | 他觉察到我自己长不出来 |
[10:26] | Here, Mom. I’ll take a photo of you and Oli. | 来吧 妈妈 我来给你和奥利照张相 |
[10:27] | Oh, love that. | 太好了 |
[10:32] | Check there aren’t other photos. | 查一下确保没有其它的照片了 |
[10:34] | Why do you think I asked? | 你以为我这么做是为了什么 |
[10:35] | What are you guys whispering about? | 你们俩在嘀咕什么呢 |
[10:36] | Oh, I was just saying how jealous I am that Connor has you. | 我刚才在说我很嫉妒康纳尔有你这样的母亲 |
[10:40] | My mother’s idea of Christmas is running a toys-for-tots scam | 我母亲的圣诞节是搞捐玩具送小孩的骗局 |
[10:43] | to pay off her gambling debts. | 来偿还她的债务 |
[10:44] | Well, I guess that explains why you’re not spending | 我想这就是为什么你假期 |
[10:46] | the holidays with your family. | 不和你家人在一起 |
[10:47] | – What about you, Laurel? – Mom, don’t be nosey. | -你呢 劳拉 – 妈 别多管闲事 |
[10:54] | Can I talk to you both? | 我能和你们俩谈谈吗 |
[11:01] | – Who is that? – Mom, no. | -那是谁 -妈 别这样 |
[11:05] | Gabriel’s gonna spend Christmas here with you guys. | 加布里尔会和你们一起过圣诞节 |
[11:07] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不能 |
[11:08] | – I already made Asher invite him. – Why? | -我已经让亚设邀请他了 -为什么 |
[11:09] | Sad, lonely people do stupid things. | 悲伤孤独的人容易做蠢事 |
[11:12] | This is an easy way to keep him on our side. | 这样更容易让他站在我们这边 |
[11:14] | Maybe just wear something a little more form-fitting. | 你应该穿些更贴身的衣服 |
[11:16] | – Frank. – Did Laurel tell you she got | -弗兰克 -劳拉告诉过你 |
[11:17] | a creepy call from a mouth-breather? | 她接到了个无声的来电吗 |
[11:19] | It was a blocked number, and they hung up. | 是个未知来电 马上就挂了 |
[11:21] | – She thinks it was her mother. – I don’t know that, though. | -她觉得是她的妈妈 -我不知道是不是她 |
[11:22] | You’ll tell us if we’re not safe? | 如果我们不安全你会告诉我们的吧 |
[11:24] | Just let me know if it happens again. | 如果又打来记得要告诉我 |
[11:26] | It’s Christmas, okay? | 现在是圣诞 好吗 |
[11:28] | We can all afford to have one nice day a year. | 我们一年总可以度过美好的一天 |
[11:41] | Ms. Price. | 普赖斯女士 |
[11:45] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[11:47] | I wouldn’t be here if you’d return my calls. | 如果你回我电话我就不会来这里 |
[11:51] | You are the one person who can find out what Annalise knows. | 你是唯一能查出安娜丽丝知道哪些事的人 |
[11:55] | I was with her when the news of Miller’s body broke. | 米勒尸体的新闻爆出时 我和她在一起 |
[11:59] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[12:01] | Is that why you’re okay going to her Christmas dinner? | 所以你才愿意去她的圣诞聚餐是吗 |
[12:05] | Call me if you find out anything. | 有什么发现给我打电话 |
[12:10] | Why are you working today? | 你今天为什么工作 |
[12:13] | I wasn’t invited to Annalise’s. | 安娜丽丝没邀请我 |
[12:22] | Thought pie would be better than booze. | 带派来总比带酒好 |
[12:25] | Did you talk to them? | 你和他们谈过了吗 |
[12:27] | Gabe’s gonna be at their house all day. | 加布会全天在他们家 |
[12:28] | – We’re good. – Okay. | -没问题的 -好的 |
[12:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | God, I will be once my mother is away from the stove. | 天 我妈只要不在炉子旁 我就会没事的 |
[12:33] | Mamma! | 妈妈 |
[12:38] | There’s the man. | 你在这呢 |
[12:39] | I gotta hand it to you. I had my doubts, | 我得和你说 我原先确实有所怀疑 |
[12:41] | but copycatting the Moretti hit was pure genius. | 但是模仿莫拉蒂刺杀案很聪明 |
[12:46] | – Dude. – I’ll fix that later. | -兄弟 -我过会儿和她聊 |
[12:48] | Quiet. I didn’t want to tell Bonnie, | 小声些 我不想和邦尼说 |
[12:50] | but the FBI’s calling Annalise in for an interview. | 但是联调局打电话找安娜丽丝面谈 |
[12:53] | They’re offering her immunity. | 他们给她豁免权 |
[12:55] | She should take it. | 她应该接受的 |
[12:57] | She’s the only one of us that hasn’t actually… | 她是我们中唯一一个没有 |
[12:59] | you know… | 你知道的 |
[13:27] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[13:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:31] | I told you not to go to that funeral. | 我告诉过你别去那个葬礼 |
[13:33] | Like I had a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:38] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[13:40] | Annalise… | 安娜丽丝 |
[13:42] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:43] | Can you trust her? | 你能信任她吗 |
[13:45] | Can I trust anyone at this point? | 我现在能信谁 |
[13:49] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:50] | – Merry Christmas. – Ooh, salsa partner! | -圣诞快乐 -萨尔萨舞伴 你好 |
[13:54] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:00] | Asher! Perfect timing. | 亚设 来的正是时候 |
[14:02] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉上衣 |
[14:04] | – What? – What? No, not for — | -什么 -什么 不是为了 |
[14:06] | Uh, I-I’m giving everyone their presents. | 我在送圣诞礼物 |
[14:08] | Ugly Christmas sweaters! | 难看的圣诞毛衣 |
[14:10] | Here! | 收好 |
[14:13] | Oh, Gabriel, I’m so sorry. I-I don’t have an extra. | 加布里尔 对不起 我没有额外毛衣了 |
[14:15] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[14:17] | Hey, uh, you can’t be nice to her. | 你不能对她好 |
[14:19] | Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll just, uh, | 好的 别担心 我只要 |
[14:21] | bring out the old “Hit it and quit it” Asher. | 回到以前那个”搞完就撤”亚设 |
[14:23] | You just made it worse. | 你让我更恶心了 |
[14:28] | Beer or wine? | 啤酒还是红酒 |
[14:29] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[14:32] | – Thanks for having me. – Thank Frank. | -谢谢你邀请我 -要谢就谢弗兰克 |
[14:34] | He made us invite you. | 他逼我们请你来的 |
[14:36] | Oh, and, uh, no flirting with Michaela. | 还有 别和米凯拉调情 |
[14:45] | – All right. Uh… – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[14:48] | Listen up. | 听我说 |
[14:49] | Oh, no. We — We are not doing toasts. | 不 我们不搞敬酒那套 |
[14:51] | Oh, you can handle a few compliments, Annalise. | 几句赞美的话你应付得来 安娜丽丝 |
[14:53] | To those I’m — I’m just meeting, | 敬那些 我刚认识的人 |
[14:56] | Mrs. Harkness, uh, thank you for sparing me | 哈克尼斯夫人 谢谢你让我 |
[14:58] | from having to, uh, dine alone at an IHOP. | 免于在国际煎饼屋独自用餐 |
[15:01] | To Annalise, our lovely host, | 敬安娜丽丝 我们可爱的女主人 |
[15:05] | please know how grateful I feel to be here today. | 你一定要知道我今天能来这有多么高兴 |
[15:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[15:09] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[15:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:12] | Mamma, Emmett is my boss. | 妈妈 埃米特是我的老板 |
[15:15] | Way you were talking, I thought that you were… | 看你说话的样子 我还以为你是 |
[15:18] | – a new boyfriend. – Okay, let’s eat. | -新男友呢 -好了 吃饭 |
[15:22] | My baby is generous, though. | 不过 我的宝贝很大方 |
[15:25] | Although that’s not the first word that comes to mind | 不过那不是安娜梅最大的 |
[15:28] | when you mention Anna Mae. | 特征 |
[15:32] | – Anna Mae? – First grade, I get a call | -安娜梅 -一年级的时候 我接到 |
[15:34] | from the principal… | 校长打来的电话 |
[15:35] | We’re not doing this, Mamma. | 别这样 妈妈 |
[15:37] | No, no, we gotta hear this. | 不 不 这个一定要听听 |
[15:39] | …wanting to know if everything was all right at home, | 他想知道我们家是不是一切还好 |
[15:42] | ’cause Anna Mae never had any lunch to eat. | 因为安娜梅从没有过午餐吃 |
[15:47] | I started yelling at that man. | 我朝那个人大喊 |
[15:50] | How dare you accuse me | 你怎么敢说我 |
[15:52] | of neglecting my child? | 疏于照看自己的孩子 |
[15:56] | Turned out that Ms. Anna Mae was giving her lunch | 最后才知道安娜梅女士在上学路上 |
[15:59] | to a homeless man on her way to school. | 把自己的午餐给了流浪汉 |
[16:01] | I didn’t do that. | 我没这么做过 |
[16:03] | Yes, you did. You don’t remember. | 你有 你不记得了 |
[16:07] | That’s why you’re a lawyer, baby. | 所以你成了律师 宝贝 |
[16:11] | And that’s why you teach. | 所以你去教书了 |
[16:14] | You will always be my generous baby girl, | 你在我心里永远都是一个慷慨的孩子 |
[16:20] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[16:26] | – Are you finished? – Yes, I am. | -你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[16:28] | Okay, then I order all of you to eat | 好吧 那我就请大家都开始吃饭 |
[16:30] | so that your mouths are full | 把你们的嘴塞满吃的 |
[16:32] | so that you won’t be able to talk about me. | 这样你们就不会说我的事了 |
[16:44] | You have to got to see this place, Mac Daddy. | 你一定要看看这个地方 万人迷 |
[16:48] | Anna Mae is in the big money now. | 安娜梅现在赚大钱了 |
[16:53] | I miss you, too, my Mac Daddy. | 我也想你 我的万人迷 |
[16:56] | And Anna Mae misses you — | 安娜梅也想你 |
[16:58] | Yes, she does! She said it right to my face. | 真的 她当着我的面说的 |
[17:02] | I miss that, too. | 我也很想念 |
[17:04] | That story up at dinner about you and me? | 饭桌上说到的你和我的事 |
[17:07] | You ought to behave yourself. Shame on you. | 你应该管住自己 不要脸 |
[17:09] | I think she heard us, wants you to help me. | 我觉得她是听说了我们的事 希望你帮我 |
[17:13] | That wasn’t me in the story. | 故事里说的不是我 |
[17:16] | It was Celestine. | 是塞拉斯丁 |
[17:19] | No way in hell would I ever give away my lunch. | 我绝不可能把自己的午餐给别人 |
[17:21] | I miss you kissing on me. | 我想念你的吻 |
[17:25] | I’m — All right. Back off, now. | 我 好好 我挂了 |
[17:27] | Don’t get naughty. | 别淘气 |
[17:29] | Don’t get naughty on me. | 别对我淘气 |
[17:34] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[17:36] | I haven’t had a chance to say this, | 我一直没有机会对你说 |
[17:38] | but please accept my condolences. | 但请一定接受我的慰问 |
[17:41] | I can’t imagine how hard this is. | 我无法想象这有多难熬 |
[17:45] | How did you know we were together? | 你怎么知道我们之前在一起了 |
[17:48] | Our friends at the D.A.’s. | 我们在地检的朋友说的 |
[17:52] | Was it not public knowledge? | 大家不是都知道了吗 |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:57] | I’m not feeling well. | 我有点不舒服 |
[18:02] | Everyone dig in. | 开始吃吧 |
[18:04] | Don’t forget your roughage. | 别忘了你的粗粮 |
[18:09] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[18:16] | Oh, come on, Connor. | 不是吧 康纳 |
[18:20] | Hey, Mom, why don’t you have something to eat? | 妈 你为什么不吃点东西 |
[18:23] | Don’t you take his side, Oliver. | 你怎么向着他呢 奥利弗 |
[18:25] | Take his side about what? | 什么向着他 |
[18:27] | We don’t need to talk about it. | 我们别聊这事 |
[18:28] | – Asher and I had an encounter. – Mom… | -我和亚设有次邂逅 -妈 |
[18:31] | It was not my finest moment, | 那次是不应该 |
[18:33] | but we’re all adults with needs. | 但毕竟我们都是有需求的成年人 |
[18:36] | – Stop. I’m begging you. – And if another adult | -别说了 -如果有另外一个成年人 |
[18:40] | with their own needs wants to do something that, | 也有需求 也愿意做点什么 |
[18:42] | you know, nobody’s done for me in a very long time, | 很久都没人为我做过的事情 |
[18:44] | he should be praised for that. | 那他可真是个好人 |
[18:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:47] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna go to the restroom. | 我 我去下洗手间 |
[18:49] | Mmm. This mac and cheese is really good, babe. | 这奶酪通心粉真不错 |
[18:51] | Yeah, and let me remind you, Connor Morgan, | 而且我得提醒你一下 康纳尔·摩根 |
[18:53] | I was the mom who let her teenage son | 我可是一个允许了青春期的儿子 |
[18:56] | have sex with a 23-year-old man in her home. | 在家里和二十三岁男人上床的妈妈 |
[18:59] | – That happened? – None of you realize | -有这种事 -你们都不知道 |
[19:01] | how much parents sacrifice their own happiness for their children. | 父母为孩子的幸福做出了多大的牺牲 |
[19:04] | Laurel has a child. | 劳拉有小孩的 |
[19:07] | Yes, well, then, she gets how hurtful it would be | 那她应该明白如果克里斯托弗 |
[19:09] | if Christopher decided not to spend Christmas with her. | 不和她过圣诞节 她会有多难过 |
[19:12] | – You’re here. – I know, but the rest of you. | -你在这儿 -我知道 但是你们其他人 |
[19:15] | Where are your parents? W-Why aren’t you calling them? | 你们爸妈呢 你们为什么不给他们打电话 |
[19:18] | Because I can guarantee you, they’re heartbroken | 我敢肯定 你们没和他们一起过圣诞 |
[19:20] | none of you are choosing to spend the holidays with them. | 他们心都要碎了 |
[19:29] | Special Agent Telesco from the FBI. | 联调局特别探员特莱斯蔻 |
[19:31] | – Are you Oliver Hampton? – Yes. | -你是奥利弗·汉普顿吗 -是 |
[19:33] | – And, uh, your husband. – That’s me. | -你丈夫在吗 -我在 |
[19:36] | I have a warrant for your wedding photos. | 我有搜查令 搜查你们的婚礼照片 |
[19:43] | 来电 康纳尔 | |
[19:55] | Where’s Tegan? | 泰根呢 |
[19:56] | Uh, she had — had to go see a friend. | 她去见个朋友 |
[19:58] | I’ll call an Uber just as soon | 我先把剩菜收拾好 |
[19:59] | as I get these leftovers in order. | 然后就叫优步 |
[20:02] | Take them home. | 带走呗 |
[20:03] | Yeah, to my, uh, mini-fridge at the hotel? | 放在我宾馆的小冰箱里 |
[20:07] | At least tell me that they gave you a suite. | 他们至少给你订了套间吧 |
[20:09] | Oh, yeah, so I have more room to, uh, be by myself in? | 所以我就有更多空间自己待着了是吧 |
[20:12] | Well, it works for me. | 我倒挺喜欢的 |
[20:13] | Does it? You know, I-I get it, | 是吗 我明白 |
[20:15] | ’cause you have, uh, a lot more than I do. | 因为你有我没有的东西 |
[20:18] | What do I have that you don’t? | 我有什么你没有的东西 |
[20:22] | You have a great mother | 你有个很棒的母亲 |
[20:24] | and friends who admire you. | 还有仰慕你的朋友 |
[20:25] | That doesn’t mean they like me. | 那不代表他们喜欢我 |
[20:27] | Why don’t you just accept that we do? | 为什么你不接受我们喜欢呢 |
[20:29] | “We”? | “我们” |
[20:31] | Yeah, we. | 对 我们 |
[20:36] | Okay, well, all I’m saying is, | 我意思是 |
[20:37] | is that you have this whole life that, | 你自己的很多事情 |
[20:39] | you know, you don’t share at work. | 是从来不和同事说的 |
[20:41] | Today you did. | 今天你说了 |
[20:44] | And you made me feel at home, | 你让我觉得像在家里一样 |
[20:45] | and I haven’t felt at home anywhere in a really long time. | 我很长时间都没有这种在家的感觉了 |
[20:49] | So thank you for that. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[21:06] | It’s late. | 挺晚了 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 是的 我走了 |
[21:49] | Sorry, precioso. | 抱歉 小可爱 |
[21:56] | No crying, okay? | 别哭好吗 |
[22:06] | Do we need to call your father? | 要打电话给你爸吗 |
[22:07] | He does tax law. | 他做的是税法 |
[22:09] | Why didn’t you tell me that District Attorney was at the wedding? | 为什么你不告诉我地检官也去了婚礼 |
[22:12] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:13] | I guess Bonnie was dating him, and he showed up. | 我猜邦尼在和他谈恋爱 所以他来了 |
[22:15] | Well, I’m not drunk anymore, Connor. | 我现在没醉 康纳尔 |
[22:17] | And they’re asking for photos, | 他们要照片 |
[22:18] | and you had me delete a photo. | 你要我删了一张照片 |
[22:20] | Yeah, because you hooked up with my friend. | 是因为你和我朋友搞到一起了 |
[22:22] | Can I jump in? Um… | 我能插一句吗 |
[22:26] | I’m an intern at the D.A.’s office, | 我在地检办公室实习 |
[22:29] | and I know the guy who died. | 我认识死了的那个人 |
[22:31] | It’s a really sad situation, | 这情况很令人难过 |
[22:32] | so the FBI’s just doing their job. | 所以联调局只是在履行职责而已 |
[22:35] | Connor just didn’t want your memories of the wedding | 康纳尔只是不希望毁掉你对婚礼的 |
[22:37] | to be ruined. | 美好记忆 |
[22:50] | Thank God you went to the bathroom when you did. | 谢天谢地当时你去了洗手间 |
[22:53] | They already know I’m on your guys’ side. | 他们已经知道我是站你们这边的了 |
[22:55] | – Are you? – I can leave | -是吗 -我可以离开 |
[22:57] | if you all don’t trust me. | 如果你们都不信任我的话 |
[22:58] | Just take this peace offering and entertain yourself. | 拿着这个和平礼物自娱自乐去吧 |
[23:01] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[23:04] | This whole time, | 一直以来 |
[23:06] | all anyone’s ever told me is that Sam’s a bad guy. | 所有人都跟我说山姆是个坏人 |
[23:09] | I told you, we barely even knew him. | 我告诉过你 我们不怎么了解他 |
[23:12] | Just tell me one thing you remember about him. | 就告诉我你记得他的一件事 |
[23:15] | – Get off! – Laurel! | -快起来 -劳拉 |
[23:19] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:22] | There’s nothing I can tell you. | 我没什么可告诉你的 |
[23:25] | How do you not want to find your birth parents? | 你怎么会不想找到亲生父母呢 |
[23:28] | You looked for yours. You feel good about what you found? | 你找了你的亲生父母 结果你高兴吗 |
[23:30] | – Actually, yeah, I do. – How? | -事实上 我真的很高兴 -怎么会 |
[23:33] | He impregnated a student and then murdered her. | 他让自己的学生怀孕还杀了她 |
[23:35] | Well, at least I’m not wondering anymore, | 至少我不用再猜测了 |
[23:38] | walking around with this whole abandonment complex. | 不再带着被遗弃的情结生活 |
[23:40] | Well, there’s where we’re different. | 好吧 这就是我们俩不同的地方 |
[23:41] | I never felt abandoned. | 我从来没感觉被遗弃 |
[23:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你说的 |
[23:44] | Stop projecting on me. | 别再把自己投射到我身上 |
[23:47] | You know what? I’m taking my wine back. | 你知道吗 我要把酒拿回去 |
[23:51] | This isn’t legal under the 4th Amendment. | 根据《宪法第四修正案》这是不合法的 |
[23:54] | Read the warrant closer. | 仔细读读逮捕令 |
[23:55] | – What’s going on? – They’re now saying | -怎么了 -他们说 |
[23:57] | – they have to take my laptop. -What?! | -要把我的笔记本电脑收走 -什么 |
[23:58] | Ms. Castillo, nice to see you again. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 很高兴又见面了 |
[24:00] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[24:01] | It actually says they can take anything | 这上面写着他们可以拿走任何 |
[24:02] | that might help with the investigation. | 可能协助调查的东西 |
[24:04] | Okay, but why haven’t you looked into my father for this? | 好吧 但是为什么你们不去调查我父亲呢 |
[24:06] | He killed Denver — he must’ve done this, too. | 是他杀了丹沃 这肯定也是他干的 |
[24:08] | The evidence isn’t leading us to your father. | 证据并未指向你的父亲 |
[24:10] | Well, where is it leading to? | 那它指向哪里 |
[24:12] | Here, apparently. | 显然是这里 |
[24:16] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[24:25] | Some drama after you left. | 你走之后发生了点事 |
[24:27] | The Feds raided the kids’ house, | 联调局突击搜查了孩子们的房子 |
[24:28] | took Oli’s laptop. | 拿走了奥利的电脑 |
[24:31] | Maybe you can ask what they’re looking for | 或许等你回去上班之后 |
[24:32] | when you’re back in the office? | 你可以问问他们在找什么 |
[24:36] | Bon? | 邦 |
[24:45] | I should’ve gone with you to the funeral. | 我应该跟你去参加葬礼的 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:53] | I’m a week late. | 我的姨妈晚了一周 |
[24:58] | I’ve been feeling dizzy the last few days, too. | 这几天我还觉得很晕 |
[25:04] | And nauseous. | 而且想吐 |
[25:09] | You, uh… | 你… |
[25:12] | take a pregnancy test? | 做验孕测试了吗 |
[25:16] | I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[25:19] | Hey. | 听着 |
[25:26] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[25:28] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[25:31] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[25:46] | Tell me there’s nothing they can find. | 告诉我那里面没有任何有价值的东西 |
[25:48] | There’s definitely things they could find. | 里面当然有有价值的东西 |
[25:49] | – They just won’t. – Are you sure? | -只不过他们不会找到 -你确定吗 |
[25:50] | I’m the only one who can get past my firewalls. | 只有我能通过自己的防火墙 |
[25:52] | This is the FBI. | 这可是联调局 |
[25:53] | As long as they don’t have my passwords, we’re fine. | 只要他们拿不到我的密码 我们就没事 |
[25:55] | We’re not fine as long as my mother’s threatening | 只要我妈威胁要给我爸打电话 |
[25:57] | – to call my father. – It’s my father I’m most worried about. | -我们就有事 -我最担心的是我爸 |
[25:59] | Maybe he’s the one prank-calling me. | 或许他就是那个给我打恶作剧电话的人 |
[26:01] | Then I’m not safe, and neither is Christopher. | 那我就不安全 克里斯多弗也是 |
[26:04] | So maybe I go to the FBI, | 所以或许我能去联调局 |
[26:05] | – talk to Telesco… – What’s wrong? | -跟特莱斯蔻谈谈… -怎么了 |
[26:06] | see if I can get her to | 看能不能让她 |
[26:07] | – focus on my father instead. – It’s just a bug. | -把注意力集中到我爸身上 -有点不舒服 |
[26:09] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[26:10] | Do you think that I should talk to Telesco about this? | 你觉得我该跟特莱斯蔻谈谈吗 |
[26:12] | I’m already going to talk to her, | 我正要去和她谈谈 |
[26:13] | so don’t do anything until after. | 在那之前什么都不要做 |
[26:15] | Why are you talking to the FBI? | 你为什么要和联邦调查局的人谈话 |
[26:17] | They called me in for an interview. | 是他们要找我谈的 |
[26:23] | We’ve escaped this long, so why should that change? | 我们已经逍遥法外了这么久 不会有变化的 |
[26:37] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[26:39] | Nate told me about the immunity. | 内特告诉我豁免权的事了 |
[26:42] | Did you tell Bonnie? | 你告诉邦尼了吗 |
[26:44] | No. | 没有 |
[26:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:51] | Why don’t you just admit you’re here to babysit me? | 你为什么不承认你是来照顾我的 |
[26:54] | Oh, no. Just to hang out. | 不 我只是来溜达溜达 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[26:58] | I have a present for you. | 我有件礼物给你 |
[27:03] | From your father, really. | 是来自你父亲的 |
[27:09] | We started writing to each other after the Supreme Court. | 我们在最高法院的案子之后开始互相写信 |
[27:14] | And then he passed, | 然后他去世了 |
[27:17] | and I thought you would like to know how proud he was. | 我觉得应该让你知道他有多么骄傲 |
[27:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[27:30] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:32] | Why does something always have to be wrong? | 为什么非得出事呢 |
[27:36] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[27:37] | because both of you always getting yourself | 因为你们两个总是让自己 |
[27:40] | in some kind of trouble. | 陷入各种麻烦 |
[27:41] | Mamma, we’re fine. | 妈妈 我们很好 |
[27:43] | You’re not fine. | 你们不好 |
[27:44] | You’d be fine if you got married. | 你们结婚了才会好 |
[27:49] | So you wouldn’t have to testify against each other. | 那样你们就不用相互指证了 |
[27:54] | Isn’t that what you lawyers call “Spousal privilege”? | 这不是你们律师所谓的”配偶特权”吗 |
[27:59] | Isn’t that what you call it? | 是这么叫的吧 |
[28:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[28:05] | I’m just saying it, if you… | 我只是说 如果你们 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna mind my business. | 我还是管好我自己吧 |
[28:15] | You left so you could talk about | 你们离开就是为了 |
[28:17] | what’s going on without me hearing. | 让我听不到你们谈了什么 |
[28:18] | Uh, it was just a boring legal conversation. | 只是无聊的法律方面的对话 |
[28:20] | Yeah, it was so boring, I wish I could’ve skipped it. | 是啊 太无聊了 我能跳过就好了 |
[28:23] | Oliver, you’re a wonderful singer, | 奥利弗 你是个出色的歌手 |
[28:25] | but a terrible liar. | 但你太不擅长说谎了 |
[28:27] | Just give us a second. | 给我们点时间 |
[28:37] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话吧 |
[28:39] | Otherwise I’m packing you in my suitcase | 否则我就把你装进我的手提箱 |
[28:41] | and I’m taking you home. | 再把你拎回家 |
[28:43] | You can’t tell Dad. | 你不能告诉爸爸 |
[28:46] | Promise. | 向我保证 |
[28:47] | I won’t. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[28:53] | This all involves the Governor. | 这和州长有关 |
[28:55] | I know. I-I read all about that investigation online. | 我知道 我在网上有看到那项调查 |
[28:58] | Yeah, but what you don’t know | 但你不知道的是 |
[28:59] | is that the Governor’s been coming after Annalise. | 州长盯上安娜丽丝了 |
[29:03] | It’s all because we won our Supreme Court case. | 因为我们赢了最高法院的案子 |
[29:06] | And now the FBI is working with the Governor | 现在联邦调查局正在和州长合作 |
[29:10] | to try and scare us into dropping clients. | 试图恐吓我们放弃客户 |
[29:13] | This is not making me feel better. | 这并不能让我感觉好一点 |
[29:14] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[29:16] | But that’s… | 但那是 |
[29:20] | …the type of man that you raised me to be — | 你把我培养成了那样的人 |
[29:24] | to live a life that’s about something bigger than myself. | 去追求一种高于自我的生活 |
[29:29] | And that feels really good. | 那感觉真好 |
[29:32] | Even if it means the FBI | 即使这意味着 |
[29:33] | has to show up at my house sometimes. | 联邦调查局有时会到我家来 |
[29:37] | I hate all this. | 我讨厌这一切 |
[29:41] | But I’m so proud of you. | 但我真为你感到骄傲 |
[30:01] | Mamma? | 妈妈 |
[30:05] | You’re sad because I gotta go. | 你很难过 因为我得走了 |
[30:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[30:11] | Then stay. | 那就留下来吧 |
[30:15] | Your Daddy wouldn’t like that. | 你爸爸会不高兴的 |
[30:20] | I know that you’re mad at me still for taking him back. | 我知道你还在为我重新接受他而生我的气 |
[30:24] | Oh, Mamma, I’m happy if you’re happy. | 妈妈 你开心我就开心 |
[30:27] | Anna Mae, I’m happy | 安娜梅 我开心 |
[30:28] | because I make myself happy, | 是因为我让自己开心起来 |
[30:30] | and I make myself happy by loving him. | 那又是因为爱你爸爸使我快乐 |
[30:36] | God knows I tried not to, | 天知道我真的试过不去爱他 |
[30:40] | just worrying about myself and my children. | 只要担心我自己和我的孩子 |
[30:43] | Well, I worry about more than just myself, Mamma. | 我担心的可不止我自己 妈妈 |
[30:47] | – I know that. – Do you? | -我知道 -你真的知道吗 |
[30:49] | ‘Cause it sounds like you want me to be that little girl | 好像你就想让我当那个 |
[30:52] | who goes hungry so everyone else can eat. | 可以为了他人利益而自我牺牲的人 |
[30:54] | Nobody wants you to go hungry, Anna Mae. | 没人想让你牺牲 安娜梅 |
[30:59] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[31:02] | We just want you to be happy. | 我们只想让你开心 |
[31:09] | Sam had a son. | 山姆有一个儿子 |
[31:13] | With his first wife. | 跟他的第一个妻子 |
[31:15] | His name is Gabriel. | 他叫加布里尔 |
[31:18] | I didn’t know until now. | 我以前不知道 |
[31:19] | Sam lied all that time. | 山姆一直在骗我 |
[31:23] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[31:26] | Every man I ever loved has hurt me, Mamma. | 我爱过的男人都伤害了我 妈妈 |
[31:30] | And I’m not you. I can’t forgive and forget. | 我不是你 我无法原谅也无法忘记 |
[31:34] | I tried, but… | 我试过 但是 |
[31:39] | And I don’t want to let anyone else in. | 我不想再接受任何人 |
[31:40] | I just want to be alone. | 我只想一个人过 |
[31:43] | How in the hell are you alone when I’m here? | 有我在 你怎么会是一个人 |
[31:46] | Because you’re packing up to go home, | 因为你会收拾东西回家 |
[31:48] | and I’m gonna be left here to do what? | 留下我一个人干什么呢 |
[31:52] | Save everyone else, even if it kills me? | 拯救别人 哪怕会牺牲我吗 |
[31:56] | What about me saving myself? | 那我为什么不拯救自己呢 |
[32:02] | Only by saving everyone else… | 只有拯救了别人 |
[32:07] | can you save you. | 你才能拯救你自己 |
[32:12] | Loving your Daddy was not for him. | 爱你爸爸不是为了他 |
[32:15] | It was for me. | 是为了我自己 |
[32:18] | Because that love fills me up. | 因为那种爱让我觉得充实 |
[32:22] | Just like my love for you | 就像我对你的爱一样 |
[32:26] | fills me up. | 让我觉得充实 |
[32:29] | And, God Almighty, I wish you knew what it was like | 我的主啊 我真希望你能知道 |
[32:34] | for a mamma to love her child, | 一个妈妈爱自己的孩子是什么感觉 |
[32:40] | but you gotta take what you got. | 但你要珍惜你现在所拥有的 |
[32:45] | And all you got right now is Nathaniel. | 现在你只有内特尼尔 |
[32:51] | What about me loving myself, Mamma? | 那如果我爱自己呢 妈妈 |
[32:56] | Doesn’t that count for anything? | 这样不行吗 |
[33:00] | You’ll never love yourself | 如果你伤害了别人 |
[33:03] | if you hurt people, Anna Mae. | 你永远都无法爱自己 安娜梅 |
[33:07] | We both know that. | 我们都知道 |
[33:18] | We’re all right, baby. | 咱没事 宝贝 |
[33:21] | We’re all right. | 咱没事 |
[33:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:57] | I can meet you tomorrow at 3:00. | 明天三点我可以见你 |
[33:59] | Does that work? | 可以吗 |
[34:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:02] | Should I prepare immunity paperwork? | 我要准备豁免文件吗 |
[34:05] | I don’t see why not. | 我觉得可以 |
[34:07] | Well, I’ll see you then. | 那明天见 |
[34:12] | You’re offering Annalise immunity? | 你要给安娜丽丝豁免权 |
[34:15] | Unless you can give me a reason why she doesn’t deserve it. | 除非你能给我一个她不该被豁免的理由 |
[34:36] | Agent Telesco will be in shortly. | 特莱斯蔻探员很快就过来 |
[34:56] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[34:58] | You got the present I sent you? | 收到我送你的礼物了吗 |
[35:02] | See, I do pay attention. | 看到没 我记在心上了 |
[35:04] | Yeah, I-I-I actually spent the day with Michaela. | 是的 我 其实我今天跟米凯拉在一起 |
[35:27] | 快捷 准确 验孕 | |
[35:53] | 亲爱的奥菲利亚小姐 收到你的来信 我十分惊喜 | |
[36:12] | So? | 怎么样 |
[36:15] | No. | 没怀 |
[36:54] | This is FBI Special Agent Claire Telesco. | 我是联调局特别探员克莱尔·特莱斯蔻 |
[36:56] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[36:58] | Hi. This is Laurel Castillo. | 你好 我是劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[37:02] | Call me back. | 请回电 |
[37:22] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思久等了 |
[37:27] | I imagine you’re quite busy. | 我想你应该很忙 |
[37:29] | You have something to report about D.A. Miller’s case? | 你有米勒地检案的线索吗 |
[37:32] | It’s about the lead agent on the case, Claire Telesco. | 是案件的负责人克莱尔·特莱斯蔻的事 |
[37:36] | You’re offering Annalise immunity? | 你要给安娜丽丝豁免权 |
[37:39] | Unless you can give a reason why she doesn’t deserve it. | 除非你能给我一个她不该被豁免的理由 |
[37:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:54] | Promise you’ll protect me. | 你要保证你会保护我 |
[37:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:57] | I mean it, Claire. | 我是认真的 克莱尔 |
[37:58] | I’ve got no one. | 我没有任何人 |
[38:01] | You’ve got me. | 你有我 |
[38:05] | You don’t care about me. | 你不在乎我 |
[38:08] | You work past 9:00 every night… | 你每晚都工作到九点以后 |
[38:12] | never leave your house on Sundays. | 周日也从来不出家门 |
[38:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:17] | So you know I’m pathetic and single. | 现在你知道我既单身又可悲 |
[38:20] | If that makes you pathetic, | 如果那说明你很可悲 |
[38:22] | so am I. | 那我也是 |
[38:26] | You’re single? | 你是单身吗 |
[38:30] | You’re surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[38:49] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[38:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:21] | Did you feel coerced? | 你觉得自己是被强迫的吗 |
[39:22] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[39:24] | Claire and I both share the blame for crossing that line. | 我和克莱尔都不该越过底线 |
[39:27] | But my personal safety is still at risk, | 但是我依然处于危险中 |
[39:32] | so I’d feel more comfortable | 如果给我指派一名新探员 |
[39:33] | if I was reassigned to a new agent. | 我会感觉更加安心点 |
[39:36] | You’re overreacting! | 你反应过激了 |
[39:37] | This has become a pattern of misconduct. | 你的行为已经越来越过分了 |
[39:40] | In the past month alone, you’ve planted evidence… | 过去的几个月里 你栽赃了证据 |
[39:42] | Now, as you can see, | 如你们所见 |
[39:43] | the agent plants the evidence | 有探员将一开始 |
[39:45] | that the FBI can’t find in the first place. | 联调局找不到的证据放了进去 |
[39:47] | …you offered a deal to a defendant | 你在被告律师不在场时 |
[39:49] | without his lawyer present… | 给他提供协议 |
[39:50] | I’m not doing this without my lawyer. | 律师没来我不会开口的 |
[39:52] | So you don’t want us to drop the charges? | 你不想让我们撤销起诉是吗 |
[39:54] | …and now you have slept with an informant, | 现在你还睡了你的线人 |
[39:57] | an act that could discredit this entire investigation. | 很可能会毁掉整个调查 |
[40:01] | This is Keating playing us. | 这都是基廷在耍我们 |
[40:03] | All of our hard evidence points to Birkhead. | 我们查出来的证据都指向博克海德 |
[40:05] | – It’s planted evidence… – We just got the report on Miller’s car. | -那都是栽赃的 -米勒的车的报告出来了 |
[40:09] | The dirt on his tires matches the soil | 他轮胎上的泥土 |
[40:10] | at the Moretti construction site. | 和莫雷蒂建筑工地的相仿 |
[40:15] | Claire, no one has worked harder on this than you. | 克莱尔 这件事你比任何人都下功夫 |
[40:17] | But I’m gonna have to take you off Bonfire | 但现在我只能把你调离篝火行动 |
[40:19] | until further notice. | 等待进一步通知 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry, Ms. Keating. | 很抱歉 基廷女士 |
[40:27] | We’re going to have to reschedule you. | 我们得重新安排你的会面了 |
[40:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:30] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不能透露 |
[40:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[40:43] | The same reason little Anna Mae gave up her lunch. | 和小安娜梅放弃她的午餐的原因一样 |
[40:47] | And don’t relax too much. | 不要太放松了 |
[40:48] | I just bought you time | 我只是给你在 |
[40:50] | until Telesco’s replacement catches up. | 接手特莱斯蔻的人理清头绪之前争取了时间 |
[40:53] | You can sleep with that one. | 那个人你自己去睡吧 |
[40:56] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[40:58] | Then that’s all you need to say. | 这就够了 |
[41:15] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[41:19] | This is Annalise. | 我是安娜丽丝 |
[41:33] | I came here against my better judgment. | 我本来是不该来这里的 |
[41:37] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[41:40] | I want to end this, Annalise. | 我想结束这一切 安娜丽丝 |
[41:42] | Then confess. | 那就坦白吧 |
[41:43] | We’re in the right place for it. | 这个地方正合适 |
[41:44] | None of this was me. | 这都不是我干的 |
[41:47] | D.A. Miller, Nate Lahey Senior — | 米勒检察官 老内特·勒西 |
[41:48] | You could’ve lied to me over the phone. | 你大可以直接在电话里骗我 |
[41:50] | I know who killed Nate Senior. | 我知道是谁杀了老内特 |
[41:55] | You know him, too. | 你也认识他 |
[42:04] | Emmett Crawford. | 埃米特·克劳福德 |