时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What can I do to get you to trust me? | 我该怎么做才能让你相信我 |
[00:05] | Tegan, I don’t miss you. | 泰根 我并不想念你 |
[00:09] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:11] | I’m scared she’s gonna hang herself, like Dad. | 我担心她会上吊 跟爸爸一样 |
[00:14] | We’re gonna fix this, okay? | 我们一起解决 好吗 |
[00:15] | FBI has an informant. | 联调局有线人 |
[00:16] | Someone in your group. | 是你们小组里的人 |
[00:18] | Annalise knows where Laurel is, Frank. | 安娜丽丝知道劳拉在哪里 弗兰克 |
[00:20] | What’s the account balance? | 账户余额是多少 |
[00:21] | Your current balance is $2.17. | 您现在的余额是2.17美元 |
[00:24] | – Solomon? – Yeah. | -所罗门 -在 |
[00:26] | It’s time to pay up. | 该清偿了 |
[00:27] | I want a father. | 我想要一个父亲 |
[00:28] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[00:32] | I represent a suspect in this case. | 我为这个案子的嫌疑犯代理 |
[00:34] | Is the body still there? | 尸体还在吗 |
[00:50] | Oh, come on. We’re gonna be late for class! | 别这样 上课要迟到了 |
[00:53] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[00:54] | I have to put class before ass if I’m gonna graduate. | 如果要毕业 我就得优先上课而不是上床 |
[00:59] | Get out. Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[01:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | 短信 安娜丽丝 | |
[01:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:21] | Annalise texted you. | 安娜丽丝给你发了短信 |
[01:27] | What does she want? | 她想干什么 |
[01:29] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[01:30] | She uses information as power. | 信息是她的权力 |
[01:32] | Like that woman needs any more power. | 说得好像她还需要更多权力一样 |
[01:34] | Preach. | 说得太对了 |
[01:43] | Why, hello. | 你好 |
[01:44] | So, what’s this about? | 说吧 怎么了 |
[01:47] | Solomon. | 所罗门 |
[01:49] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[01:50] | Your boyfriend. And before you get mad — | 你的男友 但是在你生气前 |
[01:52] | I’m mad at the both of you. | 你俩我都气 |
[01:53] | But mostly me. | 但是主要是气我 |
[01:57] | So, who is this boyfriend? | 所以你男友是什么人 |
[02:01] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[02:02] | You two are so close, you’re having sleepovers? | 你们关系这么近 都开始留宿了 |
[02:04] | He just got here. | 他刚到 |
[02:05] | He popped out of your bedroom! | 他是从你房间出来的 |
[02:06] | The kitchen. | 是厨房 |
[02:07] | And I only asked for Annalise’s help | 你一直不给我回电话 |
[02:09] | because you wouldn’t call me back. | 我只好找安娜丽丝帮忙了 |
[02:10] | You mean because you didn’t have the balls | 因为你没那个勇气 |
[02:11] | to come and talk to me alone. | 单独找我谈 |
[02:13] | I told you she would think that. | 我说了她会这么想 |
[02:14] | I just want to do whatever I can to fix us. | 我只是想修补我们之间的关系 |
[02:16] | – Why? – Because you’re my daughter. | -为什么 -因为你是我女儿 |
[02:18] | I mean, why do you want to fix us right now? | 我是说你为什么现在会想修补我们之间的关系 |
[02:19] | Versus 30 years ago? | 而不是30年前 |
[02:21] | What, you’re scared I’m gonna out you as a deadbeat dad? | 怎么 你怕我把你是个混蛋父亲的事说出去 |
[02:23] | Ruin your brand? | 坏了你的名声 |
[02:24] | I’m scared that I will die | 我很怕我到死 |
[02:26] | without ever getting to know you, Michaela. | 都不能了解你 米凯拉 |
[02:28] | That’s why I’m here, why I involved Annalise. | 所以我才在这里 所以我才会找安娜丽丝 |
[02:32] | I want to be in your life. | 我想成为你生活的一部分 |
[02:35] | He write you a blank check, too? | 他也给你写了张空白支票 |
[02:37] | What? | 什么 |
[02:37] | Oh, he didn’t tell you about that? | 他没告诉你 |
[02:38] | Tell me you didn’t do that. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[02:39] | You asked for that money, Michaela. | 是你要钱的 米凯拉 |
[02:41] | She was testing you. | 她是在测试你 |
[02:42] | Just tell me what you want — | 告诉我你想怎么样 |
[02:44] | even if that means that I should go away forever. | 即使你要我从你生活中消失 |
[02:46] | But I will do whatever you tell me to do. | 你要我做什么都行 |
[02:49] | What I want is for you to have been there for me | 我要的是每次翠舍尔跟我说 |
[02:51] | every time Trishelle reminded me | 我不过是张福利支票的时候 |
[02:52] | that I was nothing more than a welfare check. | 你能在我身边 |
[02:55] | Or to beat the hell out of the parents | 或者把那些在操场上 |
[02:56] | whose kids called me the N-word on the playground. | 说我是个黑鬼的小孩的父母揍个半死 |
[02:59] | Or to stop my teachers from putting me in special ed | 或者当我在种族歧视严重的门罗县长大 |
[03:01] | because I was so scared living in racist-ass Monroe County | 因太害怕而不敢在班上说话 却因此被老师 |
[03:04] | that I never spoke in class! | 送去特殊儿童学校时你能阻止他们 |
[03:10] | I-I hate myself for even letting that happen to you. | 我非常痛恨自己让这种事发生在你身上 |
[03:13] | Well, I hate you, too. | 我也恨你 |
[03:16] | And you. | 还有你 |
[03:18] | But mostly you. | 但主要是你 |
[03:37] | Wait, he was in Annalise’s that early in the morning? | 他一大早就在安娜丽丝家 |
[03:40] | Maybe they were smashing. | 也许他们在做爱做的事 |
[03:41] | Stop before I vomit. | 再说我就要吐了 |
[03:44] | You know we have class in an hour. | 你知道一个小时后就要上课了 |
[03:46] | So, I’ll be drunk in class. | 那我就醉着去上课 |
[03:47] | Well, at least you know Solomon really cares about you. | 至少你知道所罗门真的关心你 |
[03:49] | Mnh. He only cares about his reputation. | 他关心的是他的声誉 |
[03:51] | Alright, so, then, let’s cash the check | 那就把钱取出来 |
[03:52] | and move to South America. | 搬到南美去 |
[03:53] | He’s the one that needs to disappear, not me. | 应该消失的是他 不是我 |
[03:55] | Then take the money and hire a P.I. | 那就用那笔钱去雇个私家侦探 |
[03:57] | and figure out why Annalise picked me. | 查清楚为什么安娜丽丝会选中我 |
[03:58] | Man, you really are a dog with a bone. | 你还真是紧咬不放 |
[04:00] | Yeah, a big bone. | 没错 |
[04:01] | You know how infuriating it is | 安娜丽丝知道我的某些事 |
[04:02] | that Annalise knows something about me that I don’t? | 我自己却不知道 你知道有多气人吗 |
[04:04] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[04:05] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[04:07] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[04:09] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[04:12] | Alright, you can take two more at noon. | 中午吃两片 |
[04:13] | Call me if you need anything. | 有任何事就给我打电话 |
[04:15] | I can leave work anytime. | 我随时可以离开 |
[04:18] | Good. | 好 |
[04:20] | I was thinking a sponge bath later. | 我想过会儿泡个澡 |
[04:21] | You know, I actually hired someone else for that. | 我找了个人来帮你泡 |
[04:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:24] | Hello? Bonnie? | 有人吗 邦尼 |
[04:26] | We’re in here! | 这呢 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God. You look — | 上帝啊 你看起来 |
[04:30] | Handsome as hell? | 帅呆了 |
[04:31] | Sure. | 是的 |
[04:33] | Leave his side at any point, and I’ll know. | 你敢离开他我就收拾你 |
[04:35] | Just call me Florence Nightin-glue. | 我会像强力胶一样粘着他的 |
[04:37] | Behave. | 乖乖的 |
[04:40] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[04:41] | Frank really wants a sponge bath. | 弗兰克想找人帮他泡个澡 |
[04:44] | First, let’s see how you do fluffing my pillow. | 你先给我抖抖枕头 |
[04:51] | Yas, queen! | 漂亮 女皇 |
[04:53] | Go, queen! | 加油 女皇 |
[04:55] | Now do the treble step. | 现在来高音步 |
[04:56] | Mom, look. Remember this part? | 妈妈 看 还记得吗 |
[04:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:59] | That’s not all the wee leprechaun has left in him. | 这小精灵还能跳得更好 |
[05:04] | Oh, God! | 上帝 |
[05:05] | My back! Oh. | 我的背 |
[05:07] | Oh, I think I might have outgrown that move. | 这个年纪应该跳不了这舞步了 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna be smiling for days off that. | 这情景我会笑上好几天的 |
[05:11] | Right, Mom? | 是吗 妈妈 |
[05:14] | Now I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:16] | What? | 明白什么 |
[05:17] | You two planned this so I’d snap out of it. | 这是你们安排好的好让我摆脱这情绪 |
[05:20] | Like depression is a switch I can just flip on and off? | 好像抑郁是个可以随时拨动的开关 |
[05:24] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这回事 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna lie down upstairs. | 我去楼上躺着了 |
[05:27] | Uh, I-I brought us biscuits from Busters, Mom. | 我带了吃的过来 妈妈 |
[05:29] | I th– I thought we could, uh, eat before I go to class. | 我想可以在我上课前一起吃点东西 |
[05:32] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[05:38] | The meds aren’t working. | 药没起作用 |
[05:41] | The doctor said it’s gonna take a few weeks. | 医生说要过几周才能见效 |
[05:42] | She could kill herself by then. | 她也许到不了那时候就自杀了 |
[05:44] | Would you please stop making that joke? | 你能别开这玩笑了吗 |
[05:46] | Where’s the joke? | 这哪是玩笑 |
[05:47] | Okay, well, then, take her to the doctor | 那就带她去见医生 |
[05:48] | and ask them to inject her with lithium or something. | 让医生给她打一针之类的 |
[05:52] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 |
[05:54] | I’ll leave mine here. | 我会把车留给你 |
[05:54] | I don’t have a license, either. | 我也没驾照 |
[05:56] | Remember? The thing with Mrs. Anderson’s station wagon… | 记得吗 安德森夫人的休旅车那事 |
[06:00] | I’m not the only adult here. | 你也是个成年人了 |
[06:02] | Alright, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. Give me the keys. | 抱歉 把钥匙给我吧 |
[06:09] | I’ll drive like an old lady. | 我会像个老奶奶一样开的 |
[06:18] | Ohh, my L2. | 我的脊椎 |
[06:23] | That the best you got? | 你就这么点力气 |
[06:25] | I’m just getting started. | 我这才刚开始 |
[06:26] | Go hard. | 用力 |
[06:27] | Get mad at the bag. | 把火都撒在沙袋上 |
[06:31] | Picture an ex. Come on. | 想象你的前任 来吧 |
[06:34] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Stop. I can’t talk about an ex on the first date. | 打住 我不能在第一次约会就谈前男友 |
[06:37] | It’s as bad as politics. | 这跟政治一样不是好话题 |
[06:40] | Just so you know, | 另外 |
[06:41] | I don’t hook up with Republicans. | 我不跟共和党搞在一起 |
[06:43] | Hey, registered Independent here. | 我是无党派人士 |
[06:45] | You got proof? | 有证据吗 |
[06:47] | Back at my place. | 在家 |
[06:49] | Alright. | 好 |
[06:51] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[06:53] | Let’s see if you can get lucky. | 看看你运气怎么样 |
[06:58] | I got Michaela over here. | 我把米凯拉叫过来了 |
[07:00] | Now it’s my turn to cash in. | 现在该拿钱了 |
[07:02] | How much money do you need? | 你要多少钱 |
[07:03] | As much as you’re willing to give. | 你能给多少我就要多少 |
[07:06] | Why, though? What’s it for? | 为什么 干什么用的 |
[07:07] | To disappear. | 消失 |
[07:08] | Ever since Sam died, the FBI’s been gunning for me. | 山姆死后联调局就一直盯着我 |
[07:12] | – ‘Cause you’re guilty? – No. | -因为你有罪 -不是 |
[07:13] | Well, then, what you need is not money, | 那你需要的就不是钱 |
[07:15] | but a great lawyer. | 而是一个好律师 |
[07:16] | I’m the great lawyer. | 我就是好律师 |
[07:17] | And I know you know people who do this. | 我知道你认识可以干这事的人 |
[07:18] | Even if I do, Annalise, | 即使我确认认识 安娜丽丝 |
[07:20] | it’s gonna cost you a lot more than you think. | 代价也比你想象的要大 |
[07:21] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[07:22] | It’s also my money. | 但是我的钱 |
[07:23] | Money that you wouldn’t have if I hadn’t kept | 如果不是我一直以来帮你瞒着 |
[07:25] | your dirty Michaela secret all this time. | 米凯拉这个秘密 你就不会有那些钱 |
[07:31] | Listen, I’ll talk to Michaela again. | 听着 我会再跟米凯拉谈谈 |
[07:33] | Just see what my options are. | 看看是什么情况 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I’ll make a few calls. | 好 我找人问问 |
[07:38] | Old habits die hard, huh? | 旧习难改啊 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么意思 |
[07:41] | You still like to quit things. | 你还是喜欢逃避 |
[07:42] | I haven’t quit a damn thing my whole life. | 我这辈子都没逃避过 |
[07:45] | Not true. | 错 |
[07:47] | You quit us. | 你逃避过我们 |
[07:57] | You this creepy when Connor’s asleep? | 康纳尔睡觉时你也这么诡异吗 |
[07:59] | I feel like I could’ve prevented this. | 我觉得我本可以阻止这事发生的 |
[08:02] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[08:04] | Connor told you this was your fault? | 康纳尔说这是你的错 |
[08:06] | No. | 没有 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:10] | Well, he’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[08:13] | You sure there’s not anything I can do? | 你确定不用我做点什么吗 |
[08:14] | Like ice? Or a foot massage? | 冰敷 足部按摩 |
[08:17] | Tell me a story. Distract me. | 跟我讲故事 转移注意力 |
[08:20] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[08:22] | I had my first threesome. | 我前两天第一次三人行了 |
[08:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:25] | Oliver, out. | 奥利弗 出去 |
[08:26] | Bonnie said I couldn’t — | 邦尼说我不能 |
[08:28] | Who you gonna listen to, me or Bonnie? | 你听谁的 我还是邦尼 |
[08:39] | You think I had something to do with Laurel’s disappearance? | 你觉得我和劳拉失踪有关 |
[08:42] | I was just repeating what I was told. | 我只是重复我听到的 |
[08:43] | You and I came up with our own lie that night. | 你和我那晚对好了我们的说法 |
[08:47] | Or did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[08:49] | Miller begged for the transfer to happen at night | 米勒求典狱长把转移时间提前到晚上 |
[08:52] | before Xavier wanted, so the shooting wouldn’t happen. | 早于沙维尔指定的时间 好避免枪击 |
[08:54] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[08:55] | They can’t know. | 不能让他们知道 |
[08:56] | Maybe we should just tell them. | 或许我们该告诉他们 |
[08:58] | Bonnie almost killed herself. | 邦尼差点害死了自己 |
[09:00] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[09:03] | For her to complete it this time? | 让她这次成功自杀 |
[09:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:17] | There’s no way I’m letting your high ass | 我不能让你嗑嗨了 |
[09:19] | bare your soul. | 说出真相 |
[09:24] | Xavier says he has Wes’ confession. | 沙维尔说他有韦斯的供词 |
[09:28] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[09:31] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:33] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[09:37] | You feel like bitch-slapping the Castillos? | 你想打卡斯蒂洛一家的耳光吗 |
[09:39] | Isn’t that what they usually do to us? | 那不是他们对我们常做的吗 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s because we usually play defense. | 那是因为我们总是选择防守 |
[09:42] | But no more. | 不能这样了 |
[09:44] | We’re gonna file a restraining order | 我们要对这家人 |
[09:45] | against the whole family. | 申请限制令 |
[09:46] | Because a piece of paper is supposed to scare them? | 一张纸就能吓到他们吗 |
[09:49] | It’ll make the court aware | 这能让法庭知道 |
[09:50] | that they’ll do anything to take us down. | 他们会不顾一切摧毁我们 |
[09:52] | Or kill us. | 或杀死我们 |
[09:52] | What’s your strategy, then? | 那策略是什么 |
[09:54] | Roll over? Quit? | 拖延 逃避 |
[09:55] | Is that what you all have learned from me | 你们过去三年从我身上 |
[09:56] | for the last three years? | 就学到了这些 |
[09:58] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:00] | Draft a petition for a restraining order. | 准备限制令的诉状 |
[10:02] | List every horrible thing they’ve ever done — | 列出他们做的每件坏事 |
[10:04] | Frank’s beating, Laurel’s disappearance. | 殴打弗兰克 掳走劳拉 |
[10:06] | – Sandrine’s head in a box. – Quiet! | -把桑德琳的头装在盒子里 -小点声 |
[10:09] | Alright, everybody, take your seat. | 好了 各位 坐吧 |
[10:11] | We have a lot of bar prep to do today. | 今天得好好准备一下庭审 |
[10:17] | Hey. What was that about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[10:19] | Like I’m ever telling you anything ever again. | 你以为我还会再告诉你任何事吗 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:23] | You told Annalise I found Solomon. | 你告诉安娜丽丝我找到了所罗门 |
[10:27] | Yeah. We’re fighting again. | 没错 我们又吵架了 |
[10:39] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[10:42] | If this is some new fake apology, there’s no need. | 你如果要假道歉的话 还是省省吧 |
[10:44] | I have no intention of apologizing. | 我没打算道歉 |
[10:47] | You lied to my face. | 你当着我的面说谎 |
[10:48] | For Solomon. | 所罗门的事 |
[10:49] | Last I knew, he didn’t want to have anything to do with you. | 据我所知 他不想跟你有瓜葛 |
[10:51] | This was about protecting me? Bull! | 为了保护我吗 放屁 |
[10:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:55] | Alright, you hate me all you want. I can take it. | 随便你怎么恨我 我都接受 |
[10:58] | But why go through all this trouble finding him | 但你好不容易找到他 |
[11:01] | just to push him away? | 何必又把他推开 |
[11:03] | I was taking a second to think. | 我得思考一下 |
[11:05] | And maybe I would’ve given him a chance, | 我本可能给他机会 |
[11:07] | but then he used you to lie and ambush me. | 但他又利用你骗我还搞突然袭击 |
[11:09] | So, he’s not the fantasy you dreamed of? | 他不是你想象的样子 |
[11:12] | See… | 瞧 |
[11:13] | that’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[11:14] | He is. | 他是 |
[11:15] | He’s not some guy in jail | 他不是囚犯 |
[11:16] | or someone who had no choice but to give me up. | 不是逼不得已才抛弃我 |
[11:19] | He is the actual fairy-tale version | 他是父亲能成为的 |
[11:21] | of what a father should be, | 最理想的样子 |
[11:22] | and still, he chose himself over me. | 但他还是为了自己抛弃了我 |
[11:27] | So, now I don’t know how to feel. | 我不知该作何感想 |
[11:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:33] | I know what it’s like to hate your father. | 我知道恨自己的父亲是什么感受 |
[11:35] | Just thinking about mine right now makes my heart hurt. | 想到我父亲也让我心痛 |
[11:39] | But hating him is just gonna hurt you. | 但恨他只会伤害自己 |
[11:42] | Make sure you’re pushing him away for the right reasons. | 确保你是因为为正确的原因推开他 |
[12:02] | 安娜丽丝 我完事了 该你了 | |
[12:14] | Lindsey. Solomon Vick here. | 林赛 我是所罗门·维克 |
[12:17] | Listen, I might have a new client for you. | 我可能给你找了个新客户 |
[12:24] | You ever take a break from work? | 你工作不休息 |
[12:26] | Not unless I have a good reason. | 找到正当理由就会 |
[12:29] | I’m not a good reason? | 我不是正当理由吗 |
[12:31] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还不确定 |
[12:45] | What was the long game here, Nate? | 你有什么打算 内特 |
[12:47] | To get me all hot and bothered, | 让我欲火焚身 |
[12:50] | then what? I’d spill secrets about my ex? | 然后说出我前任的秘密 |
[12:55] | Tegan had nothing to do with your father’s death. | 泰根跟你父亲的死无关 |
[12:58] | Says her ex-wife. | 你可是她的前妻 |
[13:00] | Why would she have anything to do with that? | 她为什么会跟此事有关 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause she works for the Castillos. | 因为她为卡斯蒂洛工作 |
[13:04] | Worked for them. | 是工作过 |
[13:05] | Why does she have half a mil in stock | 她为什么会有劳拉·卡斯蒂洛公司的 |
[13:06] | from a company Laurel Castillo owns? | 价值五十万的股票 |
[13:08] | Jorge gave her that stock over 10 years ago. | 股票是豪尔赫十多年前给她的 |
[13:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:14] | Well, that is a question for Tegan. | 这要问泰根了 |
[13:17] | Now, do you want to ask her yourself, | 你是想自己去问她呢 |
[13:19] | or should I send her this recording that I just made? | 还是说我该把我刚刚录好的这个发给她 |
[13:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:24] | Well, that is a question for Tegan. | 这要问泰根了 |
[13:26] | Now, do you want to ask her yourself | 你是想自己去问她呢 |
[13:29] | or should I send her this recording that I just made? | 还是说我该把我刚刚录好的这个发给她 |
[13:32] | I’ve been telling him he’s wrong. | 我一直在告诉他 他是错的 |
[13:34] | Was that before or after you came here as his spy? | 是你来这里充当他的探子之前还是之后 |
[13:37] | You know how bad things have been. | 你知道情况有多糟糕 |
[13:39] | It’s made us all paranoid. | 让我们都神经兮兮的 |
[13:40] | It’s made you all stupid. | 让你们都傻了吧唧的 |
[13:43] | Does Annalise know about this? | 安娜丽丝知道这个吗 |
[13:44] | No. | 不 |
[13:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:47] | Then I only need to fire one employee today. | 那我今天只需要解雇一个人就行了 |
[13:49] | This is between you and Nate. | 这是你和内特之间的问题 |
[13:51] | Get your shady ass the hell out of my firm. | 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙给我滚出我的事务所 |
[14:04] | I really don’t get it. | 我真的不明白 |
[14:05] | Which part? | 哪部分不明白 |
[14:06] | Quitting a job that lets you work | 辞去这么一份能让你 |
[14:08] | at a campus this beautiful. | 在如此美丽的校园里工作的差事 |
[14:10] | My life is only beautiful on the outside. | 我的人生只是外表光鲜 |
[14:13] | My private jet on the way? | 我的私人飞机在路上了吗 |
[14:15] | Reached out to my contacts, and things are in motion. | 和我认识的人沟通过了 已经启动了 |
[14:17] | – Tell him to hurry. – Her. | -让他快点 -她 |
[14:19] | And it’s not as simple | 这事可不像给你 |
[14:20] | as sending you on a jet to some beach. | 派架飞机送你去海边那么简单 |
[14:22] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[14:23] | So, you know what you’re about to lose? | 你明白你要失去什么 |
[14:25] | Everything that makes your life worth living? | 所有让你的生命有价值的东西 |
[14:27] | Your mother, friends, work — it’s all gone. | 你的妈妈 朋友们 工作 全都没有了 |
[14:30] | I’m not the only quitter here. | 会逃避的可不止我一个 |
[14:32] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | You ditched your legal aid dreams | 大的事务所一招手 |
[14:34] | as soon as big law came calling. | 你就把法律援助的梦想给抛弃了 |
[14:36] | You and your $500 million regret that decision now? | 你还有你那五亿身价现在后悔了吗 |
[14:38] | What, ’cause money buys happiness? | 怎么 钱能买来幸福吗 |
[14:39] | Money could make life easier. | 钱能让生活容易一些 |
[14:41] | Not always. | 不总是 |
[14:42] | Well, I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意试一把 |
[14:45] | Is Michaela involved in whatever it is you’re running from? | 米凯拉和你想逃避的事情有牵连吗 |
[14:49] | I told you what I’m running from. | 我告诉你了我在逃避什么 |
[14:51] | You also said you weren’t guilty. | 你也说了你是无辜的 |
[14:52] | I’m not. | 没错 |
[14:53] | Innocent people | 无辜的人 |
[14:54] | don’t ditch their lives this easily, Annalise. | 不会那么轻易放弃她们的生活的 安娜丽丝 |
[14:56] | All this coming from a man who abandoned his daughter | 这话居然是从一个抛弃了自己女儿 |
[14:58] | like it was no big deal. | 还不当回事的人嘴里说出来 |
[15:00] | And you see how much I regret that. | 你看到我有多后悔了 |
[15:04] | If you want to be a part of Michaela’s life, | 如果你想成为米凯拉生活的一部分 |
[15:06] | chase her. | 追紧她 |
[15:07] | She deserves nothing less, with how much you hurt her. | 她值得这样 因为你把她伤得太深了 |
[15:11] | She wants to feel wanted. | 她想要感受到她是被需要的 |
[15:13] | Like all of us. | 我们不都是这样吗 |
[15:16] | Get me my damn jet. | 把我的飞机弄过来 |
[15:22] | AK is gonna be so proud of us! | AK一定会为我们骄傲的 |
[15:24] | That’s literally never happened. | 她可从来没为我们骄傲过 |
[15:24] | 禁制令 原告 安娜丽丝·基廷 | |
[15:26] | Yeah, but this petition is so pretty. | 但这份申请太漂亮了 |
[15:27] | I’d definitely restrain someone off of this. | 要是我绝对会以此限制某人 |
[15:31] | 禁制令 事情细节 很久以来以豪尔赫和沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛为首的卡斯蒂洛家族针对上述被保护人 展现出越来越多的反复无常 虐待和骚扰行为 具体行为如下 | |
[15:32] | You forgot to put Emmett’s murder. | 你忘记写上埃米特被杀的事了 |
[15:33] | That was ruled a heart attack. | 那个被判定为心脏病发作了 |
[15:35] | Just put it down. | 写上吧 |
[15:36] | And, oh, don’t forget that, uh, | 还有 别忘了 |
[15:37] | Connor is actually Emmett’s secret love child with Tegan. | 康纳实际上是埃米特和泰根的私生子 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | Oh, you know, that’s why Annalise picked him for the K5. | 所以安娜丽丝才选他进入5人组啊 |
[15:43] | You know, at this point, I would buy that. | 以现在这个情况 我可以相信 |
[15:47] | Asher, it’s Chloe! You there? | 亚设 我是克洛伊 你在吗 |
[15:48] | Why is she here? | 她来干什么 |
[15:49] | She probably wrecked my car. | 她很可能把我的车给撞坏了 |
[15:52] | Asher! | 亚设 |
[15:55] | Why aren’t you answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[15:56] | Busy. What’s wrong? | 忙啊 怎么了 |
[15:58] | Our mother. | 咱们的妈妈 |
[15:59] | She told me I was the biggest disappointment of her life. | 她告诉我我是她这辈子最大的失望 |
[16:01] | Yeah, that’s true. | 这没错啊 |
[16:03] | Well, I cannot take any more emotional abuse. | 我受不了这种情感上的伤害了 |
[16:05] | I need a night off to feel normal. | 我得自己过一晚疗疗伤 |
[16:08] | And that has to happen here? | 那你必须来这里吗 |
[16:09] | We have exams coming up. | 我们要准备考试了 |
[16:11] | You mean you hate me. | 你是说你讨厌我 |
[16:13] | No! We don’t. | 不 我们不讨厌你 |
[16:14] | Not…really. | 不算是吧 |
[16:16] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[16:18] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[16:19] | I just don’t have any friends in town. | 我只是这里没什么朋友 |
[16:20] | I blew them all off when I moved to Vegas. | 我搬去维加斯时把他们都放弃了 |
[16:22] | Can I drink this? | 这个我能喝吗 |
[16:29] | Ohh! Wow, this is bad. | 我的天 这个太难喝了 |
[16:31] | You guys really are poor, aren’t you? | 你们是真够穷的 |
[16:43] | What conspiracy theories about me | 你对我有那么多怀疑 |
[16:44] | can I disabuse you of, Nate? | 有哪一个需要我给你解释的 内特 |
[16:46] | That I killed Emmett, your father? | 我杀了埃米特 还是你爸爸 |
[16:49] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[16:50] | Let me in so we can talk about this. | 让我进去说 |
[16:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:02] | On the graves of my siblings, parents, and grandparents, | 以我死去的所有家人的名义 |
[17:06] | I swear to God, I had nothing to do | 我向上帝发誓 我与你父亲的不幸身亡 |
[17:08] | with the tragedy that was your father’s death. | 没有任何关系 |
[17:11] | Your whole family’s dead? | 你所有的家人都死了 |
[17:13] | You didn’t find that out with all your stalking? | 你跟踪我的时候没发现吗 |
[17:15] | It’s hard to find anything about you. | 想发现你点什么很难 |
[17:19] | I know the pain of losing the people you love. | 我了解失去所爱之人的痛苦 |
[17:22] | I know how it can make you… | 我知道这会让人… |
[17:25] | angry in ways you never felt angry before. | 感受到前所未有的愤怒 |
[17:27] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[17:28] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[17:31] | The sooner you accept that, | 你越快接受这个事实 |
[17:33] | the sooner you can get over this grief. | 就越快得到解脱 |
[17:41] | Jorge teach you how to lie this good? | 豪尔赫教的你这么会撒谎吗 |
[17:55] | Come at me again, | 再来找我麻烦 |
[17:56] | you’ll be seeing your father sooner than you think. | 你就准备早早地去见你父亲吧 |
[18:05] | And… | 然后… |
[18:07] | Now, okay. Don’t let go, okay? | 好 别松手 好吗 |
[18:10] | Good! Now dip me, but hold me tight, | 很好 现在换我 但是要抱紧我 |
[18:12] | like someone you want to do butt stuff with. | 就像迫不急待要爆我菊花一样 |
[18:15] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:16] | Why is this happening? | 什么情况 |
[18:17] | It’s the hot mess express, Ols. | 瞎胡搞的情况 奥 |
[18:21] | She couldn’t keep it together a week | 要照顾我们抑郁的母亲 |
[18:22] | to take care of our depressed mother. | 结果她连一个星期都坚持不下去 |
[18:23] | – Family sucks. – Not all family. | -家人最烂了 -不是所有家人都这样 |
[18:25] | Asher’s mom only invited him back in because she needs him. | 亚设的妈妈求他回家只是因为她需要他 |
[18:28] | That’s not actual love. | 那不是真正的爱 |
[18:29] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[18:30] | I only say that because I want what’s best for you. | 我说这些都是为了你好 |
[18:32] | They have a lot more apologizing to do | 在你原谅她们之前 |
[18:34] | before you forgive them. | 她们还有好多忏悔要做 |
[18:35] | Same goes for richy rich Solomon. | 同样适用大富翁所罗门 |
[18:37] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[18:38] | No, what I meant was our family — | 不 我说的家人是我们 |
[18:41] | us, in this house. | 这个房子里的家人 |
[18:42] | We don’t suck. | 我们不烂 |
[18:43] | Uh, Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[18:44] | Just so you know, I’m stealing your husband. | 通知你一下 你老公归我了 |
[18:46] | Well, then you better grow a penis. | 那你最好努力长个老二出来 |
[18:47] | How do you know I don’t already have one? | 你怎么知道我原来没长呢 |
[18:48] | And, boy, is it pretty. | 而且我的可好看了 |
[18:51] | Please make it stop. | 谁能制止她 |
[18:58] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[19:00] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[19:01] | But I asked for the rest of the week off. | 但我这周剩下的几天都请假了 |
[19:04] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样做的 |
[19:05] | Too late. | 已经请好了 |
[19:12] | What’d you and Annalise talk about? | 你和安娜丽丝说什么了 |
[19:16] | Oliver told me she stopped by. | 奥利弗说她来过 |
[19:21] | She talk about Laurel? | 她说劳拉的事了吗 |
[19:23] | Just to promise she didn’t know where she is. | 她只是保证她不知道劳拉在哪 |
[19:27] | You’re sweating. | 你在出虚汗 |
[19:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:32] | Where are your painkillers? | 你的止疼药呢 |
[19:34] | I told Oli to flush them. | 我让奥利扔了 |
[19:36] | Annalise took them? | 安娜丽丝拿走了 |
[19:38] | No. | 没有 |
[19:39] | And I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:40] | You know I got a high pain threshold. | 你知道我很耐痛的 |
[19:45] | I’m gonna call the doctor for a new prescription. | 我去联系医生开个新处方 |
[20:05] | The petition for the restraining order is ready to go. | 限制令的申请已经准备好了 |
[20:06] | But not until you tell me why you chose me for the K5. | 但你得先告诉我当初为什么选了我 |
[20:09] | – What do you mean? – He’s a bit obsessed. | -什么意思 -他最近一直在纠结这个 |
[20:11] | You blame him, considering why you picked me? | 能怪他吗 考虑到你选我的原因 |
[20:13] | Honestly? I don’t remember. | 说实话 我忘了 |
[20:15] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -拜托 -我说真的 |
[20:16] | I have no memory. | 我完全不记得了 |
[20:17] | That’s how boring the reason must be. | 那个原因肯定特别无聊 |
[20:19] | Okay, before you file that, can we talk about | 好了 在你提交之前 我们能不能讨论下 |
[20:21] | if we really want to poke the Castillo bear again? | 我们真的要再去招惹卡斯蒂洛家吗 |
[20:23] | We’re playing offense. | 我们要以攻为守 |
[20:24] | I’m gay, so sports metaphors mean nothing to me. | 我是基佬 不懂体育术语 |
[20:28] | Frank almost died. | 弗兰克差点死了 |
[20:29] | Laurel and Christopher might be dead. | 劳拉和克里斯多弗可能也死了 |
[20:31] | The only one walking the streets is Xavier. | 只有沙维尔还大摇大摆地走在街上 |
[20:33] | But instead of the FBI focusing on him, | 但联调局不但没有调查他 |
[20:35] | they’re coming after us. | 反而盯上了我们 |
[20:37] | This might finally get them to protect us. | 这个东西可能最终会让他们来保护我们 |
[20:39] | What if it backfires? | 如果事与愿违呢 |
[20:41] | Then we’ll know that we went down with a fight. | 那我们就会知道我们是在战场上倒下的 |
[20:44] | 限制令 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 | |
[20:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:49] | What is he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[20:51] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | Is that Daddy? | 那就是爹地吗 |
[20:55] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:56] | I wanted to see you in your element. | 我想来你工作的地方看看你 |
[20:58] | Yes, my element, to which you are not invited. | 对 我工作的地方 并没有邀请你来 |
[21:00] | Mr. Vick? Asher Millstone. | 维克先生 亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[21:02] | I’m a huge admirer of your daughter. The biggest, in fact. | 你女儿的仰慕者 头号拥趸 |
[21:05] | You must be the boyfriend. | 你一定是那个男朋友了 |
[21:06] | – No, he’s not. – Although I was. | -不 他不是 -但我曾经是 |
[21:07] | Actually, that would be me. Gabriel Maddox. | 我才是 加布里尔·马多克斯 |
[21:10] | No. This is not happening. | 不行 都停下 |
[21:12] | Everyone, move! | 你们两个 给我回去 |
[21:14] | You, follow me. | 你 跟我来 |
[21:18] | Looks like she didn’t want you to meet the dad. | 看来她不想让你见她爸爸 |
[21:24] | You two have a lot to discuss, so | 你们俩有很多话要说 |
[21:26] | I’ll just leave you to it. | 你们聊吧 |
[21:28] | I’m here to see you, Michaela. | 我是来见你的 米凯拉 |
[21:29] | – I’m busy. – With a case? | -我很忙 -忙案子吗 |
[21:31] | Is, uh — is this it? | 是这件吗 |
[21:32] | Have you ever heard of attorney/client privilege? | 你听说过律师和当事人保密特权吗 |
[21:34] | Come on! Test my criminal law knowledge. | 拜托 来考考我的刑法知识 |
[21:37] | You know what? I do have a question for you, actually. | 其实 我还真有问题想问 |
[21:39] | It might make you want to leave here, | 也许你听了就会想走 |
[21:40] | which is definitely my point. | 这也正是我的目的 |
[21:42] | Bring it. | 问吧 |
[21:43] | Well, it’s for the both of you. | 这个问题是为你们俩准备的 |
[21:45] | Were the two of you ever together? | 你们以前在一起过吗 |
[21:47] | You know… romantically? | 谈恋爱那种的 |
[21:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:54] | – Tell me you’re not my mother. – Stop. | -告诉我 你不是我妈 -住口 |
[21:55] | Hey, anything’s possible at this point. | 现在一切皆有可能 |
[21:56] | Michaela, I’m not your damn mother. | 米凯拉 我不是你妈 |
[21:57] | Okay, enough of this. We’re all adults. | 够了 我们都是成年人了 |
[22:00] | No. Adults don’t show up places uninvited and unwanted. | 不 成年人不会不请自来 |
[22:03] | Now, if you two will please excuse me, | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna go to the restroom to throw up! | 我要去洗手间呕吐一下 |
[22:13] | You said, “Chase her.” | 是你说要”追紧她” |
[22:36] | You have 10 seconds to say whatever the hell you came to say. | 给你十秒钟说出你想说的话 |
[22:39] | He approached me, Tegan. | 是他接近了我 泰根 |
[22:40] | Then you come to me and tell me that. | 然后你就跑来告诉我了 |
[22:41] | I wanted proof that he was being shady. | 我想要找到他鬼鬼祟祟的证据 |
[22:43] | No. You wanted to pour salt on the wound. | 不 你是想在我伤口上撒盐 |
[22:45] | Why? Telling me you never loved me wasn’t cruel enough? | 为什么 亲口说出你从没爱过我还不够残忍 |
[22:47] | I never said I didn’t love you. | 我从没说过我不爱你 |
[22:50] | We don’t need to go there again. | 不必再说下去了 |
[22:57] | Just tell me this — | 告诉我 |
[22:59] | Were you planning on sleeping with him? | 你有打算和他睡吗 |
[23:02] | No. | 没有 |
[23:05] | Do you know how humiliating this is? | 你知道这有多侮辱人吗 |
[23:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:08] | He’s Annalise’s ex, Cora. | 他是安娜丽丝的前任 柯拉 |
[23:10] | He could’ve found out things you don’t want him to know. | 他可能会发现你不想让他知道的事 |
[23:12] | The flirting was to distract him. | 和他调情只是为了分散他的注意 |
[23:14] | Please. | 你得了吧 |
[23:17] | Why does it matter if he’s Annalise’s ex? | 他是安娜丽丝的前任又怎么样 |
[23:21] | You like her? | 你喜欢她 |
[23:26] | Stay the hell out of my life. | 滚出我的生活 |
[23:40] | I think your dad likes me. | 我觉得你爸喜欢我 |
[23:41] | – I don’t care who he likes. – Well, I care. | -我不在乎他喜欢谁 -我在乎 |
[23:43] | And maybe if the Castillos don’t murder us all, we can | 如果卡斯蒂洛家的人没把我们都杀光 |
[23:45] | go out to dinner tonight. | 也许我们今晚能共进晚餐 |
[23:47] | More whispering? | 还说悄悄话呢 |
[23:50] | Was it about me not being good enough to meet your father? | 是在说我还没有优秀到可以见你父亲吗 |
[23:53] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[23:54] | Because that’s what Asher told me. | 因为亚设就是这么和我说的 |
[23:55] | Guilty as charged. | 被你发现了 |
[23:57] | The reason you don’t get to meet that man | 你还不能见他 是因为我们还在吵架 |
[23:58] | who is not my father is because we’re still in a fight. | 而且他不是我父亲 |
[24:02] | Yeah. So, take your little hurt feelings and skedaddle. | 带着你的悲伤闪人吧 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | You are gonna forgive me. | 你会原谅我的 |
[24:11] | Don’t put words in my mouth. | 别替我断言 |
[24:12] | What she said. | 她说的没错 |
[24:13] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[24:15] | Because I am a good man. | 因为我是个好男人 |
[24:18] | We’re rare. | 好男人很少 |
[24:19] | And any father that does get the chance to meet me | 任何一位父亲见了我 都会感到骄傲 |
[24:22] | will be proud that his daughter picked me. | 因为他的女儿选了我 |
[24:25] | Because I’m gonna change the world. | 因为我会改变这个世界 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna make our justice system better. | 我会让我们的司法体系更加完善 |
[24:29] | Now, I would prefer it if it were you by my side. | 我更希望是你在我身边 |
[24:34] | You mean, you by my side. | 你的意思是 是你在我身边 |
[24:37] | You know what? I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[24:40] | You just have to forgive me. | 但你得原谅我 |
[24:43] | I’ll be over here whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 我会在那等你 |
[24:52] | You’re not actually falling for that, are you? | 你不会真的吃他这套吧 |
[24:59] | Oliver’s not here. | 奥利弗不在 |
[25:01] | I came to talk to you. | 我是来找你谈的 |
[25:07] | Why was I picked for the K5? | 为什么选我进五人组 |
[25:09] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | Annalise claims that she doesn’t remember. | 安娜丽丝说她不记得了 |
[25:13] | But you know where all the skeletons are buried — | 但你知道尸体[问题]都被埋在哪里 |
[25:15] | Literally. So… | 我可不是在暗喻 所以 |
[25:17] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:18] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么在乎 |
[25:20] | How could I not care? | 我怎么能不在乎 |
[25:25] | Annalise didn’t pick you. | 安娜丽丝没有选你 |
[25:30] | I did. | 是我选的 |
[25:34] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[25:36] | No. | 不 |
[25:37] | She always let us pick one student. | 她总会让我们选一名学生 |
[25:40] | Frank chose Laurel. | 弗兰克选了劳拉 |
[25:41] | I chose you. | 我选了你 |
[25:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:46] | Your application essay. | 你的申请书 |
[25:48] | You wrote about getting a gay conversion camp shut down | 在你读大学的时候 你写了一篇 |
[25:51] | when you were an undergrad. | 关停同性恋矫正营的文章 |
[25:54] | You honestly expect me to believe that? | 你真以为我会相信这个 |
[25:57] | I’m an abuse survivor, Connor. | 我也遭受过虐待 康纳尔 |
[26:00] | When I was a kid. | 在我还小的时候 |
[26:05] | So, to know that you stood up for those kids | 当我知道在没人愿意为那些孩子站出来时 |
[26:07] | when no one else would? | 你挺身而出 |
[26:09] | I…wanted to know you. | 我就想认识你 |
[26:14] | I’m — I’m sorry that happened to you. | 很遗憾你有过这种经历 |
[26:17] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[26:20] | So was me being a guy who helped people. | 我很久之前也会帮助他人 |
[26:24] | It’s like he died with Sam. | 但那个人和山姆一起死了 |
[26:27] | I think I was hoping whatever reason I got picked | 我想我是希望不管我因为什么被选中 |
[26:30] | would explain why I’m this way. | 至少能解释我为什么成了现在这样 |
[26:35] | You’re not a bad guy, Connor. | 你不是个坏人 康纳 |
[26:39] | I’m just tired. | 我就是累了 |
[26:42] | We all are. | 我们都累了 |
[26:46] | Nothing good comes from hating yourself. | 厌恶自己没有任何好处 |
[26:55] | You deserve a lot more good than what you’ve had. | 你应该得到比现在更好的结果 |
[26:59] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[27:12] | Girl, put your phone down. | 姑娘 放下手机 |
[27:14] | I got a story for you. | 我有故事给你讲 |
[27:15] | Well, you better make it fast. | 那你最好说快点 |
[27:17] | Nate and Cora. | 内特和科拉 |
[27:19] | He approached her to find out | 他接近她是为了知道 |
[27:20] | if I was still in bed with the Castillos. | 我是不是还和卡斯蒂洛有关系 |
[27:22] | No. | 不会吧 |
[27:23] | He admitted it to my face | 他当面向我承认 |
[27:24] | and sent Bonnie here as his spy. | 还派了邦尼来这里当间谍 |
[27:25] | I fired her ass. | 我炒了她 |
[27:27] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没跟你说吗 |
[27:30] | No. I-I don’t have time for this right now. | 没有 我现在没时间管这事 |
[27:32] | What the hell else is more important? | 还有什么事比这还重要 |
[27:35] | I filed a restraining order against the Castillos. | 我对卡斯蒂洛家族提请了限制令 |
[27:38] | – Have you lost your mind? – Probably. | -你是疯了吗 -也许 |
[27:40] | The last time you took on this family, | 上次你去找这个家族的事 |
[27:42] | Emmett died and you went on a bender. | 埃米特死了 而你开始酗酒 |
[27:45] | So, what is this? | 所以你这是干什么 |
[27:46] | You got a thing for a clapback? | 你就是喜欢倒霉吗 |
[27:48] | Or a death wish? | 还是活腻了 |
[27:49] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[27:50] | That’s why I’m doing it. | 那就是我这么做的原因 |
[27:52] | So I don’t have to look over my shoulder every second of the day. | 为了让我不用每天担惊受怕 |
[27:54] | Only smart to be scared. | 恐惧是智慧的体现 |
[27:56] | Well, that’s where me and you are different. Nate, too. | 这就是你我的区别 还有内特 |
[27:59] | Wait, you’re defending him? | 等等 你还要替他说话 |
[28:00] | If you’d been through what we’ve been through, | 如果你经历过我们经历过的 |
[28:02] | you’d have learned to fight, too. | 你也会学会抗争 |
[28:04] | Otherwise, you’re dead before you’ve even died. | 否则 你连死都不知道怎么死的 |
[28:22] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[28:23] | – Why are you here? – I got subpoenaed. | -你怎么来了 -我被传唤了 |
[28:25] | – By who? – The people | -谁传唤的 -那些 |
[28:26] | you’re trying to bring a restraining order against. | 你想申请针对他们的限制令的人 |
[28:28] | They want me to testify against you. | 他们要我指证你 |
[28:30] | What the hell have you gotten me into here, Annalise? | 你把我卷到什么事里了 安娜丽丝 |
[28:38] | This is quite a list of allegations | 这一系列针对卡斯蒂洛家族的控告 |
[28:40] | against the Castillos, Ms. Keating. | 可都很严重 基廷女士 |
[28:42] | That’s why I’m here, Judge. | 所以我才申请限制令 法官 |
[28:43] | So I don’t end up nearly dead in a hospital, | 为了不奄奄一息被送进医院 |
[28:45] | like Mr. Delfino. | 就像德菲诺先生 |
[28:46] | In order for the Castillo family to defend themselves, | 为了让卡斯蒂洛家族为自己辩护 |
[28:49] | we’d like to call Solomon Vick to the stand, Your Honor. | 我们希望传唤所罗门·维克 法官大人 |
[28:51] | Mr. Vick doesn’t know anything about the Castillo family | 维克先生并不知道卡斯蒂洛家族 |
[28:53] | or my complaints against them. | 或者我对他们提出的控诉 |
[28:55] | Mr. Vick is aware | 但维克先生知道 |
[28:56] | of Ms. Keating’s own criminal activity, though. | 基廷女士自己的犯罪行为 |
[28:58] | You want to talk about criminal activity? | 你要谈犯罪行为 |
[28:59] | Subpoena Xavier Castillo. | 那就传唤沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[29:01] | Xavier Castillo is out of the country. | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛不在国内 |
[29:02] | That’s why we’re calling Mr. Vick to the stand. | 所以我们才传唤维克先生 |
[29:04] | I’m gonna tell you exactly what Mr. Vick is gonna say, Judge. | 我告诉你维克先生会说什么 法官大人 |
[29:11] | I asked him to investigate ways to flee the country. | 我要求他帮我想办法逃出这个国家 |
[29:14] | That’s how terrified I am of this family. | 这就是我对这个家族的恐惧之深 |
[29:16] | Ms. Keating has conveniently left out | 基廷女士巧妙地绕过了 |
[29:18] | the illegal elements of this plan. | 这个计划中非法的部分 |
[29:19] | Since when is moving out of the country a crime? | 出国什么时候成了犯罪了 |
[29:21] | Mr. Vick will make that clear, Your Honor. | 维克先生会说清楚的 法官阁下 |
[29:24] | – Okay. – Your Honor, this is another example | -好的 -法官阁下 这就是 |
[29:26] | of the Castillos’ harassment. | 卡斯蒂洛家族骚扰人的证据 |
[29:27] | Let me decide that for myself, Ms. Keating. | 我自己会判断 基廷女士 |
[29:30] | Mr. Vick, please take the stand. | 维克先生 请上证人席 |
[29:45] | Hey, nurse. | 护士 |
[29:47] | You’re pretty good at this. | 你很熟练了 |
[29:50] | The meds are working, huh? | 看来是有药效了 |
[29:51] | Like a charm. | 效果美妙 |
[29:57] | Can I tell you something? | 我想跟你说件事 |
[30:02] | Oregon. | 奥勒冈 |
[30:04] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[30:08] | How about Oregon? | 俄勒冈州怎么样 |
[30:10] | They have these beach towns | 那边都是有着巨大沙丘 |
[30:11] | with giant sand dunes and trees. | 和树木的海滨小镇 |
[30:17] | You chose to come back here. | 是你自己选择回来的 |
[30:21] | I was scared then. | 当时我很怕 |
[30:24] | But I’m not anymore. | 现在我不怕了 |
[30:28] | You’re the only person in my life that matters, Bon. | 你是我生命中唯一重要的人 邦 |
[30:33] | Say yes. | 答应我 |
[30:37] | You’re high. | 你还迷糊着呢 |
[30:41] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[30:49] | Mr. Vick, what is VIP Results? | 维克先生 贵宾诉求是什么 |
[30:52] | My understanding is it’s a high-end travel agency. | 我理解那应该是一个高端旅行代理 |
[30:55] | Were you aware of the illegal aspects | 那么雇佣他们转移基廷女士时 |
[30:56] | of this “high-end travel agency” | 是否清楚这个高端旅行代理 |
[30:58] | when you hired them to relocate Ms. Keating? | 涉及的非法活动 |
[31:01] | Objection. Testifying for the witness. | 反对 律师在替证人作证 |
[31:02] | Overruled. Answer, Mr. Vick. | 反对无效 回答问题 维克先生 |
[31:05] | I hired VIP Results | 我雇佣贵宾诉求时 |
[31:06] | with very little knowledge of their process. | 对他们的方式所知甚少 |
[31:09] | Did you know that they create fake passports? | 你知道他们会造假护照吗 |
[31:11] | Objection. Prejudicial. | 反对 不利引导 |
[31:12] | Overruled. Allow Mr. Vick to speak. | 反对无效 维克先生可以回答 |
[31:16] | I don’t know any of the specifics. | 我并不知道具体细节 |
[31:18] | So, there’s no, uh, phone recordings | 所以 也不存在电话录音 |
[31:20] | or paper trail to contradict you? | 或者纸质证据可以反驳你 是吗 |
[31:22] | I’m only asking in case you may have forgotten. | 我只是问一下 免得你忘了 |
[31:33] | I invoke my 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination. | 我援引第五修正案反对自证其罪 |
[31:35] | Because you’re involved in Ms. Keating’s conspiracy to murder? | 因为你参与了基廷女士的谋杀计划吗 |
[31:38] | Objection. Pleading the 5th cannot be used against the witness. | 反对 不得以援引第五修正案为由询问证人 |
[31:40] | – Sustained. – Are you just | -反对有效 -你是在 |
[31:41] | protecting your daughter, Michaela Pratt? | 保护你女儿米凯拉·普拉特吗 |
[31:43] | Counsel is in contempt, Judge. | 律师藐视法庭 法官阁下 |
[31:44] | That’s enough, Mr. Ballast. | 够了 巴勒斯特先生 |
[31:45] | Are you aware that your daughter, Michaela Pratt, | 你知道你的女儿米凯拉·普拉特 |
[31:47] | is a murder suspect along with Ms. Keating? | 和基廷女士都是谋杀嫌疑人吗 |
[31:48] | Every word out of Mr. Ballast’s mouth is a lie, Your Honor. | 巴勒斯特先生的每句话都是谎话 法官阁下 |
[31:50] | Check with the FBI. | 和联调局核实一下 |
[31:52] | They will corroborate that Ms. Keating | 他们会证实基廷女士 |
[31:53] | is a person of interest in this case. | 是本案的嫌疑人 |
[31:55] | And how would you know that? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[31:56] | Do you have an in with the FBI? | 你知道联调局内部消息吗 |
[31:57] | You’re bugging their phones, | 和你窃听维克先生一样 |
[31:58] | just like you’re doing Mr. Vick? | 你也在窃听他们的电话吗 |
[31:59] | I have no statements on anyone’s phones. | 我对任何人的电话不做陈述 |
[32:01] | Then how would you know who Mr. Vick had spoken to? | 那你怎么知道维克先生跟谁通过话 |
[32:03] | Or that I’d asked him to research a move out of the country? | 怎么知道我让他调查如何移民 |
[32:05] | Why don’t we ask Mr. Vick the question? | 这个问题不如问一下维克先生 |
[32:06] | Your client owns a major telecom company. | 你的客户有一家主流的电信公司 |
[32:09] | Who else are you illegally recording? | 你还非法录音了谁的电话 |
[32:10] | Judge Gage here? | 这位盖奇法官吗 |
[32:11] | I’m calling for a recess. | 我请求休庭 |
[32:12] | This is why I want to run, Judge. | 这就是我想逃跑的原因 法官阁下 |
[32:14] | Even if it means considering illegal activities. | 即使意味着考虑进行非法活动 |
[32:17] | So, you admit to illegal behavior? | 所以 你承认有违法行为了 |
[32:18] | I’m a partner in a major law firm. | 我是一家大律师事务所的合伙人 |
[32:20] | I won a damn Supreme Court case. | 我赢了最高法院的案子 |
[32:21] | I’m the most powerful I’ve ever been. | 我现在是最强大的时候 |
[32:23] | And here I am, considering disappearing | 可我在这里 考虑消失 |
[32:25] | because I’m afraid for my life. | 因为我担心我的生命安全 |
[32:27] | That’s the reason why we’re here. | 这就是我们今天在这里的原因 |
[32:29] | Not to make up stories about me being a killer, | 不是为了编造一个我是凶手的故事 |
[32:31] | but to protect me from Xavier Castillo. | 而是为了保护我不受沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的伤害 |
[32:35] | Or are you okay with me dying, Judge? | 或者说你不介意我会死 法官阁下 |
[32:39] | Either you protect me or they kill me. | 要么你保护我 要么他们杀了我 |
[32:42] | It’s your choice. | 决定权在你手上 |
[32:50] | We won the restraining order. | 我们赢到了限制令 |
[32:51] | Tell everyone to destroy their phones. | 让所有人毁掉手机 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | Just do it. | 照做 |
[32:56] | I could’ve gotten arrested. | 我可能会被抓起来 |
[32:57] | They don’t care about you. They just want me. | 他们不关心你 他们只要我 |
[32:59] | And my daughter, apparently. | 显然 还有我女儿 |
[33:00] | Now she’s your daughter? | 现在她是你女儿了 |
[33:02] | I asked you to look out for her, but this is what you’ve done? | 我让你照顾她 但看看你都做了什么 |
[33:03] | You don’t know the first thing of what I’ve done for Michaela. | 你根本不知道我为米凯拉做了什么 |
[33:06] | What you’ve done is destroyed | 你的所作所为毁掉了 |
[33:06] | any chance she had at an honest life. | 她拥有一个正直人生的机会 |
[33:08] | You’re talking to me about an honest life? | 你是在跟我谈正直的人生吗 |
[33:11] | I’m not perfect, but I also ain’t no damn murderer. | 我不完美 但我也不是个该死的杀人犯 |
[33:13] | You screwed your client’s wife | 你睡了你客户的妻子 |
[33:14] | and then went deadbeat on that poor girl. | 然后对那个可怜的女孩玩消失 |
[33:15] | Oh, don’t try to pretend that you care about her. | 不要假装你关心她 |
[33:16] | All to make bank and sell out. | 只为赚钱和出卖良知 |
[33:18] | Well, you didn’t seem to mind when you came begging for that cash. | 你来要钱时似乎并不介意这个 |
[33:20] | Oh, you wanted to give it to me. | 是你想给我 |
[33:21] | That’s how bad the guilt eats at you. | 就是因为你太内疚了 |
[33:24] | I saw you at your worst. | 我见过你最糟糕的一面 |
[33:25] | Making Iris fall for you so you can get between her legs. | 让爱丽丝爱上你 好让你睡她 |
[33:28] | I cared for her. | 我在乎过她 |
[33:28] | You used her, just like you used me, | 你利用了她 就像你利用了我 |
[33:30] | just like you’re using Michaela. | 就像你利用了米凯拉 |
[33:32] | You know you’re nothing without a strong woman by your side. | 没有强大的女人在你身边你什么都不是 |
[33:34] | Oh, you think knowing how to yell at people makes you strong? | 你觉得对着别人大喊大叫就是强大吗 |
[33:37] | That suit, that smile, | 那套西装 那个假笑 |
[33:39] | that feminist crap doesn’t fool anyone. | 女权主义的废话骗不了任何人 |
[33:42] | Soon as any woman meets you, | 任何女人只要见到你 |
[33:43] | she sees you for the sad, lonely, greedy bastard you are. | 就能看出你是一个悲哀 孤独又贪婪的混蛋 |
[33:53] | Whenever this ends for you, | 不管你最后去到哪里 |
[33:54] | whether you are in jail or asylum or a coffin, | 不管是监狱 精神病院还是棺材里 |
[33:59] | I hope that you can finally let go of all that hate inside of you. | 我都希望你最终能放下内心的仇恨 |
[34:14] | Dear God, we thank you | 亲爱的上帝 我们感谢你 |
[34:16] | for bringing us together as a family again. | 让我们再次成为一家人 |
[34:19] | We also thank you | 我们也感谢你 |
[34:21] | for keeping our dearly departed William, | 让我们已经故去的威廉 |
[34:24] | husband and father, | 我们的丈夫和父亲 |
[34:26] | by your side, while he watches over us. | 留在你身边 让他看着我们 |
[34:29] | And for returning Asher to our family. | 感谢你让亚设回到我们家 |
[34:33] | May he one day be forgiven for his sins. | 愿他的罪恶有一天能得到宽恕 |
[34:38] | Amen. Asher, would you pass the rice? | 阿门 亚设 可以把饭递给我吗 |
[34:40] | What sins? | 什么罪恶 |
[34:42] | We were — we’re having a good night. | 我们 我们今晚过得很愉快 |
[34:43] | Let her answer. | 让她回答 |
[34:44] | She’s sitting at the table. Eating. | 她坐在桌子旁边 吃东西 |
[34:46] | Tell me you don’t still blame me for Dad dying. | 你不会还因为爸爸的死而怪我吧 |
[34:48] | It doesn’t matter, | 没关系 |
[34:50] | because I’m not mad anymore, Asher. | 因为我已经不生气了 亚设 |
[34:55] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:58] | Are — | 你 |
[35:00] | You forgive me? | 你原谅我 |
[35:02] | I should be the one forgiving you. | 应该是我原谅你 |
[35:05] | You kicked me out of the family. | 你把我赶出了家门 |
[35:07] | You broke my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[35:10] | Dad died, and I was all alone. | 爸爸死了 而我孤身一人 |
[35:12] | You want to talk about depressed? | 你想聊聊谁更消沉吗 |
[35:15] | I thought about… | 我想过 |
[35:17] | I thought about killing myself. | 我想过自杀 |
[35:19] | So, where’s your apology | 你抛弃了唯一的儿子 |
[35:21] | for turning your back on your only son? | 你对他的道歉呢 |
[35:22] | The only way to Heaven | 你想上天堂 |
[35:24] | is to beg forgiveness for your sins. | 就只能祈祷上帝宽恕你的罪 |
[35:31] | You can pray to God all you want. | 你想怎么祈祷就怎么祈祷 |
[35:33] | You’re the one going to Hell, not me. | 下地狱的会是你 而不是我 |
[35:53] | Annalise told me to forgive you. | 安娜丽丝让我原谅你 |
[35:55] | Every bone in my body is telling me that I should just go home | 我的身体在呐喊着让我直接回家 |
[35:57] | and continue hating you from afar. | 继续恨你 |
[36:00] | But I’m better than that. | 但我并不是那种人 |
[36:01] | So are you. | 你也不是 |
[36:02] | So I’m gonna help you get what you want — | 所以我会帮你拿到你想要的东西 |
[36:04] | at least so you’ll stop barking up the wrong tree. | 至少这样能让你不用继续盯着错误的对象 |
[36:09] | We’ll file a wrongful death lawsuit. | 我们要起诉不当致死 |
[36:11] | Sue the prison, guards, D.A.’s office. | 起诉监狱 狱警和地检办公室 |
[36:13] | We’ll get you some big money. | 我们能让你得到一大笔钱 |
[36:15] | I don’t want money. | 我不要钱 |
[36:16] | You want justice for your father, | 你要为你父亲讨回公道 |
[36:17] | for his killers to be found out and suffer. | 要害死他的人付出代价 |
[36:19] | A civil suit is how we do that. | 民事诉讼就能达到你的目的 |
[36:50] | Maybe it’s a sign we go to Oregon. | 也许这意味着我们该去俄勒冈州了 |
[36:53] | I was high, but I meant it. | 我是迷糊了 但我是认真的 |
[36:55] | Every word. | 每句话都是认真的 |
[37:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:08] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[37:12] | You think I’m ready to move on? | 你觉得我准备好往前看了吗 |
[37:26] | I’m not saying no. | 我不是拒绝你 |
[37:30] | I just need more time. | 我只是还需要些时间 |
[37:44] | 欧盟意大利共和国护照 墨西哥护照 | |
[38:05] | Wait, did anyone tell Asher? | 等等 有人和亚设说过了吗 |
[38:06] | Well, it’s too late to call him now. | 现在已经没办法联系他了 |
[38:12] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[38:13] | I am taking you out of here. | 我要带你离开这里 |
[38:15] | That would be kidnapping. | 你这是绑架 |
[38:16] | You are in over your head, Michaela. | 你太不知深浅了 米凯拉 |
[38:18] | I think that’s actually you | 你才是吧 |
[38:20] | pretending you know how to be a father. | 假装自己知道怎么当一名好爸爸 |
[38:21] | I know what Annalise has got you involved in. I know. | 我知道安娜丽丝让你卷到了怎样的处境里 |
[38:28] | Leave. | 离开这里 |
[38:29] | You want a father. | 你想要一名父亲 |
[38:31] | I see that, Michaela. | 我明白 米凯拉 |
[38:33] | Well, fathers protect the people they love. | 父亲会保护他们所爱的人 |
[38:35] | I can protect myself. | 我能保护自己 |
[38:37] | I’m saying you don’t need to this time. | 我是说你这一次不需要这样做 |
[38:39] | And I am saying I can save myself, | 我是说我可以拯救我自己 |
[38:41] | just like I always have. | 就像我一直以来一样 |
[38:43] | The damn FBI’s involved, Michaela. | 联调局都插手了 米凯拉 |
[38:45] | And I grew up with every odd stacked against me, | 我生长在一个那么艰难的环境里 |
[38:46] | but look at what I’ve done. | 但是你看看我的成就 |
[38:48] | Yale, Middleton. | 耶鲁 米德尔顿 |
[38:49] | God only knows what brilliance I’ll achieve after I graduate. | 天知道我毕业后能取得多么辉煌的成果 |
[38:52] | I am literally my ancestors’ wildest dreams. | 祖祖辈辈做梦都想不到我能有今天 |
[38:57] | So, can you imagine if I actually had you growing up, | 你能想象要是我在你身边长大 |
[39:00] | with all your money and contacts and privilege? | 有你的钱 你的人脉 和你的特权 |
[39:03] | I’d already be President. | 我早就当上总统了 |
[39:04] | And you still can be, if you would just let me help you. | 只要你让我帮你 你依然可以成为总统 |
[39:07] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[39:09] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna be President | 我会成为总统 |
[39:13] | or… a Supreme Court Justice | 或者最高法院的大法官 |
[39:15] | or CEO of some planet. | 或者某个星球的总裁 |
[39:17] | And when I do, I’ll know that I got there on my own, | 到时候 我知道我是靠自己爬上去的 |
[39:21] | and you’ll be really sorry you’re not by my side. | 你会为你没有站在我身边而难过 |
[39:24] | So, thank you for abandoning me. | 所以 谢谢你抛弃了我 |
[39:27] | It made me even greater than I already am. | 这让我变得更加强大 |
[39:32] | Please… | 拜托 |
[39:34] | don’t ever show up in my life again. | 不要再出现在我的生活里了 |
[39:59] | 支票 米凯拉·普拉特 | |
[40:14] | Come in? | 进来 |
[40:17] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:20] | Family sucks. | 家人最烂了 |
[40:22] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:23] | Just me being stupid enough to think that they changed. | 我蠢到相信他们变了 |
[40:30] | They’re not my family. | 他们不是我的家人 |
[40:33] | You are. | 你才是 |
[40:35] | You’ve been there for me when no one else was. | 当没有人在我身边时 我还有你 |
[40:37] | Even when you disappointed me, | 就算你让我失望 |
[40:39] | you still always had my back. | 你还是会一直支持着我 |
[40:42] | Do you know how much that means to me? | 你知道这对我来说有多重要吗 |
[40:45] | How much you mean to me? | 你知道你对我有多重要吗 |
[40:47] | You mean a lot to me, too. | 你对我来说也很重要 |
[40:49] | Don’t — You don’t have to say that. | 别…你不用这么说 |
[40:50] | No, I-I should tell you that more. | 不 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[40:54] | Because you’ve always had my back, too. | 因为你也一直支持着我 |
[40:57] | Even when I don’t deserve it. | 就算我根本不值得 |
[40:59] | You’re the only man in my life | 你是唯一一个没有骗过我 |
[41:00] | who hasn’t lied to me or left me. | 也没有抛弃过我的男人 |
[41:02] | I’ll never leave you, Michaela. | 我不会离开你的 米凯拉 |
[41:04] | Even if we don’t end up together, | 就算以后我们没能在一起 |
[41:05] | I want to be there for you for the rest of your life. | 我还是希望能在下半辈子里一直做你的依靠 |
[41:09] | I’m still in love with you, Michaela. | 我还爱着你 米凯拉 |
[41:13] | I always will be. | 我会一直爱你 |
[41:20] | Is this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[41:38] | You’re worried about Gabriel. | 你在担心加布里尔 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:43] | He’s not the one, Michaela. | 他不是你的另一半 米凯拉 |
[41:45] | It’s me. | 我才是 |
[41:59] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[42:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么过来了 |
[42:12] | Asher. | 亚设 |