时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I cheated on you with Asher. | 我和亚设出轨了 |
[00:03] | You made a mistake. Mistakes happen. | 你犯了一个错 人都会犯错 |
[00:05] | Your feelings for her are absolutely not real. | 你对她的感情绝对不真实 |
[00:07] | Asher — Oh, my God! | 亚设 我的天啊 |
[00:08] | Just stop! | 住手 |
[00:09] | What about letting someone get close? | 试试让人接近你吧 |
[00:10] | You are not ready for this. | 你可没准备好应付我 |
[00:12] | Try me. | 你试试 |
[00:15] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[00:16] | Do you know if Ron was in contact with the Governor? | 你知道罗恩和州长有联系吗 |
[00:19] | No, I don’t remember him talking much about the Governor. | 不知道 印象中他没怎么提起过州长 |
[00:22] | – Who gave you the order? – D.A. Miller. | -是谁命令你 -米勒地检官 |
[00:24] | We’re filing a wrongful death suit against the state. | 我们今天就会递交不当致死起诉书 |
[00:26] | You’re naming the Governor? | 你点名起诉州长 |
[00:27] | You’re going to scare Tegan from filing. | 你要恐吓泰根 让她别递交 |
[00:29] | The Castillos got to me. | 卡斯蒂洛的人找上我了 |
[00:30] | God forbid I’m gonna let them do to Cora | 我绝不允许他们对科拉做出 |
[00:32] | what they did to your father. | 对你父亲做过的事 |
[00:33] | I’ll file it. I’m your lawyer. | 我来递交 我来做你的律师 |
[00:35] | Get me everything we have on Ms. Winterbottom by morning. | 明早前搞到温特波顿女士的全部资料 |
[00:38] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[00:39] | I never told you about that night. | 我从来没有和你说过那一晚的事 |
[00:41] | No, you haven’t. | 的确没有 |
[00:42] | I was the one who chopped up the body. | 是我分的尸 |
[00:44] | I did it! Arrest me! | 是我干的 逮捕我 |
[00:45] | I’m the murderer! | 我是凶手 |
[00:49] | Welcome to your final final criminal law exam — | 这是你们的最后一场刑法期末考试 |
[00:53] | your last chance to convince me that you deserve to graduate. | 也是说服我你们值得毕业的最后机会 |
[00:57] | Now, in your packets is your client’s file. | 纸袋里是你们委托人的档案 |
[01:00] | You have 10 minutes to review the case, | 给你们10分钟时间了解案情 |
[01:02] | come up with a defense, | 想出辩护理由 |
[01:03] | and argue against me. | 与我对簿公堂 |
[01:05] | Whoever comes up with the best defense wins this. | 谁的辩护最好 就能得到这个 |
[01:10] | The 64K C&G bonus that no one won last semester. | 上学期没人赢到的六万四律所奖金 |
[01:14] | If either of us wins, we split the money. | 我们俩要是谁赢了就平分 |
[01:16] | When I win, | 我赢的话 |
[01:17] | I’m keeping that money for me. | 这笔钱得归我独享 |
[01:20] | Now, I will pick names to determine the order. | 我现在来选人决定顺序 |
[01:23] | Once someone tries a strategy, | 一个人说完辩护方案后 |
[01:25] | it’s off the table for good. | 后面的人就不能再用了 |
[01:26] | So the person who goes last has more time to know the case? | 所以最后上场的人了解案情的时间最多 |
[01:29] | It’s as unfair as the American justice system. | 正如美国的司法体系一样不公平 |
[01:32] | Now, today’s case? | 今天的案子 |
[01:34] | Is a conspiracy to murder. | 是一起串谋谋杀案 |
[01:38] | The client? Is a famous, powerful, legendary woman. | 委托人是位赫赫有名 影响深远的传奇女性 |
[01:42] | Her name…? | 她叫… |
[01:45] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[01:49] | The prosecution alleges that Ms. White | 检方声称白雪公主 |
[01:51] | manipulated the Seven Dwarfs | 操控了七个小矮人 |
[01:53] | to push her stepmother, the Queen, | 将其继母 皇后 |
[01:56] | over a cliff. | 推下了悬崖 |
[01:59] | Ms. White claims that the Dwarfs acted alone. | 白雪公主称这是小矮人单独作案 |
[02:05] | Now, the rest of the details are in your packets. | 其他细节都在纸袋子里 |
[02:08] | Your 10 minutes start… | 十分钟计时 |
[02:12] | Now. | 开始 |
[02:18] | Governor, what’s your response to Nate Lahey’s claim | 州长 你对内特·勒西声称是你密谋 |
[02:20] | that you conspired to kill his father? | 杀害了他的父亲作何回应 |
[02:22] | The only conspiracy here is against me. | 是他在密谋诬陷我 |
[02:24] | Mr. Lahey’s suit states there’s proof | 勒西先生的诉讼声明 |
[02:25] | you were involved in the murder. | 有你参与谋杀的证据 |
[02:27] | Fake news. | 假消息 |
[02:28] | Aren’t you at all concerned | 您难道一点都不担心 |
[02:29] | that this wrongful death suit could lead to criminal charges? | 这起不当致死诉讼会升级成刑事案件吗 |
[02:32] | My concern here is for Mr. Lahey. | 我担心的其实是勒西先生 |
[02:35] | He’s pointing his grief in the wrong direction. | 他把他的悲痛用错了方向 |
[02:37] | It was Emmett Crawford who conspired | 是埃米特·克劳福德密谋 |
[02:39] | to kill Nathaniel Lahey Senior, not me… | 杀害了老内特尼尔·勒西 不是我 |
[02:42] | Then why doesn’t the suit name Mr. Crawford? | 那为何诉讼没有指名克劳福德先生 |
[02:44] | Because Mr. Lahey’s attorney is leading him astray. | 因为勒西先生被他的律师引入歧途了 |
[02:47] | Do you think Ms. Winterbottom has a conflict of interest? | 您认为温特波顿女士有利益冲突吗 |
[02:50] | That’s up for the Judge to decide… | 这得由法官来定夺 |
[02:52] | As my client, you have the power to waive | 作为我的委托人 你有权放弃 |
[02:54] | any conflict of interest. | 任何利益冲突 |
[02:55] | I’m filing the waiver with the judge this morning. | 我今天上午就把弃权书上交给法官 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:00] | You’re good. | 你还挺不赖 |
[03:02] | You’re just realizing that? | 你难道才发现吗 |
[03:03] | Do you believe Emmett Crawford | 您认为是埃米特·克劳福德 |
[03:04] | bribed D.A. Miller to take part in the murder? | 贿赂了米勒检察官参与谋杀吗 |
[03:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:07] | I imagine the FBI will be able | 我想联调局应该能 |
[03:09] | to shed more light on that | 解释得更清楚 |
[03:11] | once they release the results of their investigation. | 等他们发布调查结果吧 |
[03:14] | I don’t think this suit was about money for Mr. Lahey. | 我认为这次诉讼不是勒西先生想要钱 |
[03:18] | That said, grief is a powerful emotion | 不过 悲痛的力量无穷 |
[03:20] | that can cloud anyone’s judgment… | 会影响任何人的判断力 |
[03:22] | Is it bad that I agree with her? | 我赞同她说的是不是不太好 |
[03:23] | Tell Bonnie. She’s the idiot that took the case. | 告诉邦尼 接这个案子实在太傻了 |
[03:25] | Which is none of our business. | 这都与我们无关 |
[03:26] | So, let’s study. | 我们来学习吧 |
[03:28] | Okay, any chance she’d do O.J.? | 她会考OJ·辛普森案吗 |
[03:29] | Too obvious. | 太明显了 |
[03:30] | Uh…Al Capone? | 阿尔·卡彭案呢 |
[03:32] | He was AK’s exam in ’05. | 他是AK在05年用的考题 |
[03:33] | Lizzie Borden? Leopold and Loeb? | 丽兹·鲍敦 李奥波德与勒伯案呢 |
[03:35] | Green smoothies with omega-3 shots! | 绿色果昔配欧米伽-3脂肪酸 |
[03:38] | – Perfect brain food. – That and Adderall. | -吃了补脑 -聪明药也算 |
[03:39] | Throw some ganja in there — | 再添点大麻 |
[03:40] | that’s my type of study bud. | 就是我的学习好伴侣了 |
[03:42] | If we fail, we don’t graduate. | 挂科就毕不了业 |
[03:43] | You do both realize that, right? | 你们两个都清楚吧 |
[03:44] | There is no way that Annalise | 安娜丽丝绝对不可能 |
[03:46] | is gonna fail you all at this point. | 会在这个时候让你们挂科的 |
[03:47] | – Of course she would. – Hell, yeah, she’d fail us. | -她当然会 -她会挂我们的科 |
[03:48] | What’s it matter? We’re at the bottom of our class, anyway. | 这重要吗 反正我们在班上垫底了 |
[03:51] | Not true. | 错 |
[03:51] | You’re 98th out of 123. | 你是123人中的第98名 |
[03:54] | At a top law school. | 这可是顶尖法律学院 |
[03:55] | That doesn’t mean you’re gonna work at a top firm. | 但这不代表你会到顶尖律所工作 |
[03:57] | I have a solution. We should just form our own law firm — | 我有办法 我们该自己开律所 |
[03:59] | Millstone, Millstone, and Walsh. | 米尔斯顿 米尔斯顿和沃什律所 |
[04:01] | – Where am I? – You’re the second Millstone | -我的名字呢 -你是第二个米尔斯顿 |
[04:02] | after we get betrothed. | 我们结了婚就这样 |
[04:03] | I’m gonna graduate, pass the bar, | 我会毕业 过法考 |
[04:05] | and have – an incredible legal career. | 拥有了不起的律师生涯 |
[04:06] | Oh, Casey Anthony? | 凯西·安东尼 |
[04:07] | Why? | 怎么 |
[04:09] | No, not the case — the smoothie. | 不是说案子 是奶昔 |
[04:11] | Really gross, Ols. | 好恶心 奥 |
[04:34] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[04:37] | The Governor knows your name now. | 州长知道你的名字了 |
[04:39] | Nate was gonna file this with or without me. | 我当不当他的律师 内特都会起诉 |
[04:42] | At least this way, we’re the ones managing him. | 至少这样 我们可以控制他 |
[04:45] | And who’s managing you? | 谁在控制你 |
[04:46] | That’s not why you’re here right now? | 这不是你现在过来的原因吗 |
[04:48] | They killed Emmett, | 他们杀了埃米特 |
[04:49] | they almost beat Frank to death. | 把弗兰克打个半死 |
[04:50] | You don’t think they’re gonna do the same thing to you? | 你觉得他们不会对你做同样的事吗 |
[04:52] | What happened to you in rehab? | 你在戒断中心发生了什么 |
[04:56] | You came home afraid, | 回来后就畏首畏尾 |
[04:58] | hiding behind restraining orders. | 躲在限制令背后 |
[05:00] | Any time we’ve hit back at those people, | 每次我们找那群人的麻烦 |
[05:02] | they’ve come at us even harder. | 他们都会给我们制造更大的麻烦 |
[05:05] | This is what you’ve always wanted for me — | 这是你一直希望我做的 |
[05:08] | to stand up and fight. | 站起来抗争 |
[05:11] | Be proud of me. | 为我自豪吧 |
[05:12] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[05:15] | This isn’t your fight. | 这不是你的战役 |
[05:33] | Isn’t this the penthouse? | 这不是顶层公寓吗 |
[05:35] | Send me a copy of the Winterbottom file tonight. | 今晚给我发一份温特波顿的档案 |
[05:37] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:47] | Maybe we sit this one out? | 我们就别插手了 |
[05:48] | Let Bonnie do her thing in court, | 让邦尼在法庭上搞定 |
[05:50] | pray Miller stays guilty. | 祈祷米勒被判有罪 |
[05:51] | Pray? | 祈祷 |
[05:52] | God works in mysterious ways. | 上帝自有安排 |
[05:54] | God wants us to keep Bonnie alive. | 上帝希望我们保护邦尼 |
[05:56] | Or did you already go back to loving Laurel? | 还是你又重新爱上劳拉了 |
[05:59] | Don’t act like I’m the only one with skin in this game. | 别搞得好像这场斗争只跟我有关一样 |
[06:02] | I never said you were. | 我没说过只跟你有关 |
[06:03] | I mean Nate. | 我是说内特 |
[06:04] | No way you’re done with that guy. | 你跟那家伙绝对没完事 |
[06:05] | Oh, shut your damn mouth. | 你他妈快闭嘴 |
[06:06] | You’re talking about tanking a case | 你想搞砸一桩 |
[06:08] | that could get the guy some damn peace about his father — | 能让他了却对父亲被杀执着的案子 |
[06:11] | Enough. | 够了 |
[06:14] | She was screwing a man that she’s accusing of murder. | 她曾和她现在指控谋杀的人有亲密关系 |
[06:16] | The conflict of interest is insane. | 利益冲突太明显了 |
[06:18] | Bonnie already filed the waiver. | 邦尼已经提交弃权书了 |
[06:19] | Well, we have to make it sound worse… | 我们得让事情听起来更糟糕 |
[06:24] | You got something? | 你有办法吗 |
[06:27] | Get Bonnie’s phone records. | 拿到邦尼的通话记录 |
[06:33] | Before we bring in the jury, | 陪审团列席前 |
[06:34] | I understand the Attorney General has a request. | 我知道检察长有个要求 |
[06:37] | Your Honor, the State wants a hearing | 法官阁下 州政府希望 |
[06:38] | on Ms. Winterbottom’s conflict of interest in this case. | 就本案中温特波顿女士的利益冲突召开听证会 |
[06:41] | My relationship with Ronald Miller | 我和罗纳德·米勒的恋情 |
[06:43] | pre-dates my knowledge of any information linking him to the conspiracy. | 早于我知道他同谋的信息 |
[06:46] | It’s not Ms. Winterbottom’s relationship | 有冲突的不是温特波顿女士 |
[06:47] | with D.A. Miller that’s the conflict, | 和米勒检察官的恋情 |
[06:49] | it’s her relationship with his mother. | 而是她和他母亲的关系 |
[06:51] | Here we have phone records | 我们有通话记录 |
[06:53] | proving that Ms. Winterbottom and Mrs. Miller | 能证明温特波顿女士和米勒夫人 |
[06:55] | spoke frequently after his death. | 在他死后经常通话 |
[06:57] | In addition, Your Honor, we’d like to call Sheila Miller | 另外 法官阁下 我们想传唤希拉·米勒 |
[06:59] | to testify here today. | 今天出庭作证 |
[07:07] | Mrs. Miller, Bonnie Winterbottom has accused your son | 米勒夫人 邦尼·温特波顿指控你儿子 |
[07:10] | of being involved in a murder, | 与一桩谋杀案有关 |
[07:12] | yet you spoke on the phone with her many times. Why? | 但你跟她通过多次电话 这是为什么 |
[07:14] | Well, at first, Bonnie didn’t accuse Ron of anything. | 起初 邦尼没有指控罗纳德 |
[07:18] | In fact, she told me she thought he was innocent. | 其实 她跟我说她觉得他是无辜的 |
[07:20] | And she was going to help me prove it. | 她还打算帮我证明 |
[07:22] | Objection to relevancy. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[07:23] | It speaks to Ms. Winterbottom’s motives | 这涉及温特波顿女士 |
[07:25] | in bringing this case. | 发起本案的动机 |
[07:27] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 |
[07:29] | Mrs. Miller, do you think Ms. Winterbottom | 米勒夫人 你觉得温特波顿女士 |
[07:32] | ever actually cared about you or your son? | 真的关心过你或你儿子吗 |
[07:34] | When Ron died, there was so much pain, | 罗纳德死时 我非常痛苦 |
[07:38] | and I needed someone t-to share it with me. | 我需要有人与我交流 |
[07:42] | And that person was Bonnie. | 那个人就是邦尼 |
[07:45] | But it was all lies. All of it. | 但那全是谎言 全都是 |
[07:48] | You’re sick. You’re really sick. | 你变态 你真变态 |
[07:50] | Mrs. Miller, please. | 米勒夫人 注意你的用词 |
[07:51] | Why are you doing this? Is it for money? | 你为什么要这么做 为了钱吗 |
[07:53] | Your Honor, I have nothing further for Mrs. Miller. | 法官阁下 我没有问题要问米勒夫人了 |
[07:59] | Ms. Winterbottom, you have any questions for the witness? | 温特波顿女士 你有问题要问证人吗 |
[08:02] | No, Your Honor. Because this testimony | 没有 法官阁下 因为这份证词 |
[08:04] | doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Lahey | 没有改变事实 勒西先生已明确 |
[08:06] | expressly waived any conflicts. | 不追究其中的利益冲突 |
[08:08] | And yet now I find that conflict too severe. | 但我现在认为利益冲突太严重了 |
[08:11] | I’m siding with the Attorney General on this. | 我同意检察官的这项诉求 |
[08:13] | Mr. Lahey, I suggest you find another lawyer | 勒西先生 我建议你另找律师 |
[08:16] | and refile the suit. | 重新起诉 |
[08:17] | No need, Your Honor. | 没必要 法官阁下 |
[08:18] | Tegan Price, Managing Partner at Caplan & Gold. | 泰根·普赖斯 卡普兰·高德律所管理合伙人 |
[08:21] | I’ll step in and take the case. | 我来接手本案 |
[08:22] | Your Honor, Ms. Price’s conflict of interest | 法官阁下 普赖斯女士的利益冲突 |
[08:25] | is equally glaring. | 同样显著 |
[08:26] | Conjecture by the defense has no bearing | 辩方的推测 |
[08:28] | on a conflict determination. | 与冲突判定无关 |
[08:29] | Bonnie got kicked off the case. | 邦尼被从案子里踢出去了 |
[08:31] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[08:32] | Except now Tegan’s the lawyer. | 只是现在泰根是律师了 |
[08:35] | What? | 什么 |
[08:36] | Judge just okayed change of counsel. | 法官刚刚同意更换律师了 |
[08:39] | Trial’s on. | 还是会开庭 |
[08:47] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[08:48] | Our first victim is… | 我们第一个受害人是… |
[08:52] | Mr. Maddox. | 马多克斯先生 |
[08:53] | You have three minutes. | 你有三分钟 |
[08:55] | A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people | 合谋是两人或者更多人之间 |
[08:57] | to commit a crime. | 就犯罪达成共识 |
[08:58] | But the nature of this agreement, to kill the Queen, | 但杀死王后的这个共识 究其本质 |
[09:01] | is a matter of Snow White’s word versus an informant’s. | 还是白雪公主和检举人各自的一面之词 |
[09:03] | Now, if I want the jury to acquit my client, | 如果我想让陪审团宣布我的委托人无罪 |
[09:06] | they need to hear her side… | 他们需要听到她那一方的… |
[09:07] | which is why my strategy is to put Snow White on the stand. | 因此我的策略就是让白雪公主出庭作证 |
[09:10] | Rookie mistake. | 新手犯的错误 |
[09:11] | Most defense lawyers advise their clients | 大多数的辩护律师会建议他们的委托人 |
[09:13] | to avoid testifying. | 避免出庭作证 |
[09:15] | Snow White’s likable. She’s smart, friendly. | 白雪公主招人喜欢 她很聪明 和善 |
[09:18] | It’ll be really hard for a jury to believe | 陪审团很难会相信 |
[09:20] | she’d ever conspire to murder anyone. | 她会和别人合谋杀人 |
[09:21] | But once she’s up there, you can’t control what she’ll say. | 但她一旦出庭作证 你无法控制她会说什么 |
[09:24] | It’s a necessary risk. | 这个险有必要冒 |
[09:27] | Hells no are we putting the Governor on the stand first! | 我们才不会第一个就把州长叫到证人席上呢 |
[09:29] | -That’s always been the plan. -Your plan. | -计划一直都是那样的 -你的计划 |
[09:31] | My plan is to start with the grunts at the bottom, | 我的计划是从最下面的人开始 |
[09:33] | the guards who killed Senior. | 杀死老内特的警卫们 |
[09:35] | The mean-looking one first. | 先从面相很狠的这个开始 |
[09:36] | We can’t put Gladden on the stand. | 我们不能让格拉登去作证 |
[09:38] | – Why? – I only got her to admit | -为什么 -我是通过给她无罪协议 |
[09:39] | that Ron ordered the hit by offering her immunity. | 才让她承认是罗恩下命令动手杀人的 |
[09:42] | I got fired before I could do that. | 在我履行条件前就被解雇了 |
[09:43] | So why does that mean we skip right to the Governor? | 那为什么就意味着我们要直接跳到州长呢 |
[09:46] | Show her. | 给她看吧 |
[09:51] | What happened to being scared for Cora’s life? | 你不是很担心柯拉的生命安全的吗 |
[09:54] | She’s on assignment for the government | 她奉命去中东的什么地方 |
[09:56] | somewhere in the Middle East with a security detail. | 执行公务去了 有保镖的 |
[09:58] | But you raise a compelling point. | 但你这提醒确实很有说服力 |
[10:00] | I don’t have to do this. | 我本来不必做的 |
[10:01] | I can go home, run a bubble bath — | 我可以回家 来个泡泡浴… |
[10:03] | ooh, I love bubble baths — and drink gin. | 我爱死泡泡浴了 再喝点琴酒 |
[10:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:12] | It’s the Governor’s car. | 这是州长的车 |
[10:14] | And? | 还有呢 |
[10:15] | It’s outside Ron’s apartment. | 停在罗恩公寓的外面 |
[10:16] | Just days before Senior’s murder. | 老内特被杀的前几天 |
[10:26] | They’re boning, huh? | 他们有一腿吧 |
[10:29] | – Do you know that? – No, but how upset you just got | -你知道 -不是 但你那么难过 |
[10:31] | breaks my heart a little. | 让我有点心痛 |
[10:33] | Tegan took over Nate’s civil suit. | 泰根接手了奈特的民事诉讼案 |
[10:35] | – Why? – Bonnie got kicked off. | -为什么 -邦尼被撤了 |
[10:36] | Do you think, if he wins, | 如果他打赢的话 你们觉得 |
[10:37] | he’ll share his millions? | 他会把几百万拿出来分吗 |
[10:38] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[10:40] | I hacked into Middleton | 我入侵了米德尔顿法学院系统 |
[10:41] | and found all of your admissions essays. | 把你们入学申请的文章都找出来了 |
[10:43] | – Why? – You’ve all been so down about your futures, | -为什么 -你们一直都对未来那么悲观 |
[10:45] | I thought you need a little reminder | 我想你们需要点提醒 |
[10:47] | about why you came to law school in the first place. | 你们当初为什么要上法学院 |
[10:49] | God, you’re such a nerd. | 我的天 你真是个呆子 |
[10:50] | “After completing a clerkship for Ruth Bader Ginsburg, | “在鲁思拜德金斯伯格事务所工作后 |
[10:54] | I plan to join | 我计划参加 |
[10:55] | the Legal Assistance Corp of California | 加州法律援助集团 |
[10:57] | in hopes of running for Attorney General.” | 并希望未来能竞选总检察长” |
[11:00] | Then governor, then eventually the White House. | 然后是州长 最终目标是白宫 |
[11:02] | Fat chance of that happening now. | 现在希望可不大了 |
[11:03] | They’ve let worse into the White House. | 更糟糕的人都被选进了白宫 |
[11:05] | Okay, next — | 下一个… |
[11:06] | “Ever since I became openly gay, | “自从我公开了同性恋身份 |
[11:08] | I’ve wanted to be a role model for the LGBTQ youth…” | 我就一直想成为LGBTQ青年们的榜样” |
[11:12] | – Awww, so cute. – That’s inspiring! | -太可爱了 -很励志啊 |
[11:14] | You brought a tear to my eye. | 你都让我感动得哭了 |
[11:16] | – Just get on with Asher’s. – Okay. | -接着念亚设的吧 -好 |
[11:17] | “My plan is to become a prosecutor in the D.A.’s office | “我的计划是在地检办公室做一名检察官 |
[11:20] | before running for a judgeship | 然后竞选做法官 |
[11:22] | and ultimately becoming a federal circuit judge…” | 最终成为联邦巡回法院的法官…” |
[11:25] | So basically your dad. | 基本上就是你爸爸那样 |
[11:27] | Except I became morally corrupt in a worse way. | 只是我的道德败坏了 |
[11:29] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[11:30] | Whatever. Oli’s right. | 无所谓 奥利是对的 |
[11:31] | I feel better now, murders be damned. | 我感觉好些了 去他的谋杀吧 |
[11:33] | Shh! Come on. | 小声点 |
[11:34] | You’re gonna lose. I hope you know that. | 你们会输的 我希望你们知道这一点 |
[11:37] | Thank you for the encouragement, friend. | 谢谢你的鼓励 朋友 |
[11:41] | What about Cora? | 科拉怎么办 |
[11:42] | Last I heard, you were afraid for her life. | 上次你还说你为她的生命安全担心呢 |
[11:45] | I got over that. | 我已经没事了 |
[11:46] | Alright, so what’s going on? Your ego? | 好吧 那是什么情况 你的自负 |
[11:48] | ‘Cause wearing that crown comes with a heavy price. | 光环的背后可是有沉重的代价的 |
[11:50] | I’ve been wearing that heavy-ass crown | 我头上的光环已经有 |
[11:51] | for a long time, Annalise. | 好久了 安娜丽丝 |
[11:52] | Well, you haven’t been running this place for very long. | 你负责这个地方可没多久 |
[11:54] | I’m talking about before. | 我说的是以前 |
[11:55] | Before when? | 什么以前 |
[11:58] | I’m not talking about this here. | 我不想在这说这个 |
[11:59] | You brought it up. You know all my crap, so go. | 是你提起来的 我的事你都知道 快说吧 |
[12:01] | I want to understand. | 我想要搞明白 |
[12:06] | You know I lost my whole family. | 你知道我失去了所有的家人 |
[12:10] | Plane crash. | 飞机失事 |
[12:12] | And, uh, how I coped with that… | 还有我是怎么挺过来的… |
[12:16] | Well, it was Jorge who helped me. | 是豪尔赫帮了我 |
[12:18] | – How? – It doesn’t matter. | -怎么帮的 -这个不重要 |
[12:20] | I-I’m your friend, Tegan. | 我是你的朋友 泰根 |
[12:21] | All you need to know is that asking for Jorge’s help | 你只要明白曾经找豪尔赫帮忙 |
[12:24] | put me under his thumb. | 才会让我受他的驱使 |
[12:25] | And I’m tired of being under any man’s thumb. | 被别人驱使的滋味我受够了 |
[12:27] | So screw him, screw the Governor… | 所以去他的 去他妈州长的 |
[12:30] | I want to be free. | 我想要自由 |
[12:31] | You of all people understand that. | 你最应该理解 |
[12:34] | You want my help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[12:35] | No. | 不需要 |
[12:38] | You’re putting the Governor on the stand. | 你把州长推上了证人席 |
[12:42] | Oh, I get it now, you’re jealous. | 我明白了 你这是嫉妒 |
[12:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Then I don’t have to cancel my date tonight. | 那我就不用取消今晚的约会了 |
[12:52] | Robert again? | 又是罗伯特 |
[12:53] | Now who’s jealous? | 现在是谁在嫉妒 |
[12:58] | You know, I half-expected you to cancel on me tonight. | 我还以为你今晚会取消和我的约会 |
[13:01] | I already bought all the ingredients. | 我已经把所有原料买好了 |
[13:04] | How flattering. | 受宠若惊 |
[13:07] | What I meant was… | 我的意思是 |
[13:10] | I’m surprised | 我很惊讶 |
[13:10] | that you’re not helping Tegan out with the civil suit. | 你不去帮泰根处理这起民事诉讼 |
[13:13] | It’s her case, not mine. | 这是她的案子 不是我的 |
[13:14] | Yeah, but you’re the one that took the Governor on | 但把州长推上最高法院的人 |
[13:16] | at the Supreme Court. | 是你 |
[13:17] | How can you not want to face her in open court? | 你怎么可能不想在公开的法庭上与她对峙呢 |
[13:19] | I don’t think the case is winnable. | 我觉得这个案子赢不了 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry? Am I hearing this correctly? | 你说什么 我没有听错吧 |
[13:24] | The great slayer of all dragons, | 伟大的屠龙勇士 |
[13:26] | rage-against-the-machine Ms. Annalise Keating, | 讨伐体制机器的安娜丽丝·基廷女士 |
[13:29] | who I am not an expert on yet. | 一个我还没有摸透的女人 |
[13:30] | Clearly. | 很明显你没有 |
[13:32] | But I do know this — | 但我清楚这点 |
[13:34] | you do not anticipate defeat in the courtroom. | 你在法庭上所向披靡 |
[13:36] | Unless you distancing yourself from the case | 除非你是在回避 |
[13:38] | has something to do with the fact that the client is your ex. | 客户是你前任的案子 |
[13:47] | There’s plenty of photos of the guy online. | 网上有很多这个人的照片 |
[13:49] | By the way, he’s, like, 90% muscle. | 顺便说下 他好像全身都是肌肉 |
[13:51] | Do you expect me to look like that under this shirt? | 你希望我有这样的身材吗 |
[13:54] | The state killed Nate Senior because of me. | 州政府是因为我才杀了老内特 |
[13:57] | Revenge for my SCOTUS win — | 报复我赢了最高法院的那个案子 |
[13:58] | the one you keep bringing up. | 就是你不停提起的那个 |
[14:00] | I’m staying away this time. | 这次我选择回避 |
[14:03] | Don’t tell me I’m wrong. | 别说我做了错误的决定 |
[14:04] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:05] | I’m just learning – when to stop fighting, is all. | 我只是在学习何时该停止抗争 仅此而已 |
[14:10] | You seem to like fighting with me. | 看上去你很喜欢跟我作对 |
[14:11] | Please. | 得了 |
[14:12] | We haven’t even gotten close to a fight. | 我们还没有亲密到会吵架 |
[14:15] | You’ll know, believe me. | 你会知道的 相信我 |
[14:28] | 罗纳德·米勒地检 打给典狱长的电话 | |
[14:44] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:48] | Tegan’s sending a messenger. | 泰根会派一个快递员过来 |
[14:52] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[15:04] | His mother doesn’t know a damn thing about you. | 他母亲一点也不了解你 |
[15:08] | It was just the grief talking. | 那只是她悲伤过度口不择言 |
[15:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:29] | Governor, have you ever met or spoken to | 州长 你有没有见过前地方检察官 |
[15:31] | former District Attorney Ronald Miller? | 罗纳德·米勒或与他交谈过 |
[15:34] | Not that I recall. | 我印象中没有 |
[15:36] | But I — I meet a lot of people. | 但我见过很多人 |
[15:38] | So you never discussed Nathaniel Lahey’s | 所以你从未与他讨论过内特尼尔·勒西的 |
[15:40] | Supreme Court case with him? | 最高法庭案 |
[15:41] | No. | 没有 |
[15:42] | Or getting back at Annalise Keating | 或者报复安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[15:44] | for embarrassing you? | 令你颜面扫地 |
[15:45] | Objection, asked and answered. | 反对 自问自答 |
[15:47] | That’s okay. No. | 没关系 没有 |
[15:48] | And I would remember if someone had embarrassed me. | 如果有人让我颜面扫地我会记住的 |
[15:53] | Governor, how many cars does the State give you | 州长 州里给你配了几辆 |
[15:56] | for official business? | 公事用车 |
[15:57] | One, but I have access to others if necessary. | 一辆 但如有必要 我可以征用其它车辆 |
[16:00] | Is anyone else authorized to use the official one? | 有人得到授权可以使用这辆公事用车吗 |
[16:03] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知没有 |
[16:04] | Is this your car for official business? | 这是你的公事用车吗 |
[16:10] | I believe so. | 是的 |
[16:11] | This image was taken by a street camera | 这张照片取自十月二十五号 |
[16:13] | outside of Ronald Miller’s residence on October 25th, | 罗纳德·米勒住处外的街道监控录像 |
[16:16] | just days before Nathaniel Lahey was killed. | 就是内特尼尔·勒西被杀的前一天 |
[16:21] | You said you never met Miller. | 你说你从未见过米勒 |
[16:23] | How do you explain it being there? | 那你怎么解释这张照片 |
[16:29] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:35] | No further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[16:40] | Governor, why did you fire your aide Paige Dodson? | 州长 你何解雇了你的副手佩吉·多德森 |
[16:43] | Objection, relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[16:45] | Laying foundation, Judge. | 为后面的问题做铺垫 法官阁下 |
[16:47] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 |
[16:48] | Go ahead. | 请回答 |
[16:50] | Paige showed a pattern of unprofessional decision making. | 佩吉表现出了事情处理上的不专业 |
[16:54] | Booking your official car for her own personal use? | 预定你的公事用车用作己用 |
[16:58] | Several times. | 数次 |
[16:59] | And each time, she had to fill out a requisition form | 每次 她都要填写像这样的 |
[17:04] | like this, correct? | 申请书 对吗 |
[17:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:08] | Can you tell us the date written there? | 你能告诉我们这上面写的日期吗 |
[17:11] | October 25th. | 十月二十五日 |
[17:13] | The same night the car was parked near Mr. Miller’s home. | 正是该车停在米勒先生家附近的那晚 |
[17:16] | Are you accusing my aide of conspiring with D.A. Miller? | 你是在指控我的副手与米勒地检串谋吗 |
[17:19] | No. But Paige was seeing a gentleman friend | 不是 但佩吉那晚是去看望一位 |
[17:21] | who lives near Mr. Miller’s building. | 住在米勒先生家附近的男性朋友 |
[17:23] | This is hearsay unless Ms. Dodson testifies herself. | 传闻证据 除非多德森女士能自己出来作证 |
[17:26] | She’s out of the country. | 她已经出国了 |
[17:27] | But we have the gentleman, Joseph Lee, here | 但我们请来了这位男士 约瑟夫·李 |
[17:29] | to testify to the relationship, Your Honor. | 来证明他与多德森的关系 法官阁下 |
[17:30] | Permission to call him to the stand? | 可以允许他上庭作证吗 |
[17:32] | I think the jury would appreciate hearing from him. | 我想陪审团会想听听他的证词的 |
[17:35] | Governor, you may step down. | 州长 你可以退席了 |
[17:45] | I told you the Governor would sell out | 我说过州长会出卖 |
[17:47] | all the people below her… | 所有手下 |
[17:48] | She doesn’t care who she has to throw under the bus or bribe. | 她不在乎牺牲谁或向谁行贿 |
[17:50] | Okay, if you’re just here to rub salt in our wounds, leave. | 好吧 如果你只是来落井下石的 请走吧 |
[17:53] | What if I know how to win? | 如果我知道怎么赢呢 |
[17:55] | How? | 怎么赢 |
[17:56] | Stop going after the Governor | 别再追着州长不放 |
[17:57] | and take out the one person | 应该转而追查你确定的那个 |
[17:59] | who you know ordered Senior’s murder. | 下令谋杀了老内特的人 |
[18:01] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[18:03] | Gladden won’t say that on the stand without immunity. | 格拉登如果没有免罪协议是不会出庭作证的 |
[18:05] | But you have another witness right here. | 但是我们这里还有一个证人 |
[18:07] | You figured out Miller was guilty before anyone else. | 你先于其他人发现米勒有罪 |
[18:10] | Tell the jury why. | 告诉陪审团为什么 |
[18:11] | Okay. That’s not a terrible idea. | 好的 这个主意不错 |
[18:12] | – Nah. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[18:14] | Miller’s mom already made Bonnie a liability, that’s why. | 米勒的妈妈已经让邦尼变成对我方不利了 |
[18:16] | The jury didn’t see that. | 陪审团又没看见 |
[18:17] | And as his one-time girlfriend, | 作为他曾经的女友 |
[18:19] | the jury will believe Miller told her things | 陪审团会相信米勒把他没告诉其他人的事情 |
[18:20] | he told no one else. | 告诉了她 |
[18:23] | Unless you disagree? | 除非你不同意 |
[18:34] | Mr. Millstone. | 米尔斯顿先生 |
[18:40] | I’ve decided to have Ms. White plead guilty. | 我决定让白雪公主女士认罪 |
[18:43] | You want Snow White to go to prison? | 你想让白雪公主去监狱 |
[18:44] | I’ll negotiate an immunity deal for no jail time. | 我会协商免责协议让她免受牢狱 |
[18:46] | One of the Dwarfs already made a deal, | 其中一个小矮人已经达成协议 |
[18:48] | that’s how the police got enough evidence | 所以警察才有足够的证据 |
[18:49] | to arrest Snow White. | 逮捕白雪公主 |
[18:51] | Probably Doc, total evil mastermind name. | 可能是医生 这真是个邪恶主谋的名字 |
[18:53] | But whatever Dwarf it was, | 但是不管他是什么小矮人 |
[18:55] | we know this to be true — he’s a man. | 我们知道有一点是真的 他是个男人 |
[18:56] | And this is olden times, where women are even more | 这是个古老的时代 相比于现在 |
[18:58] | subjugated by men than they presently are, | 女人更容易被男人征服 |
[19:00] | so I’ll argue that Ms. White was a victim of male toxicity. | 我会说白雪公主女士是男性毒瘤的受害者 |
[19:03] | She felt afraid and bullied, | 她感到害怕和被欺负 |
[19:05] | and she had no choice but to act in a conspiracy | 她别无选择只能密谋 |
[19:07] | to murder another woman. | 杀害另一个女人 |
[19:08] | It was kill or be killed. | 不去谋杀就是被杀 |
[19:10] | And she chose life. | 她选择了活命 |
[19:13] | How can we blame her for that? | 我们又怎能怪罪她呢 |
[19:22] | Bonnie is about to take the stand, | 邦尼要出庭作证了 |
[19:24] | which means she’s about to become the star witness | 这意味着她会成为那个 |
[19:25] | in the case she got kicked off of, | 她被踢出的案件中的关键证人 |
[19:27] | which means the case is tanked | 也就是说案件完蛋了 |
[19:28] | and there’s no way that Nate is getting any money… | 内特不可能拿到一分钱 |
[19:33] | You’re such a loser. | 你真是个废物 |
[19:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:40] | All good. | 没事 |
[19:41] | Uh, thank you for still sending me your tax law outline. | 谢谢你还给我发你的税法大纲 |
[19:44] | Yeah, of course. We had a deal. | 当然 我们说好了 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I know, but that was before, you know… | 是的 我知道 但那是在我们 你懂的 |
[19:50] | You and Asher back together again? | 你和亚设和好了 |
[19:52] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[19:53] | Because I can feel his eyes | 因为我能感觉到他的眼睛 |
[19:55] | burning a hole in the back of my head all week. | 整周都在直勾勾地盯着我 |
[19:57] | What? | 什么 |
[20:01] | And I meant what I said about wanting to be single. | 我说想要单身是认真的 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I mean, you, | 是的 但是你 |
[20:05] | you say a lot of things, though. | 你说过很多话都没算数 |
[20:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:08] | I’m just saying you claim to be this independent woman, | 我想说你声称是一名独立女性 |
[20:12] | but from what I hear? | 但是从我听到的来看 |
[20:14] | You’ve been with a guy almost your entire time | 你进了法学院之后就一直有 |
[20:15] | here in law school. | 男人陪伴 |
[20:17] | Did Peyton tell you that? | 佩顿告诉你的 |
[20:18] | So it’s true? You are a hypocrite. | 所以是真的 你是个伪君子 |
[20:21] | I don’t need a man in my life to make me feel good. | 我生命中不需要有男人让我感觉良好 |
[20:24] | You sure, considering the whole dad stuff? | 你确定 考虑到你爸爸的事 |
[20:26] | Are you… | 你 |
[20:28] | I don’t have daddy issues. | 我没有恋父情结 |
[20:30] | You make one bad choice of a guy after the next, Michaela. | 你一次又一次地选择错误的男人 米凯拉 |
[20:33] | Hey, study buddy. | 你好 学习伙伴 |
[20:35] | Ready to grind? | 准备好开工了吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, you bet. | 是的 准备好了 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:40] | Peyton’s really smart. | 佩顿真聪明 |
[20:50] | What’d he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[20:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:58] | Ms. Winterbottom, would you say | 温特波顿女士 你会说 |
[21:00] | you and Ronald Miller were in love? | 你和罗纳德·米勒相爱了吗 |
[21:02] | – Yes. – So how did you come to believe | -是的 -那你又为何会相信 |
[21:03] | that Ronald was involved in Nathaniel Lahey’s murder? | 罗纳德参与了老内特尼尔·勒西的谋杀呢 |
[21:06] | I received first-hand information from someone | 我从某人那里得到第一手资料 |
[21:09] | that the murder was orchestrated by Ron. | 证明罗恩策划了这起谋杀 |
[21:12] | Does this someone have a name? | 那个人有名字吗 |
[21:14] | I can’t give you their name without putting them, | 我不能泄露他们的名字 否则他们和 |
[21:17] | and their family, in serious danger. | 他们的家人都会处于危险之中 |
[21:18] | Or you’re making it all up | 或者你想为你朋友 |
[21:19] | to win a huge settlement for your friend? | 赢得一笔巨款而编造了这一切 |
[21:24] | I loved Ron. | 我爱罗恩 |
[21:25] | But now I am here telling all of you that I was fooled. | 但现在我在这里告诉你们我被愚弄了 |
[21:30] | With anonymous hearsay. | 因为匿名传闻 |
[21:32] | I tried to give this person immunity | 我在地检工作时曾试图 |
[21:34] | – when I worked at the D.A. – Before you were fired by the FBI | -给予这个人免罪协议 -你是说在你 |
[21:36] | for fabricating a criminal record? | 因伪造犯罪记录被联调局开除前 |
[21:37] | – Objection! – Goes to credibility. | -反对 -证明证人可信度 |
[21:40] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[21:42] | I was fired for going after the truth. | 我因为追寻真相才被开除的 |
[21:45] | Which is what you should be after, too. | 你也应该追寻真相 |
[21:46] | All any of us here want is the truth. | 我们这里所有人都想要真相 |
[21:48] | No, you want to protect the Governor. | 不 你只是想要保护州长 |
[21:50] | Because I won’t let you make up fake witnesses | 因为我不会让你像 |
[21:52] | the way you made up a fake criminal record? | 伪造证据一样伪造证人 |
[21:53] | This person is real — they know what happened. | 这个人是真实存在的 他知道发生了什么 |
[21:56] | So if you actually want to hear it, | 所以如果你真的想要证据 |
[21:58] | all you have to do is give them immunity. | 你要做的就是给予他免罪协议 |
[22:01] | Agree to that, | 同意这点 |
[22:03] | then I’ll give you their name. | 我就给你他们的名字 |
[22:06] | Whew, is it hot in here? | 这里可真够热的 |
[22:08] | Winterbottom turned the heat all the way up! | 温特波顿让战火持续升温 |
[22:10] | Now the State has to grant Gladden immunity | 政府现在只能准予格拉登豁免权 |
[22:13] | or the jury will think they’re shady. | 否则陪审团会觉得他们有问题 |
[22:15] | Girl, yes! | 姑娘 太棒了 |
[22:17] | If Gladden testifies, we don’t know what she’ll say. | 格拉登上台作证时 我们不知道她会说什么 |
[22:19] | – I’ll break her. – If you don’t, our case is dead. | -我会突破她 -做不到 案子就死了 |
[22:22] | We lost our only chance to take out the Governor. | 我们也就失去了唯一一个扳倒州长的机会 |
[22:25] | Let’s see if Gladden gets her immunity, | 先看看格拉登能不能拿到豁免权 |
[22:28] | and then we can plan next steps. | 然后我们再看下一步 |
[22:31] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[22:32] | The A.G. gave Gladden immunity. | 检察院给了格拉登豁免权 |
[22:34] | She’s testifying tomorrow. | 她明天出庭 |
[22:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:38] | She hasn’t forgotten me. | 她还没有忘记我 |
[22:43] | This is ADA Winterbottom’s number. | 这是地检助理温特波顿的电话号码 |
[22:45] | Tell her Miller ordered the hit. | 告诉她是米勒下的令 |
[22:49] | Do whatever you have to do. | 尽你所能 |
[22:51] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[23:02] | Just like you taught us Day 1 | 就像我们进法学院第一天 |
[23:03] | of our first year of law school, | 上您的第一堂课时学到的 |
[23:04] | I found a better suspect than Snow White for this murder. | 我找到了一个比白雪公主更好的嫌疑人 |
[23:07] | Kinda basic going to your 1L days, | 用第一天学的东西有点基础吧 |
[23:09] | isn’t it, Ms. Pratt? | 不是吗 普拉特小姐 |
[23:09] | Basic or obvious? | 基础 还是显而易见 |
[23:12] | I’m just surprised that none of you other 18 people | 我只是惊讶剩下的18个人 |
[23:14] | came up with this other suspect — | 没有一个发现这个嫌疑人 |
[23:16] | Snow White’s father, the King. | 白雪公主的父亲 国王 |
[23:18] | He framed his own daughter? | 他陷害自己的亲生女儿 |
[23:20] | – Yes. – What evidence can you present the jury? | -是的 -你能为陪审团提供什么证据 |
[23:22] | The statistic that 30,000 women worldwide | 统计数据表明全世界每年有三万女性 |
[23:24] | are killed by intimate partners every year. | 都是被伴侣杀害 |
[23:26] | The King also had power and money | 国王还有钱有权 |
[23:28] | to command his henchmen to do his bidding | 可以派亲信去做事 |
[23:29] | and keep their mouths shut after. | 事后还能让他们保持沉默 |
[23:31] | Power is how you form a viable conspiracy. | 权力才是能用来进行阴谋的东西 |
[23:33] | This is all circumstantial inference. | 这些都叫做间接推断 |
[23:35] | Doesn’t matter. We’re convincing a jury. | 不重要 我们要说服的是陪审团 |
[23:37] | And regular folks love to believe | 而普通人很愿意相信 |
[23:38] | that the most successful people, | 最成功的人 |
[23:40] | “Elites,” if you will, are hypocrites. | 所谓的精英 都是伪君子 |
[23:42] | Whether it’s true or not, the jury will believe | 不管是不是真的 陪审团都会相信 |
[23:44] | that the rich husband did it | 是富有的丈夫干的 |
[23:45] | just so that their lives don’t seem so small by comparison. | 这样他们才能觉得自己不那么渺小 |
[23:56] | You’re the rebound, idiot. | 他不过是跟你打分手炮而已 蠢货 |
[24:00] | Did somebody call Gustav? | 有人召唤古斯塔夫吗 |
[24:02] | Our book-upuncture special | 我们的特别服务 |
[24:03] | is good for maximum relaxation. | 可以给您最好的放松 |
[24:08] | Stop. | 行了 |
[24:10] | What’d he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[24:11] | He called me a hypocrite. | 他说我是伪君子 |
[24:12] | I’ll destroy him. | 我要毁了他 |
[24:14] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[24:15] | I claim to be this badass feminist, | 我说自己是厉害的女权主义者 |
[24:17] | but maybe I’m really just afraid of being alone. | 可也许我只是害怕孤独而已 |
[24:19] | That just makes you a person. | 人都是这样的 |
[24:21] | A normal person. | 普通人 |
[24:22] | I want to be better. | 可我不想普通 |
[24:23] | I got to be honest all this makes it really hard | 说实话 这一切都让我更难克制自己 |
[24:25] | not to want to punch his face in again. | 再给他脸上来一拳 |
[24:28] | It’s not about him. | 和他没有关系 |
[24:30] | He said mean things to you, and now you feel bad. | 他对你说了过分的话 现在你觉得难过 |
[24:33] | And we did things to him, Asher. | 我们也伤害过他 亚设 |
[24:35] | I mean, think about that. | 我是说 你想想看 |
[24:37] | He came here to find out things about his father — | 他来这里 是为了知道他父亲的事 |
[24:39] | his — his father, who I… | 他父亲 也就是我… |
[24:42] | I mean, it’s our fault. | 我是说 那都是我们的错 |
[24:44] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:46] | I should’ve asked. | 我该先问问你的 |
[24:47] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:50] | Just let me study. | 让我安静学习 |
[25:03] | I’m too tired to come over. | 我太累了 不想过去了 |
[25:04] | And I already ate. | 而且我吃过了 |
[25:06] | Let me make you something real. | 我给你做顿好的 |
[25:08] | I just want to see you. | 我只是想见见你 |
[25:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:12] | Honestly. | 说真的 |
[25:14] | Just ignore whatever Frank told you. | 不要相信弗兰克说的任何事 |
[25:16] | I’m not calling about Frank. | 我打电话不是想谈弗兰克的事 |
[25:18] | He did tell me what’s going on, though. | 不过他确实告诉了我发生了什么 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:23] | He told me he wants to be with you. | 他说他想和你在一起 |
[25:28] | And you? | 你呢 |
[25:34] | Are you asking so that you can get involved again? | 你这么问 是不是就是想再搅进来 |
[25:37] | You know that wasn’t me. | 你知道上次不是我 |
[25:39] | I don’t, actually. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[25:41] | See, the fact that you say that | 你看 你会这么说 |
[25:42] | tells me that you’re upset with me. | 就说明你还在生我的气 |
[25:44] | I’m upset with Frank, | 我是生弗兰克的气 |
[25:46] | but maybe that was your whole point | 但也许这才是你 |
[25:47] | of bringing any of this up. | 提起这件事的目的 |
[25:49] | Listen. I want whatever you want, Bonnie. | 听着 我想让你拥有你想要的 邦尼 |
[25:54] | I don’t know what I want yet. | 我都不知道我想要什么 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:59] | Forget I even brought it up. | 当我没提过 |
[26:03] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[26:04] | Oh, my God, my brakes aren’t working. | 天哪 我的刹车失灵了 |
[26:06] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[26:06] | I can’t stop! | 我停不下来了 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[26:09] | – Help! – Bonnie? | -救命 -邦尼 |
[26:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:12] | Bonnie! | 邦尼 |
[26:14] | The state gave me immunity so that I’ll testify. | 政府给了我豁免权 我可以作证了 |
[26:16] | That’s the point — | 就是为了这个 |
[26:16] | they can’t arrest me for anything I say in court. | 他们不能因为我在庭上说的任何事逮捕我 |
[26:21] | Of course I’m scared, but you’re not getting it — | 我当然会害怕 但是你还是没明白 |
[26:22] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[26:24] | If I don’t show up, then they will arrest me. | 如果我不去 他们就会逮捕我 |
[26:27] | No, I don’t know what I’m gonna say. | 不 我不知道我该说什么 |
[26:29] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[26:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:48] | Maybe we turn ourselves in. | 要不我们自首吧 |
[26:50] | If you lose it, I’m gonna lose it worse. | 如果你都失去了理智 我只会更糟 |
[26:52] | No. They’re gonna kill us all if we keep this up. | 不 如果我们继续的话他们会把我们都杀了 |
[26:56] | I’ll go to jail, fine, | 我可以去监狱 没问题 |
[26:58] | but only after I kill whoever did this. | 但我也得先杀掉真正的罪魁祸首 |
[26:59] | Shh, quiet. | 安静 |
[27:02] | I’m Dr. Michaels. I was in the ER | 我是麦克斯医生 急救人员 |
[27:04] | when the paramedics brought her in. | 把她送来时我正好在急诊 |
[27:05] | Just tell us if she’s dead. | 告诉我们她死没死就行了 |
[27:13] | My strategy is to put the conspiracy charge itself | 我的策略是庭审时 |
[27:15] | – on trial. – You want to fight a hypothetical | -挑战罪名本身 -你想在期末考试时 |
[27:17] | on your final exam? | 跟假设情形做对抗 |
[27:18] | Even if my client said bad things | 就算我的委托人说了一些 |
[27:20] | about the Queen, it’s free speech. | 关于皇后的坏话 言论是自由的 |
[27:21] | It doesn’t mean she joined a conspiracy. | 并不意味着她就参与了谋杀策划 |
[27:22] | The state’s witness says it was Snow White’s idea | 州证人说是白雪公主出的主意 |
[27:25] | for them to kill the Queen. | 让他们杀害皇后 |
[27:26] | – So what? – Every kindergartner is taught | -那又如何 -幼儿园小孩都被教过 |
[27:28] | not to jump off the bridge just ’cause someone says to. | 不要听别人教唆就从桥上跳下去 |
[27:31] | And the Dwarfs aren’t children, they’re adults. | 小矮人们不是孩子 而是成年人 |
[27:33] | They have free will. | 他们有自由意志 |
[27:34] | They chose to do this, not my client. | 他们选择如此 而非我的委托人唆使 |
[27:36] | Charles Manson was convicted of conspiracy to murder | 查尔斯·曼森也被控参与谋杀 |
[27:39] | even though the state couldn’t prove | 尽管州检察官不能证明 |
[27:40] | that he ordered the slayings. | 是他下令进行杀戮 |
[27:42] | Manson already had a record. | 曼森已经有犯罪记录了 |
[27:43] | Ms. White’s record is unblemished. | 白雪公主没有记录 |
[27:46] | She shouldn’t take the fall for the Dwarfs’ crime. | 她不该为小矮人的罪行受罚 |
[27:48] | They have blood on their hands. | 他们手上沾满鲜血 |
[27:50] | They should pay the price. | 他们应该付出代价 |
[27:56] | Hey. Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[27:59] | – I went for a run. – No, I mean, | -我去跑步了 -不 我是说 |
[28:00] | why didn’t you tell me where you were going? | 为什么你没告诉我你要去哪里 |
[28:03] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[28:04] | Look, I love you, and things are insane again, | 听着 我爱你 事情又开始失控 |
[28:06] | so you can’t just disappear without telling me. | 所以你不能不告诉我就玩消失 |
[28:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:12] | You know, if we’re being honest, | 你知道 如果我们彼此诚实 |
[28:14] | I didn’t tell you where I was going | 我没有告诉你我要去哪里 |
[28:15] | because I’m kind of annoyed…at you. | 是因为我有点生你的气 |
[28:18] | I mean, this whole “look how amazing and great | 我是说 这”看看你们三年前 |
[28:20] | you all were three years ago” thing… | 多么好 多么棒” 让我很… |
[28:25] | You’re overcompensating. | 你过度补偿了 |
[28:28] | For what? | 补偿什么 |
[28:29] | Me telling you about the night with Sam. | 补偿我告诉你那晚山姆的事 |
[28:31] | And I get it. You don’t want to see me like that. | 我明白 你不希望我那样 |
[28:33] | – But — – I don’t think that’s right. | -但是 -我觉得不是那么回事 |
[28:35] | It’s a lot to take in, Oli. | 这的确不好接受 奥利 |
[28:37] | I’d be doing the same thing. | 换了我也会这样做 |
[28:38] | Our first night together, you seduced me to hack someone. | 我们在一起的第一晚 你引诱我黑别人的账户 |
[28:41] | I’ve never thought you were a Pollyanna. | 我可从没当你是白莲花 |
[28:43] | But to know that that’s in me? | 知道我能干出这种事 |
[28:46] | I mean, maybe my dad was right. | 我是说 或许我爸爸说得对 |
[28:47] | No, your dad doesn’t know you. | 不 你爸爸并不了解你 |
[28:49] | I do. | 我了解你 |
[28:50] | And we all have darkness in us. | 我们内心都有黑暗的地方 |
[28:53] | But you have good parts in you, too. | 但你心里也有善良的地方 |
[28:56] | Just to hide the bad parts. | 我只是把不好的地方藏起来 |
[28:57] | Well, so? It’s better than not hiding it. | 所以呢 比不隐藏要好一点 |
[29:00] | And, yeah, I brought out that essay | 而且 我找出那篇文章 |
[29:01] | because I’m proud to be married to the guy that wrote that. | 是因为我很自豪跟写那篇文章的人结婚 |
[29:08] | And, yeah, maybe I’m naive, | 没错 或许我很幼稚 |
[29:10] | but I still think | 但我还是觉得 |
[29:13] | that you can be the gay hero that we never had. | 你可以成为我们从未有过的同性恋英雄 |
[29:17] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[29:18] | Well, then, I guess we’ll agree to disagree. | 好吧 那我们就搁置争议吧 |
[29:20] | No, I mean, I don’t want to be anyone’s hero. | 不 我是说我不想成为任何人的英雄 |
[29:25] | I just want to be safe and boring and happy. | 我只是想安全 无聊和快乐 |
[29:33] | You’re not happy? | 你不开心吗 |
[29:35] | Are you? | 你开心吗 |
[29:52] | It’s called a subperiosteal hematoma, | 是骨膜下血肿 |
[29:55] | basically a bone bruise on your skull. | 基本就是指头盖骨上有一块瘀伤 |
[29:57] | Luckily, the airbag helped diminish the injury, | 幸运的是安全气囊帮你减少了伤害 |
[29:59] | but we need to keep you here for observation overnight. | 但是我们还需要你在这里待一晚做观察 |
[30:01] | Watch for hemorrhaging, clotting… | 观察出血情况和血块 |
[30:03] | But she’s gonna be okay? | 但她会没事吧 |
[30:05] | That’s why we want her here. | 所以我们想让她待在这里 |
[30:06] | To make sure she doesn’t lose consciousness again. | 来确保她不会再次失去意识 |
[30:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:11] | She needs rest. | 她需要休息 |
[30:13] | We’ll be right here. | 我们就在这里陪你 |
[30:22] | I love you, Bon. | 我爱你 邦 |
[30:24] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:26] | You’re my whole damn life. | 你就是我的生命 |
[30:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:46] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[30:47] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[30:49] | We don’t know that. | 这个我们还不知道 |
[30:53] | You feel good about this? | 你良心不痛吗 |
[30:55] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[30:56] | She might die ’cause of you. | 她可能因你而死 |
[30:57] | You said Bonnie’s okay? | 你说邦尼没事了 |
[30:58] | You got your justice already. | 你已经得到了你的正义 |
[31:00] | – I didn’t get nothing. – Miller’s dead. | -我什么也没得到 -米勒死了 |
[31:01] | How is that nothing? He’s dead, | 这什么都不算吗 他死了 |
[31:03] | and Bonnie’s the one suffering for it. | 邦尼却为此受苦 |
[31:04] | Enough, Frank! | 够了 弗兰克 |
[31:07] | You don’t get to hurt her anymore. | 你不能再伤害她了 |
[31:10] | Frank, stop. | 弗兰克 别说了 |
[31:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:27] | Did you get to Gladden? | 找上格拉登了吗 |
[31:29] | No. You called before I could. | 没有 还没动手你就打电话了 |
[31:30] | Good. Because there’s another way to fix this. | 很好 因为有一个别的办法 |
[31:33] | I beat Xavier to death or the Governor? | 我是把沙维尔打死还是州长 |
[31:35] | Shut up. Listen. | 闭嘴 听着 |
[31:36] | You were right, Frank. | 你是对的 弗兰克 |
[31:38] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:45] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这样做 |
[31:46] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[31:47] | Xavier will kill me. | 沙维尔会杀了我的 |
[31:49] | I’ll kill you first. | 我会先杀了你 |
[31:51] | And your son, husband… | 还有你儿子 丈夫 |
[31:56] | whoever you love. | 所有你爱的人 |
[32:04] | Officer Gladden, at the inquest | 格拉登警官 在针对 |
[32:07] | for Nathaniel Lahey Senior’s murder, | 老内特尼尔·勒西的死因问询中 |
[32:09] | you testified that Mr. Lahey stabbed you with a pencil | 你作证说勒西先生用铅笔捅了你 |
[32:12] | and attempted to grab your gun. | 并试图抢你的枪 |
[32:14] | Correct? | 是吗 |
[32:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:16] | And that’s why your partner, C.O. Wagner, shot Mr. Lahey. | 因此你的搭档 瓦格纳狱警对他开了枪 |
[32:21] | You called it an act of self-defense? | 你称之为自卫行为 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:26] | Were you ordered to lie at that inquest? | 你是否受命在审理中撒谎 |
[32:30] | I’ll rephrase. | 我换个说法 |
[32:32] | Did any person or superior of yours | 是否有人或你的上级 |
[32:34] | order you and Officer Wagner to shoot Mr. Lahey that night? | 命令你和瓦格纳警官在那晚射杀勒西先生 |
[32:40] | I…was just doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[32:43] | Okay. Let’s be absolutely clear. | 好吧 我们把话说清楚 |
[32:46] | Was your job that night to murder an innocent man? | 你那晚的本职工作是射杀一个无辜的人吗 |
[32:48] | Objection, leading the witness. | 反对 引导证人 |
[32:50] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[32:51] | Officer Gladden, were you or were you not | 格拉登警官 你是否曾受命 |
[32:54] | ordered to make sure Nathaniel Lahey died that night? | 确保内特尼尔·勒西在那晚死亡 |
[33:00] | Paula, look at this man. | 波拉 看看这个男人 |
[33:03] | His father was about to get the mental health care | 他的父亲当时眼看着就能得到他长久以来 |
[33:06] | he’d been denied his whole life | 一直未能得到的精神健康治疗 |
[33:08] | when he was shot and killed. | 却被射杀身亡 |
[33:10] | Counsel is testifying, Your Honor! | 对方律师在自行作证 法官阁下 |
[33:11] | So who told you to murder Nathaniel Senior?! | 是谁让你杀害老内特尼尔·勒西的 |
[33:14] | – D.A. Miller?! – Objection! No bona fide basis! | -米勒检察官 -反对 毫无根据 |
[33:16] | Unburden yourself of this guilt | 放下这个让你愧疚的负担 |
[33:18] | and tell us who made you do this. | 告诉我们谁让你这么做的 |
[33:19] | – I’m so sorry. – Judge, stop this! | -对不起 -法官 快喊停 |
[33:21] | – Ms. Price, you are in contempt. – Who ordered the hit?! | -普赖斯女士你这是藐视法庭 -谁下的令 |
[33:22] | Tell us finally who ordered you to kill that man! | 告诉我们谁命令你杀掉那个男人 |
[33:25] | Okay! | 好了 |
[33:29] | Okay… | 好了 |
[33:36] | Xavier Castillo. | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[33:42] | You were right, Frank. | 你是对的 弗兰克 |
[33:44] | – We need to tell them the truth. – No. | -我们得告诉他们真相 -不 |
[33:46] | What’s more important to you? | 哪个对你更重要 |
[33:48] | To put Xavier away or to protect a lie? | 干掉沙维尔还是维护又一个谎言 |
[33:50] | Bonnie will hurt herself again. | 邦尼又会自残的 |
[33:51] | She’s stronger now, Frank. | 她更坚强了 弗兰克 |
[33:53] | We need to tell them the truth. | 我们得告诉他们真相 |
[33:56] | That’s loving Bonnie. | 这才是爱邦尼的表现 |
[33:58] | Did Xavier Castillo use anyone else to communicate with you? | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛是否有通过他人与你联系 |
[34:02] | No. | 没有 |
[34:03] | But isn’t it true D.A. Ronald Miller | 但地检罗纳德·米勒 |
[34:06] | arranged for Mr. Lahey’s transfer that night? | 安排了那晚的转监 对吗 |
[34:09] | D.A. Miller tried to move the transfer earlier to stop us. | 米勒检察官试图把转监提前 试图阻止我们 |
[34:12] | Xavier found out and changed the plan. | 沙维尔发现了 改变了计划 |
[34:16] | Xavier will kill me. | 沙维尔会杀了我的 |
[34:18] | I’ll kill you first. | 我会先杀了你 |
[34:20] | And your son, husband… | 还有你儿子 丈夫 |
[34:23] | whoever you love. | 所有你爱的人 |
[34:25] | Or you can tell the truth. | 或者你可以说出真相 |
[34:26] | We were pressured to do this… | 我们被迫这样做 |
[34:29] | But it was my choice. | 但这是我自己的选择 |
[34:33] | I helped kill an innocent man. | 我协助杀害了一个无辜的人 |
[34:37] | There are no words to say how sorry I am. | 我无法用言语表达我有多抱歉 |
[34:41] | What I did, it… | 我所做的事 |
[34:43] | it’s evil. | 是邪恶的 |
[34:47] | I deserve whatever punishment you want to give me. | 我理应得到你们给我的任何处罚 |
[35:07] | Okay, you can come down, but keep your eyes closed! | 好了 你们可以下来了 但别睁开眼 |
[35:10] | – Oliver. – We’re wasting time. | -奥利弗 -我们在浪费时间 |
[35:12] | This better be good. | 最好真的值得 |
[35:13] | It’s gonna be worth the wait, I promise. | 一定值得等待的 我保证 |
[35:15] | Okay, now open your eyes! | 好了 睁开眼吧 |
[35:20] | Puppies! | 狗狗们 |
[35:23] | – Why? – Well, you needed a study break. | -为什么 -你们需要从课业中放松一下 |
[35:25] | What’s a better study break than a puppy party? | 有什么比狗狗派对更好的放松方式呢 |
[35:28] | See, you can’t think of one. | 看 想不到吧 |
[35:29] | Come on, play! | 快来玩吧 |
[35:37] | *Teach me how to doggy, teach me, teach me how to doggy* | *教我怎么扭起来 教我怎么扭起来* |
[35:39] | *All my bitches love me, all my, all my bitches love me* | *小婊砸们都爱我 小婊砸们都爱我* |
[35:42] | – *Teach me how to doggy, teach me* – My husband’s so smart. | -*教我怎么扭起来* -我老公太聪明了 |
[35:44] | He knows exactly how to cheer me up. | 他知道怎么给我鼓劲 |
[35:54] | Since Officer Gladden is a state employee | 由于格拉登警官是州属雇员 |
[35:57] | who has admitted her involvement in your father’s death — | 并已经承认参与了你父亲的死亡 |
[35:59] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[36:01] | I’ve been authorized to award compensation for damages. | 我被授权来裁定赔偿 |
[36:04] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[36:17] | $10 million is the most we’ve ever awarded a plaintiff | 一千万美金是我们对不当致死诉讼 |
[36:20] | in a wrongful death suit, Mr. Lahey. | 所给出的最高额赔偿 勒西先生 |
[36:22] | Stipulations? | 有什么条件 |
[36:23] | Boiler plate. | 指定新闻稿 |
[36:24] | But the headline is you waive all future claims | 但标题必须是你放弃对此案中 |
[36:26] | to sue anyone involved in this case. | 牵连的其他所有人进一步上诉的权利 |
[36:28] | – Of course. – We need time to discuss. | -当然了 -我们需要时间讨论 |
[36:41] | The FBI is probably arresting Xavier right now. | 联调局可能已经在抓捕沙维尔了 |
[36:43] | What about the Governor? | 州长怎么办 |
[36:44] | Xavier will turn on her. | 沙维尔会把她供出来的 |
[36:45] | ‘Cause he’ll make a deal, get less time? | 因为他要争取认罪协议 少判几年 |
[36:48] | Hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[36:49] | What are my options? | 我有什么选择 |
[36:51] | We ask for a continuance to pause the trial | 我们申请延期 拖住审理进程 |
[36:53] | and take the time to investigate the Governor’s involvement. | 花时间调查州长在其中扮演的角色 |
[36:56] | – Do that. – That will also give the Governor more time | -就这么办 -这样也会给州长更多时间 |
[36:59] | to doctor evidence, make it go missing. | 修改证据 隐藏证据 |
[37:01] | And even if you win then, there will be endless appeals. | 就算到时候你胜诉了 也会有无休止的上诉 |
[37:04] | You might not see a cent until you’re an old man. | 你可能七老八十了才能拿到钱 |
[37:06] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[37:07] | Do you care about going to jail? | 那你在乎坐牢吗 |
[37:11] | Hypothetically, | 假设 |
[37:13] | if you were involved in any criminal activity | 如果你参与了任何与你父亲之死 |
[37:16] | related to your father’s murder… | 或米勒检察官之死有关的 |
[37:19] | or D.A. Miller’s… | 犯罪活动 |
[37:22] | that, too, could come out if we continue the suit. | 如果我们继续起诉 那也会浮出水面 |
[37:30] | This doesn’t end until we bury Birkhead. | 不把博克海德拉下马 我是不会罢休的 |
[37:34] | Channel 6 has breaking news | 六台正在播放 |
[37:36] | on the wrongful death suit of Nathaniel Lahey Senior. | 老内特尼尔·勒西不当致死诉讼的最新消息 |
[37:39] | Prison guard Paula Gladden took the stand | 狱警波拉·格拉登出庭作证 |
[37:42] | and confessed that she and her partner | 承认她和她的搭档 |
[37:43] | 最新消息 州长不当致死诉讼新进展 | |
[37:44] | were ordered to murder Mr. Lahey | 受沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛之命 |
[37:45] | 最新消息 州长不当致死诉讼新进展 | |
[37:46] | by Xavier Castillo. | 杀死勒西先生 |
[37:48] | Gladden alleged that deceased D.A. Ronald Miller | 格拉登称已故的罗纳德·米勒检察官 |
[37:51] | tried to stop the shooting from happening | 曾试图更改勒西先生的转移时间 |
[37:53] | by moving up Mr. Lahey’s transfer time… | 从而阻止枪击的发生 |
[38:01] | You and Annalise? | 你和安娜丽丝干的 |
[38:11] | Get out. | 出去 |
[38:12] | I didn’t want you to hurt yourself. | 我不希望你伤害自己 |
[38:14] | Get him out. | 带他出去 |
[38:15] | – Bonnie. – Get him out now. | -邦尼 -让他出去 |
[38:17] | Sir, please. | 先生 请离开 |
[38:31] | There’s been no word yet whether authorities | 当局尚未表态 |
[38:33] | are seeking to arrest Mr. Castillo, | 是否要逮捕卡斯蒂洛先生 |
[38:35] | whose father, Jorge, is in federal prison. | 其父豪尔赫目前正被关在联邦监狱内 |
[38:38] | Sources tell us investigators have no evidence | 有情报称调查员没有证据 |
[38:41] | of a connection between the Castillo family | 将卡斯蒂洛家族与博克海德州长 |
[38:43] | and Governor Birkhead. | 联系起来 |
[38:45] | I’m as surprised as anyone | 我对于 |
[38:47] | that Xavier Castillo is involved in this case. | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的涉案也很震惊 |
[38:49] | But as I’ve said all along, | 但是正如我一直以来所说的 |
[38:51] | it’s my belief that Emmett Crawford | 我认为埃米特·克劳福德 |
[38:54] | was at the heart of this conspiracy | 是杀害老内特尼尔·勒西的 |
[38:55] | to kill Nathaniel Lahey Senior. | 幕后首脑 |
[38:58] | Today’s events have not changed my mind. | 今天发生的事也不会改变我的看法 |
[39:01] | As a partner at Caplan & Gold, | 作为卡普兰·高德律所的合伙人 |
[39:03] | Mr. Crawford had both legal and personal ties | 克劳福德先生与卡斯蒂洛家族 |
[39:06] | to the Castillo family… | 有法律和私人的关系 |
[39:08] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating. | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语音信箱 |
[39:09] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[39:13] | I know you said they wouldn’t win, | 我知道你说过他们赢不了 |
[39:15] | but I got a feeling you had something to do with this. | 但是 我觉得这件事应该和你有关 |
[39:18] | So, congratulations. | 所以 恭喜你 |
[39:21] | My sympathy for the junior Mr. Lahey notwithstanding, | 尽管如此 我依然很同情小勒西先生 |
[39:25] | his insistence on my involvement | 他坚称此事与我有关 |
[39:27] | is and always has been complete fiction. | 但这一直都只是他自己的幻想 |
[39:31] | I thereby accept today’s turn of events | 我认为今天发生的反转 |
[39:34] | as a total exoneration. | 证明我是无罪的 |
[39:36] | I expect the FBI will be releasing a statement | 我希望联调局能尽快 |
[39:40] | saying as much very soon. | 发表相应的声明 |
[39:42] | I still think she’s guilty. | 我依然觉得她有罪 |
[39:44] | Even after every single one of your defenses. | 虽然我听了你们每一个人的辩护 |
[39:47] | So if I was on the jury, | 但如果我是陪审团 |
[39:48] | I would have no choice but to convict Ms. White. | 我还是只能判白雪公主有罪 |
[39:50] | There are at least 20 convincing defenses on that board. | 黑板上写了至少20条有力的辩护 |
[39:53] | – Not according to me. – So you’re gonna fail all of us? | -我觉得没有 -那你要把我们都挂了吗 |
[39:54] | I didn’t say that, | 我没有那么说 |
[39:55] | but I definitely don’t think that anyone earned this. | 但我觉得没有人配得上这笔奖金 |
[39:58] | Maybe I should just keep this check for myself. | 也许这张支票还是留给我自己吧 |
[40:00] | Well, that was never mentioned as an option. | 你之前可没说过还有这种可能 |
[40:01] | Well, I didn’t think I would be the only one | 我没想到只有我发现了 |
[40:03] | to figure out this twist in this case. | 这个案子的玄机 |
[40:07] | After all these years, you think that I wouldn’t | 都这么多年了 你们还以为 |
[40:10] | have a trick up my sleeve for your final exam? | 我在期末考试里不会藏什么杀手锏吗 |
[40:13] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[40:14] | Who can tell me what you all missed? | 谁能告诉我 你们都遗漏了什么 |
[40:19] | Fine. Hint. The Queen did it. | 好吧 提示 是皇后干的 |
[40:21] | The Queen killed herself? T-There’s no evidence of that. | 皇后是自杀 根本没有相应的证据 |
[40:24] | I didn’t say she killed herself. | 我没有说她自杀了 |
[40:25] | But she’s the victim. | 但她是受害者 |
[40:26] | Dead. | 死了 |
[40:27] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[40:29] | O-m-g. | 天啊 |
[40:31] | – There’s no body! – Explain. | -没有尸体 -怎么说 |
[40:32] | The case study, uh, it says the Dwarfs | 这个案中说小矮人 |
[40:34] | pushed the Queen off the cliff. | 把皇后推下了悬崖 |
[40:36] | But not that anyone ever found a body. | 但是没有人找到过尸体 |
[40:37] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[40:38] | She faked her death and framed Snow White. | 她伪造了她的死亡 嫁祸给白雪公主 |
[40:41] | And that’s the best defense I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的辩护 |
[40:42] | Mr. Millstone, come and get your check. | 米尔斯顿先生 上来领取你的支票吧 |
[40:44] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[41:13] | VIP Results. Good evening. | 贵宾专线 晚上好 |
[41:16] | Would you like to begin the process? | 你想开始处理吗 |
[41:18] | Yes. I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[41:21] | Okay, let’s start with deleting your hard drive. | 好 那就先从清空你的硬盘开始 |
[41:27] | Done. Now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[41:28] | Collect your money, key card, and passport. | 拿好你的钱 钥匙卡和护照 |
[41:39] | Got ’em. | 好了 |
[41:39] | Pack them and keep them close to your person at all times. | 装好这些东西 必须一直随身携带 |
[41:42] | Finished. | 好了 |
[41:43] | Use the back stairwell and exit the building. | 从后楼梯井离开大楼 |
[41:49] | A car will be waiting for you. | 有一辆车会等着你 |
[41:55] | Get inside, and your driver will take you | 上车 司机会带你 |
[41:57] | to a pre-arranged location. | 去安置好的地点 |
[42:03] | Once you arrive, we’ll call you with further instructions. | 到达后 我们会再给你下一步指示 |