时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And then Uncle Clyde came out of your room, | 而克莱德 他正从你的房间出来 |
[00:04] | and I knew what he had done. | 我知道他做了什么 |
[00:05] | Sometimes you got to do what you got to do… | 有时你必须做你该做的事 |
[00:08] | even if all you’ve got is a long match. | 即使你手里只有一根长长的火柴 |
[00:11] | I did everything I could to help your father. | 我尽我所能帮助了你父亲 |
[00:13] | And you failed. | 然后你失败了 |
[00:14] | My pops was murdered because of you. | 我爸是因为你才被谋杀 |
[00:16] | Stay the hell back. | 退后 |
[00:17] | Time you finally paid for that. | 现在到你偿还的时候了 |
[00:18] | I need you here right now. | 马上来我这 |
[00:19] | – What’s wrong? – Asher’s here. | -怎么了 -亚设在这里 |
[00:22] | He turned. | 他背叛了我们 |
[00:23] | Admit that you did all of it | 承认所有的罪行 |
[00:24] | because you were under the influence | 你是受一个人的影响 |
[00:25] | of Annalise Keating, | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[00:26] | and you’ll get five years. | 你只需要五年刑期 |
[00:27] | – Where’s Annalise? – She’s gone. | -安娜丽丝呢 -不见了 |
[00:28] | That’s why I’m here — | 这是我来这里的另一个原因 |
[00:29] | to see if you helped her disappear like you did Laurel. | 来问你是不是和帮劳拉一样帮她消失的 |
[00:31] | I’m only signing if you agree to one more term. | 只有再附加一个条件 我才同意签字 |
[00:33] | The terms are only valid | 只有在本协议同时适用于 |
[00:34] | if they apply to Connor and myself. | 我和康纳尔时才能生效 |
[00:37] | Agent Lanford. You find Annalise Keating yet? | 兰福德特别探员 你找到安娜丽丝·基廷了吗 |
[00:40] | Annalise Keating? | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[00:41] | Seras extraditado de regreso a los Estados Unidos | 你将会被引渡回美国 |
[00:43] | en nombre del FBI. | 交由联调局处理 |
[01:03] | Guard? | 警卫 |
[01:05] | Someone needs to take care of the baby. | 得有人照顾孩子 |
[01:07] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[01:23] | No. | 不 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna protect you! | 我会保护你的 |
[01:27] | …protect you. | 保护你 |
[01:29] | I’m here for you. | 有我在 |
[01:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | It’s just a dream. | 做了个噩梦 |
[01:39] | You were yelling about some baby. | 你一直在喊着什么孩子 |
[01:43] | Just go back to sleep, Mama. | 继续睡吧 妈妈 |
[01:53] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[01:54] | It’s 3:00 A.M. | 现在是凌晨3点 |
[01:55] | What the hell you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:56] | You wouldn’t be able to sleep | 如果有个老太太 |
[01:57] | with an old woman in your bed either. | 在你床上你也会睡不着的 |
[01:59] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:00] | Great, considering I almost threw her | 很不错 考虑到我好几次 |
[02:01] | over the balcony a few times. | 都差点把她扔出去 |
[02:03] | That’s one way to finally get charged with murder. | 那样你到是真的能被起诉谋杀了 |
[02:05] | This is the arraignment in Case 15 CR 116, | 下面是15号案件 政府诉 |
[02:08] | the United States vs. Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷的传讯 |
[02:10] | AUSA, what are the charges? | 检察官 你们起诉哪些罪名 |
[02:12] | Ms. Keating entered Mexico with a passport | 基廷女士用假身份的护照 |
[02:14] | under a false name. | 入境墨西哥 |
[02:15] | The government charges her with one count | 政府起诉她持有 |
[02:17] | of possession of a false identification document | 虚假身份证件 |
[02:20] | and the related charge of passport forgery. | 以及伪造护照 |
[02:24] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[02:25] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[02:27] | Ms. Keating, do you wish to enter a plea at this time? | 基廷女士 你如何抗辩 |
[02:29] | Not guilty, Your Honor, | 无罪 法官阁下 |
[02:30] | and I’d like to request release on my own recognizance. | 并且申请经本人具结保释 |
[02:33] | By definition, this crime makes Ms. Keating a flight risk. | 该罪行正表明了基廷女士有潜逃风险 |
[02:36] | We thereby forego bail | 因此我方请求拒绝保释 |
[02:38] | and ask that the court place her on house arrest, pending trial. | 并将其在家羁押候审 |
[02:40] | I have an elderly mother who has dementia, | 我有个年迈且患有老年痴呆的母亲 |
[02:42] | who requires my assistance outside the home, Your Honor. | 需要我的照顾 法官阁下 |
[02:44] | You and I both know how much worse | 你我都清楚这些指控的 |
[02:45] | these charges could’ve been, Ms. Keating. | 最终结果可能有多糟 基廷女士 |
[02:49] | What if I countersue for suppression of evidence, | 如果我反诉检方隐瞒证据 |
[02:52] | argue that the government’s been hiding my real charges | 提出在护照欺诈之下其实隐藏着 |
[02:54] | behind the passport fraud? | 真实的起诉 |
[02:55] | Or you can take a moment to think before poking the bear. | 或者在捅马蜂窝之前你可以想想清楚 |
[02:59] | I do better when I’m on the attack. | 我适合主动进攻 |
[03:01] | What about motioning for a Bill of Particulars? | 如果提出动议要求详情诉状呢 |
[03:03] | The particulars being a list of charges | 你是指那些可以导致你入狱终身的 |
[03:05] | that can get you put away for life? | 犯罪细节吗 |
[03:07] | Well, at least I’d be able to prepare a defense | 至少那样我可以准备如何辩护 |
[03:09] | instead of watching my mother watch stories all day. | 而不是整天陪着我妈看电视 |
[03:11] | You want my opinion as your lawyer or your friend? | 你希望我作为律师给你建议还是作为朋友 |
[03:14] | I don’t want to get you any more involved in this Hell. | 我不想让你越陷越深 |
[03:17] | “He who represents himself has a fool as a client.” | 选择给自己辩护的都是傻瓜 |
[03:21] | Aw, Abraham Lincoln never met a lawyer | 亚伯拉罕·林肯说这些话的时候 |
[03:23] | as good as me when he said that. | 就没遇到过像我这么优秀的律师 |
[03:25] | True. | 那到是 |
[03:27] | But I’m here if you need me. | 但是如果你需要随时可以找我 |
[03:29] | Like I’d be calling your ass at 3:00 A.M. | 如果不是知道这一点我又怎么会 |
[03:30] | if I didn’t already know that. | 在凌晨3点给你打电话 |
[03:34] | Okay, I’m gonna be your friend, and I’mma let you sleep. | 好吧 我还是做个朋友让你睡觉去 |
[03:37] | I’m awake now. | 你已经把我弄醒了 |
[03:38] | Aw, good night. | 晚安 |
[03:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:15] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[04:16] | I need those. | 这酒我还要的 |
[04:18] | Anna Mae! | 安娜·梅 |
[04:21] | This ain’t no spell. | 这可不是犯糊涂 |
[04:22] | This is your mama knowing you ain’t sleeping right, | 而是你妈我知道你睡不好觉 |
[04:25] | all stressed out. | 压力很大 |
[04:27] | Next thing you know, you’ll be sucking down alcohol | 再这么下去你就会把家里所有 |
[04:30] | out of everything in this place. | 带酒精的东西都喝了 |
[04:31] | Mama, I haven’t had a drink in five months. | 妈妈 我5个月没喝酒了 |
[04:34] | Let’s keep it that way, honey. | 那就保持下去 |
[04:37] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:38] | I came up with a brainstorm this morning. | 今天早上我发起了一个头脑风暴 |
[04:42] | How ’bout we buy you a cat | 我们给你买只猫 |
[04:45] | and we take that ankle bracelet and put it on that thing | 然后把脚铐放在它身上 |
[04:50] | and you go on about your business? | 你继续忙你的 |
[04:53] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[04:54] | – Got a better one? Where is it? – Yeah. | -你有更好的吗主意 是什么 -是的 |
[04:56] | Let me see it. | 说来听听 |
[04:57] | My plan starts with calling up Celestine | 先打电话给塞拉斯丁 |
[04:59] | to come back here and take you home. | 让她过来送你回家 |
[05:02] | That’s not gonna happen, honey. | 不可能 亲爱的 |
[05:04] | Because I’m here to take care of you. | 我是来照顾你的 |
[05:14] | I knew that would do the trick. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[05:24] | Cookies for breakfast? | 早餐吃饼干 |
[05:25] | Asher’s snickerdoodles! | 亚设饼干 |
[05:28] | If we can’t go to the funeral, | 既然我们无法参加葬礼 |
[05:29] | I figure we honor him by doing stuff he likes. | 那我们应该做点他喜欢的东西来纪念他 |
[05:33] | Liked. | 生前喜欢的 |
[05:35] | Yes, we’re in Hell, | 没错 这里和地狱一样 |
[05:36] | but let’s just eat cookies for breakfast until we get out. | 但我们出去之前 只能拿饼干当早餐了 |
[05:41] | – Ooh, God. – Oh, God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[05:42] | – Sorry. – What is that? | -抱歉 -什么味道 |
[05:43] | I think I used too much baking soda. | 小苏打好像放多了 |
[05:45] | I’ll start over. | 我重做 |
[05:48] | He hasn’t called. I checked like two minutes ago. | 他还没打电话来 我两分钟前查过了 |
[05:50] | You want Lanford to call? | 你希望兰福德打电话过来吗 |
[05:53] | Well, you know, just to let us know | 好歹告诉我们 |
[05:54] | what we’re supposed to do here. | 能做点什么 |
[05:55] | Thought you were just supposed to sit tight and wait for the trial. | 我以为你们要静等庭审呢 |
[05:58] | You mean the trial that they still haven’t set a date for, | 你是说还没定好日期的庭审吗 |
[06:00] | thereby giving Annalise more time | 正好给安娜丽丝更多的时间 |
[06:01] | to figure out we took a deal? | 发现我们达成了协议 |
[06:02] | Annalise isn’t gonna figure it out. | 安娜丽丝不会发现的 |
[06:06] | Okay, she might figure it out. | 好吧 她可能会发现 |
[06:07] | Thanks for the comfort. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[06:08] | Look, I’m just saying | 听着 我只是觉得 |
[06:09] | the FBI isn’t gonna let anything bad happen to us | 亚设都出了那种事 |
[06:11] | after what happened to Asher. | 联调局不会再让我们出事了 |
[06:14] | I’ll shut up now. | 我闭嘴了 |
[06:15] | – Thank you. – There you go. | -谢谢 -这就对了 |
[06:17] | Any word on Michaela or Connor? | 有米凯拉或康纳的消息吗 |
[06:19] | Not a peep. | 没有 |
[06:21] | Guilty as hell, right? | 肯定有问题 对吧 |
[06:22] | Alright. Here’s my plan. | 我的计划是这样 |
[06:24] | We file a Bill of Particulars with the judge. | 我们向法官提交一份详情诉状 |
[06:26] | Bill of what? | 什么诉状 |
[06:26] | It’ll force the AUSA to reveal all the charges | 这会迫使检察官公布 |
[06:29] | that they plan to bring against me. | 所有计划对我提出的指控 |
[06:30] | Tegan can help you if you need it. | 如果你需要的话 泰根可以帮助你 |
[06:32] | You’re talking to Tegan about your case? | 你和泰根说了你的案子 |
[06:34] | She’s on our side, right? | 她是我们的人 对吧 |
[06:35] | – She helped Laurel disappear. – I trust her. | -她帮助劳拉消失了 -我相信她 |
[06:37] | You also trusted the kids. Now look. | 你也信任孩子们 现在呢 |
[06:47] | If you want out, I’ll understand. | 如果你们想退出 我可以理解 |
[06:57] | Whatever crap the FBI’s got on you, | 不管联调局掌握了你什么证据 |
[07:00] | they’ve got on us, too. | 他们也掌握了我们的 |
[07:03] | We’re gonna beat this. | 我们一定要赢 |
[07:07] | I’ll file the bill with the judge right away. | 我马上向法官提交诉状 |
[07:09] | You going to Asher’s funeral? | 你会去亚设的葬礼吗 |
[07:14] | He did this to himself. | 他是自作自受 |
[07:20] | I got her. | 交给我吧 |
[07:30] | Chloe. Asher’s sister? | 克洛伊 亚设的姐姐 |
[07:31] | I stopped by to get a few of his things to put up at the funeral. | 我过来收拾他的东西 放在葬礼上 |
[07:34] | I assume you’re not going? | 你应该不去吧 |
[07:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[07:36] | What killer wants to go to his victim’s funeral? | 哪个凶手会去参加受害者的葬礼呢 |
[07:43] | Hey, I had nothing to do with this. | 这事与我无关 |
[07:45] | Then why did you lie to the FBI? | 那你为什么对联调局撒谎 |
[07:46] | You’re mistaken. | 你误会了 |
[07:47] | Really? Am I? | 是吗 |
[07:55] | Asher called me from this phone before he was killed. | 亚设被杀前用这个手机给我打过电话 |
[07:57] | Give me one damn reason why I shouldn’t think it was you. | 给我一个理由为什么我不该认为是你 |
[08:04] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[08:05] | I’m fine. Just — I-I need your phone. | 我没事 我需要你的手机 |
[08:07] | – For what? – It’s an emergency. | -为什么 -是急事 |
[08:08] | – Give me your phone. – No. | -把你的手机给我 -不 |
[08:10] | Wait. I’ll pay you $64,000 for it. | 等等 我给你六万四 |
[08:13] | – Whose blood is that? – It’s mine, okay? | -那是谁的血 -我的 好吗 |
[08:15] | I-I took shrooms, I fell down, I hit my head. | 我嗑了迷幻药 摔到了头 |
[08:16] | You can ask Peyton. She saw us all out. | 你可以问佩腾 她看见我们出来的 |
[08:18] | Now, please, please give me your phone. | 请把你的手机给我 |
[08:20] | Okay, just…stay. | 好吧 稍等 |
[08:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:28] | First, tell me if what I saw on the news was true. | 先告诉我新闻是不是真的 |
[08:31] | W-What? | 什么 |
[08:32] | Did Wes kill Sam on his own? | 山姆是韦斯一个人杀的吗 |
[08:33] | – I-I have no idea. – Then bye. | -我不知道 -那再见了 |
[08:35] | Look, okay, okay. I-I wasn’t there when any of it happened, | 好吧 事发的时候我不在场 |
[08:37] | but I was there after, | 但是后来我去了 |
[08:39] | and Wes is not the kind of guy who could kill someone. | 韦斯下不了手的 |
[08:43] | So, he had help. | 所以他有帮手 |
[08:44] | I wasn’t there, but, yeah, I think so. | 我当时不在 但我觉得应该是 |
[08:45] | – From Annalise? – I don’t know. | -安娜丽丝吗 -我不知道 |
[08:46] | Please, please, your phone. | 拜托 拜托 你的手机 |
[08:50] | Thank you. Here. | 谢谢 给 |
[08:51] | No, you’re clearly high. There’s no way I’m taking that. | 不 你明显嗑药了 我不可能要的 |
[08:53] | Collateral until you get your phone back. | 这是押金 你拿回手机再还我 |
[09:06] | Whoever this is, stop calling. | 不管是谁 别再打电话了 |
[09:07] | – Chloe, it’s me. – Asher? Whose number is this? | -克洛伊 是我 -亚设 这是谁的号码 |
[09:09] | Look, I need you to come pick me up right now. | 听着 你马上来接我 |
[09:11] | – I can’t. – Chloe, what — | -不行 -克洛伊 什么 |
[09:12] | I’m in Atlantic City. | 我在大西洋城 |
[09:13] | They found out, okay? | 我被他们发现了 |
[09:15] | Michaela, Connor, Oliver, they found out. | 米凯拉 康纳尔 奥利弗 他们发现了 |
[09:21] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[09:22] | Swear on Dad’s grave you didn’t tell them. | 别告诉我是你告诉他们的 |
[09:23] | No, I just — Michaela asked, and I couldn’t lie. | 不是 只是 米凯拉问我 我没法撒谎 |
[09:25] | – Idiot. – Just worried that the — | -愚蠢 -我现在很担心 |
[09:27] | that the FBI won’t go through with the deal now. | 联调局不会遵守协议了 |
[09:29] | – They have to. – No, the deal is contingent | -他们必须遵守 -不 只有我拿到 |
[09:30] | on me getting them evidence that they can use at trial. | 能让他们在庭审中使用的证据协议才有效 |
[09:32] | I haven’t given them that. | 而我还没拿到 |
[09:34] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[09:35] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:36] | I call a car to come get you right now. | 我现在就叫车去接你 |
[09:38] | It’s graduation night. It’s gonna… | 今晚可有毕业狂欢啊 车子… |
[09:41] | – It’s gonna take forever. – Just stay there. | -车得什么时候才能到 -待在家里 |
[09:43] | I’ll text you at this number when the car arrives, okay? | 车到了我给你这个号码发短信 好吗 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:48] | And you’re not an idiot, at least not more than me. | 还有你并不愚蠢 至少没有我蠢 |
[09:53] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:55] | Why did you lie to the FBI? | 你为什么要对联调局撒谎 |
[09:56] | I didn’t. I-I just didn’t think they needed to know. | 我没撒谎 我只是觉得他们没必要知道 |
[09:58] | My brother’s dead, | 我弟弟死了 |
[09:59] | and my mother’s probably gonna kill herself, too. | 我妈可能也会跟着自杀 |
[10:01] | I will waterboard you to get the truth. | 我恨不得对你千刀万剐好让你说真相 |
[10:03] | The FBI framed me for terrorism last year, | 联调局去年还诬陷我是恐怖分子 |
[10:06] | so they’re not exactly people I trust. | 所以我不相信他们 |
[10:07] | Do I look like a moron? | 我看起来很好骗吗 |
[10:09] | I can show you court transcripts if you want. | 你要是愿意我可以给你看庭审记录 |
[10:11] | He was informing against Annalise Keating. | 他在搜集对安娜丽丝·基廷不利的证据 |
[10:14] | We both know she has something to do with this. | 我们都明白她跟亚设的死脱不了干系 |
[10:19] | Well, hope the FBI buys that story. | 希望联调局的人相信你的鬼话 |
[10:22] | Just… don’t say anything, okay? | 别 别告诉他们 好吗 |
[10:25] | Dummy. The FBI’s who told me Asher used your phone. | 傻瓜 是联调局告诉我亚设用了你的电话 |
[10:29] | I’m just surprised I’m the one who got to break the news. | 没想到居然是我来告诉你这件事 |
[10:36] | Asher looked out for himself, | 亚设选择了保护自己 |
[10:39] | just like Connor and Michaela are now. | 就像现在的康纳尔和米凯拉一样 |
[10:42] | Why aren’t we? | 我们为什么不能也这样呢 |
[10:44] | We need a plan, Frank. | 我们得计划一下 弗兰克 |
[10:46] | You mean a plan that doesn’t just involve you and me. | 你说的计划不是只有我俩的那种吧 |
[10:54] | What if Laurel comes back | 如果劳拉现在回来 |
[10:56] | and says all the things that you’ve ever wanted to hear? | 然后说了所有你一直渴望听到的话 |
[11:04] | I’ll choose you. | 我会选你 |
[11:07] | But you got to choose me, too. | 但也要你选我 |
[11:09] | You and Annalise have a bond I’d never want to get between. | 你和安娜丽丝间有种我永远都无法介入的羁绊 |
[11:12] | You two don’t? | 你们俩没有吗 |
[11:14] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[11:15] | When it’s all over, it’s you for me. | 但是最终 你才是我的全部 |
[11:20] | But I don’t know who it is for you, | 可我却不知道谁是你的那个人 |
[11:21] | and that’s okay. | 不过也没关系 |
[11:25] | She’s the only reason we’re still here, Bon. | 她是我们还留在这里的唯一原因 邦 |
[11:29] | You know that, too. | 你也知道的 |
[11:36] | 来电 罗伯特 | |
[11:39] | Stop snooping. | 别偷看了 |
[11:42] | Who’s Robert? | 罗伯特是谁 |
[11:43] | No one. | 谁也不是 |
[11:44] | And I just got word that the judge wants to see me. | 我刚得知法官要见我 |
[11:47] | Because of that Bill of Peculiarities? | 因为你的怪癖诉状 |
[11:51] | Keep eavesdropping on my private conversations, Mama. | 再偷听我谈话 妈妈 |
[11:53] | I dare you. | 你试试 |
[11:55] | Well, what you gonna do, kick me out? Huh? | 再偷听你要怎么办 把我赶出去吗 |
[11:58] | That would be just another bad decision you’re making. | 那也不过是你做出的又一个糟糕的决定罢了 |
[12:01] | Only bad decision I’ve made is you letting you come. | 我做过的唯一糟糕的决定就是让你过来 |
[12:05] | I mean, who are you entrusting your business to? | 你的事情都托付给谁办了呢 |
[12:08] | That Bonnie and Clyde team are shady. | 那对”雌雄大盗”看着可不太靠谱 |
[12:11] | They have my back, Mama. | 他们站在我这边 妈妈 |
[12:12] | And what happened to Nathaniel? | 那内特尼尔呢 |
[12:15] | Nate is the last person who’s gonna help me out of this mess. | 内特是现在最不可能帮我的人 |
[12:17] | Well, frankly, sweetheart, | 老实说 亲爱的 |
[12:19] | I think you need to get yourself a lawyer. | 我觉得你应该给自己找个律师 |
[12:21] | Mama, I’m the best lawyer I know. | 妈妈 我就是我认识的最好的律师 |
[12:23] | How ’bout that lesbian friend | 你上法学院时的那个 |
[12:25] | that you went to law school with? | 蕾丝边朋友呢 |
[12:27] | Her name is Eve, Mama. | 人家叫伊芙 妈妈 |
[12:30] | And we were more than just friends. | 而且我们不止是朋友 |
[12:38] | You mean that you were… | 你是说你们… |
[12:40] | Before Sam. | 在山姆之前 |
[12:42] | That’s why I went into therapy. | 那也是我去接受心理治疗的原因 |
[12:47] | That’s my ride. | 我的司机来了 |
[12:48] | Anna Mae. | 安娜·梅 |
[12:50] | Oh, Miss Ophelia. | 奥菲利亚女士 |
[12:51] | So good to see you! Mm-hmm. | 见到你太好了 |
[12:52] | I’ll be back in an hour, Mama. | 我一个小时后回来 妈妈 |
[12:54] | Love the sweater, Miss O. | 喜欢你的毛衣 奥女士 |
[13:03] | But better, right? | 好吃多了吧 |
[13:09] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[13:11] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[13:13] | What is? | 什么开始了 |
[13:14] | The reckoning. | 算账的时候到了 |
[13:15] | I just got off the phone with my lawyer. | 我刚跟我的律师通完电话 |
[13:16] | Annalise filed a motion to get a list of her future charges. | 安娜丽丝提交了动议要求了解她将被指控的罪名 |
[13:19] | – So? – If Annalise wins, | -所以呢 -如果动议生效 |
[13:21] | she’ll know she’s getting charged for Sam. | 安娜丽丝就会知道她将因为山姆被指控 |
[13:23] | The only testimony to support that | 而支持这一点的唯一证据 |
[13:25] | would have to come from the people who were there. | 只能来自于当时在现场的人 |
[13:29] | Disclosing details of an open investigation | 公开调查的细节 |
[13:32] | isn’t necessary until an indictment. | 只有公诉时才有必要披露 |
[13:34] | Half of Philly thinks I murdered my husband | 费城一半的人都认为我杀了我丈夫 |
[13:35] | because of what the FBI let slip to the press. | 就因为联调局向媒体走漏了风声 |
[13:38] | That itself is an indictment. | 这本身就是一种控诉 |
[13:39] | Ms. Keating, DOJ guidelines give the A.U.S.A. leeway | 基廷女士 司法部的条例允许检察官 |
[13:42] | over if and when to add charges to your case, | 决定是否以及何时在你的案件中增加指控 |
[13:45] | so even if I agreed with your claim, legally — | 因此即便我同意你的请求 从法律上来讲 |
[13:47] | The law dictates you agree with her, Judge. | 法律规定你必须同意她的请求 法官 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry, are you part of Ms. Keating’s legal team? | 不好意思 你是基廷女士律师团的人吗 |
[13:55] | Yes. Ms. Price is my co-counsel. | 没错 普赖斯女士是我的协理律师 |
[13:57] | Well, I don’t have that name anywhere in my paperwork. | 我的文件里可没有她的名字 |
[14:00] | It’s getting filed today. | 今天就递交申请 |
[14:01] | Until then, the United States v. Rosa | 那之前 美国政府诉罗莎案 |
[14:03] | allows you to force the AUSA to reveal future charges | 允许强制要求检察官表明将来的指控 |
[14:07] | when a defendant might face prejudicial surprise at trial. | 因为被告可能会在庭审时面临不利的突发情况 |
[14:09] | What surprise? | 什么突发情况 |
[14:11] | Ms. Keating seems very sure additional charges are coming. | 基廷女士似乎很确定会有其他指控 |
[14:13] | Only because of the public lynching | 就是因为联调局一直在新闻媒体前 |
[14:15] | the FBI has given me in the press. | 对我公开处以私刑 |
[14:17] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[14:20] | the government is deliberately hiding its real case | 政府在故意隐瞒真正的案由 |
[14:22] | to deprive me of my Fifth Amendment right to due process. | 以剥夺我中行使第五修正案的权利 |
[14:26] | Now, if Ms. Montes needs a review of that law, | 如果蒙特斯女士需要复习那条法律 |
[14:28] | I’m sure one of my students can tutor her. | 我相信我随便哪个学生都能辅导她 |
[14:36] | We make a good team! | 我们真是对好拍档 |
[14:39] | You got to give me that. | 这你总得承认吧 |
[14:40] | I’ll admit it if I win my motion. | 我赢了动议才承认 |
[14:42] | “I” Win or “We” Win? | 是”我赢”还是”我们赢” |
[14:45] | You’re hired. | 你被雇佣了 |
[14:47] | Finally! | 可算 |
[14:49] | High-five. | 击个掌 |
[14:51] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[14:54] | First order of business, you’ve got to entertain my mother. | 你的第一要务就是逗我妈开心 |
[14:57] | I’d be honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[14:58] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[14:59] | You taking a nap? | 你在打盹吗 |
[15:05] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[15:09] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[15:13] | Maybe she just went out for a walk? | 她是不是出去散步了 |
[15:14] | Celestine’s gonna kill me. | 塞拉斯丁会杀了我的 |
[15:29] | Asher! It’s Gabriel. Give me my phone! | 亚设 我是加布里尔 还我手机 |
[15:30] | I need a few more minutes. Go away. | 我还要用一会 走开 |
[15:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:53] | Uh, this isn’t what I wanted to have happen. | 我也不想事情发展到这个地步 |
[15:58] | But I just have to say this. | 但有些话我必须得说 |
[16:07] | My assistant said you had an urgent matter. | 我助理说你有急事找我 |
[16:09] | Yeah, um, Asher borrowed this from me the night he died. | 是的 亚设在他去世当晚问我借了这个 |
[16:15] | Chloe Millstone tell you? | 克洛伊·米尔斯顿告诉你的 |
[16:17] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[16:17] | I brought it here, okay? So just take it. | 我带过来了 就收着吧 |
[16:19] | I assume you deleted anything incriminating | 我想你删掉了所有有罪信息 |
[16:21] | that might explain why you need a second phone. | 这也许能解释你为什么有两部手机 |
[16:24] | Your agents have a history of framing me | 我曾因为没有犯过的罪 |
[16:26] | for crimes that I didn’t commit, | 被你的探员诬陷过 |
[16:27] | so can’t be too careful. | 所以还是小心为好 |
[16:29] | Then let’s talk about the acts of violence | 那就谈谈你在过去 |
[16:31] | you’ve committed against Asher in the past — | 对亚设施加的暴力行为 |
[16:34] | the courthouse fistfight you instigated, for example. | 比如你在法院主动挑起斗殴 |
[16:39] | Just stop! | 快住手 |
[16:40] | Asher borrowed my phone. | 亚设借了我的手机 |
[16:43] | That was the last time that I saw him | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[16:45] | until I found his body and I called 911. | 之后我发现了他的尸体然后报警 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | Let’s amend your statement. | 来修改证词 |
[16:57] | Did you check the security footage? | 你看了监控录像吗 |
[17:00] | I don’t care if you just got on duty. | 我不管你是不是刚接班的 |
[17:01] | Just check every damn tape. | 检查每个录像 |
[17:03] | Doorman didn’t see her leave, | 门卫没看见她出去 |
[17:04] | and I knocked on every door I could. | 我也敲遍门问了 |
[17:06] | This is stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[17:09] | – Your monitor! Annalise! – It’s my damn mother. | -脚踝监视器 安娜丽丝 -这是我妈 |
[17:10] | The judge can kiss my ass. | 去他的法官 |
[17:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:25] | She’s here. Don’t worry. | 她在这里 别担心 |
[17:28] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不联系我 |
[17:28] | She just showed up. | 她就这么出现了 |
[17:30] | Tell her I had one of my spells. | 告诉她我犯糊涂了 |
[17:31] | – Bull, Mama! – We’re all good. | -胡说 妈妈 -我们很好 |
[17:33] | We’re all good. I’ll drive her to you now. | 我们很好 我就把她送回来 |
[17:35] | And, Nate, | 还有 内特 |
[17:37] | thank — | 谢… |
[17:39] | Let’s get you home. | 回家吧 |
[17:40] | Not until you explain yourself. | 你先解释清楚 |
[17:42] | I mean, how dare you not stand by Anna Mae | 安娜·梅为你做了这么多 你怎么能对她 |
[17:45] | after all she’s done for you, Nathaniel. | 不管不顾 内特尼尔 |
[17:49] | Miss Ophelia, if I may, | 奥菲利亚女士 |
[17:49] | there’s a lot more to the story than you know. | 事情远比你想得复杂 |
[17:52] | There’s a lot more to every story, | 每件事情都比想象中复杂 |
[17:55] | like how Anna Mae had the chance | 就比如去年圣诞 |
[17:57] | to turn against you last Christmas. | 安娜·梅有机会背叛你 |
[18:00] | I mean, the FBI even offered her a deal to turn you in, | 联调局为了让她告发你甚至提供了协议 |
[18:05] | which she didn’t take. | 她并没有接受 |
[18:07] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[18:08] | ‘Cause she cared for you, Nathaniel. | 因为她关心你 内特尼尔 |
[18:11] | Your daughter made her own bed. | 你女儿自作自受 |
[18:12] | She fought the Supreme Court for your daddy. | 她为了你爸爸到最高法院据理力争 |
[18:15] | And I know you miss him, | 我知道你很想他 |
[18:17] | but you taking your pain out on Anna Mae | 但将痛苦发泄到安娜·梅身上 |
[18:20] | isn’t the answer. | 不是解决办法 |
[18:22] | That is not what’s going on. | 不是这样的 |
[18:24] | That’s exactly what’s going on. | 就是这样 |
[18:27] | It’s written all over your face, the guilt. | 内疚都写在你脸上了 |
[18:31] | You’re guilty because you’re wrong, | 你内疚是因为你错了 |
[18:33] | and you know you’re wrong. | 你也知道你错了 |
[18:39] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[18:41] | the person you should be talking to about all this isn’t me. | 这些话你不应该对我说 |
[18:45] | It’s Annalise. | 应该对安娜丽丝说 |
[18:48] | You think being so big makes you tough? | 你以为摆出这副自大的样子就很强悍了 |
[18:53] | Then why don’t you stop acting like a hurt little boy? | 那为什么还一副受伤小男孩的样子 |
[19:15] | – What if the deal was a mistake? – Connor, don’t. | -如果不该接受协议呢 -康纳 别这样 |
[19:17] | We agreed to a lie. | 我们同意了撒谎 |
[19:19] | I don’t even know how it happened. | 我都不知道怎么回事 |
[19:20] | It happened because we finally made a good choice. | 事情就是我们终于做出了正确决定 |
[19:23] | Or we panicked and got played. | 或者我们慌了 被耍了 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | We’re just doing what we should’ve done three years ago | 我们这是在做三年前本该做的事 |
[19:28] | when we tried to go to the police after Sam. | 山姆那件事后就该去找警察 |
[19:32] | And who stopped us? | 谁阻止了我们 |
[19:35] | Her. | 是她 |
[19:38] | By promising she wouldn’t let us get caught. | 她保证不会让我们被抓 |
[19:40] | And guess what? | 结果呢 |
[19:43] | We got caught. | 我们被抓了 |
[19:46] | We’re finally being smart. | 我们终于放聪明了 |
[19:50] | I’m not gonna feel bad about that. | 我不会因此歉疚的 |
[19:52] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[19:53] | She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. | 她一着床就睡了 |
[19:58] | Guess you got what you wanted. | 你满意了吧 |
[20:05] | Giving you a chance to gloat. | 你可以幸灾乐祸了 |
[20:07] | It’s not something I do often. | 我不常这么做 |
[20:09] | Your mother already read me pretty good. | 你母亲已经给我上了一课了 |
[20:11] | I want to feel bad for you… | 我也想为你感到难过 |
[20:14] | but I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[20:19] | Next time you leave, get some home care. | 你下次要出去最好找人照顾她 |
[20:32] | I think I got through to Nathaniel. | 我应该说通内特尼尔了 |
[20:36] | I pulled his coattail on a few things. | 我狠狠教训了他一顿 |
[20:39] | Mama, you know I can take care of myself, right? Hmm? | 妈妈 你知道我可以照顾好自己的吧 |
[20:42] | Nate or any man is not the answer to my problems. | 内特或其他男人不是解决我问题的办法 |
[20:46] | I’m the answer to my problems. | 我自己才能解决问题 |
[20:48] | Then why are you always in trouble with the law, Anna Mae? | 那你为什么一直陷入法律困境中 安娜·梅 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:57] | Are you? | 真心的吗 |
[20:59] | I just think sometimes you might be a little confused. | 我只是觉得你有时候可能有点糊涂 |
[21:02] | Me or you? | 我还是你 |
[21:03] | I mean, just ’cause you’ve been burned by some men, | 你被一些男人伤害了 |
[21:08] | it doesn’t mean you write them all off | 不代表你得拒绝所有男人 |
[21:11] | and you go to lady town. | 然后去找女人 |
[21:15] | Anna Mae, be honest. Are you a lesbian? | 安娜·梅 说实话 你是拉拉吗 |
[21:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:21] | How do you not know? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[21:23] | You either like ladies, or you don’t. | 你要么喜欢女人 要么不喜欢 |
[21:27] | Well, like you said, I’m confused. | 你也说了 我很糊涂 |
[21:34] | You know, I worry… | 要知道 我很担心 |
[21:37] | this is all because of Clyde. | 这都是因为克莱德 |
[21:41] | I’ve seen it happen — | 我见过这种事 |
[21:42] | a woman gets messed with | 一个女人被糟蹋了 |
[21:45] | and doesn’t want anything to do with a man after that. | 之后就不想再和男人有牵连 |
[21:51] | I don’t think it’s that simple, Mama. | 我觉得没这么简单 妈妈 |
[21:53] | Remember all those boys I caught you with in high school, hmm? | 还记得你高中时被我发现的男朋友们吗 |
[22:00] | Then comes Solomon, Sam, Nathaniel. | 然后是所罗门 山姆 内特尼尔 |
[22:05] | Maybe those men were just me | 也许这些男人 |
[22:07] | running away from being different, Mama. | 是我想逃避成为异类的借口 妈妈 |
[22:11] | Look where it got me — right back where I was | 看看我的下场 就跟以前 |
[22:14] | when you grounded me for messing with all those boys, | 因为那些男孩而被你禁足一样 |
[22:18] | trapped at home with my mother. | 被困在家里 跟母亲一起 |
[22:24] | Did you love her, Anna Mae? | 你爱过她吗 安娜·梅 |
[22:28] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[22:35] | I did. | 爱过 |
[22:39] | And she loved me. | 她也爱过我 |
[22:44] | I was just scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[23:03] | Do you want to make out? | 你想亲热吗 |
[23:06] | Grief sex is a thing for a reason. | 借性消愁也是不无道理 |
[23:10] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[23:12] | My lawyer called again. Annalise won her motion. | 我律师又打给我了 安娜丽丝胜诉了 |
[23:15] | She’s gonna know it’s us. | 她会知道是我们 |
[23:17] | Witness intimidation of Simon Drake. | 恐吓证人西蒙·德里克 |
[23:20] | Murder in the first degree of Emily Sinclair. | 一级谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[23:23] | Murder in the first degree of Rebecca Sutter. | 一级谋杀丽贝卡·萨特 |
[23:25] | Everything from Operation Bonfire. | 都是篝火行动里的 |
[23:27] | Everything from the last three years, | 过去三年的事情 |
[23:28] | all stemming from this — | 都因此事而起 |
[23:30] | murder in the first degree of Sam Keating. | 一级谋杀山姆·基廷 |
[23:35] | Asher couldn’t have given them that. | 肯定不是亚设告诉他们的 |
[23:36] | Exactly. The little bitches turned. | 没错 小贱人们背叛我了 |
[23:39] | Can I go rip their heads off now? | 我现在能砍掉他们的头了吗 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:42] | We’re gonna play nice. | 我们不能硬来 |
[23:46] | 安娜丽丝 发送给你 康纳 奥利弗 你们能过来吗 | |
[23:48] | Annalise asked to see us. What do we do? | 安娜丽丝要见我们 怎么办 |
[23:49] | You go see her. | 你们去见她 |
[23:51] | No, she probably knows that Connor and I took a deal. | 不 她多半知道康纳和我接受了协议 |
[23:53] | Yeah, isn’t this when we go into Witness Protection? | 是 现在不该把我们加入证人保护计划吗 |
[23:55] | Keating’s elderly mother is in town. | 基廷的母亲来了 |
[23:56] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[23:57] | No one is going over there. | 没人会过去 |
[23:59] | Connor agreed to testify at the trial. That’s all. | 康纳同意在庭审上作证 仅此而已 |
[24:01] | Incorrect, Oliver. | 错 奥利弗 |
[24:03] | Your husband will tell you that clause 6-c of his deal | 你丈夫会告诉你协议的6条C款 |
[24:05] | requires continued cooperation — | 要求持续合作 |
[24:07] | same for Ms. Pratt | 普拉特女士也是 |
[24:09] | and, frankly, same for you, | 其实你也是 |
[24:10] | if you don’t want this blowing up on them. | 如果你不想这事黄了的话 |
[24:16] | What excuse they give? | 他们给了什么借口 |
[24:18] | They’re coming in an hour. | 他们一小时后来 |
[24:27] | I guess I just had to say this so that you could understand — | 我想把这些话告诉你们 才能让你们理解 |
[24:32] | or at least try. | 或者试着理解 |
[24:34] | Just don’t hate me. | 别恨我 |
[24:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:52] | Where have you been? I called you like 10 times. | 你去哪了 我给你打了差不多十个电话 |
[25:04] | No. Please don’t. | 不 求你 |
[25:20] | It’s Vivian. Hit me at the beep. | 我是薇薇安 哔声后留言 |
[25:22] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[25:26] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[25:32] | Well, nobody wants sandwiches? | 没人吃三明治吗 |
[25:35] | They’re peanut butter and jelly sandwich. | 是花生酱和果冻三明治 |
[25:37] | I made ’em myself. | 我自己做的 |
[25:40] | Don’t want nothing to eat? | 什么都不想吃吗 |
[25:41] | Well, Anna Mae got a swing set outside. | 安娜·梅在外面有个秋千 |
[25:45] | Maybe you want to go out there and play a little bit, hmm? | 也许你们会想出去玩一会儿 |
[25:48] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[25:49] | Maybe you want to get some rest? | 去休息一下吧 |
[25:51] | Why you always shoving me off someplace? | 你为什么总要把我赶走 |
[25:56] | I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不想到床上去 |
[25:57] | It’s not — It’s too early. | 这太早了 |
[26:02] | That was an act, right? | 她是装的吧 |
[26:04] | She has dementia. | 她有点痴呆 |
[26:06] | Or Annalise wants to play the guilt card. | 或是安娜丽丝想打感情牌 |
[26:14] | She has her good days and bad. | 她时好时坏 |
[26:16] | She’s not the only one. | 不只她一个人 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry about Asher. | 亚设的事 我很遗憾 |
[26:25] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[26:27] | Is this why you’re here? | 你们是为此而来吗 |
[26:28] | To blame me for everything once again? | 又把一切归咎于我 |
[26:31] | Look, you told us to come. We came. | 你让我们过来 所以我们过来了 |
[26:34] | Now that we’re here, just tell us. | 现在我们来了 那就说说吧 |
[26:38] | Was it you? Did you kill Asher? | 是你吗 你杀了亚设吗 |
[26:39] | – Connor. – I can fight my own battles, Oliver. | -康纳 -不用帮我 奥利弗 |
[26:42] | Asher turned on all of us, not just me. | 亚设背叛了我们所有人 不只是我 |
[26:45] | So, at some point, you may want to turn on me next. | 在某种程度上 下一个背叛者可能是你们 |
[26:49] | Tell us why we shouldn’t. | 告诉我们为什么不能 |
[26:51] | Because then I’ll turn on you, | 因为我就会背叛你们 |
[26:53] | and then I’m gonna have to tell the world the truth, | 然后我会把真相告诉世界 |
[26:54] | that all I’ve ever done | 我所做的一切 |
[26:55] | is try to save you from your own mistakes. | 只是为了让你们免于自己的错误 |
[26:57] | I don’t think that’s an accurate representation | 我认为这并不能准确表述 |
[26:59] | of the last few years. | 过去的几年 |
[27:01] | Say more, Oliver. | 继续 奥利弗 |
[27:02] | Okay, if you were really trying to save us | 如果你之前真的试图 |
[27:03] | from our own mistakes, | 弥补我们的错误 |
[27:05] | then why did you take off to Mexico without telling us? | 那为什么飞去墨西哥而不告诉我们 |
[27:09] | Is that what you’re upset about? | 你们在为这件事生气吗 |
[27:10] | We’re upset about a lot right now. | 我们在为很多事生气 |
[27:11] | I ran away because I was scared and dumb | 我逃跑是因为当时我很害怕也很蠢 |
[27:14] | and I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我没有考虑清楚 |
[27:17] | And that’s why I was caught — that and your father. | 这也是为什么我会被抓住 再加上你爸爸 |
[27:22] | What? | 什么 |
[27:22] | He didn’t tell you that he ratted me out to the FBI? | 他没告诉你是他把我出卖给联调局的吗 |
[27:26] | Okay, what… | 那么 |
[27:28] | What’s the plan here? | 你有什么计划 |
[27:29] | We just wait until we get arrested, too? | 我们也等着被捕吗 |
[27:32] | Or are you gonna sell us out before your trial? | 还是你要在开庭前出卖我们 |
[27:33] | No, I’m not gonna sell you out, | 不 我不打算出卖你们 |
[27:35] | because then I’ll look like a fool for protecting you. | 那样的话我还保护你们岂不是很蠢 |
[27:38] | Do I seem like a fool to you? | 你们觉得我像傻子吗 |
[27:42] | And if we can’t trust each other, what do we have? | 如果我们不能彼此信任 我们还有什么呢 |
[27:46] | They turned, lied right to my face — and badly. | 他们叛变了 在我面前撒谎 撒得还很糟糕 |
[27:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:54] | You can’t be surprised | 你不会真的惊讶于 |
[27:55] | that they finally chose themselves. | 他们最终选择了自保吧 |
[27:57] | I never said I was. | 我从没说我很惊讶 |
[27:59] | You’ve been protecting them for all these years. | 这么多年你一直在保护他们 |
[28:01] | And you. | 还有你 |
[28:03] | So, I’m the same as them to you? | 所以对你来说 我和他们一样 |
[28:08] | Where were you that night? | 你那晚在哪 |
[28:09] | You mean the night that you left without telling me? | 你是说你不辞而别的那晚吗 |
[28:13] | I came back for you, Bonnie. | 我有回去找你 邦尼 |
[28:18] | Stop the car. Turn around. | 停车 掉头 |
[28:20] | Bonnie, open up! | 邦尼 开门 |
[28:22] | Bonnie, wake up! | 邦尼 醒醒 |
[28:29] | I went to your apartment | 我去了你的公寓 |
[28:30] | to tell you that Asher was the informant. | 想告诉你亚设是线人 |
[28:34] | Up until that night, he… | 那晚之前 他 |
[28:37] | he had never lied to me. | 他从来没对我撒过谎 |
[28:39] | I know, but you found out what he was doing. | 我明白 但你发现了他在做什么 |
[28:44] | And I know what you’ve done before. | 我知道你做过什么 |
[28:55] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干得 |
[29:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[29:15] | I get Annalise Keating’s your white whale, | 我知道你一直想干掉安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[29:17] | but you and I both know | 但你我都知道 |
[29:18] | I’ll knock out half these charges pretrial, | 我会在预审中驳回一半的指控 |
[29:20] | so let’s cut some now and not waste time. | 现在就撤掉一些吧 别浪费时间 |
[29:22] | I assure you we have evidence | 我向你保证我们有 |
[29:24] | for every charge against Ms. Keating. | 针对基廷女士每一项指控的证据 |
[29:25] | Computer trespass and hacking? | 非法入侵计算机 |
[29:27] | Have you seen this woman type? | 你见过这女人打字吗 |
[29:28] | She directed others to do it. | 她指使他人去做的 |
[29:30] | Ethnic intimidation? | 种族恐吓 |
[29:31] | I think you have that one backwards. | 我认为你把这一项搞反了 |
[29:32] | And this here, “aggravated arson.” | 还有这个 “重型纵火犯” |
[29:35] | Annalise’s house burnt down because of a gas explosion. | 安娜丽丝的房子是因为瓦斯爆炸才烧毁的 |
[29:37] | That’s an official ruling. | 那已被官方裁定了 |
[29:39] | It’s true, except you have the wrong house. | 的确 但你弄错房子了 |
[29:43] | Looks like someone needs to brush up | 看起来某人需要更新一下 |
[29:44] | on her client’s whole history. | 客户的整个历史了 |
[29:51] | They’re alleging a pattern of arson | 他们以你儿时房屋起火 |
[29:52] | based on the fire that burnt down your childhood home. | 作为指控纵火的理由 |
[29:55] | That’s insane. | 疯了吧 |
[29:56] | Unless you did it. | 除非你的确这么做了 |
[29:58] | Was little Anna Mae a fire starter? | 小安娜·梅纵火过吗 |
[30:04] | If there’s anything you need to tell me, | 如果你有什么事需要告诉我 |
[30:06] | now is the time. | 那现在就得说 |
[30:08] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[30:11] | But you know who it was? | 那你知道是谁吗 |
[30:12] | What matters is who gave the FBI the article. | 重要的是是谁把文章给了联调局 |
[30:20] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[30:22] | Nate. | 内特 |
[30:23] | I could’ve given them these. | 我本可以把这些都给他们 |
[30:26] | 基廷 德菲诺 沃什 | |
[30:27] | Denver files? | 丹沃的文件 |
[30:29] | You told me you destroyed these already. | 你说过你已经把这些销毁了 |
[30:41] | Nate must’ve already handed over copies of the files to the FBI. | 内特肯定已经把文件的复印件给了联调局 |
[30:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[30:45] | To cut his own deal. | 为了达成他自己的交易 |
[30:47] | That S.O.B. | 那个混蛋 |
[30:59] | Nathaniel ain’t worth one tear, you hear me? | 内特尼尔不值得你掉一滴眼泪 你听到了吗 |
[31:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry I told you to protect him. | 很抱歉我还叫你保护他 |
[31:05] | I thought he was better than that. | 我以为他是个好男人 |
[31:07] | What man is ever better than that? | 又有哪个男人真正好过 |
[31:09] | It ain’t just men you’re mad at, baby. | 你生气的不只是男人 宝贝 |
[31:12] | Let’s not go through this again. | 我们不要再说这事了 |
[31:13] | Because the person you’re most mad at, | 因为你最生气的人 |
[31:17] | I’m afraid, is me. | 恐怕是我 |
[31:23] | Clyde happened | 克莱德的事 |
[31:26] | because I left you all alone in that house so much. | 是因为我把你一个人留在了那间房子里 |
[31:31] | Clyde did that to me, Mama, not you. | 那是克莱德做的 妈妈 不是你 |
[31:33] | But where was I? | 但那时我在哪里 |
[31:35] | You were working two jobs because Daddy left us. | 你在做两份工作 因为爸爸离开了我们 |
[31:37] | You’re not hearing me, Anna Mae. | 你没在听我说 安娜·梅 |
[31:40] | That baby | 你的梦里 |
[31:42] | in your dream you keep trying to get to, huh? | 你一直想靠近的那个孩子 |
[31:48] | It’s you. | 那是你 |
[31:52] | You never felt protected as a little girl, | 你小时候从未有过被保护的感觉 |
[31:57] | and now, all these years later, | 现在 这么多年之后 |
[32:00] | you still think you only have you | 你还是觉得你只能 |
[32:05] | to lean on. | 依靠自己 |
[32:07] | No wonder you’re exhausted. | 难怪你会精疲力尽 |
[32:10] | I’m just doing what I wish someone would do | 我只是在做我希望有人 |
[32:15] | for me. | 能为我做的事 |
[32:16] | No. | 不 |
[32:17] | You’re trying to be the parent you felt you did not have. | 你想成为你觉得自己不曾拥有的母亲 |
[32:23] | No, Mama. Listen. | 不 妈妈 听着 |
[32:26] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:28] | It doesn’t matter whose fault it is, | 谁的错并不重要 |
[32:32] | but Nathaniel, those students, | 但内特尼尔 那些学生 |
[32:36] | they’re not your children, | 他们不是你的孩子 |
[32:38] | and you are not their mother. | 你也不是他们的妈妈 |
[32:42] | The only one you need to protect from now on | 从现在开始 你唯一需要保护的人 |
[32:46] | is you, Anna Mae. | 就是你 安娜·梅 |
[32:52] | They don’t like it, send them Mama’s way. | 他们要是不乐意 让他们来找我 |
[32:58] | I’ll teach ’em — and good. | 我会好好教训他们 |
[33:06] | Bless your heart. | 保佑你 |
[33:15] | It smells like him. | 闻起来有他的气味 |
[33:17] | In a good way or a bad way? | 好闻还是难闻 |
[33:20] | In a sad way. | 悲伤的味道 |
[33:23] | Should we answer it? | 要开门吗 |
[33:24] | No. | 不要 |
[33:25] | I can hear you through the door. | 我隔着门能听到你们的声音 |
[33:28] | We’re mourning our friend. Go away. | 我们在哀悼我们的朋友 走开 |
[33:32] | What, you all know how to pick locks now? | 怎么 你们现在都知道怎么开锁了 |
[33:33] | We used Laurel’s key, idiot. | 我们用的是劳拉的钥匙 白痴 |
[33:35] | Why would Laurel have a key? | 为什么劳拉会有钥匙 |
[33:36] | Because she lived here before Asher. | 因为她比亚设先住在这里 |
[33:38] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[33:39] | Okay, is this just your way of deflecting blame | 好了 你这是在为你对亚设做的事 |
[33:41] | for whatever you did to Asher? | 推卸责任吗 |
[33:48] | I know from personal experience | 以我的经验我知道 |
[33:50] | that you are not a hard sleeper, | 你睡觉不沉 |
[33:51] | so maybe I should go to the FBI and tell them that. | 所以也许我应该去告诉联调局 |
[33:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:55] | Is Laurel back? | 劳拉回来了吗 |
[33:56] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[33:57] | Nothing. Um, uh, I’mma leave you be. | 没有 那我不打扰你们了 |
[34:03] | That was weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 |
[34:15] | Agent Lanford, I need to amend my statement. | 兰福德探员 我要修改我的口供 |
[34:18] | Again? | 又要改 |
[34:18] | Look, I think I know who killed Asher. | 我想我知道是谁杀了亚设 |
[34:20] | – How? – I saw her do it. | -怎么知道的 -我看到她杀的 |
[34:22] | Her? | 她 |
[34:23] | …record saying anything ac– | 说任何能成为证据的话 |
[34:24] | I-I think we should call 911. | 我 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[34:25] | Then call them! | 那报警啊 |
[34:27] | I think it was the mushrooms. | 我觉得是因为我们都嗨了 |
[34:28] | Wait! Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:30] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[34:32] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[34:33] | – I’m so sorry. – Are you okay? | -对不起 -你没事吧 |
[34:45] | Laurel Castillo. | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[34:58] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[34:59] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[35:02] | Nate told me he was done with all of us. | 内特告诉我他受够了我们所有人 |
[35:05] | Yeah, he told me that, too. | 是的 他也这么跟我说过 |
[35:07] | I didn’t think he had it in him. | 我以为他没这个种 |
[35:09] | He’s not gonna have much left in him once I get done. | 等我动了手他就真的没了 |
[35:11] | Don’t go near him. | 不要靠近他 |
[35:13] | He can’t know that we know. | 不能让他知道我们知道了 |
[35:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:23] | Save yourselves. | 自救去 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:26] | Listen, I was gonna leave you, so go, disappear. | 我曾打算抛弃你们 所以走吧 消失 |
[35:30] | We’re saying no… | 我们不走 |
[35:33] | …because it’s always been the three of us. | 因为一直以来都是我们三个人 |
[35:47] | They want to come after me, call me an arsonist? | 他们想要查我 说我是纵火犯 |
[35:52] | Well, they better get ready because we’re gonna burn | 他们最好做好准备 因为我们 |
[35:54] | every last one of those mother… down. | 会把所有人都毁掉 |
[36:09] | – What’s wrong now? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[36:11] | My Tech found something I thought you’d like to see. | 我的技术人员找到了一些你们会想看看的东西 |
[36:14] | Check your e-mail. | 看看你的邮箱 |
[36:19] | I’m gonna open it. | 我要打开了 |
[36:24] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:26] | This isn’t what I wanted to happen. | 我也不想事情发展到这个地步 |
[36:29] | But I just have to say this. | 但有些话我必须得说 |
[36:32] | I’m not sorry for what I did. | 我并不后悔我做的事 |
[36:35] | I chose my family, | 我选择了我的家庭 |
[36:36] | and maybe that makes me a schmuck or soft, | 也许这说明我很软弱 或是个懦夫 |
[36:40] | but I love them. | 但我爱他们 |
[36:44] | And I love you guys, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[36:46] | I mean that, | 我是认真的 |
[36:47] | which is why I need you to hear me loud and clear here. | 所以我需要你们听清楚我接下来要说的话 |
[36:53] | You’ve all lost who you are. | 你们都迷失了自己 |
[36:55] | I can say that because it happened to me, too. | 我这么说是因为我也迷失了 |
[36:57] | We all got caught up in something much bigger than us. | 我们都被卷入了我们力不所能及的事中 |
[37:01] | But you all still have good in you. | 但是你们内心都有善良的一面 |
[37:04] | And, Connor… | 康纳尔… |
[37:06] | I mean, I thought gay dudes were weird ’til I met you. | 我本来觉得同性恋都很奇怪 直到遇见了你 |
[37:10] | Then you make the awesome decision to marry Oliver? | 然后你又和奥利弗结婚 真是太完美了 |
[37:14] | You two taught me what real love looks like. | 是你们俩教会了我真爱 |
[37:18] | And Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[37:20] | Oh, Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[37:22] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[37:26] | I always will. | 我会一直爱你 |
[37:29] | That’s why I asked you to marry me tonight, | 所以我今晚向你求婚 |
[37:31] | not as some stupid way to protect us, but | 不是什么保护我们的蠢办法 而是 |
[37:36] | because I love you… | 因为我爱你… |
[37:38] | …so much so that I hoped I could save you | 而且我也希望能让你 |
[37:41] | from all the bad stuff that’s gonna happen. | 以后不会再遭遇不幸的事 |
[37:50] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:51] | Where have you been? I called you like 10 times. | 你去哪了 我给你打了差不多十个电话 |
[37:53] | It doesn’t matter. I’m here now. | 那不重要 我都来了 |
[37:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:58] | Isn’t this the penthouse? | 这不是顶层公寓吗 |
[38:00] | Send me a copy of the Winterbottom file tonight. | 今晚给我发一份温特波顿的档案 |
[38:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[38:04] | Hey, how’d they find out? | 他们怎么发现的 |
[38:05] | I told them. | 我和他们说的 |
[38:06] | Don’t yell at me. Just get me out of here. | 别吼我 赶紧带我离开这里 |
[38:08] | Okay. Where do you want to go? | 好 你想去哪里 |
[38:11] | Home to my mom. | 回家找我妈妈 |
[38:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:20] | Got to return something to my neighbor first. | 我得先找我邻居还点东西 |
[38:22] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[38:25] | You’ll wait here? | 你在这里等着 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:42] | I just want you to move past this | 我只是希望你能够挺过这一切 |
[38:44] | and get the future that you deserve… | 得到你应该拥有的未来 |
[38:47] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | …the future we all deserve… | 我们都该拥有的未来 |
[38:48] | You — No. | 你…不 |
[38:53] | …and the future we came to law school for, | 我们上法学院想要得到的未来 |
[38:55] | the future where we get to be the people that | 让我们能成为 |
[38:57] | make the world a better place. | 改变世界之人的未来 |
[39:17] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[39:19] | Because I still think you can all be those good people. | 因为我依然认为 你们可以成为那种好人 |
[39:22] | You can all still make the right decision. | 你们还是能做出正确的决定 |
[39:25] | And I’m here to help you do that. | 我想要帮助你们 |
[39:27] | Just do what’s right because — | 做出正确的决定 因为… |
[39:29] | because I promise you, you will feel so much better when you do. | 因为我保证 那种感觉真的好多了 |
[39:34] | I-I guess I just wanted to tell you all this | 我想把这些话告诉你们 |
[39:36] | so that you could understand… | 才能让你们理解 |
[39:40] | or at least try. | 或者试着理解 |
[39:42] | Just…don’t hate me. | 别恨我 |
[39:55] | Here. | 来 |
[39:59] | To Asher. | 敬亚设 |
[40:02] | I never really said this to you, | 我从来没有和你说过这些 |
[40:04] | and I guess it’s… | 我猜这… |
[40:07] | kind of too late, but, uh, | 有点太迟了 但是 |
[40:09] | thanks for being fun and funny | 谢谢你一直这么风趣 逗我开心 |
[40:13] | and, um, all the baking and dancing | 还有那些烘培和跳舞 |
[40:17] | and — and bad jokes | 还有那些糟糕的玩笑 |
[40:19] | and for just being a cornball. | 以及那么多愁善感 |
[40:22] | You made the Hell that is our lives bearable, and I — | 你让我们能忍受所处的地狱 我… |
[40:28] | I didn’t realize how much I needed you | 你离开之后我才意识到 |
[40:30] | until you were gone, so… | 我是那么需要你 所以… |
[40:33] | Uh, someone else say something. | 谁赶紧说些什么吧 |
[40:35] | We love you, Asher. | 我们爱你 亚设 |
[40:36] | So much. Cheers. | 很爱你 干杯 |
[40:42] | Hey. Guys, open up. | 伙计们 开门 |
[40:44] | Are you kidding me? Go away. | 开什么玩笑 走开 |
[40:45] | Stop stalking us! | 别再盯着我们了 |
[40:46] | I know who killed Asher. | 我知道谁杀了亚设 |
[40:53] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[40:55] | I know who killed Asher. | 我知道谁杀了亚设 |
[40:57] | Laurel Castillo. | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[41:02] | Who you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[41:02] | My lead agent on this case. | 这个案子的主管探员 |
[41:05] | Get me Agent Pollock in here. | 叫波洛克探员进来 |
[41:11] | Heard you wanted to see me? | 听说您想见我 |
[41:12] | Mr. Maddox, this is Special Agent Pollock, | 马多克斯先生 这是波洛克特别探员 |
[41:15] | Asher’s point person here at the bureau. | 局里给亚设指派的接头人 |
[41:17] | Gabriel here thinks he saw Millstone’s killer. | 加布里尔觉得他看到了杀死米尔斯顿的人 |
[41:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:25] | No, please don’t — | 不 求你 |
[41:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:42] | It was the FBI. | 是联调局 |