时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, New York. | 你好 纽约 |
[00:14] | I spend a lot of time with my landlord. | 我花了很多时间和房东打交道 |
[00:18] | I usually go down to her apartment around 7 o’clock, | 我经常在7点左右去她家中 |
[00:21] | and we watch Jeopardy! together. | 一起收看《危险边缘!》 |
[00:25] | She even gives me slippers | 她还会为我准备拖鞋 |
[00:26] | to make sure that my feet aren’t cold, | 好让我脚丫子不会着凉 |
[00:29] | and insists that I call her… | 并坚持让我叫她… |
[00:31] | “Mama.” | “妈妈” |
[00:32] | Thank you, Mama. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:34] | She also likes to come into my apartment | 她也喜欢来我家里 |
[00:36] | and handpick all the trash out of my trash can, | 用手挑拣我垃圾桶里的垃圾 |
[00:39] | so that I can save money on trash bags. | 好让我省点买垃圾袋的钱 |
[00:43] | She shows me art that she made. | 她给我看她的艺术创作 |
[00:45] | Oh, that’s very nice. | 啊 很棒啊 |
[00:47] | And brings me cactus. | 给我送来仙人掌 |
[00:49] | And cucumbers. | 还有黄瓜 |
[00:51] | And insists on doing my laundry, | 坚持帮我洗衣服 |
[00:54] | because she says that the laundromat has lice in it. | 因为她说自助洗衣店有虱子 |
[00:57] | Oh, thank you. | 嗷谢谢 |
[00:59] | She’s the only person in my life that | 这么多年 她是唯一一个 |
[01:00] | I never vape around. | 我不会当着面抽电子烟的人 |
[01:03] | If I ever need to take a puff, | 如果想抽 |
[01:03] | 神秘的笑容 可见于爱丽丝在仙境中的见闻 医生群体中特别常见 | |
[01:04] | I always just run back to my apartment first… | 我会先跑会自己家里 |
[01:09] | and then I come back down. | 然后再下来 |
[01:11] | And she never seems to notice. | 她好像从未察觉 |
[01:14] | But the nicest thing | 最棒的是 |
[01:15] | is that she likes to cook for me all the time. | 她总是喜欢给我做饭 |
[01:18] | Sometimes it’s a stew | 有时候是一锅炖菜 |
[01:20] | or a dessert, | 或一份甜品 |
[01:22] | but it’s always delicious. | 都很好吃 |
[01:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | I really wanted to repay her | 我很想报答她 |
[01:26] | for all the amazing food she made me. | 一直以来为我做这么多美味佳肴 |
[01:29] | Then I remembered she once mentioned | 然后我想起来她曾经提过 |
[01:30] | that her favorite food was risotto, | 她最喜欢吃意式烩饭 |
[01:33] | and I bet it would impress her a lot | 我敢打赌如果我能把这道菜做好 |
[01:34] | if I could figure out how to do it right. | 一定能给她留下深刻的印象 |
[01:37] | So like any good tenant, | 就像所有好房客那样 |
[01:38] | I decided to surprise my landlord and… | 我决定给我的房东一个惊喜 顺便… |
[01:41] | see how hard it really is to | 了解一下到底要付出多少 |
[01:43] | cook the perfect risotto. | 才能做出完美的意式烩饭 |
[01:50] | As legend has it, | 如传说中所说 |
[01:51] | the first documented risotto | 第一份有记录的意式烩饭 |
[01:53] | was made by a glassblower’s apprentice around 1809, | 大约诞生于1809年 由一个玻璃吹制者的学徒 |
[01:58] | for a wedding feast. | 在一个婚宴上做出来的 |
[02:00] | And ever since, it’s been enjoyed | 自此 这道菜在世界各地都受到了喜爱 |
[02:02] | and reinterpreted by chefs all over the world. | 并且不断被厨师重新演绎 |
[02:07] | When preparing an ethnic dish, | 准备一道有民族特色的料理 |
[02:09] | the most important thing is to | 最重要的就是 |
[02:11] | respect the rich cultural heritage from which it emerged. | 尊重它背后丰富的文化遗产 |
[02:15] | And a great way to do that | 比较好的方法是 |
[02:16] | 然而这家是美式化的墨西哥菜 汉堡卷饼 | |
[02:16] | is to learn a few words of the language. | 学习这门语言中的一些单词 |
[02:20] | Buongiorno means “good morning.” | Buongiorno 早上好 |
[02:23] | Buonasera, means “good night.” | Buonasera 晚安 |
[02:27] | A cavalla is a horse. | cavalla 马 |
[02:29] | But we both have the exact same word for limousine | 不过意语和英语中有没区别的词 有”豪华轿车” |
[02:33] | and peperoni. | 以及”胡椒香肠” |
[02:35] | And if anyone is rushing you, | 如果有人催你 |
[02:36] | And if anyone is rushing you, just kindly say, “Un momento, “ | 你只要友善地说一句 “等一下” |
[02:38] | and that should solve the problem. | 问题就能解决 |
[02:42] | If it’s your first time making risotto, | 如果这是你第一次做意式烩饭 |
[02:44] | you’ll wanna research who the best in the world is | 你会想知道谁是世界上最会做它的人 |
[02:45] | 意式烩饭 年度青年厨师 | |
[02:47] | and see how they do it. | 以及他是怎么做的 |
[02:49] | Based on the videos you find, | 根据你能找到的视频 |
[02:50] | it seems like you need to be in a completely tranquil, | 似乎要进入一个全然平静的 |
[02:53] | zen state in order to do it well. | 禅意世界 才想要做好 |
[02:57] | There’s always been a certain charm about risotto. | 意式烩饭有其特定的魅力 |
[03:00] | But charm by itself doesn’t cut it. | 但仅靠本身的魅力无法成型 |
[03:03] | You need the perfect texture. | 你需要做出完美的口感 |
[03:06] | You need the perfect flavor. | 和完美的味道 |
[03:08] | It also seems like having a risotto journal helps a lot, | 一个烩饭日记看起来有所帮助 |
[03:12] | because you need a place to | 因为你需要一个地方 |
[03:13] | sketch your dream risotto, | 画出理想中烩饭的样子 |
[03:16] | and take notes during the process. | 同时记录做法 |
[03:19] | 春之相助? 意裔帅哥寻女性朋友 50岁左右意大利人 火辣意男为女士们献大礼包 寻有色人种女士交友 粘人意裔 意大利语交流老师 试听课五折 意裔寻女士恋爱交友 | |
[03:19] | But if you don’t personally know any competitive chefs, | 如果你并不认识什么有竞争力的厨师 |
[03:21] | it might be a good idea to just ask around | 四处问问是一个不错的选择 |
[03:24] | to see if anyone know show to cook it. | 你可以去找找有谁知道怎么做 |
[03:27] | So when you’re walking around your neighborhood, | 你在社区里到处走动时 |
[03:30] | just keep your eyes… | 使出你眼睛… |
[03:31] | peeled for any Italian flags. | 瞪掉的劲头 留意有没有意大利国旗 |
[03:34] | And if you see one, just start walking towards it, | 如果看到了 就走过去 |
[03:37] | and hopefully someone near the flag | 没准国旗附近的人 |
[03:39] | will know how to cook it. | 知道怎么做烩饭 |
[03:41] | Do you know how to make risotto? | 你知道意式烩饭怎么做吗? |
[03:42] | Risotto is actually one of my favorite dishes. | 意式烩饭是我最喜欢的料理之一 |
[03:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[03:46] | And if you ask nicely, | 如果你和善地发问 |
[03:48] | he might actually give you a lesson in his kitchen, | 他没准会在厨房里直接开课 |
[03:50] | just for you, one on one. | 一对一地教你 |
[03:52] | Your stock has to be really good. | 你要准备非常好的汤头 |
[03:54] | -Oh, yeah? -Because if it’s not… | -是吗? -如果汤头不好 就… |
[03:57] | What kind–what kind of rice do you use? | 你用的是哪一种米? |
[03:59] | You have to use Arborio, there’s no choice. | 必须用阿尔博里奥米 这是唯一的选择 |
[04:02] | -Monica! -Yeah? | -莫妮卡! -嗯? |
[04:03] | We need– we need the Arborio rice up here. | 我们这边需要阿镇米 |
[04:06] | -Okay, I’m coming. -I think it’s I think it’s still downstairs. | -好的我来了 -米可能还放在楼下 |
[04:09] | I do butter, I do butter and olive oil. | 我用黄油 黄油和橄榄油 |
[04:11] | -Extra virgin, has to be. -Okay. | -必须是特级初榨的 -好的 |
[04:16] | Here we go, we do the Ar… | 我们这就开始 先把米… |
[04:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:20] | I’ve been doing this for many, many years. | 烩饭我做了很多很多年了 |
[04:21] | I don’t measure anything. | 食材我都不定量的 |
[04:22] | Monica! I need the small cutting board, | 莫妮卡 我需要小的砧板 |
[04:25] | under the sink, please. | 在水槽下面 谢了 |
[04:27] | Bam, bam, bam. | 砰砰砰 |
[04:30] | You have to constantly stir. | 必须不停地搅拌 |
[04:33] | Bam! | 砰! |
[04:34] | Parmigiano-Reggiano, you have to use that cheese. | 要用帕马森奶酪 必须的 |
[04:37] | -Okay. -Hold on! | -好的 -等一下 |
[04:39] | -Don’t distract me. -Okay. | -不要打扰我 -好的 |
[04:40] | -You need sea salt. -Okay. | -还需要海盐 -好的 |
[04:42] | -Sea salt! -Okay. | -海盐! -好的 |
[04:44] | Monica, is my– is my… | 莫妮卡 我的 我的… |
[04:46] | my white pepper up here? | 我的白胡椒在这吗? |
[04:47] | No, I think it’s downstairs. | 我觉得应该在楼下吧 |
[04:49] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:50] | You gotta follow the rules. | 你需要按照食谱来 |
[04:52] | But you also gotta make your own rules | 但也要创造属于你的 |
[04:53] | that work for you. | 有效的食谱 |
[04:55] | It’s not– it’s not one size fits all, my friend. | 一招鲜 吃遍天 是不存在的 |
[04:58] | -Okay, so -This is how you make a risotto. | -好的 -这就是做烩饭的方法 |
[05:00] | And after the lesson, if you’re lucky, | 下课后 幸运的话 |
[05:02] | he may also show you some of his artwork | 他会为你展示些艺术品 |
[05:04] | that he made. | 他自己制作的 |
[05:05] | Now, this is the Southwest. It’s like– like… | 这一幅是”西南” 就是… |
[05:08] | the petroglyphs, | 岩画遗址 |
[05:10] | Arizona. | 在亚利桑那州 |
[05:12] | I believe there was also, you know… | 我认为那里还有那个… |
[05:14] | alien beings over there, | 外星人出没 |
[05:16] | that– that gave us a little bit more knowledge. | 能让我们更了解那个地方 |
[05:18] | -This is an– -Aliens in Arizona? | -这是… -外星人在亚利桑那? |
[05:20] | Arizo– Yeah, all over, you know, the Aztecs, the Incas. | 亚利… 你知道的 阿兹特克人 印加人 哪都有 |
[05:24] | They– Wait. The– the aliens, like… | 等等 你说有外星人 意思是… |
[05:28] | Well, we– I think we are– | 嗯 我觉得我们… |
[05:29] | we have definitely been–might have– | 绝对… 可能… |
[05:32] | we have been impregnated by, uh– | 外星人跟我们杂交过… |
[05:34] | We have some, uh–We are actually the aliens. | 我们有… 就是外星人 |
[05:36] | So, once you’ve heard enough, | 听够了 |
[05:38] | head straight to the store and get all your ingredients. | 就直奔去超市买材料吧 |
[05:41] | Chicken stock, | 鸡肉高汤 |
[05:42] | Parmigiano, | 帕马森奶酪 |
[05:44] | butter, shallot, garlic, | 黄油 青葱 大蒜 |
[05:46] | and that special Arborio rice. | 独一无二的阿镇米 |
[05:50] | And don’t forget the pesce. | 还有 别忘了鱼 |
[05:52] | And when you get home, | 到家后 |
[05:53] | it’s time to put everything you learned into practice. | 就该开始把你所学付诸实践了 |
[05:57] | Start by getting into that tranquil zen state of mind. | 以平静 充满禅意的念想开始 |
[06:00] | You need the perfect texture. | 你需要做出完美的口感 |
[06:03] | You need the perfect flavor. | 和完美的味道 |
[06:05] | Then you’re gonna boil four cups of chicken broth | 接着 把四杯鸡肉高汤倒进锅里加热 |
[06:07] | and set it aside for later. | 先把汤锅放在一边 |
[06:10] | Then you cook the shallot, | 开始料理青葱 |
[06:12] | I think, | 吧? |
[06:13] | and then the garlic. | 然后是大蒜 |
[06:14] | Then after a couple of minutes, you put the rice in | 几分钟后 放入米 |
[06:17] | and stir it around. | 来回搅拌 |
[06:19] | And then a little wine, I think. | 好像再放点葡萄酒 |
[06:21] | I’m pretty sure. | 嗯就是葡萄酒 |
[06:23] | Then, while that’s going, you’re gonna need to check | 此时 你要去确认一下 |
[06:25] | one of your eBay listings that’s ending soon | 易贝网上你一个快要结束的竞拍 |
[06:28] | while the wine reduces. | 默默等酒把饭煮熟 |
[06:30] | But then it starts to smell, so you put it on medium. | 然后没过一会就有糊味了 于是调至中火 |
[06:34] | Med– medium low, that– that seems good. | 中 中小火 嗯这样看起来不错 |
[06:37] | Then you take the broth and pour it in a ladle at a time | 接着用汤勺舀出一勺鸡汤 |
[06:40] | until it’s absorbed by the rice. | 倒进米里 让汤汁逐渐被米吸收 |
[06:43] | And while you’re waiting for that, | 在等待的过程中 |
[06:44] | you try to say hello to your landlord, | 你试图跟房东打招呼 |
[06:46] | who’s gardening outside. | 她在外边打理花园 |
[06:49] | ‘Ello, Mama! | 你好 妈妈 |
[06:55] | But if she doesn’t hear you, | 如果她没听到 |
[06:57] | just put in a ladle of broth and try again. | 加一勺高汤 再试一次 |
[07:00] | Hey, Mama! | 嘿 妈妈! |
[07:05] | And continue this process until you’re out of broth. | 重复这个步骤 直到高汤全部倒完 |
[07:09] | ‘Ello, Mama! | 你好 妈妈! |
[07:13] | This should take around 15 minutes. | 这个过程大约需要15分钟 |
[07:15] | Now it’s time for the pesce. | 此时 轮到鱼出场 |
[07:17] | But you don’t have a blowtorch, | 没有喷灯 |
[07:18] | so you can just throw it on the grill. | 你可以直接把鱼扔到炉子上 |
[07:22] | but don’t forget about the… | 不过 千万别忘了… |
[07:24] | rice. | 米饭 |
[07:25] | When the fish is on fire, you can take it off. | 烤焦了一点之后 把鱼从炉子上拿下来 |
[07:27] | Uh, it should be done. | 呃 这应该是完成了吧 |
[07:28] | Then you gotta grate some cheese as a finishing touch. | 磨一点奶酪细末 当做收尾 |
[07:32] | but not before you notice that there’s cat vomit all over the floor | 如果你注意到了猫的呕吐物 |
[07:34] | and you have to clean that up first. | 记得先清理干净 |
[07:37] | And then you stir in the cheese. | 然后加入奶酪 搅拌均匀 |
[07:39] | But you’re not quite done yet. | 还没完成 |
[07:40] | Then stir and toss with energy | 用力搅拌 并颠锅 |
[07:42] | until oozy and creamy. | 直到饭团软糯且细腻 |
[07:54] | And then you’re on the home stretch, | 接着便是冲刺阶段 |
[07:56] | and you can put everything on the plate. | 把所有东西摆入盘中 |
[08:18] | And your risotto is complete! | 大功告成! |
[08:21] | But when you’re done, | 但你完成后 |
[08:23] | it doesn’t look quite like the Italian’s did. | 这看着 和意大利大厨做的相去甚远 |
[08:26] | And it may seem a little… | 看上去还有点… |
[08:28] | gluey. | 黏黏的 |
[08:29] | 烤制 汤头 1杯 搅拌 2分钟 汤头 1杯 搅拌 3分钟 汤头 2杯 | |
[08:29] | 意式搅拌 2汤匙黄油 半块帕马森 搅拌 2分钟 | |
[08:30] | And when you review everything you did in your risotto journal, | 当你回顾做烩饭日志上的每个步骤 |
[08:33] | you can’t understand where you went wrong. | 实在想不通 到底是哪儿出错了 |
[08:38] | You figure homemade chicken stock could help, | 你猜亲手熬的鸡汤或许没那么差 |
[08:40] | but it’s not enough to save your second attempt. | 但也没好到能拯救第二次的尝试 |
[08:44] | And your third attempt is a scorched mess. | 你的第三次努力 成了烧焦的烂摊子 |
[08:47] | Mushrooms didn’t help your fourth. | 加了蘑菇的第四次也成不了 |
[08:49] | It’s gluey again. | 还是浆糊 |
[08:51] | And despite your rigorous note-taking, | 尽管你严格的做了笔记 |
[08:53] | each time you try, | 每一次的尝试 |
[08:55] | you’ll fail, | 都以失败告终 |
[08:56] | for reasons that you don’t fully understand. | 个中原因你却并不能全然理解 |
[08:59] | And you may start feeling a… | 而你也感受到了一种… |
[09:01] | carousel of frustrating emotions that are brand new to you. | 全新的 像旋转木马般不停歇的沮丧感 |
[09:05] | But just make sure to swallow your frustration, | 但气馁还是得自己肚里吞 |
[09:08] | and try not to ruin the surprise | 千万别破坏了 |
[09:09] | for the person you’re cooking for. | 为她下厨的惊喜 |
[09:13] | At this point, you may notice that | 这时你可能发现 |
[09:15] | you’re also having a hard time with other simple, everyday tasks, | 生活当中的其他日常小事也开始犯难 |
[09:20] | and it’s not just your risotto that’s suffering. | 难为你的不再只是意式烩饭 |
[09:25] | And then you realize that | 之后你可能意识到 |
[09:26] | all your problems may have something to do with the fact that | 这些问题多多少少可能都因为 |
[09:29] | you haven’t had nicotine in over a week. | 你已经超过一周没摄入尼古丁了 |
[09:34] | Back when you were in your early twenties, | 回顾自己二十出头时 |
[09:36] | you started smoking to look cool. | 你为了摆酷开始抽烟 |
[09:38] | And it worked. | 确实酷了 |
[09:40] | But that slowly developed into a pack-a-day habit that | 却也慢慢演变成”每天一包”的习惯 |
[09:43] | went on for a lot longer than it should’ve. | 持续之久 属实不应当 |
[09:46] | And then when you turned 30, | 等你到30岁 |
[09:48] | you decided to finally quit combustible cigarettes | 你终于决定戒掉纸质烟 |
[09:49] | 警告: 本品含尼古丁 尼古丁为成瘾性物质 你的阅历 你的选择 3%或5%尼古丁含量 薄荷或弗吉尼亚烟草味 | |
[09:50] | and go digital, like everybody else. | 像其他人一样 改抽电子的 |
[09:55] | You would blow clouds wherever you wanted, | 随心所欲 四处吞云吐雾 |
[09:57] | like you owned the streets. | 把大街当自己家 |
[10:00] | You even developed a vape-sized hole in your pocket | 口袋里甚至烫出了烟头大小的洞 |
[10:03] | that you kept having to sew shut. | 总是得缝缝补补 |
[10:05] | And that led to a sore on your thigh that never healed, | 还在你大腿上留下一个总好不了的疤 |
[10:08] | where it poked through your jeans. | 就在裤袋破洞的地方 |
[10:11] | Finally, seeing the amount of trash | 最终 看着这一堆 |
[10:13] | you generated over the course of a month | 自己一个月内产生出的垃圾 |
[10:15] | disgusted you. | 真的让人恶心 |
[10:16] | So, a week ago, you froze all your vapes | 因此上礼拜 你把所有电子烟都冻了起来 |
[10:19] | in an attempt to stop yourself | 以为这样就能抑制自己 |
[10:21] | from consuming any more nicotine. | 不再摄入更多的尼古丁 |
[10:23] | But the cravings still persisted. | 但欲求依然强烈 |
[10:27] | And you begin to regret quitting at a time like this | 你开始后悔在这个时候戒烟 |
[10:29] | because your nicotine withdrawal is | 因为你的尼古丁戒断反应 |
[10:32] | clearly turning your cooking into | 明摆着正导致你的厨艺 |
[10:34] | dog shit. | 变得更屎 |
[10:36] | And maybe before you can perfect the art of risotto, | 或许在你精进烹制意式烩饭的厨艺之前 |
[10:40] | you’re gonna need to perfect the art of quitting first. | 你需要先精进”戒瘾”的能力 |
[10:46] | They say that the first couple of weeks are the hardest, | 人们总说 最初的几周是最难的 |
[10:49] | and it’s a good idea to remove any former triggers | 最好是能移除先前的各种诱因 |
[10:52] | to break the cycle. | 好打破循环 |
[10:54] | But everywhere you look in New York, | 但任何一个纽约的角落 |
[10:56] | there seems to be reminders of your addiction. | 似乎都在勾起你的瘾 |
[10:56] | 白人男娃 电子烟店 | |
[10:59] | And even the dry ice you use to break up your stool, | 就连你用来粉碎便便的干冰 |
[11:03] | reminds you of vaping. | 也让你想起电子烟 |
[11:06] | So if you want to master quitting, | 如果真的想成为戒烟大师 |
[11:08] | put yourself in a new environment that | 你给自己挑选的新环境 |
[11:10] | that doesn’t remind you of vaping at all. | 就应该让你完全想不起抽烟这回事 |
[11:17] | You may not have been skiing since you were a little kid, | 童年之后的你可能就没再滑过雪 |
[11:20] | so you rent some gear and hit the bunny slope | 在租了装备之后 你来到了新手滑道 |
[11:23] | to try to ski down safely. | 想尝试安全地滑滑看 |
[11:26] | You remember being okay at it when you were a kid, | 印象当中 童年的自己对此还蛮在行的 |
[11:29] | but, | 然而 |
[11:30] | but it turns out to be a lot more frustrating as an adult, | 年岁的增长带来的是令人泄气的表现 |
[11:33] | and it’s not actually that relaxing. | 根本没那么令人放松 |
[11:42] | So you take a nice scenic drive to clear your head. | 你开上了一条风景优美的路 来清醒头脑 |
[11:48] | But after a while, | 但一会儿之后 |
[11:49] | you might get stuck behind someone who… | 你的前路可能会被某辆… |
[11:52] | seems to have a problem with their exhaust pipe. | 排气管明显老化的车子给死死挡住 |
[11:55] | And it kind of feels like, | 感觉就像 |
[11:57] | And it kind of feels like they know you’re trying to quit. | 他们知道你是为了戒烟才远道而来 |
[12:02] | So you get out to tell him about his problem at the gas station. | 所以你在加油站上前告诉他关于黑烟的问题 |
[12:06] | That’s just a by-product of a lot of fuel and air. | 那只是很多燃料和空气混合之后的结果 |
[12:10] | -Yeah? -Yep. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[12:12] | But after talking to him a little more, | 在跟他谈了一会儿之后 |
[12:14] | you’re surprised to learn that | 你惊讶地发现 |
[12:15] | he was actually doing it on purpose. | 他居然是故意这样做的 |
[12:24] | Do you like diesel at all? | 你真的喜欢柴油吗? |
[12:25] | -Huh? -Do you like diesel? | -啥? -你喜欢柴油吗? |
[12:27] | -No. -No. | -不 -不喜欢 |
[12:29] | He still kept spewing | 他继续朝你的脸上喷出 |
[12:30] | a lot of the black smoke in your face | 一大堆的黑烟 |
[12:34] | and when you think about how inconsiderate you felt | 然后你想起了自己是如何不顾他人地 |
[12:36] | from blowing just a little vape smoke, | 吐出的那一口口烟的 |
[12:39] | you wonder how anyone could justify such a… | 不禁令人好奇 他人会怎样辩解 拥有如此… |
[12:42] | toxic hobby. | 有毒爱好的行为呢 |
[12:45] | What would you say to someone that… | 如果有人想要禁止你的这种行为 |
[12:47] | would like to see this practice kind of banned? | 你想对他们说什么? |
[12:50] | Um… | 呃… |
[12:53] | I think the only reason they’d want it to be banned | 我觉得他们会想颁布禁令的唯一原因 |
[12:56] | would be pollution, | 是为了避免空气污染 |
[12:58] | which… | 那… |
[13:00] | I guess, if you’re all about pollution… | 我想如果万事都要避免污染… |
[13:04] | But, the thing is, everything makes pollution. | 但问题是 一切行为都会带来污染 |
[13:08] | Like, anything that you– If you go to Walmart | 比如 任何的事情… 就像你去沃尔玛 |
[13:11] | and buy a bag of chips, that’s plastic, that’s made, | 买了一大包薯片 那就是塑料 人造的 |
[13:14] | that’s pollution. | 那就造成了污染… |
[13:16] | It’s… | 那是… |
[13:17] | been made from something. | 由某种东西制成的 |
[13:20] | Tthere’s… | 一定… |
[13:22] | been pollution made to make that bag of chips | 会产生污染的 不管是生产这包薯片 |
[13:25] | or whatever you’re buying. | 还是你买的任何东西 |
[13:26] | So is that person gonna give up | 所以人就该放弃 |
[13:31] | everything that they do in their normal life? | 日常生活里的一切吗? |
[13:33] | Are they gonna not get in a car? | 他们就不再开车? |
[13:34] | Are they not gonna go to Walmart and buy whatever? | 他们就再也不去卖场买东西? |
[13:37] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[13:39] | whenever I can… | 只要我能 |
[13:42] | I don’t know, that… | 不知道欸 |
[13:44] | It’s hard to say. Uh… | 也不好说… |
[13:52] | It– I don’t know. I don’t– It’s… | 就… 我不知道 |
[13:58] | I’m trying to think of a good response. | 我试着想一个适当的回答 |
[14:13] | Maybe some people are just more comfortable | 或许就是有些人 为所欲为更自在 |
[14:15] | doing whatever they want without any concern | 一点都不会担心他们的行为 |
[14:18] | for the effect it has on others. | 对他人会有什么影响 |
[14:21] | But it does get you thinking about | 但这的确让你想到 |
[14:22] | everything that goes into a bag of chips. | 关于薯片的一切 |
[14:25] | And then, when you’re at the store, | 在此之后 当你站在商店里时 |
[14:26] | you notice that the chip bags are all about to burst, | 你发现薯片的包装袋 几乎要撑爆了 |
[14:30] | and you don’t know why. | 原因不明 |
[14:32] | You know– you know why these are so blown up? | 你知道… 为什么这些都快撑爆了吗? |
[14:35] | The altitude. | 因为大气压 |
[14:37] | -Anything you find at– -Oh, the altitude! | -这个海拔… -噢 大气压! |
[14:38] | -Yeah! -Oh, okay! | -没错! -噢 原来如此 |
[14:41] | If that’s the case, it seems like the bag | 如果是这样 那么这包薯片 |
[14:43] | is only a couple of hundred feet away from popping, | 距离爆炸也只有百尺之遥 |
[14:45] | so you bring it up with you on the ski lift | 你带着它坐上了滑雪缆车 |
[14:48] | to see if it would burst. | 期待着爆炸发生 |
[14:50] | It’s a little tighter at the top, | 在坡顶上有点紧绷 |
[14:52] | uh, but it still doesn’t pop. | 嗯… 但还是没有爆开 |
[14:55] | And even when you take it up in a helicopter, | 甚至当你带着它坐上了直升机 |
[14:57] | you still can’t seem to get it high enough. | 你依然无法达到足够的高度 |
[15:10] | But the guy won’t go up high enough | 这家伙拒绝 再飞得更高 |
[15:12] | because he says it was too dangerous. | 因为他说这样太危险了 |
[15:15] | So you take the bag of chips | 因此你在剩下的旅程中 |
[15:17] | and drive it up the rest of the way yourself. | 一路带着这包薯片 |
[15:21] | And as you’re hiking your way towards the summit, | 当你徒步走向山顶的路上 |
[15:23] | you notice a house that was hit by an avalanche. | 你发现了一座被雪崩摧毁的屋子 |
[15:29] | The mattress looks intact, but there are no bedsheets, | 床垫看起来没有坏 但缺了床单 |
[15:33] | which means that… | 这表示… |
[15:34] | um… | |
[15:36] | you don’t know what that means. | 你也不知道这表示啥 |
[15:38] | At that point, you’ll realize that, | 此时 你意识到 |
[15:40] | that nicotine has been so far from your thoughts for so long. | 你的烟瘾 已经很久没有出现了 |
[15:44] | This was the first time you’d been able to ignore it | 你能这样完全不想吸烟 |
[15:46] | completely in over a decade. | 十多年来尚属首次 |
[15:48] | And it didn’t really matter if you got to see the bag pop. | 是否看到薯片爆炸 也真的不那么重要了 |
[15:52] | You’ll feel like a new man, with a new brain. | 从里到外 宛如新生 |
[15:54] | And now, you can finally | 至此 你终于可以 |
[15:56] | slam dunk that risotto. | 给那烩饭”扣帽”定论了 |
[15:59] | So when you get home to New York, | 当你回到纽约的家中 |
[16:00] | make sure to reset your oven clock first | 确保先重置烤箱的时钟 |
[16:03] | because daylight savings just happened on your way back. | 因为在返程路上 已经开始了夏令时间 |
[16:08] | Now that you have a clear head, | 有着清醒的大脑之后 |
[16:09] | you notice that your risotto problems | 你意识到 意式烩饭一直煮不成 |
[16:11] | may have started with your cookware, | 可能跟你那些厨具有关 |
[16:14] | which is in pitiful shape, | 都已经用烂了 |
[16:15] | and it’s probably time to buy a new pot. | 现在是时候买新锅子了 |
[16:18] | So you’re gonna head out to the store. | 你需要前往商店 |
[16:20] | And you’re not even fazed when you pass a smoker, | 你甚至不会 在走过吸烟者时有所停留 |
[16:23] | because you’re proudly nicotine-free. | 因为你为戒烟成功而自豪 |
[16:26] | And now you have a healthier way to deal with | 你找到了更健康的方式 |
[16:28] | your oral fixation that | 来舒缓嘴上的瘾 |
[16:30] | won’t bother anyone else. | 再也不会影响到任何人 |
[16:36] | And when you hop on the bus, | 你跳上一辆公车 |
[16:38] | you’ll be surprised that you’re the only passenger. | 惊觉你是唯一的乘客 |
[16:41] | which is great, | 这真棒 |
[16:42] | because you can sit anywhere you like. | 想坐哪 就坐哪 |
[16:45] | And you may notice that | 你或许开始察觉 |
[16:46] | some of the Ubers | 有些网约司机 |
[16:47] | have started taping tissue boxes to the outside of their car, | 开始在车身外面贴上整盒卫生纸 |
[16:51] | and you’re not sure why. | 搞不懂为什么 |
[16:53] | But it looks like… | 但看起来… |
[16:54] | everyone is trying to get a piece. | 每个人都想扯一张 |
[16:56] | And you also start to notice | 你也同时意识到 |
[16:56] | 213例死亡病例 ·1名82老妇死亡 ·第二名消防员确诊 | |
[16:58] | that all the TVs are playing the same thing. | 所有电视台都在播放同样的新闻 |
[16:59] | 纽约市出现第一起 新冠肺炎死亡病例 | |
[17:04] | When you get to the store, uh, | 当你走进商店 |
[17:07] | they seem to be running a little short on cookware. | 厨具看起来 似乎有些紧缺 |
[17:11] | Luckily, you pass by a yard sale on the way home. | 幸好在回家路上 有人在自家门口摆了个摊 |
[17:14] | The one pan they have looks like risotto-grade material. | 这个锅子看起来 就很适合意式烩饭 |
[17:18] | But before you buy it, he might try to upsell you | 但在你掏钱之前 他还试着推销你 |
[17:21] | on some other stuff. | 一些其他玩意儿 |
[17:23] | -Oh, that’s Kevin Smith. -There you go. | -这是凯文·史密斯 -对咯 |
[17:25] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[17:27] | This is handmade. | 这是手工制作的 |
[17:28] | Is that JFK? | 那是肯尼迪总统吗? |
[17:29] | Yeah, this goes for 2, 500. | 对的 这个卖2500 |
[17:32] | Are you guys worried about this virus? | 你们担心病毒的事吗 |
[17:35] | I think it’s more like… | 感觉更像是… |
[17:39] | it’s more like a flu. | 更像是一场流感吧 |
[17:40] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己呗 |
[17:41] | Just wash your hands, and stay away from crowds, | 勤洗手 避免人群聚集 |
[17:43] | and it’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna– It’s gonna pass. | 不会有事的 都会… 都会过去的 |
[17:46] | All right, that makes me feel better. | 行吧 这么说我就好受点了 |
[17:49] | So after you get your new pan, | 这样你买到了新锅 |
[17:50] | go ahead and get the groceries you need. | 那接着就去买需要的食材 |
[17:54] | Back at your supermarket, you finally find | 回到超市 你终于找到了 |
[17:56] | a few of your basicrisotto ingredients. | 一些烩饭的基础食材 |
[17:59] | And in order to buy them, | 而想要买到这些 |
[18:01] | all you have to dois find the end of the line. | 你只需要… 找到队尾 |
[19:06] | So if you can’t find the end of the line, | 如果你找不到队尾 |
[19:09] | go next door to the Dollar General | 那就出门右转 去多来店… |
[19:11] | for ingredients. | 找食材 |
[19:13] | But unfortunately, the only food they have left | 然而实在不幸 这里仅剩的食材… |
[19:16] | is something called | 叫什么… |
[19:17] | Beanee Weenee. | 豆豆罐 |
[19:19] | So buy a couple of jars, | 那就买它两罐 |
[19:21] | and hopefully you can incorporate it somehow. | 希望能拌出些什么花活吧 |
[19:25] | To get your fresh tomatoes, | 想买新鲜西红柿的话 |
[19:28] | you can always go to a Burger King | 你完全可以去汉堡王 |
[19:29] | to see if they’ll sell themto you à la carte. | 看看他们有没有单独标价出售 |
[19:32] | But when you get there, | 结果你一进去 |
[19:33] | you find that they’rein the process of | 才发现他们正在… |
[19:35] | covering the dining roomin caution tape. | 在给餐厅贴警示胶带 |
[19:41] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | And to make chicken broth, now you’re | 为了熬鸡汤 你现在 |
[19:51] | gonna have to go to a live poultry vendor. | 只能去活禽市场 |
[20:00] | But you can’t bring yourself to do it. | 但你又下不去手 |
[20:04] | So you try making the risotto with the Beanee Weenee | 所以你的烩饭就只能用豆豆罐 |
[20:07] | and some leftover take-out rice, | 配上外带的剩饭做了 |
[20:09] | but it doesn’t tastelike anything | 然而 这玩意尝着怎么都不像 |
[20:11] | you’d ever want to serve to someone. | 你会做给别人吃的东西 |
[20:14] | And the new pan you bought | 而且你买的这个新锅 |
[20:16] | is– is on fire. | 还着火了 |
[20:21] | And when you go to give-your dirty laundry to your landlord, | 在你去把脏衣服交给房东的时候 |
[20:24] | for the first time, you | 你第一次觉得 |
[20:26] | feel like a complete failure. | 自己活得好失败啊 |
[20:29] | -You doing okay? -Yeah. | -您还好吧? -挺好 |
[20:31] | You hearabout the– the– the virus? | 您听说… 听说病毒的事儿了吗? |
[20:39] | Yeah, it seems likeeverybody’s off work. | 好像所有人都不能上班了 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 不太清楚 |
[20:44] | I think, uh– | 我认为… |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是啊 希望吧 |
[20:51] | And you might start to read lot about | 而且你会开始查看很多 |
[20:53] | how elderly people were | 有关老年人… |
[20:55] | at the greatest riskof getting sick. | 有多大多大的风险风险患病的内容 |
[20:58] | And you might get scared about passing anything between you. | 然后也开始担心 他们从你身上传染到什么 |
[21:01] | So, for the first time in years, | 因此 你打破了多少年的惯例 |
[21:03] | you do your own laundry | 自己洗了回衣服 |
[21:04] | at the laundromat down the street. | 自己 去街对面洗衣店 洗的 |
[21:08] | But while you’re there, you might find out that | 但过去之后 你大概发现… |
[21:11] | everyone… | 大家… |
[21:12] | is gonna haveto stay home for a while. | 都得在家呆一段时间了 |
[21:15] | So you move your entire office back to your apartment, | 因此你把整间办公室 都搬进了家里 |
[21:18] | and set yourself up to | 并做好在家办公 |
[21:21] | work from home until this is all over. | 静待疫情结束的准备 |
[21:24] | Hopefully very soon. | 希望能快点吧 |
[21:27] | At least you have a lot of time to think now. | 反正现在你有大把时间思考了 |
[21:30] | And to do things you’ve been meaning to do for a long time. | 可以做一些你早就打算要做的事 |
[21:33] | Like finishing that jigsaw puzzle, | 比如拼完某幅拼图 |
[21:36] | killing all the cucarachas in your apartment. | 消灭你家里所有的小强 |
[21:40] | And you can finally | 也终于可以 |
[21:41] | keep a close eye on the stock market | 随时关注股市的变化了 |
[21:44] | because your one share of Domino’s Pizza, | 因为你投资给达美乐披萨的那一股 |
[21:46] | 持股证明 约翰·威尔逊持有一股 | |
[21:46] | seems to be doing really well right now. | 涨势似乎很是喜人 |
[21:49] | But, | 不过 |
[21:49] | watching new episodes of Jeopardy! by yourself | 一个人看最新一期《危险边缘!》 |
[21:52] | is a lot less fun, | 实在少了很多乐趣 |
[21:54] | and you really miss | 你会非常怀念 |
[21:55] | spending time with your landlord. | 和房东一起看电视的日子 |
[21:56] | What is a pandemic? | 是”流行病”吗? |
[21:58] | We’ll accept that. | 回答正确 |
[21:59] | Health and Medicine, 1200. | 健康医药类 1200元问题 |
[22:02] | When you lookin the backyard, | 你往后院一瞧 |
[22:04] | you see that… | 你发现… |
[22:05] | she’s started to cover her mouth in the garden. | 她在花园里 也开始遮掩口鼻 |
[22:08] | And when the special ricethat you ordered | 而且 等到你网购的特种大米 |
[22:11] | finally arrives, | 终于到货后 |
[22:12] | you’re not sure what to do with it. | 你有点… 不知所措了 |
[22:16] | But then you notice that your landlord has… | 可后来你发现 房东她… |
[22:18] | started tosecretly walk up the stairs | 开始偷偷地上楼 |
[22:20] | and… | 还… |
[22:21] | put food therefor you to eat later. | 留下一些饭菜等你吃 |
[22:24] | This seems like a great workaround | 这好像也是个不错的变通方式 |
[22:25] | that you didn’t think of before, | 之前怎么会想到呢 |
[22:27] | and you figure you could probably | 于是你就寻思 |
[22:28] | and you figure you could probably do the same safely with her. | 你给她的东西也可以采取同样的安全措施 |
[22:31] | But you want to be absolutely sure that | 但你想百分百确保 |
[22:33] | there’s no way that this plan | 这样的打算 |
[22:34] | could give her the virus. | 不会让她染上病毒 |
[22:36] | So you call your good friend who’s a nurse, | 所以你就联系了一位当护士的好友 |
[22:38] | to see what she thinks about giving your landlord food. | 想听听她关于给房东送食物一事的看法 |
[22:41] | Like, for me, I wouldn’t give food to anybody from me | 我的话… 我应该不会接受别人给我做饭 |
[22:44] | because I probably… | 因为我很可能… |
[22:47] | have had or have coronavirus. I don’t– | 因为我可能刚刚自愈 或者还在被感染状态 我不… |
[22:50] | It’s– It seems unlikely that I– Yeah. | 不太可能… 嗯… |
[22:53] | I think it’s unlikely that– | 我感觉… 不太可能… |
[22:55] | I’ve heard– I mean, I don’t know. | 我听说… 也难说… |
[22:57] | I think that it’s unlikely that it transfers | 我认为不太可能通过 |
[23:00] | -through cooked food. -Nobody knows. | -煮熟的食物传播 -这可说不准 |
[23:04] | The food is cooked. | 都煮熟啦 |
[23:05] | Yeah, the food is cooked, right? | 是啊 都熟了的嘛 |
[23:07] | I don’t– Nobody knows! | 我没… 说不准的好吧! |
[23:10] | And at this point, | 这种时候 |
[23:11] | you may not really know what to do. | 你可能觉得非常为难 |
[23:14] | It might be… too dangerous. | 这样可能… 挺危险的 |
[23:17] | but if you don’t give her risotto, | 但如果你不给她这碗烩饭 |
[23:20] | then she might go out | 那她可能会出门 |
[23:22] | looking for it herself | 自己去买 |
[23:24] | and… | 然后… |
[23:25] | get it from some other boy. | 由不知道哪位小哥交到手里 |
[23:29] | Food can’t… | 食物不会… |
[23:30] | come out of nowhere. | 凭空出现 |
[23:31] | It’s– it’s got to come from somebody. | 总会是… 经过他人之手的 |
[23:34] | And it looks like other people are | 而且其他人似乎 |
[23:37] | taking care of their landlords, no problem. | 都在照顾各自的房东 挺好的 |
[23:42] | Maybe you can still… | 或许你仍可以… |
[23:43] | get close without causing any harm. | 在不造成任何伤害的情况下接近他们 |
[23:46] | But, | 然而 |
[23:48] | it’s hard to know how close you can get, | 很难说 你能靠得多近 |
[23:51] | before you– | 才不会… |
[23:53] | before you hurt it– | 才不会伤到东西… |
[23:54] | her. | 伤到她 |
[23:56] | But as you continueto debate this with yourself, | 可就在你一个人在做思想斗争的时候 |
[23:59] | you hear– you hear an ambulance outside. | 你听到… 你听到外面来了救护车 |
[24:03] | You see that your… | 你看到你的… |
[24:05] | landlord is… | 房东… |
[24:06] | getting into it. | 上了车 |
[24:10] | So you text your landlord’s daughter to see what’s wrong, | 所以你赶紧发信息问房东女儿出了什么事 |
[24:11] | 嗨约翰 我在急诊陪妈妈 想劳驾你一会儿把曲奇 带到后院去 她就在一层 | |
[24:11] | 不是吧! 妈妈没事吧? 我 在家呢 可以带曲奇出去 | |
[24:11] | 在等结果 她中风了 已经两回了 | |
[24:11] | 天哪 好可怕 祈祷一切平安 | |
[24:13] | and it turns out that | 结果了解到 |
[24:15] | she had a stroke. | 她出现了中风 |
[24:17] | It’s not the first one she’s had, | 已经不是头一回了 |
[24:19] | and they needed to get her checked out. | 他们需要给她做些检查 |
[24:24] | You begin to curse yourself for | 你开始咒骂自己 |
[24:26] | waiting so long to surprise her. | 怎么了为了这个惊喜耗了这么久 |
[24:30] | Maybe instead of trying to | 可能与其 |
[24:31] | perfect your risotto, | 不断完善你那碗烩饭 |
[24:33] | you should have just given it to her the first time you made it. | 还不如第一次做好了就送给她 |
[24:37] | And maybe now you’ll never be able to give it to her. | 而这一次… 这碗饭你永远都送不出去了 |
[24:49] | It seemed like there was no right way to do anything anymore, | 看起来 有些事怎么做都不太对了 |
[24:53] | and every decision you made to survive was a… | 你为了活命做的每一个决定 都有着… |
[24:55] | calculated risk. | 可计算的风险 |
[24:58] | And the world has no place for a purist right now. | 这个世界已经容不下一个纯粹主义者了 |
[25:08] | When your world gets… | 当你的世界… |
[25:09] | turned upside down, | 天翻地覆之时 |
[25:11] | it can be hard to figure out the new rules and | 就很难去理解新规则 以及 |
[25:13] | and how to follow them. | 遵守新规则 |
[25:32] | 去死8 老不死们 | |
[25:32] | You start to notice everything that changed | 你开始注意到一切都变得 |
[25:33] | since you first started filming the show. | 和拍摄之初大相径庭了 |
[25:38] | People used to have to know how to | 大家从前还必须知道 |
[25:40] | split the check at a restaurant. | 怎么在餐馆分摊餐费 |
[25:42] | But not anymore. | 如今没这必要了 |
[25:44] | 注意: 受到疫情影响 我们暂停营业 | |
[25:47] | And… | 而且… |
[25:47] | just when you were ready to take your covers off, | 就在你准备要摆脱那些防护时 |
[25:51] | you had to put them all back on. | 你又不得不一一戴回去 |
[25:55] | And no amount of scaffolding can protect you now. | 多少脚手架都保护不了你了 |
[26:01] | We used to try to keep animals from invading our spaces… | 我们已经习惯了防范动物入侵自己的领地 |
[26:05] | but it seems like | 然而看起来 |
[26:07] | nature is beginning to reclaim its environment. | 大自然正在夺回本属于自己的环境 |
[26:12] | And even the refs don’t know what the rules are anymore. | 如今连裁判们都不知道规则为何也了 |
[26:17] | And it’s… | 而且… |
[26:17] | 死吧 恐怖主义 渣渣 | |
[26:18] | getting harder and harder to make small talk. | 越来越难进行些简单的攀谈 |
[26:24] | Your memory of the way things used to be | 你对事物曾经的回忆 |
[26:27] | slowly begins to fade. | 开始慢慢地消退 |
[26:30] | And you look for any sign at all | 你开始刻意地寻找 |
[26:30] | 白城堡 一口虾 回来啦 | |
[26:31] | that things are returning to normal. | 任何事态好转的标记 |
[26:37] | But the next morning, when you’re cooking breakfast, | 不过就在你第二天一早做早饭的时候 |
[26:39] | you see that your landlord is back, | 你发现你的房东回家了 |
[26:41] | and in good health. | 而且身体不错 |
[26:43] | Hey, Mama! | 嘿 妈妈! |
[26:51] | How you doing? | 您怎么样啦? |
[26:52] | You really want to catch up, | 你特别想问问她近况 |
[26:54] | but you figure it’s best to | 但你想到 最好还是 |
[26:57] | keep your distance for now. | 暂时保持距离吧 |
[27:02] | When everything you know has to be thrown out completely, | 当你熟知的一切都被现实否决后 |
[27:06] | your idea of perfection should… | 你追求完美的想法 也该… |
[27:07] | probably be thrown out too. | 被彻底否决了吧 |
[27:10] | And you just have to do | 你该怎么做 |
[27:11] | whatever feels right. | 跟着感觉走就好了 |
[27:15] | I guess it’s just best for me to stay in here for now, | 我大概就暂且窝在家里吧 |
[27:18] | where I can dream of the day when | 在家里梦想着 终究有一天 |
[27:20] | we can finally eat together again. | 我们又可以一起吃饭了 |
[27:23] | Because by the time I’m allowed to leave this apartment, | 因为等我获准能走出家门的那一天 |
[27:27] | there’s gonna be a whole new set of rules that | 肯定又有那么些新规则 |
[27:28] | didn’t exist before, | 是大家前所未见的 |
[27:31] | and I may just have to… | 而我可能得… |
[27:32] | relearn everything I thought I knew. | 重新认识我以为我了解的种种 |
[27:36] | But that’s okay, | 但也没关系啦 |
[27:38] | because we’re all gonna have to… | 因为我们都得… |
[27:39] | figure it out together. | 一起去琢磨这些事 |
[27:42] | And right now, | 而此时此刻 |
[27:43] | we got nothing but time. | 我们最不缺的就是时间 |
[27:48] | This is John Wilson. | 我是约翰·威尔逊 |
[27:50] | Thanks for watching. | 感谢收看 |
[27:53] | —————————— | 导演 约翰·威尔逊 |
[27:53] | —————————— | 欢迎关注 英美剧漫游指南 播客 微信 微博等 |
[27:55] | —————————— | 剧本 约翰·威尔逊 迈克尔·科曼 爱丽丝·格里高利 |
[27:56] | —————————— | 执行制片人 内森·费尔德 |
[27:56] | —————————— KAi | 翻译 重启 季叽馥疾己 |
[27:58] | —————————— | 执行制片人 约翰·威尔逊 |
[27:58] | —————————— | 特效 季叽馥疾己 |
[27:59] | —————————— | 执行制片人 迈克尔·科曼 |
[28:01] | —————————— | 执行制片人 克拉克·莱恩金 |
[28:03] | —————————— | 制片人 布兰登·麦克修 |
[28:04] | —————————— | 剪辑 亚当·洛克-诺顿 |
[28:06] | —————————— | 音乐总监 梅根·科瑞尔 |
[28:07] | —————————— | 联合制片 亚当·洛克-诺顿 |