时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So, if we’re ready for signature…? | 嗯 那么我们可以签字了吧…? |
[00:10] | You can absolutely guarantee it’ll be the final leg? | 你百分之百确保是最后一棒吗? |
[00:14] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[00:14] | Anything else would be in breach of contract. | 绝不会发生违约这种事的 |
[00:17] | Who’s giving it to me? | 那谁把火炬传给我呢? |
[00:18] | Excellent question, Phoebe! Who’s giving it to her? | 问得好Phoebe! 谁传给她呢? |
[00:21] | Er… Anthony? | 呃…Anthony? |
[00:22] | Erm… | 呃… |
[00:26] | Dame Kelly Holmes Dame Kelly Holmes. | |
[00:28] | Ooh… | 喔… |
[00:30] | -I don’t know who she is. -She’s an Olympic athlete. | -我没听过她 -她可是位奥林匹克运动员 |
[00:34] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:35] | I can have who I want, can’t I,Mummy? | 我可以拥有一切我想要的 是不是 妈妈? |
[00:37] | Daddy said! | 爸爸说过的! |
[00:37] | Well, darling… | 呃 亲爱的… |
[00:38] | Why can’t I ever have anything I want? | 我怎么就不能拥有一切我想要的东西呢? |
[00:41] | Well, it’s… | 呃 这个… |
[00:42] | Do we have any other choices? | 我们还有其他选择吗? |
[00:45] | Erm… Lord Coe. | 呃 Coe勋爵 |
[00:48] | No. | 不要 |
[00:49] | -Sir Ian Botham? -No. | -Ian Botham爵士? -不 |
[00:51] | -Sir Ian McKellen? -No. | -Ian McKellen爵士? -不行 |
[00:58] | -Justin Bieber. -Yes? | -Justin Bieber -行吗? |
[01:03] | He’ll be fine. Marvellous. | 那就他了 很好 |
[01:09] | We’ve brought along a replica | 我们带了一件仿制品过来 |
[01:10] | so that Phoebe has plenty of time to prepare. | 方便Phoebe提早做准备 |
[01:16] | So, you pick up from Justin, | 那么 你从Justin手中接过火炬 |
[01:19] | then it’s up the steps | 然后就开始跑 |
[01:20] | and Bob’s your uncle. | 易如反掌 |
[01:22] | You’re a very lucky girl. | 你可真是个好运气的姑娘 |
[01:23] | Actually, it has nothing to do with luck. | 实际上 这跟运气可一点儿关系也没有 |
[01:25] | My Daddy is very, very, very rich. | 我爸爸可是富可敌国 |
[01:30] | She’s v proud of her father. | 她为自己的父亲深感自豪 |
[01:33] | And he says I can have whatever I want, | 他还说我可以拥有我想要的一切 |
[01:35] | because I’m his princess. | 因为我是他的小公主 |
[01:38] | Yes, you are. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:39] | So, all we need now is your sponsorship cheque. | 那么 我们现在就差您的支票了 |
[01:44] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[01:55] | Good. Well, it’s been an absolute pleasure. | 太好了 嗯 我们很乐意为您效力 |
[01:59] | How exciting! | 真是皆大欢喜! |
[02:01] | Lucinda will be completely sick. | Lucinda会一败涂地 |
[02:03] | All she’s doing is a stupid dance. | 她所做的一切努力都是白费劲 |
[02:06] | She’ll be one of hundreds,but I’ll be special. | 她不过埋没于芸芸众生 而我会成就非凡 |
[02:09] | Yes, you will, poppet. | 当然了 宝宝 你不一样 |
[02:12] | So what happens now? | 那接下来要做什么呢? |
[02:14] | All the paperwork will come through in about a week or so | 书面工作大约需要一周时间 |
[02:16] | – rehearsal dates, VIP passes, details, etc. | 包括排演 办VIP通行证等等一些细节 |
[02:19] | Just make sure you’ve marked July 27th on your calendar. | 您只需要在日程上记下7月27日的会面 |
[02:23] | Abso-bloody-lutely! | 完全没有问题! |
[02:28] | Say thank you, Phoebe. | 说谢谢 Phoebe |
[02:33] | She’s highly strung. V creative. | 她太紧张了 冷静不下来 |
[02:37] | Oh, bless her. | 喔 愿上帝保佑她 |
[02:45] | How’d it go? | 情况如何? |
[02:47] | -Like taking candy from a baby. -Ah-ha. | -手到擒来 -啊哈 |
[02:49] | It’s funny how you enjoy some jobs more than others. | 对传递人员身份挑肥拣瘦真是太搞笑了 |
[02:52] | Because some people are more deserving than others. | 因为比起其他人 有些人要更适合 |
[02:54] | Makes it all the sweeter. | 这也让咱尝到甜头 |
[02:56] | Yes, it does. Mind you… | 的确 你别说… |
[02:57] | A hundred grand ain’t to be sniffed at. | 这十万英镑也不少了 |
[02:59] | No. It’s a lot of clothes. | 没有啊 那能买好些衣服呢 |
[03:01] | To tell you the truth,they had way too much money anyway. | 老实说 他们怎么说钱都有点儿太多了 |
[03:04] | I mean, when you think about it,we’re a bit like Robin Hood. | 我是说 你仔细想想 咱们可真有点像罗宾汉 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well,we do take from the rich… | 是啊 咱真是在劫富… |
[03:08] | Only instead of giving it to the poor… | 不过没有济贫罢了… |
[03:10] | We buy clothes. | 我们拿来买衣服了啊 |
[03:11] | Which isn’t quite as catchy. | 没罗宾汉人气高啊 |
[03:13] | No, but we look great. | 是啊 可我们看起来更风骚 |
[04:02] | You’ve gotta love the Olympics. | 你还真是不能不爱奥运会呀 |
[04:03] | Apart from the fact they’re turning the East End into a chinless wonder’s paradise. | 当然 除了奥运会正将伦敦东区变成贵族蠢物乐园这事儿 |
[04:08] | So far, we’ve sold 12 non-existent executive boxes | 目前我们已经卖出了12个不存在的贵宾包厢 |
[04:10] | and three Olympic torch runs. | 以及3个奥运火炬传递机会 |
[04:13] | She was such a brat. | 那孩子真是惹人嫌啊 |
[04:16] | Yeah… The way some people bring up their children. | 是呐 有些人教育孩子的方式就是这样 |
[04:19] | All I had at her age | 我像她那么大的时候所拥有的 |
[04:21] | was a Sherbet Dib Dab and a hula hoop. | 就只有Dib Dab冰冻果子露和一只呼啦圈 |
[04:23] | I used to beat you hands down every time. | 说起呼啦圈 我对你曾经是战无不胜 |
[04:25] | You bragging? | 你吹牛吧? |
[04:26] | Snake Hips Kennedy, they used to call me. | 蛇臀舞者Kennedy 以前人们这么称呼我 |
[04:28] | He was such a girl. | 他可真是个娘们儿 |
[04:29] | Only cos I used to beat you. | 还不是因为我曾让你输得很惨 |
[04:31] | Yes, because I couldn’t get it off you, that’s why. | 是啊 只因为我没法从你身上拿走呼啦圈 |
[04:33] | All right, children – we’ve made 100 grand, | 行啦 孩子们 咱们这次可是赚了十万英镑呢 |
[04:36] | you can all have hoops. | 你们每个人都能有呼啦圈了 |
[04:37] | Sure that’s wise at Albert’s age? | 你确定在Albert这把年纪呼啦圈还会有趣吗? |
[04:39] | -He might do himself a mischief. -Oh? | -他怕是会弄伤自己的 -喔? |
[04:41] | Well, I could teach you youngsters a thing or two. | 呃 我现在还是有能力给你们这群小子教两招的 |
[04:43] | Yes, you could. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:45] | I’ve worked something out about you lot. You’re like big kids. | 我发现你的问题了 你就是一长不大的孩子 |
[04:48] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[04:48] | I realised when you said you had a 100 grand | 我发现刚才你说你有了十万英镑 |
[04:50] | so everyone could have hoops. | 那每个人都可以买呼啦圈了 |
[04:52] | 有十万英镑的正常人 | |
[04:56] | would spend it on hoops? | 会用这钱来买呼啦圈吗? |
[04:58] | What have you got against hoops? | 你干嘛跟呼啦圈过不去呢? |
[05:00] | He’s hoopist. | 他玩呼啦圈肯定很逊 |
[05:01] | Could’ve had a bad experience as a child. | 童年时期玩呼啦圈落下阴影了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, he got all tangled up… | 是啊 他肯定和呼啦圈缠作一团… |
[05:05] | Couldn’t quite get the rhythm… | 找不到节奏… |
[05:06] | See? You’re like big kids,messing about… | 看吧?你这老小孩 还在这样胡搅蛮缠 |
[05:08] | Are you making a point here, Ed,or just having a Northern rant? | Ed 你是真地向讨论事儿呢 还是在发泄? |
[05:11] | There is a point, actually. | 还真有件事儿 |
[05:14] | One of you did this to Rushie! | 你们有人对Rushie做了不堪之事! |
[05:20] | Hang on.How do you know it was one of us? | 等等 你怎么知道就是我们其中一个? |
[05:22] | Cos it happened last night, | 因为就是昨晚的事儿 |
[05:24] | and you were the only ones in here. | 那时在场的除了你们没别人了 |
[05:25] | -Right. -Right? So? Who was it? | -好吧 -好了吗?那么这个人是谁呢? |
[05:28] | Well, whoever it was can’t draw, cos his moustache is rubbish. | 嗯 是谁都无关紧要啊 看他的胡子一团糟 |
[05:31] | That’s his real one. | 那是他原来的胡子啊 |
[05:34] | You’ve defiled him! Look at him! | 你们亵渎了他!看着他! |
[05:36] | It’s not right, this! | 这事太荒唐了! |
[05:37] | This man was poetry in shorts. | 这男人穿短裤驰骋绿茵球场的时候才是真的帅! |
[05:41] | Summat funny, Michael? | 很好笑吗 Michael? |
[05:45] | No. Sorry. | 不 我道歉 |
[05:47] | Right, well – until one of you owns up, you’re barred. | 那好 在有人认错之前 你们不准踏进酒吧大门 |
[05:50] | -Eh? -Barred? | -呃? -不让进了? |
[05:51] | That’s a bit strong, innit Ed? | 有点过了吧啊 Ed? |
[05:53] | Especially as we’re your partners. | 咱们是伙伴啊 |
[05:55] | I don’t mind all the banter and the general abuse,but this is going too far! | 善意的玩笑和把戏我不在乎 可这个太过了! |
[05:59] | All right, I think someone better own up. | 好吧 我想得有人出来认错了 |
[06:06] | -What you looking at me for? -Well, you’re the football nut. | -你们看我干嘛? -嗯 你可是个足球迷啊 |
[06:09] | Oi, oi, we’re not ALL hooligans. | 喂 喂 球迷也不都是足球流氓啊 |
[06:12] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 呃 反正也不是我 |
[06:13] | Right, well – you’re barred, | 好吧 那你们都不准呆这儿了 |
[06:15] | all of you, till I find out who done it. | 一个都不行 直到我查出是谁做的 |
[06:19] | I mean it! | 我是说真的! |
[06:26] | -Let’s go. -Well, go on. -Come on. | -那走吧 -走吧 -算了 |
[06:30] | -Barred? -Barred! | -真赶我们走啊? -快走! |
[06:39] | I’m serious, guys. | 说真的 伙计们 |
[06:41] | It’s taken me years to teach Eddie how to make a proper breakfast. | 我可是花了好几年才教会Eddie做可口早餐的 |
[06:44] | Yes – not to mention losing our office. | 是啊 不过被赶出办公场所的事儿就免提吧 |
[06:45] | Yeah, well,he’s got that Scouse resolve. | 是呐 他是为了那个利物浦人铁了心了 |
[06:48] | He won’t give up till one of us admits it. | 咱没人承认的话他可不会让步的 |
[06:53] | So go on. Who was it? | 那么 到底是谁? |
[07:05] | -I’m Spartacus. -You?! | -我牵的头 -你?! |
[07:08] | I did the ears.I er…I did the glasses. | -耳朵是我画的 -我 呃… 我画的眼镜 |
[07:14] | And the beard? | 那胡须呢? |
[07:30] | -Ready for this? -Watch. | -你好了吗? -看好了 |
[07:52] | Hide the pen. | 把笔收好 |
[07:54] | See…? | 看看…? |
[07:56] | Well, that wasn’t very grown-up,was it? | 呃 你们都老大不小了好吗? |
[07:58] | Albert started it. | 是Albert开的头啊 |
[07:59] | -Hey, you snitch. -Oh, come on, don’t even start. | -你个打小报告的 -哦 行了 又不是我开的头 |
[08:02] | All right, that’s enough,that’s enough. | 好吧 可以先不说这事儿了 |
[08:04] | We can worry about Eddie later. | Eddie的事儿往后搁搁 |
[08:06] | Albert’s got a new mark. | Albert又找到个新目标 |
[08:07] | Oh, who? | 哦 谁啊? |
[08:08] | It’s er.. kind of personal. | 这次 呃…情况有点特殊 |
[08:12] | Ash, would you…help me out? | Ash 你能帮我一下吗? |
[08:18] | This is Dexter Gold.That’s not his real name, | 他叫Dexter Gold 不过不是真名 |
[08:21] | he changed it by deed poll four years ago. | 四年前他以改名契约的方式改的 |
[08:23] | -What’s his real name? -Dexter Pratt. | -那他的真名是? -Dexter Pratt |
[08:26] | Started up a “Gold Hard Cash” website | 以前经济不景气的时候 |
[08:28] | when the economy went into turmoil | 他创办了一家叫真金换现金的网站 |
[08:30] | and he made a small fortune. | 赚了不少钱 |
[08:32] | Classy guy. | 他品味不俗嘛 |
[08:34] | People who needed a few extra pounds saw his ads in the papers, | 需要现金的人在报纸上看到他的广告 |
[08:37] | sent their jewellery in, | 便将珠宝送去他那里 |
[08:38] | and he conned them by paying out a fraction of what it was worth. | 他欺诈客户 只支付这些珠宝实际价值的一小部分 |
[08:42] | That is how I found him. | 这就是我所掌握的有关他的情况 |
[08:51] | -Excuse me for just for a moment. -Sorry. | -失陪一会 -请便 |
[08:56] | Madam? | 夫人? |
[08:58] | ‘Vivienne Marchant hit hard times | ‘三年前Vivienne Marchant的丈夫过世时 |
[09:01] | ‘when her husband died three years ago.’ | ‘她的生活陷入了黯淡期’ |
[09:03] | The worst thing is,I feel so stupid. | 最糟糕的是 我觉得自己太傻了 |
[09:06] | Oh, no, no. | 喔 不 不是这样的 |
[09:07] | There was a time, when if it was in a newspaper written in black and white, | 那时候 我只要看到白纸黑字印在报纸上的事情 |
[09:11] | it was true! | 便信以为真 |
[09:12] | Better days. | 日子会好起来的 |
[09:13] | My George would be furious. | 我家George若还在定会暴跳如雷 |
[09:14] | He’d have gone round there,given him what for. | 他会去找那黑心的人 问他个究竟 |
[09:17] | I’m sure he would. | 我确定他会的 |
[09:19] | I tried! He just laughed at me. | 我尽力了!可他一个劲地嘲笑我 |
[09:22] | Said the conditions were written down. | 说交易条件都已经白纸黑字地写下来了 |
[09:25] | In small print, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是用小号字体印刷的 |
[09:27] | It’s really good of you to help me,Albert. | Albert 你帮我真是太好心了 |
[09:30] | You can’t be too careful who you trust these days, my dear. | 亲爱的 现在的社会你真不该轻信任何人 |
[09:34] | The world isn’t what it was.After all, you only met me, what, | 现今的社会不必当年了 不过你还是遇到了我 |
[09:37] | three days ago? I could be a con-man too. | 是在三天以前吧?说不定我也是个骗子哦 |
[09:41] | Oh, don’t be so daft! | 噢 你可别说笑了! |
[09:48] | She sent this piece of filth -listen to this – | 她把这些东西送入了虎口 听听 |
[09:52] | two 24 carat gold rings,a diamond brooch. | 24K金戒指 一枚钻石胸针 |
[09:55] | 60 years of memories. | 那可载满了60年的记忆啊 |
[09:58] | 他只返给她28.50英镑 | |
[10:07] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[10:07] | If we don’t take this bloke for every penny he’s got, | 就为了他骗走的每一便士 我们要不跟他做个了结 |
[10:10] | I’ll smack him in the mouth just for fun. | 我就自己去抽他几个大耳刮子 权当寻开心 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry, Ash, he’ll receive our full attention. | 不用急 Ash 咱们要全力对付他了 |
[10:15] | Ah, yes,there is a bit of a problem. | 啊 那是 不可避免啊 |
[10:17] | Isn’t there always? | 问题不是常有的吗? |
[10:19] | Michael? Michael? | |
[10:22] | We checked him out and his Gold Hard Cash business, it seems, | 我们调查了他和他的真金换现金的生意 发现 |
[10:27] | is just a sideline. | 这不过是他的副业 |
[10:30] | He was connected to the gold bullion robbery at Gatwick in 2008 | 他跟2008年Gatwick发生的金条劫案 |
[10:35] | and the Tottenham warehouse gold heist last year. | 以及去年在Tottenham的商店劫案有牵连 |
[10:37] | He’s a fence? | 那他是销赃的咯? |
[10:38] | He’s a middle man for stolen gold bullion. | 他是交易赃物金条的中间人 |
[10:41] | He uses his Gold Hard Cash business as a cover | 他以真金换现金的生意为掩护 |
[10:43] | to melt it down and sell it on. | 把赃物都熔掉 再卖出去 |
[10:45] | What difference does it make if he’s a crook? | 他不过是个骗子 为何要区别对待? |
[10:48] | Well, he’s not just a crook, he’s one of the chaps. | 正因他是个骗子 也是咱的同道中人啊 |
[11:01] | # When the pimp’s in the crib Drop it like it’s hot # | # 恶棍抓进局子 嫌他烫手撇开他 # |
[11:04] | # Drop it like it’s hot # | # 嫌他烫手撇开他 # |
[11:05] | # Drop it like it’s hot # | # 嫌他烫手撇开他 # |
[11:06] | # When the pigs try to give it you # | # 条子要来找麻烦 # |
[11:08] | # Park it like it’s hot # | # 马上出手摆平它 # |
[11:09] | # Park it like it’s hot # | # 马上出手摆平它 # |
[11:11] | # If a … get a attitude # | # 要持…态度 # |
[11:13] | # Pop it like it’s hot Pop it like it’s hot # | # 立马行动打爆它 立马行动打爆它 # |
[11:15] | # Pop it like it’s hot… # | # 立马行动打爆它… # |
[11:18] | So, because of the circles | 那么 因为他也是这个圈子的 |
[11:20] | he mixes in, we don’t want him coming after us. | 最好别让他能查到我们 |
[11:22] | Or worse, telling one of his gangster friends | 更不能让他把告诉他的任何一个狐朋狗友 |
[11:25] | he’s been conned and offering them a better deal if they take care of us. | 他被骗了 这样就给他们好理由来对付我们了 |
[11:31] | So, if we do this, we need to close it off when we’re done. | 那么 我们要对付这家伙 完事后就得不留痕迹 |
[11:37] | -Agreed? -Yeah. Yeah. | -同意吗? -当然了 |
[11:41] | Good. Then let’s find a way in. | 好的 那咱们来想想办法吧 |
[11:46] | Bish bosh, job’s a good ‘un. | 爽歪歪 生意不错吧 |
[11:47] | Write the cheque, send it to Number One, Winners Street, | 签了支票 送到Winner大街1号 |
[11:50] | Daddy’s bringing home the bacon. | 钱送上门来了 |
[11:52] | When I said this deal was 24 carat, was I right or was I wrong? Hang on. | 我说这批货是24K金的 对还是错呢?等等 |
[12:01] | Talk on your own time. | 不准在工作时间打电话 |
[12:03] | You touch that bleedin’ phone again and I’ll shove it up your jacksy. | 你要敢碰这该死的手机 我就把它塞你屁眼儿里 |
[12:06] | So was I right or wrong? | 那我对还是错呢? |
[12:08] | No, don’t just laugh and say “Yeah,”Peter, | 不 Peter 你不要一直笑着说是啊是啊 |
[12:11] | actually say the words… | 你该说… |
[12:12] | Was I right or wrong? | 我到底是对还是错? |
[12:13] | Exactly, you get your deal sorted out before you spend your money. | 这才对 在钱花完之前你该把这笔生意了结了 |
[12:16] | Capiche? | 明白吗? |
[12:18] | We’re middle men not investors, | 我们是中间人 不是投资人 |
[12:19] | when we get the deal,they get the deal, OK? | 我们接手就意味着他们接手了 懂吗? |
[12:21] | Now sod off and next time listen to me instead of | 现在滚开吧 下回你要不听我的 |
[12:24] | that poxy business degree you wasted five years of your life on. | 那就再花五年时间继续琢磨你那破烂生意吧 |
[12:27] | Shania, get your arse over here. | Shania 把你屁股挪挪个 |
[12:34] | Me mug’s empty. | 我杯子怎么是空的 |
[12:36] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:38] | What have I told you? Mug of tea, the minute I get in. | 我没告诉你么?我进来的时候杯子里应该倒好了茶 |
[12:48] | Well, he likes his movies. | 呃 他喜欢看电影 |
[12:51] | -Movies? -I hacked into his online DVD rentals account. | -电影? -我侵入他的网上DVD租赁账户 |
[12:54] | He’s got 27 films in three weeks. | 他三周内租了27部片子 |
[12:55] | Porn? | 色情片? |
[12:57] | Strangely enough, no, they all look like war films. | 很奇怪 不 似乎都是战争片 |
[12:59] | -War? -Yeah. | -战争片? -是的 |
[13:01] | What does that say about him? | 你那儿怎么说他? |
[13:02] | -That he likes to watch people being shot and blown up. -Nice. | -他喜欢看见人被射中后流血的惨状 -正确 |
[13:06] | If he likes war movies…What about this? | 若他喜欢战争片…那这个如何? |
[13:10] | It looks like Gadaffi was trying to ship out some of his goodies | 卡扎菲似乎试图将自己的一部分财产弄出国 |
[13:14] | while the Yanks took pot shots at him | 而美国佬对着他们就是一顿猛打 |
[13:16] | and a couple of truck loads went missing. | 有好些财物都遗失了 |
[13:18] | One of which was thought to be gold bullion. | 其中有一部分据称是金条 |
[13:20] | They think it’s a rogue army unit. | 猜测是落在了一群军队败类手中 |
[13:22] | So we use this as our back story? | 那我们就用这个做咱的背景? |
[13:24] | Why not? It fits his personality. | 为何不呢?这正投其所好 |
[13:26] | It’s true, so it’ll check out, | 是啊 背景没问题了 |
[13:28] | and it saves time having to set something up from scratch. | 这省下了编故事的时间 |
[13:37] | -Hi. -How you doing? | -嗨 -你好 |
[14:23] | -There you go. -Thanks, bye. -Cheers. | -给你 -谢谢 拜拜 -乐意为你效劳 |
[14:35] | Honestly, he is so sexist, | 说实话 他十分歧视女性 |
[14:37] | apparently every woman in flat shoes is a lesbian. | 认为穿平底鞋的女人一定是同性恋 |
[14:39] | No wonder he hasn’t gota girlfriend. | 所以他还没女朋友也就不奇怪了 |
[14:47] | Thing is, Baz,splitting up consignments | Baz 终止那些不营利的委托合约 |
[14:49] | ain’t doing us any favours, we need someone who can take the lot. | 我们需要的是能掌控局面的人 |
[14:54] | I’m seeing this German geezer later on, | 接下来我会会这个德国怪老头 |
[14:56] | he says he can take whatever we’ve got. | 他说他能收下我们所有的货 |
[15:04] | I ain’t trying to pull a fast one, | 我并非是跟你耍手段 |
[15:06] | but a troy ounce of gold was 875 quid when I woke up this morning. | 可今早醒来我发现一盎司黄金就值875镑 |
[15:11] | Now, unless you know something I don’t, | 那么 你若没有其他新消息 |
[15:14] | why would I get less than that? | 我的价码不会低于这个了 |
[15:16] | We’ll give you 875 for your domestic business, | 国内的货我同意你的价钱 |
[15:19] | but we are aware that sometimes your sources are not always… | 可是我们都知道有时候你的货源可不是那么的… |
[15:25] | legitimate? | 干净? |
[15:26] | So, if you want to use us | 你想让我们买你的金子 |
[15:28] | but you don’t want us to ask, “Where is it coming from?” | 却又不肯告诉货的来源 |
[15:31] | then we like to pay a little less, ja? | 那不妨降点价 行吗? |
[15:33] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[15:35] | So, uh…how much can you take? | 那么 呃…你要多少货? |
[15:38] | We have no upper limit. | 我们没有上限 |
[15:41] | -And payment? -What’s your preference? | -付款方式呢? -你想要什么方式? |
[15:44] | Cash. | 现金 |
[15:46] | The money laundering laws are very stringent in Germany. | 逃税的款项在德国查得非常严 |
[15:50] | -Bankers draft or direct transfers. -Agreed. | -用银行本票或者直接转账给我 -就这样 |
[15:54] | We have a 2m euro ceiling on direct transfers. | 我们直接转账的上限是200万欧元 |
[15:58] | Looks like you’ve found your UK supplier. | 看来你找到了英国的供应商 |
[16:23] | You see, melting down trinkets sent in by wrinklies feeling the pinch | 看吧 熔掉手头拮据的老女人送来的小首饰 |
[16:26] | ain’t going to build my new pool,is it, Barry? | 还不够建立起一个新的资金池 是吧 Barry? |
[16:28] | Let’s be honest. | 咱实话实说吧 |
[16:29] | And the dealers are squeezing all the margins, so… | 交易的对方总在压榨每一分利润 那么… |
[16:31] | the Krauts have agreed to take whatever we can supply, | Krauts家族同意吞下咱们所有的供货 |
[16:34] | no upper limit. | 不设上限 |
[16:35] | So, bish bosh, open up the till, keep the change. | 爽歪歪 现在就打开金柜 准备赚钱吧 |
[16:38] | So, when do we start, boss? | 那我们何时开始呢 老板? |
[16:39] | I told him I’d send him his first shipment at the end of next week. | 我告诉他下周末我会送出第一批货 |
[16:42] | There’s a couple of the lads planning jobs. | 现在需要联系几个伙计了 |
[16:44] | A cargo terminal at Stansted | Stansted的一家货物码头 |
[16:46] | and an Arab bank in Kensington. | 和Kensington的一家阿拉伯银行 |
[16:49] | But they’re a few weeks away,so, | 不过从他们那儿取货还得等上几周 |
[16:50] | if there’s no hooky gold about, | 所以若是咱们手头缺货 |
[16:52] | let’s get a few more press ads running. | 那就发些广告 |
[16:54] | Knitting magazines, something to terrify the bingo squad, | 去找杂志社 |
[16:57] | “Recession to bite deep,fuel prices to soar. | “经济衰退 油价飞涨 |
[17:01] | “The cost of cardigans and blue rinses to go through the roof. | “羊毛衫和蓝色染发剂同样价格暴涨 |
[17:04] | “What use is your wedding ring if you can’t turn the heating on?” | “若连供暖都无法保证 留着结婚戒指还有何用?” |
[17:08] | Maybe do a special offer for widows! | 尤其要针对寡妇这类人 |
[17:13] | I like what you did there, Baz. | 我很欣赏你的主意 Baz |
[17:16] | Yeah. And then let’s start with the housewives, | 是啊 咱们从家庭主妇开始宣传 |
[17:18] | make ’em feel guilty | 让她们为自己穿金戴银 |
[17:19] | about their kids not having the latest video games | 而孩子却玩不到最新的电视游戏 |
[17:22] | while they’re still dripping in gold. | 而感到愧疚 |
[17:25] | Do some photos of kids…crying. | 找些小孩哭泣的图片放上去 |
[17:28] | -Right, get on with it! -I’m on it, boss! | -好的 好好干! -我去办事了 老板! |
[17:31] | Big push, Baz, OK? | 加油 Baz 好吗? |
[17:33] | Shania? Shania? | |
[17:38] | Sean, what have you got? | Sean 你有何收获? |
[17:41] | Well, according to his PA,he’s single, | 呃 从他的私人助理那儿了解到 他还单身 |
[17:43] | in between girlfriends,which is his usual state, | 常态是没有固定女友 |
[17:46] | he’s not a member of any clubs,only drinks champagne, | 他没有参加任何俱乐部 只喝香槟 |
[17:49] | preferably Bollinger, | 独爱Bollinger香槟 |
[17:50] | hates dogs,women in flat shoes | 讨厌狗 穿平底鞋的女人 |
[17:52] | and bread-and-butter pudding.And his lucky number’s five. | 和面包黄油布丁 还有 他的幸运数字是5 |
[17:55] | So… Supports Tottenham,never goes to live matches, | 呃…是热刺球迷 但从没去现场观战 |
[17:58] | his favourite singers are Michael Buble, Shirley Bassey and Madonna. | 他最钟爱的歌星有Michael Buble Shirley Bassey和Madonna |
[18:01] | His favourite film is Saving Private Ryan. | 他最喜欢的电影是拯救大兵瑞恩 |
[18:04] | Plays paintball on the weekend. | 周末会去玩彩弹射击游戏 |
[18:05] | Favourite colour’s gold.On the rare occasion | 最爱的颜色的是金色 偶尔 |
[18:08] | he does go to a fancy dress party,he goes as Auric Goldfinger, | 他会扮成Auric Glodfinger |
[18:10] | the bloke from the Bond film,but no-one ever knows who he is. | 当然没人知道那是谁 去参加假面聚会 |
[18:14] | Oh, and he’s got a parrot named Goldie. | 哦 他还养了只叫Goldie的鹦鹉 |
[18:20] | OK. Emma? | 好的 Emma? |
[18:22] | He’s listed as a director of 11 companies, all gold-related, | 他是11家公司的董事 这些公司都跟黄金有关 |
[18:24] | 总营业额有三百万英镑 | |
[18:27] | so, I think we can say he’s above the poverty line. | 所以 我们可以确定他生活在贫困线以上 |
[18:30] | -Props? -Everything’s in place, ready to go. | -后勤工作呢? -万事俱备 可以行动了 |
[18:32] | And what about our bait? | 我们的诱饵呢? |
[18:34] | Ah, our bait… | 啊 诱饵啊… |
[18:38] | ..looks a little something like… | …看看… |
[18:43] | …this. | …这个 |
[18:45] | Ooh… | 噢… |
[18:47] | Wow. Is that real? | 哇 这是真家伙吗? |
[18:50] | Oh, yes. | 哦 当然了 |
[18:52] | 32 grand’s worth, give or take. | 差不多值三百二十万英镑 |
[18:53] | It’s rented, so it has to go back in one piece when we’re done. | 不过是租来的 所以事成之后我们要完璧归赵 |
[18:57] | That should get his attention. | 那应该能引起他的注意了 |
[18:58] | Oh… He’s got a four o’clock meeting out in the sticks. | 哦…他四点要出城开个会 |
[19:01] | Then let’s bring him in. | 那就引他入洞吧 |
[19:27] | Hngh…?! | 啊?! |
[19:30] | -Do you want to die? -No. | -你想死吗? -不想 |
[19:32] | In about 15 seconds, six blokes are going to come out of the woods. | 15秒钟之后 会有6个人从树林里杀出来 |
[19:35] | They’ll kill me first, then shoot you just for fun. | 他们会先杀了我 然后顺手杀了你 |
[19:38] | So, get in the car and drive. | 所以 上车 开走 |
[19:42] | Now! | 现在就做! |
[19:56] | He’s in. | 他来了 |
[20:10] | They jumped me on the way back from their so-called dealers. | 我从他们所谓的买家那回来的时候 他们突然袭击我 |
[20:13] | It must have been a setup. | 这一定是他们设的圈套 |
[20:15] | No, no, no, I flagged a ride. | 不 不 不 我搭的别人的车 |
[20:17] | No, he’s a civilian, it’s all right. | 不 他是个平头百姓 没事的 |
[20:20] | I’ll be back in an hour, you just sit tight. | 我一个小时之内回来 你乖乖等我 |
[20:29] | OK, look, I’m sorry to drag you into this, | 好的 听着 我很抱歉把你卷进来 |
[20:32] | but I was up shit creek and you just happened to be there. | 但是我刚才这么惨 你又正好在那里 |
[20:35] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[20:37] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[20:41] | Who was after you? | 谁在追杀你? |
[20:43] | Greedy bastards, that’s who. | 一群贪婪的混蛋 还能有谁 |
[20:47] | But you got me out and that takes guts. You ever been in the forces? | 但是你救了我 很有勇气 你以前当过兵吗? |
[20:52] | No. I thought about the TA once. | 没有 我曾经想进防卫军的 |
[20:53] | Oh, you should do it. | 喔 你应该去的 |
[20:55] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[21:02] | Is that what I think it was? | 事情是不是我想的这样? |
[21:06] | What if it was? | 怎么样? |
[21:08] | I heard you on the phone, about the dealer. | 我听见你刚才打电话 关于什么买家 |
[21:11] | -Am I going to have trouble with you,son? -No, no. | -你是不是想给我找点麻烦? -不 不是的 |
[21:14] | The thing is, that’s what I do. | 实际上 我就是做这行的 |
[21:16] | What? | 什么? |
[21:17] | I’m a gold dealer. | 我是个黄金交易商 |
[21:22] | Yeah, yeah, course you are. | 是啊 是啊 你当然是 |
[21:24] | Listen, thanks for the ride, sorry for the inconvenience. | 好了 谢谢你载我一程 抱歉跟你添乱了 |
[21:29] | No! No, look, look. Here’s my card. | 没有 别走 看 这是我的名片 |
[21:33] | If you got something to sell, I can find a buyer. | 如果你有什么要卖的 我可以帮你找买家 |
[21:59] | You think it worked? | 你觉得那有用吗? |
[22:01] | Well, that’s the thing about greed. It’s very predictable. | 那是关于贪欲的东西 显而易见嘛 |
[22:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:07] | Sean, can you get us into his offices tomorrow morning? | Sean 你明早能带我们进他的办公室吗? |
[22:10] | Yeah, I’ll call Shania, my new best friend. | 好的 我会打给Shania 我新的好朋友 |
[22:12] | Look, we’ve got to do something about Eddie. | 听着 我们得对Eddie做点什么 |
[22:15] | Yeah, I said that. | 是啊 我就说 |
[22:17] | There we go. Enjoy. | 来了 慢慢享用 |
[22:23] | We need to do something about Eddie. | 我们得对Eddie做点什么 |
[22:25] | -I have an idea. -Oh, yeah? | -我有个主意 -哦 是什么? |
[22:26] | I’m going to call in a favour. | 我要叫人帮个忙 |
[22:31] | Hello, Eddie’s bar. | 你好 Eddie酒吧 |
[22:33] | -It’s Ian Rush here. -‘What?’ | -我是Ian Rush -什么? |
[22:35] | Do me a favour, that’s pathetic. You don’t even sound like him. | 行行好吧 别逗了 你听着就不像他 |
[22:38] | Hey, listen, I don’t know who you are, | 嘿 听着 我不知道你是谁 |
[22:40] | but you can tell that lot | 不过你可以告诉那帮人 |
[22:41] | that I’m not as stupid as they think I am, all right? | 我没他们想得那么傻 懂了吗? |
[22:43] | Ya f… | 好了 擦… |
[22:47] | Nice try, but he didn’t believe us. | 干得不错 不过他不相信我们 |
[22:49] | OK. Albert, Emma. See if you can work on him. | 好了Albert Emma看看你们行不行 |
[22:53] | Hey, why me? | 诶 为什么要我去? |
[22:54] | I didn’t draw ears on his football hero! | 我又没在他的足球偶像头上画耳朵 |
[22:56] | He’s got a soft spot for you. | 他对你有意思 |
[22:57] | I’m not sleeping with him | 我是不会跟他睡觉的 |
[22:58] | just so Ash can have a fry up. | 这样Ash就能吃上好的了是吧 |
[23:00] | That’s your trouble, Ems. You’re selfish. | 那是你的问题 Ems 你好自私 |
[23:02] | Not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[23:03] | Just tell him it was Albert. He can apologise, end of. | 只要告诉他是Albert干的 他道歉就好了 |
[23:05] | -Oh, but why me? -Oh, Mickey then. | -哦 为什么是我? -哦 那就Mickey |
[23:07] | We won’t tell him it was Mickey, | 我们不能告诉他是Mickey干的 |
[23:09] | cos he’ll make Mickey’s life a misery. | 那样他会把Mickey的生活变成一个悲剧的 |
[23:11] | Albert, tell him it was Sean. | Albert 告诉他是Sean干的 |
[23:13] | Hang on! Sean, you’re the youngest. | 等一下! Sean 你最小 |
[23:15] | Well, if you grass me up, I’m taking you all down with me. | 如果你们告我的密 我会把你们都拉下水的 |
[23:17] | Aren’t we forgetting something here? It is Eddie we’re talking about. | 我们是不是忘记了? 我们在讲Eddie哎 |
[23:21] | Ash is right, I’m sending two premier league grifters | Ash说得对 我是在派两个超级联赛的骗子 |
[23:24] | to deal with one barman, it shouldn’t be a contest. | 来对付一个酒保 这不该是场比赛 |
[23:26] | -He’s really stubborn, though. -You’ll think of something. | -可是他真的很固执 -你会有办法的 |
[23:36] | Brass may be your best bet. | 黄铜是最好的选择 |
[23:37] | It won’t be cheap but it will look the part | 虽然不便宜 但一旦它被融化浇铸到模子里 |
[23:39] | once it’s melted down and moulded into blocks. | 就不容易被看出来 |
[23:41] | Well, give us a ball park, Arnie. | 好吧 大概出个价吧 Arnie |
[23:44] | Five grand if I get it back, ten if I don’t. | 我能收回来的话就五千块 不能就一万块 |
[23:47] | Done. | 成交 |
[23:49] | OK. What about this? | 好 那这个怎么样? |
[23:56] | -What do you need? -A different seal on it. | -你要什么? -在上面印个不一样的章 |
[23:59] | Well, I’ll have to melt it down so I can stamp it. | 那我得把它融了重新盖上去 |
[24:02] | Can you do that? | 你能做这个吗? |
[24:04] | If it’s made of metal, Mickey, I can do anything. | 只要是金属做的 Mickey 我都能做出来 |
[24:10] | Metal Mickey? | 金属Mickey? |
[24:13] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[24:15] | What seal do you need on it? | 你要在上面印什么章? |
[24:17] | This one. | 这个 |
[24:22] | We’ll see you at 8.30. | 我们8点30来见你 |
[24:33] | -I don’t believe you. -It’s true. | -我不相信你们 -是真的 |
[24:35] | You wouldn’t do that, Albert, | 你才不会这么做呢 Albert |
[24:36] | -you’re just protecting someone. -Eddie! | -你只是在保护别人 -Eddie! |
[24:39] | What’s the point in asking one of us to apologise | 你要我们之中的一人道歉 我们道歉了 |
[24:40] | if, when we do, you don’t believe us? | 你又不相信我们 这有什么意义? |
[24:42] | -You’re just taking me for a mug. -No, we’re not. | -你们只是当我是笨蛋 -我们才没有 |
[24:44] | -What about the fella you got to phone up? -What? | -那么那个打电话来的家伙怎么说? -什么? |
[24:46] | The one pretending to be Ian Rush? | 就是假装是Ian Rush的那个人? |
[24:48] | No, it actually was Ian Rush. | 不 他就是Ian Rush |
[24:49] | -You’re doing it again, treating me like an idiot. -You’re impossible! | -你又来了 把我当白痴 -你简直不可理喻! |
[24:53] | -And you’re still barred. -What if I slept with you? | -你们还是不能进来 -如果我跟你上床怎么样? |
[24:55] | -No. What?! | -不行 -什么?! |
[24:56] | Sorry, I panicked just then, I meant to say yeah. | 抱歉 我刚才慌张了 我本来想说好的 |
[24:59] | Eddie! Eddie! | |
[25:00] | Listen, I know he did it and until he comes here in person, | 听着 我知道是他干的 除非他本人来这里 |
[25:03] | apologises and says in front of witnesses that Liverpool FC | 当着大家的面道歉说利物浦队 |
[25:06] | are better than West Ham, then you’re staying barred. | 比西汉姆联队要好 否则你们还是不能进来 |
[25:11] | It’s not happening. I mean, the flaming cheek of it, and I never did it. | 没门 我是说这多丢人啊 而且又不是我干的 |
[25:15] | He’s convinced it was you and there’s no persuading him otherwise. | 他认定是你干的而且别人都不管用 |
[25:17] | Come on, Ash, man up. | 拜托 Ash 像个男人的样子 |
[25:19] | Take one for the team. | 就算是帮团队做贡献了 |
[25:20] | No. | 不行 |
[25:21] | It takes 20 seconds, how hard can it be? | 不过就是20秒的事情又有什么难的? |
[25:23] | I ain’t done it. | 不是我干的 |
[25:24] | You are as stubborn as each other. | 你们两个还真是固执的相像啊 |
[25:26] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干! |
[25:28] | Think of Eddie’s breakfast. | 想想Eddie做的早餐吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah, he’s finally got his fried bread right. | 对啊 他总算可以把面包烤的刚刚好了 |
[25:32] | Crunchy crust, a bit soggy in the middle. | 清脆松软 又不干硬难咬 |
[25:35] | No. | 不行 |
[25:38] | I’d rather starve. | 我宁愿挨饿 |
[25:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:54] | His diary’s full but he’s got a gap in ten minutes… | 他的行程满了 不过十分钟以后他有点小空 |
[25:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[25:58] | Morning. | 早 |
[25:59] | We set? | 商量好了? |
[26:00] | Yeah, if you lose it, I’m stopping it out your wages. | 是的 如果你把这弄丢了 我就从你工资里扣 |
[26:04] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[26:16] | You gave this to a friend of mine yesterday. | 你昨天把这个给了我朋友 |
[26:25] | # Oh, it feels so good # | # 这感觉真好 # |
[26:29] | # To have you by my side on a Sunday morning # | # 周日的早上有你身边 # |
[26:35] | # Let’s work together, baby, yeah. # | # 我们一起吧 宝贝 # |
[26:39] | Shania! Get yourself a cup of tea, love. | Shania! 你去喝杯茶吧 亲爱的 |
[26:47] | You were kind enough to give him a lift. | 你能载他一程真的是太好心了 |
[26:51] | So what’s on your mind? | 所以 你想要怎么样? |
[26:53] | Oh, I think you know why I’m here. | 哦 我想你知道我为什么来这里 |
[26:55] | Why don’t you spell it out for me? | 不如你来跟我明说呢? |
[26:58] | We have some merchandise. We’re having trouble finding a buyer. | 我们有货 不过我们找不到买家 |
[27:02] | Yeah, so I heard. | 恩 我听说了 |
[27:03] | That doesn’t mean you won’t have to pay a decent price. | 那并不意味着你可以随便出个价就能买下来 |
[27:05] | You’ll have to let the dog see the rabbit first. | 你得先让我看看货才行 |
[27:28] | -Libyan? -Problem? | -利比亚的? -有问题吗? |
[27:30] | Not for me. | 没有 |
[27:32] | So you’re interested, then? | 所以你有意向咯? |
[27:33] | It’s what I do. I’m a middle man. | 我就是做这个的 我是中间人 |
[27:38] | I find two parties, each wanting something the other has, | 我找到两方 两方都想从对方那里得到点什么 |
[27:43] | and no way of coming together… | 但是没有办法达成一致 |
[27:46] | So, really, I’m a facilitator. | 所以 实际上 我是润滑剂 |
[27:51] | The bottom line is, I can find a buyer for that with one phone call. | 重要的是 我一通电话就能找到买家 |
[27:54] | -Good. -As long as you and your boyfriend understand three things. | -很好 -只要你和你的男朋友明白三件事 |
[28:00] | I’m assuming he is your boyfriend? | 我猜他是你男友吧 |
[28:02] | Yes, he is. | 不错 他是 |
[28:05] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[28:08] | -Where was I? -Three things? | -我说到哪了? -三件事情? |
[28:10] | Yeah, right. I’m not a mug, apart from the Libyan stamp, | 哦 对的 我不是傻子 除了那枚利比亚的章子 |
[28:14] | all that drama yesterday tells me it’s obviously nicked, and, er… | 昨天那出戏告诉我这明显是个圈套 而且 呃… |
[28:21] | I read the newspapers like everybody else… | 我和其他人一样都读报纸 |
[28:24] | I know where this has come from, | 我知道这是哪来的 |
[28:26] | so the price I pay will have to reflect that. | 所以我付的价钱要和这个相符 |
[28:28] | Second. | 第二 |
[28:30] | My commission for negotiating this deal is 20% at your end, | 我要在你这里抽20%的佣金最为协调费 |
[28:35] | non-negotiable. | 这一点不还价 |
[28:37] | And third? | 那么第三点呢? |
[28:39] | If you so much as think about turning me over, | 如果你想要从我这里骗到钱 |
[28:42] | I know people who can track you down and hurt you | 我认识的人可以追踪到你 折磨你 |
[28:44] | so much you’ll be begging them to finish you off. | 到时候你会被他们整的生不如死 |
[28:47] | I’ll pass it on. | 我会传达回去的 |
[28:54] | Once we’ve agreed a price, just let us know where they need to go. | 一旦我们定好了价 告诉我们这批货该送到哪去 |
[28:57] | You mean there’s more than one? | 你是说不止一件? |
[28:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:02] | So… how many we talking about exactly? | 所以…到底有多少件? |
[29:04] | A hundred. | 一百件 |
[29:06] | A hundred! All the same as that one? | 一百件! 都和这个一样? |
[29:13] | You mean you’ve got the whole lot? | 你是说你们有这里说的所有的金子? |
[29:15] | You trying to tell me it was you… | 你是想告诉我你们… |
[29:17] | If this is too big for you… | 如果你买不起的话… |
[29:20] | Oh, no… | 哦 不是的… |
[29:21] | It might take more than one phone call that’s all… | 这可能要打不止一通电话 仅此而已… |
[29:26] | -Can I see them? -I don’t know. | -我能看看那些货吗? -我不知道 |
[29:28] | My contacts don’t like being pissed about. | 我的联系人不喜欢被耍 |
[29:30] | If I don’t see the goods, I don’t pick up the phone. | 所以如果我见不到货 我就不打电话 |
[29:35] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[29:39] | The place where you dropped our mutual friend, | 在你放我朋友下车的地方 |
[29:42] | two o’clock this afternoon. | 今天下午两点见 |
[29:57] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[29:59] | I think we have a nibble. | 我想他上钩了 |
[30:01] | Shania! Shania! | |
[30:04] | Get Heinz Zimmerman on the phone. | 给Heinz Zimmerman打电话 |
[30:07] | Then put the kettle on. | 然后烧壶开水 |
[30:13] | Will it stand up? | 它行吗? |
[30:15] | To what? | 行什么? |
[30:17] | -Inspection. -100%. -Good. | -检测 -100% -很好 |
[30:20] | As long as you don’t get within six feet. | 只要你站在六尺之外 |
[30:23] | This aint chicken feed, Heinz, | 这次不是小钱 Heinz |
[30:25] | we’re talking 100 kilos of 24 carat, | 我们在谈的是100公斤的24克拉黄金 |
[30:27] | this is a serious shipment. | 涉及装运这种严肃的问题 |
[30:28] | When’s it ready? | 什么时候出发? |
[30:30] | Well, we’ll need to melt it down and restamp, | 这个 我们需要把它化掉再重新盖章 |
[30:32] | but I can… | 不过我可以… |
[30:33] | I can do the paperwork… the question is can you handle it? | 我可以搞定书面的东西…问题是 你接手吗? |
[30:36] | You talk the talk buddy, it’s time to walk the walk. | 话是你说的 |
[30:39] | There’s three mill’s worth here, | 这是一笔三百万的单子 |
[30:40] | are you in or are you out? | 你要不要? |
[30:41] | ‘OK we have a deal, I’ll be there.’ | ‘好吧 我们说定了 我会来的’ |
[30:44] | Good call, be in touch. | 通话愉快 保持联系 |
[30:49] | # Yo, mic check, mic check # | # 哟 检查麦克风 检查麦克风 # |
[30:50] | # Yeah here you go Nah, here, over here # | # 耶 来吧 不是 来这里 来这里 # |
[30:55] | # Yeah, I heard he got that hot new thing # | # 耶 听说他搞到了点热辣新鲜的东西 # |
[30:56] | # Oh-la-la-la. Yeah oh, yeah, yeah Turn it over. # | # 哦啦啦啦 耶哦 转个身 # |
[31:13] | All right, babes? | 怎么样 宝贝? |
[31:14] | Don’t move or I’m gonna blow your brains out, do you hear me? | 不许动 否则我把你脑袋打开花 听见没有? |
[31:38] | Eddie’s isn’t the only bar in London. | Eddie的酒吧又不是伦敦唯一的酒吧 |
[31:41] | Maybe we should just find somewhere else? | 也许我们该另觅新址了? |
[31:43] | No, no, we’ll find a way to sort it. | 不 不 我们会解决这个问题的 |
[31:56] | Sorry about that, but we can’t disclose our location. | 很抱歉 不过我们不能公开地址 |
[32:02] | The British army have sent a special ops unit to find us. | 军方派了一支特殊行动小组来找我们 |
[32:05] | Oh, well, fair enough then! | 哦 好吧 没事! |
[32:12] | Oh, don’t mind him. He’s just not the trusting type. | 哦 别介意他 他是那种不轻易相信别人的人 |
[32:17] | You all right then? | 你还好吗? |
[32:21] | So, you think you can get us a deal? | 所以你觉得你可以帮我们做成这笔生意? |
[32:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[32:25] | But it won’t be easy, as I told your lady friend here. | 不过这并不容易 我告诉过你这位女朋友了 |
[32:28] | -How much? -Well, that’s hard to say. | -多少钱? -呃 这个还不好说 |
[32:32] | -What was I telling you? -Relax. | -我刚跟你说什么来着? -放松 |
[32:35] | There’s 100 bars. | 一共有100条 |
[32:38] | I looked it up, they’re worth about 30 grand each. | 我查了查 每条值三万吧 |
[32:40] | If you buy ’em from the Bank of England, yeah, maybe… | 如果你从英国银行买的话 不错 差不多 |
[32:43] | But you won’t get anything near that, not for a shipment like this. | 但是你拿不到这个价的 像这样的货还要装运呢 |
[32:47] | You can’t move gold on without paperwork. You need to, er, | 没有书面证明你没法运这批黄金 你需要 呃 |
[32:50] | melt it down, give it a new identity, feed it back into the system. | 把它化掉 给它一个新身份 把它回流到系统里 |
[32:54] | That takes time and money. | 这可是费时费钱的活 |
[32:57] | You talking to us about it not being easy? | 你是告诉我们这有多难吗? |
[33:00] | Three months ago, we’d just done a black ops stint in Libya, | 三个月前 我们在利比亚的进行了一个黑色行动 |
[33:05] | dodging yank cruise missiles and Apache gunships, | 躲避美国人的巡逻导弹和阿帕奇武装直升机 |
[33:08] | smuggling rebel supporters out of Tripoli before Gaddafi got to them. | 在卡扎菲下手前把反对派支持者从的黎波里偷渡出来 |
[33:12] | Gaddafi got his secret police to move his stash of goodies | 卡扎菲在反对派抵达之前 |
[33:15] | before the rebels arrived. | 动用了他的军队来转移他的藏宝处 |
[33:17] | Artwork, cash… Gold. | 艺术品 现金…还有黄金 |
[33:21] | He died, we caught the gold truck on the road out of Tripoli. | 他死了 我们把他的运金车截在了出的黎波里的路上 |
[33:24] | And we…relieved them of it. | 然后我们 把它们拿了过来 |
[33:27] | Now we have not fought our way across half of Africa, | 我们这么一路摸爬滚打过半个非洲 |
[33:30] | carrying 100 kilos in gold bars and then smuggled them into the UK, | 带着100公斤的金条 然后把它偷渡进英国 |
[33:35] | just so some smarmy scumbag civilian can try to rip us off. | 不是为了看着阿谀奉承的卑鄙小人来剥削我们 |
[33:38] | do you get me? | 你听懂了吗? |
[33:40] | Back off, Corporal. | 退下 下士 |
[33:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:53] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[33:54] | I can get you half a million, | 我可以给你们五十万 |
[33:56] | transferred into any account, anywhere in the world in 20 seconds. | 20秒之内就能打入你们在全世界的任何一个账户 |
[34:00] | I’d rather shoot him where he stands. | 我宁可把他就地枪毙了 |
[34:01] | You want to spend another two weeks in here!? | 你想在这里再多呆两个礼拜!? |
[34:04] | We’ve been screwed over twice now. | 我们已经被搞过两次了 |
[34:06] | You won’t get a better price, I guarantee it. | 你不会拿到比这更好的价钱了 我保证 |
[34:09] | He’s playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[34:10] | Half a million pounds is a lot of money. | 50万是好大一笔钱了 |
[34:14] | What about half a million, but no commission? | 那么50万 不给你佣金怎么样? |
[34:18] | -You make what you can when you move it on. -Commission is non-negotiable. | -接下来的随便你? -佣金不能议价的 |
[34:22] | Yeah? I say we negotiate. | 是吗? 我说我们要谈一谈佣金 |
[34:24] | All right! OK! | 好吧! 好! |
[34:26] | Forget the commission. Heart of gold, that’s my trouble. | 那不要佣金了 我就是有这么颗金子般的心 |
[34:29] | When? | 什么时候? |
[34:37] | I need to verify the shipment first. | 我要先验货 |
[34:52] | I mean a sample, check the purity. | 我是说一个样品什么的 检查纯度 |
[35:11] | What else? | 还有吗? |
[35:13] | Well, if it all checks out, I can get this done in 24 hours. Bish bosh! | 如果一切顺利 我能在24小时之内搞定 爽歪歪 |
[35:26] | 24 hours. | 24个小时 |
[35:48] | Well? | 如何? |
[35:49] | Bloody hell, boss. | 我的天 老板 |
[35:51] | It’s top end, 24 carat. -And? | -高纯度 24克拉 -还有呢? |
[35:54] | Well, it’s Libyan government seal, it’s about as kosher as it gets. | 恩 是利比亚政府的章 非常干净 |
[35:57] | What’s it worth? | 它值多少钱? |
[35:59] | Gold price this morning was up a bit, so… | 今天早上的金价有点上涨 所以… |
[36:04] | 大概33500磅? | |
[36:06] | So 100 bars…? | 所以100条的话? |
[36:11] | Three million, three hundred thousand, and change. | 三百三十万 还加点零头 |
[36:16] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:24] | -Grub’s up. -Great! | -吃的来了 -太好了! |
[36:28] | The mark just called, everything’s set up for tomorrow. | 鱼儿刚打电话来 明天的事情都定好了 |
[36:31] | We’re just running through a few things. | 我们在讨论几件事 |
[36:32] | -Oh, right. Er, two cod, Albert. -Thank you. | -哦 对了 两份鳕鱼 Albert -谢谢 |
[36:36] | And one for Mickey. | 还有一份刚给Mickey |
[36:38] | Pie for me, haddock for Ems… | 派是我的 黑线鳕是Ems的 |
[36:42] | -..And a saveloy for Sean. -Saveloy! | -Sean的干腊肠 -干腊肠! |
[36:46] | So, when did he phone? | 所以 他什么时候打来的电话? |
[36:48] | About 20 minutes ago. | 大概20分钟前 |
[36:49] | It’ll be a pleasure to take his money. | 从他那里拿钱会是件令人愉快的事情 |
[36:52] | If this works, | 这事如果成了 |
[36:53] | Albert was thinking of giving some money to Vivienne, | Albert考虑分点钱给Vivienne |
[36:55] | you know, maybe send her on a cruise or something. -Great idea. | 你懂的 或许送她去趟游船什么的 好主意 |
[36:59] | Don’t forget, we’ve still got to sort Eddie out as well. | 别忘了我们还要解决Eddie的事情呢 |
[37:02] | Yes, we do. | 哦 是啊 |
[37:02] | Before you lot start I’m not apologising for something I didn’t do. | 先说好 我不会去道歉的 我什么都没做 |
[37:05] | No, of course not, no-one would expect you to. | 不用 当然不用 没人指望你会去道歉 |
[37:08] | Sean had an idea. | Sean有办法 |
[37:09] | Mm, I mean, he wouldn’t believe me that it was Albert, | 我是说 他不相信这是Albert干的 |
[37:12] | but I reckon, if I try hard enough, | 不过我想 如果我努力的话 |
[37:14] | I can convince him it was me. | 可以让他相信这是我做的 |
[37:15] | What, you’d hold your hand up? | 什么 你愿意挺身而出? |
[37:17] | Yeah, if that’s what it takes to fix it then that’s what I have to do. | 是啊 如果非得这样才行的话 我就这么做了 |
[37:21] | Well, I think that’s brilliant, Sean. | 我觉得这真是太棒了 Sean |
[37:23] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 是啊 |
[37:25] | Only thing is, I’m not sure what to say to him. | 不过问题是 我不确定要跟他讲什么 |
[37:27] | Just say sorry for scribbling on his photo. | 跟他说很抱歉把你的照片画花了不就行了 |
[37:30] | Yeah, fine. | 恩 不错 |
[37:30] | No, no, no, no, it was more than that, it was Ian Rush. | 不不不 不止这些 还有Ian Rush |
[37:34] | He’s football royalty for Scousers. | 他是利物浦人心中的足球皇室 |
[37:37] | No, you’ve got to say something like, erm… | 不 你该说一些像… |
[37:38] | I’m sorry for defacing the photograph of the greatest footballer who ever lived. | 我很抱歉把史上最伟大足球运动员的照片画花了 |
[37:43] | Sounds a bit over the top. | 听起来有点过了 |
[37:44] | Yeah, well he’s obsessed, I’m telling you. | 恩 不过他对此很着迷的嘛 |
[37:47] | What about the other thing, though? | 那另一件事怎么办? |
[37:48] | That he wants us to say that Liverpool is better than West Ham? | 他要我们说利物浦队比西汉姆联队好? |
[37:52] | No, no, that was just for Ash. | 不用 不用 那是针对Ash的 |
[37:53] | I don’t even support West Ham. | 我根本不支持西汉姆联队好嘛 |
[37:55] | They were relegated! | 他们被降级了! |
[37:57] | Oi, they weren’t relegated in that way. | 喂 他们才没有被那样降级呢! |
[38:00] | So how many ways are there? | 那还有其他什么方式吗? |
[38:02] | That’s what a lot of people think, you see, that West Ham went down | 很多人都觉得 西汉姆队被降级 |
[38:05] | because they weren’t any good, but that’s not true. | 是因为他们现在不行了 其实不是的 |
[38:07] | No, no, we just went in the Championship for a rest, right? | 不 不 我们队只是夺冠之后小憩一下 懂吗? |
[38:10] | To take a break before we launched our next assault on the Premiership. | 养精蓄锐 为发起下一次的冠军争夺保存实力 |
[38:15] | So should I say it or not? | 所以 我到底该说什么? |
[38:17] | Well, Eddie is stubborn remember. | 嗯 Eddie很固执的 记得吗? |
[38:19] | Just tell him that Liverpool are the greatest team on the planet. | 就跟他说利物浦队世界第一就行了 |
[38:22] | Yes, he would definitely go for that. | 对的 他肯定爱听这个 |
[38:24] | And when he’s gone for that and shaken hands, | 等他心花怒放跟你们握手言和的时候 |
[38:26] | give him a message from Ash. | 就说Ash给他带句话 |
[38:27] | -Yeah? -Yeah. -What’s that? | -真的? – 嗯 -什么话? |
[38:29] | Liverpool play like girls | 利物浦队踢得跟娘们儿似的 |
[38:31] | and West Ham are the only proper team in Europe. | 西汉姆联队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队 |
[38:33] | That’s not going to help. | 那可不会帮上什么忙 |
[38:34] | It is true, honestly. | 是真的 说实话 |
[38:36] | All right… Sean, it is very kind of you to do this, | 好吧… Sean 你来办这件事 |
[38:41] | but let’s move on. | 我们继续 |
[38:43] | Tomorrow, at nine, Emma sets up the mark. | 明天九点 Emma 确保鱼儿到位 |
[38:46] | Ash, make sure the bars are in place. | Ash 确保工具齐全 |
[38:47] | And remember, | 还有一点 |
[38:48] | we need to make sure this guy believes that this is just a deal that’s gone wrong, | 我们要让这家伙相信只是这宗交易出了问题 |
[38:52] | not that he’s been conned. OK? | 而不是自己被骗了 好吗? |
[38:54] | So Albert and I will work out a way of blowing him out clean. | 我和Albert想办法把和他的联系脱的干干净净 |
[39:01] | Meet you at my car. I’ll see you there. | 在我车里见 到时见 |
[39:32] | You all right? | 还好吗? |
[39:41] | Well? | 那么? |
[39:44] | I assume it all checked out. | 看来都检查好了 |
[39:46] | Good as gold. | 真金无二 |
[39:47] | So we have a deal? | 我们就算成交了? |
[39:49] | When and where? | 时间地点? |
[39:51] | Under the motorway, same as last time. | 高速公路下面 跟上一次一样的时间 |
[39:54] | One hour. | 只有一个小时 |
[39:57] | You’d better get on to your buyer. All right. | 现在你最好去找你的买主 好吗 |
[40:04] | Shania! Shania! | |
[40:06] | Get Heinz on the phone. Now! | 给我接Heinz 现在就打! |
[40:13] | Heinz! Happy days, we’re on. | Heinz!好日子啊 到手了 |
[40:16] | Barry will bring you to the meeting point, | Barry会带你去交易地点 |
[40:18] | stick behind us in my car. | 跟着我的车走就行了 |
[40:20] | -I’ll be there. -Bring your cheque book. | -我会到的 -带好支票簿哦 |
[40:42] | All right? | 还好吗? |
[40:48] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[40:49] | Oh, yeah. Well, let’s get on with it then. | 哦 是的 好的 那我们就开始吧 |
[40:51] | Unless you want a 50-strong special ops unit dropping in to spoil the party. | 除非你指望从天而降一50精英部队坏我们的好事 |
[41:01] | He’s setting us up! | 他设计好了! |
[41:04] | Whoa! Whoa! No! No, they’re with me! | 哇哦!哇哦!不不不 他们跟我一起的 |
[41:07] | No! It’s all right! It’s all good! | 不!没事!一点事儿都没有! |
[41:09] | It’s good as gold. No, see, they’re with me. | 真的没事 你看 他们跟我一起的 |
[41:12] | That’s my lad, Barry. | 那是我的伙计 Barry |
[41:15] | He’s brought my buyer. See, I’m the middle man, he’s the buyer. | 他把买主带来了 看 我是中间人 他是买主 |
[41:18] | He pays me, I pay you, | 他付我钱 我再掏钱给你们 |
[41:20] | that’s how it works. OK? | 就这么一回事儿 好吗? |
[41:30] | -What do you need? -See the gold. | -你想怎么弄 -看一下金子 |
[41:32] | Er, we need to see the goods. | 呃 我们要先验一下货 |
[41:35] | Sir? | 长官? |
[41:44] | You’ll like this, Heinz. | 你会喜欢的 Heinz |
[41:48] | I verified the gold. | 我已经检测过了 |
[41:58] | See? Everyone’s happy! | 看到没?大团圆结局! |
[42:02] | It’s all good. | 大家都开心 |
[42:04] | it’s just business, that’s all. | 就一桩生意 没什么 |
[42:06] | Freeze! Yo, back up! Tell him to back up! | 站住!你 后退!告诉他后退! |
[42:09] | It’s OK! I’m going to pay you now. | 好的!我现在就付钱 |
[43:32] | They’re on to us! | 是冲我们来的! |
[44:00] | You nearly got us bloody killed. | 你差点害死我们 |
[44:03] | I hope our next delivery is not quite so eventful. | 希望下一次交易别这么费周折 |
[44:06] | Yeah, sorry about that, Heinz. | 好的 对不起了 Heinz |
[44:07] | But all’s well and all that, yeah? | 但是一切都不错 对吧? |
[44:09] | Chin up! | 开心点! |
[44:10] | Auf wiedersehen! | 再会! |
[44:13] | Right. Get back to the office, see how them lads are doing. | 好的 回公司去 看看那些家伙怎么样了 |
[44:16] | Can’t I come back with you? | 不能和你一起吗? |
[44:17] | No you can’t, I’ve got things to do. Look, there’s a bus stop over there. | 不行 我还有事要办 看 那儿有个公交站台 |
[44:30] | Sorry, sir. Closed. | 对不起 先生 关门了 |
[44:32] | What do you mean it’s closed? It’s one o’clock! | 关门了 什么意思?现在才一点! |
[44:36] | I’ve got a bankers’ draft to cash. | 我有支票要兑 |
[44:37] | The bank ceased trading at 11.30 this morning, sir. | 银行今天上午十一点半停止交易 先生 |
[44:40] | What!? | 什么!? |
[44:41] | I’m not sure of the details, sir, | 细节我不太知道 先生 |
[44:43] | but the bank’s assets have been seized and all trading suspended. | 但是银行资产已全部抵押 一切交易中止 |
[44:46] | But… But… I’ve got a… | 但是…但是…我有一… |
[44:48] | I’ve got a bankers draft! | 我有一张支票! |
[44:50] | Here! Look! It’s a bank draft! | 就在这儿!看!这张银行支票! |
[44:54] | See! They have to pay it! | 看到没!他们要给我兑的! |
[44:56] | Like I said, I’m sorry, sir, but all trading has been suspended. | 我说过了 很抱歉 先生 但是所有交易都中止了 |
[45:07] | -Bankers draft or direct transfers. -Agreed. | -支票还是直接汇钱 -好的 |
[45:11] | Looks like you’ve found your UK supplier. | 看来你已经找到英国供应商了 |
[45:15] | Good. A friend got two tickets for the archery, | 好的 我有个朋友有两张箭术比赛的票 |
[45:18] | he was hacked off – he didn’t know they did archery there. | 他被箭射中了-他不知道他们就在那儿 |
[45:20] | -He said it would’ve been all right, though. -Excuse me for just a moment. | -但是 他说一切都好 -抱歉等我一下 |
[45:24] | Sure. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[45:26] | You talked the talk, it’s time to walk the walk. | 话是你说的 现在是时候行动了 |
[45:28] | There’s three mill’s worth here,are you in or are you out? | 这有个三百万的货 你要不要? |
[45:32] | OK, we have a deal. | 好 成交 |
[45:33] | I’ll take them all. | 全要了 |
[45:34] | Good call. Be in touch. | 很好 再联系 |
[45:36] | I can do the paperwork, but can you handle it? | 文书工作我来 但这交易你能成吧? |
[45:39] | You’ve talked the talk, it’s time to walk the walk. | 话是你说的 是时候行动了 |
[45:42] | There’s three mill’s worth here,are you in or out? | 这有个三百万的货 你要不要? |
[45:45] | OK, we have a deal. | 好 成交 |
[45:48] | -I’ll take them all. -Good call. | -全要了 -很好 |
[45:51] | Be in touch. | 再联系 |
[45:53] | As brilliant as ever you were. | 你还是一如既往的聪明啊 |
[45:58] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢了 Paul |
[46:00] | Shania! Shania! | |
[46:02] | Get Heinz on the phone. Now! | 给我接Heinz 现在就打! |
[46:09] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[46:11] | ‘Heinz! Happy days! | ‘Heinz!好日子啊! |
[46:13] | ‘We’re on!’ | ‘到手了!’ |
[46:14] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[46:26] | It’s all good. See? Everyone’s happy! | 大家都开心 看到没?大团圆结局! |
[46:52] | I’d better get this melted back down. | 我还是把它们重新回炉 |
[46:54] | Ah, but… Not this one. | 啊 但… 这个不行 |
[46:56] | You, eh… you sure that’s the right one? | 你 呃… 你确定是这一根? |
[47:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:01] | For you guys, any time. | 随时为你们服务 |
[47:02] | I knew you were good but getting the army onside? | 我知道你们很棒 但是外面那军队怎么回事? |
[47:05] | How did that work? | 怎么办到的? |
[47:08] | Can I ask why you’re selling? | 能问一下你为什么要卖掉吗? |
[47:10] | There’s an army base half a mile away, | 一英里之外有个军事基地 |
[47:13] | they’re meant to do their manoeuvres in the next field. | 他们老是在旁边的地搞军事演习 |
[47:15] | But they keep getting lost and ending up on my farm. | 但是他们总是迷路 最后跑到我的农场上来 |
[47:18] | Every Tuesday and Saturday at noon. Just like clockwork. | 每周二周六中午 准时的像调了闹钟 |
[47:28] | Trade secret. | 商业机密 |
[47:29] | We could tell you but we’d have to kill you. | 我们能告诉你 但之后得干掉你 |
[47:31] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[47:38] | We had to change the seal but it’s all there. | 我们得换一下印章 但是这就是那条 |
[47:52] | It’s done. All right? Let’s get rid of Heinz’s phone. | 完成了 对吗?现在丢掉Heinz的手机 |
[47:55] | Hi. This is for you. | 嗨 这是给你的 |
[48:04] | Hello? | 你好? |
[48:06] | Your cheque’s no good! You nicked my gold! | 你的支票有问题!你骗了我的黄金! |
[48:09] | Who is that? | 你是谁? |
[48:11] | It’s Norman. | 我是Norman |
[48:13] | ‘Cock-a-doodle-doo.’ | ‘喔喔喔’ |
[48:17] | ‘Hello?’ | ‘你好?’ |
[48:19] | ‘Hello?’ | ‘你好?’ |
[48:20] | ‘Hello!’ | ‘你好!’ |
[48:22] | ‘Hello?!’ | ‘你好!’ |
[48:34] | So Eddie’s all sorted? | 那么Eddie那边都弄好了? |
[48:35] | Like it never happened. | 好的跟没事儿一样 |
[48:37] | So what, you apologised, bigged up Liverpool and he swallowed it? | 你道歉了 夸了利物浦队 然后他就买账了? |
[48:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:43] | He didn’t mention my name? | 他没提到我? |
[48:44] | Let’s just say it’s forgotten. | 不如说是忘了 |
[48:47] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[48:49] | I had to use charm, talk him round. But yeah, he’s sweet. | 我得给他灌点迷幻汤 但是 他还不错 |
[48:52] | So we can go back in? | 那么我们能回去了? |
[48:53] | -Whenever we like. -Well done, Sean. | -随时都可以 -干得漂亮 Sean |
[48:56] | -Absolutely. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢了 |
[49:04] | So what did you say to him exactly? | 你具体跟他说了什么? |
[49:06] | Well… | 嗯… |
[49:08] | -It was Ash. -Knew it! | -是Ash干的 -我就知道! |
[49:11] | So where is he then? | 他在哪儿? |
[49:13] | Come on, you know him. He’s a proud man. | 算了吧 你了解他的 就好个面子 |
[49:15] | -I want an apology. -And he wants to apologise. | -我只要他道歉 -他也想道歉 |
[49:17] | He just can’t bring himself to do it face-to-face. | 他就是没勇气跟你面对面 |
[49:21] | So he gave me this. | 所以他把这个给我了 |
[49:33] | ‘A message from Ash. | ‘来自Ash |
[49:34] | ‘I’m sorry for defacing the photograph | ‘我很抱歉 |
[49:36] | ‘of the greatest footballer who ever lived. Ian Rush.’ | ‘画花了最伟大球员Ian Rush的相片’ |
[49:40] | Many people think West Ham went down | 许多人认为西汉姆联队被降级 |
[49:42] | cos they weren’t any good | 是因为他们现在不行了 |
[49:43] | but that’s not true. | 其实不是的 |
[49:44] | No, no. We just went into the Championship for a rest, right, | 不 不 我们队只是夺冠之后小憩一下 懂吗? |
[49:47] | to take a break before we launched our next assault on the Premiership. | 养精蓄锐 为发起下一次的冠军争夺保存实力 |
[49:54] | So should I say it or not? | 我到底该说什么? |
[49:56] | Tell him Liverpool are the best team on the planet. | 就跟他说利物浦队世界第一就行了 |
[49:58] | He would definitely go for that. | 他肯定爱听这个 |
[50:00] | After that and you’ve shaken hands, give him a message. | 等他心花怒放跟你们握手言和的时候 给他带句话 |
[50:03] | Yeah? What’s that? | 嗯?什么话? |
[50:04] | Liverpool play like girls | 利物浦队踢得跟娘们儿似的 |
[50:06] | and West Ham are the only proper team in Europe. | 西汉姆联队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队 |
[50:12] | ‘Liverpool are the only proper team in Europe.’ | ‘利物浦队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队’ |
[50:15] | Brilliant! | 太棒了! |
[50:16] | ‘Let’s be honest. West Ham went down because they weren’t good enough. | ‘实话实说 西汉姆联队被降级是因为现在不行了 |
[50:20] | ‘Liverpool are the best team on the planet. | ‘利物浦队才是世界上最好的 |
[50:22] | ‘West Ham play like a load of girls | ‘西汉姆联队踢得跟个娘们儿似的 |
[50:24] | ‘and Liverpool are the only proper team in Europe.’ | ‘利物浦队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队 |
[50:28] | So we’re good? | 这样行了吧? |
[50:29] | Come here. | 来这儿 |
[50:33] | I pretty much told him exactly what you told me to. | 我把你跟我说的话讲给他听了 |
[50:36] | I mean, I might not have got it word for word, but you know. | 我是说 可能不会一字不差 但是你懂的 |
[50:39] | But you gave him the gist? | 但是大意都讲清楚了 |
[50:40] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 哦 是的 是的 是的 |
[50:45] | That is a very happy lady. | 那位女士可幸福了 |
[50:46] | So what did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的? |
[50:48] | I told her I was an ombudsman and she’d just been awarded damages. | 我告诉她我是监察专员 她收到了赔偿补助 |
[50:52] | A very sweet thing for you to do. | 干得真不错 |
[50:54] | -Well, thank you all for your help. -Any time. | -那么 谢谢你们的帮助 -随时恭候 |
[50:56] | And the good news is, we can go back to Eddie’s. | 好消息是 我们现在能回Eddie的酒吧了 |
[50:59] | -Oh? Yeah, Sean did the business. | -哦? -是的 Sean解决的 |
[51:02] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 好的 那还等什么? |
[51:07] | Guys! Good to see you, come on in. | 伙计们!好久不见 快进来 |
[51:10] | So we’re OK? Eh? | 这算和好了吧?嗯? |
[51:13] | All forgotten, not another word. | 全都忘掉了 一字不提 |
[51:14] | Bottle of bubbly on ice, waiting for you. On the house. | 冰镇的香槟在桌上等着你们呢 我请客 |
[51:17] | Thank you, Eddie! | 谢谢 Eddie |
[51:18] | -Cheers, Eddie. -It’s OK. | -谢了 Eddie -没事儿 |
[51:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:25] | All right, Ed? | 你还好吧 Ed? |
[51:30] | You’re a top man, Ash, you know that? | 你够男人 Ash 你知道吗? |
[51:35] | It’s not easy admitting you’re wrong. | 让你认错真的很不容易 |
[51:38] | No, no, it can’t have been. | 不不 没有的事儿 |
[51:40] | -Takes a big man to step up to the plate. -Yes, it does. | -这得需要很大勇气 -是的 的确 |
[51:44] | Any chance of you letting go now? | 现在能松开了吗? |
[51:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:49] | Look, I know you don’t like any fuss | 听着 我知道你不喜欢小题大做 |
[51:52] | but I just want you to know, that… | 但是我想让你知道… |
[51:54] | I respect you…as a man. | 我很欣赏你…够男人 |
[51:58] | And I respect you too, Ed. | 我也欣赏你 Ed |
[52:00] | As a man. | 够男人 |
[52:02] | I know you do. I know you do. | 我知道的 我知道 |
[52:04] | So that’s it then, yeah, water under the bridge, not another word? | 那 就这样了 对吧 都过去了 一字不提 |
[52:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[52:09] | Right. | 好的 |
[52:14] | Right, shall we open the bottle, or? | 好了 我们来开香槟 还是? |
[52:16] | Yes, yes. | 好的好的 |
[52:17] | OK, now. | 好了 现在 |
[52:19] | This…is to a golden future. | 这是…展望光明的未来 |
[52:34] | Bet you never thought you’d see me again. | 估计你也不会想会再见到我了 |
[52:36] | Back off, corporal. | 后退 下士 |
[52:38] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没 |
[52:40] | Only when you were taking me into the barn, I heard you talking. | 你们把我带进仓库的时候 我听到你们说话了 |
[52:43] | Eddie’s isn’t the only bar in London. | 全伦敦又不是只有Eddie的酒吧了 |
[52:47] | Maybe we should just find somewhere else. | 也学我们该找别的地儿 |
[52:49] | No, no, we’ll find a way to sort it. | 不不 我们会解决的 |
[52:53] | It was a bit of a long shot, but… | 这个赌注玩的大了点 但… |
[52:56] | Tell you the truth, I thought you’d be long gone by now. | 说实话 我以为你们早就走了 |
[53:01] | The thing is… | 事实上… |
[53:04] | ..that half a million quid broke me and someone’s got to pay. | ..那五十万让我破了产 有人得为此付出代价 |
[53:10] | So…what do you have in mind? | 那么…你们能想到什么? |
[53:14] | Relax. | 放松 |
[53:19] | Look, I haven’t got any beef with you guys. | 听着 我不是来找你们的碴的 |
[53:23] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[53:24] | OK, you got my money, but that was business. I understand that. | 是的 你们拿了我的钱 但那是生意 我懂 |
[53:28] | I got the gold, I gave it to Heinz, I took a hit. | 我拿金子 我给了Heinz 我撞上这种事 |
[53:33] | You kept to your end of the bargain, I’ve got no complaints about that. | 交易的时候你们没问题 我无话可说 |
[53:38] | But that Kraut cheated me! | 但是那个德国佬骗了我! |
[53:42] | He took my gold | 他拿走了我的金子 |
[53:43] | and he gave me a dodgy cheque, now I can’t find him. | 给了我一张兑不了的支票 现在人影都没了 |
[53:47] | His office number’s unavailable | 办公室电话打不通 |
[53:49] | and some nutcase has nicked his mobile. | 手机被偷 |
[53:58] | 50 grand. | 五十万 |
[54:06] | Now, I know you lot were Black Ops in the army, | 我知道你们就是军队里的死亡别动队 |
[54:09] | so I thought who better to help me out. | 我想你们是帮我的最佳人选 |
[54:13] | Black Ops? | 死亡别动队? |
[54:14] | It’s OK. I know you can’t talk about it. | 好的 我知道不该这么说 |
[54:18] | But I know how it works. | 但是我知道是怎么回事 |
[54:20] | I know what you do. | 我知道的 |
[54:22] | What’s that, then? | 那 是什么? |
[54:25] | You get dropped behind enemy lines to take people out. | 你们从敌后方进攻 |
[54:28] | Well, that’s what I want you to do to the German. | 我就是要你们这么整那个德国佬 |
[54:32] | I want you to track him down for me. | 我要你们帮我找到他 |
[54:34] | His name is Heinz Zimmerman. | 他叫Heinz Zimmerman |
[54:37] | I want you to find him, | 我要你们找到他 |
[54:38] | and I want you to… take care of him for me. | 我要你们… 替我好好招呼他 |
[54:41] | -“Take care of him?” -You know what I mean. | -“好好招呼他?” -你知道我什么意思 |
[54:43] | Oh, yeah. Take care of him. | 哦 是的 好好招呼他 |
[54:46] | There’s 50 grand there, there’ll be the same again | 这儿是五十万 你们把他带给我之后 |
[54:49] | when you bring him to me. | 还有五十万 |
[54:52] | Or show me a photo… of his cold, dead body. | 或者拍张他尸体的照片 |
[55:06] | Do we have a deal? | 成交? |
[55:07] | Let me get this straight. | 让我来捋一捋 |
[55:10] | If we find this Heinz Zimmerman, | 如果我们找到这个Heinz Zimmerman |
[55:14] | take care of him, | 招呼了他 |
[55:15] | and show you a photo of that, you’ll give us another 50 thousand? | 然后给你看张照片 你就给我们另外的五十万? |
[55:21] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[55:29] | Then you’ve got a deal. | 那就成交 |
[55:34] | You know where to find me. | 你们知道在哪儿找我 |
[55:46] | Did that just happen? | 就这样? |
[55:50] | Yes, it did. I thought we were in trouble for a minute. | 是的 有那么一瞬间我以为我们完了 |
[55:54] | Not to worry, I’m on it. | 别担心 我都准备好了 |
[56:12] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[56:16] | Ugh, did you have to put ketchup on this shirt? | 啊 你就非得往这衬衫上面挤蕃茄酱 |
[56:18] | With five grand, you can buy a new shirt. You have to look the part. | 有了五十万 你能买件新衬衫 你得看上去像样一点 |
[56:22] | Or dead to be precise. | 准确来说是像死了一样 |
[56:25] | OK, now, that. No. Hold that, hold that. | 好的 现在 不 保持住 别动 |
[56:27] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[56:29] | I really missed you lot, you know. | 我真的挺想你们的 |
[56:31] | Yeah, well, we missed you too, Ed. | 是的 我们也想你 Ed |
[56:33] | -Did you? -Yeah. Just don’t hug me again. | -真的吗? -是的 只要你别再抱我 |
[56:37] | Here’s to West Ham. | 敬西汉姆联队 |
[56:39] | Oh, cheers. | 哦 好的 |
[56:45] | Hang on a minute, you’re supposed to say, “Here’s to Liverpool.” | 等一下 难道你不该说”敬利物浦队”? |
[56:49] | What for? | 为什么? |
[56:52] | Well, that’s not very nice, is it? | 那可不太好啊 对吧? |
[56:54] | What’s the point in apologising if you behave like that? | 你现在这幅态度那之前道歉干嘛呢? |
[56:57] | But Sean apologised, I didn’t. | 是Sean道的歉 我没有 |
[56:59] | -Yes, you did. -No, I didn’t do anything. | -你道歉的 -不 我什么都没做 |
[57:02] | What about the CD? | 那那盘CD怎么回事? |
[57:05] | What CD? | 什么CD? |
[57:10] | ‘Message from Ash. | ‘来自Ash |
[57:11] | ‘I’m sorry for defacing the photograph | ‘我很抱歉 |
[57:13] | ‘of the greatest footballer who ever lived. Ian Rush.’ | ‘画花了最伟大球员Ian Rush的相片’ |
[57:16] | Ash… Ash… | |
[57:17] | This… | 这… |
[57:19] | this can be easily explained. | 这其实没什么 |
[57:26] | Only one of ’em will be real… | 其中只有一个是真的… |
[57:28] | ..cos I’m going to kill you. | ..因为我要宰了你 |
[57:30] | Ash. Sean, just run. | Ash Sean 快跑 |
[57:31] | Don’t just stand there! Help me! | 别愣着!快救我! |
[57:34] | Ash, don’t make me do something I’m going to regret! | Ash 别逼我出绝招! |
[57:37] | Argh! | 啊! |
[57:38] | That’s pretty tight. That’s pretty tight!Ash! | 勒太紧了!勒太紧了!Ash! |