时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | He loves these intimate spaces. | 他最爱这种私密空间 |
[00:10] | It’s where he tries out all his new stuff. | 这是他尝试新玩意的地方 |
[00:26] | Le Jean’s a genius. He’s bringing them all to a climax. | Le Jean是个天才 他总会让人嗨翻天 |
[00:31] | Holding off hitting that sweet spot as long as possible. | 始终把气氛保持在最高涨的状态 |
[00:34] | They all worship him. | 他们都崇拜他 |
[01:09] | -You were awesome, babe. -Bless ya,babes, bless ya, but, nah… | -宝贝 你太棒了 -老天 老天 不怎么… |
[01:11] | No, you smashed it! | 不 你让人如痴如狂! |
[01:13] | It wasn’t tight,you know what I mean? | 节奏还不够紧凑 你懂我意思么? |
[01:15] | It was! It was absolutely… | 不!这完全是… |
[01:16] | I was dropping beats all over the place, man. | 我一直在掉拍! |
[01:18] | No, it was amazing, baby,everybody… | 不 很惊人 亲爱的 所有人都… |
[01:20] | I didn’t feel it, it was like…It was like… | 我不这么觉得 这就像…就像… |
[01:23] | Yo. You the guy buying up all the clubs, right? | 唷 就是你买了所有的俱乐部 是吧? |
[01:24] | Gary Harbinger. | 我是Gary Harbinger |
[01:25] | Gary is the owner of the Shimmers chain. | Gary是Shimmers化妆连锁店的老板 |
[01:28] | -Nice, man, nice. -And you remember Kelly Sumner? | -很好 很好 -你还记得Kelly Sumner么? |
[01:30] | He’s been overseeing the legal side. | 他负责监管法纪问题了 |
[01:31] | My granddaughters are your biggest fans. | 我的外孙女们都是你的超级粉丝 |
[01:33] | They download all your records. | 她们下载了你所有的专辑 |
[01:35] | -Safe, man, safe. -What about some drinks? -Yeah,good idea, good idea. -Yo, Darryl! | -淡定 淡定 -要不来点饮料? -好的 好的 -唷 Darryl! |
[01:39] | Get these guys some, I don’t know,Jagermeisters or something like that. | 给这些男士们来些 比如 Jagermeisters之类的 |
[01:43] | We’re making history tonight. | 我们今晚创造历史了 |
[01:44] | Just to let you know your car’s here to take you to the helipad, OK? | 提醒你下 这儿的车会载你去直升机场的 明白吧? |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Guys,we have to wrap this up quick. | 啊 好 好 好 伙计们 我们必须赶快打包 |
[01:50] | -Are you going somewhere? -Am I going some…What, is this guy for real? | -你要去哪儿? -我要去…什么 这家伙是认真的? |
[01:54] | Le Jean plays a set at Pacha on Ibiza every Tuesday. | Le Jean每周二在伊比沙岛的Pacha表演 |
[01:57] | -It’s a legendary night. -Everybody knows that, don’t they? | -那会是传奇的一夜 -地球人都知道 不是吗? |
[02:02] | You want to attach my name to your clubs | 你想把我收归你俱乐部旗下 |
[02:04] | and you don’t know about my Pacha set? | 但你却不知道我在Pacha的表演? |
[02:06] | Well, Marcus here handles the acts and the day-to-day business… | 哦 Marcus掌管演出活动和日常商业活动… |
[02:09] | Whoa, whoa! See, haul up, haul up! | 停 停!看 打住 打住! |
[02:12] | See… | 看… |
[02:14] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[02:16] | Are you saying that what I do is an act? | 你意思是说我所做的就是个表演? |
[02:20] | Like, what, like I’m some kind of mobile disco pig, | 就像…就像《爱情买卖》一样 |
[02:22] | available forweddings and Bar Mitzvahs? | 随意使用到婚礼和成人礼上? |
[02:25] | Easy, big fella, easy. | 放松 老朋友 放松 |
[02:29] | -Do you know who I am? -Of course he does, Garry, of course he does, | -你知道我是谁吗? -他当然知道 Garry 他知道 |
[02:33] | he’s just, er, he’s very protective of his image, yeah? | 他只是 呃 他非常在乎形象而已 是吧? |
[02:36] | It’s a credibility issue. | 这是信誉问题 |
[02:38] | Yeah, it’s a credibility issue,it’s all about mystique as well. | 是的 是信誉问题 也关系到神秘感 |
[02:41] | Did you see the people down there?Did you see them?! | 你看到底下的人了吗? 看到没?! |
[02:44] | They don’t come to one of my gigs | 他们不去我的演奏会 |
[02:45] | cos they want to listen to music, man. | 是因为他们只是单纯想听音乐 老兄 |
[02:47] | It’s a pilgrimage, dread. | 这就是朝圣 老兄 |
[02:49] | And because I got that credibility,those people out there | 因为我有信誉 外面的那些人 |
[02:52] | are my disciples, they worship at the decks of Le Jean. | 都是我的信徒 他们崇拜打盘的Le Jean |
[02:55] | And that is what sells. | 那就是卖点 |
[03:00] | Do you feel me? | 你懂我没? |
[03:04] | I feel you. | 我懂了 |
[03:06] | All right, look, I done schooling you, right? Peace and love. | 好吧 看 我在教导你 是吧? 和谐友爱 |
[03:10] | Let’s get down to business, yeah? | 我们来谈正事吧 嗯? |
[03:17] | One hundred grand in fifties,as you requested. | 如你所愿 十万现金 |
[03:19] | 英国社会上流通的最大面值的英镑是50英镑 100英镑及其以上的钞票只能在银行间作为结算使用 | |
[03:25] | It’s red. It’s my colour. | 正点 我喜欢 |
[03:30] | Gentlemen, enjoy the drinks.Enjoy the company. Laters, yeah? | 先生们 尽情享受美酒和靓女吧 回头见 嗯? |
[03:43] | We should have stayed a bit longer. | 我们该再多呆会 |
[03:45] | What, anything to do with the nearly naked girls? | 什么 想和那些小姐发生些什么吗? |
[03:47] | We only booked them for an hour, | 我们只包了一小时 |
[03:48] | someone should make sure they get home safely. | 应该留个人确保她们平安到家 |
[03:50] | -The kid’s all heart. -Thanks.Drinks are on us. | -这孩子真贴心啊 -多谢 酒我们请了 |
[04:06] | You Fisk? | 你是Fisk? |
[04:07] | No, I’m the Easter Bunny. | 不是 我是Easter Bunny |
[04:12] | You got something for me, or not? | 你有带东西吗? |
[04:14] | My employer would look very favourably on the individual | 我老板个人非常希望能有人 |
[04:18] | that put this guy out of business… | 把这家伙踢出局… |
[04:21] | permanently. | 让他永久消失 |
[04:26] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗? |
[04:28] | Won’t be easy. | 不容易 |
[04:29] | The five grand’s a down payment.There’s another 15 when it’s done. | 首付五千 事成之后还有一万五 |
[05:50] | Cor, what’s that pong? | 呀 什么臭味? |
[05:51] | It smells like dead, wet dog in here. Edward! | 像落水的死狗一样 Edward! |
[05:54] | Hold your horses. I’m nearly there. | 稍安勿躁 我马上就完 |
[05:56] | Oh, look, more bags. What, it’s not rancid enough in here? | 喔 瞧 还有垃圾袋 怎么 还嫌这里不够臭啊? |
[05:59] | You sure you got enough rubbish, Ed? | 你确定垃圾全部搞定了 Ed? |
[06:00] | It piles up, Sean. You’d be amazed. | 全打包了 Sean 你肯定会惊叹的 |
[06:03] | Surely this is a health hazard? | 它们都是对身体有害的么? |
[06:04] | Yes, you’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 当然 你应该这样想 难道不是吗? |
[06:06] | Erm, do you maybe want to explain what’s going on, Edward? | 呃 你是不是需要稍微地解释下发生了什么 Edward? |
[06:10] | It’s a bloody outrage. That’s what’s going on. It’s a bloody scandal. | 该死的暴行 这就是实情 该死的丑闻 |
[06:14] | The council has started fining you 200 quid | 委员会为了”表扬”你将垃圾扔在外面过夜 |
[06:16] | for leaving your rubbish out over night. | 特让你上交二百大洋 |
[06:16] | -Eh? -See, they pick it up between eight and nine on a Tuesday morning. | -嗯? -听我说 他们在周二上午八九点之间收垃圾 |
[06:20] | Before, you could leave your bags out on a Monday night. | 周一晚上你可以把垃圾袋放在外面 |
[06:22] | Now, some jobsworth environmental officer comes round | 现在 总有些循规蹈矩的环保官员来回巡视 |
[06:25] | and tells me I’ve got to put them out just before they get here. | 告诉我应该在他们马上到的时候再把袋子放到外面 |
[06:28] | What do I pay me rates for? | 我交税都交到哪去了? |
[06:29] | Well, take it out the back, then. | 呃 那就放在后面啊 |
[06:30] | There’s no access. Now I’ve got to schlep it through the bar where there’s customers. | 没后门啊 所以我不得不在顾客面前把垃圾袋拖出去 |
[06:34] | Then this same inspector comes round | 然后那个检查员又来了 |
[06:36] | and tells me I can’t take the rubbish through the bar during opening hours. | 他告诉我不能在营业时间把垃圾拖出酒吧 |
[06:39] | So you can’t leave them out overnight | 所以你既不能把它们留在外面过夜 |
[06:41] | or bring them through in the morning? | 也不能在早晨扔出去? |
[06:42] | -You’re a bit stuffed then, ain’t ya? -Exactly. It’s a…thingy-o… -It’s a paradox? | -你有点被耍了 哎呦? -确实 是…什么… -悖论? |
[06:47] | -No,no. -A catch-22? -No. -Chinese puzzle? | -不 不是 -22条军规? -不是 -中国字谜? |
[06:49] | -No. -A conundrum? -No. | -不是 -智力抢答? -不是 |
[06:53] | -A mystery within a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma? -Tell you what it is. | -连环迷题? -告诉你们答案吧 |
[06:57] | It’s a downright flamin’ liberty, that’s what it is. | 这是狂热的自由 就是这样 |
[06:59] | Ooh, I can feel a rant coming on. | 噢 我感觉天上牛在飞 |
[07:00] | Into the office then. | 快进办公室吧 |
[07:02] | Ed, when you’ve finished moaning,can I have a full English? | Ed 等你发完牢骚了 能给我来份早点么? |
[07:05] | Do you lot ever listen to a word I say? | 你到底有没有在听我说啊? |
[07:06] | Yeah, of course we do. Bags,bleedin’ councils, | 当然听了 垃圾袋 该死的委员会 |
[07:09] | rates, by-laws, | 税款 依法办事 |
[07:10] | flamin’ liberties, eggs over easy, | 狂热的自由 煎半熟的鸡蛋 |
[07:13] | chunky toast, mug of tea,and three sugars. | 烤面包 一大杯茶和三块糖 |
[07:15] | OK, everyone. Listen up. | 好的 大家 听仔细了 |
[07:17] | Michael Stone aka Mickey Bricks Michael Stone, aka Mickey Bricks. | |
[07:19] | As some of you’ll know, | 其中一些你们也知道 |
[07:21] | Stone and his crew have been giving the fraud squad the run-around for years. | Stone和他的团伙实施诈骗数年 |
[07:23] | I’ve had a whisper that their next big scoop is on our patch. | 据线人情报他们下一票就在我们管辖区 |
[07:25] | I’m not having it. | 我们还没遇到 |
[07:26] | I want them shut down. | 我希望把他们一网打尽 |
[07:28] | Are fraud all right with this, guv? | 是不是所有的欺诈者都参与此事 guv? |
[07:29] | I’ll talk them through it | 我马上会详细阐明 |
[07:30] | When Stone and his crew are locked up. I want round-the-clock surveillance. | 当锁定Stone和他的团伙之后 就实施24小时监控 |
[07:34] | Albert Stroller. The Roper. | Albert Stroller 设套人 |
[07:36] | Been grifting since the Boer War.He’s got contacts all over the city. | 布尔战争后就开始诈骗 所有地方他都有联络人 |
[07:39] | Ash “Three Socks” Morgan. The Fixer. | Ash “Three Socks” Morgan 调停者 |
[07:42] | He knows more tricks than acartful of monkeys. | 他玩的把戏比一群猴子都多 |
[07:43] | But this is where we start. | 但是这也是我们开始着手的地方 |
[07:44] | Sean and Emma Kennedy. The newbies. | Sean和Emma Kennedy 新手 |
[07:46] | Stroller found them making short cons on the street and brought them into the fold. | Stroller在街上发现他们行骗就把他们招集到一起 |
[07:51] | He and Stone are training them up, | 他和Stone开始训练他们 |
[07:52] | moulding them into their own seedy image. | 把他们塑造成多面手 |
[07:55] | These two are Stone’s soft underbelly. | 这俩人是Stone的软肋 |
[07:57] | If we get to them,we can penetrate the inner circle, | 如果我们接近他们 我们就能打入内部 |
[07:59] | tear it apart. That’s how we get him. | 逐个击破 最终抓住他 |
[08:02] | Read the file, get to know them,how they operate, | 读读这些文件 了解他们如何行骗 |
[08:04] | let’s show the third floor how it’s done. | 让别人见识下我们的能耐 |
[08:06] | All right, come on,you heard the man. | 好的 加油 你们也听清楚了 |
[08:10] | Ma’am. Didn’t see you there. | 长官 刚才没注意到你在这 |
[08:12] | Who assigned you to this case? | 谁指派你负责这个案子的? |
[08:14] | My brief is to catch criminals and hit my crime target figures. | 我的任务就是抓犯人和确定目标人物 |
[08:17] | I wasn’t aware that I had to have every case authorised before I launch an investigation. | 我不知道在进行任何调查之前还要经过上级授权 |
[08:21] | And does the fraud squad know you’re going after Stone? | 这些骗子团伙知道你要追踪Stone吗? |
[08:24] | The information I’ve been given is that they’re planning a job, | 我得到的消息是他们会有笔大买卖 |
[08:27] | I can’t yet determine whether it’s fraud or not. | 我现在还不能确定是不是骗局 |
[08:30] | Don’t play games with me, Inspector. | 别和我打马虎眼 警官 |
[08:32] | I’m just an old-fashioned copper.Find the bad guys. Put ’em away. | 我只是个守旧的警员 抓坏蛋 将他们绳之于法 |
[08:35] | Some of us have to get our hands dirty. | 我们其中有些人不得不同流合污 |
[08:37] | And that’s how you intend to conduct the case, is it? Get dirty? | 这就是你打算处理这件案子的方法?同流合污? |
[08:42] | If I have to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[08:43] | I will not have this department brought into disrepute. | 我不会让这个部门因此蒙羞 |
[08:46] | Everything gets done by the book,the same book I’ll be | 所有事必须按规章办事 |
[08:49] | throwing at you if I find out you’ve been cutting corners. | 如果我发现你知法犯法 我会按规章制度处理的 |
[08:51] | Yes, Ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:53] | I mean it, Inspector. | 我是认真的 警官 |
[08:55] | You have to catch him with the cash in his hand. | 你必须人赃俱获 |
[08:57] | Any room for doubt and you’ll end up embarrassing us all. | 如果有任何差池的话 我们会因此而蒙羞的 |
[09:01] | Oh, I’ll catch him, Ma’am.I guarantee it. | 哦 我会抓住他的 长官 我保证 |
[09:06] | OK, so our new mark is Linda Runcorn. | 好 我们下一个新目标是Linda Runcorn |
[09:10] | The story is that she’s the CEO of an online restaurant and hotel guide. | 她是餐厅和酒店网络指南的行政总监 |
[09:14] | It’s got a huge tourist readership,so it’s very influential. | 有非常广泛的读者群 很有影响力 |
[09:18] | However, excellence is not the best way to guarantee a good review. | 然而 卓越并不是保证好评的最佳方法 |
[09:22] | The larger chains escape, | 较大的连锁店逃过一劫 |
[09:23] | but she tells the smaller hotels and family restaurants | 但是她告诉小规模酒店和家庭式旅店 |
[09:26] | that if they don’t make it worth her while, she’ll put them out of business. | 如果觉得不值得停留 她就会让他们关门大吉 |
[09:30] | Worth her while by handing over cash? | 除非给点好处博她回眸一笑? |
[09:32] | Precisely. | 确实如此 |
[09:33] | The smaller hotels and restaurants survive on reputation. | 小酒店和饭店靠的是口碑 |
[09:36] | She operates on fear, | 她以此为要挟 |
[09:38] | and once she’s got hold of you, she bleeds you dry. | 一旦让她抓住小尾巴 她会榨干你 |
[09:42] | -Character traits? -A bully. | -性格特征? -恃强凌弱 |
[09:43] | She sucks up to the bigger chains, | 她正在巴结较大的连锁上层 |
[09:45] | -while bullying the smaller clients who can’t afford to fight back. -Nasty. | -同时欺压较小无力反抗的顾客 -肮脏 |
[09:49] | What’s our way in? | 我们以什么方法接近? |
[09:50] | Her mum’s family,the Toppings. | 她母系是个大家族 Toppings家族 |
[09:51] | Had a bit of land and a noble line going back centuries, | 拥有大片领土 贵族头衔可以追溯到几个世纪以前 |
[09:55] | but they cut off her grandmother,Helen Topping, | 但是他们将她外婆Helen Topping赶出家门 |
[09:58] | without a penny | 一分钱没给 |
[09:59] | when she married a builder. | 因为她嫁给了建筑工 |
[10:01] | Seems the family thought he was beneath her. | 似乎家族认为他高攀不起她 |
[10:03] | But to this day, Linda wears a bracelet given to her | 但是现在 Linda有一副手镯 |
[10:06] | by her Grandmother which bears the Topping family crest. | 是外婆给她的 上面镶有Topping家族的徽章 |
[10:10] | So what’s the game? An inheritance scam? | 那么这个游戏就是? 继承财产骗局? |
[10:13] | Yeah. We use a long-lost relative Linda’s never heard of. | 是的 我们可以冒充她从未听过的断了联系的亲戚 |
[10:16] | One of the Toppings. | Topping家族的一员 |
[10:17] | A maiden aunt who died without making a will, | 终生未嫁的阿姨死了却没有留下遗嘱 |
[10:19] | leaving behind an estate which Linda is the sole heir to. | 留下大量的遗产 Linda是唯一的继承人 |
[10:23] | -Which just happens to be worth a small fortune. -Exactly. | -恰巧是笔不大的数目 -正是如此 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I’m here.I’ll call you when I’m done. | 嗯 我到了 搞定之后我会联系你的 |
[10:43] | -Miss Runcorn? -Yes. | -Runcorn小姐? -是的 |
[10:45] | Hello. I’m Holly Patterson,Greyshot Genealogy. | 你好 我是Holly Patterson Greyshot家族的 |
[10:48] | -I was rather surprised to get your letter. -Oh? | -收到你的信我很意外 -哦? |
[10:51] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[10:53] | -The voting register. -Did I ask for water? | -从投票登记那 -我要水了吗? |
[10:56] | For heaven’s sake, just put it down. | 老天啊 赶紧放下吧 |
[10:57] | We’ll call you when we want something. | 我们有需求的话会叫你的 |
[11:00] | They fuss all over you, then when you actually want something, | 他们平时会烦着你 但当你真正需要东西的时候 |
[11:03] | when you want to actually order something, | 当你真正需要点东西时 |
[11:05] | -they’re nowhere to be bloody seen. -Quite. | -他们连个人影都没了 -心有戚戚啊 |
[11:07] | So, what’s this potentially exciting news exactly? | 那么 这个令人值得兴奋的消息到底是什么? |
[11:10] | Well, every few months,the Treasury releases a list of estates that are intestate. | 呃 每几个月 财政部都会公布无遗嘱的财产列表 |
[11:16] | -That means… -People who died without leaving a will.Yes? -Yes. | -就是说… -人死了没留遗嘱 是吧? -是的 |
[11:19] | You’re one of those bloody heir hunters, aren’t you? | 你就是继承者猎头 我没说错吧? |
[11:21] | Oh, well, we prefer probate investigators. | 哦 呃 我们还是喜欢被叫做遗产认证调查员 |
[11:24] | All the same thing,like ambulance chasers. | 都是一回事 就像专办交通事故赔偿的律师一样 |
[11:28] | I can’t imagine what you found on my father’s side, | 我无法想法你能从我父亲家族那边发现什么 |
[11:31] | they didn’t have two pennies to rub together. | 他们连个钢镚都没有 |
[11:32] | What is it? A tin bath? | 是什么? 锡浴盆么? |
[11:34] | Well, actually, it’s a relative on your mother’s side. | 呃 实际上 是你母亲那方的亲戚 |
[11:36] | -Oh. My mother’s side? -Yes, the Toppings… | -哦 我母亲那边的? -是的 Toppings家族 |
[11:39] | Now, this is your great-aunt Irene.Irene Topping. | 这个是你的姑姥姥Irene Topping |
[11:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:45] | Sorry, I just need to check this. | 抱歉 我只是需要核查下 |
[11:49] | She’s the sister of your maternal grandmother. | 她是你外婆的妹妹 |
[11:52] | Now, your great-aunt passed away. | 你的姑姥姥现在去世了 |
[11:54] | She was childless, she never married and she didn’t leave a will. | 她无儿无女 终身未嫁也没有留下任何遗嘱 |
[11:57] | So her estate passed to the next in line. | 所以她遗产按理该由直系后人继承 |
[12:00] | -Which is you. -Me? -Yes.It appears so. | -也就是你 -我? -是的 就是这样 |
[12:05] | Well, I don’t suppose there’s anything to get too excited about. | 呃 我并不认为有什么值得高兴的地方 |
[12:08] | I never really believed all those rumours about my mother’s aristocratic family. | 我从未相信关于我母亲那边的贵族家庭谣传 |
[12:12] | The old bag probably left me a tatty old armchair and some cats. | 旧包袱里或许只留下些破旧简陋的手扶椅和猫咪 |
[12:16] | Well, she actually left you jewellery | 呃 其实她留给了你很多珠宝 |
[12:19] | and property worth in the region of 4.7 million pounds. | 总价值大概为470万英镑 |
[12:24] | And, as far as we can tell,you are the sole heir. | 据我们所知 你是唯一的继承人 |
[12:28] | Well, that’s different. | 呃 那就不一样了 |
[12:32] | I mean, obviously, | 我的意思是 很显然 |
[12:33] | I am devastated about poor old Great-Aunt Irene. | 我对Irene姑姥姥的死很伤心 |
[12:36] | But… Sorry,did you say 4.7 million? | 但是… 抱歉 你是说470万? |
[12:39] | -I did. -O-M-G! | -是的 -天啊! |
[12:43] | Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:45] | You’ll be hearing from us soon.Bye-bye. | 我们会联系你的 再见 |
[12:51] | Yeah, it’s me. Done. | 是我 搞定 |
[12:54] | ‘Hook, line and sinker.’ | ‘上钩 放线 等待收网’ |
[12:56] | OK, good. See you back here. | 好的 等你回来 |
[13:16] | Well? | 嗯? |
[13:17] | Some old rubbish about an old aunt leaving her a fortune. | 又是老掉牙的把戏 死去的姑姥姥留下大笔遗产 |
[13:20] | All right, stay on it. | 好的 继续盯 |
[13:31] | Katherine Farmer Katherine Farmer. | |
[13:33] | We haven’t seen you for a while. | 有一阵没见到你了 |
[13:36] | Still picking pockets? | 还在扒人钱包呢? |
[13:37] | No idea what you’re banging on about, mate. | 不晓得你在说些什么 老兄 |
[13:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:41] | You going to tell me what I’m doing here, or what? | 你叫我来就是想告诉我我在干嘛吗? |
[13:44] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[13:47] | -Don’t ring any bells. -Sean Kennedy. -Never seen him before. | -没印象 -Sean Kennedy -没见过他 |
[13:52] | Really? Let me jog your memory. | 真的?我来帮你回忆下 |
[13:57] | We found this with your stuff. | 我们在你身上发现这些东西 |
[13:59] | -That ain’t mine. -Intent to supply Class-As. | -这些不是我的 -意图贩卖A级海洛因 |
[14:01] | -You can’t stitch me up like that. -Can’t I? | -你不能这样血口喷人 -我不能? |
[14:04] | I want to see a brief. | 我要看到诉讼书 |
[14:07] | This isn’t your first offence,is it, sweetheart? | 这不是你第一次犯事了 是吧 美女? |
[14:09] | It’s not going to be three months, out in a fortnight. | 你也不会想在三个月内只出来两周吧 |
[14:11] | You’ll do serious time for this.Now look at the picture again. | 这次看仔细点 再看看这张照片 |
[14:14] | Sean Kennedy Sean Kennedy. | |
[14:16] | All right. I may have seen him knocking about. | 好吧 我在他在外游荡的时候遇见过他 |
[14:20] | It was more than that, wasn’t it? | 并不仅仅是这样吧 不是吗? |
[14:21] | Used to run around together,get into scrapes. | 以前常在一起瞎混 曾惹上一些麻烦 |
[14:24] | We was just kids. | 我们那时还是孩子 |
[14:26] | I don’t see him any more. | 我没再见过他 |
[14:27] | What happened?His sister put a stop to it? | 发生了什么事?被他姐姐阻止了? |
[14:30] | Didn’t want a nasty little pilferer | 不希望你这个下流的小偷 |
[14:32] | like you horning in on their double act? | 参与到他们表里不一的活动中去? |
[14:33] | -It weren’t like that. -Whatever. | -并不是那样 -不管怎样 |
[14:35] | I think it’s time you and Sean got reacquainted. | 我想是时候让你和Sean重逢了 |
[14:37] | -Why? -I’m going fishing,and you’re my bait. | -为什么? -我准备钓鱼 而你就是我的鱼饵 |
[14:42] | -Do I look like a maggot? -You’ll infiltrate this gang he’s joined | -我那么像鱼饵么? -你必须打入那伙人中 |
[14:45] | -and report back to me. -No! I ain’t no grass. | -然后向我报告 -不可能! 我绝不当告密者 |
[14:50] | I see you’ve had a little girl. | 我知道你有个小女孩 |
[14:53] | What is she now? Two? | 她现在怎么样了? 两岁了? |
[14:56] | Be a shame. Drug-dealing mum locked up, | 真可怜啊 贩毒的妈妈被关起来了 |
[14:58] | kid put into care… | 孩子由别人照顾… |
[15:00] | You leave her out of this! | 你不要把她牵扯进来! |
[15:02] | She’s be a teenager when you got out. | 当你出狱时她就是个青少年了 |
[15:03] | Wouldn’t even know you.She’d be with a new mum. | 她甚至不会知道你 她会和新妈妈在一起 |
[15:05] | -You can’t do this. -I’m a police officer, sweetheart, | -你不能这样做 -我是个警察 宝贝 |
[15:08] | I can pretty much do anything I want. | 我能做的还多着呢 |
[15:09] | Now, you do what I’m telling you, | 现在你必须按照我说的做 |
[15:12] | or your brat will be in a foster home in time for her tea. | 否则你的宝贝将会马上送到寄养家庭去 |
[15:22] | What’s this here, a family crest? | 这是什么 家族徽章? |
[15:24] | The Topping family.We need an exact match. | Topping家族 我们需要完全相同的 |
[15:26] | By tomorrow, you said? | 明天之前 你说呢? |
[15:28] | -Can it be done? -It’s not easy.You have to get the stone right. | -能做好吗? -不容易啊 你必须弄到合适的宝石 |
[15:32] | The shape and the clarity, and the way the light dances off the… | 形状和透明度 还有这光泽的折射度… |
[15:36] | -Hmm. That’s odd. -Something wrong? | -呃 有点奇怪 -有问题? |
[15:39] | Not at all, but you might want to rethink a replica. | 没什么 但是你可能要重新考虑一个复制品 |
[15:43] | -Why? -Because if this is what I think it is, | -为什么? -因为如果和我想象的一样的话 |
[15:47] | a replica won’t stand up to any serious scrutiny. | 一个复制品是经受不起任何仔细审查的 |
[15:49] | It’s fine with the naked eye, but if she gets it authenticated… | 肉眼看还可以 但是如果拿去鉴定… |
[15:53] | What? | 什么? |
[15:57] | What is it, Bob? | 是什么 Bob? |
[15:58] | Cushion-cut, 20-carat, azure stone. | 垫型切工 20克拉 天蓝色宝石 |
[16:03] | If I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没错的话 |
[16:05] | we are looking at a 150-year-old Kashmir sapphire. | 我们面对着的是一颗有着150年历史的克什米尔蓝宝石 |
[16:11] | Well, that sounds expensive. | 很好 听上去很值钱 |
[16:13] | It’s hard to tell from a snap,but if this is the real thing,it could be 20-30 grand. | 这很难说 但是如果这是真的 至少值两三万 |
[16:18] | It won’t stand up to close scrutiny, | 复制品经不起近距离检验 |
[16:20] | but I’ll get you the replica by tomorrow, all right? | 但是我明天之后会交给你 好吧? |
[16:22] | Cheers. | 多谢 |
[16:29] | Bloody hell! You spilled my shampoo,you clumsy…! | 该死的! 你洒到我了 你个笨蛋…! |
[16:31] | -Oh, I’m so sorry. -Watch the suit,will you? It’s a nice one, then? | -哦 对不起 -看看我的西服? 这可是名牌? |
[16:34] | I said get your grubby mitts off my threads. | 把你的脏手拿开 少废话 |
[16:36] | Now tootle off back to your caravan. There’s a dear. | 滚回你的贫民窟吧 那才是你该呆的地方 |
[16:38] | Get me another bottle. | 再给我拿瓶 |
[16:42] | She’s stolen my wallet! Stop that girl! | 她偷了我的钱包!快抓住她! |
[16:45] | -Police. -What you talking about?I ain’t done nothing! | -警察 -你在胡说什么? 我什么也没做! |
[16:47] | Hey. What’s going on here?City of London Police. | 嘿 这里发生什么了? 伦敦市警 |
[16:51] | -What seems to be the problem? -This geezer is sexually harassing me. | -这里发生什么事了? -这男人对我性骚扰 |
[16:54] | I wouldn’t touch you with a jack hammer, love. | 我特么的才懒得碰你呢 |
[16:57] | Both of you calm down. Sir, why don’t you explain to me what’s happened? | 你们都冷静下来 先生 要不你来解释一下? |
[17:00] | This grotty little chav stole my wallet. | 这个下流的女人偷了我的钱包 |
[17:02] | Do you want a smack, cheese breath? | 你想挨一巴掌吗 胆小鬼? |
[17:04] | I want her to turn out her pockets right now. | 我要求翻她的口袋检查 |
[17:05] | I want my money back! | 我想要回我的钱! |
[17:06] | And I want you to calm down.I’m not going to warn you again, sir! | 你需要冷静下 我不想再次警告你 先生! |
[17:10] | Do as he says. Empty your pockets. | 照他说的做 清空你的口袋 |
[17:18] | -It’s not there. -Well, are you sure it’s missing, sir? | -不在那里 -呃 你确定丢失了 先生? |
[17:22] | Yes. I keep it inside my jacket. | 是的 我放在夹克里面的 |
[17:23] | Why don’t you check your other pockets? | 你为什么不翻翻其余的口袋呢? |
[17:25] | I don’t see why, I don’t keep… | 我不知道为什么 我不会放… |
[17:30] | I think you owe this young lady an apology, don’t you? | 我想你欠这位女士一声道歉 你觉得呢? |
[17:33] | I’m sure she… | 我肯定她… |
[17:34] | Oh, come on, then. Apologise. | 哦 速度 道歉 |
[17:37] | Sir. | 先生 |
[17:41] | -I’m most terribly sorry. -Yeah, well, up yours, creep. | -真是非常抱歉 -耶 滚开吧 卑鄙小人 |
[17:50] | No, seriously,did you see that guy’s face? | 说真的 你看那家伙的脸了吧? |
[17:52] | When I accused him of sexually harassing me,I thought he was going to puke. | 当我指控他性骚扰时 我想他会想吐的吧 |
[17:55] | What happened to you? Kat Farmer used to be the best in the business. | 你怎么了? Kat Farmer过去是这行业的翘楚 |
[17:59] | Used to be able to steal anything, | 任何东西都手到擒来 |
[18:00] | and you got caught nicking a wallet. Come on, girl! | 现在竟然偷钱包被抓 美女! |
[18:02] | Who says I wanted his wallet? | 谁说我想要他的钱包? |
[18:05] | Whoa, nice! | 咳 真厉害! |
[18:08] | Shit! | 该死! |
[18:11] | -You know, I never thought I’d see you again. -Why’s that? | -我从没想过会再次见到你 -为什么? |
[18:14] | You’re in this fancy new crew now.I’m still nicking watches. | 你加入了新的梦幻团队 而我还在偷手表 |
[18:18] | I might have moved on,but I haven’t changed. | 我也想前进 但是没有任何改变 |
[18:20] | I’ll never forget what you did for me. | 我不会忘记你为我所做的一切 |
[18:22] | -Yeah, well, I ain’t a grass. -I know. | -好吧 我不是泄密者 -我知道 |
[18:25] | I was worried about you in there. | 我也担心过你 |
[18:27] | It weren’t that bad. Regular meals every day. A roof over my head. | 也没有那么糟糕 一天三顿饭 有个落脚之处 |
[18:31] | It’s good that you were worried though. | 你为我担心我很高兴 |
[18:34] | You ain’t done so bad for yourself,have you? Well, you know… | 你自己不会这么惨的吧? 对了 你知道吗… |
[18:37] | I got a little girl now. | 我生了个女儿 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么? |
[18:41] | Yeah, she’ll be three next month. | 恩 她下月就满三岁了 |
[18:43] | I can’t believe you’re a mum. | 真不敢相信你居然当妈妈了 |
[18:45] | Dad’s a bit of a waste of space though, I ain’t seen him in two years. | 她爹是个废物 我已经两年没见过他了 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我很抱歉 |
[18:50] | Don’t be. Like I said, he’s a waste of space. | 不需要 我说了他就是个废物 |
[18:54] | Look, Sean, now you’re all sorted, | 瞧 Sean 你们现在都分工明确对吧 |
[18:56] | I could really use a leg up. | 我很想帮点忙 |
[18:57] | Uh? | 呃? |
[18:59] | There must be some little job I can do in that fancy crew of yours? | 你们的超级团队里 总有我能干的杂活儿吧? |
[19:02] | Sweep up? Make the tea? | 打扫? 倒茶? |
[19:05] | Stand there and look pretty? | 站那儿当个花瓶? |
[19:08] | Kat, it’s not really that… | Kat 不见得是… |
[19:08] | I’ll get Mum to look after Laurel for a bit. | 我可以让我妈照顾一下Laurel啊 |
[19:11] | Truth is,Sean, I’m really skint. | Sean 老实说我现在很穷 |
[19:13] | -Oh! -No! I don’t want your charity, | -噢! -别! 我不想要你的施舍 |
[19:15] | you know me better than that. | 你知道我不是这种人 |
[19:17] | I want to work for it. | 我想要自食其力 |
[19:27] | Ash sent these over from the printers. | Ash从印刷厂寄来的 |
[19:30] | -These are fake title deeds to a 30-acre pile in Northumberland. -Great. | -这是诺森伯兰郡的一块三十亩地的假地契 -很好 |
[19:34] | And documents showing all the debts still owed to the estate. | 资料显示所有债务都在这个房产名下 |
[19:38] | -Fantastic. -Hey, guys. | -太棒了 -嗨 朋友们 |
[19:42] | Sean, what the hell are you…? | Sean 你到底在干嘛…? |
[19:44] | I see you’ve brought company. | 我看见你带了位朋友 |
[19:45] | All right? I’m Kat. | 好吗? 我是Kat |
[19:47] | Like your gaff. This all from grifting then? | 我喜欢这地方 这些都是诈骗来的吧? |
[19:53] | -All right, Emms? Long time no see! -Kat. | -噢 Emms? 好久不见! -Kat |
[19:57] | Wow! Look at you, all glammed up! | 哇哦! 瞧你多漂亮啊! |
[19:58] | Look, she’s an old friend, OK? | 听着 她是位老朋友 好吗? |
[20:00] | I said she could help out with a job. | 我答应给她找份差事 |
[20:02] | She used to hang around with me and Emma back in the day. | 她过去常和我和Emma在一起 |
[20:04] | She just needs a leg up, that’s all. | 她只是需要糊口 仅此而已 |
[20:07] | It’s one job, and I’ll pay her from my share. | 打点零工 我会从我那份里付她薪水 |
[20:09] | Are you serious? | 你认真的? |
[20:09] | I mean, I’m sorry,this is nothing personal… | 我是说 我很抱歉 这和私人感情无关… |
[20:12] | I can vouch for her and so can Emma. | 我能给她担保 Emma也能 |
[20:14] | That aside, I owe her. She kept me from going to prison. | 还有 我欠她人情 她让我免受牢狱之灾 |
[20:15] | -That was a long time ago, Sean. -That’s what I said. | -那是很久之前的事了 Sean -我也是这么说的 |
[20:24] | It makes no difference. | 这没什么区别 |
[20:26] | I was 15, | 我当时15岁 |
[20:27] | and she could have seriously reduced her sentence if she’d grassed me up, but she didn’t. | 要是她出卖了我便可以大大地减刑 但她没有 |
[20:32] | You two, of all people, should respect that. | 所有人中偏偏你们俩 最该尊重她 |
[20:35] | How many of your old friends have turned up? | 你们有多少个老朋友现身过? |
[20:37] | And we’ve taken care of every single one of them. | 我们一个不漏都帮了 |
[20:44] | Kid’s got a point. | 孩子说得有道理 |
[20:46] | -Emma? -Oh, she’s a train crash. | -Emma呢? -噢 她拉里邋遢的 |
[20:50] | But she’s all right. | 不过她可以信赖 |
[20:58] | OK. We’ll work her into the con. | 好吧 让她加入这次计划 |
[21:00] | -Looks like she’s in, Guv. -All right. Stay on it. | -她好像进去了 老大 -好的 继续盯着 |
[21:04] | OK. So tomorrow, Emma goes to see Linda and reveals the news about the debts owed on the estate. | 那么 明天 Emma去见Linda暗示她这个房产名下的债务问题 |
[21:11] | But before she starts asking questions, show her the bracelet. | 但在她提问之前 给她看这个手镯 |
[21:15] | Yeah, there might be an issue with that. | 恩 可能有点问题 |
[21:18] | An issue? | 什么问题? |
[21:19] | Seedy Bob says the sapphire on the bracelet | Seedy Bob说手镯上的蓝宝石 |
[21:22] | might be a rare Kashmir sapphire, | 可能是块稀有的克什米尔蓝宝石 |
[21:23] | and very hard for Bob to forge. | Bob很难伪造 |
[21:25] | -So if she gets it authenticated… -Yeah. They’ll spot it. | -所以如果她拿去鉴定… -对 他们会发现的 |
[21:31] | What if we do a switch? | 那么如果我们调包了呢? |
[21:33] | What, swap Linda’s bracelet for Seedy Bob’s replica? | 什么 把Linda的手镯和Seedy Bob的赝品调包? |
[21:37] | -Yeah. -So she gets her own bracelet authenticated. | -恩 -所以她拿去鉴定的是自己的手镯 |
[21:39] | What if she compares the two? | 如果她把两个拿来比较呢? |
[21:40] | No, no, apparently, the replica will look the same to the naked eye. | 不 不会 肉眼显然分辨不了个中差别 |
[21:44] | It’s only if she gets it examined by an expert,there’s a problem. | 就怕她拿去找行家验 这才成问题 |
[21:46] | Even if that’s true,it’s still a tricky manoeuvre. | 就算是这样 还是要有很高的调包技巧 |
[21:48] | Not for Kat. She could easily swap the fake bracelet for the real one. | 难不倒Kat 她可以轻而易举地把真假手镯调包 |
[21:54] | Seriously, guys. It makes perfect sense. It’s what she specialises in. | 真的 伙计们 肯定能行 这个她拿手 |
[21:58] | She could do that switch with her hands tied behind her back. | 就算把她手绑在背后她都能调包 |
[22:02] | Well, it’s what I did. | 对 我以前就干这个 |
[22:03] | Kat can go along as Emma’s assistant, | Kat可以以Emma助手的身份一起去 |
[22:05] | Emma can distract Linda and Kat can move in for the kill. | Emma能分散Linda的注意力 Kat就能实施计划了 |
[22:10] | It makes sense. | 行得通 |
[22:24] | -Lovely morning. -It was. | -美好的早晨 -早前是 |
[22:27] | And there was me thinking this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 在我看来这是一段美好合作的序幕 |
[22:30] | Yeah, well, think again. | 是吗 好吧 再考虑考虑吧 |
[22:32] | So what have you got for me? | 那么你能给我带来什么? |
[22:34] | They’re conning some bird. | 他们正在实施诈骗 |
[22:36] | Linda Runcorn. An inheritance scam, | Linda Runcorn 一个遗产骗局 |
[22:38] | I know all that. Tell me something I don’t know. | 这我都知道 告诉我点我不知道的 |
[22:39] | They’ve got this fake bracelet that proves it’s legit, or something… | 他们有只假手镯 想要证明它的合法性 或之类的… |
[22:43] | Except there’s a snag. | 只有一个障碍 |
[22:44] | They think that the sapphire in the bracelet might be from Kashmir. | 他们认为手镯上的蓝宝石可能来自克什米尔 |
[22:48] | Could be worth a few quid. Maybe more than a few quid. | 可能值几英镑 也可能更多 |
[22:50] | So they’re worried this Linda might get it valued? | 他们担心Linda会拿它去估价? |
[22:53] | Yeah. They want me to help Emma do the switch. | 对 他们想让我协助Emma实施调包 |
[22:57] | I nick the real one and put the fake one back on her wrist. | 我扒走真的那个 再把赝品套在她手上 |
[23:00] | So, Runcorn gets her own valued, | 那么 Runcorn会检测她自己的手镯 |
[23:02] | thinks the whole thing’s kosher. | 整个计划完美无缺 |
[23:03] | All right. Do what they want for now. | 好的 现在照他们说的做 |
[23:04] | Keep reporting back to me. And one other thing. | 随时向我汇报 还有一件事 |
[23:06] | -I want you to slip this in Emma Kennedy’s case. -No way! | -我要你把这个放进Emma Kennedy的包里 -没门! |
[23:10] | They’ve been all right by me so far.I’m not doing that! | 他们目前为止还没怀疑我 我不能这么做! |
[23:12] | OK, no? If you don’t want to do it,that’s fine. | 哦 不肯做? 如果你不愿意这么干 那也行 |
[23:14] | -If you don’t feel like it. -I’ve done what you asked. | -如果你不想要这样 -我已经照你们说的做了 |
[23:17] | But we’re not finished, are we? | 可事儿还没完呢 不是吗? |
[23:19] | I make one call to Social Services, | 我会打电话给社会福利署 |
[23:20] | tell them you’ve been arrested | 告诉他们你因买卖A级毒品而被捕 |
[23:21] | for dealing in Class-A drugs,they’ll pick your kid up within the hour. | 不出1小时他们就会把你的孩子带走 |
[23:24] | You want me off your back? Then do as you’re told. | 你想要摆脱我?那就照我说的做 |
[23:27] | At the end of this, you’ll never have to set eyes on me again. | 这事一了结 我就会永远在你眼前消失 |
[23:37] | Well, here are the deeds to your aunt’s estate. | 恩 这里是你姑姥姥的房产契约 |
[23:40] | And here’s a picture of the house in Northumberland. | 这个是诺森伯兰郡房产的照片 |
[23:42] | -It’s a nice gaff. -Yes. Thank you, Miss Hunter. | -那里是很棒的娱乐场所 -是的 谢谢 Hunter小姐 |
[23:45] | I’ve just got to tell you about a slight problem before we continue. | 在我们继续之前 我想告诉你一个小问题 |
[23:49] | -Problem? -Well, as you can see from the house there, it’s a couple of centuries old, | -问题? -是的 如你所见 那房子有几百年了 |
[23:54] | and a few years ago, it started suffering from subsidence. | 还有几年 它就开始下沉了 |
[23:56] | Nasty. My nan had that. | 很不爽吧 我奶奶家也是 |
[23:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:01] | Your great-aunt Irene,she had to get builders in, | 你的姑姥姥Irene 她曾找人修缮 |
[24:04] | and apparently, now, they’re claiming that they haven’t been fully paid. | 据说现在 工人们声称工钱还没还清 |
[24:08] | Can I, er, get some water? Hmm? | 能给我 额 倒杯水吗? 可以吗? |
[24:13] | A glass of water. I’m not being funny, | 一杯水 我没在搞笑 |
[24:14] | but it feels like a family of badgers just moved in. | 喉咙里就像一群獾刚安了家一样 |
[24:20] | -How much are they owed? -Sorry? | -欠了他们多少钱? -什么? |
[24:23] | These builders. How much are they owed? | 那些工人 欠他们多少钱? |
[24:25] | Oh. Yes. Er, 100,000. | 哦 好的 嗯 10万 |
[24:27] | One hundred grand? For subsidence?! | 十万? 就因为地面下沉?! |
[24:29] | Well, it is a massive house. And very old. | 是的 这房子很大 而且很旧 |
[24:32] | And as the builders are threatening court action, | 而且由于这些工人威胁说要采取法律手段 |
[24:34] | they will need to be paid before the transaction can be completed. | 在交易完成前 就要付他们工钱 |
[24:37] | -Why? -Sorry? | -为什么? -你说什么? |
[24:40] | I mean, why before? | 我是说为什么要先付清? |
[24:41] | Can’t the debts be absorbed by the estate? | 这些债务不能保留在房产名下吗? |
[24:43] | Well, it could be, I suppose,but time is of the essence. | 额 我觉得是可以 但时间紧迫 |
[24:46] | The builders are threatening to force the estate | 这些施工人员威胁说要把房子抵押给政府 |
[24:49] | into administration over these unpaid bills. | 来清偿未付的工资 |
[24:52] | You can’t imagine how complicated that would make things. | 你无法想象到时候事情会变得多复杂 |
[24:55] | The legal fees alone would treble what you owe the builders | 单单诉讼费就会是他们工资的三倍 |
[24:58] | and it could mean that you wouldn’t see your inheritance for…five years. | 也可能让你…五年之内都继承不了遗产 |
[25:03] | I see. And you’re sure it’s my aunt? | 我明白了 你确定这是我姑姥姥的? |
[25:06] | -Sorry, am I sure? -I’m not going to suddenly find there’s been a mix-up? | -抱歉 你是说? -会不会突然发现是你们搞错了? |
[25:09] | Not if I’ve done my job properly, no. | 不会 我的本职工作做得很好 绝不可能 |
[25:16] | I don’t remember having a Great-Aunt Irene. | 我不记得我有个叫Irene的姑姥姥了 |
[25:20] | And I don’t want to fork out 100,000 | 我也不想要支付10万块 |
[25:21] | and then find out I’m paying somebody else’s bloody bills. | 然后发现我是他喵的给别人擦屁股 |
[25:25] | I am quite sure that it is your aunt. | 我非常确信就是你姑姥姥 |
[25:27] | Actually, one of the items that she left was a sapphire bracelet, | 实际上 她的遗产有一项 是个蓝宝石手镯 |
[25:30] | -very much like the one you’re wearing. -A bracelet? | -很像你现在戴的这只 -手镯? |
[25:33] | Have you got it? | 你带来了吗? |
[25:35] | -Yes. -Show me. -If you could… | -带来了 -给我看看 -你可不可以… |
[25:41] | It’s just somewhere down here… | 就在这下面… |
[25:43] | -Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, I’m so sorry. -It’s fine. | -噢! 噢 我的天呐! 噢 很抱歉 -没事儿 |
[25:47] | I’m always doing this. | 我经常这样 |
[25:48] | Mum says I could start World War Three,I’m so accident prone. | 我妈说我可能引发第三次世界大战 总是惹是生非 |
[25:51] | It’s fine. I can manage! | 好了 我自己来! |
[25:56] | Miss Hunter, why don’t you give Miss Runcorn the bracelet now? | Hunter小姐 不如现在就给Runcorn小姐看看手镯? |
[26:13] | Well, it certainly looks authentic. | 好的 这看起来很像真的 |
[26:15] | Yes, and it has the crest, and everything. | 是的 它有顶饰 什么都齐全 |
[26:20] | I’ll have to get it authenticated. | 我得拿去鉴定一下 |
[26:26] | But if it’s all above board, I’ll sign the papers and pay the debts. | 如果这是真的 我会签约和付清债务 |
[26:33] | That’s great. Great. You won’t regret it. | 那太好了 太好了 你不会后悔的 |
[26:35] | -You said we have to move quickly. -Yes. -How quickly? | -你说我们要尽快行动 -是的 -要多快? |
[26:38] | Well, it would help if you paid the debts in cash. | 呃 现金付账的话会比较有效 |
[26:41] | -Cash? I’m not sure. -They are builders. | -现金? 我不确定 -他们是工人 |
[26:47] | Well, if it’ll oil the wheels a little, then…so be it. | 好吧 如果这能使事情更顺利的话…就这样吧 |
[26:55] | Great. Great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[26:59] | -That was good work. -Thank you. | -你干得很棒 -多谢 |
[27:06] | Leg it! Leg it! | 快跑! 快跑! |
[27:08] | Kat! Kat! | |
[27:19] | Can I help you, officer? | 我能为你做什么吗 长官? |
[27:21] | Oi! | 噢! |
[27:24] | Guv Guv. | |
[27:26] | -Put her in the car. -That’s not mine. | -押她上车 -这不是我的 |
[27:29] | That’s not mine! I can walk there myself… | 这不是我的! 我自己会走… |
[27:32] | No! | 不! |
[27:35] | I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[27:36] | they just came out of nowhere. | 他们不知道从哪里冒出来的 |
[27:37] | How did she get drugs on her, Kat? | 她身上怎么会有毒品 Kat? |
[27:38] | Emma doesn’t even do drugs. | Emma从不沾毒品 |
[27:39] | They weren’t mine, if that’s what you’re asking. | 也不是我的 如果你怀疑是我的话 |
[27:42] | Look I went with her, I did what you asked me to do, | 我跟她进去的 我按你们说的做了 |
[27:44] | and then we went outside and… | 然后我们走出来… |
[27:45] | Kat’s right. It’s not her fault. Something else must be going on. | Kat没错 这不是她的错 其它地方出了纰漏 |
[27:48] | -The cops must have planted the gear on Emma. -I’m so sorry, Sean… | -警察栽赃给了Emma -我很抱歉 Sean… |
[27:54] | She’s at the Barber Street station. | 她在Barber街警局 |
[27:56] | She was arrested by Detective Inspector Fisk. | 她是被Fisk警部逮捕的 |
[27:59] | -Sid Fisk? -You know him? -Yeah, he’s bent as a nine bob note. | -Sid Fisk? -你知道他? -是的 一个阴险小人 |
[28:01] | This is how he operates. He frames people and then bangs them up. | 他就是这么干的 他框定对象 然后设计他们 |
[28:05] | Well, it’s ridiculous. What does Fisk want with Emma? | 恩 这太蹊跷了 Fisk想对Emma做什么? |
[28:08] | This can’t be just about Emma. It’s about all of us. | 这不可能是仅仅针对Emma 肯定跟大家都有关 |
[28:11] | I’m going to see her. On my own. | 我要去见她 就我一个人 |
[28:13] | Meet me at Eddie’s in an hour. | 一个小时后Eddie那儿见 |
[28:50] | Ahem… | 嗯哼… |
[28:59] | Excuse me. Roger Wyles, senior partner, Wyles, Clark and Foster. | 打扰了 Roger Wyles 资深合伙人 Wyles Clark和Foster |
[29:03] | I’m representing Emma Kennedy. | 我是Emma Kennedy的代表 |
[29:05] | If I am delayed from seeing my client in any way whatsoever, | 无论什么情况 如果我不能马上见到我的当事人 |
[29:08] | there will be a serious complaint made to the IPCC. | 我将投诉给IPCC |
[29:11] | -Take this gentleman down to cell four, please. -Thank you. | -请把这位先生带到第四间 -谢谢 |
[29:20] | -Fisk. -“Sir, Stone’s come to see her.” | -Fisk -“长官 Stone来见她了” |
[29:33] | -Miss Kennedy. Roger Wyles. Your solicitor. -Yeah, of course. | -Kennedy小姐 我是Roger Wyles 你的律师 -嗯 请进 |
[29:42] | -I have no idea what happened. -It’s all right. -It doesn’t make any sense. | -我根本不知道怎么回事 -没关系 -想不通啊 |
[29:46] | -It’s OK, it’s OK, we’ll work it out. -How’s Sean? | -好的 好的 我们会有办法的 -Sean怎么样了? |
[29:48] | He’s OK. Except he wants to drive a JCB into the building. | 他很好 除了想开台重型挖土机进来 |
[29:53] | -Good plan. -Needs fine tuning. | -好计划 -需要协调一致 |
[29:55] | Yep. I’ll get you out of here, OK? | 恩 我会把你从这儿救出去 好吗? |
[29:58] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想办法的 |
[30:00] | -We won’t go further with the con on Linda, we’ll figure it out. -No. | -Linda的计划我们不打算继续了 我们及时收手的 -不 |
[30:04] | -Emma… -No, I don’t want you to do that, right? | -Emma… -不 我不想让你们这样 好吗? |
[30:08] | We’ve come too far. When she gets the bracelet authenticated… | 我们就快成功了 当她拿去鉴定… |
[30:12] | No, no, no, no, stop, stop. Think a minute. | 不 不 不 先听我说 再好好想想 |
[30:15] | Look at what happened. Look at where you are. | 想想发生了什么 看看你现在在哪儿 |
[30:17] | Yes. And it would feel a whole lot worse | 是的 如果我们做了这么多 |
[30:18] | if it was all for nothing. | 什么都没捞到那太亏了 |
[30:22] | We’ve done the switch. We’ve shown her the paperwork. | 我们已经成功调包了 我们已经给她出示了文件 |
[30:25] | All that’s left to do now is collect. | 现在只要收钱就行了 |
[30:27] | It’d be crazy to back out now. | 现在退出太不值得了 |
[30:31] | I’ll keep. | 我就待在这儿 |
[30:36] | He’s got some front coming in here, I’ll give him that. | 他有”前锋”到这来了 我会还给他的 |
[30:39] | You want me to nick him, Guv? | 需要我拿下他吗 Guv? |
[30:41] | For what? Impersonating a brief? | 用什么罪名? 假冒某人? |
[30:42] | Nah. I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. | 不 我会给他个他无法拒绝的邀请 |
[30:47] | For the girl? | 利用这个女孩? |
[30:49] | You’re learning, sergeant. | 你学精了 队长 |
[30:51] | I thought you wanted Bricks banged up. At all costs, you said. | 我以为你会逮捕Bricks 不惜一切代价 就像你说的 |
[30:53] | He will be. | 我一定会抓到他的 |
[30:56] | The thing is, he’s a clever boy, | 问题就是 他太狡猾了 |
[30:57] | that’s why no-one’s got him in the past. | 这就是为什么以前都没人抓到过他的把柄 |
[30:59] | You can’t beat him at his own game. | 你不能以他的游戏规则打败他 |
[31:01] | So I’ll play him at mine. | 所以我会以我的方式抓住他 |
[31:03] | Nice and simple, no way out. | 简单明了 无路可逃 |
[31:06] | When he accepts my offer and hands over the cash, | 当他接受了我的条件 交出现金 |
[31:08] | I’ll get him for attempting to bribe a police officer. | 我就能以贿赂警官的罪名逮捕他 |
[31:14] | Time’s up! | 时间到了! |
[31:27] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 Michael |
[31:29] | Fancy a coffee? | 想要杯咖啡吗? |
[31:40] | She’s doing my nut in. | 她快把我急疯了 |
[31:42] | Emma’s a tough cookie. She’ll be OK. | Emma是个很坚强的人 她会没事的 |
[31:46] | She’s not going to be OK. Not unless WE do something. | 她会有事的 除非我们做些什么 |
[31:48] | Like what? Boost her from the cop shop? | 比如说什么?把她从警察局抢出来? |
[31:50] | We’ve done harder stuff than that before. | 我们做过比这个更不可思议的事 |
[31:51] | Let’s just wait until we hear what Michael says. | 我们就等着Michael怎么安排吧 |
[31:55] | Try not to think about it until we hear from him. | 在他没回来之前别再乱想了 |
[31:57] | -I sorted out the bin problem. -Not now, Ed. | -我发现个问题 -现在不是时候 Ed |
[32:00] | They’re refurbishing the block next door, | 他们翻修了隔壁街区 |
[32:01] | so they’ve got a skip, | 他们漏掉了我们这儿 |
[32:02] | so I just bung the bags over the wall. | 所以我就只能用这些包堵在墙那儿了 |
[32:04] | It’s not permanent, but a bloke thinks it’ll be there six months. | 这不是永久性的 但一个家伙说至少得六个月 |
[32:06] | It’s not a great time, Eddie. | 现在时机不合适 Eddie |
[32:08] | Sorry, mate. I thought you might be interested, | 抱歉 哥们 我以为你们肯定会感兴趣 |
[32:10] | you know, as mates. | 你懂的 哥们道义 |
[32:11] | -Yeah, well, we just hit a bit of a bump in the road. -Oh, right. | -恩 是的 我们就是心里有点堵 -噢 抱歉 |
[32:16] | Where’s Em? | Em怎么不见了? |
[32:22] | -It’s Kat, isn’t it? -Yeah, that’s right. | -这是Kat吧 对吗? -恩 是的 |
[32:25] | So what are you, like, a new member of the crew, or what? | 所以你是 一个新成员 还是别的什么? |
[32:32] | I’m not helping here, am I? | 我帮不了什么忙 对吗? |
[32:34] | Not really, but we’ll be OK, we’ll think of something. | 确实 但是我们没事 只是在想些事情 |
[32:36] | Yeah, mate, yeah, sure. Of course you will. | 哦 伙计 哦 好的 你们肯定能想到办法 |
[32:38] | Yeah, sure. | 对 肯定能 |
[32:43] | Emma Kennedy had cocaine | Emma Kennedy携带 |
[32:44] | with a street value of five grand in her bag. | 街头黑市价值五千元的可卡因在她包里 |
[32:47] | She’s looking at intent to supply and a pretty hefty sentence. | 她正在物色交易人 那会是个很重的罪名 |
[32:52] | It’s funny how you know the exact value. | 很奇怪你怎么会这么清楚这些毒品的价格 |
[32:54] | Pay for it yourself, did you? | 是你自己买的吧 是吗? |
[32:56] | I’m sure I don’t know what you’re suggesting, Michael. | 我很确信我并不知道你在说什么 Michael |
[32:59] | Do you know, I have a lot of respect for the police. I do. | 你知道吗 我对警察一向很尊敬 一向如此 |
[33:03] | They have a job to do and I’m fair game, | 他们一直想抓我 我就是猎物 |
[33:05] | and if they can catch me, then… | 如果他们一旦抓到了我的把柄 那么… |
[33:07] | no hard feelings. | 请别见怪 |
[33:08] | But a bent cop? | 但是一个心术不正的警察? |
[33:11] | Someone who’s not interested in catching criminals, just lining his own pocket. | 并不想着抓捕罪犯 却总想着中饱私囊 |
[33:15] | That’s got to be the lowest of the low. | 应该是警察中最低劣的 |
[33:18] | Spare me the honour amongst thieves bullshit, Stone. | 别给我说这些废话 Stone |
[33:22] | I couldn’t be less interested in what you think of me. | 我对你怎么看我的一点都不感兴趣 |
[33:24] | Then what are you interested in? | 那么你对什么感兴趣? |
[33:25] | -They told me you were a bright boy. -Spell it out for me. | -他们告诉我你是个聪明人 -挑明了说吧 |
[33:30] | Fifty grand and the girl walks. | 给我五万元 这女孩就自由了 |
[33:35] | -Fifty grand? -Cash. Shouldn’t be too steep for you. | -五万元? -现金 对你而言并不难吧 |
[33:38] | The great Mickey Bricks. | 大天才Mickey Bricks |
[33:43] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[33:45] | You don’t. | 你不必信我 |
[33:47] | But as far as I can see, you don’t have much choice, do you? | 但是据我所见 你并没有选择的余地 对吗? |
[33:53] | You’ve always got a choice. | 而你却有很多选择 |
[33:55] | And my grandmother always told me, | 我祖母曾教导我 |
[33:58] | never make deals with fools or bent cops. | 绝不要和傻瓜或者心术不正的警察做交易 |
[34:06] | You’re making a big mistake, Stone. | 你犯了大错 Stone |
[34:18] | -How is she? -She’s a little shaken up,but she’s coping. | -她怎么样了? -受了点惊吓 不过她能应付 |
[34:21] | -Is she angry with me? -No, mostly, she’s angry with herself. | -她生我气了吗? -没有 实际上 她在怪自己 |
[34:24] | I think we’ve sat here like lemons for long enough. | 我觉得我们已经像傻瓜一样坐在这里够久了 |
[34:26] | -Let’s go and help her. -I’m working on it. | -我们去救她 -我正在思考计划 |
[34:28] | -Not hard enough. -Sean. | -我看你没认真想 -Sean |
[34:30] | No, I’m sorry, Albert, I just want to do something. | 噢 我很抱歉 Albert 我只是想要为她做些什么 |
[34:32] | This is what Fisk wants, us losing our focus. | 这就是Fisk想要达到的目的 我们自乱了阵脚 |
[34:34] | That’s why he planted the coke on Emma. | 这正是他设计Emma的原因 |
[34:36] | We have to keep our heads in what we’re doing. | 我们应该继续做我们本该做的事 |
[34:38] | Not get distracted. | 而不应受到干扰 |
[34:39] | Carry on with the con? | 继续这次的骗局? |
[34:40] | Yes. All the ground work’s been done. | 是的 所有的准备工作都做好了 |
[34:42] | We can wrap it up quickly. | 我们能很快实施计划 |
[34:43] | -We may even need the money to get Emma back. -He’s right. | -我们可能正需要钱把Emma保释出来 -他是对的 |
[34:47] | Now, we just have to be extra vigilant. | 现在 我们只需要格外警惕 小心行事 |
[34:49] | Cover our backs every possible way. | 尽量不留任何把柄 |
[34:51] | If Linda’s on, we can arrange a time and a place | 如果Linda上钩了 我们就能安排时间地点拿钱 |
[34:56] | for the money exchange that we control. | 那局面我们就能控制 |
[34:57] | -It’s what Emma wants us to do. -She said that, did she? | -这也正是Emma想要我们做的 -这是她说的 对吗? |
[35:01] | Yes. She’s got Linda exactly where we want her. | 对 她已经让Linda上钩了完成了我们给她的工作 |
[35:05] | Agreed? | 赞成吗? |
[35:07] | Yeah, agreed. | 是的 赞成 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 我也赞成 |
[35:11] | Sean? | Sean呢? |
[35:14] | Fine. | 就这样吧 |
[35:19] | Hello, Linda Runcorn? | 您好 请问是Linda Runcorn吗? |
[35:21] | My name is Sheldon Greyshot, Greyshot Genealogists. | 我是Sheldon Greyshot Greyshot家谱学家 |
[35:25] | Yes, I’m afraid Miss Patterson has been taken ill, | 是的 很抱歉Patterson小姐病了 |
[35:27] | so I’ll be dealing with your case from now on. | 所以从现在起由我接手你的案子 |
[35:31] | We need you to sign some paperwork,at your earliest convenience. | 我们需要你签署一些文件 请你尽快安排 |
[35:33] | -Are you going to let Emma go? -What’s it to you? | -你会放Emma走吗? -这关你什么事? |
[35:37] | -She’s my friend. -You’re breaking my heart. | -她是我的朋友 -你真感动死我了 |
[35:39] | Now, are you going to tell me what I need to know, | 现在 你是想告诉我我想要的消息 |
[35:42] | or do you want to share a cell with her? | 还是想和她一起蹲监狱? |
[35:43] | -They’re arranging a meet. -Which will be where? | -他们在安排会面 -在哪儿? |
[35:46] | I don’t know. They won’t tell me. They’ve all clammed up. | 我也不知道 他们不告诉我 一直三缄其口 |
[35:49] | You nicking Emma has freaked them out. | 你抓了Emma已经把他们惊动了 |
[35:51] | What about the woman? Linda Runcorn. | 那个女人呢? Linda Runcorn |
[35:53] | They must be telling her. | 他们肯定会跟她说些什么 |
[35:54] | Yeah, but she ain’t going to tell me,is she? | 是的 但她不会来告诉我 不是吗? |
[35:57] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她是不会 |
[36:11] | Detective Inspector Fisk. This is DS Loach. | Fisk警探 这位是DS Loach |
[36:14] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗? |
[36:20] | Con men?! | 骗子?! |
[36:23] | Did they suggest there were any outstanding charges | 他们跟你说了需要偿还其它费用 |
[36:26] | on your aunt’s estate? | 来继承你伯祖母的房产吗? |
[36:27] | Mortgage payments, legal fees? | 按揭付款 或者法律费用? |
[36:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:30] | One hundred thousand for subsidence. | 十万元地面下沉修缮费 |
[36:33] | I was about to give it to them as well. In cash. | 我也正打算付给他们 现金支付 |
[36:38] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信! |
[36:41] | So there’s no estate? | 所以根本没有什么遗产? |
[36:43] | -No estate. No dead relative. -No nothing. | -没有遗产 没有去世的亲属 -什么都没有 |
[36:46] | -And I’m afraid the bracelet they gave you… -What about it? | -恐怕他们给你的手镯… -手镯怎么了? |
[36:50] | Well, we’re going to have to take it with us. | 恩 我们正打算带走这个手镯 |
[36:54] | It’s evidence. | 这是证物 |
[37:04] | I spoke to them yesterday. | 我昨天才和他们通过电话 |
[37:06] | They said they were going to come and collect me later today. | 他们说今天晚些时候就会来找我确认 |
[37:09] | -Did they give you an address? -No. I didn’t think to ask. | -他们给你见面地址了吗? -没 我没想到要问 |
[37:13] | -Did they say what time you were being picked up? -Two o’clock. -Great. | -那他们告诉你时间了吗? -两点 -好的 |
[37:17] | -We’d like you to keep that appointment. -Excuse me? -Go along, | -我们想要你继续赴约 -你说什么? -去赴约 |
[37:20] | sign the papers, and hand Michael Stone the money, | 签署文件 给Michael Stone钱 |
[37:22] | just as planned. | 一切按计划进行 |
[37:23] | Are you mad? | 你们疯了吗? |
[37:24] | It is essential that we catch him with the cash in his hand. | 必须人赃俱获我们才能逮捕他 |
[37:27] | -My cash? -Yes. -Have you lost your mind? | -我的钱? -是的 -你疯了吗? |
[37:29] | There’ll be a team of police officers. | 我们会派一队警察保护你 |
[37:31] | We’ll be with you all the way. There’s no risk at all. | 全程保护 绝没有任何风险 |
[37:34] | No risk to you, no. | 对你没有危险 肯定没有 |
[37:35] | It’s not your money, is it? | 又不是你的钱 不是吗? |
[37:37] | You don’t even know where they’re bloody taking me!Do you? | 你都不知道他们要把我往哪儿带!是吧? |
[37:39] | No, but I can assure you… | 是 但是我可以保证你… |
[37:40] | And I can assure you | 我还可以向你保证呢 |
[37:42] | the 100,000 pounds is going back into my bank. | 那10万英镑会打回我的账户 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry, I don’t mind helping you catch these people, | 抱歉 我不是不愿帮你抓住这些人 |
[37:46] | but I will not risk my life savings. | 但不想拿我毕生的积蓄来冒险 |
[37:49] | And you have no right to ask me to do so! | 还有 你无权要求我这样做! |
[37:56] | -You’ve got two minutes. -Thanks. | -你有两分钟的时间 -谢谢 |
[37:59] | Sean, what are you doing here? | Sean 来这儿干什么? |
[38:04] | ‘Fisk.’ Her brother’s turned up. | ‘Fisk’ 她弟弟出现了 |
[38:07] | Look, you shouldn’t have come. | 听着 你不该来的 |
[38:09] | -Well, I had to. -Nobody else is doing anything. | -但我必须来 -他们都袖手旁观 |
[38:11] | Mickey’s acting like it’s just a little inconvenient hitch in his master plan. | Mickey的反应仿佛这只是他总体规划中一块小小绊脚石罢了 |
[38:14] | That’s just the way he deals with stuff. | 他总是这样处理事情 |
[38:15] | He doesn’t let his emotions get in the way. | 从不因感情因素而影响自己的判断 |
[38:17] | That’s because he doesn’t have any emotions. | 那是因为他根本就没有感情 |
[38:19] | Oh, Sean, come on.Don’t be stupid. | 哦 Sean 别这样 别这么犯傻 |
[38:21] | I’m not being stupid, | 我才不是犯傻 |
[38:22] | when are you going to realise you’re in trouble? | 要到什么时候你才能意识到自己身处险境? |
[38:25] | You have to trust Mickey, OK? We both do. | 你必须信任Mickey 行吗? 我们都得信任他 |
[38:28] | He’ll come up with something.He always does. | 他总会想出办法的 他一直如此 |
[38:31] | Yeah? What if he doesn’t this time? | 是吗? 万一这次不能呢? |
[38:37] | Little family reunion, Seany? | 家庭小团圆呐 Seany |
[38:39] | Excuse me? | 你是? |
[38:41] | Detective Inspector Fisk. My pals call me Sid. | 我是探长Fisk 朋友们都叫我Sid |
[38:42] | How is Emma? | Emma怎么样? |
[38:43] | Still acting tough? | 还在逞强吗? |
[38:47] | Are you the copper that set my sister up? | 你就是把我姐姐抓起来的条子? |
[38:48] | Yeah, I am. And I can make it stick too. | 对 是我 而且我能让她一直关在里面 |
[38:50] | I have this network of people, you see, | 我有这样的人际网 你懂的 |
[38:53] | all willing to state that they bought Class-A drugs from your big sister. | 他们都愿意证明从你姐姐那儿购买了A级毒品 |
[38:56] | Come on, then. Come on. | 继续 继续说呀 |
[39:00] | I’m not entirely sure how it would help your sister, | 我还不清楚这会给你姐姐带来多大”帮助” |
[39:03] | but it might be fun all the same. | 但也应该会很有趣 |
[39:04] | Come on. | 继续呀 |
[39:06] | No? Smart boy. | 不继续了? 孺子可教 |
[39:09] | See, what I don’t understand is | 听着 我不明白的是 |
[39:11] | why Mickey wasn’t interested in the deal I offered him. | 为什么Mickey对我提出的交易不感兴趣 |
[39:14] | -What deal? -When he was here posing as her brief. | -什么交易? -他冒充她的律师到这儿时我们谈了谈 |
[39:17] | -You spoke to Mickey? -Like I said, I offered him a deal. | -你跟Mickey谈过了? -正如我所说 我跟他谈了笔交易 |
[39:19] | Fifty grand and she walks. | 五万英镑就放她走 |
[39:21] | Didn’t seem too much, | 其实不算多 |
[39:22] | not for a big crew like your lot. | 对于你们这么大的一个团伙来说根本不算多 |
[39:24] | -He turned me down. -You’re lying. | -他拒绝了 -你在说谎 |
[39:26] | Oh, what, he didn’t tell you? | 哦 不是吧 他没告诉你? |
[39:31] | -I’ll get you fifty grand. -Sorry, that deal’s closed. | -我给你五万英镑 -对不住 那个交易已经取消了 |
[39:34] | -I’ve got another one though. -Yeah, and what’s that, then? | -不过还有一个 -好 你说 是什么? |
[39:37] | Linda Runcorn gets picked up at two o’clock to finish a deal. | 两点钟的时候约Linda Runcorn完成交易 |
[39:39] | I want to know where you’re taking her. | 我想知道你会带她到哪 |
[39:41] | Ten minutes after you tell me, I have Emma released. | 你告诉我后十分钟内就释放Emma |
[39:43] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[39:44] | If you don’t tell me, I’ll make sure she gets ten years. Minimum. | 你要是不告诉我 我保证她至少会被监禁10年 |
[39:49] | Time to find out if blood’s thicker than money, Seany. | 是时候检验下是亲情重要还是金钱重要 Seany |
[40:05] | Need some company? | 要人陪吗? |
[40:11] | -I’ll have what he’s having. -Sure. | -给我来杯和他一样的 -没问题 |
[40:15] | You worried about Emms? | 还在担心Emms? |
[40:17] | Yeah, but she’ll be fine, | 当然 但她会没事的 |
[40:20] | we’ve got out of worse scrapes than this. | 比这更糟糕的我们都熬过去了 |
[40:24] | Yeah, you have. | 是 当然会 |
[40:27] | I used to love you and Emms, back in the day, | 过去 我非常羡慕你和Emms |
[40:30] | always looking out for each other. | 总是相互关心着对方 |
[40:34] | I never had that. I had a sister who hated my guts | 我从没经历过这些 我的妹妹讨厌我 |
[40:36] | and a mum who was only happy when she was off her face. | 妈妈也只有在看不见她的时候才高兴得起来 |
[40:41] | You’ve got your little girl now. | 现在你有自己的女儿了 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Mum’s better too. | 是啊 做妈妈后也好多了 |
[40:46] | It’s funny how something so little | 真有趣 这么小的一个孩子 |
[40:48] | can turn two people’s lives around. | 却能让两个大人的改变这么大 |
[40:52] | It’s hard though… | 虽然很艰难… |
[40:54] | looking out for her, making sure she’s got what she needs, | 照顾她 保证她的需求都能得到满足 |
[40:57] | things that I never had. | 还有我从未拥有过的东西 |
[40:59] | I’m sure you’re a great mum. | 你肯定是一个伟大的妈妈 |
[41:03] | Well, I try my best. | 呵 我会尽最大的努力 |
[41:05] | That’s the thing about family. | 这才是所谓的家庭 |
[41:09] | You do whatever you have to to take care of them, keep them safe. | 尽自己所能照顾好他们 保证他们的安全 |
[41:14] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你说对了 |
[41:17] | And there ain’t nothing wrong with that, is there, Sean? | 这样做一点错都没有 是吧 Sean? |
[41:20] | No, there isn’t. | 是 一点儿都不错 |
[41:29] | Inspector Fisk? It’s Sean Kennedy. | Fisk探长? 我是Sean Kennedy |
[41:32] | ‘I’ll tell you what you want to know, but I need to see Emma’s free first.’ | 我会告诉你你想知道的 但是你必须先释放Emma |
[41:36] | You won’t regret this, kid. | 你不会反悔吧 孩子 |
[41:38] | ‘Yeah. I’d better not.’ | 是 我想不会的 |
[42:02] | You know what you have to do? | 知道该怎么做吗? |
[42:04] | -Just go along with everything until you turn up. -Exactly. | -什么都不管 只等你出现 -正确 |
[42:21] | -Afternoon. -Hello. | -下午好 -你好 |
[42:22] | I need to speak to Mr Gayhorse. | 我要找Gayhorse先生 |
[42:25] | I’m sorry, we don’t have anyone here by that name. | 对不起 这里没有Gayhorse先生 |
[42:27] | I’m Sheldon Greyshot. Who are you? | 我是Sheldon Greyshot 你们是? |
[42:29] | Oh. I’ve got it down as…Gayhorse. | 哦 这里写的是…Gayhorse |
[42:32] | What does that look like to you? | 你看像什么? |
[42:33] | Er…Playhouse. | 呃…Playhouse |
[42:37] | Look, it’s Greyshot. It’s obviously a mistake. | 听我说 是Greyshot 很明显上面写错了 |
[42:39] | We don’t make mistakes. We can’t afford to. | 我们不犯错误 犯不起 |
[42:42] | We’re from Her Majesty’s Treasury. | 我们是财政部的 |
[42:43] | My name is Farrow and this is Whitman. | 我是Farrow 这位是Whitman |
[42:46] | You’re investigating the estate of Marcus Hambury. | 你在负责调查Marcus Hambury的房产吧 |
[42:49] | -Is there a problem? -He’s wanted for tax evasion. | -有什么问题吗? -他因逃税被通缉 |
[42:53] | As you know, any probate investigator’s at liberty to | 如你所知 任何遗产认证调查员都有权利 |
[42:56] | track down the heirs to intestate assets of the deceased, | 将死者在遗嘱中没有提及的资产赋予他的后代 |
[42:59] | whatever their misdemeanours when living. | 不管他生前犯下什么错 |
[43:01] | Except in this case, | 这件除外 |
[43:02] | the deceased is alive and well and living in Hove. | 所谓的死者现在还安稳地在Hove生活着 |
[43:05] | -Hove? -Yes, we’re afraid he might have faked his own death to avoid capture. | -Hove? -是 我们推测他是为了逃避追捕而制造了假死事件 |
[43:08] | So, we’ll need a room | 因此 我们需要一间房间 |
[43:09] | and all the documentation you have on the estate. | 查看你所拥有的关于那栋房产的所有记录材料 |
[43:11] | Jennifer, get the Hambury file, will you? | Jennifer 麻烦去取一下Hambury的文件 |
[43:13] | And show these gentlemen to meeting room one. | 带这两位先生去一号会议室 |
[43:17] | I’ve two more associates coming. | 我还有两个同事过来 |
[43:18] | Please alert me when they arrive. | 等他们到的时候请通知我一声 |
[43:20] | Do give their names to the receptionist. | 把他们的名字告诉接待员就行了 |
[43:51] | -Here for the Hambury meeting. -Ah, yes, upstairs. Thank you. | -我来参加关于Hambury的会议 -哦 当然 楼上请 -多谢 |
[44:18] | -Fisk. -It’s Sean. | -Fisk -我是Sean |
[44:26] | Miss Runcorn. Let me take you upstairs. We’re on the second floor. | Runcorn女士 我带你去楼上吧 我们在二楼 |
[44:39] | Get her out. I want to see her. | 把她放出来 我要见她 |
[44:44] | You. Out. | 你 出来 |
[44:47] | -Get off me. Where are they? -Fordham Road. Second floor. | -放开我 -他们在哪儿? -Fordham路 二楼 |
[44:50] | You’ve done the right thing, Seany. | 你做得很好 Seany |
[44:51] | What have you done? Sean? | 你都做了什么? Sean? |
[44:53] | -What did you do? -What I had to. | -你到底做了什么? -做我必须做的 |
[44:55] | All units. All units. Fordham Road. Now. | 所有分队 所有分队 马上赶赴Fordham路 |
[45:03] | -Second floor? -Up here. Is everything OK? | -二楼? -就在上边 有什么问题吗? |
[45:26] | Michael Stone, I’m arresting you on suspicion of probate fraud. | Michael Stone 我现在以涉嫌假造遗嘱逮捕你 |
[45:49] | Are you going to paint my portrait later? | 你是打算给我画幅肖像画么? |
[45:52] | Just making sure it’s real. | 只是为了让自己相信这是真的 |
[45:54] | What’s real? | 什么真的假的? |
[45:56] | That we just collared the biggest grifter in London red-handed. | 证实我们的确刚刚当场抓捕了伦敦最大的骗子 |
[46:04] | -Oh, dear, -Not looking great, is it, Mickey? | -哦 上帝 -看起来不怎么样吧 Mickey? |
[46:09] | Any advice from your grandmother on what to do when you’re caught bang to rights? | 你祖母有告诉你被当场抓住时该怎么做吗? |
[46:13] | -Can we just get this over with? -Should have trusted me. | -能不能不要来这一套? -你应该相信我的 |
[46:16] | You should have accepted my deal when you had the chance. | 在你还有选择的时候 你本该和我做那笔交易 |
[46:19] | Then I wouldn’t have had to get your boy to betray you. | 那么我就没必要让你的手下背叛你了 |
[46:22] | -Sean? -That’s right. He’s the one who told me where to find you. | -Sean? -正是 是他告诉我去哪儿找你的 |
[46:30] | No, he… Why would he do…? | 不 他… 他为什么会…? |
[46:34] | Emma’s freedom. | Emma获释 |
[46:38] | So you see, I am a man of my word, after all. | 所以 你看 毕竟我是一个言出必行的人 |
[46:41] | Make a deal with me, I stick to it. | 再来做笔交易吧 我会说到做到的 |
[46:45] | So? | 怎么样? |
[46:47] | What do you say, Michael? | 你觉得如何 Michael? |
[46:50] | One hundred grand and you can walk. | 十万英镑换你的自由 |
[46:52] | One hundred? It was 50 before. | 十万英镑? 之前是五万 |
[46:55] | I double it for a big cheese like you. | 因为你是个大人物 所以我加倍了 |
[46:57] | You see, someone offered me 20 grand to put you away, | 知道吗 有人出价两万要我抓捕你 |
[46:59] | so I need the right incentive not to do that. | 所以要有足够的动机我才能不那样做 |
[47:03] | You get me the cash, this will all just disappear. | 你给我现金 那么这一切就全当没发生 |
[47:07] | -How? -I’ll do what I always do when I’m paid to make a case go away. | -怎么做? -照我一直的惯例 货到付款 钱案两清 |
[47:13] | Pollute the evidence, a couple of schoolboy errors in the paperwork, | 毁灭证据 学生在试卷上做错了题目罢了 |
[47:16] | and tell your brief what to look for. | 告诉你的当事人该怎么做 |
[47:17] | You’ll be out in an hour. | 不出一个小时你就能出去了 |
[47:18] | That’s got to be worth a hundred grand. | 这可值十万英镑了吧 |
[47:24] | That’s just what I wanted to hear. | 我想听的就是这个 |
[47:30] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么? |
[47:34] | Ma’am. This is Michael Stone… | 长官 这是Michael Stone… |
[47:36] | Mickey Bricks. How are you, Michael? | Mickey Bricks 你好吗 Michael? |
[47:39] | I trust we’ve made you comfortable? | 相信我们让你呆得还舒服吧? |
[47:41] | Well, it’s certainly been interesting. | 这个嘛 当然很有趣 |
[47:44] | Hard to get the staff these days. | 现在像你这种员工可少有啊 |
[47:49] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[47:51] | Michael and I had a little deal. | 我和Michael做了笔小小的交易 |
[47:54] | You know about deals, don’t you, Sidney? You’ll appreciate this one. | 你很懂交易的 不是吗 Sidney? 这个不错吧? |
[47:58] | It’s very nuanced. | 真是十分微妙 |
[48:09] | Michael was in no position to refuse this offer. | Michael根本没有办法拒绝这笔交易 |
[48:13] | I’ve been brought in to clean up this department, | 我被任命整顿这个部门 |
[48:15] | by any means necessary. | 用任何必要的手段 |
[48:17] | Starting with a certain diseased apple called Fisk. | 从一个名为Fisk的害群之马开始 |
[48:20] | OK. So, what do you want from me? | 好 那么你想从我这得到什么? |
[48:23] | Simply to do the thing you’re best at. | 自然是去做你最擅长的事情 |
[48:27] | You’re a bit stuffed then, ain’t ya? | 你有点被耍了 哎呦? |
[48:28] | -Exactly.It’s a…a thingy-o… -It’s a paradox? | -确实 是…什么… -悖论? |
[48:31] | -No, no. -A catch-22? | -不 不 -22条军规? |
[48:33] | -No. -Chinese puzzle? | -不是 -中国谜语? |
[48:35] | A conundrum? | 智力抢答? |
[48:36] | -No. -A mystery within a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma? | -不是 -连环谜题? |
[48:38] | So, what we going to do about Fisk? | 那么Fisk的事儿该怎么办? |
[48:41] | Hang on. I know that face.He’s got something. | 等会儿 这表情我懂 他有主意了 |
[48:43] | Michael? Don’t keep us in suspense. | Michael? 不要跟我们卖关子 |
[48:47] | A mystery within a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma. | 连环谜题 套中套 |
[48:51] | We’re going to set Fisk a trap.One he’ll fall headfirst into. | 我们要给Fisk设个陷阱 一个他一定会跳的陷阱 |
[48:55] | So. Linda Runcorn. | 所以 Linda Runcorn |
[48:57] | The story is she’s the CEO of an online hotel and restaurant guide. | 她是酒店和旅馆网络指南的执行总监 |
[49:00] | It was a straightforward probate con, really. | 实际上这是一份很明显的伪造遗嘱 |
[49:04] | Albert look into the kind of extras you’d have to pay on an estate like that. | Albert去找些需要付附加费的房产之类的东西 |
[49:08] | You know, bills for maintenance, loans to fix the roof, that sort of thing. | 你懂的 比如说保养费 屋顶修缮费的贷款之类的 |
[49:11] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你们觉得如何? |
[49:14] | Yeah, I can make that work. | 可以 我觉着这行得通 |
[49:18] | We got Jean Kirkpatrick, | 我们这边还有Jean Kirkpatrick |
[49:20] | one of the best grifters north of the Watford Gap to help us out. | Watford Gap北部最精明的骗子来帮我们 |
[49:22] | We ensconced her in a Chelsea apartment and gave her a dossier | 我们把她安置在Chelsea公寓里 给她一份档案 |
[49:25] | briefing her on the character she was supposed to play for us. Linda. | 简要介绍她要帮我们扮演的角色特点 也就是Linda |
[49:28] | Nothing worse than a bent copper. | 没什么比腐败的警察更无耻的了 |
[49:31] | Now remember, Fisk will have us | 现在记好 Fisk会监视我们 |
[49:33] | under surveillance round the clock, so we play this for real. | 一刻不停地监视 所以我们这是实战 |
[49:36] | Old bag probably left me a tatty old armchair and some cats. | 旧包袱里或许只留下些破旧简陋的手扶椅和几只猫咪 |
[49:40] | Well, actually, she left jewellery. | 呃 其实她留给了你很多珠宝 |
[49:44] | And property worth in the region of 4.7 million pounds. | 还有价值约470万英镑的财产 |
[49:48] | We knew your team were watching us. | 我们知道你的队伍在监视我们 |
[49:53] | No. There’s no way you would’ve known I was tailing you. No way. | 不会的 你绝不可能知道我在跟踪你 不可能 |
[49:56] | Oh, we knew. | 噢 我们知道啊 |
[49:58] | We knew you were coming after us | 我们知道你们跟在我们后边 |
[50:00] | -the moment you took our five grand. -YOUR five grand? | -就在你拿了我们给的5千块 -你们的5千块? |
[50:03] | The five grand’s a down payment, there’s another 15 when it’s done. | 五千是定金 事成了之后还有一万五 |
[50:09] | The guy who paid you in the bar, Domino Derek, | 酒吧里付钱给你的那个人 Domino Derek |
[50:13] | an old poker friend of Albert’s. | 是Albert的一个老牌友 |
[50:24] | All this! Why? | 这一切!为什么? |
[50:28] | I’m a good cop. | 我是个好警察 |
[50:29] | -Excuse me? -OK, I take the occasional backhander, but who doesn’t? | -你说什么? -好吧 我是偶尔拿点回扣 可谁不拿呢? |
[50:33] | I’m old school. Do you know how many villains I’ve put away? | 我是老派警察 你知道我抓过多少坏蛋吗? |
[50:36] | The ones who didn’t pay you? | 那些没给你好处的? |
[50:38] | So you call me a rotten apple, | 所以你把我叫作败类 |
[50:40] | a disease that needs to be rooted out, | 一个需要被清理门户的人 |
[50:42] | then you do deals with con men? | 于是你和骗子做交易? |
[50:44] | That makes you the scab. The Judas. | 这样一来你也是混蛋了 叛徒 |
[50:47] | Coppers like you were extinct years ago. | 你这样的警察都绝种好多年了 |
[50:49] | I’m trying to do honest police work with both my hands tied behind my back. | 我努力想两袖清风 老老实实地做警察 |
[50:52] | Honest? Planting drugs on people. | 老老实实? 往百姓身上塞毒品陷害 |
[50:56] | Taking bribes to let them go. | 要收了贿赂才放他们走 |
[50:58] | We know you threatened Kat Farmer if she wouldn’t spy for you. | 我们知道你威胁过Kat Farmer 让她替你盯梢 |
[51:01] | That’s the trouble with being predictable, Inspector. | 一旦预见到了这个 那你就有麻烦了 探长 |
[51:05] | It meant we could read you like a book. | 这意味着我们将你一眼看透了 |
[51:13] | -Yeah. Wainwright here. I’ve got something for you. -Thank you. | -嗯 Wainwright在这儿 我有点活要给你 -谢谢 |
[51:17] | You using Kat actually made our life easier. | 其实你利用Kat反而让我们的生活更轻松了 |
[51:22] | Really? Well, delighted I could help. | 真的? 真高兴我能帮上忙 |
[51:24] | -Emma? -Oh, she’s a train crash. But she’s all right. | -Emma? -哦 她拉里邋遢的 但是可以信赖 |
[51:27] | It meant we could feed you the information we wanted you to have more easily. | 意味着我们能更轻易地把需要你知道的消息透露给你 |
[51:32] | -What’s this, here? A family crest? -The Topping family. | -这是什么? 家族徽章? -Topping家族的 |
[51:35] | We need it exactly the same. | 我们要仿得一模一样的 |
[51:36] | By tomorrow, you said? | 明天给你 如何? |
[51:39] | Can it be done? | 能完成么? |
[51:41] | It’s not easy. You have to get the stone right. | 不容易啊 你必须弄到合适的石材才行 |
[51:44] | Sean and Emma Kennedy. The newbies. | Sean和Emma Kennedy 两个新人 |
[51:45] | These two are Stone’s soft underbelly. | 他们是Stone的软肋 |
[51:48] | If we get to them, we can penetrate the inner circle | 如果我们接近他们 我们就能打入内部 |
[51:51] | and tear it apart. That’s how we get him. | 逐个击破 最终抓住他 |
[51:53] | We knew you were targeting Sean and Emma, so we played along. | 我们知道你的对象是Sean和Emma 所以将计就计 |
[51:55] | It’s Sean Kennedy. | 我是Sean Kennedy |
[51:56] | I’ll tell you what you want to know, | 你想知道什么我都会告诉你 |
[51:58] | but I need to see that Emma’s free first. | 但我先要确认Emma自由了才行 |
[52:00] | -You won’t regret this, kid. -Yeah, I’d better not. | -你不会后悔的 小子 -嗯 我希望不 |
[52:03] | We told you the bracelet was valuable | 我们告诉你 那个手镯很值钱 |
[52:05] | because we knew you couldn’t resist getting your hands on the extra cash | 因为我们了解你忍不住捞一笔外快 |
[52:07] | we said it was worth. | 我们说它值多少就捞多少 |
[52:09] | I’m afraid the bracelet they gave you… | 恐怕给你的那个手镯… |
[52:11] | -What about it? -Well, we’re going to have to take it with us. | -它怎么了? -额 我们必须带走作为物证 |
[52:14] | You stole a bracelet you thought was worth 50 grand, | 你偷了一个你以为值五万块的手镯 |
[52:17] | and used your own money to try and entrap us. | 然后用你自个儿的钱想给我们下套 |
[52:21] | You know what you have to do? | 知道你要怎么做吗? |
[52:23] | -Just go along with everything until you turn up. -Exactly. | -只要若无其事 按部就班就好 一直等到你出现 -没错儿 |
[52:29] | He’s dropped off the cash. | 他把现金给我了 |
[52:31] | Ash made up an identical package, with fake money | Ash做了个一模一样的袋子 里面是假钞 |
[52:34] | and a recording device. | 还有个录音设备 |
[52:42] | All we had to do then was switch the envelopes and wait for you to arrest me. | 然后我们只要偷梁换柱 等你来抓我就行 |
[53:15] | “So? What do you say, Michael?” | “那么 Michael 你意下如何?” |
[53:18] | “One hundred grand and you can walk.” | “十万赎得自由身” |
[53:20] | “A hundred? It was 50 before.” | “十万? 说好是五万的” |
[53:23] | “I double it for a big cheese like you.” | “你这样的肥肉 当然要翻一番啦” |
[53:25] | “You see, someone offered me 20 grand to put you away,” | “知道吗 有人出价两万要我抓捕你” |
[53:28] | “so I need the right incentive not to do that.” | “所以若要违人家意 我总得有个好由头吧” |
[53:30] | “You get me the cash and this will all just disappear.” | “你给我现金 那么这一切就全当没发生” |
[53:33] | “-How? -I’ll do what I always do when I’m paid to make a case go away.” | “-怎么做? -照我的老规矩 货到付款 钱案两清” |
[53:38] | “Pollute the evidence, a couple of schoolboy errors in the paperwork” | “毁灭证据 学生在试卷上做错了题目罢了” |
[53:41] | “and tell your brief what to look for. You’ll be out in an hour.” | “告诉你的当事人该怎么做 不出一个小时你就能出去了” |
[53:43] | “That’s got to be worth a hundred grand.” | “十万是物有所值哟” |
[53:48] | I was doing my job. | 我在做本职工作啊 |
[53:50] | Sidney Fisk. I’m arresting you on suspicion of corruption. | Sidney Fisk 你涉嫌贪污 我要逮捕你 |
[53:54] | -Hang on a minute, I’m not the villain, here. I’m not the scumbag. -You do not have to say anything. | -等下 我不是坏蛋 我不是蛀虫 -你什么都不必说了 |
[53:58] | -But it may harm your defence… -I was doing my job. | -这可能会你的答辩不利… -我在做本职工作 |
[54:21] | -Sean! -You surprised to see me? -No, I just… | -Sean! -看到我很惊讶吗? -没 我就是… |
[54:24] | -It’s OK, I know. -Know what? | -没事 我都知道 -知道什么? |
[54:28] | Everything. Fisk, what he made you do. | 所有的事 Fisk 他逼你做的事 |
[54:33] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[54:35] | -No, it ain’t. -Yes, it is, listen, | -不 有事 -嗯 听好 |
[54:37] | we’ve taken care of it. He won’t be bothering you again. | 我们都打点好了 他不会再来骚扰你了 |
[54:40] | You must think I’m such a skank. | 你一定觉得我是个臭三八 |
[54:43] | No. | 没有 |
[54:48] | -He said he was going to… -I know. | -他说他要… -我知道 |
[54:52] | She’s all I’ve got, Sean. | 她是我的全部 Sean |
[54:54] | Listen, this is about what Fisk did, not you… | 听好 这些都是Fisk干的 而不是你… |
[54:58] | I know more than anyone, people like us, | 我比任何人都清楚我们这种人 |
[54:59] | where we’re from, you know, we take care of our own. | 我们从哪儿来 你知道 我们都自顾自个儿 |
[55:04] | So we’re all good. OK? | 那我们没事了 对吧? |
[55:07] | In fact… In fact, we’re better than good. | 其实…其实 我们不是一般二般的好 |
[55:09] | -What’s this? -It’s your cut. | -这是什么? -你的抽成 |
[55:11] | What? | 什么? |
[55:13] | From the con we were working on, the bracelet switch. | 我们布的骗局赚来的 手镯调包 |
[55:16] | -But… -It’s not charity, OK? You earned it. | -但… -这不是施舍 好吧? 你赚的 |
[55:18] | Sean, I can’t take this. | Sean 这个我不能收 |
[55:20] | I don’t deserve it, not after what I did. | 我干了那些坏事 我不配 |
[55:22] | Yes, you can. | 你应得的 |
[55:26] | -I owe you. -Call it even. | -算我欠你的 -当扯平了吧 |
[55:29] | -Mummy! -Hello! | -妈咪! -好啊! |
[55:34] | Laurel, this is Sean, say hello. | Laurel 这是Sean 快问好 |
[55:36] | Hiya. | 嗨呀 |
[55:39] | Take care of yourself, Kat. | 保重 Kat |
[55:40] | You too, Seany… | 你也是 Seany… |
[55:50] | Micheal Michael. | |
[55:54] | Come to wave me off? | 来为我送行么? |
[55:57] | You took a hell of a risk carrying on with the con… | 你真是吃了豹子胆了才敢继续骗下去… |
[55:59] | You should’ve accepted Fisk’s offer in the pub. | 你在酒吧的时候就该采纳Fisk的提议 |
[56:02] | -You could have ended it there and then. -Well, I was having so much fun. | -你本可当场就收官的 -额 我相当乐在其中啊 |
[56:05] | You saw an opportunity to relieve Fisk of his cash and you took it. | 你瞅准一个机会 刮走了Fisk的现钞 据为己有 |
[56:08] | -That’s what I do. -That’s dirty money. | -我一贯如此 -那是赃款 |
[56:10] | Made from bribery and corruption, | 贪污和受贿的赃款 |
[56:13] | and by rights, it belongs to the Metropolitan Police. | 而且按理说 它当缴公给伦敦警察局 |
[56:15] | Yeah, maybe, but we’ll put it to much better use. | 嗯 或许吧 但我们用在了更好的地方 |
[56:19] | What makes you think I won’t just arrest you for it? | 你凭什么觉得我不会因此逮捕你? |
[56:22] | -You won’t do that. -Won’t I? | -你不会的 -我不会? |
[56:24] | Because then, you’d have to explain to your superiors how you | 因为那样你就得向你上司们解释 |
[56:28] | blackmailed a group of con artists into helping you catch a bent cop. | 你是如何勒索一组大骗子 来帮你抓一个卑鄙警察的 |
[56:31] | Well, they did say by any means necessary. | 唔 他们说过可采取一切必要手段 |
[56:35] | We could go and talk them through it now, | 我们可以现在过去和他们沟通下啊 |
[56:38] | if you like, you know, while I’m still here? | 要是你愿意的话 你懂的 趁我还没开溜? |
[56:43] | Goodbye, Chief Inspector. | 再见咯 探长 |
[56:46] | Michael Michael. | |
[56:51] | This was a one-off. Starting now, the slate’s clean. | 下不为例 从现在开始恩怨两清了 |
[56:56] | I’m the law enforcer and you’re the criminal. | 我是个执法者 而你是罪犯 |
[56:58] | If I can catch you, I will. | 要是我抓得到你 我会抓的 |
[57:03] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 无论如何我不会让你抓到的 |
[57:18] | -So, how was she about us keeping Fisk’s money? -Fine. | -她对于我们私吞Fisk的钱有什么看法? -搞定 |
[57:23] | -Fine? Yeah, well, she moaned for a bit, | -搞定? -嗯 额 她发了点牢骚 |
[57:26] | then I convinced her it was for the best. | 然后我说服她钱用于正途了 |
[57:27] | How was Kat? | Kat好吗? |
[57:30] | OK, yeah. | 挺好 嗯 |
[57:31] | Can we get back to normal now, please? | 拜托 咱恢复正常好吗? |
[57:33] | It didn’t feel right working for the police. | 帮警察做事我浑身不对劲 |
[57:35] | Give me tinkers and tricksters, and gamblers and fraudsters any time. | 流浪汉也好 骗子也好 赌徒也好 碰瓷的也好 放马过来 |
[57:39] | At least you know where you stand with them. | 至少你知道你和他们是同一条道上的 |
[57:41] | Ain’t that the truth? | 这话不假 |