时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You! Another beer. | 就你! 再来一杯 |
[00:15] | This one taste like monkey sweat. | 这杯尝起来跟马尿似的 |
[00:17] | Please! | 别这样! |
[00:19] | What?! You lecture ME in manners? | 什么?! 我的一言一行还要你来指手画脚? |
[00:21] | You, dressed like prostitute! | 你 穿的跟个妓女似的! |
[00:24] | Eh! It’s six o’clock in the morning. I want my breakfast. | 咳! 现在是早上六点 我要吃早饭 |
[00:27] | Can we just get on with the game, please? | 我们赶紧玩完这局 行吗? |
[00:30] | Come on, then, little boy, make your bloody move. | 来吧 小家伙 放马过来 |
[00:41] | Yeah, all right. | 好 好的 |
[00:44] | I’ll call you five grand. | 我叫五千块 |
[00:45] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你是什么牌 |
[01:10] | Hang on a minute. I’ve been looking at you all night. | 等一下 我看了你一晚上了 |
[01:13] | I’m flattered. You’re not really my type, love. | 受宠若惊啊 不过你不是我的型 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | Trying to work out why I knew your face, | 一直想为何觉得你很脸熟 |
[01:17] | and it’s just come to me. | 刚才突然明白了 |
[01:18] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[01:20] | I think you’re Kennedy. | 我觉得你是肯尼迪家的 |
[01:22] | The card counter. I think you’re Sean Kennedy. | 那个会算牌的家伙 我觉得你应该是Sean Kennedy |
[01:27] | Security! | 保安! |
[01:36] | Argh! | 啊! |
[01:45] | Kensington. | 去肯辛顿 |
[01:52] | Stop! | 停车! |
[01:56] | When WILL you be free? | 你什么时候有空? |
[01:58] | I need to cash these chips. | 我要兑换这些筹码 |
[01:59] | I can’t exactly go back in the casino. | 我是不能再回那赌场了 |
[02:00] | Well, well, well, what have we here! | 好吧 好吧 看看这是谁啊! |
[02:02] | I’ll call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[02:04] | Five bloody grand you took off me. | 五千大钞啊 从我这骗的 |
[02:07] | I want my money, you cheating pig, | 我要我的钱 你这个混蛋骗子 |
[02:09] | or I call the police! | 要不然我就报警! |
[02:10] | Look, OK, OK, OK. | 冷静 好 很好 很好 |
[02:12] | Look, mate, that’s only fair, all right? | 听着 老兄 公平一点 怎样? |
[02:14] | Five grand, yeah? | 五千块 是吧? |
[02:17] | There you go. Sorry about that. | 给你 不好意思啦 |
[02:21] | You want to cash the chips? | 你要兑换筹码? |
[02:26] | I’ll do it. | 我来帮你 |
[02:28] | -I’ll give you cash for them, right now. -How much? | -我拿现金换 就现在 -你给多少? |
[02:32] | How much you got in there? | 你们有多少筹码? |
[02:34] | About 40K’s worth. | 差不多值四万 |
[02:36] | I’ll give you ten. | 我给你一万 |
[02:37] | You’re having a laugh, mate! | 你开玩笑 兄弟! |
[02:39] | -15. -No chance… | -一万五 -没门… |
[02:41] | 20, final offer. 20 grand cash, right now. | 两万 最多了 两万现金 现在就给 |
[02:45] | You make a bit, I make a bit. What’s not to like? | 你退一步 我退一步 什么事不好商量呢? |
[02:49] | What’s not to like? | 什么不好商量? |
[02:52] | I’d like to cash these, please. | 我要兑换这些筹码 |
[02:55] | -Is this a joke? -What? | -你开玩笑吗? -什么? |
[02:57] | I’m not cashing these. | 这些兑换不了 |
[02:59] | What do you mean you’re not cashing them? Why? | 兑换不了 你什么意思?为什么? |
[03:01] | Well why d’you think? They’re fake. | 这怎么能兑换? 都是假的 |
[03:04] | Obviously they’re fake. | 很明显都是假的 |
[03:09] | I think you’re Kennedy. | 我觉得你是肯尼迪家的 |
[03:11] | The card counter. I think you’re Sean Kennedy. | 会算牌的家伙 我觉得你应该是Sean·Kennedy |
[03:14] | Security! | 保安! |
[03:25] | Kensington. | 去肯辛顿 |
[03:30] | 20 grand cash, right now. | 两万现金 现在就给 |
[03:33] | You make a bit, I make a bit. What’s not to like? | 你退一步 我退一步 什么事不好商量呢? |
[03:38] | What’s not to like? | 什么事不好商量? |
[03:40] | Argh! | 嘎啊! |
[03:48] | Listen, cheers, Caz. | 听着 多谢 Caz |
[03:50] | You played an absolute blinder as usual. | 你扮的托还是 一如既往得逼真 |
[03:52] | Thanks, babe. Really sweet of you, that. | 谢了 亲爱的 小嘴儿真甜 |
[03:54] | Sure we can’t give you a lift anywhere? | 真的不要我们送你一程吗? |
[03:55] | No thanks, Ash. Not feeling too clever, to be honest. | 不 谢了 Ash 说实话 我觉得不太舒服 |
[03:58] | I could do with a bit of a walk and some fresh… | 我要出去走走 呼吸一下新… |
[04:00] | Whoa… Ooh! | 哇… 喔! |
[04:06] | Ambulance. | 救护车 |
[04:53] | You’re going to be fine, love. | 你会没事的 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | -Tough as old boots, you are. -Less of the “old”. | -你可是老当益壮 -还没”老”呢 |
[04:58] | Yeah, well, you know what I mean. I don’t want to die, Ash. | 好吧 你知道我什么意思 我还不想死 Ash |
[05:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! No-one’s doing any dying. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 没人会死 |
[05:05] | Besides, there’s a queue. And Albert’s first. | 再说了 顺序都是排好了的 Albert排第一个 |
[05:08] | Charming! | 美人儿! |
[05:10] | You’re going to be fine, yeah? | 会没事的 好吗? |
[05:12] | I’ll come back with a bunch of grapes. | 我会再来给你带串葡萄 |
[05:17] | -Are you next of kin? -Well, as good as. There’s no-one else. | -你们是亲属吗? -嗯 算是吧 没别人了 |
[05:20] | Your friend’s had a very serious heart attack | 你的朋友有很严重的心脏病 |
[05:23] | and she’ll be in for quite a while. | 她要在这呆一阵子 |
[05:24] | Now, she’s going to need some stuff from home. | 现在 她需要一些家里的用品 |
[05:27] | Is there any way you’ll be able to sort that out? | 你们能帮忙取来吗? |
[05:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, consider it done. | 好 好 包在我身上 |
[05:33] | Heart attack? | 心脏病? |
[05:36] | All right, thanks for letting me know, Sandra. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我 Sandra |
[05:39] | Yeah, I know it couldn’t have been an easy call. | 是的 我知道你也很伤心 |
[05:41] | Right, thanks again. Bye-bye. | 好了 谢谢 拜拜 |
[05:46] | Poor old girl. | 可怜的大姑娘 |
[05:48] | I’ll have a whiskey, Eddie, large one. | 给我一杯威士忌 Eddie 大杯 |
[05:52] | I know how you feel, mate. | 我知道你的感觉 兄弟 |
[05:54] | I might join you there. | 我可能也和你感同身受 |
[05:55] | Very upsetting news. | 很令人不安的消息 |
[05:57] | -You already heard? -Yeah, Ash phoned me. | -你听说了? -是啊 Ash打电话告诉我的 |
[06:00] | Well, I suppose it wasn’t a surprise to anyone. | 好吧 我猜对任何人这都不是个秘密了 |
[06:03] | She just went down like a sack of potatoes. | 她就那么瘫倒了 跟一麻袋土豆一样 |
[06:06] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[06:07] | In the end, they had no option but to put her down. | 最后 大家没办法只好任她倒下 |
[06:13] | They shot Carol? | 他们打死了Carol? |
[06:14] | No! El Matador, at 10.30 at Chepstow. | 不是! EI Matador 十点半在切普斯托 |
[06:18] | I’m talking about Carol. | 我在说Carol |
[06:21] | Oh! Carol is recovering in the hospital. | 哦! Carol正在医院休养 |
[06:23] | And unless the NHS is in more trouble than I thought, | 除非社保的麻烦比我想象的还要严重 |
[06:26] | I don’t believe they’re planning on murdering her. | 否则我相信他们不会计划枪杀她的 |
[06:29] | Right. Good, cos… | 对对 很好 因为… |
[06:31] | yeah, she’s er… She’s a… She’s a lovely lady, Carol. | 她 呃… 她是… 她很可爱 这个Carol |
[06:34] | Remember the Downing Street switch? | 记得唐宁街掉包吗? |
[06:37] | -What, THAT was Carol? -Uh-huh. Yeah. | -什么 那是Carol干的? -嗯哼 是的 |
[06:40] | -And the London Eye float. -Yeah? | -还有伦敦眼漂浮 -也是吗? |
[06:42] | The bearer bond scam of 2000. All hers. | 2000年的不记名债券骗局 都是她干的 |
[06:44] | She even… | 她 甚至… |
[06:46] | She even took Mad Frankie Fraser for ten quid when she was five years old. | 甚至在五岁的时候就骗了疯弗兰基弗雷泽十磅 |
[06:49] | No! | 不会吧! |
[06:52] | Yeah, in her day… | 真的 在她的那个年代… |
[06:54] | Carol was one of the best. | Carol可是所向披靡 |
[06:56] | So there’s no fella on the scene, then? | 那么 她现在还没个老伴么? |
[06:58] | Not if this is anything to go by. | 从这些东西来看 不会有的 |
[07:00] | Whoa! Now that is what I call comfort food. | 哇哦! 这些就是所谓的安慰食品 |
[07:04] | No wonder she’s not well. | 怪不得她身体不好 |
[07:11] | What the hell… | 什么玩意… |
[07:13] | “Eat Yourself Slender”? Now, this I’ve got to see. | “越吃越瘦”? 我倒要来看看 |
[07:22] | ‘Hey, I’m Dr Dean Deville, | ‘嘿 我是Dean Deville博士 |
[07:24] | ‘and I’m here today to tell you about the EYS plan | ‘今天我来告诉你我们的EYS节食计划 |
[07:27] | ‘the diet plan that has taken the slimming world by storm. | ‘目前我们的节食计划已经席卷减肥界 |
[07:30] | ‘Eat Yourself Slender is the diet plan that allows you | ‘越吃越瘦这个节食计划能够让你 |
[07:34] | ‘to live the lifestyle you deserve | ‘按你应有的方式生活 |
[07:36] | ‘while simultaneously helping you to lose weight. | ‘而与此同时帮助你减肥 |
[07:39] | ‘How’s that possible? | ‘这怎么可能? |
[07:41] | ‘Simple! By understanding how metabolism really works. | ‘很简单! 只要了解新陈代谢的原理就可以了 |
[07:44] | ‘For the last five years, | ‘最近的五年里 |
[07:46] | ‘I have worked with a team of top nutritionists across the globe, | ‘我与一组世界顶尖的营养学家合作 |
[07:49] | ‘and what I’ve learned has turned the science of weight loss on its head. | ‘我所学到的已经完全颠覆了减肥科学的概念 |
[07:55] | ‘Now it’s time to share that with you in the UK. | ‘现在是时候与在英国的你一起分享 |
[07:57] | ‘There are four types of fat. | ‘脂肪分为四种 |
[07:59] | ‘Good fat, bad fat, thin fat and fat fat. | ‘好脂肪 坏脂肪 瘦脂肪 胖脂肪 |
[08:01] | ‘The Eat Yourself Slender plan allows you to eat all the good thin fat you like, | ‘越吃越瘦计划能让您吃到所喜爱的好的瘦的脂肪 |
[08:05] | ‘whilst at the same time reducing your bad fat fat. | ‘同时减掉你的坏的胖的脂肪 |
[08:09] | ‘This is Ray. | ‘这是Ray |
[08:11] | ‘Look at him before. | ‘看看他以前的样子 |
[08:12] | ‘And look at him now! | ‘再看他现在的样子! |
[08:14] | ‘He has lost 22 stone by eating what he wants to eat | ‘他在越吃越瘦计划的指导下想吃就吃 |
[08:18] | ‘on the Eat Yourself Slender plan. | ‘减重22英石 |
[08:20] | ‘Gail used to be repulsive | ‘Gail曾经惨不忍睹 |
[08:22] | ‘but six months on the Eat Yourself Slender plan… | ‘但是加入越吃越瘦计划六个月之后… |
[08:26] | ‘and Gail’s got the figure she always wanted. | ‘她就得到了她一直想要的身材 |
[08:29] | ‘So, don’t delay. | ‘所以 还等什么 |
[08:30] | ‘For only 99.99 pounds a month, you too can be part | ‘只要99块99每月 你也能一样 |
[08:33] | ‘of the Eat Yourself Slender plan. | ‘成为越吃越瘦计划的一员 |
[08:35] | ‘Be the person you always wanted to be. | ‘拥有你梦寐以求的身材 |
[08:37] | ‘The Eat Yourself Slender plan. | ‘越吃越瘦 |
[08:39] | ‘Because the rest of your life starts today.’ | ‘只因你的新生从今天开始’ |
[08:47] | Carol had been on the diet for six months. | Carol已经节食六个月了 |
[08:49] | She was nine and a half stone when she started, | 她开始的时候是九个半英石 |
[08:52] | 13 when admitted to hospital this morning. | 今天早上进医院的时候是十三英石 |
[08:54] | And if you read these, you can see why. | 如果你读读这些就知道为什么了 |
[08:55] | It is a recipe for heart disease, | 这个配方就会导致心脏问题 |
[08:58] | high blood pressure, raised cholesterol. | 高血压 高胆固醇 |
[08:59] | It’d be funny if it wasn’t so dangerous. | 不危险就怪了 |
[09:01] | Meanwhile, Dr Dean Deville and his wife and business partner Dana | 同时Dean Deville博士和他的妻子兼生意伙伴Dana |
[09:05] | have gained quite a few pounds over the last few years. | 前几年已经赚了不少钱 |
[09:08] | Yeah, over ten million of them, according to Companies House. | 是的 工商局显示 至少一千万了 |
[09:11] | Please tell me we think they can afford to shed a few. | 拜托 告诉我 我们都认为他们应该能跟我们分享一二 |
[09:14] | They sold Carol a diet plan that nearly killed her. | 他们卖给Carol一个致命的节食计划 |
[09:17] | I think we should take them for everything we can. | 我们应该竭尽全力搞垮他们 |
[09:20] | -Yeah, definitely. -Oh, yes. | -是的 当然 -哦 好的 |
[09:22] | OK. Good. So, who are they? | 好 很好 那么 他们到底是谁? |
[09:24] | Albert – history. | Albert – 查一下他们的来历 |
[09:26] | Where did they come from and why did they leave America? | 来自哪里 为什么离开美国? |
[09:28] | -Emma, check out their business interests and anything else they may be involved in. -Mm-hm. | -Emma 查一下他们的营业利润以及可能牵涉到的事 -嗯 |
[09:32] | Sean, check out the science. Their labs and qualifications. | Sean 查一下科学方面的问题 他们的实验室和执照 |
[09:35] | I’ll do hobbies and personal interests. | 我来查他们的口味和个人喜好 |
[09:38] | Ash, the legal implications. How the hell do they manage to keep selling a product | Ash 法律问题 为什么明明这么危险 |
[09:42] | that is clearly so dangerous. Right? Let’s do this. | 他们还能一直卖下去 好吗? 开工 |
[09:45] | ‘I’m Dr Dean Deville… Dr Dean Deville… | ‘我是Dean Deville博士… Dean Deville博士… |
[09:47] | ‘I’m Dr Dean Deville, | ‘我是Dean Deville博士 |
[09:49] | ‘and I’m here today to tell you about the EYS plan.’ | ‘今天我们要跟你分享我们的越吃越瘦计划’ |
[09:51] | Dean and Dana Deville. Oh, these guys are pros. | Dean和Dana Deville 哦 这些家伙可是老油条了 |
[09:54] | They’ve been doing what they’ve been doing in one form or another over the years. | 他们这套把戏已经换汤不换药地耍了好多年了 |
[09:58] | They always manage to stay just one step ahead of the law. | 他们总是在法律上超前一步 |
[10:01] | ‘With Pro-Butrimol-F and active vita-beta-retinal 5 action, | ‘内含Pro-Butrimol-F和活性vita-beta-retinal 5重功效 |
[10:05] | ‘this is probably the best vitamin in the world ever, ever.’ | ‘这算是世界上最棒的维他命了 绝无仅有’ |
[10:08] | In 2005, they moved onto the internet | 2005年 他们进军互联网 |
[10:11] | and became the king and queen of the infomercial. | 然后就成了广告片天王天后 |
[10:14] | ‘Just 9.99 pounds is all it’ll cost to end the pain of arthritis forever, forever. | ‘只要9块9毛9 关节炎疼痛都带走 |
[10:20] | ‘And say goodbye to swine flu misery with Pig-U-Go.’ | ‘远离猪流感就用霹雳狗’ |
[10:36] | There’s no evidence to suggest any products they sell | 没有任何证据显示他们销售的任何产品 |
[10:39] | have had scientific testing. | 曾进行过科学测试 |
[10:41] | And as far as qualifications are concerned, well, | 考虑到执照问题的话 |
[10:44] | they’re from a mail order place in Tupelo. | 他们从图珀洛的一家邮寄中心发货 |
[10:47] | Dr Pepper is more qualified than these two. | 胡椒博士都比他们更合格 |
[10:49] | They circumvent any legal issues | 他们通过把这些按健康补品卖出的办法 |
[10:51] | arising from this by selling them | 绕过所有可能发生的法律问题 |
[10:53] | as health supplements and like Albert said, | 就像Albert所说的 |
[10:55] | always just getting away with it. | 总是撇得干干净净 |
[10:57] | Last year, they made profits of over 2 million pounds. | 去年 他们赚了两百多万 |
[11:00] | getting away with it. Most of it’s invested in art purchases | 也没岔子 赚来的钱大多用来投资了艺术品交易 |
[11:03] | which they store in safety deposits, | 然后把它们存在保险柜里 |
[11:06] | to sell for profit at a later date. | 过段时间再卖了挣差价 |
[11:09] | It looks like they have an interest in art, | 看起来他们好像对艺术品感兴趣 |
[11:11] | but it’s done purely for financial gain. | 其实这完全就是为了赚钱 |
[11:14] | So I think it’s pretty clear that the accumulation of money | 所以我想 这一点挺清楚的 赚钱 |
[11:17] | is their main hobby, | 一定是他们最大爱好 |
[11:19] | but what’s their weakness? | 不过他们有什么弱点吗? |
[11:22] | -Arrogance. They think they’re untouchable. -Yes. | -狂妄 他们觉得没人敢惹他们 -是的 |
[11:24] | But the UK’s much more strictly regulated than the States – | 不过英国的管理可比美国严格 |
[11:27] | it must be getting harder for them to stay ahead of the authorities. | 所以想在英国当局面前技高一筹肯定更不容易 |
[11:32] | So, if you were them, | 所以 如果你是他们 |
[11:34] | wouldn’t you be looking for a way out now? | 你不会想要找个办法抽身而出吗? |
[11:37] | A way to find the big one, the ultimate, that one last | 想办法大干一场 最后一场 找到一种最终 |
[11:40] | legitimate product that would allow you to retire? | 能让你退休的合法产品? |
[11:43] | So that’s what we offer them? | 所以我们就给他们这个? |
[11:45] | Yes. And we use their arrogance, | 不错 利用他们的狂妄 |
[11:47] | this feeling they can do anything, | 他们那种觉得无所不能的想法 |
[11:49] | to blind them to what we’re doing. | 让他们对我们的所作所为失去防范 |
[11:51] | So what’s the actual con? | 那到底怎么个骗法? |
[11:53] | We are going to sell them | 我们准备卖给他们 |
[11:55] | a genuine wonder product that will make them billions. | 一种神奇的 能让他们赚大钱的产品 |
[11:59] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[12:00] | The best diet drug in the world ever! | 有史以来最好的减肥药! |
[12:04] | All right, so what’s the convincer? | 好吧 那怎么让他们相信? |
[12:06] | Yes, these people are scammers themselves. | 对啊 他们本身就是骗子 |
[12:09] | And pretty good ones. | 还是很不错的那种 |
[12:11] | They’ll spot an ordinary convincer a mile off. | 他们不等靠近就能觉察到出普通的骗术 |
[12:14] | So in order to outsmart them, we’ll have to be very clever. | 所以要耍他们 我们得比他们更精明 |
[12:18] | Who’s heard of the Montagne scam? | 谁听说过蒙太奇骗局? |
[12:20] | The guy that stole the Venus de Milo. | 偷走断臂维纳斯的那个家伙 |
[12:22] | Yeah, and more importantly, sold it again. | 是的 最重要的是 他又把它卖了 |
[12:25] | So, our convincer, we are going to sell the Devilles this. | 所以 我们的骗术 就是把这个卖给Devilles |
[12:30] | The Lucien egg, one of a pair of Faberge eggs, | Lucien蛋 一对Faberge蛋中的一个 |
[12:32] | and this one is currently residing at the Tenguiz Gallery. | 而这一个现在收藏于Tenguiz画廊 |
[12:36] | -Who owns the other one? -The Devilles do. | -那谁有另一个? -Devilles有 |
[12:40] | The eggs together are worth much more than the sum of their parts, | 两个鸡蛋合起来可比单个收藏的总价高出好多呢 |
[12:43] | so unsurprisingly, the Devilles have made repeated attempts | 所以 毫不奇怪 Devilles已经尝试了许多次 |
[12:47] | to buy the Lucien egg, | 要把另一个鸡蛋买下来 |
[12:49] | but Josh Tenguiz simply isn’t interested. | 不过Josh Tenguiz并不感兴趣 |
[12:52] | They also tried to sell him their egg at a grossly inflated amount | 他们也试着把他们的那个鸡蛋以高价卖给他 |
[12:55] | -but still, no deal. -So? | -但还 没成 -所以? |
[12:58] | A few years ago, the Devilles were interviewed by police in connection to the purchase | 几年前 警方就审问过Devilles 因其涉嫌收买 |
[13:02] | and profitable sale of some stolen artwork. | 和高额卖出一些偷来的艺术品 |
[13:04] | They claimed they did it in good faith and there were no charges. | 他们称他们是出于善意 是不该被指控的 |
[13:08] | I think the jury’s still out on that one but I think it’s safe | 我觉得评审团还蒙在鼓里 但我觉得 |
[13:11] | to say these people would stop at nothing to snaffle up a bargain. | 可以确定的是 这些人会不计一切捞钱的 |
[13:15] | So Emma, Sean, I want you to check out security at the Tenguiz Gallery. | 那么Emma Sean 我希望你们查查Tenguiz画廊的安全装置 |
[13:19] | Ash, we’ll go and see an old friend of mine. | Ash 我们去见我的一个老朋友 |
[13:20] | Albert Dali Macmanus Albert, Dali Macmanus. | |
[13:23] | Wherever he is, whoever he is these days, | 无论他在哪 无论他变成什么样子了 |
[13:26] | I need you to find him. | 我要你找到他 |
[13:27] | And one last thing…We can’t rush this. | 还有 这件事上我们不要急 |
[13:31] | To draw these people in successfully, we need time, | 把他们成功引过来 要的是时间 |
[13:34] | so be patient and remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. | 耐心点 记住心急吃不了热豆腐 复仇也是如此 |
[13:39] | Freddy the Face, long time no see. | Freddy the Face 好久没见到了 |
[13:46] | Hello? No, I can’t talk right now. | 喂? 不 我现在不能交谈 |
[13:49] | No, I’m going into the gallery. No, I should be quick. | 不 我在展览馆里 不 我很快 |
[13:54] | OK, hold on… | 好吧 稍等 |
[14:00] | Cheers, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | Well, I’m done, you ready? Yeah, let’s do it. | 我好了 你准备好了吗 好 开始吧 |
[14:46] | Oh, my goodness. Excuse me, somebody! This is something bad here! | 哦 我的天 抱歉 来人!有危险品! |
[14:50] | There’s something bad here in this bag. | 包里有危险品 |
[14:53] | Evacuate the gallery as quickly as possible! | 请尽快撤出展览馆! |
[15:00] | Come on! | 快! |
[15:35] | If we’re thinking of trying to steal this egg, we’re in trouble. | 如果我们想着偷这蛋 我们就有麻烦了 |
[15:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:39] | Every exhibit in this gallery is coated with an invisible chemical | 展馆中的每个展品都涂上了看不见的化学药品 |
[15:44] | which reacts to an infra red light if taken through any | 它会与红外线作用 如果我们通过 |
[15:47] | of the 56 internal doors and sets off the alarms. | 56道内门中的任一个 警铃也会拉响 |
[15:50] | -Basically, we’re buggered. -We’re buggered. | -简单说 我们倒霉了 -我们会倒霉 |
[15:54] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[15:56] | That’ll be the pizza. Could you get that please, Sean? | 是披萨 能帮忙取一下么 Sean? |
[15:59] | Yeah, don’t worry about it, I’ll get it. | 好 没问题 我来搞定 |
[16:04] | Just push the door mate. | 推门就行了 兄弟 |
[16:10] | Oh, my gawd, I’m gonna have a bleedin’ ‘eart attack! | Oh 我的老天 我要犯心脏病了 |
[16:14] | What’s the matter, lift broken? | 怎么了 电梯坏了吗 |
[16:16] | Nah, it’s not the lifts mate, no, I’m just a fat git. | 没 不是电梯 朋友 我就是个死胖子 |
[16:20] | Glutton dressed as glam. What d’you think? | 饭桶也迷人 觉得怎么样? |
[16:30] | Oh, my God! | Oh 我的天 |
[16:33] | So over the whole time, we set up the convincer, | 于是在整个过程中 我们安置一个引子 |
[16:36] | me and Mickey will be in weekly contact with the Devilles. | 我和Mickey将会每周和Devilles联系 |
[16:39] | But each time we meet, | 不过每次见面 |
[16:40] | Freddy the Face will have fitted me with a smaller fat suit | Freddy the Face都会给我穿小一号的肥肉装 |
[16:43] | So by the time the convincer’s over, | 然后当引子阶段结束时 |
[16:45] | I’ll appear to have lost six stone | 我要假装减了六石体重 |
[16:47] | in as many weeks and they will want to know how. | 在几周的时间里 他们会想知道是为什么 |
[16:55] | -What? -It’s scary how well you carry it off. | -什么? -你一本正经的样子真可怕 |
[16:57] | Yeah. Sure you don’t want a bit of salad now? | 是啊 确定不要来点沙拉? |
[17:12] | -Hey, Em. -The Devilles are attending an art launch at three. | -喂 -Deville夫妇在三点参加一个艺术展开幕式 |
[17:15] | Oh, that’s fine. We’ll see you there. Bye. | 哦 好的 我们在那会面 |
[17:22] | Do you think we can make some money out of this one? | 你觉得我们这把能赚钱吗? |
[17:25] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[17:33] | -Another glass? -It’s free. Of course. | -再来一杯? -免费的 当然 |
[17:42] | -Five seconds. -Got it. | -五秒钟 -明白 |
[17:45] | It’s Balloon Cat, Mr Branson, yes, | 我是Balloon Cat Branson先生 是的 |
[17:47] | and Jeff Koons is hotter than ever right now. | Jeff Koons前所未有得火啊 |
[17:50] | I think it’s a steal at half a million, if you’ll pardon the pun. | 我觉得是就像偷来了50万 原谅我的玩笑 |
[17:55] | A painting like that would be worth ten times that at auction. | 那样的画在拍卖会上能值十倍的价 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I can talk to you later. OK, bye. | 好 我待会再和你谈 好的 再见 |
[18:14] | -Excuse me, did we meet? -I don’t think so. | -抱歉 我们见过? -似乎没有 |
[18:19] | Dana Deville, Doctor. | Dana Deville医生 |
[18:21] | Danny Mullen,dealer. | Danny Mullen商人 |
[18:22] | Oh, you’re a dealer? You got a card? | 哦 你是商人? 你有名片吗? |
[18:25] | My husband and I are always on the lookout for exciting new pieces. | 我丈夫和我总是寻觅好玩的新东西 |
[18:27] | I think I may have one. Here, there we go. | 我觉得我或许有 在这 给你 |
[18:34] | “If you don’t ask, you don’t get”. | “如果你不问 你就得不到” |
[18:36] | -And what does that mean? -Exactly what it says. | -什么意思? -就是这个意思 |
[18:39] | On the face of it, some pieces may seem tricky to source. | 表面来看 有一些东西看起来比较难搞到 |
[18:45] | But I say, I definitely can’t help you if you don’t ask. | 但我说 如果你不问 我永远帮不到你 |
[18:49] | But if you do ask, you get? | 但如果你要了 你能拿到? |
[18:51] | I haven’t failed yet. | 我还没失败过 |
[18:53] | What, ever? | 什么 从未? |
[18:55] | Nope. | 从未 |
[18:57] | What if I asked you for something that wasn’t even for sale? | 如果我向你要连卖都不卖的东西呢? |
[19:01] | As I said, I haven’t failed yet. | 像我说的 从未失败过 |
[19:05] | -Did she bite? -I don’t know. | -她上钩了吗? -不知道 |
[19:10] | -The Koons that was stolen from Madrid last month? -The what? | -上周在马德里被偷的Koons? -什么? |
[19:13] | The Koons, from L’Escuela. | 来自L’Escuela的Koons |
[19:14] | It was an early one, worth maybe a million. | 是早期的一个 值大约一百万 |
[19:22] | Well, I think that might just have been the man who stole it. | 而且 我觉得就是刚刚那个人偷的 |
[19:35] | Then there was Jessica, my uncle’s missus, | 然后 是Jessica 我叔叔的太太 |
[19:39] | she was fit as a fiddle. | 她身材超棒 |
[19:42] | Bang, massive heart attack – dead before she hit the ground. | 突然一下 严重的心脏病 – 还没倒下就过去了 |
[19:48] | You know, erm, it’s really nice of you to come and see me, Eddie. | 你知道吗 嗯 你们来看我真是太好了 Eddie |
[19:52] | I hope you don’t think I’m being rude | 希望你不会觉得我不礼貌 |
[19:54] | but do you think there’s any way we can talk about something | 但是你觉不觉得我们可以谈论一些其他的事 |
[19:57] | other than premature death from coronary heart disease? | 除了冠心病导致的英年早逝 |
[20:00] | Oh. Oh, ‘course. Sorry. | 喔 当然 抱歉 |
[20:02] | Stupid of me. I’m sorry, Carol. | 我太蠢了 抱歉 Carol |
[20:14] | How about deaths from cancer? | 说说癌症导致的死亡吧? |
[20:16] | -Same, really. -Yeah. | -一样 真的 -是啊 |
[20:32] | Go on then, what’s your favourite? | 那么来 你最喜欢哪个? |
[20:34] | Hey, now you’re talking. | 终于说对话了 |
[20:37] | You know when I was a little girl, it was the pink donuts, deffo, | 你知道吗 我小的时候 最爱粉色的多纳圈 |
[20:41] | but you know when you get a bit older, it’s the blue ones you like… | 但当你长大点 蓝色变成你最爱的… |
[20:48] | Well, this man’s clearly a player in the art world. | 看 这个人很明显是个艺术界的好手 |
[20:52] | Clearly. | 当然 |
[20:54] | OK, hand me his card. | 好的 给我他的名片 |
[20:57] | We’re going to have to meet. | 我们去会会他 |
[20:59] | And I said, “Belushi, you keep taking that crap, | 然后我说 “Belushi 你一直在说屁话 |
[21:02] | “it ain’t gonna do you no good.” | “他不会带给你任何好处” |
[21:03] | The very next day, he was dead, | 就在第二天 他就死了 |
[21:07] | and I took that as a sign. | 我觉得那就是信号 |
[21:10] | -What sort of a sign? -Primarily that he was sicker than I thought. | -什么信号? -主要就是他病得比我想像的严重 |
[21:16] | And also that I had a gift | 并且 我有一种天赋 |
[21:18] | and it was my duty to share that gift | 我觉得共享我的天赋是一种责任 |
[21:22] | and bring wellbeing and healing and happiness to others. | 把健康幸福带给他人 |
[21:27] | And that’s when you joined the CIA? | 就在那时你加入了CIA? |
[21:28] | Five years black ops and the extraordinary thing is that… | 五年的秘密工作 最奇妙的事是… |
[21:31] | Oh, enough of you, my sweet! | 哦 说够了么 亲爱的 |
[21:33] | I think our guest is a very busy man so | 我觉得我们客人可是个大忙人 所以 |
[21:35] | let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 我们不如直入主题吧 好吗? |
[21:37] | All right. Fine by me. | 好的 我随意 |
[21:40] | Mr Mullen, have you heard of a Faberge egg called the Laurentian? | Muller先生 你可有听过一个Faberge蛋叫做Laurentian? |
[21:46] | Hmm… 19th century, it’s not really my speciality. | 唔… 十九世纪的 不是我的专长 |
[21:49] | Well, we own it, it’s one of a pair. | 好吧 在我们手里 一对中的一个 |
[21:51] | The other’s called the Lucien Egg | 另外一个叫Lucien蛋 |
[21:53] | and it’s in the Tenguiz Gallery. | 现在在Tenguiz画廊展出 |
[21:55] | Now they were conceived as a pair, | 至今人们认为它们是一对 |
[21:57] | they were made as a pair. | 当初造的时候就是一对 |
[21:58] | And I’d imagine worth a whole lot more as a pair. | 我觉得一对的价值将不匪 |
[22:02] | Great minds, Mr Mullen, great minds. | 英明啊 Mullen先生 英明啊 |
[22:05] | Except that we’ve approached the owner on a number of occasions | 只不过我们已经联系过很多次货主 |
[22:09] | to buy the egg and he refuses. | 想买那个蛋 他都拒绝了 |
[22:11] | Drivels on about its aesthetic beauty, | 沉浸在艺术的美感中 |
[22:14] | how it makes him feel alive just to hold it | 说拿着它自己才会觉得是在活着 |
[22:17] | and we’ve run out of patience now. | 我们耗尽了耐心了 |
[22:21] | And so, as requested, we’ve got four words for you, Mullens. | 所以 作为要求 我们有四个字给你 Mullen先生 |
[22:24] | Four simple words that require one simple answer. | 四个简单的字寻得一个简单的回答 |
[22:27] | Can. You. Acquire. The… | 能 否 拿 到 … |
[22:32] | Sorry, five words. | 抱歉 五个字了 |
[22:35] | Can you get us the egg? | 能帮我们搞到那个蛋吗? |
[22:37] | Well, if we already know that Tenguiz won’t sell it to you, | 好的 既然我们已经知道了Tenguiz不会卖给你 |
[22:43] | there really is only one way of obtaining it. | 只有一个方法得到它了 |
[22:47] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[22:52] | OK. | 好 |
[22:53] | As I say, this isn’t really my area, | 我刚说过 这不是我的专长 |
[22:56] | so I’m guessing that each egg on its own is worth | 所以 我猜每个单独的蛋 |
[23:00] | maybe a quarter of a million? | 价值是二十五万? |
[23:03] | As a pair, maybe three quarters? | 一对 就是七十五万? |
[23:07] | The Tenguiz is a very secure gallery. | Tenguiz是个戒备森严的展馆 |
[23:09] | It would take organising, | 需要时间组织一下 |
[23:10] | which is expensive. | 这是很贵的 |
[23:12] | I have a team of trusted experts I always use. | 我有一个一直在用的专家小组 |
[23:17] | I’d want 50K, cash on delivery. | 我出价五万 现金交易 |
[23:20] | Do you know who we are, Mr Mullen? | 你知道我们是谁吗? Muller先生 |
[23:23] | Of course, I always do my research. | 当然 我习惯做调查 |
[23:25] | Then you’ll know we’re successful business people, | 那就知道我们是成功的商人 |
[23:28] | who did not get where they are by being taken for fools. | 是那种不能被当成傻子骗的人 |
[23:31] | And believe me, I have serious respect for that. | 相信我 我很尊重你们 |
[23:34] | But I’d need to know you trust me or this won’t work at all. | 我需要你相信我 否则事情将不能进行 |
[23:37] | Now, excuse me, I’m late for my next meeting. | 抱歉 我下个会要迟到了 |
[23:40] | We’re not saying we don’t trust you. | 我们不是说不相信你 |
[23:42] | OK, how’s this? I’ll involve you in the planning. | 好吧 这样你看行吗 我请你加入计划 |
[23:46] | But this will take some time to organise. | 但这也需要时间组织一下 |
[23:49] | So, we’ll have regular briefings, updates, at yours, at mine, | 我们需要定期简报 更新 你们的 我们的 |
[23:53] | wherever you want. | 你想怎么做 |
[23:54] | If you don’t like something and you have a better idea, | 如果有你不喜欢的并且你有更好的想法 |
[23:57] | we’ll change it. | 我们就做出修改 |
[23:58] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[24:03] | Weekly briefings. You’ll thank us for our input. | 每周报告 你们将会感谢我们的付出的 |
[24:08] | Then I think we have a deal. | 好吧 那我觉得我们成交了 |
[24:10] | I think we do. | 我也这样想 |
[24:17] | You won’t regret it. I’ll be in touch. | 你不会后悔的 我们保持联系 |
[24:22] | What time do you call this? | 你看看都什么时候了 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry but I got held up. | 我很抱歉我堵车了 |
[24:26] | Stop with the excuses. | 不要再找借口了 |
[24:35] | Three quarters of a mil? More like two. | 七十五万? 更像一百五十万 |
[24:39] | Nearly 2 million pounds profit! | 接近两百万英镑的利润! |
[24:41] | The best art theft deal in the world. Ever! | 全世界最好的盗窃艺术品交易 无敌! |
[24:48] | ‘There are four types of fat. | ‘脂肪分为四种 |
[24:50] | ‘Good fat, bad fat, thin fat and fat fat.’ | ‘好脂肪 坏脂肪 瘦脂肪 胖脂肪’ |
[24:53] | When setting up the convincer, Ash and I will be in weekly contact | 当设好了引子 Ash和我会每周 |
[24:57] | with the Devilles, but when we meet them, | 跟Deville夫妇联系 但当我们见面时 |
[24:59] | Freddy The Face will have fitted Ash with a smaller fat suit. | Freddy The Face会给Ash穿越来越瘦的肥肉装 |
[25:02] | So by the time the convincer is over, | 然后当引子阶段结束时 |
[25:04] | he’ll appear to have lost | 他要假装减了六英石体重 |
[25:07] | ‘I’m Doctor Dean Deville, | ‘我是Dean Deville博士 |
[25:10] | ‘and I’m here today to tell you about the EYS plan.’ | ‘今天我来告诉你我们的EYS节食计划’ |
[25:13] | The stakes are high. | 架子太高了 |
[25:15] | Breaking into The Tenguiz Gallery to get the egg is a tall order. | 闯入Tenguiz展馆拿蛋确实是个苛刻的要求 |
[25:20] | OK, that’s how you get in. | 好的 这就是你进去的办法 |
[25:30] | ‘You, too, can be part of the Eat Yourself Slender Plan.’ | ‘你也能成为把越吃越瘦计划中的一员’ |
[25:33] | So, the chemical the objects are sprayed with | 所以 喷上的化学制剂的名字是 |
[25:36] | is called Aceto-Styteline. | 叫做Aceto-Styteline |
[25:38] | It reacts with the infra-red on the doors and sets the alarms off. | 它能与门上的红外线反应 打开警铃 |
[25:42] | But if you subject Styteline to a 15-nanosecond blast of black light… | 但如果你能把Styteline暴露到黑光中达到十五纳秒… |
[25:46] | …It temporarily changes its refractive index. | …暂时就会改变它的折射率 |
[26:07] | ‘The Eat Yourself Slender Plan lets you eat the good, thin fat you like, | ‘越吃越瘦计划能让您吃到所喜爱的好的瘦的脂肪 |
[26:11] | ‘whilst at the same time reducing your bad fat fat.’ | ‘同时减少你的坏的胖的脂肪’ |
[26:17] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[26:24] | I got to change my lens prescription. | 我要换我的眼镜度数了 |
[26:31] | Through the ducts is the best way to get in. | 从管道进入是最好的办法了 |
[26:35] | Er, sorry, here are the, er… | 抱歉 这是 呃… |
[26:37] | Ah, good. Good. Now, this is what we were missing. | 啊 好的 好的 这就是我们错过的 |
[26:41] | ‘The Eat Yourself Slender Plan! | ‘越吃越瘦! |
[26:43] | ‘Because the rest of your life starts today.’ | ‘只因你的新生从今天开始’ |
[26:49] | -You sure you’re ready for the break-in? -Yeah. 100%. | -确信现在准备好进去了? -是的 百分之百 |
[26:52] | See you at the penthouse tomorrow, eight o’clock, sharp. | 明天在阁楼见 八点整 |
[26:55] | We’ll supply the popcorn. | 我们提供爆米花 |
[27:16] | My team should be arriving at the gallery now. | 我的人正赶往画廊 |
[27:18] | They know this has to go like clockwork. | 他们知道行动要争分夺秒 |
[27:21] | -There you go. -Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[27:23] | -Champagne? -Thanks. | -香槟? -谢谢 |
[27:24] | Please, have a seat. | 请 请坐 |
[27:27] | Sailing bloody close to the wind, bringing them in here. | 借风使舵 把他们带到这里 |
[27:30] | The nearer we draw them to us, | 我们把他们引得越近 |
[27:31] | the more they’ll trust us. According to Mickey. | 他们就会越相信我们 就像Mickey说的 |
[27:51] | Ah, this is Claude. He takes care of all our security concerns. | 这是Claude 他负责处理安全问题 |
[27:56] | Ah, the old “in and out” guy, huh? | 哦 一个”进进出出”的老家伙 嗯? |
[28:05] | OK, we’re in. | 好的 我们到了 |
[28:18] | There they are. | 他们在那 |
[28:54] | Right. | 好 |
[29:08] | OK. Let’s do it. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[29:30] | OK, I’m here. | 好的 我在这 |
[29:32] | OK, cameras 19 and 24 will freeze when I press enter. | 好 当我按下回车键时19和24号摄像机会停下 |
[29:36] | But the system’s on an automatic reboot every three minutes, | 不过这个机器每3分钟自动重启 |
[29:39] | which I can’t override. | 是我控制不了的 |
[29:41] | ‘So, you have exactly 180 seconds from when I say, OK?’ | ‘所以 你们只有180秒 从我说开始后 明白?’ |
[29:46] | And, go! | 好的 开始! |
[30:28] | Here comes the black light now. | 现在是黑光了 |
[31:09] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[31:11] | How much longer does he have? | 他还有多久? |
[31:13] | 45 seconds. Come on, fella, come on. | 45秒 快点 伙计 快点 |
[31:32] | Now the moment of truth. | 检验真理的时刻到了 |
[31:34] | The black light should block the security alarm. | 黑光灯应该可以阻断安全警铃 |
[31:42] | Wow. Ha! It actually worked. | 喔 哈 真成功了 |
[31:45] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着? |
[31:46] | Come on, Sean. | 快点 Sean |
[31:50] | Eight, seven… | 八 七… |
[31:52] | Six, five, four, three, two, one. | 六 五 四 三 二 一 |
[32:03] | Uh! Ha! | 啊! 哈! |
[32:06] | Nice one! | 干的不错! |
[32:13] | So, give us 24 hours, | 那么 给我们24小时 |
[32:15] | let the dust settle, and we’ll meet up tomorrow. | 一切尘埃落定 我们明天再见 |
[32:18] | You know, Mullen, Bill Clinton once said to me… | 你知道吗 Mullen 比尔·克林顿曾经告诉我… |
[32:20] | Shut up, Dean. | 闭嘴 Dean |
[32:21] | -No, Bill never said that. -Goodnight, Mr Mullen. | -不 比尔才没说过那样的话呢 -晚安 Mullen先生 |
[32:23] | Goodnight! | 晚安! |
[32:32] | Softly, softly. | 安了 安了 |
[33:17] | I bet you haven’t seen one this big before. | 我赌你以前肯定没见过这么大的 |
[33:19] | I don’t think I have. And what a funny colour, innit, it’s just… | 我也觉得没有 你看那个可笑的颜色 是吧 有点… |
[33:23] | Can I have a quick word please, sir? | 我能说句话吗 先生? |
[33:25] | Yeah, sure, yeah. | 请讲 请讲 |
[33:29] | You like Carol, don’t you? | 你喜欢Carol 对吧 |
[33:30] | Yeah, well, I do a bit, yeah. Y’know. | 恩 这个嘛 是有那么一点 是 你知道 |
[33:32] | She’ll be ready to leave in a few days. And she’ll need someone. | 她过几天要出院了 不过她需要有人 |
[33:36] | To help her change her lifestyle, | 来帮她改变生活方式 |
[33:37] | to help her lose weight and get fit again. | 帮她减肥 恢复健康 |
[33:40] | And I was just wondering that, if you did it together | 所以我在想 如果你们一起的话 |
[33:43] | you might find that you wouldn’t need all the cakes and the sweets and… | 你也许就用不着买这些个蛋糕和糖果还有… |
[33:58] | As you can see, it’s got a time and a date on it. | 你看 这上面有时间和日期 |
[34:01] | So I’m hoping that’ll revealwho paid for five coffees, | 所以我想 或许我们能找出是谁在上周二出钱买了 |
[34:04] | four flapjacks and a croissant here, Thursday last. | 五杯咖啡 四份煎饼和一个羊角面包了 |
[34:11] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 不是吗? |
[34:14] | I think you and I could do a lot more business together, Mr Mullen. | 我觉得我们一起可以做很多生意 Mullen先生 |
[34:18] | I very much hope so. | 我也非常期待 |
[34:19] | We will most definitely be in touch. | 我们继续保持联系吧 |
[34:22] | Oh, and remember…. | 噢 请记得… |
[34:23] | “If you don’t ask…” | “如果你不问…” |
[34:48] | What do you feed your staff on, Mr Mullen? | 你给你的员工吃了什么 Mullen先生? |
[34:51] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[34:53] | Buddy, you’re either on a hell of a diet | 伙计 你不是有份糟糕的饮食 |
[34:55] | or you have terminal cancer. | 就是得了晚期癌症 |
[34:56] | Oh. You’re right. He has lost some weight. | 喔 你说得对 他最近瘦了不少 |
[34:58] | Six stone, actually. | 实际上是六英石的重量 |
[34:59] | What did you say? In as many weeks. | 你说什么? 就在最近几周 |
[35:01] | Six stone in six weeks? How? | 六周减了六英石 怎么做到的? |
[35:06] | -Oh, no, that’s private. -Oh. Don’t be like that. | -噢 那是私事 -噢 别这样嘛 |
[35:08] | You wouldn’t want to make little Dana cross, would you? | 你不会想让Dana发火吧? |
[35:11] | Weight loss is our business. | 减肥是我们的事业 |
[35:14] | It’s a new diet drink. | 这是一种新型的减肥饮料 |
[35:16] | A diet drink? | 减肥饮料? |
[35:17] | Yeah. Just one spoonful, and bingo. | 对 只需一勺 就成了 |
[35:19] | What diet drink? Where did you get it, this diet drink? | 什么减肥饮料 你哪儿弄来的? |
[35:22] | How come I haven’t heard about this new diet drink? | 我怎么从没听说过这种饮料? |
[35:26] | Tell me, or you’ll be losing a couple more ounces right here. | 告诉我 否则你会在这里立马少掉几两肉 |
[35:30] | Cos it’s not for sale. | 因为这是非卖品 |
[35:32] | Er, cos it’s still being tested. | 呃 其实它还在测试阶段 |
[35:35] | Cos I sort of…nicked it. | 我算是…偷来的 |
[35:41] | My missus works as a lab assistant for Spitz-Kleinman. | 我老婆在Spitz-Kleinman的实验室里做助手 |
[35:46] | They’re a pharmaceutical company. | 那是家制药公司 |
[35:48] | We know who they are. | 我们知道 |
[35:49] | Yeah, and occasionally she’d bring some of her work home with her. | 然后 她偶尔会带点她的成果回来 |
[35:53] | Anyway, she was talking about this new weight-loss product | 反正有一次她在宣扬这个新的减肥产品 |
[35:56] | they’d been testing on rats, called, er, Reducio. | 他们在老鼠身上测试 呃 叫 肉顿消 |
[36:00] | It had been a bit of a disappointment, she said, | 不过她说 结果有些不理想 |
[36:03] | so… she bought a few bottles of it home to do some more work on and… | 所以… 她就带了几瓶回来 再加加工… |
[36:10] | It’s OK, Phillips, we won’t tell anyone. Go on. | 别担心 Phillips 我们不会告诉别人的 继续 |
[36:14] | Well, I just borrowed a bottle. | 嗯 我只借来了一瓶 |
[36:16] | I’ve always struggled with me weight | 我一直想要减肥 |
[36:19] | and, well, I wanted to see if this was the one, you know, | 我也想看看这个会不会管用 |
[36:22] | the one diet product that actually worked. | 是不是能奏效的那个产品 |
[36:25] | And boy, did it? | 那它有用吗? |
[36:27] | Yeah, just one spoonful a day. | 有 每天只要一勺 |
[36:29] | You know, you can still eat anything you want. | 你知道吗 你还是可以随心所欲的吃你想吃的 |
[36:31] | And the fat… | 而脂肪就 |
[36:34] | It all comes out in your pores. | 全部从毛孔里出来 |
[36:36] | You sweat it out! | 你出汗出掉了! |
[36:38] | Yeah, you sweat all the fat out! | 是啊 出汗把脂肪赶走! |
[36:41] | That is genius. | 真是天才 |
[36:43] | And what did your wife say when she saw how much you’d lost? | 你老婆看到你这样说了什么吗? |
[36:50] | Well my wife didn’t say anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[36:52] | She didn’t say anything? You were a freak! | 她什么都没说? 你曾经是个怪物! |
[36:54] | When you stood on the scales, it just said, “To be continued”. | 当你站在秤上的时候 它显示 “未完待续” |
[36:58] | She must have said something! | 她肯定得说点什么啊! |
[37:00] | No. No, no, cos she didn’t know. | 没有 没有 她不知道这事 |
[37:04] | You see, just before I took the bottle, | 你知道吗 在我拿那一瓶之前 |
[37:06] | she told me she was leaving me for a body-builder from Purley. | 她说她要去找从Purley来的一个塑身老师 |
[37:11] | She left that night. | 她当晚就走了 |
[37:15] | Oh! Oh! Phillips! Excellent news! | 哦! 哦! Phillips! 好消息啊! |
[37:19] | What!? | 什么!? |
[37:21] | That you have lost so much weight is excellent news! | 你减了这么多 真是个好消息啊! |
[37:23] | But let me just confirm one thing | 但是我要确认一件事 |
[37:25] | that your wife has absolutely no idea the product worked so well for you? | 你老婆真的对这个产品在你身上的作用一无所知吗? |
[37:30] | No. No, none at all. No. | 不知道 她绝对不知道 |
[37:33] | Do you know when Spitz-Kleinman were planning on starting human trials? | 你知道Spitz-Kleinman公司什么时候准备开始人体实验吗? |
[37:37] | Well, er, it could be a matter of months, she said. | 呃 她说过 大概需要几个月吧 |
[37:41] | Or even a year. | 或者一年 |
[37:43] | Do you, I mean to say, that is… | 你…我是说 那个… |
[37:48] | Do you think we could have an incy-wincy little look | 你觉得我们能那么小小地看上一眼 |
[37:52] | at this bottle? Maurice? | 这瓶药吗? Maurice? |
[37:58] | Oh, I mean, I’d love to. | 哦 我想说 行啊 |
[38:02] | Dana Dana. | |
[38:07] | But I finished the last of it two days ago, I’m afraid. | 不过 两天前我刚把它吃完 |
[38:13] | OK, no problem. | 噢 好吧 |
[38:15] | Well, why don’t we pop into the kitchen | 这样 我们去厨房 |
[38:19] | and get you some lard or refined sugars | 拿点烤肉或者是糖出来 |
[38:23] | or whatever it is you generally like to eat, | 或者随便什么你要吃的东西好了 |
[38:28] | while we have a nice little chat with Mr Mullen? | 然后我们和Mullen先生轻松地聊一聊怎么样? |
[38:35] | Do you have any idea how much a product like that could be worth? | 你想过吗 那个产品得值多少钱? |
[38:39] | One that actually does what we say it does? | 一个真能跟我们所宣传的一样的产品? |
[38:42] | We could make billions! Literally billions! | 我们可以挣好几十亿! 真的是好几十亿啊! |
[38:44] | We sell it as a health supplement, | 我们把它作为保健品销售 |
[38:46] | “aiding weight loss”, to bypass the regs. | 就说”能帮助减肥” 来逃过管制 |
[38:48] | And beat Spitz to the market! | 然后在市场上把Spitz打败 |
[38:50] | No more looking over our shoulders, | 再也不用担心遭暗算 |
[38:52] | no more fighting off lawsuits. | 再也不用担心打官司了 |
[38:53] | Instead, we’d be feted, we’d be honoured! | 相反 我们会被世人称颂 被他们铭记 |
[38:56] | The Nobel Prize for services to fat! | 诺贝尔减肥奖! |
[38:59] | Arise, Sir Dean and Dana! | 起来吧 Dean先生和Dana |
[39:02] | Of Deville! | Deville家的! |
[39:04] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[39:06] | Sorry to interrupt, but aren’t you forgetting something? | 我不想打断你 不过你忘了一点 |
[39:12] | He used it all, remember? | 他把药全部喝掉了 记得吗? |
[39:14] | You don’t actually have the drug. | 你没有这个药啊 |
[39:17] | What do have is a man who successfully broke into | 我有的是一个能顺利潜入 |
[39:19] | one of the most secure galleries in London. | 伦敦最安全的展览馆的人 |
[39:22] | How much harder can it be to break in to a laboratory? | 潜入一个实验室又能有多难? |
[39:26] | -And steal the formula? -Why not? | -然后偷出配方? -有何不可? |
[39:29] | Oh, no. | 噢 不行 |
[39:30] | Equal share, the three of us. | 利润我们三等分 |
[39:32] | This is big pharma. Those guys are scary. | 这可是家大药厂 那里的家伙们可很吓人 |
[39:34] | We pay you a flat fee, then. | 我们付钱给你嘛 |
[39:36] | You just help us steal it, | 你只要帮我们把它偷出来就行 |
[39:38] | don’t get involved in any of the rest. | 其他的你别管 |
[39:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:40] | -Same as for the egg. -Not interested. | -就跟蛋的事一样 -我不感兴趣 |
[39:43] | -100, then. -Nope. -OK, double. | -那100 -不行 -好吧 翻倍 |
[39:45] | 200,000 sterling. COD. | 20万英镑 货到付款 |
[39:49] | Then you’re out. | 然后你就收手 |
[39:54] | A quarter of a million, | 我要25万 |
[39:56] | and I’ll do it. | 否则不干 |
[40:00] | Quarter of a million it is. | 好 就25万 |
[40:03] | But this time, he’ll come along for the ride. | 不过有个条件 他要和你们一起去 |
[40:06] | What?! | 什么?! |
[40:07] | You want Dean to take part in the break-in? | 你想让Dean也跟着一起去偷? |
[40:10] | Just as an observer. I want to be absolutely certain | 只是做旁观者 我要确保一切万无一失 |
[40:13] | that we’re handing over a quarter of a brick for the real deal. | 我给25万换回的是笔真买卖 |
[40:17] | -Er, sweetheart, can…. -Be quiet, Dean. -OK! | -呃 亲爱的 能… -安静 Dean -好吧! |
[40:22] | It’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[40:24] | But as an observer, nothing more. | 但只是旁观 没别的事哦 |
[40:30] | That’s a kayaking course. | 这是独木舟课程 |
[40:33] | That one’s rock climbing up one of them walls. | 这是在他们的一堵墙上攀岩 |
[40:36] | Oh, and that’s a ballroom dancing course. | 哦 这是舞会舞蹈课程 |
[40:39] | “The Merengue, the Salsa, the American Smooth.” | “梅伦格舞 萨尔萨舞 美式标准舞” |
[40:41] | Blimey, just reading about them’s making me hungry. | 天 光看这些东西就让我饿了 |
[40:44] | But that’s the thing, isn’t it? | 但这就是了 不是么? |
[40:46] | Nothing wrong with having a blow-out, if you’re burning off the calories. | 大玩特玩没关系 只要你在减肥 |
[40:49] | Yeah. I know, I know, I know. | 嗯 我知道 我知道 |
[40:52] | What? Why would you not even try it? | 什么? 你为什么不试一下? |
[40:54] | Just one of ’em, surely. | 就算其中一项也好啊 |
[40:55] | -And why wouldn’t you? -I dunno. It’s just… | -那你为什么不呢? -我不知道 只是… |
[41:00] | What? | 什么? |
[41:02] | Oh, it’s, going on your own, isn’t it? | 噢 你自己来 不是么? |
[41:05] | It’s the same for me. | 这对我而言没区别 |
[41:06] | If I had someone to go with, I’d do it in a shot. | 如果有人和我一起去的话 我一定会很快的 |
[41:08] | -Would you, really? -Like a shot. | -真的吗? -真的会很快的 |
[41:13] | So don’t you know anyone, | 那你认识什么人吗 |
[41:14] | then, that we can ring and ask, you know, to take you? | 我们可以打个电话问问 来接你走? |
[41:16] | Yeah, I do know this one fella. | 嗯 我倒是认识这么一个人 |
[41:18] | He’s a bit of a numpty, but I just think he’s painfully shy. | 他有点傻傻的 我想可能他挺害羞的 |
[41:22] | But I really like him | 不过我真是蛮喜欢他的 |
[41:23] | and I’d love to spend some more time with him | 所以等我出来以后 |
[41:24] | when I get out of here. | 我想多跟他接触接触 |
[41:26] | Oh. OK, yeah. | 哦 不错啊 |
[41:28] | Pass us a phone, I’ll give him a bell. | 把电话递给我 我来打给他 |
[41:32] | Yeah, all right, there you go. | 啊 好的 给你 |
[41:39] | It’s ringing. | 在线咯 |
[41:41] | Mine’s ringing now. | 我的电话响了 |
[41:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[41:47] | -Hi, is this Eddie? -Yeah, speaking. | -嗨 是Eddie吗? -请讲 |
[41:49] | Hi, Eddie, it’s Carol. I’d like to know, when I get out, | 嗨 Eddie 我是Carol 我想问问你 等我有空了 |
[41:53] | will you go ballroom dancing with me? | 你愿意和我一起去跳舞吗? |
[41:59] | Hello? Anybody here? | 喂? 有人吗? |
[42:06] | Service! | 来个人呐! |
[42:09] | Cor, disgraceful behaviour, innit? | 哼 真不厚道啊 是吧 |
[42:11] | Just can’t get the staff these days. | 真是搞不懂现在的人 |
[42:16] | So. | 怎么样 |
[42:17] | All we have to do, is get in to one of their labs, | 我们要做的只是进入其中一个实验室 |
[42:21] | plant the formula inside it, and get out of the lab, | 在里面安插一个配方 然后出来 |
[42:24] | so that we can get back in again to take out what we’ve just put in. | 之后再回去 把我们放进去的配方拿出来 |
[42:27] | -Simple! -Ash, can you handle the data? | -简单! -Ash 你能搞定数据库吗? |
[42:29] | I’ve just lost six stone, | 我刚刚减掉六英石 |
[42:31] | I am strong, I am empowered, I am beautiful. | 我强壮 有力 又健美 |
[42:34] | -Is that a yes? -Go on, then. | -那算是答应了吗? -继续 |
[42:36] | Sean, we’ll need some promotional stuff. | Sean 我们需要一些宣传材料 |
[42:38] | Albert, fake IDs? | Albert 搞定假证件? |
[42:39] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[42:40] | Emma, we need you inside. | Emma 你要进去接应 |
[42:42] | Now, they’re looking for domestics. Give them a call. | 现在 他们在招后勤人员 给他们打个电话 |
[42:44] | And I need to work out a way to get us undisturbed access | 我得想个办法 让我们能不受打扰地 |
[42:47] | to a lab for an hour or so. | 在实验室里呆上一个小时的样子 |
[42:52] | The key, in jobs like this one, is to contrive a way | 这个任务的关键 就是谋划出一条通路 |
[42:56] | to walk in through the front door, find the right lab, | 从前门进去 准确地找到实验室 |
[42:59] | take the formula, and walk out again, calmly, | 拿到配方 然后走出来 要平静地 |
[43:02] | without attracting attention. | 不要引起别人注意 |
[43:04] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[43:05] | And right now, I have a team of experts working very hard | 好了现在 我拥有了一支吃苦肯干的专业队伍 |
[43:07] | to make that plan work. | 来确保计划成功 |
[43:09] | Dean. You and I will be officers from | Dean 你和我会装作是 |
[43:11] | the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, | 国家健康与卓越临床研究所的官员 |
[43:14] | come to do a spot-check on their clinical facilities. | 我们是来抽查临床设备的 |
[43:17] | Once we’re inside reception, | 一旦进到前台 |
[43:18] | we will tell security we need to inspect | 我们会告诉安保我们要进去视察 |
[43:21] | two labs, that we will need for no longer than 15 minutes. | 两个实验室 并且我们最多不超过15分钟 |
[43:24] | We’ll also tell them we need those labs cleared. | 我们还会要求他们把那些实验室清场 |
[43:27] | Dean, you and I will have IDs and numbers to call for verification, | Dean 你和我会有验证用的证件和编号 |
[43:31] | though any call they make will be diverted to one of my team. | 不过他们打的所有电话都会转到我的队友那里 |
[43:35] | You’ve done this before. | 你以前也干过这个吧 |
[43:38] | All we need to do now is find out | 我们现在得找到 |
[43:39] | which lab Reducio is being developed in. | 肉顿消是在哪一所实验室研发的 |
[43:42] | My IT experts are hacking their mainframe to find out | 我的IT专家们正在侵入他们的主机来寻找 |
[43:44] | so that we know which lab we want to “randomly” check. | 这样我们就能知道我们要”随机”抽查的是哪一所实验室 |
[43:48] | Once we have that information, we’re good to go. | 一旦我们得到信息 我们就能行动了 |
[44:03] | -Healthy lifestyle, healthy fridge. -Oh, Eddie. | -健康的生活方式 来自健康的冰箱 -哦 Eddie |
[44:08] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[44:10] | You’re such a lovely man. | 你真是个好人 |
[44:31] | Better than a kick in the teeth… | 好在还没那么糟糕… |
[44:44] | Sean Kennedy? Sean Kennedy? | |
[44:45] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[44:46] | DS Rivet, Hoxton nick. DS Rivet, Hoxton nick. | |
[44:47] | I think we need to have a little chat. | 我觉得咱们得谈谈 |
[44:52] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[45:08] | What the hell’s happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[45:11] | They’re questioning Sean about the Tenguiz break-in. | 他们在审问Sean关于侵入Tenguiz的案子 |
[45:14] | Seems he dropped something that IDs him. | 貌似他落下了什么表明身份的东西 |
[45:16] | -Oh, my God. Is he going to blab? -No, of course not. | -我的天哪 他会胡说吗? -不 当然不是 |
[45:18] | What’s the problem, then? | 怎么了 那么? |
[45:20] | Kid’ll be out in ten, | 这小子10分钟后出来 |
[45:21] | still got time to make something of himself. | 还有时间为自己辩解 |
[45:24] | The problem is that the police are watching us like hawks | 问题是警方像老鹰一样把我们盯得紧紧的 |
[45:27] | so we’re not going to go ahead with the Spitz job. | 所以我们不打算跟进Spitz那个任务 |
[45:30] | Any of us. It’s suicide. | 咱们谁也不去 这摆明是自投罗网 |
[45:33] | He’s right, I’m sorry, it’s over. | 他说得对 我很抱歉 但这事儿结束了 |
[45:37] | Wait! | 等下! |
[45:39] | They’re not watching us. | 他们都没正眼瞧我们 |
[45:40] | They don’t even know about us. | 他们甚至不认识我们 |
[45:42] | And? | 然后呢? |
[45:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[45:50] | You mean we do it?! | 你是说我们来把这事搞定? |
[45:53] | The two of us? The break-in? | 就咱俩? 入室盗窃? |
[45:55] | Why not? We could wear earpieces. | 干嘛不做? 我们能戴耳机 |
[45:57] | Mullen could talk us through it. What do you say, Mullen? | Mullen会告诉我们如何进入 你说呢 Mullen? |
[46:00] | -I say you’re insane. -Really? How hard can it be? | -我觉得你们有毛病 -是吗 这能有多难呢? |
[46:02] | -Honey, it could… -Shut up! Come on, why not? | -亲爱的 这可能… -闭嘴! 说啊 为什么不? |
[46:06] | We didn’t learn this business overnight. | 我们不可能在一夜之间学会怎么处理这种事 |
[46:09] | -It takes years of experience. -You underestimate me. | -这需要多年的经验 -你太小看我了 |
[46:12] | You have no idea of some of the things I’ve done to make money. | 你根本不知道我以前为了赚钱都干过哪些勾当 |
[46:15] | We’ve never been beaten, never failed. | 我们从未被打败 也从未失败 |
[46:19] | Well, you have now. It’s a crazy idea. | 可这回你就得栽 这主意太疯狂了 |
[46:22] | Fine. Walk away from 250,000 sterling then. | 行 就让250000英镑这么飞了吧 |
[46:25] | When we’re so close. | 这钱明明快到咱手里了 |
[46:27] | SO close! | 就差这么一点儿! |
[46:30] | Come on, Mullen! We can make this work. | 行了 Mullen! 我们可以的! |
[46:33] | Remember how good that money felt in your hands. | 你想想手里捧着钞票的感觉有多爽 |
[46:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
[46:45] | OK, but we have to move fast, | 好 但我们必须要快 |
[46:46] | while they’re preoccupied with Sean. | 趁他们审问Sean这段时间动手 |
[46:56] | OK, I confess, I can’t take it any longer, I did it. | 得 我承认 我受不了了 是我干的 |
[47:00] | But of course you did it. | 当然是你干的 |
[47:02] | We all know you did it. | 我们都知道是你 |
[47:04] | Yeah, I did it. | 对 是我干的 |
[47:06] | I went to the Tenguiz gallery | 我去Tenguiz画廊 |
[47:09] | and I dropped a bit of litter on the floor. | 我扔了点垃圾在地板上 |
[47:14] | I wonder if you’ll find it so funny standing in the dock, | 你是不是觉得站在被告席上很好玩 |
[47:18] | facing down a ten stretch. | 面临着十年的监禁 |
[47:23] | Testing, testing. | 测试 测试 |
[47:26] | Cor-blimey guv’nor, it’s a real pea-souper, make no mistake. | Cor-blimey 长官 是真的黄色烟雾弹 别马虎 |
[47:29] | Remind me why we thought this was a good idea. | 告诉我为什么咱觉得这是个好主意 |
[47:32] | Dean, they do have American employees. | Dean 他们确实有美国员工 |
[47:35] | Cuppa Rosy-Lee, don’t mind if I do! Ta very much! | 给我来杯茶 我就不客气了 谢谢! |
[47:38] | I bet Sean’s more relaxed than me right now. | 我打赌Sean现在没咱们紧张 |
[47:41] | Maybe this time, this time, we may have gone too far. | 可能这次 这次咱们做过头了 |
[47:48] | Don’t say a freakin’ word | 别胡说八道 |
[47:49] | or I swear I’ll never do the thing with the mango again. | 不然我发誓以后再也不跟芒果共事 |
[47:52] | Mango? | 芒果? |
[47:54] | Jessica Amwell Paul Banstead Jessica Amwell, Paul Banstead, | |
[47:57] | National Institute for Clinical Excellence. | 国家临床研究院的 |
[47:58] | We’re doing a lab spot-check | 由于慕尼黑的链球菌爆发 |
[48:00] | in light of the Strep-C outbreak in Munich | 我们在实验室做抽样检查 |
[48:01] | and we’ve selected two of your labs at random, numbers 3 and 14. | 我们随机抽了两个实验室 3号和14号 |
[48:05] | ‘To inspect, | 为检测病毒 |
[48:06] | we’ll need uninterrupted access for approximately 15 minutes. | 我们需要在实验室待大约15分钟 不能被打扰 |
[48:09] | ‘You will wish to confirm our IDs.’ | ‘你需要验证我们的身份’ |
[48:11] | You can talk to our authentication department on this number. | 你可以打这个电话跟我们的鉴定部门核实 |
[48:14] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[48:24] | Good morning, | 早上好 |
[48:25] | National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Authentication department. | 这里是英国国家健康与临床研究院鉴定部门 |
[48:30] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么事? |
[48:35] | ‘Emma? They’re clearing everyone out of the lab. | 是Emma吗? 他们把所有人都赶出了实验室 |
[48:39] | Put the files in place.’ | 把文件放好 |
[49:08] | We had a scientist up in Scotland last year who caught a new flesh-eating bug. | 去年苏格兰的一名科学家捕捉到一只新型食肉昆虫 |
[49:12] | By the time they got to him, | 他们找到他的时候 |
[49:13] | all that was left was one thumb and an earlobe. True story! | 他被啃得只剩下一截拇指和耳垂了 真事儿! |
[49:35] | Not too obvious, Em. | 别太引人注目 嗯 |
[49:44] | We’re good from here, thank you. | 我们到这里就行了 谢谢你 |
[49:49] | Mullen, we’re in. | Mullen我们进去了 |
[49:51] | ‘OK, now what have you got?’ | ‘好 那边有什么?’ |
[49:53] | Three computers, I’m on the first. Opening it up. | 三台电脑 我在第一台 打开中 |
[49:55] | ‘OK, I can’t see anything, | ‘好吧 我没看到什么 |
[49:58] | ‘I can’t see anything.’ | ‘没看到什么’ |
[50:00] | What am I looking for? Facts? | 我在寻找什么? 证据? |
[50:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[50:04] | Are we 100% sure this is the right lab? | 我们百分之百肯定就是这间实验室吗? |
[50:08] | Let me try another computer. | 让我试试另外一台电脑 |
[50:10] | OK, second computer. | 好 这是第二台 |
[50:13] | -Security? -Go ahead. | -是保安吗? -请讲 |
[50:14] | -There’s a problem at reception. -On my way. | -感应装置有问题 -这就去 |
[50:17] | Come on, come on! | 快 快! |
[50:22] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[50:24] | I got something here, too. | 我这边也有发现 |
[50:26] | Reducio Optimum 7? | 肉顿消 优化型 7? |
[50:29] | ‘That’s it, that’s it.’ | ‘就是它 就是它’ |
[50:31] | It’s here, too. | 我这也是 |
[50:34] | These guys have got no idea on branding. | 这些废柴连品牌包装都不懂 |
[50:36] | It should be Fat-U-Sweat. | 这应该是Fat-U-Sweat |
[50:38] | ‘Perspira-Go’ ‘Perspira-Go’. | |
[50:39] | ‘Or Fatooze.’ | ‘或者Fatooze’ |
[50:40] | Guys, can we just download the file and get the hell out? | 伙计们 我们能不能直接下载文件然后走人? |
[50:43] | Now? | 立刻? |
[50:51] | Right, what have you got? | 好 什么情况? |
[50:53] | Look, this doesn’t match. | 瞧 这里不一致 |
[50:55] | Security breach. | 有人闯入 |
[51:03] | We’ve got it! | 搞定! |
[51:12] | So near, so very, very near. | 非常接近 很近很近了 |
[51:16] | This is a very strange sensation. | 我有种很奇怪的感觉 |
[51:18] | I’m rooting for the mark. | 我在给商标做赞助 |
[51:20] | It’s all gone weird. | 事情太诡异了 |
[51:22] | The Americans are on the third floor! | 美国人在三楼! |
[51:26] | Try the back exit. | 试试后面的出口 |
[51:33] | ‘Boys, the third floor.’ | ‘弟兄们 三楼’ |
[51:46] | Come on! | 跟上! |
[52:01] | ‘Woo! Woo! | ‘哇哦 真棒! |
[52:04] | ‘Go, go, go!’ | ‘出发 走人!’ |
[52:12] | Your money? | 你要钱? |
[52:14] | My money. | 我要钱 |
[52:16] | You…moron! | 你…忒二了! |
[52:20] | You didn’t seriously think | 你该不会真以为 |
[52:21] | we were going to give you a quarter of a million G’s, did you? | 我们真会给你25万吧 |
[52:26] | Why not, we had a deal? | 为什么不 我们说好的啊? |
[52:27] | I’ll tell you why not. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[52:29] | Because we did all the hard work. That’s why not. | 因为所有的累活都是我们干的 这就是理由 |
[52:33] | -I think you’re being unfair. -Really? | -你们这样不公平 -是吗? |
[52:34] | I did a lot of preparation behind the scenes. | 我可是做了不少幕后准备工作 |
[52:37] | I did some work you didn’t even see. | 我做的那些你们甚至看都没看到 |
[52:39] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what you did behind the scenes. | 老娘我才不在乎你的幕后工作呢 |
[52:41] | We have the formula – it’s being made up right now | 我们有配方-马上就要制造出来了 |
[52:44] | and we don’t need you any more! | 我们不需要你了! |
[52:46] | Boo-hoo-hoo! | 嘘-吼-吼! |
[52:48] | Seriously, what sort of idiots do you think we are? | 说真的 你觉得我们是哪种蠢蛋? |
[52:50] | The sort who thought I was attaching a microphone to that brooch | 就是那种以为我在胸针上贴了麦克风 |
[52:53] | when actually it was a camera. | 可实际上我贴的是摄像头 |
[52:55] | A camera that filmed you and your husband breaking in to Spitz-Kleinman. | 这个摄像头拍下了你和你丈夫闯入Spitz-Kleinman的全过程 |
[53:00] | Cup of Rosy-Lee, don’t mind if I do, ta very much! | 给我来杯茶 我就不客气了 谢谢! |
[53:06] | The footage of which I’ve put on a DVD | 我把这底片刻录在DVD上 |
[53:09] | and have given to my assistant | 交给了我的助手 |
[53:11] | who is at this moment outside Scotland Yard | 他现在正在警局外头 |
[53:14] | waiting for my phone call. | 等我的电话呢 |
[53:16] | Those sorts of idiots. | 你们就是那种蠢货 |
[53:19] | 250 grand, cash, please. | 25万 请给现金 |
[53:22] | I almost feel bad. | 我差点感觉很糟 |
[53:24] | Yeah, cos they think that’s the worst thing that’s going to happen to them today. | 对 因为他们觉得那是今天他们遭遇的最糟糕的事情 |
[53:28] | You know, it almost seems unfair. | 你知道么 它几乎看起来不公平 |
[53:31] | Almost! | 几乎! |
[53:34] | Are you sure this is the right formula? | 你确定这是真的配方吗? |
[53:36] | I stole it myself, so I think I know what I’m doing. | 是我亲自把他偷出来了 我知道我在干嘛 |
[53:39] | Now shut up and give me the bottle! | 闭上你丫的嘴把瓶子给我! |
[53:41] | -I want to sweat some fat. -Yeah, me, too! Huh! | -我想流出些脂肪 -哈 我也要 |
[53:55] | You’re definitely sweating. | 你肯定会流汗 |
[54:03] | Oh, my… | 哦 天哪… |
[54:10] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 这就是我的想法 |
[54:12] | Cos that formula’s just an emetic. | 这配方就是催吐剂 |
[54:18] | A very powerful one, granted. | 药效强劲 我保证 |
[54:28] | But an emetic just the same. | 但还是催吐剂 |
[54:32] | We just gave him 250 grand for something | 我们为了这玩意儿给了他25万 |
[54:35] | that makes you sick?! | 这东西居然就让我犯恶心?! |
[54:36] | Well, at least we still have the egg, honey. | 得了 至少我们还有蛋 亲爱的 |
[54:39] | 50 grand for an egg that’s now worth 20 times that. | 一颗蛋五万美元 现在价值涨到20倍 |
[54:43] | He may think he had us, he may think he was smart, | 他可能认为他玩儿了我们 认为他自己多聪明 |
[54:46] | but we’re still way up on the deal! | 可这交易还没完呢! |
[54:49] | Who’s the idiot now, Mullen? | 现在谁是蠢货 Mullen? |
[54:52] | Who’s laughing now! | 笑到最后的人是谁? |
[55:00] | Excuse me? | 请问? |
[55:02] | Is that meant to be in there? | 它原先就是在这里面吗? |
[55:08] | It’s believed the egg might have been accidentally moved | 据称这颗蛋被挪去了别处 |
[55:10] | by a cleaner | 可能是清洁工疏忽了 |
[55:11] | or even a practical joker, | 也可能是有人恶作剧 |
[55:13] | but however it happened, | 但是不管经过如何 |
[55:14] | Lord Tenguiz declared he was delighted to have his egg back. | Tenguiz勋爵说能把蛋取回来他很高兴 |
[55:17] | As you can see, the egg is now…. | 正如你所见 这颗蛋现在… |
[55:19] | Mmm. I’m no legal expert, but I’d imagine it’s quite difficult | 嗯 我不是法律方面的专家 但是我觉得 |
[55:22] | to charge someone for stealing something that hasn’t been stolen. | 要以莫须有的罪名控告别人偷窃是很困难的 |
[55:26] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得么? |
[55:34] | ‘The egg is now back in its rightful place, | ‘现在这颗蛋物归原主 |
[55:36] | and what a piece of art it is. | 它是件艺术品 |
[55:37] | ‘It was created…’ | ‘它被创造…’ |
[55:39] | But, but, no! | 但是 但是 不! |
[55:42] | He stole it! He said, if you used the black light… | 他偷了它! 他说如果你用黑光… |
[55:47] | If you subject Styteline to a 15-nanosecond blast of black light, | 如果你让Styleline受到15纳秒的黑光的照射 |
[55:52] | it temporarily changes the refractive index. | 它会暂时改变折光率 |
[55:54] | And if you believe that load of old cobblers, | 如果他连那堆屁话都信 |
[55:56] | you’ll believe anything. | 别人说什么他都会信 |
[56:00] | We saw him leave the room with it. | 我们看到他带着蛋离开房间 |
[56:02] | We saw him leave the room with it! | 我们看到他带着蛋离开房间! |
[56:43] | No! | 不! |
[56:47] | We do the cons! We’re the ones who do the conning! | 我们专干诈骗! 我们才是骗人的人! |
[56:50] | This really has to be your best work. THE best. | 这是你最精巧的作品 没有之一 |
[56:57] | We’re the ones who do the goddamn conning! | 我们他妈的才是诈骗犯! |
[57:02] | So they had to do the robbery themselves, | 所以他们得亲自完成抢劫 |
[57:04] | or they could have gone to the police. | 不然他们早报警了 |
[57:06] | Or come after us. But now, they can’t do either. | 也可能跟着我们 但现在 他们什么也没干 |
[57:08] | Yeah, but how would you know for sure they would offer to do it? | 好吧 那你如何肯定他们会接受? |
[57:11] | Well, their arrogance, their greed, their need? | 他们狂妄 贪婪 他们渴望 |
[57:14] | All we had to do was convince them | 我们要做的就是让他们相信 |
[57:15] | none of us could do the job. | 我们没人能完成这个任务 |
[57:35] | So you dropped the receipt deliberately. Unbelievable! | 所以你故意弄丢了收据 真不敢相信! |
[57:38] | How you lot pull it off, I’ve no idea. | 你们是怎么完成的 我可是彻底没想法 |
[57:40] | Oh! Says the man who pulled off the greatest con of the 21st century. | 哦! 搞定了21世纪最厉害的诈骗犯的人居然会说出这种话 |
[57:43] | It’s quite remarkable, Eddie. | 真是难以置信 Eddie |
[57:45] | You managed to convince Carol you’re an attractive man! | 你居然让Carol认为你是个有魅力的男人! |
[57:48] | Oi! We think he’s a bit of all right, don’t we Carol? | 喂!我们觉得他马马虎虎啦 是不是Carol? |
[57:50] | I won’t hear a word against him. Mwah! | 损他的话我一个字儿都不听 香一个! |
[57:53] | Oooh! | 哇哦! |
[57:55] | All right, how about a toast, how about a toast? | 好了 干杯怎么样 大家一块儿干个杯? |
[57:58] | To Eddie, to Carol, to all of us – and our good health. | 祝Eddie 祝Carol 祝所有人 – 祝大家身体健康 |
[58:01] | Our good health! | 身体健康! |
[58:04] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[58:06] | -Crudites, anyone? -Low-fat dip? | -有谁吃粗粮? -这是低脂的? |
[58:08] | He’s a friend of chairman Mao, isn’t he? | 他是毛主席的朋友 对不? |
[58:10] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[58:11] | Hey, Chinese – now you’re talking. Who’s got a menu? | 嘿 你又说到中国了 谁那有菜单? |
[58:14] | Cheers, all. | 大家一起干杯 |
[58:16] | Cheers! | 干杯! |