时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Terrible news about the full disclosure | 顺便说一句 你性生活被曝光了 |
[00:02] | of your sex life, by the way. | 我深表同情 |
[00:03] | If we are serious… | 如果我们真要… |
[00:04] | You’re late for church. | 你做礼拜迟到了呢 |
[00:07] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[00:08] | – Did I cross the line, Dad? – Kieren, please. | -我过分了吗 爸 -吉伦 别这样 |
[00:10] | While they sit around and high-five each other | 他们就能坐在那里击掌欢庆 |
[00:13] | about killing us, like it’s a big joke! | 屠杀我们的事 跟讲笑话似的 |
[00:15] | They’ll be in the treatment centre in a couple of days, | 他们几天后就会被送去治疗中心 |
[00:17] | that’s the best place for ’em. | 那是安置他们的最佳地点 |
[00:19] | You think things are better in the treatment centre? | 你以为治疗中心比这好吗 |
[00:21] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[00:22] | I’ll do anything I can to give it to you. | 我会尽我所能 让你如愿 |
[00:24] | Because there’s what I believe… | 我不会放弃我的信仰 |
[00:27] | And then there’s you. | 但现在又有了你 |
[00:29] | Simon expects… | 西蒙期望我有所动作 |
[00:31] | What are you going to do? | 你打算干什么 |
[00:32] | I’m going to make Simon proud. | 我打算让西蒙以我为傲 |
[00:35] | Whoever this First Risen is, | 不管第一个复生的是谁 |
[00:37] | we want to find them before anyone else does. | 我们必须在其他人之前找到他 |
[00:39] | Just standing there, nobody else around. | 你就站在那里 周围空无一人 |
[00:42] | No-one else. Are you sure? | 空无一人 你确定吗 |
[00:44] | I’ve found the First Risen. | 我找到了第一个复生者 |
[00:46] | You should see him. He’s beautiful. | 你该见见他 他太美了 |
[01:18] | Good to see you again, brother. | 真高兴再见到你 兄弟 |
[01:22] | – You’re certain he’s the one? – I am. | -你确定就是他吗 -我确定 |
[01:25] | He spoke of his redemption from the earth clear and true, | 他对死而复生的过程描述清晰可靠 |
[01:28] | others bore witness. | 还有其他见证者 |
[01:30] | And there’s something incredibly special about him, Julian. | 他有种与众不同的特质 朱利安 |
[01:33] | He’s everything the Prophet said | 他具备不死先知描述的 |
[01:34] | the First Risen would be | 首位复生者的所有特质 |
[01:35] | and so much more. | 而且还要更好 |
[01:38] | I’m proud of you, Simon. | 我真为你骄傲 西蒙 |
[01:40] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[01:44] | – And the Prophet? – He’s proud of you too. | -不死先知呢 -他也为你骄傲 |
[01:50] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[01:51] | He has a message for you. | 他有话带给你 |
[02:00] | “Simon, my son, my 12th disciple, | “西蒙 我的孩子 我的第十二位门徒 |
[02:04] | “I’ve chosen you to change history. | “我选中你来改变历史 |
[02:08] | “You were in bondage when we first met, I set you free. | “初识时你还束手束脚 我解放了你 |
[02:11] | “Now you must do the same for all our species. | “现在你也当解放同族类的每一个人 |
[02:14] | “You must sacrifice the First Risen | “你必须献祭第一位复生者 |
[02:17] | “on the 12th hour of the 12th day of the 12th month. | “时间是12月12日的12点整 |
[02:21] | “The First Risen must be destroyed. | “第一位复生者必须死去 |
[02:23] | “Only then can the Second Resurrection occur.” | “才能引发第二波复生” |
[02:55] | It has to be done, Simon… | 我们别无选择 西蒙 |
[02:58] | for the greater good. | 要心系大我 |
[03:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:26] | The brochures promised a PDS-free environment. | 宣传册上承诺不会有半死症患者 |
[03:29] | Well, I’m very sorry but what do you expect… | 非常抱歉 但现阶段情况下… |
[03:30] | Here’s what I’m talking about. | 看看这就是我说的 |
[03:32] | Them lot walking around, barefaced – it’s not on. | 他们毫无遮盖就四处跑 不涂摩丝 |
[03:38] | Do we have a problem? | 有意见吗 |
[03:45] | Do… | 有 |
[03:46] | we… | 意 |
[03:48] | have… | 见 |
[03:50] | ..a problem? | 吗 |
[03:52] | No. | 没有 |
[03:54] | No, we don’t. | 我没意见 |
[04:01] | Dropped your bag, mate. | 你的包掉了 伙计 |
[04:04] | Some people, eh? | 有些人啊 真是 |
[04:18] | “You must sacrifice the First Risen.” | “你必须献祭第一位复生者” |
[04:24] | “The First Risen must be destroyed.” | “第一位复生者必须死去” |
[04:28] | “Must be destroyed.” | “必须死去” |
[04:42] | – That’s 50 millilitres. – Up the dose. | -现在是50毫升 -增大剂量 |
[04:46] | Another ten won’t make any difference. | 再加10毫升也不会有区别 |
[04:48] | It’s not working, John. | 没用的 约翰 |
[04:51] | – It’s stable, Victor. – Just because we want to believe that… | -它稳定了 维克多 -一厢情愿可… |
[04:54] | It’s stable, Victor. | 它就是稳定的 维克多 |
[04:56] | The subject is unresponsive, just like all the rest of them. | 实验对象没有反应 和其他对象一样 |
[05:00] | We can’t delude ourselves any longer. | 不能再自欺欺人了 |
[05:33] | Where… | 我 |
[05:35] | am I? | 在哪 |
[06:16] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[06:19] | Can I help? | 有事吗 |
[06:21] | – You’ve got one, haven’t you? – I beg your pardon? | -你家有一个吧 -你说什么 |
[06:23] | You’ve an Undead in there, correct? | 你家有个僵尸 不是吗 |
[06:26] | I have a son with Partially Deceased Syndrome. | 我儿子是部分死亡综合症患者 |
[06:29] | Then you’re at risk. | 那你就身处危险之中 |
[06:30] | That Freddie Preston stopped taking his medication | 弗雷迪·普雷斯顿一次没吃药 |
[06:33] | and went completely rabid, | 就彻底狂暴了 |
[06:34] | almost murdered his own wife. | 差点把自己老婆杀了 |
[06:37] | If your son goes wild | 要是你家儿子狂暴了 |
[06:38] | and you haven’t taken the proper precautions, | 你却毫无预防措施 |
[06:40] | it’s on your head. | 出事了都算你的 |
[07:20] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[07:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:27] | No. No, not really, Sue, I’m not. | 不 不怎么好 苏 我不好 |
[07:31] | I just keep thinking about what Kier said he did. | 我只是一直在想小吉说他做过的事 |
[07:34] | Well, we all took extreme measures during the Rising, | 复生期间我们都做过极端的事 |
[07:37] | – didn’t we, Steve? – Yeah, I know, | -不是吗 史蒂夫 -是啊 |
[07:39] | but we were defending ourselves. | 但我们是为了自卫 |
[07:41] | It turns out we were defending ourselves from people like him. | 结果我们要防的却是他这种人 |
[07:43] | He didn’t know what he was doing! | 他当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[07:46] | He takes his medication every day, doesn’t he? | 他现在每天都注射药物 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Yes, at one time he was unbalanced. | 的确 他曾有些精神错乱 |
[07:54] | But… he’s back to normal now. | 但他现在正常了 |
[08:07] | – What’s going on, son? – Nothing, Dad. | -你怎么了 儿子 -没事啊 爸 |
[08:15] | I can’t look at him when he’s like that! | 他这副样子我没法看 |
[08:37] | Kieren Walker… | 吉伦·沃克 |
[08:39] | – You’re under arrest. – Arrest? | -你被捕了 -被捕 |
[08:42] | GP’s were broke into yesterday, rabids were let loose. | 昨天有人闯进诊所 放走了狂暴僵尸 |
[08:45] | They attacked the receptionist, she’s in hospital. | 僵尸攻击了接待员 她入院了 |
[08:48] | – Jesus! – I didn’t break into the GP’s surgery. | -天哪 -闯进诊所的不是我 |
[08:50] | It’s not me who needs convincing. Come on. | 跟我解释也没用 走吧 |
[08:52] | Hey, hey, where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[08:54] | Parish council want to question him. | 教区理事会要审讯他 |
[08:55] | – You can’t just drag him off like this. – Sue! | -你不能就这样把他拖过去啊 -苏 |
[08:57] | Orders from Miss Martin. I’ve got to bring him in. | 马丁小姐吩咐的 我必须带他过去 |
[09:02] | – Mum? Dad? – Are you just going to stand there? | -爸 妈 -你就这么傻站着吗 |
[09:06] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[09:09] | What she says goes. | 她说去就得去啊 |
[09:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:44] | Can you just give me a second, please? I am trying… | 能听我说完吗 我是想… |
[10:37] | 药剂停用一次就会发生以下情形 警惕狂暴征兆 不由自主的颤抖 流鼻血 失忆 | |
[10:45] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[10:46] | You’re fine, you’re fine, you’re fine, you’re fine. | 你没事的 没事没事 |
[10:50] | “You’re listening to Roar FM, coming to you from down the valley. | “您正在收听诺顿调频 在诺顿村为您播报 |
[10:54] | “First topic of the day is, of course, Hard Graft.” | “今日首个话题当然就是《苦斗》” |
[10:57] | – Oh, no, no, no. – “Now we…” | -不不 -“现在我们…” |
[11:07] | – What’s wrong, Ms Martin? – I’m all right. | -出什么事了 马丁女士 -没事 |
[11:09] | Let’s get you a cup of tea. | 我给你倒杯茶 |
[11:11] | Parents can be the living end. | 清官难断家务事 |
[11:14] | I don’t speak to my father very often, but… | 我不常跟我父亲说话 但是… |
[11:18] | when I do, it’s complicated. | 每次说话 那真是一言难尽 |
[11:21] | I don’t like talking to mine neither. | 我也不喜欢跟我爸妈说话 |
[11:23] | They’re always jabbering on and on, | 他们总是说个没完 |
[11:24] | can never get a word in edgeways | 孩子永远插不上嘴 |
[11:26] | and I’m lucky if I get to speak to my brother once in a blue moon. | 走狗屎运才能跟我兄弟说上几句 |
[11:30] | – I have a brother. – Do you? | -我有个兄弟 -是吗 |
[11:32] | Older or younger? | 哥哥还是弟弟 |
[11:34] | Younger. | 弟弟 |
[11:36] | He’s very dear to me. | 他同我很亲 |
[11:39] | They’re never around when you need them most, though, are they? | 最需要亲人的时候 他们从来不在 对吧 |
[11:48] | – Where’s his accomplice? – Looked all over for him. | -他的共犯在哪 -到处都找遍了 |
[11:51] | There’s no sign. | 影儿都没有 |
[11:52] | Ms Martin was very insistent that they were tried together. | 马丁女士坚持要他俩一起受审 |
[11:55] | What can we do if he’s scarpered? | 他跑了我们能怎么办 |
[11:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | – Let’s hear it from you, then. – Hear what? | -那就你来交代吧 -交代什么 |
[12:04] | The confession. | 认罪 |
[12:07] | – Nothing to confess. – Rubbish. | -我没什么要认的 -胡说 |
[12:09] | You and that Irish one broke into the GP’s | 你和那个爱尔兰佬闯进诊所 |
[12:12] | and let loose rabids that mauled the receptionist. | 放掉狂暴僵尸袭击了接待员 |
[12:15] | That’s not true. | 没这回事 |
[12:16] | It saddens me that you’ve been so led astray, Kieren. | 你被人引入歧途让我心痛不已 吉伦 |
[12:19] | You and your accomplice were seen coming out of the GP’s | 袭击之后 有人见到你和你的共犯 |
[12:21] | after the mauling. | 从诊所出来 |
[12:23] | Me and Simon worked together at the GP’s a couple of days ago | 我和西蒙几天前一起在诊所工作 |
[12:27] | and we haven’t been back since. | 之后就再也没去过 |
[12:29] | Did you enjoy your time at the treatment centre? | 你喜欢在治疗中心的日子吗 |
[12:32] | Cos that’s where you’re headed if you don’t confess. | 因为你不认罪的话 就得回去了 |
[12:34] | – You can’t send me back to Norfolk! – Want to bet? | -你无权送我回诺福克 -要打赌吗 |
[12:39] | “If a PDS sufferer is | “如果半死症患者 |
[12:40] | “suspected of breaching their terms of release, | “被怀疑违反了释放条例 |
[12:43] | “they must be reported | “须依照条例 |
[12:44] | “to the Department of Partially Deceased Affairs, | “上报至半死症事务部 |
[12:47] | “whereupon the non-compliant patient will be detained | “不合作的病人随后将被拘留 |
[12:50] | “for their own safety and the safety of others.” | “以防危害自身或他人安全” |
[12:53] | I haven’t breached my terms of release. | 我没有违反释放条例 |
[12:55] | “PDS patients who pose a threat to themselves | “对自身或公众安危构成威胁的 |
[12:57] | “or members of their community | “半死症患者 |
[12:59] | “are considered dangerous | “将被视为危险分子 |
[13:01] | “and the proper authorities should be notified.” | “须通知有关部门” |
[13:05] | You and your accomplice | 你和你的共犯 |
[13:06] | have been deemed a threat to your community. | 已经被认定对公众构成了威胁 |
[13:08] | – I’m not a threat to the community. – Are you the community? | -我对公众不构成威胁 -你是公众吗 |
[13:12] | Yes, I am the… | 是的 我是公… |
[13:14] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你要问什么 |
[13:15] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[13:17] | I’m asking you, are you the community? | 我在问你 你是公众吗 |
[13:19] | – No. – That’s right, you’re not. | -不是 -没错 你不是 |
[13:23] | We are the community | 我们才是公众 |
[13:24] | and we have deemed you a threat to it. | 而我们认为你就是个威胁 |
[13:29] | Now, admit your guilt and we’ll hand you a suspended sentence. | 乖乖认罪 我们就给你缓刑 |
[13:32] | If not… | 要不然… |
[13:35] | It’s off to Norfolk you go. | 你就回诺福克吧 |
[13:37] | All right. What about Simon? | 好吧 那西蒙呢 |
[13:38] | Once he’s found, he’s being packed off. | 一旦找到他 立刻送走 |
[13:41] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:42] | confess your crimes. | 供认你的罪行吧 |
[13:50] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[13:55] | Good Lord! | 我的天啊 |
[13:57] | What a monster! | 这么凶残 |
[14:19] | You’re not going to be like this for ever. | 你不会一直这个样子 |
[14:21] | – John… – You wanted to see how he’d react. | -约翰 -你不是想看他什么反应吗 |
[14:23] | He’s reacting. | 这就是 |
[14:24] | Everyone happy with the test subject’s emotional response? | 大家对测试对象的情绪反应都满意吗 |
[14:38] | We have you on a drug… | 我们正在给你用一种药 |
[14:42] | A new drug we’ve synthesised here. | 是我们这里合成的一种新药 |
[14:46] | It’s making you more hu… | 它让你更人性… |
[14:51] | It’s making all of you… | 能让你们所有人… |
[14:55] | more like you used to be. | 更像你们原来的样子 |
[14:59] | It might even stop the war. | 甚至可能终止这场战争 |
[15:03] | There’s a cure? | 你能治好我们 |
[15:05] | With your help, there could be. | 有你协助 也许可以 |
[15:08] | You were the first to respond to the chemical compound. | 你是第一个对化合物起反应的人 |
[15:11] | That’s very promising. | 前景很好 |
[15:14] | What do I have to do? | 我该做什么 |
[15:16] | Allow us… | 允许我们… |
[15:18] | to continue experimenting on you. | 继续用你做实验 |
[15:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:36] | Does my family know what happened to me? | 我家人知道我的情况吗 |
[15:40] | I don’t want them to see me like this… | 我不想让他们看到我这个样子 |
[15:42] | No, I… I promise they won’t. | 不会 我…我保证他们不会 |
[15:49] | Until I’m fixed. | 直到我正常了 |
[15:52] | Until you’re fixed. | 直到你正常了 |
[15:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:57] | We’re going to stimulate the parts of your brain | 我们要刺激你大脑中 |
[16:00] | that have reacted to the drug. | 对药物起反应的部分 |
[16:04] | Get some readings. | 来收集数据 |
[16:07] | Is all this necessary, John? | 必须做这些吗 约翰 |
[16:10] | It is, Simon. | 是的 西蒙 |
[16:13] | All part of the healing process. | 都是治愈过程的一部分 |
[16:35] | Starting the procedure… now. | 治疗程序 开始 |
[16:41] | Steady, Victor. | 稳住 维克多 |
[16:47] | The current is too high. | 电流太强了 |
[16:54] | He’s going into seizure. | 他要癫痫发作了 |
[16:55] | – Cut the power. – I can’t. | -切断电源 -切不断 |
[17:04] | Dr Halperin? | 哈普伦医生 |
[17:07] | Dr Weston? | 韦斯顿医生 |
[17:14] | John? | 约翰 |
[17:22] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听我说话吗 |
[17:26] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:28] | “You were the first and the last. | “你是起点也是终结 |
[17:30] | “You are the one that liveth and was dead, | “你曾经死去 如今却活着 |
[17:33] | “and behold, you are alive for evermore.” | “直到永永远远” |
[17:36] | – Who’s that? – “You’re what’s meant to be.” | -你是谁 -“你是命定之人” |
[17:38] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[17:40] | “They’re lying to you, Simon, they’re lying to you. | “他们在骗你 西蒙 他们在欺骗你 |
[17:44] | “They’ll say anything to survive. | “为了活下来 他们什么都会说 |
[17:46] | “Don’t trust them.” | “不要相信他们” |
[17:55] | Just a power surge, Simon. | 只是电力波动 西蒙 |
[17:58] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[18:00] | You’re all right, you’re all right, you’re all right. | 没事了 没事了 你没事 |
[18:02] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[18:19] | I must be losing my mind. | 我一定是要疯了 |
[18:22] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:26] | Same thing that’s wrong with you. | 和你一样 |
[18:30] | Why did you allow yourself to be | 你为何任他们把你 |
[18:34] | treated like a puppet? | 当木偶一样摆布 |
[18:36] | John and Victor are helping me get better. | 约翰和维克多只想治好我 |
[18:39] | – You believe that? – It’s the truth. | -你相信这话吗 -这是事实 |
[18:42] | Better from… | 治好… |
[18:45] | what? | 什么 |
[18:51] | We’re not infected | 我们未受感染 |
[18:54] | and we’re not sick. | 也没有生病 |
[19:05] | The person who pulled the curtain on me… | 害我进棺材的人 |
[19:10] | All they were trying to do was survive a little bit longer. | 他们不过是想多活几天 |
[19:15] | That’s the driving force | 这才是每个人类 |
[19:17] | at the core of every human being. | 心中最原始的动力 |
[19:23] | Forget morality and ethics | 忘掉道德和伦理吧 |
[19:25] | and all the other bullshit they say they’re striving for. | 还有他们声称所追求的那些狗屁 |
[19:28] | The living just care about surviving… | 活人只关心如何生存… |
[19:32] | as long as humanly possible. | 尽一切努力活下去 |
[19:36] | It’s a pitiful.. | 真可悲 |
[19:39] | Pitiful, desperate existence. | 可悲而绝望的生物 |
[19:44] | We’re better than that. | 我们就强多了 |
[19:48] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[19:52] | “We are the first and the last, | “我们是起点也是终结 |
[19:54] | “and behold, we are alive for evermore.” | “我们将活着 直到永永远远” |
[19:58] | You heard him too? | 你也听到了 |
[20:01] | Believe him, Simon. | 相信他 西蒙 |
[20:06] | Don’t touch them! | 别动窗帘 |
[20:08] | This is my place. I can touch anything I want. | 这是我家 我想动什么就动什么 |
[20:22] | Amy! Amy! | 艾米 艾米 |
[20:25] | – You sure you’re all right? – Yeah. I’m fine. | -你真的没事吗 -没事 |
[20:28] | Just, um, took some sheep’s brains last night to loosen up, | 就是昨晚吃了点绵羊脑子放松 |
[20:32] | bad hangover. | 一时缓不过来 |
[21:01] | Should be in chains! | 该把他锁起来 |
[21:04] | They’re animals, they’re all animals. | 禽兽 他们都是禽兽 |
[21:11] | Never trust a rotter! | 僵尸不可信 |
[21:13] | Get back in your graves! | 滚回你的坟墓里 |
[21:18] | You bringing your weapon tomorrow, then? | 你明天会带武器去的吧 |
[21:20] | Beating The Bounds? | 去巡界吗[传统仪式] |
[21:22] | Oh, aye. Are you? | 当然 你呢 |
[21:25] | With those wild beasts still out and about, | 有这些野兽在四处游荡 |
[21:28] | abso-bloody-lutely! | 不带才怪 |
[21:33] | 诺顿教区理事会 笔供 | |
[21:34] | I didn’t do it, Dad. I’ve been falsely accused. | 不是我干的 爸爸 他们诬告我 |
[21:37] | For Christ’s sake, Steve | 看在老天的分上 史蒂夫 |
[21:37] | they’re threatening to send him back to Norfolk. | 他们威胁说要把他送回诺福克呢 |
[21:40] | Right, so you should sign the confession and have done with it. | 所以你就该签字认罪完事 |
[21:42] | – Go along to get along, son. – No, no. | -随大流才能和平共处 儿子 -没戏 |
[21:44] | I’m not confessing to something I didn’t do. | 我没做的事我不会认罪的 |
[21:47] | You were pressured into it. | 你这是形势所迫 |
[21:48] | We all do daft things to join the crowds. | 为了赶时髦谁没干过点蠢事 |
[21:50] | Bloody hell, I’ve done my fair share of rebelling – | 我那年龄也叛逆 |
[21:53] | knock-a-door-runs all over the place. | 到处敲门 敲完就跑 |
[21:56] | Did Simon put you up to it, love? | 是西蒙鼓动你做的吗 |
[21:58] | No, Mum, he didn’t. | 不是 妈妈 他没鼓动我 |
[21:59] | God! You’re supposed to be my family, | 老天 你们是我的家人 |
[22:01] | have my back, no matter what. I expect it from them, | 本该无条件支持我的 我知道他们会那样 |
[22:04] | but to be put on trial by my own family? | 但回来还要被自己家人审吗 |
[22:07] | Let’s call a clock out here. | 我们暂停一下 |
[22:07] | I’ve got to get on those decorations for the fete. | 我得去忙村民游园会的装饰了 |
[22:09] | I’m late for work. I was hoping you could stop in. | 我上班要迟到了 我还以为你能待在家里 |
[22:12] | – How can I, Steve? – All right, all right. | -怎么可能 史蒂夫 -好吧 好吧 |
[22:16] | Have you calmed down now? | 你平静下来了吧 |
[22:19] | You’ll behave, won’t you, if we leave you here on your tod? | 我们留你自己在家 你不会乱来吧 |
[22:32] | “You’re listening to Roar FM.” | “您正在收听诺顿调频” |
[22:34] | “We’ve got Trevor on the line. Hi, Trevor. | “我们连线了特雷弗 你好特雷弗 |
[22:37] | – “How do, Dave?” – “What’s your PDS point of view?” | -“你好 戴夫” -“你对半死症怎么看” |
[22:40] | “Well, I’m concerned. | “我很担忧 |
[22:42] | “There’s a piece in paper today about these PDS sufferers | “今日一篇报道半死症患者产生 |
[22:44] | “becoming tolerant to their medications.” | “耐药性的文章见诸报端” |
[22:46] | – “Scary stuff, Trev.” – “Terrifying.” | -“令人震惊 特雷弗” -“很恐怖” |
[22:49] | “I wouldn’t be surprised. | “我听到这消息一点不吃惊 |
[22:51] | “I trust the scientists as much as I trust the government. | “科学家跟政府一样鬼话连篇 |
[22:54] | “Me mother’s migraine pills stopped working.” | “我妈妈治偏头疼的药就不管用了” |
[23:01] | So, what are you up to, then? | 你在干什么呢 |
[23:04] | I’m, um… | 我… |
[23:06] | just doing a spot of DIY. | 就是随手修修东西 |
[23:08] | Wow. The excitement never stops in the Wilson household! | 威尔森家还真是惊喜连连啊 |
[23:16] | Going on a day trip. | 我要去一日游 |
[23:18] | Was wondering if you wanted to accompany me. | 我在想你要不要陪我一起去 |
[23:23] | What about the travel ban? | 不是禁止旅游吗 |
[23:24] | Where do you think we’re going, Timbuktu? | 你以为我们要去哪儿 延巴克图吗[西非城市] |
[23:27] | Where are we going? | 那我们去哪儿 |
[23:29] | Somewhere crazy. | 去个疯狂的地方 |
[23:42] | – Have you never played crazy golf before? – No, first time. | -你打过疯狂[迷你]高尔夫吗 -没有 这是头一次 |
[23:45] | You’re a putting natural! | 你直是推球天才 |
[23:47] | – Maybe I’m just lucky today. – Whoa, there, Tiger. | -也许我今天走运 -别扯 泰格[著名高尔夫球手] |
[23:51] | Crazy golf is a game of skill. | 疯狂高尔夫可是技巧性运动 |
[23:53] | Wouldn’t be an Olympic sport if it wasn’t. | 不然怎么会是奥运会比赛项目 |
[23:56] | I’m not sure it is an Olympic sport. | 这不是奥运会项目吧 |
[23:58] | – Why not? – Don’t know. | -为什么不是 -不知道 |
[24:00] | Maybe because it’s called “Crazy golf.” | 大概是因为名字叫”疯狂高尔夫” |
[24:02] | Table tennis is called Ping-Pong, | 乒乓球的名字也很奇怪啊 |
[24:04] | and that’s an Olympic sport. | 都是奥运会项目 |
[24:06] | Perhaps if the crazy golf people got together | 没准把打疯狂高尔夫的人聚在一起 |
[24:08] | and came up with a more serious-sounding name, like… | 想个严肃点的名字 比如… |
[24:13] | elaborate obstacle golf, | 复杂障碍高尔夫 |
[24:16] | you see then… | 到时你再看 |
[24:17] | then the olympic body might make it a proper sport. | 也许奥组委就会把它算作体育项目了 |
[24:19] | It is a proper sport. | 本来就是体育项目 |
[24:20] | I don’t care what the gods of Olympus say. | 我不管奥林匹斯山的诸神怎么说 |
[24:23] | Stupid gods. | 傻逼神 |
[24:30] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[24:32] | It’s OK. I don’t feel anything. Don’t feel the cold. | 没事 我感觉不到 不觉得冷 |
[24:41] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[24:46] | Can’t feel a bloody thing. | 我完全没知觉 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[24:49] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[24:51] | I forget meself. | 我自己也经常忘 |
[25:11] | What’s the rush? | 这么急干什么 |
[25:13] | – What? – You’re really good at this, | -什么 -你打得太好了 |
[25:14] | and if you take that shot then you’re going to win… | 你再打一杆就赢了 |
[25:16] | and the game’s over. | 游戏就结束了 |
[25:21] | Isn’t that the point? | 比赛不就是为了赢吗 |
[25:22] | The point of a game is to keep on playing. | 是为了能一直玩儿下去 |
[25:26] | Well, yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[25:29] | But if we don’t finish it, | 但如果不比完 |
[25:32] | it sort of becomes pointless, doesn’t it? | 就都没意义了 不是吗 |
[25:50] | Tell you what, Tiger. | 不如这样 泰格 |
[25:52] | You get another hole-in-one, | 如果你再一杆进洞 |
[25:53] | you get a kiss from the loser. | 输了的人就亲你一口 |
[25:57] | That would be me. | 也就是我 |
[26:18] | Focus, Phil, focus. | 集中精神 菲利普 集中 |
[26:30] | I wanted it too much. | 我太渴望了 |
[26:55] | Summat’s brewing, no doubt, Miss Martin. | 他肯定在酝酿闹事 马丁小姐 |
[26:57] | I tailed him, like you asked. | 我按您吩咐的跟踪了他 |
[26:59] | He crept into city, met this other | 他溜进城 在宾馆见了 |
[27:00] | dodgy-looking rotter at an hotel. | 另一个贼眉鼠眼的僵尸 |
[27:02] | I lifted them off him. | 我从他身上顺了这些 |
[27:05] | Good work, Captain. | 干得好 队长 |
[27:08] | Did you read this? | 你看过了吗 |
[27:09] | Thought you’d want to look at it first, chain of command and all that. | 我想拿来先给您看 尊重上级什么的 |
[27:13] | What do you reckon? | 你觉得是什么 |
[27:15] | Looks suspicious, all right. | 看起来的确很可疑 |
[27:18] | – Do you think he’s planning an attack? – Could be. | -您觉得他在策划袭击吗 -有可能 |
[27:20] | At this juncture, nothing should be ruled out. | 此时此刻 没什么不可能的 |
[27:24] | Fucking hell. | 去他妈的 |
[27:25] | Miss Martin, you say the word | 马丁小姐 只要您下令 |
[27:26] | and that rotter is as good as gone. | 我就让那僵尸永远消失 |
[27:27] | I swear down I will plant that bastard six feet under. | 我发誓会把他深埋六尺地下 |
[27:30] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们不能操之过急 |
[27:32] | I’ll look at the evidence and assess the immediate threat. | 我会查看证物 评估危险是否紧急 |
[27:34] | Until then, you keep your eyes and ears to the ground. | 这之前 请你时刻保持警惕 |
[27:38] | And, Captain, | 还有 队长 |
[27:39] | let’s keep all of this classified. | 这些都必须保密 |
[27:42] | “You must sacrifice the First Risen | “你必须献祭第一位复生者 |
[27:45] | “on the 12th hour of the 12th day of the 12th month. | “时间是12月12日的12点 |
[27:48] | “The First Risen must be destroyed. | “第一位复生者必须死去 |
[27:51] | “Only then can the Second Resurrection occur.” | “才能引发第二波复生 |
[28:01] | 诺顿村游园会 12月12日10点至下午5点 巡界游行[传统仪式] | |
[28:24] | – It’s time. – John, you said… | -是时候了 -约翰 你说过… |
[28:27] | Progress has been… | 最近的进展… |
[28:29] | – slower than expected. – Slow? | -比预期的要慢 -慢 |
[28:33] | Nothing’s changed. | 没有任何改变 |
[28:35] | I’m still like this. | 我还是这个样子 |
[28:37] | That’s why we’ve provided | 所以我们为你提供了 |
[28:38] | you with contact lenses and the foundation. | 隐形眼镜和粉底 |
[28:54] | You promised they wouldn’t see me like this. | 你答应过 不让他们看到我这个样子 |
[28:57] | You promised. | 你答应过我 |
[28:58] | As part of the programme, | 作为治疗项目的一部分 |
[29:00] | all patients must complete this exercise. | 所有病人必须完成这项训练 |
[29:04] | It’s out of my hands. | 我无能为力 |
[29:06] | John… | 约翰 |
[29:08] | John, please! | 约翰 求你 |
[29:18] | Dr Penrose to block C. Dr Penrose to block C. | 彭罗斯医生请去C区 彭罗斯医生请去C区 |
[29:24] | John! Giles Weir, Minister for… | 约翰 这是吉尔斯·魏尔部长 负责… |
[29:27] | So, you’re the one they’ve sent to keep us in line? | 你就是他们派来监督我们的那位吗 |
[29:30] | That makes me sound like kind of a killjoy school matron. | 说得好像我是扫兴的老舍监一样 |
[29:34] | No, no, doctor. Think of me as a | 不不 医生 如果你愿意 |
[29:36] | patron of the grand sciences, if you will. | 可以把我当做伟大科学项目的保护人 |
[29:43] | Huge fan of your work. | 我非常欣赏您的工作成果 |
[29:45] | Your chemical compound has brought the war to a full stop. | 你们的化合物彻底结束了战争 |
[29:50] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[29:58] | You say you’re injecting them now? | 你现在给他们注射药物吗 |
[30:00] | Every day. | 每天都打 |
[30:01] | It’s quite a simple procedure. | 过程很简单 |
[30:03] | It could be done at home. | 完全可以在家里进行 |
[30:06] | – Really? – They’re not ready. | -真的吗 -他们还没准备好 |
[30:09] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[30:10] | They aren’t ready to go back into society. | 他们还没准备好回归社会 |
[30:12] | What my colleague is trying to say… | 我同事想说的是… |
[30:13] | For all intents and purposes, they are reanimated corpses. | 不管怎么说 他们可是复活的尸体啊 |
[30:17] | And if they miss a dose of the drug, | 如果他们停药一次 |
[30:19] | they revert back to their rabid state. | 就会变回狂暴状态 |
[30:21] | They’re not cured. | 他们还没被治愈 |
[30:22] | We can’t cure what they have. | 我们无法治愈他们的病 |
[30:25] | And what do they have, Doctor? | 那他们是得了什么病 医生 |
[30:27] | They have a very unique set of symptoms. | 他们的症候非常奇特 |
[30:31] | At a push, you could call it a syndrome. | 可以勉强称作症候群 |
[30:33] | But, honestly, that only scratches the surface. | 但说实话 这只是问题的表面而已 |
[30:35] | They’re not of this world, but, partially, they are. | 他们不属于这个世界 但又与其存在联系 |
[30:39] | In a lot of ways, they’re a superior species. | 在很多方面 他们还优于人类 |
[30:43] | So they’re sort of… | 所以他们算是 |
[30:45] | partially dead? | 半死不活吗 |
[30:47] | I wouldn’t use the word “Dead.” | 要我就不会用”死”这个字 |
[30:49] | Well, deceased, then. | 好吧 那就用”死亡” |
[30:51] | They’re partially deceased. | 他们部分死亡了 |
[30:54] | Oh, I like the sound of that, don’t you? | 这听着不错 你觉得呢 |
[30:58] | Sounds manageable. | 听起来挺可控的 |
[31:03] | We’ve only got 15 minutes. | 我们只有15分钟 |
[31:29] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[31:32] | You can speak? | 你能说话吗 |
[31:36] | The doctors didn’t… | 医生没… |
[31:41] | didn’t say you’d be able to do that. | 没说你还能说话 |
[31:48] | They keep me in the dark, too. | 他们也瞒着我 |
[31:50] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[31:51] | The doctors here, they… | 这里的医生们 他们… |
[31:54] | keep things from me, too. | 很多事情也都不告诉我 |
[32:01] | Where’s Mum? | 妈妈呢 |
[32:07] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[32:14] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[32:15] | Remember? | 记得什么 |
[32:23] | You came home… | 你回到家… |
[32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[32:28] | That night. | 那一晚 |
[32:38] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[32:42] | – I can’t do this. – Dad… | -我做不到 -爸爸 |
[32:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[32:47] | Dad, what did I do to her? | 爸爸 我对她做了什么 |
[32:53] | He’s not turning rabid, he’s just upset. | 他没有狂暴了 只是急了 |
[32:56] | He’s had some bad news. | 他刚得知了坏消息 |
[32:58] | Bad news? | 那叫坏消息吗 |
[32:59] | He killed his mother in his untreated state. | 他在未治疗状态时杀了他母亲 |
[33:04] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[33:06] | Shocking, what they’re capable of. | 他们能做出的事简直令人震惊 |
[33:46] | Where’s Simon? | 西蒙在哪 |
[34:21] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想继续了 |
[34:27] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[34:30] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想继续了 |
[34:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:54] | Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[34:59] | Do you see now? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[35:01] | The living have nothing to offer you but lies. | 活人能给你的 只有连篇谎言 |
[35:05] | They’re desperate men with desperate schemes | 他们不过是黔驴技穷的亡命之徒 |
[35:07] | and you do not belong with them. | 你不属于他们 |
[35:09] | You belong with your own kind. | 你该和同类在一起 |
[35:12] | Only then will you find salvation. | 只有这样你才能得到救赎 |
[35:15] | Only then will you find peace. | 只有这样你才能得到安宁 |
[35:25] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[35:44] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[35:49] | – What are you doing? – Looking for Simon. | -你在做什么 -找西蒙 |
[35:52] | Have you seen him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[35:54] | If the patrols catch him, | 如果巡逻队抓到他 |
[35:55] | they’re going to take him back to the treatment centre. | 会把他带回治疗中心的 |
[35:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:01] | Love the new look you’re rocking. Very handsome, handsome. | 我喜欢你的新形象 很帅气 帅哥 |
[36:06] | Does he like it? | 他喜欢吗 |
[36:10] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[36:11] | – Moregeous. – You have to say that… | -好看死了 -你当然会这么说 |
[36:13] | you’re my BDFF. | 你可是我的死死党 |
[36:15] | Best dead friend forever. | 死人死党 |
[36:20] | Look, Amy, um, | 听我说 艾米 |
[36:23] | about me and Simon… | 我和西蒙… |
[36:25] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[36:27] | Sorry, Amy. | 抱歉 艾米 |
[36:28] | We’ll talk later. | 咱们以后再聊吧 |
[36:29] | – I’m under house arrest. – House arrest? | -我还在软禁中 -软禁 |
[36:33] | God… | 天哪 |
[36:35] | – This place is going to hell. – You’re telling me! | -这个地方糟透了 -那可不是 |
[36:39] | – Kieren Walker? – Yeah? | -吉伦·沃克 -怎么了 |
[36:44] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[36:46] | Take care. | 你要保重 |
[36:48] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[37:01] | Your belongings. | 这是你的物品 |
[37:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:58] | I haven’t got anything in for dinner. | 屋里没什么东西能做晚饭 |
[38:00] | I could go and get us something, I suppose. | 我可以出去买点吃的 |
[38:02] | – Fish and chips? – Aye. | -炸鱼薯条怎么样 -好 |
[38:05] | Aye, all right. | 好 可以 |
[38:07] | Where should I…? | 我该把东西放在… |
[38:18] | *Someone shine* | *某人的光芒* |
[38:25] | *A light on my heart* | *照在我的心上* |
[38:34] | *It’s getting dark* | *天色渐暗* |
[38:41] | *Around these parts* | *笼罩这片土地* |
[38:51] | *And I’m getting dressed* | *我穿好了衣装* |
[38:58] | *For polar winter* | *为这北极的寒冬* |
[39:03] | *Again* | *又一次* |
[39:08] | *And I’m going to sit tight this time* | *这一次我会静静等候* |
[39:15] | *Till I’ve found* | *直到我发现* |
[39:17] | – How’s the fish? – It’s good. | -鱼的味道怎么样 -不错 |
[39:20] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[39:22] | This haddock’s a bit tough. | 鳕鱼炸得有点儿硬 |
[39:27] | Our usual place… | 我们常去的那家店… |
[39:31] | during The Rising… | 在复生时… |
[39:35] | Well, it’s not there any more, so… | 总之已经不在了 |
[39:38] | I had to go someplace else. | 我只好换了一家店 |
[40:05] | 你的所作所为无法左右上帝的爱 昔日的生活已成往事 同我们一起开始新生吧 | |
[40:35] | “Since you were gone, my barren thoughts | “自你别后 我心迷茫 |
[40:39] | “have chilled me to the bone…” | “寒彻髓骨” |
[40:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:01] | What happened to Mum… | 关于妈妈的事 |
[41:08] | – I didn’t mean to… – All right. | -我不是故意的 -没关系 |
[41:14] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:16] | – I just want to say that I’m… – I said all right, Simon. | -我只是想说 -我说了没事 西蒙 |
[42:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[42:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:17] | You don’t deserve to look at her. | 你不配看着她 |
[42:21] | I want you out of this house. | 我要你马上离开 |
[42:24] | Get out! | 滚 |
[42:42] | Where the hell have you been? | 该死的你跑哪去了 |
[42:44] | I was just about to let Dean know you’d gone. | 我就快告诉迪恩你不见了 |
[42:46] | If he’d have done that, Kieren… | 要是他真说了 吉伦 |
[42:49] | I had to go out, Mum. | 我得出去 妈妈 |
[42:50] | Where did you go? Can you at least not lie about that? | 你去哪了 能别再骗我了吗 |
[42:55] | Mum! | 妈 |
[42:59] | I went to look for Simon. | 我去找西蒙了 |
[43:03] | It’s happening all over again, Sue. | 又开始了 苏 |
[43:05] | Someone puts a spell on him and it ends in disaster. | 鬼迷心窍然后惹来一堆麻烦 |
[43:06] | Mum, can you tell him I’m not under anyone’s spell? | 妈 告诉爸我没有鬼迷心窍好吗 |
[43:10] | How can we ever trust you again, Kier? | 你要我们怎么再相信你 吉伦 |
[43:11] | You can start by not siding with the mob, Dad. | 你可以先试着别偏袒暴徒 爸 |
[43:14] | I’m just concerned for this family’s safety. | 我只是担忧家人的安危罢了 |
[43:23] | You’re scared of me? | 你怕我 |
[43:26] | I am. | 我是怕 |
[43:28] | I’ll admit it. When you’re acting like this. | 就你现在这个表现 我不如干脆承认 |
[43:30] | Acting like what? | 我什么样了 |
[43:31] | I don’t even recognise you any more. | 我都快认不出你了 |
[43:33] | This is who I am. | 我现在就是这样 |
[43:42] | Jesus Christ! | 老天哪 |
[44:39] | – Amy? – In here. | -艾米 -进来吧 |
[44:46] | I got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[44:48] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[44:55] | You know you’ve got a tear at the top of your tent? | 你知道帐篷顶上扯破了吧 |
[44:58] | Small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. | 跟我要做的大事比 这微不足道 |
[45:03] | Was I supposed to bring a sleeping bag? | 我是不是该带个睡袋来 |
[45:11] | During the Rising… | 复生的时候 |
[45:14] | did you ever kill a rabid? | 你杀过狂暴僵尸吗 |
[45:17] | During the Rising, I was more a back office sort of bloke. | 复生时 我是搞后勤的那种 |
[45:21] | It’s ok if you did. | 杀过也没关系的 |
[45:24] | Actually, it’s better if you did. | 可能杀过更好点 |
[45:28] | No, I never killed anyone. | 没有 我谁都没杀过 |
[45:31] | Not even a sort of… mercy killing? | 也没有帮人安乐死过吗 |
[45:36] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[45:46] | Put them on me. | 给我戴上 |
[46:04] | Pick up the screwdriver. | 拿着螺丝刀 |
[46:06] | Not until you tell me what’s going on. | 你先告诉我你要干什么 |
[46:08] | Um… I’m… I’m… | 就是 我… |
[46:10] | I’m currently at Terminal 5. | 我已经在5号登机楼了 |
[46:14] | I’ve got my suitcase packed, I’m in the departure lounge, | 行李箱都收拾好了 我在候机室 |
[46:17] | I just need to get on the plane. | 就差上飞机了 |
[46:20] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[46:24] | No. | 不懂 |
[46:25] | I’ve become immune to the medication, | 我对药物产生了免疫性 |
[46:27] | the drugs aren’t working any more. | 对我都没有药效了 |
[46:28] | And not long from now, I’m going to go rabid, | 很快我就会恢复狂暴状态 |
[46:30] | and there’s no chemicals out there that can turn me back. | 而且没有药物可以再让我变回来了 |
[46:33] | I don’t want to live as a rabid, | 我不想变回狂暴僵尸 |
[46:35] | going around hurting people without a thought in my head. | 行尸走肉 到处害人 |
[46:37] | It’s no kind of life. | 那种日子太可怕了 |
[46:44] | I’ll call Dr.Russo. | 我去给罗素医生打电话 |
[46:45] | It’s no good. Once I turn, I turn for good and then I’m stuck. | 没用的 一旦我变了就变不回来了 |
[46:49] | Stuck like that for ever. | 永远那样活着 |
[46:52] | It’s a fate worse than death. | 生不如死 |
[46:57] | That’s why I need you to put me down before I go rabid. | 所以你得在我狂暴前杀了我 |
[47:14] | Lord, please, give me a sign. | 主啊 求您给我一个启示吧 |
[47:24] | Come in. | 请进 |
[47:26] | Sorry to disturb, Miss Martin. | 打扰了 马丁女士 |
[47:28] | I was just wondering | 我在想 |
[47:28] | if you wanted to come downstairs for the finale. | 您是否想下来一起看大结局呢 |
[47:31] | – Finale? – Me detective show – Hard Graft. | -大结局 -我追的侦探片《苦斗》 |
[47:40] | Shop’n’Save’s best cava for the big night. | 超市最好的卡瓦酒 专为今晚 |
[47:43] | Oh, Clive, you shouldn’t have. | 克莱夫 你不用这么费心的 |
[47:45] | It’s a big occasion, innit? | 今晚是重要场合 不是吗 |
[47:47] | Final episode of Hard Graft. | 《苦斗》的最后一集了 |
[47:49] | That were on last night. | 那是昨晚播的 |
[47:50] | I know, Mum, but Sandra didn’t get to watch it last night. | 我知道 妈妈 但桑德拉昨晚没看上 |
[47:52] | So I recorded it and we’re watching it tonight, aren’t we? | 所以我录下来了 我们今晚看好吗 |
[47:56] | Too bloody right we are. | 好极了 |
[47:58] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[47:59] | I get to find out who the killer is. | 我终于能知道凶手是谁了 |
[48:02] | Are you excited, too, Miss Martin? | 你是不是也很激动 马丁女士 |
[48:04] | Edge of me seat. | 坐立难安啊 |
[48:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:07] | I’ve not been out of the house all day, have I, Clive? | 我在屋里躲了一天呢 对吧克莱夫 |
[48:10] | She locked herself in bedroom, | 她把自己锁在卧室里 |
[48:12] | didn’t come out till an hour ago. | 一小时前才出来 |
[48:14] | Just in case I heard anything. | 就怕听到剧透呢 |
[48:15] | I’ve made sure that nothing can spoil it for me. | 什么都别想破坏今晚 |
[48:18] | Rude! | 没礼貌 |
[48:20] | Sandra, you left out Mum. | 桑德拉 你没给妈妈倒酒 |
[48:22] | She don’t drink. She can’t drink. | 她不喝酒 她不能喝 |
[48:24] | It’ll go through you like last time. | 会跟上次一样穿肠而过 |
[48:26] | I can have one. | 喝一杯没事 |
[48:26] | – Sandra, give her a glass, eh? – No! | -桑德拉 给她一杯吧 -不行 |
[48:28] | Cos in an hour I’ll be cleaning up her mess. | 一小时后 还得我去给她擦屁股 |
[48:31] | No way. Not tonight. | 没戏 今晚不行 |
[48:32] | Tonight’s my night. She gets nothing. | 今晚我最大 什么都不给她 |
[48:36] | Detective Inspector John Graft, | 探长约翰·格莱福特 |
[48:38] | thank you, you rugged Yorkshire hunk of stuff, | 谢谢你 魁梧粗犷的约克郡男子 |
[48:41] | for bringing a little bit of excitement into all our lives. | 给我们所有人的生活都添了些许精彩 |
[48:45] | Now on with the show. | 看节目吧 |
[48:47] | John Graft’s dad is the killer. | 凶手是约翰·格莱福特的父亲 |
[48:53] | I saw the finale last night. | 我昨晚看了大结局 |
[48:54] | Turns out John Graft’s dad were the killer all along. | 凶手一直是约翰·格莱福特的父亲 |
[48:57] | He was the one who killed the ex-police captain | 前任警长就是他杀的 |
[48:59] | cos back in the ’80s, | 就因为80年代的时候 |
[49:01] | the captain beat up all the dad’s mates on the picket line. | 警长打遍了和他一起筑人墙的好哥们 |
[49:05] | Saw that plot twist a mile off. | 我老早就看出神转折了 |
[49:08] | Told you it was silly buggers. | 早说过这剧很狗血 |
[49:14] | You rotten, evil hag. | 你这个邪恶的老巫婆 |
[49:16] | – Sandra… – Shut up! | -桑德拉 -闭嘴 |
[49:18] | You, you’re a devil sent from the bowels of hell. | 你这个十八层地狱里来的魔鬼 |
[49:22] | Ever since that night, | 自从那天晚上起 |
[49:23] | ever since that night | 自从看见你 |
[49:24] | when I saw you rise out of your grave, | 从坟墓里爬出来的那天晚上起 |
[49:27] | you’ve been a torment to me. | 你无时不刻地折磨着我 |
[49:29] | Love, we said we would nevertalk about that night. | 亲爱的 我们说好了不提那天晚上的 |
[49:31] | Tough! She started it. | 难得很 她先挑起的 |
[49:33] | You saw the Rising? | 你看到了复生 |
[49:35] | You saw them rise up? | 你看到僵尸复生了 |
[49:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:39] | I bloody saw them. | 我他妈全看到了 |
[49:41] | I saw those rotters rise up out of the ground | 我亲眼看到了那帮僵尸 |
[49:43] | with my very own eyes. | 从地里钻出来 |
[49:45] | It was midnight. | 当时是午夜 |
[49:48] | I was in a Vauxhall Corsa having it off with Jimmy Redmayne. | 我正和吉姆·雷德玛因在车里亲热 |
[49:51] | No, we do not say that name in this house. | 住嘴 这家里不准提那个名字 |
[49:54] | Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! Jimmy! | 就要说 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 |
[49:59] | Lovely, bearded Jimbo Redmayne. | 亲爱的胡子拉碴的吉姆·雷德玛因 |
[50:04] | He gave me pleasure. | 他给我带来了快感 |
[50:06] | Incredible, illicit, sexual pleasure. | 不可思议的 罪恶的性快感 |
[50:11] | What have you ever given me, Clive? | 你给过我什么吗 克莱夫 |
[50:13] | Apart from a failing B&B, | 除了一家破败的家庭旅馆 |
[50:15] | some knock-off cava | 劣质的卡瓦酒 |
[50:17] | and a half-dead mother-in-law | 还有一位半死不活的婆婆 |
[50:19] | who’s going to live for ever. | 永远都死不了 |
[50:20] | I’ll drink to that. | 这我得干一杯 |
[50:38] | – I think this is it. – Oh, God. | -我觉得到时候了 -老天 |
[50:42] | Now! | 动手吧 |
[50:45] | Now, now, now, Philip! | 快点 快点 快点 菲利普 |
[50:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:50] | My face… my face is wet. | 我的脸 我的脸湿了 |
[50:52] | My face is wet! | 我的脸湿了 |
[50:55] | My face is wet! | 我的脸湿了 |
[50:58] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[50:58] | I… I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[51:00] | I can feel the rain. | 我可以感觉到雨 |
[51:02] | I can… I can feel it, Philip. | 我有感觉了 菲利普 |
[51:06] | – Do you still want me to…? – No! | -你还要我… -不 |
[51:07] | Of course not. | 当然不要 |
[51:09] | I’m feeling again. | 我又有感觉了 |
[51:11] | I’m… I’m not turning rabid. | 我不会变成狂暴僵尸了 |
[51:17] | What’s going on? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[51:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:33] | It might be better if he goes back | 或许让他回治疗中心 |
[51:34] | to the treatment centre for a bit. | 住上一阵也是好事 |
[51:38] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[51:41] | It’s his decision in the end. | 最终还是看他自己 |
[51:43] | He can go back to Norfolk or admit he’s done wrong. | 要么回诺福克 要么承认自己犯错了 |
[51:47] | It’s up to him. | 全看他了 |
[53:05] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[53:06] | That’s the first person you saw rise from their grave? | 你看到第一个从坟墓里复生的就是这个人 |
[53:11] | I’m sure, Miss Martin. | 我确定 马丁小姐 |
[53:12] | I witnessed the Rising with my own two eyes. | 这场复生是我亲眼所见 |
[54:16] | 你的所作所为无法左右上帝的爱 昔日的生活已成往事 同我们一起开始新生吧 | |
[54:37] | Hello. It’s Simon. | 你好 我是西蒙 |
[54:40] | I’m ready to follow. | 我做好准备追随你们了 |
[56:23] | This is where you belong. | 这里是你的归属 |
[56:26] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[56:45] | God wiped away all the tears from their eyes, | 上帝抹去他们眼中的泪水 |
[56:49] | for when they were redeemed from the earth | 因为从他们在尘土中被救赎起 |
[56:51] | they are like angels that are in heaven. | 他们就好比天堂里的天使 |
[57:40] | Rise. | 复生 |
[57:42] | Rise. | 复生 |
[57:43] | Rise. | 复生 |