时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Your payment. | 你的酬金 |
[00:54] | In full. | 全额付款 |
[01:10] | 通缉犯 悬赏捉拿 | |
[01:14] | What happened to his ear? | 他的耳朵怎么了 |
[01:18] | You sure this is him? | 你确定这是他吗 |
[01:22] | He confessed before I clipped him. | 在我砍下他的脑袋之前 他认罪了 |
[01:34] | We need to leave tonight. | 我们今晚就要离开 |
[01:38] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[01:40] | I didn’t realize you were dictating the terms now. | 我都没意识到现在是你说了算呢 |
[01:43] | – We had a deal. – I’m not balking, Regent. | -我们约定好了的 -我不会反悔的 摄政王 |
[01:49] | Anchor’s up at midnight. | 午夜开船 |
[01:51] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[01:54] | Time and tide wait for no man, | 时间和潮水 全都不等人 |
[01:56] | not even you. | 哪怕那个人是你 |
[02:44] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | – How? – The less you know, the better. | -怎么走 -你知道的越少越好 |
[02:48] | Just wait here for me and M.K. to get back. | 你就在这里等我和MK回来 |
[02:51] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[02:52] | I have to get back to the fort. | 我得回趟皇堡 |
[02:54] | Jade’s been poisoned, the baron’s expecting me. | 洁德中毒了 领主在等我去 |
[02:56] | If you go in there, I’m not sure I can get you out. | 如果你进去了 我不确定能把你带出来 |
[03:00] | Just stay here. | 待在这儿就好 |
[03:04] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[03:11] | Did you kill my parents? | 我父母是你杀的吗 |
[03:19] | Quinn did it. I told you. | 是奎恩杀的 我告诉过你了 |
[03:23] | With your sword? | 用你的剑杀的 |
[03:29] | Were you there? | 你当时在场吗 |
[03:31] | So you could’ve stopped him, but you didn’t. | 你本可以阻止他的 但是你没有 |
[03:36] | And then you lied to me about it. | 然后你还对我说谎 |
[03:44] | When we get out of here, | 等我们离开这里 |
[03:45] | everything will be different, I promise you. | 一切都会变得不同 我向你保证 |
[03:49] | How, Sunny? | 怎么不同 桑尼 |
[03:52] | You gonna stop being a killer? | 你不再做杀手了 |
[03:54] | Throw away your sword, scrub your back clean? | 丢掉你的剑 擦净背后的纹身吗 |
[04:00] | The baron said | 领主说 |
[04:02] | we are all slaves to our nature | 我们都是各自本性的奴隶 |
[04:03] | and I am beginning to think he’s right. | 我开始觉得他说得对 |
[04:07] | Veil, | 薇儿 |
[04:09] | this is our only chance. We have to take it. | 这是我们唯一的机会 我们不能错过 |
[04:13] | If I’m still here when you get back, | 如果你回来时看到我还在 |
[04:15] | you’ll know my answer. | 你就知道我的答案了 |
[05:03] | Brothers. | 诸位教友 |
[05:13] | Penrith sent me. | 帕里斯派我来的 |
[05:17] | He’s discovered another child, | 他又发现了个孩子 |
[05:19] | a dark one. | 一个黑暗民 |
[05:26] | He’s a day’s drive from here. | 他距离这里一天车程 |
[05:56] | Welcome back to the living. | 欢迎你又活过来了 |
[05:58] | What happened? What’s… | 怎么回事 怎么… |
[06:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:02] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[06:04] | Maybe too many hours under the hot sun yesterday. | 也许是你昨天在烈日下待得太久了 |
[06:07] | The sun didn’t do this. | 不是因为烈日的缘故 |
[06:10] | She was poisoned. Veil told me. | 她是中毒了 薇儿告诉我了 |
[06:13] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:18] | Perhaps Lydia can explain. | 或许莉迪亚可以解释解释 |
[06:25] | Monkshood flower, | 附子草的花 |
[06:27] | hidden in the false bottom of your jewelry box. | 就藏在你首饰盒的夹层下面 |
[06:39] | Quinn, | 奎恩 |
[06:41] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[06:42] | I could have your head, | 我可以砍下你的脑袋 |
[06:46] | but that would be too quick and too kind. | 但是这种死法太快也太仁慈 |
[06:48] | – Listen to me… – I heard rumors after Beatrice, | -听我说 -比特莉丝死后 就有些流言 |
[06:52] | but I refused to believe them. | 但是我不愿意相信 |
[06:57] | I never wanna see you again. | 我再也不想看到你了 |
[06:59] | Don’t do this. I’m innocent. | 别这样 我是无辜的 |
[07:03] | Escort her to the gate. | 送她出大门 |
[07:06] | You– | 你… |
[07:29] | I’m so sorry I was blind to this. | 很抱歉我之前被蒙蔽了 |
[07:35] | Quinn, there’s something I have to tell you. | 奎恩 我有事要告诉你 |
[07:40] | It’s about Ryder. | 是关于莱德的 |
[08:09] | I’ll take her from here. | 接下来把她交给我吧 |
[08:15] | Are you really gonna let your father kick me out? | 你真打算任由你父亲把我赶出去吗 |
[08:18] | He’s the baron. | 他是领主 |
[08:20] | As you taught me, who am I to question his orders | 就像你教我的 我算什么 岂能质疑他的命令 |
[08:23] | even if they go against his best interests? | 即便那些命令不利于他的最大利益 |
[08:24] | Ryder, he trusts you now. | 莱德 他现在信任你了 |
[08:27] | Your plea wouldn’t fall on deaf ears. | 你的恳求不会被他无视的 |
[08:28] | Don’t beg, Mother. | 别乞求 母亲 |
[08:30] | I’m not begging. | 我没有在乞求 |
[08:33] | Help me prove Jade poisoned herself. | 帮我证明 是洁德毒害自己的 |
[08:37] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做呢 |
[08:43] | You told her about Beatrice. | 是你告诉她有关比特莉丝的事的 |
[08:46] | I may have warned her | 我或许是提醒过她 |
[08:47] | that you have a tendency to turn on people. | 你这人有铲除对手的习惯 |
[08:53] | For the journey. | 给你路上用的 |
[08:58] | Oh, you really are a stupid, petulant boy, aren’t you? | 你还真是个愚蠢又爱耍性子的小孩 是吧 |
[09:04] | Your father stole Jade, | 你父亲抢走了洁德 |
[09:07] | but you can’t let her go, can you? | 但你就是无法对她放手 是吧 |
[09:09] | Oh, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[09:11] | I haven’t told him you’re still sleeping together. | 我还没告诉他 你们还在偷欢 |
[09:16] | You won’t last a month in here without me. | 没有我 你在这里连一个月都存活不了 |
[09:40] | The Widow came through the emergency tunnel under the wall. | 艳寡妇是从城墙下的紧急通道进来的 |
[09:43] | Sunny has one of the only keys. | 唯一的钥匙就在桑尼手上 |
[09:45] | A few weeks ago, he was seen talking to the Widow. | 几周前 有人看到他和艳寡妇交谈 |
[09:48] | And you chose not to bring this encounter to my attention. | 但你之前却选择不告诉我他们会面的事 |
[09:51] | – Why? – He told me she tried to bribe him, | -为什么 -他跟我说她试图贿赂他 |
[09:54] | but he rejected it. | 但他拒绝了 |
[09:56] | – I believed him. – Well, why wouldn’t you? | -我信了他 -你当然会信了 |
[09:59] | Sunny’s loyalty’s been unimpeachable. | 桑尼的忠心长期以来都无懈可击 |
[10:01] | But I think he’s played us both. | 但我觉得他把我们都耍了 |
[10:04] | Lock down the fort. | 封锁皇堡 |
[10:06] | Have Sunny meet me in the chapel. | 让桑尼来小礼拜堂见我 |
[10:13] | That pendant. | 那个吊坠 |
[10:16] | The one you took from Sunny’s Colt. | 你从桑尼的少年军身上抢来的那个 |
[10:20] | Do you still have it? | 现在还在你手上吗 |
[10:23] | What made you think of that? | 你怎么会想到那个 |
[10:26] | Just curious. | 就是好奇而已 |
[10:30] | No, I traded it. | 没了 我交易出去了 |
[10:35] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[10:55] | What have you been up to, Sunny? | 你最近在忙些什么 桑尼 |
[10:57] | Tracking the Widow. | 追踪艳寡妇 |
[10:59] | Well, you wouldn’t have to track her | 如果她之前潜入到皇堡时 |
[11:01] | if you’d clipped her while she was prowling inside our walls. | 你把她给解决了 现在就不用追踪了 |
[11:05] | She’s wounded. | 她受伤了 |
[11:06] | Wounded? | 受伤 |
[11:08] | The Sunny I know never missed a kill. | 我认识的那个桑尼可从没有失手的时候 |
[11:14] | I still remember the first time I saw you in this chapel. | 我还记得我第一次在这个礼拜堂见你的时候 |
[11:17] | You were sitting right here in the front row, | 你坐在最前排 |
[11:19] | never averted your gaze. | 目不转睛地看着我 |
[11:22] | You drank in my words | 你沉醉在我的话语里 |
[11:25] | like a true believer. | 就像一个真正的信徒 |
[11:27] | I sensed you were special. | 我当时就感觉到你与众不同 |
[11:30] | And that’s why I gave you a life | 所以我才会给予你 |
[11:32] | that most people can only dream of. | 大多数人梦寐以求的生活 |
[11:35] | I trained you, groomed you, | 我训练你 照料你 |
[11:38] | trusted you. | 信任你 |
[11:42] | Tell me, Sunny, | 告诉我 桑尼 |
[11:45] | what else could I have done | 我还能做些什么 |
[11:46] | to keep you from betraying me? | 让你不会背叛我呢 |
[11:53] | We have a traitor in our midst. | 我们当中出了一个叛徒 |
[11:57] | You’re hereby stripped of your rank. | 你现在立刻被除去职务 |
[12:01] | Turn over your sword. | 交上你的剑 |
[12:18] | You gonna cut me down, Sunny, hmm? | 你打算一刀杀了我吗 桑尼 |
[12:21] | And then what? | 然后又怎么办呢 |
[12:23] | Fight your way through your own men | 对你的兄弟们下手 杀出一条血路 |
[12:24] | in some vain bid for freedom? | 就为了追求遥不可及的自由吗 |
[12:35] | Your Colt is very loyal. | 你的少年军很忠心 |
[12:39] | Didn’t spill a bean. | 没有走漏一点风声呢 |
[12:43] | Lock the traitor in chains | 用链锁把这个叛徒锁起来 |
[12:45] | until I decide an appropriate fate. | 等候我对他的命运做出合适的决定 |
[12:48] | And then get his woman and bring her to me. | 然后找到他的女人 把她带到我这儿来 |
[12:59] | If you’re going to kill Sunny, kill me, too. | 如果你要杀桑尼 把我也杀了吧 |
[13:04] | Now, why would I kill a boy with such a bright future? | 我为何要杀掉一个 有如此大好前程的男孩呢 |
[14:00] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[14:17] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[14:20] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我过来 |
[14:25] | I need you to stitch me up. | 我需要你帮我缝合伤口 |
[14:26] | There’s somewhere I need to be. | 我得去个地方 |
[14:29] | Looks like septicemia. | 看起来是败血症 |
[14:31] | Blood poisoning. | 血中毒 |
[14:32] | You need to stay put if you wanna live. | 你要是想活命就得静养 |
[14:34] | You’re lucky it hasn’t spread. | 你很走运 尚未扩散 |
[14:37] | Can you stop it? | 你能不让它扩散吗 |
[14:38] | Not with my hands tied. | 我的手被捆着可不行 |
[14:50] | If I help, | 如果我帮了忙 |
[14:52] | how do I know you’ll let me go? | 我怎么知道你会放我走呢 |
[14:55] | You have my word. | 我说话算话 |
[15:00] | Forgive me if I don’t believe you. | 请恕我可能无法相信你 |
[15:03] | I have no reason to kill you. | 我没理由杀你 |
[15:05] | In fact, I bet we want the same thing. | 实际上 我敢说我们想要的是同一样东西 |
[15:08] | A peaceful world where all women have a voice that’s heard. | 一个所有的女性呼声都能被倾听的和平世界 |
[15:19] | I need two pots of clean water, | 我需要两壶净水 |
[15:21] | clean sheets, and more light. | 干净的床单 更亮的光源 |
[15:29] | Are you in much pain? | 你很痛苦吗 |
[15:30] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:35] | How do I know that’s not poison? | 我怎么知道那不是毒药呢 |
[15:38] | You don’t. | 你无从知晓 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Who did this? | 是谁弄伤你的 |
[15:56] | The man you love. | 你爱的那个男人 |
[15:58] | You could spend your entire life cleaning up after him. | 你可以余生都为他善后 |
[16:08] | Do you want my help or don’t you? | 你到底想不想要我帮忙 |
[16:21] | Where’s Veil, Sunny? | 薇儿在哪儿 桑尼 |
[16:24] | You send her away? | 你把她送走了吗 |
[16:27] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[16:28] | You kill her, | 要是你杀了她 |
[16:30] | you kill yourself. | 那你也别想活了 |
[16:32] | I have no intention of harming Veil or your baby. | 我并不打算伤害薇儿或你的孩子 |
[16:36] | I plan to raise your child right here in this fort. | 我打算就在这皇堡中养大你的孩子 |
[16:39] | Just like I raised you. | 就像我养大你一样 |
[16:41] | Hopefully, your offspring will show me more gratitude. | 但愿 你的后代能对我更加感恩戴德 |
[16:45] | Why am I not dead? | 你怎么还没杀了我 |
[16:47] | You haven’t told me all your secrets. | 你还未向我交代清楚所有秘密 |
[16:52] | M.K M.K. | |
[16:54] | I heard stories about people like him when I was a cog, | 我还是贱民时 就听说过他那种人的故事 |
[16:56] | but who would ever actually believe that they exist, | 但谁又真的相信 他们真的存在呢 |
[17:00] | let alone walk amongst us? | 更别说就混在我们中间了 |
[17:02] | Now I know why the Widow wanted to get her hands on him. | 现在我知道为何艳寡妇想得到他了 |
[17:06] | He’s worth how many Clippers? 10, 20? | 他一个人抵得上多少剪刀军 10还是20个 |
[17:09] | A whole army, perhaps? | 或许是一整支军队 |
[17:15] | I can’t wait to fill his back with little black lines. | 我已经迫不及待 让他的后背也全是纹身了 |
[17:27] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[17:30] | When I get out of these chains, | 等我挣脱这些枷锁 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna clip you first. | 我最先剪掉的人就是你 |
[17:37] | That’s just like I told Veil… | 就如同我跟薇儿说过的一样 |
[17:40] | you’ll always be a killer. | 你永远都会是个杀手 |
[18:26] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[18:30] | Show your daughter some mercy. | 可怜可怜你女儿吧 |
[18:35] | My daughter died in my heart years ago. | 在我心里 我女儿多年前就已经死了 |
[18:43] | No, I know I’ve strayed. | 不 我知道我曾误入歧途 |
[18:46] | But… | 但是 |
[18:50] | I could be saved. | 我能够被救赎 |
[18:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:58] | Show me how to get back to you. | 告诉我如何能回到你身边 |
[19:07] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[19:14] | Are you willing to renounce all material possessions? | 你愿意放弃所有物质财富吗 |
[19:20] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[19:22] | Will you rededicate yourself to a spiritual path? | 你愿意再次信奉神道吗 |
[19:27] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[19:29] | Do you promise never to leave again? | 你能保证再也不离开了吗 |
[19:33] | I do. | 我能 |
[19:39] | Rise. | 起身吧 |
[19:53] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[19:58] | What happened here? | 那个伤是怎么造成的 |
[20:00] | Oh, my late husband had a funny way of showing his affection. | 那是我的亡夫特殊的”示爱”方式 |
[20:06] | Is that why you’re fighting? | 那就是你起来抗争的原因吗 |
[20:08] | To rid the world of brutal men? | 消灭世上所有残暴的男人 |
[20:10] | There wouldn’t be many men left if we did that. | 如果那样 就剩不下多少男人了 |
[20:14] | I like you, Veil. | 我喜欢你 薇儿 |
[20:16] | Under different circumstances, | 换做是在别的情况下相识 |
[20:18] | we could have been friends. | 我们也许能成为好朋友 |
[20:20] | I think that’s the opium talking. | 我觉得是鸦片让你胡言乱语了 |
[20:31] | – What’s this? – One of these is a tincture | -这些是什么 -有一瓶是药酒 |
[20:34] | which will prevent you from dying. | 可以挽救你的性命 |
[20:36] | The other two are poisons. | 另外两瓶是毒药 |
[20:39] | I will be happy to tell you which is which | 如果我平安无事回到诊所 |
[20:41] | after I’m safely back at my clinic. | 我会很乐意告诉你对应的是哪瓶 |
[20:45] | I’m not sure what you will be returning back to. | 我不确定你回去后会面对的是什么 |
[20:48] | Quinn won’t survive the night. | 奎恩活不过今晚了 |
[20:51] | I warned Sunny that his loyalty would be his downfall. | 我警告过桑尼 他的忠诚会毁掉他 |
[20:55] | I just hope he heeded my advice. | 但愿他听从我的建议了 |
[20:59] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[21:00] | I’ve set things in motion to make this world safer, | 我操纵了一些事 让这个世界更安全 |
[21:04] | not only for my children, but for yours. | 不仅为了我的孩子们 也为了你的 |
[21:07] | Just know you’ll always have a place here. | 记住 这里永远有你的一席之地 |
[21:10] | Tilda, take the good doctor home. | 蒂尔达 送好医生回家 |
[21:19] | Where’s Sunny? | 桑尼在哪儿 |
[21:20] | Alive. | 活着呢 |
[21:22] | Are you gonna kill him? | 你准备杀了他吗 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s up to you, M.K. | 那取决于你 M.K. |
[21:27] | I believe you have the potential to be a great Clipper. | 我坚信你有潜力成为了不起的剪刀军 |
[21:31] | Even greater than Sunny. | 比桑尼还了不起 |
[21:36] | I don’t wanna kill people. | 我不想杀人 |
[21:38] | I just wanna get home. | 我只想回家 |
[21:39] | You’re not doing this for me. | 你这么做不是为了我 |
[21:42] | This is for Sunny. | 是为了桑尼 |
[21:44] | So if I do what I’m told, then he stays alive? | 所以如果我奉命行事 他就能活命吗 |
[21:47] | I don’t think you’re capable of doing what you’re told. | 我并不觉得你能够做到奉命行事 |
[21:50] | I just want you to become the best you can be. | 我只想让你发挥全部的潜力 |
[21:52] | Please. | 请坐 |
[22:00] | I was like you, M.K. | 我曾经也和你一样 M.K. |
[22:02] | Uncertain of my future. | 不确定自己的未来 |
[22:05] | I wanted to run away to someplace far beyond the Badlands | 我曾想过远远逃离恶土 |
[22:08] | where life was easy and all my problems would disappear. | 到一个生活悠闲 没有烦恼的地方 |
[22:14] | Now that place is an illusion. | 那个地方只是幻觉 |
[22:18] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[22:22] | You see that building, hmm? | 你看到那座建筑了吗 |
[22:25] | It was once the seat of power for the entire world. | 它曾是整个世界的力量之源 |
[22:30] | It stood tall in a shining city on a hill | 高高耸立在一座漂亮的山上城市中 |
[22:34] | where so-called enlightened men | 所谓的文明人在那里 |
[22:37] | promised their citizens a bright future. | 为市民许下了美好未来 |
[22:40] | A future where impossible dreams could become reality. | 在那个未来里 不可能的梦想也可能成真 |
[22:47] | We live in a husk of a world | 我们所居住的的世界 |
[22:49] | left to us by these enlightened men. | 是那些文明人留下的空壳 |
[22:53] | You don’t fix it by running. | 逃离是解决不了问题的 |
[22:56] | You do it by fighting. | 只有战斗才行 |
[23:02] | I see what you did to Sunny now. | 我这下明白你对桑尼做过什么了 |
[23:04] | And what did I do that was so terrible? | 我所做的很过分吗 |
[23:06] | I gave him a life, taught him skills, | 我让他活命 教会他本事 |
[23:09] | allowed him to thrive. | 让他茁壮成长 |
[23:11] | You think that I turned Sunny into a killer? | 你觉得是我把桑尼变成了杀手吗 |
[23:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[23:16] | That was always inside him. | 那一直存在于他的内心 |
[23:20] | Life here does not have to be hard. | 在这里的生活 并非注定艰辛 |
[23:23] | I understand that there’s a Butterfly that you have feelings for. | 我知道你对一个蝴蝶军有爱慕之情 |
[23:28] | I could catch her for you. | 我可以为你抓住她 |
[23:32] | The Widow’s not long in this world. | 艳寡妇活不了多久了 |
[23:33] | Once she’s dead, | 一旦她死了 |
[23:35] | those girls won’t survive without her. | 那些姑娘们也难以幸免 |
[23:42] | – You’d protect Tilda? – She could live in the fort | -你会保护蒂尔达吗 -她可以住皇堡里 |
[23:45] | and you could be with her whenever you want. | 你想什么时候和她在一起都可以 |
[23:49] | – And what about Sunny? – I’d spare him | -桑尼怎么办 -我会放过他 |
[23:52] | if that’s what you wish. | 如果你希望的话 |
[24:04] | Tonight, to celebrate our understanding, | 今晚 为了庆祝我们的共识 |
[24:07] | I’ll take you to the Tick-Tock | 我会带你去嘀嗒俱乐部 |
[24:10] | and pay for your first doll. | 给你安排第一个妓女 |
[24:12] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[24:13] | you don’t want Tilda to be your first. | 你不会想让蒂尔达做你的第一个女人的 |
[24:16] | Make a fool of yourself in front of her, no, no. | 在她面前出洋相 不 不 |
[24:19] | That’s what dolls are for. | 所以这时候才需要妓女 |
[24:35] | My father’s heading outside the gates tonight. | 我父亲今晚会出皇堡 |
[24:39] | Unescorted. | 无人伴护 |
[24:41] | Why would he risk doing that? | 他为什么要冒这种风险 |
[24:43] | Because he’s arrogant and old. | 因为他很自大 且已经老了 |
[24:47] | He’ll only have a Colt with him. | 他只会带一个少年军同行 |
[24:49] | Then I’ll bring Jacobee. | 那我带上雅各比 |
[24:51] | He’s definitely looking forward to killing your father himself. | 他绝对期待能亲手杀了你父亲 |
[24:57] | Once he does, I’ll clip him. | 一旦他得手 我就结果了他 |
[25:01] | – I’ll notify the Widow. – I wouldn’t bother. | -我会通知艳寡妇的 -我看不必了吧 |
[25:04] | I know we made an alliance with her, | 我知道我们和她结成了同盟 |
[25:06] | but she raided the fort last night. | 但是她昨晚突袭了皇堡 |
[25:07] | And Sunny wounded her badly. | 桑尼把她伤得很重 |
[25:10] | She’s probably bleeding out in a ditch somewhere. | 她此刻或许正在某个土沟里大出血而亡呢 |
[25:13] | Trust me, we don’t need her, anyway. | 相信我 我们不需要她 |
[25:16] | Just think, | 你想想 |
[25:19] | by sunrise tomorrow… | 到明天日出时 |
[25:22] | there will be two new barons in the Badlands. | 恶土将会有两个新领主 |
[25:34] | Sunshine! | 小桑尼 |
[25:37] | What the hell you doing in there? | 你在里面搞什么呢 |
[25:39] | No one can talk to the prisoners. | 任何人都不得与囚犯交谈 |
[25:42] | Baron’s orders. | 那是领主的命令 |
[25:43] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[26:00] | I’ll expect you and your little girly friend | 我希望你和你的小女友 |
[26:04] | to get on the River King’s boat and not look back. | 登上河帝的船 再也别回头 |
[26:07] | Shit’s gonna go down here tonight | 今晚这里要出大事 |
[26:10] | you do not wanna be a part of. | 你不会想卷入的 |
[26:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:15] | The Widow, | 艳寡妇 |
[26:16] | she’s making a move. | 她开始行动了 |
[26:18] | She’s gonna take out Jacobee and Quinn at the same time. | 她会同时干掉雅各比和奎恩 |
[26:23] | You’re working with the Widow? | 你在跟艳寡妇合作吗 |
[26:27] | You’re the one, the traitor. | 你才是那个叛徒 |
[26:30] | You know, personally, | 其实 个人而言 |
[26:32] | I prefer the word “Idealist.” | 我更喜欢称自己为”理想主义者” |
[26:35] | Or maybe “Revolutionary.” | 或是”革命家” |
[26:38] | The system is broken. | 整个体系已经崩坏 |
[26:40] | We gotta blow it up and start again. | 我们必须将之彻底摧毁 然后重建 |
[26:43] | And you think the Widow is the answer? | 你觉得艳寡妇就是解决办法吗 |
[26:48] | Now, you can stand here debating this | 你可以选择在这里继续争论这事 |
[26:50] | or you can get the hell out of here. | 或许赶紧离开这里 |
[26:52] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[26:54] | Because… | 因为… |
[26:57] | I should’ve saved you from this life a long time ago. | 我早就该让你免受这种生活的折磨的 |
[27:01] | Should’ve left you at the river | 当年真该把你留在河边 |
[27:03] | or maybe just slit your throat. | 或是直接割开你的喉咙 |
[27:09] | That belongs to you. | 那是你的东西 |
[27:11] | At least, | 至少 |
[27:13] | it was around your neck when I found ya. | 当我发现你时 你的脖子上挂着这个 |
[27:24] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[27:28] | Have the life you deserve. | 去过你值得拥有的生活 |
[27:32] | Where’s M.K.? | MK在哪儿 |
[27:33] | He’s with Quinn. | 他跟奎恩在一起 |
[27:35] | Quinn’s taking him to the doll house tonight for a wicking. | 奎恩今晚要带他去娃娃屋快活一回 |
[27:38] | Should be memorable. | 估计会是难忘的经历 |
[27:40] | That’s where the ambush is going down. | 伏击就会发生在那里 |
[27:44] | Be smart, Sunny. | 放聪明点 桑尼 |
[27:46] | Forget about the boy and leave. | 别管那个男孩了 赶紧走吧 |
[27:48] | Now. | 立刻 |
[27:50] | It’s your only chance. | 那将是你唯一的机会 |
[28:06] | The way you worked to save my mother, | 你劳心费神地救我母亲 |
[28:09] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:12] | I really don’t think she has your best interests in mind. | 我真不觉得她会把你的利益放在心上 |
[28:16] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[28:17] | Any woman who forces girls to kill | 任何女人 倘若强迫小姑娘去杀人 |
[28:21] | to show their love is not a mother. | 来展示她们的爱 都不配做母亲 |
[28:23] | What other choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择呢 |
[28:26] | I can’t abandon the others. | 我不能抛弃其他姐妹 |
[28:30] | I could give you another option. | 我可以给你另一个选择 |
[28:36] | The three bottles. | 那三个小瓶子 |
[28:38] | The blue one is the tincture. | 蓝色的里面是药酒 |
[28:41] | The other two are filled with poison. | 其他两瓶里面都是毒药 |
[28:48] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[28:51] | That you decide your own future. | 让你来决定自己的未来 |
[29:15] | I’m sure you’re nervous. | 我相信你一定很紧张 |
[29:17] | Don’t be. This is a rite of passage. | 不用紧张 就是个仪式而已 |
[29:20] | Sunny was your age when I brought him here. | 我第一次带桑尼来时 他也就像你这么大 |
[29:23] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不对劲 |
[29:25] | Where is everyone? | 怎么这里空无一人 |
[29:30] | You know, when I was a boy, | 我小的时候 |
[29:32] | I could taste the air change before a lightning storm. | 我可以在雷雨天到来前 提前感受到空气中的变化 |
[29:36] | Feel the electricity running down my spine. | 感受电流穿过我的脊柱 |
[29:40] | I can still tell when a storm’s brewing around me. | 我现在依然可以察觉到 周围有风暴在蓄势待发 |
[29:45] | Don’t skulk in the shadows. | 别躲在黑暗里啊 |
[29:49] | Now, if you’re here to clip me, | 如果你们是来这里杀我的 |
[29:50] | at least have the courtesy to show your faces. | 至少露个面啊 |
[30:02] | Is your baron joining this hunting party? | 你们领主也加入这场狩猎派对了吗 |
[30:15] | Always good to see you, Jacobee. | 见到你总是很高兴 雅各比 |
[30:18] | And your friends. | 以及你的朋友们 |
[30:40] | You always told me | 你总是跟我说 |
[30:42] | power is taken. | 权力是夺取来的 |
[30:45] | Well, I finally listened. | 我终于听了一次 |
[30:47] | Except I always took it with my own hands. | 不过我向来都是靠自己的力量夺取的 |
[30:51] | There’ll be no turning back after this. | 一旦你做了这事 就回不了头了 |
[30:53] | No forgiveness. | 无法获得原谅 |
[30:55] | I’m not looking for redemption. | 我并不希望得到救赎 |
[30:57] | You were always arrogant. | 你向来都很自大 |
[31:00] | You overreached, Quinn. | 你做过头了 奎恩 |
[31:03] | We’re all gathered here because of one woman– | 我们相聚于此 都是因为一个女人 |
[31:06] | the Widow. | 艳寡妇 |
[31:07] | She believes she’s outplayed and outmaneuvered us. | 她认为她手段比我们高明 制胜了我们 |
[31:11] | Plans to take over our territories | 一旦我们今晚两败俱伤 |
[31:13] | once we’ve destroyed each other tonight. | 她就会夺取我们的领地 |
[31:16] | That sickness in your head has made you delusional. | 你大脑所患的病 的确让你充满幻想啊 |
[31:18] | No, it’s made me vigilant. | 不 那让我保持警惕 |
[31:20] | Given me clarity. | 让我看得清楚明白 |
[31:22] | Helped me find new strength. | 帮我找到 新的力量 |
[31:26] | After you’re dead, | 一旦你死了 |
[31:27] | she’s next. | 下一个就是她 |
[32:16] | I assume a conversation’s out of the question? | 我猜 想跟你谈谈是不可能的了吧 |
[32:27] | You’re going to be my last tattoo. | 你将是我的最后一道纹身 |
[32:52] | M.K., stop! | MK 住手 |
[32:56] | I know you can control this. | 我知道你可以控制住的 |
[33:53] | If you wanna take him, | 如果你们想带走他 |
[33:56] | you’ll have to go through me first. | 得先过我这一关才行 |
[38:07] | Welcome home, Lydia. | 欢迎回家 莉迪亚 |
[38:15] | You got Veil back safely? | 你把薇儿安全送回家了吗 |
[38:20] | You lied about M.K. | MK的事 你撒谎了 |
[38:32] | I was trying to protect him. | 我当时是想保护他 |
[38:34] | From me? | 被我伤害吗 |
[38:37] | From what you want to turn him into. | 我怕你把他变成杀人武器 |
[38:41] | He’s not a weapon, he’s a boy. | 他不是武器 他就是个小男孩 |
[38:44] | Tilda, don’t you understand? | 蒂尔达 你还不明白吗 |
[38:45] | I’m the only one trying to save him. | 我是唯一想救他的人 |
[38:48] | How did you even know he existed? | 你是怎么知道他的存在的 |
[38:53] | Because I used to be like M.K. | 因为我以前也跟MK一样 |
[38:55] | Special. | 很特殊 |
[39:04] | Tilda, which bottle is the tincture? | 蒂尔达 药酒是哪一瓶 |
[40:17] | Nobody double-crosses me, Sunny. | 没人可以欺骗我 桑尼 |
[40:20] | Not even the best Clipper in the Badlands. | 就算是恶土最厉害的剪刀军也不行 |
[40:23] | Unlike you, I’m not a killer. | 跟你不一样 我不是个杀手 |
[40:26] | I’m a trader. | 我是个商人 |
[40:28] | And a man with a talent like yours | 像你这样一个极具本领的人 |
[40:32] | is a very valuable commodity. | 可是件很贵重的商品 |
[40:35] | You wanted to leave the Badlands? | 你想离开恶土是吗 |
[40:39] | You got your wish. | 你的愿望将被满足 |
[41:11] | There is no easy way out of the Badlands. | 想逃离恶土可没那么容易 |
[41:15] | No shortcuts, no deals. | 没有捷径 没有办法 |
[41:17] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[41:20] | Maybe Sunny and I don’t deserve redemption. | 或许桑尼和我不配获得救赎 |
[41:25] | Maybe my darkness will never be tamed. | 或许我的黑暗永远无法被降服 |
[41:29] | There’s only one thing I know for sure. | 但有一点我确定无疑 |
[41:33] | The journey has just begun. | 旅途才刚刚开始 |