时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hell isn’t where you go when you die, | 地狱不是你死亡之后去的地方 |
[00:16] | it’s what you become | 而是当你拥有的一切 |
[00:17] | when everything you love has been taken away. | 都被剥夺之后 你所变成的样子 |
[00:22] | Only one thing keeps me alive, | 只有一样东西让我苟活至今 |
[00:25] | the hope of getting back into the Badlands, | 那就是回到恶土的希望 |
[00:27] | and finding her. | 并找到她 |
[00:29] | Finding them. | 找到他们 |
[00:39] | Keep it moving! | 继续往前走 |
[00:43] | You there! Eyes forward! | 你 眼睛向前看 |
[00:47] | Faster! | 走快点 |
[00:51] | Come on, pick it up! | 快点 加快速度 |
[00:59] | Move! Faster! | 往前走 快点 |
[01:03] | Back straight! | 背挺直了 |
[01:11] | Move! Come on! | 快点 快走 |
[01:53] | Come on! Keep moving. | 快点 往前走 |
[01:58] | On your knees, now! | 都跪下 |
[02:06] | Welcome to the Bordeaux mines. | 欢迎来到波尔多矿 |
[02:10] | Now the rules are simple. | 规矩很简单 |
[02:12] | Here you will dig, | 在这里你们要挖矿 |
[02:15] | sleep, | 睡觉 |
[02:17] | shit, | 拉屎 |
[02:19] | eat, and then you’re gonna die. | 吃饭 然后死亡 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause, uh, that is the, uh, | 因为 那就是 |
[02:29] | life cycle of a Picker. Huh? | 采矿工的生活周期 |
[02:34] | Unshackle them. | 除去他们的枷锁 |
[02:36] | I want them deloused | 先清除他们身上的虱子 |
[02:37] | and excavating by the next shift. Move! | 到下一班时 就安排他们去挖矿 快点 |
[02:49] | Give me four. | 给我四个 |
[02:53] | Sir, this one’s defective. | 老板 这个不合格 |
[04:30] | Hey, we got you! | 嘿 我们抓住你了哦 |
[04:37] | You know, there’s always one. | 总是有这样一个人 |
[04:39] | There’s always one. | 总是有这样一个人 |
[04:41] | You know, I don’t care who you are, | 我不管你是谁 |
[04:45] | where you come from, or what you’ve done. | 来自哪里 或做过什么 |
[04:49] | If your journey has led you here, | 如果你的旅程引导你到了这里 |
[04:52] | this is where it’s gonna end. | 这就是你旅途的终点了 |
[04:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:04] | No one gets out alive. | 没人能活着出去 |
[05:53] | Focus this time, M.K. Ready? Go! | 这次要集中精神 MK 准备好了吗 开始 |
[06:03] | Go again. | 再来一次 |
[06:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:18] | I should report you for making contact. | 我应该举报你有身体接触的 |
[06:20] | You’ve been training six months. | 你已经训练六个月了 |
[06:22] | There’s no excuse. | 没有任何借口 |
[06:23] | You’re just mad I knocked you on your ass. | 你只是气我打中了你的屁股而已 |
[06:25] | Of all the novices the Master could have paired me with. | 那么多新人 宗师偏偏把我跟你配对训练 |
[06:29] | Speaking of the Master, when do I get to see him? | 说到宗师 我什么时候能见到他 |
[06:31] | You almost went a whole session without asking. | 你好不容易忍了一段时间 又开始问了 |
[06:34] | Well, you refuse to answer my questions. | 你拒绝回答我的问题 |
[06:36] | Maybe he will. | 或许他会回答的 |
[06:40] | Does the Master even exist? | 宗师真的存在吗 |
[06:45] | I’ll say this one last time, | 我再说最后一次 |
[06:48] | the Master will see you when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 宗师自然会见你的 |
[06:54] | And hurry up. | 快点跟上 |
[07:12] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[07:28] | Here. | 来摸摸 |
[07:41] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[07:43] | Both of you, I promise. | 找到你们母子 我保证 |
[07:46] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[07:51] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[07:56] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[07:58] | I don’t mean to shout. | 我不是有意大喊大叫的 |
[08:00] | But I need all the rest I can get. | 但我需要好好休息 |
[08:02] | B-ship! Get your asses moving. | B小队 赶紧起来干活 |
[08:05] | Hey! Hey! Hey, watch it! | 喂 当心点 |
[08:09] | You’re not going to be trouble, are you? | 你不是个麻烦精吧 |
[08:11] | I… I don’t like to judge, but you look like trouble. | 我不喜欢评判别人 但你看上去很会惹麻烦 |
[08:21] | Who’s, uh… Who’s Veil? | 薇儿是谁 |
[08:26] | You were talking about her in your sleep. | 你睡梦中不停喊她的名字 |
[08:29] | Better than the last man in that shackle. | 不过还是比上一个戴这个枷锁的人要好 |
[08:31] | What a nightmare. | 简直是个噩梦 |
[08:33] | Dykstra. | 迪科斯特 |
[08:35] | Poor sod, | 可怜的家伙 |
[08:37] | he shit himself to death. | 拉屎把自己拉死了 |
[08:42] | I’m Bajie. | 我叫八戒 |
[08:44] | Don’t ask me what it means | 别问我这名字的意思 |
[08:46] | or what my mum was drinking. | 或我妈当时喝了什么酒 |
[08:48] | May the gods protect her poor drunk soul. | 愿诸神保佑她酒鬼的灵魂 |
[08:53] | Wait, hey. | 等等 嘿 |
[08:58] | You want a little drop? | 你想喝点吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, you do. | 你当然想啦 |
[09:02] | Here, go on. | 来 喝点 |
[09:04] | Tastes like a dead dog’s ass. | 跟狗尿一个味道 |
[09:08] | Keeps the reality at bay. | 能让人记住现实的悲惨 |
[09:13] | A reminder! | 提醒一下 |
[09:15] | Any Picker pissing… | 任何采矿工.. |
[09:16] | Up, up. Up! Up! | 起来 起来 |
[09:17] | …in undesignated areas | 在非指定区域撒尿 |
[09:19] | will be summarily executed. | 都将被立刻处决 |
[09:22] | Make your quota. | 完成你们的定额 |
[09:25] | Yeah, they’re really big on that quota thing. | 没错 他们很注重定额这事 |
[09:27] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你话不多 对吧 |
[09:38] | Here we go. Here. | 就是这里了 这里 |
[09:40] | The quota is 40 pound a day. | 每人的定额是一天40磅 |
[09:42] | If you don’t make it, | 如果你无法完成 |
[09:43] | these nice men will whip you. | 这些”大好人”会用鞭子抽你 |
[09:46] | Not enough so you can’t work, | 不会打到你不能工作 |
[09:47] | but just enough to make a point. | 但会打到足以让你记住教训 |
[09:50] | It’s all very civilized. | 一切都很文明 |
[09:58] | Before I was in this miserable boneyard, | 在来这悲惨的矿场之前 |
[10:00] | I was about to make the score of a lifetime. | 我差点就要登上人生巅峰了 |
[10:02] | 50 pounds of top grade opium. | 50磅的顶级鸦片 |
[10:04] | Make your quota! | 完成定额 |
[10:06] | I had a buyer lined up, money had exchanged hands. | 我找好了买家 钱已经拿到手了 |
[10:09] | Except it turned out the opium was shit. | 结果发现那些鸦片都是屎 |
[10:13] | I’m not talking figuratively. I mean, it was… | 我这不是比喻的说法 那真的是… |
[10:15] | It was actual human shit | 那真的是人屎 |
[10:17] | pressed into neatly wrapped bricks. | 压成整整齐齐的砖块状 |
[10:20] | Part of me was actually impressed | 我竟然还有点 |
[10:21] | by the ingenuity of the double cross. | 对这精巧的骗局感到惊叹 |
[10:23] | Hey, do you know a way out? | 你知道出路吗 |
[10:24] | Finally! He speaks. | 你终于说话了 |
[10:26] | Do you know a way out or not? | 你到底知不知道有没有出路 |
[10:28] | Yeah, you know what, I do. | 其实 我还真知道 |
[10:30] | In the back of a body cart | 躺在一辆小推车后面 |
[10:32] | with your eyes rolled way in the back of your head. Very dead. | 眼睛睁得大大的 只有死了才能出去 |
[10:35] | You want my advice? Start digging, mate. | 你想听我的建议吗 开始挖吧 伙计 |
[11:15] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[11:19] | Probably just the wind. | 可能是风声 |
[11:30] | There’s a lot these Abbots aren’t telling us. | 那些武师瞒着我们很多事 |
[11:33] | I’m not buying that peace and harmony crap. | 我才不信那什么平静和谐的屁话 |
[11:38] | Don’t you wanna get out of here? | 你难道不想离开吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 想 |
[11:44] | But I have to learn how to control my power first. | 但我得先学会控制我的力量 |
[11:49] | And it’s a relief to be in a place | 在一个不用隐瞒那种力量的地方待着 |
[11:50] | where I don’t have to keep it a secret. | 也让我如释重负 |
[11:53] | Secret? | 秘密 |
[11:56] | My entire clan knew what I could do. | 我的整个部族都知道我的能力 |
[11:58] | Treated me like a god. | 奉我为神灵 |
[12:04] | I’m a Nomad. | 我是一名浪人 |
[12:07] | My clan lives on the edge of the Black Desert. | 我的部族生活在黑色沙漠边缘 |
[12:10] | I had my own tent. | 我曾有专属帐篷 |
[12:11] | Got the best food, the best girls. | 能享受最好的食物 最漂亮的姑娘 |
[12:14] | If we had a problem with another clan over a Clipper patrol, | 如果我们同别的部族在剪刀军巡逻的事上闹了矛盾 |
[12:18] | my chieftain would send me in. | 我的族长就会派我去 |
[12:21] | Cut myself, killed the lot. | 割伤自己 杀死那些人 |
[12:26] | Problem solved. | 问题就解决了 |
[12:32] | It didn’t bother you? | 你丝毫不觉得困扰吗 |
[12:36] | Killing? | 杀人 |
[12:39] | They were gonna kill me. | 我不杀他们 他们就会杀我 |
[12:43] | I heard the more you get cut, the faster you die. | 我听说被割伤的次数越多 就死得越快 |
[12:46] | Who the hell wants to grow old in this world? | 谁想在这个世界活到老 |
[12:50] | I’d rather go out using my power to protect my clan | 我宁愿用我的力量去守护我的部族 |
[12:52] | than hide up on this mountain like some coward. | 而不是像一个懦夫躲在这深山里 |
[13:01] | Don’t you have anybody out there you care about? | 你在外面就没有在乎的人吗 |
[13:13] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:16] | Hey, M.K., | 喂 M.K. |
[13:18] | don’t let them catch you. | 别让他们抓到你 |
[14:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:03] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[14:52] | This compass belonged to my friend. | 这个罗盘是我朋友的 |
[14:55] | What’s it doing here? | 怎么会在这里 |
[14:58] | I could ask the same of you. | 我还想问你呢 |
[15:02] | I’m here to see the Master. | 我是来见宗师的 |
[15:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[15:08] | Hold my broom. | 接着我的扫帚 |
[15:09] | And I’ll go find him. | 我去找他 |
[15:24] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[15:26] | A lot of practice. | 勤加练习 |
[15:33] | You’re the Master. | 你就是宗师 |
[15:35] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:39] | I’ve made you some food. | 我给你备了些吃的 |
[15:42] | You knew I was coming. | 你知道我要来 |
[15:45] | Well, I have prepared some rice every night since you arrived. | 自从你来了之后 我每晚都会备些米饭 |
[15:49] | I can’t believe I wasted all this time. | 不敢相信我浪费了这么长时间 |
[15:51] | If you think your time here has been wasted, | 如果你觉得你的时间被浪费了 |
[15:53] | you’ve a lot to learn. | 那说明你要学的还很多 |
[15:56] | Show me how to control my power. | 告诉我怎么控制我的力量 |
[16:00] | There’s people who need my help. | 有人需要我的帮助 |
[16:03] | Sunny and Tilda. | 桑尼和蒂尔达 |
[16:05] | And you’re all going to Azra together. | 然后你们一起去阿兹拉 |
[16:06] | Is that right? | 我没说错吧 |
[16:09] | This is your home now. | 现在这里是你的家 |
[16:11] | It is our mission to control your gift. | 我们的任务是控制你的天赋 |
[16:14] | “Gift”? | “天赋” |
[16:16] | That’s not what I’d call it. | 我可不会这么叫它 |
[16:18] | I didn’t ask to be here. | 我没想来这里 |
[16:20] | So, if it were up to me, I’d leave right now. | 如果我能决定的话 我现在就要走 |
[16:26] | Very well. | 很好 |
[16:34] | If you can get past this bird without unleashing your gift, | 如果你能不动用你的天赋躲过这只鸟 |
[16:38] | you’re free to go. | 你就可以走了 |
[16:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[17:35] | You still have many miles to go. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[17:41] | Now get some sleep. | 现在去睡觉吧 |
[19:02] | How did a Clipper end up in a shithole like this? | 一个剪刀军是如何沦落到这种破地方的 |
[19:07] | If you choke me out, | 如果你把我掐死了 |
[19:08] | I won’t be able to tell you a damn thing. | 我就没办法告诉你任何信息了 |
[19:10] | Wha… | 哪位… |
[19:11] | What Baron did you belong to, huh? | 你为哪位领主效力 |
[19:14] | Hassan? Jacobee? | 哈山 雅各比 |
[19:18] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[19:22] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
[19:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:28] | Crazy armadillo himself. | 他自己就是个强大的疯子 |
[19:31] | Well, you are full of surprises. | 你身上还真是充满惊喜 |
[19:33] | A man with your skills | 像你这么好的身手 |
[19:34] | could fetch quite a price around here. | 在这里一定会混得很好 |
[19:36] | Well, it’s a good job you’re shackled to me then. | 你和我被锁在一起真是件好事 |
[19:40] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[19:51] | That’s what I call an epic run of bad luck. | 那简直是倒霉到极点了 |
[19:53] | ‘Course, uh, kill as many people as you have, | 不过 你杀过那么多人 |
[19:55] | and the universe is bound to repay the favor, sooner or later. | 肯定是有报应的 迟早的事 |
[20:01] | Your secret’s safe with me, yeah. | 我会替你保密的 |
[20:04] | What about the Badlands? | 恶土呢 |
[20:08] | Been there a couple of times. | 我去过几次 |
[20:10] | Opium fetches a pretty good price this part of the world. | 鸦片在这地方能卖个好价钱 |
[20:13] | Quinn’s territory, what have you heard? | 奎恩的领地 你有什么消息吗 |
[20:16] | What’s in it for me, huh? | 我有什么好处 |
[20:18] | How about I don’t snap your neck? | 我不拧断你的脖子怎么样 |
[20:22] | – Let’s not do this, huh? – Do what? | -别这么做 -做什么 |
[20:24] | Well, I just… | 我只是… |
[20:25] | The thing where every time I talk, | 我每次一说话 |
[20:26] | you threaten to kill me. | 你就威胁说要杀我 |
[20:27] | It’s just, it’s boring, you know. | 说实话 这样有点无聊 |
[20:37] | I’ve heard there was a battle. | 我听说发生了一场战斗 |
[20:39] | Quinn went missing in action. | 奎恩在行动中失踪了 |
[20:40] | Right now, the Badlands are in a glorious mess. | 现在 恶土一片混乱 |
[20:44] | Barons scrambling for power. | 领主们争权夺位 |
[20:46] | Nomads running wild. | 浪人失控 |
[20:48] | It’s a great situation for me. | 对我来说倒是大好事 |
[20:51] | Chaos leads to new opportunities. | 混乱中会诞生新的机遇 |
[20:54] | And I’m all about new opportunities. | 我很注重抓住新机遇 |
[20:56] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你还吃那个吗 |
[20:57] | I’ll have it, yeah. | 不吃给我吃 |
[21:02] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[21:04] | I’m pleased to report | 我很高兴地宣布 |
[21:06] | that last month | 上个月 |
[21:08] | was our largest haul to date. | 是我们目前产量最大的一个月 |
[21:12] | So, for all you ass-busting quota makers, | 所以 各位勤劳的采矿工 |
[21:16] | it’s time for your weekly entertainment. | 你们每周的娱乐活动要开始了 |
[21:19] | It’s fight night! | 今晚是搏斗之夜 |
[21:25] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 搏斗 搏斗 搏斗 |
[21:37] | Those “Volunteers,” | 那些”自愿上场”的 |
[21:38] | they’re Pickers who never made their quota. | 都是从来没完成过定额的人 |
[21:44] | The Overseers bet | 那些监工会下赌注 |
[21:45] | on how long they’ll last before the big guy… | 看他们在这大块头面前能坚持多久才被杀死 |
[21:50] | Ironically named Mouse, kills them. | 讽刺的是 那个大块头叫老鼠 |
[21:53] | No one’s ever made it out alive. | 从来没人活着出来过 |
[22:16] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[22:19] | You said you can get things in here, right? | 你说过你在这里能搞到东西 对吧 |
[22:22] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna need something. A map. | 我需要一样东西 地图 |
[22:25] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:48] | Your old rocking horse. What was his name again? | 你小时候玩的摇摆木马 它叫什么来着 |
[22:52] | Ahab. | 阿哈布 |
[22:53] | Ahab here, was my only companion. | 阿哈布曾是我唯一的伙伴 |
[22:58] | I spent so many hours alone in this room. | 我曾独自一人在这房间里度过许多时光 |
[23:01] | What are you doing back here? | 你又跑来这里干什么 |
[23:04] | We shuttered this place | 我们把这地方封闭起来 |
[23:05] | so you could put the past behind you. | 就是为了让你抛开过去 |
[23:08] | I thought if we moved to Jacobee’s mansion, | 我以为如果我们搬去雅各比的宫殿 |
[23:11] | I would erase the memory of my father, | 就能抹除对于我父亲的记忆 |
[23:16] | but he’s still here. | 但他依然存在 |
[23:18] | Still taunting me. | 依然在纠缠我 |
[23:19] | No. No, he’s gone. | 不 他已经不在了 |
[23:22] | And he’s never coming back. | 他永远都不会回来了 |
[23:24] | You are the Baron now. | 你现在是领主了 |
[23:27] | That night changed everything. | 那个晚上改变了一切 |
[23:29] | Did it? | 真的吗 |
[23:31] | Everybody thinks Quinn died by your hand, and Jacobee, too. | 大家都认为奎恩和雅各比都死于你之手 |
[23:37] | Now you control three territories. | 现在你控制着三块领地 |
[23:40] | You have the respect of your Clippers, and all the other Barons. | 你享受着手下剪刀军和其他领主们的尊重 |
[23:46] | And you made a believer out of me. | 并且 我已经完全成了你的信徒 |
[23:57] | I couldn’t have done any of this without you. | 没有你 我不可能做到这些 |
[24:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:12] | Sir, you’re needed at the oil refinery. | 先生 炼油厂那边叫你过去一趟 |
[24:18] | Uh, thank you, Cormac. | 谢谢 科麦克 |
[24:21] | Bring the car around. | 把车开过来 |
[24:23] | The Baroness will be joining me. | 领主夫人和我一起过去 |
[25:00] | 30%? How are we down that much? | 30% 怎么会下降那么多 |
[25:02] | I promise we’re working around the clock, Baron. | 我保证我们在昼夜不停地工作 领主 |
[25:05] | The Badlands runs on oil. | 整个恶土都是靠石油运转的 |
[25:06] | The only reason we’ve been able to hold on to these territories | 我们能掌控住这些领土的唯一原因 |
[25:09] | is because that supply has not been compromised. | 就是石油的供应没有遭到破坏 |
[25:12] | The second that goes, | 一旦失去这个优势 |
[25:14] | we’re gonna have a real problem. | 我们就要遇上大问题了 |
[25:15] | We simply don’t have the Cogs. | 我们没有足够的贱民 |
[25:17] | And the ones that we do have | 目前仅有的这些 |
[25:18] | are deserting in record numbers. | 也在大批逃离 |
[25:23] | These runaway Cogs, | 那些逃跑的贱民 |
[25:26] | where are they going? | 他们都去哪儿了 |
[25:26] | There are rumors that | 有传言称 |
[25:29] | the Widow is giving them sanctuary. | 艳寡妇会给他们提供庇护 |
[25:34] | The Widow? | 艳寡妇 |
[25:36] | She’s been quiet for months. | 她已经沉寂好几个月了 |
[25:38] | We need to make a new deal with Baron Chau for fresh Cogs. | 我们需要跟周达成新协议 获取新贱民 |
[25:41] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[25:43] | cut back the hours, | 先缩短工时 |
[25:44] | and up the rations for the ones | 对于留下来的忠心的贱民 |
[25:45] | who have stayed loyal. | 提高他们的口粮配给量 |
[25:48] | Make it happen. | 照做吧 |
[25:49] | I’m gonna stay and go over the schedules. | 我就留在这里 看一下工作安排 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:16] | Jade! No! | 洁德 不要 |
[26:18] | No, no! Get help! | 不 不要 快去求援 |
[26:20] | Jade! No! | 洁德 不要 |
[26:21] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[26:22] | Get the Baron to safety. | 把领主带去安全的地方 |
[26:24] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开 |
[26:25] | Find Jade. Find her! Find her! | 一定要找到洁德 找到她 |
[26:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[26:55] | Baroness. | 领主夫人 |
[26:57] | Where’s Ryder? Where’s Ryder? | 莱德呢 莱德在哪儿 |
[26:59] | Ryder’s safe. Take this. Come with me. | 莱德很安全 拿上这个 跟我走 |
[27:17] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[27:23] | Come on! | 快走 |
[27:43] | Go. | 走啊 |
[29:27] | Go! | 快走 |
[30:33] | I want you to deliver a message to your Baron. | 我希望你给你的领主带个信 |
[30:36] | I’ve reclaimed my oil fields. | 我已经重新夺回我的油田了 |
[30:39] | If he tries to take them back, there will be blood, | 如果他想再抢回去 一定会有流血牺牲 |
[30:41] | and most of it will be his. | 并且大部分都会是他的血 |
[31:13] | Work harder! | 工作认真点 |
[31:18] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[31:36] | You asked for a map of this place. | 你之前说要一张这地方的地图 |
[31:37] | Bajie always delivers. | 八戒什么都能办到 |
[31:39] | You sure this is accurate? | 你确定这地图准确吗 |
[31:41] | Who knows? I got it from the oldest Picker in here. | 谁知道 是这里最老的采矿工给我的 |
[31:44] | He’s been over every inch of these mines. | 他去过这些矿的每一寸土地 |
[31:46] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样都不清楚情况 |
[31:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:58] | Why did you give him your basket? | 你为什么把你挖到的给他 |
[31:59] | Not making my quota. | 故意不完成定额 |
[32:00] | You seriously want to get thrown in the Mouse trap? | 你真想被扔进角斗场跟老鼠角斗吗 |
[32:07] | You’re making a break for it, ain’t you? | 你打算逃出去 对吧 |
[32:12] | What about me? Huh? | 那我呢 |
[32:15] | You’re gonna need me. | 你会需要我的 |
[32:17] | Right now, you are deep in the ass crack of the Outlying Territory. | 现在 你位于极荒之地的最深处 |
[32:20] | No way you’re making it out alone. | 你一个人不可能逃出去 |
[32:21] | There’s no way I’m taking you. | 我不可能带上你 |
[32:26] | Yeah, no. | 好吧 不可能 |
[32:28] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[32:31] | Look what I found! | 瞧我发现了什么 |
[32:32] | Look what I found! | 瞧我发现了什么 |
[32:33] | Let me see it. Show me that. Let me see it. | 让我看看 给我看看 快点 |
[32:35] | Let me see it! | 让我看看 |
[32:37] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[32:40] | I need to see the Engineer! I found a ring! | 我要见工程师 我找到一枚戒指 |
[32:45] | I found a ring. | 我找到一枚戒指 |
[32:46] | Look! Look at that. | 看啊 看这个 |
[32:50] | Come on, unshackle me. Unshackle me. | 快啊 给我解开枷锁 |
[32:52] | Like I said, Sunny, | 我说了 桑尼 |
[32:56] | I’m all about new opportunities. | 我最注重抓住新机遇 |
[32:59] | I got a ring! Look, I found a ring. Look! | 我找到一枚戒指 快看啊 我找到一枚戒指 |
[33:12] | Yeah, it’s a good one. | 很好 是枚好货 |
[33:16] | Congratulations, | 恭喜啊 |
[33:18] | you’ve won yourself a 24-hour reprieve, uh, from mining duties. | 你可以休息24小时 暂时不用挖矿了 |
[33:23] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[33:23] | That’s the grand prize? | 那就是重大奖励吗 |
[33:25] | I get to sit on my ass for the rest of the day? | 我可以休息一天而已 |
[33:28] | Well, if you’d prefer to go back to the mine, | 如果你更想回矿场继续工作 |
[33:30] | that, uh, that works too. | 那也可以 |
[33:32] | Oh, look! | 听着 |
[33:34] | As much as I enjoy digging up ancient crap, | 尽管我很喜欢挖古董 |
[33:37] | I wanted to talk to you about a greater prize. | 我想跟你谈一个更大的奖 |
[33:39] | One that’s right underneath your nose. | 就在你的眼皮子底下发生 |
[33:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:56] | Do you know what a Clipper is? | 你知道什么是剪刀军吗 |
[33:59] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | Do you know what a Clipper is? | 你知道什么是剪刀军吗 |
[34:04] | A Clipper! | 剪刀军 |
[34:19] | I’m still waiting on casualty numbers from the refinery | 我还在等炼油厂的死亡人数报告 |
[34:21] | but between the oil workers we saved, | 但是我们救下的那些炼油厂工人 |
[34:23] | and the number of refugee Cogs coming over our borders, | 加上逃来我们领土的贱民 |
[34:26] | our numbers are swelling. | 我们的人数正在极速增长 |
[34:28] | With the storm that is coming, | 一场大风暴就要来临了 |
[34:29] | I hope that I’m worthy of all the faith | 我希望我不会辜负 |
[34:30] | that these people have placed in me. | 这些人对我的信心 |
[34:34] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心呢 |
[34:38] | I am. | 我是很开心 |
[34:41] | But each victory brings new challenges. | 但每一场胜利都会带来新的挑战 |
[34:45] | I’ve always been a fighter | 我一直都是个斗士 |
[34:46] | but I realized that as our ranks grow, | 但我意识到 随着我们实力的增长 |
[34:48] | that I need to be more than that, | 仅仅是这样可不够 |
[34:49] | I need to be a leader. | 我需要成为一个领导者 |
[34:53] | You give these people hope, Mother. | 你给了这些人希望 母亲 |
[34:57] | You give me hope. | 你给了我希望 |
[35:01] | I can’t think of anyone better to lead us into this storm. | 我想不出比你更适合带领我们迎接这场风暴的人了 |
[35:05] | Why don’t you come out to one of the food stations | 你何不去一趟食物分发站 |
[35:07] | and meet some of them? | 见见他们呢 |
[35:09] | You’ll see for yourself. | 你可以亲眼看看 |
[35:12] | I’m glad that we found our way back to each other. | 我很高兴我们又重归一条心了 |
[35:15] | ‘Cause for a while there, I wasn’t sure that we would. | 因为之前有段时间 我真不确定我们还能和好 |
[35:19] | I couldn’t ask for a better agent. | 你是我最出色的助手 |
[35:21] | If I gain the world and lost you, | 如果我赢了世界 但却失去了你 |
[35:22] | that would be the real tragedy. | 那将是个真正的悲剧 |
[35:45] | Odessa! | 奥黛莎 |
[35:51] | Mother, I’d like you to meet Odessa. | 母亲 这是奥黛莎 |
[35:57] | She was kept as a Doll at the oil refinery. | 她曾作为”玩偶”被囚禁在炼油厂 |
[35:59] | We all were. | 我们都一样 |
[36:02] | Tilda saved us. | 是蒂尔达救了我们 |
[36:04] | Actually, Odessa took down one of the Clippers herself. | 实际上 奥黛莎曾亲自干掉过一个剪刀军 |
[36:08] | A warrior. Good. | 勇士啊 很好 |
[36:10] | We need as many as we can get for the battles to come. | 要迎接即将到来的大战 勇士越多越好 |
[36:13] | I hope you’ll decide to stay and join our movement. | 但愿你决定留下来 加入我们的运动 |
[36:16] | Decide? | 决定 |
[36:19] | You… | 你… |
[36:20] | You mean you’re not gonna force us? | 你是说你不会强迫我们加入吗 |
[36:21] | You don’t belong to me. | 你们并不是我的奴隶 |
[36:23] | Everyone here is free and equal. | 这里的每个人都是自由且平等的 |
[36:27] | My dream is that one day, there will be no Cog, | 我的梦想是 有一天不再有贱民 |
[36:30] | Clipper, Doll, or Baron. | 剪刀军 玩偶或领主 |
[36:33] | Only free women and men | 只有自由的男人和女人 |
[36:34] | deciding the course of their own future. | 能自主决定自己的未来 |
[36:35] | What happens if we don’t buy into your big dream? | 如果我们不相信你的伟大梦想怎么办 |
[36:43] | You’d rather be a slave in a system | 你宁愿在一个 |
[36:45] | that doesn’t give a damn about you? | 不在乎你们生死的体系中当奴隶吗 |
[36:47] | The system’s treated me well enough. | 那个体系对我倒是挺好的 |
[36:51] | And it’s only a matter of time until the other Barons crush you. | 其他领主摧毁掉你 也只是时间问题 |
[36:57] | They are welcome to try. | 欢迎他们试试 |
[37:00] | Does that mean we are free to leave? | 那意味着我们可以自由离开吗 |
[37:07] | Go, if you wish. No one will stop you. | 想走就走吧 没人会阻止你 |
[37:19] | Out of my way. | 让开 |
[37:34] | You finally saw the Master, | 你终于见到宗师了 |
[37:35] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心呢 |
[37:40] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[37:41] | she didn’t give you the answers you wanted. | 她没有给你你想要的答案 |
[37:44] | Have you been reporting on me this whole time? | 你一直在向她报告我的情况吗 |
[37:46] | All of our conversations? | 把我们的对话都上报了 |
[37:53] | She wanted to know about your progress. | 她想知道你的进步情况 |
[37:55] | It’s my job. I’m your Abbot. | 那是我的职责 我是你的武师 |
[37:57] | I trusted you, Ava. | 我信任过你 艾瓦 |
[37:59] | I told you things that I’ve never told to anybody. | 我对你说过很多我从未对任何人说过的事 |
[38:10] | Thank you for your service, Ava, | 谢谢你的付出 艾瓦 |
[38:12] | but I’ll be personally overseeing | 但从现在开始 我会亲自负责 |
[38:13] | this novice’s training from now on. | 这个新人的训练 |
[38:20] | As you wish, Master. | 如你所愿 宗师 |
[38:31] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:34] | For what? | 准备好什么 |
[38:39] | The hard part. | 最艰难的部分 |
[39:00] | Very important. | 很重要 |
[39:03] | – How about you? – What? | -你呢 -什么 |
[39:17] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[39:25] | Your Baron said we were free to go. | 你的领主说我们可以自由离开 |
[39:30] | Odessa told me | 奥黛莎跟我说了 |
[39:31] | what you and your men did to tho Dolls. | 你和你的兄弟们对玩偶做过的事 |
[39:38] | The Widow didn’t send you, | 不是艳寡妇派你们来的 |
[39:40] | did she? | 对吧 |
[39:47] | This is payback. | 这是报应 |
[40:31] | Is everybody here? | 大家都在了吗 |
[40:35] | Turns out, we had a Picker | 我发现 有个采矿工 |
[40:38] | who didn’t make his quota. | 没有完成定额 |
[40:41] | In fact, his haul weighed less than zero. | 实际上 他的产出量几乎等于零 |
[40:50] | I had no idea that we, uh, | 我不知道我们… |
[40:53] | we had such a celebrated killer in our midst. | 原来我们当中 有个出色的杀手 |
[40:58] | I heard they called you something in the Badlands? | 我听说恶土的人都叫你什么来着 |
[41:03] | What, what, what’s the word? Hmm? | 那个词叫什么来着 |
[41:09] | “Clipper,” Boss. | 是剪刀军 老板 |
[41:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[41:11] | Your friend told me that you were planning | 你这位朋友跟我说 你打算 |
[41:13] | to leave our, uh, happy little family. | 离开我们这个幸福的大家庭 |
[41:16] | And he thought that, uh, he would trade your freedom for his. | 他想用你的自由 来换取他的自由 |
[41:21] | Saw an opportunity. | 我看到一个机遇 |
[41:23] | I don’t want to die in here either. | 我也不想死在这里 |
[41:29] | Get out of here, move! | 带出这里 快 |
[42:17] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |