时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | This is a declaration of war. | 这是在宣战 |
[00:16] | One we cannot let go unanswered. | 我们不能没有任何反应 |
[00:18] | The other Barons have fled. Gone to ground. | 其他领主都逃走了 躲到地下去了 |
[00:35] | As Ryder’s rightful and only successor… | 作为莱德的正当且唯一的继任者 |
[00:39] | All powers of this Barony fall to me. | 领主的所有权力都落到了我身上 |
[00:50] | Merrick, will you administer my oath? | 莫里克 你能来帮我主持宣誓仪式吗 |
[01:10] | Put your hands on the blade. | 把手放在剑上 |
[01:17] | Do you pledge | 你是否宣誓 |
[01:18] | to uphold the twin pillars of the Foundation Treaty, | 继续维护《创立条约》的两大支柱 |
[01:21] | peace through force, and justice without mercy? | 即用武力争取和平 铁面无情地索求正义 |
[01:26] | I pledge with my life. | 我用生命宣誓 |
[01:28] | Grip the blade and join your blood | 紧握剑刃 将你的血 |
[01:31] | to the sword of this Foundation Stone | 融入创立基石之剑 |
[01:32] | and the Barons who came before you. | 以及历任领主们 |
[01:38] | Do you swear to protect and preserve the Badlands | 你是否宣誓 一生都将保护恶土 |
[01:41] | from this day forward until your last? | 从今日起 至死方休 |
[01:44] | I swear. | 我宣誓 |
[01:49] | Kneel before your Baron. | 跪拜领主 |
[01:57] | Quinn will pay for what he has done. | 奎恩将为他的行为付出代价 |
[02:44] | Uh, so, the next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[02:46] | I wake up completely naked, totally hungover. | 我赤身裸体地醒来 严重宿醉 |
[02:48] | Worst birthday I’ve ever had. | 那是我经历过的最糟糕的生日 |
[02:50] | But, hey, you only turn eleven once, right? | 不过 人一辈子只有一次11岁生日 对吧 |
[02:52] | Please tell me we’re almost there. | 求你告诉我 我们就快到了 |
[02:54] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[02:56] | Gasoline and moonshine. | 汽油和走私酒的气味 |
[02:57] | Not much further now. | 不远了 |
[03:03] | So this is Nos’ place? | 这里就是诺斯的地盘吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but he likes to be known as the Commandant. | 是的 不过他喜欢别人叫他司令官 |
[03:07] | Guess he thinks it gives him gravitas. | 大概他觉得那让他显得位高权重 |
[03:10] | That’s the thing about Mechs, they’re so self-important. | 梅克斯人就是这样 总是自视甚高 |
[03:13] | Mechs? Those bastards that sold me to the mines? | 梅克斯人 就是把我卖到矿山的那些混蛋 |
[03:16] | There has to be some other way. | 肯定还有别的办法过去 |
[03:19] | Do you want to get into the Badlands or not, all right? | 你到底还想不想回恶土了 |
[03:21] | Then, our best way in is through. | 我们最好的办法就是穿过去 |
[03:23] | Well, I mean, it’s technically under, | 严格来说 是从下面钻过去 |
[03:24] | but you know what I’m saying. | 不过你懂我的意思 |
[03:27] | Look at these mongrels. See what they’re carrying? | 看这些杂种 看到他们搬运的东西了吗 |
[03:33] | – Metal? – Metal. | -金属 -正是金属 |
[03:34] | They scavenge and trade it for food. | 他们搜集金属换取食物 |
[03:36] | Then, Nos smuggles it in tunnels into the Badlands on the black market. | 然后诺斯通过地道走私进恶土的黑市上贩卖 |
[03:41] | You wanna see Veil? You wanna get home? | 你想见到薇儿吗 你想回家吗 |
[03:44] | You wanna see your baby? Huh? | 你还想见到你的孩子吗 |
[03:47] | Then, this is our ticket in. | 那么只能通过这办法了 |
[03:49] | Unless you wanna walk a few hundred more miles, | 除非你想再走上几百英里 |
[03:51] | find a way over the mountains? Please say no. | 然后从山间找路过去 求不要 |
[03:55] | How well do you know this guy? | 你跟那家伙关系怎么样 |
[03:57] | Nos? Oh. Yeah, we’re, like, thick as thieves. | 诺斯吗 我们亲密无间 |
[04:01] | We go way back. I saved his life once. | 我们的交情可深了 我曾救过他一命 |
[04:04] | I mean, entirely by accident. | 那纯属意外 |
[04:06] | But, I mean, if it comes up, don’t mention anything. | 不过万一聊到这个 什么都别提 |
[04:09] | No, listen, trust me… | 听着 相信我 |
[04:10] | He’s gonna be very happy to see my cheeky little face. | 他见到我的小脸蛋一定会很开心的 |
[04:17] | Cheers, boys. Oh. The Commandant. | 你们好啊 司令官大人 |
[04:24] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 我很喜欢你对这地方的改造 |
[04:32] | Bajie… | 八戒 |
[04:35] | You miserable piece of shit. | 你个可悲的混蛋 |
[04:43] | You got a lot of balls showin’ up here | 你可真够胆啊 还敢来这里 |
[04:45] | after you left my ass swinging in the wind. | 上次抛下那些债不还 跑得无影无踪 |
[04:48] | I was gonna pay you back. | 我本来打算把钱还给你的 |
[04:53] | Go on, get over here, you thieving bastard. | 过来 你个偷东西的混蛋 |
[04:56] | You nearly gave me a heart attack. | 你差点把我心脏病都吓出来了 |
[04:58] | Your game face is shit. | 你可真不会伪装表情 |
[04:59] | Which is good for me, ’cause I plan on winning all my money back. | 那对我是好事 因为我打算把我的钱都赢回来 |
[05:07] | This is my mate, Sunny. Clipper from the Badlands. | 这是我朋友桑尼 来自恶土的剪刀军 |
[05:10] | – Clipper? – Oh, yeah. | -剪刀军 -是啊 |
[05:12] | He’s fine. | 他没问题 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Ex-Regent. | 没错 前摄政王 |
[05:14] | One of the deadliest. | 杀人最多的之一 |
[05:17] | Go on. | 拿出来吧 |
[05:19] | Want to show you something. | 想给你看样东西 |
[05:21] | This is the blade that belonged to Nathaniel Moon. | 这是纳撒尼尔·穆恩的刀 |
[05:24] | Moon. Silver Moon? | 穆恩 银月吗 |
[05:30] | May I? | 能让我看看吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah, please do… Careful. One of a kind. | 当然了 不过小心点 这可是独一无二的 |
[05:34] | I’ve heard the stories about this blade. | 我听过关于这把刀的传说 |
[05:39] | Nearly a thousand lives claimed by its obsidian steel. | 近一千人死于这把刀下 |
[05:50] | The man who wielded this sword would never part with it. | 这把刀的主人是永远不会跟刀分开的 |
[05:53] | How did you get it? | 你是怎么得到的 |
[05:56] | How do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[05:59] | What do you want for it? | 你想用来换什么 |
[06:00] | A shortcut into the Badlands. | 进入恶土的捷径 |
[06:02] | Give us that and the sword is yours. | 满足我们的要求 这把刀就是你的了 |
[06:04] | Shortcut? | 捷径 |
[06:05] | Your smuggling tunnels. | 你的走私地道 |
[06:07] | I’m just a simple metal trader | 我只是个单纯的金属商贩 |
[06:09] | trying to make a living in this cesspool. | 努力在这粪坑里讨生活而已 |
[06:12] | And all we want is a way in. | 我们只想进入恶土而已 |
[06:21] | You’ve come to the right man. | 你们找对人了 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Sir, what is it? | 先生 怎么了 |
[06:55] | Let’s keep moving, sir. | 继续走吧 先生 |
[07:07] | I know I should have listened to you | 我知道我应该听你的 |
[07:08] | and stayed away from the conclave. | 不去秘会那里 |
[07:10] | But I only disobeyed because I just… | 但我没有遵守命令只是因为… |
[07:13] | I felt something was wrong. | 我感觉到情况不对劲 |
[07:20] | Forgive me, Mother. | 原谅我 母亲 |
[07:27] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么要原谅的 |
[07:31] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是正确的 |
[07:32] | You’re the only reason that I’m still alive. | 正是因为你的出现 我才能活命 |
[07:35] | I only wish I’d listened to my gut | 我真希望我信了自己的直觉 |
[07:37] | instead of trying to play by somebody else’s rules. | 而非试图按别人的规则去玩 |
[07:41] | I should be thanking you. | 我应该谢谢你才对 |
[07:43] | Thanking me? | 谢谢我 |
[07:44] | Part of being a good Regent | 成为优秀的摄政王 |
[07:45] | is learning to trust that voice inside of you. | 很重要的一点就是相信自己内心的声音 |
[07:48] | I’m grateful that you did. | 我很高兴你聆听了 |
[07:52] | I need a moment with Waldo. | 我需要跟沃多单独谈谈 |
[08:05] | Look, I know you’re spoiling to give me a spanking, | 听着 我知道你想责罚我 |
[08:08] | but there’s no way I could’ve known about Quinn. | 但我不可能知道奎恩会突然出现搅局 |
[08:10] | For an advisor, there seems to be a lot that you don’t know. | 作为一个顾问 你不知道的事情好像有点多 |
[08:13] | Think… Quinn’s reappearance could work in our favor. | 想想看 奎恩的重现对我们或许是有利的 |
[08:19] | – How so? – It buys us time. | -怎么说 -那给我们争取了时间 |
[08:23] | The other Barons are going to be focused on hunting him down. So… | 其他领主会忙着追杀他 那么… |
[08:27] | You present yourself as an ally | 你以同盟的身份加入他们 |
[08:29] | in the fight against the greatest threat in the Badlands. | 对抗恶土最大的威胁 |
[08:34] | You want me to crawl back to them after they tried to kill me? | 他们都试图杀我了 你还想让我和他们为伍 |
[08:38] | They’re gonna come after you in any case… | 无论如何他们都会杀你 |
[08:42] | But not until they’ve dealt with Quinn. | 但他们在解决掉奎恩之前不会 |
[08:44] | So, you deal with him.. | 所以你去杀了他… |
[08:48] | You deliver his head on a platter. | 你把他的头奉上 |
[08:51] | We gain leverage, and maybe even gain their favor. | 我们就能获得筹码 甚至得到他们的青睐 |
[08:58] | Grovel to my enemies or lose everything that I’ve built? | 要么向敌人卑躬屈膝 要么失去我的一切吗 |
[09:02] | Minerva, align or die. | 米涅娃 结盟或死亡 |
[09:06] | Those are the options. | 只能二选其一 |
[10:01] | Where’s M.K.? | M.K.在哪里 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:52] | To our honored guests. | 敬我们尊贵的客人们 |
[10:55] | May the food fill your bellies, | 希望食物合你们的胃口 |
[10:58] | the shine burn your throats, | 美酒温暖你们的喉咙 |
[11:00] | and may the ladies tickle your wands. | 女人们可以满足你们的”肉棒” |
[11:05] | I love having my wand tickled. | 我很乐意让我的肉棒爽一下 |
[11:09] | Don’t hold back. | 剩下的别端走啊 |
[11:10] | I haven’t had a decent meal in weeks. | 我好几个星期没吃过像样的饭了 |
[11:14] | Which one was your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪一个 |
[11:18] | Favorite? | 最喜欢 |
[11:19] | Kill? Over four hundred men, you’ve got to have a favorite. | 杀的人 四百多个人 你总有个最喜欢的 |
[11:23] | He doesn’t like to talk about that stuff. | 他不喜欢谈那种事情 |
[11:25] | Personally, I think it adds to his mystique. | 个人认为 这更增加了他的神秘感 |
[11:31] | There’s something to be said for pride in your work. | 你干的那些事 总有些值得骄傲的可以说 |
[11:34] | I have pride in mine. My place, my girls. | 我就有骄傲的东西 我的地盘 我的妞 |
[11:41] | Like this little one. | 就像这个小家伙 |
[11:44] | A greedier hand might put a jewel like her in rotation too early. | 贪婪的人可能早就把这样的珍宝拿出去赚钱了 |
[11:48] | I know exactly when she’ll be ripe. | 我知道她什么时候才算成熟 |
[11:58] | Come on, sweetie. | 快过来 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | Takes a…special kind of man to do what you do. | 一般人 还真干不了你这行 |
[12:05] | I didn’t always want to be in the people business, Sunny. | 我并非一直都想干拐卖人口卖淫这行 桑尼 |
[12:09] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[12:11] | all I wanted was to get into the Badlands and become a Baron. | 最大的梦想 就是去恶土做一名领主 |
[12:15] | But now, I wouldn’t trade places with a Baron | 但现在 我才不想和领主互换位置 |
[12:17] | for all the opium on the other side of the wall. | 就为了长城另一边的鸦片 |
[12:20] | Not with all the trouble that’s brewing over there. | 那里现在潜伏的危机太多了 |
[12:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:25] | One of my shipments went through a couple days ago. | 我几天前运过一票货去那边 |
[12:28] | All the Barons are on high alert. | 所有领主都在高度戒备 |
[12:31] | They had some powwow to hash it out but it got crashed. | 他们举办会议想控制局势 但结果却被毁了 |
[12:34] | – Turned into a bloodbath. – Bloodbath? | -成了一场大屠杀 -大屠杀 |
[12:38] | Quinn showed up, gave his son quite a surprise. | 奎恩出现了 让他儿子大惊失色 |
[12:42] | A sword right through the heart. | 一把剑直穿心脏 |
[12:45] | Ended that boy’s reign before it began. | 那孩子的统治还没开始就被终结了 |
[12:47] | Quinn? That’s impossible. I clipped him myself. | 奎恩 那不可能 我亲自杀了他 |
[12:52] | Either you’re not as good as you think you are | 要么你没你自己想的那么优秀 |
[12:54] | or Quinn’s got one hell of a healer. | 要么就是奎恩找到了神医 |
[13:19] | Wiping away the blood won’t change what you’ve done. | 擦干血迹也无法改变你所做的事 |
[13:24] | What kind of man kills his own son? | 什么样的人会杀死自己的亲生儿子 |
[13:29] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[13:31] | Holed up here like a rat | 像只老鼠一样躲在这里 |
[13:34] | pretending to play house with another man’s woman and child. | 和别的男人的老婆孩子玩过家家 |
[13:39] | The child of the man who ran you through. | 那个刺了你一剑之人的孩子 |
[13:45] | – How pathetic. – Pathetic, hmm? | -多么可悲 -可悲是吗 |
[13:49] | Since the moment you first sucked air, you were a disappointment. | 自你出生起 你就一直让我失望 |
[13:52] | Oh, there he is, huh? The mighty Quinn. | 这才像你嘛 强大的奎恩 |
[13:57] | You know, I used to think you were so strong. | 我以前总以为你是那么强大 |
[14:00] | But you’re weak. | 但你其实很弱 |
[14:02] | No wonder all the women in your life betrayed you. | 难怪你生命中的所有女人都会背叛你 |
[14:05] | My mother, Jade. | 我的母亲和洁德 |
[14:08] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[14:11] | Ja always came running back to me | 洁儿总是事后跑到我那 |
[14:14] | because you couldn’t satisfy her. | 因为你满足不了她 |
[14:17] | Think Veil will be any different? | 你觉得薇儿会不一样吗 |
[14:20] | Shut your mouth! Veil is pure and honest. | 闭嘴 薇儿纯洁并且诚实 |
[14:29] | She and Henry are the only good things I got left in this world. | 她和亨利是我在世上唯一剩下的美好了 |
[14:33] | Honest? | 诚实 |
[14:36] | She’s lying to you. | 她在对你说谎 |
[14:38] | You think the tumor’s really gone? | 你真觉得肿瘤消失了吗 |
[14:41] | – She’s saving my life. – Then why do you still get the headaches? | -她在救我的命 -那你为什么还是会头痛 |
[14:46] | You seem to be getting weaker by the day. | 你看起来日渐虚弱 |
[14:49] | I’m stronger than I’ve ever been. | 我现在前所未有得强壮 |
[14:51] | Then why am I here? | 那我为什么会在这里 |
[14:56] | You know, there’s a way to find out the truth. | 倒是有个方法可以知道真相 |
[15:01] | You get Henry, | 你抱住亨利 |
[15:04] | put a knife under his tiny little throat… | 把刀抵在他小小的喉咙上 |
[15:12] | And you see what Veil tells you then. | 你看看薇儿会对你说什么 |
[15:27] | If you wanted to invite me for tea, all you had to do was ask. | 如果你想请我喝茶 直接开口就行 |
[15:33] | Quinn attacked the conclave. | 奎恩袭击了秘会 |
[15:36] | He resurfaced and all but declared war on the other Barons. | 他重新出现 并且对其他领主宣战了 |
[15:40] | – Quinn is dead. – He’s very much alive. | -奎恩已经死了 -他活得好好的 |
[15:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[15:49] | There’s something you need to see. | 有样东西你得看看 |
[16:05] | Quinn did it. | 是奎恩干的 |
[16:07] | Cut him down. | 把他杀了 |
[16:12] | I know things were difficult between you both… | 我知道你们之间一直不和 |
[16:16] | But Ryder always loved you. | 但莱德一直爱你 |
[16:25] | I need to be alone… | 我想一个人 |
[16:29] | With my son. | 和我儿子待一会儿… |
[16:48] | Oh, my beautiful boy. | 我美丽的孩子 |
[17:31] | Watch the door. | 看好门 |
[17:35] | Where’s Quinn? | 奎恩在哪里 |
[17:37] | You can’t keep me like this. He won’t stand for it. | 你不能这样把我囚禁着 他不会允许的 |
[17:46] | Quinn’s locked down. | 奎恩把自己关在了房里 |
[17:48] | Right now, you’re dealing with me. | 现在 你要面对的人是我 |
[17:50] | I need to see my son. Where is he? | 我要见我儿子 他在哪里 |
[17:54] | You’ll see him after you answer my questions. | 回答了我的问题之后 你会见到他的 |
[17:58] | What happened to Edgar? | 埃德加是怎么了 |
[18:04] | We come back from battle | 我们战斗回来之后 |
[18:06] | to find him with his head smashed in | 发现他的头受到重击 |
[18:08] | and the door locked from the inside. | 并且门是从里面锁上的 |
[18:11] | It’s kind of strange, don’t you think? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[18:28] | Now, you killed him! | 是你杀了他 |
[18:30] | You beat him like a dog and you will answer for that. | 你把他像狗一样打死 你要为此付出代价 |
[18:34] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[18:35] | Attacked you? Why? | 袭击你 为什么 |
[18:37] | I had to defend myself. I… I had no choice. | 我不得不自卫 我别无选择 |
[18:41] | He tried to force himself on me. | 他想强暴我 |
[18:42] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[18:46] | It’s the truth! | 是真的 |
[18:50] | Edgar would never harm a woman. | 埃德加绝不会伤害女人 |
[18:54] | And as pretty as you are, sweetheart, | 虽然你很漂亮 亲爱的 |
[18:58] | you don’t have the right equipment | 但你身上并没有 |
[19:01] | that he liked to play with. | 他感兴趣的”那个器官” |
[19:06] | Now, you kill a man, | 你杀了人 |
[19:12] | and you piss on his good name, | 还侮辱他的名誉 |
[19:16] | I ought to clip you for that. | 我该为此杀了你 |
[19:18] | But luckily for you, | 但算你走运 |
[19:21] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[19:25] | Need me for what? | 需要我干什么 |
[19:27] | To keep Quinn alive. | 让奎恩活下去 |
[19:29] | You’re the only one who can save his life. | 只有你能救他的命 |
[19:31] | But you haven’t been doing a good job of that lately, have you? | 但你最近不太称职 对吧 |
[19:34] | That is all I’ve been doing. Hmm… | 我一直尽心尽力为他治病 |
[19:45] | Explain this to me then. | 那你跟我解释一下这个 |
[19:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:01] | You may have fooled Quinn, but not me. | 你也许骗过了奎恩 但骗不了我 |
[20:05] | So you better start to heal him for real this time, | 所以这次你最好开始认真医治他 |
[20:09] | or you’ll be joining your old friend, Edgar. | 否则你就跟你的老朋友埃德加一个下场 |
[20:13] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[20:23] | Now get to work. | 现在去干活吧 |
[20:26] | I need you to tend the wounded. | 我需要你去照顾伤员 |
[22:26] | I wanted to have more, | 我本来想多生几个孩子 |
[22:29] | but the birth was so difficult… | 可是生育过程实在太艰难 |
[22:33] | that we couldn’t. | 我们做不到 |
[22:36] | All my hopes and dreams were wrapped up in just one. | 我全部的希望和梦想都寄托在他一个人身上 |
[22:45] | And now I have none. | 如今我什么都没有了 |
[22:52] | Nothing. | 失去了一切 |
[22:55] | The one thing we had in common | 以前我们唯一的共同点是 |
[22:58] | is that we both loved him. | 我们都爱他 |
[23:05] | And now we both want Quinn to pay for what he’s done. | 现在我们都想让奎恩为他的罪行付出代价 |
[23:27] | He has a bunker in the woods on the eastern border. | 他在东面边界的树林里有一个地堡 |
[23:32] | Let me summon Merrick. He will round up his best men. | 让我召唤莫里克 他会召集他最优秀的手下 |
[23:35] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[23:37] | The most important. | 也是最重要的 |
[23:41] | I get to kill Quinn myself. | 必须由我亲手杀了奎恩 |
[24:37] | Wait, wait. I want you to know that… | 等等 我想让你知道… |
[24:40] | Well, I’m a teddy bear in the streets, | 我在外面是个小可爱 |
[24:43] | but I’m a warrior in the sheets. | 但我在床上可是个勇士 |
[24:47] | Wrong tent. | 走错帐篷了 |
[24:49] | Sorry. Hey… Do you wanna watch? | 抱歉 你想旁观吗 |
[24:52] | You might learn something. | 说不定你能学到几招 |
[24:53] | The art of war is one thing, my friend, | 战争的艺术是一回事 朋友 |
[24:54] | but the art of love… | 但情爱的艺术… |
[24:56] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[24:59] | In here, in here… | 进去 快点 |
[25:03] | Bajie! | 八戒 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:12] | I saw you at dinner, right? What’s your name? | 我在晚餐时见过你 对吧 你叫什么名字 |
[25:15] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[25:17] | My mom’s getting ready. She’ll be with you tonight. | 我妈妈正在做准备 她今晚会来陪你 |
[25:24] | You can tell her I’m okay. | 你告诉她不用来了 |
[25:25] | I just need to get some rest. | 我只需要休息一下 |
[25:32] | You’re not like the other men. | 你跟其他男人不一样 |
[25:34] | They get angry if she’s late. | 如果她来晚了 他们会生气 |
[25:38] | Yeah, um, | 是啊 |
[25:41] | I already have someone. | 我已经有爱人了 |
[25:43] | Is that the reason you want to get back to the Badlands? | 你就是因为这个原因 想要回到恶土吗 |
[25:46] | I heard you talking earlier. | 我早些时候听到你们谈话 |
[25:49] | Yeah, for her and, uh, our baby. | 是的 为了她和我们的孩子 |
[25:51] | A baby? Boy or girl? | 孩子 是男孩还是女孩 |
[25:54] | You know, I… I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:58] | I left before it was born. | 孩子出生前我就离开了 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:02] | Amelia, leave this man alone. | 阿米莉娅 别打扰他 |
[26:06] | Go on now, sweetie. | 出去吧 亲爱的 |
[26:14] | My name’s Portia. | 我叫波西娅 |
[26:15] | But you can call me whatever you want. | 但你想叫我什么都可以 |
[26:22] | I don’t need any company. You can go with her. | 我不需要人陪 你可以跟她一起离开 |
[26:27] | If I don’t spend time with you, | 如果我不留下来陪你 |
[26:30] | Nos will think I haven’t pleased his guests, | 诺斯会认为我没能满足他的客人 |
[26:33] | and I’ll get the lash. | 我就会被鞭打 |
[26:36] | Well, you can stay as long as you like. | 你想待多久都可以 |
[26:56] | Nice kid. | 孩子很乖 |
[26:59] | How old is she? | 她几岁了 |
[27:01] | Almost old enough to work as a Doll. | 快到能当玩偶的年纪了 |
[27:05] | She’s just a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[27:07] | Nos doesn’t care. | 诺斯才不在乎 |
[27:09] | No, I was her age when I started. | 我在她这个年纪就开始接客了 |
[27:17] | I don’t want this for her. | 我不希望她也变成这样 |
[27:20] | I have to get her out of here. | 我一定要带她离开这里 |
[27:25] | Maybe you could help. | 也许你能帮上忙 |
[27:30] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[27:39] | Kill Nos. | 杀了诺斯 |
[27:42] | I don’t do that. Not anymore. | 我不杀人 不再杀了 |
[27:45] | No, I could pay you. | 我可以付你钱 |
[27:46] | See, I’ve been saving to run away, but that money is yours. | 我一直为逃跑在存钱 但现在那笔钱归你了 |
[27:49] | I don’t kill for hire. | 我不为钱杀人 |
[27:50] | I’m begging you, please. | 算我求你了 拜托 |
[27:54] | That’s what your friend was bragging about. | 你朋友一直在吹嘘你杀人的事 |
[27:56] | All the marks on your back, | 你背上的那些纹身 |
[27:57] | each one was for a life. | 每条代表一条人命 |
[27:58] | What difference would one more make? | 再多杀一个又有什么区别 |
[28:01] | Look, I’m sorry about Amelia, | 我为阿米莉娅感到遗憾 |
[28:04] | but I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[28:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:23] | Good luck getting back to your family. | 祝你能成功回到家人身边 |
[28:45] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪里 |
[28:48] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪里 |
[29:01] | Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[29:04] | Pease put the knife down. | 求你把刀放下 |
[29:08] | Whatever’s wrong, we can talk it through. | 无论发生了什么 我们都能好好谈谈 |
[29:10] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[29:12] | All she cares about is the boy. | 她只在乎她儿子 |
[29:15] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[29:18] | Handle what, Quinn? | 处理什么 奎恩 |
[29:23] | I love this boy, Veil. | 我爱这个孩子 薇儿 |
[29:26] | He means everything to me. | 他就是我的一切 |
[29:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:31] | So put the knife down. | 所以把刀放下 |
[29:33] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | Ask her about the tumor. | 问她肿瘤的事 |
[29:39] | How well am I, Veil? | 我的身体状况如何 薇儿 |
[29:42] | Is that… | 那个… |
[29:44] | Is that tumor almost gone? | 那个肿瘤快消失了吗 |
[29:47] | You’re How well am I. | 你每天都在好转 |
[29:49] | She’s good. | 她真会演戏 |
[29:51] | But she doesn’t give a damn about you. | 但她根本不在乎你的死活 |
[29:58] | You killed her parents. You think she forgot… | 你杀了她的父母 你觉得她会忘记… |
[30:02] | Shut your filthy mouth! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[30:10] | You despise me, don’t you, Veil? | 你鄙视我 对吧 薇儿 |
[30:16] | Maybe I did… | 或许的确如此 |
[30:18] | Once. | 曾经 |
[30:21] | But… | 但是 |
[30:24] | Since we’ve been down here, | 自从我们躲到这下面后 |
[30:29] | my feelings have changed. | 我的感觉都变了 |
[30:31] | Changed? | 改变 |
[30:33] | Changed how? | 怎么改变了 |
[30:36] | After you saved my life, | 在你救了我的命之后 |
[30:39] | you forced me to see that despite the things you’ve done, | 你强迫我看到 尽管你做过很多可怕的事 |
[30:42] | you’re not the man you were. | 你已经不再是过去的你了 |
[30:47] | Don’t ruin what we have | 别做出些你将来会后悔的事 |
[30:50] | by doing something you’ll regret. | 而毁掉我们现在拥有的东西 |
[30:51] | She’s lying to you. | 她在对你撒谎 |
[30:54] | She’ll say anything to keep you from the truth. | 为了不让你知道真相 她会信口开河 |
[30:57] | If you let that boy live, | 如果你让这孩子活下去 |
[30:58] | he will betray you just like I did. | 他将来也会像我一样背叛你 |
[31:01] | Like Sunny did. Like your wives. | 像桑尼一样 像你的妻子们一样 |
[31:04] | Henry is a gift. A new beginning. | 亨利是天赐的礼物 是崭新的开始 |
[31:08] | A second chance. | 是第二次机会 |
[31:10] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人都如此 |
[31:11] | You betray everyone and everything you touch. | 你背叛了你身边的一切 |
[31:14] | You don’t deserve a second chance. | 你不配获得第二次机会 |
[31:17] | We can be a family. | 我们可以成为一家人 |
[31:20] | We can start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[31:23] | Together. Isn’t that what you want? | 在一起 那不是你想要的吗 |
[31:26] | Don’t be a fool. | 别傻了 |
[31:30] | I know what I’m doing! I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 我知道自己在干什么 |
[31:35] | Yes, you kill him. | 没错 你得杀了他 |
[31:36] | You made a choice to change. | 你做出了选择要改变 |
[31:39] | You promised to protect me and Henry, | 你保证过会保护我和亨利 |
[31:41] | and I need you to keep that promise. | 我需要你遵守这个承诺 |
[31:43] | I want to believe you. But I… | 我想信你 但我… |
[31:57] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[32:01] | Trust yourself. | 信任你自己 |
[32:07] | He’s hungry. | 他饿了 |
[32:11] | Let me feed him. | 让我给他喂奶 |
[32:20] | I got him. | 把他交给我就行了 |
[32:33] | Women always were your weakness. | 女人向来都是你的软肋 |
[32:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:52] | I don’t know about you but I slept like a baby last night. | 我不知道你的情况 但我昨晚睡得非常安稳 |
[32:56] | Just, uh, between us, I… I kind of… | 私下里说 我… |
[33:00] | I kind of blew Ravel’s mind last night. | 我昨晚简直让丽维尔欲仙欲死 |
[33:03] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[33:05] | Sorry if we kept you awake. | 如果我们吵得你睡不着 抱歉 |
[33:08] | I had a lot on my mind. | 我有太多心事 |
[33:10] | And it was the snoring that kept me awake. | 真正吵得我睡不着的是你的呼噜声 |
[33:13] | Tent walls are very thin, you know. | 帐篷墙壁是很薄的 |
[33:16] | Hope you enjoyed your stay. | 但愿你们在这里待得愉快 |
[33:19] | Until our paths cross again. | 直到我们下次再相遇 |
[33:21] | That’s your ticket to the other side of the wall. | 那就是你们去到长城另一边的门票 |
[33:27] | But before you go, tell me one thing. | 但在你走之前 告诉我一件事 |
[33:30] | Last night while you and portia were getting all cozy and acquainted, | 昨晚你和波西娅亲亲我我 熟悉彼此的时候 |
[33:35] | did she ask you to kill me? | 她有没有叫你杀了我 |
[33:40] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:43] | ‘Cause that’s not what one of my little bunnies told me. | 因为我的某个小兔女可不是这么跟我说的 |
[33:46] | What’s going on? Sorry, I… | 怎么回事 不好意思 我… |
[33:48] | I’m sorry, Bajie. | 对不起 八戒 |
[33:49] | He made me tell him everything I heard the Clipper say. | 他逼我说出我听到的这个剪刀军说过的每一句话 |
[33:56] | I appreciate your not taking the offer. | 我很感激你没有接受她的请求 |
[33:59] | And this is what we do to dishonorable bunnies. | 对于无耻的兔女 就是这个下场 |
[34:12] | Her new face will be a reminder to any Doll who crosses me. | 她的新面孔 算是给所有敢跟我作对的玩偶提个醒 |
[34:18] | She’s worthless now. | 她现在成了没有价值的废人 |
[34:26] | Up we go. Hmm? | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[34:28] | Lucky this little jewel is gonna make me a fortune. | 幸运的是 这个小宝贝会给我赚一大笔钱 |
[34:35] | Oi. Sunny. | 喂 桑尼 |
[34:37] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[34:38] | We gotta go, yeah? | 我们得走了 |
[34:40] | Woman. Baby. Home. You remember? Let’s go. | 你的女人 孩子 家 还记得吗 我们走 |
[34:52] | Let me take Portia and her daughter. | 让我带上波西娅和她女儿吧 |
[34:55] | That sword I traded you is worth much more than just a ride. | 我给你的那把刀 可远远不止搭车的费用 |
[34:57] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[34:58] | Try back in six months. | 半年后再回来吧 |
[35:00] | The girl will be on discount. All broken in by then. | 这女孩到时候就会打折了 已经被男人破身了 |
[35:03] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[35:05] | We are burning daylight. Come on. | 我们这是在浪费时间 快走 |
[35:07] | Better listen to your friend. | 你最好听你朋友的 |
[35:28] | I’m not leaving without them. | 不带上她们 我是不会走的 |
[35:30] | You may be a Clipper, but you’re outnumbered and unarmed. | 你或许是个剪刀军 但你现在没有武器 且寡不敌众 |
[36:16] | Go. | 快走 |
[37:01] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[37:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:13] | Amelia. Please, my daughter, Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 求你救救我女儿阿米莉娅 |
[37:19] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[37:25] | Hey, Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[37:30] | You want the girl so bad? | 你这么想要这小姑娘吗 |
[37:33] | How about in pieces? | 把她切成碎片给你怎么样 |
[37:44] | You all right? Let’s go. | 你没事吧 我们走 |
[37:54] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[38:02] | Go! | 快走 |
[38:08] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[38:09] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[38:13] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[38:22] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[38:24] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[38:43] | I’ve considered your proposal and I’ve come to a decision. | 我考虑了你的提议 并且做出了决定 |
[38:49] | Well, you gonna keep me in suspense? | 你打算继续吊我胃口吗 |
[38:52] | I compromised at the conclave. | 我在秘会上妥协了 |
[38:54] | I traded my principles for empty promises. | 我用原则去换取空口承诺 |
[38:57] | But the lives of the innocent are at stake. | 但那些无辜之人的性命却面临风险 |
[39:00] | I’m their only chance and their only hope. | 我是他们唯一的机会 也是他们唯一的希望 |
[39:03] | And I’m never gonna to let them down ever again. | 我永远不会再让他们失望了 |
[39:17] | Which is why I’m making an alliance with Quinn. | 正因此 我要和奎恩结盟 |
[39:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[39:24] | Quinn is way too… | 奎恩实在太过… |
[39:27] | Combustible. | 冲动易怒了 |
[39:29] | We tried it your way. Now, we’re playing it mine. | 我们按你的方法试过了 现在按我的方法来吧 |
[39:32] | Now all you have to do is find Quinn. | 现在你要做的 就是找到奎恩 |
[39:37] | And may the gods help you if any Baron beats you to him. | 如果别的领主比你先找到他 只能愿诸神保佑你了 |
[40:30] | You’re sure this is the place? | 你确定是这地方吗 |
[40:34] | You bring him out. | 你们去把他带出来 |
[40:37] | But I get to kill him. | 由我来亲手杀了他 |
[42:03] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[42:04] | Someone’s coming for us. | 有人冲着我们来了 |
[42:06] | I’ll have the men set up a defensive perimeter. | 我去找人设立防卫线 |
[42:13] | Where’s Veil? Where’s Henry? | 薇儿哪去了 亨利呢 |
[42:18] | Veil! | 薇儿 |
[42:21] | Veil! | 薇儿 |