时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | Hello, Lydia. | 你好 莉迪亚 |
[04:08] | We need a healer! | 我们需要个医师 |
[04:13] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们是怎么了 |
[04:19] | Gaspers. | 廉价香烟 |
[04:26] | No? You don’t get out much, do you? | 没见过吗 你很少出门吧 |
[04:28] | It’s poor man’s opium. | 那就是穷人的鸦片 |
[04:30] | Not too poor, I hope. | 但愿也别太穷 |
[04:32] | Are you the healer? | 你是医师吗 |
[04:36] | Depends what ails you, | 那得看你是什么病了 |
[04:38] | and what you have to trade. | 以及你有什么东西做交换 |
[04:42] | She told us to come here. Said you were a friend. | 是她叫我们来这里 说你是她的朋友 |
[04:48] | Bring her inside. Right away. | 把她弄进屋 立刻 |
[05:22] | Hey, look. | 来 看啊 |
[05:25] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我就跟你说吧 |
[05:28] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我就跟你说吧 |
[05:32] | Look how big and bright… | 看这天地多宽广明亮 |
[05:45] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[05:47] | Right here on the other side. | 就在另一边 |
[05:56] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[07:35] | You came to kill me. | 你是来杀我的 |
[07:38] | No, I came to avenge my son. | 不 我是来给我儿子报仇的 |
[07:42] | Our son. | 是我们的儿子 |
[07:45] | His death hurt me more than anyone. | 对于他的死 我比任何人都痛苦 |
[07:48] | Well, then at least some good came from it. | 那至少他的死还有点好处 |
[07:58] | Did you find Veil? | 你找到薇儿了吗 |
[07:59] | We’re still looking. | 我们还在找 |
[08:01] | Then don’t return without them. | 找不到就别回来 |
[08:03] | It’s treacherous for a woman and child to be all alone in the woods. | 一个女人带着个孩子独自在树林中是很危险的 |
[08:09] | Another pretty young thing has abandoned you? | 又一个美人抛弃你了吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, when are you gonna learn, old man? | 你什么时候才能学会教训 老家伙 |
[08:17] | They’ll never love you | 她们永远不会爱你的 |
[08:19] | no matter how hard you try to make them. | 不管你多么努力地迫使她们爱你 |
[08:22] | You were never one for honeyed words. | 你从来就不会说好听的话 |
[08:25] | You always spoke your truth, no matter how foul. | 你总是喜欢说实话 不管有多么残酷肮脏 |
[08:29] | Maybe that’s why you were Baron of two territories | 或许正因此 在你把我一脚踢开之前 |
[08:32] | before you cast me aside. | 你才是两块领地的领主 |
[08:35] | Now look at you. | 看看你现在的样子 |
[08:38] | Lord of nothing. | 再也不是什么王 |
[08:40] | And yet you came back to me. Hmm? | 但你却回到我身边了 不是吗 |
[08:43] | Only to put a dagger through your heart. | 那只是为了将刀插进你的心脏 |
[09:02] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[09:09] | Ryder hesitated when I gave him the chance. | 我给莱德这个机会的时候 他犹豫了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, this is why I loved you first. Hmm? | 瞧吧 这就是我当初爱上你的原因 |
[09:28] | You were never afraid to take what you want. | 你从来不惧怕夺取你想要的东西 |
[10:09] | She’s gonna live. | 她会活下来的 |
[10:13] | Amelia tells me I got you to thank. | 阿米莉娅跟我说我得谢谢你 |
[10:18] | Anything you need, it’s yours. | 无论你需要什么 都可以拿走 |
[10:20] | We need fuel. | 我们需要燃料 |
[10:21] | And the fastest route to the Wall’s checkpoint. | 以及去长城关卡的最快路线 |
[10:24] | The Wall? | 长城 |
[10:26] | No one goes through the checkpoint | 没人可以通过关卡 |
[10:28] | unless they’re in chains. | 除非是身缠锁链的奴隶 |
[10:30] | But you’re welcome to any gas I got left. | 但我剩下的汽油 你想要多少拿多少 |
[10:34] | With night coming on, | 夜幕即将降临 |
[10:36] | it’ll be pitch black out there. | 外面将一片漆黑 |
[10:38] | And you ain’t going anywhere till morning. | 你得等到明天早上才能走 |
[10:58] | I’m the reason why she got cut. | 她受伤都是因为我 |
[11:04] | Why’d you tell me something like that? | 你为什么要告诉我这事 |
[11:07] | You want to get me all riled up? | 你想激怒我吗 |
[11:09] | Smack you in the face? | 掌掴你的脸 |
[11:11] | Tell you what a bad man you really are? | 跟你说你是个大恶人 |
[11:17] | Well, maybe you’re not a good man. | 或许你不是个好人 |
[11:20] | Maybe there are no good men. | 或许这世上根本就没有好人 |
[11:25] | But I’ve seen a lot of bad ones. | 但我见过很多坏人 |
[11:28] | And trust me, son… | 相信我 孩子 |
[11:30] | You ain’t that bad. | 你没那么坏 |
[11:40] | Odessa! Why aren’t you training with the others? | 奥黛莎 你怎么没跟其他人一起训练 |
[11:44] | And why did you want me to meet you? | 并且你为什么让我来见你 |
[11:46] | I’m not staying here. | 我不想待在这里了 |
[11:49] | I heard the rumors. | 我听说传言了 |
[11:50] | Your Baron’s making an alliance with Quinn. | 你的领主要和奎恩结盟了 |
[11:54] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[11:58] | I belonged to that man for seven years. | 我曾有七年的时间都是那个男人的财产 |
[12:01] | My father died in his poppy fields. | 我父亲就死在他的罂粟田里 |
[12:05] | If The Widow’s with him, | 如果艳寡妇跟他结盟 |
[12:06] | then she’s no different than all the rest. | 那她跟其他领主也没有区别 |
[12:07] | -Oh, yes, she is. -Why? | -不 她不一样 -为什么 |
[12:09] | Because she lets you call her “Mother” instead of “Master”? | 就因为她让你称她为”母亲”而不是”主人”吗 |
[12:14] | I’ve been traded from one Baron to another | 从我会走路开始 |
[12:16] | since I was old enough to walk. | 就被领主们一次又一次交易出去 |
[12:18] | And trust me, they’re all the same. | 相信我 他们没有任何区别 |
[12:21] | So you can call your Baron whatever you like. | 不论你如何称呼你的领主 |
[12:25] | She still makes girls like us go out and die for her, | 她都会让我们这样的女孩为她卖命 |
[12:29] | doesn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[12:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[12:41] | I call The Widow “Mother” because she gave me life. | 我称艳寡妇”母亲”是因为她给了我新生 |
[12:56] | I was property too once. | 我也曾是他人的财产 |
[12:59] | A house cog for The Widow’s husband. | 是艳寡妇丈夫的家用贱民 |
[13:04] | And every night | 每晚 |
[13:07] | after she went to sleep, | 她入睡之后 |
[13:12] | he would knock on my door. | 他都会来敲我的房门 |
[13:17] | He could have had any Doll on Wall Street, | 全沃尔街的妓女任他挑 |
[13:21] | but he didn’t want them. | 但他不想要她们 |
[13:23] | “You can’t pay a Doll to love you,” he said. | 他经常说 “你买不来妓女的爱” |
[13:27] | Not like his little Tilda. | 不像他的小蒂尔达 |
[13:34] | That was the worst part. | 那是最恶心的部分 |
[13:38] | Having to say those words, while he panted like a dog | 当他趴在我身上 像条狗一样喘气时 |
[13:40] | on top of me. “I love you, Baron.” | 我还要说 “我爱你 领主” |
[13:46] | One time, I forgot to say it. | 有一次 我忘了说 |
[13:50] | He made sure I never forgot ever, ever again. | 他便惩罚我 确保我再也不会忘了 |
[13:56] | So, I stole a bread knife from the kitchen. | 于是我从厨房偷了一把面包刀 |
[14:01] | I sat on my bed that night | 那晚 我坐在床上 |
[14:05] | with the knife, | 紧握着刀 |
[14:06] | waiting to plunge it into my heart the moment I heard him knock. | 准备在听到他敲门时 把刀插入自己的心脏 |
[14:12] | I waited. | 我等着 |
[14:17] | And I waited… | 等了又等 |
[14:23] | But the knock never came. | 但敲门声始终未曾响起 |
[14:29] | The next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[14:31] | The Widow asked me to forgive her for not killing him sooner. | 艳寡妇让我原谅她没有早点杀了他 |
[14:37] | That was the kindest thing that anyone had ever done for me. | 那是别人为我做过的最贴心的事 |
[14:43] | That was the first time | 那是我第一次 |
[14:44] | I said “I love you” to anyone and meant it. | 真心地对别人说 “我爱你” |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来 |
[15:04] | But not for The Widow. | 但不是为了艳寡妇 |
[15:34] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[15:38] | Widow’s looking for you. | 艳寡妇在找你 |
[15:51] | Waldo, wait up. | 沃多 等等 |
[15:54] | – Back there with Odessa, it’s… – Cut the shit. | -刚才和奥黛莎… -别废话了 |
[15:58] | Look, I don’t care who you wick. | 我不会管你和谁相好 |
[16:00] | But don’t you forget what I told you about Sunny. | 但别忘了我和你说过的桑尼的事 |
[16:02] | Don’t you let some crush cloud your good judgment, | 别让情爱蒙蔽你的判断力 |
[16:04] | because that kind of thing can get you killed. | 因为那会害死你 |
[16:08] | And I was just starting to like you. | 况且我刚开始喜欢你 |
[16:11] | Almost. | 勉强算吧 |
[16:15] | Look. More runaways. | 瞧 来了更多逃跑的贱民 |
[16:19] | I don’t know where we’re gonna put them. | 我不知道还能把他们安置在哪里 |
[16:20] | We’re running out of space. | 这里已经人满为患了 |
[16:47] | Veil? | 薇儿 |
[16:52] | Is that… | 那是… |
[16:56] | Is Sunny with you? Is M.K.? | 桑尼和你在一起吗 M.K.呢 |
[17:01] | I need to see The Widow. | 我要见艳寡妇 |
[17:28] | You thieving little shit. | 你这偷东西的小混蛋 |
[17:30] | No one steals from me. | 没人能偷我的东西 |
[17:37] | You’re afraid of a little blood? | 那么点血就让你吓破胆了吗 |
[17:40] | Please. Please, I’m sorry. | 求你了 别这样 我很抱歉 |
[17:46] | You will be. | 你会后悔的 |
[17:59] | M.K. M.K. | |
[18:02] | Ava. | 艾瓦 |
[18:04] | The Abbots are gonna come after us. | 武师们会来追捕我们的 |
[18:06] | We need to move. | 我们得快点走了 |
[18:16] | I can’t imagine what Quinn has put you through. | 我无法想象奎恩让你经受了何种磨难 |
[18:19] | But you’ll be safe here with us now. | 但你在这里和我们一起是安全的 |
[18:21] | Both you and Sunny’s boy. | 你和桑尼的孩子都会得到庇护 |
[18:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:30] | Heard you were the one who was gonna help us get out of the Badlands. | 我听说你本该帮助我们离开恶土 |
[18:32] | Well, that didn’t work out too well, did it? | 结果有些不尽人意 对吧 |
[18:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:36] | Perhaps I could help you find him. | 也许我能帮你找到他 |
[18:39] | But first I need a favor. | 但首先 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[18:43] | Do you think you could show me where Quinn kept you? | 你能告诉我奎恩囚禁你的地方吗 |
[18:46] | I’m not asking you to go anywhere near there again. | 我不是要你再回去 |
[18:48] | I just… I need to make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone else. | 我只是要确保他不能再伤害其他人了 |
[18:53] | Yeah… I think so. | 好的 我想可以 |
[19:15] | Would you do me a favor | 你能帮我个忙 |
[19:17] | and get something out of that drawer? | 从抽屉里拿点东西给我吗 |
[19:36] | M.K. stole that from me. | M.K.从我这里偷走的 |
[19:39] | I… I didn’t know. | 我之前并不知情 |
[19:41] | That boy is always full of surprises. | 那孩子总是出人意料 |
[19:44] | Were you able to translate any of the text? | 你能翻译里面的句子吗 |
[19:47] | No. | 不行 |
[19:48] | No, I’ve never seen a language like this before. | 不 我之前从未见过这种语言 |
[19:51] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[19:54] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[20:00] | Might even help us win this war. | 此战的成败也许就在此一举 |
[20:14] | We do need food and rest. | 我们的确需要进食修整 |
[20:17] | Maybe we could figure out where the hell we’re going. | 也许我们该想明白 我们到底要去往何处 |
[20:20] | No, we need to keep moving. | 不 我们必须继续前进 |
[20:23] | The Abbots have a device that can track your Gift. | 武师们有个设备 能追踪你的天赋 |
[20:26] | Not if I don’t have my Gift anymore. | 如果我已经失去天赋 他们便追踪不了 |
[20:30] | Ava, look at my face. | 艾瓦 瞧我脸上的伤 |
[20:34] | – Why didn’t I go dark? – I don’t know. | -为什么我没有堕入黑暗 -我不知道 |
[20:39] | Maybe it had something to do with the mirror chamber. | 也许和镜室有关 |
[20:43] | What did you see in there? | 你在那里看到了什么 |
[20:46] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[21:12] | Bajie, my boy, you were born at the wrong time. | 八戒老弟 你真是生不逢时啊 |
[21:42] | We need to get out of here right now! | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[21:44] | Is it the Mechs? | 是梅克斯人追来了吗 |
[21:46] | Much worse. | 比那糟糕多了 |
[21:47] | You get the car and I’ll meet you out back. | 你去开车 我在后面和你会合 |
[22:01] | The boy’s close. | 那个男孩就在附近 |
[22:09] | Signal’s coming from down the hall. | 信号从大厅里传来 |
[22:12] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 靠 靠 靠 |
[23:10] | Lost it again. | 信号又消失了 |
[23:13] | Boy should be right here. | 那个男孩应该就在这儿 |
[23:17] | Signal’s clean again. | 信号又变清晰了 |
[23:20] | Must have been a malfunction. | 一定是出故障了 |
[23:22] | Signal’s coming from due west of here. | 信号从正西边传来 |
[23:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:46] | You know who they are, don’t you? | 你知道他们是谁 对不对 |
[23:48] | – What? – Who are they? | -什么 -他们到底是什么人 |
[23:50] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:51] | – Come on! – All right! | -快说 -好吧 |
[23:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | They’re Abbots. | 他们是武师 |
[23:56] | They are single-minded and crazy | 他们意志坚定又疯狂 |
[23:58] | and they are very dangerous. | 是十分危险的人物 |
[23:59] | – Give me the keys. – What did I just tell you? | -把钥匙给我 -我刚刚说什么来着 |
[24:01] | They have my friend. A boy. | 他们抓走了我的朋友 一个男孩 |
[24:04] | Well, we’ll get you another boy. | 我们再给你找个男孩不就得了 |
[24:05] | Just forget about him. | 忘了他吧 |
[24:07] | How do you know so much about them? | 你怎么会那么了解他们 |
[24:11] | I’ll tell you in the car. Come on. Come on. | 上车再告诉你 走吧 快点 |
[24:13] | I’m not going to the Wall without that boy. | 不找到那男孩 我是不会到长城去的 |
[24:15] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不听我的劝告 |
[24:16] | Bajie. I’m asking you for your help. | 八戒 我在请求你帮助我 |
[24:22] | I… I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:24] | Anything but that. I just… I just can’t do it. I can’t. | 除了那个什么都行 但这事我办不到 真的 |
[24:30] | Sunny… | 桑尼 |
[24:33] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[24:39] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[24:58] | Baron. | 领主 |
[25:02] | It’s The Widow. She seems to have found us. | 是艳寡妇 她似乎找到我们了 |
[25:14] | Put a team together. | 召集一队人马 |
[25:44] | What do you think they were celebrating? | 你觉得他们在庆祝什么 |
[25:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[25:48] | The Old World had a lot of strange rituals. | 旧世界有很多奇怪的仪式 |
[25:56] | Do you think they knew it was coming? | 你觉得他们预见到末日了吗 |
[25:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:01] | The people who built this place. | 建造这个地方的人 |
[26:05] | Do you think they knew it was all gonna end? | 你觉得他们早知道世界要结束了吗 |
[26:10] | Master says that nothing ever truly ends. | 宗师说没有什么会真正地结束 |
[26:14] | “The whole world is an endless cycle of rebirths.” | “整个世界就是一个无尽的轮回” |
[26:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | I don’t have a Master anymore. | 我已经没有宗师了 |
[26:39] | I don’t have anything. | 我什么都没有了 |
[26:43] | What if this is all a mistake? | 如果这一切都是个错误怎么办 |
[26:47] | My whole life, | 我的一生 |
[26:49] | I’ve believed in one thing. | 都只有一个信仰 |
[26:54] | Now, | 如今 |
[26:56] | I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be. | 我不知道该何去何从 |
[27:00] | What about your family? | 那你的家人呢 |
[27:04] | I don’t even remember my real parents. | 我连自己的亲生父母都不记得了 |
[27:09] | There’s worse things than not remembering. | 有些事比不记得更可怕 |
[27:14] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:20] | You really wanna know what I saw in those mirrors? | 你真的想知道我在镜子里看到什么了吗 |
[27:26] | I saw my mom. | 我看到了我母亲 |
[27:31] | I held her in my arms as she died. | 她在我的怀里死去 |
[27:38] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[27:44] | I killed her, Ava. | 我杀了她 艾瓦 |
[27:47] | The Master says those visions can’t always be trusted. | 宗师说那些幻象未必是真实的 |
[27:50] | Master’s wrong. | 宗师错了 |
[27:53] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[27:56] | I know what I did. | 我知道自己做了什么 |
[28:40] | I requested you come alone with no weapons. | 我要求你不带武器独自前来 |
[28:44] | Just like the conclave, hmm? | 就像上次秘会一样 是吗 |
[28:47] | And you clipped one of my guards. | 你还杀了我的一个守卫 |
[28:59] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[29:02] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[29:03] | how did you find my bunker? | 你是怎么找到我的地堡的 |
[29:05] | With due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[29:08] | you’re not as clever as you think. | 你并没有你自以为的那样聪明 |
[29:11] | You never were. | 你从来就不聪明 |
[29:12] | You tracked me down all by yourself, did you? | 你是靠自己找到我的 是吗 |
[29:15] | You’re not bad for an old cripple. | 你这个老瘸子还真有几分能耐 |
[29:17] | Maybe if you’d listened to me once in a while, | 如果你之前肯偶尔听取我的建议 |
[29:19] | you wouldn’t be living like a roach in a hole. | 也许就不用像蟑螂一样躲在不见天日的洞里了 |
[29:21] | I’d keep a very close eye on this one if I was you. | 如果我是你 一定会好好提防这个老家伙 |
[29:24] | Now… What do you want? | 你有什么目的 |
[29:27] | Same as you do. | 跟你一样 |
[29:30] | The other Barons dead. | 要其他领主死 |
[29:33] | But I can’t do it alone, neither can you. | 但我一个人做不到 你也做不到 |
[29:36] | But together… | 但如果我们合作… |
[29:39] | The other Barons would never suspect an alliance. | 其他领主绝不会料到我们会结盟 |
[29:42] | And when it’s just the two of us left standing? | 等到最后只剩我们两个人的时候呢 |
[29:46] | Then I expect you’ll try to kill me before I kill you. | 那我估计 你会试图在我杀了你之前先杀了我 |
[29:56] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[29:59] | A moment alone with you first. | 先让我跟你单独聊聊 |
[30:03] | Just to hammer out the details. | 就是敲定一些细节而已 |
[30:21] | I’m impressed, Minerva. | 我很佩服 米涅娃 |
[30:23] | It’s a bold proposition. | 真是个大胆的提议 |
[30:27] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[30:30] | I need Veil and her boy. | 我需要薇儿和她的孩子 |
[30:33] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:34] | Well, Waldo did not find me himself. | 沃多可不是靠他自己找到我的 |
[30:39] | I promise, no harm will come to either of them. | 我保证我绝对不会伤害他们 |
[30:43] | You just… | 你只需要… |
[30:48] | You just give me what’s mine, | 你把属于我的东西还给我 |
[30:50] | and I’ll agree to your confederacy. | 我就同意和你结盟 |
[30:58] | I can’t give you Veil. | 我不能把薇儿给你 |
[31:01] | I can’t. | 真不能 |
[31:04] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[31:06] | I’ll give you a little more time to reconsider. | 我会再多给你点时间重新考虑下 |
[31:09] | But, baby, don’t wait too long. | 但是 宝贝 别拖太久 |
[31:11] | I’d hate for you to watch your precious Butterflies | 我也不想让你亲眼看着你那些小蝴蝶 |
[31:14] | get their wings clipped when the other Barons come. | 在遭受其他领主的进攻时 翅膀都被剪掉 |
[31:19] | And come they will. | 他们一定会进攻你的 |
[31:32] | Bye for now. | 再见 |
[32:06] | 《连线》 梦想着更美好的未来 | |
[32:07] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[32:10] | Ava. | 艾瓦 |
[32:12] | Look. | 看 |
[32:15] | I told you Azra was real. | 我就跟你说阿兹拉是真实存在的吧 |
[32:17] | This place must be hundreds of years old. Maybe more. | 这地方肯定存在上千年了 或许更古老 |
[32:21] | This is proof the Master was lying to us. | 这证明宗师在骗我们 |
[32:25] | We can find Azra. | 我们可以找到阿兹拉 |
[32:27] | We can leave these Abbots and the Badlands for good. | 我们可以永远摆脱这些武师 逃离恶土 |
[32:29] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[32:33] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[33:27] | The boy is close. | 那小子就在附近 |
[33:32] | We can make it through here. | 我们可以从这里过去 |
[34:08] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[34:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:13] | Stop! It’s all right. | 住手 没事 |
[34:15] | We need to get out of here, now. | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[34:20] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:50] | Cut yourself. It’s our only chance. | 割伤你自己 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[35:52] | I can’t. It doesn’t work anymore. | 我不行 那方法已经不起作用了 |
[35:54] | Mine does. | 我的可以 |
[38:05] | Ava? Ava… | 艾瓦 艾瓦 |
[38:11] | Bajie? | 八戒 |
[38:15] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[38:17] | Brother… | 兄弟 |
[38:19] | You know, I’ve always wanted to drive this truck. | 我一直都很想开这辆货车 |
[38:22] | You were one of them? | 你是他们的一员 |
[38:23] | In another life. | 在另一重人生里是 |
[38:27] | Like you don’t have secrets? | 难道你就没有秘密吗 |
[38:44] | You’ve gotten slow. | 你变慢了 |
[38:45] | Yes, that’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[38:46] | You don’t need to rub it in, though. | 不过你也不必当面奚落我 |
[38:48] | And you lost your Gift. | 并且你失去了天赋 |
[38:50] | Still remember how to do this. | 我还记得怎么使出这一招 |
[38:58] | This isn’t gonna last long. | 我们坚持不了多久 |
[38:59] | So get up and help me kick this asshole’s asshole. | 所以赶快起来 帮我狠揍这个混蛋 |
[39:15] | Finish me. | 结束我的生命 |
[39:38] | Any more luck with that book? | 从那书里找出更多线索了吗 |
[39:41] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[39:42] | It’s a pity. | 真遗憾 |
[40:01] | I offered you protection once. | 我曾向你提出过庇护 |
[40:03] | But you repaid my kindness by trying | 但你对我的回报竟然是 |
[40:05] | to turn Tilda against me | 试图劝蒂尔达跟我作对 |
[40:08] | I want to forgive you, Veil. | 我想原谅你 薇儿 |
[40:11] | I’d been searching for a reason to, | 我一直在找理由原谅你 |
[40:13] | but I have to do what’s best for my girls. | 但我必须为我的女儿们考虑 |
[40:18] | My conscience is clear. | 我问心无愧 |
[40:23] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[40:24] | If you really think that I’m so evil, then maybe | 如果你真觉得我很邪恶 那么或许 |
[40:28] | you’ll be safer with somebody who truly cares about you. | 你跟一个真正在乎你的人在一起会更安全 |
[40:40] | It’s time for you and Henry to come home. | 你和亨利该回家了 |
[40:49] | Ava, just stay awake. | 艾瓦 别睡过去 |
[40:53] | I’ve got you. You’re gonna be all right. | 有我在呢 你会没事的 |
[40:57] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[41:00] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 你不用惧怕任何东西 |
[41:07] | But… But if the Master is wrong… | 但 但如果宗师错了 |
[41:14] | If there is no rebirth? | 如果没有重生怎么办 |
[41:19] | What if… Everything just… | 如果 一切只是… |
[41:23] | No! Don’t do it. | 不 不要死 |
[41:48] | MK M.K… | |
[41:58] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[42:01] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[42:06] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[42:08] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |