时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[00:17] | How you doing in there? | 你在里面过得怎么样 |
[00:23] | Sorry we had to trunk you, | 抱歉我们不得不把你关在箱子里 |
[00:25] | you almost clawed one of my abbot’s eyes out about there. | 你之前差点把我们一个武师的眼睛挖出来了 |
[00:27] | No hard feelings, I hope. | 但愿你别生气 |
[00:30] | You’re a vicious little thing, aren’t you? | 你是个邪恶的小东西 是吧 |
[00:34] | Doesn’t usually take three of us to get the job done, | 一般不会需要我们三个人出手完成任务 |
[00:36] | but you were jumping about like a flea with an itchy ass. | 但你就像个小跳蚤一样上蹿下跳 |
[00:41] | Look at that. Adorable. Does it come with a blade? | 瞧瞧这个 真可爱 配着刀吗 |
[01:18] | Very impressive, little Flea. | 真厉害啊 小跳蚤 |
[01:33] | Have you quite finished? | 你闹完了吗 |
[01:41] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[02:04] | We good? | 我们之间没事了吧 |
[02:19] | You are full of surprises. | 你身上真是充满惊喜啊 |
[02:40] | Where did you get this book? | 你从哪儿得到这本书的 |
[02:45] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[02:47] | Father. He gave it to me before he disappeared. | 我父亲 他在消失前给我的 |
[02:56] | Can you read it? | 你能看懂吗 |
[03:01] | Father only taught me one word… | 父亲只教过我一个词 |
[03:05] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[03:13] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[03:15] | Well, that’s a good start. | 那也是个不错的开始 |
[03:19] | This book… | 这本书… |
[03:21] | This stays between us, okay? | 是我们之间的秘密 别说出去好吗 |
[03:26] | I’m Bajie. What’s your name? | 我叫八戒 你叫什么 |
[03:31] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[03:32] | Well, Minerva, | 米涅娃 |
[03:34] | it seems that dear Mother Fate has brought us together for a reason. | 似乎命运之神让我们相遇是有原因的 |
[04:35] | You’ve been busy. | 你很忙啊 |
[04:37] | Well, the system’s been broken far too long. | 整个体系被破坏太久了 |
[04:39] | I’m making strides to change things. | 我在努力改变各种东西 |
[04:42] | Strides like getting into bed with men like Quinn? | 包括和奎恩同流合污吗 |
[04:45] | Aligning with Quinn was a necessary evil, | 和奎恩结盟是必要的恶 |
[04:47] | but that’s over now. | 但那现在已经结束了 |
[04:48] | Against him, you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 要对抗他 你需要得到你能得到的一切帮助 |
[04:52] | That mean you’re coming with me? | 意思是你会跟我一起吗 |
[04:53] | Oh, he’s a danger to everyone, your family included. | 他对所有人都是个危险的存在 包括你的家人 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna need you to protect M.K. | 我需要你帮忙保护MK |
[05:03] | Of course. He’ll be safe here. | 当然了 他在这里会很安全 |
[05:05] | Just so you know, his powers are gone now. | 先告诉你 他的特殊能力已经消失了 |
[05:08] | When he’s cut, he bleeds like the rest of us. | 他被割伤时 也会像普通人一样流血 |
[05:11] | Yeah, just in case you guys were wondering. | 没错 就是以防你们好奇 |
[05:15] | Well, the Gift is a heavy burden, it’s, uh, | 那种天赋 是很沉重的负担 |
[05:17] | it’s probably for the best. | 这样或许最好 |
[05:19] | You’re welcome as a guest in my home. | 欢迎你来我家做客 |
[05:21] | Tilda, would you show M.K. To his quarters? | 蒂尔达 你能领MK去他的住处吗 |
[05:24] | Yes, Mother. | 是 母亲 |
[05:31] | Would you see that Sunny’s provided with a change of clothes? | 麻烦你拿套衣服给桑尼换上 |
[05:34] | We don’t want our troops mistaking him for one of Chau’s Clippers. | 我们不希望我们的军队把他误当成周的剪刀军 |
[06:18] | I’m coming, Minerva. | 我来了 米涅娃 |
[06:33] | Praise be the gods. | 赞颂诸神 |
[06:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:38] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不够明显吗 |
[06:40] | I’m a bloody Cog, | 我是个贱民啊 |
[06:43] | and I’ve come to seek sanctuary… | 我是来寻求庇护的 |
[06:46] | In the, in the Sanctuary. | 到你们的避难所中 |
[06:49] | A little too well- fed for a Cog. Who was your Baron? | 怎么会有你这种肥头大耳的贱民 你的领主是谁 |
[06:53] | Uh, Baron Chau. | 是周领主 |
[06:58] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[07:01] | We used to call her Baron Bitch- Face. | 我们以前常叫她”贱脸”领主 |
[07:08] | I escaped her slave pens by the skin of my teeth, | 我好不容易才从她的奴隶棚里逃出来 |
[07:14] | and now I am here to swear allegiance to The Widow. | 现在我来到这里 宣誓效忠艳寡妇 |
[07:23] | Fine. It’ll be like that. | 好吧 肯定是那种下场 |
[07:28] | It is better to die at the gates of freedom | 死在自由之门的外面 |
[07:31] | than to rot in the shackles of servitude. | 也比烂在奴役的镣铐里要好 |
[07:38] | Get on with it then. | 你们动手吧 |
[07:41] | Come on… | 来啊 |
[07:52] | May the gods bless you and yours. | 愿诸神保佑你和你的亲朋 |
[07:56] | May the gods bless you and yours. | 愿诸神保佑你和你的亲朋 |
[08:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:10] | So, you’re really free from it, your power? | 所以 你真的摆脱了你的黑暗力量吗 |
[08:14] | Uh, yeah, it seems like it. | 是啊 似乎如此 |
[08:18] | Do you think it’ll come back? | 你觉得它还会回来吗 |
[08:21] | I hope not. | 但愿不要 |
[08:25] | I’ve spent so much of my life trying to control it… | 我这辈子花了太多时间试图去控制它 |
[08:31] | Now that it’s gone, | 现在它终于没了 |
[08:35] | I feel free. | 我觉得自由了 |
[08:39] | Now I can just focus on Azra. | 现在我把精力放在阿兹拉上就行了 |
[08:49] | 《连线》 梦想着更美好的未来 | |
[08:50] | It’s the city on my pendant. | 这就是我的吊坠上刻画的城市 |
[08:54] | – It’s real? – Yeah. | -真的存在吗 -是的 |
[08:57] | Yeah. And I’m gonna find it. | 是啊 我一定要找到它 |
[09:05] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[09:08] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[09:17] | It… | 那… |
[09:18] | It sounds like a dream, | 那听上去像是美梦 |
[09:19] | but things have changed. | 但是现在情况变了 |
[09:24] | I’ve met someone. | 我认识了一个人 |
[09:28] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[09:32] | She makes me happy. | 她让我很开心 |
[09:45] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该开心 |
[09:48] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[09:52] | Mother would like to speak to you. | 母亲有话找你谈 |
[09:55] | This is Odessa, the friend I was telling you about? | 这是奥黛莎 就是我刚跟你提到的朋友 |
[10:00] | Odessa. | 奥黛莎 |
[10:04] | Any friend of Tilda’s is a friend of mine. | 蒂尔达的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[10:16] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么话了吗 |
[10:19] | No. | 没有 |
[10:26] | Odessa. Odessa? Odessa! | 奥黛莎 奥黛莎 奥黛莎 |
[10:30] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[10:32] | You have to stay away from him. | 你必须离他远一点 |
[10:34] | That wasn’t what it looked like. | 刚刚不是你想的那样 |
[10:36] | You think I’m jealous? | 你以为我是吃醋了吗 |
[10:37] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[10:39] | He’s not what you think he is. | 他不是你想的那样 |
[10:42] | He has a dark side. | 他有黑暗面 |
[10:44] | How do you know about M.K.’s power? | 你怎么知道MK有黑暗力量 |
[10:47] | Because I’ve seen it. | 因为我亲眼见过 |
[10:54] | I was part of a Cog shipment, being traded up river. | 我当时和一批贱民在船上 正被交易到河上游 |
[10:59] | So was your friend… | 你朋友也在 |
[11:05] | He slaughtered every single person on that ship, | 他把船上所有人全杀了 |
[11:09] | as easy as a child stands on an anthill. | 像孩子踏平蚁丘那样轻而易举 |
[11:12] | That’s not… | 那不… |
[11:13] | That’s not him anymore. | 那不再是他了 |
[11:15] | Tell that to the Cogs he murdered. | 去跟被他杀死的贱民说这话吧 |
[11:17] | When it happens, he, he doesn’t remember. | 发生那种事的时候 他什么记忆都没有了 |
[11:22] | Well, I remember. | 我可记得清清楚楚 |
[11:26] | And you know what I saw in those black eyes? | 你知道我在那双漆黑的眼睛里看到了什么吗 |
[11:30] | He liked it. | 他很享受杀戮 |
[11:33] | I don’t care what he says, | 我不管他怎么说 |
[11:35] | something like that never goes away. | 那种欲望永远不会消失 |
[11:38] | Promise me, please, | 答应我 求你了 |
[11:41] | that you will stay away from him. | 你会离他远一点 |
[12:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:16] | Just taste it. | 尝尝吧 |
[12:34] | Congratulations, Gabriel. | 恭喜你 加百列 |
[12:36] | You’re now part of a very select, very rarefied society. | 你现在是众里挑一的上流社会的一员了 |
[12:40] | One of only two men in this entire army | 整支军队里唯二 |
[12:42] | to have ever tasted ice cream. | 吃过冰淇淋的人之一 |
[12:51] | And that’s not all that separates us from the rest of them. | 我们和其他人不同的地方不止于此 |
[12:56] | I’ve always sensed a fire in your blood, | 我一直在你的血液里感受到火焰 |
[13:00] | burning for purpose. | 为远大目标在熊熊燃烧 |
[13:05] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[13:08] | No, Baron. | 没有 领主 |
[13:12] | When I was your age, | 我在你这个年纪时 |
[13:14] | I wanted to do more than | 我想要成就比在皮肤上 |
[13:15] | collect little black lines on my skin. | 收集杀人纹身更伟大的事业 |
[13:18] | I wanted to carve my name in the world’s flesh, | 我希望在世界的肉体上刻下我的名字 |
[13:23] | like a scar. | 像伤疤一样 |
[13:26] | And I sense that same need in you. | 我在你身上也感觉到那份渴望 |
[13:35] | Yes, Baron. | 是的 领主 |
[13:51] | Not with a whimper… | 不是轻声的呜咽 |
[13:57] | But a bang. | 而是轰轰烈烈的爆炸 |
[14:25] | Why did you call for me? | 你为什么叫我来 |
[14:29] | A man needs no reason to spend time with his family. | 一个男人要和他的家人相处 何须理由 |
[14:40] | You’ve been awfully quiet | 听到桑尼复活的消息后 |
[14:41] | since the news of Sunny’s resurrection. | 你一直非常安静 |
[14:44] | Why waste my breath on a dead man? | 我何必对一个死人白费口舌 |
[14:49] | Is that what you want? | 那是你所希望的吗 |
[14:52] | For Henry to see the only father he has known | 让亨利看着他唯一认识的父亲 |
[14:57] | murdered by a stranger? | 被一个陌生人杀死 |
[15:00] | Sunny’s not a stranger. | 桑尼不是陌生人 |
[15:04] | He can’t kill me, hmm? | 他杀不了我 |
[15:07] | Not even with The Widow on his side. | 即使有艳寡妇帮他也不会成功 |
[15:10] | He failed once, he’ll fail again. | 他失败过一次 还会失败第二次 |
[15:14] | I’m your husband now. | 现在我才是你的丈夫 |
[15:18] | Now and forever. | 生生世世 |
[15:34] | Give me… | 给我… |
[15:42] | Oh, don’t you look so surprised. | 别那么惊讶 |
[15:45] | You’ve always been drawn to men of violence. | 你向来都被暴力的男人所吸引 |
[15:49] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[15:51] | Just a lover’s tiff. | 夫妻间的小争吵而已 |
[15:57] | We’ll let her cool off in the ventilation room. | 让她进通风室冷静一下 |
[16:01] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[16:04] | Give me my baby! | 把孩子给我 |
[16:05] | – Quinn, give me my baby! – Embrace me as family, Veil. | -奎恩 把孩子还给我 -接受我当你的家人吧 薇儿 |
[16:08] | Just as Henry has. | 就像亨利接受了我一样 |
[16:10] | Give me my baby! | 把孩子还给我 |
[16:11] | I’d hate for you to grow up without your mama. | 我也不希望你在没有母亲的环境下成长 |
[16:22] | *Hush, little baby…* | *嘘 小宝宝* |
[16:25] | *Don’t you cry…* | *别哭* |
[16:28] | *Papa’ll sing you a lullaby.* | *爸爸给你唱摇篮曲* |
[16:44] | Same old Sunny. | 你真是一点都没变 |
[16:47] | Just back from the dead, | 刚刚才死而复生 |
[16:48] | already found a new way to die. | 就又找到送死的新方法了 |
[16:52] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[16:54] | you think this plan’s crazy. | 你觉得这个计划太疯狂了 |
[16:57] | Among other things. | 疯狂的不止这件事 |
[16:59] | Well, I guess that means neither of us has changed. | 我想那说明我们都没变 |
[17:02] | Unless, of course, you count changing sides. | 当然了 除非你把改变阵营也算上 |
[17:06] | Feel free to judge me, | 随你怎么评判我 |
[17:09] | but being adaptable is what’s kept me alive. | 但适应性强才让我活到了今天 |
[17:12] | When’s the last time you fought for yourself | 你上一次为自己而战 而不是为他人卖命 |
[17:14] | instead of for someone else? | 是什么时候 |
[17:16] | Whoever I fight for, I fight smart. | 不管我为谁而战 我的手段都很高明 |
[17:20] | You might try that yourself sometime. | 改天你也应该试试 |
[17:22] | That isn’t a plan, | 那才不是计划 |
[17:24] | that’s a one-way ticket to an early grave. | 那只是条早死的不归路 |
[17:26] | My family doesn’t have any other choice. | 我的家人别无选择 |
[17:28] | If I taught you anything, | 如果我教会过你什么 |
[17:30] | it’s to leave your emotions outside the equation. | 那就是不要让情感影响你的判断 |
[17:34] | My emotions are what’s kept me alive. | 正是我的情感让我活到了今天 |
[17:39] | All right, let’s say you do make it through the tunnels, | 好吧 就算你能成功穿过隧道 |
[17:42] | come face-to-face with Quinn. | 和奎恩面对面 |
[17:44] | The man who took you in, made you Regent, | 他收留了你 让你当上摄政王 |
[17:46] | trained you to obey every word he says. | 训练你服从他说的每个字 |
[17:49] | You think you’re gonna be able to deliver the death stroke? | 你真觉得你可以下手杀死他吗 |
[17:53] | You’ve been there before. | 你曾经历过那个场景 |
[17:54] | Last time I faced Quinn, I didn’t have an army. | 上次面对奎恩时 我没有军队 |
[17:57] | Yeah, The Widow, and her Clippers. | 是啊 艳寡妇 和她的剪刀军 |
[18:01] | Just don’t you forget your training, | 总之你别忘了你的训练 |
[18:05] | keep an eye on your flank. | 留意你身旁的情况 |
[18:08] | Something you wanna tell me? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[18:10] | Why, whatever do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[18:13] | I’m not blind. | 我不是瞎子 |
[18:15] | Just because The Widow and I want the same thing, | 即使艳寡妇和我有相同目的 |
[18:16] | doesn’t mean I trust her one bit. | 也不代表我信任她 |
[18:19] | Where are you off to now? | 你现在要去哪里 |
[18:21] | The Armory. | 武器库 |
[18:23] | You’ll have to pass the Fort to get to Quinn’s bunker. | 你去奎恩地堡的路上一定会经过皇堡 |
[18:27] | So why don’t you stop in at my old Clipper shed. | 不如你去一趟我当剪刀军时住的旧屋 |
[18:30] | You’ll find everything you need inside. | 你会在里面找到你所需的一切东西 |
[18:37] | Consider it a farewell gift. | 就当是告别礼物吧 |
[18:49] | So long, Sunshine. | 再见 小子 |
[18:54] | Goodbye, Waldo. | 再见 沃多 |
[19:16] | Now I remember why I married you first. | 现在我想起当初我为什么会娶你了 |
[19:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | I just always thought you’d die on horseback, | 我一直以为你会战死在马背上 |
[19:26] | under a big sky, | 在广阔的天空下 |
[19:28] | wind and blood in your hair. | 风和血交织在你的头发里 |
[19:32] | Not in this rat hole. | 而不是死在这个鼠洞里 |
[19:34] | You probably wish you were miles away from here, hmm? | 你一定很希望自己现在远离这里 |
[19:37] | Away from me. | 远离我 |
[19:41] | “Through sun and through shadow, | “穿过阳光与阴影 |
[19:44] | I walk by your side.” | 我与你并肩同行” |
[19:46] | Isn’t that what we swore to each other? | 那不是我们对彼此的誓言吗 |
[19:48] | Indeed, it is. | 确实是的 |
[19:49] | Veil swore the same words. | 薇儿也说了同样的誓词 |
[19:52] | At least she don’t mock me by pretending to believe them. | 至少她没有假装相信那些鬼话来嘲弄我 |
[19:56] | I know your games, Lydia. | 我知道你的把戏 莉迪亚 |
[19:58] | Sweet words, trying to placate the beast just long enough | 花言巧语 试图尽可能久地安抚我这头野兽 |
[20:01] | for Sunny to come save you both. | 直到桑尼前来救你们 |
[20:03] | That’s not true. | 才不是那样 |
[20:04] | You think I don’t know you and Veil whisper together, | 你以为我不知道你和薇儿嘀咕了些什么吗 |
[20:07] | conspiring to slit my throat? | 密谋割开我的喉咙 |
[20:14] | Baron. | 领主 |
[20:16] | The tunnels are sealed. | 隧道已经封死了 |
[20:18] | Good. I want complete lockdown, | 很好 我要全部封锁 |
[20:20] | no one goes in or out until this is over. | 在这结束之前没人可以进出 |
[20:23] | Jenkins. | 詹金斯 |
[20:26] | Proceed with the final step. | 继续进行最后一步 |
[20:32] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:34] | You can pray for my death all you wish, | 你可以一如既往祈祷我的死亡 |
[20:36] | just remember that as my wife, our two fates are bound. | 但记住作为我的妻子 我们的命运是紧密相连的 |
[20:40] | If I go down, you go down. | 如果我死了 你也得死 |
[20:55] | Tighter! | 拉紧一点 |
[21:10] | She’ll make a fine Baron someday. | 有朝一日她会是个优秀的领主 |
[21:13] | You know, she missed you. | 她很想你 |
[21:16] | Your return has been a welcome surprise, | 你的回归是个大好的惊喜 |
[21:20] | for all of us. | 对我们所有人都如此 |
[21:24] | I hope that you can find it in your heart | 我希望你可以真心原谅我 |
[21:26] | to forgive my behavior during your last visit. | 在你上一次来这里时的所为 |
[21:31] | My intentions were pure. | 我的目的是单纯的 |
[21:33] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[21:34] | I tried to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[21:36] | Haven’t you been listening to Sunny? | 你没有听桑尼说吗 |
[21:39] | My Gift, it’s… It’s gone. | 我的天赋已经没了 |
[21:43] | What if I told you there are ways to… | 如果我告诉你有办法… |
[21:46] | Reactivate your power? | 重新唤醒你的力量呢 |
[21:53] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[21:54] | It was taken from me, but you knew that. | 它从我这被拿走了 但你是知道的 |
[21:58] | Fortunately, it found its way back to us. | 很幸运 物归原主了 |
[22:03] | We can heal each other, reclaim what’s been lost. | 我们可以互相治愈 恢复已经失去的东西 |
[22:10] | With our Gifts restored we can end misery… | 一旦恢复天赋 我们将可以终结苦难… |
[22:11] | No, no, I don’t want my Gift back. | 不不 我不想恢复天赋 |
[22:14] | I’ve hurt too many people. | 我伤害过太多人了 |
[22:15] | But if you learn to control it… | 但如果你学会控制它… |
[22:18] | I don’t want to control it. | 我不想去控制它 |
[22:22] | I’m free now. | 我现在自由了 |
[22:24] | And what do you plan to do with your newfound freedom, | 那你对于重获的自由有何打算 |
[22:27] | search for Azra? What do you expect to find there? | 寻找阿兹拉 你指望在那里找到什么 |
[22:33] | Peace. | 和平 |
[22:36] | Think of Tilda, think of all the lives we could save. | 想想蒂尔达 想想我们能救多少人的性命 |
[22:39] | Don’t they deserve peace, too? | 他们难道不值得拥有和平吗 |
[22:41] | Anyway, you’re free to do as you wish, | 总之 你想做什么都随你的意 |
[22:45] | all I ask is you consider my proposition | 我只想让你在你踏上漫漫征途之前 |
[22:47] | before your long journey. | 考虑一下我的提议 |
[23:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:18] | New arrivals, refugees from the other territories. | 新来的人 其他领地逃来的难民 |
[23:44] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[23:46] | We should reach Quinn’s bunker by sunset. | 我们在日落前应该能到达奎恩的地堡 |
[23:49] | And when the fight’s over and Quinn’s dead? | 等战斗结束 奎因死去之后呢 |
[23:53] | What then? | 接下来要怎样 |
[23:54] | You embrace your family, and we go our separate ways. | 你回归你的家庭 我们分道扬镳 |
[23:57] | Simple enough, wouldn’t you say? Hmm? | 很简单 不是吗 |
[24:01] | Somehow, I don’t think | 不知为什么 我总觉得 |
[24:02] | anything’s ever simple with you. | 跟你打交道没有任何事是简单的 |
[24:07] | I’ve just as much to lose as you. | 我可能会失去的东西跟你一样多 |
[24:08] | What more do you need to be convinced | 你还需要什么才能相信 |
[24:09] | I’m acting in good faith? | 我是出于好意才出手 |
[24:13] | Widow! | 艳寡妇 |
[24:15] | Where is The Widow? I demand to see The Widow! | 艳寡妇在哪 我要见艳寡妇 |
[24:20] | Widow! | 艳寡妇 |
[24:27] | I bring a message from the Armadillo’s nest. | 我有份来自地堡的信 |
[24:31] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[24:34] | As you wish, Baron. | 如你所愿 领主 |
[24:38] | I hope that this message was worth your life. | 我希望这条消息值得你付出你的命 |
[24:45] | It’s not for you, Baron. | 不是给你的 领主 |
[24:48] | It’s for him. | 是给他的 |
[24:50] | From Veil. | 来自薇儿的 |
[24:51] | Quinn’s just trying to get inside of your head. | 奎恩只是想扰乱你的大脑 |
[24:53] | – Kill him now. – Let him speak. | -立刻杀了他 -让他说 |
[24:59] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[25:00] | She’s the Baron’s new wife. | 她是领主的新妻子 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:04] | Veil wants to let you know | 薇儿想让你知道 |
[25:06] | that her son, Henry, recognizes Quinn as his true father. | 她的儿子 亨利 认奎恩为他真正的父亲 |
[25:09] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[25:11] | The Widow is not your ally. | 艳寡妇不是你的盟友 |
[25:13] | If you march with her on Quinn, | 如果你跟她一同进攻奎恩 |
[25:14] | with her forces beside you, you march to your own death. | 她的势力在你身边 你是在自寻死路 |
[25:17] | He’s lying. Quinn’s afraid, | 他在撒谎 奎恩害怕了 |
[25:19] | he’s just trying to turn you against me. | 他是在离间我们 |
[25:20] | Says the woman who traded Veil to Quinn. | 就是这个女人把薇儿交易给了奎恩 |
[25:32] | – Is that true? – Enough! | -是真的吗 -够了 |
[25:38] | Somebody put this filth out of his misery. | 来人把这个垃圾杀了 |
[25:53] | The alliance is over. | 结盟到此结束 |
[25:54] | Take cover! | 寻找掩护 |
[27:45] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[27:51] | I am getting tired of saving you. | 我都厌倦老是救你了 |
[27:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | A bookmark! That’s your big idea to help save me, is it? | 一张书签 那就是你救我的好方法吗 |
[28:00] | Well, you escaped, didn’t you? | 你终究还是逃出来了 不是吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah, no thanks to you. | 是啊 但不是你的功劳 |
[28:08] | Is that how you got all banged up? | 你这伤是逃出来的过程中弄的吗 |
[28:09] | This? No, no, no, no, this is self- inflicted. | 这个吗 不不不 这是我自己弄的 |
[28:12] | I was portraying the part of a runaway Cog. | 我在假扮一个逃跑的贱民 |
[28:14] | The gatekeepers totally bought it, I was… | 看门人完全相信了 我… |
[28:15] | Listen, I need you to find M.K. | 听着 我要你找到MK |
[28:18] | I gotta go, okay? | 我得走了 明白吗 |
[28:18] | Yes, yes, but where you going? | 好的 但你要去哪 |
[28:22] | Quinn. He has my family. | 找奎恩 我家人在他手上 |
[28:24] | Just meet me at the Fort, M.K. knows how to get there. | 我们在皇堡会合 MK知道路线 |
[28:26] | – Sunny… – Just get M.K., okay? | -桑尼… -找到MK 知道吗 |
[28:29] | Yes, I promise. But, hey… | 好的 我保证 但… |
[28:32] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[29:19] | Bajie? | 八戒 |
[29:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:26] | Bajie, what are you doing here? | 八戒 你跑来这里干什么 |
[29:28] | No time to explain, Sunny sent me. | 没时间解释了 桑尼派我来的 |
[29:29] | Where’s Sunny? | 桑尼在哪 |
[29:32] | Sunny is headed for Quinn, all right? | 桑尼去找奎恩报仇了 |
[29:33] | All hell is breaking loose. | 马上就要天下大乱了 |
[29:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:36] | Wait, wait, where you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[29:38] | To help him? | 去帮他 |
[29:38] | No, no, no, he needs you to stay alive. | 不不不 他需要你活着 |
[29:41] | Okay then, then what’s our plan? | 那行 我们有什么计划 |
[29:42] | All right, we have to meet at the Fort. | 我们要在皇堡碰面 |
[29:44] | He said you’d know the way. | 他说你知道怎么走 |
[29:46] | – Yeah, I can get us there. – Okay. | -是的 我可以带路 -好的 |
[29:48] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[29:50] | Sunny wants us to snatch the Azra book from The Widow. | 桑尼想让我们从艳寡妇那里把阿兹拉书偷走 |
[29:53] | – Bajie… – Now, this is gonna be no easy task, my friend, | -八戒 -我知道这任务不轻松 朋友 |
[29:55] | but if we ever see Azra… | 但如果说我们能看到阿兹拉… |
[29:56] | Bajie, I, I know where the book is. | 八戒 我知道那本书在哪儿 |
[30:00] | Huh. No shit. | 天啊 真的吗 |
[30:01] | You should’ve just chipped in earlier. | 你应该早点说出来的 |
[30:02] | It’s in the Conservatory. | 放在温室里了 |
[30:04] | The Widow’s planning to use it to get our powers back. | 艳寡妇打算用它帮我们恢复黑暗能力 |
[30:08] | Same old Flea. | 小跳蚤真是一点没变 |
[30:12] | Wait, The Widow is Flea? | 等等 艳寡妇就是小跳蚤吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:16] | You trained The Widow? | 是你训练的艳寡妇 |
[30:17] | Uh, yeah. Listen, | 没错 听着 |
[30:19] | with that book in her possession, no one’s safe. | 让她掌控着那本书 没人是安全的 |
[30:22] | Well, she doesn’t know how to read it. | 她看不懂那本书 |
[30:23] | Besides, with the compass back at the Monastery, | 再说了 罗盘现在在修道院 |
[30:25] | the book doesn’t do us any good. | 那本书对我们也没什么用 |
[30:28] | Yeah, um, about that… | 关于那个… |
[30:40] | The compass could be closer than you think. | 那个罗盘远在天边近在眼前 |
[30:47] | You’ve had that this whole time? | 你一直都带在身上吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah, sorry. Trust issues, shitty father. | 是的 抱歉 我有信任问题 毕竟有个烂父亲 |
[30:53] | Can Sunny depend on you to help me? | 桑尼可以指望你帮我吗 |
[30:57] | M.K., my friend, | MK 我的朋友 |
[30:58] | it seems that dear Mother Fate has brought us together for a reason. | 似乎命运之神让我们相遇是有原因的 |
[31:03] | Let’s do it. | 开始行动吧 |
[31:16] | Shh, come on baby, come on. Shh. | 嘘 好了 宝贝 别哭了 |
[31:23] | You can hear that baby from the other end of the bunker. | 从地堡的另一端都能听到小孩的哭声 |
[31:27] | He needs his mother. | 他需要他的母亲 |
[31:28] | Veil must learn her lesson. | 薇儿必须受点教训 |
[31:30] | Then find some other way to teach her. | 那就另外想个方式教训她 |
[31:33] | Don’t punish Henry, too. | 别连带着亨利也惩罚 |
[31:36] | Quinn, he’s hungry. | 奎恩 他饿了 |
[31:44] | One of my men will escort you to Veil. | 我的一个手下会护送你们去薇儿那里 |
[31:47] | Do not leave his side. | 一刻都不准离开他 |
[31:56] | Afterwards, you’ll bring Henry straight back to me. | 亨利吃完奶后 你要直接把他带到我这儿来 |
[32:02] | It’s all right, Henry. It’s all right! | 没事的 亨利 没事的 |
[32:52] | I thought you said you knew where it was. | 你之前不是说你知道在哪儿吗 |
[32:53] | It was here. | 本来就放在这里的 |
[32:56] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这是你们要找的东西吗 |
[33:01] | Don’t look so surprised, I have eyes everywhere. | 别这么惊讶 我在到处都布了眼线 |
[33:08] | Hello, Bajie. | 你好 八戒 |
[33:12] | My little Flea. | 我的小跳蚤 |
[33:14] | My, how you’ve blossomed. | 天啊 你真如鲜花一般绽放开了 |
[33:16] | I wish I could say the same for you. | 真希望我也能这样赞美你 |
[33:18] | You’re cheeky as ever. | 你还是跟以前一样厚颜无耻 |
[33:20] | I had a good teacher. | 毕竟我曾有个好老师 |
[33:23] | At least something stuck. | 至少有些东西没变 |
[33:25] | I give you shelter and this is how you repay me? | 我给你提供庇护 你就是这么回报我的吗 |
[33:27] | All you care about is what I can do for you. | 你唯一在乎的就是我能为你做的事 |
[33:29] | Oh, and you think Bajie’s intentions are genuine? | 你觉得八戒的目的就很单纯吗 |
[33:32] | He’ll abandon you the first chance he gets, | 他一有机会就会抛弃你 |
[33:36] | just like he abandoned me. | 就像他当年抛弃了我一样 |
[33:45] | We’re not leaving without the book, Minerva. | 不拿到那本书我们是不会走的 米涅娃 |
[33:50] | Come and get it. | 有本事就来拿 |
[34:02] | I remember, when I was a little girl, | 我还记得我小的时候 |
[34:04] | you vowed to help me decipher this book’s secrets. | 你曾发誓要帮我解开这本书的秘密 |
[34:09] | It’s time you delivered on your promise. | 现在是你兑现诺言的时候了 |
[34:26] | I haven’t been through here before. | 我以前从没走过这条路 |
[34:28] | Isn’t the other way faster? | 另一条路不是更快吗 |
[34:29] | Tunnel’s closed off. Baron’s orders. | 隧道被关闭了 领主下的命令 |
[35:05] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[35:06] | Here you go. | 给 |
[35:09] | Hey. My poor, poor baby. | 嘿 我可怜的小宝贝 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:18] | You were right, I shouldn’t have provoked him. | 你说得对 我不应该挑衅他的 |
[35:23] | We just have to keep our heads down a little longer. | 我们得再低调一段时间了 |
[35:25] | That’s not gonna work anymore. | 那已经行不通了 |
[35:26] | Quinn has rigged this entire place to explode. | 奎恩已经把这整个地方都埋了炸药 |
[35:30] | He will kill every last one of us | 他就算杀光我们所有人 |
[35:32] | before he’ll let anyone take that child. | 也不会让任何人带走这孩子的 |
[35:36] | We can’t wait for Sunny any longer, | 我们不能再等桑尼来救我们了 |
[35:38] | we’re gonna have to find our own way out of here. | 我们要自己想办法逃出去 |
[35:56] | I searched the woods from here to the river, | 我把从这里到河边的森林都搜遍了 |
[35:58] | I couldn’t find Sunny. | 都找不到桑尼 |
[36:00] | Could not, or would not? | 是找不到还是不想找 |
[36:04] | I don’t know what you mean, Mother. | 我不明白你的意思 母亲 |
[36:06] | “Baron.” | 叫我领主 |
[36:12] | I need to know that I can trust my Regent. | 我需要知道我可以信任我的摄政王 |
[36:16] | Perhaps Quinn’s paranoia is rubbing off on you. | 或许奎恩多疑的毛病也传染给你了 |
[36:25] | Don’t you play games with me. | 别跟我耍花招 |
[36:35] | You’ve been acting differently ever since Veil was here. | 自从薇儿离开后 你就变得有点不一样了 |
[36:45] | All right, you wanna talk about trust? | 好吧 你想谈信任问题是吗 |
[36:47] | Then where’s M.K.? | MK在哪儿 |
[36:50] | He wasn’t in his room, so what have you done with him? | 他不在他的房里 所以你把他怎么了 |
[36:52] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[36:54] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[36:56] | Do you really think I’d hurt him? | 你真觉得我会伤害他吗 |
[36:57] | I’m trying to protect him. | 我是想保护他 |
[36:58] | What kind of person do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么样的人啊 |
[36:59] | I don’t know anymore. | 我已经不知道了 |
[37:02] | Power’s changed you. Now you’re… | 权力让你变了 现在你… |
[37:05] | willing to sacrifice innocent lives for your own interests. | 为了你自身的利益 愿意牺牲无辜的生命 |
[37:15] | I’d choose your next words very carefully. | 我建议你接下来说话小心点 |
[37:20] | You’re no better than any other Baron. | 你跟其他领主一样恶劣 |
[37:23] | Swindling people with declarations of goodwill, | 用善意欺骗别人 |
[37:25] | only to stab them in the back. | 目的只是想从背后捅他们一刀 |
[37:29] | What did I do to deserve such contempt? | 我做了什么 竟被你如此轻蔑 |
[37:31] | I gave you the world. | 我给了你全世界 |
[37:33] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[37:38] | You’ve got everyone fooled. | 你欺骗了所有人 |
[37:41] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[37:46] | Everyone, but me. | 除了我 |
[37:50] | Maybe Veil was right. | 或许薇儿说得对 |
[37:56] | I should have poisoned you when I had the chance. | 我之前有机会毒死你时 就应该下手的 |
[38:05] | Now let’s see how strong you really are. | 现在让我看看你到底有多强大 |
[38:53] | Don’t start what you can’t finish. | 别挑起你无法了结的事 |
[39:44] | Had enough? | 闹够了吗 |
[40:49] | I gave you everything. | 我给了你一切 |
[40:59] | You brought this on yourself. | 你这完全是自找的 |
[41:02] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[41:05] | Don’t start what you can’t finish. | 别挑起你无法了结的事 |
[41:11] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |