时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I promised my people freedom | 我曾承诺给我的人民自由 |
[00:19] | and I will settle for nothing less. | 绝不接受丝毫妥协 |
[00:23] | Now six Barons are dead. | 现在有6位领主已经死亡 |
[00:26] | Only Chau refuses to yield. | 只有周拒绝降服 |
[00:31] | No surrender, until every last one of her Clippers lies dead | 除非她的剪刀军全都死在战场上 |
[00:36] | on the battlefield. | 否则她绝不投降 |
[01:36] | Fire! | 发射 |
[01:49] | Even dreams have a price in the Badlands. | 在恶土 就连梦都有代价 |
[01:53] | And that price, it’s always paid in blood. | 那个代价 总是以鲜血来偿还 |
[03:15] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[03:18] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[03:43] | You’re a hard man to find, Nathaniel. | 想找到你可真不容易 纳撒尼尔 |
[03:50] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[03:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[03:54] | Hell, I didn’t know their names, either. | 反正我也不知道这些死人的名字 |
[03:59] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[04:00] | brave souls looking to make a name | 一些勇敢的人想通过挑战 |
[04:02] | against a man with a thousand kills. | 杀过千人的猛士一战成名 |
[04:05] | After they heard about the loss of your hand, of course. | 当然 是在他们听说你失去一只手之后 |
[04:09] | They made damn good practice for my left. | 他们倒是把我的左手练出来了 |
[04:27] | So, | 那么 |
[04:30] | which life have you come to avenge? | 你是为谁来报仇的 |
[04:34] | A brother? | 你兄弟 |
[04:37] | A husband, maybe? | 还是你丈夫 |
[04:39] | I killed that bastard myself. | 我亲手杀了那个混蛋 |
[04:41] | You might remember him. | 你或许记得他 |
[04:43] | He was your former Baron, after all. | 毕竟他是你曾经的领主 |
[04:48] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[04:50] | I thought about putting a blade | 我还打算亲手宰了 |
[04:51] | in that blackhearted son of a bitch myself. | 那个黑心的混蛋呢 |
[04:54] | The Badlands is at war. | 恶土现在陷入了战争 |
[04:57] | I need a Regent who can help me win. | 我需要一个能帮我打赢战争的摄政王 |
[04:59] | I’m retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[05:00] | A Regent never retires. | 摄政王永远不会退休 |
[05:02] | Oh, this one has. | 我偏偏就退了 |
[05:04] | Return with me and I promise | 跟我回去 我向你保证 |
[05:06] | you’ll be fighting for an honorable cause. | 你将为光荣崇高的目标而战 |
[05:08] | I have no honor anymore. It was stolen from me. | 我已经没有荣誉可言了 被人抢夺走了 |
[05:12] | Well, perhaps I can help you get it back. | 或许我能帮你再拿回来 |
[05:13] | There’s only one man that can do that. | 只有一个人能实现这一点 |
[05:16] | The man who took your hand. | 就是砍掉你一只手的人 |
[05:18] | A hand is only flesh and bone. | 手不过是骨和肉罢了 |
[05:20] | Now, until he kills me, | 在他杀死我 |
[05:22] | or he dies by my hand, | 或他死于我手之前 |
[05:25] | there’s only one thing worth fighting for… | 只有一件事值得去抗争 |
[05:29] | Survival. | 就是生存 |
[05:36] | The only way you’re gonna leave here alive is by my side. | 你能从这里活着离开的唯一办法就是跟我走 |
[05:40] | As you wish. | 那就如你所愿 |
[08:40] | Now let’s talk honor. | 现在我们来谈谈荣誉的事 |
[08:42] | We could both kill each other right here, | 我们可以现在同归于尽 |
[08:44] | or I could help you track down that man who shamed you. | 或者我也可以帮你找到给你带来耻辱的那个人 |
[08:47] | You know where Sunny is? | 你知道桑尼在哪儿 |
[08:50] | Return as my Regent and I’ll help you find him, | 作为我的摄政王跟我回去 我就帮你找到他 |
[08:53] | so that he can die by your hand once and for all. | 那样他就能彻底死在你手里了 |
[09:00] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[10:56] | I know. I’m hungry too. | 我知道 我也很饿 |
[13:31] | We gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[13:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:33] | Prisoner, again. | 又沦为了囚徒 |
[13:36] | – You? – Thief. | -你呢 -当贼 |
[13:38] | Very nice. Watch out. | 很好 当心点 |
[14:15] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[14:16] | You haven’t got the keys, have you? | 你不会恰好有钥匙吧 |
[14:26] | I thought The Widow believed in tearing down barriers. | 我以为艳寡妇信奉的是拆除壁垒呢 |
[14:29] | I believe in protecting my people. | 我信奉的是保护我的人民 |
[14:32] | The war is a danger to everyone, | 战争对每个人来说都是个危险 |
[14:34] | not just those on the front lines. | 不仅是对前线的战士如此 |
[14:37] | Quinn said the same thing. | 奎恩也曾说过同样的话 |
[14:41] | Once Chau is dead, | 一旦周也死了 |
[14:43] | I’ll tear this wall down myself. | 我就亲自拆除这些城墙 |
[14:47] | Welcome to the sanctuary, Nathaniel. | 欢迎来到避难所 纳撒尼尔 |
[14:49] | I hope you’ll feel at home here. | 希望你在这里会觉得像家一样 |
[15:40] | Out. | 出去 |
[15:54] | I thought that we had an understanding. | 我们不是已经达成共识了吗 |
[15:58] | You haven’t held up your side of the deal. | 你没有做到你该做到的事 |
[16:00] | I can’t help you get your gift back if you won’t let me. | 如果你不允许我帮忙 我也无法帮你找回天赋 |
[16:03] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们试过一切的办法了 |
[16:07] | Knives, razors, needles. | 刀 剃刀 针 都试过了 |
[16:12] | Do you really think more training | 你真觉得更多的训练 |
[16:13] | is actually gonna change anything? | 真的能改变什么吗 |
[16:16] | I’m still your only chance of ever leaving here alive. | 我依然是你活着离开这里的唯一机会 |
[16:20] | – Sunny… – He’s forgotten you. | -桑尼… -他已经忘了你了 |
[16:23] | – You don’t know him. – It’s been six months. | -你不了解他 -已经6个月了 |
[16:25] | Why hasn’t he come back for you? | 为什么他还没有回来找你 |
[16:31] | Face it, I’m the only one you have left. | 接受现实吧 你只能靠我了 |
[16:40] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[16:44] | Tilda ran away. | 蒂尔达走了 |
[16:52] | Even Waldo got sick of your bullshit. | 就连沃多都受够你那套说辞了 |
[16:55] | Hold your tongue. | 住嘴 |
[17:00] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[17:04] | Maybe you just haven’t cut me deep enough yet. | 也许是因为你割得还不够深 |
[17:15] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道会是这样 |
[17:36] | You’re wasting your time on me. | 你这是在我身上浪费时间 |
[18:05] | “He looked up into Father Wolf’s face and laughed. | “他抬头看到了狼爸爸的脸 然后笑了 |
[18:10] | “‘Is that a man’s cub?’ said Mother Wolf. | 狼妈妈问 那是人类的幼崽吗 |
[18:13] | “‘I have never seen one. | 我还从没见过呢 |
[18:15] | “‘Bring it here.'” | 带它过来” |
[18:23] | I remember when your mom taught me how to read this. | 我还记得当时你妈妈教我怎么读这书 |
[18:34] | I miss her too. | 我也很想她 |
[18:50] | Never forget how much she loved you. | 永远不要忘记她有多爱你 |
[18:56] | Good night, little man. | 晚安 小家伙 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry, Veil. | 对不起 薇儿 |
[19:21] | It should have been me. | 死的那个人应该是我 |
[19:45] | I’m here, little man. | 我在呢 小家伙 |
[19:54] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[21:14] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的 |
[21:17] | I said, who sent you? | 问你呢 谁派你们来的 |
[22:18] | 通缉令 悬赏500金币 | |
[22:35] | Look, we can’t take any more refugees. | 听着 我们不能再接收难民了 |
[22:39] | We’re stretched too thin already. | 我们的人手已经严重不足了 |
[22:41] | If we don’t help them, Vitania, who will? | 如果我们不帮他们 维塔尼娅 谁来帮他们 |
[22:44] | Your father believed that duty belongs to the gods. | 你父亲相信义务归属于诸神 |
[22:47] | And now he walks with them in eternity. | 而现在他和他们一起永生了 |
[22:51] | It’s not the gods whose wars massacred these people’s families | 屠杀了那些人的家人 迫使他们流离失所的 |
[22:53] | or driven them from their homes. | 并不是诸神的战争 |
[22:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:58] | The Iron Rabbit’s returned with a supply truck. | 铁兔们开着补给卡车回来了 |
[23:03] | Seems to me the gods help those who help themselves. | 看来 自助者 天助之啊 |
[23:37] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[23:46] | I thought it was just another supply convoy headed to the front. | 我本以为这又是开往前线的补给车队 |
[23:49] | Didn’t know there was human cargo onboard. | 没想到车上还有个人肉货物 |
[23:50] | Hey, hey, who are you calling “Human cargo”? | 等等 你叫谁”人肉货物”呢 |
[23:54] | What’s The Widow want with you? | 艳寡妇要抓你做什么 |
[23:55] | Her men have been on my tail | 自从我帮你这位朋友逃走之后 |
[23:57] | ever since I helped your friend here escape. | 她就一直在追捕我 |
[23:59] | They finally caught up with me in Hellsgate. | 他们最终在地狱之门抓到了我 |
[24:01] | Hellsgate? That den of iniquity. | 地狱之门 作奸犯科之人的老巢 |
[24:06] | You’re hardly one to lecture about morals, Baroness. | 你可没有什么资格谈论道德 领主夫人 |
[24:09] | I’m not a Baroness anymore. | 我已经不是领主夫人了 |
[24:11] | I run this camp for war refugees. | 我负责管理这个战争难民营 |
[24:13] | Does that make it all right? | 难道这样就能弥补了吗 |
[24:15] | Have your little Totemist gods absolved you for standing by | 奎恩对自己人大开杀戒的时候 你袖手旁观 |
[24:18] | while Quinn preyed on his own people? | 你的图腾族诸神赦免你了吗 |
[24:23] | I’d watch this one. | 你最好当心点她 |
[24:25] | The only thing more untrustworthy | 唯一比领主夫人更不值得信任的 |
[24:26] | than a Baroness is a religionist. | 就是宗教分子 |
[24:29] | Well, I’m afraid I can’t allow you to stay here. | 恐怕我不能让你待在这儿 |
[24:33] | Clear off! Get off! | 让开 下去 |
[24:36] | Go on. | 走啊 |
[24:37] | I think, um, it might be best | 我觉得你和你的铁兔们 |
[24:39] | if you and your Rabbits left for a while as well. | 最好也离开一段时间 |
[24:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[24:42] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for our people, | 我很感激你迄今为我们做的一切 |
[24:44] | but this camp has stayed clear of The Widow’s forces so far. | 但艳寡妇的势力目前还没开始侵扰这个营地 |
[24:48] | And I’d like to keep it that way. | 而我希望能继续如此 |
[24:51] | Stealing food is one thing, | 偷食物是一回事 |
[24:53] | but hitting a prisoner transport is bound to draw her attention. | 但袭击押送囚犯的车队必然会引起她的注意 |
[24:56] | So we should hit her first. | 所以我们更应该先发制人 |
[24:59] | When my son went to war against Quinn, | 我儿子和奎恩开战了 |
[25:00] | they both ended up dead. | 结果他们都死了 |
[25:03] | Don’t let your anger against your mother | 不要因为你对你母亲的愤怒 |
[25:05] | put everyone’s lives in danger. | 就置所有人于危险之中 |
[25:07] | She’s not my mother! | 她不是我母亲 |
[25:11] | Will you help me, then? | 那你愿意帮我吗 |
[25:13] | Me? | 我 |
[25:14] | No. | 不 |
[25:15] | I’m not going anywhere near that place. | 我不会接近那个地方的 |
[25:17] | Well, what about M.K.? | 那MK呢 |
[25:19] | You promised you’d go back for him after you found Sunny. | 你承诺过要在找到桑尼之后回去找他的 |
[25:21] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[25:22] | No one’s seen hide nor hair of Sunny for months. | 已经好几个月没人见到过桑尼的影踪了 |
[25:26] | My call, | 要我说 |
[25:27] | I think he’s taken Veil and that little boy of his | 我觉得他带着薇儿和他儿子 |
[25:29] | and he’s off living the life of marital bliss. | 安享婚姻生活去了 |
[25:32] | Which is exactly what I should be doing, | 我也应该去过那样的生活 |
[25:33] | minus the “marital bliss” bit. | 除了”婚姻”这部分 |
[25:35] | Do you believe in anything besides yourself? | 除了你自己 你还有其他信仰吗 |
[25:38] | No. Not really. | 没 基本没有 |
[25:41] | Thank you, though, for your help. | 不过还是谢谢你帮我 |
[25:43] | But like the ex-Baroness was saying, | 但正如前领主夫人说的 |
[25:46] | I’ll be leaving in the morning. Bye! | 我明早就离开 再见 |
[26:07] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[26:09] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没有别的地方可去了 |
[26:15] | Don’t cry, little one. | 别哭 小家伙 |
[26:16] | Have you ever seen a fever like this before? | 你以前见过这种发热症状吗 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:24] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[26:27] | How do we know it’s not contagious? | 我们怎么知道这会不会传染 |
[26:34] | There’s a refugee camp, about half a day east of here. | 离这儿往东半天路程 有个难民营 |
[26:36] | They have a healer and medicine too. | 他们有医师 也有药物 |
[26:39] | People are looking for me. | 有人在追杀我 |
[26:43] | Then his fever will only get worse. | 那他的症状只会越来越重 |
[27:16] | From now on, you need to stay away from here. | 从现在开始 你得离这里远一点 |
[27:19] | You’re not welcome anymore. | 这里不欢迎你了 |
[27:23] | I know you sent those Stalkers to my camp. | 我知道是你派那些探子到我的营地 |
[27:26] | No. | 不是 |
[27:29] | How much did they promise to cut you in? | 他们答应分给你多少钱 |
[27:32] | I needed that money for her and the baby. | 我需要那笔钱来照顾她和宝宝 |
[27:35] | Those butchers would have murdered your entire family | 那些刽子手把你全家都杀了 |
[27:38] | before giving you a coin. | 也不会给你半分钱 |
[27:53] | The only reason why I don’t kill you right now | 我现在不杀你的唯一原因就是 |
[27:56] | is that your boys deserve to grow up with a father. | 你儿子们的成长需要父亲的陪伴 |
[28:52] | Let me get through. | 让我过去 |
[28:55] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[28:58] | I have a sick baby. | 我的孩子病了 |
[29:07] | There are no more beds. | 没有床位了 |
[29:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[29:13] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子病了 |
[29:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:32] | You should have brought him in sooner. | 你应该早点带他来的 |
[29:34] | We have to cool his blood. | 我们得给他的血降温 |
[29:36] | What’s causing this? | 这是由什么引起的 |
[29:37] | I can’t be certain. | 我无法确定 |
[29:40] | We’ll have to run some tests to be sure. | 得再做些检查才知道 |
[29:42] | How long will that take? | 那需要多久 |
[29:44] | Are you training to be a healer? | 你在受训成为医者吗 |
[29:47] | Then let me do my job. | 不是就别打扰我工作 |
[29:49] | I can’t work with you hovering over the boy like a horsefly. | 你像马蝇一样一直盯着孩子 我没法干活 |
[29:54] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[29:57] | Then do him a favor. | 那帮他个忙 |
[29:58] | Go outside and get yourself fed. | 到外面去吃点东西 |
[30:01] | I will have some answers for you soon. | 我很快会告诉你诊断结果 |
[30:05] | Now go. | 快去 |
[30:37] | It would seem… | 看起来 |
[30:40] | that I am destined | 我命中注定 |
[30:42] | to win all your money. | 要赢走你们所有的钱 |
[30:46] | I’ll have another drink, please, darling. | 麻烦再给我来一杯 亲爱的 |
[30:50] | Impossible. That’s his sixth hand in a row. | 不可能 他已经连续赢了六局 |
[30:52] | No, that is my eighth hand in a row. | 不 我已经连续赢了八局 |
[30:54] | If you could count, maybe you’d win more. | 如果你会数数 也许就能多赢点 |
[30:57] | You better not be cheating us. | 你最好没有作弊 |
[30:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:00] | How dare you, “cheat”? It’s called “practice”! | 你竟敢说我”作弊” 那叫”策略”好吗 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | What kind of savage would cheat | 什么样的野蛮人才会作弊 |
[31:06] | a half-starved refugee out of their last piece of coin, huh? | 骗走挨饿难民的最后一点钱啊 |
[31:12] | There’s actually a very funny story about how they got there… | 关于这些牌怎么进我口袋的 有个有趣的小故事 |
[31:16] | Give us back our goddamn money. | 把钱还给我们 |
[31:18] | Well, I’m afraid I’ve spent it already on drink, uh… | 恐怕我已经全用来买酒喝了 |
[31:22] | If you wait 20 minutes or so, | 如果你等个20分钟 |
[31:24] | you’ll probably get some of the whiskey back. | 也许可以拿回部分「尿液威士忌」 |
[31:25] | Search his pockets. | 搜他的口袋 |
[31:32] | – What’s that? – It’s nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[31:36] | It’s just a… It’s a worthless piece of junk. | 只是个不值钱的玩意儿 |
[31:38] | You can have it if you like. | 你想要就拿去 |
[31:41] | That doesn’t belong to him. It belongs to me. | 那东西不是他的 是我的 |
[31:43] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[31:47] | You boys are in a spot of bother now. Right, mate? | 你们这下麻烦大了 对吧兄弟 |
[32:02] | Go on, you cowards. | 快逃吧 一群懦夫 |
[32:03] | Run back to your holes, huh? | 滚回洞里去吧 |
[32:07] | Where have you been? | 你最近去哪儿了 |
[32:10] | It’s like old times, innit? | 就像以前一样 对吧 |
[32:11] | Come on, lend me a coin, I’ll buy you a drink. | 来吧 借我点钱 我请你喝一杯 |
[32:39] | Baron, this is Elise’s mother. | 领主 这是伊丽丝的母亲 |
[32:43] | She was the unit’s flag-bearer. | 她生前是战队的旗手 |
[32:46] | Your daughter was a warrior on the battlefield. | 你女儿在战场上很勇猛 |
[32:49] | It took those cowards a shower of arrows to stop her. | 那些懦夫射出了无数箭才终于制止她 |
[32:52] | Please know that she died for a noble cause. | 请您务必清楚 她是为高尚的追求牺牲的 |
[32:59] | She died because of you. | 她会死都是因为你 |
[33:02] | She thought you were some kind of god who was going to save us. | 她将你视作会拯救我们的神 |
[33:08] | But you’re not. | 但你并不是 |
[33:10] | No. I’m not. | 是的 我不是 |
[33:14] | I’m human like you. | 我跟你一样是凡人 |
[33:18] | Elise was fighting for a better world. | 伊丽丝是为了创建更美好的世界而战 |
[33:21] | I won’t let her sacrifice be in vain. | 我不会让她白白牺牲的 |
[33:23] | What good is a better world if my baby is dead? | 我的孩子死了 要更美好的世界又有什么用呢 |
[33:47] | Okay, okay. | 好了 乖 |
[33:50] | Okay, I’m just going to draw a little blood, | 乖 我先给你抽点血 |
[33:53] | and then we’re going to find out what’s wrong with you, okay? | 然后查出你到底是患了什么病 好吗 |
[33:58] | Right. Here we go. | 好了 开始了哦 |
[34:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了呢 |
[34:11] | No. | 没有 |
[34:13] | Well, I was… For a minute, maybe. | 或许的确曾死过去几分钟吧 |
[34:17] | I remember very bright lights | 我记得当时好像看到强烈的白光 |
[34:20] | and then, like, a floating sensation. | 然后有一种漂浮的感觉 |
[34:22] | And then | 然后… |
[34:23] | for some reason, just hundreds of angry faces, but then… | 不知怎么 出现了数百张愤怒的面孔 但… |
[34:28] | It was weird, you know? Then it passed. | 总之很奇怪 然后一切都消失了 |
[34:31] | Patched myself up. | 处理了一下身上的伤 |
[34:32] | Then got out of there on your bike, | 然后就骑着你的车离开了那里 |
[34:34] | so, apologies for that. | 对此 我得向你道歉 |
[34:37] | Why’d you disappear? | 你为什么要消失 |
[34:41] | What’d you want me around for, huh? | 你还要我留在你身边干什么呢 |
[34:44] | You found Veil. | 你找到了薇儿 |
[34:46] | I figured you and your blushing bride | 我想着 你和你羞怯的新娘 |
[34:48] | wouldn’t want me around messing things up, huh? | 不会希望我在旁边添乱 |
[34:51] | You living the dream? | 你现在如同活在美梦中吧 |
[34:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:56] | Hey, hey, what? What is it? | 说啊 到底怎么了 |
[35:00] | She didn’t make it out. | 她没能活着出来 |
[35:12] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[35:15] | Moon was right. | 穆恩说得对 |
[35:18] | She died because of me. | 她是因为我才死的 |
[35:34] | What about the boy? | 那个孩子呢 |
[35:36] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:39] | He’s perfect. | 他很完美 |
[35:41] | Just like her. | 就跟她一样 |
[35:46] | Swindling refugees? Have you no shame? | 诈骗难民的钱财 你还要脸吗 |
[35:50] | Is that a rhetorical question? | 这是反问句吗 |
[35:58] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[36:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:05] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么事 |
[36:07] | I was just drawing blood | 我只是抽了点血 |
[36:10] | when his eyes turned black. | 他的眼睛突然就变黑了 |
[36:13] | I’m here, Henry. | 我在这呢 亨利 |
[36:15] | I’m here. It’s okay. | 我在呢 没事了 |
[36:20] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[36:23] | It most certainly is. Sunny… | 显然事实如此 桑尼 |
[36:27] | This child has the Gift. | 这孩子是天赋者 |
[36:29] | Is that what’s making him sick? | 这就是他生病的原因吗 |
[36:32] | I’ve never seen it manifest itself in one so young before. | 我从未见过在这么年幼的孩子身上就显现出来 |
[36:35] | We have to do something. | 我们必须采取点措施 |
[36:37] | This Gift, it has something to do with Azra, right? | 这个天赋 跟阿兹拉有关系 对吗 |
[36:41] | Do you know how to read this compass? | 你知道怎么看懂这个罗盘吗 |
[36:44] | We can search for it. Maybe they have answers. | 我们可以寻找那地方 或许他们有答案 |
[36:46] | Azra is… | 阿兹拉就是… |
[36:48] | This is bullshit! | 纯粹是狗屁胡扯 |
[36:50] | It’s a fairy tale. | 是骗人的童话故事 |
[36:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:53] | Because I tried calling them. | 因为我试图联系他们 |
[36:56] | I sent them a message. I waited for months. | 我向他们发送了信息 然后等了几个月 |
[36:59] | Nobody came. | 但根本没人来 |
[37:44] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[37:45] | A promised land is at hand. | 应许之地到手了 |
[37:59] | We need to alert the checkpoint. | 我们得通知关卡的人 |
[38:33] | That’s far enough. | 别再往前走了 |
[38:35] | Pilgrim means you no harm. | 朝圣并不想伤害你们 |
[38:38] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[38:40] | I’ve come to offer you salvation. | 我是来救助你们的 |
[38:43] | All I ask in return | 我唯一索求的回报 |
[38:45] | is that you lay down your weapons | 就是你们放下武器 |
[38:47] | and submit to your messiah. | 臣服于你们的救世主 |
[38:50] | On my command… | 听我的口令… |
[39:18] | Fire! | 射击 |
[41:38] | Tell your people what you saw here today. | 把你今天在这看到的情形转告给你们的人 |
[41:42] | Can you do that for me? | 你能替我做到吗 |
[41:46] | Tell them a reckoning has come. | 告诉他们审判日到了 |
[41:49] | Join us, or die. | 要么加入我们 要么死 |