时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | We’re close. | 我们很近了 |
[00:34] | After all these years… | 过了这么多年… |
[00:37] | Finally, your destiny is at hand. | 终于 你的伟大命运即将到来了 |
[00:44] | Pilgrim. | 朝圣 |
[00:46] | It’s Castor. | 卡斯特出事了 |
[01:00] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我跟你说了 我没事 |
[01:04] | Look at me, child. | 看着我 孩子 |
[01:14] | The fight took a little more out of me this time, that’s all. | 那场战斗让我过度劳累了 仅此而已 |
[01:17] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[01:18] | you’re getting worse. | 你的情况越来越糟了 |
[01:19] | I… I just need some rest. Okay? | 我休息一下就好了 好吗 |
[01:22] | You don’t have to prove how strong you are to me. | 你不需要向我证明你有多强大 |
[01:25] | I already know. | 我早已经知道了 |
[01:27] | I understand how hard this burden is on you. | 我明白这个负担对你来说有多重 |
[01:31] | Both of you. | 你们两个都一样 |
[01:33] | But I promise your Gift, | 但我保证 你们的天赋 |
[01:35] | it’s for the greater good. | 是为了崇高的追求 |
[01:37] | Do you realize how special that makes you? | 你知道那让你们有多么与众不同吗 |
[01:40] | How proud I am? | 让我有多骄傲 |
[01:44] | Are we almost there? | 我们快到了吗 |
[01:50] | Soon. I promise. | 快了 我保证 |
[02:45] | The first temple of Azra. | 阿兹拉的第一座神殿 |
[02:49] | Just as the prophecies foretold. | 跟先知们预言的一样 |
[02:58] | This is where you will build our new kingdom. | 你将在这里建造我们的新王国 |
[04:07] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[04:15] | You’re just missing one thing to make the picture complete. | 你全身上下还差一样东西就完整了 |
[04:41] | My armor crafts the best mimics in the Badlands, | 我的锻造师能够打造恶土最出色的假体 |
[04:44] | this is his masterpiece. | 这就是他的杰作 |
[04:48] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:49] | Like a new man. | 宛如重生 |
[04:51] | Flexing the fingers triggers a short blade | 弯曲手指就能弹出一把匕首 |
[04:54] | and there are darts in the knuckles. | 指关节处还安装了飞镖 |
[04:56] | Your Butterflies confiscated my opium. | 你的蝴蝶军没收了我的鸦片 |
[05:00] | I need it back. | 我需要拿回来 |
[05:01] | M.K., I’d like to meet Nathaniel Moon, my new Regent. | MK 来认识下我的新摄政王 纳撒尼尔·穆恩 |
[05:04] | A one handed regent? | 独手摄政王 |
[05:08] | You must be desperate. | 你一定是走投无路了 |
[05:10] | M.K.’s been skipping his training. | MK一直在逃避训练 |
[05:12] | I was hoping you could give him a lesson. | 希望你能给他好好”上一课” |
[05:16] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[05:22] | Let’s make it a fair fight. | 来场公平战斗吧 |
[05:26] | If I slit Grandpa’s throat, do I get my opium back? | 如果我割开这位老爷爷的喉咙 能把鸦片还给我吗 |
[05:36] | Ready to play? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:41] | You’re gonna have to be better than that, old man. | 你可得比这更出色点才行 老家伙 |
[06:46] | You got a couple of moves on you, kid. | 你还挺厉害的 小子 |
[06:50] | Who trained you? | 是谁训练的你 |
[06:51] | The best Clipper in the Badlands. | 恶土最出色的剪刀军 |
[06:55] | Sunny? | 桑尼吗 |
[06:58] | He took your hand, | 是他砍断了你的手 |
[07:00] | didn’t he? | 对吧 |
[07:21] | Come on, old man. | 来啊 老家伙 |
[07:23] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[07:25] | Lesson’s over. | 课程结束了 |
[07:27] | It’s time for your nap. | 该睡一觉了 |
[07:34] | I don’t understand. Why him? | 我不明白 他为什么会出现这情况 |
[07:37] | The Gift is passed down through the blood, all right? | 天赋是通过血脉延续的 对吧 |
[07:40] | So, he’s got it from one of two people | 所以肯定是父母当中的一个遗传给他的 |
[07:42] | and I’m pretty sure it’s not Veil. | 我敢肯定不是薇儿 |
[07:44] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[07:46] | Maybe not. | 或许并非不可能 |
[07:48] | I was there when Waldo found you by the banks of that river, | 沃多在河边捡到你的时候 我也在场 |
[07:52] | you were wearing the mark of Azra around your neck. | 当时你的脖子上就有阿兹拉图案的印痕 |
[07:56] | You never told me this. | 你从没跟我说过这事 |
[07:57] | That’s the problem with silent types, too many secrets. | 沉默寡言的人都有这问题 秘密太多 |
[08:01] | How come a Totemist knows so much about the Gift? | 一个图腾族的人怎么会对天赋这么了解 |
[08:03] | Before my father died, | 我父亲在过世前 |
[08:04] | he used to track Dark Ones for the Abbots. | 曾经常帮助武师追踪黑暗天赋者 |
[08:07] | Then your old man was as bad as the Master. | 那说明你父亲跟宗师一样坏 |
[08:10] | Can she help? | 她能帮上忙吗 |
[08:11] | No. Not after all the Abbots you’ve killed. | 不可能 毕竟你杀了那么多武师 |
[08:13] | Listen, the Master won’t help anyone she can’t control. | 听我说 宗师不会帮助任何她无法控制的人 |
[08:16] | She will take this child and you will never see him again. | 她会带走这孩子 然后你再也见不到他了 |
[08:20] | I have to do something, before this thing kills him. | 我必须采取点措施 否则他会被害死的 |
[08:23] | There might be someone else. | 或许有个人可以帮忙 |
[08:25] | My father used to tell stories about | 我父亲以前常常讲述一个 |
[08:28] | a former Master who was exiled from the Monastery. | 从修道院被流放的前宗师的故事 |
[08:30] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[08:32] | Are you talking about the Mad Witch? | 你是在说疯女巫吗 |
[08:33] | ‘Cause that, it is a terrible idea. | 因为这个主意简直糟透了 |
[08:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:37] | Number one, she’s mad. | 第一 她是个疯子 |
[08:39] | Number two, she’s a witch. | 第二 她是个女巫 |
[08:41] | Number three, nobody knows where she is. | 第三 没人知道她在哪儿 |
[08:43] | That’s not entirely true. | 倒也不尽然 |
[08:54] | My father’s journals. | 我父亲的日志 |
[08:56] | He would spend weeks at a time away from our camp | 他有时会离开我们的营地好几周 |
[08:58] | bringing offerings to Ankara. | 将一些贡品送去给安卡拉 |
[09:00] | Why on Earth would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[09:02] | To learn more about the Dark Ones. | 为了了解更多关于黑暗天赋者的事 |
[09:04] | He claimed that she possessed knowledge | 他声称那位女巫掌握的知识 |
[09:05] | far beyond anything the Abbots could imagine. | 是武师们所无法想象的 |
[09:10] | Ankara. | 安卡拉 |
[09:12] | Yeah. The Mad Witch herself. | 没错 那就是疯女巫 |
[09:14] | Does it say where to find her? | 上面说了去哪儿能找到她吗 |
[09:15] | No, he didn’t leave a map. | 没 他没有留下地图 |
[09:17] | Just a name, Vulture’s Peak. | 只提到一个地名 秃鹰峰 |
[09:21] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道那地方在哪儿吗 |
[09:23] | Bajie, do you know where that is? | 八戒 你知道那地方在哪儿吗 |
[09:25] | Yes. | 知道 |
[09:27] | You know how to get there? | 你知道怎么去那里吗 |
[09:28] | It’s north but it would take us right | 在北面 但那样我们就得 |
[09:30] | through the frontlines of the war. | 正面穿越战争前线 |
[09:32] | I need you to take me there. | 我需要你带我去 |
[09:33] | Listen, you don’t want any of this. Trust me. | 听着 你不会想要与此沾边的 相信我 |
[09:35] | Bajie, I’m asking you to help. | 八戒 我在请求你的帮助 |
[09:38] | I… | 我 |
[09:41] | I need a… I need a drink. | 我需要 我需要喝一杯 |
[09:58] | I have your first mission. | 我带来了你的第一个任务 |
[10:02] | Two of my transports were hit by the Iron Rabbit. | 我有两趟补给车队被铁兔袭击了 |
[10:03] | 通缉令 抢劫 | |
[10:05] | Well, that’s a bold look. | 这打扮倒是很嚣张 |
[10:07] | The Rabbit leads a crew of outlaws. | 铁兔带领着一群亡命之徒 |
[10:08] | Until now, they’ve only been a nuisance | 她们本来只是个小麻烦 |
[10:10] | but one of my transports was carrying a very important prisoner. | 但其中一趟车队运送了一个非常重要的囚犯 |
[10:13] | He goes by the name of Bajie. | 他叫八戒 |
[10:16] | Bajie? | 八戒 |
[10:19] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[10:21] | A tubby son of a bitch with a grifter smile. | 一个带着狡诈笑容的死胖子 |
[10:23] | Bajie has some information that is vital to my war effort. | 八戒掌握的某些信息对我的战争至关重要 |
[10:26] | Well, he and I have some unfinished business. | 我跟他之间还有些账没算 |
[10:29] | I need him alive. | 我要你活捉他 |
[10:31] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[10:35] | No. No problem. | 没有 没问题 |
[10:41] | What about the Iron Rabbit? | 那铁兔们呢 |
[10:43] | Bring me their head and cottontail. | 带着她们的头和尾巴回来 |
[10:48] | Bajie. Goddamn. | 八戒 该死的 |
[11:02] | Just let me drink in peace, will you? | 你就不能让我安安静静喝杯酒吗 |
[11:04] | What do you know about Ankara? | 你对安卡拉有多少了解 |
[11:07] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知道这种感觉吗 |
[11:08] | to realize that your whole entire life has just been a lie? | 突然发现自己整个人生都只是一个谎言 |
[11:14] | You know what that’s like? | 你明白这种感觉吗 |
[11:19] | She was my first Master. | 她是我第一位宗师 |
[11:21] | Unlike the others, they didn’t believe Azra existed but, | 不像其他那些不相信阿兹拉存在的人 |
[11:23] | but she did. | 她相信 |
[11:25] | She was obsessed with finding it, until her mind finally snapped | 她执迷于找到那里 直到终于精神崩溃 |
[11:27] | and she was banished from the Monastery. | 然后她就被驱逐出了修道院 |
[11:29] | But you still believed her. | 但你还是相信她 |
[11:31] | Everyone wants to believe | 每个人都愿意相信 |
[11:32] | they’re meant for something special, right? | 自己是肩负特殊使命的 不是吗 |
[11:33] | When someone tells you you’re the chosen one, yeah, | 如果有人告诉你 你是天选之子 |
[11:36] | it’s hard to say no. | 你很难拒绝 |
[11:37] | Chosen one? You’ve cheated every person you’ve ever met. | 天选之子 你欺骗了你认识的每一个人 |
[11:41] | Well, it was all for a higher calling. | 都是为了更崇高的使命 |
[11:44] | You know, mostly. | 基本上是 |
[11:46] | I spent my whole life | 我一生都在… |
[11:49] | looking for that book. | 寻找那本书 |
[11:51] | That worthless compass. | 那个毫无意义的罗盘 |
[11:54] | Just hoping that one day Azra’s people would just show up | 指望有一天阿兹拉的人会突然出现 |
[11:57] | like some kind of angels, | 就像天使一样 |
[12:00] | fix this goddamn awful world of ours. | 然后修复我们这个可怕的世界 |
[12:03] | I know it sounds crazy when you say it out loud, | 我知道这话说出来听着很疯狂 |
[12:05] | but, what religion doesn’t? | 但哪个宗教不是这样呢 |
[12:12] | You want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[13:29] | Let us give thanks | 让我们感谢 |
[13:31] | and behold the wonders of our new home. | 好好欣赏一下新家园的神奇之处 |
[13:35] | Please, go. | 都去吧 |
[13:38] | Explore. | 尽情探索 |
[14:55] | Is this really the sacred ground of our ancestors? | 这里真的是我们祖先的圣地吗 |
[14:59] | Don’t be deceived by appearances. | 不要被外表所欺骗 |
[15:03] | Just as your body has | 就像你的身体 |
[15:05] | meridians of hidden energy, | 隐藏着至强的能量一样 |
[15:08] | so does the Earth itself. | 地球本身也是如此 |
[15:10] | This place sits on a nexus of great power. | 此处位于一张强大的能量网之上 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe we journeyed thousands of miles | 我不敢相信我们长途跋涉了几千公里 |
[15:21] | just for this ruin. | 就是为了这片废墟 |
[15:22] | Your leap of faith will be rewarded, | 你为信仰付出的行动会有回报的 |
[15:24] | but you must be patient. | 但你必须耐心一点 |
[15:38] | It’s a sign. | 这是个预兆 |
[15:39] | It’s nothing. This place is a tomb. | 这什么都不是 这地方就是座坟墓 |
[15:48] | Is this why we came here? | 我们就是为这个而来的吗 |
[15:50] | Oh, it’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[15:52] | Where is it coming from? | 这是哪里来的 |
[15:54] | It’s not what I expected. | 这和我期待的不一样 |
[15:56] | It’s really nice. | 这太棒了 |
[15:59] | It is. | 是的 |
[16:13] | You need to make an example of these unbelievers | 你得拿这些不忠的人杀鸡儆猴 |
[16:16] | before their treachery spreads like a cancer. | 否则他们的背叛会像癌细胞一样扩散 |
[16:19] | When a flock loses its way, | 如果羊群迷路了 |
[16:22] | the fault lies with the shepherd. | 错在牧羊人 |
[16:25] | Time to make them believe again. | 是时候让他们重拾信仰了 |
[16:28] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:31] | Let’s go back home. | 我们回去吧 |
[16:33] | Brethren, | 同胞们 |
[16:35] | let us all gather together. | 让我们聚到一起 |
[16:46] | Sons and daughters, | 各位儿女 |
[16:48] | I know it’s been a long, hard road. | 我知道这一路走来艰难又漫长 |
[16:51] | I asked you | 我当初要求你们 |
[16:53] | to leave behind your homes | 抛下自己的家园 |
[16:55] | for the promise of a kingdom we’ve never seen. | 许诺了你们一个前所未见的王国 |
[16:59] | And you followed. | 你们追随我来了 |
[17:02] | We’ve left the bones of our dead scattered across strange realms. | 我们让亡故同胞的遗骸散落在异域他乡 |
[17:07] | And you endured. | 你们都默默承受了 |
[17:09] | Now, finally, | 而现在 终于 |
[17:12] | we stand on Fate’s own doorstep, | 我们站在了命运的门前 |
[17:16] | where we will build a new Azra. | 我们将在这里建造一个新的阿兹拉 |
[17:20] | But instead of rejoicing, | 但我没有看到你们欢呼雀跃 |
[17:24] | I sense remorse, | 我感觉到了懊悔 |
[17:26] | demurral, and doubt. | 反对与疑虑 |
[17:34] | Whom amongst you is already infected? | 你们中哪些人已经被感染了 |
[17:41] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[17:43] | I am the one to blame for failing you. | 辜负了你们是我的错 |
[17:47] | So please, I beg you step forward, so I can atone. | 所以 我恳请你们走上前来 让我赎罪 |
[17:57] | If I have led you to a place of doubt, | 如果我将你们带入了疑虑之中 |
[18:01] | then it’s my own conviction that needs testing. | 那么需要接受考验的是我自己的信念 |
[18:20] | Draw your weapons. | 拔出你们的武器 |
[18:29] | All I have is blind faith to protect me. | 我只能依靠盲目的信仰来保护我 |
[18:33] | Fate will decide if this is enough. | 命运将会决定这是否足够 |
[18:36] | I challenge you, strike me down if you can. | 我向你们发起挑战 尽力击倒我 |
[20:07] | Please. I… I believe. | 求你了 我 我相信了 |
[20:21] | Then you are already saved. | 那么你已经获得救赎 |
[20:31] | Faith. | 信仰 |
[20:33] | Remember, a man is only ever as strong as his faith. | 记住 信仰有多坚定 人就有多强大 |
[20:54] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:57] | I’m not playing this game with you. | 我不会跟你玩这个游戏 |
[20:59] | If you won’t help me, I’ll find Ankara myself. | 如果你不肯帮我 我就自己去找安卡拉 |
[21:01] | You’re not listening to anything I said? | 我说的你一句都没听进去吗 |
[21:03] | She is a liar, she is dangerous, | 她是个骗子 非常危险 |
[21:06] | and she is completely insane. | 而且她彻底疯了 |
[21:08] | She’s also a Master. | 她还是一名宗师 |
[21:09] | You heard what Lydia said. | 你也听到莉迪亚说的了 |
[21:11] | If there’s any chance she can save Henry, | 如果有任何救亨利的机会 |
[21:14] | I have to take it. | 我都必须抓住 |
[21:16] | Sunny, wait, listen. I think it’s… | 桑尼 等等 我觉得… |
[21:20] | Sunny, wait, wait. Please. | 桑尼 等一下 求求你 |
[21:21] | Come on. Relax. Just relax. | 别这样 冷静点 冷静点 |
[21:23] | She does not work for The Widow anymore. | 她不再为艳寡妇效力了 |
[21:26] | She helped me escape from The Widow. | 她帮我逃离了艳寡妇的魔爪 |
[21:27] | But you were there when she traded Veil to Quinn. | 但艳寡妇把薇儿交易给奎恩时 她在场 |
[21:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:32] | And I should have stood up to her sooner. | 我应该早点反抗她的 |
[21:35] | Lydia told me what happened. | 莉迪亚把之后的事都告诉我了 |
[21:37] | Veil deserved better. | 薇儿不该落得那种下场 |
[21:38] | But killing me won’t bring her back. | 但杀了我 她也不会复活 |
[21:39] | And I can’t help you if I’m dead. | 我死了就不能帮你了 |
[21:42] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[21:43] | Maybe I should come to Vulture’s Peak, yeah? | 要不我去秃鹰峰 怎么样 |
[21:45] | It was really selfish to | 我一个人待在这里 |
[21:46] | think I’d just be hanging out here on my own. | 这个想法太自私了 |
[21:47] | Let’s… Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:49] | You and me, yeah? | 你跟我一起 好吗 |
[21:51] | Let’s go. Yeah? | 走吧 好吗 |
[22:03] | What’s he doing in the Badlands? | 他怎么会来恶土 |
[22:05] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:06] | Judging by his uniform, I’d say he’s your replacement. | 从他的制服判断 他应该是接替你的人 |
[22:12] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁管事 |
[22:13] | Your Baron has no authority here. | 你的领主无权干涉这里 |
[22:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:30] | Let’s go, before he finds us and takes more than just our hands. | 走吧 不然被他发现就不只是砍掉我们的手了 |
[22:34] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[22:35] | Lydia has Henry. | 亨利在莉迪亚那里 |
[22:46] | Nathaniel? | 纳撒尼尔 |
[22:53] | I never thought I’d see you wearing a Regent’s uniform again. | 没想到我还能再见到你穿上摄政王的制服 |
[22:56] | Wasn’t part of the plan. | 本来没这计划 |
[22:58] | But you know how plans go. | 但你也知道计划充满变化 |
[23:02] | What does The Widow want with my camp? | 艳寡妇想对我的营地做什么 |
[23:04] | The Iron Rabbit ambushed a convoy. | 铁兔伏击了一支车队 |
[23:07] | Stole some supplies and kidnapped a prisoner. | 偷了一些补给 还劫持了一名囚犯 |
[23:09] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[23:11] | He didn’t leave much of a trail. | 他没留下太多踪迹 |
[23:12] | But it was enough to lead me here. | 但足以引我到这里 |
[23:14] | Then I’m afraid you’re not the tracker you used to be. | 那恐怕你追踪的技巧不如从前了 |
[23:23] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[23:26] | Be reasonable, Lydia. | 理智点 莉迪亚 |
[23:28] | The last thing I want is to see you get hurt. | 我最不希望看到你受伤 |
[23:31] | Or your child. | 或是你的孩子 |
[23:34] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的孩子 |
[23:36] | Just another victim of this awful war. | 只是这场可怕战争的又一个受害者 |
[23:44] | How many refugees do you have in this camp? | 这个营地里有多少难民 |
[23:46] | I’ve stopped counting. | 我已经停止计算了 |
[23:47] | More every day, thanks to your Baron. | 人数每天都在增加 都是拜你的领主所赐 |
[23:49] | That’s a lot of mouths to feed. Where do you get your supplies? | 要喂饱这么多人 你的补给从哪儿来的 |
[23:52] | Look, I can provide… | 我能提供… |
[24:09] | Who’s your friend? | 你这位朋友是谁 |
[24:12] | This is Nathaniel. He’s The Widow’s new regent. | 这是纳撒尼尔 艳寡妇的新摄政王 |
[24:15] | He’s looking for a stolen convoy. | 他在找一支失窃的车队 |
[24:21] | Calliope. | 我是卡莱比 |
[24:23] | One of the camp’s many orphans. | 她也是这营地里的孤儿之一 |
[24:28] | Abandoned by her own mother. | 被她的亲生母亲抛弃了 |
[24:33] | Calliope, could you take care of this child? | 卡莱比 你能帮我照顾这个孩子吗 |
[24:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:38] | It’s all good, Henry. It’s okay. | 没事 亨利 没事的 |
[24:40] | Good boy. Good boy. | 乖孩子 乖 |
[24:45] | I know that you’re only doing your duty. | 我知道你只是在履行职责 |
[24:47] | If it helps, I could go talk to The Widow myself. | 如果有帮助的话 我可以亲自去跟艳寡妇谈 |
[24:50] | You can ride back with me. | 你可以跟我一起回去 |
[24:55] | Don’t fight, do not follow. | 别打架 别跟着我 |
[25:28] | This is incredible. | 简直太不可思议了 |
[25:29] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[25:33] | Take a look yourself. | 你自己看 |
[25:39] | The old world. | 旧世界 |
[25:55] | What do you think happened to these people? | 你觉得这些人遭遇了什么 |
[25:57] | Pilgrim says they ignored the signs of their destruction, | 朝圣说他们无视自己毁灭的征兆 |
[26:00] | so Fate decided to punish them. | 于是命运之神决定惩罚他们 |
[26:09] | It’s Azra. | 是阿兹拉 |
[26:12] | It’s Azra. | 是阿兹拉 |
[26:18] | It’s so beautiful. Do you think it’s close? | 真美 你觉得在附近吗 |
[26:26] | Your ear… | 你的耳朵 |
[26:28] | It’s fine. It’s nothing. | 没事 没什么 |
[26:31] | You’re a bad liar. | 你真不会撒谎 |
[26:32] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[26:33] | Don’t tell Pilgrim. | 别告诉朝圣 |
[26:43] | What if I don’t live to see it? | 如果我无法活着看到怎么办 |
[26:45] | We made a promise that | 我们许下过承诺 |
[26:46] | we’d walk through the gates of Azra together. | 会一起穿过阿兹拉的大门 |
[26:48] | Pilgrim won’t let us down. | 朝圣不会令我们失望 |
[27:30] | You have to eat. | 你得吃东西 |
[27:34] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[27:35] | You don’t want Bajie to see you like this, do you? | 你不会希望八戒看到你这副样子 对吧 |
[27:39] | Moon’s tracking him as we speak. | 穆恩这会儿正在找他 |
[27:45] | Leave Bajie out of this. | 别把八戒牵扯进来 |
[27:47] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[27:50] | If anyone can unlock you, he can. | 如果说有谁能解锁你的天赋 一定是他 |
[27:53] | Why don’t you get your own damn Gift back? | 你怎么不把你自己的天赋找回来 |
[27:57] | You think I haven’t tried? The Master took it from me, | 你以为我没试过吗 宗师从我身上夺走了 |
[28:01] | but yours is still inside you. It’s buried somewhere. | 但你的天赋仍在你体内 藏在某处 |
[28:04] | When I get out of here… | 等我从这出去… |
[28:06] | I am your only way out. | 你只能依靠我 |
[28:09] | It’s time that you accepted that. | 你该接受这一点了 |
[28:23] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[28:24] | The Acolytes’ doubts seem to be assuaged. | 信徒们的疑虑似乎被消除了 |
[28:28] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[28:36] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[28:38] | It isn’t what I’d hoped we’d find. | 跟我们希望找到的地方不一样 |
[28:40] | The Catalyst sent the signal. | 是引路者发出的信号 |
[28:43] | If his coordinates led us here, | 如果他的坐标引我们到此 |
[28:45] | this must be hallowed ground. | 那这里一定是圣地 |
[28:48] | But then where is he? | 但他在哪里 |
[28:49] | Fate will deliver him to us when the time is right. | 等时机一到 命运之神会把他送到我们面前 |
[28:57] | But clearly, my word isn’t good enough anymore. | 但显然我的话已经不管用了 |
[29:00] | We need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[29:04] | For all of your strength, | 尽管你现在如此强大 |
[29:06] | there are times when I still see the boy | 但我有时仍会看到那个 |
[29:08] | the elders left on the rocks | 被长老们丢在石头上 |
[29:10] | for jackals. | 等着被豺狼叼走的孩子 |
[29:15] | A pitiful sacrifice to their counterfeit Gods. | 献给他们伪神的可怜祭品 |
[29:24] | Who nursed you through seizures and nightmares | 是谁一直在照顾你 熬过疾病和噩梦 |
[29:28] | till your full power blossomed? | 直到你的力量完全释放出来 |
[29:30] | And did I doubt you? Question your purpose? | 我可曾对你有半分疑虑 质疑你的目的 |
[29:34] | No. Because my faith is true. | 没有 因为我的信仰是真的 |
[29:39] | So, what’s really troubling you? | 那么 你到底在为什么事烦心 |
[29:42] | It’s Castor. | 是卡斯特 |
[29:43] | Black-eyed ones don’t have long lives. | 黑目天赋者都活不长 |
[29:46] | You have become too attached. | 你跟他的感情太深了 |
[29:49] | You have given his life meaning and purpose. | 你让他的生命有了意义和目标 |
[29:54] | The moon will be full tonight. | 今晚是满月 |
[29:58] | Fate’s eye, wide open. | 命运之眼会大大睁开 |
[30:02] | We need to perform the sacrament. | 我们需要执行圣礼 |
[30:05] | Then she will open our eyes too. | 然后她也会让我们的眼睛睁开 |
[30:11] | Your people believe in you. | 你的子民都信你 |
[30:14] | Now I need you to believe in me. | 现在我需要你信我 |
[30:31] | – Did you get it? – Yeah. | -你弄到了吗 -是的 |
[30:39] | If The Widow catches you with that… | 如果被艳寡妇发现你使用这个…. |
[30:40] | No, don’t worry. | 不 别担心 |
[30:44] | She won’t know. | 她不会知道的 |
[31:20] | MK M.K.! | |
[31:24] | MK M.K.! | |
[31:42] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[31:44] | Suicide is the coward’s way. | 自杀是懦夫才会选择的方式 |
[31:48] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[31:51] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[31:52] | I don’t care, | 我不在乎 |
[31:55] | I’ve got nothing to live for. | 我已经没有活下去的动力了 |
[31:57] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[32:00] | I’m trapped in here | 我被困在这里 |
[32:01] | ’cause you believe you killed our mother. | 都是因为你认为是你杀死了我们的母亲 |
[32:03] | I saw what I did. I killed her. | 我看到我做过的事了 是我杀了她 |
[32:06] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[32:08] | I killed her. The Master showed me. | 我杀了她 宗师让我看到了那场景 |
[32:10] | She manipulated you, | 她操控了你 |
[32:12] | twisting your memories with lies. | 用谎言来扭曲你的记忆 |
[32:15] | Our mother was murdered, | 我们的母亲的确是被谋杀的 |
[32:17] | but not by you. | 但不是被你杀的 |
[32:20] | You need to remember. | 你必须想起来 |
[32:59] | M.K.! I told you to hide. | MK 我叫你躲起来呢 |
[33:01] | Quinn’s men are killing everyone. | 奎恩的手下在大开杀戒 |
[33:03] | Go now! | 快走 |
[33:05] | Mom… | 妈 |
[34:17] | Strange, | 真奇怪 |
[34:18] | but after all these years, | 不过过了这么多年 |
[34:20] | we’re both still living in the shadows of Barons. | 我们依然生活在领主们的阴影之下 |
[34:23] | I remember offering you a way out. | 我记得我当年给你提供过一条出路 |
[34:30] | I know. But I was young and stupid | 我知道 但我当时年少无知 |
[34:33] | and too scared to risk everything I had. | 并且太害怕失去我拥有的一切 |
[34:39] | What scares you now? | 现在什么会让你感到害怕 |
[34:43] | Nothing. | 任何东西都不能 |
[35:00] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来一趟 |
[35:07] | Better to confront the woman holding | 直接面对狗主人 |
[35:08] | the leash than let her dogs tear my camp apart. | 总比任由她的狗毁了我的营地要好 |
[35:11] | I didn’t realize this was to be a confrontation. | 我都没意识到这会是一场对质呢 |
[35:13] | All I want is peace. | 我只想要和平 |
[35:15] | Then you of all people should want the Iron Rabbit dead. | 那你应该是最希望铁兔死掉的人 |
[35:19] | His attacks are only | 他的袭击只会 |
[35:20] | prolonging my efforts to end Chau’s war for good. | 拖慢我彻底终结周的计划 |
[35:22] | So you can run the Badlands? | 好让恶土落在你一个人手中吗 |
[35:23] | So that I can create a better world for its people. | 是为了让我为恶土的人民创造一个更美好的世界 |
[35:26] | Better world. | 更美好的世界 |
[35:28] | So tell me, why are the refugees | 告诉我 为什么难民们 |
[35:30] | no longer flocking to your Sanctuary? | 都不再涌向你的避难所了 |
[35:33] | Because they know you’ll only send them to die on the frontlines. | 因为他们知道你只会派他们上前线去送死 |
[35:36] | You don’t care about these people. | 你根本不在乎那些人 |
[35:38] | Progress requires sacrifice. | 进步是需要牺牲的 |
[35:41] | As a former Baroness, I would think that you would understand. | 我以为你这位前领主夫人肯定理解这点呢 |
[35:44] | Oh, I understand you perfectly. | 我完全理解你的意思 |
[35:45] | You believe you can threaten me into helping you. | 你认为你可以通过威胁我来让我帮你 |
[35:49] | Go ahead and try. | 有种试试啊 |
[35:51] | After Quinn, there’s nothing | 经历了奎恩的折磨 无论你 |
[35:53] | you can do to me that I haven’t already survived. | 对我做什么 我都能挺过去 |
[35:57] | The other Barons are dead. | 其它领主们都死了 |
[35:59] | And I need someone who can run | 我需要一个人来帮我打理 |
[36:00] | the poppy fields that your husband once controlled. | 你丈夫曾经拥有的那些罂粟田 |
[36:03] | You’re offering me the Fort? | 你要把皇堡交给我 |
[36:05] | I’m offering to make you a Viceroy. | 我是想让你成为总督 |
[36:07] | Just think of it. A place for your people. | 考虑一下吧 那样你的人就有栖身之处了 |
[36:09] | The power to protect them. | 你也有力量来保护他们 |
[36:11] | A chance to help shape the future of The Badlands. | 这是一个帮助塑造恶土未来的好机会 |
[36:15] | And in return? | 你需要的回报是什么 |
[36:20] | Give me the Iron Rabbit. | 把铁兔交给我 |
[36:42] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[36:43] | Bajie said you’re heading north to no man’s land. | 八戒说你要去北方的无人之境 |
[36:46] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[36:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:49] | Maybe neither of us can make up for the things we’ve done, | 或许我们过去犯下的错都已经无法弥补 |
[36:51] | but at least I’m trying. | 但至少我在努力 |
[36:54] | Can you get us through the front? | 你能带我们穿过前线吗 |
[36:56] | I stole one of The Widow’s transports. | 我偷了艳寡妇的一支车队 |
[36:58] | If her army thinks that you’re part of a supply run, | 如果她的军队认为你是负责运输供给物资的 |
[37:00] | they might let you through. | 他们或许会放你过去 |
[37:02] | Uniforms? | 制服呢 |
[37:03] | In the truck. I just need to clean off the blood. | 在卡车里 我把血渍清理干净就行 |
[37:10] | Helping me doesn’t give you redemption. | 帮助我也无法让你获得救赎 |
[37:15] | Some debts are never paid. | 有些债是偿还不了的 |
[37:42] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[37:44] | I can’t wake him. | 我叫不醒他 |
[37:47] | Pulse is weak, it’s still there. | 脉搏很弱 但还存在 |
[37:52] | Get the healer. Now. | 立刻去把医师叫过来 |
[37:59] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊 |
[39:48] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[39:51] | Always. | 我永远都会的 |
[41:54] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[41:57] | I see everything. | 我看到了一切 |