时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | So, why’d you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[00:21] | Giving you what you wanted. | 给你你想要的东西 |
[00:24] | Your gift back. | 把你的天赋还给你 |
[00:27] | Your physical skills are already exceptional. | 你的武功已经出神入化了 |
[00:31] | Why seek more power? | 为何还要寻求更多的力量 |
[00:33] | Well, guess that’s what it takes to get by in the real world. | 要在现实世界里生存 就需要更多的力量 |
[00:36] | You would know if you spent any time in it. | 如果你也在真实的世界里生活过 肯定就能知道 |
[00:38] | So, the only power you trust | 所以你唯一信任的力量 |
[00:40] | is the kind you personally command. | 就是你可以自己掌控的力量 |
[00:43] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底想不想要我的帮助 |
[00:48] | You shall have what you want. | 你将得偿所愿 |
[04:20] | What’s causing this? | 这是什么引起的 |
[04:25] | Well, it’s not one thing. | 这不是个单独的问题 |
[04:27] | These machines are linked. | 这些机器都是互相关联的 |
[04:29] | Any repair we make to one causes problems in another. | 我们修复了一处 就会引发其他地方的问题 |
[04:32] | You said you’d fix it. | 你说过你可以修好的 |
[04:34] | I… I can repair generators, engines, | 我…我可以修好发电机 发动机 |
[04:36] | anything made by man. | 人造出来的机器都可以 |
[04:38] | This is not just made by man. | 但这不仅仅是人造出来的 |
[04:40] | It’s God’s work. | 也包含了神的杰作 |
[04:42] | You’re saying your faith is insufficient to the task? | 你的意思是你的信仰不足以让你完成这个任务 |
[04:45] | No, Pilgrim. | 不 朝圣 |
[04:49] | We searched for this temple for years, | 我们寻找这个神殿找了很多年 |
[04:51] | sacrificed countless lives, | 牺牲了无数的生命 |
[04:52] | and now our future, our destiny hangs in the balance, | 现在我们的未来 我们的命运悬于一线 |
[04:55] | and you would surrender while breath still swells your body? | 你还活得好好的 就想投降 |
[04:58] | Pilgrim… | 朝圣 |
[05:02] | I… I’ll fix it, Pilgrim. I promise. | 我…我会修好的 朝圣 我保证 |
[05:07] | It will be done. | 会修好的 |
[05:08] | See that it is. | 务必完成任务 |
[05:13] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[05:16] | The blame lies with the man who betrayed you, | 要怪就怪那个背叛了你的人 |
[05:18] | as I warned you he would. | 我早就警告过你他会背叛的 |
[05:20] | And he paid for that crime with his life. | 他也为他犯下的罪 付出了生命 |
[05:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:29] | Where’s Krelle? | 科莱利去哪儿了 |
[07:31] | He’s down searching the river, last I saw. | 我刚刚见到他时 他去下面搜索河岸地带了 |
[07:33] | He should be back by now. | 他现在应该回来了才对 |
[07:38] | No sign of Sunny on the eastern bank. | 在东边河岸没有发现桑尼 |
[07:40] | Is everything okay here? | 没出什么事吧 |
[07:42] | Yes, fine. | 是的 没事 |
[07:45] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们继续搜寻 |
[09:59] | Baron! | 领主 |
[10:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:10] | What are you doing out here alone? | 你怎么会一个人在这里 |
[10:13] | I, uh, I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[10:14] | Those men, they just, they came out of nowhere. | 这些人 突然就冒了出来 |
[10:17] | Raven’s getting bolder, | 乌鸦越来越大胆了 |
[10:18] | sending assassins this close to the sanctuary. | 竟然派杀手到离避难所这么近的地方来 |
[10:21] | Raven? | 乌鸦 |
[10:24] | The leader of the rebellion. | 反抗军的首领 |
[10:29] | You had another blackout, didn’t you? | 你又失去意识了 对吧 |
[10:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:34] | You warned me this would happen. | 你提醒过我会发生这种事 |
[10:35] | That’s why we agreed, | 所以我们才说好了 |
[10:37] | you don’t leave the sanctuary without a guard. | 你不能不带守卫就离开避难所 |
[10:38] | I’m fine. I handled them on my own. | 我没事 我一个人就把他们都解决了 |
[10:42] | This Raven, who is it? | 那个乌鸦 真实身份是什么 |
[10:43] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[10:45] | But his uprising is getting stronger, | 但他领导的起义势力越来越强大 |
[10:47] | and he’s not gonna stop until you’re dead. | 他不杀死你 是不会善罢甘休的 |
[10:52] | Come, we need to go. | 快 我们得走了 |
[10:57] | A scorpion? When did that change? | 蝎子标志 那是什么时候改的 |
[11:01] | You chose that insignia before the war with the Baron started. | 在跟领主的战争开始前 你选择了这个徽章 |
[11:04] | You said your enemies would feel your sting for a thousand years. | 你说你的敌人将感受到你的蝎刺之痛 延续千年 |
[11:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:17] | The new shipment of Cogs from the outlying territories. | 从外围领地抓来的新一批贱民 |
[11:22] | I don’t trade in Cogs. | 我不贩卖贱民啊 |
[11:24] | These blackouts, forgetting things. | 你有时会失去意识 忘记很多事 |
[11:28] | Each time, it gets worse. | 每一次 情况都会恶化 |
[11:30] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[11:31] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[11:37] | No, let me go! | 不要 放开我 |
[11:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[11:54] | We don’t treat people like that. | 我们不能像那样对待别人 |
[11:56] | That’s not who we are. | 我们不是那样的人 |
[11:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:01] | It’s all right. Don’t be scared. | 没事的 别害怕 |
[12:08] | Tilda? | 蒂尔达 |
[12:21] | One of the men didn’t report back from the search. | 有一个参与搜寻的人没有回来报到 |
[12:26] | Why didn’t you say this before? | 你之前为什么没提这事 |
[12:28] | I thought maybe he ran away. | 我想着他或许是逃跑了 |
[12:33] | Deserted? | 逃兵吗 |
[12:35] | He’s not the first. | 他也不是第一个了 |
[12:37] | They get hungry, cold… | 他们饥寒交迫… |
[12:39] | forget that faith requires sacrifice. | 忘了信仰是需要牺牲的 |
[12:41] | So, in other words, you would impugn a brother’s belief | 换句话说 你会抨击其他兄弟的信仰 |
[12:44] | to cover up your own incompetence. | 来掩饰你的无能 |
[12:46] | No, Pilgrim, I would never do that… | 不 朝圣 我绝不会那么做… |
[12:47] | The only reason that he didn’t return and you did | 你能回来 他却没回来的唯一原因 |
[12:52] | is because he found what you didn’t find. | 就是他找到了你没找到的东西 |
[12:56] | Sanzo. | 三藏 |
[12:58] | Alive. | 活捉 |
[13:00] | I beg forgiveness. | 我乞求你的原谅 |
[13:04] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[13:24] | Forgive me, I… I forgot myself. | 请原谅我 我一时没能控制住 |
[13:38] | You, go back to the quarry and contemplate your faith. | 你 去采石场 好好反思自己的信仰 |
[13:45] | MK M.K. | |
[13:51] | Take over the search | 你来接管搜寻工作 |
[13:52] | and this time, take the Harbingers with you. | 这一次 带上先驱者们 |
[14:17] | I am doing this for you, you know. | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[14:19] | A bit of gratitude would go a long way right now. | 至少表现出一点感激 让我心里好受点 |
[14:22] | This is harder than it looks. | 这比看上去难多了 |
[14:24] | Shouldn’t it be like changing the oil on a car but… | 本该跟给车换油差不多 但… |
[14:32] | That is nasty. | 太恶心了 |
[14:40] | Sorry. I was just, uh, | 抱歉 我只是… |
[14:41] | just borrowing your goat. | 借用你们的山羊一下 |
[14:43] | I swear to the gods. | 我对神灵发誓 |
[14:44] | I didn’t know you believed in the gods… | 我都不知道你信奉神灵啊 |
[14:48] | or anything, Bajie. | 或是信奉任何东西 八戒 |
[14:56] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[14:58] | Stop Pilgrim’s fist? | 阻止朝圣的拳头 |
[15:00] | Since when have you been | 你什么时候开始 |
[15:01] | able to access your gift without cutting? | 不用割伤自己 也能发挥出天赋了 |
[15:05] | M.K. told me to think of something that cuts deeper than a knife. | MK叫我想一些比刀割更深更痛的事 |
[15:09] | And what is that, dear one? | 你想的是什么呢 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | I picture Pilgrim killing Castor. | 我想的是朝圣杀死卡斯特的画面 |
[15:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | The diet of mush goat’s milk gets pretty old. | 山羊奶变得黏糊糊的 都不新鲜了 |
[15:42] | Not that this little tyke seems to mind. | 不过这小子似乎一点都不介意 |
[15:44] | So, you don’t know what happened to Sunny? | 所以你不知道桑尼出了什么事吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:47] | I mean, if he got out, and it’s a big if, | 如果他能逃出来 当然 这希望很渺茫 |
[15:50] | he said we should meet at your refugee camp. | 他说到时候在你们的难民营相见 |
[15:53] | Good luck. It’s not there anymore. | 祝你们好运 那里已经不存在了 |
[15:56] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:58] | My sister raided it, with a little help from Pilgrim. | 我姐姐在朝圣的帮助下突袭了那里 |
[16:01] | Who’s your sister? | 你姐姐是谁 |
[16:05] | Baron Chau. | 周领主 |
[16:08] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:11] | So, Baron Chau is your sister, and now you’re helping The Widow. | 周领主是你姐姐 但你现在却在帮艳寡妇 |
[16:16] | Poor you. I feel sorry for you on both counts. | 真可怜 里外不是人 我表示同情 |
[16:24] | I need to get this baby to Lydia’s. | 我需要把这孩子送去莉迪亚那里 |
[16:26] | We’re on our way to the viceroy now. | 我们正打算去总督那里 |
[16:29] | Do you mind if we tag along? | 介意我们一起吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, he does that a lot. | 好吧 他经常这样 |
[16:40] | You wanna have a go at changing him? | 你想给他换尿布吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 不想 |
[16:43] | I don’t want to either. | 我也不想 |
[16:54] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:58] | Okay, you want me to say it? I’ll say it. | 好吧 你想让我说出来是吗 那我就说吧 |
[17:01] | Never should have trusted Pilgrim. | 我就不该信任朝圣的 |
[17:05] | No, that’s a lie. | 不 那是假话 |
[17:10] | I knew what he was. | 我早知道他是什么样的人 |
[17:13] | I just didn’t care. | 我只是当时不在意而已 |
[17:16] | I thought that if he could help my son, | 我想着 如果他能帮助我儿子 |
[17:19] | if there was even a chance… | 哪怕只有一丝机会… |
[17:25] | I know you always warned me about caring for other people, | 我知道你总是警告我不要太关心别人 |
[17:28] | letting them get under my skin. | 不要让他们影响到我 |
[17:33] | But for Henry, I’d do it again. | 但对于亨利 如果能重来我还会这么做 |
[17:38] | Right, Waldo? | 对吧 沃多 |
[17:40] | What do you think of that, old man? | 你对此有什么看法 老家伙 |
[17:46] | Nothing, huh? | 没看法是吧 |
[17:49] | You always were an asshole. | 你向来都是个混蛋 |
[17:59] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都听好 |
[18:01] | Sunny is still one of the best fighters in the Badlands. | 桑尼依然是恶土最厉害的战士之一 |
[18:04] | Don’t think your gift makes you invulnerable. | 别以为你们的天赋就让你们所向无敌了 |
[18:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:12] | Sounds like you still respect him. | 听上去你依然很敬重他 |
[18:16] | I respect his abilities, Nix. | 我敬重的是他的能力 妮克丝 |
[18:19] | I know what he’s capable of. | 我知道他的本事 |
[18:20] | What about his son? | 那他儿子怎么办 |
[18:22] | What about his son? | 他儿子怎么了 |
[18:25] | He can grow up without a father, | 他可以在没有父亲的环境下长大 |
[18:26] | the same way I grew up without a mother. | 就像我在没有母亲的环境下长大一样 |
[18:29] | And how many mothers and fathers do you think Castor and I killed? | 你觉得我和卡斯特杀过多少人的父母 |
[18:34] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[18:36] | You’re actually fighting for a cause. | 你们是在为大业而战 |
[18:38] | We’re not fighting for a cause, M.K., | 我们不是在为大业而战 MK |
[18:39] | we’re fighting for a man. | 我们只是在为一个人而战 |
[18:41] | And when we stop being useful weapons, he’ll get rid of us, | 一旦我们不再是有用的武器 他就会除掉我们 |
[18:44] | just like Castor. | 就跟卡斯特一样 |
[18:57] | Raven’s fighters hit our supply lines here, here and here. | 乌鸦的手下袭击了我们在多处的物资运输线 |
[19:03] | It’s clear they’re gaining strength. | 显然他们的势力越来越壮大了 |
[19:07] | Minerva? | 米涅娃 |
[19:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:11] | It’s just, the Cogs and the brutality, doesn’t seem real. | 只是 那些贱民和野蛮行为 似乎很不真实 |
[19:18] | You said this would happen. After your last episode. | 你上次发作之后 就说过肯定会发生这种情况 |
[19:23] | The doubts, questioning what you’ve accomplished. | 心中的疑虑 质疑你所取得的成果 |
[19:26] | You have to remember that when the barons fell, it was chaos. | 你必须记住 领主们溃败后 世界乱成一片 |
[19:30] | We had to adapt. | 我们不得不适应 |
[19:32] | Adapt? | 适应 |
[19:35] | It turns out people do better when they live in fear. | 事实证明 人们活在恐惧中时 会表现得更好 |
[19:38] | I don’t accept that. | 我不接受这一点 |
[19:40] | Well, at least there’s peace, thanks to you. | 至少现在有了和平 多亏了你 |
[19:45] | Until this Raven. | 直到乌鸦的出现 |
[19:51] | Barons and all their Clippers were no match for your gift. | 当年各大领主及其剪刀军完全敌不过你的天赋 |
[19:56] | And this Raven | 现在这个乌鸦 |
[20:00] | won’t be any different. | 也没有任何不同 |
[20:04] | I hope you haven’t forgotten everything. | 希望你并没有忘记一切 |
[20:18] | You’re pushing yourself too hard. | 你把自己逼得太狠了 |
[20:21] | You need to rest. | 你需要好好休息 |
[20:23] | Why don’t you let me take care of things for a while? | 不如暂时让我来处理一切事务吧 |
[20:25] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[20:27] | Find the Cog from this morning. | 找到今早那个贱民 |
[20:29] | Bring her to my chambers. | 带到我的房间来 |
[20:31] | If you want a plaything, I can bring you one of the dolls. | 如果你想要玩物 我可以给你安排妓女 |
[20:34] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[22:10] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:11] | The viceroy’s in her office. | 总督在她的办公室里 |
[22:15] | No fond hello for me? | 不欢迎一下我吗 |
[22:17] | What the hell is he doin’ here? | 他跑来这里干什么 |
[22:19] | He has information the viceroy should hear. | 他有情报 总督需要听一下 |
[22:28] | Am I wrong or have you got a certain glow about you? | 是我搞错了 还是你浑身散发着幸福的红光 |
[22:44] | I can feel your tension. | 我可以感受到你的紧张 |
[22:52] | – What troubles you? – What doesn’t? | -是什么在困扰着你 -一切 |
[22:59] | I know we have had some setbacks, | 我知道我们遭遇了一些挫败 |
[23:01] | but you have also accomplished so much. | 但你也取得了非常了不起的成果啊 |
[23:06] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[23:09] | You have amassed thousands of new followers, | 你召集了成千上万的新信徒 |
[23:15] | unearthed the temple of Azra, | 发掘出了阿兹拉神殿 |
[23:18] | and through it all, | 最重要的是 |
[23:21] | claimed the power that is your birthright. | 你获得了与生俱来就该有的力量 |
[23:24] | Then why do I feel so frustrated? | 那我为什么还是觉得这么受挫呢 |
[23:27] | So impotent. | 如此无能 |
[23:38] | You are anything but impotent. | 你绝对不是无能的人 |
[23:43] | The path was clear. | 道路本来已经清晰了 |
[23:45] | I finally found the means to build a new Azra. | 我终于找到了建立新阿兹拉的办法 |
[23:49] | But then my own brother | 但最后我的兄弟 |
[23:50] | betrays me and destroys the Meridian Chamber… | 却背叛了我 还毁了正午圣殿 |
[23:53] | It will be repaired. | 肯定可以修复好的 |
[23:56] | All the great prophets have suffered challenges to their faith. | 所有伟大的先知都曾遇到过对其信仰的挑战 |
[24:01] | You must hold onto yours, | 你必须坚定信仰 |
[24:06] | for all our sakes. | 为了我们所有人 |
[24:25] | That is not the only thing that is troubling you, is it? | 但那并不是唯一困扰你的事 对吧 |
[24:29] | I used my gift in, in anger. | 我在愤怒之下使用了天赋 |
[24:33] | Had Nix not stopped me… | 如果妮克丝没有阻止我… |
[24:34] | Yes, that is a concern, | 没错 那的确令人担心 |
[24:36] | but not for the reasons that you believe. | 但不是你认为的那个原因 |
[24:40] | Did you see how she stopped you? | 你看到她是怎么阻止你的了吗 |
[24:45] | She no longer has to cut herself. | 她已经不必再割伤自己了 |
[24:49] | And her loyalty is in question. | 她的忠心也存疑 |
[24:53] | Why do you say that? | 你为何这么说 |
[24:58] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[25:01] | she should be watched. | 需要派人盯着她 |
[25:15] | There we go, baby Henry. | 好了 亨利宝宝 |
[25:17] | A nice soft bed for a change. | 终于可以睡上舒服的软床了 |
[25:24] | You look like you’re standing guard. | 你看上去像是在当守卫 |
[25:27] | You’re afraid I’m gonna steal the towels? | 难道你担心我会把毛巾偷走吗 |
[25:31] | You still don’t trust me, do you? | 你还是不信任我 对吧 |
[25:32] | Is that a serious question, Bajie? | 你有脸问这种问题 没开玩笑吧 八戒 |
[25:40] | Ah, this was my son’s crib. | 这曾是我儿子的摇篮 |
[25:43] | I never thought it would get used again. | 我从没想到有一天还会用到它 |
[25:45] | So you don’t mind lookin’ after him for a while? | 所以你不介意照看他一段时日吧 |
[25:48] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[25:49] | Well, I said to Sunny I’d get the baby to you. | 我答应过桑尼要把孩子送到你这儿来 |
[25:51] | So, mission accomplished. | 现在任务完成了 |
[25:53] | There’s a war on. | 战争还在继续 |
[25:55] | You might try helping rather than dumping your problems on us. | 你最好发挥点作用 别把问题都丢给我们 |
[25:58] | I’m not dumping my problems on you. | 我没有把问题都丢给你们 |
[25:59] | I’m just askin’ if you can babysit for a bit. | 我只是问你们能否照看孩子一段时间 |
[26:01] | It’s very easy. | 很简单的 |
[26:02] | You put food in one end and clean up what comes out the other. | 你只需要负责喂食和清理屎尿就可以了 |
[26:05] | I’ve raised babies. | 我养过孩子 |
[26:06] | I don’t need instructions from a grown-up one. | 不需要一个成年孩子来指导我 |
[26:13] | Okay. Sorry. I apologize. | 好吧 对不起 我道歉 |
[26:17] | The war you need to be concerned about is the one that’s coming. | 你需要担心的战争 是即将到来的那一场 |
[26:20] | You mean Pilgrim? | 你是指朝圣吗 |
[26:21] | Yes, I mean Pilgrim. | 没错 我指的就是朝圣 |
[26:23] | Even if Sunny managed to blow that machine up, | 就算桑尼成功地炸毁那个机器 |
[26:25] | Pilgrim has enough dark ones | 朝圣手下也有足够的黑暗天赋者 |
[26:26] | that it will tear through any army. | 可以粉碎任何军队 |
[26:28] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会做好准备的 |
[26:30] | No, you won’t. | 不 你们做不到 |
[26:34] | I think I might know someone who can help us, | 我觉得我或许认识一个能帮助我们的人 |
[26:38] | if she doesn’t skin me first. It’s a big if. | 前提是她不先把我剥皮抽筋 这希望很渺茫 |
[26:48] | There’s one more thing I need. | 我还需要一样东西 |
[26:57] | Don’t worry, I’ll bring her back in one piece. | 别担心 我会把车完好无损地开回来的 |
[27:01] | Mostly. | 基本完好吧 |
[27:35] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了 |
[27:56] | Won’t you sit down? | 你何不先坐下 |
[27:59] | Do I frighten you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[28:00] | They say you have magic powers. | 他们说你有魔力 |
[28:03] | It’s not magic. | 那不是魔法 |
[28:14] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[28:19] | I felt like we met in a past life. | 我觉得我们曾经认识 |
[28:26] | Tilda, there’s gonna be some changes. | 蒂尔达 这里将会发生一些变化 |
[28:28] | There won’t be Cogs anymore. | 不会再有贱民了 |
[28:30] | You can help make that happen. | 你可以帮助实现这一点 |
[28:33] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[28:34] | I’ll train you to fight, | 我可以训练你的战斗能力 |
[28:36] | to protect yourself and others. | 让你可以保护自己和其他人 |
[28:40] | Well, what about my family? | 那我的家人呢 |
[28:43] | They can stay here. | 他们可以待在这里 |
[28:46] | No, they can’t. | 不 不可能 |
[28:48] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[28:49] | Because you killed them! | 因为你已经杀了他们 |
[29:13] | Tilda? | 蒂尔达 |
[29:17] | What have I done? | 我做了什么啊 |
[29:19] | Tilda! | 蒂尔达 |
[29:21] | I, I just wanted to help her. | 我只是想帮她而已 |
[29:23] | Take it away. | 把尸体抬出去 |
[29:26] | Come here. It’s okay. | 来 没事的 |
[29:29] | I warned you about people like her. | 我提醒过你要当心她这种人 |
[29:32] | They’re not like us. | 他们跟我们不是一类人 |
[29:33] | They don’t respond to love. | 他们不会回应你的爱 |
[29:35] | Look at me. You need to stop this. | 看着我 你不能再这么下去了 |
[29:40] | Your people need a leader. | 你的子民需要一个领导者 |
[29:42] | You are the scorpion. You tamed the Badlands. | 你是毒蝎 你驯服了恶土 |
[29:47] | You need to remember who you are. | 你需要记住自己的身份 |
[30:10] | You marked your kills? | 你每杀一个人就做个标记 |
[30:12] | They were supposed to be a badge of honor. | 那本该是荣誉勋章 |
[30:16] | I’d erase them if I could. | 如果可以 我真想抹除掉 |
[30:18] | Mine are on the inside. | 我的标记都在内心深处 |
[30:21] | Harder to rub off. | 更难抹除掉 |
[30:22] | Is that why you’re helping me? | 所以你才帮我吗 |
[30:28] | Pilgrim isn’t what he claims to be. | 朝圣并不像他表面所宣称的那样 |
[30:31] | He’s the same as all the barons. | 他跟那些领主完全一样 |
[30:34] | They only care about power. | 他们只在乎力量 |
[30:37] | Promise me you’ll find your son and get away from here. | 答应我你会找到你儿子 然后离开这里 |
[30:41] | He needs a safe place to grow up | 他需要一个安全的地方长大 |
[30:44] | and there won’t be one if I don’t set things right. | 如果我不将事情扳回正轨 就不存在安全的地方 |
[30:46] | You’re not thinking about going back? | 你不会打算再回去吧 |
[30:48] | No, not yet. | 不 暂时不会 |
[30:50] | I need to find a woman… | 我需要先找到一个女人 |
[30:52] | Ankara. | 安卡拉 |
[30:54] | She told me about Pilgrim. | 是她跟我说了朝圣的事 |
[30:55] | She may know how to stop him. | 她或许知道该如何阻止他 |
[30:59] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[31:01] | He’ll track me down, just like I did with M.K. | 他会追踪到我的 就像我追踪到MK那样 |
[31:03] | You’d be in danger. | 你会有危险的 |
[31:06] | I’ll take that chance. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[31:08] | I won’t. | 我不愿意 |
[31:10] | But I’ll help you get past the searchers. | 但我会帮你逃过那些搜寻者 |
[31:12] | Stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[31:13] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[31:46] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[31:48] | Knock before entering. | 进屋前先敲门 |
[31:50] | I thought you’d want to know, | 我以为你会想知道 |
[31:51] | we caught one of Raven’s lieutenants. | 我们抓到了乌鸦的一个副官 |
[31:53] | Take charge of the interrogation | 你来负责审讯 |
[31:55] | and report back to me. | 然后向我报告 |
[32:01] | He said he was an old friend of yours. | 他说他是你的一个老朋友 |
[32:04] | He called you “Flea.” | 他称呼你为「小跳蚤」 |
[32:12] | I can hear the familiar pitter-patter of stiletto heels. | 我可以听到熟悉的细高跟鞋踏在地上的声音 |
[32:17] | I guess, it must be, uh… | 我猜肯定是… |
[32:21] | What are you calling yourself these days? | 你现在给自己取的名字是什么 |
[32:24] | Not Flea. | 不是「小跳蚤」 |
[32:26] | Minerva? | 米涅娃吗 |
[32:28] | How about just Baron? | 不如就叫领主怎么样 |
[32:31] | Same old Bajie. | 八戒 你还是老样子 |
[32:34] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[32:36] | I knew him. | 我早就认识他了 |
[32:38] | Leave us. | 你先下去 |
[32:44] | Well, well, well. | 哟 哟 哟 |
[32:47] | I must say that certainly is your color. | 不得不说 这显然是很适合你的颜色 |
[32:51] | I guess also it cuts down on visible blood splatter. | 我猜血液溅在上面 也几乎看不出来 |
[32:54] | So what happened to you? | 所以你这是怎么了 |
[32:56] | You know, you promised to stick by me. | 你曾答应过会在我身边支持我 |
[32:58] | And then one day I wake up and you’re gone. | 有一天我醒来 却发现你不见了 |
[33:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:03] | The deal was I got you out of the monastery, | 我们的协定是 我把你救出修道院 |
[33:04] | and in return you’d use your gift for good. | 你会用你的天赋来行善 |
[33:06] | Well, sometimes dreams have to be tempered by reality. | 有时候 梦想必须根据现实进行调整 |
[33:14] | Where’s Raven? | 乌鸦在哪儿 |
[33:15] | Closer than you think. | 比你以为的要近 |
[33:19] | Who is it? | 到底是谁 |
[33:21] | Now, I don’t wanna spoil the surprise. | 我不想毁掉惊喜 |
[33:24] | But you’ll know soon enough. | 但你很快就会知道了 |
[33:25] | Well then, I have no reason to keep you alive, do I? | 那我也没必要留着你的小命了 不是吗 |
[33:32] | Why should I be any different | 和那些曾经信奉你的人相比 |
[33:33] | to anyone else who believed in you? | 我的下场又怎会有所不同呢 |
[33:36] | You either drove ’em off or killed them. | 你要么把他们赶走 要么杀了他们 |
[33:39] | Always afraid that they were plottin’ behind your back. | 总是害怕 他们在你背后密谋害你 |
[33:47] | Your own people hate you. | 你自己的人都恨你 |
[33:49] | Any power you might have, it comes from fear, not strength. | 如果说你有什么权力 那也来自恐惧 不是力量 |
[33:55] | You know who’s not afraid? | 你知道谁毫不畏惧吗 |
[33:57] | Raven. | 乌鸦 |
[34:00] | Goodbye, Bajie. | 再见了 八戒 |
[34:03] | Goodbye, Flea. | 再见 小跳蚤 |
[34:06] | You always were your own worst enemy. | 你最强大的敌人一直都是你自己 |
[34:20] | Nix. | 妮克丝 |
[34:26] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:28] | I went back for supplies. | 我回去拿些物资 |
[34:30] | Figured we might be out here for a while. | 我想着 我们可能要在这里搜寻很久 |
[34:33] | Where’s Avon and Zarin? | 艾芳和扎林呢 |
[34:35] | I sent them North after they finished searching the river. | 他们在河边搜寻完毕后 我派他们去北边了 |
[34:39] | Here, eat something. | 给 吃点东西吧 |
[34:48] | We’ve covered every inch of this forest. | 我们已经搜遍了这个森林的每一寸地方 |
[34:50] | And still no sign of Sunny. | 但却还是没发现桑尼 |
[34:52] | Why don’t you search with me? | 你何不跟我一起搜寻呢 |
[34:55] | No, we’ll cover more ground on our own. | 不 分头搜寻可以覆盖更广的范围 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:27] | Where were you? | 你刚刚去哪儿了 |
[35:29] | Sending a message to our troops to focus on the Western sector. | 传信给我们的军队 集中力量搜寻西边地区 |
[35:32] | Why’re you ordering the troops further out? | 你为什么要把军队派到更远的地方去 |
[35:35] | Bajie said Raven was closer than we thought. | 八戒说乌鸦比我们想象的要近 |
[35:39] | If you want me to bring our units in, say the word. | 如果你想要我把军队调回来 直接吩咐就好 |
[35:41] | But it would look like Raven’s beating us back. | 但那会显得像是乌鸦把我们打败了 |
[35:44] | Yeah. Maybe you’re right. | 是啊 或许你说得对 |
[35:52] | You look tired. | 你看上去很累了 |
[35:54] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[35:57] | I can’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[35:59] | Well, my offer still stands. | 我的提议依然有效 |
[36:01] | To take over while I rest? | 在我休息时 接管一切事务吗 |
[36:03] | That’s very kind of you, | 你真好心 |
[36:05] | but I think I’m better off with my eyes open. | 但我觉得我还是睁大双眼比较好 |
[36:08] | How do you explain these? | 你怎么解释这个 |
[36:10] | What are they? | 那是什么东西 |
[36:11] | Well, they look like coded messages. | 看上去像是加密信息 |
[36:13] | I found them in your room. | 我在你的房间里找到的 |
[36:15] | Well hidden, so don’t blame yourself for that. | 藏得很好 所以别怪自己藏得不够谨慎 |
[36:26] | Whatever these are, someone planted them. | 不管这是什么 都是有人栽赃嫁祸的 |
[36:29] | Raven must have another spy in the sanctuary. | 乌鸦肯定在避难所安插了别的间谍 |
[36:35] | I never said they were from Raven. | 我从没说过这是乌鸦发来的信息 |
[36:37] | Who else? | 不然还能是谁 |
[36:40] | Raven’s trying to divide us. | 乌鸦一直想离间我们 |
[36:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:45] | I know that’s… it’s so foolish. | 我知道这…这太傻了 |
[36:48] | If I can’t trust you, then who can I trust? | 如果我不能信任你 那还能信任谁呢 |
[36:52] | That’s what makes this so hard. | 所以这么做对我来说才无比艰难 |
[36:55] | I may be many things, but one thing I’m not is a fool. | 我或许有很多缺点 但绝对不是傻子 |
[37:02] | Minerva… | 米涅娃 |
[37:11] | Hard to find good help these days, isn’t it? | 现如今要找个好帮手真的很难 不是吗 |
[37:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:24] | Bajie told you I was close, didn’t he? | 八戒跟你说了我就在附近 不是吗 |
[37:27] | Raven? | 乌鸦 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry about your regent. | 很抱歉害死了你的摄政王 |
[37:32] | But I needed him out of the way. | 但我需要他别来碍我的事 |
[37:33] | And you made it so easy. | 你让我的计划变得好容易 |
[37:35] | You’re so lost | 你彻底迷失了 |
[37:36] | you couldn’t even trust the one person who loved you the most. | 你甚至都无法信任最爱你的人 |
[37:41] | You planted those notes. | 那些信是你栽赃的 |
[37:45] | If you are the scorpion, then I am the sting. | 如果你是毒蝎 那我就是蝎刺 |
[37:49] | And who does a scorpion sting when she runs out of victims? | 没有了受害者 毒蝎还能刺谁呢 |
[37:53] | Herself. | 只能刺她自己 |
[38:10] | Power has made you predictable. | 权力让你变得完全在预料之中 |
[38:14] | I remember when you used to fight for something more. | 我记得你以前会为更崇高的东西而战 |
[38:39] | That won’t work with me. | 那对我没用 |
[38:43] | Guess you’ll have to fight fair. | 看来你只能公平战斗了 |
[40:18] | Like Bajie said, you’re your own worst enemy. | 就像八戒说的 你最强大的敌人就是你自己 |
[41:06] | You are the darkness. | 你是黑暗 |
[41:10] | And I am the light within you. | 我是你心中的光 |
[41:15] | For years, you tried to snuff me out, | 多年来 你一直试图掐灭我 |
[41:17] | afraid to be exposed to what you really are. | 害怕暴露真正的自己 |
[41:20] | A tyrant. | 一个暴君 |