时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | They call you the Master. | 他们都叫你宗师 |
[02:40] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:43] | I know who you think you are. Who you want to be. | 我知道你自以为是谁 以及你想成为什么样的人 |
[02:49] | But it is a delusion. | 但那只是错觉罢了 |
[02:50] | Delusion is calling yourself Master when you are a heretic. | 明明是异教徒 却自称为宗师 这才叫错觉 |
[02:54] | Promising transcendence, while bestowing punishment and control. | 承诺成为超然的存在 却暗中实施惩罚和控制 |
[02:59] | The Gift is not yours to mold, “Master.” | 你没有资格来塑造天赋 宗师 |
[03:04] | It molds us. | 它会塑造我们 |
[03:06] | Azra tells us so. | 阿兹拉告诉我们如此 |
[03:08] | No. It is a responsibility. | 不 那是一种责任 |
[03:12] | One that must be tended, lest the darkness consume us all. | 必须履行的责任 以免黑暗吞噬我们所有人 |
[03:16] | As it has consumed you. | 就像它已经吞噬了你一样 |
[03:17] | Enough sanctimony. | 别再故作神圣了 |
[03:20] | Where are the dark-eyed ones you have forced to slumber? | 那些被你强行封印 陷入沉睡的黑暗天赋者在哪里 |
[03:25] | Safe. | 很安全 |
[03:27] | Safer with me than with you. | 他们跟着我比跟着你要安全 |
[03:35] | That is a choice you no longer get to make. | 你无权再做替他们做这个选择了 |
[05:40] | Your Master led you astray. | 你们的宗师将你们引入了歧途 |
[05:45] | She lied to control your gift. To control you. | 她对你们撒谎 来控制你们的天赋 来控制你们 |
[05:54] | But that is not the way of Azra. | 但阿兹拉不是这样 |
[06:03] | I am here to set you free. | 我来释放你们 赐予你们自由 |
[06:54] | Okay, um, birds of prey Bajie hasn’t eaten, number four. | 听好了 八戒从未吃过的猛禽第四位 |
[06:59] | I’ve never eaten a hawk. Which is a shame. | 我从未吃过鹰 真是太遗憾了 |
[07:02] | I always wanted to eat a hawk. | 我一直以来都想吃鹰 |
[07:04] | What do you think it tastes like? | 你们觉得味道会是什么样的 |
[07:06] | I bet… I guess on the one hand it’d be quite… | 我敢说 一方面它肯定… |
[07:08] | I mean, I think it’d quite tough | 我觉得肉质肯定很硬 |
[07:10] | ’cause it’s uh… it’s a very muscular raptor, isn’t it? | 毕竟那是一种 强健有力的猛禽 |
[07:14] | But then on the other hand, look at everything it eats. | 但另一方面 瞧瞧它平时都吃些什么 |
[07:18] | You know? Bloody rabbits and mice all day. | 明白吗 整天都吃兔子和老鼠 |
[07:23] | It must have a tremendous flavor to it, you know. | 它的肉一定超级鲜美 |
[07:28] | Like a meal within a meal, isn’t it? | 包裹着美味的美味 懂我的意思吗 |
[07:30] | Nature’s dumpling, if you will. | 可以说是大自然的饺子 |
[07:31] | How much longer to the Monastery? | 到修道院还要多久 |
[07:34] | We’re still half a day out. | 大概还要半天的时间 |
[07:37] | You gonna keep asking every five seconds? | 你非得每隔5秒就问一次吗 |
[07:39] | As long as we’re riding with her, yeah, I’m going to keep asking. | 与她同行 没错 我会不断询问的 |
[07:44] | Listen, we’re all now fighting a common enemy. | 听着 我们现在要抗击一个共同的敌人 |
[07:48] | Maybe it’s time we just let bygones be bygones. | 或许过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[07:50] | You gotta trust me on this. | 在这事上你得信任我 |
[07:52] | I trust you. It’s her I have the problem with. | 我信任你 但我没办法信任她 |
[07:57] | Oh, come on, not now! | 拜托 别现在坏掉啊 |
[08:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[08:14] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[08:25] | This is her doing. You better get her under control, | 这是她造成的 你们最好控制住她 |
[08:28] | otherwise, she’s gonna tear this truck apart. | 否则她会把这车撕成碎片 |
[08:30] | Give me another syringe. | 再给我一支注射器 |
[08:31] | The Master only gave us one. | 宗师就给了我们一支 |
[09:27] | A man and a woman. | 一个男人和一个女人 |
[09:29] | Never seen anybody fight like that before, | 我以前从没见过有谁打架能打成那样 |
[09:32] | and I’ve seen my share of fights. | 我可是见过很多打架的场面 |
[09:34] | They broke my table. | 他们把我的桌子打坏了 |
[09:35] | Lucky they didn’t break your neck. | 他们没打断你的脖子 算你走运 |
[09:38] | What about the old woman? They take her? | 那个老太太呢 他们把她带走了吗 |
[09:40] | Didn’t see any old woman. | 我可没看到什么老太太 |
[09:45] | It’s important. Think very hard. | 这很重要 仔细想想 |
[09:48] | Sir. We found this in the alley. | 长官 我们在巷子里发现了这个 |
[09:56] | Abbots. They’ve taken Ankara to the Monastery. | 是武师 他们把安卡拉带去修道院了 |
[10:03] | What exactly is Iron Fan? | 铁扇到底是什么 |
[10:06] | It’s a ruin on the edge of our territory. | 是我们领土边缘的一个废墟 |
[10:08] | Every summer, a tribe of nomads would make it a base camp. | 每年夏天 一些浪人就会把那里当做营地 |
[10:12] | When I was thirteen, | 我13岁的时候 |
[10:12] | my father sent me there to sharpen my fighting skills. | 我父亲把我送去那里提升我的战斗技能 |
[10:16] | Said he wanted me to practice on real enemies. | 他说他想让我跟真正的敌人实战来提升能力 |
[10:18] | Ones who would show no mercy. | 他们不会对我手下留情 |
[10:21] | Your family is messed up. | 你们家人真的是一群疯子 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | Well, when you buy and sell people for a living, | 如果你是靠贩卖人口为生 |
[10:27] | cruelty and brutality become a way of life. | 无情和残忍就成了一种生活方式 |
[10:32] | We gonna talk about what happened with your mother? | 我们要谈谈你妈妈的事吗 |
[10:36] | You mean why I didn’t kill her? | 你是指我为什么不杀她吗 |
[10:38] | It was a moment of weakness. It won’t happen with my sister. | 我在那一刻变得软弱了 我对我姐姐不会留情了 |
[10:42] | The fact that you hesitated doesn’t make you weak. | 你犹豫了 并不代表你软弱 |
[10:45] | It makes you human. | 那只能说明你还有人性 |
[10:48] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:50] | But I’m not there’s much humanity left in any of us. | 但我觉得我们体内残存的人性恐怕已经不多了 |
[10:55] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[10:57] | I think you’re brave to go against your family. | 我觉得你能站出来反抗自己的家庭是很勇敢的 |
[10:59] | You could’ve done nothing, led a life of privilege. | 你明明可以什么都不做 过着养尊处优的生活 |
[11:02] | Nobody would’ve blamed you. | 也没人会怪你 |
[11:04] | Privilege is no excuse for blindness. | 特权不能成为盲目无知的借口 |
[11:39] | Your Master promised she would help you control your Gift. | 你们的宗师向你们保证会帮你们控制天赋 |
[11:45] | Told you that she alone could protect you from it. | 她告诉你们 单靠她一个人就能保护你们不被它伤害 |
[11:50] | But she was only protecting herself. | 但她其实是在保护自己 |
[11:53] | From your power. | 不被你们的力量伤害 |
[11:55] | Terrified that she would lose control. | 她很害怕自己会失去控制力 |
[12:00] | This is where she buried anyone brave enough to doubt her. | 这里就是她埋葬任何敢于质疑她的人的地方 |
[12:05] | Your brothers and sisters. | 你们的兄弟姐妹们 |
[12:08] | Her lies led you astray. | 她的谎言将你们引入了歧途 |
[12:12] | Away from your destiny. | 偏离了你们的命运 |
[12:15] | Reclaim it. | 重新掌控命运吧 |
[12:38] | All right. End of the line. Everybody out. | 好了 到了 大家都下车 |
[12:46] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:47] | This is our first piece of good luck. Look familiar? | 这算我们走运了 看着眼熟吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 不觉得 |
[12:52] | Aw, flea. Shame on you. | 小跳蚤 你太可耻了 |
[12:54] | This is an old Abbot safe house. | 这是一个老旧的巫师安全屋 |
[12:56] | Which means, there should still be needles inside. | 也就是说 里面应该有针 |
[12:58] | With any luck, | 幸运的话 |
[12:58] | we can keep this one from throwing another bloody tantrum. | 就能阻止这老太太再次发怒了 |
[13:01] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[13:03] | She’s playing with us, | 她在耍我们 |
[13:04] | just like in Black Wind. We need answers now. | 就像在黑风镇时那样 我们现在就要答案 |
[13:06] | Listen, the Master is the only one | 听着 只有宗师 |
[13:07] | that can get inside her head. All right? | 能读取她的思想 好吗 |
[13:10] | We got to keep her on ice until we get to the Monastery. | 到达修道院前 我们得让她保持昏迷 |
[13:12] | So if you want answers, I suggest you get started on the engine. | 所以如果你想要答案 就赶紧开始修发动机 |
[13:20] | Help him bring her in. | 帮他扶她进去 |
[13:57] | Don’t think that saving my life back there makes us even. | 别以为之前救了我 我们就扯平了 |
[14:02] | Sunny, I know that it doesn’t make a difference, but… | 桑尼 我知道那不能改变现状 但是… |
[14:06] | After Veil, I tried to forgive and forget. | 薇儿去世后 我试过不计前嫌 |
[14:10] | Took Henry and left. | 带着亨利离开 |
[14:11] | But the killers kept coming, thanks to you. | 但你派杀手不断追杀我 |
[14:15] | Once this is over, and Pilgrim’s dead, I’m coming for you. | 等这事结束 朝圣也死了后 我会找你算账 |
[14:40] | You’re trying to heal yourself, | 你想为自己治疗 |
[14:41] | but I can’t let you do that. | 但我不能让你那么做 |
[14:47] | Not until we have what we came for. | 除非先让我们达成此行的目的 |
[14:55] | The Sleepers cannot be woken. | 沉睡者无法被唤醒 |
[15:03] | Torture me all you like. | 随便你怎么折磨我 |
[15:05] | Torture? | 折磨 |
[15:07] | You are the one who uses fear to control others. | 你才是利用恐惧控制其他人的人 |
[15:11] | I offer them a choice. | 我给了他们一个选择 |
[15:14] | Choice? | 选择 |
[15:17] | What choice? | 什么选择 |
[15:20] | To be your slaves? | 当你的奴隶吗 |
[15:22] | To be gods. | 成为神 |
[15:26] | With your Gift, | 凭你的天赋 |
[15:27] | you could have been one of Azra’s greatest disciples. | 你本可以成为阿兹拉最伟大的信徒之一 |
[15:31] | But you hid on this mountain, quaking, | 但你却躲在这深山里 瑟瑟发抖 |
[15:34] | while our enemies desecrated the world. | 放任我们的敌人亵渎这个世界 |
[15:37] | You are a perversion. | 你是个扭曲倒错的存在 |
[15:47] | The headaches are getting worse, are they not? | 头疼越来越严重了 对不对 |
[15:52] | You weren’t born with the Gift, | 你的天赋并非与生俱来 |
[15:55] | you stole it. | 是你偷来的 |
[15:58] | And now it’s fighting against you. | 现在它在反抗你 |
[16:01] | Growing stronger every time you abuse it. | 你每次滥用天赋 反噬也越来越强 |
[16:05] | If you continue this twisted crusade, | 如果你继续这种扭曲的”圣战” |
[16:12] | the darkness will consume you from within. | 黑暗将从你的体内吞噬你 |
[16:16] | Enough. | 够了 |
[16:18] | The answers we seek are already here, inside this room. | 我们要找的答案就在这房间里 |
[16:24] | We need only uncover them. | 我们只需找出来 |
[16:30] | There it is. Iron Fan. | 就是那里 铁扇 |
[16:32] | That field doesn’t offer much cover. | 那片空地几乎无法提供掩护 |
[16:34] | And knowing my sister, | 我了解我姐姐 |
[16:35] | she’ll probably have archers watching every angle. | 她很可能派了弓箭手盯着四面八方 |
[16:38] | Bad news is, they’ll see us coming. | 坏消息是 他们会看到我们来了 |
[16:41] | Good news is, we’ll see them too. | 好消息是 我们也能看到他们 |
[16:43] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[17:19] | They’re heading northwest. | 他们朝西北方向去了 |
[17:22] | That’s not the way to the Monastery. | 那不是去修道院的路 |
[17:24] | True. But the signal never lies. | 没错 但信号从不说谎 |
[17:27] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[17:45] | Veil. | 薇儿 |
[17:49] | Is that Henry’s mother? | 是亨利的母亲吗 |
[17:52] | Was. | 生前是 |
[17:53] | Because of The Widow? | 因为艳寡妇吗 |
[17:55] | More or less. | 多多少少吧 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:02] | You think it’s a bad idea keeping her around? | 你觉得将她留在身边是不明智的吗 |
[18:05] | Yes, I do. | 没错 我觉得是 |
[18:07] | But given the odds, we need the best fighters we can get. | 但考虑到敌众我寡 我们需要尽可能多的顶级战士 |
[18:11] | And The Widow can fight. | 艳寡妇武功高强 |
[19:02] | Hello, baby brother. | 你好啊 弟弟 |
[19:04] | Come to kill me, have you? | 你是来杀我的 对吗 |
[19:06] | The thought crossed my mind. | 曾有过这念头 |
[19:08] | And you brought along a little friend. | 你还带了一位朋友来 |
[19:14] | Tell me. Where is your mother, girl? | 告诉我 你母亲在哪儿 小姑娘 |
[19:17] | Funny. I thought you might know. | 真好笑 我还以为你可能知道 |
[19:22] | I see my brother’s smart mouth has rubbed off on you. | 看来我弟弟的油嘴滑舌也传染给你了 |
[19:25] | We’ll see who’s laughing soon enough. | 很快就知道谁会笑到最后 |
[19:33] | We haven’t seen The Widow | 自从艳寡妇在白骨庄园 |
[19:33] | since she fell into your trap at White Bone. | 落入你的圈套后 我们就没见过她了 |
[19:36] | No one has. You were the last person to see her alive. | 没人见过她 最后一个看到她活着的人是你 |
[19:40] | You’re forgetting your friend in the orange robes. | 你忘记你那个穿橘色长袍的朋友了 |
[19:43] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她到底在说什么 |
[19:44] | The Abbot who killed thirty of my men with a flick of her wrist. | 那个轻易杀死我30个手下的武师 |
[19:49] | She was a Dark One, wasn’t she? | 她是黑暗天赋者 对吧 |
[19:53] | Did Pilgrim send her? Is he working with The Widow? | 是朝圣派她来的吗 他在跟艳寡妇合作吗 |
[19:55] | She’s telling the truth! | 她说的是真话 |
[19:58] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[20:01] | Well, you knew where to find me. | 但你知道到哪儿能找到我 |
[20:03] | Which means Mother must have told you where I was hiding. | 那代表母亲一定告诉了你我躲在哪儿 |
[20:09] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[20:17] | You were always such a mama’s boy. | 你以前一直是妈妈的乖宝宝 |
[20:20] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我没料到你有这胆量 |
[20:26] | Of course, I only kept you alive because she insisted. | 当然了 我以前不杀你 只是因为她坚持如此 |
[20:31] | And now that she’s gone, there’s nobody left to protect you. | 现在她死了 再没有人能保护你 |
[20:37] | Get her cleaned up. | 把她收拾干净 |
[20:43] | Baby brother and I have some catching up to do. | 我和我弟弟要叙叙旧 |
[21:05] | You tried to silence my Gift. | 你曾试图封印我的天赋 |
[21:09] | Turn me into one of those Sleepers. | 把我变成那种沉睡者 |
[21:14] | Must be hard for you to know | 现在由我来释放他们 |
[21:15] | now that I’m gonna be the one to set them free. | 你一定很难接受吧 |
[21:19] | I never tried to silence you, M.K. | 我从未试图封印你 MK |
[21:25] | Then why did you take my Gift? | 那你为何夺走我的天赋 |
[21:29] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:32] | I knew if I let you go, | 我当时知道如果让你走 |
[21:35] | you would kill us all. | 你会把我们全杀了 |
[21:40] | No. | 不 |
[21:44] | I’m going to save them all. | 我会拯救他们所有人 |
[21:47] | All those people you betrayed. We’re gonna rebuild Azra. | 被你背叛的那些人 我们会重建阿兹拉 |
[21:52] | You will try. | 你们尽管尝试吧 |
[21:55] | And you will cause great suffering. | 那只会造成无尽的苦难 |
[22:02] | But you will never see Azra. | 但你们永远都看不到阿兹拉 |
[22:07] | MK M.K. | |
[22:14] | I’ve found it. | 我找到了 |
[22:16] | I know how to wake the Sleepers. | 我知道如何唤醒沉睡者了 |
[22:18] | Are you ready to welcome | 你准备好迎接 |
[22:20] | your brothers and sisters back into the world? | 你的兄弟姐妹重返这个世界了吗 |
[22:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[22:37] | Don’t do that. You’re like a cat. | 别这样 你走路像猫一样没声音 |
[22:39] | She’s still passed out. | 她还昏迷着 |
[22:41] | These needles will keep her immobile, | 这些针能让她动不了 |
[22:42] | but sadly, she’ll still be able to talk. | 但不幸的是 她仍能说话 |
[22:45] | Sunny’s right. The longer we wait, the more dangerous she is. | 桑尼说得对 我们等得越久 她的危险性越大 |
[22:47] | We need to know how to stop Pilgrim. | 我们得知道阻止朝圣的方法 |
[22:49] | Have you forgotten the Master’s orders? | 你忘了宗师的命令了吗 |
[22:50] | Well, if you haven’t noticed, the Master’s plan went to hell. | 提醒你一下 宗师的计划失败得很彻底 |
[22:54] | Don’t touch her, all right. Let her sleep. | 别碰她 知道吗 让她睡 |
[22:56] | And don’t touch those needles. | 也别碰那些针 |
[22:59] | It’s time to improvise. | 是时候临场应变了 |
[23:03] | Minerva, you’re better than this. | 米涅娃 你不至于沦落到这地步吧 |
[23:05] | Doing the Master’s bidding like a pup on a leash. | 像条小狗一样对宗师俯首帖耳 |
[23:08] | You had the Gift yourself once, long ago. | 你曾经也有天赋 很久以前 |
[23:11] | A most powerful Gift. | 最强大的天赋 |
[23:14] | She promised she’d give it back, didn’t she? | 她保证会还给你 对吗 |
[23:17] | Liar, liar, robe on fire. | 骗子骗子 衣袍着火 |
[23:21] | The Master’s using you, girl. | 宗师在利用你 姑娘 |
[23:23] | Unlike her, you fight to protect the ones you love. | 与她不同 你是为了保护所爱的人而战斗 |
[23:27] | But if you stay here, they will all die. | 但如果你留在这里 他们都会死 |
[23:32] | Take the needle out and I’ll show you. | 把针拔出来 我展示给你看 |
[23:41] | Now you see! | 自己看吧 |
[23:58] | What did I see? | 我看到的是什么 |
[24:00] | – The truth, child. – Are they still alive? | -真相 孩子 -他们还活着吗 |
[24:02] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[24:04] | But for just how long, is up to you. | 但还能活多久 取决于你 |
[24:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:11] | I told you not to pull that needle out. | 我跟你说了别把针拔出来 |
[24:13] | Don’t you walk off. Why did you do it? | 你不能一走了之 你为什么那么做 |
[24:16] | Tilda and Gaius were searching for me. | 蒂尔达和盖亚斯是在找我 |
[24:19] | It’s my fault Chau has them. | 他们被周抓住是我的错 |
[24:21] | But you don’t know that that’s real. | 但你不知道看到的是不是真的 |
[24:23] | This is what Ankara does, all right. She gets into your head. | 这就是安卡拉的手段 她会扰乱你的心神 |
[24:26] | She’s trying to tear us apart so she can run. | 她想分裂我们 然后找机会逃脱 |
[24:29] | He’s right. She tricked me at Black Wind. | 他说得对 在黑风镇她骗过我 |
[24:32] | It was real. I’ve seen that place before. | 是真的 我以前见过那地方 |
[24:35] | – I know where it is. – So what? | -我知道是哪里 -那又怎样 |
[24:37] | Doesn’t mean Gaius and Tilda were there. | 那不代表盖亚斯和蒂尔达就在那里 |
[24:40] | Everything Ankara told us has been true. | 安卡拉跟我们说过的话都得到证实了 |
[24:42] | She was right about it all. | 她全都说对了 |
[24:44] | All right, well, thank you for your support. | 好吧 谢谢你的支持 |
[24:46] | Well, I can’t let them die. | 我不能见死不救 |
[24:48] | What if you get there and it’s a big trap? | 如果你赶到后发现是陷阱呢 |
[24:50] | Well, then, I’m gonna need some backup. | 那我就需要后援 |
[24:57] | Fine. You go with her. | 好吧 你跟她去 |
[24:59] | Make sure she doesn’t die. | 确保她不会死 |
[25:03] | Will you be okay? | 你没问题吧 |
[25:04] | You saved my ass enough. Go. | 不能每次都指望你救我 去吧 |
[25:09] | I’ll see you at the Monastery once they’re safe. I promise. | 等他们安全了我就去修道院找你们 我保证 |
[25:20] | A promise is worth shit in the Badlands. | 在恶土任何人的保证都一文不值 |
[25:36] | It’s nice to have company. | 有人陪我真好 |
[25:40] | My Clippers aren’t much for dinner conversation. | 我的剪刀军并不擅长饭桌上的交谈 |
[25:45] | But you and I have plenty to discuss. | 但你我有很多要讨论的 |
[25:49] | If The Widow really is dead, then you are without a Baron. | 如果艳寡妇真的死了 那你就没有领主了 |
[25:53] | I’m without a Regent. | 我正好缺个摄政王 |
[25:56] | I’ve watched you fight, Tilda. | 我见过你战斗 蒂尔达 |
[25:58] | We’d make a formidable team. | 我们可以强强联手 |
[26:03] | I will never work for you. | 我绝不会为你效力 |
[26:07] | Minerva said that to me once. | 米涅娃曾对我说过这话 |
[26:10] | But she broke in the end. | 但最终她屈服了 |
[26:13] | You all do. | 你们都会的 |
[26:17] | Did she ever tell you about that time? | 她跟你说过那时的事吗 |
[26:20] | When she first arrived at our Barony? | 她刚来我们领地的时候 |
[26:23] | I was only twelve. | 那时我才12岁 |
[26:25] | And I’d never seen a Cog with such fire in their belly. | 我从没见过那么有斗志的贱民 |
[26:31] | She was more like a wild bronco than a little girl. | 她不像是小女孩 更像是野马 |
[26:34] | So we locked her in the coal store. | 所以我们把她锁在煤仓里了 |
[26:36] | It was dark inside. Cold. | 里面又黑又冷 |
[26:39] | It took a long time before she begged for freedom. | 花了很长时间她才求我们放她出来 |
[26:44] | When the door opened she crawled out, unable to stand, | 门打开后 她爬出来 站不起来 |
[26:47] | nothing more than a bag of bones. | 骨瘦如柴 |
[26:50] | Shivering, half-blind from the dark. | 浑身战栗 长期的黑暗导致她眼睛看不清 |
[26:53] | Her beautiful red hair almost white with lice. | 她美丽的红发因为布满虱子 几乎成了白色 |
[27:00] | And that’s when I knew she was ready. | 那时候我就知道她准备好了 |
[27:05] | You see, no matter how strong we think we are, | 其实 不管我们认为自己有多强 |
[27:11] | there’s always somebody stronger. | 总有更强的人 |
[27:13] | And if you want to survive, you will serve them. | 如果你想活下去 就要侍奉更强的人 |
[27:20] | It took Minerva 220 days to break. | 让米涅娃屈服用了220天 |
[27:25] | Welcome to day one. | 欢迎开始第一天 |
[27:44] | Truck’s almost fixed. Get ready to go. | 卡车快修好了 准备出发 |
[27:47] | Hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:49] | Hey, we’re gonna go for a drive. Please behave. | 我们要去兜风了 别捣乱 |
[27:52] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:54] | The Black Lotus are close. I can feel them. | 黑莲就在附近 我能感觉到 |
[27:56] | You may have scared The Widow off with all this, | 你也许用这一套把艳寡妇吓跑了 |
[27:58] | but we, we ain’t buying it, lady. | 但我们 我们不买账 老太太 |
[28:00] | Pilgrim has the Master. | 朝圣抓到宗师了 |
[28:02] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[28:04] | The Monastery has fallen. | 修道院沦陷了 |
[28:06] | That’s bollocks. She’d say anything to save herself. | 胡扯 为了自救她什么都能说出来 |
[28:09] | Bajie, my boy. I’m dying. | 八戒 我的孩子 我要死了 |
[28:12] | You’re not. Stop saying that. | 不会的 别那么说 |
[28:14] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[28:15] | I can’t make it any further. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[28:17] | But you can still escape. | 但你还能逃脱 |
[28:19] | Why do you care about me now? | 怎么突然关心起我了 |
[28:20] | I’ve always cared about you. | 我一直都关心你 |
[28:22] | Always. | 一直 |
[28:25] | You were my Bajie. | 你是我的八戒 |
[28:27] | Since the first day that chubby little boy popped out of that trunk… | 自从那个胖小孩从卡车里跳出来的第一天起 |
[28:31] | I was chubby. | 我以前挺胖的 |
[28:32] | I knew | 我就知道 |
[28:35] | you were the only one who could fix my mistake. | 只有你能修正我的错误 |
[28:38] | What mistake? | 什么错误 |
[28:42] | It was my fault the Black Lotus attacked the golden city of Azra. | 黑莲袭击黄金城阿兹拉是我的错 |
[28:47] | It was my fault they burnt it to the ground. | 他们把它夷为平地 都是我的错 |
[29:38] | Welcome back, dear one. | 欢迎回来 天赋者 |
[29:53] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:00] | Thanks for saving us. | 谢谢你救我们 |
[30:01] | I’m Eli. | 我叫伊莱 |
[30:05] | M.K. | 我叫MK |
[30:10] | Saw a friend get needled once. | 我曾见过一个朋友被扎针 |
[30:13] | And his name is Tate. I’d never forget that. | 他叫泰特 我永远不会忘记 |
[30:16] | When you were sleeping, what’d it feel like? | 你睡着的时候 是什么感觉 |
[30:22] | Like a living nightmare. | 就像活生生的噩梦 |
[30:26] | As though I was buried alive. | 就像我被活埋了 |
[30:29] | Trapped inside my own body with no way to escape. | 被困在自己的身体里 无法逃脱 |
[30:34] | I could feel the needles drilling into my skin like knives. | 我能感到针像刀一样刺进我的皮肤 |
[30:38] | No matter how hard I screamed, no one could ever hear me. | 就算我声嘶力竭地喊叫 也没人能听到 |
[30:42] | Why’d you run in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要逃跑 |
[30:45] | I was trying to get back to my brothers. | 我想回去找我的兄弟们 |
[30:48] | Nate’s only ten. | 内特才十岁 |
[30:50] | They don’t have anyone else to protect them. | 没有其他人保护他们 |
[30:55] | I begged the Master, but she wouldn’t listen. | 我苦苦哀求宗师 但她仍不同意 |
[31:00] | Next thing I know, | 下一刻 |
[31:03] | I’m strapped to a metal table | 我就被绑到了金属桌上 |
[31:04] | and they’re sticking needles in my head. | 他们在往我脑袋上扎针 |
[31:09] | You’re free now. | 你现在自由了 |
[31:14] | Pilgrim will make sure | 朝圣会保证 |
[31:15] | that she pays for what she did to all of you. | 她会为她对你们的所作所为付出代价 |
[31:18] | I have to go find my brothers. | 我得去找我的兄弟们了 |
[31:20] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[31:23] | Eli, you know they’re dead or long gone by now. | 伊莱 你心里清楚他们早就死了或是远走他乡了 |
[31:27] | It’s the way of the Badlands. | 这是恶土的生存法则 |
[31:30] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该干什么 |
[31:34] | Join our fight. | 加入我们的斗争 |
[31:37] | We’re gonna make the world safe for people like us. | 让我们这样的人能安然存活于这世上 |
[31:42] | Tell Pilgrim whatever he needs, | 告诉朝圣 无论他要什么 |
[31:46] | I’ll do it. | 我都会去做 |
[31:55] | The Monastery used to keep scribes. | 修道院以前有书吏一职 |
[31:57] | Brilliant scholars, born without the Gift, | 都是极睿智的学者 但并无天赋 |
[32:00] | who we protected in exchange for their service. | 我们保护他们 以换取他们为我们效力 |
[32:03] | I became close with one of them. | 我和其中一位走得很近 |
[32:06] | A man even more obsessed with Azra than I was. Magnus. | 他比我还痴迷于阿兹拉 他叫麦格纳斯 |
[32:10] | He believed the city was rebuilt after the world fell, | 他相信这座城市在世界毁灭后被重建了 |
[32:13] | and that we could find it together. | 而我们能够合力找到它 |
[32:16] | It took years, but we did. | 找了很多年 但我们还是找到了 |
[32:20] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[32:21] | A month’s journey by sea. | 出海航行一个月 |
[32:23] | The other Abbots refused to believe, but it didn’t matter. | 其他武师们拒绝相信 但那都不重要 |
[32:27] | The scribe had become like a son to me, | 我待那书吏如亲子一般 |
[32:29] | and we planned to sail there together. | 我们计划一起乘船去那里 |
[32:31] | I thought we’d find answers. | 我以为我们能找到答案 |
[32:34] | That we’d find peace. | 能找到和平 |
[32:36] | But he betrayed me. | 但他背叛了我 |
[32:38] | Poisoned my wine and left me for dead. | 他在我的酒里下毒 留下我垂死挣扎 |
[32:42] | He was Black Lotus, wasn’t he? | 他是黑莲组织的人 是不是 |
[32:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:45] | Sent to steal our secrets and destroy our order. | 他被派来窃取我们的秘密 毁灭我们的组织 |
[32:49] | While I clung to life in the Monastery, | 我在修道院奄奄一息的时候 |
[32:52] | he and his men breached Azra’s walls and sacked the city. | 他和手下攻破了阿兹拉的城墙 洗劫了整座城市 |
[32:56] | Only a few survivors made it out. | 只有少数的人逃了出来 |
[32:59] | Like you, and your sister, and Pilgrim. | 包括你 你姐姐 还有朝圣 |
[33:14] | Pligrim. | 朝圣 |
[33:15] | Pligrim. Pilgrim, are you all right? | 朝圣 朝圣 你没事吧 |
[33:19] | Yes. | 没事 |
[33:21] | Never better, dear one. | 好得不能再好了 至亲天赋者 |
[33:34] | Let’s stop there for the day. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[33:37] | An impressive showing. | 你的表现非常了不起 |
[33:40] | You took your licks with courage. | 你凭借超凡的勇气挺过来了 |
[33:44] | I think you deserve a reward. | 我该给你个奖励 |
[33:51] | If I may offer you a piece of advice though… | 不过我还是要给你个建议 |
[33:57] | Pace yourself. | 悠着点 |
[33:58] | We’ve got a long way to go. | 往后的路还长着呢 |
[34:06] | You wanna torture me, fine. | 你要折磨我 随便来 |
[34:09] | But let him go. He’s your brother. | 把他放了 他是你弟弟 |
[34:11] | You overestimate my fondness for my sibling. | 你高估了我对兄弟的感情 |
[34:14] | My brother’s fate was sealed the second he murdered our mother. | 他杀害我们母亲的那一刻 就决定了他的命运 |
[34:19] | And lucky you, get to watch. | 但你很幸运 可以看着他死 |
[34:22] | Gaius didn’t kill her. | 你母亲不是盖亚斯杀的 |
[34:25] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[34:27] | He couldn’t do it, | 他下不了手 |
[34:30] | but I was happy to. | 但我很乐意代劳 |
[34:34] | After all the suffering she caused, she deserved an ugly death. | 她造成了那么多苦难 活该惨死 |
[34:37] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[34:39] | She didn’t go easy. | 她死得很凄惨 |
[34:42] | Begged and whimpered like a coward. | 像懦夫一样啜泣着 乞求我 |
[34:46] | No. | 不 |
[34:47] | But I jammed my knife into the old bitch’s blow-hole | 但我还是把刀插进了那老贱人的吸气孔 |
[34:50] | and watched the light fade from her eyes. | 看着她的眼神一点点涣散 |
[35:22] | Who are you? Did Pilgrim send you? | 你是谁 朝圣派你来的吗 |
[35:29] | Hello, Juliet. | 你好 朱丽叶 |
[35:35] | Get the others to safety. | 带其他人安全离开 |
[35:36] | Chau and I need some privacy. | 我和周需要单独待一会儿 |
[35:45] | Figured you’d emerge from the muck | 就知道你终究还是会 |
[35:47] | to save your little pet eventually. | 从烂泥里爬起来救你的小宠物 |
[35:49] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来做个了结吧 |
[35:53] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你永远不会说这句呢 |
[36:40] | You’re gonna die like you lived, Minerva. | 你的死亡将和你在世时一样凄惨 米涅娃 |
[36:44] | A broken little bitch. | 像一个破烂下贱的小婊子 |
[38:23] | Tell me how to defeat Pilgrim. Tell me. | 告诉我该如何打败朝圣 告诉我 |
[38:26] | You can’t. Not anymore. | 你无法打败他了 再也不可能了 |
[38:28] | There was once a great power inside you, | 你体内曾有强大的力量 |
[38:31] | but it was locked away, to hide you from the Black Lotus. | 但为了让你躲避黑莲的追捕 它被封印起来了 |
[38:33] | How do I unlock it? | 怎样才能解封 |
[38:34] | It’s impossible. Only your sister could, and she’s dead. | 不可能的 只有你姐姐能 但她已经死了 |
[38:41] | They’ve come for us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[38:43] | Take the needle out. | 把针拔出来 |
[38:46] | You trusted me, and I let you down. | 你信任过我 我却让你失望了 |
[38:48] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿你吧 |
[38:51] | Let me fight! | 让我战斗 |
[38:54] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[39:04] | I want Sanzo alive. | 要活捉三藏 |
[39:05] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[39:24] | Go! | 上 |
[39:55] | Been a long time, Ankara. | 好久不见 安卡拉 |
[39:57] | Magnus. | 麦格纳斯 |
[39:59] | You’ve grown old. | 你老了 |
[40:01] | And you haven’t changed at all. | 你却一点都没变 |
[40:04] | You’re still heartless. | 你还是那么无情 |
[40:07] | Good to know that even after all these years, | 很高兴知道 即使过了这么多年 |
[40:11] | I can still count on you to lead me where I need to go. | 你还是能带我到我想去的地方 |
[40:23] | And who might you be? | 你又是谁 |
[40:25] | I’m nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[40:27] | Everybody’s somebody. | 人总有某个身份 |
[40:30] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[40:37] | Bajie, no! | 八戒 不要 |
[41:11] | No! | 不 |
[41:12] | No. | 不要 |
[41:14] | As sentimental as ever. | 还是跟以前一样多愁善感 |
[41:18] | And even more foolish. | 甚至更蠢了 |
[41:20] | I just wanted to see Azra. | 我只是想见见阿兹拉 |
[41:22] | To lay my bones to rest in its ruins. | 让我的骸骨长眠于它的废墟中 |
[41:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:27] | You’ll see it soon enough. | 你很快就能见到了 |
[41:45] | Take him. | 带上他 |
[41:47] | We’re heading back to Razor Ridge. | 我们回刀锋脊 |