时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Welcome to Razor Ridge, Sanzo. | 欢迎来到刀锋脊 三藏 |
[00:39] | I don’t know that name. | 我完全不知道这个名字 |
[00:41] | You’re a hard man to find. | 要找你可真不容易 |
[00:43] | But Ankara has never steered me wrong. | 但安卡拉给我指引的方向从未错过 |
[00:46] | You know, she offered to trade her life for yours and your friend’s. | 她曾提出用你和你朋友的命 来换取她自己的命 |
[00:52] | Where is Bajie? | 八戒在哪儿 |
[00:54] | Oh, last time I saw him, he was lying in a pool of his own blood. | 上次我见到他时 他正躺在自己的血泊里 |
[01:00] | Very dead. | 死透了 |
[01:02] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[01:08] | The only reason you’re still alive | 你还能活到现在的唯一原因 |
[01:11] | is because we can help each other. | 就是我们可以互相帮助 |
[01:13] | Ankara told me all about the Black Lotus. | 安卡拉跟我说了黑莲的事 |
[01:16] | How you razed Azra and murdered my sister. | 以及你是如何毁灭阿兹拉 杀害我姐姐的事 |
[01:21] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[01:24] | Ankara didn’t know the whole story. | 安卡拉并不知道完整的故事 |
[01:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:28] | I’m Kannin. Your sister. | 我是凯琳 你姐姐 |
[02:35] | No, boy. You’re not going out like this. | 不 小子 你不能就这么死掉 |
[02:52] | Welcome back, you little prick. | 欢迎回来 你个小混蛋 |
[02:55] | What did you bring me back for, you silly old bat? | 你将我复生干什么 你个愚蠢的老家伙 |
[02:59] | You always were my favorite. | 你曾经一直是我的最爱 |
[03:02] | Just don’t tell anyone. | 不过别告诉任何人 |
[03:11] | Where did those bastards take Sunny? | 那些混蛋把桑尼带去哪儿了 |
[03:13] | Razor Ridge. | 刀锋脊 |
[03:17] | But he can’t be saved. | 但你救不了他 |
[03:19] | Oh, get out, while you still can. | 趁你还有能力逃走 赶快逃吧 |
[03:30] | Ankara. | 安卡拉 |
[04:14] | My friend, Tate. Where is he? | 我朋友泰特 他在哪儿 |
[04:16] | I saw you needle him. | 我看到你给他扎针了 |
[04:19] | Not all the sleepers survive the process. | 并非所有沉睡者都能在这过程中活下来 |
[04:23] | All he wanted was to be free. | 他当年一心所求的不过是自由 |
[04:34] | Patience, dear one. | 要有耐心 至亲天赋者 |
[04:37] | She will pay for her transgressions. I promise. | 她会为她的罪过付出代价的 我保证 |
[04:39] | Look into the eyes of the innocents you incarcerated. | 看看被你囚禁的这些无辜者的眼睛吧 |
[04:42] | The ones who saw through your hypocrisy | 他们都是看穿你的虚伪 |
[04:45] | and dared to defy your lies and empty promises. | 敢于对你的谎言和虚假的承诺发起挑战的人 |
[04:55] | I want to welcome our brothers and sisters who have been asleep. | 我想欢迎所有此前一直沉睡的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:59] | You have woken in a new world. | 你们在一个崭新的世界里醒来 |
[05:01] | One where you have nothing to fear. | 在这里 你们不用惧怕任何事 |
[05:06] | I freed you so that together we can build a new Azra. | 我释放了你们 现在我们可以共建一个全新的阿兹拉 |
[05:11] | A place where your Gift won’t be shunned. | 在那里 你们的天赋不必再隐藏 |
[05:16] | It will be celebrated. | 而是会被颂扬 |
[05:19] | This man is no liberator! | 这个人绝不是解放者 |
[05:22] | He wants to use your Gift to conquer his enemies. | 他只是想利用你们的天赋来征服他的敌人 |
[05:25] | Says the woman who incarcerated you in an endless nightmare. | 一个将你们囚禁在无尽噩梦中的女人 竟有脸说这话 |
[05:29] | Don’t believe me, ask your brother, M.K. | 你们可以不信我 问问你们的兄弟MK |
[05:32] | After he escaped this prison, I found him at death’s door. | 他在逃离这座监狱后 我在他濒死时发现了他 |
[05:37] | I restored his health | 我让他恢复了健康 |
[05:38] | and taught him to treasure his Gift. | 并教会他珍惜他的天赋 |
[05:40] | When he told me of your plight | 当他告诉我你们的困境时 |
[05:43] | we embarked on our journey to free you. | 我们历尽艰辛 来到这里释放你们 |
[05:47] | I believe you can’t change the world by hiding on a mountain. | 我坚信 躲在深山是无法改变世界的 |
[05:53] | You must do it through action. | 你必须通过实际行动才能改变 |
[05:56] | Together, we can wipe the Badlands clean | 只要齐心协力 我们就能将恶土清理干净 |
[06:01] | and usher in the dawn of a new age. | 引入新时代的黎明 |
[06:05] | A golden age. | 黄金时代 |
[06:07] | One where you will walk the Earth like gods among men. | 在那里 你们行走于世间 如同神灵行走于凡间 |
[06:13] | Pilgrim! | 朝圣 |
[06:14] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[06:18] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[06:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:47] | When I was younger, my father said I wouldn’t live to see 25. | 我小的时候 我父亲说我活不到25岁 |
[06:49] | He said I was too weak to survive the Badlands. | 他说我太弱了 不可能在恶土存活下来 |
[06:52] | Here I am, last one standing. | 但现在我成了全家最后一个活着的人 |
[06:56] | Well, the dead don’t decide the future, we do. | 死人无法决定未来 只有我们可以 |
[06:59] | Now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[07:02] | Take this to White Bone, | 把这个带去白骨庄园 |
[07:03] | show your sister’s head to her troops | 将你姐姐的头颅展示给她的军队看 |
[07:05] | and tell them one war has ended | 告诉他们 一场战争已经结束了 |
[07:06] | but another is about to begin. | 但新的战争即将开始 |
[07:10] | Sure you don’t want to bring this yourself? | 你确定你不想亲自拿过去吗 |
[07:12] | I’ll be back soon. Nix will ride with you. | 我很快就回来 妮克丝跟你一起去 |
[07:16] | Send her to the Sanctuary, | 叫她去避难所 |
[07:18] | if Pilgrim tries anything, | 如果朝圣有任何举动 |
[07:19] | Lydia will need all the help she can get. | 莉迪亚将需要她能得到的一切帮助 |
[07:23] | Looks like someone could use her mother right now. | 看上去某人现在非常需要她的母亲 |
[07:50] | I’m coming to get you, Sunny. | 我一定会来救你的 桑尼 |
[07:56] | Unshackle him. | 将他的锁链解开 |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:05] | Giving you a chance to escape. | 给你一个逃跑的机会 |
[08:08] | There are 25 guards on this level, | 这一层有25个守卫 |
[08:10] | another 50 below. | 下面一层有50个 |
[08:12] | If you get past them, | 如果你能闯过他们 |
[08:13] | there’s still the matter of a dozen steel doors. | 还要突破十几扇钢铁之门才行 |
[08:16] | Do you want to make a run for it? | 你想拼命逃出去吗 |
[08:19] | Or learn who you really are? | 还是知晓你真正的身份 |
[08:24] | I know my sister and I were hunted by the Black Lotus | 我知道我姐姐和我曾被黑莲追杀 |
[08:28] | and then she sacrificed herself so that I could escape. | 然后她牺牲了自己 让我逃跑 |
[08:31] | That’s true. Except, they didn’t kill me. | 那是真的 只是 他们没有杀我 |
[08:34] | They saved me. | 他们救了我 |
[08:35] | You’re not my sister. She died so that I could live. | 你不是我姐姐 她为了我能活命 自己选择了死亡 |
[08:39] | I’m standing right in front of you, Sanzo. | 我现在就站在你面前 三藏 |
[08:41] | Stop playing mind games with me and tell me what you want. | 别再跟我玩脑力游戏了 直接告诉我你想要什么 |
[08:43] | I want you to remember who you are. | 我想让你记起来你是谁 |
[08:57] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[09:00] | Inside your memory. | 在你的记忆里 |
[09:16] | – I’ve had enough. – Pick it up. | -我受够了 -捡起来 |
[09:17] | I yield, brother. | 我投降 兄弟 |
[09:18] | We go again! | 再来一次 |
[09:19] | Sanzo, stop! | 三藏 住手 |
[09:23] | You okay, Taurin? | 你还好吗 托林 |
[09:27] | Why are you so hard on him? | 你为什么要对他这么狠 |
[09:28] | You know how much he looks up to you like a brother. | 你知道他一直敬你如兄长 |
[09:31] | Are you worried about the ceremony tomorrow? | 你是在担心明天的仪式吗 |
[09:34] | As certain as the sun sets and the moon rises, | 就如每天的日落月升一样无法改变 |
[09:37] | I’ll be by your side, Sanzo. | 我会一直站在你身边 三藏 |
[09:39] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[09:42] | Come on, I’ll race you home. | 来 我带你回家 |
[09:59] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[10:21] | I know what you’re thinking, Sanzo, | 我知道你在想什么 三藏 |
[10:23] | but killing me isn’t gonna help you get what you want. | 但杀了我并不能帮助你得到你想要的 |
[10:26] | And what’s that? | 我想要什么 |
[10:27] | Pilgrim dead. I want the same thing. | 杀了朝圣 我也想 |
[10:32] | Until a few weeks ago, | 在几周前 |
[10:33] | I’d never even heard of the Black Lotus. | 我甚至都没听说过黑莲 |
[10:35] | That would be the ambition of a secret brotherhood, would it not? | 那不正是一个秘密教会的目的吗 |
[10:40] | To remain secret. | 保持隐秘 |
[10:42] | We’ve been around for more than 500 years. | 我们已经存在超过五百年了 |
[10:45] | Moving in the shadows. | 在暗影中潜行 |
[10:47] | Passing on our knowledge from generation to generation. | 将我们的知识代代相传 |
[10:53] | This outpost is just one of many. | 这里只是众多前哨站中的一个 |
[10:57] | Do you really think those black-eyed scum exist only in the Badlands? | 你真以为那帮黑眼渣滓 只有恶土才有吗 |
[11:02] | Why do you hate them so much? | 你为什么这么恨他们 |
[11:06] | They were responsible for the fall of the old world. | 就是他们导致了旧世界的崩塌 |
[11:08] | Our founders tried to warn the people | 本教的创立者们试图警告人们 |
[11:11] | that the “Gifted” ones would lead to their destruction. | 天赋者们会导致他们的灭亡 |
[11:13] | But their warnings went unheeded | 但他们的警告没有得到重视 |
[11:15] | until it was too late. | 直到最后一切已经太迟 |
[11:17] | Then, we learnt that a new city was being built | 后来 我们发现阿兹拉的残垣之上 |
[11:19] | in the rubble of Azra. | 正在建起一座新的城市 |
[11:21] | The haven for the dark ones. | 黑暗天赋者的天堂 |
[11:24] | We could not let history repeat itself. | 我们不能让历史重演 |
[11:27] | You were the one who betrayed Ankara. | 是你背叛了安卡拉 |
[11:29] | We stopped them before they destroyed us all. | 我们在他们毁灭我们所有人之前阻止了他们 |
[11:33] | But it seems the old woman had the last laugh. | 但那老女人还是笑到了最后 |
[11:37] | She used you to create a monster. | 她利用你制造出了一个魔鬼 |
[11:42] | Pilgrim isn’t the only monster here. | 朝圣可不是这里唯一的魔鬼 |
[11:47] | Get him fed. | 给他食物 |
[11:56] | Give him time. I can unlock his Gift. | 给他点时间 我能解封他的天赋 |
[12:01] | You’ve shown your loyalty to me, | 你已经向我证明了你的忠诚 |
[12:03] | and for that reason I shall indulge you. | 因此我会纵容你 |
[12:13] | But never forget, | 但永远不要忘记 |
[12:14] | you will always be just a filthy little dark-eyed one. | 你永远只是一个肮脏的黑暗天赋者 |
[12:24] | You remember this old relic? | 你还记得这个老古董吗 |
[12:28] | A souvenir from Azra. | 来自阿兹拉的纪念品 |
[12:32] | You have until the sand runs out to unlock him. | 在沙子漏完之前解封他的天赋 |
[12:56] | Why don’t I remember anything about you? | 为什么我不记得任何关于你的事 |
[12:59] | Locking away your memories was the only way i could keep you safe. | 封锁你的记忆是我唯一能保证你安全的方法 |
[13:03] | So, how is it that you’re working for | 所以 你怎么会为 |
[13:04] | the people that tried to kill us? | 想要杀我们的人效力 |
[13:06] | Magnus took me in. | 麦格纳斯收留了我 |
[13:08] | He became a father to me. He showed me the truth. | 他待我如父亲一般 他告诉了我真相 |
[13:10] | We are the ones who pose a threat to the world. | 我们才是这个世界的威胁 |
[13:13] | Pilgrim confirms that. | 朝圣的出现也确定了这点 |
[13:16] | If you have a trained army, why do you need me? | 既然你们已经有训练有素的军队了 为何还需要我 |
[13:19] | Your Gift is special. It’s powerful. | 你的天赋很特殊 非常强大 |
[13:22] | Didn’t you ever wonder why your fighting skills were superior? | 你难道没有想过为什么你的战斗技能如此出众吗 |
[13:25] | Pilgrim can’t be both dark-eyed and shut you down. | 朝圣不能既成为黑暗天赋者 又封印你的天赋 |
[13:28] | He’ll have to choose, and that’s how you can beat him. | 他必须做出选择 你就要利用这一点打败他 |
[13:31] | Use one enemy to defeat another. | 利用一个敌人打败另一个敌人 |
[13:33] | You’re not my enemy, Sanzo. You’re my brother. | 你不是我的敌人 三藏 你是我弟弟 |
[13:36] | Ankara said you are the only one that can unlock my Gift. | 安卡拉说只有你才能解封我的天赋 |
[13:40] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[13:41] | Yes, but you’ve been locked for such a long time. | 是的 但你被封印太久了 |
[13:45] | If we go too fast, the shock will kill you. | 如果太心急 产生的冲击会要了你的命 |
[13:51] | I need you to free your mind and remember. | 我需要你释放思想 努力回忆 |
[14:03] | I remember this place. It’s the great hall in Azra. | 我记得这地方 这是阿兹拉的大礼堂 |
[14:08] | We must now look to a future beyond these walls. | 我们现在必须展望这高墙之外的未来 |
[14:13] | Of the future in which we bring Azra’s enlightenment | 在那个未来 我们将把阿兹拉的文明 |
[14:16] | to the entire world. | 带给全世界 |
[14:18] | This is my pendant ceremony. | 这是我的授勋仪式 |
[14:20] | And no one was prouder than our father. | 当时没人比我们的父亲更加骄傲 |
[14:29] | Sanzo and Taurin are the guardians of that future. | 三藏和托林 就是那个未来的守护者 |
[14:59] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么要给我看这些 |
[15:01] | Because this was the day your innocence ended. | 因为你的纯真就是在这一天终结的 |
[15:18] | Sanzo, come with me. | 三藏 跟我来 |
[16:06] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[16:17] | How did you sneak through the city’s defenses? | 你们是怎么突破城市的防线的 |
[16:34] | I ask again. | 我再问一次 |
[16:49] | Where did you get this? | 这东西是从哪来的 |
[17:00] | You have until the sand runs out to confess | 你最好在沙子漏完之前开口 |
[17:04] | or you will die like your friends. | 不然你就会像你的朋友们一样死去 |
[17:13] | Death is always hard to watch. | 死亡总是让人目不忍视 |
[17:15] | But no one can know of our existence. | 但绝不能让任何人知晓我们的存在 |
[17:18] | But why, father? | 可是为什么 父亲 |
[17:21] | People are afraid of what they don’t understand. | 人们害怕他们不理解的东西 |
[17:23] | We must protect them from themselves. | 我们必须保护他们不被自己伤害 |
[17:26] | When the sand runs out, | 待沙子漏尽 |
[17:28] | it will be your duty to end the young man’s life. | 结束这个年轻人的生命将是你的职责 |
[17:31] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[17:33] | Killing is your destiny, Sanzo. | 杀戮是你的命运 三藏 |
[17:36] | There can be no turning back. | 无法回头 |
[17:38] | It is who you are. | 这就是你的本性 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. Every paradise has its price. | 我很遗憾 天堂的存在必有其代价 |
[18:21] | Even Azra. | 阿兹拉也不例外 |
[18:47] | Now, I have your sacred knowledge | 现在我已经拥有了你神圣的智慧 |
[18:49] | and the loyalty of your former pupils. | 和你曾经的门徒们的忠诚 |
[18:52] | You have a bunch of scrolls and some misguided children. | 你只有一堆卷轴和一群迷途的孩子 |
[18:58] | For someone so enlightened, | 你如此睿智 |
[19:00] | how can you be so blind to your own hubris? | 怎么会盲目到看不清自己的狂妄 |
[19:07] | You speak of hubris? | 你还敢说我狂妄 |
[19:09] | Yours is bleeding from your eyes. | 你的狂妄正从眼里喷涌而出 |
[19:12] | Absolute power is an illusion. | 绝对的力量只是你的幻觉 |
[19:15] | It fades away just when you need it the most. | 在你最需要的时候 它就会消失殆尽 |
[19:21] | True power hides until it is ready to strike. | 真正的力量在暗中蛰伏 等待时机出击 |
[19:36] | You treat the Gift like it is a weapon that you can wield. | 你把天赋当作你能操控的武器 |
[19:40] | It is not. | 但它不是 |
[20:16] | From this moment forward, | 从此刻开始 |
[20:21] | you will stand by my side | 你就站在我身侧 |
[20:24] | as my most trusted warrior | 作为我最信任的勇士 |
[20:26] | and my one true son. | 和我真正的儿子 |
[21:02] | Oh, fantastic. I was just thinking, | 真棒 我刚刚还在想 |
[21:04] | I hope there’s an impregnable stone fortress | 「我正”希望”那里有一座坚不可摧的石堡 |
[21:06] | I have to break into. | 让我闯进去呢」 |
[21:07] | ‘Cause I never get tired of that. | 因为我永远不会厌倦这个 |
[21:10] | When you get to the Sanctuary, ask for Lydia. | 等你到达避难所之后 求见莉迪亚 |
[21:13] | Tell her The Widow sent you. | 跟她说是艳寡妇派你来的 |
[21:14] | Why would she believe me? | 她为什么要相信我 |
[21:17] | Show her this. It’s Baron Chau’s. | 给她看这个 这是周领主的 |
[21:22] | Thank you, for looking out for my mother. | 谢谢你 保护我母亲 |
[21:25] | She’s a warrior. I’ve never met anyone quite like her. | 她是个勇士 我从未见过像她这样的人 |
[21:37] | You know, Minerva said the same thing about you. | 其实 米涅娃对你也是同样的评价 |
[21:41] | Why do I get a feeling you don’t approve of our relationship. | 我为何觉得 你并不认可我和你母亲的关系 |
[21:44] | I just need to know that you’re serious. | 我必须知道你是认真的 |
[21:47] | It is for me. | 对我来说是认真的 |
[21:48] | If you break her heart, I’ll cut yours out. | 如果你伤了她的心 我就挖出你的心 |
[22:03] | Magnus told me about the tattoos on your back. | 麦格纳斯跟我说了你背部的纹身 |
[22:06] | I wiped you clean. | 我曾将你的记忆抹除干净 |
[22:08] | Gave you a new start. | 给了你一个新的开始 |
[22:09] | You could have been anything and you still became a killer. | 你本来可以成为任何类型的人 却依然成了杀手 |
[22:13] | I also broke free, found love. | 我还冲破了自由 找到了真爱 |
[22:18] | Had a wife. | 有过一个妻子 |
[22:20] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[22:23] | People like us aren’t worthy of love. | 像我们这种人 不配拥有爱 |
[22:25] | That’s what the Gift does. It destroys all it touches. | 天赋就会这样 它会毁掉它能触及的一切 |
[22:29] | That’s Magnus talking. | 那是麦格纳斯喜欢说的话 |
[22:31] | He showed me the beauty of the old world. | 他给我看了旧世界的美 |
[22:34] | And how it was destroyed by our kind. | 以及它是如何被我们这种人毁掉的 |
[22:37] | You think the Black Lotus are some kind of saviors? | 你觉得黑莲是某种救世主吗 |
[22:40] | They’re doing what must to secure peace. | 他们只是为了保护和平在做些不得已的事 |
[22:44] | That’s exactly how my Baron | 当初我的领主也是这样 |
[22:45] | justified the things I did in his name. | 为我以他的名义做的事找正当理由 |
[22:48] | But there has to be another way. | 但是肯定有别的办法 |
[22:50] | This is the fate we deserve. | 这是我们注定拥有的命运 |
[22:51] | Because that’s what Magnus told you to think? | 因为麦格纳斯叫你这么想的吗 |
[22:54] | He didn’t save you, he broke you. | 他不是救了你 他是毁掉了原来的你 |
[22:55] | He took me in. He gave me a family when I had none. | 他收留了我 他在我没有家人时给了我一个家 |
[22:59] | He took a scared girl and fed you lies | 他收留了一个惊恐的女孩 向她灌输谎言 |
[23:01] | until that’s the only truth you could see. | 直到那成为你唯一可以看到的真相 |
[23:03] | I know because my Baron did the same thing to me. | 我很清楚 因为我的领主曾对我做过同样的事 |
[23:05] | He called me his son, but I was just a dog. | 他称我为他的儿子 但我只是一条狗而已 |
[23:12] | Kannin, what happened to us isn’t your fault. | 凯琳 我们遭遇的事 并不是你的错 |
[23:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:23] | It’s yours. | 是你的错 |
[24:11] | Pilgrim… | 朝圣 |
[24:14] | He woke the sleepers. | 他唤醒了沉睡者 |
[24:17] | Now they are marching on the Badlands. | 现在他们正在恶土四处进军 |
[24:19] | What about Sunny and Bajie? | 桑尼和八戒呢 |
[24:21] | They had Ankara and were heading here. | 他们抓到了安卡拉 原本是要来这里的 |
[24:24] | They never arrived. | 他们从未到达 |
[24:31] | The Mirror chamber. Take me there. | 镜室 带我去那里 |
[24:42] | Will you journey with me? | 你愿意跟我一起踏上这段旅程吗 |
[25:09] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[25:12] | The last place I ever felt true happiness. | 曾让我感到真正幸福的最后一个地方 |
[25:16] | The time before the Gift. | 在天赋出现前的世界 |
[25:18] | When I wasn’t the Master. | 当年我还不是宗师 |
[25:21] | I was simply… Ada. | 我只是 艾达 |
[25:36] | My brother’s. | 这是我哥哥的坟墓 |
[25:42] | I was ten. | 我当时才十岁 |
[25:45] | We were out picking blackberries | 我们出去采黑莓 |
[25:46] | like we did every solstice. | 我们每年夏至日都会这么做 |
[25:49] | I remember we were laughing | 我记得我们当时开心地笑着 |
[25:52] | and then I pricked my finger on a thorn. | 然后一根刺刺破了我的手指 |
[25:57] | As I looked at the blood the world went black. | 当我看着手指流出的血时 世界变得一片漆黑 |
[26:00] | The day your Gift first appeared. | 那天是你的天赋第一次觉醒 |
[26:04] | When I woke, I was standing over my brother’s body. | 等我醒来时 我哥哥的尸体已经躺在了我的脚下 |
[26:08] | His neck was broken. | 他的脖子被扭断了 |
[26:11] | At first I wasn’t sure what had happened | 一开始我不确定究竟发生了什么事 |
[26:14] | until I saw the terror in my parents’ eyes. | 直到我看见我父母眼中的恐惧 |
[26:17] | The way my mother looked at me, | 我母亲当时看着我的样子 |
[26:20] | such fear… | 如此惊恐 |
[26:24] | such shame. | 如此羞耻 |
[26:32] | I thought the Monastery was an oasis | 我曾以为修道院是一个绿洲 |
[26:34] | where we could be safe | 在那里我们可以很安全 |
[26:35] | from the cruelty of the world | 不用遭受外面世界的残酷 |
[26:38] | and the world could be safe from us. | 世界也不会被我们伤害 |
[26:40] | But it was a prison, | 但那是个监狱 |
[26:42] | and I was the warden. | 我就是典狱长 |
[26:45] | No better than the people I was trying to protect us from. | 和那些伤害我们的坏人比 我也好不到哪里去 |
[26:49] | And now my hypocrisy has come back to kill me. | 现在我的虚伪将会要了我的命 |
[26:55] | I always admired you. | 我一直都很喜欢你 |
[26:58] | And now you’re here at the moment of my passing. | 现在 你在这里见证我的死亡 |
[27:01] | You are my final lesson. | 你就是我的最后一课 |
[27:06] | I’ve made mistakes. So many. | 我也犯过很多的错 |
[27:10] | Stop looking to a greater authority for answers. | 不要再向更高的权威寻求答案了 |
[27:14] | You need to find them inside you. | 你要在你的内心深处找到答案 |
[27:21] | Create a world where there are no more masters. | 创造一个没有宗师的世界 |
[27:42] | My time on this earth is over. | 我在这世上的时间已经到了尽头 |
[27:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:57] | There must be something you can tell me about defeating Pilgrim. | 关于如何打败朝圣 你一定可以给我一些建议 |
[28:01] | He is weak from raising the sleepers. | 他因为唤醒沉睡者 现在非常虚弱 |
[28:04] | You need to strike now | 你们必须现在出击 |
[28:05] | before his strength is restored. | 否则他的力量又会恢复 |
[28:09] | Thank you… Ada. | 谢谢你 艾达 |
[28:59] | Yeah, lovely. | 好吧 真可爱 |
[29:22] | Hello, asshole. You remember me? | 你好啊 混蛋 还记得我吗 |
[29:25] | I was the one with the bad case of heartburn. | 我就是之前犯了胃灼热的那个 |
[29:27] | I’m feeling a lot better, thank you very much. | 我现在感觉好多了 真是多谢你了 |
[29:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:36] | Oh, a nice little souvenir. | 真是个不错的纪念品 |
[29:38] | Yeah, so we don’t run into anymore of you assholes. | 太好了 这样就不会遇到你那些走狗了 |
[29:43] | Let’s go. Get up! | 我们走 给我起来 |
[29:49] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[29:51] | Bajie? I thought you were dead. | 八戒 我以为你已经死了 |
[29:53] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[29:54] | But I am still ticking, my friend. Let’s go. | 但我现在还活着 我们走 |
[29:57] | I can’t leave without my sister. | 我不能不带我姐姐 独自离开 |
[29:59] | Your sister? | 你姐姐 |
[30:00] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[30:01] | Fine, we’ll get her on the way out. | 好吧 我们出去的时候顺路救走她 |
[30:05] | Let Magnus go. | 放了麦格纳斯 |
[30:07] | You better back off, bitch. | 你最好给我退后 贱人 |
[30:08] | That’s my sister. | 那是我姐姐 |
[30:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:12] | Kannin, Bajie’s a friend. | 凯琳 八戒是我朋友 |
[30:14] | This is our chance. We can all get out of here now. | 这是我们的机会 我们可以一起离开这里 |
[30:16] | She doesn’t belong to you. She belongs to me. | 她跟你们不是一类人 她跟我才是同一类人 |
[30:19] | Show them you’re a true believer. | 让他们看到你是真正的信徒 |
[30:22] | See, only too willing to sacrifice her life for our cause. | 她愿意为了我们的大业 牺牲她自己的生命 |
[30:27] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[30:34] | Bajie, let him go. | 八戒 放了他 |
[30:36] | – What? – Just do it. | -什么 -照我说的做 |
[30:40] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直令人难以置信 |
[30:43] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[30:46] | Take them to the chain room. | 把他们带去锁链室 |
[30:59] | Not only did I rise from the dead, | 我不仅死而复生 |
[31:04] | I found this secret prison, | 我还发现了一个秘密监狱 |
[31:06] | I snuck in, | 我悄悄溜进来 |
[31:08] | I took out three guards | 我干掉了三个守卫 |
[31:09] | and I had a plan for us to get us out here. | 我还有个完善的逃跑计划 |
[31:12] | Only for you to do a shit of defeat out of the anus of victory. | 但你却将本该有的成功 化作乌有 |
[31:19] | You’re going to wish that witch | 你接下来会希望那个女巫 |
[31:20] | had never brought you back to life. | 从未将你复活 |
[31:26] | You know, I has this rig built for Kannin. | 我当时建造这套设备 是为了囚禁凯琳 |
[31:34] | Needed something she couldn’t use her Gift to escape from. | 我需要建造一套她无法靠天赋逃脱的刑具 |
[31:40] | And hanging here in these chains, | 在被这些锁链束缚的时候 |
[31:45] | she came to realize that I was her only way out. | 她意识到我是她唯一的出路 |
[31:50] | It wasn’t long | 很快 |
[31:54] | before she went from this dungeon to my bed. | 她就从这地牢 爬到了我的床上 |
[32:00] | That’s more like the Sanzo I remember. | 这才像我记忆中的三藏嘛 |
[32:03] | Last time we met, I was your prisoner. | 上次我们见面时 我是你的囚犯 |
[32:09] | Your father plans to use you as a weapon. | 你父亲打算将你作为武器 |
[32:12] | He’s going to harness your Gift | 他会控制你的天赋 |
[32:14] | to cleanse the world of all those who don’t believe in Azra. | 清除掉这世上所有不信奉阿兹拉的人 |
[32:19] | Help free me and I can take you away from here, | 你帮忙放了我 我就带你离开这里 |
[32:21] | to a place where your father will never find you. | 到一个你父亲永远找不到你的地方 |
[32:25] | When the sand runs out, | 等沙子漏尽时 |
[32:26] | it will be your duty to end the young man’s life. | 结束这个年轻人的生命将是你的职责 |
[32:35] | Sanzo! | 三藏 |
[32:40] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[32:48] | You remember me now, don’t you? | 你现在想起我来了 对不对 |
[32:50] | You helped me once, Sanzo. | 你曾经帮过我一次 三藏 |
[32:52] | Thanks to you, your father’s dream was destroyed, | 多亏了你 你父亲的美梦被摧毁了 |
[32:56] | along with his city and everyone you ever loved. | 连同他的城市和你爱过的每一个人 |
[33:03] | Now I’m going to use your special Gift | 现在我会用你的天赋 |
[33:05] | to destroy Pilgrim and all his followers. | 来毁灭朝圣和他的信徒 |
[33:08] | I will not be your weapon. | 我绝不做你的武器 |
[33:10] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[33:13] | Once Kannin unlocks you, you’ll be under her control. | 一旦凯琳将你解封 你就会受她的控制 |
[33:17] | That’s what she was trained to do. | 那是她被培养出的技能 |
[33:19] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:20] | Ask her. | 不信你问她 |
[33:24] | It’s time for you and your sister to fulfill your destinies. | 你和你姐姐完成使命的时候到了 |
[33:31] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[33:32] | Once Sanzo goes dark eyed, | 一旦三藏进入黑眼状态 |
[33:36] | I’ll make sure he kills you first. | 我会确保他第一个杀的人就是你 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[33:58] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[34:07] | You can’t let her take your Gift. Do you hear me? | 你不能任由她夺走你的天赋 你听见了吗 |
[34:11] | Don’t do this. We can find another way to stop Pilgrim. | 别这么做 我们可以想别的办法阻止朝圣 |
[34:16] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:17] | My son needs you. Sanzo needs you. | 我儿子需要你 三藏需要你 |
[34:19] | Ignore him. Do it now! | 无视他 立刻开始 |
[34:22] | This is not love. | 这不是爱 |
[34:23] | This is control. | 这是控制 |
[34:25] | Remember what he put you through. | 想想他让你经受了怎样的折磨 |
[34:26] | How he locked you in these chains. | 他是如何用这些锁链捆住你的 |
[34:29] | Forced you into his bed! | 强迫你成为他床上的玩物 |
[34:32] | Remember! | 快想起来 |
[35:17] | Sound the alarm! | 敲响警报 |
[36:20] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[36:23] | I just wanna say, I think we probably | 我只想说 我们可能初相识 |
[36:26] | got off on the wrong foot. | 就不小心结下了梁子 |
[36:31] | No hard feelings, then. | 那就都别放在心上了 |
[37:28] | You never were a killer. | 你从来就不是一个杀手 |
[37:44] | We should leave. | 我们该走了 |
[37:49] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[42:21] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[42:24] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[42:28] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim! | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[42:31] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim… | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[42:34] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim… | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |
[42:37] | Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim… | 朝圣 朝圣 朝圣 |