时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Get them to safety. Go! | 护送他们去安全的地方 快 |
[00:14] | Take everyone to the refugee camp. | 带所有人去难民营 |
[00:15] | Get to the tunnel. Hurry! | 去地道 快点 |
[00:18] | I never took you for a coward. | 我没想到你是个懦夫 |
[00:23] | Tilda, get Henry out of here. | 蒂尔达 带亨利走 |
[00:26] | Go with them. | 你跟他们一起走 |
[00:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[00:37] | This is for Castor. | 这是为卡斯特报仇 |
[01:36] | Where’s Lydia? Where’s Moon? | 莉迪亚和穆恩在哪儿 |
[01:40] | He was right behind me. | 他刚才就在我后面 |
[01:58] | Your Azra will be a wasteland. Just like your soul. | 你的阿兹拉将会变成废土 就像你的灵魂一样 |
[02:05] | Time to join your brother, dear one. | 是时候跟你的兄弟团聚了 至亲天赋者 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry, Nathaniel. | 我很遗憾 纳撒尼尔 |
[04:50] | Lydia deserved so much more than this. | 莉迪亚不该是这种结局 |
[05:01] | I was hoping that when Pilgrim was defeated, | 我本来希望击败朝圣后 |
[05:03] | she will rule the Badlands in my place. | 她能接替我统治恶土 |
[05:09] | And what would be left to rule? | 到那时还剩下什么可统治的呢 |
[05:14] | An empire of the dead? | 死人帝国吗 |
[05:16] | It was our only shot. We had to take it. | 那是我们唯一的机会 我们不得不冒险 |
[05:27] | Lydia did warn you not to provoke Pilgrim. | 莉迪亚提醒过你 不要激怒朝圣 |
[05:32] | But we had to do things your way. | 但你非要一意孤行 |
[05:35] | You did this. | 是你害死她的 |
[05:37] | The witch is the one who killed her. | 杀死她的人是女巫 |
[05:41] | No, Nathaniel’s right. | 不 纳撒尼尔说得对 |
[05:43] | All you do is fight for your people. | 你不过是为你的人民而战 |
[05:46] | People who still need you. You’re their Baron. | 他们仍然需要你 你是他们的领主 |
[05:49] | There are no Barons anymore. | 已经没有领主了 |
[06:39] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[06:53] | Nathaniel? Lydia? | 纳撒尼尔 莉迪亚 |
[06:56] | Flea? | 小跳蚤 |
[07:01] | Sunny… | 桑尼 |
[07:06] | It’s Nix. | 是妮克丝 |
[07:12] | She saved my life. And, I wasn’t here to return the favor. | 她救过我的命 我却没能救她的命 |
[07:18] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 就算你在场 也改变不了什么 |
[07:23] | If Pilgrim got to Nix, | 如果朝圣对妮克丝下手了 |
[07:25] | then what if he found Henry? | 那他会不会也找到亨利了 |
[07:26] | No, no, no. Don’t go there, all right? | 不不不 别那么想 好吗 |
[07:28] | We don’t know anything at this point. | 目前我们一无所知 |
[07:31] | The Widow’s body isn’t here. | 艳寡妇的尸体不在这里 |
[07:34] | If she’s still alive, there must be survivors. | 如果她还活着 就一定有幸存者 |
[07:37] | All right. So where are they? | 好吧 那他们在哪儿 |
[08:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:16] | You’re lucky you don’t have morning sickness yet. | 你很幸运 还没出现害喜症状 |
[08:20] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 好好珍惜现在吧 |
[08:26] | The witch was right. | 女巫说对了 |
[08:28] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[08:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:33] | It just goes to show you that even in our darkest hour, | 这说明即使在我们最黑暗的时刻 |
[08:36] | there is always a ray of hope. | 也总是有一线希望 |
[08:45] | Uh, don’t breathe a word of this to anyone. | 不要把这事告诉任何人 |
[09:18] | I told you, with the priestess’ help, | 我说了 有女祭司的帮助 |
[09:21] | it was only a matter of time | 我们就能修复圣殿 |
[09:22] | before we got the chamber fixed and working again. | 恢复其功能 这只是时间问题 |
[09:26] | Our patience has been rewarded. | 我们的耐心得到了回报 |
[09:29] | The chamber is restored. | 圣殿的功能已恢复 |
[09:31] | Our family is reunited, | 我们的家人也已团聚 |
[09:35] | and our army has just won its first battle. | 而我们的军队刚取得了第一场胜利 |
[09:39] | Now, at last, I can begin the final stage of our work. | 现在 我终于可以开启最后阶段的工作 |
[10:04] | Leave it. | 放着吧 |
[10:11] | M.K., you haven’t eaten since we got back. | MK 从我们回来后 你什么都没吃过 |
[10:17] | People are worried about you. | 大家都很担心你 |
[10:20] | No one’s seen you since the battle. | 战斗结束后 没人见过你 |
[10:34] | Have you seen enough? | 你现在看够了吗 |
[10:54] | Look at them all. | 你看这些人 |
[10:56] | Totemists, Clippers, Butterflies. | 图腾族 剪刀军 蝴蝶军 |
[11:00] | And to think, it only took a psychopath like Pilgrim | 仔细一想 仅是靠朝圣这样的一个疯子 |
[11:04] | to bring the Badlands together. | 就让整个恶土团结起来 |
[11:36] | Hey, little man. Miss me? | 小家伙 想我了吗 |
[11:43] | I’ve never seen him smile like that before. | 我以前从没见过他露出这样的笑容 |
[11:52] | Thank you for protecting Henry. | 谢谢你保护亨利 |
[11:55] | You saved my son’s life. | 你救了我儿子的命 |
[11:59] | Look, we’ve both done things that can never be forgiven. | 听着 我们都做过不可原谅的坏事 |
[12:04] | But if we’re gonna leave a better world for Henry, | 但如果我们要为亨利留下一个更好的世界 |
[12:06] | for our future, | 为我们的未来 |
[12:08] | we’re gonna have to put that behind us | 我们就得放下仇恨 |
[12:10] | and fight Pilgrim together. | 同心协力对抗朝圣 |
[12:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:18] | We’ll never defeat him. | 我们永远无法战胜他 |
[12:21] | But you’ve been fighting for the Badlands for so long. | 但你已经为恶土抗争了这么久 |
[12:24] | And what good did that do? | 那又带来过什么好处呢 |
[12:25] | He slaughtered my best fighters, and he murdered my people. | 他屠杀了我最优秀的战士们 谋害了我的人民 |
[12:28] | But we have to try. | 但我们总得试试 |
[12:30] | Yeah, I already have. | 是啊 我已经试过了 |
[12:33] | I’ve already lost too much. | 我已经失去了太多 |
[12:37] | I can’t risk that again. | 我不能再冒那个险 |
[13:11] | Darkness is not meant to be a permanent condition, | 黑暗并不是永恒不变的 |
[13:15] | even for one as strong as you. | 即便是对你这么强大的人来说 |
[13:19] | Tell me, my son, | 告诉我 孩子 |
[13:20] | how long has it been since you last turned off your gift? | 你关闭自己的天赋多久了 |
[13:23] | Hours? Days? | 几小时 几天 |
[13:26] | I’ve been trying to use it to heal myself. | 我一直试图用天赋治愈我自己 |
[13:30] | I’ve seen The Master do it. | 我看过宗师这么做 |
[13:33] | And were you able to? | 那你做到了吗 |
[13:39] | What does it look like? | 你说呢 |
[13:42] | Then why do you persist? | 那你为什么还继续尝试 |
[13:43] | ‘Cause at least it kills the pain. | 因为那至少能为我止痛 |
[13:47] | I don’t feel anything. It’s the best feeling I can imagine. | 我没有任何感觉 这是我能想象的最好的感觉 |
[14:13] | It is not escape we seek, but ascension. | 我们追求的不是逃离 而是升天成神 |
[14:19] | We are closer than ever to realizing the dreams of our ancestors. | 我们前所未有地接近实现祖先的梦想 |
[14:23] | But if we are to succeed, | 但如果我们要成功 |
[14:26] | I need you now more than ever | 我比以往任何时候都更需要你 |
[14:28] | to teach my followers how to control their newfound gift, | 来教导我的信徒如何控制他们刚得到的天赋 |
[14:33] | just as you once taught Nix. | 就像你曾经教妮克丝那样 |
[14:38] | Do not worry about how the world sees you, dear one, | 别担心世人会怎样看待你 至亲天赋者 |
[14:45] | be proud of what you have become. | 为自己的成就感到骄傲 |
[14:49] | Forgive me, Pilgrim. There’s someone here to see you. | 请原谅打扰 朝圣 有人求见 |
[15:05] | Hello, Taurin. | 你好 托林 |
[15:12] | The greatest minds in the world once gathered in this very hall, | 世界上最伟大的人曾聚集在这个大厅里 |
[15:15] | hoping to save humanity from ruin. | 希望拯救人类 不被毁灭 |
[15:20] | Sweet Kannin. | 亲爱的凯琳 |
[15:22] | How fortunate it is this that we are reunited in time | 真幸运啊 我们能及时团聚 |
[15:25] | for you to see me complete their work. | 让你见证我完成先人的使命 |
[15:27] | Is it fortune? Or by her own design? | 真的是幸运吗 还是她刻意设计的 |
[15:32] | You fear me. | 你畏惧我 |
[15:34] | No need. | 没必要 |
[15:36] | I was Taurin’s protector once. | 我曾经是托林的保护者 |
[15:39] | But you did not protect him. | 但是你没能保护好他 |
[15:41] | You let Azra fall under your watch. | 你眼看着阿兹拉沦陷 |
[15:45] | Mind your tone! | 注意你的语气 |
[15:47] | The Black Lotus are the ones to blame for what befell Azra. | 黑莲才是导致阿兹拉陷落的罪魁祸首 |
[15:54] | Not you. My poor, dear sister… | 不是你 我可怜的 亲爱的姐姐 |
[16:00] | Where have you been all these years? | 这么多年来你去哪了 |
[16:03] | All over these lands. | 四处漂泊 |
[16:05] | I never stopped searching for you. Or Sanzo. | 我从未放弃过寻找你和三藏 |
[16:14] | Then I take it you found him. | 看来你找到他了 |
[16:18] | He told me what you’re doing, that’s why I’m here. | 他告诉了我你在做什么 所以我才会来这里 |
[16:24] | I failed to protect you once, but I can still save you now. | 曾经我没能保护你 但现在我还能救你 |
[16:29] | You were just a child back in Azra, | 在阿兹拉的时候你还是个孩子 |
[16:32] | but I was old enough to see the truth of that place. | 但我算是个大人 能看清那地方的真相 |
[16:35] | Our elders wanted more than | 我们的长老们不仅仅是想 |
[16:36] | just to spread their Gift through the world. | 把他们的天赋散播到全世界 |
[16:40] | They were going to kill anyone who didn’t have it. | 他们打算杀掉所有没有天赋的人 |
[16:44] | Genocide. That is the true legacy of Azra. | 大屠杀 那才是阿兹拉真正的传承 |
[16:56] | If what you say is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[16:59] | then who am I to defy the will of our elders? | 那我又岂能违背长老们的意愿 |
[17:04] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:05] | My destiny is to fulfill the dream of Azra. | 我的命运是实现阿兹拉的梦想 |
[17:11] | If humanity refuses to live peacefully with our kind, | 如果人类拒绝与我们和平共处 |
[17:18] | then they will cease to live altogether. | 那他们就将彻底灭绝 |
[17:23] | Your soul is already poisoned. | 你的灵魂已经被污染了 |
[17:27] | You damned yourself when you took the Gift. | 你接受天赋的时候 导致自己身受诅咒 |
[17:29] | You were never meant to have it. | 你本就不该拥有天赋 |
[17:30] | How dare you speak to your messiah this way? | 你怎么敢这样对你的救世主说话 |
[17:33] | You see things others cannot. | 你能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[17:35] | But when it comes to Taurin, you are more blind than anyone. | 但在托林的事上 你比任何人都盲目 |
[17:38] | Look deeper, you’ll see where his true path leads. | 看得更深入 你就会发现他真正的道路通向何方 |
[17:47] | We need to strike back now. | 我们必须马上反击 |
[17:49] | Pilgrim and his acolytes won’t be expecting a counter-attack | 朝圣和他的信徒们不会预料到袭击避难所后 |
[17:52] | so soon after storming the Sanctuary. | 这么快就会有反击 |
[17:54] | And there’s never been a stronger more capable group of warriors | 而且从来没有过如此强大的一群战士们 |
[17:57] | than the ones standing right here. | 聚集在一起 |
[17:59] | Pilgrim is stronger. | 朝圣更强大 |
[18:00] | No. Sunny’s right. We don’t have another choice. | 不 桑尼说得对 我们别无选择 |
[18:05] | Yes, we do. This world is bigger than the Badlands. | 不 我们有选择 这个世界不是只有恶土 |
[18:08] | We need to get out while we can, find a new place to start over. | 我们得趁有机会赶紧走 找个地方重新开始 |
[18:12] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[18:14] | Not till Cressida meets the end of my sword. | 除非等我一剑砍了克蕾西达 |
[18:17] | And how many more people will die before you satisfy your revenge? | 在你成功报仇之前 还要死多少人 |
[18:20] | Let’s face reality, even the Master’s no match for Pilgrim. | 面对现实吧 连宗师都不是朝圣的对手 |
[18:23] | Then we need to find fighters who are. | 那我们就得找到能打败他的战士 |
[18:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:26] | Even our best Clippers couldn’t defeat Pilgrim’s army. | 连我们最厉害的剪刀军都打不过朝圣的军队 |
[18:32] | Assassins trained to kill Dark Ones. | 专门被训练来杀黑暗天赋者的杀手 |
[18:36] | The Black Lotus? You can’t be serious. | 黑莲 你没开玩笑吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah, yeah, I’m being deadly serious. | 不 不 我很认真 |
[18:42] | It’s time to fight fire with fire. | 是时候以火攻火了 |
[18:44] | We don’t need them. | 我们不需要他们 |
[18:45] | They are exactly who we need. | 我们需要的正是他们 |
[18:47] | Listen, I know you don’t like the plan. | 听着 我知道你不喜欢这个计划 |
[18:48] | But they are the only bloody hope we’ve got right now. | 但他们是我们如今唯一的希望 |
[19:04] | If words alone cannot convince you | 如果单凭言语不能使你相信 |
[19:07] | of the righteousness of our quest, | 我们的追求是正义的 |
[19:13] | then perhaps this will. | 那么也许这会使你相信 |
[19:19] | I remember hearing stories about this place when I was a girl. | 我记得小时候听过关于这个地方的故事 |
[19:24] | The Meridian Chamber. Birthplace of Azra. | 正午圣殿 阿兹拉的发源地 |
[19:29] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 很壮观 不是吗 |
[19:33] | This temple is what our fathers spent their whole lives seeking, | 我们的父辈花费毕生精力寻找这个神殿 |
[19:39] | and their fathers before them. | 他们的父辈也一样 |
[19:48] | Our fathers were wrong. | 我们的父辈错了 |
[19:52] | This is no temple, it’s a laboratory. | 这不是神殿 这是实验室 |
[19:56] | Built by men and women clouded by arrogance. | 由被傲慢蒙蔽双眼的男人和女人建造 |
[20:00] | Seeking to tame nature only to have it turn on them. | 妄图驯服自然 却被反噬 |
[20:04] | Such blasphemy. | 你这是渎神 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry, Taurin. | 对不起 托林 |
[20:13] | I can’t let you finish what our ancestors started. | 我不能让你完成祖先开始的事 |
[20:17] | I see that God is testing me | 我看到神灵又在 |
[20:18] | with yet another treasonous apostate. | 用另一个背叛者来考验我 |
[20:22] | If that is His will, then so be it. | 如果这是他的意愿 那好吧 |
[20:26] | I remember you seemed so strong to me when I was a child. | 我还记得小时候 你看起来那么强大 |
[20:32] | Now it’s time for you to see what true strength looks like. | 现在该让你见识真正的力量是什么样的了 |
[21:36] | Go. Tell Sanzo what you saw here today. | 走吧 去告诉三藏你今日的所见 |
[21:40] | I’ve taken your Gift, now you two are powerless to stop me. | 我剥夺了你的天赋 你们两个都无力阻止我了 |
[22:11] | Never known you to run away from a fight. | 从没想过你会逃避争吵 |
[22:17] | You wanna tell me what’s really going on? | 你能告诉我到底怎么了吗 |
[22:26] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[22:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:38] | I can’t believe it. I… | 真不敢相信 我… |
[22:40] | Tell me, how do you feel? What… What do you need? | 告诉我 你感觉怎么样 你需要什么吗 |
[22:42] | – I don’t need anything. – This is incredible. | -我什么也不需要 -这太棒了 |
[22:44] | – Gaius… – I swear, | -盖亚斯 -我发誓 |
[22:46] | – listen to me. – I will protect you and our child with my life. | -听我说 -我会用生命保护你和孩子 |
[22:48] | I don’t need anybody to protect me. | 我不需要任何人来保护我 |
[22:51] | I don’t even know if I want any of this. | 我都不知道自己想不想要这孩子 |
[22:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[23:04] | I don’t know if I can be a warrior and a mother. | 我不知道自己能否同时当好战士和母亲 |
[23:08] | And how am I supposed to make that choice? | 我要如何做出选择 |
[23:10] | There’s nothing to choose. | 你不需要做任何选择 |
[23:11] | Yes, there is. Look at us, look at this place. | 不 有的 看看我们 看看这里 |
[23:14] | Is it even fair to bring a child into a world like this? | 把孩子带到这样的世界来 对孩子来说公平吗 |
[23:17] | All the more reason for us to fight. | 那我们就更该拼尽全力抗争了 |
[23:23] | Minerva, please. | 米涅娃 求你了 |
[23:25] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[23:28] | It’s not up to us. It’s up to me. | 要做决定的不是我们 是我一个人 |
[23:42] | I thought you stole this map | 我以为你偷地图 |
[23:43] | to avoid the Black Lotus, not go looking for them. | 是为了避开黑莲 而不是要找他们 |
[23:45] | Yeah, but that… Plans change. | 是没错 但是 计划有变 |
[23:47] | Listen, if we just roll up to Razor Ridge | 听着 如果我们去刀锋脊 |
[23:50] | to see your friend Magnus, | 找你的朋友麦格纳斯 |
[23:51] | he will kill us before we get a chance to say a word, | 他会在我们开口前就杀了我们 |
[23:54] | which is not good. | 那可不妙 |
[23:55] | But, look at this outpost. It’s an old bus depot. | 但看看这个前哨站 是个旧汽车站 |
[23:58] | It’s remote. I doubt it’s gonna be too heavily guarded. | 非常偏僻 我猜不会有重兵把守 |
[24:02] | I don’t think the Black Lotus | 我觉得如果黑莲看到 |
[24:03] | will feel like negotiating | 我们带着一队剪刀军出现 |
[24:04] | when we roll up with an army of Clippers. | 是不会想和我们谈判的 |
[24:06] | Then we won’t bring an army of Clippers. | 那我们就不带剪刀军 |
[24:10] | This is the last time you get to make the plan. | 这是你最后一次做计划 |
[24:13] | It is a good plan. And nothing the two of us can’t handle. | 这是个好计划 我们兄弟同心 其利断金 |
[24:17] | It’s not just you two… | 不止你们两个 |
[24:20] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[24:24] | I remember seeing you in battle once when I was Quinn’s Regent. | 我记得我还是奎恩的摄政王时 在战斗中见过你一次 |
[24:28] | You’re a hell of a fighter. | 你是个厉害的战士 |
[24:29] | But I can’t promise how this will go. | 但我不敢保证事态会怎样发展 |
[24:31] | Things could get ugly fast. | 可能很快就会惨不忍睹 |
[24:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[24:35] | You’re fighting for a future that your child can grow up in. | 你抗争是为了让你的孩子能在美好的未来长大 |
[24:38] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[24:40] | You bang Flea. | 你搞了小跳蚤 |
[24:42] | You brave, horny idiot. | 你个胆大又好色的蠢货 |
[24:44] | Look, if this is the only way to defeat Pilgrim, I’m in. | 听着 如果这是击败朝圣唯一的办法 我加入 |
[24:49] | Let’s do it. | 那就走吧 |
[24:55] | New Azra. | 新阿兹拉 |
[24:58] | Nix said that we’d see it together. | 妮克丝说我们会一同看到的 |
[25:06] | Nix was a traitor. She deserved to die. | 妮克丝是叛徒 她该死 |
[25:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[25:17] | She lied to me like everyone else. | 她像其他人一样骗了我 |
[25:21] | Sunny, Widow, Master… | 桑尼 艳寡妇 宗师 |
[25:28] | Even my mother lied to me. | 甚至我母亲也骗了我 |
[25:35] | Pilgrim is the only person | 朝圣是唯一一个 |
[25:36] | who was never afraid to tell me the truth. | 不害怕告诉我真相的人 |
[25:43] | Kingdoms aren’t built on dreams, Eli. | 王国不是建立在梦之上的 伊莱 |
[25:48] | They’re built on sacrifice and struggle. | 而是建立在牺牲和斗争之上 |
[25:52] | That’s the real world. | 那才是真正的世界 |
[26:01] | Not everyone gets a happy ending. | 不是每个人都会有幸福的结局 |
[26:21] | Hey, aren’t you the Iron Rabbit? | 嘿 你不是铁兔吗 |
[26:29] | Odessa. What are you doing here? | 奥黛莎 你怎么会来这里 |
[26:32] | Waiting for bread like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 等面包 |
[26:34] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[26:35] | No. It’s not mine. | 不 不是我的血 |
[26:38] | My camp got raided by Nomads. | 我的营地被浪人袭击了 |
[26:40] | With Chau and The Widow now out of power, | 现在周和艳寡妇都失了势 |
[26:42] | there’s no one to keep order anymore. | 没人维持秩序了 |
[26:45] | We barely made it out of there alive. | 我们好不容易才活着逃了出来 |
[26:47] | What… “We”? | 什么 “我们” |
[26:49] | They were out of blankets, | 他们没有毯子发放了 |
[26:50] | but this should keep us warm tonight. | 但这应该能让我们今晚不会太冷 |
[26:53] | Um, Mercy, this is Tilda. | 梅希 这位是蒂尔达 |
[26:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:59] | It was… Um, I’m glad you’re safe. | 那… 我很高兴你没事 |
[27:02] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:04] | Tilda, wait! | 蒂尔达 等等 |
[27:11] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[27:13] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[27:15] | I thought we could just sit back | 我以为我们可以躲在后面 |
[27:17] | and let everyone else fight for a better world. | 让其他人为了创建更美好的世界而战 |
[27:19] | But the… The fight came for me anyway. | 但 战斗还是找上了我 |
[27:24] | You’re going after Pilgrim, aren’t you? | 你要去对付朝圣 是不是 |
[27:26] | – Then we’ll fight with you. – No. | -那我们和你一起战斗 -不 |
[27:28] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[27:30] | Please. I want to help. | 拜托 我想帮忙 |
[27:32] | Because I still love you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[27:37] | And if anything happened to you, I couldn’t live with myself. | 如果你出了任何事 我都不能原谅自己 |
[27:42] | Take these people and lead them out of the Badlands. | 带领这些人离开恶土 |
[27:44] | Take them somewhere safe until this is over, | 带他们去安全的地方 直到这一切结束 |
[27:47] | or in case we don’t make it back alive. | 或者我们没能活着回来 |
[27:50] | What? | 什么 |
[27:51] | You and Mercy chose happiness, | 你和梅希选了幸福 |
[27:54] | because that’s what you deserve. | 因为你值得拥有 |
[27:57] | And it may be too late for me, but it is not too late for you. | 那对我来说或许已经太晚了 但对你来说还不晚 |
[28:10] | Blood of Azra. | 阿兹拉之血 |
[28:16] | Show me what I must see. | 让我看到我该看到的 |
[28:57] | Behold, my new Azra. | 看啊 我的新阿兹拉 |
[29:00] | Isn’t it glorious? | 多么辉煌壮丽 |
[29:24] | I never thought I’d live long enough to have a family. | 我从未想过我能活到拥有家庭的那天 |
[29:26] | You know, the Chau name has been a curse to me. | 周这个家族姓氏就是我的诅咒 |
[29:29] | I was afraid of passing it on. | 我很怕将之传下去 |
[29:31] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[29:34] | So, what’s the hardest part about being a father? | 所以做父亲最难的地方是什么 |
[29:37] | Why are you asking him? | 你为什么问他 |
[29:38] | I’m the one that does all the heavy lifting with that child. | 我才是费心费力照顾他儿子的人 |
[29:41] | Cleaning it, changing it, | 清洗 换尿布 |
[29:42] | carrying it halfway across the Badlands. | 带着孩子横跨恶土 |
[29:43] | I had to jerk off a goat! | 我甚至不得不挤羊奶喂他 |
[29:45] | – Shut up. – Tell me to “shut up,” | -闭嘴 -让我闭嘴 |
[29:46] | I’m practically that boy’s mother. | 我几乎就是那孩子的妈 |
[29:53] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[30:10] | Easy, mate. Easy. | 放松 兄弟 放松 |
[30:14] | All right. Now… | 好的 现在 |
[30:18] | I want you to go and send an invite to your commandant Magnus. | 我希望你能去给你的指挥官麦格纳斯发送邀请 |
[30:23] | I want you to tell him that we wanna have a little word with him. | 我想让你告诉他 我们要跟他谈一谈 |
[30:30] | All right? Now, I’m gonna let you go. | 听懂了吗 现在我会放开你 |
[30:35] | Three, two, one. Go! | 三 二 一 放 |
[30:40] | After Pilgrim and Cressida are dead, I’m done. | 等朝圣和克蕾西达死后 我的使命就完成了 |
[30:46] | Where will you go? | 你到时候要去哪里 |
[30:47] | Back to the wasteland, where you found me. | 回废土 就是你找到我的地方 |
[30:50] | Shit. Where I never should have left. | 妈的 我当初就不该离开 |
[30:58] | Oh, by the way, Gaius told me the news. | 还有 盖亚斯跟我说了那个好消息 |
[31:04] | You want my advice? | 你想听我的建议吗 |
[31:06] | Do your kid a favor, get rid of it. | 为了你的孩子着想 打掉吧 |
[31:13] | Yeah. Sure, it may hurt a little now. | 没错 你可能会痛苦一段时间 |
[31:17] | But not as much as when you lose that child a few years down the road. | 但比养了几年后再失去 要好受一些 |
[31:23] | Take it from someone who lost everything… | 就当这是我的忠告 毕竟我失去了一切 |
[31:27] | Twice. | 两次 |
[31:43] | Where is Kannin? | 凯琳在哪儿 |
[31:45] | Gone. | 走了 |
[31:46] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[31:49] | What if I did? | 杀了又怎么样 |
[31:56] | Then it was God’s will. | 那这就是天意 |
[32:01] | I had only hoped to speak with her once more. | 我只是希望能再跟她说几句话 |
[32:04] | About what? | 说什么 |
[32:06] | Nothing of great importance. | 不是什么重要的事情 |
[32:09] | If she was working against our cause, | 既然她要阻止我们的大业 |
[32:11] | she could have provided useful information about our enemies. | 她或许能够提供关于我们敌人的有用信息 |
[32:15] | Our enemies are no longer a threat. | 我们的敌人已不再是威胁 |
[32:18] | I left Kannin alive. | 我饶了凯琳一命 |
[32:22] | Powerless and broken, | 她现在没有力量 深受重创 |
[32:25] | as a warning to anyone else who dares defy me. | 我用她来警告所有胆敢违抗我的人 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry if I frightened you earlier. | 我刚刚可能吓到你了 抱歉 |
[32:45] | You don’t know what this feels like. | 你不明白这是什么感觉 |
[32:48] | First, Sanzo, now Kannin. | 三藏和凯琳先后背叛我 |
[32:55] | You’re the only one I can still trust. | 我唯一能信任的人只剩你了 |
[33:43] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[33:46] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[33:48] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[33:51] | – Excuse me? – Sunny! | -搞什么 -桑尼 |
[33:54] | He’s not here. Who are you? | 他不在 你是谁 |
[33:57] | My name’s Kannin. | 我叫凯琳 |
[33:58] | Sunny’s sister? | 桑尼的姐姐 |
[34:00] | But he said you left the Badlands. | 但他说你离开恶土了 |
[34:01] | Please… I need to find him before it’s too late. | 拜托 我需要找到他 再晚就来不及了 |
[34:06] | I need to warn him of what’s coming. | 我要提醒他即将到来的事 |
[34:08] | Well, he already left. | 他已经离开了 |
[34:11] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[34:12] | To find the devil who took you from him. | 去寻找把你从他身边夺走的那个魔鬼 |
[34:16] | I want them found, you understand? No excuses. | 找到他们 明白吗 不要找借口 |
[34:19] | Sir! Sanzo and his friend | 长官 三藏和他的同伙们 |
[34:21] | showed up at our outpost in sector 23. | 出现在了我们在23区的一个前哨站 |
[34:24] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:25] | Sir, they want to talk to you. | 长官 他们想跟你谈谈 |
[34:29] | Put a squad together. I’ll lead it myself. | 召集一支队伍 我亲自率领 |
[34:31] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:41] | It’s been hours. You think this guy is coming? | 已经好几个小时了 你觉得他还会来吗 |
[34:45] | This is Bajie’s plan, not mine. | 这是八戒的计划 不是我的 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I figure he’s still coming. | 没错 我觉得他还会来的 |
[34:50] | He will not miss a chance to rip our heads off. | 他不会错过砍掉我们脑袋的机会 |
[34:56] | My father used to be obsessed with places like this. | 我父亲以前痴迷于这种地方 |
[34:59] | Abandoned bus depots? | 废弃公车站吗 |
[35:00] | Remnants of the old world. | 旧世界的遗留物 |
[35:04] | He used to send scouts to find these things for him. | 他以前会派探子去找这些东西 |
[35:08] | And sometimes I’d go with him to explore. | 有时候我会跟他一起去探索 |
[35:14] | Do you ever wonder how a civilization so advanced | 你们有没有想过 一个如此发达的文明 |
[35:17] | could just destroy themselves? | 为何会自我毁灭 |
[35:23] | Honestly, I think people just get safe, | 说实话 我觉得人们只是太安逸了 |
[35:29] | comfortable in their little lives. | 小日子过得太舒适了 |
[35:31] | Then, from out of the blue,someone like Pilgrim turns up. | 后来 像朝圣这样的人凭空冒了出来 |
[35:35] | And the next thing you know, we are all living in the Badlands. | 下一刻 我们就已经生活在恶土中了 |
[35:42] | You sure you want to bring a kid into this? | 你确定要将孩子带到这样的世界来吗 |
[35:51] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[36:05] | You must really want to die. | 你们肯定是很想死 |
[36:07] | We didn’t come to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[36:09] | Well, you came to the wrong place, my friend. | 那你来错地方了 朋友 |
[36:11] | Please, shut up. Listen, we don’t need to like each other. | 闭嘴吧 听着 我们不需要喜欢彼此 |
[36:14] | But, I don’t know if you know this, | 但 我不知道你知不知道 |
[36:15] | but we share a common enemy right now. | 我们现在有一个共同的敌人 |
[36:17] | Pilgrim is trying to build an army of Dark Ones. | 朝圣想建立一支由黑暗天赋者组成的军队 |
[36:20] | He needs to stopped now, before it’s too late. | 我们必须立刻阻止他 再迟就来不及了 |
[36:24] | What are you proposing? | 你们有什么提议 |
[36:27] | Let… Let’s call it a limited partnership. | 就 就称之为「限制性合作」吧 |
[36:29] | There’s no one better at fighting Dark Ones than the Black Lotus. | 没有人比黑莲更擅长对抗黑暗天赋者 |
[36:32] | And, uh, right now we… | 而且 目前我们 |
[36:34] | We need all the help we can… We can get. | 我们需要一切能得到的帮助 |
[36:38] | Is that right, Sanzo? | 是吗 三藏 |
[36:41] | You’re willing to ride with the man | 你愿意和我并肩作战吗 |
[36:42] | who burned down your home | 我可是烧毁了你的家园 |
[36:44] | and slaughtered your family in their beds? | 趁你的家人熟睡时杀了他们的人 |
[36:54] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[36:57] | What happens when this is all over? | 这事结束之后怎么办 |
[36:59] | We can worry about killing each other once Pilgrim is dead. | 我们可以等朝圣死后再来研究怎么互相残杀 |
[37:06] | Sounds like a very reasonable compromise. | 听起来是非常合理的妥协 |
[37:14] | I, however, do not believe in compromises. | 然而 我不接受妥协 |
[37:25] | All right, makin’ plans is difficult. | 好吧 制定计划太难了 |
[38:02] | Hello! Lovely. | 你好呀 真棒 |
[38:37] | Magnus. | 麦格纳斯 |
[38:42] | I’m gonna enjoy breaking you all over again. | 我会很享受再次毁掉你的过程 |
[39:39] | Sunny, get your ass over here. | 桑尼 滚过来 |
[39:52] | Your commander is dead. | 你们的指挥官已经死了 |
[39:55] | Lay down your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[40:02] | It’s time to start a new chapter for the Black Lotus. | 黑莲是时候翻开新篇章了 |
[40:06] | Far more will die if we don’t work together to stop Pilgrim. | 如果我们不携手阻止朝圣 会死更多人 |
[40:10] | Why should we listen to you? | 我们为什么要听你的 |
[40:12] | You’re a Dark One, too, just like Pilgrim. | 你也是黑暗天赋者 跟朝圣一样 |
[40:17] | Not anymore. | 我已经不是了 |
[40:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | What happened to your Gift? | 你的天赋怎么了 |
[40:25] | The Chamber’s working again. We have to work fast. | 圣殿的功能恢复了 我们必须迅速行动 |
[40:32] | Fight with us. | 跟我们并肩作战 |
[40:35] | Help save the world that you swore to protect. | 去拯救这个你们曾发誓要守护的世界 |
[41:30] | Behold, my new Azra. | 看啊 我的新阿兹拉 |
[41:36] | Isn’t it glorious? | 多么辉煌壮丽 |