时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | You okay? It’s all right? | 你没事吧 还好吧 |
[01:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[01:51] | You’re in my room. | 你在我的房间里 |
[01:58] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[02:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:28] | Play our song. | 演奏我们的歌曲 |
[02:45] | You like wine. | 你喜欢红酒的 |
[02:47] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[02:55] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[02:57] | But, um… | 但是… |
[03:00] | There’s nothing. | 什么都记不得 |
[03:07] | Nothing? | 一点也不吗 |
[03:11] | No. | 不记得 |
[03:23] | Not even the night we met? | 我们相遇的那晚也不记得吗 |
[03:25] | The night we met? | 我们相遇的那晚 |
[05:09] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[05:27] | I’ll get to it. | 我回头写 |
[05:31] | Did it feel any different? | 感觉有什么不同吗 |
[05:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | I’ll write it down for you. | 我给你写下来 |
[05:42] | And no. | 没有 |
[05:44] | Didn’t feel anything like her. | 感觉完全不像她 |
[06:52] | 呼入 帕克 地点未知 | |
[07:05] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[07:07] | I’m doing everything I can to help him | 我在尽我所能帮他 |
[07:09] | and he gives me nothing. | 他却毫无反馈 |
[07:12] | So are you going to do it again? | 你还要再做吗 |
[07:18] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[07:19] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是在帮他 |
[07:20] | Clinical help. | 临床治疗 |
[07:22] | They’ll take him from me. | 他们会把他夺走 |
[07:23] | Would that be so terrible? | 那就很糟吗 |
[07:26] | I’m worried, Vic. | 我担心 小维 |
[07:28] | – I can protect him. – What about you? | -我可以保护他 -那你呢 |
[07:31] | I mean, how far are you willing to go for him? | 你要为他做到什么程度 |
[07:33] | He’ll never give you the whole truth in that journal of his. | 你在他的那本日记里是永远找不到全部真相的 |
[07:35] | You need to see him in the act to understand. | 你得亲眼看到他那么做才能理解 |
[07:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[07:40] | You know I can’t observe the experiment | 你知道我观察实验 |
[07:42] | without altering the results. | 会影响结果 |
[07:44] | Bullshit excuse. | 扯淡的借口 |
[07:45] | Even with observation bias, | 就算有观察偏倚 |
[07:46] | the firsthand accounting yields more accurate data than hearsay. | 亲眼观察也能比转述获取更多准确数据 |
[07:49] | How? | 怎么观察 |
[07:51] | Record him. | 录下他 |
[07:52] | And create a chain of evidence? | 留下证据链吗 |
[07:54] | Start a live feed. | 用直播信号 |
[07:57] | It’s the only way to really know. | 只有这样才能真正知道 |
[09:12] | Are you her? | 你是她吗 |
[09:14] | Are you someone else? | 你是别人吗 |
[09:17] | – I’m me? – Are you sure? | -我是我吧 -你确定吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:28] | Do you even remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[09:32] | – No. – Remember me! | -不 -记起我 |
[09:39] | Play our song. | 演奏我们的歌曲 |
[10:10] | I want to go. | 我想走 |
[11:23] | Get the fuck out of my car. | 滚下我的车 |
[11:25] | – Get the fuck out of here. – You can’t fucking leave me! | -滚出来 -你不能丢下我 |
[11:27] | – Fuck off! – I don’t know where the fuck I am! | -滚开 -我都不知道我在哪 |
[11:29] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[11:31] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[11:37] | You piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[11:39] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[11:47] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[12:09] | Left me out here in the middle of nowhere | 把我丢在这荒无人烟的地方 |
[12:11] | without a fucking phone. | 还不给我电话 |
[12:13] | I swear to God if I ever see you again, | 我发誓 如果我再见到你 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我一定要杀了你 |
[12:16] | Fucking dick! | 该死的混蛋 |
[12:20] | Piece of shit. I swear to God. | 混蛋 我发誓 |
[12:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:25] | Didn’t meant to startle you. | 无意吓到你的 |
[12:29] | You know you’re goin’ the wrong way? | 你知道你走错路了吧 |
[12:30] | How do you know which way I’m going? | 你怎么知道我要往哪走 |
[12:32] | Well, you’re on foot, so… if you keep goin’ that way, | 你在步行 如果你继续往那边走 |
[12:36] | you’re gonna be walking in the dark all night. | 你要在黑夜里走一宿了 |
[12:38] | Yeah, but how’d you get here? | 好吧 但你怎么走到这儿的 |
[12:40] | I live about half mile that way. | 我住在那边半英里的地方 |
[12:44] | Is there anything else that direction? | 那边还有什么东西吗 |
[12:46] | I mean, there’s a town, | 有个小镇 |
[12:47] | but that’s, like, a six-hour walk. | 但那要走六个小时 |
[12:49] | You got a car? | 你有车吗 |
[12:50] | No. | 没有 |
[12:54] | Well, I guess we’re going to your place then. | 那看来我们得去你家了 |
[13:00] | Is that a problem? | 不行吗 |
[13:03] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:13] | It’s fucking freezing. | 冻死我了 |
[13:17] | You gonna give me your jacket or? | 你要把你的外衣借给我吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[13:22] | Here. | 给 |
[13:28] | You got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:30] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[13:31] | I’m Ashley. | 我是艾什莉 |
[13:55] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[13:58] | It just doesn’t feel– | 感觉不… |
[13:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:00] | – Why isn’t it working? – Because it’s bullshit. | -为什么不行 -因为这太扯了 |
[14:03] | It’s fake. | 是假的 |
[14:05] | I am trying, Spencer, I really am, | 我在努力了 斯宾塞 真的 |
[14:09] | but if you don’t help me, I can’t help you. | 但如果你不帮我 我就不能帮你 |
[14:12] | This is only our fourth attempt, | 这才是第四次尝试 |
[14:13] | and I don’t want to keep you locked up in here, | 我并不想一直把你关在这里 |
[14:18] | but if you go out again and… | 但如果你再出去 |
[14:26] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[14:31] | Just give me a little more time. | 再给我点时间吧 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:50] | God damn you. | 你个该死的 |
[14:51] | I didn’t need to see that. | 我不需要看到那个 |
[14:52] | Yes, you did. | 你需要 |
[14:54] | You want to help satisfy his needs. | 你想帮忙满足他的需要 |
[14:57] | Keep him from killing anybody real. | 以免他真杀掉什么人 |
[15:00] | Then you need to witness him in the act. | 那你就需要看到他那么做 |
[15:02] | You just wanted to make me feel guilty. | 你只是想让我有负罪感 |
[15:05] | Complicit. | 像个共犯 |
[15:06] | – Aren’t you? – I need your advice. | -你不是吗 -我需要你的建议 |
[15:08] | He’s your responsibility too. | 他也是你的责任 |
[15:11] | What did you learn? | 你了解到了什么 |
[15:13] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[15:15] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[15:16] | It’s not real enough. | 不够真实 |
[15:18] | Will it ever be enough | 能达到那个真实度吗 |
[15:19] | to keep him from killing someone else? | 让他不去再杀别人 |
[15:25] | What are you going to do | 你要怎么 |
[15:26] | to make the next one more real? | 让下一个更真实 |
[15:30] | I’m going to spend more time with her, | 我要多花点时间陪她 |
[15:32] | give her attention, compassion. | 给她关注 同情心 |
[15:35] | How much time can you give the analogue | 你能在模拟物上投入多少时间 |
[15:36] | without interfering with your work? | 而不影响你的工作 |
[15:38] | This is my work. | 这就是我的工作 |
[15:39] | I mean Harris Genetics. | 我是指哈里斯基因的工作 |
[15:41] | You know, your company? | 你的公司 |
[15:43] | My company is about to roll out | 我的公司就要推出 |
[15:45] | the world’s first custom-grown cloned organs. | 世界首个定制克隆器官了 |
[15:49] | We’re going to own the transplant business. | 我们将完全占有器官移植行业 |
[15:52] | But they have noticed your absence, yes? | 但他们发现了你的缺席 是吧 |
[15:55] | If I were a man, | 如果我是个男人 |
[15:56] | they’d call me an eccentric or a genius. | 他们就会说我是古怪或天才 |
[15:59] | Instead of an overprotective mother? | 而不是一个保护欲过度的母亲吗 |
[16:25] | Can we have a word? | 我们能说句话吗 |
[16:28] | Is she done? | 她好了吗 |
[16:29] | It– she’s in the guest bedroom. | 它…她在客卧 |
[16:34] | And I’d like to keep her there for a while, | 我想让她在那里待会儿 |
[16:36] | away from you. | 与你隔绝开 |
[16:38] | I think it would be really helpful. | 我觉得那会大有帮助 |
[16:42] | It’s a big house. | 这房子很大 |
[16:44] | It shouldn’t be too hard to stay away from her. | 跟她保持距离应该不难 |
[16:46] | But I want her to have the freedom | 但我想给她到处走动的 |
[16:48] | to move around. | 自由 |
[16:50] | So stay put here in your room. | 你乖乖在屋里待着 |
[16:52] | You can draw, watch movies. | 你可以画画 看电影 |
[16:54] | You can go for walks. | 你可以去散步 |
[16:55] | Anything to give me a little time | 只要给我点时间 |
[16:59] | to help Ashley be… | 让艾什莉 |
[17:02] | more real for you. | 更真实 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:46] | I can’t believe that. | 难以置信 |
[18:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:38] | Are you just gonna stand there? | 你就打算傻站在那里吗 |
[19:43] | Right, yeah, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[19:49] | Did the Cornells move out? | 康奈尔夫妇搬走了吗 |
[19:51] | My folks? No. | 我父母吗 没 |
[19:53] | They’re just in Europe for the summer. | 他们去欧洲避暑了 |
[19:54] | Technically I’m watching the place for them | 严格讲我在替他们看房 |
[19:56] | and not moving back home. | 不是搬回家住 |
[19:58] | But that’s exactly what it feels like. | 但感觉起来就是这样 |
[20:02] | I just left school. | 我刚离开学校 |
[20:03] | I was in law school. | 我上了法学院 |
[20:04] | You know, I thought that I really wanted to help people, | 我本以为我很想帮助他人 |
[20:06] | but I think actually I just want to do something creative. | 但我觉得我其实只想做点有创意的事 |
[20:10] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:16] | I’m such a jerk. | 我真混蛋 |
[20:17] | Here you are helping me, | 你在帮我 |
[20:18] | and I haven’t even asked you your name yet. | 我还没问你的名字呢 |
[20:20] | I’m Marissa. | 我是玛丽莎 |
[20:23] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[20:24] | Cool, do you live around here? | 好 你住这附近吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I live about half mile that way. | 嗯 在那边半英里的地方 |
[20:28] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[20:30] | I’m glad somebody lives out here. | 我很高兴有人住这里 |
[20:32] | I was getting a little freaked out | 我本来还有点慌张 |
[20:33] | that I’d be here by myself. | 这里会只有我 |
[20:37] | You need to get that? | 你要接吗 |
[20:38] | No. | 不 |
[20:39] | It’s just my mom. | 就是我妈 |
[20:40] | She calls every day to check in. | 她每天打来查岗 |
[20:42] | It’s kind of annoying. | 挺烦人的 |
[20:46] | I’m not keeping you from anything, am I? | 我没耽误你什么吧 |
[20:50] | No, I’m– no. | 没有 |
[20:52] | Would you maybe be able to help me | 你可以帮我 |
[20:54] | get the rest of this stuff in the house? | 把剩下的东西搬进屋里吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, that’s– that’s fine. | 嗯 当然 |
[20:57] | Okay, cool. | 好啊 |
[20:58] | If you could just grab that stuff. | 你可以搬下那个吗 |
[21:48] | You must be Spencer’s mom. | 你是斯宾塞的妈妈吧 |
[21:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:55] | Is he here? I made these cookies for him. | 他在吗 我为他做了这些饼干 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, but– | 抱歉 我无意失礼 但… |
[22:01] | He helped me get moved in today. | 他今天帮我搬家来着 |
[22:03] | I’m Marissa Cornell. | 我是玛丽莎·康奈尔 |
[22:04] | My folks own the place down the road. | 我父母的房子就在路那边 |
[22:06] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[22:11] | Well, listen, I don’t want to take up | 我并不想占用 |
[22:13] | a bunch of your time or anything. | 你们太多时间 |
[22:14] | I just made these to show my appreciation for all the help. | 我只是想以此感谢你帮我忙 |
[22:18] | Your son’s awfully nice. | 你儿子太好心了 |
[22:20] | That’s very nice of you to say. | 多谢你这么说 |
[22:24] | Okay, well, | 那好吧 |
[22:26] | I’ve got some boxes to unpack, | 我还要收拾东西 |
[22:28] | so I’ll leave you be. | 那我就不打扰了 |
[22:30] | See you later, Spence. | 回见了 斯宾塞 |
[22:31] | It was nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[22:42] | What the fuck are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[22:45] | It was just a few boxes, Mom. | 就是几个箱子 妈妈 |
[22:46] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:47] | She made him cookies. | 她还给他做了饼干 |
[22:51] | So much for keeping him away from the world. | 看来别想让他远离世界了 |
[22:59] | What’s she like? | 她什么样 |
[23:01] | Bubbly. | 话痨 |
[23:05] | And you think he’s fixating on her? | 你觉得他盯上她了吗 |
[23:08] | He’s drawing her. | 他在画她 |
[23:13] | How’s the new analogue? | 新的模拟物怎么样了 |
[23:16] | I was struggling with how to make it feel more real | 我本来在纠结怎么让它感觉更真实 |
[23:19] | when it occurred to me | 然后我想到了 |
[23:22] | she already has a backstory. | 她已经有背景故事了 |
[23:30] | I can show her select pieces of her previous life. | 我可以给她看她此前生活的部分片段 |
[23:36] | A curated history. | 整理好的历史 |
[23:51] | And it’s working. | 很有效 |
[23:52] | She seems human. | 她看上去像人了 |
[24:03] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[24:05] | What a nice surprise. | 真是好惊喜 |
[24:06] | Just came to return your plate. | 来还你的盘子的 |
[24:09] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[24:10] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[24:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:17] | Did you like the cookies? | 喜欢我做的饼干吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah, they were– they were good. | 喜欢 挺好吃的 |
[24:25] | What you got there? | 你拿了什么 |
[24:26] | Uh, it’s just a little something for you. | 就是给你的回礼 |
[24:37] | I drew it. | 我画的 |
[24:42] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[24:49] | This is amazing. | 画得太好了 |
[24:53] | You just said you wanted to do something creative. So… | 你说想要做些有创意的事 所以 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:57] | Yeah, I totally see it. | 我看出来了 |
[25:01] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | I had no idea that you were so talented. | 我都不知道你这么有才 |
[25:12] | You should design a tattoo for me. | 你应该为我设计一个纹身 |
[25:14] | I’ve always wanted one. | 我一直想纹一个 |
[25:15] | I think I want to do it, like, right here. | 我想纹在这里 |
[25:22] | So I can hide it if I want to. | 这样就能随时藏起来 |
[25:26] | Maybe I’ll do that butterfly. | 也许我会纹这个蝴蝶 |
[25:28] | You know, ’cause I’m always changing. | 因为我总在改变 |
[25:32] | A butterfly only changes once. | 蝴蝶只蜕变一次 |
[25:35] | Oh yeah. | 没错 |
[25:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:42] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[25:43] | You’re weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[25:58] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:02] | You know where. | 你知道的 |
[26:05] | Marissa’s. | 玛丽莎家 |
[26:06] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我以为之前说清楚了 |
[26:08] | You are not to see her. | 你不能去见她 |
[26:10] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[26:13] | You want me to act normal? | 你想要我正常点 |
[26:14] | This is– this is me acting normal, okay? | 这就是我正常的样子 |
[26:15] | I’m makin’ friends. | 我在交朋友 |
[26:20] | You don’t want me around, you don’t want me to go out. | 你不希望我出现在你眼前 又不想我出门 |
[26:22] | It’s not that I don’t want you around. | 我不是不希望你出现在我眼前 |
[26:25] | Spencer, I’m doing all of this work on her for you! | 斯宾塞 我在她身上下的功夫都是为了你 |
[26:31] | Do you want to meet her? | 你想见她吗 |
[26:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[26:42] | Let me get her ready for you. | 我帮你准备一下她 |
[26:59] | Shit, this place is great. | 老天 这地方真不错 |
[27:03] | You, uh, live here alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[27:05] | No, I live here with my mom. | 不 我和我妈一起 |
[27:08] | Is she home? | 她在家吗 |
[27:09] | No, she’s at work. | 不 她去工作了 |
[27:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:12] | What does she do? | 她是干什么的 |
[27:13] | She’s a geneticist. | 基因学家 |
[27:16] | Hey, you can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:17] | That’s her lab. | 这是她的实验室 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:23] | Hey, you know that guy you were with? | 之前和你在一起的那家伙 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:26] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[27:27] | He’s fucking dead to me. | 他对我来说已经死了 |
[27:32] | Can I get a bathroom? Need to piss. | 我能去厕所吗 需要小便 |
[27:35] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[28:05] | Can I? | 我能来点吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[28:15] | So… | 那么 |
[28:19] | We’re alone. | 就我们俩了 |
[28:27] | Aren’t you gonna join me? | 你不来点吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah, I– I… | 当然 我… |
[28:36] | I can do that. | 我也来点 |
[28:43] | So is there, like… | 有什么 |
[28:45] | anybody you need to call or anything like that? | 你能联系的人或什么的吗 |
[28:50] | No. | 没有 |
[28:51] | I just need to get to town. | 我就需要到城镇上就行 |
[28:52] | You know, any town, really. | 任何城镇都行 |
[28:56] | But I can give you a ride when my mom gets back home. | 等我妈回来了我能载你一程 |
[28:59] | When can we expect Mom? | 你妈妈什么时候回来 |
[29:02] | Probably not for another hour or so. | 大概再有几个小时吧 |
[29:04] | So how should we kill a few hours? | 我们该怎么打发这段时间 |
[29:13] | Do you have any music? | 你有音乐吗 |
[29:15] | Just ask. | 直接说就行 |
[29:20] | Play The Babys? | 播放宝贝们的歌 |
[29:27] | I… I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[29:31] | My grandma, she used to, uh– | 我奶奶以前 |
[29:33] | she used to play it all the time. | 以前经常放这歌 |
[29:36] | I think she wanted to, I don’t know, | 我觉得她想 我也说不好 |
[29:39] | fuck the lead singer or something? | 想睡了乐队的主唱吧 |
[29:49] | Is your room down here? | 你的房间在这边吗 |
[29:52] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:59] | You remember me mentioning my son, yes? | 你还记得我提起过我儿子吧 |
[30:02] | He’s the one who found me. | 是他找到我的 |
[30:04] | I think it’s time the two of you met. | 我觉得你俩该见见了 |
[30:06] | Spencer is very shy. | 斯宾塞很害羞 |
[30:08] | The best way to get him to open up | 能使他敞开心扉的 |
[30:11] | is to talk to him about things he enjoys. | 最好方法就是谈谈他喜欢的事物 |
[30:14] | What does he like? | 他喜欢什么 |
[30:16] | He likes art and music. | 他喜欢艺术和音乐 |
[30:20] | He’s fond of wine and nature. | 喜欢红酒和自然 |
[30:25] | Tell him you like the same things. | 告诉他你们爱好相同 |
[30:30] | Ask him about his art. | 问问他画的画 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:42] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[30:45] | Let’s go meet him, shall we? | 我们去见他吧 |
[31:16] | Ashley, I’d like to introduce you to my son Spencer. | 艾什莉 我想让你见见我儿子斯宾塞 |
[31:23] | Would you like some wine? | 你想喝点红酒吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah, I’d love some. Thank you. | 乐意至极 谢谢 |
[31:33] | Well, I will leave the two of you to get better acquainted. | 我让你俩好好熟悉熟悉吧 |
[31:43] | Your mom told me that you like art and music and stuff like that? | 你妈妈说你喜欢艺术音乐之类的 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:49] | I like music too. | 我也喜欢音乐 |
[31:53] | Play our song. | 演奏我们的歌曲 |
[32:20] | Did you do this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[32:23] | I did. | 是的 |
[32:25] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[32:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | Do you have more you could show me? | 你还有其他的作品吗 |
[33:02] | These are great. | 这些太棒了 |
[33:40] | How long have you known me? | 你认识我多久了 |
[33:49] | Since before you were even you. | 在你变成你之前 |
[35:01] | You’re not writing. | 你没有写 |
[35:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:06] | Every morning I get up and everything seems fake. | 每天早上我起来 感觉周围一切都很假 |
[35:12] | It’s like everything I see and everything I touch just… | 我看到 摸到的一切都很… |
[35:15] | doesn’t feel real. | 感觉不真实 |
[35:23] | Like there’s a membrane between me and the rest of the world. | 彷佛我和世界之间隔着一层膜 |
[35:31] | And sometimes that membrane closes in | 有时膜慢慢逼近 |
[35:32] | and I feel like I can’t breathe. | 我都无法呼吸 |
[35:38] | Like I’m being smothered by this… | 就好像我被这种 |
[35:43] | horrible invisible nothingness. | 恐怖无形的虚空窒息了喉咙 |
[35:50] | But today I felt like I could breathe. | 但今天我觉得自己能呼吸了 |
[35:59] | And I haven’t felt this good, | 我已经很久没感觉这么好 |
[36:02] | this free, since… | 这么自由 自从… |
[36:07] | well, the first time. | 第一次 |
[36:14] | Well, I… | 我… |
[36:17] | I didn’t want to write that down. | 我不想写下来 |
[36:21] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你 |
[36:25] | You know how thankful I am. | 你知道我有多感激 |
[36:42] | He actually hugged you? | 他真的抱了你 |
[36:45] | Real physical contact? | 身体接触 |
[36:46] | It’s been years since he’s done that. | 他已经很多年没拥抱我了 |
[36:48] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[36:49] | This breakthrough could lead to | 这个突破可能带来 |
[36:51] | an entirely new kind of behavior modification therapy. | 一种全新的行为矫正法 |
[36:54] | The applications could be– | 而应用将会 |
[36:55] | The years it took your company | 你的公司花费了数年 |
[36:56] | to gain approval simply to clone organs for transplant. | 才获得了克隆器官移植项目的批准 |
[36:59] | – I know. – Fundamentalists still want | -我知道 -原教旨主义者已经 |
[37:01] | to burn you at the stake for that. | 想为此把你烧了 |
[37:02] | I’m well aware that nobody is ready to debate | 我很清楚还没有人准备好 |
[37:04] | the legalities and ethics of human cloning, | 为人类克隆的合法性和伦理性辩护 |
[37:06] | but the effects! | 但这效果太好了 |
[37:09] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[37:11] | Now, we let some time pass, | 先等一段时间 |
[37:15] | see how long the positive effects last, | 看这个良效能持续多久 |
[37:18] | then do it again, better. | 然后再做一次 做得更好 |
[37:19] | The more satisfying the event, | 他们相处的时间越愉快 |
[37:21] | the more time can pass between them, and then… | 能持续的时间越久 然后 |
[37:24] | maybe he can move out. | 也许他能搬出去 |
[37:27] | Go to college. | 去念大学 |
[37:29] | Have a life. | 拥有自己的生活 |
[37:33] | Return home whenever he needs his fix. | 等他瘾复发时再回来 |
[38:01] | Heya, Spence. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[38:08] | Marissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[38:10] | You’re jogging. | 你在慢跑 |
[38:12] | Yeah, I hate it. | 是啊 我讨厌慢跑 |
[38:15] | Then why do you do it? | 那你为什么跑 |
[38:16] | ‘Cause there’s nothing else to do out here | 因为在这无事可做 |
[38:17] | so I figured I might as well get in shape. | 所以我想保持下体型 |
[38:20] | How do you stand it? | 你怎么能受得了 |
[38:23] | Stand what? | 受得了什么 |
[38:25] | The quiet. | 这种安静 |
[38:30] | I like it. | 我喜欢安静 |
[38:31] | Lets me think. | 能让我思考 |
[38:33] | I think too much. | 我思考得太多 |
[38:35] | I’m always in my head and… | 我总是沉浸在自己的想法里 |
[38:37] | overanalyzing and… | 过度分析 |
[38:39] | That’s what my therapist used to say. | 我的心理医生以前常这么说 |
[38:43] | You see a therapist? | 你去看心理医生吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah, doesn’t everybody? | 是啊 现在人人都去 |
[38:48] | What do you– what do you talk about? | 那你 那你都说些什么 |
[38:51] | Like, what do you– what do you see her for? | 就是 你为什么去看心理医生 |
[38:56] | I had an eating disorder. | 我以前有饮食紊乱症 |
[38:58] | Poor body image, stuff like that. | 无法接受自己的身体什么的 |
[39:01] | I used to think that I was, like, | 我以前觉得自己 |
[39:03] | like, really messed up and weird, | 活得很糟糕而且很古怪 |
[39:06] | but then I went to school | 但我去了学校 |
[39:07] | and everybody there has, like, a crazy drug problem, | 发现所有人都有严重的毒瘾 |
[39:10] | so I was like, “I’m actually– I’m okay.” | 我就觉得自己其实还挺正常 |
[39:15] | And I just stopped going. | 然后我就不去了 |
[39:18] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:21] | You had an eating disorder too? | 你也有饮食紊乱症 |
[39:22] | No, I–I stopped going to therapy. | 不是 我不再去见心理医生了 |
[39:26] | What’s your damage? | 你受了什么创伤 |
[39:42] | Spence, I’m sorry, you don’t– | 斯宾塞 抱歉 你无需 |
[39:45] | No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to– | 不 对不起 我不是故意 |
[39:46] | No, no, no, no, it’s my fault. | 不不 是我的错 |
[39:48] | I shouldn’t have pried. | 我不该打探 |
[39:51] | I actually– um, I wanted to ask you something. | 其实 我想问你些事情 |
[39:54] | I was looking for things to do because, you know, bored, | 我正四处找事做 因为太无聊 |
[39:57] | and, uh, the gallery in town has a new exhibit coming, and… | 城里的画廊有一场新的展览 |
[40:02] | I thought that since you’re such an amazing artist, | 我想既然你是位出色的艺术家 |
[40:07] | that maybe you would wanna go. | 也许你想去看看 |
[40:11] | You know, | 你懂的 |
[40:13] | with me. | 和我一起 |
[40:19] | Think about it. | 考虑下吧 |
[40:21] | Let me know how you feel. | 告诉我你的决定 |
[40:25] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:48] | These are really cool, dude. | 这些真的很酷 哥们 |
[40:49] | Did you do these? | 你画的吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah, those are mine. | 是的 是我画的 |
[40:53] | I love art. | 我喜欢艺术 |
[40:54] | See? | 看 |
[40:56] | Ouroboros. | 衔尾蛇 |
[40:58] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | That’s what it’s called. | 这是它的名字 |
[41:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:03] | Cool. | 酷 |
[41:11] | No, I– I don’t dance. | 不 我不会跳舞 |
[41:14] | Oh, sure you do. | 你当然会 |
[41:24] | You don’t bring a lot of girls up here, do you? | 你不经常带女孩来这 是吧 |
[41:27] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[41:30] | I don’t think I’ve been anyone’s first anything before. | 我觉得自己从没成为过谁的第一个 |
[41:38] | Easy, tiger. | 放松 小子 |
[41:39] | Don’t wanna get too worked up. | 别太激动了 |
[41:50] | No! | 不 |
[41:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[41:54] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[42:43] | We’re going to be patient again, right? | 我们这次要耐心点 好吗 |
[42:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[42:49] | Right. | 好的 |
[42:51] | I want her to be real for you, | 我想让她对你来说更真实 |
[42:53] | to feel like the real thing | 更像是真的人 |
[42:56] | so you can go longer | 延迟你 |
[42:57] | before feeling these urges. | 冲动爆发的时间 |
[43:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:02] | – Do you? – I know, Mom. | -是吗 -我知道 妈妈 |
[43:06] | I get it, I understand what we’re doing here. | 我明白 我知道我们在做什么 |
[43:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[43:27] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[43:31] | It’s okay if you’re feeling disoriented. | 如果你感到晕头转向 这是正常的 |
[43:34] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了许多事 |
[43:41] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[43:43] | You had an accident, | 你出了一场意外 |
[43:46] | but I patched you up, | 但我把你修好了 |
[43:47] | and you should be as good as new. | 你现在应该和新的一样了 |
[43:50] | My name is Victoria. | 我叫维多利亚 |
[43:52] | I’m a geneticist, but I’m also an MD. | 我是基因学家 但我也是医生 |
[44:01] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[44:04] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[44:07] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[44:09] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[44:11] | I made you some soup. | 我给你做了点汤 |
[44:29] | When can I go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[44:30] | Do you remember where your home is? | 你记得你的家在哪里吗 |
[44:36] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[44:37] | your memories will come back, | 你的记忆会恢复的 |
[44:39] | and just as soon as they do, | 只要一恢复 |
[44:41] | you can go home, okay? | 你就可以回家了 好吗 |
[44:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:47] | Well, that’s probably enough for now, hmm? | 吃得应该差不多了 |
[44:52] | Why don’t you get some more rest, | 你先休息一下 |
[44:54] | and we can talk more later. | 我们等会儿再聊 |
[44:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:00] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[45:01] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[45:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:07] | You’re very welcome, Ashley. | 不客气 艾什莉 |
[45:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[45:28] | You got me a dog? | 你给我买了条狗吗 |
[45:30] | Thanks, Mom, I love you. | 谢谢 妈妈 我爱你 |
[45:32] | Oh, I love you too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[45:34] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[45:35] | That’s my son, Spencer. | 这是我儿子 斯宾塞 |
[45:39] | He was seven years old there. | 他当时七岁 |
[45:40] | He’s grown up now. | 他现在已经长大了 |
[45:41] | Here, he’s playing with our first dog, Max. | 他在和他的第一条狗 马克斯玩 |
[45:45] | You have a dog? | 你有狗吗 |
[45:47] | Where is he? | 在哪里 |
[45:54] | He’s right here. | 它在这里 |
[45:58] | Max died. | 马克斯死了 |
[46:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[46:04] | He had an accident. | 它出了场意外 |
[46:06] | He was hurt very badly, | 它伤得很重 |
[46:10] | but he really wanted to live, | 但它很想活着 |
[46:14] | and he fought hard for a week before he passed away. | 它挣扎了一个星期才去世 |
[46:21] | We buried him here. | 我们把它埋在了这里 |
[46:27] | Lucky died too? | 幸运也死了吗 |
[46:31] | Everything dies. | 万物都会死 |
[46:34] | One day I’ll die. | 总有一天 我也会死 |
[46:37] | You’ll die. | 你也会死 |
[46:38] | And then what, what happens? | 然后呢 会发生什么 |
[46:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[46:42] | One day, your heart will stop beating, | 总有一天 你的心脏会停止跳动 |
[46:45] | your brain will no longer get the oxygen that it needs | 你的大脑得不到 |
[46:48] | to continue functioning, and… | 维持工作所需要的氧气 |
[46:50] | everything that made you you will be gone. | 你身体里的所有东西都会消失 |
[46:56] | All your memories, experiences, | 你所有的记忆 经历 |
[46:58] | will die with you. | 将和你一起死去 |
[47:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:03] | It’s simply the way things are. | 万事就是这样 |
[47:07] | Max knew that. | 马克斯很清楚 |
[47:09] | He fought so hard to stay alive. | 他为了存活在这个世上而努力挣扎 |
[47:12] | Every breath | 每一口呼吸 |
[47:15] | is precious. | 都是珍贵的 |
[47:17] | Every death a tragedy. | 每场死亡都是悲剧 |
[47:47] | Who’s here with you? | 有谁来了吗 |
[48:12] | I thought you were better. | 我以为你变好了 |
[48:15] | Why couldn’t you talk to me about this? | 你为什么不跟我说说 |
[48:18] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[48:20] | I didn’t– | 我不… |
[48:21] | I didn’t want you to hate me. | 我不想让你恨我 |
[48:31] | Where did she come from? | 她从哪里来的 |
[48:33] | She was just stranded on the side of the road. | 她被困在了路边 |
[48:37] | Damn it, Spencer. | 该死 斯宾塞 |
[48:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:45] | We have to make this go away. | 我们得让她消失 |
[48:48] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[48:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:51] | What do you mean, what are we supposed to do? | 你什么意思 我们该做什么 |
[48:52] | Just– just… let me think. | 让我想想 |
[48:58] | Nobody knows that she’s here? | 没人知道她在这里吗 |
[49:00] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[49:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:08] | I can go to the lab, | 我可以去实验室 |
[49:11] | get a reduction tank full of pyridoxine, | 取一个装满吡哆醇的还原罐 |
[49:17] | break her down to raw materials. | 把她完全分解了 |
[49:20] | There won’t be anything recognizable left. | 不会留下任何可以识别的踪迹 |
[49:49] | I thought you’d like this. | 我就觉得你会喜欢 |
[49:57] | Oh, here. | 穿上吧 |
[50:00] | That’s so sweet, thank you. | 真贴心 谢谢你 |
[50:03] | I should be thanking you actually. | 我其实应该谢谢你 |
[50:05] | I’ve never seen real art in person before. | 我之前从没亲眼看过艺术品 |
[50:08] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[50:10] | No. | 没有 |
[50:12] | That’s just so hard for me to believe. | 我只是难以相信 |
[50:14] | You’re such an amazing artist. | 你是个很棒的艺术家 |
[50:16] | You could seriously have your own gallery show. | 你真的可以开自己的画展 |
[50:21] | I don’t know, I’ve seen virtual tours | 我不知道 我只看过 |
[50:22] | of the Louvre and Guggenheim, | 罗浮宫和古根海姆博物馆的虚拟游 |
[50:25] | but that’s about it. | 但仅此而已 |
[50:26] | Really, you never took a class trip | 真的吗 你的班级旅行 |
[50:27] | to a museum or anything? | 从来没去过博物馆之类的吗 |
[50:29] | I was only in school till sixth grade, so… | 我只上到了小学六年级 所以… |
[50:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:34] | Mom home-schooled me after that | 自此之后 我妈都在家里教我 |
[50:37] | and moved us out here, | 然后我们搬到了这里 |
[50:38] | kept me on a leash. | 一直把我关在家里 |
[50:42] | Everyone said it was for the best. | 大家都说这样最好 |
[50:44] | Why would they say that? | 他们为什么这么说 |
[50:46] | I did something wrong at recess. | 我在课间做了一些错事 |
[50:53] | We were all playing King of the Mountain on the jungle gym, | 我们当时都在攀爬架上玩”山中之王” |
[50:55] | you remember that game? | 你记得那游戏吗 |
[50:56] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[50:58] | I didn’t really play with the other kids that much. | 我一般不会经常和其他孩子们玩 |
[50:59] | It’s not that they– | 并不是他们… |
[51:01] | they didn’t want me to or anything like that. | 他们不想让我玩 或是怎么样 |
[51:03] | It’s just I didn’t feel like it. | 只是我不想玩 |
[51:05] | You know, I’d always read or draw in my books. | 我总是看书或是在书上画画 |
[51:08] | But I don’t know, it seemed like a game that I could get into. | 但当时我觉得那个游戏我好像也可以玩 |
[51:11] | You know, it’s simple. | 因为很简单 |
[51:13] | It didn’t require any team effort | 它不需要团队协作 |
[51:16] | or dependency on other people. | 或是依赖其他人 |
[51:17] | You just… climb to the top and you’re king, and… | 你只需要爬到顶上 你就是”王”了 |
[51:23] | I wanted to be king. | 我想当”王” |
[51:25] | So I climbed to the top of the jungle gym, and… | 所以我爬到了攀爬架的顶上 |
[51:29] | That’s when Tracey Heinz got up behind me, and… | 这时. 特蕾西·海因茨从我后面爬了上来 |
[51:36] | I knew it was wrong, but for some reason, | 我知道这么做不对 但出于某种原因 |
[51:38] | that didn’t matter. | 那并不重要 |
[51:39] | It was like time stopped. | 时间好像静止了一样 |
[51:40] | I was given this moment to… | 这一瞬间… |
[51:43] | make a decision all on my own, and… | 我能自己做决定 |
[51:46] | I was the only one in control. | 我是唯一掌控一切的人 |
[51:50] | So I shoved her, hard. | 所以我用力推了她 |
[51:55] | She fell. | 她摔下去了 |
[51:58] | She died a couple days later, and they just | 几天之后她死了 他们就 |
[52:01] | didn’t let me go back to school, so. | 不让我回学校了 |
[52:05] | God, you were just a kid. | 天哪 你当时只是个孩子 |
[52:09] | And you’ve been away from people your own age ever since? | 从那之后你就远离你的同龄人吗 |
[52:13] | My mom said it was for the best, so. | 我妈说这样最好 |
[52:20] | Come here, I want to show you something. | 过来 我想给你看点东西 |
[52:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[52:31] | The gallery owner is a friend of my folks, | 这家画廊的老板是我父母的朋友 |
[52:33] | and he freaked out when I showed it to him, Spence. | 我给他看的时候 他吓了一跳 斯宾塞 |
[52:37] | He said that if you have more like this, | 他说如果你有更多的作品 |
[52:39] | then you can have your own show. | 你可以办自己的画展了 |
[52:44] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[52:45] | I didn’t give it away to him, | 我没有送给他 |
[52:47] | and it’s not for sale. | 这不是拿来卖的 |
[52:48] | I would never give this piece away. | 我永远不会把它送人的 |
[52:50] | I didn’t ask you to do this. | 我没让你这么做 |
[52:52] | I-I don’t understand why you’d do this | 我不明白在你这么做之前 |
[52:55] | without asking me. | 为什么不问问我 |
[52:56] | To surprise you. | 为了给你个惊喜 |
[52:59] | Spencer, you’re an artist. | 斯宾塞 你是个艺术家 |
[53:01] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[53:05] | I just wanted you to see that. | 我只是想让你看到这点 |
[53:09] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[53:23] | Spencer, you still up? | 斯宾塞 你还没睡吗 |
[53:28] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[53:39] | 你想定位谁 斯宾塞 | |
[53:57] | 妈妈 手机已定位 | |
[54:05] | I’ve decided something. | 我决定了 |
[54:07] | You are going out more, with me. | 你要跟我多出去玩几次 |
[54:11] | I’m gonna force you. | 我强迫你去 |
[54:13] | Because you’ve been cooped up in that house for way too long, | 因为你被关在那房子里太久了 |
[54:15] | and you need to have more experiences. | 而你需要多体验世界 |
[54:18] | And, you know, | 你知道的 |
[54:19] | I need things to do. | 我需要干点事情 |
[54:22] | Well, I’m glad I can assuage your boredom. | 很高兴我能缓解你的无聊 |
[54:23] | No, stop it, no, it’s not just that. | 不是 不是这个 |
[54:26] | I think that you’re really cool. | 我觉得你真的很棒 |
[54:31] | No one’s ever called me that before. | 以前从来没人这么说过 |
[54:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[55:15] | We were at an art gallery, Mom. | 我们去了美术馆 妈妈 |
[55:17] | How many times do I have to tell you– | 我还要跟你说几遍… |
[55:18] | I can’t have friends now? | 我现在不能有朋友吗 |
[55:20] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[55:23] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[55:30] | Spencer, | 斯宾塞 |
[55:34] | I am the only one | 我是唯一一个 |
[55:36] | who has ever been there for you, | 一直陪伴你 |
[55:38] | who will always be there for you. | 今后也会永远陪伴你的人 |
[55:41] | No one will take care of you the way that I do. | 没人会像我这样照顾你 |
[55:48] | Do you really want to throw all that away… | 你真的想为了她而毁掉 |
[55:51] | for her? | 这一切吗 |
[55:57] | It just feels different with her. | 和她在一起感觉不一样 |
[56:40] | Ashley? | 艾什莉 |
[56:44] | Ashley? | 艾什莉 |
[57:02] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[57:05] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[57:07] | I had bad dreams. | 我做了噩梦 |
[57:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[57:12] | What about? | 梦到什么了 |
[57:16] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[57:19] | Like you were drowning? | 就像溺水似的吗 |
[57:21] | No, I, um, | 不 我… |
[57:23] | I wasn’t underwater, I just– I couldn’t breathe, | 我不在水下 只是无法呼吸 |
[57:26] | and then there were hands, and… | 有双手… |
[57:33] | Was someone with you? | 有人和你在一起吗 |
[57:35] | I don’t remember, | 我不记得了 |
[57:37] | but I was in a different bedroom, and… | 但我在另一间卧室 |
[57:42] | I couldn’t breathe, and then everything hurt, | 我无法呼吸 非常疼痛 |
[57:44] | and– and then it just went black. | 然后我就晕过去了 |
[57:47] | It’s just a dream. | 只是个梦而已 |
[57:54] | Why is your son hiding from us? | 你儿子为什么躲着我们 |
[57:56] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[57:58] | He’s just very shy. | 他只是很害羞 |
[58:02] | He was the one who found you | 在意外之后 |
[58:04] | after the accident. | 是他找到了你 |
[58:06] | He was the one who took care of you. | 是他照顾了你 |
[58:09] | I– I don’t remember any of that. | 我不记得了 |
[58:12] | Something must have happened to you. | 你身上肯定发生了什么事 |
[58:15] | You were… confused and cold. | 你当时很混乱 很冷 |
[58:18] | You don’t remember any of that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[58:21] | No. | 不记得了 |
[58:24] | When am I gonna get better? | 我什么时候才能好起来 |
[58:28] | Everything I’m doing here | 我在这里做的所有事 |
[58:30] | is to help you recover your past. | 都是为了帮助你恢复记忆 |
[58:33] | You just have to be patient. | 你只需要耐心一点 |
[58:36] | For how long? | 需要多久 |
[58:43] | You can’t call it a memory. | 你不能管这叫记忆 |
[58:44] | It was a dream. | 这是场梦 |
[58:46] | A dream about not being able to breathe. | 一个无法呼吸的梦 |
[58:48] | She said she was in his room | 她说她就在那个 |
[58:49] | right where he has choked her to death | 他把她掐死一次又一次的房间里 |
[58:52] | over and over again, and she couldn’t breathe. | 她无法呼吸 |
[58:54] | – Come on, Vic. – If you were there, | -别这样 小维 -要是你能亲眼 |
[58:56] | if you had seen her eyes, she was so afraid. | 看看她的眼神 她很害怕 |
[58:58] | I know she is remembering a previous incarnation. | 我知道她想起来了之前的肉身 |
[59:01] | You’re growing too attached to the analogue. | 你对模拟物投入的感情太深了 |
[59:03] | It’s not an analogue, it’s Ashley. | 它不是模拟物 它是艾什莉 |
[59:05] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[59:06] | She’s remembering who she was. | 她要想起来她是谁了 |
[59:08] | – How? – I don’t know! | -怎么可能 -我不知道 |
[59:10] | Maybe there’s something purifying in the reduction process. | 也许还原过程有净化作用 |
[59:13] | Maybe memory is encoded in her DNA. | 也许记忆编码在她的DNA中 |
[59:16] | Maybe God is punishing us | 也许上帝因为我们杀人 |
[59:18] | for taking a life and creating this abomination. | 而惩罚我们 创造了这个怪物 |
[59:20] | I don’t know, I don’t know how this can be. | 我不知道 我不知道事情会发展成什么样 |
[59:21] | There’s no control group, | 没有对照组 |
[59:23] | there’s no precedent for this. | 没有先例 |
[59:24] | All I know is… | 我只知道 |
[59:28] | she is more than just a copy. | 她不仅只是一个复制体 |
[59:31] | She’s more real to you? | 她对你来说更像是真人 |
[59:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:34] | And you’re okay with giving her– | 你愿意将她 |
[59:35] | with giving Ashley to him? | 将艾什莉给他 |
[59:38] | I would do anything for my son. | 我愿意为我的儿子做一切 |
[59:41] | You’re implying that I wouldn’t? | 你是暗指我不会吗 |
[59:44] | Well, you’re not here, are you? | 毕竟你根本不在这里 对吗 |
[59:47] | I can’t be there. | 我无法在那里 |
[59:49] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[59:52] | It’s all right, | 没关系 |
[59:52] | he’s never really needed his father anyway. | 反正他从来就不需要他的父亲 |
[1:02:17] | Ashley, I made you some lunch if– | 艾什莉 我给你做了点午餐… |
[1:02:20] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:02:23] | Fine. | 没事 |
[1:02:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:02:25] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:02:27] | had another dream. | 又做了一个梦 |
[1:02:29] | Don’t worry, dreams can’t hurt you. | 别担心 噩梦伤不了你 |
[1:02:33] | You can rest all you like. | 你可以好好休息 |
[1:02:36] | I’ll come check on you later. | 我待会儿再来看你 |
[1:02:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:02:39] | Great, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[1:03:00] | Is she around? | 她在吗 |
[1:03:04] | She’s in her room. | 她在她的房间里 |
[1:03:21] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:03:23] | Music off. | 关闭音乐 |
[1:03:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:35] | I don’t think I wanna do this anymore. | 我觉得我不想再这样下去了 |
[1:03:38] | What exactly? | 怎样 |
[1:03:39] | Just this, her, | 这一切 她 |
[1:03:42] | just the whole– the whole thing. | 这所有的…所有的一切 |
[1:03:44] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想和我说什么 |
[1:03:47] | I just want to be normal, I want to be like everybody else | 我只想做个正常人 我想和其他人一样 |
[1:03:50] | and I wanna have a normal life. | 我想拥有普通的人生 |
[1:03:51] | I wanna go make friends and hang out with them. | 我想去交朋友 和他们一起玩 |
[1:03:53] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[1:03:57] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[1:03:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:04:00] | How many doctors have you seen? | 你都看过了多少医生 |
[1:04:03] | The detachment, | 你的冷漠 |
[1:04:05] | the animal cruelty, | 虐待动物 |
[1:04:07] | the playground. | 操场意外 |
[1:04:09] | This didn’t just start, and it won’t just end. | 这不是一天两天的事了 也不会就此结束 |
[1:04:12] | Okay, but why not? Like, I– | 但是为什么不行呢 我… |
[1:04:15] | Isn’t this what you want for me? | 这不就是你一直希望我做到的吗 |
[1:04:16] | Can’t you at least trust me enough to go try? | 你就不能至少信任我一次 让我试试吗 |
[1:04:18] | What, do you want to… run away with this girl? | 你难道想…和这个女孩离开吗 |
[1:04:22] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:04:24] | You’ll kill her. | 你会杀死她的 |
[1:05:01] | When am I gonna meet Spencer? | 我什么时候能见斯宾塞 |
[1:05:05] | Soon. Very soon. | 快了 很快了 |
[1:05:07] | He’s the one who saved me, right? | 是他救了我 对吗 |
[1:05:10] | Why is he afraid to see me? | 那他为什么怕见我 |
[1:05:13] | Oh, he’s not afraid. | 他不是害怕 |
[1:05:15] | Spencer is just– | 斯宾塞只是… |
[1:05:17] | Shy? | 害羞吗 |
[1:05:19] | Yeah, you said that. | 你说过了 |
[1:05:23] | I saw him with another girl. | 我见过他和另一个女孩一起 |
[1:05:25] | He doesn’t, um, | 他看上去 |
[1:05:27] | he doesn’t seem that shy. | 他看上去好像并不害羞 |
[1:05:30] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[1:05:52] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:05:54] | The other girl. | 另一个女孩 |
[1:05:56] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[1:05:57] | Just a neighbor. | 只是一个邻居 |
[1:06:01] | I assure you, | 我保证 |
[1:06:02] | all Spencer does is talk about you. | 斯宾塞嘴里说的全是你 |
[1:06:05] | You’ll understand when you remember who you are. | 等你记起了你是谁 你就明白了 |
[1:06:10] | He’s the one who helped you. | 是他帮助了你 |
[1:06:13] | Then we should meet. | 那我们应该见一见 |
[1:06:15] | I-I wanna thank him. | 我想谢谢他 |
[1:06:24] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:06:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:46] | What was it? | 什么东西 |
[1:07:09] | This meeting has been on the books for over a month. | 这个会议一个月前就安排好了 |
[1:07:11] | If you don’t come in today, the board is seriously– | 如果你今天不来 董事会会很… |
[1:07:13] | My name is on the building. | 这个大楼都是以我命名的 |
[1:07:15] | Surely that gives me a little leeway here. | 总该给我点特权吧 |
[1:07:17] | The board is assembled and waiting for you. | 董事会的人已经到齐了 都在等你 |
[1:07:19] | – It doesn’t look good. – My cloned organs | -这样太不像话了 -我的克隆组织 |
[1:07:21] | are going to revolutionize the transplant market | 将会给移植市场带来巨大的变革 |
[1:07:24] | and make Harris Genetics wealthy beyond imagining. | 为哈里斯基因带来巨大的财富 |
[1:07:27] | Come tell them that. | 你自己来和他们说 |
[1:07:28] | They want to see you face-to-face, | 他们想当面和你谈 |
[1:07:31] | and maybe you could give us a hint of what you’re working on | 也许你能和我们说说你在你的家庭实验室里 |
[1:07:34] | in that home lab of yours, the next big thing we– | 都在做些什么 接下来我们… |
[1:07:36] | No, not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[1:07:38] | Come in, now. | 赶紧过来 |
[1:07:40] | Talk to the board. | 和董事会聊聊 |
[1:07:41] | Reassure them that the face of our company | 向他们保证我们公司的门面代表 |
[1:07:43] | will be there for the new product launches. | 会参加新产品的发布 |
[1:07:46] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[1:07:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:08:03] | Mom, have you seen my sketchbook? | 妈妈 你看到我的素描本了吗 |
[1:08:05] | Don’t leave the house, I need to go out. | 别离开家 我要出去一趟 |
[1:08:07] | – Where? – It doesn’t matter. | -去哪里 -这不重要 |
[1:08:07] | I’m locking Ashley in her room until I get back. | 在我回来之前 我会把艾什莉锁在她的房间里 |
[1:08:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:11] | Because I can’t trust you alone with her. | 因为我不信任你单独和她一起 |
[1:08:21] | I need you to stay put for a few hours | 我要去处理一些事 |
[1:08:23] | while I deal with something. | 你乖乖在这里待着 |
[1:08:47] | 通缉 如果你看到此人 请联系我们 | |
[1:08:50] | Jesus Christ, Spencer, | 上帝啊 斯宾塞 |
[1:08:52] | what the hell are you doing with this girl? | 你和这女孩在一起做什么 |
[1:09:18] | I’ve been covering for you the best I can, | 我已经尽量为你掩护了 |
[1:09:20] | but the board didn’t just back this project, they backed you. | 但是董事会关注的不仅仅是这个项目 还有你 |
[1:09:23] | I know, I’m sorry I’ve been gone. | 我知道 很抱歉我离开了这么久 |
[1:09:35] | 玛丽莎·康奈尔 你家里的这个女孩子有故事 | |
[1:09:39] | The breakthroughs that I’ve made, | 我的突破 |
[1:09:42] | neural linguistics, object recognition, | 语言神经 物体识别 |
[1:09:45] | they’re game-changers. | 全都能轰动世界 |
[1:09:47] | Great, now go tell them. | 很好 那你去和他们说 |
[1:09:51] | 信息监控 信息来自 玛丽莎·康奈尔 你家里的这个女孩子有故事 | |
[1:09:55] | May I have just a moment? | 能不能稍等我一下 |
[1:09:56] | – They’re waiting for you. – Just one quick– | -他们在等你 -就一会… |
[1:10:07] | What did you tell her? | 你和她说了什么 |
[1:10:09] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么都没和她说 |
[1:10:11] | I told you she was trouble, you just wouldn’t listen to me. | 我和你说了她是个麻烦 你就是不听我的 |
[1:10:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:16] | I’m coming right home. | 我马上回家 |
[1:10:17] | We can’t keep them waiting any longer. | 我们不能再让他们继续等着了 |
[1:10:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:20] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[1:10:22] | You’re making a huge mistake! | 你这是在犯下一个巨大的错误 |
[1:11:07] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:11:11] | You didn’t answer my text. | 你没有回我信息 |
[1:11:16] | Spencer, I know that there’s somebody here with you. | 斯宾塞 我知道有人和你一起住在这里 |
[1:11:19] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[1:11:20] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[1:11:23] | That’s her name, isn’t it? | 她是叫这个名字 对吗 |
[1:11:25] | She’s wanted. | 她被通缉了 |
[1:11:26] | Do you know that people are looking for her? | 你知道有人在找她吗 |
[1:11:27] | She’s dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[1:11:28] | Spencer, what’s going on? | 斯宾塞 怎么回事 |
[1:11:58] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[1:12:04] | That’s her, isn’t it? | 是她 对吗 |
[1:12:07] | Spencer, I saw her. | 斯宾塞 我看到她了 |
[1:12:09] | I took her picture. | 我拍了她的照片 |
[1:12:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:12:16] | I was gonna change. | 我本来打算改变了 |
[1:12:18] | For you. | 为了你 |
[1:12:44] | It didn’t have to end this way. | 本来不用变成这样的 |
[1:12:53] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:12:55] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[1:13:12] | Call 9-1-1! | 报警 |
[1:13:14] | Dialing 9-1-1. | 正在报警 |
[1:13:23] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 警察 请问有什么事 |
[1:13:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:26] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:13:27] | – Spencer, stop, please! – Hello? Ma’am? | -斯宾塞 住手 -女士 |
[1:13:31] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 求你了 你不用这么做的 |
[1:13:32] | You don’t have to do this! | 你不用这么做的 |
[1:13:34] | – I have to. – No, no, no, no. | -我必须这么做 -不不不 |
[1:13:35] | No, you don’t. | 不 不是的 |
[1:13:38] | Whatever it is, I can help you. Please. | 不管怎么样 我能帮你的 求你了 |
[1:13:41] | I’m your friend. Please. | 我是你的朋友 求你了 |
[1:14:04] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[1:14:21] | 达到更像人类 更像机器 | |
[1:14:23] | 应用前景无限 外语种 知识量增加 潜在生物反馈/神经化学条件 | |
[1:14:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:35] | She was gonna call the cops. | 她本来准备报警 |
[1:14:42] | I told you to stay away from her! | 我跟你说了不要去接近她 |
[1:14:49] | She came over on her own, all right? She– | 她自己过来的 她… |
[1:14:51] | I tried to keep her out, but she just– | 我想让她出去 但是她… |
[1:14:54] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:14:57] | She knew. | 她知道了 |
[1:14:59] | – How much? – She ran a search. | -知道了多少 -她搜过了 |
[1:15:01] | She knew everything about Ashley. | 她知道了关于艾什莉的一切 |
[1:15:03] | She had a picture on her phone, | 她手机上有照片 |
[1:15:04] | with you. | 是她和你一起 |
[1:15:49] | 通缉 失踪 如果你看到此人 请联系我们 | |
[1:15:51] | 警察 三个未接来电 | |
[1:15:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:16:01] | We have to get rid of the bodies. | 我们得处理掉尸体 |
[1:16:03] | Now! Go get Ashley! | 快点 去把艾什莉叫下来 |
[1:16:36] | I don’t care what trouble you’re in, honey, | 我不在乎你遇上什么麻烦 亲爱的 |
[1:16:38] | just please come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:16:40] | Everyone’s looking for you. | 大家都在找你 |
[1:16:42] | Where are you, Ashley? | 你在哪里 艾什莉 |
[1:16:43] | Whatever’s going on, just call me, okay? | 不管发生了什么事 给我回电 好吗 |
[1:16:57] | She’s not there. | 她不在 |
[1:16:58] | She’s not in her room. | 她不在房间里 |
[1:17:00] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:17:03] | Well, we have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[1:17:05] | The police are gonna be here any minute. We have to– | 警察随时都会来 我们得 |
[1:17:06] | It’s okay, I’ll take the heat. | 没事的 我就说都是我干的 |
[1:17:09] | All right, we’ll just say it was all me | 我们就说都是我一个人干的 |
[1:17:10] | and you had nothing to do with any of this. | 这一切和你都没有关系 |
[1:17:32] | I love you for thinking of me, but no. | 你这么关心我 我爱你 但是不行 |
[1:17:37] | We do this together. | 我们一起承担 |
[1:17:47] | Okay, take this body to the tank. | 把尸体放到还原罐中 |
[1:17:49] | I will go to the lab and turn on the bio composter, | 我去实验室 打开生物分解仪 |
[1:17:52] | and then we will find Ashley. | 然后我们去找艾什莉 |
[1:17:55] | She doesn’t know where she is. | 她根本不熟悉这个地方 |
[1:17:56] | She can’t have gotten far. | 她跑不了多远 |
[1:18:05] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[1:18:06] | What am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:18:08] | You’re… | 你是 |
[1:18:09] | a shadow. | 一个影子 |
[1:18:11] | A memory of someone. | 一个人的记忆 |
[1:18:12] | No, I’m me. | 不 我是我 |
[1:18:14] | No, you aren’t. | 不 你不是 |
[1:18:18] | You looked over the files, then you know. | 你看过文件了 那你都知道了 |
[1:18:21] | – I made you. – You aren’t my mother. | -是我创造了你 -你不是我的母亲 |
[1:18:23] | I gave you life, a better life | 我给予了你生命 比你第一次 |
[1:18:25] | than you ever would have had the first time around. | 好上不知道多少倍的生活 |
[1:18:27] | Stop! | 住口 |
[1:18:28] | How much did you see? | 你看了多少 |
[1:18:29] | Did you read the part about being a criminal? | 你看到你自己是一名罪犯了吗 |
[1:18:32] | If my son hadn’t taken you in, | 如果我儿子没有带你来 |
[1:18:34] | you would be rotting in a cage instead– | 你就会在监狱中腐烂 而不是… |
[1:18:38] | Instead of what? | 而不是什么 |
[1:18:47] | How many times has he killed me? | 他杀了我多少次 |
[1:18:49] | You do remember. | 你真的记了起来 |
[1:18:51] | I remember hands | 我记得有手 |
[1:18:53] | and choking and his face, | 还有窒息 还有他的脸 |
[1:18:55] | his sick fucking smile. | 他变态的笑容 |
[1:18:57] | You are monsters, both of you. | 你们俩都是禽兽 |
[1:19:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:19:12] | You’re a miracle, do you know that? | 你是一个奇迹 你知道吗 |
[1:19:15] | You are the rarest thing | 你是这个世界上 |
[1:19:19] | on this earth. | 最珍贵的东西 |
[1:19:21] | Completely one-of-a-kind. | 独一无二 |
[1:19:25] | You have no idea how special you are. | 你不知道你有多么特别 |
[1:19:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:19:59] | Ashley! | 艾什莉 |
[1:20:08] | Ashley! | 艾什莉 |
[1:20:13] | Ashley! | 艾什莉 |
[1:20:38] | Ashley, stop. | 艾什莉 住手 |
[1:22:24] | You had to know it had to end this way, right? | 你肯定早知道 最终只能是这样的结局 |
[1:22:29] | You did everything you could to protect him. | 你已尽了一切努力保护他了 |
[1:22:32] | He was broken from the beginning. | 他一开始就是破碎的 |
[1:22:33] | I just wish you could’ve seen it as clearly as I did. | 我只是希望你能像我一样明白 |
[1:22:37] | You need to put it to rest. | 你需要放下 |
[1:22:40] | Let him go, Victoria. | 放下他吧 维多利亚 |
[1:22:42] | Like you did? | 就像你当初一样吗 |
[1:22:45] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[1:22:46] | I’m taking my severance, selling the house. | 我要拿我的遣散费 卖掉房子 |
[1:22:48] | You’ll never hear from me again. | 你不会再联系到我了 |
[1:22:50] | Don’t do this, don’t– | 别这样 别… |
[1:23:15] | You got me a dog? | 你给我买了条狗吗 |
[1:23:17] | Thanks, Mom, I love you. | 谢谢 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:23:19] | Oh, I love you too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |