时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Starting my own company suited me. | 创建自己的公司很适合我 |
[00:22] | I guess I really enjoyed being, what, 24, 25, 26, | 我觉得自己真的 很享受24、25、26岁的年纪 |
[00:26] | having ten people working for me who are, I mean, some of them were twice my age. | 手下有十个人为我工作 有的人年纪甚至比我大一倍 |
[00:31] | It felt very satisfying to me. | 这让我很有满足感 |
[00:34] | How do you think you were able to do that? | 你觉得自己是如何做到的呢? |
[00:38] | Mmm… I always thought one of my biggest assets was, | 我一直认为自己最大的优点之一 |
[00:40] | I can see a talented person | 就是能慧眼识英才 |
[00:43] | and remove the personality from the professional qualities. | 抛开个性 只看专业的特质 |
[00:47] | What do you mean by… | 你这话是什么意思… |
[00:48] | It’s like, I don’t need to like you as a person | 就是说 我不需要喜欢你这个人 |
[00:51] | but if I see you would be good in a role | 但如果我看出你很适合某个角色 |
[00:53] | and do good work and fit well with the team, | 工作出色 与团队相处融洽 |
[00:56] | it doesn’t really matter how you are as a person. | 那么你是什么样的人根本不重要 |
[00:58] | Like, I don’t have to be friends with everyone. | 就是我不需要和所有人交朋友 |
[01:02] | You’re like that too. | 你也是这样的 |
[01:05] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:07] | But not everything is transactional. | 但并非凡事都是交易 |
[01:09] | I do have friends, as do you. | 我的确有朋友 你肯定也一样 |
[01:13] | In fact, I’m meeting with one today. | 其实 我今天就要见个朋友 |
[01:15] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[01:17] | Val? God. Why are you meeting with Val? | 瓦尔?天啊 你为什么要见瓦尔? |
[01:21] | To get a perspective of you from someone who knew you before… | 从一个认识在此…之前的你的人那里 |
[01:25] | all this. | 了解你 |
[01:26] | When you were the new kid in town, and all that. | 了解一下你刚来时的情况 就这些 |
[01:30] | We hardly knew each other. | 我俩几乎都不认识彼此 |
[01:32] | Is there someone else? | 那还有别人吗? |
[01:34] | Someone better to shed light on who you were before? | 有谁能更好地描述一下以前的你吗? |
[01:36] | You think that there was some evolution | 你以为这过程中有某种进化 |
[01:40] | like in the movies or whatever,but I was always who I am. | 就像电影之类的一样 但其实自始至终我就是我 |
[01:43] | Maybe it would help the both of us going forward | 或许能让咱俩都有所进展的方式 |
[01:46] | if you stop thinking about me like everyone else. | 就是你别再像其他人一样来看待我 |
[01:50] | Like basic, you know? | 贴近一些基本 明白吗? |
[02:22] | Don’t you dare move. | 千万别动 |
[02:27] | You look so amazing. | 你们真漂亮 |
[02:29] | I want to murder your parents. | 我想杀了你们的父母 |
[02:32] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[02:44] | Look, I live fashion. I am fashion. | 听我说 我以时尚为生命 我就是时尚 |
[02:47] | I meet a lot of fame- hungry, | 我在照片墙上见过很多 |
[02:48] | new money rich girls of Instagram who want to be socialites. | 渴望出名 想要成为 社交名流的暴发户女网红 |
[02:51] | Who want to be cool. Who want! Social climbers. | 他们想变得很酷 是谁想?是一心向上爬的人 |
[02:54] | Thirsty people. | 饥渴的人 |
[02:55] | Anna Delvey was not thirsty. | 安娜德尔维不饥渴 |
[02:57] | Anna Delvey was the real deal. | 安娜德尔维是真的酷 |
[03:00] | How do you know that exactly? | 你到底是怎么知道的? |
[03:01] | It’s in the details. | 观察细微之处 |
[03:04] | Okay, you are wearing | 好吧 你穿着 |
[03:06] | what I’m guessing you think is a really nice dress. | 我猜你自认为是一件很漂亮的裙子 |
[03:08] | But I can tell that it’s a knock- off, and not a good one. | 但我可以告诉你 这是件仿品 而且仿得也不怎么样 |
[03:11] | The fabric is cheap, the print doesn’t match at the seams, | 用料很廉价 接缝处的印花没对齐 |
[03:14] | the bag cost something, | 这个包倒是花了点价钱 |
[03:15] | but no one’s mistaking you for the Park Avenue, | 但没人会就此误以为你住在公园大道 |
[03:18] | Swiss boarding school, trust fund life. | 上瑞士寄宿学校 拿着信托基金生活 |
[03:20] | Plus, the shoes… I mean, they make me sad for you. | 还有这双鞋 我是说 这双鞋让我替你感到难过 |
[03:24] | Who made you wear those… | 谁让你穿的这双鞋… |
[03:25] | – I get it. – Details. | - 我懂了 - 细节 |
[03:27] | So what were Anna’s details? | 那安娜的细节呢? |
[03:29] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[03:37] | That bitch was flawless. | 那婊子完美无瑕 |
[03:41] | People like that are born with taste. | 那种人天生就有品味 |
[03:46] | I don’t mean fashion sense. I mean real taste. | 我不是说时尚品味 而是指真正意义上的品味 |
[03:51] | Anna was understated. | 安娜很低调 |
[03:53] | Elegant. Alaïa. Balenciaga. Dior. | 她很优雅 阿泽丁阿莱亚、巴黎世家、迪奥 |
[03:57] | She knew all the right things to say and do. | 她知道正确的说话行事方式 |
[04:09] | Anna was never “Let’s eat at Mr. Chow.” | 安娜绝不会说 “我们去周先生餐厅吃吧” |
[04:12] | Shudder. No, no, no. | 发抖 从来不会 |
[04:14] | Anna knows that excellent salmon is at Lucien. | 安娜知道 顶级的三文鱼要去卢西恩餐厅 |
[04:17] | That back in the day, the best dish at The Waverley was the Amish chicken. | 还知道很早以前 韦弗利最好的菜是亚米希鸡 |
[04:20] | Not anymore. Now it’s disgusting. | 但现在不是了 非常难吃 |
[04:23] | But then, Anna knew. | 总之 安娜都知道 |
[04:25] | And wine. | 还有红酒 |
[04:27] | Cheers! – You can always tell by the wine order. | - 干杯! - 从点什么红酒就能看出来 |
[04:29] | New money always gets the most expensive bottle. | 暴发户总点最贵的那瓶 |
[04:33] | Anna ordered like generational wealth. | 但安娜点酒就像富家子弟 |
[04:36] | Regions, years. | 区域 年份 |
[04:38] | Anna belonged. | 安娜属于这里 |
[04:40] | Anna was society. | 安娜就是上流社会 |
[04:43] | And you two were close friends? | 你俩是好朋友吗? |
[04:45] | Anna was cold and unapproachable. | 安娜很冷淡 很难接近 |
[04:48] | Always unavailable. She never texted back. | 总是没空 也从不回信息 |
[04:50] | She didn’t care what other people thought | 她不在乎别人的想法 |
[04:52] | and she wasn’t interested in anybody else but herself. | 对除自己之外的任何人毫无兴趣 |
[04:56] | And she was mean. | 而且她很刻薄 |
[04:58] | I was dying to be her friend. | 我迫切想成为她的朋友 |
[05:00] | I was desperate for her. | 我极度渴求她 |
[05:02] | And that was her gift. | 这就是她的天分 |
[05:04] | Anna Delvey was a queen bitch. | 安娜德尔维是个泼辣女王 |
[05:06] | But the way that she did it made you feel like she was Queen Bitch for a reason. | 但她做事的方式 会让你觉得她当泼辣女王是有原因的 |
[05:09] | That’s why she had Chase obsessed with her from day one. | 所以蔡斯从第一天起就迷恋上了她 |
[05:12] | – Chase? | 蔡斯? |
[05:13] | – Chase. | 蔡斯 |
[05:15] | – Chase. Her boyfriend. – Wait, her boyfriend? | - 蔡斯 她男朋友 - 等等 她男朋友? |
[05:18] | Girl, how do you not know about Chase? | 姑娘 你怎么能不知道蔡斯呢? |
[05:21] | “Everyone else is woke but Chase is wake”? | “其他人都醒了 但蔡斯醒着”? |
[05:27] | Twenty- six years. | 26年 |
[05:30] | That’s how much time the average person spends sleeping. | 一般人一生要在睡眠上花这么长时间 |
[05:34] | Twenty- six years of nights. | 相当于要睡26年的夜晚 |
[05:37] | Twenty- six years of dreams. | 做26年的梦 |
[05:40] | Twenty- six years filled with thoughts and ideas, | 这26年充满了思想和主意 |
[05:43] | meaning and magic, nightmares. | 含义和魔法 还有噩梦 |
[05:45] | And wonders. | 以及奇迹 |
[05:49] | But when you wake up in the morning, | 但当你早上醒来 |
[05:51] | when the sun rises, all it takes is a minute or two and then… | 太阳升起 只需要一两分钟 然后 |
[05:55] | All of that knowledge just dissolves. | 睡梦中所有的认知就消失了 |
[05:59] | Disappears. Gone. | 消失不见 |
[06:02] | Lost. | 无处可寻 |
[06:05] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[06:07] | What if instead of losing that time you could tap into it? | 如果没有丢掉这部分时间 而是将它利用起来? |
[06:10] | Actually understand your subconscious. | 真正理解你的潜意识 |
[06:12] | What if we could understand the subconscious of an entire nation? | 如果我们能 理解整个国家的潜意识会如何? |
[06:15] | What could we do with that knowledge? | 掌握了这些 我们能做什么? |
[06:18] | Would we be more connected? | 我们是否会更加紧密相连? |
[06:21] | Could a city on one side of the globe feel community | 地球一端的某个城市能否通过理解 |
[06:24] | with a city on the other side of the globe | 地球另一端某个城市的 |
[06:25] | simply by understanding one another’s hopes and fears and dreams? | 希望、恐惧和梦想 就能与其建立社区般的连接? |
[06:29] | Could one country learn more clearly from another? | 一个国家能否 更清晰地学习另一个国家? |
[06:32] | Could we predict an uprising? | 我们能否预测起义? |
[06:35] | A war? A pandemic? A genocide? | 预测战争?流行病?种族灭绝? |
[06:39] | I’m asking you, what if I could cloud source your dreams? | 我问你 如果我可以 云追溯你的梦想怎么办? |
[06:55] | Wait, wait, wait. Who the fuck is Chase? | 等等 蔡斯是他妈谁啊? |
[06:58] | Wait, no. Hold on, that’s not the point. | 等下 不对 这不是重点 |
[07:01] | You say Val loves Anna? | 你说瓦尔爱安娜? |
[07:02] | Adores. Worships. | 是仰慕 崇拜 |
[07:03] | Then some serious shit must have gone down. | 那肯定发生了一些严重的事情 |
[07:05] | Because why did he erase every public memory of her? | 因为他为什么要 抹去有关她的所有公开记忆? |
[07:08] | Wait, what… | 等等 什么… |
[07:10] | How do you even… | 你是怎么… |
[07:11] | It’s all laid out in the ‘gram. | 照片墙里都有啊 |
[07:13] | Well, Lou’s pissing himself because he used Instagram. | 好吧 老陆那么兴奋 是因为他用了照片墙 |
[07:16] | – We’re very proud of him. – LOL. STFU. | - 我们以他为傲 - 哈哈 快他妈闭嘴吧 |
[07:20] | – You researching my story? – No. | - 你是在研究我的故事吗? - 没有 |
[07:22] | You’re helping. | 你在帮忙 |
[07:23] | I don’t need help. Landon gave me two weeks. | 我不需要帮忙 兰登给了我两周 |
[07:25] | – Show her what we have. – Okay, so… | - 给她看看我们的成果 - 好的 那么… |
[07:27] | We put together every one of Anna’s posts | 我们把安娜的每一条图文 |
[07:30] | and Anna’s friends’ posts and we get the Anna timeline. | 与她朋友的图文相组合 这样就得到了安娜的时间线 |
[07:34] | 2011, Anna Sorokin leaves her home in Germany | 2011年 安娜索罗金离开德国的家 |
[07:39] | to attend a fashion program at Central Saint Martins in London. | 前往伦敦 中央圣马丁学院进修时尚课程 |
[07:43] | Ditches it immediately for Paris. | 中途放弃 改奔巴黎 |
[07:45] | 2013, Ms. Delvey is an intern working at Purple magazine. | 2013年 德尔维女士 在《紫色时尚》杂志实习 |
[07:50] | When exactly does she become Delvey? | 她什么时候成了德尔维? |
[07:52] | It’s impossible to tell. She says it’s her mother’s maiden name. | 这不可能说清楚 她说这是她妈妈的娘家姓 |
[07:55] | I checked. No dice. | 我查过了 没戏 |
[07:56] | This chick is worth the price of admission. | 这小妞不错 我们的付出值得 |
[07:58] | ’13, Ms. Delvey, a magazine intern, | 2013年 德尔维女士在杂志实习 |
[08:01] | travels from France to the US for a vacation in Montauk with coworkers. | 从法国到美国旅行 与同事在蒙托克度假 |
[08:06] | She must have dug it | 她肯定很享受 |
[08:07] | because she does not go home to Paris with everyone else. | 因为她没有和其他人一起回巴黎 |
[08:10] | On August 13th, Anna arrives in Manhattan. | 8月13日 安娜抵达曼哈顿 |
[08:12] | Know what else arrived in Manhattan around that time? | 你知道大概同一时间 还有什么抵达了曼哈顿吗? |
[08:15] | Ebola. Coincidence? No. | 埃博拉 巧合吗?不是的 |
[08:17] | – Shut up. – You shut up. | - 闭嘴吧 - 你才闭嘴 |
[08:18] | She met Val a couple of days later. | 几天后 她见到了瓦尔 |
[08:22] | He deleted all his photos of her, | 他删除了关于她的所有照片 |
[08:24] | but if you look at his feed next to hers… | 但如果对照着她的推送看看他的… |
[08:26] | Acme Bar, Acme Bar. They line up. | 顶点酒吧 顶点酒吧 对上了 |
[08:28] | People these days, living every minute online. | 如今的人们 时时刻刻都在网上度过 |
[08:31] | Privacy’s over but I’m just getting started. | 隐私不存在了 但我只是刚刚开始 |
[08:33] | You’re gonna like this. Chase’s Insta account. | 你肯定会喜欢这个 蔡斯的账号 |
[08:35] | August 26th, Chase posts a photo of a chess set. | 8月26日 蔡斯发了一张国际象棋的照片 |
[08:39] | – Nice. – What? | - 很棒 - 什么? |
[08:40] | A chess set was the very first thing Anna ever posted to her account. | 国际象棋是安娜 在账号里发的第一张照片 |
[08:46] | Oh, that’s a little stalker- y. | 有点跟踪狂的意思了 |
[08:48] | Or romantic. And a week later… | 或者说是浪漫 一周后… |
[09:03] | Ah, we got busy! | 搞起来了! |
[09:04] | From that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[09:06] | Chase and Anna’s feeds are almost perfectly synced. | 蔡斯和安娜的推送几乎完美同步 |
[09:10] | San Francisco. Berlin. Paris. | 旧金山 柏林 巴黎 |
[09:14] | A globe- trotting whirlwind romance. | 一场环游全球的闪电式恋爱 |
[09:17] | Los Angeles. Chase’s 33rd birthday. | 旧金山 蔡斯的33岁生日 |
[09:20] | #Cakeformybaby. | 话题:给宝贝的蛋糕 |
[09:21] | Okay, that’s adorable. | 不错 很好 |
[09:23] | He was the hot new futurist “it” boy with the next big click thingy. | 他成了新晋的网红性感男孩 是下一个流量明星 |
[09:27] | They were everywhere. | 他们四处旅行 |
[09:31] | And wherever they were became somewhere. | 所到之处都因为他们而出名 |
[09:36] | For a while, Anna and Chase lived in hotels. | 有一阵子 安娜和蔡斯住在酒店 |
[09:39] | – Like, who does that? – Live in hotels? Like Eloise. | 谁会这么做啊? 住在酒店?像埃洛伊丝一样 |
[09:43] | Anna did. And Chase lived with her, in hotels all over the world. | 安娜会 而且蔡斯 和她一起住遍了全球各地的酒店 |
[09:47] | Jet- setting, promoting his app, living the life. | 坐飞机周游世界 推广应用 享受生活 |
[09:50] | Who paid for all that? | 谁来付这些钱? |
[09:52] | Oh, always Chase. | 都是蔡斯付钱 |
[09:54] | Chase had new money coming into the business, | 蔡斯的业务有新钱注入 |
[09:56] | and Anna wasn’t supposed to get her trust money until 25, so always Chase. | 安娜25岁才能拿到信托资金 所以总是蔡斯付钱 |
[10:01] | Until that summer they stayed with me, and… | 直到那个夏天 他们和我住在一起 还有… |
[10:03] | Well, stayed with Nora. | 好吧 和诺拉住一起 |
[10:04] | – Because I stay with Nora, so… – Nora? | - 因为我和诺拉在一起… - 诺拉? |
[10:07] | Nora. My best friend. | 诺拉 我最好的朋友 |
[10:10] | She’s currently bringing back the kaftan. | 诺拉目前在重新推广长衫 |
[10:13] | Wait, you’re talking about Nora Radford? | 等等 你说的是诺拉雷德福? |
[10:17] | As in, the Nora Radford? | 就是那个诺拉雷德福吗? |
[10:25] | Yes. I know what you’re thinking. But Nora wants me to stay with her. | 对 我知道你在想什么 但情况是诺拉想让我陪着她 |
[10:29] | Fashion pays in style, not in hundreds. | 时尚的代价是风格 而不是金钱 |
[10:33] | Nora’s incredibly fun. She’s fucking rich. | 诺拉非常有趣 她太他妈有钱了 |
[10:35] | And besides, she loves me more than my bitch mother ever did. | 而且 她比我的混蛋妈妈更爱我 |
[10:44] | – Chase and Anna? – Right. | 蔡斯和安娜呢? |
[10:46] | Uh, they stayed at Nora’s and it worked. | 对 他俩待在诺拉家 我们的关系很好 |
[10:50] | Anna and I had our time together. | 安娜和我在一起度过了我们的时光 |
[10:55] | And Chase and Anna had theirs. | 蔡斯和安娜在一起度过了他们的时光 |
[11:14] | Late night screwing on Grindr? Slut! | 深夜还在约炮软件上乱搞?放荡! |
[11:17] | Don’t you dare try to shame me. | 你还敢侮辱我 |
[11:19] | – You still have orgasm face. – Stop. | - 你自己还是一副高潮脸呢 - 别说了 |
[11:22] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[11:23] | Oh, please don’t tell me he’s “the one.” | 千万别和我说他是“真命天子” |
[11:26] | Didn’t he grow up in Ohio? | 他不是在俄亥俄州长大的吗? |
[11:27] | You realize he’s basically a farmer? | 你知道他基本上就是个农民吧? |
[11:29] | He’s normal. | 他很普通 |
[11:31] | I like that about him. | 我喜欢他这一点 |
[11:32] | You sure Farmer Ted isn’t after your trust fund? | 你确定农民泰德 不是看上了你的信托资金? |
[11:34] | Chase is one of the only people I’ve ever met | 蔡斯是我见过少数几个 |
[11:38] | who doesn’t seem interested in me for my money. | 对我的钱不感兴趣的人 |
[11:41] | He never lets me pay for anything. | 他什么钱都不让我付 |
[11:43] | He’s self- made. That’s something to admire. | 他靠自己白手起家 这一点我很崇拜 |
[11:46] | Please. I’m self- made. | 得了吧 我才是白手起家 |
[11:48] | Which is why I admire you so much. | 所以我也非常崇拜你啊 |
[12:02] | So what happened with them? With Val and Anna? And all this globe- trotting. | 那他们发生了什么? 瓦尔和安娜?还有这场环球旅行 |
[12:06] | Why choose New York, | 为什么选择纽约 |
[12:07] | hardest of any of these places, to start a business? | 在这样一个最难的地方创业? |
[12:10] | Well, it is New York. If you can make it here, and all that. | 这里可是纽约 如果能在这里成功 在哪里都能成功 |
[12:13] | Or she came here for Chase. | 或者是她为了蔡斯而来 |
[12:14] | What’s his take? If you want to know her deal ask her old… | 他是什么想法? 如果想了解她 要问她前男… |
[12:17] | No. He’s out. | 不行 他不见了 |
[12:18] | I can’t find him. His Insta goes dark in 2016. | 我找不到他 他的照片墙2016年就停更了 |
[12:22] | What about her? | 那她呢? |
[12:23] | September 2014, Ibiza. | 2014年9月 伊维萨岛 |
[12:26] | Anna, Chase and this very attractive person. | 安娜 蔡斯 还有这个非常漂亮的人 |
[12:30] | Is that who I think it is? | 这是我认为的那个人吗? |
[12:37] | Talia Mallay. | 塔莉娅马雷 |
[12:41] | Anna Delvey spent time with Talia Mallay. | 安娜德尔维和塔莉娅马雷相处过 |
[12:44] | Okay, and? | 好的 然后呢? |
[12:45] | And Talia’s agreed to speak with me | 塔莉娅同意了和我谈话 |
[12:47] | so I need you to authorize travel to the Hamptons. | 所以我需要你授权我前往汉普顿 |
[12:49] | I’m not paying for your baby- moon in the Hamptons. | 我可不给你掏 去汉普顿过产前蜜月的钱 |
[12:52] | It’s a rental car and one night in a chain motel. | 只不过是租一辆车 在连锁汽车旅馆睡一晚而已 |
[12:55] | Can’t you just call her? | 你就不能给她打电话吗? |
[12:56] | Call her? | 给她打电话? |
[12:59] | Yeah, what is it that you can’t get by calling her? | 对啊 有什么事 是给她打电话解决不了的? |
[13:04] | I don’t think I’m asking for a lot here. | 我没觉得自己要求的很多 |
[13:07] | It took tons of connections and convincing | 我动用了无数关系 费尽口舌 |
[13:09] | to get Talia Mallay to agree to meet with me. | 才让塔莉娅马雷同意见我 |
[13:13] | To make time in her busy schedule running a global empire | 让她在经营 全球帝国的百忙之中挤出时间 |
[13:16] | to explain why someone running a global empire | 给我解释一下 为什么拥有全球帝国的人 |
[13:18] | would be friends with someone like Anna. | 会和安娜这样的人交朋友 |
[13:20] | I just need a little bit of help from you, my editor, in getting there. | 我的编辑啊 我只是 需要你的一点帮助 帮我前往汉普顿 |
[13:24] | You know I’m trying to help you. | 你知道我在尽力帮你 |
[13:26] | You didn’t give me the two weeks, Landon gave me the two weeks… | 给我两周时间的可不是你 是兰登… |
[13:29] | I gave you the Wall Street story. | 我给了你华尔街的故事 |
[13:31] | I offered you redemption. | 我给了你救赎 |
[13:33] | A big story that would clear the air, | 一个能消除误会的大故事 |
[13:34] | put some distance between you and the Donovan Lamb debacle. | 让你离多诺万拉姆的惨败远一点 |
[13:38] | That’s the best I can do. | 这是我能做到的极致 |
[13:39] | I don’t know what else you want from me. | 我不知道你还想从我这里得到什么 |
[13:41] | I want you to not make me beg to get one tiny expense approved! | 我想要你别让我 求着你批准一笔小额开支! |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | If this fake socialite is the hill you want to die on, so be it. | 如果你想吊死在 这棵假社交名媛的树上 随你吧 |
[14:18] | – Neff. – Rachel. | - 内芙 - 瑞秋 |
[14:25] | So? What? | 怎么了?什么事? |
[14:27] | I went to court. Anna’s not taking a plea. | 我去了法庭 安娜不接受认罪 |
[14:31] | She’s going to trial, which means she’ll be in Rikers for, like, months. | 她要受审 这意味着 她要在赖克斯岛待上几个月 |
[14:38] | I thought we should work out some kind of schedule | 我觉得咱们应该弄一个时间表什么的 |
[14:40] | so she has one of us visiting her at least once a week. | 这样咱俩就能 每周至少有一个人去看她 |
[14:43] | – What? – I went online. | - 什么? - 我上网查了 |
[14:44] | There’s a list of stuff we can bring inmates. Magazines and stuff. | 有个清单列出了 我们能给犯人带的物品 杂志一类的 |
[14:47] | Are you… Wait… | 你是不是…等等… |
[14:50] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧? |
[14:52] | Why would I be kidding? | 我开玩笑干吗? |
[14:54] | It’s prison. Our friend is in prison. | 是监狱 咱俩的朋友入狱了 |
[14:56] | We can’t just leave her in there. She needs people. | 我们不能放任不管 她需要人们帮忙 |
[14:59] | I’m not visiting Anna in prison. | 我才不去探监安娜 |
[15:03] | I’m not required to visit that person in prison. | 我没必要去监狱探望那个人 |
[15:06] | – That person? She was your best friend. – Oh. | 那个人?她可是你最好的朋友啊 |
[15:09] | Her dad cuts her off and now she can’t pay your way, | 她爸爸切断了她的经济来源 现在她没法支付你的开销 |
[15:12] | fund your social life and clothes, so you drop her? | 没法资助你的社交和衣服 所以你就把她抛弃了? |
[15:14] | Anna did not ever pay my way. | 安娜从来没付过我的开销 |
[15:17] | Anna paid for those shoes and that jacket. | 这双鞋和夹克是安娜付的钱 |
[15:19] | I was there when she bought those earrings. | 她买这对耳钉的时候我在场 |
[15:22] | The sweater. And I know that bag! She paid for everything you have on. | 这件毛衣 那个包我也认识! 你身上的一切都是安娜付的钱 |
[15:25] | First National Bank of Delvey is closed and you dump her. | 现在“德尔维第一国民银行”关门了 所以你就甩了她 |
[15:28] | – You’re a user. – If anyone is the user, it’s you. | - 你真会利用人 - 要说谁会利用人 就是你 |
[15:31] | I mean, we were friends, you… You were her paid bitch. | 要我说 我和她曾经是朋友 但你却是她花钱买的跟班婊子 |
[15:35] | Okay, what? | 好吧 你说什么? |
[15:36] | I mean, yeah, she may have bought some of my clothes, but you? | 我是说 对 她可能 给我买过一些衣服 但你呢? |
[15:40] | I mean, you let her buy you! | 你让她把你买了下来! |
[15:41] | She bought your time, she bought your… | 她买了你的时间 买了你的… |
[15:43] | Say someone bought me again. Say it now. Come on. Try me. | 再说一遍我被人买了 快说 说啊 你说一个试试 |
[15:47] | Step up here and discuss the purchase of this Black woman | 你走过来 聊一聊购买我这个黑人女性 |
[15:50] | because I am dying to correct your face! | 因为我巴不得治治你这张脸! |
[15:56] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[15:58] | Yeah, you’d better run! | 对 你最好赶紧跑! |
[16:10] | What do we have on Talia Mallay? | 我们有塔莉娅马雷的哪些信息? |
[16:12] | – “We”? What do we… – You deposed her already? | - “我们”?我们… - 你已经让她宣誓作证了? |
[16:14] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会来这? |
[16:15] | We should be working together. | 我们应该合作 |
[16:18] | We could be working together. | 我们可以合作 |
[16:19] | And yet we are not. | 但我们并不要合作 |
[16:20] | I’m not sure what you did to convince my client to give you an exclusive, | 我不确定你做了什么 说服了我的客户给你独家 |
[16:24] | but it does not involve my defense. | 但这并不牵扯到我的辩护 |
[16:26] | Look, if you share what you have on Talia, | 听我说 如果你 分享你掌握的塔莉娅的信息 |
[16:28] | I can tag in and follow up when I meet with her. | 我可以接手 见到她的时候继续跟进 |
[16:31] | – Round out your defense. – We are not… There is no “we.” | - 把你的辩护弄完整 - 我们不是…没有“我们”一说 |
[16:35] | So you haven’t deposed her? | 那就是还没让她宣誓作证? |
[16:37] | Well, what does the prosecution have from her? | 好吧 检控方掌握了她哪些信息? |
[16:42] | Can you color it at least? Ball- park it? | 至少能拿颜色标出来吧?给个范围? |
[16:45] | The more ammunition we have going into… | 我们投入的弹药越多… |
[16:47] | Vivian Kent, get out. | 薇薇安肯特 出去 |
[16:52] | Out. | 出去 |
[17:04] | What do we have on Talia Mallay? | 我们有塔莉娅马雷的哪些信息? |
[17:06] | Nothing, I think. I can check again. | 我觉得什么都没有 我可以再查一次 |
[17:08] | Fine, you check that box, I’ll check the rest. | 好吧 你查查那个箱子 其他的我来查 |
[17:11] | – The rest? – You’re telling me this is it? | - 其他的? - 你是说只有这个箱子吗? |
[17:14] | All the DA’s office sent over? | 地方检察官办公室只送来了这些? |
[17:16] | Every bit of discovery they have to share fits in one fucking box? | 他们要分享的所有证据 一个破箱子就全装下了? |
[17:39] | There’s a sculpture of a tree by an actual tree. | 那边有一棵雕塑树 旁边就是一棵真正的树 |
[17:41] | These houses are $30 million. | 这些房子价值三千万美元 |
[17:44] | Who has $30 million to spend on a house? | 谁会有钱到 在一套房子上花三千万美元? |
[17:50] | Not even a first house, a second house. | 而且还不是第一套房 是第二套 |
[17:51] | Women with billion- dollar lifestyle brands, apparently. | 显然是那些身家十亿 全身名牌的女人 |
[17:54] | All the houses in my entire hometown | 我家乡所有的房子 |
[17:56] | put together wouldn’t be worth even ten million dollars. | 加起来都不值一千万美元 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:01] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[18:03] | – What? – That house is ridiculous! | - 什么? - 那房子也太离谱了! |
[18:05] | No one should live in a house that large. | 人们就不应该住这么大的房子 |
[18:06] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[18:17] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[18:27] | I’ll pick you up in… How’s an hour sound? | 我接你…一小时之后怎么样? |
[18:29] | I’m at the whim of a mogul. How about I call you when I’m… | 我现在只能听富婆一声令下 要不我到时候给你打电话… |
[18:32] | Welcome! | 欢迎! |
[18:35] | Welcome! | 欢迎! |
[18:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:49] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[19:00] | Oh. Uh… I didn’t realize you were having company. | 我不知道您有客人 |
[19:02] | There’s always a few people around. I love to entertain. | 我这里经常会有几个人 我喜欢招待 |
[19:06] | But how rude of me not to tell you. | 但没告诉你是我粗鲁了 |
[19:08] | You know, I have a new beachwear line. | 你知道吗 我有一个新的沙滩装系列 |
[19:10] | One of the kaftans would look stunning on you. | 有一件长衫你穿上会非常好看 |
[19:13] | No, thank you, I’m fine. | 不必了 谢谢 我挺好的 |
[19:15] | It’s no problem to bring out some options for you to choose from. | 拿几件出来让你选选 不麻烦 |
[19:17] | I always like to make sure my guests are comfortable. | 我总喜欢确保客人感到舒服 |
[19:20] | I’m comfortable. | 我挺舒服的 |
[19:35] | That smells amazing. | 闻着很香啊 |
[19:37] | See? Stunning. | 对吧?很漂亮 |
[19:41] | You want to hear something embarrassing? | 你想听点尴尬的事吗? |
[19:42] | The first time I ever even turned on an oven, I was 25. | 我第一次用烤箱 是25岁的时候 |
[19:48] | – Come on, really? – I never made anything. | - 不会吧 真的? - 我什么都没做过 |
[19:50] | I mean, cocktails. I was mixing martinis for my parents and their friends | 我是说 做过鸡尾酒 我给父母和他们的朋友混过马提尼 |
[19:53] | when I was ten, but the kitchen? | 当时是十岁 但是下厨房? |
[19:55] | It was fully staffed. | 厨房都挤得满满的 |
[19:56] | Every time you wanted to do anything, | 每次你想做点什么 |
[19:58] | get a glass of milk, anything, | 拿杯牛奶什么的 |
[20:00] | there was always someone there to do it for you. | 总会有人替你去做 |
[20:02] | I had to ask my first boyfriend to teach me how to fry an egg. | 我还让第一任男朋友教我如何煎鸡蛋 |
[20:07] | And you’re embarrassed by this? | 你对这个感到尴尬? |
[20:09] | It’s embarrassing not to know how to take care of yourself. | 不知道如何照顾自己是很尴尬的 |
[20:12] | To not be able to take care of the people you love. | 无法照顾你爱的人 |
[20:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:16] | Poor little rich girl. | “可怜的富家女” |
[20:18] | What an asshole! Go cry into your money. | “真是个混蛋!去你的钱堆里哭吧” |
[20:21] | No. Not at all. | 不会的 一点也不会 |
[20:23] | I used to be embarrassed about that too. | 我之前也会因为这个而尴尬 |
[20:25] | The money. | 也就是钱 |
[20:27] | So I made my own. | 所以我自己赚了 |
[20:31] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[20:33] | if this is ready. | 这熟没熟 |
[20:39] | Oh, my God. Delicious. | 我的天 太好吃了 |
[20:43] | So, Anna Delvey. | 那么 安娜德尔维 |
[20:46] | Is she running Rikers yet? | 她已经统治赖克斯岛了吗? |
[20:48] | What makes you think she could? | 你为什么认为她有这能力? |
[20:49] | I put nothing past Anna. | 安娜做出这种事我不奇怪 |
[20:51] | Were you two close? | 你俩是好朋友吗? |
[20:52] | We vacationed together once. | 我们度过一次假 |
[20:54] | Dined out a few times. | 一起出去吃过几次饭 |
[20:55] | What was the connection, if you don’t mind me asking? | 你们有什么共同点吗? 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[20:59] | I appreciate a woman who doesn’t try to impress. | 我欣赏这种女人 不试图给人留下深刻印象 |
[21:02] | Who isn’t afraid. | 不畏惧 |
[21:03] | Who doesn’t give a fuck? | 而且也不在乎? |
[21:06] | And she had great taste in art. | 而且她对艺术很有品味 |
[21:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | Stunning, isn’t it? | 很漂亮吧? |
[21:35] | I’m bidding on it, so… | 我在竞拍这幅画 所以 |
[21:37] | fake your approval like the rest of these phonies, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 像其他人一样假装一下认可 |
[21:40] | The only thing worth a dime in here | 这地方唯一值两毛钱的 |
[21:43] | is her. | 是她 |
[21:56] | Cindy Sherman? | 辛迪谢尔曼? |
[21:58] | Among the first of her untitled film stills. | 这是她无名电影剧照的首批照片之一 |
[22:02] | Mmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:03] | Cindy’s great, but over half a million | 辛迪很棒 但花50多万 |
[22:05] | for just another eight – by – ten of her playing dress – up? | 就买一个八英尺宽十英尺长 她玩装扮的照片? |
[22:11] | Before this series, | 在这个系列之前 |
[22:13] | Sherman was just another photographer hiding behind the lens. | 谢尔曼不过是 又一个躲在镜头后面的摄影师 |
[22:17] | Observing. Choosing subjects based on what others might like. | 观察 根据其他人 可能喜欢的内容选择主题 |
[22:23] | Then one day she steps into her own frame. | 然后有一天 她走进了自己的取景框 |
[22:26] | Considers herself to be worthy. | 认为自己是有价值的 |
[22:28] | Rather than being forced into a role in the male- dominated art world, | 相较于被迫 在男性主导的艺术世界中扮演角色 |
[22:33] | she takes a leading role in her work. | 她选择了在自己的作品中当主角 |
[22:40] | And it changes the world. | 由此改变了世界 |
[22:43] | This is not dress – up. | 所以这不是装扮 |
[22:45] | This is bravery. | 这是勇敢 |
[22:47] | This is a moment in art. | 这是艺术界的一个重要时刻 |
[22:53] | You must be one of Damian’s gallerinas. | 你肯定是达米安的画廊工作人员 |
[22:55] | You think I work here? | 你以为我在这里工作? |
[22:57] | I don’t work. | 我不工作 |
[22:59] | What’s wrong with working? | 工作有什么不对的吗? |
[23:02] | How else will you ever be able to afford to give Cindy here a good home? | 否则你怎么能负担得起 给这张辛迪一个很好的家? |
[23:06] | My father buys whatever I tell him to. And someday it will all go to me. | 我让父亲买什么 他就买什么 总有一天这一切都会归我所有 |
[23:13] | Earning it beats inheriting it. | 赚来的比继承来的强 |
[23:16] | – Trust me. – Trust you? | - 相信我 - 相信你? |
[23:19] | The person considering buying that, uh, thing? | 相信一个考虑买那玩意儿 |
[23:23] | Instead of this? | 不买这个的人? |
[23:34] | I bought it, of course. | 当然 我还是买下了 |
[23:36] | Oh, of course. | 那当然 |
[23:39] | I liked her. | 我当时很喜欢她 |
[23:41] | So she became part of my circle. | 所以她成了我圈子里的一员 |
[23:43] | For a while. | 有一阵子吧 |
[23:45] | Until she showed up in Ibiza. | 直到她出现在伊维萨岛 |
[23:46] | Ibitha? | 伊比莎岛? |
[23:49] | Oh, Ibiza. Right. | 伊维萨岛 对 |
[23:52] | – Ibiza. – Yeah. | - 伊维萨岛 - 是的 |
[23:55] | I was there with some friends | 当时我和一些朋友在一起 |
[23:56] | and she and Chase had texted to let us know they were in town, | 她和蔡斯发信息 说他们也在那里 |
[23:59] | except it was strange right off the bat. | 但从最开始就感觉很奇怪 |
[24:08] | Wait, stop. What the fuck is that boat? | 慢着 等下 那艘船是什么? |
[24:12] | Whose feed is that? | 这是谁的推送? |
[24:13] | That’s Talia’s. She’s in Ibiza. | 是塔莉娅的 她在伊维萨岛 |
[24:15] | That can’t be her boat. | 这不可能是她的船 |
[24:17] | It’s a yacht, and it’s not. It’s this guy’s. | 这是艘游艇 而且不是她的 是这家伙的 |
[24:20] | Fuck, Henrick Knight? | 他妈的 亨利克奈特? |
[24:21] | That dude’s huge in tech. | 这家伙在科技界很有名 |
[24:23] | I saw him speak at the Silicon Alley thing. | 我见过他在硅谷讲话 |
[24:26] | I need him to invest in Wake. | 我需要让他投资“唤醒” |
[24:27] | His endorsement could open the floodgates for investment. | 他的支持可能会打开投资的闸门 |
[24:30] | Hmm. Stanford, tennis player, invested in biotech. | 斯坦福 网球运动员 投资了生物技术 |
[24:35] | Net worth two billion. | 净资产20亿 |
[24:36] | Text Talia. | 给塔莉娅发信息 |
[24:38] | – Text her what? – Tell her we’re in Ibiza. | - 给她发啥? - 就说我们在伊维萨岛 |
[24:40] | – But we’re in Chelsea. – Just do it. Tell her we’re there. | - 但我们在切尔西 - 发就对了 告诉她我们在那里 |
[24:43] | What… | 什么… |
[24:44] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | - 你是认真的? - 是的 |
[24:56] | She’s… she’s answering. | 她正在回复 |
[24:59] | – What did she say? – Uh… she invited us for dinner. | – 她说啥? - 她邀请我们吃晚餐 |
[25:02] | Fuck! Uh, what should I tell her? | 他妈的!我该怎么和她说? |
[25:03] | Tell her we’re busy tonight, we’ll come by tomorrow. | 告诉她我们今晚很忙 明天过去 |
[25:07] | – Chase… – Tell her. | - 蔡斯… - 告诉她 |
[25:08] | What? Fuck, okay, okay. | 什么?妈的 好吧 |
[25:14] | Is she answering? | 她在回复吗? |
[25:15] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[25:21] | Dinner tomorrow? | 明天晚餐? |
[25:25] | We’d better book tickets. | 我们最好该订票了 |
[25:27] | Oh, no, I’m… I’m not. | 不 我可不去 |
[25:29] | My father is not happy with me at the moment, so… | 我爸爸现在对我不满意 所以… |
[25:33] | It’s cool, I got it. | 没事的 我来买 |
[25:37] | Well, I’m off. | 好吧 我要出门了 |
[25:38] | Think of me in Paris working four runway shows | 想想我要在巴黎像往常一样 |
[25:41] | in three days like a normal while you two lounge here in my life. | 三天内完成四场时装秀 而你们俩在这里过着我闲适的生活 |
[25:45] | We’re going to Ibiza. | 我们要去伊维萨岛 |
[25:47] | Mmm. I loathe you. | 我讨厌你 |
[25:51] | Can we even get there by dinner? | 我们晚餐前能到吗? |
[26:28] | So crazy, I can’t believe we’re both here! | 太疯狂了 真不敢相信我们都在这! |
[26:30] | I know! What are the odds? | 是啊!这得有多巧? |
[26:33] | – Hey, man. – How are you? Nice to meet you. | - 嘿 兄弟 - 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[26:35] | Incredible yacht. What’s her max? 17 knots? | 这游艇太棒了 最高时速是多少?17节? |
[26:38] | On open sea she’ll do 20. | 在公海上能到20节 |
[26:40] | Come on, I’ll show you round. | 来 我带你转转 |
[26:50] | Bryce. Steve. | 布莱斯 史蒂夫 |
[26:51] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[26:53] | So I’ve definitely seen you at Soho House, right? | 我肯定在苏荷之家见过你吧? |
[26:55] | No, I… I don’t go there. | 没有 我不去那里 |
[26:57] | Oh, did they reject you? | 他们不让你进吗? |
[27:00] | I mean, Steve can totally hook you up. | 我是说 史蒂夫能帮你引荐 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:03] | I’d rather hang out at a McDonalds | 我更喜欢逛麦当劳 |
[27:06] | or maybe start my own club where I reject their members. | 或者自己开个俱乐部 好让我拒绝他们的会员 |
[27:08] | You should. They let way too many people in. | 你应该这么做 他们放进去太多人了 |
[27:11] | It’s so bro- y now. | 现在男人太多了 |
[27:12] | Oh. Wait, I love your dress. | 慢着 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[27:14] | I know! It’s perfection. | 是啊!很完美 |
[27:16] | Thank you! I got it in town. | 谢谢!我在城里买的 |
[27:20] | – Uh, I’ll bring you by there. My treat. – Oh, you really don’t have to do that. | - 我带你过去 我买单 - 你真没必要这么做 |
[27:23] | Yeah, not for me anyway. | 反正不用给我 |
[27:24] | Steve, like, gets off on buying me shit. | 史蒂夫很享受给我买东西 |
[27:26] | Don’t you, Steve? | 不是吗史蒂夫? |
[27:28] | Well, I’d argue, but even if I win, | 好吧 我倒是想争辩 但就算我赢了 |
[27:30] | I lose, so yeah, I get off on buying her shit. | 其实也是输了 所以 没错 我很享受给她买东西 |
[27:34] | No, please, I’m happy to. | 别客气了 我很乐意 |
[27:36] | It’s the least I can do in return for the hospitality. | 这是我回馈热情款待的一点小心意 |
[27:40] | Well, salud. | 好吧 干杯 |
[27:41] | – Salud. – Salud. | - 干杯 - 干杯 |
[27:49] | – Catherine! – Did we have a meeting scheduled? | - 凯瑟琳! - 我们安排会议了吗? |
[27:52] | No meeting. I was just wondering if we’re playing dirty. | 没有会议 我只是 想知道我们是不是要玩手段 |
[27:55] | Because I wasn’t planning on it, | 因为我没这个打算 |
[27:56] | but here you are, playing dirty, | 但是你在这里想玩手段 |
[27:58] | so I thought I’d warn you, this ends badly for you. | 所以我想警告你 你的下场会很糟糕 |
[28:00] | Todd, in order to feel threatened, I have to know what you’re talking about. | 托德 要让我感受到威胁 起码我得知道你在说什么 |
[28:04] | Discovery? You sent over a shoebox. | 那些证据?你寄来了一个鞋盒 |
[28:06] | – Lane? – It wasn’t a shoebox. | - 雷恩? - 不是鞋盒 |
[28:08] | It wasn’t a shoebox. | 不是鞋盒 |
[28:09] | I see, so I should plan on showing up to trial with ten empty boxes | 我明白了 所以我应该 计划带着十个空盒子出庭 |
[28:12] | for all the evidence that you’ll have just magically discovered? | 接受你刚刚奇迹般发现的所有证据? |
[28:15] | That’s dirty! | 这很肮脏! |
[28:17] | Todd, two tips for you. One, I do not play dirty. Ever. | 托德 给你两条建议 第一 我不玩手段 从来都不 |
[28:21] | Two, you will never know the law better than I know the law. | 第二 你永远不会比我更了解法律 |
[28:23] | – Oh. – That is literally impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[28:25] | And the law requires me to process discovery disclosure | 法律要求我以尽可能最透彻的方式 |
[28:28] | to the defense in the most thorough manner possible. | 处理为辩方提供证据的开示过程 |
[28:30] | That is what I have done. And what I will continue to do. | 这就是我所做的 我还将继续做下去 |
[28:33] | Ad infinitum. In perpetuity. | 直到永远 |
[28:38] | I want every piece of evidence you have by the end of this week. | 本周结束之前 我要你把拿到的所有证据都给我 |
[28:42] | Are you asking me to waive my ethical responsibility | 你是否在要求我放弃 |
[28:44] | to act with due diligence in the execution | 在履行检察专业职责时 |
[28:46] | of my prosecutorial professional responsibilities? | 尽职尽责的道德责任? |
[28:49] | Everything, Catherine. | 所有的都给我 凯瑟琳 |
[28:50] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[28:52] | – You’re sure? – End of the week! | - 你确定? - 本周结束前! |
[29:11] | Sorry I’m late. I needed to do some extra laps. | 抱歉我来晚了 我刚才得多跑几圈 |
[29:14] | For me, Neff? | 给我的 内芙? |
[29:16] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[29:18] | So is this about visiting Anna? | 你是要说探访安娜的事吗? |
[29:22] | You talked to Rachel? | 你和瑞秋聊过了? |
[29:23] | She called. Crying. | 她打过电话 哭了 |
[29:26] | Did you try to beat her up? | 你是试着揍她了吗? |
[29:27] | Kacy. It’s Rachel. | 凯西 那可是瑞秋 |
[29:30] | Don’t. She’s a sweetie. | 别这样 她人挺好的 |
[29:32] | She won’t visit Anna. | 她不去探望安娜 |
[29:35] | You know Anna. She is not ready for the real world. | 你知道安娜 她还没准备好面对现实世界 |
[29:37] | She is going to get upset about the service | 她会对坐牢感到不安 |
[29:39] | or be herself to the wrong chick and end up with a beatdown. | 或者惹错了妞 最后被揍一顿 |
[29:42] | We cannot leave her alone in there. | 我们不能把她一个人留在里边 |
[29:44] | She needs to look forward to something. And Rachel… | 她需要有所期待 而瑞秋… |
[29:48] | She acts like she barely knew Anna all of a sudden. | 她表现得好像突然间不认识安娜了 |
[29:50] | Like Anna is some stranger. As if she’s new to the situation. | 好像安娜是陌生人 好像她刚知道情况 |
[29:53] | She literally is walking in Anna’s shoes as we speak. | 咱俩现在说话的时候 她正穿着安娜的鞋呢 |
[29:57] | Red bottoms. Spring collection. | 还是红底的春季系列 |
[29:58] | I wish I had hit her. | 真希望我打了她 |
[29:59] | – My fist in Becky’s face… – Okay. Stop. | - 我一拳打在贝基脸… - 好 够了 |
[30:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:10] | Neff, Rachel is not visiting Anna in prison. | 内芙 瑞秋不去探监安娜 |
[30:13] | She has her reasons. | 她有她的理由 |
[30:15] | But I think it’s wonderful that you are. | 但我觉得你去看安娜 这非常好 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:19] | So do you want to do visits every other week with me? | 所以你想和我 每人一周轮流去看她吗? |
[30:21] | – Or twice a week, or… – Baby. | - 或者两周一次 或者… - 亲 |
[30:25] | I’m setting some boundaries where Anna is concerned. | 安娜的事情 我正在设定一些界限 |
[30:28] | I will also not be going to Rikers to see her. | 我也不会去赖克斯看她 |
[30:32] | But I’ll always be here for you. | 但我会一直支持你的 |
[30:37] | – Neff? – I don’t understand. | - 内芙? - 我不理解 |
[30:41] | How do you just turn your back on someone? | 你怎么能这样背叛别人呢? |
[30:43] | Neff. | 内芙 |
[30:44] | The person in prison is not Anna Delvey. | 蹲监狱的不是安娜德尔维 |
[30:48] | Not the person we knew. | 不是我们认识的那个人 |
[30:50] | Anna Delvey doesn’t exist. | 安娜德尔维不存在 |
[30:52] | That person in Rikers is somebody else. | 在赖克斯的另有她人 |
[30:54] | Somebody who was pretending to be Anna Delvey. | 是一个假装是安娜德尔维的人 |
[30:58] | We don’t know her. | 我们不认识她 |
[30:59] | – You don’t know anything about her. – She’s Anna. | - 你根本不了解她 - 她是安娜 |
[31:02] | She may be your friend, Anna. | 安娜她可能是你的朋友 |
[31:04] | Or she may be a total stranger. | 也可能是个完全不认识的陌生人 |
[31:05] | Do you want to go down there, walk into that prison | 你想去那里 走进监狱 |
[31:08] | and find out the person you thought was one of your closest friends | 发现你自以为的闺蜜 |
[31:11] | was just a made – up character? | 原来只是个杜撰的角色吗? |
[31:24] | Vash… What’s that? | 瓦市…什么意思? |
[31:26] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[31:28] | What? I… I have no idea. | 什么?我不知道 |
[31:31] | Sorry, I thought I caught a little Ruskie in your accent. | 不好意思 我听着你有点俄罗斯口音 |
[31:38] | To your health. | 祝身体健康 |
[31:39] | I did a year in Moscow during college. | 我在莫斯科上过一年大学 |
[31:41] | The only thing I remember is the toasts. | 只记得祝酒词 |
[31:44] | For you. | 敬你 |
[31:46] | – For you, my dear. – Cheers! | - 敬你 亲爱的 - 干杯! |
[31:48] | – A little sloppy. – Cheers. | - 有点拖沓 - 干杯 |
[31:51] | – We’re here. – We made it. | - 我们来了 - 我们成功了 |
[31:54] | Cheers. | 真棒 |
[32:10] | I don’t know how you do it, Talia. | 我不知道你怎么做的 塔莉娅 |
[32:12] | Working sucks. | 工作太差劲了 |
[32:14] | I just want to follow the party year- round | 我就想全年跟着参加派对 |
[32:16] | while those bozos figure out a way to pay for it. | 让那些笨男人想办法付钱 |
[32:20] | You know what I mean, Anna. | 你明白我的意思 安娜 |
[32:24] | So where’s next? | 下一站去哪? |
[32:26] | Oh, well, Stevie thinks… | 史蒂夫觉得… |
[32:27] | Data is the new time. | 数据就是新时代 |
[32:29] | Yes, but it’s dream data. | 但都是梦里的数据 |
[32:31] | Subjective, and honestly it sounds about as valuable as, well, dreams, | 很主观 而且说实话 这听起来价值和梦想一样大 |
[32:34] | which, I mean, what’s a bigger waste of time | 要我说 听别人讲自己的梦想 |
[32:36] | than listening to someone tell you their dreams? | 还有比这更浪费时间的吗? |
[32:38] | Totally. The worst. | 是啊 最差劲了 |
[32:40] | That’s a small part of it. | 这是很小的一部分 |
[32:41] | …Miami in two weeks, and who do you think wins that argument? | …两周后去迈阿密 你觉得谁会赢得这场争论? |
[32:44] | We’re harvesting massive… | 我们正在获取大量… |
[32:46] | God, Chase is working Hen so hard on this app of his. | 天啊 蔡斯 费尽力气向亨鼓吹他的应用 |
[32:50] | He’s so shameless. | 他太不要脸了 |
[32:51] | …fantasies and the value… | …幻想和价值… |
[32:52] | He’s just really passionate about it. | 他只是真的对此充满热情而已 |
[32:55] | Sure, and that’s great and all, but we’re on vacation. | 没错 这确实是好事 但我们是在度假 |
[32:58] | He needs to chill. | 他得淡定一些 |
[33:00] | Hen! | 亨! |
[33:02] | Come on, let’s dance! | 来 我们跳舞! |
[33:03] | – Just to close the thought… – Chase, enough with the shop talk. | - 总结一下我的想法… - 蔡斯 你的叫卖说够了吧 |
[33:08] | Uh, Hen, hold on. | 亨 等下 |
[33:09] | Quick question. How old are you? Late 50s? | 快速问个问题 你多大了?50好几? |
[33:13] | About that, yeah. Why? | 差不多吧 是的 怎么了? |
[33:15] | Well, I’m just curious what the age is when you draw the line. | 我只是好奇你从哪个年纪开始 做事变得畏首畏尾的 |
[33:19] | I mean, a lot of what you just said, and your whole attitude, | 我是说 你刚才说的很多话 你的整个态度 |
[33:22] | my father said the same things to me back in high school | 我上中学时 我爸也说过同样的话 |
[33:25] | when I told him to invest in Facebook. | 当时我让他投资脸书 |
[33:27] | “Well, I have a telephone.” | “好吧 我有手机” |
[33:29] | “Why wouldn’t I just call my friends?” | “我直接给朋友们打电话不行吗?” |
[33:31] | But really what he meant was, | 但其实他的意思是 |
[33:33] | “I’m smarter than you, little girl, and it’s impossible that I’m not right.” | “我比你聪明 小闺女 我是不可能错的” |
[33:38] | Add a dash of misogyny to that attitude and boom, | 这种态度基础上 再来点厌女症 一瞬间 |
[33:41] | you too can lose $100 million, just like that. | 你也会损失1个亿 就这样 |
[33:43] | Which isn’t a problem for Hen. Obviously. He’s doing just fine. | 但很显然 这对亨来说不算个问题 他挺好的 |
[33:47] | Well, so was my father. | 我爸当时也是这样的 |
[33:49] | The money is not the point. | 钱不是重点 |
[33:51] | The question’s bigger than that. | 真正的问题要比钱更重要 |
[33:53] | You know, I wonder. Is it that the closer you are to death | 我想知道 是因为越接近死亡 |
[33:57] | the more sure you need to be about life? | 生活中就越需要稳定吗? |
[33:59] | About the stuff you know, or you think you know? | 对待自己知道 或者自认为知道的事情? |
[34:03] | Because it can be scary to get old. | 因为变老是很可怕的 |
[34:12] | Is it? | 是吧? |
[34:17] | This convo is really bumming me out. | 这对话让我兴致全无 |
[34:20] | Yeah. Let’s all just… | 是啊 大家一起来… |
[34:22] | What, no! Because I can relate. | 什么 不要!因为我可以感同身受 |
[34:24] | I’m scared about what to do with my life. | 我很害怕 不知道该怎样过自己的生活 |
[34:26] | So I avoid the question. | 所以我回避着这个问题 |
[34:29] | Try to outrun it. | 试图甩掉它 |
[34:30] | But it haunts me. | 但这个问题一直困扰着我 |
[34:32] | Does death haunt you? | 死亡会困扰你吗? |
[34:34] | Anna, stop. | 安娜 够了 |
[34:35] | – You are a guest, my guest… – It’s fine. | - 你是客人 是我的客人… - 没事的 |
[34:37] | I can handle it. | 我可以应对 |
[34:41] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[34:43] | And he wants to answer. | 而且他想回答 |
[34:46] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[34:48] | I think about death more these days, sure. So what? | 我最近的确会更频繁地 思考死亡 没错 但这又如何? |
[34:54] | Do you ever dream about it? | 你梦到过死亡吗? |
[34:57] | Do you think other people your age dream about death? | 你觉得你的同龄人会梦到死亡吗? |
[35:04] | The fear. | 那种恐惧 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[35:09] | They do. | 他们会的 |
[35:10] | If I’m Big Pharma, wouldn’t it be valuable to know this? | 如果我是大型制药公司 掌握这个信息不是很有价值吗? |
[35:14] | So I can sell you Xanax or whatever? | 这样我就能向你推销赞安诺之类的 |
[35:23] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[35:26] | She’s good! | 她很厉害! |
[35:28] | You say you’re looking for a job? | 你说自己在找工作? |
[35:30] | Me? | 我? |
[35:32] | No, no. I made a pledge not to work for others. | 不 我发誓不为别人工作 |
[35:37] | You can make a pledge too. If you like. | 你也可以发誓 如果你想的话 |
[35:50] | Here’s the Kickstarter page for Wake. | 这是“唤醒”的众筹页面 |
[35:54] | I think you get a T- shirt. | 我觉得你能得到一件T恤 |
[35:56] | If he reaches his goal, or something. | 如果他实现众筹目标什么的 |
[36:09] | How’s 100K? | 10万怎么样? |
[36:11] | Very generous. Thank you. | 很慷慨了 谢谢你 |
[36:15] | Great, now we dance. | 很好 现在我们跳舞吧 |
[36:28] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[36:29] | And you, do you know how lucky you are? | 还有你 你知道你有多幸运吗? |
[36:31] | She’s incredible. | 她很了不起 |
[36:33] | Be my partner. | 当我的合作伙伴吧 |
[36:35] | Head of PR. Or funding. Or both. | 人力资源或者资金主管 或者两个都干 |
[36:39] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[36:41] | You should be working for her, dude. | 你应该给她工作 兄弟 |
[36:54] | Her energy was just… | 她的能量真是… |
[36:57] | It was incredible to watch her blossom. | 看到她绽放真的是不可思议 |
[37:01] | She blew us all away. | 她震惊了我们全场 |
[37:04] | – And she was mad about Chase. – You know what happens if you do this? | - 她疯狂爱着蔡斯 - 你知道你这么做会发生什么吗? |
[37:07] | – What? – I… | - 什么? - 我… |
[37:12] | And he was glued to her every second of the day. | 他时时刻刻都粘在她身上 |
[37:22] | Talia, hi! | 塔莉娅 你好! |
[37:23] | And about a week later, I got this strange call from Hen. | 大概一周后 我接到了亨的一通奇怪电话 |
[37:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢? |
[37:27] | We’re here, in Ibiza. | 我们在这 在伊维萨岛 |
[37:29] | On the boat? | 在那条船上? |
[37:31] | Yeah, we miss you! | 对啊 我们想你了! |
[37:32] | Anna, what the fuck? | 安娜 搞他妈什么? |
[37:35] | We all left. | 我们都走了 |
[37:36] | Hen left five days ago and just got a call from his crew saying you were still there. | 亨五天前走的 他刚接到船员的电话 说你们还在 |
[37:40] | And I told him that was impossible | 我跟他说这不可能 |
[37:42] | because who would just stay on someone else’s boat | 因为客人的客人 |
[37:45] | that was a guest of a guest? | 怎么会一直待在人家的船上? |
[37:47] | Ordering the crew around as if they were your own… | 给船员发号施令 好像是你自己的船员似的… |
[37:49] | Talia, Talia, calm down. | 塔莉娅 冷静一下 |
[37:51] | The boat’s here, so we just thought we’d stay for a few days. | 船就在这 所以我们就想着再多待几天 |
[37:53] | Anna, get off the boat. | 安娜 下船 |
[37:55] | I can’t believe I have to explain to you how fucked up this is, | 真不敢相信 我还得给你解释这局面有多糟糕 |
[37:58] | and how bad it makes me look that the people I invited… | 让我颜面扫地 我邀请来的人… |
[38:01] | Sorry, we’ll leave. It’s all fine. | 抱歉 我们走 没事的 |
[38:04] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[38:06] | How am I? | 我好吗? |
[38:09] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[38:11] | Get the fuck off the boat! | 快他妈下船! |
[38:16] | Wait, they stayed? | 等等 他们待在了船上? |
[38:17] | We had all gotten off together and said goodbye. | 我们大家一起先下了船 相互道别 |
[38:21] | – Who does that? – How did they even get back on? | - 谁会那样做? - 他们是怎么又上去的? |
[38:23] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[38:24] | But you know, | 但是你知道吗 |
[38:25] | the cost alone for keeping the captain and crew on a yacht for an extra week is… | 光是让游艇上的 船长和船员多工作一周 价格… |
[38:32] | It’s about the same as if they’d pushed Hen’s Tesla off the dock. | 相当于把亨的特斯拉推下码头 |
[38:35] | That’s how much boat time they stole. | 他们就占用了这么长时间的船 |
[38:38] | Mmm. Do you think because Anna grew up so entitled that she… | 你会不会觉得 是因为安娜生来就富贵 所以… |
[38:41] | Anna, no. | 安娜 不是的 |
[38:43] | Anna knows better. This couldn’t have been Anna’s idea. | 安娜是懂事的人 这不可能是安娜出的主意 |
[38:47] | Chase was on the make, taking whatever he could get. | 是蔡斯不择手段 拿走他能得到的所有东西 |
[38:49] | But why would Anna let him do that, or go along with that? | 但为什么安娜允许他这么做 或者说同意这样做? |
[38:53] | She was in love and stupid. | 她在恋爱中 所以很蠢 |
[38:58] | Did she ever apologize? | 那她道过歉吗? |
[39:01] | We never spoke again. | 我们没再说过话了 |
[39:04] | And that’s the end of our story, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这就是我们故事的结局了 |
[39:15] | God, I’m so sorry. It’s late, isn’t it? | 天啊 不好意思 太晚了吧? |
[39:19] | We should be going. | 我们应该走了 |
[39:20] | I… Let me just call my husband and… | 我给老公打个电话 然后… |
[39:22] | You guys should stay. | 你们应该住下来 |
[39:24] | It’s too late to drive back. There’s plenty of room here. | 现在开车回去太晚了 这里有很多房间 |
[39:27] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢你 不用了 |
[39:28] | – We have a motel, we’re all set. – Motel? | - 我们住汽车旅馆 安顿好了 - 旅馆? |
[39:32] | Nonsense. There’s a guest cottage. | 别傻了 我这里有给客人住的小屋 |
[39:35] | Anna stayed there a few times. | 安娜在里边住过几次 |
[39:37] | I put the Sherman in there, actually. You could soak up the vibe or whatever. | 其实我还把谢尔曼的照片 放在那里 你可以感受一下氛围 |
[40:14] | – Jack, what are you… – Do you feel that? | - 杰克 你在干… - 你感受到了吗? |
[40:16] | I feel you are insane. | 我感受到你疯了 |
[40:18] | Stop walking, stop talking, just… do you feel that? | 别走路 别说话 就…感受到了吗? |
[40:23] | What is that? | 什么啊? |
[40:25] | The stone, it’s… | 是石头 是… |
[40:26] | Ninety- seven degrees. | 36摄氏度 |
[40:28] | Heated floors | 加热地板 |
[40:29] | literally equalized to our body temperature. | 真的是等于我们的体温 |
[40:36] | No offense, but I want to fuck this floor. | 无意冒犯 但我想干这块地板 |
[40:39] | It gets better. | 还有更好的 |
[40:41] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[40:43] | – What is that? – Sage. | - 是什么? - 鼠尾草 |
[40:46] | This whole freaking compound must be infused with it. | 这他妈整个房子肯定到处都是鼠尾草 |
[40:50] | And yet, I can’t find sage anywhere. | 但是 我到处都找不到鼠尾草 |
[40:52] | And I’ve looked. | 我找过了 |
[40:53] | Maybe it’s not sage we’re smelling, maybe it’s money. | 或许我们闻到的不是鼠尾草 而是钱 |
[40:57] | Don’t bother with that cheap thing. | 别用这不值钱的玩意儿了 |
[41:07] | First we are going to use every product in this cabinet, | 首先我们要用一下柜子里的所有产品 |
[41:10] | and then we are going to have so much sex. | 然后我们要疯狂做爱 |
[41:12] | Hell yeah. | 哦耶 |
[41:17] | I could swim home. | 我可以游回家 |
[41:20] | – That’s how well I slept | 我昨晚睡得好到这种程度 |
[41:23] | These sheets are made of kittens or something. | 这些床单肯定是用小猫什么的做的 |
[41:28] | I can’t move. I won’t move. | 我动不了 也不想动 |
[41:37] | How many rooms like this do you think Anna’s been in? | 你觉得安娜住过多少个这种房间? |
[41:41] | She had a good life. | 她活得很好 |
[42:27] | If only you could afford me. | 要是你能买得起我就好了 |
[42:30] | You saw them in Paris right after they left Ibiza, right? | 他们刚离开伊维萨岛 你就在巴黎看到了他们 对吧? |
[42:32] | Okay, Ibiza. What exactly went down in Ibiza? | 好吧 伊维萨岛 在伊维萨岛究竟发生了什么? |
[42:35] | Do you know? Did Talia tell you? | 你知道吗?塔莉娅告诉你了? |
[42:37] | Look at you, all intrigued. | 看看你这副好奇的模样 |
[42:39] | Why do you care what happened in Ibiza? | 你为什么关心在伊维萨岛发生的事? |
[42:41] | All I know is that when I met up with them in Paris everything was different. | 我只知道在巴黎见到他们时 一切都不一样了 |
[42:45] | It was Fashion Week. | 当时是时装周 |
[42:46] | I was styling three shows | 我负责三个秀 |
[42:48] | and we were holed up in the suite at the Hotel Gulacsy. | 我们躲在古拉奇酒店的套房里 |
[42:51] | I was working hard, they were partying hard, | 我疯狂工作 他俩疯狂派对 |
[42:55] | and the seams were really starting to show. | 裂痕真的开始显现了 |
[43:03] | Too much personality up there. | 你在台上呈现出过多个性 |
[43:04] | – Never pull focus from the fabric. – Sorry, Val. | - 不要抢走布料的风头 - 不好意思 瓦尔 |
[43:07] | Talia saw my potential, and you totally killed that connection. | 塔莉娅看到了我的潜力 而你却完全扼杀了这层联系 |
[43:10] | I’m offering you in on the ground floor of Wake. Angel level. | 我是邀请你在起步阶段 就加入“唤醒” 天使级别 |
[43:13] | And I don’t want it! | 我不想要! |
[43:15] | Do you have any idea what that’s worth? | 你知道这价值多少吗? |
[43:17] | A percentage of nothing is still nothing, you moron. | 空头支票的百分之几 仍然是空头支票 你这个白痴 |
[43:21] | You just want my money. | 你就是想要我的钱 |
[43:23] | Your money? What money? I pay for everything. | 你的钱?什么钱?钱都是我付的 |
[43:25] | And it doesn’t matter because I want to do my own thing. | 无所谓 因为我想做我自己的事 |
[43:28] | What? What thing? | 什么?什么事? |
[43:29] | I don’t know yet! I don’t know. I… | 我还不知道!我不知道 |
[43:32] | Something big. Something that’s mine. | 大事 属于我的事 |
[43:34] | – That’s monumental. – Wake is going to be fucking huge. | - 不朽的 - “唤醒”将会很伟大 |
[43:36] | No, you’re not listening. | 不 你没听我说 |
[43:37] | Try getting outside of yourself for one fucking second. | 你能不能别只关注自己 哪怕只有他妈的一秒钟! |
[43:42] | Try being less of a psycho for one fucking second! | 那你试试别发神经 哪怕只有他妈的一秒钟! |
[43:44] | Okay! Enough, Chase. Cool it. | 好了!够了 蔡斯 冷静 |
[43:47] | Walk away, Val. | 走开 瓦尔 |
[43:48] | Like you did on the VIP tickets that I busted my ass to get you? | 就像我拼尽全力给你 搞到贵宾门票之后 你做的那样? |
[43:51] | It’s clothes on stick people. | 只是看纸片人身上穿的衣服而已 |
[43:53] | Who gives a fuck? | 谁他妈在乎啊? |
[43:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[44:01] | She’s all yours. | 她归你了 |
[44:04] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[44:06] | Chase! | 蔡斯! |
[44:07] | Chase, seriously? | 蔡斯 你来真的? |
[44:10] | Seriously? What? He’s a child. | 认真的?什么?他真孩子气 |
[44:12] | He… he’s a fucking toddler. I swear! | 他他妈的就是个学步婴儿 我发誓! |
[44:14] | Let’s find some fucking champagne | 我们去找点香槟 |
[44:16] | and watch some movies and hate all men but me. | 看看电影 仇恨一下除我以外的男人 |
[44:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[44:37] | Hey, where are you? | 嘿 你在哪呢? |
[44:39] | – Are you with Anna? | 你和安娜在一起吗? |
[44:40] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:41] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[44:42] | What? | 什么? |
[44:43] | I need you to check Anna’s passport. | 我需要你帮我查看一下安娜的护照 |
[44:46] | Why? Check it for what? | 为什么?查什么啊? |
[44:47] | Just check it. Look at it for me, will you? | 你去看看就对了 能帮我看看吗? |
[44:50] | I’m not checking her passport. That is so creepy. | 我才不去查她的护照 这样做太怪了 |
[44:52] | I think she’s lying to me. | 我觉得她在对我撒谎 |
[44:54] | – I know she’s lying to me. | 我知道她在对我撒谎 |
[44:55] | – About what? | 撒什么谎? |
[45:00] | – I’m hanging up. – About her money, for one thing. | - 我要挂电话了 - 关于她的钱 这是一方面 |
[45:03] | Chase, seriously. | 蔡斯 说真的 |
[45:04] | The girl’s a walking ATM. She’s practically royalty. | 这姑娘就是个行走的自动取款机 她基本上就是皇室成员 |
[45:07] | Just check. It’ll only take a second. | 你去查看一下 也就几秒钟的事 |
[45:09] | – No. – What’s the big deal? | - 不 - 有什么大不了的? |
[45:11] | If it’s not a big deal then check yourself. | 如果没什么大不了的 你自己来查啊 |
[45:14] | Where are you? Are you high? You sound high. | 你在哪呢?嗑药磕晕了吗?听着像 |
[45:18] | Just come over here and talk to your girlfriend. | 你过来和你自己女朋友聊 |
[45:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[45:25] | Did you tell Anna? Ask her about her name? | 你告诉安娜了吗?问她名字的事? |
[45:27] | I had no reason to. | 我没有理由这样做 |
[45:28] | The questionable behavior was all Chase at this point. | 在这个阶段 可疑行为都是蔡斯干的 |
[45:31] | At this point? So there’s a point where that shifted? | 在这个阶段?意思是 在某个时间点可疑行为换别人了? |
[45:38] | – Come on, one night cap. Loser. – Lush. No. Uh- uh. | - 来嘛 就睡前喝这么一次 弱鸡 - 酒鬼 不行 |
[45:41] | Ms. Delvey. | 德尔维女士 |
[45:42] | Ms. Delvey, we haven’t received the transfer. | 德尔维女士 我们没收到转账 |
[45:45] | We called the bank. They haven’t been given any instructions. | 我们打电话给银行 并没有得到任何指令 |
[45:47] | I’m afraid I have to ask you for another credit card. | 恐怕得请您换一张信用卡了 |
[45:49] | – Not now. – She gave you a card. | - 现在不行 - 她已经给了你一张卡 |
[45:51] | – Didn’t you? – I did! | - 不是吗? - 是的! |
[45:53] | – Ms. Delvey. – You have all my cards. | - 德尔维女士 - 我的卡都在你那 |
[45:54] | – Run them again! – I’ve run them already. | - 都再刷一次! - 我已经都刷过了 |
[45:56] | Then there must be a problem with the system. | 那肯定就是系统出问题了 |
[45:59] | – I need another card or cash. – Well, run them. | - 我需要换一张卡或者现金 - 刷一遍 |
[46:01] | Don’t you want to be paid? | 你难道不想收钱吗? |
[46:04] | My father will be very unhappy that I was treated this way. | 你们这样对待我 我爸会很不高兴的 |
[46:07] | You could call your father and get a working card. | 你可以给你爸打电话要一张能用的卡 |
[46:09] | Are you siding with this little power- hungry middle manager? | 你是在帮这个 有贪恋权力的小人经理吗? |
[46:13] | – Insulting me won’t help. – I need my pills and to lie down. | - 侮辱我是没用的 - 我得吃药 得躺下 |
[46:15] | Well, my father will wire the money as soon… | 我爸会把钱转过来 只要我… |
[46:18] | It’s the middle of the night. There are no banks open to wire it. | 现在是大半夜 银行关门没法转账 |
[46:21] | In the morning then. Come on. | 那就早上 我们走 |
[46:24] | My God. We can’t even… This is absurd. | 我的天 我们都不能…这太荒唐了 |
[46:26] | I just need the pills from my bag. | 我只是要拿一下包里的药 |
[46:28] | We’re holding your possessions until payment is received. | 在收到付款之前 我们要扣留你们的物品 |
[46:31] | You have several forms of payment. This is your problem, not ours! | 你们有好几种收款方式 这是你们的问题 不是我们的! |
[46:37] | Fuck this. I’m gonna call Chase and he’ll cover it. | 去他妈的 我给蔡斯打电话 他会付钱的 |
[46:40] | No. I will fix this. | 不要 我能搞定 |
[46:41] | – How? – Well, just run them again. | - 怎么搞定? - 把卡再刷一遍 |
[46:43] | Anna! No, I need my pills. I need to sleep. | 安娜!不行 我要吃药 要睡觉 |
[46:45] | I have a big day at work tomorrow. | 明天的工作很重要 |
[46:47] | – Let me call Chase. – No, you will not call him. I’ll fix this. | - 我给蔡斯打电话 - 不行 你别给他打 我能搞定 |
[46:50] | – Fine, I’ll call Nora. – Wait, no, do not call Nora. | - 好吧 那我打给诺拉 - 等等 别 不要打给诺拉 |
[46:53] | – It’s embarrassing. – It’s beyond that. We’ll be homeless. | - 这太丢人了 - 现在不光是丢人 我们无家可归 |
[46:56] | Val! No! | 瓦尔!不要! |
[46:57] | Okay, this is absurd. Let us into a room. This is becoming a medical emergency. | 这太荒谬了 先让我们进个房间 现在马上要发展成医疗紧急情况了 |
[47:00] | There is a very simple solution to this. | 这事情有一个很简单的解决方法 |
[47:02] | I need a working credit card. | 我需要一张能用的信用卡 |
[47:21] | Ms. Delvey. | 德尔维女士 |
[47:40] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[47:42] | Val, I’m… | 瓦尔 我… |
[47:44] | I’m… I’m sorry. I’ve… | 对不起 我… |
[47:47] | My father… | 我爸爸… |
[47:51] | I’m… I’m so… I’m so alone. | 我太孤单了 |
[47:56] | He cut… he cut me off. He… he cuts… He cuts me off. I… | 他切断了我的经济来源 |
[48:04] | I’ll pay. | 我会付的 |
[48:07] | I’ll… I’ll pay. I’ll… I’ll pay. | 我会付的 |
[48:10] | I just… I just need to… | 我只需要… |
[48:16] | I can… I can pay. | 我可以付 |
[48:19] | I can… I can pay. | 我可以付 |
[48:23] | I can… I can pay. | 我可以付 |
[48:27] | I can… I’m sorry. I can … I … I can pay. | 我可以…对不起 我可以付 |
[48:33] | I… I… | 我… |
[48:41] | Sorry for all the trouble. She’s going through a tough time. | 抱歉添麻烦了 她正在困难时期 |
[49:11] | Luggage? | 行李呢? |
[49:13] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[49:48] | So Chase paid? Why? Was she broke? | 那蔡斯付钱了?为什么?她破产了? |
[49:50] | Broke? No way. | 破产?不会的 |
[49:52] | Broken, perhaps. | 彻底崩溃了还差不多 |
[49:56] | I’ve never seen anyone so fierce turn so fragile so quickly. | 我从没见过那么强势的人 居然一瞬间就变得那么脆弱 |
[50:10] | I’d say get a room, | 我想说 你俩开个房吧 |
[50:11] | but with you two that can be rather fraught. | 但你俩开房 肯定会把房子搞坏 |
[50:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[50:17] | I’m already late. | 我已经晚了 |
[50:18] | So many shops, so little time. | 商铺太多 时间太少 |
[50:28] | – Bye. – Bye. | - 再见 - 再见 |
[50:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:32] | This on- again, off- again is giving me whiplash. | 你们这分分合合的总是打我脸 |
[50:35] | What can I say? I’m in love with her. | 我能说什么?我爱她 |
[50:38] | We had a long talk and she’s just… | 我们聊了很久 她就是… |
[50:40] | She’s now totally committed to building Wake with me. | 她现在实心实意 和我一起构建“唤醒” |
[50:43] | And watching her, how passionate she is, how smart. | 看看她 那么有激情 那么聪明 |
[50:46] | And posh. | 而且漂亮时髦 |
[50:48] | Once that trust of hers kicks in. | 一旦对她的信托基金汇入 |
[50:52] | I’m still covering her expenses. | 我还在负担她的开销 |
[50:55] | But yeah, someday soon. | 但是没错 很快会有那一天 |
[50:57] | One way or another, we’ll be an unstoppable power couple. | 不管怎么样 我们会是 一对无人能挡的强大情侣 |
[51:04] | Listen, uh, I did what you asked. | 听我说 我按你说的做了 |
[51:08] | I checked her passport. | 我查看了她的护照 |
[51:10] | And you were right. | 你说对了 |
[51:13] | Her last name is listed as Sorokin. | 她姓索罗金 |
[51:15] | Not Delvey. It’s Russian. | 不是德尔维 是个俄罗斯名字 |
[51:17] | Common as Smith, apparently. | 像英文的史密斯一样常见 |
[51:19] | The passport is German, but she was born outside of Moscow. | 护照是德国的 但她出生在莫斯科郊外 |
[51:23] | I’m sure that there’s a logical explanation | 我确定这背后肯定有合理的解释 |
[51:25] | and I’m guessing it was traumatic, | 我猜是受过创伤 |
[51:27] | given what was on display in the hotel lobby last night. | 考虑到昨晚在酒店大堂上演的那一幕 |
[51:30] | Maybe they escaped. You know, got run off by Putin. | 或许她的家族逃走了 被普京赶走了 |
[51:34] | Or some oligarch’s personal militia. | 或者是被一些寡头的私人民兵赶走了 |
[51:36] | But whatever happened, | 但不管发生了什么 |
[51:37] | there is something seriously broken inside of her, | 她内心有很严重的创伤 |
[51:40] | and we need to find a way to help her. | 我们必须想个办法帮助她 |
[51:46] | Hello? | 在听吗? |
[51:49] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[51:51] | I wouldn’t have told you, but if you saw how upset she was… | 本来不想告诉你的 但如果你看到她当时有多难过… |
[51:54] | No man, I appreciate it. Really. | 不会的兄弟 我很感激 真的 |
[51:56] | What about London? Are we still going? | 那伦敦呢?我们还去吗? |
[51:58] | Uh, yeah. | 去 |
[51:59] | What are we going to do about this situation? | 目前的情况我们怎么处理? |
[52:01] | – This girl needs help. – Don’t worry. We’ll talk about it later. | - 这姑娘需要帮助 - 别担心 我们回头再聊 |
[52:04] | Meet you at the hotel. | 酒店见 |
[52:12] | I met up with them. | 我又和他们见面 |
[52:14] | It wasn’t even an hour later. | 也就是不到一小时之后 |
[52:16] | Not even 60 minutes. | 甚至都没到60分钟 |
[52:20] | God, finally. Ten more minutes and we’d have to swim the Channel. | 天啊 终于出来了 再晚十分钟 我们就得游泳穿过英吉利海峡了 |
[52:24] | – You could have gone without us. – Nonsense, you’d be lost without me. | - 你可以不带我们自己去 - 胡说 没有我 你们会迷路的 |
[52:27] | You’d be lost without your pills, that’s what I hear. | 没有药 你才会迷路 这是我听说的 |
[52:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[52:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:33] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗? |
[52:34] | Something like you rifling through people’s bags. | 像你去翻看别人的行李这种事 |
[52:37] | Checking their passports. | 查看别人的护照 |
[52:43] | He’s joking. | 他在开玩笑 |
[52:47] | Chase! | 蔡斯! |
[52:50] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[52:54] | He told me to do it. | 是他让我干的 |
[52:56] | You told me to do it! | 是你让我干的! |
[53:03] | You’re fucking with me. Oh, God. You fuckers. | 你在耍我 天啊 你们俩混蛋 |
[53:06] | I would never do that to you. | 我绝不会那样对你 |
[53:12] | He told me to. | 是他让我干的 |
[53:15] | – Chase? Tell her, you fuck! – It’s fucked up, Val. | - 蔡斯?告诉她 你个混蛋! - 搞砸了 瓦尔 |
[53:19] | – It’s just like a total invasion… – You told me to do it! | - 这就是完全侵犯… - 是你让我干的! |
[53:22] | You begged me. I said no! And then you begged me to. | 是你先求我 我拒绝了! 然后你又求我 |
[53:25] | Sorry, my friends have gone insane. | 不好意思 我这俩朋友发疯了 |
[53:27] | Bat- shit crazy. | 真他妈离谱 |
[53:28] | This is exactly the type of outburst that is warranted in this situation. | 这种情况下就是需要这样的情绪爆发 |
[53:35] | You’re such a disappointment. | 你真让我失望 |
[53:39] | You’re entitled and unstable. | 你天生富贵 心态不定 |
[53:41] | And you are straight- up lying about how all this went down. | 而你 对这件事从头到尾都在撒谎 |
[53:44] | You’re the one who went through her shit. | 是你翻了她的东西 |
[53:46] | That’s fucked up, Val. Can you not admit that? | 太混蛋了 瓦尔 你就不能承认吗? |
[53:50] | You are the fucked- up, fucking psycho asshole | 你就他妈是个该死的混蛋 |
[53:53] | who told me to check her fucking passport! | 是你让我查看她的护照的! |
[53:56] | – Sir, you must leave. Now. – I couldn’t agree more. He is using you. | - 先生 您必须马上离开 - 我很同意 他在利用你 |
[54:01] | You know you’re just a walking piggy bank in his eyes. | 你知道你在他眼里 只是一个行走的存钱罐 |
[54:06] | Now come on and let’s get out of here. | 你快清醒吧 我们离开这里 |
[54:13] | We’ll miss our train. | 我们会错过火车的 |
[54:30] | See you around, Val. | 回头见 瓦尔 |
[55:08] | Oh, my God, that must have been horrible. | 我的天 那场面一定很让人难过吧 |
[55:11] | Traumatic. | 会造成创伤 |
[55:12] | Nothing in my world lasts more than a season. | 在我的世界里 没什么能撑过一个季节 |
[55:15] | Normcore, that was traumatic. | 极简穿搭才是极具创伤性的 |
[55:18] | But why would Anna turn on you like that? | 但安娜为什么要那样背叛你? |
[55:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[55:23] | Stop following me. I’ve got work to do. | 别跟着我了 我有工作要做 |
[55:26] | Can you give me a contact for Chase? | 你能给我蔡斯的联系方式吗? |
[55:31] | Wait! | 等等! |
[55:33] | I still don’t understand why they dumped you. | 我还是不理解他们为什么要甩掉你 |
[55:35] | You did nothing wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[55:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:45] | What do they have her in? | 他们让她穿着什么颜色? |
[55:47] | Orange? | 橘色? |
[55:49] | Grey. | 灰色 |
[55:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:54] | Better. | 好一点 |
[56:11] | That beeping sound, | 这哔哔声 |
[56:13] | that’s the sound the universe makes to inform you | 是宇宙发出的声音 在告诉你 |
[56:15] | that you just fucked yourself really, really hard. | 你把自己搞惨了 |
[56:36] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[57:14] | Check. Check. Check. | 检查 |
[58:02] | Stevens! | 史蒂文斯! |
[58:21] | Sorokin! | 索罗金! |
[58:26] | Sorokin! | 索罗金! |
[58:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[58:30] | Sorokin, that’s you! | 索罗金 叫你呢! |
[58:43] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了? |
[58:47] | We need to talk about Chase. | 我们得聊聊蔡斯 |
[58:51] | Is he the reason you’re in trouble? | 是他让你陷入麻烦的吗? |
[58:55] | Or are you the reason why I can’t find him anywhere? | 还是说 你才是 我到处找不他的原因? |
[59:20] | I don’t have to be friends with everyone. | 我不需要和所有人交朋友 |
[59:33] | You think that there was some evolution, like in the movies or whatever… | 你以为这过程中有某种进化 就像电影之类的一样 |
[59:47] | but I was always who I am. | 但其实自始至终我就是我 |
[1:00:12] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:00:18] | We have to go. We’re going to be late. | 我们得走了 要迟到了 |
[1:00:22] | God, what now? | 天呐 又怎么了? |
[1:00:23] | Sorokin? | 索罗金? |
[1:00:25] | Or is it Sorokin? | 还是读索罗金呢? |
[1:00:27] | Anna Sorokin, da? | 安娜索罗金 对吧? |
[1:00:29] | – I changed my name, so what? – Your name or your identity? | - 我改了名字 那又如何? - 改了名字还是身份? |
[1:00:32] | There are lots of Anna Sorokina. | 有很多安娜索罗金 |
[1:00:35] | But only one Anna Delvey. | 但只有一个安娜德尔维 |
[1:00:36] | Plus, it just sounds better. | 再说了 这名字更好听 |
[1:00:39] | Better? As in, not Russian? | 更好听?比俄语名字更好听? |
[1:00:40] | What the fuck? Why are you sulking like a little baby? | 你搞什么? 你为什么要像个孩子一样不高兴? |
[1:00:43] | So you are Russian? | 那你是俄罗斯人? |
[1:00:45] | I was born there, who cares? | 我在那里出生的 谁在乎? |
[1:00:47] | – Who the fuck are you? – Wh… | 你他妈是谁? |
[1:00:50] | We really don’t have time for this. What else are you lying about? | - 我们现在没时间搞这些 - 你还撒了什么谎? |
[1:00:53] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁? |
[1:00:54] | I do not have time for this! | 我没时间和你说这个! |
[1:00:57] | I do not have time for you! | 我没时间浪费在你身上! |
[1:01:07] | I have offered you everything I have | 我已经为你提供了我的一切 |
[1:01:09] | and you don’t have the time to tell me the truth about who you are? | 但你却没时间告诉我你身份的真相? |
[1:01:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[1:01:25] | I’m building something. | 我在构建一样东西 |
[1:01:27] | A home. In New York. For artists, for patrons. | 一个家 在纽约 是艺术家、赞助者之家 |
[1:01:32] | Studio spaces, rotating exhibitions open for the public. | 工作室空间 向公众开放 不断更换展品 |
[1:01:36] | But also spaces for the most exclusive and fabulous club of its kind. | 但也是同类中 最独特、最美妙的俱乐部空间 |
[1:01:42] | It will be the pinnacle of the global art world, | 它将成为全球艺术界的巅峰 |
[1:01:46] | and I will stand at the top of it. | 而我将站在那巅峰之上 |
[1:01:49] | The gatekeeper and the glue. | 当守门人和粘合剂 |
[1:01:53] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[1:01:54] | This club, this foundation will be who I am. | 这个俱乐部 这个基金会就将是我的身份 |
[1:01:59] | What I am. | 是我的内涵 |
[1:02:02] | I have to build this | 我必须建造这个东西 |
[1:02:06] | so artists and people like me finally have a home. | 好让像我一样的 艺术家和人们终于能有一个家 |
[1:02:10] | Somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[1:02:13] | A place where they belong. | 他们的归属之地 |
[1:02:15] | A place where I belong. | 我的归属之地 |
[1:02:26] | Are you going to stand in the way of that? | 你要阻碍我这么做吗? |
[1:02:35] | Or help me? | 还是要帮我? |
[1:02:38] | Tell me now because I can’t. | 现在告诉我 因为我不行 |
[1:02:42] | I honestly just have way too much to do. | 说实话 我要做的事情太多 |
[1:02:47] | And I’ve wasted too much time as it is. | 我已经浪费了太多的时间 |
[1:02:51] | It’s beautiful. | 你的梦想很美 |
[1:02:54] | Let’s… | 我们… |
[1:02:57] | I want to help you realize this, | 我想帮助你实现 |
[1:03:00] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:03:02] | Is where I’m born going to get in the way of who I want to be? | 我出生在哪里 会阻碍我实现自我吗? |
[1:03:06] | No. Why should it? | 不会的 为什么会阻碍? |
[1:03:08] | Because I can’t have anyone questioning my background as I do this. | 因为在我付诸行动的过程中 不能有任何人质疑我的背景 |
[1:03:13] | – I know. – No one. | - 我知道 - 不能有任何人 |
[1:03:15] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[1:03:18] | You did. | 但你质疑了 |
[1:03:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:24] | Your passport. | 你的护照 |
[1:03:28] | You read my fucking passport? | 你看了我的护照? |
[1:03:30] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:32] | Then who did? | 那是谁看了? |
[1:03:39] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[1:03:50] | No one? | 没人看过? |
[1:03:55] | No one. | 没人看过 |