时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Church Missions House, built in the 1890s. | 教会传教所 建于19世纪80年代 |
[00:28] | 45,000 square feet. Six floors. | 四万五千平方英尺 共六层 |
[00:31] | She knows the building better than I do. | 她比我更了解这座建筑 |
[00:33] | – Maybe she should be the realtor. – No. | - 或许地产经纪人应该她来当 - 别啊 |
[00:36] | Shall we go in? | 我们进去吧 |
[00:45] | So the Anna Delvey Foundation is a private club, | 安娜德尔维基金会是个私人俱乐部 |
[00:49] | but it’s also a dynamic visual arts center. | 但同时也是一个 充满活力的视觉艺术中心 |
[00:52] | I want it to be a place for people with taste, a step beyond the VIP room. | 我希望这里成为高品位人士的集合地 比常规的贵宾室更进一步 |
[00:57] | When you’re in, you know you’re special. Exclusive. | 身在其中 能感受到自己很特别 独一无二 |
[01:02] | Not just one big space. | 这不只是一个大空间 |
[01:04] | I want it to be a series of small, cozy lounges with private butlers. | 我想让这里有一系列 配备私人管家的小型舒适休息室 |
[01:10] | Clubs within the club. | 俱乐部内的俱乐部 |
[01:12] | Exactly. That’s what I was imagining. | 没错 这就是我的构想 |
[01:19] | Maybe a rotating array of pop- up shops, exhibitions | 或许在这个区域 定期轮换布置一些快闪店、展览 |
[01:23] | and installations in this area? | 或者现代雕塑 |
[01:26] | But only the most interesting artists. | 但只展出最吸引人的艺术家 |
[01:29] | I think that would feel fresh and innovative. | 我觉得那样会让人感到新鲜和创新 |
[01:32] | Right here, you could leave a void that can be filled with sculptures. | 就在这里 可以留一片空间 用来摆各种雕塑 |
[01:36] | Huge pieces of art. Like a Doris Salcedo piece. | 摆放大件艺术品 比如多丽丝萨尔塞多的作品 |
[01:42] | I’ve thought hotel rooms. | 我考虑了酒店房间 |
[01:44] | Two floors should be enough? | 两层应该够了吧 |
[01:46] | But luxurious. Curated. | 但一定要奢华、精心呈现 |
[01:48] | I want guests to have a home away from home. | 我想让客人有宾至如归的感觉 |
[01:52] | Richie, this is where I was hoping for your genius. | 里奇 这里我需要你发挥聪明才智 |
[01:54] | I need three restaurants. All different. | 我要三家完全不同的餐厅 |
[01:57] | One of them doesn’t have to be another Nobu, but I wouldn’t mind. | 不需要在三家中开一家Nobu餐厅 但真开了我也不介意 |
[02:00] | And I’ll need a juice bar. Oh! | 我还需要一个果汁吧 |
[02:02] | And a German bakery. We have to have a German bakery. | 还要一个德国面包店 我们必须有一家德国面包店 |
[02:05] | My parents will never show up, | 我父母肯定不会现身 |
[02:07] | but they’d kill me if I didn’t serve strudel. | 但我要是不供应德国果馅卷 他们会杀了我 |
[02:14] | – Well? – It’s a huge project. | - 意下如何 - 这是一项大工程 |
[02:16] | It’ll have a huge opening. Christo’s promised to wrap the building. | 将会有盛大的开业仪式 克里斯托已经答应来做建筑的外包装 |
[02:19] | The building itself will be a work of art. | 这栋建筑本身就将是件艺术品 |
[02:21] | It’ll be the talk of New York. | 它将成为纽约的热门话题 |
[02:23] | Right. It’s going to be magnificent. | 对 肯定会非常壮观 |
[02:25] | Bravo, Anna. | 好极了 安娜 |
[02:26] | Since you first saw it, we’ve had some other interested parties. | 自从你第一次看过之后 我们这里还有一些人也感兴趣 |
[02:30] | Nobody else sees this place. | 不能让别人看上这里 |
[02:32] | I’m taking it. | 我要定了 |
[02:33] | What’s the timeline? | 时间安排是怎么样的 |
[02:34] | The lease is $4 million a year. You’ll guarantee the renovations? | 租金为每年四百万美元 你负责装修 |
[02:37] | What’s the budget? | 预算多少 |
[02:38] | Our reno budget was $20 million, but it’s sounding more like $25 million. | 我们的翻新预算是两千万 但听起来更像是需要两千五百万 |
[02:42] | Doesn’t include restaurants. | 这还没包含三家餐厅 |
[02:43] | So let’s round up, say she needs $40 million to finance. | 所以总结一下 她需要融资四千万美元 |
[02:47] | Sound about right? | 听起来没错吧 |
[02:50] | She created a business plan. | 她制定了一份商业计划 |
[02:52] | She pulled in a group of best- in- class advisors. | 招募了一批顶级顾问 |
[02:57] | Her architect? Gabriel Calatrava. | 她的建筑师 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 |
[02:59] | Architecture royalty, his father did the World Trade Center. | 建筑界的皇室 他父亲设计了世贸中心 |
[03:02] | She had André Balazs overseeing the addition of hotel rooms. | 她有安德烈巴拉兹负责增建酒店房间 |
[03:06] | Richie Notar from Nobu was on board to put in a restaurant. | Nobu餐厅的里奇诺塔 负责开设一家餐厅 |
[03:10] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[03:12] | Right? A dream team. | 是吧 梦之队 |
[03:14] | And now, she sees the perfect building. | 现在 她看上了完美的建筑 |
[03:18] | 281 Park Avenue. | 公园大道281号 |
[03:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:24] | Yeah. I’m sunshine and candy. | 没事 我美得很 |
[03:27] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[03:28] | You were getting to the good part. | 你刚说到精彩的部分了 |
[03:30] | Oh. Anna looks at 281 Park, says she’ll take it. | 安娜看着公园大道281号 说她要定了 |
[03:34] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:35] | Fine. Ask me who owns 281 Park Avenue. | 没事 快问我 公园大道281号的主人是谁 |
[03:38] | You don’t look okay. | 你看起来状态不太好 |
[03:39] | Are you in my uterus? No. | 你在我子宫里吗 不在 |
[03:40] | Ask me who owns 281 Park Avenue. | 快问我公园大道281号的主人是谁 |
[03:44] | Who owns 281 Park Avenue? | 公园大道281号的主人是谁 |
[03:46] | Aby Rosen. | 阿比罗森 |
[03:48] | Aby Rosen? | 阿比罗森 |
[03:52] | Anna could have any building she wants, but she picks a building | 安娜可以拥有她想要的任何一栋建筑 但她偏偏选择了这栋 |
[03:56] | owned by the biggest, richest real estate mogul in Manhattan. | 这栋建筑的主人是 曼哈顿最大、最富有的房地产大亨 |
[03:59] | The one with the most lawyers, the most connections, | 有最多的律师 最广的人脉关系 |
[04:01] | the biggest swinging dick. | 也最爱臭显摆 |
[04:03] | I’m starting to like this kid. | 我开始喜欢这个小孩了 |
[04:05] | VIP is better. | 贵宾业主更好 |
[04:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:07] | She’s got the dream team in her pocket, Aby Rosen on the hook. | 有这支梦之队为她所用 还有阿比罗森上钩 |
[04:11] | In her mind, she’s a big dog now. | 在她心里 自己现在是一个大人物了 |
[04:14] | – Huh. – She’s got this. Can taste it. | 她没问题的 离成功不远了 |
[04:17] | All she needs to do is secure the financing. | 现在她只需要将资金筹措到位 |
[04:19] | All she needs is $40 million. | 她只需要四千万美元 |
[04:21] | But nobody would give Anna $40 million. | 但没人会给安娜四千万美元的 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:29] | Are you telling me she was actually being seriously considered for funding? | 你该不会是说 真有人认真为她考虑了筹资问题 |
[04:33] | I can’t get a single finance guy to talk but this is the paperwork. | 我没能让任何一个财务人员开口 但文件已经在这里了 |
[04:37] | BFA, Citibank, Fortress. | 富邦银行、 花旗银行、峰堡投资集团 |
[04:40] | Anna was a 25- year- old kid in a baby doll dress | 安娜就是一个 穿着娃娃装的25岁孩子 |
[04:43] | without a dime to her name. | 名下没有一分钱 |
[04:45] | How does that happen? | 这怎么实现的 |
[04:46] | Who the hell would believe Anna Delvey was good for $40 million? | 谁会相信 安娜德尔维值得四千万美元 |
[05:17] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[05:20] | One of my favorites. | 这是我最爱的作品之一 |
[05:21] | I see something new every time I look at it. | 每次看 都能看出点新东西 |
[05:27] | Alan, I thought this might be a good place for us to discuss Anna Delvey. | 艾伦 我觉得这里可能是 一个讨论安娜德尔维的好地方 |
[05:30] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[05:31] | Vivian Kent, Manhattan Magazine. | 《曼哈顿杂志》的薇薇安肯特 |
[05:33] | This… | 这… |
[05:34] | Did you follow me here? This is harassment. | 你是跟踪我来的吗 这是骚扰 |
[05:37] | This is respect. | 这是尊重 |
[05:38] | I could be talking to your doorman. | 我本可以和你的门卫谈话 |
[05:41] | I’m respecting your wife. | 但我选择了尊重你妻子 |
[05:42] | I could be speaking to your business partner. I’m respecting your workplace. | 我本可以和你的商业伙伴谈话 但我选择尊重你的工作场所 |
[05:46] | Here, we’re just two strangers admiring a painting, chatting about art. | 而在这里 我们只是两个陌生人 欣赏一幅画 聊聊艺术 |
[05:51] | You are not embarrassed. | 你不会因此而丢脸 |
[05:52] | Your reputation is intact. | 你的声誉也完好无损 |
[05:55] | No one has to know we spoke. | 不需要有人知道我们聊天了 |
[05:57] | I just want to hear your side of the story. | 我只是想听听 从你的角度讲述的故事 |
[06:01] | How did you meet her? | 你是怎么认识她的 |
[06:02] | Why did you help her? | 为什么要帮她 |
[06:09] | No. | 不 |
[06:35] | – Morning, Mr. Reed. – Good morning. | - 早上好 里德先生 - 早上好 |
[06:40] | Good morning, Mr. Reed. | 早上好 里德先生 |
[06:42] | – Court 1 is waiting for you. – Thank you. | - 1号球场供您使用 - 谢谢 |
[06:44] | We keep Court 1 for the VIPs. | 1号球场都是留给贵宾的 |
[06:47] | Alan Reed always gets Court 1. | 1号球场总留给艾伦里德 |
[06:59] | Oh, yes! | 棒 |
[07:00] | Don’t strain anything. | 别拼命 |
[07:02] | Don’t be a sore loser. | 别输不起 |
[07:03] | I thought you were working through that in couples therapy. | 我以为你正在夫妻治疗中 克服这个问题 |
[07:06] | Stopped. | 停了 |
[07:07] | Divorce lawyer’s cheaper than the therapist. | 离婚律师可比治疗师便宜 |
[07:10] | There’s someone I want to connect you with. European heiress. | 我想让你认识一个人 是个欧洲的女继承人 |
[07:13] | She’s opening a club. | 她要开一家俱乐部 |
[07:14] | Like Soho House, but more exclusive. | 像苏荷之家 但更高级一些 |
[07:16] | She needs advising. | 她需要建议 |
[07:17] | Can I send her your way? | 能引荐到你那里吗 |
[07:19] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[07:20] | You want to split the origination credit? | 你是想拆分启放信贷吗 |
[07:22] | Of course, and the billables, if it comes to anything. | 当然 还有计时酬劳 如果涉及到的话 |
[07:24] | We’ll see. | 我们先看看吧 |
[07:26] | – What’s her name? – Anna Delvey. | - 她叫什么名字 - 安娜德尔维 |
[07:45] | Uh- huh. Yes, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[07:49] | Yeah, man. I’m talking jet skis, uh, influencers, models. | 是的 兄弟 我说的可是摩托艇、网红、模特 |
[07:54] | I mean, literally, it’s everything you can think of under the sun, | 说实话 真的是 太阳之下 你能想到的都有 |
[07:57] | in the Bahamas. | 在巴哈马 |
[07:59] | And get this, Ja Rule is partnering with me on this. | 而且听好了 杰鲁在这方面与我合作 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I’m serious man. Ja- freaking- Rule. | 对啊 我是认真的 就是那个杰鲁 |
[08:07] | Yeah, it’s going to be awesome. | 对 肯定会非常精彩 |
[08:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:11] | Yeah, he says he’s always on time, so it’s a perfect time to jump on. | 是的 他说自己很准时 所以现在是”上车”的最佳时机 |
[08:22] | Investors are the worst. | 投资者最差劲了 |
[08:23] | Investors are a bitch move. | 找投资者是胆小的一步棋 |
[08:25] | I’m all about holding onto my equity. | 我只关注抓住自己的权益 |
[08:28] | Full ownership, total control. | 完全所有 绝对控制 |
[08:30] | Damn, girl. Living large with that trust fund. | 我靠 姑娘 靠着信托资金过着奢侈的生活 |
[08:34] | I was going to talk to you. | 我正准备和你聊聊 |
[08:35] | You should put some money into this. | 你应该给这个项目投一些钱 |
[08:37] | My list of investors is, uh, pretty A- list. | 我的投资者都是最优质的 |
[08:40] | Invest in some party for out- of- towners? | 投资为外地人搞的派对 |
[08:43] | So shady. It’s going to be huge. | 你太多疑了 这场派对会很轰动 |
[08:45] | Thanks, but no. It’s too small- scale for me. | 谢谢 但算了 对我来说还是规模太小 |
[08:49] | By the way, Billy, last night’s scene was way out of control. | 对了 比利 昨晚的场面也太失控了 |
[08:53] | It was a party. You’re not even supposed to be living here. | 那可是派对 而且你根本就不应该住在这里 |
[09:00] | Lightweight. | 酒量差 |
[09:46] | Morning, Mr. Reed. I have your usual. | 早安 里德先生 我准备了您常吃的 |
[09:49] | Thank you, Camille. | 谢谢你 卡米尔 |
[10:10] | – Oh. Have a good day. – You too. | - 一天愉快 - 你也是 |
[10:21] | Hey, Jules. | 嘿 朱 |
[10:22] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸 |
[10:24] | Nice tie! It brings out your eyes. | 领带不错 显眼大 |
[10:26] | So how’s your internship? | 你的实习怎么样 |
[10:27] | Your mom and I are looking forward to trying your bouillabaisse. | 你妈妈和我期待着尝你的马赛鱼汤 |
[10:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:32] | Do you know how sexist kitchens are? | 你知道厨房有多能搞性别歧视吗 |
[10:34] | Being in that toxic environment was hurting my soul. | 在那种有毒的环境中 我的灵魂受到了伤害 |
[10:37] | Couldn’t you talk to your mentor, or your boss? | 你不能和导师或者老板聊聊吗 |
[10:39] | Of course not. This stuff is top- down. | 当然不行 这种东西是自上而下的 |
[10:41] | You don’t understand, Dad. | 爸 你不理解 |
[10:43] | There’s this amazing retreat and I need to get away. | 有一个非常棒的静居处 我想去躲躲清静 |
[10:46] | My credit card is maxed this month. | 但我的信用卡这个月刷爆了 |
[10:48] | Please, Daddy. I just need a break. | 求你了爸 我就是需要休息一下 |
[10:52] | Okay, but we need to talk about what you’re going to do next. | 好吧 但我们需要 谈谈你接下来要做什么 |
[10:55] | Maybe we can find another cooking course? | 也许可以再找一门烹饪课程 |
[10:57] | Dad, I’m not supposed to be a chef. | 爸 我不应该成为一名厨师 |
[10:59] | – But Julia… – I have to go. | - 但是朱莉娅… - 我得挂了 |
[11:01] | Thank you for the money. Say hi to Mom. | 谢谢你给我打钱 代我向妈妈问好 |
[11:03] | – Love you. – Wait, Julia… | - 爱你 - 等等 朱莉娅… |
[11:38] | They passed due diligence in record time. | 他们以破纪录的时间通过了尽职调查 |
[11:41] | Just to make funds for a CDO. | 为给债务担保证券筹款 |
[11:42] | They’ve confirmed that they’ll stand surety for the loan, | 他们已经确认将作为贷款的担保人 |
[11:44] | but without a contingency, at least 12%… | 但如果没有意外情况 至少12%… |
[11:47] | You want in on this. Trust me. | 你肯定想参与的 相信我 |
[11:52] | They’re appointing new trustees. | 他们正在任命新的受托人 |
[11:53] | But, you know, the fundamentals are still a shitshow. | 但是 你知道 基本面仍然是一团糟 |
[11:56] | l told them they’re going to have to leverage their other holdings | 我告诉他们 他们必须利用其他资产 |
[11:59] | to secure the purchase. | 才能成功购得 |
[12:00] | – How did they respond? – They’re scrambling… | - 他们怎么回应的 - 急着争抢 |
[12:19] | You don’t like the painting? | 你不喜欢这幅画吗 |
[12:21] | Sure. It’s interesting. | 喜欢 很有趣 |
[12:23] | Mr. Reed. Hi. | 里德先生 您好 |
[12:24] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢您与我见面 |
[12:26] | Please. Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:28] | So tell me about your foundation. | 跟我说说你的基金会 |
[12:32] | ADF, The Anna Delvey Foundation, is unlike any other social members club. | 安娜德尔维基金会 不同于任何其他的社交会员俱乐部 |
[12:38] | We’re going to differentiate ourselves | 我们的与众不同之处在于 |
[12:40] | through the curation of an exclusive art world clientele. | 将为艺术界的客户 提供奢华高级的策展 |
[12:44] | How’s that different from Soho House, NeueHouse, The Wing? | 那这和苏荷之家 新屋会所、翼会所有什么不同 |
[12:47] | It’s completely different. | 完全不一样 |
[12:49] | ADF is way better than those places. | 安娜德尔维基金会 比这几个地方强太多 |
[12:51] | How so? | 何以见得 |
[12:53] | Here’s my business plan. | 这是我的商业计划 |
[12:56] | We’ll have all the expected luxurious amenities, | 我们将配备所有应有的豪华设施 |
[12:59] | but I want to give my members more than they expect. | 但我想给会员远超他们预期的东西 |
[13:02] | I want to anticipate their needs. | 我想预测他们的需求 |
[13:04] | And you’ve worked in the art and hospitality world previously? | 你以前在艺术和酒店行业工作过吗 |
[13:10] | No, but I understand… | 没有 但我理解… |
[13:12] | – This is a huge undertaking, okay? – Mm – hmm. | 这可不是一笔小生意 好吗 |
[13:15] | Where are your metrics, your KPIs? | 你的衡量指标 和关键业绩指标在哪里 |
[13:18] | What’s your operating profit margin? | 营业利润率是多少 |
[13:20] | Have you done your market research? | 你做过市场调查吗 |
[13:21] | How does your proposed product stack up against what’s already in the marketplace? | 你提出的产品 与市场上已有的产品相比如何 |
[13:26] | I was born into art. | 我天生就是搞艺术的料 |
[13:28] | I understand business. | 而且我理解商业 |
[13:30] | I might be young, but I have experience and my family’s connections. | 虽然我年轻 但我有经验 还有家人的人脉 |
[13:34] | Of course. I didn’t mean to imply otherwise. | 那当然 我并没有暗示别的意思 |
[13:37] | But starting a business in New York is not for the faint- hearted. | 但在纽约创业不适合胆小的人 |
[13:41] | I am aware of that, but I plan to succeed. | 这我清楚 但我计划就是要成功 |
[13:44] | Maybe it would be easier to start ADF in Europe, | 在欧洲创建 安娜德尔维基金会可能会更容易一些 |
[13:49] | but New York is where I belong. | 但纽约才是我的归属 |
[13:52] | My challenge right now is that my trust is in Germany | 我现在面临的挑战是 我的信托资金在德国 |
[13:56] | and I need capital here in America to get the ball rolling. | 但我在美国这里 需要资金才能启动工作 |
[13:58] | That is a major problem. | 这是个大问题 |
[13:59] | Which is why I’ve come to you. | 所以我才来找您 |
[14:01] | You have no quantifiable professional experience in this, | 你在这一行没有可量化的专业经验 |
[14:05] | or in any other business. | 或者说在任何一行都没有 |
[14:06] | Plus you have no capital in the States. | 而且你在美国没有资金 |
[14:08] | It’s going to be difficult for you to secure the support of an American bank | 你将很难获得 任何一家美国银行的支持 |
[14:12] | without a track record. | 因为没有业绩记录 |
[14:14] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[14:18] | I can do this. | 我能做成的 |
[14:20] | ADF will be a game changer. | 安娜德尔维基金会将会颠覆游戏规则 |
[14:22] | Ms. Delvey, I’m sorry, but I’m not convinced. | 德尔维女士 不好意思 但你没有说服我 |
[14:32] | – If you just give me one more chance, I… – I can’t help you. | - 如果您能再给我一个机会 我… - 我帮不了你 |
[14:35] | Thank you for coming in. | 感谢你来一趟 |
[14:40] | It’s the 21st century, but this is still a boy’s club. | 已经21世纪了 但仍然是男人主宰的世界 |
[14:44] | Think that’s why you had trouble raising funding? | 你觉得这是 你筹款遇到困难的原因吗 |
[14:46] | I think I’m 25 and female. | 我觉得身为一个25岁的女性 |
[14:51] | And they take one look at my face and my ass and make assumptions. | 他们看一眼我的脸蛋 再看一眼屁股 然后就开始做假设了 |
[14:57] | But you kept going? | 但是你一直在坚持吗 |
[14:59] | You really wanted the money. | 你真的很想要这笔钱 |
[15:01] | You have to understand there’s, like… …an endless supply of money out there. | 你得明白 外面有无穷无尽的钱 |
[15:07] | New York is swimming in capital. | 纽约遍地都是资本 |
[15:09] | But talent, that’s hard to come by. | 但天才是可遇而不可求的 |
[15:12] | A vision like mine doesn’t come around all the time. | 我这样的宏伟愿景不会一直出现 |
[15:16] | Genius is rare. | 天才很罕见 |
[15:18] | Besides, I don’t lose. | 再说了 我从不会输 |
[15:25] | – Ms. Delvey… – I rushed my pitch last time. | - 德尔维女士… - 我上次推销操之过急了 |
[15:27] | But if you hear me out, you’ll realize that ADF is a viable business. | 但如果听我说完 您就会意识到 安娜德尔维基金会是可行的 |
[15:30] | I have the answers to all your questions. KPIs, metrics, all of it. | 我有您所有问题的答案 关键业绩指标、衡量指标 应有尽有 |
[15:34] | Once I’ve secured the lease of the building at $4 million a year, | 一旦我以每年四百万美元的价格 获得这栋建筑的租约 |
[15:37] | I have a renovation budget of approximately $40 million. | 我将拥有四千万美元的装修预算 |
[15:39] | My advisory board includes | 我的顾问委员会包括 |
[15:41] | some of the most successful names in New York real estate and hospitality. | 纽约房地产和酒店业内 一些最知名的人士 |
[15:44] | In terms of my lack of capital in America, | 再说我在美国缺乏资金 |
[15:46] | I have my trust fund of approximately $60 million. I can… | 我有大约六千万美元的 信托基金 我能… |
[15:49] | Ms. Delvey, the answer is still no. | 德尔维女士 答案还是不行 |
[15:51] | This is not the way to do business | 生意不是这样做的 |
[15:53] | and the fact that you don’t realize that is also a problem. | 而你没能意识到 这本身就又是一个问题 |
[15:57] | – Mr. Reed… I… – It’s a no. Goodbye, Ms. Delvey. | - 里德先生 我… - 不行 再见 德尔维女士 |
[16:19] | Anna Delvey approached you for a $40 million loan? | 安娜德尔维找你贷款四千万美元 |
[16:22] | She did. | 是的 |
[16:22] | We have an excellent track record | 我们拥有出色的业绩记录 |
[16:24] | and many high- net- worth individuals come to us first. | 许多高净值人士会率先来找我们 |
[16:26] | If Anna had $60 million in her trust fund, as she alleged, | 如果真如安娜所说 她的信托基金中有六千万美元 |
[16:30] | why did she even need a loan? | 那她为什么还需要贷款呢 |
[16:31] | Didn’t strike you as weird? | 这没让你觉得奇怪吗 |
[16:34] | Rich people don’t risk their own money. | 富人不会拿自己的钱冒险 |
[16:36] | That’s where banks come in. We assume the risk and we shield their capital. | 所以才需要银行 我们承担风险并保护他们的资本 |
[16:40] | If all goes well, the banks make money and they make money. | 如果一切顺利 银行赚钱 他们也赚钱 |
[16:42] | In any case, Anna’s assets were all in Germany | 无论如何 安娜的资产都在德国 |
[16:44] | so she needed a line of credit here to start the ball rolling on ADF. | 所以她需要这里的信贷额度 来启动安娜德尔维基金会 |
[16:48] | But you turned down her loan application? | 但是你拒绝了她的贷款申请 |
[16:50] | Most people around town did. | 城里的大多数人都拒绝了 |
[16:52] | – This is Wall Street. – Meaning? | - 这里可是华尔街 - 什么意思 |
[16:55] | This girl wanted to borrow $40 million, | 这姑娘想借四千万美元 |
[16:58] | but was swanning around in baby doll dresses with her boobs hanging out. | 但她却穿着娃娃装 露着胸部 气定神闲地走来走去 |
[17:01] | – No one took her seriously. – To lend money to? No. | - 没人会认真对待她 - 要说借钱 确实不会 |
[17:04] | Some of these sleazebags would shag her, sure, but she didn’t look the part. | 的确 有些下流的人 会和她上床 但她一看就不属于这里 |
[17:07] | This isn’t SoHo or the East Village. | 这里可不是苏豪区或东村 |
[17:09] | She wasn’t trying to get a table at the hot new restaurant. | 安娜又不是 想在火爆的新餐厅找一张桌子 |
[17:12] | Anna wanted to borrow a lot of money | 她可是想借一大笔钱 |
[17:14] | from some of the most conservative institutions in the country. | 借钱的对象 都是这个国家一些最保守的机构 |
[17:18] | She needed an in. She needed to get her bona fides in order. | 她需要进场 需要理顺自己的信誉 |
[17:21] | How did she do that? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[17:22] | Well, she’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[17:24] | She started to dress the part, for one, but it’s more than that. | 一方面 她开始 穿得体的衣服 但并不止于此 |
[17:29] | Do you know how money flows and circulates amongst the rich? | 你知道钱是如何 在富人之间流动和流通的吗 |
[17:32] | Relationships and introductions. | 靠关系和引荐 |
[17:35] | Anna needed a sponsor. | 安娜需要一个赞助者 |
[18:05] | Ms. Delvey, what are you doing here? | 德尔维女士 你在这里干什么 |
[18:08] | Your assistant is taking a very long lunch, | 您的助手吃午餐吃了很久 |
[18:10] | and I got bored waiting in reception. | 我在前台等得很无聊 |
[18:13] | Your daughter’s pretty. | 您女儿真漂亮 |
[18:17] | I should call security. | 我应该打电话给保安 |
[18:19] | You know how hard it is for a young woman in business? | 您知道商界的年轻女性有多难吗 |
[18:22] | How is that relevant? | 这有什么关系 |
[18:24] | I have a vision. | 我有个愿景 |
[18:26] | I have a sizable trust fund. | 有一个规模可观的信托基金 |
[18:28] | I have an incredible advisory board | 还有一个了不起的顾问委员会 |
[18:30] | and yet no one will consider my business proposal because of how I look. | 然而没有人会 考虑我的商业建议 就因为我的外表 |
[18:35] | Think about that for a minute. | 您想一想 |
[18:37] | If I were a man with the right accent, in the right suit, | 如果我是个男人 口音正宗 穿着得体 |
[18:42] | from the right Ivy League college, | 毕业于常春藤联盟中的大学 |
[18:44] | would I still be knocking on doors? | 我还需要敲门吗 |
[18:47] | Think about what your daughter will face when she’s going out into the world. | 想一想您的女儿 在踏入这个世界时会面临什么 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:56] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[19:00] | Here’s my business plan, which includes renovation timeframes, | 这里是我的商业计划 内含装修时间表 |
[19:05] | operating profits, key performance indicators and other key metrics. | 营业利润、关键业绩指标 以及其他一些关键的衡量指标 |
[19:14] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[19:15] | I need your help to secure the finance for ADF. | 我需要你帮我筹措 安娜德尔维基金会的资金 |
[19:18] | With your capital abroad, it’s an uphill battle. | 你的资本在国外 这会是一场艰苦的战斗 |
[19:21] | But if anyone can make it happen, it’s you. | 但要说谁能把这事办成 肯定是你 |
[19:25] | My family’s business is handled by Peter Hennecke. | 我家的生意由彼得亨内克负责 |
[19:27] | He’s based in Germany, but he will provide you any information you need. | 他在德国工作 但他会给你提供你需要的任何信息 |
[19:32] | I will wire you a retainer right away. | 我会马上给你电汇聘金 |
[19:34] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[19:36] | Well, I’ve got to confirm capital, the particulars of your trust. | 好吧 我必须确认资金 以及你信托的细节 |
[19:40] | I’ll talk to Peter and I’ll get him to call you today. | 我去和彼得说 让他今天给你打电话 |
[19:45] | Let’s start the process. | 让我们启动这个流程吧 |
[19:46] | It’s gonna take a lot of legwork. | 这需要大量的跑腿工作 |
[19:48] | I have to be sure. | 我必须十分确定 |
[19:54] | I’m having a party tonight. | 今晚我会开一个派对 |
[19:56] | Many of my advisors will be there. | 我的许多顾问都会到场 |
[20:02] | Come. Please. | 请来吧 |
[20:04] | Come to my party and see what I can do. | 来参加我的派对 看看我的能耐 |
[20:06] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[20:09] | You want to know how viable ADF is? | 你想知道 安娜德尔维基金会有多可行吗 |
[20:12] | Then come. | 那就来吧 |
[20:28] | Can we change this? No one wants smudged silverware. | 能把这个换掉吗 没人想用脏银器 |
[20:33] | Alan! Hi. | 艾伦 你好 |
[20:34] | I’m the first to arrive? | 我是第一个到的吗 |
[20:35] | This looks like a nice place. | 这地方看着不错 |
[20:37] | Of course it’s nice. I chose it. | 当然不错了 我选的 |
[20:40] | Are you okay? | 你好吗 |
[20:41] | Sure. Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然了 为什么不好 |
[20:43] | ADF is everything to me. | 安娜德尔维基金会是我的一切 |
[20:45] | Your family must be very proud of what you’re doing. | 你的家人一定 为你的所作所为感到非常自豪 |
[20:48] | They don’t care. | 他们才不在乎 |
[20:49] | My dad’s always been so uninterested, so indifferent. | 我父亲一直毫无兴趣 漠不关心 |
[20:52] | Maybe if I was a boy, he’d be proud. | 或许如果我是个男孩 他会很自豪的 |
[20:56] | Reggie! Hi. | 雷吉 嗨 |
[20:59] | You know Reggie Walsh? | 你认识雷吉沃尔什 |
[21:00] | Alan. Yeah, we met in the lobby at Ellis Reed. | 艾伦 当然了 我们在埃利斯里德大堂见过 |
[21:02] | Yes, I talked to so many great people. | 是的 我和很多优秀的人都聊过 |
[21:04] | You guys have the best clients. | 你们有最优质的客户 |
[21:06] | – Well, she’s not our… – Oh, Alan, come and meet Michael. | - 她不是我们… - 艾伦 来见见迈克尔 |
[21:12] | I’m so over Koons. | 我早就不迷孔斯了 |
[21:14] | The work is so derivative these days. | 近期的作品太缺乏独创性了 |
[21:16] | The scope of the project is mind- blowing. | 这个项目的规模令人震惊 |
[21:18] | I mean, Anna is an architect’s dream. Incredible. | 我是说 安娜就是 建筑师的梦想 太了不起了 |
[21:21] | They approached us to do some American Idol for artists thing. | 他们找我们 为艺术家做类似《美国偶像》的事 |
[21:24] | Along with my philanthropic arm, I have a team of AI specialists | 除了我的慈善机构 我还有一个人工智能专家团队 |
[21:27] | because I’m excited by how art and technology could converge. | 因为我对艺术和技术 如何融合而感到兴奋 |
[21:32] | What will that intersection create? | 这种交汇会创造出什么 |
[21:33] | That sounds awesome. | 听起来很棒 |
[21:35] | We experimented with freestanding installations | 几年来 我们尝试过独立雕塑 |
[21:38] | and more conceptual stuff for a few years. | 以及更多概念性的东西 |
[21:41] | But we’re going back to our roots. | 但我们要重回根源 |
[21:43] | This one was inspired by the Omo Tribes of Southern Ethiopia. | 这个的灵感来自 埃塞俄比亚南部的奥莫部落 |
[21:47] | Our bodies are as much a canvas as the cotton hemp kind. | 我们的身体 就像棉麻一样 是一块画布 |
[21:50] | We went on safari in Kenya once. | 我们有一次去肯尼亚观赏野生动物 |
[21:53] | Magical place. | 神奇的地方 |
[21:55] | Giraffes are bigger than you expect. | 长颈鹿比想象中的还要大 |
[21:59] | At Fortress, I can guarantee that you’ll get a personal hands- on service. | 在峰堡投资集团 我保证你将得到直接的一流服务 |
[22:03] | Relationships are how we do business at City National. | 搞关系是我们 国民城市银行开展业务的方式 |
[22:06] | We don’t leave you on hold or force you to use apps. | 我们不会让您等待 或强制您使用应用程序 |
[22:09] | You guys don’t even have an app yet, do you? | 你们还没有应用程序吧 是吗 |
[22:11] | – Well… – Sometimes an app is convenient. | - 好吧… - 有时候应用程序很方便 |
[22:13] | I love my Uber. | 我喜欢优步 |
[22:16] | Do you like art, Alan? | 你喜欢艺术吗 艾伦 |
[22:17] | Well, I’m more appreciative than knowledgeable. | 我能欣赏 但不是非常了解 |
[22:20] | I almost got a tattoo of Michelangelo’s Vitruvian Man one summer in Europe, | 有一年夏天 我在欧洲差点 纹了米开朗基罗的维特鲁威人 |
[22:24] | but something stopped me. | 但有些原因阻止了我 |
[22:28] | We’d like to paint you. | 我们想在你身上画 |
[22:29] | No. I’m sure you wouldn’t… | 不 我确定你们不… |
[22:30] | You don’t see what we do. | 你没明白我们在做什么 |
[22:32] | Which is? | 在做什么 |
[22:33] | Your spirit shines through, Alan. | 艾伦 你的精神闪耀着光芒 |
[22:35] | Are you scaring Anna’s lawyer? | 你们是在吓唬艾伦的律师吗 |
[22:37] | Trying to get him to sit for us. | 试图让他当我们的模特 |
[22:38] | They don’t just ask anyone. | 她们可不是逮谁问谁 |
[22:40] | – Think about it. – Hmm. | 考虑一下 |
[22:42] | – Anna, you should meet these guys. – Yeah. | - 安娜 你应该见见这些人 - 好的 |
[22:44] | My man Yakub is at Citibank. | 我好朋友雅各布 在花旗银行工作 |
[22:47] | – Oh. Hi. Hello. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | - 你好 - 很高兴见到你 |
[22:49] | And this is Ron Wheaton. CEO of a private jet service. | 这位是罗恩惠顿 一家私人飞机供应商的首席执行官 |
[22:52] | – Hi. – Yes. | - 你好 - 是的 |
[22:53] | He worked with us at Fortress to start up Blade. | 我们曾在峰堡合作 创建了”刀锋” |
[22:55] | – Blade. – Oh. | ”刀锋” |
[22:56] | This dude here, my man Kevin, works with Martin Shkreli. | 这位兄弟 是我朋友凯文 和马丁什克雷利共事 |
[22:59] | – How are you? – Hi. Nice to meet you. | - 你好吗 - 很高兴见到你 |
[23:01] | This is Anna Delvey, you know that. | 这位是安娜德尔维 你们认识 |
[23:02] | Thank you for coming. This means a lot to me. | 感谢光临 对我来说意义重大 |
[23:10] | Thank you all for being here to support the Anna Delvey Foundation. | 感谢大家到场支持安娜德尔维基金会 |
[23:16] | When I came up with the idea, I knew the only place to bring it was New York. | 当我想出这个主意时 我知道唯一能让它诞生的地方是纽约 |
[23:22] | And tonight, you proved I made the right choice. | 今晚 你们证明了我的选择是正确的 |
[23:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:28] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[23:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | This could be a sweet deal for us. | 这对我们来说会是一笔不错的交易 |
[23:35] | She is really very special. | 她真的很特别 |
[23:38] | She really is. | 真的是 |
[23:43] | Mr. Hennecke, I appreciate you talking to me so late, | 亨内克先生 感谢你这么晚了还在和我交流 |
[23:46] | especially with the time difference. | 尤其考虑到有时差 |
[23:48] | Not at all. It’s my pleasure. | 没关系 我荣幸之至 |
[23:50] | Anna tells me you’re the man to help her secure the building. | 安娜告诉我 是你帮她搞定了那栋建筑 |
[23:53] | Well, I’m going to try, but first I need some information about Anna’s trust. | 好吧 我会试试 但首先 我需要一些关于安娜信托的信息 |
[23:58] | For purposes of her loan applications | 用于她的贷款申请 |
[24:00] | and for our own due diligence here at Ellis Reed. | 以及我们埃利斯里德的尽职调查 |
[24:03] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[24:04] | As of close of markets today, the assets are approximately €60 million, | 截至今日收盘 资产约为六千万欧元 |
[24:08] | so about $65 million, | 约合六千五百万美元 |
[24:10] | but I’ll have a copy of the deed of trust and beneficiaries, | 但我会提供副本文件 包括信托契约和受益人 |
[24:14] | a statement of assets and holdings, proof of funds, and a list of trustees. | 资产和持股声明 资金证明以及受托人名单 |
[24:19] | That’s exactly what I need. Thank you. | 这正是我所需要的 谢谢 |
[24:21] | It will be there by tomorrow. Good night, Mr. Reed. | 明天会发给您 晚安 里德先生 |
[24:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:45] | – What? – Got to be kidding. | - 怎么了 - 肯定在逗我 |
[24:47] | – What’s going on? – Okay. | - 出什么事了 - 好吧 |
[24:49] | There’s a form that gets filled out for every new client in a place like this. | 在这种地方 会为每一个新客户填写一份表格 |
[24:53] | Like a verification form. Approval. | 类似于验证表 用于批准 |
[24:55] | And there’s always a box to be checked. | 表里总会有一个需要打勾的框 |
[24:58] | Does the client have the means and assets, the money, to pay for services? | 客户是否拥有 支付服务费用的方式 资产和钱 |
[25:02] | Basically, is this person rich enough to be our client? | 基本上就是说 这个人足够富有成为我们的客户吗 |
[25:05] | The attorney checks a box, yes or no. | 律师勾选一个方框 是或否 |
[25:09] | Alan Reed checked yes. | 艾伦里德选了”是” |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:16] | But Anna didn’t have any means or assets. | 但安娜没有任何方式或资产 |
[25:20] | I mean, she was crashing on Billy McFarland’s sofa. She was broke. | 她可是借住在 比利麦克法兰家的沙发上 她破产了 |
[25:24] | Alan Reed thought otherwise. | 但艾伦里德并不这么认为 |
[25:26] | But he’s a senior equity partner. | 他可是一名高级股权合伙人 |
[25:28] | The guy lived through the ’80s. | 这家伙经历过80年代到现在 |
[25:30] | He’s seen it all. Belfort, Trump, Lehman’s, Madoff, | 他见证过一切 贝尔福特 特朗普、雷曼兄弟、麦道夫 |
[25:35] | and yet, he fell for Anna’s bullshit? | 然而 却栽倒在安娜的谎言里 |
[25:38] | How in the hell does that happen? | 这到底是怎么发生的 |
[25:41] | What is it about Anna? | 安娜有什么特别之处 |
[26:20] | Sherry, where’s that shirt your sister gave me last Christmas? | 雪莉 去年圣诞节 你姐姐给我的那件衬衫在哪里 |
[26:24] | I gave it to Goodwill. | 我给了善意企业 |
[26:26] | You said only Europeans or new money would wear silk in those colors. | 你说过只有欧洲人 或者暴发户才会穿那种颜色的丝绸 |
[26:33] | Remember when we first moved in to the city? | 还记得我们 刚搬来这座城市的时候吗 |
[26:36] | In that walk- up on Christopher Street, with the pet store downstairs? | 在克里斯托弗街的 那个步行街上 楼下有宠物店 |
[26:40] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘 |
[26:42] | Don’t you miss the energy we had? | 你不怀念我们当初的活力吗 |
[26:45] | Excitement about the future, being away from your parents, | 对未来充满兴奋 远离父母 |
[26:49] | not having everything mapped out and decided. | 每件事都不是规划好的或提前定好的 |
[26:52] | I remember how much you hated it. | 我记得你当时非常讨厌那种生活 |
[26:55] | How you complained every night. | 每天晚上都会抱怨 |
[27:10] | Maybe if you were laying down… | 也许如果你躺着… |
[27:12] | When I lay down, she climbs to the top of my organs | 我要是躺下 她就会爬上我的器官 |
[27:15] | and takes the little machete I apparently grew for her | 拿起那把显然是 我给她生出来的小弯刀 |
[27:18] | and starts hacking away at my will to live. | 开始抹杀我的求生意愿 |
[27:21] | You mean she kicks? | 你意思是她踹你了 |
[27:23] | Fuck you and your sperm. | 去你妈的 还有你的精子 |
[27:27] | No. You don’t have to get up. | 不用 你不用起来 |
[27:29] | Go back to sleep. I’m sorry. I… | 回去睡吧 对不起 我… |
[27:32] | No. I do not want to rest if you are not feeling good. | 不行 你不舒服我就不想休息 |
[27:36] | Also, I’m afraid if I sleep, | 而且 我害怕如果我睡着了 |
[27:38] | you’ll try and kill me to make sure this is our last child. | 你会试图杀了我 从而确保这是我们最后一个孩子 |
[27:41] | – Let’s try on all fours again. – Mm. | 我们再试试四肢着地 |
[27:53] | Do you think they were fucking? | 你觉得他俩上床了吗 |
[27:56] | Alan and Anna? | 艾伦和安娜 |
[27:57] | Alan gives Anna the keys to the kingdom. | 艾伦给了安娜”金库”的钥匙 |
[28:01] | An all- access pass. | 一张哪都能去的通行证 |
[28:03] | Why? He thought she had potential? | 为什么 他觉得她有潜力 |
[28:05] | They don’t care about potential. | 他们可不在乎潜力 |
[28:07] | They care about money. But Anna didn’t have any. | 他们只在乎钱 但安娜又没钱 |
[28:09] | They could’ve been fucking. | 那他们可能是在上床 |
[28:10] | – Older guy, younger girl. – Mid- life crisis. | - 老男 少女 - 中年危机 |
[28:12] | It makes so much more sense if they were fucking. | 如果他俩上床 这就合理多了 |
[28:15] | It happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生 |
[28:16] | But they weren’t fucking. | 但他俩没有上床 |
[28:17] | There’d be receipts. | 否则会有收据 |
[28:19] | Credit card bills, hotels, a secret apartment, gifts. Something. | 信用卡账单、酒店 秘密公寓、礼物什么的 |
[28:24] | I’ve checked. Nothing. | 但我查了 什么都没有 |
[28:26] | Anna didn’t date anyone after Chase. | 在蔡斯之后 安娜没和任何人约会 |
[28:27] | Anna’s the Virgin Mary of Wall Street. | 安娜就是华尔街的圣母玛利亚 |
[28:30] | This is not helping. | 这样没有用 |
[28:32] | Wanna try something else? | 想试试别的吗 |
[28:34] | Could we try jamming the baby up your holes? | 可以试试把婴儿塞进你的洞里吗 |
[28:37] | And good night. | 那晚安吧 |
[28:48] | Who’re you calling at 3:00 a.m.? | 凌晨3点你给谁打电话 |
[28:50] | Peter Hennecke. And it’s morning in Düsseldorf. | 彼得亨内克 现在是杜塞尔多夫的早上 |
[28:53] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[28:54] | Anna says Hennecke runs her family’s office. | 安娜说亨内克管理着她家族的办公室 |
[28:56] | The family’s private money manager. | 是她家的私人资金经理 |
[29:01] | Always goes to voicemail. | 总是转到语音信箱 |
[29:10] | You sure they weren’t fucking? | 你确定他们没上床 |
[29:16] | Alan? Having an affair? | 艾伦 外遇 |
[29:21] | I’m sorry, but, mm- mm, no, you’d have to know Alan. | 抱歉 但真没有 你得了解艾伦 |
[29:25] | He doesn’t color outside the lines. Ever. | 他这个人从不做出格的事 从未做过 |
[29:27] | If it wasn’t an inappropriate relationship, | 如果不是不正当关系 |
[29:30] | how do you think Anna fooled Alan? | 那你认为安娜是这么骗到艾伦的 |
[29:33] | With lawyers, it’s all about origination credit and billable hours. | 律师只在乎信贷发放和计费时间 |
[29:36] | The origination credit goes to the partner who brings the client in. | 放贷额归带来客户的合作伙伴所有 |
[29:39] | For an equity partner, like Alan, that’s money in perpetuity. | 对于像艾伦这样的 股权合伙人来说 这是永久的财富 |
[29:43] | Even if the client spawns decades of work. | 即便客户需要几十年的工作 |
[29:45] | Should vetting be more thorough? Of course. | 审查是否应该更加彻底 当然了 |
[29:47] | But sometimes, a big fish swims by, | 但有时候 一条大鱼从面前游过 |
[29:49] | you don’t waste time deciding if it’s a marl or a carp. | 你不会浪费时间 去确定它是泥灰还是鲤鱼 |
[29:52] | You just cast a net and reel it in. | 而是撒下一张网 将其收入囊中 |
[29:54] | I’m guessing Alan was thinking, “If this girl starts the next Soho House, | 我觉得艾伦肯定在想 ”如果这姑娘创建了下一个苏荷之家 |
[29:57] | projecting into the future, that’s millions, | 展望未来 那可是数百万美元 |
[30:00] | maybe tens of millions, in revenue.” | 甚至是数千万的收入” |
[30:02] | And this was no charity or hardship for him. | 这对他来说既不是慈善也不是难题 |
[30:05] | Everything he did for her, every introduction, every conversation, | 他为她做的每件事 每次介绍、每场对话 |
[30:09] | every email, every passing thought about ADF, | 每封邮件 每个闪过的 关于安娜德尔维基金会的想法 |
[30:12] | these are all billable hours. | 这都是可以计费的时间 |
[30:14] | Alan was making bank. | 艾伦是在创造利润 |
[30:16] | A partner of his level, that’s probably $2,000 per hour. | 这种级别的合作伙伴 大概每小时需要花费两千美元 |
[30:19] | Not including any junior lawyers or paralegals working on her case for him. | 这还不包括为他 处理安娜案件的初级律师或律师助理 |
[30:24] | So this was all about money? | 所以这只是为了钱 |
[30:26] | For Alan? Hell yeah. | 对艾伦而言吗 当然了 |
[30:28] | But she never paid them. | 但她从不付钱 |
[30:29] | Well, that’s the real mystery. | 好吧 这才是真正的谜团 |
[30:31] | How does a partner do more than 200 hours of work without a retainer in place? | 一个合伙人怎么会在没聘金的情况下 完成超过200小时的工作 |
[30:37] | Maybe he lost his touch. It happens. | 也许他能力下降了 会有这种事 |
[30:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:48] | I actually don’t need to be here, but I can’t walk another minute | 我其实没必要来 但我一分钟也走不动了 |
[30:52] | and I needed to pee, so… | 而且我想尿尿 所以… |
[30:57] | I spent all day talking about billable hours. | 我一天都在聊计费时间 |
[31:00] | Lawyers are all about billable hours. | 律师只在乎计费时间 |
[31:03] | But as far as I can tell, Anna never paid Alan a dime. | 但据我所知 安娜没付艾伦一分钱 |
[31:07] | – Did she? – No comment. | - 是这样吗 - 不予置评 |
[31:09] | He helped her for no money. | 他免费帮助她 |
[31:11] | What is it with this woman? | 这个女人是怎么回事 |
[31:13] | Are you religious? Is it, is it kindness? | 你信教吗 这是仁慈吗 |
[31:15] | Is there some oath? | 是有某种誓约吗 |
[31:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:19] | Yeah. We’re not talking about me. | 没事 别聊我 |
[31:23] | Why would he help her? | 他为什么要帮她 |
[31:25] | Okay, maybe it’s the possibility. | 好吧 也许是考虑到成功的可能性 |
[31:29] | The thrill of the hunt. | 狩猎的刺激感 |
[31:31] | The chance to cross the finish line first, the view, the win, | 能够率先 冲过终点线的机会 景色、胜利 |
[31:35] | the respect, the honor, the glory. | 尊重、荣耀、辉煌 |
[31:39] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:41] | So she’s not paying you either? | 那她也没给你付钱 |
[31:43] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[31:50] | The offers will come flooding in now. | 现在 报价将蜂拥而至 |
[31:52] | I’m so impatient. I can’t wait to get started. | 我没耐心了 等不及想赶快开始 |
[31:56] | Everything I’ve been working for is right here. | 我为之奋斗的一切都在这里 |
[31:58] | Touching distance. | 近在咫尺 |
[32:00] | It’ll happen. I believe it. | 会实现的 我相信 |
[32:04] | Your daughter’s lucky to have you. | 你女儿有你可真幸运 |
[32:06] | I’m not sure she’d agree with you. | 我不敢说她会同意你的看法 |
[32:08] | Do you see her a lot? | 你常见她吗 |
[32:09] | She’s always busy. | 她总是很忙 |
[32:10] | At school? | 在上学 |
[32:11] | No. College wasn’t for her. | 不是 她不适合上大学 |
[32:14] | She doesn’t really do anything. | 她其实什么也不做 |
[32:17] | She gets upset when we ask her what she wants to do with her life. | 每次我们问她 人生是怎样规划的 她就很不高兴 |
[32:22] | We work so hard to give her everything. | 我们努力工作 为的就是给她一切 |
[32:25] | To open every door for her. | 为她打开每一扇门 |
[32:31] | My dad cut me off once. | 我爸曾经切断了我的经济来源 |
[32:34] | – Did I tell you that? – No. | - 我告诉过你吗 - 没有 |
[32:37] | I was so mad with him. | 我当时对他特别生气 |
[32:39] | But after he did that to me, I had no choice. | 但他那样做之后 我别无选择 |
[32:43] | I had to stand on my own feet. | 只能靠自己站起来 |
[32:45] | After that, I knew I could take care of myself. | 在那之后 我知道了我能够照顾自己 |
[32:49] | No matter what, I’d be fine. | 无论遇到什么 我都会没事的 |
[32:54] | This one. Do you see? | 这一幅 你看出来了吗 |
[32:58] | I do. | 看出来了 |
[33:05] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[33:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:28] | Nothing. Just saying good morning. | 没什么 就是想说早安 |
[33:43] | I have Peter Hennecke on the phone, regarding Anna Delvey. | 彼得亨内克在线上 要谈安娜德尔维的事 |
[33:46] | Put him through. | 把他接进来 |
[33:48] | Good to speak again, Mr. Hennecke. | 很高兴再次通话 亨内克先生 |
[33:49] | Anna tells me you’re making progress in New York. | 安娜告诉我你们在纽约进展不错 |
[33:52] | We have two banks very interested in her proposition and in loaning her the money. | 我们有两家银行 对她的提议和向她放贷非常感兴趣 |
[33:57] | Excellent news. | 真是好消息 |
[33:58] | I presume you’ll need paperwork regarding her trust, proof of funds… | 我想你需要 关于她的信托的文件 资金证明… |
[34:01] | Exactly that. Proof of the trust, and its origins, bank statements. | 正是如此 信托证明及其来源 还有银行对账单 |
[34:06] | My assistant will email you a whole checklist of what we need. | 我的助手会邮件 向你发送我们所需的全部材料清单 |
[34:09] | That would be helpful. Thank you, Mr. Reed. | 那将会很有帮助 谢谢你 里德先生 |
[34:11] | Alan, please. | 就叫我艾伦吧 |
[34:13] | It’s an incredible project. All credit must go to Anna. | 这项目很了不起 所有的功劳都要归功于安娜 |
[34:15] | She always was a gifted girl. | 她一直就是个天赋异禀的姑娘 |
[34:17] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[34:18] | I’ll also have my assistant send our invoice again, for our retainer. | 我也会让助手 再发一次我们的聘金费用清单 |
[34:22] | Of course. My apologies. | 当然了 不好意思 |
[34:24] | I will send a wire transfer immediately. | 我会立刻把钱汇过去 |
[34:26] | It may take maybe two, maybe three days. | 可能需要两三天 |
[34:28] | I understand. International wires can be… | 我理解 国际汇款有时会… |
[34:31] | Such an irritation, but it will be promptly sent. | 很烦人 但钱会及时打过去 |
[34:33] | You have my full attention now, whatever you need. | 不论你需要什么 我现在精力全在你这边 |
[34:36] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[34:51] | Are you sure it’s here? It doesn’t feel safe. | 你确定是这里吗 感觉不太安全 |
[34:54] | Nobody gets mugged in New York anymore. | 纽约已经不再有人被抢了 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:58] | This chef has an incredible reputation for her food trucks. | 这位女主厨的餐车非常有名 |
[35:01] | Food trucks? I don’t believe this. | 餐车 我不敢信 |
[35:04] | Uh- huh. She got written up in The New York Times. Anna says she’s cool. | 她还被《纽约时报》报道过 安娜说她非常酷炫 |
[35:06] | Anna says. I’m not going in there. | 安娜说 我不进去 |
[35:09] | Come on. This is how it works. | 来吧 就是这样的 |
[35:34] | Mom! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[35:36] | The retreat is supposed to be amazing. | 那个静居处应该是非常棒的 |
[35:38] | Kylie was there just last week. | 凯莉上周就在那儿 |
[35:42] | New glasses, Dad? | 新眼镜吗 爸爸 |
[35:43] | Progressives. The frames are a little young. | 渐进眼镜 镜框有点年轻 |
[35:46] | You let a hipster help you choose your glasses. | 你是找了一个 时髦人士帮你选的眼镜吧 |
[35:50] | I like them. | 我喜欢 |
[35:51] | They look good on you. | 你戴着很好看 |
[35:52] | So your mom and I were talking… | 你妈妈和我之前在聊… |
[35:54] | Since it didn’t work out with the French cooking course… | 鉴于法国烹饪课最后没结果… |
[35:57] | That wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[35:58] | No one’s saying it was, but what’s next? | 没人说是你的错 但下一步呢 |
[36:01] | Robert Taylor’s daughter is an editor at Condé Nast. | 罗伯特泰勒的女儿 是《康泰纳仕》的编辑 |
[36:04] | She said you can give her a call. | 他说你可以给她打个电话 |
[36:05] | God! No. Journalism is dead. | 天啊 不要 新闻业已死 |
[36:08] | I’m not doing that. | 我才不干 |
[36:10] | Than what do you want to do? | 那你想做什么 |
[36:11] | You’re being very confrontational. | 你现在就是和我对着干 |
[36:13] | Dad and I are worried. | 爸爸和我都很担心 |
[36:15] | Your gap year has been going on for two and a half years. | 你的间隔年已经持续两年半了 |
[36:18] | Your friends are graduating next year. | 你的朋友们明年都要毕业了 |
[36:20] | I’m on my own path. | 我有自己的人生道路 |
[36:21] | And where’s that path going? | 这条路究竟通向哪 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry, Julia. I didn’t mean to upset you. | 不好意思 朱莉娅 我不是故意让你心烦 |
[36:26] | We’re just worried. | 我们就是很担心 |
[36:27] | I’m doing my best. | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[36:30] | We know you’re trying, but you have to try harder. | 我们知道你在努力 但你得再加把劲 |
[36:33] | Mom! | 妈 |
[36:34] | It’s time you start taking responsibility for your actions. | 你应该开始为自己的行为负责了 |
[36:37] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[36:39] | That means if you can’t hold down a job, or commit to study or school, | 意思是 如果你不能保住工作 不能专心学习或上学 |
[36:43] | then we can’t keep supporting you. | 那我们就没办法继续养你 |
[36:45] | I’m trying to discover my passions. | 我正在努力寻找我热爱的事业 |
[36:48] | Not everyone can have a boring, stable job. | 并不是每个人 都能受得了无聊、稳定的工作 |
[36:51] | That’s true, but my boring, stable job can’t keep bankrolling you doing nothing. | 没错 但我的这份无聊、稳定的工作 不能一直给你的无所事事买单 |
[36:56] | People work at their passions, Julia. | 朱莉娅 人们为自己热爱的事而工作 |
[36:58] | It’s time for you to do something. | 你应该做点什么了 |
[37:01] | You’re cutting me off? | 你们要切断我的经济来源 |
[37:23] | Oh, my God. Oh. Alan. | 我的天 艾伦 |
[37:27] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[37:38] | That was amazing. | 太爽了 |
[37:39] | It was, wasn’t it? | 很爽吧 |
[37:49] | You close the deal? | 交易完成了 |
[37:51] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[37:52] | Ah, sweet! | 很棒 |
[37:53] | Look at you with your boss moves, leaning in and shit. | 看看你这一套霸气的操作 勇往直前 |
[37:57] | – How’s your party? – Ah. | 你的派对怎么样 |
[37:59] | That’s like calling the Last Supper a dinner. | 你就像把《最后的晚餐》 轻描淡写为一顿晚餐 |
[38:02] | What I’m creating is a game- changing experience. It’s like the Moon landing. | 我可是在打造一种 改变游戏规则的体验 堪比登月 |
[38:06] | So how’s your Moon landing? | 那你的登月怎么样 |
[38:08] | We’re killing it. | 我们燃爆全场 |
[38:09] | You can’t tell anybody, but watch this space. | 你别告诉任何人 但走着瞧吧 |
[38:13] | We’re calling it “Fyre Festival.” | 我们称之为”Fyre节” |
[38:16] | Fyre. With a “Y.” | Fyre 有个”Y” |
[38:18] | Fyre Festival? | Fyre节 |
[38:20] | Fyre with a “Y”? That’s the name of your thing? | 有”Y”的那个Fyre 这就是你那玩意儿的名字 |
[38:24] | The letter “Y” is rare and important in numerology. | 在命理学中 字母”Y”非常罕见且十分重要 |
[38:27] | You’re serious? | 你认真的 |
[38:43] | Viv? | 薇薇安 |
[38:44] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[38:45] | No. | 不在 |
[38:46] | She stole a fucking jet. | 她她妈偷了一架喷气式飞机 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么 |
[38:50] | Anna stole a fucking jet! | 安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机 |
[38:53] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[38:58] | You know this is a ladies room, right? | 你知道这是女士洗手间吧 |
[39:01] | I was peeing in here. | 我刚在这里撒过尿 |
[39:02] | Gender is an outdated concept, urine is universal. | 性别已是过时概念 撒尿才是普遍存在 |
[39:05] | Anna stole a fucking jet. | 安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机 |
[39:06] | She knows. She knows. | 她知道了 |
[39:10] | – Did you tell her? – I’m trying. | - 你告诉她了 - 我正在说 |
[39:12] | We have Blade’s witness statements. | 我们有”刀锋”的证人陈述 |
[39:14] | Anna chartered a $35,000 private plane to take her to Omaha. | 安娜包了一架三万五千 美元的私人飞机带她去奥马哈 |
[39:19] | How did she afford that? | 她是怎么付得起的 |
[39:20] | – You didn’t tell her? – No. | 你没告诉她 不对 |
[39:22] | Anna stole a fucking jet. | 安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机 |
[39:24] | Listen, Anna never paid, no card, no wire. Nothing. | 听我说 安娜没付钱 没银行卡 没汇款 什么都没有 |
[39:27] | She actually stole a plane? | 她真的偷了一架飞机 |
[39:29] | Blade is pressing charges, and working with the DA, | ”刀锋”正在提起诉讼 正在和地区检察官合作 |
[39:32] | saying she scammed them. | 说她骗了他们 |
[39:33] | How do you steal a fucking plane? | 怎么能做到偷一架飞机啊 |
[39:34] | I can’t scam extra legroom seat from Delta, | 我连达美航空的宽敞座位都骗不到 |
[39:37] | but this kid is scamming a private jet to Omaha. Kudos. | 但这孩子居然能骗到 一架私人飞机带她去奥马哈 厉害 |
[39:40] | What’s in Omaha? | 奥马哈有啥 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Your loan application passed the first stage. | 你的贷款申请已经通过了第一关 |
[39:47] | We’ll move on to due diligence and get this whole thing wrapped up. | 我们将进展到尽职调查 并把这项工作圆满完成 |
[39:51] | To ADF and Fortress. | 敬安娜德尔维基金会和峰堡 |
[39:54] | To building something special. | 敬共创与众不同的事业 |
[39:56] | I have a good feeling about this. | 我有一种很好的预感 |
[39:59] | I’m all about helping you achieve whatever you want. | 我全心全意帮助你实现想要的一切 |
[40:01] | Well, I like the sound of that. | 好的 这话我喜欢 |
[40:04] | What are you doing next weekend? You want tickets for Berkshire Hathaway? | 下周末你有安排吗 |
[40:09] | Warren Buffet’s thing? | 是巴菲特的那个会议吗 |
[40:11] | Warren Buffet. She went to Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway conference. | 沃伦巴菲特 她参加了沃伦巴菲特 伯克希尔哈撒韦的会议 |
[40:15] | Swear to God. I have it in my notes. | 向天发誓 我笔记里写了 |
[40:16] | I really do like her. | 我真心喜欢她 |
[40:19] | What I want to know is, how do you steal a fucking plane? | 我想知道的是 究竟如何偷一架飞机 |
[40:28] | – How’s it going? – And this is Ron Wheaton. | - 你好吗 - 这位是罗恩惠顿 |
[40:30] | CEO of a private jet service. | 一家私人飞机供应商的首席执行官 |
[40:47] | – Dude, is that the next iPhone? – Beta testing, man. | - 兄弟 这是下一代苹果手机吗 - 测试版 老兄 |
[41:03] | The plane is here | 飞机到位了 |
[41:04] | but she didn’t supply a credit card and the wire transfer hasn’t arrived. | 但她并没有提供信用卡 汇款也一直没有到账 |
[41:08] | You know we can’t let anyone fly without payment. | 你知道 我们不能 让任何人在没付款的情况下飞 |
[41:10] | You read Ron’s email? | 你看到罗恩的邮件了 |
[41:12] | It says right here, “Assist Ms. Delvey with the required plane.” | 写得清清楚楚 ”协助德尔维女士使用所需飞机” |
[41:16] | The rules are the rules. | 规定就是规定 |
[41:18] | She’s buddies with the CEO. He said “assist her.” | 她是首席执行官的好朋友 他说”协助她” |
[41:20] | Do you want to tell the boss’s friend she can’t fly? | 你想告诉老板的朋友 她不能飞吗 |
[41:22] | Oh, shit. | 不好了 |
[41:25] | Sweet ride, Anna. | 飞机不错啊 安娜 |
[41:26] | Thanks for bringing us. | 感谢载我们一起 |
[41:27] | Well, it’s nothing. You were headed there anyway. More the merrier. | 没什么大不了的 反正你们也要去 人越多越好 |
[41:31] | Ms. Delvey? Ms. Delvey. | 德尔维女士 德尔维女士 |
[41:34] | – Ms. Delvey! – What? | - 德尔维女士 - 怎么了 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, um, your wire didn’t come through. | 不好意思 您的汇款没到账 |
[41:39] | Check your systems. The wire has been sent. | 查一下你们的系统 钱我已经汇出了 |
[41:41] | – But… – I have meetings to get to. Talk to Ron. | - 但… - 我着急参会 你们联系一下罗恩 |
[41:45] | – You call Ron. – You call Ron. | - 你给罗恩打电话 - 你打 |
[41:52] | So she just took a plane? No cash down. | 那她就带走了一架飞机 没付款 |
[41:55] | She was going to Warren Buffet’s house. She had to be good for the money. | 她要去沃伦巴菲特家 肯定付得起钱 |
[41:59] | I told them to let her fly, the wire would arrive. | 我告诉他们让她飞吧 汇款肯定会到账 |
[42:02] | She knew all the right people, she was in all the right places. | 她认识所有厉害的人 也总是出现在各种恰当的场合 |
[42:05] | Rich people are careless with money. I figured she’s ditsy, but loaded. | 有钱人不在乎钱 我以为她是个有点糊涂但很有钱的人 |
[42:08] | So you’d let me just walk on to a jet, right now? | 那你现在能让我走上这架飞机吗 |
[42:13] | Hell no. | 当然不行 |
[42:14] | I mean, no offense, but you are clearly a civilian. | 无意冒犯 但你显然是个平民 |
[42:18] | Great. | 好吧 |
[42:31] | You’re really moving today. | 你今天非常有活力啊 |
[42:33] | I feel great. | 我感觉很棒 |
[42:35] | By the way, thanks for the recommendation. | 对了 感谢推荐 |
[42:38] | Anna is a star. | 安娜可是个明星 |
[42:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:41] | Anna Delvey, your German heiress. | 安娜德尔维 你那个德国女继承人 |
[42:44] | Opening the members club. | 要开会员俱乐部 |
[42:46] | Oh, that worked out? | 你们谈成了 |
[42:48] | I thought you knew her family? | 我以为你认识她家里人 |
[42:49] | Nah. Met her at a party once. | 不是的 是有一次在派对上认识的 |
[42:52] | Must have given her my card. | 肯定是给过她名片 |
[42:54] | Well, we’ve got Fortress on the hook for a $40 million loan. | 好吧 我们拉上了峰堡 弄一笔四千万美元的贷款 |
[42:59] | Looking at an annual revenue stream of upwards of $200 million. | 年收入流将超过两亿美元 |
[43:04] | And that is before the clubs expand globally. | 这还是在俱乐部全球扩张之前 |
[43:08] | Sweet. You’ll be billing for this thing until you die. | 不错 你能吃这单生意吃到死了 |
[43:12] | You’ve got that right. | 这你说对了 |
[43:14] | Don’t forget my cut. | 别忘了我的分成 |
[43:15] | Cut? | 分成 |
[43:17] | What cut? | 什么分成 |
[43:21] | I could get used to this. | 我得习惯一下坐私人飞机 |
[43:23] | When you travel as much as I do, | 等你像我一样到处旅行时 |
[43:25] | it’s so much more convenient than commercial. | 就会发现 私人飞机比商业飞机方便很多 |
[43:28] | We are about to begin our descent into Omaha. | 我们即将开始降落至奥马哈 |
[43:30] | Please fasten your seatbelts. | 请系好安全带 |
[43:36] | – We should blow the conference, right? – Yeah. | - 我们应该翘掉这场会议 对吧 - 对 |
[43:39] | The real VIPs aren’t here for the conference. | 真正的贵宾不在这里参会 |
[43:41] | – We’re here for the party. – One party. | - 我们是来参加派对的 - 那场派对 |
[43:43] | Every year Warren Buffet throws a secret party. | 沃伦巴菲特每年都会搞一场秘密派对 |
[43:46] | Only real important people get invited, like Bill Gates. | 只有像比尔盖茨一样 真正重要的人才会被邀请 |
[43:49] | It’s at the zoo this year. | 今年在动物园举办 |
[43:51] | A zoo? | 动物园 |
[43:53] | I like a party. | 我喜欢派对 |
[43:56] | So you’re attaching criminal intent to this trip. | 你在给她的这次旅途附加犯罪意图 |
[43:59] | She’s a businesswoman. | 她是商人 |
[44:00] | Her loan application was in with Fortress and City National Bank. | 她在峰堡和国民城市银行有贷款申请 |
[44:04] | She was waiting for the money to come through. | 她只是在等钱到账 |
[44:06] | So Berkshire Hathaway was just a pre – celebration? | 那伯克希尔哈撒韦 只是一场预热活动 |
[44:08] | Yeah. Uh, who celebrates in Omaha? | 谁会选择在奥马哈庆祝啊 |
[44:12] | You know, when I was 25, my idea of fun was Vegas, Miami. | 我25岁的时候 我认为的乐趣是拉斯维加斯、迈阿密 |
[44:14] | But you’re not Anna. | 但你不是安娜 |
[44:15] | This rich people money festival is like banker heaven. | 这个富人的节日简直像银行家的天堂 |
[44:19] | Savvy, collective, exclusive. This is Warren Buffet’s annual Coachella. | 精明、集体、排外 相当于是 沃伦巴菲特一年一度的科切拉音乐节 |
[44:23] | She steals a plane to hang out with the richest men in the world? | 她偷飞机就是 为了和全世界最有钱的男人一起玩 |
[44:27] | Allegedly. Maybe she had the funds. | 据称而已 或许她有资金呢 |
[44:30] | Alan believed she did. That’s why he was working his contacts for ADF. | 艾伦相信她有 所以他才 动用人脉为安娜德尔维基金会工作 |
[44:34] | Fortress was ready to bite. Calatrava was doing the architectural plans… | 峰堡随时准备出手 卡拉特拉瓦在做建筑规划… |
[44:38] | Keep talking, just look over there. | 接着说 别看这边 |
[44:40] | All she needed was one last step, and that deal would have closed. | 她只需要最后一步 交易就可以完成了 |
[44:44] | Jeez. | 我的天 |
[44:46] | Okay, don’t move. | 好吧 别动 |
[44:48] | I’ve done this before. Just hold still. | 我之前干过这个 你保持别动 |
[44:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:56] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[44:59] | Better? | 好些了么 |
[45:02] | The pain is gone. It’s actually gone. | 不疼了 真的不疼了 |
[45:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:06] | Nine years of marriage, two kids. | 结婚九年 俩孩子 |
[45:23] | Passes. | 通行证 |
[45:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:33] | You don’t have access to this event. | 您无法参加此活动 |
[45:35] | But I have a ticket. | 但我有票 |
[45:37] | That’s a conference ticket only. | 这只是会议的票 |
[45:39] | You don’t have the credentials for this event. | 您没有本活动所需的凭证 |
[45:41] | But my name will be on the list. | 但我的名字肯定在名单上 |
[45:42] | No list, just the right pass. | 没有名单 只看对应的通行证 |
[45:44] | Want to catch up with us? | 回头来找我们 |
[45:45] | Uh, sure, let me just fix this. I’ll see you there. | 没问题 我处理一下 里边见 |
[45:48] | Scan it again. | 再扫一遍 |
[45:51] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[45:52] | Ma’am, could you step aside? | 女士 您能靠边站吗 |
[45:56] | Hi. Um… | 你好 |
[45:58] | One second. | 稍等 |
[46:01] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[46:02] | Anna, how’s it going? | 安娜 还好吗 |
[46:05] | David, what is it? | 大卫 什么事 |
[46:07] | Good news. Your loan application is with the underwriters. | 好消息 你的 贷款申请已经交给了承销商 |
[46:09] | We’re through to the next step. | 我们进入下一步 |
[46:11] | They’ve asked for a good faith deposit of 100K | 他们要求一笔十万美元的保证金 |
[46:13] | just to proceed with the due diligence. | 然后才能启动尽职调查 |
[46:15] | That won’t be an issue for you? | 对你来说不是问题吧 |
[46:18] | No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[46:20] | Uh, I’ll have Peter wire that right away. | 我让彼得马上汇过去 |
[46:27] | – Anna, there’s no need to panic. – I’m going to lose 281 Park. | - 安娜 不需要惊慌 - 我要失去公园大道281号了 |
[46:31] | They’re already getting impatient. | 他们已经不耐烦了 |
[46:33] | I don’t have 100K in the US right now. | 我现在在美国没有十万美元 |
[46:36] | All my money is stuck in Europe. | 我的钱都困在欧洲 |
[46:38] | – I can’t lose my building. – Anna, calm down. | - 我不能失去这栋建筑 - 安娜 冷静 |
[46:40] | We still have City National Bank. | 我们还有国民城市银行 |
[46:42] | Let’s park Fortress for now. | 先把峰堡放一边 |
[46:44] | Reggie at CNB will come through for you with the loan | 国民城市银行的雷吉会为你提供贷款 |
[46:47] | and you’ll be able to secure that lease. | 然后你就能搞定租约 |
[46:50] | I want you to work with me. We’re a good team. | 我想让你和我共事 我们会是一个很好的团队 |
[46:54] | You could be on my board at ADF. | 你可以进入我的董事会 |
[46:57] | Thank you, Anna. It means a lot. | 谢谢你 安娜 这对我意义重大 |
[46:59] | No. Don’t thank me. | 不 别谢我 |
[47:00] | Just say yes, and help me fix this. | 答应我就好 帮我处理这个问题 |
[47:03] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[47:19] | Ms. Delvey, I was about to call you. | 德尔维女士 我正准备给你打电话 |
[47:21] | What’s taking so long? It’s been weeks. | 为什么要这么久 都好几周了 |
[47:22] | We tried completing our due diligence. | 我们试图完成尽职调查 |
[47:24] | We reached out to UBS in Munich and Peter Hennecke… | 我们联系了 慕尼黑的瑞银和彼得亨内克… |
[47:26] | He sent you everything. I was copied on those emails. | 他把材料都发你了 邮件都抄送了我 |
[47:29] | Yes, but some of those documents were a little vague. | 是的 但有些文件有些模糊 |
[47:32] | I’m sorry, my underwriters couldn’t be convinced. They kept pushing back. | 抱歉 我的承销商 没有被说服 他们一直在推迟 |
[47:36] | They, uh, they declined to proceed with your loan application. | 他们拒绝继续你的贷款申请 |
[47:41] | You said they’d come through, Alan. You said Reggie would help me out. | 你说过贷款会到账的 艾伦 你说过雷吉会帮我的 |
[47:44] | – There are other options. – No, there aren’t! | - 还有其他选择 - 不 没有了 |
[47:46] | I want that building. | 我要那栋建筑 |
[47:48] | I told you, I want 281 Park. It can only be 281 Park! | 告诉你 我要 公园大道281号 只能是那里 |
[47:51] | Anna, you have to calm down. | 安娜 你得冷静 |
[47:53] | No. They’re going to give my building to someone else. | 不 他们会把我的那栋建筑给别人 |
[47:56] | They’re trying to make me fail. | 他们想让我失败 |
[47:57] | No one wants you to fail. | 没人想让你失败 |
[47:59] | I thought you were on my side, Alan. | 我以为你是站在我这边的 艾伦 |
[48:01] | I am. | 是的啊 |
[48:12] | We’re in this together. | 我们共同面对 |
[48:14] | What am I going to do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[48:18] | What am I going to do, Alan? | 我应该怎么办 艾伦 |
[48:20] | My father… My father will think I’m useless. | 我爸会觉得我很没用 |
[48:26] | If I’m going to be on your board, you have to trust me. | 我会加入你的董事会 你一定要相信我 |
[48:31] | I will talk to Reggie. | 我去和雷吉谈 |
[48:34] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[48:35] | I’ll handle this, okay? | 我来处理 好吗 |
[48:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:53] | You’re the only one I can trust. | 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[48:57] | Peter, can you guarantee me that that money is coming in? | 彼得 你能向我 保证那笔钱会汇来吗 |
[49:01] | That Anna’s wire transfer will arrive? | 保证安娜的汇款会到账 |
[49:03] | Of course. What are you suggesting? | 当然了 你言下之意是什么 |
[49:06] | The transfer has already gone through. | 款项已经汇出了 |
[49:08] | What’s wrong, Alan? | 有什么不对吗 艾伦 |
[49:11] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[49:12] | The underwriters pushed back hard. | 承销商一个劲地推后 |
[49:14] | We couldn’t satisfactorily account for the origin of her wealth. | 针对她的财富来源 我们无法找到满意的解释 |
[49:17] | Who is this girl? | 这姑娘是谁 |
[49:18] | Are you sure about her? | 你对她有把握吗 |
[49:23] | Reggie, this is disappointing. | 雷吉 这太让人失望了 |
[49:25] | I can assure you there is significant wealth there. | 我可以向你保证 她背后有巨额财富 |
[49:27] | Why else would I agree to be on her board? | 不然我为何同意进入她的董事会 |
[49:29] | My hands are tied. | 我束手无策 |
[49:33] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我不应该告诉你 |
[49:35] | but David at Fortress has already started due diligence and will approve. | 但是峰堡的大卫 已经启动尽责调查 准备批贷 |
[49:39] | ADF has added André Balazs and other big names. | 安娜德尔维基金会 请到了安德烈巴拉兹等名人加入 |
[49:42] | She’s going to have backing to float within five years. | 她将拿到大量资金 足够维持五年运营 |
[49:46] | What can I do to make this right? | 我应该怎么做来弥补错误 |
[49:51] | As a show of good faith, | 为表示诚意 |
[49:53] | I’d like to open an account for you at City National Bank. | 我想为您开设一个 国民城市银行的账户 |
[49:56] | Given your activities in the US, | 鉴于您在美国从事的活动 |
[49:59] | we’d like to extend an immediate overdraft facility of $200,000. | 我们想提供 二十万美元的即时透支额度 |
[50:03] | You could withdraw that money right away. | 现在您就可以把这笔钱取走 |
[50:10] | I… I want you to understand that we value your business | 我想让您明白 我们十分重视您的业务 |
[50:12] | and I’ll personally ensure you have everything you need. | 我个人将确保您拥有所需要的一切 |
[50:16] | I want to mend our relationship. | 我想修复我们的关系 |
[50:20] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[50:23] | If you’ll sign here, we’ll deposit the $200,000 in your account immediately. | 您在这里签字 我们会立刻在您账户里存入二十万 |
[50:32] | Guys! | 各位 |
[50:33] | Get over here. | 过来看 |
[50:42] | I went through her credit card bills. | 我查了她的信用卡账单 |
[50:44] | Our girl made several purchases from Telefonica. | 这姑娘在电信公司买了好多东西 |
[50:47] | What’s that? | 什么公司 |
[50:48] | A phone operator in Europe. | 一个欧洲的电话运营商 |
[50:50] | Anna spent $100 on a virtual SIM card. | 安娜花一百美元 买了一张虚拟手机卡 |
[50:53] | A SIM card is that little chip thing | 手机卡就是那个小小的芯片卡 |
[50:56] | in your phone that stores your information… | 插在手机里 卡里存着你的信息… |
[50:59] | – I know what a SIM card is. – Good. | - 我知道什么是手机卡 - 你可真棒 |
[51:01] | Well, now there are virtual SIM cards. | 现在有了虚拟手机卡 |
[51:04] | So you can have a virtual SIM app on your phone, | 那就可以在手机上 下载虚拟手机卡的应用程序 |
[51:06] | that lets you run phone numbers for different countries. | 这样就可以使用不同国家的电话号码 |
[51:09] | – Anna had one of these? – She did. | - 安娜有这种东西 - 是的 |
[51:11] | What number was she running? | 她用的是哪个电话号码 |
[51:13] | Now we get to the good part. | 这就到精彩的部分了 |
[51:25] | Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 |
[51:28] | Ms. Kent, this is bordering on harassment. | 肯特女士 你这几乎就是骚扰 |
[51:30] | Did you know about Peter Hennecke? Did you know? | 你知道彼得亨内克吗 知道吗 |
[51:34] | Good to speak again, Mr. Hennecke. | …再次通话 亨内克先生 |
[51:36] | Anna tells me you’re making progress in New York. | 安娜告诉我你们在纽约进展不错 |
[51:39] | We have two banks very interested in her proposition and in loaning her the money. | 我们有两家银行 对她的提议和向她放贷非常感兴趣 |
[51:43] | Excellent news. | 真是好消息 |
[51:45] | I presume you’ll need paperwork regarding her trust, proof of funds… | 我想你需要 关于她的信托的文件 资金证明… |
[51:50] | I had conversations with Hennecke. I spoke with the man. | 我和亨内克先生聊过 和他说过话 |
[51:54] | She bought a virtual SIM to run a German number and used a voice distorter app. | 她买了一张虚拟手机卡 用了德国电话号码 还用了变声程序 |
[52:00] | Five dollars on iTunes. | 在iTunes上五美元就能买到 |
[52:02] | There never was a Peter Hennecke. | 根本没有彼得亨内克这个人 |
[52:06] | – What’s her name? – Anna Delvey. | - 她叫什么名字 - 安娜德尔维 |
[52:09] | Who is this girl? Are you sure about her? | 这姑娘是谁 你对她有把握吗 |
[52:11] | This could be a sweet deal for us. | 这对我们来说会是一笔不错的交易 |
[52:13] | I can assure you there is significant wealth there. | 我可以向你保证 她背后有巨额财富 |
[52:15] | Why else would I agree to be on her board? | 不然我为何同意进入她的董事会 |
[52:17] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我不应该告诉你 |
[52:19] | but David at Fortress has already started due diligence and will approve. | 但是峰堡的大卫 已经启动尽责调查 准备批贷 |
[52:24] | She is really very special. | 她真的很特别 |
[52:27] | She really is. | 真的是 |
[52:36] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[52:37] | How can you justify doing that? | 你怎样为自己的做法正名 |
[52:39] | Hennecke, lying to Alan… | 亨内克 欺骗艾伦… |
[52:42] | You and your stories. | 这只是你的个人理解 |
[52:44] | You’re saying I’m wrong? | 你是说我想错了 |
[52:49] | I think my father only ever wanted sons. | 我觉得我爸从来都只想要儿子 |
[52:54] | My brother is the genius. | 我哥哥是个天才 |
[52:57] | I think my dad always expected me to fail. | 我觉得我爸总盼着我失败 |
[53:03] | All men underestimate women. | 男人都低估女人 |
[53:06] | Even the one who’s supposed to love us. | 就连本应该爱我们的男人也是如此 |
[53:08] | Did Alan underestimate you? | 艾伦低估你了吗 |
[53:11] | Is that why you humiliated him? | 所以你羞辱了他 |
[53:12] | You’re so worried about Alan. | 你这么担心艾伦 |
[53:15] | Do you seriously think he’s in any danger of losing anything? | 你不会真的以为 他有失去任何东西的危险吧 |
[53:19] | I’m the one locked up for crimes I didn’t commit. | 因为没犯过的罪行 而被关起来的人是我 |
[53:22] | I’m the one denied bail. | 被拒绝保释的人是我 |
[53:24] | Every day men do far worse things than anything I’ve allegedly done. | 男人每天做的事 都比别人口中我做的要糟糕得多 |
[53:28] | And what happens to them? Nothing. | 他们受到什么惩罚了吗 没有 |
[53:31] | No consequences, no fallout, and definitely no jail time. | 没有后果 没有负面影响 而且绝对不会有牢狱之灾 |
[53:34] | Alan will be fine. They’ll probably promote him. | 艾伦会没事的 他们没准还会提拔他 |
[53:37] | Men fail upwards all the time. | 男人即便失败 也总是向上走的 |
[53:43] | Right there. Good. | 就是那里 很好 |
[53:51] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 完美 |
[53:53] | You’re not gonna leave me for Todd, are you? | 你不会抛弃我 投入托德的怀抱吧 |
[53:56] | …the world has seen what we always knew… | …世界看见了我们一直了解的事情… |
[53:59] | – We’ll see. – …that no people on Earth | - 走着瞧 - …地球上没有人 |
[54:01] | are so fearless, or daring, or determined as Americans. | 像美国人一样无畏、勇敢、坚定 |
[54:09] | What a shit show. | 什么破节目 |
[54:11] | So you gonna get sued by Ellis Reed? Because we can’t afford bail money. | 你会被埃利斯里德起诉吗 因为我们付不起保释金 |
[54:17] | I spoke to him. | 我和他谈过 |
[54:21] | Alan Reed was just a patsy. Anna used him. | 艾伦里德太容易被骗了 安娜利用了他 |
[54:24] | Poor fool. | 可怜的没脑子 |
[54:25] | Whatever Alan is, he is not poor. | 先不说艾伦是什么 但他肯定不可怜 |
[54:28] | They basically promoted him. | 他们基本上就是提拔了他 |
[54:30] | Appointed him global head of the real estate division. | 任命他为房地产部门的全球主管 |
[54:33] | $2 million a year before bonuses and equity share. | 每年两百万美元 还没加奖金和股本 |
[54:36] | He allowed his firm to be defrauded and they promoted him. | 他让公司受骗 他们反而提拔了他 |
[54:41] | …because our people are strong. | …因为我们的人民强大 |
[54:45] | There’s zero consequences for these men. | 这些男人不需要承担一丁点后果 |
[54:58] | Good morning, Mr. Reed. | 早上好 里德先生 |
[55:00] | I have Court 12 open for you. | 12号球场给您开好了 |