时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | She moved out of her apartment. | 她搬出了公寓 |
[00:44] | She left her job at Vanity Fair. | 离开了《名利场》的工作 |
[00:47] | None of her friends or family will talk. | 她的亲朋谁都不愿意开口 |
[00:49] | – Who? – Who do you think? | - 说谁啊 - 你觉得是说谁 |
[00:51] | Still obsessed with Rachel? | 你还在纠结瑞秋呢 |
[00:52] | You’ve got to let that go. | 你得放手了 |
[00:53] | She is the only one of Anna’s friends named in the complaint, | 她是诉状中安娜 唯一一个以真名出现的好友 |
[00:57] | I need her. And she is ghosting me. | 我需要她 而她在跟我玩消失 |
[00:59] | – You don’t need her. – I told her that. | - 你不需要她 - 我跟她说过了 |
[01:02] | Fine, I want her. | 那好吧 是我想要她 |
[01:04] | Code Paul. Code Paul. | 保罗预警 |
[01:05] | – Paul. – Hi, Paul. | - 保罗 - 嗨 保罗 |
[01:07] | You on safari? Come to see the locals? | 你是在游猎吗 过来看看当地人 |
[01:10] | Slumming it in Scriberia? | 屈尊来边疆过过苦日子 |
[01:12] | Barry, come on. I’m sorry. | 巴瑞 别这样 我很抱歉 |
[01:14] | What he means, Paul, is… | 他的意思是 保罗… |
[01:16] | we don’t like you. Go away. | 我们不喜欢你 快走开 |
[01:21] | I was just… Vivian, how’s the story going? | 我就是…薇薇安 故事怎么样了 |
[01:24] | – Good. Great. – How done are you with the article? | - 挺好 很好 - 你的文章进展怎么样 |
[01:27] | – Almost done. – Is there a draft I can read? | - 快写完了 - 有初稿能让我看看吗 |
[01:29] | No. I’m in the middle of it. | 没有 我还在写 |
[01:32] | Uh, you know, inside it. | 还在脑子里 |
[01:33] | So, my process and all. No draft to show you. | 所以 我还在做 没有能让你看的初稿 |
[01:36] | But soon. | 但快了 |
[01:37] | There’s an obvious deadline. | 截止日期可是非常明确啊 |
[01:39] | I mean, when is… all of that happening? | 我意思是 什么时候…生孩子 |
[01:42] | My baby is due in three weeks. | 我的预产期是三周后 |
[01:44] | So, uh, I need the article ASAP. | 所以 我需要你尽快写完这篇文章 |
[01:49] | We’ll need extra time. | 我们还需要更多的时间 |
[01:53] | A lot of fact checking on this one. | 要对这篇文章进行大量事实核查 |
[01:55] | And you of all people should know how important fact checking is. | 这些人当中 应该属你最了解 事实核查有多重要 |
[02:01] | I got it. | 我懂 |
[02:04] | Bye. Go. Shoo. | 再见 快走吧 消失 |
[02:10] | We have stories of our own to write, deadlines. | 我们有自己的 故事要写 也有截止日期 |
[02:13] | I don’t have time for you to be telling that frat- boy lies. | 我没时间让你 对那个兄弟会的小伙子撒谎 |
[02:16] | Wait a minute. She’s right. | 等一下 她说得对啊 |
[02:18] | – That baby’s due in two weeks. – And the draft is not almost done. | - 孩子还有两周就要出生了 - 初稿离完成还远着呢 |
[02:22] | – She hasn’t started writing yet. – You selfish little bitch. | - 她压根还没开始写呢 - 你个自私的小贱货 |
[02:25] | I have a Trump think piece. | 我有一篇关于特朗普的述评 |
[02:26] | Do you? A think piece on Trump. | 是吗 关于特朗普的述评 |
[02:28] | You proud of that? Feeling original? | 你对此感到骄傲 觉得自己是原创 |
[02:30] | I need Rachel. | 我需要瑞秋 |
[02:31] | You don’t have her. | 但你就是没有她 |
[02:33] | People don’t just disappear. | 人是不会消失的 |
[02:36] | This girl lives online. | 这姑娘就活在网络里 |
[02:37] | She’d die without Instagramming her hair or her shoes, or whatever. | 不在照片墙上贴发型 鞋子什么的照片 她肯定活不下去 |
[02:41] | She’s got to be on Instagram or something. | 她肯定还在发照片墙什么的 |
[02:43] | I bet you she’s still liking posts. | 我敢说她肯定还在给别人点赞 |
[02:46] | Nothing. No Facebook, Insta, Snap. | 什么都没有 脸书、照片墙、色拉布 |
[02:50] | Twitter, Weibo, Tumblr, none of it. | 推特、微博、汤博乐 什么都没有 |
[02:52] | If a source won’t come through, build the story without ’em. | 如果消息来源不出现 那就在没有他们的情况下构建故事 |
[02:55] | You’ve got enough without Rachel. Right? | 就算没有瑞秋 你的素材也够了 对吗 |
[02:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:00] | No. Maybe. | 不是 可能吧 |
[03:01] | It’s just better with Rachel. | 只是有了瑞秋会更好 |
[03:03] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[03:04] | Without Rachel to corroborate, this story’s not as good. | 没有瑞秋的证实 这则故事就没那么精彩了 |
[03:06] | – Marrakesh for sure. – I don’t agree. | - 马拉喀什的事肯定是这样 - 我不同意 |
[03:09] | Kacy’s account is color enough. | 凯西的描述就足够精彩了 |
[03:10] | She was there. | 她当时在场 |
[03:12] | – For part of it. – Well, she was there. | - 也就一阵子 - 好吧 但她当时在场 |
[03:14] | Yeah, she was there at the beginning, but not for very long. | 最开始她在场 但并没有待很久 |
[03:18] | – What’s the deal here? – Kacy comes back. | - 巴里 你是要搞什么 - 凯西回来了 |
[03:20] | – I don’t think she’s a reliable witness. – We want to get started writing. | - 我觉得她不是个可靠的证人 - 我们就是要开始写东西 |
[03:24] | Barry, for God’s sake. | 巴里 天啊 |
[03:30] | Look, just start writing. | 听我说 开始写吧 |
[03:33] | We’ll find Rachel. | 我们会找到瑞秋的 |
[03:36] | If you build it, she will come. | 只要你开始构建故事 她就会来的 |
[03:39] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[04:00] | It started with money, as it so often does in New York. | 一切从钱开始 就像在纽约经常发生的那样 |
[04:10] | A crisp $100 bill slipped across the smooth surface | 一张清脆的100美元钞票滑过了 |
[04:14] | of the mid- century- inspired concierge desk at 12 George. | 12乔治酒店 极具中世纪特色的礼宾服务台 |
[04:21] | Later, Kacy Duke would recognize this | 后来 凯西杜克会认为 |
[04:23] | as a substantial gift from the Universe. | 这是来自宇宙的一份重要礼物 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 说什么 |
[04:41] | – I don’t know what you’re saying. – Damn it, come here. | - 我不知道你在说什么 - 可恶 过来 |
[04:46] | I have a friend who I thought might know something, | 我觉得我有个朋友可能知道一些事情 |
[04:48] | so I called her and checked in and she dug around and… | 所以我给她打电话 聊了聊近况 她四处去打听… |
[04:53] | She just called me back and… | 她刚给我回电话 然后… |
[04:55] | You’re killing me. | 茉德 你要急死我 |
[04:56] | I found Rachel, and I know why she’s not talking to you. | 我找到瑞秋了 也搞清楚了她为什么不理你 |
[04:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | She’s dead? In a coma? What? | 她死了 昏迷了 到底怎么了 |
[05:04] | Rachel sold her story to Vanity Fair. | 瑞秋把她的故事卖给了《名利场》 |
[05:07] | Mother fu… | 她妈了个… |
[06:13] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | You have reached Anna Delvey, leave a message. | 我是安娜德尔维 请留言 |
[06:45] | Anna, it’s me. | 安娜 是我 |
[06:47] | Um, I’m back in New York so if you could wire me that money, | 我回到纽约了 如果你能把那笔钱汇给我 |
[06:50] | that would be great. | 那可就太好了 |
[06:52] | Thanks, talk later. | 谢谢 回聊 |
[07:01] | Look, it happens all the time. It doesn’t mean your story’s dead. | 听我说 这种事经常有 并不是说你的故事就完蛋了 |
[07:04] | It doesn’t mean her story’s alive either. | 也不是说她的故事就会成功 |
[07:07] | Who’s writing it? Do we know who’s writing it? | 是谁写的 我们知道是谁写的吗 |
[07:10] | My friend didn’t have that intel. | 我朋友没得到这个情报 |
[07:11] | If it’s someone like Nancy Jo Sales, then I’m fucked. | 如果是南希乔塞尔斯 那类人写的 那我彻底完蛋了 |
[07:14] | Yeah, that’d sink you. | 是的 那肯定会击垮你 |
[07:15] | Damn it, I need to tell Landon. | 妈的 我得告诉兰登 |
[07:17] | – No. – You don’t think I should tell Landon? | - 不行 - 你不觉得我该告诉兰登吗 |
[07:19] | What if Paul finds out first? | 如果保罗先发现怎么办 |
[07:22] | – Can your story stand on its own? – Yeah. | - 你的故事能自己站住脚吗 - 可以 |
[07:26] | God. I think so. Maybe. | 天啊 我觉得可以 可能吧 |
[07:29] | – You’ve done some great reporting. – I’m not done writing it. | - 你做了很多精彩的报道 - 但我还没写完 |
[07:32] | You don’t say a word to Landon. | 一个字也不能告诉兰登 |
[07:34] | Lou? | 老陆 |
[07:36] | They’re right. Let’s shut up. | 他们说得对 我们绝口不提 |
[07:38] | No one says anything to Paul or Landon. | 谁都不准告诉保罗或兰登 |
[07:42] | Let’s see the Vanity Fair piece first. | 我们先看看《名利场》的文章 |
[07:46] | We need to know what you’re up against. | 要先了解一下对手的情况 |
[07:48] | When does it come out? | 什么时候发布 |
[07:49] | Print’s out this week, but online drops sometime today. | 纸质版这周发布 网络版今天某个时间发布 |
[08:14] | Nice tan. | 你肤色晒得好漂亮 |
[08:15] | Your Insta pictures were fire. | 你在照片墙发的照片火爆了 |
[08:16] | – Thanks. – Come on, spill the details, girl. | - 谢谢 - 来嘛 说说细节啊 姐妹 |
[08:19] | I’m so jealous. | 我太嫉妒了 |
[08:20] | I’ve always wanted to go to Marrakesh. | 我早就想去马拉喀什了 |
[08:22] | – Was it amazing? – It was nice. | - 漂亮吗 - 挺好的 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, how did you swing La Mamounia? | 我的天 你是怎么 住进拉玛穆尼亚酒店的 |
[08:27] | Did you get a secret zaddy? | 你是有金主爸爸吗 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry, guys, my inbox is crazy and I have to work. | 抱歉 各位 我收件箱都满了 我得干活 |
[08:31] | – Spoil sport. – I need to get to work. | - 扫兴 - 我得工作了 |
[08:32] | Uh, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[08:34] | Noah, what are you… | 诺亚 你在… |
[08:35] | I’m meeting one of the photography editors. | 我要和一位摄影编辑见面 |
[08:38] | Marrakesh was crazy. Right? | 马拉喀什这一趟也太疯狂了 是吧 |
[08:41] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:43] | I might have, like, PTSD. | 我可能有创伤后应激障碍了 |
[08:45] | They charged my card with the full amount. | 他们从我银行卡里全额扣款 |
[08:47] | – What the fuck? – Right? But Anna will fix it. | - 搞他妈啥 - 对吧 但安娜会搞定的 |
[08:50] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[08:53] | I’ve got to go to this meeting. | 我得去参加会议了 |
[08:54] | Do you want to grab dinner sometime? | 抽空约个晚餐 |
[08:59] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[09:02] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[09:16] | Anna, still no wire. Have to pay work credit card ASAP. | 安娜 还是没收到汇款 我需要尽快还公司的信用卡 |
[09:26] | Oh, no! So sorry, bank screw up. | 不会吧 实在抱歉 银行搞砸了 |
[09:29] | I’m traveling. Wire arriving tomorrow. | 我在旅游 汇款明天会到账 |
[09:31] | Sorry about screw up. | 抱歉搞砸了 |
[09:34] | – Rachel. – Oh. Coming. | - 瑞秋 - 来了 |
[09:48] | Heads up, here we go. | 注意了 文章出来了 |
[09:53] | “As an added bonus, she paid for everything.” | ”作为额外的奖励 她支付了所有费用” |
[09:58] | Wait, she wrote it herself? | 慢着 是她自己写的 |
[10:02] | It’s a first- hand account. | 这是第一手的描述啊 |
[10:04] | She wrote it herself. This is really good for us. | 她自己写的 很好 这对我们而言是好事 |
[10:07] | Kent! We got scooped by Vanity Fair? | 肯特 我们被 《名利场》抢在了前头 |
[10:09] | He does not seem to think so. | 看来他可不觉得是好事 |
[10:11] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[10:21] | People are going to lose their minds. | 人们会为之疯狂的 |
[10:26] | Still no wire. | 还是没收到汇款 |
[10:27] | Bank fuck- up. It’s coming. | 银行搞砸了 快了快了 |
[10:29] | Anna, I could get in trouble. | 安娜 我可能会惹上麻烦的 |
[10:31] | It was sent today. I can send you confirmation slip. | 今天已经汇出了 我可以给你发确认单 |
[10:37] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[10:39] | – I’m sorry. – What is with you these days? | - 不好意思 - 这几天你是怎么回事 |
[10:43] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么延误了 |
[10:45] | It’s coming. | 马上了 |
[10:47] | Small problem with international transfers. | 国际转账的小问题 |
[10:49] | Anna, what’s going on? | 安娜 什么情况 |
[10:51] | What do you mean? Everything’s cool. | 你什么意思 一切正常啊 |
[10:53] | You’ll have the money by Monday. | 周一前你就能拿到那笔钱 |
[10:55] | I asked for next month’s photos. | 我要的是下个月的照片 |
[10:57] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:05] | Anna, I need the money back. | 安娜 我需要我的钱 |
[11:07] | Minor delay. Fixing it now. So sorry. | 稍有延误 正在处理 非常抱歉 |
[11:10] | Wire will be completed today. | 汇款今天可以完成 |
[11:12] | Had to move hotels. | 一直在搬酒店 |
[11:13] | Beekman, so basic. | 比克曼 太低端了 |
[11:16] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[11:19] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[11:21] | If you won’t focus, I’ll find someone else to assist me. | 如果你还不专心 我就得找别人来帮我了 |
[11:24] | You’re just in my way right now. | 你现在纯粹是碍我事 |
[11:33] | You’ve reached Anna Delvey. | 我是安娜德尔维 |
[11:34] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[11:36] | Anna, it’s been three months. | 安娜 已经三个月了 |
[11:39] | Okay, I need that $62,000. | 我需要那六万两千美元 |
[11:40] | I have to pay off my work credit card. | 我得还单位的信用卡 |
[11:42] | I’ve used up all my money on the minimum payments. | 我把所有钱 都花在还最低还款额上了 |
[11:44] | Okay, please, Anna, you have to pay me back. | 拜托了 安娜 你得还我钱 |
[11:52] | I’m not insulting the Vanity Fair piece, I’m not saying it’s bad journalism. | 我不是在侮辱《名利场》的文章 不是说这是坏新闻 |
[11:56] | I’m saying it’s not journalism at all. | 我是说 这根本不是新闻 |
[11:59] | Because Rachel wrote it herself. | 因为是瑞秋自己写的 |
[12:01] | She’s not a writer or a journalist. | 她不是作家 也不是记者 |
[12:03] | We still got scooped. | 我们还是被人家抢先了 |
[12:04] | No, this is not scooped. | 不是 这不是被抢先了 |
[12:06] | It’s not a real article. | 这不是一篇真正的文章 |
[12:08] | There’s no facts, | 没有事实 |
[12:09] | there’s no research, there’s no interviews. | 没有研究 没有采访 |
[12:12] | She’s just complaining about her friend. | 她就是在抱怨自己的朋友 |
[12:15] | It’s basically an email girls trip gone wrong. | 说到底 这就是一封邮件 讲了姑娘们这趟搞砸了的旅行 |
[12:19] | Which goes to my point | 这就印证了我说的重点 |
[12:20] | about lack of content and interest in a story like this. | 这种故事缺少内容和兴趣 |
[12:23] | Paul, her piece lacks content. | 保罗 是她的文章缺乏内容 |
[12:26] | Rachel is in the dark. | 瑞秋一无所知 |
[12:28] | She’s got no clue about the banks, | 她对银行的事完全不知情 |
[12:31] | the law firms or the true scale of what Anna did. | 对律师事务所以及安娜 所作所为的真正规模也一无所知 |
[12:34] | My piece is about the swindle | 我的文章是关于 |
[12:36] | that is the American dream in the 21st century. | 21世纪美国梦中的骗局 |
[12:39] | I am talking about the theft of our ideals. | 我讲的是对我们理想的窃取 |
[12:42] | The stealing of a presidency, the fetters on female ambition. | 窃取总统职位 束缚女性野心 |
[12:45] | It’s about why scam culture is here to stay. | 我的故事讲述了 为什么诈骗文化会继续存在 |
[12:47] | My story has a place. | 我的故事会有一席之地 |
[12:50] | It has a right to exist. | 它有存在的权利 |
[12:53] | Your pages have something. | 你的文章确实有点东西 |
[12:56] | But I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[12:58] | I feel… | 我感觉… |
[13:01] | like we should just cut our losses. | 我们应该止损 |
[13:03] | Landon. | 兰登 |
[13:05] | Landon. | 兰登 |
[13:13] | Keep writing. | 继续写 |
[13:15] | Finish the story. | 把故事写完 |
[13:17] | – Then I’ll decide. – Thank you. | - 然后我再决定 - 谢谢 |
[13:37] | – I’m glad you called. – I’m glad you were free. | - 我很高兴你打来了 - 我很高兴你有空 |
[13:41] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:42] | Away from all that crazy. | 远离那一堆破事 |
[13:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:47] | Uh, what do you have coming up? | 你最近忙什么事呢 |
[13:49] | Mmm, this buddy of mine, uh, his band’s playing Glastonbury. | 我有个兄弟 他的乐队 要去格拉斯顿伯里音乐节表演 |
[13:53] | Cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[13:54] | So, uh, they want me to go on the road and take photos and document it. | 所以他们想让我 跟着上路 拍点照片记录一下 |
[13:59] | – Amazing. – Yeah. How about you? | - 真棒 - 是啊 你呢 |
[14:02] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我完全不知道自己在干吗 |
[14:06] | I’m still waiting for Anna to pay me back. | 还在等安娜还我钱 |
[14:08] | Wow. She hasn’t paid you back? | 哇 她还没还你钱 |
[14:11] | I’ve been hiding it. | 我一直在隐瞒 |
[14:13] | At work… | 没告诉公司… |
[14:14] | I don’t know how much longer I… | 我不知道还能瞒多久… |
[14:16] | She said she was staying at the Beekman, but I don’t think she’s there anymore. | 她说她住在比克曼酒店 但我觉得她已经不在那了 |
[14:20] | It’s not like I’m asking her to deliver cash to me by hand. | 我又不是让她亲自把现金送过来 |
[14:23] | I just need her to push a button or make a call. | 只是需要她按个按钮或者打个电话 |
[14:29] | I don’t even know where she is. | 我甚至不知道她在哪里 |
[14:30] | I hope she’s okay. | 希望她没事 |
[14:31] | Rach, you’ve got to look out for yourself. | 瑞秋 你得为自己操心 |
[14:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:39] | Anna’s my friend. | 安娜是我的朋友 |
[14:40] | After everything that went down in Marrakesh, | 在马拉喀什经历过那一切之后 |
[14:42] | that you continue to call her that… | 你还那样称呼她… |
[14:46] | Anna’s not your friend | 安娜不是你朋友 |
[14:47] | or she wouldn’t have put you through all that. | 否则她就不会让你经历那些 |
[14:49] | She definitely puts herself first. | 她肯定把自己放在了首位 |
[14:50] | Well, she’s different. That’s all. | 她不一样 就是这样 |
[14:52] | She exists on a different plane, but she is good for it. | 安娜属于另一个层次 但她很擅长 |
[14:59] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:13] | Big night out? | 昨天出去嗨了 |
[15:16] | I was… I couldn’t sleep. | 我…没睡着 |
[15:18] | Living your best life. I see you, Rachel Williams. | 你正过着自己最好的生活 我看到了 瑞秋威廉姆斯 |
[15:34] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:42] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[15:56] | You’ve reached Anna Delvey. | 我是安娜德尔维 |
[15:58] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[16:00] | Anna… | 安娜… |
[16:02] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[16:03] | Um, hi, Linda. Did you need something? | 嗨 琳达 你需要什么吗 |
[16:06] | I’m trying to get my steps for the day. Figured I’d walk down. | 我在努力走够今天的步数 所以 我想干脆走下来 |
[16:10] | Did you get my email from last week? | 你收到我上周的邮件了吗 |
[16:12] | The week before? | 前一周 |
[16:13] | Oh, my God. Did I miss something? | 我的天 我是错过什么了吗 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. Clara has this big trip. I’ve been booking flights and travel. | 抱歉 克莱拉有一趟大旅行 我一直在订机票和行程 |
[16:22] | Three countries. | 要去三个国家 |
[16:23] | I had a message from AmEx. | 我收到了美国运通的一条消息 |
[16:25] | Something about an unpaid balance on your corporate card. | 关于你公司卡上的未付余额 |
[16:29] | Mine? | 我的 |
[16:33] | Look, Marco’s doing his quarterly checks next week, | 听我说 马可下周要做季度检查 |
[16:35] | so you’d better pay whatever needs paying by then. | 所以你最好在那之前 付清所有需要付的钱 |
[16:38] | Definitely. I’ll have everything cleared. | 当然了 我会把账都清好的 |
[16:40] | I must have forgotten. | 我肯定是忘了 |
[16:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:53] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[16:59] | You’ve reached Anna Delvey. Leave a message. | 我是安娜德尔维 请留言 |
[17:01] | Look, Anna, it’s me. | 听我说 安娜 是我 |
[17:04] | You only sent 5,000, what about the rest? | 你只给我打了五千 其他的呢 |
[17:06] | I need the rest of the money. | 我需要剩下的钱 |
[17:08] | Look, someone at work knows. | 听我说 公司有人知道了 |
[17:10] | Anna, call me back. Please. | 安娜 给我回个电话 拜托了 |
[17:12] | I am losing my mind here. | 我在这都快发疯了 |
[17:14] | I have to pay that bill. | 那笔帐单我必须得付 |
[17:19] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:20] | All this time Anna was where? | 这么长时间 安娜在哪里 |
[17:22] | She’d left the Beekman, right? | 她离开了比克曼酒店 对吧 |
[17:25] | Anna gets back from abroad. | 安娜从国外回来 |
[17:27] | The 12 George won’t have anything to do with her, | 12乔治酒店不愿意和她有任何瓜葛 |
[17:30] | so she checks into the Beekman. | 所以她入住了比克曼酒店 |
[17:31] | No surprises. | 不惊讶 |
[17:33] | It takes less than a month for the people at the Beekman | 用了不到一个月 比克曼酒店的聪明人 |
[17:35] | to realize Anna’s not the bill- paying type. | 就发现安娜是那种不付钱的人 |
[17:39] | After that, she decamps for the W. | 之后 她离开那里 去了W酒店 |
[17:44] | This is really good stuff. | 这可真是好素材 |
[17:45] | You could use this, Vivian. | 你可以用这个 薇薇安 |
[17:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:53] | I’ll be back. I thought of something. | 我会回来的 我想到了点什么 |
[17:56] | So, this whole time Rachel’s trying to get her money back, Anna’s homeless. | 所以这整段时间里 瑞秋试图把钱要回来 安娜无家可归 |
[18:01] | Missing wire transfers from hotel to hotel. | 每个酒店的汇款都不付 |
[18:05] | The luxurious hobo. | 奢华的流浪汉 |
[18:06] | Exactly. Not that Rachel knew that. | 完全正确 但瑞秋并不知道 |
[18:14] | Hi, this is Vivian Kent for Dr. Harris. | 你好 我是薇薇安肯特 我想找哈里斯医生 |
[18:18] | Can you tell her to meet me at the hospital? | 你能告诉她在医院见我吗 |
[18:20] | Something’s happening. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[18:37] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有事要告诉我 |
[18:40] | You let her spend $62,000 on your company AmEx? | 你让她花了你 公司美运卡上的六万两千美元 |
[18:44] | I didn’t let her. | 我没让她花 |
[18:45] | I mean, I did, but she’s supposed to pay me back. | 我意思是 我让了 但她按理说是要还给我的 |
[18:48] | – She is so rich. – Talk to Marco. | - 她很有钱 - 告诉马克 |
[18:50] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[18:51] | He’ll see it for himself in like two days. | 再有大概两天 他自己就能看到了 |
[18:54] | It’ll be better if you tell him first. | 最好还是你先告诉他 |
[18:56] | Then Condé Nast can set legal onto her. | 然后孔康泰纳仕就可以起诉她 |
[18:58] | No, she says a check is coming. | 不行 她说支票就要寄来了 |
[18:59] | Get a grip. | 振作一点 |
[19:00] | She’s been stringing you along for three months. | 她已经骗了你三个月了 |
[19:03] | Tell him, or I will. | 告诉他 不然我去说 |
[19:04] | She paid back some of it. | 她已经还了一部分 |
[19:05] | If she pays back the rest, then Marco doesn’t ever have to know. | 如果她把剩下的还回来 那就没必要让马克知道 |
[19:08] | Do you think this is grade school? | 你以为这是小学吗 |
[19:10] | This is fraud. | 这是欺诈 |
[19:12] | It’s police. It’s jail time. | 是要报警 是要坐牢的 |
[19:14] | This is serious, Rachel. You have to turn her in. | 这事很严重 瑞秋 你必须告发她 |
[19:17] | You don’t know her! | 你不了解她 |
[19:19] | Look… To you she’s an inconvenient accounting holdup. | 对你而言 她给会计带来了不便的延误 |
[19:25] | To me, she’s my friend. | 但对我而言 她是我朋友 |
[19:28] | And I am not turning a foreign woman over to the police. | 我才不会向警察告发一个外籍女子 |
[19:31] | Not in Trump’s America. | 特别是在这个特朗普时代 |
[19:34] | Not when I actually know her. | 而且我真的了解她 |
[19:36] | And know she’s a good person. | 知道她是个好人 |
[19:37] | And know that whatever she’s going through, | 我知道不论她现在经历着什么 |
[19:40] | she is going to figure it out and come out stronger for. | 她肯定会想办法 解决问题 并变得更强大 |
[19:44] | Same as I will. | 我也一样 |
[20:01] | Hey, what happened? What’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[20:03] | – Nothing is going on. – Something’s going on. | - 没事 - 有事 |
[20:06] | What happened was, I can see the baby’s head is now engaged. | 是这样 我能看到 孩子的头部已经入盆了 |
[20:10] | Engaged? Oh, my God, okay. | 入盆 天呐 好吧 |
[20:12] | Engaged, engaged is what? | 入盆 什么入盆 |
[20:13] | That’s not serious. That’s not married. | 不严重 又不是什么大事 |
[20:16] | Vivian, | 薇薇安 |
[20:18] | two days, three tops, and you’re in labor. | 还有两天 最多三天 你就要生产了 |
[20:21] | I want only gentle walks, low stress and relaxation from now on. | 从现在开始 你只能 缓缓走路 降低压力 保持放松 |
[20:26] | You’ve got it. | 没问题 |
[20:28] | Vivian, you’ve got to take care of yourself. | 薇薇安 你得照顾好自己 |
[20:31] | I will. | 会的 |
[20:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:46] | Uh, Anna? | 安娜 |
[20:48] | Anna, are you there? | 安娜 你在听吗 |
[20:50] | I’m here, Rachel. What’s up? | 我在 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[20:55] | I don’t know if you got any of my messages, | 我不知道你收没收到我发的信息 |
[20:58] | but I’m still waiting on that wire transfer. | 但我还在等那笔汇款 |
[21:02] | You know what, I’m so fed up with this wire thing. | 我受够汇款这档子事了 |
[21:05] | I’m at the W, why don’t I go to the bank and get a cashier’s check for you? | 我住在W酒店 要不我 去一趟银行 给你签一张银行支票 |
[21:11] | You can come and collect it. | 你可以过来取 |
[21:12] | Does that work? | 这样可以吗 |
[21:14] | It works. That works. | 可以 当然可以 |
[21:16] | I’ll come in today. | 我今天就过去 |
[21:21] | Yes! I knew it! Yes. | 耶 我就知道 太好了 |
[21:29] | In her article, Rachel talks about an intervention. | 在瑞秋的文章中 她提到了一次调解 |
[21:34] | No one mentioned that to me. | 没人跟我提过 |
[21:36] | Not Anna, not Kacy. | 安娜没说过 凯西也没说过 |
[21:39] | All right, car will be here in four minutes. | 好了 车还有四分钟到 |
[21:43] | First babies are always late. Everybody always says that. | 第一胎总是会晚一些 大家都这么说 |
[21:47] | Your sister. Her baby was late, right? | 你姐姐 她的孩子就晚了 对吧 |
[21:50] | Rue was a week early. | 鲁早出生了一周 |
[21:55] | – What are you doing? – Calling an Uber. | - 你在干什么 - 叫优步 |
[21:58] | Are you serious? | 你认真的 |
[22:00] | Jack, my story isn’t done. | 杰克 我的故事还没有写完 |
[22:04] | I’m close. I just… | 快写完了 我就是… |
[22:07] | – I need to talk to Kacy. – Did you hear Dr. Harris? | - 我得和凯西谈谈 - 你听到哈里斯医生的话了吗 |
[22:09] | Rest. Relaxation. Gentle walks. | 休息 放松 缓缓走路 |
[22:12] | Vivian, this is not a drill. | 薇薇安 这可不是演习 |
[22:14] | We’re at zero dark baby. And we’re not even ready. | 生孩子的事 咱俩两眼一抹黑 根本没做好准备 |
[22:17] | The nursery’s not done, we haven’t child – proofed the house. | 宝宝房还没完工 我们还没给房子加装儿童保护设施 |
[22:21] | We need that baby monitor with the things. | 我们需要婴儿监视器什么的 |
[22:24] | We have no diapers. | 尿布也没有买 |
[22:25] | Look, people have babies every day. | 听我说 生孩子的事每天都有 |
[22:29] | People squat in fields. | 有人甚至在田间产婴 |
[22:31] | We are not special. | 我们并不特别 |
[22:35] | So, we don’t have this stuff. | 所以 没有东西又怎么样 |
[22:36] | This is where we are. | 这就是我们现在的状况 |
[22:37] | We’re not bad parents because she’s not here yet to parent. | 但我们不是糟糕的父母 因为她还没生出来让我们抚养 |
[22:41] | So you know what we do? | 你知道我们要怎么做吗 |
[22:42] | Whatever it takes to be ready when she gets here. | 她降生时需要 准备什么 我们统统都准备好 |
[22:45] | I need to get this story out of my head and onto the page. | 我需要把这则故事 从我脑子里落实到纸面上 |
[22:49] | I need to get this done. I need to finish. | 我得完成这项工作 我得做完 |
[22:52] | I need to have this baby, knowing that I kicked ass. | 我要让这个孩子知道 我很厉害 |
[22:55] | And won. | 而且最后赢了 |
[22:57] | Can you get behind that? | 你能支持我吗 |
[23:03] | Can you do it in two days? | 两天之内你能完成吗 |
[23:08] | I have to. It’s now or never. | 我必须完成 时不我待 |
[23:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:32] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[23:36] | I’m looking for my friend. Anna Delvey. | 我在找朋友 安娜德尔维 |
[23:38] | She’s not with us anymore. | 她已经不在我们这里了 |
[23:41] | Look, I need to see her. | 我得见她 |
[23:42] | She left a check for me, I have to get it from her room. | 她给我留了 一张支票 我得进她房间里拿 |
[23:45] | She left a check for you? | 她给你留了一张支票 |
[23:47] | What do you mean she’s not with you anymore? | 什么叫她已经不在你们这里了 |
[23:50] | She hasn’t… She hasn’t paid you? | 她没…没给你们付钱吗 |
[23:52] | I’m unable to discuss the personal affairs of any of our guests. | 我无法讨论客人的个人事务 |
[23:55] | Or any ongoing financial disputes, or irregularities they may have with us. | 或客人可能与我们的 任何持续的财务纠纷或违规行为 |
[24:00] | Or the Beekman. Or the Mercer. | 或客人与比克曼或美世的纠纷 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | God. | 天呐 |
[24:17] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[24:20] | You don’t understand, I’m just a normal person. | 你不知道 我就是个普通人 |
[24:23] | She’s rich. | 但她很有钱 |
[24:25] | Really rich. | 真的很有钱 |
[24:26] | Rich? | 有钱 |
[24:28] | It doesn’t seem that way. | 貌似不是这样的 |
[24:32] | While Rachel’s losing her mind waiting for Anna to pay her back, Anna is where? | 瑞秋失去理智 等待安娜还钱的时候 安娜在哪 |
[24:37] | By that point she’s in jail. | 那时她已经入狱了 |
[24:38] | The W Hotel called the cops on her for non- payment. | W酒店因为 她没有付款 选择了报警 |
[24:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:42] | Here’s the arrest paperwork and booking log. | 这里是逮捕文件和登记日志 |
[24:46] | That’s when she first met Todd. | 就在这时候 她第一次见到了托德 |
[24:49] | I got you out on bail but this isn’t over. | 我把你保释出来 但这还不算完 |
[24:51] | I mean, what is happening in America? | 美国到底怎么了 |
[24:54] | I had high hopes for your new president. | 我对你们的新总统寄予厚望 |
[24:56] | This would never happen to me in Europe. | 要在欧洲 这种事 肯定不会发生在我身上 |
[24:58] | Especially not in Germany or Paris where I’m better known. | 特别是在我更有名气的德国或巴黎 |
[25:01] | Sorry if I missed this, but why didn’t you pay? | 抱歉如果是我没听到 但你为什么不付钱 |
[25:04] | I mean, I tried to, | 我试着付过 |
[25:05] | but I guess I didn’t warn my bank that I was traveling, so… | 但估计是因为 我没有告知银行我在旅游 所以… |
[25:08] | Cards weren’t working. Got it. | 银行卡不好使 明白了 |
[25:10] | They put me in handcuffs and everything. | 他们还给我戴上了手铐什么的 |
[25:13] | Can you imagine? | 你敢想象吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah. They do that. | 对 他们会那样做 |
[25:16] | I mean, they should be more considerate of someone’s stature. | 他们应该多考虑一下别人的名声 |
[25:20] | When you represented Alec Baldwin, | 你代理亚历克鲍德温时 |
[25:22] | I’m sure they didn’t put him in shackles if he went after a paparazzi or whatever. | 我敢肯定 就算他追狗仔队 他们也不会给他戴上镣铐 |
[25:27] | I didn’t represent Alec Baldwin. | 我没代理过亚历克鲍德温 |
[25:30] | – But, it said online when you… – Mr. Baldwin had a stalker. | - 但我看网上说你… - 鲍德温先生有个尾随者 |
[25:34] | I represented her. | 我代理的是她 |
[25:36] | The stalker? | 那个尾随者 |
[25:37] | So… | 那么… |
[25:39] | what happens now is that you sign this form | 现在 你在这张表格上签字 |
[25:42] | that allows me to put a lien on your assets | 这样我就可以 对你的资产设定留置权 |
[25:44] | in case of some other mishap with your finances down the line. | 以防你的财务 在某一环节出现其他问题 |
[25:47] | And I get to work on making this go from a criminal matter | 而我要努力让这件事从刑事案件 |
[25:51] | back to the misunderstanding that I’m sure it was. | 转变为误解 我敢肯定一定是误解 |
[25:59] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:01] | Because of all this bank trouble, | 因为这些银行的烂摊子 |
[26:04] | I’m still having a hard time with my credit cards, | 我的信用卡还是用不了 |
[26:06] | so, I’ll just need to stay with you. | 所以 我需要和你住在一起 |
[26:09] | It’ll only be for a few nights. | 也就睡几晚 |
[26:10] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[26:17] | How are you doing with this? | 看了这文章你还好吗 |
[26:18] | This story makes her look so bad. | 这个故事让她颜面全无 |
[26:20] | We didn’t even know half this stuff. | 这文章里有一多半我们都不知道 |
[26:22] | Did you read this part about the intervention? | 你读调解的那部分了吗 |
[26:24] | I know. You talk to Anna? | 我知道 你和安娜聊了 |
[26:27] | Not yet. This case is going to kill me. | 还没有 这案子要逼死我了 |
[26:35] | You didn’t tell me anything about an intervention. | 调解的事你一个字都没告诉我 |
[26:39] | Rachel was a mess. | 瑞秋就是一团糟 |
[26:40] | This girl had left her hanging for so long, | 安娜让她好一番苦等 |
[26:42] | then this story about her being busted… | 然后就是她被抓的消息… |
[26:44] | Back up, who decided that you should confront her? | 倒回去 是谁决定让你和她对质的 |
[26:47] | Me, I guess. | 我猜 是我吧 |
[26:49] | I’m all live and let live, but… I thought, let’s fix this. | 我待人宽容如待己 但我当时想 要解决这个问题 |
[26:54] | Get Anna to admit what’s wrong, | 让安娜承认错误 |
[26:56] | get Rachel her money, help Anna. | 把瑞秋的钱要回来 帮助安娜 |
[26:58] | Maybe call her parents if she needed. | 她有需要的话 可能给她父母打电话 |
[27:02] | I told Anna to come meet me for drinks. | 我告诉安娜来找我喝几杯 |
[27:05] | I said my friend Nicole | 我说 我的朋友 |
[27:07] | was in the neighborhood and would bring her. | 尼科尔就在附近 我会带她来 |
[27:10] | Nicole? Your client got involved? | 尼科尔 你的客户也参与了 |
[27:14] | That was a mistake. | 当时是个巧合 |
[27:16] | She was here when Rachel showed up in tears. | 瑞秋哭着出现的时候 她也在场 |
[27:20] | Tighten that core, navel to spine. | 收紧核心 从肚脐到脊柱 |
[27:23] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[27:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:32] | She wants us to have the kids over. | 她想让我们把孩子带过来 |
[27:35] | Why the fuck should I have those vampires ruin our holiday weekend? | 我她妈凭什么让 那些吸血鬼毁了我们的假期周末 |
[27:42] | Nicole, deep breath. | 尼科尔 深呼吸 |
[27:45] | Remember what I said about staying present. | 记得我说过要活在当下 |
[27:47] | The past is your teacher, but the present is your creation. | 过去是你的老师 但只有当下是你所创造的 |
[27:53] | What did she do? | 她干什么了 |
[27:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:00] | You have let Anna take too much, it is time to stand in your power. | 你让安娜拿走了太多 你要遵从自己的内心 |
[28:03] | I don’t have any power. | 我内心没有任何力量 |
[28:04] | That is not true. You have to claim your power back. | 不是的 你要夺回自己内心的力量 |
[28:07] | You have to take up space and demand what you need. | 你必须要占领空间 要回你需要的东西 |
[28:10] | It’s time for you to love yourself and put yourself first. | 是时候爱自己 把自己放在第一位了 |
[28:15] | Do you think she’ll come? | 你觉得她会来吗 |
[28:17] | Nicole is picking her up right now. | 尼科尔正在接她 |
[28:20] | – I’m scared. – No. | - 我害怕 - 不要 |
[28:22] | You are brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[28:24] | And you’re going to face her. | 你要面对她 |
[28:25] | And how are you going to flip the narrative? | 你打算如何翻盘 |
[28:27] | By standing in my power. | 靠遵从我的内心 |
[28:29] | – Good. – Because I am a bad bitch. | - 很好 - 因为我是个臭婊子 |
[28:31] | Yes, you are! | 没错 你是的 |
[28:32] | Now let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:35] | – I’m a bad bitch. – I’m a bad bitch. | - 我是个臭婊子 - 我是个臭婊子 |
[28:38] | – Bad bitch. Bad… – Bad bitch. | - 臭婊子 臭… - 臭婊子 |
[28:40] | Kacy wants to meet here? | 凯西想在这里见面 |
[28:41] | She’s waiting for us. | 她在等我们 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God, Kacy. | 我的天 凯西 |
[28:45] | What are we doing on this side of town? Everyone’s so old. | 我们来城这边干吗 这儿的人都好老啊 |
[28:50] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[28:54] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是搞什么 |
[28:57] | An intervention? | 调解 |
[29:09] | I have a business to run and you’re wasting my time. | 我有生意要做 而你却在浪费我的时间 |
[29:12] | You paid me that 5,000, and I am grateful | 你付了我五千美元 我很感激 |
[29:15] | but please, okay, I need the rest. | 但拜托了 我需要剩下的钱 |
[29:17] | Just transfer it. | 就转给我吧 |
[29:19] | The head of finance is back and I can’t let him find out. | 财务负责人回来了 我不能让他知道 |
[29:22] | Tell us the truth about Marrakesh. Where is Rachel’s money? | 告诉我们马拉喀什的真相 瑞秋的钱去哪了 |
[29:26] | I told you. I’ll pay you back. | 我说过 会还给你的 |
[29:28] | It’s been three months, Anna, three months. | 已经三个月了 安娜 三个月 |
[29:31] | I know you’re my friend | 我知道你是我朋友 |
[29:32] | and you don’t want to hurt me so please, just give me back that money. | 知道你不想伤害我 所以拜托了 把那笔钱还给我 |
[29:36] | Please, Anna. | 拜托了 安娜 |
[29:37] | Why are you being like this? So dramatic. | 你为什么要这样 这么夸张浮夸 |
[29:40] | I’m being dramatic? | 是我夸张浮夸吗 |
[29:42] | You always pretend to promote peace, but really you just love a riot. | 你总表现得像是促进和平 但其实你最唯恐天下不乱 |
[29:45] | – You crave drama. – You’ve left her in a horrible situation. | - 你就爱演 - 你让她陷入了可怕的境地 |
[29:48] | She’s about to lose her apartment. She could lose her job. | 她就要失去公寓了 还可能会丢掉工作 |
[29:51] | Talk to us, Anna. | 告诉我们 安娜 |
[29:53] | What’s happening? What’s going on with your trust fund? | 出什么事了 你的信托基金怎么了 |
[29:56] | Do you need us to call someone, your parents? | 需要我们打电话 给谁吗 打给你父母 |
[29:58] | Who do you think you are? | 你觉得你是谁啊 |
[29:59] | You owe Rachel $57,000. | 你欠瑞秋五万七千美元 |
[30:02] | If you’re not honest with us, we can’t help. | 如果你不和我们 说实话 那我们帮不了你 |
[30:05] | Do you really believe all this bullshit affirmation? | 你真的相信这些废话吗 |
[30:08] | What are you crying for? I told you this would be sorted. | 你哭什么呢 我告诉过你会解决的 |
[30:12] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[30:15] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[30:17] | Calm down, Nicole. It’s okay. | 冷静 尼科尔 没事的 |
[30:19] | – No, it isn’t. – God. | - 才不是 - 我的天 |
[30:21] | Look at your friend, crying like a rag doll. | 看看你的朋友 哭得像个布娃娃 |
[30:23] | She’s a pathetic mess because of you. | 就因为你 她变成了一团糟 |
[30:25] | This is none of your business. You don’t know me. | 跟你没关系 你不认识我 |
[30:28] | I know a million girls just like you. | 我认识无数个像你一样的人 |
[30:29] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[30:30] | This is all so stupid and short- sighted. | 这一切简直太愚蠢 太短视了 |
[30:34] | You’re all so basic. | 你们都爱随大流 |
[30:36] | You don’t know what it’s like to create something. | 你们不知道创造是什么感觉 |
[30:40] | Ugh! Please! You’re a liar. | 拜托 你就是个骗子 |
[30:42] | Everyone can see that. | 大家都能看出来 |
[30:43] | Just give her the money you owe her. | 赶紧把欠她的钱还给她 |
[30:45] | Enough, Nicole. Anna… | 够了 尼科尔 安娜… |
[30:47] | Just stop, Anna. | 够了 安娜 |
[30:49] | Okay, stop. Just tell us the truth. | 好了 够了 告诉我们真相吧 |
[30:52] | I’m creating something that’s going to be iconic. | 我正在创造一些会是标志性的东西 |
[30:55] | But you’re bothering me about credit card bills? | 但你们却用 信用卡账单这种事来打扰我 |
[30:57] | Do you know how many things I have on my mind? | 你们知道我脑子里有多少事吗 |
[31:01] | I’ve got lawyers and financiers who are helping me create ADF. | 我有律师和金融家 帮助我创建安娜德尔维基金会 |
[31:05] | I’m leasing a whole fucking building on Park Avenue. | 我他妈要租下公园大道的一整栋楼 |
[31:07] | – Bullshit. – What do you know? | - 扯淡 - 你知道个什么 |
[31:10] | She’s right. It’s bullshit. You’re not leasing 281 Park. | 她说得对 纯粹扯淡 公园大道281号没有租给你 |
[31:12] | You can’t talk to me like that, Kacy. | 凯西 你不能这样跟我说话 |
[31:16] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[31:17] | Girl, I already fired you. | 姑娘 我早就把你解雇了 |
[31:19] | You aren’t leasing 281 Park because it’s already been leased. | 公园大道281号 没有租给你 因为已经租出去了 |
[31:22] | – That’s not true. – Actually, it is. | - 才不是 - 其实 是的 |
[31:25] | Says so right there. | 这里明确说了 |
[31:44] | That’s fake news. | 这是假新闻 |
[31:46] | – Are you for real? – No, this is my building. | - 你是认真的吗 - 不 这是我的楼 |
[31:48] | – Anna, what’s going on? – Anna… | - 安娜 怎么回事 - 安娜… |
[31:51] | Fuck you, Kacy! | 去你妈的 凯西 |
[31:52] | Screw you and your psychobabble bullshit! | 去你的 还有你那狗屁心术 |
[31:55] | You have no clue what it’s like for me. | 你不知道这对我而言是什么感觉 |
[31:58] | I’m a boss. | 我是老板 |
[31:59] | I’m trying to build a foundation and I’m surrounded by a bunch of amateurs! | 我在努力建立基金会 但却被一群业余人士包围着 |
[32:03] | Please, Anna. I am begging you. | 拜托了 安娜 我求你了 |
[32:06] | No! I’m doing everything I can. | 不 我已经在尽我所能 |
[32:08] | Do you think I have time to waste with this? | 你觉得我有时间浪费在这事上吗 |
[32:11] | Your money is coming. Why can’t you just listen? | 你的钱已经正在汇过去 你怎么就不听呢 |
[32:18] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我朋友 |
[32:21] | But this is how you treat me? | 但你就是这样对待我的 |
[32:23] | After everything I’ve done for you? | 在我为你做了那么多之后 |
[32:26] | Anna, you need to stop. Tell us the truth and we can try to help. | 安娜 你得就此打住 告诉我们真相 我们可以帮忙 |
[32:29] | Please, Anna. | 拜托了 安娜 |
[32:32] | I need that money. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[32:35] | This has gone too far. | 这太过分了 |
[32:43] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[32:50] | That bitch is crazy. | 这婊子太离谱了 |
[32:51] | I should’ve known this was never going to work. | 我早该知道这一招行不通 |
[32:54] | Give it time, I think we’re getting through to her, | 给点时间 我觉得我们和她慢慢聊透了 |
[32:57] | – she’s starting to listen. – You think so? | - 她开始听进去了 - 你是这样想的 |
[32:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:00] | – She’s running. – What? | - 她跑了 - 什么 |
[33:02] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[33:13] | Whole thing was a disaster. | 整件事就是一场灾难 |
[33:16] | I told Rachel we should contact Anna’s parents. | 我告诉瑞秋 我们应该联系安娜的父母 |
[33:18] | We could find them online or something. | 可以通往网络或者其他方式找到他们 |
[33:20] | So you spoke to Anna’s parents? | 那你和安娜的父母说了吗 |
[33:22] | No. Rachel said she wanted to think about it. | 没有 瑞秋说她想考虑一下 |
[33:27] | And then, I see her article today. | 然后 今天我就看到了她的文章 |
[33:31] | These girls are toxic. All of them. | 这些姑娘都有毒 全都有 |
[33:37] | I want out of this narrative. | 这个故事我不参与了 |
[33:38] | – What do you mean? – I don’t want to be in your article. | - 这是什么意思 - 我不想出现在你的文章里了 |
[33:41] | – What? – This ain’t me. | - 什么 - 这不是我 |
[33:43] | I don’t want my clients seeing me in this negative context. | 我不想让客户 在这样的负面文章里看到我的名字 |
[33:46] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[33:48] | Kacy, I need your story. | 凯西 我需要你的故事 |
[33:51] | I am done with Anna Delvey and her chaos. | 我受够了安娜德尔维和她的破事 |
[33:55] | Please just take a beat. | 请你三思 |
[33:58] | Think about it. Don’t decide now. | 考虑一下 别现在做决定 |
[34:10] | They’re trying to jump ship. | 他们想临阵脱逃 |
[34:13] | Who now? | 又是谁 |
[34:14] | Ron from Blade says take out the stealing the plane thing. | 刀锋的罗恩说把偷飞机那一段拿掉 |
[34:17] | – He wants his name out of it. – No. Absolutely not. | - 他想把自己的名字拿掉 - 不行 绝对不行 |
[34:20] | It’s already in the public record. | 这已经是有公开记录的 |
[34:22] | She was charged with stealing the plane. No. | 她已经被指控偷窃飞机了 不行 |
[34:25] | We’ll see what legal says. | 那得看法务怎么说 |
[34:27] | Oh, Jesus, people are so spooked by Rachel’s article. | 天啊 人们被瑞秋的文章 搞得人心惶惶 |
[34:32] | You’ve been sitting here for hours and you should be home. | 你在这坐了 好几个小时了 你应该回家 |
[34:35] | Need to finish. | 我得写完 |
[34:37] | Is this bitch for real? What are you going to do about this? | 这贱女人是来真的吗 对此你准备怎么做 |
[34:40] | She’s making it sound like she’s the victim. | 她把自己说得好像是受害者 |
[34:42] | I’m going to write my article. | 我要写我自己的文章 |
[34:44] | That’s what I’m doing. The facts speak for themselves. | 我就在做这件事 事实会不言自明的 |
[34:50] | What’s with the towel? | 这毛巾是怎么回事 |
[34:51] | In case my water breaks. | 防止我羊水破了 |
[34:56] | I mean, you think Anna’s seen this? | 你觉得安娜看过这篇文章吗 |
[35:05] | You should have told us you were famous. | 你应该早告诉我们你很有名啊 |
[35:07] | What? | 什么 |
[35:14] | That fucking bitch! | 那个臭婊子 |
[35:15] | No! No! Let me out of here! | 不行 放我出去 |
[35:19] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[35:20] | I need to call Vivian Kent. I need to make a call! | 我要和薇薇安肯特通话 我要打电话 |
[35:24] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[35:25] | No! Let me out! | 不行 放我出去 |
[35:31] | Fuck you, Rachel! | 去你妈的 瑞秋 |
[35:49] | Next. | 下一位 |
[35:51] | Hi, I want to report a crime, I guess. | 你好 我要报案 应该是吧 |
[35:57] | A crime? You guess? Okay. | 报案 应该是 好吧 |
[35:59] | – You’re the victim of this crime? – Yes. I’m the victim. | - 你是受害人 - 是的 我是受害人 |
[36:03] | Nature of the crime? | 犯罪的性质 |
[36:05] | I was on holiday in Marrakesh at La Mamounia, | 我当时是在马拉喀什的 拉玛穆尼亚酒店度假 |
[36:08] | it’s a luxury 5- star resort in Morocco. | 这是摩洛哥的一个五星级度假区 |
[36:10] | The Kardashians stayed there. | 卡戴珊在那里住过 |
[36:12] | Anyway, my friend asked to borrow my card | 反正 我朋友要借我的银行卡 |
[36:14] | to pay for some stuff, and basically ran up some money… | 支付一些费用 基本上就是花光了一些钱… |
[36:17] | a lot of money on my AmEx. | 花了我美国运通卡上大量的钱 |
[36:18] | Actually, it’s my work AmEx. | 其实 是我单位的美国运通卡 |
[36:21] | But she promised to pay me back, | 她保证会还我 |
[36:22] | but it’s been months, almost three months, and I’m going out of my mind. | 但已经好几个月了 快三个月了 我快疯了 |
[36:27] | Just a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[36:29] | So you went on a 62k vacay with your pal at Le Moumounia? | 那你是和朋友去乐玛穆尼亚酒店 度了一场六万两千美元的假 |
[36:35] | No, La Momounia. | 不对 是拉玛穆尼亚酒店 |
[36:37] | Right. And you paid for this on your work credit card? | 好 然后你用单位的信用卡付的钱 |
[36:40] | It was both on my personal and my work card. | 我个人的卡 单位的卡都付钱了 |
[36:43] | But it was only supposed to be a hold. | 但本来应该只是抵押 |
[36:45] | – Not the actual charge. – Right. Got it. | - 不应该扣费 - 好的 明白了 |
[36:49] | Uh, and your friend, Anna Delvey, | 你的朋友 安娜德尔维 |
[36:51] | did she coerce you into giving her the card? | 她有没有强迫你把卡给她 |
[36:56] | No. Uh, not exactly. | 没有 并没有 |
[36:58] | I mean, I thought she was good for the money. | 是这样 我以为她很有钱 能付得起 |
[37:04] | 62k on the company card. | 公司的卡花六万两千美元 |
[37:07] | How much is your limit, Jo? | 你的额度是多少 老乔 |
[37:09] | – On my company card? – Hmm. | 我的单位银行卡 |
[37:11] | The city doesn’t give me a company card. | 这城市不给我发单位银行卡 |
[37:13] | Yeah. They don’t even give me expenses to replace my gun holster. | 是啊 他们连换枪套的钱都不给我 |
[37:17] | Look, I’m… I’m really in trouble here. | 听我说 我现在真的有麻烦 |
[37:20] | Can’t you talk to her? Like, I need help. | 你们能和她说说吗 我需要帮助 |
[37:22] | Miss, right now I have one homicide, | 女士 现在我有一起杀人案 |
[37:25] | a sex assault, two incidents of domestic violence, | 一起性侵 两起家庭暴力事件 |
[37:28] | and a flasher at large in Alphabet City. | 字母城还有一名逃犯 |
[37:31] | Look, I’m sorry… | 听我说 我很抱歉… |
[37:34] | but I don’t know what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[37:36] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:38] | Well, there’s no crime here from what I can see. | 好吧 在我看来 这里边不涉及犯罪 |
[37:40] | My advice? | 我的建议 |
[37:42] | Start a GoFundMe page and maybe pick better friends. | 在众筹平台上申请募捐 或许找好一点的人当朋友 |
[37:45] | For sure. | 这是当然 |
[37:47] | Better friends. | 谨慎择友 |
[37:49] | Next. | 下一位 |
[37:53] | Anna runs away from the intervention and Rachel goes to the Chinatown precinct. | 安娜从调解中逃跑 瑞秋去了唐人街警察分局 |
[37:58] | – Without telling Kacy. – Snitch. | - 没告诉凯西 - 告密者 |
[38:00] | So, where’s Anna? Where did she go? | 那么安娜在哪 她去哪了 |
[38:02] | And where’s Rachel after the cops laugh her out of the precinct? | 瑞秋被警察嘲笑着 赶出警局之后 她又去了哪 |
[38:06] | I… I swear, I wasn’t trying to defraud the company. | 我发誓 我不是想欺骗公司 |
[38:09] | She said she would pay me back. | 她当时说会把钱还给我的 |
[38:11] | This isn’t about your friend, but your lack of judgment. | 重点不在于你朋友 而在于你缺乏判断力 |
[38:14] | – But it wasn’t my fault. – Whose then? | - 但不是我的错 - 那是谁的错 |
[38:16] | – I tried to fix it. – You failed. | - 我试着解决问题了 - 但你失败了 |
[38:23] | Are you firing me? | 你们要开除我吗 |
[38:26] | If an investigation finds that you were in on it, | 如果调查发现你参与其中 |
[38:29] | we’ll be calling in the police. | 我们将会报警 |
[38:31] | Wait, I… I didn’t take any of it. | 慢着 我一分钱没拿 |
[38:33] | You stayed at the hotel, didn’t you? | 但你住酒店了啊 不是吗 |
[38:36] | Can’t you understand what I’ve gone through? | 你们不理解我经历了什么吗 |
[38:38] | You helped your friend defraud this company. | 你帮朋友欺骗了这家公司 |
[38:42] | You’re neck deep in this Rachel. | 瑞秋 这事你深陷其中 |
[39:07] | Tell Alan to call me back. It’s urgent. | 让艾伦给我回电话 急事 |
[39:18] | Gabriel, it’s me. | 加百列 是我 |
[39:22] | They leased 281 Park. | 他们把公园大道281号租出去了 |
[39:26] | How could you let this happen to me? | 你怎么能让这种事发生在我身上 |
[39:30] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[39:33] | You need to fix this. | 这个问题你得解决 |
[39:34] | We need to talk. Next plan. | 我们得谈谈 下一步计划 |
[40:04] | Good evening, madam, can I help you? | 晚安 女士 需要什么帮忙吗 |
[40:07] | No, I was on my way to the desk attendant. | 不需要 我要去服务台 |
[40:09] | I’m afraid the desk attendant won’t be able to attend to you, madam. | 女士 恐怕服务台没法为您提供服务 |
[40:14] | Why not? There’s no line. She’s just sitting there. | 为什么不行 又没人排队 她就在那里坐着 |
[40:16] | Because if you get any closer to her, | 因为如果你再靠近她 |
[40:18] | she’s been instructed to call for security. | 她得到指令要呼叫安保 |
[40:20] | Personally, I’d rather avoid that whole fuss, | 就我个人而言 我宁愿不惹这个麻烦 |
[40:22] | which is why I was so eager to attend to you myself. | 所以我才非常急切地亲自为您服务 |
[40:26] | Now, is there anything else? | 还有什么别的事吗 |
[40:30] | You’re kicking me out? Do you know who I am? | 你的要把我赶出去 知道我是谁吗 |
[40:33] | Yes, I do. | 当然知道了 |
[40:34] | I have a photo of you, | 我有你的照片 |
[40:36] | which is why I’m advising you to seek accommodation elsewhere. | 所以我建议你到其他地方找住处 |
[40:47] | It’s cold out there. | 外面很冷 |
[40:49] | And in here, rooms start at 800. | 要住这里的话 房间八百美元起 |
[40:53] | For you, payment upfront. | 如果你住 要先付款 |
[41:12] | You and Anna were friends, right? | 你和安娜曾经是朋友吧 |
[41:14] | – Still are. – So, what was her deal? | - 现在也是 - 她到底是怎么回事 |
[41:17] | Like, what is this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[41:19] | If she’s that rich, why didn’t she just pay? | 如果她那么有钱 那为什么就是不付钱呢 |
[41:23] | Anna’s a good person. | 安娜是个好人 |
[41:24] | Kind of kooky, but real. | 有点古怪 但她很真实 |
[41:26] | You know, if she’s your friend, she has your back. | 如果她是你的朋友 她会支持你 |
[41:29] | But her dad cut her off. It happens all the time. | 但她爸断了 她的经济来源 这种事时有发生 |
[41:31] | These rich kids, their big allowances, | 这些有钱人家的孩子 大笔的零花钱 |
[41:33] | sometimes shit goes down in the bank of mom and dad. | 有时候爹妈的银行出状况了 |
[41:37] | But when it works itself out, that money is back. | 但等问题解决之后 钱就又回来了 |
[41:40] | Anna just… They had a bad few weeks. | 安娜就是…他们就是这几周过得不顺 |
[41:45] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[43:34] | Sounds intense. | 听着很刺激啊 |
[43:35] | Yeah. I knew it wouldn’t work. | 是的 我就知道不管用 |
[43:38] | Confronting her like that. | 就那样与她对质 |
[43:39] | She called me dramatic. | 她说我夸张浮夸 |
[43:40] | She said I pretend to want peace. | 说我假意和平 |
[43:43] | Like, she turned it all on me. | 就好像 她把脏水都泼给我了 |
[43:45] | – She’s awful. – The cops think I’m a fool. | - 她太坏了 - 警察觉得我很傻 |
[43:48] | My coworkers think I’m an idiot, and I feel like an idiot. | 同事觉得我是个傻子 我现在也感觉自己像个傻子 |
[43:52] | Like, how did I let this happen to me? | 怎么能让这种事发生在我身上 |
[43:54] | What was… | 就是… |
[43:57] | You were there, is this my fault? | 你当时也在场 是我的错吗 |
[44:03] | You’re a good person. And you were being a good friend. | 你是个好人 你当时在做好朋友做的事 |
[44:06] | And I got screwed. | 然后就被坑了 |
[44:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[44:11] | This wouldn’t happen to Anna. | 这种事不会发生在安娜身上 |
[44:13] | She’d put herself first. She would be selfish. | 她把自己放在第一位 她会非常自私 |
[44:17] | What are you going to do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[44:18] | To my face, while I was crying, she said I craved drama. | 她当着我的面 说我就爱演 我当时还在哭啊 |
[44:23] | Like our friendship meant nothing. | 就好像我们的友谊一文不值 |
[44:24] | Like what she’s putting me through meant nothing. | 好像她让我遭受的一切毫无意义 |
[44:33] | If she wants drama, she’s going to get it. | 如果她想要演 那就满足她 |
[44:49] | How long’s she been at it? | 她写多久了 |
[44:51] | – Twelve hours. – Respect. | - 12个小时 - 致敬 |
[44:55] | I mean, she’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[44:57] | She is not crazy. She has her reasons. | 她没疯 她有自己的理由 |
[44:59] | So she made one mistake in her career. | 因为她在职业生涯中犯了个错误 |
[45:03] | Women don’t get to make mistakes? | 女人不能犯错呗 |
[45:06] | It was a big fuck- up. | 那件事可是很糟糕啊 |
[45:11] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[45:12] | Maud, she should have been on top of it. | 茉德 她当时应该完全掌控住局面 |
[45:15] | Because you would have been? | 意思是换作你 你行呗 |
[45:17] | She’s a human. | 她是个人 |
[45:18] | It was a goddamn list and the kid lied to her. | 就他妈是个清单 是那个小孩骗了她 |
[45:23] | Tell me you haven’t fucked up at some point. | 有本事告诉我你就没有搞砸过 |
[45:26] | I bet you didn’t lose jobs and respect over it. | 我敢说你没有因此失去过工作和尊严 |
[45:32] | Rachel, until this investigation is complete, | 瑞秋 在调查完成之前 |
[45:35] | I’ll need you to return all your company IDs and credit cards. | 我需要你上交 你所有的公司证件和信用卡 |
[45:38] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[45:39] | The investigation will determine all the facts. | 事实要交由调查来定 |
[45:42] | Until then you must not discuss this with other members of staff. | 在那之前 你不得与其他员工探讨此事 |
[45:45] | And you will be suspended, pending a thorough inquiry. | 你将被停职 等待彻底调查 |
[45:49] | I can’t lose my job. | 我不能丢掉工作 |
[45:51] | You should have thought about that | 在把公司信用卡 |
[45:52] | before you gave your company credit card to a friend. | 交给朋友之前 你早应该考虑到这一点 |
[45:56] | In the State of New York, I’m entitled to a lawyer in compliance | 在纽约州 根据《国家劳动关系法》 |
[46:00] | with the National Labor Relations Act in any disciplinary inquiry. | 我有权在任何纪律调查中聘请律师 |
[46:03] | Also, you failed to inform me | 而且 你们未能告知我 |
[46:04] | that I could have an independent representative. | 我可以拥有独立代表 |
[46:07] | – That might be… – It’s the law. | - 这可能… - 这是法律规定 |
[46:18] | What was that in there? | 刚才那算什么 |
[46:19] | I’m standing up for myself. | 我必须保护自己 |
[46:31] | How’s the rest going? | 剩下的进度如何 |
[46:32] | Seven thousand words, five thousand good ones. | 七千字 有五千字比较有灵感 |
[46:35] | And the other thing? | 其他的呢 |
[46:37] | Still dry. | 还是没灵感 |
[46:40] | This was Manhattan in the 21st century. | 这可是21世纪的曼哈顿 |
[46:44] | And money is more powerful than ever. | 金钱的力量比以往任何时候都大 |
[46:51] | Rare is the city dweller who, when presented with an opportunity | 很少有城市居民会在遇到 |
[46:54] | for a sudden and unexpected influx of cash, doesn’t grasp for it. | 突如其来的财富时 不去抓住它 |
[47:02] | Of course, this money almost always comes with strings attached. | 当然 钱的背后往往都有附加条件 |
[47:08] | Still, everyone makes the reach | 但是 每个人都会伸手 |
[47:10] | because here, money is the one thing no one can ever have enough of. | 因为在这里 钱是唯一永远不嫌多的东西 |
[47:17] | Resilience is hard to come by, but not capital. | 韧性来之不易 但资本却到处都是 |
[47:20] | Maybe it could have happened. | 也许可能已经发生了 |
[47:22] | In this city, where enormous amounts of invisible money | 在这座城市里 每天都有 |
[47:25] | trade hands every day… | 大量无形货币交易… |
[47:27] | Why not? Why this girl? | 为什么不行 为什么是这个姑娘 |
[47:29] | She wasn’t super hot, they pointed out. | 他们指出 她又不是非常漂亮 |
[47:31] | Or super charming. | 或者特别有魅力 |
[47:32] | She wasn’t even very nice. | 她甚至都算不上友善 |
[47:33] | How did she manage to convince | 她是如何说服 |
[47:35] | an enormous amount of cool, successful people? | 那么多冷静、成功人士的 |
[47:38] | Anna looked at the soul of New York and recognized | 安娜看着纽约的灵魂 意识到 |
[47:40] | that if you distract people with shiny objects, | 如果用亮眼的东西 分散人们的注意力 |
[47:43] | show them money, | 给他们看看你有钱 |
[47:44] | they’ll be virtually unable to see anything else. | 他们真的就会看不到其他任何东西 |
[47:47] | And the thing was, it was so easy. | 而且这事 真是太容易了 |
[47:53] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[47:55] | I don’t disagree. | 我无异议 |
[47:57] | But we still have a Kacy problem. Legal says we need her. | 但我们还是有 凯西的问题 法务说我们需要她 |
[48:03] | I’ll call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[48:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[48:08] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[48:09] | – Uh… – No, no, no. No. No, no. | 不 |
[48:49] | – Yes. – It’s me. You good? | - 你好 - 是我 你还好吗 |
[48:51] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[48:52] | I’m heading to the court house now. | 我现在要去法院 |
[48:54] | See you by 10:00 a.m.? | 上午10点见 |
[48:55] | I’m leaving now. | 我现在出发 |
[48:56] | Anna, be on time. | 安娜 要准时 |
[48:58] | The judge does not take kindly to lateness. | 法官不会对迟到仁慈的 |
[49:00] | I said I’m leaving now. Bye. | 我说了我现在出发 再见 |
[49:25] | – Hello. – Kacy, I need an answer. | - 你好 - 凯西 我需要一个答复 |
[49:31] | This is all bad karma. | 这都是因果报应 |
[49:33] | Kacy, I don’t have time any more. | 凯西 我真的没时间了 |
[49:35] | Let me tell your truth. | 让我讲述你的真相吧 |
[49:36] | I don’t want my name in it. | 文章里不能出现我的名字 |
[49:39] | Okay. I’ll use your quotes, but your name is out. | 好的 我会引用你的话 但不提你的名字 |
[49:45] | Nothing that identifies me. | 不能写任何能猜到是我的内容 |
[49:47] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[49:48] | You’ll be described as the, uh, trainer. | 你会被描述为培训师 |
[49:56] | The trainer. | 培训师 |
[50:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:11] | She’s in. | 她同意了 |
[50:12] | Unnamed. But in. | 匿名 但同意了 |
[50:15] | God. Somebody get an elevator for them. | 天啊 来人给他们按个电梯 |
[50:48] | Mr. Spodek. | 斯波德克先生 |
[50:55] | – How are we doing? – What? | - 我们情况怎么样 - 什么 |
[50:59] | Did she just ask how are we doing? | 她刚才是不是问我们情况怎么样 |
[51:03] | – Fuck you. – Vivi. | - 去你妈的 - 薇薇安 |
[51:04] | We are not having a baby. | 我们今天不生孩子 |
[51:07] | She’s got a point. We’re not. | 她说得有道理 我们不生 |
[51:10] | But if you can still tell me to fuck off, you’re good. | 但你还能喊出来 去你妈的 说明你状态不错 |
[51:14] | – See, we’re good. – No, we’re not. We are not good. | - 看吧 状态不错 - 不 才不是 状态不好 |
[51:19] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. Something must have happened to delay her. | 抱歉 法官大人 她一定是出了什么事情被耽误了 |
[51:23] | She’s a sweet kid… | 她是个善良的孩子… |
[51:24] | A sweet kid with a penchant for not paying for things. | 一个喜欢不付钱的善良孩子 |
[51:27] | I’m issuing a bench warrant for your client. | 我要给你的客户签发逮捕状 |
[51:30] | This case is adjourned. | 此案休庭 |
[51:34] | Where the hell are you? | 你她妈在哪呢 |
[51:39] | – Deposit? – Yes, please. | - 存钱 - 是的 麻烦了 |
[51:59] | I would like to make a withdrawal. | 我想取钱 |
[52:04] | In cash? | 现金 |
[52:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[52:11] | Would you like that in 50s? | 您想要50美元面值的吗 |
[52:14] | Throw in some 20s too. | 再来几张20面值的吧 |
[52:28] | We’re at ten centimeters. | 宫口开了10厘米 |
[52:30] | Pressure’s a little low on mom. | 母亲的血压有点低 |
[52:32] | Baby’s a tad tachycardic. | 婴儿有点心动过速 |
[52:35] | And now we’re getting late decels here. | 出现晚期减速 |
[52:41] | Vivian, let’s get this baby out now. | 薇薇安 我们现在把孩子生出来 |
[52:45] | – Now? – Right now. | - 现在 - 就是现在 |
[52:47] | I’m really tired. Maybe later. | 我太累了 晚一点吧 |
[52:50] | Vivian, now! | 薇薇安 现在 |
[52:51] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[52:52] | The second she has a contraction, get her to push. | 她一出现宫缩 你就让她使劲 |
[52:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:57] | Chair please. | 来把椅子 |
[53:02] | Yeah, push. Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push. | 对 使劲 |
[53:06] | Push, push, push, push. Push, push, push. Push, push. Push, push, push. | 使劲 |
[53:11] | Tired. | 好累啊 |
[53:14] | – Make it stop. – No stopping. | - 快停下 - 停不了 |
[53:17] | You got this. You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[53:19] | No, I’m done. | 不行 我不行了 |
[53:22] | – I’m not having a baby today. – Dr. Harris. | - 我今天不生孩子 - 哈里斯医生 |
[53:25] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[53:26] | Jack, she has to do this or we go to the OR. | 杰克 她必须这样做 不然我们就去手术室 |
[53:29] | Do you understand? Make her push. | 你明白吗 让她使劲 |
[53:34] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[53:37] | You’re losing. | 你要输了 |
[53:40] | – I mean, you’re losing right now. – Are you… Hey. | - 你现在就要输了 - 你是…嘿 |
[53:43] | You’re losing right now, and you don’t lose. | 你现在就要输了 而你从不输 |
[53:46] | You win. Right? | 你要赢 对吗 |
[53:48] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[53:50] | Right. This is easy. You can do this. | 对 很简单 你可以的 |
[53:53] | Anyone can do this. Tell me why, Vivi. | 大家都可以的 告诉我为什么 薇薇安 |
[53:56] | Vivi, tell me why. | 薇薇安 告诉我原因 |
[53:59] | – Because people squat in fields. – That’s right. People squat in fields. | - 因为有人甚至在田间产婴 - 没错 有人甚至在田间产婴 |
[54:05] | I’m not special. | 我并不特别 |
[54:06] | You are not special. Come on. | 你并不特别 加油 |
[54:09] | I need to do the work. | 我得干活了 |
[54:12] | Do the work. Do the work. | 干活 |
[54:15] | I just need you to push. One last time for me. | 我需要你为我再最后使一次劲 |
[54:20] | – I am not special. – You are not special. | - 我并不特别 - 你并不特别 |
[54:22] | – I am not special. – You are not special. | - 我并不特别 - 你并不特别 |
[54:24] | I am not special! | 我并不特别 |
[54:30] | Push, push, push, Vivian, push, push, push. | 使劲 薇薇安 使劲 |
[54:32] | Push, Vivian. Push, Vivian. | 使劲 薇薇安 |
[55:16] | Stand in your power, Rachel Williams. | 遵从自己的内心 瑞秋威廉姆斯 |
[55:36] | Ms. Williams, thank you for waiting. | 威廉姆斯女士 感谢您耐心等待 |
[55:39] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮忙吗 |
[55:42] | I want to tell you about my friend, Anna. | 我想告诉你我朋友安娜的事 |
[55:45] | I think she’s a con woman. | 我觉得她是个骗子 |
[55:53] | I love Los Angeles in fall. | 我喜欢秋天的洛杉矶 |
[55:56] | Beats this dump. | 比这个垃圾堆强 |
[55:58] | This city’s full of pickpockets and thieves. | 这个城市到处都是扒手和小偷 |