时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – But then the glint did pale and fade | 但随后那光芒变得苍白而黯淡 |
[00:04] | and so the morning shooed his form as truth must know. | 就这样 晨光驱散了他的形体 如众所周知的真理 |
[00:08] | My brother dead. | 我的弟弟死了 |
[00:11] | His cheeks so wax and cold. | 他的脸颊冰冷又蜡白 |
[00:13] | His hand upon his heart to ne’er grow old. | 他的手放在心上 仿佛永远不会变老 |
[00:16] | And now the heptarch stands without a king. | 现在七巫没有了国王 |
[00:20] | I took his life, that new life might begin. | 我杀了他 或却因此获得新生 |
[00:29] | Oh, hello Mrs Goodison. | 你好 古迪逊太太 |
[00:31] | I was just teaching Lucy some lessons. | 我只是在给露西上课 |
[00:34] | – But why are you in her bedroom? | 但你为什么在她的卧室里 |
[00:35] | Oh mummy, don’t be silly, he’s helping with my exams. | 妈妈 别傻想了 他在帮我备考呢 |
[00:38] | What exams would that be? | 是什么考试啊 |
[00:39] | – I’ve just been helping her with a French Letter. | 我只是在教她一些口技 |
[00:42] | – Get out of my house. | 滚出我的家 |
[00:43] | – But I’m very good with tongues! | 但我非常擅长言语 |
[00:48] | – The wind is getting stronger and stronger. | 风越来越大了 |
[00:52] | It is blasting you. | 它在吹打着你 |
[00:54] | Feel the wind, | 感受这强劲的风力 |
[00:56] | fight it, fight it! | 战胜它 战胜它 |
[00:58] | And now the wind is so strong it’s ripping your shirt off! | 现在风这么大 都快把你的衬衫刮掉了 |
[01:03] | I said it’s ripping your shirt off! | 我说它会把你的衬衫刮掉 |
[01:05] | It’s ripping your bloody shirt off! | 它要把你那该死的的衬衫刮掉了 |
[01:10] | – Donald Basset. | 唐纳德·巴塞特 |
[01:24] | – Next is Peter Brooke-Adams. | 下一位是彼得·布鲁克·亚当斯 |
[02:03] | – Donald Basset. | 唐纳德·巴塞特 |
[02:05] | I thought this might be your sort of place. | 我以为你喜欢这个地方 |
[02:07] | – No, I’m just having a drink before I go back to the wife. | 不 我只是在回去找我老婆之前喝点东西 |
[02:10] | – Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[02:11] | That’s quite a bit of acting. | 这表演的成分有点多啊 |
[02:14] | No, I’m not convinced. | 不 我不相信 |
[02:16] | – Well, I got that part in The Chimney Sweep, | 我得到了《扫烟囱的人》里的那个角色 |
[02:18] | which means you didn’t. | 也就是说你落选了 |
[02:19] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[02:20] | You stole my life. | 你偷走了我的人生 |
[02:28] | * Looking for you * | 寻找你的踪影 |
[02:30] | * You were looking for me * | 你也在寻找我 |
[02:32] | * Always reaching for you * | 总是向你伸出手 |
[02:34] | * You were too blind to see * | 而你却视而不见 |
[02:36] | * Oh love of my heart * | 我心中的爱 |
[02:38] | * Why leave me alone * | 为何离我而去 |
[02:40] | * I’m falling apart * | 我在崩溃瓦解 |
[02:42] | * No good on my own * | 我一个人承受不起 |
[02:45] | * Oh L’Amour * | 爱情啊 |
[02:48] | – Am I dying? | 我快死了吗 |
[02:48] | – I can’t answer that darling, | 我无法回答你 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | but have you been to a doctor? | 你去看医生了吗 |
[02:51] | – I can’t, I really can’t. | 我不行 真的不行 |
[02:52] | I’ve had the same doctor all my life, | 我这辈子都在看同一个医生 |
[02:54] | ever since I was a kid. | 从我童年就开始了 |
[02:54] | He knows my mum and dad. | 他认识我的父母 |
[02:56] | I can’t tell him this. | 我不能告诉他 |
[02:58] | – No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[02:59] | We’ve got numbers of clinics. | 我们有诊所的电话 |
[03:00] | You don’t have to use your real name, | 你可以不用真名 |
[03:02] | no-one needs to know who you are, but they can help. | 没人需要知道你是谁 但他们能帮上忙 |
[03:04] | I promise they can help. | 我保证他们能帮上忙 |
[03:11] | * Beware you rich folk * | 小心你们这些有钱人 |
[03:13] | * Beware you wealthy * | 小心你变得富有 |
[03:15] | * Here’s the big joke, you’re not healthy * | 最大的笑话是 你未拥有健康 |
[03:19] | * The streets of Paris run with rivers of blood * | 巴黎的街道上血流成河 |
[03:23] | * Dive in deeply, time to save the flood * | 潜到深处 是时候拯救洪水了 |
[03:27] | – Oh, just come and have a quick one, Jill. | 吉尔 就过来喝一杯吧 |
[03:28] | – I promised I’d do a shift. | 我答应过要换班的 |
[03:29] | See ya Ta-ra, girls! | 再见 姑娘们 |
[03:32] | * Come and meet my good friend, Madam Guillotine * | 来见见我的好朋友 断头台夫人 |
[03:38] | – I can’t tell anybody, I can’t. | 我不能告诉任何人 我不能 |
[03:40] | * Knit one, purl one, sittin’ on my cold bum * | 织一件 织一件 坐在我冰冷的屁股上 |
[03:44] | * Knit one, purl one, never had such good fun * | 织一件 织一件 从来没有这么开心过 |
[03:48] | * I’m knitting myself a lovely long chemise * | 我正在给自己织一件漂亮的长衬衫 |
[03:52] | * While the posh nobs get down on their knees * | 而那些上流人士则要双膝跪地 |
[03:56] | – He’s sick, he is really, really sick | 他病了 病得非常严重 |
[03:59] | but I can’t help it! | 但我却帮不上忙 |
[04:00] | I don’t want to touch him. | 我不想碰他 |
[04:01] | * Watch your step, love * | 小心脚下 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | * Don’t lose your head * | 不要惊慌失措 |
[04:36] | * Oh love to love you baby * | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[05:05] | – Oh, right, I thought you’d done a runner. | 对了 我还以为你逃跑了呢 |
[05:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:09] | I’ve gotta get to work if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我得去上班了 |
[05:10] | Sorry, what was your name again? | 对不起 你叫什么来着 |
[05:12] | – Rosco. What was yours? | 罗斯科 你叫什么 |
[05:14] | – Cassius. | 卡修斯 |
[05:15] | Haven’t got long though. | 时间不多了 |
[05:16] | Quick shower, yeah? | 我要去冲个澡 |
[05:17] | – Together? | 一起吗 |
[05:18] | – Um, yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:28] | I’m going this way, so thank you, Rosco. | 我从这边走 谢谢你 罗斯科 |
[05:33] | See you round. | 再见 |
[05:34] | – Yeah, I’m always in the Bruce. | 好啊 我会一直在布鲁斯 |
[05:35] | I work there. | 我在那里工作 |
[05:35] | I’m sort of under manager if you wanna find me. | 如果你想找我 我算是个经理 |
[05:38] | – Yeah, I don’t often go to that part of town to be honest. | 说实话 我不常去那个地方 |
[05:41] | – Slummin’ it last night? | 昨晚只是去贫民窟体验生活的吗 |
[05:42] | – A little. | 算是吧 |
[05:43] | – That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:45] | Bye then. | 再见了 |
[05:58] | – And what’s for tea tonight then? | 今天下午茶吃什么呢 |
[06:00] | – Might get some chips on the way home. | 回家路上可能会买些薯片 |
[06:02] | – You should have proper food. | 你应该吃正经的食物 |
[06:03] | Long day’s work, good meal at the end of it, | 工作了一整天 最后吃顿美餐 |
[06:05] | fortifies the soul. | 来滋养灵魂 |
[06:08] | Oh, I meant to say, Colin, I’ve been considering. | 我是想说 科林 我一直在考虑 |
[06:13] | Now I’m very happy with you overall | 总的来说 我对你很满意 |
[06:16] | and I think you’re enjoying yourself, am I right? | 我觉得你也挺喜欢这里吧 对吧 |
[06:19] | – Oh very much, yeah. | 是的 非常喜欢 |
[06:21] | It’s great. | 那太好了 |
[06:22] | – I could, hand over a bit more responsibility. | 我可以 移交更多的责任了 |
[06:24] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[06:25] | – I don’t mind, yeah. | 我不介意啊 |
[06:27] | – I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[06:33] | – He said I can have a set of keys so I can get in at 8.30, | 他说给我一套钥匙 这样我八点半就能进去 |
[06:37] | before him and open up for the day. | 在他之前 开张迎接新的一天 |
[06:39] | – So what’s that, promotion? | 这算什么 晋升吗 |
[06:40] | – Do you get more money? | 你会有更多的钱拿吗 |
[06:41] | – Are you like a manager now? | 你现在是经理了吗 |
[06:42] | – No. | 不是 |
[06:43] | – So what does it mean? | 所以这是什么意思呢 |
[06:45] | – It means I can open up at 8.30. | 就是说我八点半就可以开门了 |
[06:47] | – Oh my god, Gladys, | 天啊 格拉迪斯 |
[06:49] | your life is too exciting, you are killing me. | 你的生活太刺激了 真是笑死我了 |
[06:52] | – I’ve had sex with a millionaire, | 我和百万富翁上过床 |
[06:54] | but you’ve gone and beaten me. | 但你却打败了我 |
[06:55] | – Colin, you are hilarious. | 科林 你太搞笑了 |
[06:56] | – But I’m proud of my keys. | 但我对我的钥匙很自豪 |
[06:57] | – I remember Gladys Pew | 我记得格拉迪斯·皮尤 |
[06:58] | once had a cup of tea and it didn’t have any milk in it, | 有一次喝了一杯茶 里面没有牛奶 |
[07:00] | it was so thrilling. | 真刺激啊 |
[07:01] | Like being on a roller coaster. | 就像坐过山车一样 |
[07:02] | – Wow, you don’t take prisoners in this house, do you? | 你们刻薄起来真是毫无下限 对吧 |
[07:05] | We’re off. | 我们要走了 |
[07:06] | – Where are you tonight? | 今晚你们要去哪里 |
[07:08] | – Uh, we might go to Supernatural. | 我们可能会去邪恶力量 |
[07:09] | Donald says his mate Chris goes there, | 唐纳德说他的朋友克里斯去了那里 |
[07:11] | he knows Boy George. | 他认识乔治男孩 |
[07:13] | He can get us into the VIP area. | 他能带我们进入VIP区 |
[07:16] | – Come on, sweetheart. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[07:17] | We’re off, bye. | 我们走了 再见 |
[07:19] | – Bye. | 再见 |
[07:32] | – Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[07:33] | Who says fucking sweetheart? | 谁说的宝贝 |
[07:35] | – Are they boyfriends? | 他们在谈恋爱吗 |
[07:36] | He said he’d never have a boyfriend. | 他说他永远不会找男朋友 |
[07:37] | – I know Boy George, look at me. | 我认识乔治男孩 真把他牛坏了 |
[07:39] | – We can’t call him Donald. | 我们不能叫他唐纳德了 |
[07:40] | What does Donald become? | 唐纳德变成什么了 |
[07:42] | Doreen? Dora? | 唐琳吗 还是朵拉 |
[07:43] | – Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[07:44] | – Dolly? | 多莉 |
[07:45] | – Daisy? – Isla St Clair. | – 黛西 – 伊斯拉·圣克莱尔 |
[07:46] | – Why Isla St Clair? | 为什么是伊斯拉·圣克莱尔 |
[07:47] | – He looks like her, around the eyes, | 他长得很像她 尤其是眼睛周围 |
[07:50] | I was thinkin’. | 我觉得是的 |
[07:52] | – Colin wins with Isla St Clair. | 科林用伊斯拉·圣克莱尔赢了我们 |
[07:54] | – That makes Richie, Larry Grayson. | 那里奇就是拉里·格雷森 |
[07:55] | – That’s it, that is it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[07:56] | That’s it – Oh my… | – 就是这样 – 天哪 |
[07:57] | That’s dope. | 这太酷了 |
[08:15] | * Everyday I hear a different story * | 每天我都听到不同的故事 |
[08:18] | * People saying that you’re no good for me * | 人们都说你配不上我 |
[08:22] | * Saw your lover with another and she’s making a fool of you * | 看你的爱人和别人在一起 她在愚弄你 |
[08:29] | * If you love me baby, you’d deny it * | 如果你爱我 宝贝 你会否认的 |
[08:33] | * But you laugh and tell me I should try it * | 但你却笑着告诉我应该试试 |
[08:35] | 86年4月15日集会 免费 欢迎所有的高手 加入我们 拯救CLC | |
[08:36] | * Tell me I’m a baby, and I don’t understand * | 告诉我我是个孩子 我还不明白 |
[08:40] | – This is what I like to see. | 这就是我想看到的 |
[08:42] | Everything up and running. | 一切正常运行 |
[08:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:45] | I’ll have a cup of tea if you don’t mind thank you, Colin. | 如果你不介意的话 我想喝杯茶谢谢 科林 |
[08:49] | Oh, it’s colder than I thought. | 今天比我想象中要冷 |
[08:51] | Said on the news last night 14 degrees. | 昨晚新闻上说有14度 |
[08:54] | That can’t be right. | 肯定不是真的 |
[08:56] | Feels more like nine or ten. | 感觉像是九到十度 |
[09:03] | – Here I am, hold on. | 我来了 等一等 |
[09:10] | – Oh, it was a hell of a drive. | 那趟车开得真快 |
[09:11] | I couldn’t stop thinking. | 我脑子里都是这件事 |
[09:13] | Any news? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[09:14] | – He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[09:15] | – Don’t worry, I saw him, he’s fine. | 别担心 我看到他了 他没事 |
[09:17] | He’s sitting up in bed. | 他坐在床上 |
[09:19] | – I’ll have words with him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[09:20] | I’ll give him a good clip, scaring me. | 我要给他一巴掌 吓死我了 |
[09:23] | – Doctor said you can have a fit just once and that’s it. | 医生说只会发作一次 仅此而已 |
[09:26] | Like a storm, it comes and goes. | 就像暴风雨 来了就去 |
[09:28] | She said they don’t really understand it. | 她说她们也不是很懂 |
[09:30] | But you can have one fit | 但你可以发作一次 |
[09:31] | and never have another one ever again. | 永远不会再有下一次了 |
[09:33] | – What causes it though? | 是什么导致的呢 |
[09:34] | – There’s no epilepsy in the family. | 咱们家里没有癫痫史 |
[09:36] | I’ll ask your Auntie Jean, | 我会问问你的简阿姨 |
[09:37] | but I don’t think there was any on your dad’s side, | 但我觉得你爸那边没有 |
[09:39] | not that I know. | 至少我知道的没有 |
[09:40] | – Doctor said it’s electricity in the brain. | 医生说那是大脑里的电流 |
[09:43] | It sort of goes zap. | 它有点急了 |
[09:44] | – Not being rude, but if we’re gonna make it back in time… | 无意冒犯 但如果我们想及时赶回去 |
[09:47] | – Oh God, yes, we promised, sorry. | 天啊 是的 我们答应过的 抱歉 |
[09:48] | Will you be all right? | 你不会有问题吧 |
[09:49] | Where’s your hotel? | 你的酒店在哪里 |
[09:49] | – It’s the same B&B as last time. | 和上次的一样 |
[09:51] | It’s got access for me, they’re nice people. | 他们能帮到我 他们都是好人 |
[09:53] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好好的 |
[09:54] | – I’ll stay and give you a hand. | 我留下来帮你一把 |
[09:55] | – I just grabbed a few of your t-shirts and things. | 我只拿了一些你的T恤和其他东西 |
[09:58] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[09:59] | – Well, if I’m all right, | 如果我没事的话 |
[09:59] | they said they’ll discharge me tomorrow. | 他们说我明天就出院了 |
[10:01] | – Then I’ll take you back to Bringoth. | 然后我带你回布灵斯 |
[10:02] | Your boss said you can have a fortnight off. | 你老板说你可以休息两周 |
[10:05] | I think he was embarrassed | 我想他是尴尬了 |
[10:06] | because you wet yourself on the carpet. | 因为你在他地毯上小便失禁了 |
[10:08] | – Okay, mum. | 好的 妈妈 |
[10:09] | – And that kinda stain takes a bit of cleaning, | 这种污渍需要清理一下 |
[10:11] | let me tell you. – Okay. | – 我告诉你 – 好的 |
[10:12] | – The smell of adult piss can linger! | 成人尿的味道会挥之不去 |
[10:14] | – Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:15] | – Oh, I love you, Mrs Morris-Jones. | 我爱你 莫里斯·琼斯太太 |
[10:18] | – See you later, honey-pie. | 回头见 亲爱的 |
[10:20] | Oh, you’ve got a TV lounge down there, try to watch. | 你下面有个带电视的休息室 试着看看 |
[10:22] | It’s Isla St Clair’s big night. | 今晚是伊斯拉·圣克莱尔的大日子 |
[10:27] | – Shame on you, shame on you both! | 为你羞愧 为你们两个感到羞愧 |
[10:30] | All he’s ever done is work hard! | 他所做的一切就是努力工作 |
[10:33] | – Don’t, Sarah. | 不要 莎拉 |
[10:34] | Don’t get involved. | 不要掺和进来 |
[10:35] | – I got involved on the day I married you, Sam | 我嫁给你那天就被牵涉进来了 萨姆 |
[10:38] | and I won’t step away now! | 如今我也不会袖手旁观 |
[10:41] | This is really good. | 这片子真不错 |
[10:43] | What harm’s he ever done? | 他做什么坏事了 |
[10:45] | He’s a chimney sweep for god’s sake! | 他就是个擦烟囱的 老天 |
[10:47] | Happen he’s seen some things. | 他碰巧看见了一些东西 |
[10:49] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:50] | Things he shouldn’t have seen. | 他看见了不该看的东西 |
[10:52] | I promise, I won’t say a word. | 我保证 我不会说出去的 |
[10:55] | Better not, aye, or you know what’ll happen. | 最好不要 不然你知道下场的 |
[10:58] | What sort of accent is that? | 这是什么口音 |
[10:59] | We’re giving you one warning. | 我们来给你一个警告 |
[11:00] | I think it’s from the Punjab. | 我觉得是旁遮普的口音 |
[11:01] | Have you got that, Sam? | 懂了吗 山姆 |
[11:02] | Yes, son. | 懂了 先生 |
[11:03] | ‘Cause the next time. | 下一次 |
[11:06] | That’ll be your head! | 碎的就是你的脑袋 |
[11:07] | That’ll be your head. | 碎的就是你的脑袋 |
[11:08] | – If you’re lucky. – Ecky thump. | – 如果你走运的话 – 起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[11:13] | I thought you said Isla St Clair was in this? | 你不是说里面有伊斯拉·圣·克莱尔吗 |
[11:16] | She might be in part two. | 她可能在第二部分里吧 |
[11:21] | They should bring you back next week, you were brilliant. | 他们下周就该把你找回去 你太出色了 |
[11:24] | They said if the story goes a certain way | 他们说如果故事取得一定反响 |
[11:26] | I could come back. | 我就能回归 |
[11:27] | They told me to stay in touch. | 他们要我保持联系 |
[11:28] | You were scary. | 你演得太逼真了 |
[11:30] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[11:31] | Do that’ll be your head. | 快说 碎的将是你的脑袋 |
[11:32] | That’ll be your head. | 碎的将是你的脑袋 |
[11:34] | Oh Jesus. | 老天 |
[11:39] | Oh, I thought to celebrate | 我想 为了庆祝 |
[11:42] | it’s about time we did it properly. | 我们是该好好地做这件事了 |
[11:45] | I wanna fuck you, Richie. | 我想干你 里奇 |
[11:47] | I wanna fuck you. | 我想干你 |
[11:48] | Works both ways. | 两者皆可 |
[11:50] | That’ll be your head! | 碎的将是你的脑袋 |
[12:01] | Hold on… | 等等 |
[12:05] | do you think, yeah? | 是不是要用这个 |
[12:07] | That’s what it say, use a sheath. | 上面是这样说的 用避孕套 |
[12:08] | I dunno, yeah? | 我不知道 |
[12:15] | Oh god, they’re tricky… | 老天 还有点难搞 |
[12:18] | Ooh. Fiddly bloody things. | 天杀的 小东西真难弄好 |
[12:27] | They smell don’t they?. | 它们有味道 不是吗 |
[12:28] | We called ’em dunkers in school. | 在学校里我们管这叫 灌篮 |
[12:32] | Hold on, just a sec… | 等等 就一秒 |
[12:40] | Get it right this time. | 这次把它套好了 |
[12:48] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[12:49] | You’re not gonna get it on now. | 你这会儿是戴不起来了 |
[12:50] | Give me a minute, | 再给我一分钟 |
[12:53] | Oh come on. | 快啊 |
[12:56] | Oh come on. | 快啊 |
[12:59] | Oh shit, I’m sorry. | 我靠 对不起 |
[13:02] | It’s those things, they kill it dead. | 怪这玩意 搞得我没有欲望了 |
[13:03] | Hate them. | 都怪他们 |
[13:04] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[13:05] | Oh, we can do other stuff. | 我们可以试试别的 |
[13:07] | Oh god, I wanna be fucked by you. | 老天 我想被你干啊 |
[13:10] | We’re both clean, don’t you think? | 我们俩都干干净净的 你说呢 |
[13:12] | I’ve not done anything dirty. | 我没干过见不得人的勾当 |
[13:14] | Nor me. I’m clean. | 我也没有 我是干净的 |
[13:15] | Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[13:16] | – All my life. – Me too. | – 这辈子都是 – 我也是 |
[13:18] | You can trust me, yeah? | 你可以相信我的 好吗 |
[13:21] | Completely. | 完全相信 |
[13:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[13:54] | Oh, sorry, | 不好意思 |
[13:57] | I was looking for Cassius. | 我找卡修斯 |
[13:57] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[13:58] | Cassius doesn’t live here. | 卡修斯不住在这里 |
[14:00] | What makes you think he does? | 你为什么觉得他住在这里 |
[14:01] | I must have made a mistake. | 一定是我弄错了 |
[14:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:05] | Did he bring you here? | 他把你带来过吗 |
[14:06] | Have you been inside this flat? | 你进过这间公寓吗 |
[14:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:09] | This is my property! | 这是我的财产 |
[14:11] | What the hell have you been doing? | 你他妈都干过什么 |
[14:16] | I tell you who else, Philip Schofield. | 我告诉你还有谁 菲利普·斯科菲尔德 |
[14:19] | Oh, if only. | 但愿吧 |
[14:20] | I had a friend who worked in The Broom Cupboard. | 我有个在清洁橱柜店工作的朋友 |
[14:22] | Said he’s at it like Billy-o. | 说他弯得不得了 |
[14:25] | And guess who? | 猜猜还有谁 |
[14:27] | My other friend was working at The National, | 我另一个在摇滚乐团的朋友 |
[14:29] | says this one walks around | 说这位还带着男友招摇过市 |
[14:29] | with a boyfriend like it’s not even a secret. | 丝毫没有把这当成个秘密 |
[14:32] | Derek Jacobi. | 德里克·雅可比 |
[14:33] | No way, Claudius! | 瞎说 克劳迪亚斯 |
[14:35] | – I-Clavdivs gay! | – 我 – 克劳迪亚斯是同性恋啊 |
[14:36] | Can you imagine if people found out. | 你能想象要是别人发现 |
[14:38] | Mm, never work again. | 再也找不着工作了 |
[14:39] | Never work again. | 再也找不着工作了 |
[14:42] | ‘Cause you see those people working for Gay Sweatshop | 你想想那些在同性恋血泪剧团演出的人 |
[14:45] | and I mean, well done, | 是很有勇气 |
[14:46] | but they will never ever ever ever get cast | 但他们永永远远也别想 |
[14:49] | in anything else ever again. | 在拿到其他剧团的角色了 |
[14:50] | That’s the thing isn’t it. | 这就是关键 不是吗 |
[14:51] | I wanna be anyone. | 我愿意演任何角色 |
[14:52] | I wanna be Hamlet, I wanna be Romeo. | 我想当哈姆雷特 我想当罗密欧 |
[14:55] | But if I said I’m gay, I’d be just the clown. | 但如果我说我是同性恋 我就只能当个小丑了 |
[14:57] | So what would you be if you could be in anything? | 如果你能拿到任何角色 你想演什么 |
[15:00] | If you ever get to be in anything. | 如果你可以演任何剧 |
[15:02] | Uh, Oh funny, ha-ha. | 很幽默 哈哈 |
[15:05] | I just wanna do good work. | 我只是想交出好作品 |
[15:08] | I don’t mind, I’ll have two lines as long as it’s good. | 哪怕只有两句台词 只要演得好我就不在乎 |
[15:11] | Okay fuck that. | 好吧 去他的 |
[15:12] | I wanna be massive. | 我想当巨星 |
[15:14] | I wanna be in the West End. | 我想出演《伦敦西区》 |
[15:15] | I did Trofimov in The Cherry Orchard | 我在《樱桃园》里演了特罗菲莫夫 |
[15:17] | and I fucking revolutionized that play. | 我他妈完全重新演绎了这部剧 |
[15:19] | I did. And then films. | 真的 还有电影 |
[15:21] | I’ve planned it out. | 我都计划好了 |
[15:22] | I’ll graduate to films. | 我会晋升到大屏幕上 |
[15:23] | We can go to the premiere, you and me, | 我们可以去首映礼 你和我 |
[15:25] | not together but in secret. | 不是一起 私下里 |
[15:26] | Oh, do I get a part in this film? | 我在这个电影里有角色吗 |
[15:28] | You’re the lady’s maid. | 你可以演侍女 |
[15:30] | Oh, I found this audition piece the other day. | 前几天我找到了这个面试片段素材 |
[15:32] | Hold on… | 等等 |
[15:33] | It’s from this uh, play. | 来自这部舞台剧 |
[15:35] | They did it back in The Royal Court, back in 1975, | 1975年 他们在皇家剧院里演出过 |
[15:37] | and then it disappeared, | 之后它就消失了 |
[15:39] | Strangers in the Field and the son has this speech. | 《田野间的异乡人》 里面的儿子做了一个演讲 |
[15:41] | “It is amazing”. | 这太棒了 |
[15:43] | It’s like the end of Juno and the Paycock. | 就像《朱诺和孔雀》 的结尾一样 |
[15:45] | You can’t have it, | 你不能用啊 |
[15:46] | it’s mine ’cause it’s amazing for auditions. | 这是我的 因为作为面试片段它再合适不过了 |
[15:49] | Here it is. | 在这 |
[15:52] | Says this thing, | 这样说的 |
[15:53] | “They’re strangers to me, they’re strangers to life.” | 对于我 他们是陌生人 对于生命 他们是陌生人 |
[15:56] | ‘Cause he’s in this war… | 因为他在这场战争中 |
[15:57] | He never says which war, it’s a bit more the courage, | 他没有说是哪一场 但更重要的是这种勇气 |
[16:00] | it’s just a war but he’s only 16 | 是一场在他16岁时发生的战争 |
[16:03] | and he’s just seen his mum and dad shot dead. | 而且他刚刚目睹他的父母被枪击致死 |
[16:04] | But he can’t say they’re his mum and dad | 但他不能说他们是他的父母 |
[16:06] | or else he’ll get shot too. | 不然他也会吃上一枪 |
[16:08] | So he just stands there. | 所以他只是站在那里 |
[16:10] | But they’ve still got his sister… | 但是他们还是抓住了他的妹妹 |
[16:12] | Here we are, home again, jiggidy-jig. | 我们到了 又回家了 高不高兴 |
[16:16] | Now you sit down, I’ll put the kettle on. | 你先坐坐 我去烧壶水 |
[16:18] | I haven’t got much in. | 我没准备什么 |
[16:20] | Didn’t have time with the emergency. | 太急了没来得及 |
[16:24] | What do you fancy for tea? | 你想喝点什么茶 |
[16:25] | I thought faggots and peas. | 要不要来点烤肉丸和豌豆粥 |
[16:28] | Is that nice? | 够好吗 |
[16:29] | Faggots would be great. | 烤肉丸就不错 |
[16:35] | Love a faggot, thanks. | 来一个肉丸 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Hang on, we ain’t open for five minutes. | 等等 五分钟后才开门 |
[16:42] | He’s nice ain’t he, Wicksy? | 威柯西真不错 不是吗 |
[16:44] | Handsome boy. | 帅小伙 |
[16:45] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:47] | All right, hang on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[16:49] | You know your flatmate, Rosco. | 你那个室友 罗斯科 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:53] | He wears make-up. | 他还化妆呢 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:58] | They’re a nice little gang, your mates. | 他们是一群好朋友 你那些兄弟 |
[17:00] | I like them. | 我喜欢他们 |
[17:01] | They’re nice and they’re funny. | 他们人不错还幽默 |
[17:04] | They’re a bit different, aren’t they? | 但是他们不是很合群 不是吗 |
[17:08] | I was thinking they’re a queer little lot I suppose. | 我觉得他们有点基里基气的 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 有点吧 |
[17:16] | Well, I think that’s nice. | 我觉得那也不错 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:19] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:20] | A smack in the mouth from me best mate. | 被我最好的朋友扇了一巴掌 |
[17:22] | You need takin’ out, Ian, come here. | 要进行摘除手术 小伙 这边来 |
[17:25] | All the same, you shouldn’t go to France, | 尽管如此 你不该去法国 |
[17:27] | it’s a waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[17:29] | Who’s goin’ to France? | 谁要去法国了 |
[17:30] | There is no person in France. | 没有人在法国接应 |
[17:33] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[17:35] | It’s France, | 那是法国啊 |
[17:36] | which I said was stupid because there’s no person | 我觉得这个主意很愚蠢是因为那里没有人 |
[17:39] | but you keep insisting. | 但你一味坚持 |
[17:41] | So I’m telling you once and for all, there’s no point okay? | 这话我只说一遍 没有意义的 好吗 |
[17:47] | I think we’ll go get you checked out tomorrow? | 我们明天去给你做检查好吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[17:58] | It might just mean an increase in dosage. | 可能只是要加大药量了 |
[18:01] | So what does it feel like? | 所以你有什么感觉 |
[18:02] | Does it make you confused? | 它会让你晕乎乎的吗 |
[18:04] | Uh, I dunno. | 我说不清 |
[18:07] | It’s like I’m having two thoughts at once. | 就好像我同时有两种想法 |
[18:09] | It all comes in a rush and I get a bit panicky. | 它一瞬间向我涌来 然后我就慌了 |
[18:14] | There it goes. | 就像这样 |
[18:16] | What does? | 怎么样 |
[18:17] | Do you see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[18:19] | There it goes again. | 又来了 |
[18:20] | – What are you lookin’ at? – Do you see? | – 你在看什么 – 你看见了吗 |
[18:22] | The light. | 光线 |
[18:28] | Oh my God! | 老天 |
[18:30] | It’s okay, I’ve got you Colin. | 没事的 我在这 科林 |
[18:32] | I’ve got you. | 我在这 |
[18:34] | I’ve got you. | 我在这 |
[19:15] | It’s hard to locate the precise cause of the epilepsy, | 很难确定引起癫痫的具体原因 |
[19:19] | but it’s obviously an effect | 但显然是因为 |
[19:20] | of the inflammation inside his brain. | 脑部炎症引起的 |
[19:23] | We can attack the symptoms, | 我们可以缓解他的症状 |
[19:25] | but the cause is incurable. | 但无法从源头上治愈 |
[19:28] | I have to ask, do you know what that cause is? | 我不得不问 你知道是什么引起的吗 |
[19:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:35] | I’m afraid the infection exists because your son has AIDS. | 恐怕你的儿子患有艾滋病 感染因此而起 |
[19:41] | Evidently he’s had this, HTLV-III or HIV. | 显然他感染上了 人类嗜T细胞病毒或者人类免疫缺陷病毒 |
[19:47] | But do you understand? | 但是你能理解吗 |
[19:49] | Has Colin said anything? | 科林说过什么吗 |
[19:51] | Have you heard of AIDS? | 你听说过艾滋病吗 |
[19:53] | Have I heard of what? | 我听说过什么 |
[19:54] | It’s the disease that, | 就是这种疾病 |
[19:57] | ended the life of Rock Hudson? | 导致了洛克·哈德森的死亡 |
[20:00] | AIDS is associated with the homosexual male population. | 艾滋病与男性同性恋群体有关 |
[20:04] | But is Colin going to be all right? | 但是科林会好起来吗 |
[20:06] | I did say it’s incurable. | 我刚说过它是不可治愈的 |
[20:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:24] | You’re not allowed out. | 你不能出去 |
[20:26] | But I need the toilet. | 我要上厕所 |
[20:28] | There’s a commode over there. | 那边有个坐便器 |
[20:34] | Well, why can’t I get out? | 为什么我不能出去 |
[20:37] | Your son is infectious. | 你儿子具有感染性 |
[20:41] | So we’ve been granted a court order | 根据1984年的公共健康法案 |
[20:43] | for his detention under the Public Heath Act of 1984. | 我们可以依法拘留他 |
[20:48] | No-one is allowed in and he’s certainly not allowed out. | 无人可进 当然他也不能出去 |
[20:54] | – You mean he’s under arrest? | 你的意思是他被捕了吗 |
[20:55] | – It’s important to say that none of this is our fault. | 需要强调的是这并不是我们的错 |
[21:01] | AIDS is transmitted by sex with men. | 艾滋病是通过男性之间的性行为而传播的 |
[21:05] | If he chose to be part of that cesspit, | 要是他执意要卷入这个屎坑 |
[21:09] | well, who am I to judge? | 那我还能说什么呢 |
[21:11] | But my judgment is vital | 但如果他的疾病对公众构成了威胁 |
[21:15] | when his disease becomes a public menace. | 我的研判就会显得至关重要 |
[21:19] | Because that’s what he is now, you see? | 眼下他正是这种情况 你明白吗 |
[21:21] | Your son is dangerous to others. | 你的儿子是社会的危险 |
[21:25] | – But can I just ask, | 我只想知道 |
[21:26] | what’s to stop me taking him out of here right now? | 是什么禁止我现在带他离开这里 |
[21:29] | – The law, Mrs Morris-Jones. | 是法律 莫里斯-琼斯太太 |
[21:31] | The law of the land forbids you. | 这里的法律禁止你这样做 |
[21:34] | – You mean he can’t get out? | 你是说他出不来了 |
[21:36] | – That’s right. | 非常正确 |
[21:38] | – He’s a prisoner? | 他成囚犯了 |
[22:01] | – But he’s got epilepsy. | 但是他有癫痫啊 |
[22:03] | That was official. | 大家都知道的 |
[22:03] | They’ve just got it wrong. | 他们只是弄错了 |
[22:05] | Colin can’t have AIDS, he’s never had it off with anyone. | 科林不可能得艾滋病的 他从没跟任何人发生过关系 |
[22:07] | – Don’t be stupid, of course he has. | 别傻了 他当然有过 |
[22:09] | – He’s never said. | 他从来没说过啊 |
[22:10] | – Yeah, well when did you actually talk to him | 你跟他真正地谈过心吗 |
[22:12] | instead of taking the piss? | 从来只会拿他开涮 |
[22:13] | – Oh, you’re just as bad. | 你不跟我一样吗 |
[22:15] | – Yeah, well he did talk about some boy. | 我知道 但他几年前搬进来的时候 |
[22:17] | Never said who, like years ago before he moved in. | 确实提到过一个男生 虽然从没说过名字 |
[22:19] | – That’s about 20 quid. | 这里有20英镑 |
[22:20] | I’ve got 200 in the bank. | 我还有200磅的存款 |
[22:21] | – What for? | 你要干嘛 |
[22:22] | – I don’t know, lawyers. | 我不知道 去找律师什么的 |
[22:23] | Anything, we’ve got to get him out. | 只要能把他救出来 |
[22:25] | His mum says she’s got savings, but I don’t think it’s much. | 她妈妈说她有存款 但我觉得也没多少 |
[22:27] | Pete can help, he knows the right people. | 彼得可以帮忙 他知道应该去找谁 |
[22:29] | – I got paid for that supply, I’ve got about 80 quid spare. | 我刚发了工资 应该能拿出80磅 |
[22:32] | Do you know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[22:33] | A phone. We need a phone in this place. | 一部电话 我们需要一部电话 |
[22:35] | We should really, really get a phone. | 这里真的需要先装一部电话 |
[22:36] | – Come with me? – Yeah. | – 你跟我一起来吗 – 好的 |
[22:38] | – I’ll let you know how I get on. | 我会告诉你们进展如何 |
[22:41] | La! | 安 |
[22:42] | – La! | 安 |
[22:43] | – La! – Gladys Pew. | – 安 – 格拉迪斯·皮尤 |
[22:45] | – I can’t believe it. | 真无法相信 |
[22:46] | – Gets him, could get anyone. | 如果他也被感染 任何人都会 |
[22:48] | – I’ve never had sex with Colin. | 我从没跟科林上过床 |
[22:50] | – Oh, that’s not the fucking point! | 你他妈竟然在纠结这个 |
[22:57] | – I share a room with him. | 我可跟他住一个房间啊 |
[23:46] | – Hi mum. | 喂 妈妈 |
[23:47] | – Wow, what have we done to deserve this particular honor? | 你竟然知道给我们打电话了 真是又惊又喜 |
[23:50] | It’s a week night. | 还是在工作日晚上 |
[23:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:54] | Do you need money? | 钱够花吗 |
[23:55] | Look, are you all right? | 怎么了 一切都好吗 |
[23:57] | – Just saying hello. | 我就是问候一下 |
[23:59] | – We’re just sitting down now. | 我们正准备吃饭 |
[24:00] | I made a lasagne it was very nice. | 我做了超好吃的意大利面 |
[24:03] | – Bumped into Paul Birch, | 我今天遇上保罗·伯奇了 |
[24:06] | his son’s applied for a graduate diploma in law. | 他儿子正在申请法律专业的研究生 |
[24:09] | It’s a one-year conversion course. | 是一个为期一年的转换课程 |
[24:10] | He said it’s worth thinking about. | 也值得你考虑一下 |
[24:12] | Because have you got any work of your own? | 毕竟你现在有自己的工作吗 |
[24:13] | No, you have not. | 不 你并没有 |
[24:15] | – “Lots of love,” says your father. | 这就是爱你的父亲 |
[24:17] | “How are you?” says your dad. | 关心你的老爸 |
[24:18] | For god’s sake, Clive! | 你会不会好好沟通啊 克利夫 |
[24:22] | Have you got any work? | 你找到工作了吗 |
[24:25] | – I’ve got auditions. | 我有一些试镜邀约 |
[24:27] | – Oh I keep seeing people on the telly who are rubbish. | 我经常在电视上看到一些演技垃圾的演员 |
[24:29] | I say, “Richie could do that, he’d be much better.” | 我就想 里奇也能演啊 他能演得更好 |
[24:34] | Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[24:36] | – And everything’s all right? – Yeah. | – 一切都好吗 – 都好 |
[24:40] | – How’s Jill? – She’s fine. | – 吉尔也好吗 – 她也都好 |
[24:43] | – Well, maybe you two could come over. | 你们俩可以来家里坐坐 |
[24:46] | – She’s not my girlfriend, mum… | 她又不是我女朋友 妈 |
[24:54] | Still, never say never. | 当然 也不是这么绝对 |
[24:58] | – Or we could come and visit. | 要不我们去看你怎么样 |
[25:00] | Or maybe I could come without your dad. | 我也可以不带你爸去 |
[25:02] | – No, it’s tricky. | 不用了 我时间不自由 |
[25:03] | I get asked to audition at a moment’s notice. | 他们要求我一接到通知就去试镜 |
[25:06] | – You are all right aren’t you? | 你真的没事吧 |
[25:07] | – Yes. | 对 |
[25:08] | – And there’s nothing wrong? | 没发生什么不好的事吧 |
[25:12] | – I just thought maybe life would be so much easier if… | 我就是觉得一切都会更简单要是 |
[25:31] | If we had a phone. | 要是我们有部电话就好了 |
[25:36] | The installation’s something like 30 quid on it’s own | 光是安装电话就需要30磅 |
[25:39] | and then there’s the bills. | 后面还会有账单 |
[25:39] | But I could phone you more often. | 但是我可以常给你打电话 |
[25:42] | – Well, we can help with that. | 我们可以帮你付呀 |
[25:44] | – Could you? | 可以吗 |
[25:44] | – Course we can. | 当然了 |
[25:46] | Oh, I knew it was money. | 我就知道是缺钱了 |
[25:48] | That’s what we’re here for. | 包在我们身上 |
[25:50] | – Great. | 太棒了 |
[25:52] | Look, I better go, I’ve got some lines to learn. | 我得下线了 我还有一些台词要背 |
[25:54] | – Oh, what for? | 什么的台词 |
[25:56] | – Just this thing. | 就一个剧而已 |
[25:58] | – Well, take care and let me know how much the phone is. | 好 那你多保重 记得告诉我电话多少钱 |
[26:03] | Night night. – Night. | – 晚安 – 安了 |
[26:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:28] | * You think you’re a man but you’re only a boy * | 你以为自己是男人 却只是个男孩 |
[26:32] | * You think you’re a man, you are only a toy * | 你以为自己是男人 却只是个玩物 |
[26:36] | * You think you’re a man but you just couldn’t see * | 你以为自己是男人 但却看不到 |
[26:39] | * You weren’t man enough to satisfy me * | 你不够男人 不足以让我满意 |
[26:43] | * You think you’re a man but you’re only a boy * | 你以为自己是个男人 却只是个男孩 |
[26:56] | – Richie! | 里奇 |
[27:01] | Richie!… | 里奇 |
[27:10] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[27:16] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[28:02] | – Happy now are you? | 你们现在开心了吧 |
[28:04] | Happy now?! | 开心吗 |
[28:09] | – Here I am. | 我来了 |
[28:09] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉让你等了这么久 |
[28:11] | Oh, Pete Burrows. | 皮特·布罗斯 |
[28:13] | Every time I see that face it means trouble. | 我一看到你这张脸就知道有麻烦了 |
[28:15] | Can’t I have a quiet life for once? | 你就不能让我消停一会儿吗 |
[28:17] | – Uh, never. – Mm-hm. | 绝对不行 |
[28:18] | – Oh, It’s good to see you. – It’s good to see you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 见到你也很高兴 |
[28:20] | – This is Jill and Ash. | 这是吉尔和阿什 |
[28:21] | This is Elizabeth. | 这位是伊丽莎白 |
[28:23] | – So, first things first. | 好我们先说正事 |
[28:25] | Let me say what they’ve done to your friend is appalling | 那些人对你朋友的所作所为简直骇人听闻 |
[28:28] | and I’m here to get him out. | 我会救他出来的 |
[28:30] | Now. | 现在呢 |
[28:30] | Pete, get me a coffee, white, two sugars. | 皮特 先给我来杯咖啡 加牛奶和两块糖 |
[28:33] | You two, I want you to tell me everything. | 你们两个 把那些威尔士小杂种的所作所为 |
[28:36] | Give me every single detail | 全都告诉我 |
[28:38] | of what those little Welsh bastards have done, | 一个细节都不能漏 |
[28:41] | ’cause I’m gonna enjoy this. | 因为我会很享受这个过程的 |
[28:50] | There is a precedent for your actions. | 你们已经不是第一次这么做了 |
[28:52] | Page six. | 见第六页 |
[28:53] | 14th September, 1985 a man was detained | 1985年9月14日 一名男子在 |
[28:57] | at the Monsall Isolation Hospital outside Manchester. | 曼彻斯特城外的蒙萨尔隔离医院被拘留 |
[29:01] | Please note page seven. | 见第七页 |
[29:03] | Upon appeal he was released immediately. | 通过上诉 他被立即释放 |
[29:06] | Further to that, your court order | 除此之外 你的法庭命令 |
[29:08] | is using a very precise legal phrase here, | 用一个精确高雅的法律术语来形容 |
[29:11] | a mess, an unholy mess. | 就是一团糟 手段很低劣 |
[29:15] | You made an application under the Public Health Act of 1984, | 你是根据1984年的《公共卫生法》提出的申请 |
[29:19] | which is incorrect. | 这是错误的 |
[29:20] | The provisions for infectious diseases | 1985年的防治条例 |
[29:22] | fall under the regulations of 1985, | 将传染病纳入了防止范围 |
[29:26] | making this null and void. | 也就是说之前的法律无效 |
[29:29] | Obviously that’s before we even talk about compensation | 当然 我们还没谈到未经允许 |
[29:33] | for testing my client’s blood without permission. | 检测我当事人血液的补偿 |
[29:36] | And there’s a legal term for that too. | 再用个法律术语来形容就是 |
[29:39] | Expensive. | 很多钱 |
[29:40] | But above and beyond everything else, | 但在此之上 |
[29:43] | the most important thing I’ve come here | 也就是说我今天来此 |
[29:45] | to tell you today is this. | 最重要目的是告诉你们 |
[29:48] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[29:50] | – We just want to help. | 我们只想帮忙 |
[29:52] | – We can help. | 我们能帮你们 |
[29:53] | Because this disease is terrifying | 这种疾病是很可怕 |
[29:56] | and no wonder you’re scared. | 你们害怕不足为奇 |
[29:59] | Frightens me to death. | 我也怕得要命 |
[30:00] | – But we’ve got guidelines. | 但我们已经制定了一些指导方针 |
[30:02] | We can help your staff, I promise you. | 我们能帮得到你们的人 我保证 |
[30:06] | – So we could go to court all guns blazing, | 我们可以闹上法庭唇枪舌战 |
[30:10] | or we could just step back together, | 或者我们可以各退一步 |
[30:13] | we could pause and step back and think | 停下来携起手共同思考 |
[30:18] | and put Colin first. | 以科林的利益为先 |
[30:23] | So what do you say? | 你们认为呢 |
[30:35] | – Mum! | 妈 |
[30:36] | – Look at you, little chicken! | 看看你 都瘦了 |
[30:39] | Oh! Come here darling. | 到这来吧 亲爱的 |
[30:42] | There we’re. | 可算见到你了 |
[30:44] | – They wouldn’t let me out. | 他们不让我出去 |
[30:45] | I was stuck. | 我被困住了 |
[30:46] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[30:47] | – I’ve been trying. | 我一直在努力救你出来呢 |
[30:49] | – They said you’d gone to Japan. | 他们说你去日本了 |
[30:50] | – Did they? Who said that? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[30:53] | – I dunno. There was a little man. | 不知道 有一个小个子 |
[30:55] | – You’re gonna get a tiny bit confused | 你今后会时不时地 |
[30:57] | every now and then, Colin. | 犯糊涂 科林 |
[30:59] | But we’ll do all we can. | 但我们会尽其所能帮你 |
[31:00] | – We’re gonna get you moved back to London. | 我们会把你转移回伦敦 |
[31:02] | They’ve got experts. | 那边有这方面的专家 |
[31:03] | Sod this lot and you’ll be close to your friends. | 离开这个鬼地方 和你的朋友们待在一起 |
[31:06] | I can stay round the corner. | 我可以住在附近 |
[31:08] | We’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[31:10] | – I do get confused. | 我确实会犯糊涂 |
[31:11] | Why is that? | 为什么啊 |
[31:13] | – It’s because of your illness. | 因为你的病 |
[31:15] | It turns out it’s a little bit more than epilepsy. | 我们发现是一种比癫痫更严重的病 |
[31:18] | Dr Williams is here because, uh… | 威廉姆斯医生来这是因为 |
[31:21] | I wanted to be in the room when he tells you. | 我想在他告诉这个消息时在你身边 |
[31:23] | – Why? What is it? | 怎么了 是什么病 |
[31:25] | Tells me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[31:27] | What’s wrong with me? | 我生什么病了 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:39] | – You don’t have to be sorry. | 不需要说对不起 |
[31:44] | – I’m not dirty. | 我不脏 |
[31:45] | – No-one said you were. | 没人说你脏 |
[31:49] | – I never did anything bad. | 我从没做过什么不好的事 |
[31:51] | I really didn’t. | 从来没有 |
[31:57] | Can they make me better? | 他们能让我好起来吗 |
[31:58] | – You’re moving back to London. | 等你回到伦敦 |
[32:00] | They’ll know a bit more there. | 那边的医生会更有经验 |
[32:02] | – But they haven’t got a cure, have they? | 但他们并不能治愈我 对吗 |
[32:04] | Have they? | 是不是 |
[32:05] | – I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:06] | They’re trying. | 他们会尽力的 |
[32:08] | – I think… | 我觉得 |
[32:11] | I-I dunno, | 我不知道 |
[32:13] | I-I can’t remember things properly. | 我记不清楚了 |
[32:17] | I think it was him. | 我觉得应该是他 |
[32:19] | – Who? | 谁 |
[32:21] | – He gave it to me. | 是他传给我的 |
[32:24] | – Who do you mean? | 你是说谁 |
[32:27] | – The football shirt. | 那个穿足球衫的 |
[32:30] | – Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:30] | – But does everyone die of AIDS? | 但得了艾滋一定就会死吗 |
[32:38] | – We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[32:40] | – Does every single person die? | 是不是每个人都会死 |
[32:43] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 就是这样 |
[32:44] | I read his stuff, that’s what it says. | 我读过他的书 上面就是这样说的 |
[32:47] | It says no-one survives. | 上面说无人存活 |
[32:49] | Oh mummy, make them do something. | 天啊 妈妈 救救我吧 |
[32:53] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[33:01] | – The thing about AIDS, all your defenses get lowered. | 一旦得了艾滋病 所有的防御能力都会降低 |
[33:03] | So when people say coughs and colds can kill you, | 人们之所以说咳嗽和感冒会夺去你的生命 |
[33:06] | that’s because ordinary illnesses run out of control. | 是因为这些普通的疾病得不到控制 |
[33:08] | They go mad, ’cause they can’t be stopped. | 因为没有抵抗力 它们在体内疯狂发展 |
[33:11] | – And that’s inside his brain? | 发展进他的大脑里了吗 |
[33:13] | – Yeah. And once the brain’s in trouble, everything goes. | 对 一旦进入大脑 一切就完了 |
[33:16] | They think it’s this virus called JC. | 他们认为是一种称作JC的病毒 |
[33:19] | Thanks Leona. – Hi, Jill. | – 谢了 莱昂那 – 嗨 吉尔 |
[33:24] | – And because Colin’s so weak he can’t fight it off, | 科林因为太虚弱 无法抵抗 |
[33:28] | so the virus goes crazy. | 所以病毒发展得很严重 |
[33:32] | He’s going senile, like old people and he’s only 24. | 他非常衰弱 像个老年人一样 可他才24岁啊 |
[33:40] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[33:41] | Just be nice. | 你态度要好点 |
[33:42] | – Hey, I’m always nice. | 我态度一直都很好啊 |
[33:47] | Hi there. La! | 嗨 咋样 |
[33:48] | – La. | 咋样 |
[33:49] | – La. He’s taught me, see? La! | 咋样 他刚教我的 咋样 |
[33:52] | – We’ll go and get a coffee. | 我们去买咖啡 |
[33:53] | – Don’t mind me, I can sit here. | 不用管我 我就留在这里 |
[33:54] | – No, best not have too many. | 这里最好别呆太多人 |
[33:56] | Be right back, do you want anything? | 那我们去去就来 你要喝什么吗 |
[33:57] | – I’m fine thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:03] | – Do you know what Jill said, “Be nice.” | 你知道吉尔刚刚让我态度好点吗 |
[34:05] | Like I’m horrible. | 好像我人很差劲一样 |
[34:06] | – I can’t imagine what she means. | 真不知道她是啥意思 |
[34:09] | – So, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[34:10] | How’s things? | 一切都好吗 |
[34:12] | I saw David Dukes, he sent his love. | 我见到大卫·杜克斯了 他还向你问好呢 |
[34:14] | He said, “Get well soon.” | 他祝你早日康复 |
[34:15] | And Ruth and Steven Jones says hello. | 露丝和史蒂文·琼斯也都向你问好 |
[34:18] | – God, this is weird. | 老天 这也太奇怪了 |
[34:19] | Richie’s being nice to me. | 里奇竟然对我态度这么好 |
[34:21] | Am I that bad? | 我没那么差劲吧 |
[34:22] | – Oi, cheeky. | 脸皮可真厚 |
[34:24] | – I really must be dyin’. | 我肯定是要死了 |
[34:26] | – Oh Gladys, don’t. | 格拉迪斯 别这样 |
[34:28] | – Oh, he’s devil may care today. | 别说不吉利的话 |
[34:30] | – Did they say we had a meeting of the Pink Palace. | 他们告诉你我们对粉色宫殿的决定了吗 |
[34:32] | We said we can’t have your mum paying the rent | 我们决定不能让你妈妈来付房租 |
[34:34] | and we refuse to move anyone else in. | 我们也不会其他人住进来 |
[34:36] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[34:37] | But Ash can pay a bit more and Jill | 不过阿什和吉尔可以多付一点 |
[34:39] | and I’ll get myself some bar work, | 我可以在酒吧多打些工 |
[34:41] | so your bed’s still there for when you come home. | 这样等你回家的时候 你的房间还会在 |
[34:44] | – I do miss you. | 我好想你们 |
[34:46] | – We miss you. | 我们也想你 |
[34:47] | – We really do. | 我们真的想你 |
[34:49] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[34:50] | – Even though you never said a word. | 就算你从未表达过 |
[34:52] | We miss you not sayin’ it. | 我们也想念如此不善表达的你 |
[34:53] | – I miss you hopping out of the shower in the morning | 我想念你早上冲澡后的样子 |
[34:55] | ’cause I always thought you looked so sexy. | 因为我一直觉得你很性感 |
[34:57] | – Right, good well. | 好吧 说的对 |
[35:00] | I am. | 我就是很性感 |
[35:01] | – Oh, it’s all coming out now. | 终于要一吐心声了 |
[35:02] | – I always fancied him. | 我一直都很喜欢他的 |
[35:04] | Did you not know? | 你不知道的吗 |
[35:06] | – Uh, no, I never did. | 不 我一直都不知道 |
[35:07] | But you’re wise, Colin, I’ll give you that. | 不过你很具慧眼嘛 科林 |
[35:09] | You’ve got very good taste. | 你的品位很高 |
[35:11] | – You’d walk around in that towel. | 你披着那条浴巾走来走去 |
[35:12] | I’d take myself off and have a wank. | 让我欲火焚身只能撸管解决 |
[35:14] | – Right, okay. | 行吧 这 |
[35:15] | – Oh, I’m sorry, he can’t quite see the line sometimes. | 很抱歉 他说话有时候没轻没重的 |
[35:18] | Stop it now, love. | 别说了 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | – Colin, did I tell you I went into Printalux the other day? | 科林 我跟你讲过我遇上普乐的事了吗 |
[35:21] | – You look good right now. | 你现在就很性感 |
[35:26] | – Oh my God. – No, Colin don’t. | – 天呐 – 不要啊 科林 |
[35:27] | – Colin, there’s people here, love. | 科林 大家都在呢 宝贝 |
[35:29] | – We should go. – Colin, stop it. | – 我们先走吧 – 科林 别这样 |
[35:30] | Stop it! – All right now. | – 别这样 – 好了 |
[35:32] | Let’s get everyone out. | 大家都出去 |
[35:33] | Quick as you can. Thank you. | 马上出去 谢谢 |
[35:35] | On your feet, don’t stare folks, come on. | 快起来 别看了老兄 快走 |
[35:39] | Show’s over. | 探视结束 |
[35:40] | Off we go. Thank you. | 我们这就走 谢谢 |
[35:43] | – Why does it have to be so cruel? | 为什么要这么残酷 |
[35:45] | It’s bad enough he’s dying and now this. | 让他死已经够残忍了 为什么还要这样子 |
[35:50] | For Christ sake why? | 上帝啊 到底是为什么 |
[36:13] | – Mr. Ashwin Mukherjee, please. | 阿什文·慕克吉先生 |
[36:18] | – Rosco Babatunde. | 罗斯科·巴布吞德 |
[36:20] | – Mr. Richard Tozer. | 理查德·陶泽先生 |
[36:22] | And then make an appointment to come back at the desk. | 然后约好下次来访的时间 |
[36:25] | Should have the results in six weeks, | 六周之内应该会有结果 |
[36:27] | so within those six weeks it’s best to be sensible. | 所以在这六周之内 不要胡思乱想 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[36:36] | – Oh yes, the M25 is a huge opportunity, | M25高速公路的修建 无论对伦敦 |
[36:39] | not just for London but for the whole country. | 还是全国来说 都是一个巨大的机遇 |
[36:43] | It represents a benefit. | 会带来一系列好处 |
[36:46] | I think we can probably assume that, | 我们有理由假设 |
[36:49] | we’re gonna become a focal point, | 我们将会成为焦点 |
[36:52] | a place of ambition for the whole world. | 一个聚焦全世界宏图壮志之地 |
[36:55] | – The leader of opposition | 反对党领袖 |
[36:57] | is demanding an immediate investigation | 要求对崛起之战 |
[36:59] | in the rising battle. | 进行立即调查 |
[38:21] | – They were strangers to me. | 他们对我来说就是陌生人 |
[38:25] | They were strangers to life. | 他们对生活一无所知 |
[38:27] | Now they’re nothing but clothes | 如今他们只不过是破布之下的 |
[38:29] | and meat and a stink upon the breeze. | 一团在风中散发着恶臭的肉 |
[38:32] | But give the child to me, | 但是把孩子给我吧 |
[38:34] | give me the stranger’s child. | 将陌生人的孩子给我 |
[38:37] | I ask you, sir. | 我求你了 先生 |
[38:40] | Give the stranger’s child to me. | 将陌生人的孩子给我 |
[38:44] | Okay, I’ll be there at 12. | 好的 我会12点到 |
[38:46] | Thanks. Thanks, Thanks. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[38:50] | I got it! | 角色归我了 |
[38:52] | 12 weeks! £130 quid a week! | 一共12周 每周130英镑 |
[38:56] | – There’s one thing I should tell you, | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[38:57] | because somebody else inevitably will, | 因为就算我不说你以后也会知道 |
[39:00] | it really doesn’t matter but you were the second choice. | 虽然这根本不重要 但其实你是第二选择 |
[39:03] | – I don’t care. | 我不在乎啊 |
[39:03] | As long as I got it. | 只要归我演就行 |
[39:05] | – They wanted that Donald Basset. | 他们本来选了唐纳德·巴塞特 |
[39:07] | You know the one who got The Chimney Sweep? | 就是出演《扫烟囱的人》的那位 |
[39:10] | – Oh, I know him, yeah. | 我知道他 对 |
[39:12] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[39:13] | What, did he turn it down? | 怎么 他拒绝了吗 |
[39:15] | – Uh, not exactly. | 那倒不是 |
[39:17] | Turns out he’s gone home. | 他说他要回家了 |
[39:19] | For good. | 不再回来 |
[39:21] | – What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:21] | He’s given up? | 他放弃了吗 |
[39:23] | – There’s a lot of boys who go home these days. | 最近有很多男孩子都回家了 |
[39:26] | More and more of them, every month, going home. | 每个月都有越来越多的人回家 |
[39:30] | And I don’t think we’ll ever see them again, do you? | 我觉得我们再也见不到他们了 你觉得呢 |
[39:34] | Richie, promise me, don’t go home. | 里奇 向我保证你不会回家 |
[40:04] | – Mr Ashwin Mukherjee. | 阿什文·慕克吉先生 |
[40:11] | – Rosco Babatunde, please. | 罗斯科·巴布吞德 |
[40:14] | – Richard Tozer. | 理查德·陶泽 |
[40:17] | – It’s good news. | 好消息 |
[40:18] | There’s no sign of HIV. | 没有艾滋病毒的迹象 |
[40:19] | You’re all clear. | 你们都很干净 |
[40:21] | – And yep, there’s nothing to worry about. | 都正常 无需担心 |
[40:23] | The test came back negative. | 结果是阴性的 |
[40:25] | – You are fucking kidding me? | 你是开玩笑的吗 |
[40:29] | No way, seriously? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[40:31] | I’ve had everyone, that’s not fair! | 我跟所有人都上过床 这不公平啊 |
[40:42] | – And it was a good show I think. | 我觉得演出很成功 |
[40:44] | We always have one or two people walking out | 当断头台落下的时候 |
[40:46] | when the guillotine comes down | 一般会有一两个人起身离场 |
[40:47] | but we had about six tonight. | 但今天晚上有六位 |
[40:49] | So that was good. | 说明感染力太强了 |
[40:51] | Success. | 大获成功 |
[40:51] | – You had a man faint one week didn’t you? | 你们把有个人都吓晕过去了 |
[40:53] | Fell head first! | 他头先着地的 |
[40:55] | – We did. I told you, remember? | 确实 我告诉过这事 还记得吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:02] | You remember. | 你记得 |
[41:03] | – Yeah, he remembers everything. | 他记得所有事 |
[41:05] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[41:06] | – I think he does. | 我觉得他一直都记得 |
[41:08] | He just stares into space. | 他目光有点呆滞了 |
[41:12] | But let’s give him a rest shall we? | 我们让他休息一会儿吧 |
[41:14] | Time you two went home and got some sleep. | 你们也该回家睡觉了 |
[41:17] | – Goodnight, Colin. | 晚安 科林 |
[41:19] | We’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天再来看你 |
[41:21] | Night darling. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[41:23] | – I asked back home about the funeral service. | 我问过家乡那边的殡葬公司 |
[41:25] | Well it has to be done. | 总是要考虑到这步的 |
[41:26] | There’s one firm, they’ve had my mam, | 有一家公司 他们办过我妈妈 |
[41:29] | my nan and my great grandmother and they said no. | 我外婆和我奶奶的葬礼 但是他们拒绝了我 |
[41:31] | They said absolutely not. | 他们回复说绝对不行 |
[41:33] | They said their staff | 因为他们的员工 |
[41:34] | didn’t think it was safe to handle a body with AIDS. | 认为处理一具艾滋病人的尸体不安全 |
[41:38] | The man in charge, I’ve known him for 35 years | 我已经认识那个经理35年了 |
[41:41] | and he said no. | 他却拒绝了我 |
[41:43] | He said try Cardiff. | 他让我去加的夫碰碰运气 |
[41:45] | So I tried Cardiff, | 我去了加的夫 |
[41:46] | the man said it might be possible, | 那里的人说有可能 |
[41:49] | but the cremation would have to be done | 但必须排在那天最后一个 |
[41:51] | at the very end of the day, | 火化 |
[41:52] | possibly night for fear of contamination. | 或许要等到深夜 因为怕污染空气 |
[41:56] | So there we are. | 所以一切只能这样 |
[41:57] | We won’t have a buffet, | 不能招待大家吃自助餐 |
[41:58] | we’ll have a supper with very few people I suspect. | 我们只能和少数几人吃个晚饭 |
[42:01] | – Oh Eileen, I’m so sorry. | 艾琳 我真的很难过 |
[42:03] | – Oh, what happens happens. | 事已至此 |
[42:05] | I’ll miss you too my loves. | 我会很想念你们的 |
[42:10] | – I don’t suppose we’ll ever find out who gave it to him. | 我想我们永远也查不出是谁传染给他的了 |
[42:13] | – I know, but it’s not like that, Ash. | 我知道 但不能这么想 阿什 |
[42:15] | Don’t go looking for a villain, | 这件事里没有坏人 |
[42:16] | it will just be some bloke. | 他也只是个普通男人 |
[42:21] | – Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:45] | – Hello, I’m Colin. | 嗨 我是科林 |
[42:46] | – Well don’t just stand there, in you come. | 别傻站着了 快进来吧 |
[42:49] | That’s a good lad. | 小伙子很不错嘛 |
[42:50] | That’s Mike and my lad, Ross. | 这是麦克和我儿子 罗斯 |
[42:52] | – You makin’ friends? | 你们俩会相处得很开心的 |
[42:55] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[42:55] | – See now, lucky them I say. | 看到没 我就说他们合得来 |
[42:58] | drinks? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[43:08] | – We’re out tonight you two, | 今晚我们俩要出门 |
[43:10] | we’re going to see that Canonball Run. | 要去看《炮弹飞车》 |
[43:12] | If you boys are in I can leave some cheese | 如果你们待在家的话 我会在冰箱里 |
[43:13] | and crackers in the fridge if that’s okay? | 给你留点奶酪和薯片 可以吗 |
[43:16] | – I’ll be in, yeah. | 我呆在家 |
[43:17] | I’ll stay in. | 我也会在家 |
[43:19] | I’m always in on a Thursday night. | 我周四晚上都会在家的 |
[43:23] | Are you out every Thursday night? | 你们每周四晚上都出门吗 |
[43:25] | – Oh, we tend to be, yeah. | 基本上是这样 |
[43:27] | It’s what Mike and me call our cinema club. | 麦克和我称之为我们的电影之夜 |
[43:29] | – Okay. Good to know, thanks. | 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[43:34] | – Shut up, you little bender. | 闭嘴 你这个假娘们 |
[43:37] | – Yeah! | 爽 |
[43:38] | – I don’t care, you’ve got it wrong. | 我不管 你们肯定弄错了 |
[43:40] | My son is a normal man, | 我儿子是个正常人 |
[43:42] | he’s not one of those filthy dirty queers! | 他不是那种肮脏的基佬 |
[43:45] | Whatever is wrong with him, I’m telling you… | 不管他有什么问题 我告诉你 |
[43:55] | – Night then. La. | 晚安啦 |
[43:56] | – La. | 安啦 |
[44:29] | – Hello. Hi, hi there. | 喂 嗨 你好 |
[44:33] | – I’m sorry darling… | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[44:36] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[44:37] | – Okay. | 天 |
[44:40] | Oh bless him. I’m so sorry. | 愿上帝保佑他 我很抱歉 |
[44:47] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[45:12] | Was he all right? | 他走的时候还好吗 |
[45:14] | Did he wake up? | 他有醒过吗 |
[45:23] | – Mr Richard Tozer! | 理查德·陶泽先生 |
[45:26] | Have we got a Richard Tozer? | 这里有人叫理查德·陶泽吗 |
[45:54] | * There’s no time for us * | 时日已不多 |
[46:01] | * There’s no place for us * | 亦无立命之所 |
[46:07] | * What is this thing that builds our dreams * | 是何物构筑了你我梦想 |
[46:14] | * Yet slips away from us * | 却又从你我身旁流逝 |
[46:23] | * Who wants to live forever * | 是否有人想长生不老 |