时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:07] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:09] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 效力于她 |
[00:11] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:12] | The only problem? They think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:15] | Now I’m juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:18] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:23] | Yes, it’s… it’s perfect. | 没错 这太完美了 |
[00:26] | – It’s… – I love it, India. | -这 -我爱死这条裙子了 英蒂安 |
[00:28] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[00:28] | – That sketch is mine, and I… no! – Jane! | -那个设计草图是我画的 -简 |
[00:31] | – It’s mine! – No, it’s mine! | -我画的 -不 是我画的 |
[00:33] | Both of you stop it this instant! | 你俩都别再闹了 |
[00:34] | It feels kinda weird to go to a party without her. | 如果没和她一起参加派对 感觉怪怪的 |
[00:37] | You’d rather not go to a party with me, | 你更想要跟她一起参加派对 |
[00:39] | than go to one without Jane? | 而不是跟我 |
[00:41] | You can dress up all you want, but you’re still trash, too. | 即便衣着光鲜靓丽 你依然是一根废柴 |
[00:44] | Just get out. | 滚出去吧 |
[00:46] | Lu. | 露 |
[00:49] | Right. | 很好 |
[00:57] | You’re coming with me. Now. | 你跟我走 快点 |
[00:58] | This is my design. | 这是我的设计 |
[01:00] | I’m so sorry I doubted you, Jane. | 对不起 我质疑过你 简 |
[01:02] | – It’s okay. – Still can’t believe India did this. | -没关系 -不敢相信英蒂安会那么做 |
[01:04] | India, you and I, | 英蒂安 咱俩之间 |
[01:06] | it’s over. | 玩完了 |
[01:15] | We all have baggage, | 每个人都有行李箱 |
[01:17] | the stuff we always carry with us. | 我们总把它带在身边 |
[01:22] | But what are the essentials, | 究竟哪些是必需品 |
[01:23] | the things we simply can’t live without? | 离了它们我们就活不了 |
[01:27] | And what are the things that we’d be better off leaving behind? | 而哪些又是冗杂多余之物呢 |
[01:32] | It’s hard to know what’s in your own baggage | 除非你打开行李箱好好看看 |
[01:34] | until you take a closer look. | 否则你很难知道里面都装了些什么 |
[02:05] | Janey, | 小简 |
[02:06] | I thought this whole weekend camping trip was only for one night. | 我想这个周末露营活动也就在外过一夜吧 |
[02:10] | It is. | 对啊 |
[02:12] | But, you know, I just want to be prepared. | 不过 你懂的 我就想准备充分一点 |
[02:14] | This is Nick’s and my first camping trip together | 这是我和尼克第一次共赴露营 |
[02:15] | and I want everything to go perfectly. | 我希望一切都十全十美 |
[02:18] | I don’t want to leave anything to chance. | 我不想留下任何遗憾 |
[02:21] | Nervous, huh? | 心如小鹿撞吧 |
[02:23] | No. I… | 没有啊 我 |
[02:25] | On a scale of one to 10? | 紧张程度一到十 你给自己打几分 |
[02:29] | Twelve. | 十二分 |
[02:31] | What if I mess things up? | 我要是搞砸了怎么办啊 |
[02:32] | Aw, you won’t. | 你不会搞砸的 |
[02:33] | And, you know, if you do, | 退一万步说 就算你搞砸了 |
[02:36] | at least you’ll be well-dressed. | 至少你还穿得漂漂亮亮的 |
[02:38] | I’m just glad you’re gonna be there. | 很高兴你也去参加露营 |
[02:40] | Right. About that. | 对啊 露营 |
[02:43] | I might not go. | 我可能不去了 |
[02:44] | What? Why? | 不去了 为什么 |
[02:46] | Because Lulu’s going. | 因为露露会去啊 |
[02:48] | And I haven’t talked to her since Nick’s party. | 自尼克的派对之后 我就没跟她说过话 |
[02:50] | Has she tried to call? | 她给你打过电话吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah, she left me like a bunch of messages. | 打过 她还给我发过很多短信 |
[02:54] | What did she say? | 她都说什么了 |
[02:55] | That she’s sorry about what happened the other night. | 她对那天晚上的事情感到抱歉 |
[02:58] | Whatever. You know, it doesn’t make any difference. | 随便了 你知道 她这么做于事无补 |
[03:01] | Look, Billy. I know you’re mad at Lulu. | 听着 比利 我知道你对露露很生气 |
[03:04] | And I agree she should have left with you at the party. | 我同意 她应该和你一起离开那个派对 |
[03:06] | But, you know, eventually you’re gonna have to talk to her. | 但你知道的 你早晚都要跟她讲话 |
[03:09] | Are you seriously trying | 你现在在认真劝 |
[03:10] | to patch things up with me and Lulu right now? | 我和露露重修旧好吗 |
[03:14] | But I will give the girl credit for one thing. | 但是我敢确定一件事 |
[03:18] | She’s not giving up. | 她没有放弃你们的感情 |
[03:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[03:27] | Hi, Tommy. Is Billy home? | 汤米 比利在家吗 |
[03:28] | No. Who are you? | 不在 你是谁啊 |
[03:31] | I’m Lulu. | 我是露露 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[03:34] | I’m Billy’s girlfriend. | 我是比利的女朋友 |
[03:37] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[03:39] | Did you guys just meet? | 你们刚开始交往吗 |
[03:41] | No. We’ve been dating for a while. | 不 我们约会有一段时间了 |
[03:43] | Really? I didn’t know Billy had a girlfriend. | 真的吗 我都不知道比利有个女朋友呢 |
[03:47] | Can you just tell him I stopped by? | 你能转告他我来过吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, sure thing. | 好啊 没问题 |
[03:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:54] | Hey. | 等等 |
[03:57] | What was your name again? | 再次请教一下 你叫什么名字 |
[04:00] | Lulu. | 露露 |
[04:09] | What’s a funny opening line for sex-ed class? | 怎么给性教育课做个轻松幽默的开场白呢 |
[04:12] | A funny opening line? | 轻松幽默的开场白 |
[04:15] | Sex-ed class is usually so stuffy and awkward. | 性教育课通常都是枯燥乏味 还特尴尬 |
[04:17] | I wanna lead off with a joke. Make it fun. | 我想先给大家讲个笑话 活跃一下气氛 |
[04:20] | Sex-ed classes are not supposed to be fun. | 性教育课不应该轻松幽默 |
[04:23] | I suggest you make it as awkward as possible. Trust me. | 我建议课讲得越尴尬越好 听我的没错 |
[04:27] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:28] | So. Are you excited about the camping trip this weekend? | 想到周末就要去露营了 你兴奋吗 |
[04:31] | I’ve decided to opt out of my chaperoning duties. | 我决定暂时不履行监护人的职责 |
[04:34] | You’re not going? | 你不去吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Camping’s not really my thing. | 不去 我对露营不感冒 |
[04:37] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[04:39] | Well, I’m just not really the outdoors type. | 我不是那种热爱户外运动的人 |
[04:42] | Really? I love camping. | 真的 我挺喜欢露营 |
[04:45] | I feel like it’s a chance to just become one with nature. | 我觉得露营是一个亲近大自然的好机会 |
[04:48] | Yeah. That doesn’t sound appealing to me at all. | 没错 但这个理由不够吸引我 |
[04:51] | But I hope you have fun. | 不过我还是希望你玩得开心 |
[04:53] | Hey, Rita! Think fast. | 丽塔 你要的零食 |
[04:56] | – Thanks, Todd. – Are those the right size? | -谢了 陶德 -我买对包装了吧 |
[04:58] | Yep. They’re perfect. | 买对了 很好 |
[04:59] | Great. Hey, Ben. | 那就好 嗨 本 |
[05:01] | Mr. Hunter. | 亨特先生 |
[05:03] | Come on. You can call me Todd. | 太见外了 你可以叫我陶德 |
[05:04] | Okay. Todd. What’s with the perfectly sized marshmallows? | 好吧 陶德 那包棉花糖是怎么回事 |
[05:08] | Oh, they’re for the s’mores this weekend. | 是为了周末的全麦饼干三明治准备的 |
[05:10] | Rita loves s’mores, so… | 丽塔很爱全麦饼干三明治 所以 |
[05:11] | She does? | 她真的喜欢吗 |
[05:13] | I mean, I knew that. | 我的意思是 我早就知道了 |
[05:14] | You did? | 你知道 |
[05:15] | Yeah. You must’ve told me | 是啊 你一定早就跟我说过 |
[05:17] | when we were having drinks the other night. | 有天晚上我们一起喝酒的时候你说过 |
[05:21] | Okay. Um, listen, Rita, | 好吧 听着 丽塔 |
[05:23] | you save me a seat at the campfire next to you, okay? | 生营火时 帮我留个你身边的位置好吗 |
[05:25] | You bring the marshmallows. | 你带棉花糖 |
[05:27] | I’ll bring the graham crackers and chocolate. | 我带全麦饼干和巧克力 |
[05:28] | And I will bring the strawberries, | 那我就带点草莓 |
[05:30] | so save a seat for me next to you, as well. | 给我也留个位置吧 我要挨着你坐 |
[05:33] | At the fire. On the other side. It’s fine. | 营火晚会 坐你另外一边就好 |
[05:36] | I’m confused. I thought you just said | 我不懂了 我记得你刚刚说 |
[05:39] | you weren’t going on the camping trip. | 你不会参加露营啊 |
[05:40] | I was kidding. I love camping. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 我多爱露营啊 |
[05:43] | I can’t wait. It’s… | 我都迫不及待了 |
[05:45] | It’s really, for me, a chance to become one with nature. | 露营之于我 是亲近大自然的绝佳时机 |
[05:49] | So, I’m gonna go read up right now on which plants I can eat | 我现在就去看看书 哪种植物可食用 |
[05:53] | and which ones will kill me. | 哪种植物一食毙命 |
[05:56] | It’s going to be a really good time. | 露营一定很好玩 |
[05:58] | We’re gonna have… we’re gonna have a lot of fun. | 我们将共度一段美好时光 |
[06:07] | I just don’t see what the big deal is. | 我就是没看出来 这有什么大不了的 |
[06:09] | The big deal is he didn’t | 问题在于 他连他哥哥都没告诉 |
[06:10] | even tell his brother he has a girlfriend. | 说他有女朋友了 |
[06:12] | So? You didn’t tell your dad that you have a boyfriend. | 怎样 你不也没跟你爸说你有男友吗 |
[06:14] | That’s totally different. | 这可不能同日而语 |
[06:16] | – How is that different? – It just is. | -这怎么就不同了 -就是不一样 |
[06:18] | – Okay? – If you say so. | -好吗 -随你怎么说吧 |
[06:21] | He’s coming over here, by the way. | 顺便一提 他正朝这边走来 |
[06:23] | – Don’t turn around. – Who? Billy? | -别扭头看他 -谁 比利 |
[06:25] | Yeah. He’s getting closer. | 就是他 他离这边越来越近了 |
[06:26] | Hey! I said don’t turn around. | 嘿 跟你说了 别扭头 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna go somewhere else. Bye. | 我刚好有事要走了 拜 |
[06:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:38] | I like the new old look. | 我喜欢你这样 崭新的老样子 |
[06:41] | Thanks. You know, I feel like myself again. | 谢了 你懂的 我感觉又做回自己了 |
[06:43] | I’m glad. Did you get my messages? | 我很高兴 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 收到了 |
[06:50] | I’m really sorry about the party, Billy. | 我对派对上发生的事表示抱歉 比利 |
[06:52] | I guess I just panicked. | 我想 我就是当时吓坏了 |
[06:55] | I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. | 我根本不知道自己该干什么 |
[06:56] | You were supposed to stand by me. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[06:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:00] | I thought you were on my side, Lulu. | 我一直以为你是支持我的 露露 |
[07:02] | I am on your side, Billy. | 我是支持你的 |
[07:04] | Just give me another chance and I’ll prove it. | 再给我一次机会吧 我会证明给你看的 |
[07:10] | Look. | 你看 |
[07:12] | How about we put all this behind us for now | 不如我们把这些都抛之脑后 |
[07:15] | and try and have some fun this weekend? | 这周末的露营 我们好好玩玩 |
[07:18] | Can we do that? | 能做到吧 |
[07:23] | Will you be my buddy? | 你能做我的伙伴吗 |
[07:26] | Your buddy? | 你的伙伴 |
[07:27] | Yes. I would like for us to be buddies. | 没错 我希望咱俩成为伙伴 |
[07:31] | Are you sure we’re ready for that? | 你确定我们这么做合适吗 |
[07:32] | I know it’s a big step. | 我知道 这是一个大的跨越 |
[07:34] | The rules of the camping trip | 但是露营条例要求 |
[07:35] | require each student to have a buddy this weekend. | 本周末每个学生都要找一个伙伴 |
[07:37] | – And you want me? – Yes, I do. | -你想让我和你一起 -是啊 没错 |
[07:41] | I think it’ll be good for us to finally have some time together. | 这样我们就终于有时间在一块儿了 |
[07:44] | And what about your brother? | 那你哥怎么办 |
[07:46] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:47] | Ben’s chaperoning, isn’t he? | 本是监护人 对吗 |
[07:48] | Trust me, there is no way Ben is going. | 相信我 本无论如何都不会去的 |
[07:51] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[07:52] | He hates camping. | 他讨厌野营 |
[07:53] | Ever since he was a kid, he’s been terrified of small animals. | 他从小就害怕小动物 |
[07:57] | He’s scared of nature in general. | 笼统地说是畏惧自然 |
[07:58] | He thinks it’s too unpredictable. | 他认为大自然太深不可测了 |
[08:00] | Good news, my fellow campers. | 好消息 我的营员们 |
[08:03] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[08:04] | No! | 不 |
[08:05] | You’re looking at the coolest chaperone ever. | 你们目之所见的就是史上最酷的监护人了 |
[08:09] | Oh, no, no, no. Ben. You hate camping. | 不 不 不 本 你讨厌野营 |
[08:10] | I’m gonna learn to love it. | 我会试着去喜欢上它的 |
[08:11] | You are not qualified to chaperone. | 你不够格当一个监护人 |
[08:13] | Actually, I am, because I’m faculty. | 事实是 我可以 因为我是名教员 |
[08:15] | Okay. Fine. But I think you should know | 好吧 但我认为你该明白 |
[08:16] | what you’re getting yourself into. | 你给自己找了多大的麻烦 |
[08:18] | You’re not gonna scare me, Jane. | 你用不着吓唬我 简 |
[08:19] | There will be numerous small creatures out there. | 那儿会有不可胜数的小生物们 |
[08:22] | Creeping in the dark. | 在黑夜里爬行蠕动 |
[08:24] | And most of them bite. I’m just saying. | 大多数还会咬人 我只是说说哦 |
[08:26] | How small? | 有多小 |
[08:28] | Tiny. | 极小 |
[08:32] | No. I can do this. | 不 我可以胜任的 |
[08:34] | No, you don’t have to do this. | 不 你没必要这么做啊 |
[08:35] | Yes, I do. I just need to find a buddy. | 我有 我只需要找到一个同伴 |
[08:37] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | So much for that time alone. | 看来独处的机会渺茫了啊 |
[08:53] | Fashion week is upon us | 时尚周就在眼前 |
[08:55] | and Donovan is expecting perfection. | 多诺万追求的是完美无缺 |
[08:58] | And this is nowhere near perfection. | 而这根本不能同完美相提并论 |
[09:01] | It is a competitive job market out there, people. | 现在的职场竞争是相当激烈的 各位 |
[09:03] | A cold, hard world, | 一个残酷的 严苛的世界 |
[09:06] | and I would hate for you to have to enter it. | 而我不会想要看到你们成为其中的一员 |
[09:11] | Get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[09:14] | Well, that was inspiring. | 那可真是激人上进啊 |
[09:17] | It must be so frustrating for her. | 这对她来说打击重大 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:21] | Well, every time we preview a new line, | 每次我们推出了新的设计 |
[09:22] | Beau Bronn beats us to the punch. | 宝儿·布劳恩都会给我们重重一击 |
[09:24] | Yeah. It’s frustrating for all of us, India. | 是啊 这使我们都很受挫 英蒂安 |
[09:27] | That’s what I meant. | 我想表达的就是这个 |
[09:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Look, Jeremy, | 听我说 杰里米 |
[09:36] | I know things have been a little tense between us | 我知道自从上周的礼裙那事儿之后 |
[09:38] | since that whole wedding dress debacle last week. | 我们之间的关系变得有些紧张 |
[09:42] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿下你吧 |
[09:43] | I booked that place upstate for the weekend. | 周末我把州北的那个地方订下了 |
[09:45] | – You know, the one… – India. | -你知道 就是那个 -英蒂安 |
[09:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:49] | I told you. It’s over. | 我说过 我们结束了 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:54] | And I’m totally fine with that. I just thought | 我很好啊 我只是想 |
[09:57] | if you didn’t have plans this weekend… | 如果你这周末没别的安排的话… |
[09:59] | I have plans this weekend. | 我周末有安排了 |
[10:11] | We haven’t had a chance to spend a lot of time together. | 我们没有多少时间能够在一起 |
[10:13] | You know? Just us. | 我是说两个人的那种 |
[10:14] | So this is like your first romantic getaway? | 所以这是你们的第一次浪漫逃亡了哦 |
[10:17] | It’s not exactly a romantic getaway. | 也不是啦 |
[10:21] | Well, it can be if you want it to be. | 哎哟 事在人为嘛 |
[10:23] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:25] | I’m just glad I finally get some actual time with him. | 我只是很开心终于有时间陪他了 |
[10:29] | Jane Quimby. You really like this guy. | 简·昆比 你真的很喜欢那个家伙啊 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I really do. | 是啊 真心的 |
[10:34] | Tell me more. | 再和我说说 |
[10:35] | Honestly? I’m kind of nervous talking about him right now. | 老实说 说到他我真是有些紧张啊 |
[10:39] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是不是不太好 |
[10:40] | No, no, no. That is a very good thing. | 不 不 不 这是个非常好的事情 |
[10:43] | I just want this weekend to go well. | 我只是希望这周末能够顺利度过 |
[10:45] | Until recently, our timing hasn’t been great. | 时至近日 我们俩的时间都一直对不上 |
[10:48] | So, is he cute? | 那 他帅吗 |
[10:50] | Uh, he’s really incredibly cute. | 简直帅呆了 |
[10:53] | And smart. And sweet. | 很聪明 很贴心 |
[10:56] | And the best part about him is he likes me. | 最棒的是他喜欢我 |
[10:59] | What’s not to like? | 没理由不喜欢啊 |
[11:01] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢谢啦 卡特 |
[11:02] | Look, trust me, you are going to have a fabulous weekend. | 相信我 你会拥有一个超美好的周末的 |
[11:06] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待哦 |
[11:12] | Gray, can I have a word with you? | 格雷 有空听我说两句吗 |
[11:14] | What do you want, India? | 你想说什么 英蒂安 |
[11:16] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[11:18] | Who are you sending to Beverly Hills this weekend | 这周末你会派谁去比弗利山庄 |
[11:20] | to take a look at the new store location? | 进行新店的选址呢 |
[11:22] | Someone from business affairs. | 商务部的某个人 |
[11:24] | Why? | 有问题吗 |
[11:25] | If it’s okay, I’d like to go instead. | 如果可以的话 我愿意替他分担 |
[11:29] | I think it’s important for us | 我认为我们有必要 |
[11:31] | to be familiar with the store locations. | 熟悉新店的地址 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:35] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[11:42] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 |
[11:43] | I am. | 是啊 |
[11:45] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[11:47] | I’d like to bring an assistant with me. | 我还想带一个助手和我一起去 |
[11:49] | Just in case anything unexpected comes up. | 只是以防有什么不测的 |
[11:52] | Whom did you have in mind? | 你有合适的人选了吗 |
[11:57] | Me? | 我 |
[11:58] | Yes, you. | 没错 你 |
[12:00] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[12:02] | India requested you personally. | 英蒂安私下要求的 |
[12:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:05] | Why would India want me to go anywhere with her? | 她怎么会愿意我跟着她去哪儿呢 |
[12:08] | Exactly. | 这就是问题所在 |
[12:09] | So, do you want me to go? | 所以 你想让我跟她去吗 |
[12:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:13] | But I have this really important… | 但我有些很重要… |
[12:15] | Tell me something, Jane. | 和我说说 简 |
[12:17] | Do you trust India? | 你相信英蒂安吗 |
[12:18] | I’m not sure if… | 我不确定是否… |
[12:20] | Just answer the question. | 你只需要回答我 |
[12:22] | She’s… | 她 |
[12:25] | a little shady. | 是有些可疑啦 |
[12:26] | I agree. How long have you had these suspicions? | 我同意 你有这些猜疑多久了 |
[12:29] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no. I’m not suspicious. | 不 不 不 不 我不是怀疑 |
[12:32] | I just think she’s | 我只是觉得她 |
[12:35] | a little shady. | 有点阴险 |
[12:36] | Which is why I want you to go with her this weekend. | 这也是我想让你周末和她一起的原因 |
[12:38] | I need you to keep an eye on her. | 我需要你替我盯住她 |
[12:39] | I want you with her every minute. | 每分每秒 |
[12:41] | I can’t take a chance right now. | 我现在不能冒任何险 |
[12:43] | If India is up to something shady, | 如果英蒂安企图耍什么小手段 |
[12:45] | I want to know about it. | 我必须得知道 |
[12:48] | Oh. But I think that you could… | 但我认为你可以… |
[12:49] | That’ll be all. | 就这么定了 |
[12:58] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我啦 |
[12:59] | Hey. Where are you? The bus is about to leave. | 你在哪儿呢 校车快开了 |
[13:03] | Change of plans. | 计划有变动 |
[13:05] | Let me guess. The internship? | 让我猜猜 实习的事 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. Something really important came up | 我很抱歉 突然有些很重要的事 |
[13:10] | and it looks like I have to work all weekend. | 看起来我周末得忙工作了 |
[13:12] | – Great. – I know. | -好吧 -我知道 |
[13:13] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:15] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不 别担心这个了 |
[13:16] | I mean, I should expect this sort of thing by now, right? | 我早该想到会有这种事的 不是吗 |
[13:19] | Trust me. I would much rather be with you this weekend. | 相信我 我更想周末能和你在一起 |
[13:22] | It’s work. | 只是因为工作 |
[13:24] | I really wish I could go camping. I just… | 我真的希望我能去野营 我只是… |
[13:26] | Can’t. Again. | 又 来不了了 |
[13:28] | Don’t worry. | 没关系 |
[13:29] | Have a great weekend, Jane. | 周末愉快 简 |
[13:46] | Jane’s not coming? | 简不来了 |
[13:48] | Stay out of it, Lulu. | 少管闲事 露露 |
[13:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:52] | No, no, wait. I’m sorry. | 不 等等 是我的错 |
[13:54] | I shouldn’t take it out on you. | 我不该这么说你 |
[13:56] | It’s okay. Trust me, I get it. | 这没什么 相信我 我了解 |
[13:59] | Where’s Billy? | 比利呢 |
[14:02] | If I had to guess, | 硬要我猜的话 |
[14:03] | I’d say Jane needed his help with something | 我想是简需要他帮忙之类的 |
[14:05] | and he went running to her. | 于是他就奔她去了 |
[14:08] | What else is new? | 能有什么别的原因吗 |
[14:12] | Hey, let me help you with that. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[14:14] | Thank you, Ben. | 谢谢你 本 |
[14:15] | You are welcome, Rita Shaw. | 不客气 丽塔·肖 |
[14:18] | I’m really glad you changed your mind about coming this weekend. | 我真的很高兴你改变主意来参加这次野营 |
[14:21] | So am I. It should be interesting. | 我也是 这会很有趣的 |
[14:24] | As long as there are no unforeseen incidents. | 只要不出现什么意外状况的话 |
[14:26] | Like squirrels attacking the campsite? | 像松鼠突袭营地那样的 |
[14:28] | I don’t even… | 我甚至… |
[14:28] | I don’t know why you would even joke about something like that. | 我不知道为什么你要拿这种事情开玩笑 |
[14:31] | So where’s Jane? I haven’t seen her. | 简在哪 没见她人啊 |
[14:33] | Yeah, her internship decided to kidnap her for the weekend. | 她的实习这周末绑票了她 |
[14:37] | That’s been happening a lot. | 这类事好像很多啊 |
[14:39] | Yeah, it has. | 确实如此 |
[14:40] | I mean, I know she loves it and everything. | 我知道她很热爱这份工作 |
[14:43] | But it’s kind of taken over her life. | 但这扰乱了她的生活 |
[14:46] | I’m here to help if you need it. | 我愿意随时为你提供帮助 |
[14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | So do you, um, | 那么 你 |
[14:52] | wanna sit together on the bus? | 愿意在车上和我坐一块儿吗 |
[14:56] | Todd already asked me to sit with him. | 托德已经邀请我同坐了 |
[14:58] | Of course he did. | 当然 当然 |
[15:00] | Then who am I gonna sit with? | 那我和谁坐呢 |
[15:03] | You ready for some fun, Quimby? | 想找点乐子吗 昆比 |
[15:05] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为啥穿成这样啊 |
[15:07] | Do you know how to tie a bowline knot? | 你知道怎么打活结吗 |
[15:08] | No, I do not. | 不 不知道 |
[15:10] | Todd taught me the five essential camping knots. | 陶德教了我五种基本露营用结的打法 |
[15:12] | Did you know he volunteered in the Peace Corps? | 你知道他还志愿加入了和平队吗 |
[15:14] | Of course he did. | 当然啦 |
[15:18] | Why are we not moving? | 怎么还不开车呀 |
[15:23] | Nice of you to join us, Billy. | 比利 欢迎欢迎 |
[15:25] | Better late than never. Right, Mr. Quimby? | 迟到好过跳票 对吧 昆比先生 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:29] | What… why? Why? | 干啥呢…为什么 |
[15:30] | – Double cinch knot. – Oh. | -这是双保险结 -天呐 |
[15:34] | Hi, Lulu. Sorry I’m late. | 露露 抱歉我迟到了 |
[15:35] | That was cutting it kind of close. | 还真是准点呐 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I know, I didn’t think I was gonna make it. | 是啊 我知道 我还以为赶不上了呢 |
[15:40] | Neither did I. | 我也这样以为 |
[15:44] | So, why did you want to take me this weekend? | 为什么这周要带我去呢 |
[15:46] | To assist. | 做助手啊 |
[15:47] | You could’ve taken anybody. | 那可以带别人啊 |
[15:48] | Yes. But I wanted to take a nobody. | 没错 但我想带个菜鸟去 |
[15:53] | We’re not gonna make the flight anyway. | 反正我们也赶不上飞机了 |
[15:55] | We’re fine. | 没事的 |
[15:56] | We’re never gonna make it. | 我们赶不上的 |
[15:57] | The plane leaves in, like, eight minutes. | 再过八分钟飞机就起飞了 |
[15:59] | The plane leaves when we tell it to leave. | 我们不到飞机不会起飞的 |
[16:03] | What? Why would they… | 什么 他们为什么要… |
[16:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:41] | Okay. You’ve seen our three most exclusive listings. | 好的 我们的白金会员场地你们都看过了 |
[16:46] | Now comes the tough part. | 现在纠结的是 |
[16:48] | Choosing. | 如何选择 |
[16:50] | Well, I think they’re all fabulous. | 我认为它们都很不错 |
[16:51] | Of course they were. | 当然啦 |
[16:52] | Jane, which one do you like? | 简 你喜欢哪一款 |
[16:54] | You’re asking me? | 你是在问我吗 |
[16:56] | Well, you seem to have an opinion on everything. | 你不是对啥都有意见吗 |
[17:00] | Well, if I had to choose, | 如果我必须得选的话 |
[17:01] | I’d say my two favorite locations are | 我最喜欢的两个地点分别是 |
[17:04] | the one on Wilshire and the one on Beverly. | 威尔希尔那家还有比弗利这家 |
[17:06] | Let’s send Gray the one on Robertson. | 那我们就让格雷住罗伯斯顿那家吧 |
[17:09] | But you just asked me for… | 但你刚不是问我… |
[17:10] | That one was my favorite, too. | 我也喜欢那家 |
[17:11] | You will not be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[17:13] | I’ll just get those papers sent to New York right away. | 我现在就去发资料到纽约 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[17:25] | It says to unfurl the tent. | 说明书上写要打开帐篷 |
[17:29] | I already unfurled it. | 我已经打开了呀 |
[17:30] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:31] | Are there pictures in the manual? | 说明书上有配图吗 |
[17:34] | Yes, but they all look like math, | 有 但是都像数学图 |
[17:35] | so I’m just ignoring them. | 所以我直接跳过了 |
[17:38] | You guys need some help? | 你们需要帮助吗 |
[17:39] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[17:41] | I think that was a yes. | 她应该想说 需要吧 |
[17:44] | Thanks, Billy. | 谢谢你 比利 |
[17:47] | Wow, I wouldn’t have pegged you for the camping type. | 哇 我都不知道你这么会搭帐篷呢 |
[17:49] | Oh, there’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 你不知道的事多着呢 |
[17:51] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[17:53] | Former eagle scout. | 前美国童子军成员 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:57] | No. | 假的 |
[17:59] | So, why were you late for the bus? | 那你为什么迟到 |
[18:02] | Oh, I had to drop Jane off at the train station. | 我得把简送到火车站 |
[18:04] | You know, traffic kind of sucked. | 你懂的 路上特别堵 |
[18:06] | I figured you were with Jane. | 我觉得你是和简在一起 |
[18:08] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:10] | No. I just… | 没 我只是… |
[18:12] | let’s just finish the tent. | 先把帐篷搭好吧 |
[18:20] | All right. That should just about do it. | 好了 帐篷搭好了 |
[18:22] | Wow. It’s perfect. | 哇 简直是完美啊 |
[18:24] | Ha. | 哈 |
[18:25] | Listen. Consider this your home away from home. | 听着 就当这是你的野外之家 |
[18:28] | – I will. Thank you, Todd. – You’re welcome. | -我会的 谢谢你 陶德 -不客气 |
[18:31] | So, is this like a hobby of yours? Tent building? | 这是你的爱好吗 你喜欢搭帐篷 |
[18:33] | No. God, no. | 才不是呢 |
[18:36] | No, I’d say carpentry is sort of my part-time hobby. | 不是 木匠工艺算是我的业余爱好吧 |
[18:40] | I spent a year in Haiti rebuilding homes | 我在海地呆过一年 帮助那些 |
[18:42] | for families who lost everything in that earthquake, so… | 在地震中失去一切的人们重建家园 所以 |
[18:45] | Amazing. I didn’t know you did that. | 太棒了 我都不知道呢 |
[18:48] | Yeah. Yeah. I don’t like to talk about it too much. | 是啊 我不想太高调 |
[18:50] | Yeah, right. | 是 没错 |
[18:52] | Sorry. What’s that, Ben? | 抱歉 你刚说什么呢 本 |
[18:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:57] | Having some tent issues there? | 搭帐篷遇上困难了吗 |
[18:59] | No, no, no. I’m just… | 没有 没有 我只是… |
[19:02] | I’m just taking a break is all. | 中场休息一下而已 |
[19:04] | Okay. Well, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[19:06] | I got Rita’s tent up pretty quick. | 我帮丽塔搭好帐篷了 很快的 |
[19:08] | You need a hand, I’m happy to tackle yours. | 如果你有需要 尽管找我 |
[19:11] | No, I think I can tackle mine just fine. | 不用了 我觉得我能搭好 |
[19:14] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 那也行 |
[19:15] | Hey, listen. Make sure you dispose of those properly. | 听着 别把垃圾乱丢啊 |
[19:18] | Don’t wanna attract any bears. | 把熊引来可不好了 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:23] | Rita, let me show you the upstairs. | 丽塔 我带你参观楼上 |
[19:26] | – Cut it out! – No, I’m serious. | -得了吧 -我说真的呢 |
[19:34] | Hey, Jane. It’s Ben. | 嘿 简 我是本 |
[19:36] | Uh, are there bears wherever I am? | 你知道我这个鬼地方有熊吗 |
[19:41] | Um, I wish you were here. | 真希望你能来 |
[19:44] | I hope you’re not working too hard. | 别工作得太累 |
[19:50] | Hey, Jenkins. You want some potato chips? | 嘿 詹金斯 想来点薯片吗 |
[19:54] | Oh. You look amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[19:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[19:58] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[19:59] | Do you have another meeting? | 你还有会要开吗 |
[20:02] | Again, none of your business. | 再说一次 不关你事 |
[20:08] | I’m meeting with friends, okay? | 我去跟朋友见面 好了吧 |
[20:10] | So, are they like friend | 是那种普通朋友呢 |
[20:11] | friends or are they like business friends? | 还是工作上的合作伙伴 |
[20:14] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[20:15] | It doesn’t matter. I was just wondering. | 不重要 我只是好奇 |
[20:19] | Business friends. | 商业合作伙伴 |
[20:21] | So, it is another meeting. | 那你就是去开会咯 |
[20:23] | Okay. I’m gonna stop asking questions now. | 好吧 我不问了 |
[20:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:28] | What are you going to do? | 你打算做什么 |
[20:29] | I’m probably just gonna hang out in here and watch some TV. | 我可能就呆在这儿 看看电视 |
[20:32] | Do you know they have movies on here that are still in theaters? | 你知道吗 他们这里居然还有院线在播的影片 |
[20:35] | So crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[20:37] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[21:06] | Hey. Can I buy you a drink? | 嘿 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[21:09] | Oh. Um, yeah. | 哦 好啊 |
[21:11] | I’ll take a Shirley Temple. | 给我来杯雪利酒[一种儿童饮料] |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:34] | Hi, India. | 你好啊 英蒂安 |
[21:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[21:37] | I just came down for a drink. | 我就下来喝点东西 |
[21:41] | Go back to the room. | 立刻回房间 |
[21:45] | You’re Beau Bronn. | 你是 宝儿·布劳恩 |
[21:49] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[21:53] | Come join us. | 一起玩吧 |
[22:00] | I didn’t realize that you and India knew each other. | 我不知道你和英蒂安认识呢 |
[22:02] | Oh, we’ve known each other for a long time. | 我们是老相识了 |
[22:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:07] | And what do you do, Christopher? | 那你是做什么的呢 克里斯特福 |
[22:09] | I’m a junior designer at Threads. | 我是线头公司的初级设计师 |
[22:11] | One of our best. | 最佳设计师之一 |
[22:13] | What about you, Jane? Are you a designer? | 简 你呢 你也是设计师吗 |
[22:16] | Well, I’ve always had a passion for… | 我一直对设计有浓厚的兴趣… |
[22:17] | She’s Gray’s assistant. | 她是格雷的助理 |
[22:18] | Yes. I am. | 没错 |
[22:21] | So, Jane, how is Gray doing these days? | 简 格雷最近怎么样 |
[22:23] | She’s busy, obviously. | 明显她很忙啦 |
[22:26] | She always worked too much. | 她是个工作狂 |
[22:29] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[22:30] | – No, you can’t. – Of course she can. | -不行 -当然可以 |
[22:32] | Why does Gray… | 格雷为什么… |
[22:34] | Hate me? | 讨厌我吗 |
[22:35] | I wasn’t gonna put it like that. | 我本来想换个方式说的 |
[22:37] | Jane. That’s extremely personal. | 简 这问题太私人了 |
[22:40] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[22:41] | My relationship with Gray has always been complicated. | 我跟格雷的关系总是很复杂 |
[22:44] | I guess she never really trusted me. | 我想她大概从来就不信任我 |
[22:47] | Looking back, | 现在回想起来 |
[22:48] | I’m not even sure if she trusted me on our wedding day. | 我甚至不确定我们结婚那天是否互相信任 |
[22:52] | Wait! What? | 等等 什么 |
[22:54] | Mmm. Rita. One for you. | 丽塔 这块是你的 |
[22:58] | Jenkins. One for you. | 詹金斯 你拿一块吧 |
[23:02] | How did you get it so golden brown? | 你是怎么把它弄成金棕色的 |
[23:05] | A little thing called timing. | 关键就在于时机 |
[23:07] | Ben, I’ve got one for you, too. | 本 你也有一块哦 |
[23:09] | No thanks. I prefer my s’mores a little well done. | 不了 谢谢 我想先把我的吃完 |
[23:17] | Wow, I am so glad that we get to share this weekend together. | 能在一起过周末真是太开心了 |
[23:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:25] | This is what it’s all about. | 这就是此行的目的所在 |
[23:27] | This is what it’s all about. | 确实是目的所在 |
[23:29] | Who wants to sing some songs? | 谁想要唱唱歌 |
[23:31] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna go check on the kids’ campfire. | 我去检查下孩子们的营火 |
[23:39] | Get a little fresh air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[23:41] | We’re outside, Ben. | 我们就在野外呢 本 |
[23:42] | Are we? And yet I’m suffocating. | 是吗 但我还是觉得憋得慌 |
[23:57] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我直说吧 |
[24:00] | You and Gray were married once? | 你和格雷曾经是夫妻吗 |
[24:04] | Technically, we still are. | 从法律上说 我们仍然是 |
[24:06] | Wait. Right now? | 等等 现在还是吗 |
[24:08] | Gray is currently married? | 格雷现在是已婚 |
[24:11] | To you? | 和你 |
[24:13] | Does she know this? | 她自己知道吗 |
[24:15] | Do you know this? | 你知道吗 |
[24:16] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道了 |
[24:18] | Frankly, I’m surprised she didn’t tell you. | 坦白地说 我很惊讶她没告诉你 |
[24:21] | Did you know this? | 你也知道吗 |
[24:23] | Yes, I did. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[24:26] | It’s like I don’t know Gray at all. | 搞得我像一点也不认识格雷一样了 |
[24:28] | If it makes you feel any better, | 要是能让你好受点的话 |
[24:29] | that’s pretty much what our marriage was like. | 其实我们的婚姻差不多也是这个状态 |
[24:32] | Listen, this was lovely, but I have another meeting. | 我聊得非常开心 但我还有个会 |
[24:35] | India, please think about what I said. | 英蒂安 请考虑下我说的 |
[24:38] | Mmm-hmm. | 好的 |
[24:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:47] | What did he want you to think about? | 他想要你考虑什么 |
[24:48] | – It’s none of… – My business? | -这不关… -我的事吗 |
[24:52] | I told you to stay in the room. | 我告诉你呆在房间里的 |
[24:55] | – You never said that. – It was implied. | -你可没说过 -我暗示了 |
[24:57] | India, I am not staying in the room. | 英蒂安 我才不要呆在房间里 |
[24:58] | You completely ruined my weekend | 因为你带我来这儿 |
[24:59] | by bringing me here. | 你把我的周末完全毁了 |
[25:01] | Why? Did you have plans? | 为什么 你有什么计划吗 |
[25:03] | – Yes, I did. – With a guy? | -是的 我有 -和一个男孩吗 |
[25:05] | With a really good guy. | 和一个很好的男孩 |
[25:06] | He’s not a good guy. | 他可不是什么好男孩 |
[25:08] | – How do you know? – Trust me. | -你怎么知道的 -相信我 |
[25:09] | I know from experience. | 我是经验之谈 |
[25:11] | Uh, you don’t know Nick. | 你根本不认识尼克 |
[25:14] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[25:17] | You were going to spend the weekend with a guy named Nick? | 你是要和一个叫尼克的共度周末吗 |
[25:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:25] | Who did you think I was gonna spend the weekend with? | 那你以为我要和谁过周末 |
[25:27] | Nobody. Nobody. Forget it. | 没谁 没谁 当我没说吧 |
[25:31] | India, what were you doing with Beau Bronn, anyway? | 英蒂安 你和宝儿·布劳恩到底要干什么 |
[25:34] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[25:36] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[25:40] | He asked me to come work for him. | 他想让我去为他工作 |
[25:42] | – And what did you say? – I said no. | -那你怎么回答的 -我拒绝了 |
[25:45] | Then why did you meet with him? | 那干嘛还要和他见面 |
[25:46] | It’s complicated, Jane. | 这很复杂的 简 |
[25:47] | Not everything fits into your | 不是所有事都像你的 |
[25:49] | neat, little, happy assistant box. | 助理工作那样简单快乐 |
[25:50] | And frankly, there’s nothing more to talk about. | 而且坦白地说 没什么可说的了 |
[25:52] | I said no. | 反正我拒绝了 |
[25:54] | Oh, Chris. You’re back. | 噢 克里斯 你又回来了 |
[25:56] | Yeah. Beau gave me the rest of the night off. | 是的 宝儿今晚给我放假了 |
[25:58] | Do you mind if I hang out with you two for a bit? | 介意我和你们再多玩会儿吗 |
[26:00] | Actually, we were just… | 实际上 我们正在… |
[26:02] | Not at all. Let’s get another round. | 一点也不 再上一轮酒 |
[26:08] | But that summer, the kid’s creepy mom wanted revenge | 但是那个夏天 那个孩子的恐怖老妈 |
[26:13] | for what had happened to her son, | 想要为她孩子的遭遇复仇 |
[26:15] | so all the camp counselors got notes that said, | 所以所有野营辅导员都收到了张字条 |
[26:19] | “I know what you did.” | 写着”我知道你们干了什么” |
[26:20] | They were scared. And they had to stay awake | 他们怕极了 所以他们不敢睡觉 |
[26:25] | or the mom would go into their dreams | 怕那位母亲进入他们的梦里 |
[26:28] | and kill them with her knife fingers. | 然后用她的剪刀手杀死他们 |
[26:31] | But they couldn’t stay awake forever. | 但是他们可没法永远不睡觉 |
[26:34] | Eventually, they fell asleep. | 最终 他们还是睡着了 |
[26:37] | And they died. | 然后就死了 |
[26:39] | One at a time. | 每次死一个 |
[26:41] | Out in these very woods. | 那片丛林外面 |
[26:44] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
[26:47] | That happened in these woods? | 就在这片丛林里发生的吗 |
[26:49] | Yup. Pretty scary, huh? | 是的 很吓人 是吧 |
[26:51] | I’ve never been less scared. | 我从未如此害怕 |
[26:55] | You just combined a bunch of scary movies. | 你只不过是结合了一堆恐怖电影而已 |
[26:57] | That didn’t even make sense. | 一点都不合逻辑 |
[26:58] | Not true at all. | 完全不是这样 |
[27:00] | My neighbor’s sister was one of the camp counselors who died. | 我邻居的姐姐就是死去的野营辅导员之一 |
[27:03] | Nice try, coach. | 得了吧 教练 |
[27:04] | Somebody else wanna tell a story? | 还有谁想要说个故事的吗 |
[27:06] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入你们吗 |
[27:06] | Not at all. Have a seat. | 欢迎至极 请坐 |
[27:08] | I know a game we can play. | 我们可以玩一个游戏 |
[27:10] | It’s called who would you save in a sinking canoe? | 叫作”在要沉的小船上你会救谁” |
[27:13] | Sounds scary. | 听起来好可怕 |
[27:15] | No. I’ve heard of this. It’s a trust exercise. | 不 我听过这个游戏 是个信任练习 |
[27:17] | Right. If everyone here were in a really big | 是的 如果这儿的每个人都在一艘 |
[27:20] | sinking canoe, and you could only save one person, | 很大的要沉的小船上 而你只能救一个 |
[27:24] | who would you save? | 你会救谁 |
[27:28] | I’d save everyone. Obviously. | 显然的 我会救所有人的 |
[27:30] | You can’t save everyone. | 你可救不了所有人 |
[27:32] | Yeah. That’s the dilemma. You got to choose somebody. | 是的 这是个困境 你只能选某个人 |
[27:36] | I have a question for Billy. | 我有个问题问比利 |
[27:38] | If you were in a sinking canoe with Jane and me, | 如果你和简还有我在一艘要沉的小船上 |
[27:41] | who would you save? | 你会救谁 |
[27:46] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[27:47] | Okay, this was a bad idea. | 好吧 这主意真糟糕 |
[27:49] | You don’t have to answer that, Billy. | 你不用回答的 比利 |
[27:52] | He doesn’t have to. I already know the answer. | 他不用答了 我已经知道答案了 |
[27:57] | Lulu, wait. | 露露 等等 |
[28:01] | Okay. Who’s ready for another scary story? | 谁想听下一个恐怖故事 |
[28:05] | Hey. What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[28:06] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[28:08] | What’s your problem with Jane? | 简哪里让你不爽了 |
[28:09] | I don’t have a problem with Jane. | 我不是因为简而不高兴 |
[28:11] | I have a problem with the fact that my boyfriend… | 让我不高兴的是我的男朋友 |
[28:15] | if you’re even still my boyfriend, | 如果你还是我的男朋友的话 |
[28:17] | his life revolves around another girl. | 他的生活是在围着另一个女孩转 |
[28:20] | And that girl just happens to be Jane. I mean, come on. | 只不过那个女孩恰好是简罢了 想想看 |
[28:24] | Don’t you think that’s a problem? | 你不认为这很有问题吗 |
[28:25] | – No. – That’s the problem. | -没有 -这就是问题所在 |
[28:28] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我怎么说 |
[28:30] | I want you to say that | 我想你说你选择 |
[28:33] | you choose me over Jane. | 救我而不是救简 |
[28:38] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 我很抱歉 但是我办不到 |
[28:51] | Ooh! Shirley Temple! | 噢 秀兰·邓波儿 |
[28:56] | Best Shirley Temple ever. | 永远都喝秀兰·邓波儿 |
[29:00] | Shirley Temple? You’re hilarious. | 秀兰·邓波儿 你真搞笑 |
[29:03] | And so cute. Isn’t she cute? | 而且很可爱 她是不是很可爱 |
[29:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | She’s taken. | 她名花有主了 |
[29:09] | You have a boyfriend, Jane? | 你有男朋友吗 简 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:12] | Well, maybe, I think. | 好吧 我想我有 |
[29:15] | You know, I’m not really sure. | 知道吗 我不太确定 |
[29:17] | How’s the sex? | 性生活怎么样 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:21] | We haven’t exactly… | 我们还没有… |
[29:23] | There it is. | 这就是了 |
[29:24] | They always like you before you sleep with them. | 他们在上了你之前都爱你爱得要死 |
[29:27] | Sex ruins relationships. | 性爱毁掉了感情 |
[29:29] | You know what ruins relationships? | 你知道是什么毁了感情吗 |
[29:32] | Talking about relationships. | 谈论感情 |
[29:34] | I prefer to keep it simple. Right, Jane? | 我更愿意简单点 是吧 简 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I like it simple. | 是的 我就喜欢简单点的 |
[29:39] | That’s right. No strings. | 对的 没有约束 |
[29:41] | Totally. String-free. | 完全正确 不要约束 |
[29:45] | Because, you know, | 因为你知道的 |
[29:48] | that’s when they stop talking to you, | 当他们不再和你说话的时候 |
[29:50] | when the sex happens. | 就是开始做爱的时候 |
[29:54] | I’m with Jane. | 我同意简 |
[29:55] | Why tie yourself down in a relationship | 在你可以仅仅享受乐趣的时候 |
[29:57] | when you can just have fun. | 为什么要把自己绑在一段感情上呢 |
[30:00] | I could use another Shirley Temple. | 我还想要一杯秀兰·邓波儿 |
[30:03] | I’ll be right back with that. | 我这就去要 |
[30:08] | How come you’ve never slept with this Nick guy? | 为什么你从没和这个叫尼克的家伙睡过呢 |
[30:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:14] | I guess it’s because I’m not sure if he’s the right guy. | 也许因为我不确定他就是那个对的人吧 |
[30:18] | Well, you’re in luck, ’cause | 你真是幸运 因为 |
[30:19] | there are at least eight right guys here tonight. | 今晚在这儿就至少有八个不错的家伙 |
[30:22] | But, just so you know, | 但是 所以你要知道 |
[30:24] | no strings over there? | 想和那人”没约束”吗 |
[30:27] | That is wrong guy. | 他可是个坏人 |
[30:32] | You’re good with them. The students, they like you. | 你和他们相处得很好 学生们很喜欢你 |
[30:36] | I like them. | 我也喜欢他们 |
[30:40] | So, how was Todd and his guitar? | 陶德和他的吉他怎么样 |
[30:42] | Very moving. | 很感人 |
[30:44] | Of course it was. | 当然了 |
[30:47] | This isn’t so bad, is it? | 这还是不错 不是吗 |
[30:51] | It’s nice. | 是很好 |
[30:53] | I wish Jane were here. | 我真希望简也在这儿 |
[30:55] | She would’ve had fun. She was so excited about this trip. | 她会很开心的 她非常期待这次旅行的 |
[31:00] | Am I doing this right? This whole taking care of Jane thing. | 我做的对吗 就是整个照顾简这件事 |
[31:07] | No. | 不 |
[31:09] | Wow. Thanks. | 哇哦 谢谢 |
[31:11] | No. All I mean is there is no right way. | 不 我是说 这没有什么对的方法 |
[31:16] | And there’s no wrong way. | 但也没有什么错的方法 |
[31:17] | You just do the best you can do, Ben. | 你只要尽力去做就好了 本 |
[31:23] | I don’t think this internship is the right thing for her. | 我不认为她的实习对她是个正确的选择 |
[31:29] | Why don’t you just go down there? | 你为什么不直接去那儿 |
[31:33] | To her work? | 去她公司呢 |
[31:34] | Yeah. Talk to them. See what she’s doing. | 是 和他们谈谈 了解一下她的工作 |
[31:37] | Might make you feel better. | 也许会让你放心点 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:42] | I think I might do that. | 我可能要去一趟 |
[31:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:47] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:03] | I’m gonna go get my drink. | 我去拿我的酒 |
[32:11] | – Hello? – Jane? | -喂 -简 |
[32:14] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清楚你说话 |
[32:15] | This isn’t Jane. | 我不是简 |
[32:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:18] | – Who are you? – Can I speak to Jane, please? | -你是谁 -请让简听电话好吗 |
[32:20] | What? I can’t hear you! | 什么 我听不清 |
[32:23] | No! No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不可以 |
[32:24] | Jane, you are not having sex with wrong guy tonight! | 简 你今晚可不能和错的人上床 |
[32:31] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[32:39] | Those two are never going to give us a real chance. | 那两个人是永远不会给我们机会的 |
[32:43] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[32:48] | I don’t know about you, | 我不清楚你的想法 |
[32:49] | but I’m tired of being second best. | 但我已经厌倦总当第二名了 |
[32:52] | And it sucks because I really like Billy | 那感觉糟透了 我真心喜欢比利 |
[32:55] | but I can’t compete with Jane. | 但又总争不过简 |
[32:59] | Lulu, | 露露 |
[33:02] | come on, you don’t have to compete with anyone. | 看开点 你不必非得和其他人竞争 |
[33:39] | Thanks for picking me up, Tommy. | 谢谢你来接我 汤米 |
[33:41] | Hey. Anything for my little brother. | 嘿 为了弟弟赴汤蹈火也在所不辞 |
[33:44] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. | 我忘了告诉你 |
[33:45] | Some hot chick came by the other day looking for you. | 那天有个辣妹来找你 |
[33:47] | Said she was your girlfriend. | 说她是你的女朋友 |
[33:49] | Since when do you have a girlfriend? | 你什么时候有个女朋友了 |
[33:51] | I don’t. Not anymore. | 没了 已经吹了 |
[33:55] | That is too bad. | 那真伤感 |
[33:56] | So, what you got going on tonight? | 你今晚要干嘛 |
[33:58] | Oh, naw, just some business. | 就是做点生意 |
[34:01] | Nothing you’d be interested in. | 你不会感兴趣的 |
[34:03] | Maybe I would be interested. | 也许我会呢 |
[34:15] | So, you made it through the night okay? | 你昨夜过得还好吗 |
[34:17] | No squirrel attacks? | 没有松鼠袭击你吧 |
[34:18] | Yep. It was a good night in nature. | 没有 在大自然里度过了美好的一晚 |
[34:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:24] | No. I have a huge confession to make. | 假的 有件事我得坦白 |
[34:27] | Okay. | 说 |
[34:30] | – I hate camping. – I know. | -我讨厌野营 -我知道 |
[34:31] | No, I mean, I hate camping. | 不 我的意思是真心讨厌 |
[34:34] | I really hate everything about it. | 和它相关的一切我都讨厌 |
[34:37] | I hate canteens. I hate tents. | 我讨厌水壶 讨厌帐篷 |
[34:39] | I hate sleeping on the ground. | 讨厌睡在地上 |
[34:41] | I hate when people gather around a fire and sing. | 我讨厌大家围着篝火唱歌 |
[34:44] | I hate that when you’re camping, | 我讨厌野营时 |
[34:45] | for no reason, a stick is a suitable utensil. | 一根木棍不知为何也成了合适的炊具 |
[34:49] | And I’m very sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[34:51] | but I hate s’mores. | 但我讨厌那种烤甜食 |
[34:53] | The marshmallow completely overwhelms the entire snack. | 棉花糖的味道完全掩盖了其他部分 |
[34:57] | So why did you come this weekend? | 那你为什么这周末还要来呢 |
[35:01] | Because I like | 因为我喜欢 |
[35:05] | you. | 你 |
[35:08] | And that easily outweighs | 这一点轻易就战胜了 |
[35:10] | all the things I hate about camping. | 所有我讨厌野营的理由 |
[35:13] | But I’m never gonna be the perfect guy. | 可我永远不可能变成完美男人 |
[35:17] | Like Todd. | 像陶德那样 |
[35:19] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:23] | And you really, really deserve the perfect guy, Rita Shaw. | 而你该配一个完美的男人 丽塔·肖 |
[35:40] | You are perfect. | 你就很完美 |
[35:53] | I love camping. | 我真爱野营 |
[35:57] | Wake up, Jane. | 醒醒 简 |
[36:01] | – Jane! | -简 |
[36:05] | My head is killing me. | 我头痛死了 |
[36:08] | What was in those Shirley Temples? | 那秀兰·邓波儿酒里放了什么 |
[36:11] | Mostly sugar. Come on, get dressed. | 主要是糖 快 换衣服 |
[36:14] | What are we doing? | 我们要去做什么 |
[36:16] | We’re in California, Jane. | 我们在加州 简 |
[36:17] | What do you think we’re doing? | 你觉得我们要干嘛 |
[37:03] | Janey, you home? | 小简 你在家吗 |
[37:06] | Hey, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[37:08] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 |
[37:12] | Nice… | 好极了 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 在 |
[37:56] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah. I’m looking for Jane. | 我是来找简的 |
[38:00] | She’s out of town on business, I’m afraid. | 她去外地出差了 |
[38:02] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[38:03] | Um, Jane Quimby, your intern. | 是简·昆比 你们的实习生 |
[38:06] | Intern? | 实习生 |
[38:08] | Jane’s not an intern. She’s Gray’s assistant. | 简可不是实习生 她是格雷的助理 |
[38:11] | – Gray’s… – Assistant. | -格雷的 -助理 |
[38:15] | She’s in Beverly Hills this | 她这周末在比弗利山庄 |
[38:16] | weekend helping scout locations for a new store. | 帮忙为新店选址 |
[38:18] | Is there something I could help you with? | 还有什么我能帮上您的吗 |
[38:25] | No. I, uh… | 没事了 我 |
[38:29] | That, um… | 那个 |
[38:31] | that about does it. | 就这样吧 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:36] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:43] | All right, fellows, here is how it’s going down. | 好的 大伙儿接下来这么做 |
[38:45] | Billy, you’re coming in the warehouse with me. | 比利 你和我去仓库 |
[38:47] | J.D., you’re driving. | J.D. 你来开车 |
[38:48] | I thought I was driving. | 我以为是我开车 |
[38:49] | I never said you were driving. | 我没说让你开车啊 |
[38:51] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[38:53] | Look at J.D. He’s built for driving. | 你看J.D. 他天生就是开车的料 |
[38:55] | I need you on the inside with me. | 我需要你里面照应我 |
[38:57] | The inside of what? | 什么里面 |
[39:04] | Why do you have a blueprint? | 你怎么会有一个设计图 |
[39:06] | We got to know the layout. | 我们得弄清布局 |
[39:07] | I thought we were just selling IDs. | 我以为我们只卖假身份证 |
[39:09] | Yeah, well, not anymore. We’re branching out. | 不卖了 我们拓展了新业务 |
[39:11] | What? Are you… | 什么 你要 |
[39:13] | are you robbing this place, Tommy? | 你要打劫这地方吗 汤米 |
[39:15] | No. I got the blueprints | 难道你以为我拿这设计图 |
[39:16] | because I’m thinking of adding a sunroom. | 是想再加盖一个日光浴室吗 |
[39:18] | You did not say anything about breaking and entering. | 你根本没提我们要入室抢劫啊 |
[39:21] | You didn’t ask. | 你又没问 |
[39:23] | All right. Look, let’s just go over the plan. Okay? | 好的 看 我们过一遍流程 好吗 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 不好意思 这我做不来 |
[39:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[39:31] | You came to me. You asked for this. | 是你来找我的 说你要做的 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry, Tommy. I’m out. | 抱歉 汤米 我不干了 |
[39:46] | Seriously, I am never having another Shirley Temple again. | 说真的 我再也不喝秀兰·邓波儿酒了 |
[39:50] | My head is still killing me. | 到现在我还头痛欲裂 |
[39:54] | I have something for you. | 我有个东西要给你 |
[39:57] | You have something for me? | 你有东西要给我 |
[40:00] | It’s not a Birkin. But it’s all yours. | 这不是铂金包 但完全属于你 |
[40:03] | And no one can take it away from you. | 没人可以从你这儿拿走 |
[40:05] | Thank you, India. | 谢谢 英蒂安 |
[40:15] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry about the wedding dress. | 关于婚纱那件事 我很抱歉 |
[40:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:30] | Besides, maybe now that we’re friends… | 既然我们现在是朋友了 |
[40:32] | Friends? | 朋友吗 |
[40:35] | Let’s be clear. | 弄清楚 |
[40:38] | We’re not friends. | 我们可不是朋友 |
[40:49] | – Hello, Gray. – Tell me about the trip, Jane. | -哈喽 格雷 -说说这趟差 简 |
[40:52] | Oh, it was great. The hotel was beautiful and… | 很棒 旅馆很漂亮而且 |
[40:56] | I’m talking about India. | 我是说英蒂安 |
[40:57] | Did you notice anything suspicious, anything shady? | 你有发现什么可疑之处吗 |
[41:02] | No. | 没有 |
[41:04] | Nothing shady at all. | 没什么可疑的 |
[41:06] | Good to hear. Thanks, Jane. | 很高兴听你这么说 谢谢 简 |
[41:09] | Oh. Gray, hi! | 格雷 嗨 |
[41:10] | Oh, Amy, hey. Great cover. | 艾米 嘿 封面真棒 |
[41:12] | Oh, thank you. Good luck next week. | 谢谢 祝你下周好运 |
[41:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:27] | – Billy! – Tommy? | -比利 -汤米 |
[41:29] | Billy! You gotta come get me. Now! | 比利 你得来接我一下 马上 |
[41:31] | I told you. I can’t help you out. | 我告诉你了 我不会帮你的 |
[41:33] | Please, Billy, I really need you right now. | 求你了 比利 我现在真的需要你 |
[41:37] | Billy? Billy? | 比利 比利 |
[41:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[41:53] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Where’s J.D.? | -快开车 快开车 -J.D.在哪里 |
[41:55] | I don’t know. He took off. He just left me in there. | 我不知道 他把我放在这儿就溜了 |
[41:57] | – Tommy! – Go! | -汤米 -快开 |
[42:04] | Oh, my… | 喔 我的天 |
[42:10] | – No. – Seriously? | -糟了 -真倒霉 |
[42:21] | Hey. How was the camping trip? | 嗨 露营如何 |
[42:24] | Camping was better than expected. | 比想象中好很多 |
[42:27] | Really? Tell me more. | 真的吗 说来听听 |
[42:29] | After you tell me about Beverly Hills. | 你先告诉我比弗利山庄如何 |
[42:33] | Was that as fun as Paris? | 有比巴黎更好玩吗 |
[42:40] | Ben, I… | 本 我 |
[42:41] | It’s time to stop lying to me, Jane. | 是时候说实话了 简 |