时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:01] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:03] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 效力于她 |
[00:05] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:07] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:09] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:11] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:16] | I guess not everyone forgot about your birthday. | 我猜并非所有人都忘记了你的生日 |
[00:19] | I had a lot of fun hanging out with you. | 跟你一起我玩得很开心 |
[00:21] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[00:22] | I wanna do it again. | 我还想再来一次 |
[00:25] | It wasn’t India. It was me. | 不是英蒂安 是我 |
[00:28] | I gave our secrets to Beau. | 是我向宝儿泄密的 |
[00:30] | Wait a minute. Is that… | 等等 那是不是 |
[00:32] | Amanda Clark. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:33] | Ben! | 本 |
[00:33] | Who’s the babe? | 那个美人是谁 |
[00:34] | She was our prom queen. | 她曾是我们的舞会皇后 |
[00:36] | This is Zoe. That’s Jane. | 这位是佐伊 这是简 |
[00:38] | I feel like we’ve pretty much met. | 我感觉我们已经见过很多次了 |
[00:42] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:43] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 简 |
[00:47] | I can’t believe you let her spend the night here. | 我不敢相信你竟然让她在这儿过夜 |
[00:50] | Seriously, why would you do that? | 说真的 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:52] | Well, for starters, she’s our mother. | 首先 她是我们的母亲 |
[00:54] | Only in the very loosest definition of the word. | 从很广泛的定义上来说才是 |
[00:57] | So, I heard you two chatting in your room last night. | 我昨晚听见你们在房间里聊天了 |
[01:00] | What’d she say? Where’s she been? | 她说什么了 她都去哪儿了 |
[01:02] | Well, I tried to talk to her about that and… | 我试着跟她聊过这个 然后 |
[01:04] | And? | 怎样 |
[01:06] | And she reminded me it was a school night | 然后她提醒我昨晚不是周末 |
[01:08] | and I should probably get to bed. | 我该去睡觉了 |
[01:09] | How long is she staying? | 那她会在这里呆多久 |
[01:10] | She was a little vague about that. | 关于这点她有点含糊其辞 |
[01:12] | Did she say why she’s back? | 她说了为什么她会回来吗 |
[01:14] | She also avoided that. | 这个她也没说 |
[01:16] | Great! So you got nothing! | 好极了 你什么都没问出来 |
[01:18] | Well done, Nancy Drew. | 干得漂亮 神探南茜 |
[01:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[01:21] | To get some answers. | 去找些答案 |
[01:23] | Look, I want to know what’s going on, too. | 我也想知道到底发生了些什么 |
[01:25] | But she just got here, and I don’t wanna scare her off. | 但她刚回来 别把她吓跑 |
[01:28] | Oh, I’m fine with that. | 我可不介意 |
[01:29] | Well, I’m not. I just want to get to know her, Ben. | 但我不想 我想了解她 本 |
[01:34] | Jane… | 简 |
[01:35] | Look, I mean it! | 我说真的 |
[01:36] | The whole drama with Jeremy | 工作上杰里米的闹剧 |
[01:38] | at work has got me so stressed out, I… | 已经让我精疲力竭了 |
[01:41] | Just do me a favor and try and be nice. | 就算帮我个忙 对她好点 |
[01:43] | Please, please, try and be nice to her. Okay? | 求你了 拜托对她友好一点 好吗 |
[01:45] | And don’t drive her away. | 别把她赶走 |
[01:49] | It’s too late. Look what you did, Ben. | 太晚了 看你都干了些什么 本 |
[01:51] | Me? | 我 |
[01:52] | Yeah, you! Are you happy? She’s gone now. | 没错就是你 这下高兴了吧 她走了 |
[01:54] | Frankly, that’s longer than I thought she’d stay. | 坦白地讲 她呆得时间比我想象的要久 |
[01:57] | Hey, sleepy heads. | 小懒猫们 |
[01:58] | Couldn’t find the mixing bowl. Somebody moved it. | 我找不到搅拌碗了 有人动过它 |
[02:01] | Yeah, eight years ago. | 没错 在八年前 |
[02:05] | So, what’re you doing, Mom? | 你在干什么呢 妈 |
[02:06] | Making breakfast. | 做早餐啊 |
[02:08] | When you two were little I couldn’t make flapjacks fast enough. | 你们小的时候 我做大薄煎饼可快呢 |
[02:12] | Any takers? | 有谁想吃吗 |
[02:13] | Me! I would love some. | 我 我想来点 |
[02:15] | How about you, Ben? I’ll put chocolate chips in them. | 你呢 本 我会放巧克力屑在里面 |
[02:18] | I’ll pass. | 我还是不要了吧 |
[02:19] | Oh, Mom this is cute. Is this your espresso pot? | 妈 这个好可爱 这是你的意大利壶吗 |
[02:22] | I got it when I lived in Italy. | 我住在意大利的时候买的 |
[02:24] | Italy! That sounds exciting. | 意大利 听上去真棒 |
[02:26] | Oh, it was. For a while. | 确实很棒 不过时间长了也没什么 |
[02:29] | I worked at a winery. | 我那时候在一家酿酒厂工作 |
[02:30] | Um, there was this guy. But things got complicated. | 我遇到了一个男人 然后情况就复杂了 |
[02:35] | Really? So what happened? | 真的吗 都发生了些什么 |
[02:38] | Later. | 以后再告诉你 |
[02:40] | Right now I need to get you two fed and off to school. | 现在我要把你们两个喂饱 送你们上学 |
[02:44] | Any idea where I might find a spatula? | 知道锅铲在哪里吗 |
[02:50] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[02:51] | We moved the utensils back in 2008, | 我们在2008年的时候移动过厨具 |
[02:53] | you were probably stomping grapes in Tuscany. | 那时您老或许正在托斯卡纳踩葡萄吧 |
[02:59] | He’s not really a morning person. | 他早上有起床气 |
[04:08] | – Thanks for the ride. – No problem. | -谢谢载我一程 -不客气 |
[04:11] | So… I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[04:14] | What are you doing after school? | 你放学后都做些什么呢 |
[04:16] | What did you have in mind? | 你都想到些什么呢 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. How does hanging out sound? | 我没主意 出去玩玩怎么样 |
[04:21] | Get something to eat, maybe see a movie. | 吃点东西 或许再看场电影 |
[04:23] | A date? With you? | 约会吗 跟你 |
[04:24] | No! No, no, no. | 不不不 不是跟我 |
[04:26] | With this other guy that I know that I think you might like. | 跟一我认识的哥们 我觉得你会喜欢他 |
[04:28] | Oh, yeah? Is he cute? | 真的吗 他长得帅吗 |
[04:29] | Well, it depends on your type. | 这就得看你喜欢什么类型的了 |
[04:31] | I kinda like a guy with his own style, | 我喜欢的男生要有他自己的风格 |
[04:34] | smart, a little punky. | 聪明 有点朋克的感觉 |
[04:36] | I’m a sucker for green eyes, too. | 我还很迷绿色的双眸 |
[04:41] | Is that your mom? | 那是你妈吗 |
[04:43] | We should get going. Late for school, right? | 我们得走了 快要迟到了 对吧 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:07] | Good morning, Jenkins! | 早上好 詹金斯 |
[05:08] | Have you heard the news? | 你听说那个新闻了吗 |
[05:09] | News? | 新闻 |
[05:10] | Whitemarsh High is finally scored its very own | 白泽高中终于迎来了 |
[05:15] | drama teacher. | 他们的喜剧老师 |
[05:16] | The lovely, the talented | 美丽大方 冰雪聪明的 |
[05:19] | Amanda Clark. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[05:33] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[05:42] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:43] | Actually… I’m not. | 事实上 不好 |
[05:46] | You’re never gonna guess who’s back. | 你都猜不到谁回来了 |
[05:48] | Ugh, I know. | 呃 我知道 |
[05:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:50] | How could I miss her. How long do you think she’ll stick around? | 我怎能忘了她呢 你觉得她会呆多久 |
[05:53] | I thought she’d be gone by now. | 我猜她可能现在就要走了 |
[05:55] | Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[05:56] | To be honest, I thought you’d be happy she was back. | 说实话 我还以为你很高兴她能回来呢 |
[05:58] | No way. I can’t believe I was ever inside that woman… | 没门 我不敢相信自己曾在那女人体内 |
[06:02] | What? | 神马 |
[06:02] | I’m saying, I can’t believe she carried me for nine months. | 我是说 我不敢相信她曾怀过我九个月 |
[06:05] | Wait. Who are you talking about? | 等等 你在说谁啊 |
[06:10] | And then there was that time at the Ashram. | 那时候在修行所 |
[06:13] | Oh, but all that meditating was such a drag. | 所有的冥想都枯燥无味 |
[06:15] | Oh, and I also worked as a roadie for Whitesnake. | 我还做过白蛇乐队的道具管理员 |
[06:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:19] | Hair band. From the ’80s. | 是一个长发乐队 八十年代的时候 |
[06:21] | And they’re still touring? | 他们还在巡回演出吗 |
[06:22] | Well, it was a cover band. But they were awesome. | 那是一支翻唱乐队 但是他们唱的超赞 |
[06:25] | And so all this was just last year? | 这些只是你去年一年经历过的 |
[06:28] | Oh, give or take a few months. | 正负误差几个月吧 |
[06:30] | The school looks the same. | 学校看上去没什么变化 |
[06:33] | Oh, that bench, right there, | 在那边的那个长凳 |
[06:36] | that’s where your father and I had our first kiss. | 当年我和你们的爸爸第一次在那里接吻 |
[06:38] | Aw, your first kiss? | 是你的初吻吗 |
[06:40] | Well, it wasn’t my first kiss. | 那可不是我的初吻 |
[06:42] | I was pretty popular in high school. | 我在高中的时候还蛮受欢迎的 |
[06:45] | What can I say? The boobs came in early and I stayed out late. | 我能说啥呢 姐发育挺早 回家挺晚 |
[06:50] | Speaking of boys, anyone special in your life? | 说到男孩子 你有没有遇到那个他啊 |
[06:53] | Uh, well, I guess there is this one guy. | 我想是有个男孩子 |
[06:58] | His name is Eli. And he’s cute. | 他叫伊莱 很可爱 |
[07:02] | Yummy cute or baby-face cute? | 性感型可爱还是娃娃脸型的可爱 |
[07:05] | Definitely yummy cute. | 当然是性感的可爱 |
[07:07] | But the thing is, we’ve | 但问题是 至今为止 |
[07:08] | only been out on a sort of fake date so far. | 我们只有过一次假约会 |
[07:11] | Fake date? | 假约会? |
[07:13] | Well, it’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[07:14] | He was supposed to ask me out on a real date, | 他本该约我真正约会一次的 |
[07:16] | he hasn’t asked me yet | 但到现在他也没约我 |
[07:17] | and now I don’t know if I should… | 现在我也不知道是否应该… |
[07:18] | Ask him. It’s 2012, kiddo! | 问他啊 都2012年了 孩子 |
[07:21] | – Really? – Mmm. | -真的吗 -对 |
[07:24] | This is nice. Talking to you about boys and stuff. | 真好 跟你聊男孩这些事情 |
[07:27] | Sometimes it’s really hard to talk to Ben about these things. | 有时候真的不好跟本说这些事 |
[07:32] | I can’t tell you how many times I wished | 我一直期盼着你能这么坐在我身边 |
[07:34] | you were here for me to talk to. | 跟我聊心事 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是故意… |
[07:43] | Billy Nutter? Is that you? | 比利·纳特 是你吗 |
[07:46] | It is, isn’t it? | 真的是你 怎么不是呢 |
[07:48] | Oh, I’d recognize that face anywhere. | 无论何处都能认出你 |
[07:52] | So handsome. Such a good face. | 多帅啊 多漂亮的小脸蛋 |
[07:55] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you turned out well. | 真高兴见到你平安无事 |
[07:57] | I was worried you might end up in prison or something. | 我还担心你要在监狱度过余生了 |
[07:58] | – Mom. – Come to dinner tonight. | -妈 -今晚来吃晚饭 |
[08:01] | You’ll come, right? I’ll see you at dinner, okay? | 你会来的吧 晚餐见 好吗 |
[08:09] | Whoa! Was that… | 那是不是… |
[08:11] | Yes. It was. | 对 就是她 |
[08:13] | When exactly were you planning on | 你到底打算什么时候 |
[08:14] | telling me that your mom came back? | 告诉我你妈回来了 |
[08:16] | It just happened last night. | 她昨晚才回来 |
[08:18] | Did she say why she came back? | 她有说为什么回来吗 |
[08:19] | Nope. | 没说 |
[08:20] | – Did she say why she left? – No. | -她有说为什么走吗 -也没 |
[08:23] | Did you ask her anything? | 你问她什么了吗 |
[08:24] | What, did you and Ben get together and compare notes? | 你是跟本串通过了吗 |
[08:26] | Give it a rest! | 消停一会 |
[08:28] | And besides, you’ve been busy lately, | 另外 你最近好像很忙嘛 |
[08:31] | using my car, driving other people around. | 开着我的车 带别人到处转悠 |
[08:34] | I’m glad she did come. | 很高兴她回来了 |
[08:35] | Otherwise, I would still be hobbling to school in my high heels. | 不然我要踩着高跟鞋一瘸一拐来学校了 |
[08:39] | Okay. Somebody’s touchy today. | 好吧 某人今天很易怒嘛 |
[08:47] | Man, first Jeremy drops that bomb on you | 先是杰里米扔了枚重磅炸弹 |
[08:50] | and now your mom just appears out of nowhere. | 现在你妈又凭空出现 |
[08:52] | No wonder you’ve been such a raging… | 难怪你火气这么大 |
[08:56] | Pretty, pretty girl. | 大美女 |
[08:58] | What am I gonna do about work? | 我的工作该怎么办啊 |
[08:59] | I have no idea how to handle this! | 我不知道该怎么处理了 |
[09:00] | Yeah. I’d be more concerned about running into India. | 我更担心你碰到英蒂安 |
[09:03] | Aren’t you the one who got her sacked? | 不是你害她被解雇的吗 |
[09:06] | Yes, but in my defense, | 是的 但我要辩解一下 |
[09:08] | she looked really, really guilty. | 她看上去真的很可疑 |
[09:10] | But she really, really wasn’t. | 但真的不是她 |
[09:11] | You’re missing the point here. | 你没抓到重点 |
[09:12] | Jeremy bad. Me good. | 杰里米是坏人 我是好人 |
[09:15] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[09:16] | I’m a teenager! This is crazy. | 我还是个青少年 这太疯狂了 |
[09:17] | I shouldn’t be dealing with corporate espionage, | 商业间谍的事不是我该处理的 |
[09:19] | I should be choosing my filter on Instagram. | 我要在照片分享里加个过滤项 |
[09:23] | Heads up, people. Pop quiz in World History. | 小心了 世界史突击测验 |
[09:25] | Or studying for that! I didn’t even study for that! | 要去复习了 我甚至都没学过 |
[09:28] | Thank you for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[09:30] | And also, that is a great jacket. | 顺便一说 夹克不错 |
[09:32] | Thanks. You know that thrift store on Park Street? | 谢谢 你知道公园大街的旧货店吧 |
[09:35] | Know it? | 知道吗 |
[09:36] | The amount of times I’ve watched this girl try on dresses there. | 我好多次都看到她在这里试衣服 |
[09:38] | I have a tiny vintage obsession. | 我有点迷复古风 |
[09:40] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[09:42] | I make it my mission in life not | 我的理念是 |
[09:43] | to spend more than like ten dollars on anything. | 买任何东西都不超过十美元 |
[09:47] | Except for that, of course. It’s gorgeous. | 撇开那些 好华丽的镯子 |
[09:50] | Oh, this? It’s just a knock-off. | 这个吗 这是山寨货 |
[09:55] | Anyway, I gotta get to class. I’ll see you guys. | 我要去教室了 一会见 |
[10:01] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[10:02] | “Hmm.” What? | 哼什么 |
[10:05] | I’d love to have that bracelet, | 我也想要个那样的镯子 |
[10:07] | but it’s like 1000 dollars. | 不过貌似要一千块 |
[10:09] | She just said it was a knock-off. | 她都说了是山寨货 |
[10:10] | Uh, no, that was very much real. I know my Hermes. | 不 那肯定是真的 我认得出爱马仕 |
[10:13] | Gray has one that I’ve been coveting for months. | 格雷的那只我垂涎了几个月了 |
[10:15] | No way. Zoe has, like, zero money. | 不可能 佐伊没有钱的 |
[10:18] | You should see where she lives. | 你应该去看看她住的房子 |
[10:20] | How would she get 1000 dollars for a bracelet? | 怎么拿得出一千块买个镯子 |
[10:22] | I don’t know, but it’s definitely not from the thrift store. | 我不知道 但那个绝对不是二手店来的 |
[10:28] | What are you implying? | 你想暗示什么 |
[10:29] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没有在暗示什么 |
[10:30] | What, like she stole it? | 比如 是她偷来的? |
[10:31] | Billy, relax. I like Zoe. | 比利 冷静 我喜欢佐伊 |
[10:34] | All I’m saying is the bracelet’s real. | 我只是说她的镯子是真货 |
[10:36] | Wherever she got it from is none of my business. | 从哪弄来的跟我没一点关系 |
[10:46] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[10:49] | I’m going to need a little more to go on. | 多说点我才知道怎么回答你 |
[10:51] | This morning? Mom? | 今天早上 妈妈 |
[10:52] | You said you were gonna try and be nice. | 你说过你会尝试对她友善一点的 |
[10:55] | I tried. I failed. I’ve come to terms with it. | 我试过但没成功 我已经妥协了 |
[10:56] | Stop trying to make her leave. | 别拼命赶她走 |
[10:58] | Her leaving is inevitable. But what about you? | 她必然要走的 但是你呢 |
[11:01] | You’re treating this like | 你把这当成 |
[11:02] | she just got back from the grocery store. | 她刚从杂货店回来似的 |
[11:04] | I am not! | 我没有 |
[11:05] | This is Kate Quimby we’re talking about. | 我们在说的是凯特·昆比 |
[11:06] | She’s completely unpredictable. | 她难以捉摸 |
[11:10] | You don’t remember what she’s like, Jane. | 你不记得她是什么样的人了 简 |
[11:12] | My point exactly. I want to get to know her, Ben. | 我意已决 我想去了解她 本 |
[11:16] | And I know it was killing | 我还知道 忍痛不吃薄煎饼 |
[11:17] | you not to eat those pancakes. So there! | 你都痛苦死了 就这样 |
[11:20] | Not fair! | 不公平 |
[11:29] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[11:42] | It’s a cool idea, huh? A modernization of Cinderella. | 这创意不错吧 现代灰姑娘 |
[11:46] | I workshopped it in LA. | 我在洛杉矶展示过 |
[11:48] | It had a lot of heat out there. | 这在那边很受欢迎 |
[11:49] | But instead you brought it to Whitemarsh High School. | 现在你把它带到了白泽高中 |
[11:52] | How generous. | 多慷慨啊 |
[11:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:56] | Ooh, there he is. I’ve been looking for Ben all day! | 他在那儿 我找了本一天了 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna tear that up. | 我要把那张撕了 |
[12:07] | – Hey. How are you? – Hey. | -嘿 你好吗 -嘿 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna tear this up! | 我这就撕了这张 |
[12:21] | What are you still working on? | 你还在做什么 |
[12:23] | The Harrods presentation is tonight. | 哈罗德展会就在今晚了 |
[12:24] | Why aren’t you done? | 你怎么还没做完 |
[12:25] | Good morning to you, too, India. | 你也早上好 英蒂安 |
[12:28] | We’re only presenting three things | 我们今晚只在精品展上 |
[12:29] | from the capsule collection tonight. | 展出三件作品 |
[12:30] | You’ve approved two… | 你已经批准了两件 |
[12:32] | I’m just putting the final touches on the third. | 我现在正在对第三件作最后的完善 |
[12:35] | So where is it? | 那成品呢 |
[12:36] | I’m having a little trouble concentrating lately. | 我最近很难集中注意力 |
[12:38] | What with all the blackmail! | 因为你的威胁 |
[12:39] | Well, maybe you should’ve thought of that earlier. | 也许你早该料到了 |
[12:41] | And what were you thinking | 还有你昨晚到底在想什么 |
[12:43] | with that little outburst of yours last night? | 突然大爆发 |
[12:45] | I’m not gonna let you ruin | 我不会让你的醉话 |
[12:45] | my plans with some half-cocked confession. | 毁掉我的计划 |
[12:48] | About that, I may or may | 说到这个 我昨晚可能 |
[12:50] | not have confessed it all to Jane last night. | 也可能没有跟简招供 |
[12:54] | Well, which is it? | 到底说了还是没说 |
[12:56] | I think I did. | 我觉得我说了 |
[12:57] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[12:58] | You locked me in a closet, India! | 你把我关在衣柜里 英蒂安 |
[13:00] | I was under a lot of pressure, I’d had a bit to drink, | 我那时压力很大 又喝多了 |
[13:04] | and then, Jane found me… | 然后简找到了我 |
[13:05] | You make this right, Jeremy. | 你赶紧想办法补救 杰里米 |
[13:07] | Or I will take you down. | 不然我就整垮你 |
[13:15] | Oh. Hey. | 你好啊 |
[13:18] | It’s pretty wild being back here, right? | 回来的感觉很疯狂吧 |
[13:20] | It can be a little strange sometimes. | 有时候感觉怪怪的 |
[13:22] | I know, I keep expecting | 我知道 我一直期待 |
[13:23] | to see people that we went to school with. | 见到我们的中学同学呢 |
[13:25] | Yeah. That’ll wear off. | 是啊 都渐渐淡忘了呢 |
[13:27] | Well, listen. I didn’t plan this, | 听着 这不是我策划的 |
[13:30] | but word got out that I’m back, | 但大家都知道我回来了 |
[13:33] | and some of the old gang is | 所以一帮老朋友跟我 |
[13:34] | getting together tonight at The Rack. You in? | 今晚会在瑞克酒吧聚会 你来吗 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. I kind of have a lot going on right now. | 我不知道 我现在脑子很乱 |
[13:40] | Oh, come on. Everyone’s going. | 去嘛 大家都会去的 |
[13:43] | It’s gonna be like a little reunion, you know. | 就像个小型的同学聚会一样 |
[13:45] | Courtney Kelly Spazderski | 柯特妮 凯利·斯帕德斯奇 |
[13:47] | Spaz! How is she? | 斯帕 她近来如何 |
[13:49] | Still spazzy. | 还是老样子 |
[13:50] | I even heard that Thin Johnny will be there. | 我听说瘦骨乔都会去呢 |
[13:52] | So, come on, you know you want to. | 所以 别考虑了 你会去的吧 |
[14:06] | Will you excuse me, for a minute, Amanda? | 阿曼达 等我一分钟好吗 |
[14:09] | I’ve got to take care of something. | 我有些事情要处理 |
[14:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[14:22] | I thought the three of us could have lunch. Where’s Jane? | 我以为我们仨可以一起吃午饭哇 简呢 |
[14:26] | Hey, Mrs. Quimby. | 你好 昆比夫人 |
[14:28] | Oh, Billy, please, call me Kate. | 得了 比利 叫我凯特就行了 |
[14:29] | Mrs. Quimby sounds like somebody’s mother. | 昆比夫人听起来像某人的妈妈似的 |
[14:33] | And we wouldn’t want anyone to get that impression, would we? | 何况我们都不想造成误解对吧 |
[14:37] | Okay, Kate. I have work to do. Have a good day. | 好啦 凯特 我还有事要做 祝一天愉快 |
[14:42] | What about lunch? | 那午饭呢 |
[14:43] | Great idea. Except I ate already, | 好想法 但是我已经吃过了 |
[14:45] | and Jane leaves early every day for her internship. | 而且简每天都早早离开去实习了 |
[14:48] | Which you would know if you’d been around. | 如果你没离家出走就会知道的 |
[14:50] | Wait, Jane leaves this early? Is that a good idea? | 等等 简这么早就上班了吗 这样好吗 |
[14:52] | She’s probably missing so much… | 她可能会错过很多… |
[14:54] | Are you honestly giving me parenting advice right now? | 你现在是在教我怎么做家长吗 |
[14:57] | I’ve managed pretty well since you left. | 你走以后 这些我都处理得很好 |
[14:59] | Speaking of which, when will you be leaving again? | 说到离开 你什么时候会再离家出走 |
[15:01] | Okay. You obviously have some hostility towards me. | 好吧 很明显你对我有一肚子气 |
[15:05] | Obviously. Now, answer the question. | 很明显 现在回答我的问题 |
[15:08] | How long? | 你会呆多久 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. I’d like to stay as long as I’m welcome. | 我不知道 我想呆到你们接受我为止 |
[15:13] | I just want to spend time with you. | 我就想多花点时间陪你们 |
[15:17] | What happened? With that guy? | 你跟那个男人怎么了 |
[15:19] | The complicated relationship? | 复杂的情感纠葛 |
[15:23] | It was nothing. It ended. It’s no big deal. | 没事儿 都过去了 没什么大不了 |
[15:27] | Let me guess. You ended it, right? | 我猜猜 你提出的分手对吧 |
[15:29] | ‘Cause that’s sort of your M.O. | 你向来如此 |
[15:32] | Things get complicated and you run? | 事情一复杂你就想逃避 |
[15:36] | You need to go before Jane realizes this is just a pit stop. | 你走吧 别让简知道这又是一次短暂的停留 |
[15:40] | Don’t you at least think Jane deserves a chance to know me? | 难道你不觉得简有必要了解一下我吗 |
[15:48] | You have until the end of the week. And then I want you gone. | 你有一周的时间 到时我会下逐客令 |
[15:55] | Well, don’t forget! Family dinner tonight! Lasagna! | 别忘了今晚的家庭聚餐 千层面哦 |
[15:59] | Thanks, but no thanks. I’ve got plans and Jane works late. | 谢谢提醒 但我们无法赴约 我有约 简下班晚 |
[16:13] | Jane! | 简 |
[16:15] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Can we talk? | 抱歉 我不是想吓你 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:18] | I’m kinda busy… | 我很忙… |
[16:19] | It’s just I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover | 我只想说今早我从酩酊大醉中醒来 |
[16:21] | and a vague recollection of telling you something. | 隐约记得我跟你说了什么 |
[16:24] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[16:25] | So, I did tell you? | 所以我确实是说了 |
[16:26] | I looked up to you. I admired you. | 我敬重你 崇拜你 |
[16:30] | Don’t… Don’t look at me that way. | 别…别这样看我 |
[16:32] | How else am I supposed to look at you? | 那我应该怎么看你 |
[16:35] | Why would you do that to us? To Gray? | 你为什么这样对我们 对格雷 |
[16:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[16:39] | And India! You stood there and watched | 还有英蒂安 你眼睁睁看着 |
[16:41] | as I got her fired for something that you did. | 我为了你做的事而害她被解雇 |
[16:44] | I made a mistake. | 这是我的过失 |
[16:45] | A mistake? A mistake is dropping a stitch, | 过失 过失都是无关痛痒的小错 |
[16:47] | it’s not selling out your entire company. | 你出卖了整个公司也叫过失吗 |
[16:50] | You’re right. But if you would just let me explain… | 你说得对 但如果你给我机会解释… |
[16:51] | No, don’t! It’s not me you need to explain to. It’s Gray. | 不 你不用跟我解释 跟格雷解释吧 |
[16:55] | Jane, I don’t think you’re handling this like an adult! | 简 我认为你处事太不成熟了 |
[16:58] | Not everything is so black and white. | 不是每件事都是黑白分明的 |
[17:00] | Tell her! | 跟她说去 |
[17:01] | I have a lot of work to do | 今晚的哈罗德新品展示会 |
[17:03] | before the reveal of the Harrods sneak peek tonight. | 结束之前 我有很多事情要做 |
[17:05] | I don’t care. You tell Gray. Or I will. | 我不管 你去跟格雷说 否则我去说 |
[17:15] | Jane have you seen Jeremy? | 简 你看到杰里米了吗 |
[17:17] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[17:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[17:20] | Nothing. I haven’t seen him since this morning. | 没什么 我从早上就没见到过他 |
[17:22] | -Nobody has. -Did you call him? | -没人见到过他 -你给他打电话了吗 |
[17:24] | Of course I called him. He’s not picking up. | 当然打过 他不接 |
[17:26] | And Gray’s asking to see those samples now. | 格雷现在就要看这些样板 |
[17:27] | Maybe he just took an early lunch. | 也许他提早吃午饭去了 |
[17:29] | He took all the designs with him. | 他带走了所有的设计图 |
[17:31] | To lunch? | 去吃午饭吗 |
[17:32] | I don’t think he’s at lunch. | 我觉得他不是吃午饭 |
[17:34] | The designs are gone? | 设计图都不见了吗 |
[17:36] | All of them. The entire line. | 所有的设计 整条线上的设计 |
[17:37] | -Oh, no. -Oh, yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[17:40] | This is not good. | 这下大事不妙了 |
[17:41] | This is a disaster. | 简直就是场灾难 |
[17:42] | But the Harrods people are going to be here tonight. | 但哈罗德的人今晚都会到场的 |
[17:44] | And we have nothing to present. | 而我们却没有展品 |
[17:46] | Unless we can find Jeremy. | 除非我们能找到杰里米 |
[17:58] | Madame | 夫人 |
[18:03] | Good afternoon, Miss. | 女士 下午好 |
[18:05] | Jeremy Jones lives here, right? | 杰里米·琼斯住这儿的吧 |
[18:07] | I can’t disclose that information. | 我不能透露房客隐私 |
[18:09] | You can’t? Why not? | 不能吗 为什么 |
[18:11] | It’s the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[18:12] | Doorman rules? | 看门守则吗 |
[18:14] | Door person. | 看门人 |
[18:18] | Jeffrey! Oh. You’re the Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 哦 你就是那个杰弗里吧 |
[18:23] | You’re not at all Jeremy’s description of you. | 你和杰里米说的完全不一样 |
[18:26] | What did he say about me? | 他说我什么了 |
[18:27] | Ha! You just confirmed he lives here! | 哈 你刚承认了他住这 |
[18:29] | Now, please let me in, so that I can talk to him. | 那就让我进去吧 让我跟他谈谈 |
[18:31] | He left two hours ago. I put him in a cab to JFK. | 他两小时以前就离开了 我为他打的去肯尼迪机场了 |
[18:34] | No, no, no. | 别啊 别啊 |
[18:39] | Go, go, boys! Pick it up! Pick it up! | 各位 加油 加把劲儿 加把劲儿 |
[18:45] | Hey, Coach. | 教练 |
[18:46] | You’re late. You better get out there. | 你迟到了 快进去吧 |
[18:47] | What’s that thing on your arm? | 你手臂上那是什么 |
[18:49] | It’s a sling. | 一个绷带 |
[18:50] | I know it’s a sling. Please tell me it’s a joke. | 我知道是绷带 不是开玩笑吧 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I wish. I went to see the doctor this morning. | 我倒希望是 我今早去看过医生了 |
[18:57] | Apparently, I have a torn ligament in my shoulder. | 显然 我肩膀的韧带断了 |
[18:59] | Uh, it’s gonna be okay. | 没事儿的 |
[19:00] | Is it? Because he said that I might not be able to pitch again. | 是吗 医生说我可能再也不能投球了 |
[19:03] | This season? | 本季比赛吗 |
[19:05] | Ever. | 永远 |
[19:13] | Eli! I need your help. | 伊莱 帮我个忙 |
[19:15] | Hey! Do you know where Jeremy is? | 嘿 你看到杰里米了吗 |
[19:17] | That is why I need your help. | 我就是为这事儿来的 |
[19:19] | You want me to help you look for Jeremy? | 你想让我帮你找杰里米 |
[19:21] | No. Uh… He is unavailable at the moment. | 不是 他目前没空 |
[19:24] | -Meaning? -He’s unavailable. | -意思是 -他没空 |
[19:25] | And we don’t have his sketches or patterns | 而且他为哈罗德展品会设计的 |
[19:28] | for the Harrods collaboration. Any of them. | 展品和设计图我们都没有 一件都没有 |
[19:30] | Wait. But the Harrods party is tonight. | 等等 但哈罗德派对就是今晚啊 |
[19:32] | Yes, I’m very much aware of that. | 没错 我很清楚 |
[19:33] | -Does Gray know this? -No. And she can’t know. | -格雷知道这事儿吗 -不知道 也不能让她知道 |
[19:35] | Because? | 为什么 |
[19:36] | I might have been responsible for why Jeremy left so suddenly, | 我可能就是那个让杰里米突然消失的人 |
[19:40] | and I really can’t tell Gray right now we don’t have time. | 我不能告诉格雷我们快没时间了 |
[19:42] | So, can you just go with me on this and help, please? | 所以你能来帮帮我吗 拜托 |
[19:44] | Of course. What do you need? | 当然 你需要什么 |
[19:46] | Okay. Well, some of your | 你曾在这个系列 |
[19:46] | designs were used in the collection, right? | 展出过一些设计 对吧 |
[19:48] | Uh, early on. | 很早之前 |
[19:50] | But then they were incorporated into Jeremy’s ideas. | 但后来杰里米又加进了一些想法 |
[19:53] | Okay. Well, how much do you remember those ideas? | 好的 那你还记得多少呢 |
[19:55] | Not much. Jeremy hasn’t exactly welcomed me with open arms. | 不多 杰里米可没有热烈欢迎我的加入 |
[20:02] | – We’re dead. – Not necessarily. | -我们死定了 -不一定 |
[20:04] | You’re forgetting there’s one person | 你忘了一个人 |
[20:06] | that closely supervised the entire line. | 她亲自监督了整条设计线 |
[20:15] | Uh… Hey, India. | 嗨 英蒂安 |
[20:18] | You know what, I haven’t had a chance to tell you | 你知道吗 我还没告诉你 |
[20:21] | how much I like your new do. | 我非常喜欢你的新发型 |
[20:24] | It’s super sassy, and it frames your face perfectly. | 非常时髦 而且很衬你的脸 |
[20:27] | No. | 不行 |
[20:28] | I haven’t even asked you anything yet. | 我都还没问你呢 |
[20:30] | Then I’m saving you the trouble. | 那我替你省了这麻烦 |
[20:32] | – Jeremy’s gone. – Where’d he go? | -杰里米走了 -去哪儿了 |
[20:34] | Nobody knows. He disappeared. | 没人晓得 他消失了 |
[20:38] | Talk. | 接着说 |
[20:38] | He took all the Harrods designs with him. | 他带走了所有哈罗德设计图 |
[20:41] | Even more alarming is the fact that all three patterns are gone. | 更可怕的是三件样品也都不见了 |
[20:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[20:47] | India. I know. Jeremy told me everything. | 英蒂安 杰里米把这一切都告诉我了 |
[20:50] | I know it wasn’t you. You never gave our designs to Beau. | 我知道不是你把设计给了宝儿 |
[20:53] | And I tried to make things right by giving him an ultimatum, | 我想纠正这个错误 所以下了最后通牒 |
[20:56] | tell Gray or I would. | 让他告诉格雷要不我会去揭发他 |
[20:58] | And so he bolted. | 可能他因此逃走了 |
[20:59] | And now I need your help. | 现在我需要你帮个忙 |
[21:01] | Let’s re-cap. You screwed me over, got me fired, | 总而言之 你害惨我了 让我被解雇 |
[21:06] | and now you’re asking me to help you save the day? | 现在还想求我帮你救急 |
[21:10] | If that’s an apology, it’s gonna need a lot of work. | 如果这也算道歉 还欠了不少诚意吧 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. I am. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[21:19] | And I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t forgive me, | 如果你不原谅我 也不怪你 |
[21:21] | but you’re the only person who knows Jeremy’s designs | 但你是唯一熟知杰里米设计的人 |
[21:23] | well enough to recreate them by tonight. | 有了你我们一定能在今晚重新制作出来 |
[21:26] | Oh, Jane. | 喔 简 |
[21:27] | Oh, God. I love to watch you squirm. | 天哪 我就爱看你局促不安的样子 |
[21:31] | Good. Enjoy. Go crazy. | 好吧 尽情享受 疯狂点 |
[21:34] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[21:36] | But your job is on the line, too. | 可你的工作也仰赖这条设计线呢 |
[21:38] | Oh, yeah? How did you come up with that brilliant conclusion? | 是吗 哪来的这么聪明的结论 |
[21:40] | Your new bosses are going to be here tonight | 你的新老板们今晚都会出席 |
[21:42] | for a preview of a line that you’ve been supervising. | 你监督的这条设计线的试演 |
[21:46] | And something tells me that when they get here | 我有预感如果他们到了 |
[21:48] | and realize that there is nothing for them to preview, | 却发现什么设计都没有 |
[21:51] | Donovan Decker won’t be the only one | 多诺万·德克尔绝不会是唯一 |
[21:52] | with their head on the chopping block. | 待宰的羔羊 |
[21:56] | I hate you, Jane. | 我恨你 简 |
[22:08] | No, it’s all wrong. | 不行 全错了 |
[22:09] | Look, I told you, we only saw part of the design. | 我告诉过你 我们只看过一部分设计 |
[22:12] | What about the cropped jacket? | 做成短夹克如何 |
[22:13] | You said you hated the cropped jacket. | 你不是说你讨厌短夹克 |
[22:15] | I lied. I wanted you guys to work the weekend. | 我骗你们的 我想让你们周末加班 |
[22:16] | But this… This is terrible. | 可这也太糟了 |
[22:18] | Look, we’re trying. | 看 我们在努力 |
[22:19] | Obviously not hard enough. | 显然还不够 |
[22:22] | What’s this? I thought | 这怎么回事 我以为 |
[22:23] | the patterns were sent for cutting and sewing. | 样品已经送去剪裁缝制了 |
[22:24] | Where is Jeremy? | 杰里米在哪儿 |
[22:28] | He went home sick with the flu. | 他感冒请病假了 |
[22:30] | We’re just making a few little adjustments to Jeremy’s patterns, | 我们根据哈罗德最后一刻要求 |
[22:33] | for some last minute requests from Harrods. Very minor. | 对杰里米的设计进行调整 很小的改动 |
[22:36] | Fine. As long as you make the deadline. | 好吧 只要赶得上期限 |
[22:39] | Oh, and Jane, the next time something like this happens, | 对了 简 下回此类事情发生 |
[22:43] | don’t keep it from me. Understood? | 记得告诉我 明白了吗 |
[22:45] | Yes, of course. | 明白了 |
[22:47] | So where is Jeremy really? | 杰里米现在究竟在哪儿 |
[22:50] | He’s very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[22:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:53] | He will be when I’m done with him. | 等我找他算账时他就完蛋了 |
[22:57] | Okay! Let’s get to work. | 好了 我们继续工作 |
[23:32] | – Hey, Ben. – Hey. | -嘿 本 -嗨 |
[23:33] | You’re here kinda late. | 你今天这么晚还在这儿 |
[23:35] | Just getting caught up on some work. | 刚好碰上点事 |
[23:37] | Can’t those wait until tomorrow? | 不能明天再做吗 |
[23:38] | Somebody’s gotta do it. | 总得有人做吧 |
[23:41] | You’re avoiding your mom. | 你在回避你妈妈 |
[23:42] | That, too. | 那也是一部分原因 |
[23:45] | You know, just because we’re taking a break, | 我们现在暂时分开 |
[23:47] | doesn’t mean we can’t talk. | 但我们还是可以聊一聊 |
[23:49] | I’m right here. Next door. Happy to listen | 我就在你隔壁 乐意倾听你的心事 |
[23:53] | I know what she’s doing. | 我知道她在做什么 |
[23:55] | She’s gonna be all fun and charming and funny, | 她会表现得既有趣又有魅力 |
[23:58] | and then she’s just gonna leave. | 接着就会转身离开 |
[24:00] | And I don’t want her to hurt Jane. | 我不想让她伤害简 |
[24:05] | And maybe you don’t want to get hurt again? | 也许是你不想再被伤害了 |
[24:12] | Why don’t we get out of here? | 我们为什么不出去走走 |
[24:13] | Get your mind off things, maybe grab a bite to eat? | 别想这些事情 去吃点东西如何 |
[24:16] | Actually, Amanda’s getting | 事实上 阿曼达约了 |
[24:18] | some of the old gang together at The Rack tonight. | 一些老朋友晚上在瑞克酒吧聚聚 |
[24:20] | Wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[24:23] | I’ll pass. I just remembered I have to re-grout my bathroom. | 算了 才想起来我的浴室还要重新灌浆 |
[24:32] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中红心 |
[24:34] | And that’s game. | 那才是掷飞镖 |
[24:35] | Oh, come on! You’re cheating. | 拜托 你作弊了 |
[24:37] | How am I cheating? | 我怎么作弊了 |
[24:38] | You’ve clearly played darts before. | 你以前肯定玩过掷飞镖 |
[24:40] | Since when is being good at something cheating? | 什么时候我连作弊都这么厉害 |
[24:42] | Since right now. That’s when. Okay? | 从刚才开始 就是刚刚 好吗 |
[24:48] | Oh, look at you! Getting better. | 看看你 有进步了 |
[24:51] | This time you missed the busboy | 这次你没射中餐馆工 |
[24:52] | but you actually made it into the wall! | 但你把它射到墙上了 |
[24:54] | Ha! All right. All right. All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 没关系 |
[24:56] | Since you’re so good, how about a little lesson? | 既然你这么厉害 你教教我呗 |
[24:59] | You sure your ego can handle that? | 你放得下自尊向我求教吗 |
[25:01] | Bring it on. | 来试试 |
[25:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | First, let me see your stance. | 首先 让我看看你的姿势 |
[25:07] | Come on, take it seriously! | 拜托 认真点 |
[25:10] | Legs apart. | 两脚站开 |
[25:13] | Remember, it’s all in the wrist, arm up. | 记住 关键在手腕 手臂抬高 |
[25:18] | Now, go. | 就现在 掷出去 |
[25:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | Oh, it’s just your bracelet. Where’d you get it again? | 你的手镯又从哪弄来的 |
[25:31] | I don’t know, some thrift store downtown, I don’t remember. | 我不知道 市区某个廉价店吧 忘了 |
[25:36] | Do you want to try it again? | 你想再试一次吗 |
[25:37] | Nah. I think I’m done. | 不必了 我玩够了 |
[25:44] | – We did it! – We almost did it. | -我们成功了 -几乎成功了 |
[25:46] | We’ve got 20 minutes to get all of these patterns cut and sewn. | 我们有20分钟把这些样品送去剪裁缝制 |
[25:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Can you take these to Carter? | 你能把这些拿给卡特吗 |
[25:57] | Because, believe it or not, | 因为 信不信由你 |
[25:58] | I have a bigger emergency to attend to! | 我有更紧要的事情得处理 |
[26:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[26:02] | So that’s why I stopped working for congressmen! | 所以我就不替国会议员做事了 |
[26:05] | Mom! What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你在这儿做什么 |
[26:08] | Oh, Jane, your mother is hysterical! | 简 你妈妈真是太有趣了 |
[26:11] | Is she? I mean, sure, she is. | 是吗 我是说 确实 |
[26:13] | Did the patterns get in on time? | 样品按时做好了吗 |
[26:15] | Yes. Yes, they did. | 是的 是的 按时完成 |
[26:16] | Isn’t it amazing that Jane volunteers so much time here. | 简自愿在这花这么多时间真是太神奇了 |
[26:19] | Is that what you call it? | 你是这么说的 |
[26:21] | No, no. It’s just that it is so much fun. | 不 不 是因为这儿实在太有趣了 |
[26:24] | And it feels like volunteering. | 让我觉得好像在当志愿者 |
[26:25] | Like it’s not even work. | 都不像是工作了 |
[26:26] | And to think my little girl… | 想到我家小女孩 |
[26:28] | Who’s not so little anymore. | 没那么小了 |
[26:29] | Is balancing work and high… | 协调工作和高 |
[26:31] | And a high maintenance lifestyle. It’s crazy. | 高品质生活 真是太疯狂啦 |
[26:34] | Sorry, Gray. Do you mind if I borrow her | 格雷抱歉 我可以和她借一步说话吗 |
[26:36] | for just one minute. So sorry, Gray. Just one second. | 就一会 太不好意思了格雷 就一会 |
[26:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛啊 |
[26:41] | Ben said you were gonna be working late, | 本说你会工作到很晚 |
[26:43] | so I brought you dinner. | 所以我给你送晚饭来了 |
[26:44] | It’s on your desk. A lasagna. | 在你桌上 千层面 |
[26:45] | For 20. Share it with the office. | 20人的量 和同事一起吃吧 |
[26:47] | Oh, honey, I can’t believe this is where you intern… | 亲爱的 真想不到这是你实习 |
[26:51] | Oh, Mom, shh. Stop talking. | 妈 别说了 |
[26:54] | I need to tell you something. | 我要和你说些事 |
[26:57] | They think you’re how old? | 他们以为你多大 |
[26:59] | I know, I know. But I promise… | 我明白 我明白 但是我保证 |
[27:01] | But Jane… | 但是 简 |
[27:02] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[27:03] | That that would make me the mother of a 25 year-old! | 他们会觉得我是个25岁的人的妈妈 |
[27:07] | Mom, you are the mother of a 25-year-old. | 妈 你是个25岁的人的妈妈 |
[27:10] | – Ben? – They don’t know that! | -本不是吗 -他们不知道他 |
[27:12] | Look, I appreciate you coming down here, | 我很感激你过来 |
[27:15] | and bringing dinner, for everyone, | 给我和同事们送晚餐 |
[27:18] | but there’s just a few | 但是在回家前 |
[27:18] | things I have to do before I come home. Okay? | 我还有些事要做 好吗 |
[27:21] | I completely understand. | 我懂的 |
[27:23] | You’re working. | 你在工作 |
[27:25] | Illegally. | 非法的 |
[27:27] | I get it. Trust me, I get it. | 我理解 相信我 我理解 |
[27:29] | There was this one time in Bogata… | 曾经在波哥大 |
[27:31] | Okay, Mom, not now… | 好了 妈妈 别说了 |
[27:32] | Oh, good, you’re still here. | 太好了 你还在这呢 |
[27:36] | Oh, she was just leaving. | 她正准备走呢 |
[27:40] | Gray, it was a pleasure to meet you. | 格雷 见到你真高兴 |
[27:42] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[27:43] | Oh, this was so much fun but | 真是太开心了 |
[27:45] | there’s a lot we have to do before the party. | 但是在派对开始前我们还有很多事要做 |
[27:47] | Party? | 派对吗 |
[27:48] | Yes! Why don’t you join us? | 对啊 你也来吧 |
[27:51] | I’d love to! | 乐意之至 |
[27:52] | Oh, she can’t, she really… | 她不能 她 |
[27:54] | We’ll see you at 8:00. | 我们八点见 |
[27:58] | Mom, I don’t know if it’s a | 妈妈 我不觉得 |
[27:59] | good idea for you to come to the party tonight. | 你参加今晚的派对是个好主意 |
[28:01] | Why not? Your boss just invited me. | 为什么不呢 你老板刚邀请了我 |
[28:04] | Well, it’s just… It’s a professional work thing… | 只是 它是个专业工作上的事 |
[28:08] | Jane, you don’t have to worry. | 简 别担心 |
[28:09] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[28:11] | I’ll be like a fly on the wall. | 我会做个不被察觉的旁观者的 |
[28:13] | You won’t even know I’m there. | 你都不会察觉我在 |
[28:35] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在做什么啊 |
[28:37] | An encore. | 加唱曲啊 |
[28:39] | Yeah, about that. What happened to “Fly on the wall?” | 关于那 “不被察觉的观察者”怎么说 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. Did I embarrass you? | 抱歉 我让你丢脸了吗 |
[28:45] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没 |
[28:46] | I mean, it was a little awkward when you sang The Bitch Is Back. | 不过在你唱《贱人归来》时有点尴尬 |
[28:49] | Oh. Totally agree. | 十分同意 |
[28:51] | That’s a hard number to pull off without drums. | 没鼓点配乐唱好这首真不容易 |
[28:53] | This isn’t about percussion, Mom. | 妈 这和配乐什么的没关 |
[28:54] | This is an important night for Donovan Decker. | 今晚对于多诺万·德克尔来说很重要 |
[28:56] | And the stakes are very high. | 利益攸关 |
[28:58] | Exactly. And everybody’s so tense. | 是啊 大家都很紧张 |
[29:00] | That’s why I was trying to lighten things up. | 所以我想舒缓下气氛 |
[29:03] | Is something else bothering you? | 有什么事情烦着你了吗 |
[29:05] | No. No, I’m just on edge. | 没有 没有 我就是太紧张了 |
[29:08] | It’s been a tense day, | 今天是紧张的一天 |
[29:09] | and We really need the Harrods people to love this line. | 我们非常需要哈罗德的人喜欢这个系列 |
[29:12] | I don’t mean to take things out on you. | 我没想拿你出气的 |
[29:14] | Oh, don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[29:15] | The last thing I want to do is cause you any stress. | 我最不愿给你带来压力 |
[29:18] | Jane, | 简 |
[29:21] | you never told me what an entertaining mother you have. | 你没和我提过你有位这么有趣的妈妈 |
[29:23] | Hi, I’m Eli. | 你好 我是伊莱 |
[29:25] | “Fake Date” Eli? | “假约会”的伊莱 |
[29:27] | You’re right, Jane. Yummy! | 简你说的对 可爱啊 |
[29:30] | Mom, not now. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[29:32] | – Did you do that thing we talked about? – No. | -你做了我们之前说的事吗 -还没 |
[29:35] | What thing was that? | 什么事情啊 |
[29:36] | Oh. She’s being shy. | 她在害羞呢 |
[29:40] | I can read this. He’ll say yes. | 我敢说 他会答应的 |
[29:42] | Whatever it is, I’m in. | 不管是什么事 算我一个 |
[29:44] | Ooh, I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去拿杯喝的啦 |
[29:47] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意一下 |
[29:49] | Donovan Decker is excited to present | 多诺万·德克尔将激动地推出与哈罗德 |
[29:52] | its menswear collaboration with Harrods for spring. | 合作的春季男装 |
[29:56] | We’re pleased to offer you a sneak peek today | 现在我们让大家先睹为快 |
[29:59] | of what we believe will be trending tomorrow. Enjoy! | 即将引领下季潮流的作品 请欣赏 |
[30:10] | Listen to that applause. That’s a good thing, right? | 听听周围的掌声 这是好现象 对吗 |
[30:13] | I don’t know. Look at the people from Harrods. | 我不知道 看看哈罗德的人 |
[30:16] | They’re notorious for keeping their opinions close to the vest. | 他们以不露声色出名 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God! They’re clapping! | 天啊 他们在鼓掌 |
[30:22] | And smiling! | 并且笑了 |
[30:23] | I’ve never seen them do that before. They love it! | 我从没看过他们这样 他们喜欢这个 |
[30:27] | I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but we make a good team. | 没想过我会这样说 但我们合作不错 |
[30:33] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 我们是的 |
[30:37] | Now, if you’ll excuse me | 现在 失陪一下 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna go take credit for everything. Hi! | 我要去享受所有赞誉啦 |
[30:56] | So, thanks for a nice night. | 谢谢 今晚很开心 |
[30:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然啦 |
[31:02] | Is everything okay? Something you wanna talk about? | 有什么不对吗 你想和我聊聊吗 |
[31:05] | No. I’m good. | 没有 我很好 |
[31:08] | Anyway, I’ll see you around. | 不管怎样 回见 |
[31:13] | Okay. See ya. | 好 回见 |
[32:37] | Can you believe it? We did it. | 你相信吗 我们做到啦 |
[32:40] | Yep. We did it. | 是的 我们做到啦 |
[32:43] | Don’t do any cartwheels. | 别激动地翻跟头了 |
[32:45] | Sorry. It’s just difficult for me to maintain my excitement | 不好意思 一整天逃避现实 |
[32:49] | about avoiding the truth all day. | 让我难以激动 |
[32:51] | I, for one, thought those models looked so fabulous. | 我觉得这些模特看上去太棒了 |
[32:55] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 可以失陪下吗 |
[32:58] | I love what you have on. Who are you wearing? | 我喜欢你的衣服 你穿的谁的牌子 |
[33:00] | Oh! Kate Quimby! I make most of my clothes myself. | 凱特·昆比 我大多衣服都是自己做的 |
[33:04] | Well, you have quite the flair. | 你很有天赋 |
[33:07] | I can see where Jane gets her penchant for design. | 我知道简对设计的热爱来源哪里了 |
[33:09] | It’s in the genes. | 是遗传啊 |
[33:11] | Well, I can tell you what’s not in the genes, | 我可以告诉你什么不是与生俱来的 |
[33:12] | a responsible work ethic. | 工作的责任心 |
[33:14] | That has to be taught. | 那是被培养出来的 |
[33:15] | And you have done a wonderful job raising your daughter. | 在抚养孩子上你做得很出色 |
[33:19] | Thank you. I did my best. | 谢谢 我尽力而为了 |
[33:31] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[33:33] | Billy. What are you doing here? | 比利 你怎么在这 |
[33:34] | Saving you from trouble. | 从麻烦中拯救你啊 |
[33:36] | Now, come on. You do not need to do this. | 过来 你不需要做这个 |
[33:38] | Do what? | 做什么啊 |
[33:39] | I get it. You want nice things. Okay? | 我明白 你想要漂亮东西 对吗 |
[33:41] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[33:42] | But this is not how you do it. | 但这不是你得到它们的方式 |
[33:44] | Now, let’s get out of here before we trip a motion detector! | 在我们碰到报警器前 赶紧走吧 |
[33:47] | Billy… Let me explain, okay? | 比利 让我解释 好吗 |
[33:49] | No, let me explain. | 不 我来说 |
[33:52] | I’ve been to juvie. You do not want to go there. | 我去过少管所 你绝不会想去那里 |
[33:55] | You’ve got to turn your life around. | 你要改变你的生活 |
[33:57] | You’re gonna start by | 你要从 |
[33:59] | returning that bracelet to whoever owns it! Okay? | 把手镯还给它的主人开始 好吗 |
[34:04] | Why… | 为什么 |
[34:05] | Why do these people have a picture of you riding a horse? | 为什么这有你骑马的照片 |
[34:19] | This is my house, Billy. I live here. | 这是我家 比利 我住这 |
[34:22] | Wait. So, the bracelet, it… It’s yours? | 等等 所以那个手镯是你的 |
[34:27] | Yes. The bracelet’s mine. Okay? My family’s rich. | 对 那个手镯是我的 我家很有钱 |
[34:30] | In fact, filthy. We have a tennis court, | 其实是富得流油 我们有个网球场 |
[34:32] | an indoor pool, and a butler. | 室内游泳池还有管家 |
[34:34] | His name is Bert and we call him Walter. | 他叫伯特 我们都叫他沃尔特 |
[34:36] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 我想不通 |
[34:37] | It doesn’t have to. We’re loaded. Okay? | 你不用想通 我家家财万贯 明白吗 |
[34:41] | So, go ahead. Hate my guts. | 你想走就走吧 我竟然勇敢地说出来了 |
[34:45] | Why lie about it? | 你为什么要骗我呢 |
[34:48] | Because of Lulu. | 因为露露 |
[34:49] | Lulu? | 露露 |
[34:50] | You kept saying how she was rich and spoiled, | 你一直念叨着她是个被宠坏的富二代 |
[34:54] | and how you’d never make that mistake again. | 你永远不会重蹈覆辙 |
[34:57] | How she wasn’t like “Us”. | 还有 她跟我们不是一类人 |
[35:00] | And the more I liked you, | 我越喜欢你 |
[35:02] | the more I wanted to stay in the “Us” Zone, you know? | 就越想待在”我们”这个圈子里 |
[35:07] | Because the truth is, Billy, I really like you. | 因为事实是 我真的很喜欢你 比利 |
[35:12] | And I really like the idea of “Us”. | 我真的很喜欢你说”我们” |
[35:17] | Well, why didn’t you just say that? | 那你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[35:28] | C’mon! There you go. Yay! | 加油 喝啊 |
[35:31] | I can’t believe Thin Johnny can still drink like that! | 真不敢相信瘦骨乔还这么能喝 |
[35:34] | I can’t believe we’re still calling him Thin Johnny. | 真不敢相信我们还叫他”瘦骨乔” |
[35:38] | Oh, Ben, I forgot how funny you are. | 本 我都忘了你有多风趣 |
[35:42] | So, I’m kind of embarrassed to say this, | 跟你说这个有点尴尬 |
[35:44] | but, you know, I had a crush on you in high school? | 但你知道吗 高中时我就喜欢你 |
[35:47] | You did not. | 不是吧 |
[35:48] | Oh, I totally did. Don’t pretend you didn’t know that. | 我好喜欢你的 别假装你不知道 |
[35:52] | I’m not pretending. | 我没假装 |
[35:52] | It’s just… You were going out with Jason… | 只是 那时跟你约会的是詹森 |
[35:55] | – McCallister. – Yeah. | -麦卡利斯特 -对 |
[35:58] | So, what happened there? | 你们后来怎么样了 |
[35:59] | We broke up right before graduation, remember? | 我们毕业前就分手了 记得吗 |
[36:01] | I thought, I don’t know, | 我以为 |
[36:03] | I thought maybe you and I could get together before college. | 我以为上大学前我们会在一起 |
[36:06] | But I was too late. You were already dating Jenny. | 但我迟了一步 你已经跟詹尼在一起了 |
[36:09] | Right. God, seems like such a long time ago. | 对哦 恍如隔世啊 |
[36:14] | Feels like just yesterday to me. | 对我来说却是仿佛昨日 |
[36:17] | Not to me. You know, a lot has happened | 我不一样啊 高中毕业后 |
[36:18] | since we graduated high school. | 发生了太多的事情 |
[36:21] | Oh, no. Don’t tell me I’m too late again? | 不是吧 别告诉我我又迟了一步 |
[36:24] | Because Rita Shaw told me that you’re single. | 因为丽塔·肖告诉我你还单身 |
[36:29] | She told you that? | 她这么告诉你的 |
[36:30] | Yep. Isn’t that true? | 对 难道你不是单身吗 |
[36:33] | Well, there was someone and we broke up. | 我之前是有女朋友但我们分手了 |
[36:39] | But to be honest, I’m not | 但老实说 我不是很确定 |
[36:43] | entirely sure I’m over her just yet. | 我是否已经放下她了 |
[36:52] | Hey, Rita. | 你好 丽塔 |
[36:54] | Hi, Rita, what are you doing here? | 嗨 丽塔 你在这干嘛呢 |
[36:57] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[36:59] | When Ben invited me to | 本邀请我来跟老朋友聚会 |
[37:00] | meet up with the old gang, how could I refuse? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[37:03] | Oh, well the old gang is right over there. | 老朋友就在那呢 |
[37:05] | So you should just head on over, | 你应该直接去那边 |
[37:07] | see if they can recognize you without all that head gear. | 看看没了那些头饰他们是否还认识你 |
[37:09] | I’m good. But I’d be better with a drink. | 无所谓啦 不过我想先喝一杯 |
[37:12] | Ben, white wine? | 本 有白葡萄酒吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah, Ben, I would love another red. | 本 我要一杯红葡萄酒 |
[37:19] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意效劳 |
[37:26] | Forget what I said before. | 忘了我之前说的 |
[37:27] | Ben Quimby is mine, so back off. | 本·昆比是我的 你离他远点 |
[37:30] | You had your chance. It’s my turn now. | 你错失了良机 现在轮到我了 |
[37:34] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[37:35] | Game already started. | 游戏早就开始了 |
[37:37] | And it’s too bad you’re sitting on the bench. | 真遗憾你现在只能坐冷板凳 |
[37:40] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[37:56] | Why the long face? You should be celebrating. | 干嘛拉长个脸 你应该好好庆祝一番 |
[38:01] | Gray said it herself, this party is a huge success. | 格雷亲口说了 这个派对非常成功 |
[38:06] | You did an amazing job! | 你做得真好 |
[38:09] | No, it only looks like I did an amazing job. | 不 这只是表象 |
[38:14] | Just like you made it look like | 就跟你今晚的表现一样 |
[38:15] | you did an amazing job raising me, tonight. | 好像你真的含辛茹苦把我培养成人一样 |
[38:19] | Isn’t that what you told Gray? | 你不就是这么告诉格雷的吗 |
[38:28] | Why did you leave us, Mom? | 你为什么丢下我们 妈妈 |
[38:30] | Why did you leave and not come back? | 为什么你一走了之也不回来呢 |
[38:32] | This isn’t exactly the time. | 现在不是谈这个的时机 |
[38:34] | I have a feeling it’s never | 我觉得永远不会有 |
[38:35] | gonna be the right time with you. Right, Mom? | 恰当的时机 对吗 妈妈 |
[38:39] | But, me? I’m done covering up the truth. | 但是我已经受够了掩藏真相 |
[38:44] | I’ve been doing it all day. | 我每天都在这么做 |
[38:48] | Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s something I have to make right. | 不好意思 我现在要去纠正一些错误了 |
[38:57] | Gray, can I just say, you look simply divine this evening. | 格雷 不得不说 你今晚美若天仙 |
[39:00] | I love what you are wearing. | 身上这套礼服真好看 |
[39:02] | You mean it? You’re not | 真的吗 别一会又在《时尚警察》上 |
[39:03] | going to rip me on the Fashion Police later on? | 将我批评个一文不值 |
[39:05] | Who me? Of course not. | 我吗 当然不会 |
[39:08] | But who are we kidding? You know I will. | 开什么玩笑 你知道我肯定会的 |
[39:12] | Gray, I need to talk to you. | 格雷 我要跟你谈谈 |
[39:14] | It can wait, Jane. | 等下再说 简 |
[39:15] | Actually, it can’t. | 等不了了 |
[39:17] | It’s okay, Gray. I’ll catch you later. | 没事的 格雷 我们待会再聊 |
[39:21] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[39:23] | Actually, it’s bad. | 其实是坏消息 |
[39:26] | Jeremy’s not home sick, | 杰里米不是请病假了 |
[39:28] | he disappeared with the designs from Harrods. | 他带着哈罗德的设计消失了 |
[39:30] | All of them. | 都不见了 |
[39:32] | I found out Jeremy was the mole. | 我发现杰里米才是间谍 |
[39:34] | He was the one giving our designs to Beau, | 是他把我们的设计偷给宝儿 |
[39:36] | not India. | 不是英蒂安 |
[39:37] | And instead of telling you myself, | 而且 我没有自己告诉你 |
[39:40] | I waited for him to admit it. | 反而想等他主动跟你自首 |
[39:44] | And he vanished. | 可他竟然销声匿迹了 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:49] | I should’ve told you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[39:53] | And if you decide to fire me because of it, I’ll understand. | 如果你因此要开除我 我完全理解 |
[40:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[40:12] | She’s in her room, crying her eyes out. | 在房间里 眼都哭肿了 |
[40:15] | I want to go talk to her. | 我要去跟她谈谈 |
[40:16] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你谈 |
[40:18] | I can talk for myself, Ben. | 我自己来说 本 |
[40:21] | Actually, I think it’s my turn to talk. | 其实 我该跟你们解释清楚了 |
[40:32] | You asked me tonight why I left. | 今晚你问我为什么离开你们 |
[40:37] | I could tell you it was because I was too young to be a mom, | 因为我太年轻了 做不了妈妈 |
[40:42] | I felt overwhelmed, | 我感觉不知所措 |
[40:44] | your father was a better parent than I was… | 你们的父亲是一个比我称职的家长 |
[40:49] | I could go on and on about all that, | 我可以这么长篇大论地说下去 |
[40:51] | but there is no excuse for what I did. | 但我不想为我所做的一切找借口 |
[40:54] | So, if it’s okay, | 所以 如果可以的话 |
[40:56] | I would rather talk about why I’m back. | 我更愿意谈谈我为什么回来 |
[41:04] | All I want to do is get to know you. | 我只想了解你们 |
[41:08] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[41:13] | Listen, I’m the first to admit, I am… | 这是我第一次承认 |
[41:18] | never gonna win a “Mother of the Year” Award. | 我永远不会成为”年度最佳母亲” |
[41:21] | You could say that again. | 非常赞同 |
[41:22] | Ben. | 本 |
[41:26] | But I promise you, I swear, | 但我保证 我发誓 |
[41:29] | if you give me this opportunity, | 如果你们再给我一次机会 |
[41:31] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[41:36] | We’ll start fresh. | 我们重新开始 |
[41:40] | And if I do it right, | 如果我做得称职 |
[41:42] | some day when you call me “Mom”, | 你们愿意叫我”妈妈” |
[41:49] | it will feel earned. | 这一切就都值了 |
[41:58] | But if that doesn’t fly with you, | 但是如果你们不愿意 |
[41:59] | I can still pack my bags and be gone in the morning. | 我可以收拾行李明天一早就走 |
[42:09] | I… I would like you to stay. | 我 我希望你留下来 |
[42:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:33] | But I’m not eating your pancakes, so stop pushing them. | 我不爱吃你的薄煎饼 别做了 |
[42:44] | He’s not really an evening person, either. | 他晚上状态也不好 |