时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, you guys. | 大家好 |
[00:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:03] | When Jane was young, | 在简还小的时候 |
[00:04] | her grandmother taught her to protect her flower. | 她的外婆教导她要保护自己的贞洁之花 |
[00:10] | And so, Jane waited. | 所以简一直在等待 |
[00:11] | Which wasn’t always easy. | 但这并不容易 |
[00:13] | This was Jane’s fiance Michael. | 这是简的未婚夫 迈克尔 |
[00:15] | He’s a detective. | 他是个警探 |
[00:16] | Their life was perfectly on track until… | 他们的生活本已步入正轨 直到… |
[00:18] | Oh, there you are, Dr. Alver. | 你来了 阿尔弗医生 |
[00:20] | 七号房 人工授精 | |
[00:20] | You have an insemination in seven and a pap in eight. | 七号房要做人工授精 八号有个巴氏试验 |
[00:21] | 七号房 八号房 人工授精 巴氏试验 | |
[00:22] | – I got it. – She does not “got it”. | -我知道了 -其实她不知道 |
[00:24] | Are you ready for your insemination? | 准备好做人工授精了吗 |
[00:26] | Hi, yes! | 你好 是的 |
[00:27] | I artificially inseminated the wrong woman. | 我做人工授精的时候搞错了对象 |
[00:30] | And the father to be? | 而孩子的父亲是 |
[00:31] | Rafael Solano, the rich owner of the Marbella Hotel. | 拉斐尔·索拉诺 玛贝拉酒店的富豪老板 |
[00:35] | See, Rafael had cancer | 拉斐尔得了癌症 |
[00:37] | so it was his very last sperm sample… | 所以这是他仅存的精子样本 |
[00:39] | or so he thought. | 至少他是这么以为的 |
[00:40] | But guess what happened? | 但你们猜发生了什么 |
[00:42] | Jane and Rafael, they fell in love. | 简和拉斐尔相爱了 |
[00:44] | So, Jane broke up with Michael. | 所以简与迈克尔分手 |
[00:46] | And Rafael broke up with Petra. | 拉斐尔也与佩特拉离婚了 |
[00:48] | Until Rafael started spiraling and broke up with Jane… | 直到拉斐尔崩溃了并与简分了手 |
[00:51] | which for the record, he really regrets. | 他为此相当后悔 |
[00:54] | Also full of regrets? Petra. | 后悔的还有佩特拉 |
[00:56] | See, she owns part of Rafael’s hotel, | 她是拉斐尔酒店的合伙人 |
[00:58] | but she doesn’t have the one thing she really wants. | 但她却没能得到心中最想要的东西 |
[01:01] | Rafael. So, when this happened… | 拉斐尔 所以当这件事发生时 |
[01:03] | Your husband’s sperm sample was split into two vials. | 您丈夫的精子样本被分成了两瓶 |
[01:06] | One was misplaced. We just found it. | 有一瓶放错了地方 我们刚刚才找到 |
[01:08] | She naturally took it herself. | 她就顺势带走了 |
[01:10] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 我懂 这简直是肥皂剧剧情啊 |
[01:13] | Well, imagine this– | 想象一下 |
[01:14] | Jane’s father was international telenovela star | 简的父亲是国际电视明星 |
[01:17] | Rogelio de la Vega. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[01:18] | And he reconnected with her mother Xiomara. | 他还和简的妈妈希尔玛拉重新联系上了 |
[01:21] | And remember Detective Michael? | 还记得迈克尔警探吗 |
[01:23] | Well, he was on the hunt for Sin Rostro, a notorious crime boss | 他正在追捕一个臭名昭著的犯罪团伙首脑 |
[01:27] | who ran a plastic surgery ring, | 西恩·罗斯特拉 她掌管一条整形产业 |
[01:28] | changing criminals’ faces. | 专为罪犯换脸 |
[01:30] | And Sin Rostro turned out to be Rafael’s stepmother Rose. | 而西恩·罗斯特拉就是拉斐尔的继母 萝丝 |
[01:33] | And she disappeared and who knows what she looks like now? | 她失踪了 现在谁也不知道她长什么样子 |
[01:36] | I know, OMG, right? | 我知道难以置信 |
[01:38] | And speaking of OMG, | 说到难以置信 |
[01:40] | Jane had her baby. | 简生下了孩子 |
[01:42] | A beautiful boy named Mateo, | 是个男孩 名叫马特奥 |
[01:44] | and then, this happened… | 然后出了这事 |
[01:46] | Bye, Mateo. | 拜拜 马特奥 |
[01:51] | Which, I’m afraid, is where we left off. | 上一季我们就讲到这里 |
[02:10] | To give some context, | 这里的上下文是 |
[02:11] | last night’s episode of The Miracles of Mariana | 昨晚那集《马里亚纳的奇迹》 |
[02:13] | ended with quite the frightening cliffhanger. | 结局留了个惊悚的悬念 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but, | 我知道 但是 |
[02:24] | I just don’t know if I can stomach all the ups and downs. | 我不知道还受不受得了大起大落的剧情 |
[02:27] | Then don’t watch. | 那就别看 |
[02:27] | Of course I’m watching. | 我当然会看 |
[02:31] | Did you make me…? | 你给我做了… |
[02:33] | Turn it up, Ma. | 大点声 妈妈 |
[03:07] | Jane would think about that theme song briefly | 当简得知这糟糕至极的消息时 |
[03:10] | when she was told the worst news ever. | 真该回想一下那首主题曲 |
[03:14] | But that hasn’t happened yet. | 但她并没有 |
[03:16] | You see, we’re only… | 你知道的 现在 |
[03:24] | Definitely not that one. | 绝对不要那张 |
[03:25] | Wait, what’s wrong with this one? | 等等 这张怎么了 |
[03:26] | Well, he’s got a hat on. | 他戴了帽子 |
[03:28] | We got to send one out that shows his hair. | 我们得发他有头发的照片 |
[03:29] | He’s known for his hair. | 头发是他的招牌 |
[03:30] | He’s known for his hair? | 头发是他的招牌吗 |
[03:31] | Well, he will be when we send out the birth announcement. | 等我们宣布他出生的喜讯之后就是了 |
[03:34] | Hey, what are you two doing over there? | 你俩在那儿干嘛呢 |
[03:36] | – Nothing. – I agree. | -没什么 -对 |
[03:37] | Just discussing their drunken wedding night in Vegas. | 只是在讨论他们在拉斯维加斯醉酒的婚礼之夜 |
[03:41] | – Where’s Mateo? – Matelio. | -马特奥呢 -马特里奥 |
[03:43] | How long’s the hearing test take anyway? | 听力测试究竟要多久 |
[03:44] | He’s only been gone nine minutes. | 他只离开了九分钟 |
[03:46] | You timed it? | 你计时了 |
[03:48] | We’re on a nursing schedule. | 我们有喂奶时间表 |
[03:49] | You have to keep track. | 得随时记录 |
[03:51] | When he eats, which boob, | 什么时候吃奶 吃哪边 |
[03:52] | how long? | 吃多久 |
[03:53] | Mom, it’s helpful. | 妈妈 这很有用 |
[03:54] | – Hey, there. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[03:56] | I’m here to take Mateo for his hearing test. | 我来带马特奥做听力测试 |
[03:58] | Oh, another nurse took him. | 另一个护士把他带走了 |
[03:59] | Really? Who? | 真的吗 谁 |
[04:01] | Helen, her name was. | 她叫海伦 |
[04:03] | There’s no nurse in maternity named Helen. | 产科没有叫海伦的护士 |
[04:12] | It should be noted that moments before | 迈克尔在接到那个 |
[04:13] | getting the call that would change everything, | 改变一切的电话之前 |
[04:16] | Michael was feeling… well, I’ll be honest… | 他心里觉得 我坦白说吧 |
[04:19] | a little blue. | 有点伤心 |
[04:20] | You okay, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:24] | Just, uh, I don’t know, a little blue. | 只是 我说不好 有点伤心 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[04:30] | I got passed over for a promotion. | 我没能升职 |
[04:32] | Again. | 又一次 |
[04:34] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[04:37] | My ex-fiancee was, accidentally artificially inseminated | 我的前未婚妻不小心被人用 |
[04:40] | with the sperm of this rich hotel owner, | 一个酒店富老板的精子人工授精了 |
[04:42] | who she just happened to have a crush on in high school. | 而她恰好在高中时对他一见钟情 |
[04:45] | And they had their baby tonight, so… | 他们的宝宝今晚出生了 所以 |
[04:49] | Wow. You win. | 你赢了 |
[04:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:55] | Hello, Detective Cordero. | 你好 科尔德罗警官 |
[04:59] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[05:01] | Or Sin Rostro. | 或者说西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[05:03] | I always did love a good play on words. | 我确实很喜欢玩文字游戏 |
[05:06] | Why are you calling? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[05:07] | Because I have something you want. | 因为我有你想要的东西 |
[05:08] | I want answers! That’s what I want! | 我只要你们的答复 |
[05:10] | – Where is our son?! – We don’t know. | -我们儿子在哪儿 -我们不知道 |
[05:12] | The baby’s not in the hospital. | 宝宝不在医院 |
[05:14] | And I’ve just got word that surveillance tapes | 我刚刚听说监控录像显示 |
[05:16] | show the woman, the one Jane described… | 简描述的那个女人… |
[05:18] | According to his chart, he hasn’t had his hearing test. | 据他的病历表显示 他还没有做听力测试 |
[05:19] | Oh, it was a full house earlier. I’m sorry. | 之前来看他的人太多了 我很抱歉 |
[05:21] | No problem. I’ll take him. | 没关系 我带他去做 |
[05:22] | She’s on surveillance leaving the building. | 监控显示她离开了医院 |
[05:24] | We’ve called the police and we’ve issued an AMBER Alert. | 我们报了警 发布了儿童遭绑架的警报 |
[05:27] | I’ll retweet it. | 我来转推 |
[05:28] | Jane, honey? | 简 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | Which brings us here now, | 这就是我之前提到 |
[05:32] | to that moment I mentioned, | 那个时刻 |
[05:34] | when Jane wished for a theme song. | 简盼望一首主题曲 |
[05:35] | Something to tell her it would be all right. | 能告诉她一切都会好起来的 |
[05:39] | But there wasn’t a theme song. | 但是没有这样的主题曲 |
[05:41] | There was only… | 只有 |
[05:47] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[05:48] | Michael, someone took him. | 迈克尔 有人带走了他 |
[05:49] | Someone took Mateo. | 有人带走了马特奥 |
[05:51] | Jane, I-I need you to listen to me for a second. | 简 冷静听我说 |
[05:52] | – Are you listening? – What is happening? | -你在听吗 -究竟怎么回事 |
[05:53] | Jane, listen, I need you to clear out the room. | 简 听着 让大家离开房间 |
[05:56] | I know who has Mateo and I know how to get him back. | 我知道谁带走了马特奥 也知道怎样救他 |
[06:05] | Wait, Rose? | 萝丝 |
[06:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:08] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[06:09] | Let’s call it a trade. | 让我们做笔交易 |
[06:11] | I had a dragonfly broach. | 我有一个蜻蜓胸针 |
[06:15] | Luisa took it when we last saw each other. | 路易莎见我最后一面时把它拿走了 |
[06:20] | And it was of real value. | 那价值不菲 |
[06:23] | Apparently, it was logged into evidence at your police station. | 显然它被当作证据 留在警局了 |
[06:26] | Get it out and I’ll give you Mateo. | 把它拿给我 我就交出马特奥 |
[06:29] | 犯罪现场搜查证据报告 萝丝·索拉诺 谋杀 | |
[06:30] | Do the police even do that? | 警察会同意吗 |
[06:31] | – Do they make trades? – It doesn’t matter. | -他们会去交易吗 -这不重要 |
[06:33] | This can’t be official. She said just me. | 这事不能公开 她说只能我一个人做 |
[06:35] | – What! – Look, following her instructions | -什么 -照她说的做 |
[06:36] | is the quickest, safest way to get Mateo back. | 是救回马特奥最快最安全的方法 |
[06:38] | And that is all I want. | 我只想让他回来 |
[06:40] | You know that’s all I want. | 你知道我是这么想的 |
[06:42] | I trust him, please. | 我相信他 |
[06:47] | Fine, but I am going with you. | 好吧 但我要和你一起去 |
[06:48] | – Okay. – Me, too! | -好的 -我也去 |
[06:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:52] | No, you just gave birth. | 不 你才刚生了孩子 |
[06:53] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[06:54] | I’m his mother. | 我是他的母亲 |
[06:56] | And I have to feed him in 92 minutes. | 九十二分钟后 我还要喂他奶 |
[06:58] | So I’m not gonna just sit here and wait. | 我不会坐在这里干等 |
[07:00] | I’m going. End of story. | 我要去 就这样 |
[07:04] | I’m just gonna need a hand out of bed. | 我只是要个人扶我下床 |
[07:08] | Grab those wipes. | 拿上那些湿巾 |
[07:09] | And-and grab that burp cloth. | 还有口水巾 |
[07:11] | Oh, and I need pants. | 我要穿裤子 |
[07:13] | Hey, can you grab me that bag of, um, | 你能帮我拿一下那袋 |
[07:16] | adult diapers? | 成人纸尿裤吗 |
[07:18] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 我们走 |
[07:31] | 81 minutes; Mateo has to eat in 81 minutes. | 八十一分钟 八十一分钟后马特奥要吃奶 |
[07:34] | Just answer me– did you take the pin? | 回答我 胸针在你那儿吗 |
[07:35] | You don’t have it? | 它不在这儿吗 |
[07:38] | You’re not gonna get in trouble. | 你不会有麻烦的 |
[07:39] | Did you take the pin? | 胸针在你那儿吗 |
[07:41] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上就到 |
[07:42] | Wait, where are we going? | 等一下 我们要去哪儿 |
[07:42] | – Who has it? – Your sister. | -在谁那儿 -你姐姐那里 |
[07:44] | Luisa?! | 路易莎 |
[07:45] | No, not Luisa! | 可别是路易莎 |
[07:47] | Luisa, calm down. | 路易莎 冷静点 |
[07:55] | Ah, who am I kidding? | 骗谁啊 |
[07:59] | Where is the pin? | 胸针在哪儿 |
[08:01] | I w-went to get it | 我去拿了 |
[08:04] | and… | 然后 |
[08:15] | What’s that, baby? | 亲爱的 那啥玩意儿 |
[08:23] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:24] | The police just wanted something to do with Rose. | 警察想要萝丝的一点东西 |
[08:27] | Your ex-girlfriend? | 你前女友 |
[08:29] | Um, it’s some, like, evidence thing. | 就是 一些证据 |
[08:32] | You kept a box of her stuff? | 你还留着她的东西 |
[08:34] | No! | 不 |
[08:35] | Okay, yeah, but… | 好吧 是的 可是 |
[08:37] | They-they were just cataloging so much, | 他们当时给证据都编了号 |
[08:38] | I didn’t think that they would miss it. | 没想到他们会漏了这个 |
[08:39] | You saved things from your psychopath ex-girlfriend?! | 你还留着你变态前女友的东西 |
[08:42] | Okay, first of all, she’s not a psychopath. | 首先 她不是个变态 |
[08:43] | – She’s a sociopath. – Oh, my God! | -她只是反社会 -天哪 |
[08:46] | You’re still hung up on her! | 你还对她念念不忘 |
[08:46] | No, Juicy, I swear, I’m not. | 不 橘滋 我保证 我没有 |
[08:48] | I’m really not. | 我真的没有 |
[08:49] | Will you just please give that back? | 你能不能把它还给我 |
[08:50] | No! No friggin’ way! | 想都别想 |
[08:52] | Juicy! Juicy! No! | 橘滋 不要 |
[08:53] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[08:55] | No! | 我的天哪 |
[09:01] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[09:09] | Go. Go! | 快下去 快 |
[09:34] | Guys, I got it! | 伙计们 我找到了 |
[09:38] | Come on! | 快来 |
[09:38] | Hurry up and get out of the pool! | 快爬上来 |
[09:40] | She’ll call. | 她会打电话的 |
[09:42] | The minute Jane has him, she’ll call. | 只要简一找到宝宝 她就会打电话的 |
[09:47] | Just Gloria Estefan. | 是葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬的短信 |
[09:49] | She wants to know if there’s anything she can do. | 她问我有什么她可以帮忙的 |
[10:12] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[10:14] | Ah, yes. | 哦 对了 |
[10:15] | You remember Nadine, right? | 你们还记得纳丁吧 |
[10:24] | Do you at least understand now why I went to work for her? | 至少你现在明白我为什么为她做事了吧 |
[10:28] | This, this is what she does, Michael. | 这就是她能做得出来的事 迈克尔 |
[10:30] | She makes it so that you can’t say no. | 她让你根本无法拒绝 |
[10:32] | Give me Mateo. | 把马特奥给我 |
[10:36] | Where’s the pin? | 胸针在哪里 |
[10:40] | Do you even want to know what’s on the chip inside? | 你想知道那芯片里面都有什么吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 不想 |
[10:44] | All of the faces Sin Rostro changed– | 西恩·罗斯特拉整容过的 |
[10:46] | crime bosses, drug lords. | 所有罪犯头目和毒枭的脸 |
[10:48] | It’s a record of what they looked like before | 记录了他们整容前的样子 |
[10:50] | and what they look like now. | 和现在的模样 |
[10:53] | Still want to trade? | 你还想做这笔交易吗 |
[10:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:58] | Rose was right. | 萝丝说得对 |
[11:01] | See, I wasn’t so sure you would do it. | 我之前还不确定你是否真的会这么做 |
[11:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:09] | Oh! Go! Run! | 快去啊 |
[11:12] | And so, Rafael ran. | 于是拉斐尔跑了过去 |
[11:15] | And then, | 接着 |
[11:16] | even though she shouldn’t have been physically able to, | 尽管她还不大能够跑 |
[11:19] | Jane ran, too. | 简还是跑了过去 |
[11:21] | Well, we’ll call it running, that thing she’s doing. | 好吧 我们勉强说她是在”跑” |
[11:24] | The point is Jane made it to her son. | 重点是 简成功地解救了她的儿子 |
[11:28] | Oh, you’re okay. | 你现在安全了 |
[11:29] | You’re okay. Mommy’s here. | 你安全了 妈妈在这儿呢 |
[11:32] | Aww, and they all lived happily ever after. | 从此他们幸福地生活在一起 |
[11:37] | Well, except for Jane. | 好吧 除了简 |
[11:38] | And Rafael and Michael. | 还有拉斐尔和迈克尔 |
[11:41] | And things are really screwed up with Luisa, | 路易莎的日子还是一团糟 |
[11:43] | and Xo and Ro, and don’t get me started on Petra. | 希尔和罗罗也是 更别提佩特拉了 |
[11:47] | Anyway, let’s just enjoy this moment. | 不管怎么说 让我们先享受当下的幸福 |
[11:50] | Because it won’t last. | 因为幸福不会长久 |
[11:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:58] | And so, | 于是 |
[11:59] | Mateo Gloriano Rogelio Solano Villanueva | 马特奥·格洛瑞娜·罗格里奥·索拉诺·维兰纽瓦 |
[12:02] | had quite a dramatic first night, | 度过了如此戏剧性的第一夜 |
[12:04] | causing enough worry for a lifetime. | 够让人操心一辈子的了 |
[12:07] | So he was gone 142 minutes… | 他被绑架了有一百四十二分钟 |
[12:09] | A fact his mother would remind him when, at 16, | 等到十六岁的他晚了两小时回家 |
[12:13] | he was nearly two hours late for his curfew. | 他妈妈还会唠叨这件事 |
[12:15] | …which is only 20 minutes from when I would have fed him. | 只比他该吃奶的时间晚了二十分钟 |
[12:18] | But that’s the distant future. | 但那是很久以后的事了 |
[12:20] | Right now, Jane just wanted to hear two little words. | 此刻 简只想听到两个字 |
[12:24] | He looks great. | 他看起来不错 |
[12:25] | He’s fine. That’s what I was thinking, | 我想的是”没事”这俩字 |
[12:27] | but “he looks great” works, too. | 但是”他看起来不错”也行 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry, I’m just so happy. | 不好意思 我只是太开心了 |
[12:30] | So let’s get him on the scale, huh? | 给他称量下体重吧 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:35] | Okay, looks like he’s six pounds and nine ounces. | 五斤九两左右 |
[12:37] | Wait, what? He was seven pounds when he was born. | 你说什么 可是他出生的时候是六斤三两 |
[12:39] | Why would he lose weight? | 为什么他的体重减少了 |
[12:40] | Well, it can actually take babies up to two weeks | 宝宝最多需要两周时间 |
[12:42] | to get back up to their birth weight, | 恢复到他们出生时的体重 |
[12:43] | which is why I’m not too concerned. | 所以我觉得不用太担心 |
[12:46] | Oh, you can get him now. | 你可以把他抱起来了 |
[12:49] | Okay, so you’re not too concerned. | 你说不用太担心 |
[12:52] | Does that mean that you’re a little concerned? | 是不是意味着 还是有那么点儿担心 |
[12:54] | Observe Jane | 你看 |
[12:55] | trying not to panic. | 简正在掩饰慌张 |
[12:56] | Well, that’s about ten percent already, | 降了大约百分之十 |
[12:59] | so it’s at the outer limits of normal, | 处在正常范围的边缘线上 |
[13:01] | but you’re nursing. | 但是你是喂奶 |
[13:02] | So it’s likely your milk just hasn’t come in. | 所以很可能是奶的重量还没算进去 |
[13:04] | Should we get him a bottle, maybe… | 要不要给他准备个奶瓶 或许 |
[13:05] | No, I really want nursing to work. | 不 我很想自己喂 |
[13:07] | No, I just mean in the meantime. | 不 我是说两手准备 |
[13:09] | Bottles can get in the way. | 奶瓶可能会帮倒忙 |
[13:10] | It’s a supply and demand thing. | 这是个供需问题 |
[13:11] | The more the baby eats, the more she makes. | 孩子吃得越多 她的身体就能产生更多奶 |
[13:14] | Look who was paying attention in lactation class. | 快看 有人好好上哺乳课了 |
[13:16] | Oh, right, | 是的 |
[13:17] | the one he was too busy to come to. | 有个人太忙没去 |
[13:20] | There could also be nipple confusion. | 还有可能产生乳头混淆 |
[13:22] | Mom, now you’re just showing off. | 妈妈 现在你是在炫耀了 |
[13:23] | Observe Rafael trying to pretend he knows what nipple confusion is. | 快看拉斐尔正装做他知道什么是乳头混淆 |
[13:27] | It means that Mateo can get confused | 意思是马特奥可能会 |
[13:29] | between the bottle and the breast | 分不清奶嘴和乳头 |
[13:30] | and the concern is that he would prefer the bottle. | 如果他更喜欢奶嘴那就糟糕了 |
[13:33] | Just try to contribute something, man. | 你得说几句啊 小伙子 |
[13:36] | Not if he’s my son. | 我儿子肯定不会 |
[13:37] | Ooh, not that. | 这算什么话 |
[13:39] | So, how’s the nursing been going? | 喂奶喂得怎么样 |
[13:41] | I thought okay, | 我觉得还好 |
[13:42] | just short. | 只是时间太短 |
[13:43] | He falls asleep pretty quickly. | 他很容易就睡着了 |
[13:45] | Oh, you have to nip that in the bud. | 你得阻止他那么快睡着 |
[13:46] | Wake him up, wet washcloth to his cheeks and his feet. | 把他弄醒 用湿毛巾擦擦他的脸和脚 |
[13:49] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[13:50] | Is there anything else that you can think of off hand? | 还有什么你现在能想到的吗 |
[13:53] | Maybe we can take another class together. | 或者我们可以一起再去上节课 |
[13:55] | Mom, you were rolling your eyes the entire class. | 妈妈 你整节课都在翻白眼 |
[13:57] | No, not the whole time. | 不 不是整节课 |
[13:58] | Let’s go. I’m in. | 我们去吧 我也加入 |
[14:00] | Sounds like a plan. Let’s weigh Mateo again | 听上去不错 我们过两天再给马特奥量体重 |
[14:02] | in the next few days and see where he’s at, okay? | 看看他进展如何 怎么样 |
[14:04] | Okay. But you’re okay. | 好的 你一定没问题的 |
[14:07] | You know, it’s a damn miracle. | 这可真邪门了 |
[14:08] | A woman changing her mind, | 一个女的改变了主意 |
[14:10] | leaving the baby at a church like that. | 就那样把孩子留在了教堂 |
[14:12] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是的 就是这样 |
[14:14] | Anyway, I got to head out. | 不管怎么样 我得走了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[14:17] | Nadine Hanson’s tracker was disabled last night. | 纳丁·汉森的追踪器昨晚失灵了 |
[14:20] | One last thing, | 最后说一句 |
[14:21] | tell Nadine to toss her cell. | 告诉纳丁把手机扔掉 |
[14:23] | Can’t help wondering if someone tipped her off on our side. | 让人忍不住怀疑我们这边是否有人给她通了气 |
[14:27] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思 |
[14:28] | You were partners. I have to ask. | 你们之前是搭档 我必须得问 |
[14:29] | I’m the one who planted that tracker. | 是我在她手机上装的追踪器 |
[14:32] | You know how important catching Sin Rostro is to me. | 你知道抓住西恩·罗斯特拉对我来说有多重要 |
[14:35] | This was true, | 这是真话 |
[14:36] | second only to… | 仅次于 |
[14:37] | Go home, shower. I’m just gonna go feed him. | 回家吧 洗个澡 我要给他喂奶了 |
[14:40] | And sleep. | 然后睡一觉 |
[14:41] | She needs to sleep. | 她需要睡一觉了 |
[14:43] | Look, we’ve got to try to get back to normal, right? | 我们说过要试着回归正常 不是吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:48] | But it didn’t feel right. | 但感觉不太对 |
[14:49] | Mr. Solano. | 索拉诺先生 |
[14:56] | Didn’t expect to see you here so soon. | 没想到您这么快就回来工作了 |
[14:58] | I’m not really here, Scott. | 我不是回来工作的 斯考特 |
[14:59] | Just wrapping up some loose ends. | 只是来处理些零碎事情 |
[15:00] | You know, Petra’s taking care of that meeting with the bank. | 佩特拉会搞定银行那边的人的 |
[15:02] | Gotcha. So should I just wake her, then, or…? | 明白了 那么需要我去叫醒她吗 还是 |
[15:07] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Ah, yes, Petra. | 对了 佩特拉 |
[15:16] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[15:19] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[15:20] | You know what? | 对了 |
[15:21] | It’s been a while since we last saw Petra. | 我们已经好久没见到佩特拉了 |
[15:24] | I should catch you up. | 我先讲讲她的近况 |
[15:28] | Last night, after stealing her ex-husband’s sperm, | 昨晚佩特拉偷偷拿回前夫的精子之后 |
[15:31] | Petra did what any reasonable person would do. | 她做了所有正常人都会做的事 |
[15:34] | She drunk dialed her mother. | 喝醉酒后打电话给她妈 |
[15:37] | After being hung up on three times by | 在被北迈阿密市戴德郡 |
[15:39] | the North Miami-Dade Women’s Correction Institution, | 女子监狱挂了三次电话之后 |
[15:42] | Petra decided to make a pro-con list. | 佩特拉打算先写张好坏处列表 |
[16:04] | Well, there was just the one. | 只有一个 |
[16:13] | Beer goggles. | 啤酒眼镜效应 |
[16:14] | Come on, baby, | 来吧 宝贝 |
[16:15] | you know you want me. | 你要的就是我 |
[16:19] | Petra! | 佩特拉 |
[16:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:25] | – Rafael, wait… – You and Luisa | -拉斐尔 等等 -再过一小时 |
[16:27] | have a meeting with the bank in an hour. | 你就要和路易莎与银行会谈 |
[16:29] | Obviously, I don’t want my sister to talk… | 不过我显然不想让我姐姐开口 |
[16:31] | Have you been drinking? | 你这是喝醉酒了吗 |
[16:33] | It’s been an emotional night. | 昨晚我情绪比较不稳定 |
[16:38] | How’s your son? | 你儿子怎么样 |
[16:41] | He’s… | 他… |
[16:42] | great. | 挺好 |
[16:44] | Great. | 那就好 |
[16:48] | I have the meeting under control, okay? | 放心 我一定会搞定的 |
[16:51] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[16:52] | No. | 没了 |
[16:54] | Thank you, Petra. | 谢谢你 佩特拉 |
[16:58] | I’ll say this. | 这么说吧 |
[17:00] | The girl’s got spunk. | 这妹子够胆 |
[17:05] | Why aren’t you sleeping? | 你怎么还没睡觉 |
[17:06] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[17:09] | What if I hold him? | 那我来抱一会呢 |
[17:12] | You think you’ll be able to sleep then? | 这样你觉得你能睡着吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 能 |
[17:26] | I’m not tired, Ma. | 妈 我不累 |
[17:41] | Mi amor. | 我的小宝贝 |
[17:49] | It’s over, right, Mom? | 妈 霉运到头了吧 |
[17:53] | Yes. It’s over. | 嗯 到头了 |
[17:56] | Totally over. | 要转运了 |
[17:58] | And so Jane closed her eyes, | 简闭上了眼睛 |
[18:01] | and for the first time since giving birth, | 在生完小孩之后第一次 |
[18:04] | she slept. | 睡着了 |
[18:07] | For eight and a half minutes. | 睡了八分半钟 |
[18:10] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:20] | I think I know that sound. | 我觉得在哪儿听过这声音 |
[18:36] | Okay, so maybe it’s not totally over. | 好吧 看来霉运并未到头 |
[18:44] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 |
[18:46] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:47] | It all began when international telenovela star | 这一切都始于国际电视明星 |
[18:50] | Rogelio de la Vega retweeted | 罗格里奥·维嘉转推了 |
[18:52] | an AMBER Alert that his grandchild was kidnapped. | 他的外孙被绑架的警报 |
[18:55] | He then tweeted the baby’s safe return. | 然后又发推称宝宝平安找回 |
[19:07] | From there, the story got really #Crazy. | 在那之后 故事变得越来越#离奇# |
[19:10] | See, when you Google the name Jane Villanueva, this comes up. | 你谷歌一下简·维兰纽瓦 会出现这结果 |
[19:14] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[19:17] | Could this be a modern-day miracle? | 这是现代社会的神迹吗 |
[19:19] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -当然是 |
[19:19] | 修女玛格丽特 学校教师 | |
[19:20] | She was a teacher in our school. | 她是我们学校的老师 |
[19:22] | And you exploited me! | 然而你利用了我 |
[19:23] | And we believed in her. | 而且我们相信她 |
[19:25] | Especially when things started happening. | 尤其是奇迹开始发生时 |
[19:27] | – Things? What things? – I have no idea. | -奇迹 什么奇迹 -我不知道啊 |
[19:29] | We tried to get pregnant for seven years. | 我们已经备孕七年了 |
[19:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不认识 |
[19:34] | And then I hugged Jane. | 然后我拥抱了简 |
[19:35] | No… | 不是吧 |
[19:36] | We’re due in three months. | 还有三个月就要生了 |
[19:37] | Ever heard of a coincidence, lady? | 女士 有没有听过巧合一说 |
[19:40] | Abuela! | 外婆 |
[19:42] | And it gets stranger. | 事情真是越发诡异了 |
[19:43] | 直播 处女育子 处女生了一个儿子 | |
[19:43] | Apparently, Jane went into labor on the 125 bus line. | 简在125路车上进入分娩 |
[19:46] | Let’s meet the woman who assisted her, | 让我们来看看那位对她伸出援手的人 |
[19:48] | the angel, Gabriel. | 小天使 加百列 |
[19:49] | – It’s Gabrielle. – All right. | -是加布里埃尔 -好吧 |
[19:49] | 加布里埃尔 公交车乘客 | |
[19:51] | Can you tell us anything about this miraculous ride? | 你能跟我们说说这次奇迹之旅吗 |
[19:54] | I don’t know if it was miraculous. | 我不知道它算不算奇迹 |
[19:55] | Yes, exactly. | 这才是真话 |
[19:57] | Thank you, Gabriel. Gabrielle! | 谢谢 加百列 加布里埃尔 |
[19:59] | But some might disagree. | 但是有人可能有异议 |
[20:01] | 克丽丝特尔 邻居 | |
[20:01] | I actually saw the baby. | 我真的看到了孩子 |
[20:03] | – What the hell? – It should say slutty Crystal. | -什么鬼 -应该是荡妇克丽丝特尔才对 |
[20:05] | – My mistake. – I was coming out of my car this morning… | -是我不好 -我今天早上从车里出来的时候 |
[20:05] | 荡妇克丽丝特尔 邻居 | |
[20:08] | Translation: she was having sweaty car sex | 人话就是她当时正在车震 |
[20:10] | so her mom wouldn’t know she was back with dumbass Donny. | 这样她妈就不会知道她又和笨蛋唐尼复合了 |
[20:12] | And Jane was holding the baby, | 简当时正抱着孩子 |
[20:13] | and, I swear, he had this… | 我发誓 我看到了他有那种 |
[20:16] | glow. | 光环 |
[20:17] | Okay, okay, enough, enough! | 好了 够了 真是够了 |
[20:20] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办 |
[20:21] | Jane, I’ve been dealing with the press for many years. | 简 我应付媒体很多年了 |
[20:24] | Let me help. | 让我帮你吧 |
[20:25] | – Okay. – But first, | -好 -但首先 |
[20:27] | do you want to shut it down or do a tour | 你是想要息事宁人 还是想 |
[20:28] | of the morning shows and turn this into a book deal? | 在早间新闻里炒作一番然后出本书 |
[20:30] | Dad, I want to shut it down. | 爸 我想息事宁人 |
[20:32] | That’s what I assumed. | 我猜你也是这么想的 |
[20:33] | So we should release a straightforward statement, | 所以我们就直接发个声明 |
[20:36] | emphasizing the fact that this was a medical mistake. | 强调是因为医疗事故才会这样 |
[20:42] | Oh, good. Rafael’s right on time for lactation class. | 太好了 要去上哺乳课 拉斐尔真准时 |
[20:46] | Are you the father?! | 你就是孩子的父亲吗 |
[20:48] | What the hell is going on? It’s crazy. | 到底发生什么了 这真是太疯狂了 |
[20:49] | Logan just said we were on TV! Oh, my gosh! | 洛根说我们上电视了 老天爷啊 |
[20:52] | Oh, hi, Jane. How are you? Selfie! | 你好 简 最近怎么样 来张自拍吧 |
[21:03] | #BabyMateo, #Miracle, #SecondComing. | #马特奥宝宝 #奇迹 #第二发 |
[21:06] | You have three tags trending– | 你已经有三个热门标签 |
[21:07] | – it’s outrageous. – Girls! Stop it! Enough! | -真太惊人了 -女孩们 住手 够了 |
[21:08] | Stop it, stop it, stop it, girls, stop it. | 住手 给我住手 女孩们 够了 |
[21:10] | Okay, come in. | 好了 进去吧 |
[21:11] | I don’t even know how I’ll get out of here to go to the class. | 我都不知道要怎么从这里出去上课 |
[21:13] | I mean, they’ll probably follow us. | 他们可能会一直跟着我们的 |
[21:15] | They will definitely follow you. | 他们一定会一直跟着你们的 |
[21:16] | But don’t worry. | 但是不要担心 |
[21:17] | I know how to evade the paparazzi. | 我最懂怎么甩掉狗仔了 |
[21:19] | And to give him credit, he did. | 事实证明 确实如此 |
[21:22] | Which brings us here. | 所以我们才能到这里来 |
[21:25] | Hey, Jane. | 你好啊 简 |
[21:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:31] | Well, uh, Mateo falls asleep when he’s nursing. | 马特奥在吃奶的时候睡着了 |
[21:35] | And he just lost so much weight in the first day. | 而且他第一天就瘦了好多 |
[21:37] | Exactly like mine. | 跟我家的一模一样 |
[21:39] | It was an issue with her latch. | 是因为他还找不到乳头 |
[21:40] | Move into the sun a little bit. | 抱他多晒晒太阳 |
[21:42] | Indirect sunlight is good for them in the first days. | 阳光不要直射 对新生儿有好处 |
[21:44] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[21:49] | I was also wondering– | 我还在想 就是 |
[21:50] | does, um, trauma affect milk supply? | 创伤会影响到母乳分泌吗 |
[21:53] | Definitely. | 绝对会 |
[21:54] | Milk can come in later for mommies who’ve had C-sections. | 剖腹产的妈妈母乳可能会姗姗来迟 |
[21:57] | How about mommies who’ve had kidnappings? | 那经历过绑架案的妈妈们呢 |
[21:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:59] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[22:01] | Now, let me see your breasts. | 现在 让我看看你的胸部 |
[22:05] | We’re not shy here. | 在这儿不要害羞 |
[22:06] | Oh, no, me neither. | 不 我也是 |
[22:08] | Okay… then… | 那…好吧 |
[22:12] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:18] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会解决问题的 |
[22:19] | Pick up the baby, and when he opens wide, | 抱起孩子 当他张大嘴的时候 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna stuff your breast into his mouth | 我会像塞汉堡一样把你的胸 |
[22:23] | like a hamburger, okay? | 塞进他嘴里 好吗 |
[22:26] | Uh, let’s give her some privacy. | 我们回避一下吧 |
[22:29] | Thanks again for the police escort. | 再次感谢你用警车护送 |
[22:31] | Oh, no problem. | 没事 |
[22:32] | I think that’s what Rogelio thinks I do all day | 我猜罗格里奥以为我的工作就是 |
[22:34] | is drive around celebrities. | 载着名人四处乱晃 |
[22:37] | – Actually, I’m gonna… – Hey, can I… | -其实我还是… -我能… |
[22:38] | – wait in the car. – Can I ask you something? | -坐车里等着 -我能问你件事吗 |
[22:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna bust in here and translate for Michael. | 我要插一脚 为迈克尔翻译 |
[22:44] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:45] | How did you deal with how close they all are? | 她们之间那么亲密 你是怎么适应的 |
[22:47] | You know, the Villanueva women. | 我是说维兰纽瓦家的女人们 |
[22:50] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[22:51] | I could just kind of use some advice. | 我需要你给我点建议 |
[22:55] | It’s just I’m having a hard time finding that moment to assert myself. | 我只是很难找准时机插上话 |
[23:02] | With the baby, you know? | 孩子的事 |
[23:06] | I mean, it’s my kid, too. | 我是说 这也是我的孩子 |
[23:08] | And I’m kind of feeling like it’s hard to get in there. | 我觉得我有点难以融入 |
[23:11] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[23:12] | Okay, a quick rundown of Michael’s options. | 好了 简单列举下迈克尔的几个选择 |
[23:26] | And he chose… | 而他选了… |
[23:27] | Any other option, seriously. | 随便选哪个都行 说真的 |
[23:30] | I mean, if she would have just chosen any other option… | 她要是选其它随便什么就好了… |
[23:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:34] | Are you actually blaming the banker | 你真的要把你自己会谈时的丑态 |
[23:36] | for your behavior at the meeting? | 怪在银行家头上吗 |
[23:37] | So can we get you something to drink? | 要给你们什么喝的吗 |
[23:39] | Just a juice. | 果汁就好 |
[23:41] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[23:44] | Juicy. | 橘滋 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry, I’m having trouble with my girlfriend. | 抱歉 我和女朋友有些矛盾 |
[23:48] | Okay, we’re done here. | 好了 我们到此为止 |
[23:55] | Now, on to important stuff. | 现在 说点重要的事情 |
[23:57] | The sperm. | 精子样本 |
[24:00] | – Scott? – Yeah? | -斯考特 -什么事 |
[24:02] | I had a little shopping bag– small, blue. | 我有个小购物袋 小的 蓝色的 |
[24:04] | Oh, yeah, the baby present. | 对了 给孩子的礼物 |
[24:06] | I put it up in Mr. Solano’s penthouse for you. | 我替你把它放在索拉诺先生的房间里了 |
[24:09] | I believe the words you’re looking for are, | 我相信你想说的词是 |
[24:11] | oh crap. | 完蛋了 |
[24:20] | You’ll recall, we left Petra | 刚才说到佩特拉 |
[24:21] | on the hunt for a metallic canister | 在找一个金属罐 |
[24:23] | filled with her ex-husband’s last semen sample. | 里面装满了她前夫仅存的精子样本 |
[24:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:27] | Hmm, where could it be? | 它会在哪里呢 |
[24:31] | Ooh, the baby nursery. | 育婴房 |
[24:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:37] | You just ate, and we straightened out the latch. | 才喂过你 你也找到奶头了 |
[24:40] | Well, there’s still about 25 people out there. | 外面还有二十五个人左右 |
[24:43] | They know if they step on this property, | 他们知道如果他们敢进来 |
[24:44] | I arrest them for trespassing. | 我都会以非法入侵的罪名逮捕他们 |
[24:49] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[24:55] | Got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[24:56] | They will go away. | 他们会走的 |
[24:57] | Eventually. | 终究会走的 |
[24:59] | Things do, after all, | 世事终究会 |
[25:02] | go away. | 烟消云散 |
[25:11] | A cupcake? | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[25:13] | I had the OB write down the sex. | 我在蛋糕里藏了性别 |
[25:16] | So blue inside, it’s a boy. | 蓝色代表生男孩 |
[25:18] | Pink, it’s a girl. | 粉色代表生女孩 |
[25:20] | – Really? – Yeah, it’s cheesy, okay? | -是吗 -我知道这很老套 |
[25:21] | I know, I’m hormonal, so I… | 我知道我是受荷尔蒙作祟… |
[25:24] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[25:30] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[25:37] | Does that look like blue or pink to you? | 你看着像是蓝色还是粉色 |
[25:41] | It looks… | 看着像 |
[25:43] | – purple? – Purple. | -紫色吗 -紫色 |
[25:46] | Great. | 太好了 |
[26:06] | Hurry up, Petra. | 快点儿 佩特拉 |
[26:07] | Wait, why am I rooting for her? | 等等 我为什么要给她加油 |
[26:20] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[26:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:23] | I’m looking for you, actually. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[26:25] | Well, part of you, anyway. | 其实是你的一部分 |
[26:27] | To tell you that your sister was a disaster in the meeting. | 你姐姐在会面时表现得一塌糊涂 |
[26:29] | She cried. | 她痛哭流涕 |
[26:31] | My purse, please. | 请把包还我 |
[26:44] | Hey, Raf. | 你好 拉弗 |
[26:45] | You cried? Seriously? | 你还哭了 没搞错吧 |
[26:47] | I needed that loan so I could afford to buy Petra out. | 我需要那笔贷款才能买下佩特拉的股份 |
[26:49] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[26:50] | You knew I’ve been doing everything | 你明知道我竭尽所能 |
[26:52] | to try to get her on my side. | 就为了和她搞好关系 |
[26:53] | Flirting even. | 甚至不惜调情 |
[26:55] | But you are so selfish that you don’t… | 但你竟然自私到不肯… |
[26:56] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听我说 对不起 |
[26:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:59] | I don’t even know why I’m surprised anymore. | 我早该料到你会如此 |
[27:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:08] | You know me so well. | 你太懂我了 |
[27:09] | Yeah, plus you were sighing pretty loud, so… | 是啊 况且你叹气声这么大 |
[27:13] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[27:14] | I brought the paparazzi upon her, Michael. | 是我把狗仔队招来的 迈克尔 |
[27:17] | If I hadn’t retweeted that AMBER Alert… | 如果我没有转发那条警戒就好了… |
[27:20] | I never thought I’d feel | 我一直都觉得 |
[27:21] | anything but #Blessed to be famous. | 出名是非常#幸运#的事 |
[27:24] | But now I’m feeling #Cursed. | 但我现在觉得像#厄运#缠身 |
[27:30] | From my standpoint… | 站在我的立场来看… |
[27:31] | As resident Villanueva expert? | 维兰纽瓦家情感专家的立场吗 |
[27:33] | …as a cop, you did everything right. | 站在一名警察的立场来看 你做得完全正确 |
[27:36] | Nine out of ten times, | 十次中有九次 |
[27:38] | that AMBER Alert would have really helped us out. | 那条警戒真的大有裨益 |
[27:40] | But I just feel so impotent, Michael. | 但我觉得自己特别无能 迈克尔 |
[27:42] | Not in a sexual way, but in a paternal way. | 不是指我性无能 而是指为父之道 |
[27:46] | Yeah, yeah. | 明白 明白 |
[27:47] | That kind of makes sense, you know? | 你说的有道理 |
[27:50] | Is it like… Jane’s going through so much, | 是不是那种感觉 看着简承受这么多 |
[27:53] | you just don’t know how to help her? | 但你就是不知道该怎么帮助她 |
[27:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:55] | In the last 24 hours, | 过去二十四小时中 |
[27:57] | I have ruined multiple celebrity friendships | 我得罪了好几位名人朋友 |
[27:59] | by tweeting their dirty secrets | 在推特上发他们见不得人的小秘密 |
[28:00] | in an effort to distract the press. | 就为了转移媒体注意力 |
[28:03] | It has not worked. | 但是没有用 |
[28:04] | You know what, no more tweeting. | 知道吗 不要再发推特了 |
[28:07] | ‘Cause tweeting is not gonna help Jane right now. | 因为现在推特帮不到简 |
[28:08] | So think smaller. | 往小处想 |
[28:11] | Less celebrity stuff, more grandfather… | 少扯点名流之道 多体现外祖父之情 |
[28:15] | Abuelo. | 外公 |
[28:17] | Do you have a name in mind? | 你想到合适的称谓了吗 |
[28:20] | Papa. | 老爹 |
[28:21] | Nice, ambiguous. | 好听又模棱两可 |
[28:23] | Nice. | 不错 |
[28:24] | Okay, so think Papa stuff. | 好 想想老爹之道 |
[28:29] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:35] | All right, okay. | 行 够了 |
[28:38] | He’s eating again? | 你又在喂他奶吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, he must not have gotten enough. | 对 他肯定是没有饱 |
[28:42] | Why don’t we just give him one bottle? | 为什么我们不干脆喂他一瓶奶呢 |
[28:44] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想那样 |
[28:46] | But, baby, you’re exhausted. | 但 宝贝 你都累坏了 |
[28:48] | You haven’t slept in 48 hours. | 你两天都没睡了 |
[28:50] | I’m his mom. | 我是他的妈妈 |
[28:52] | I have to stay strong. | 我必须坚强 |
[28:54] | Mothers don’t always have to be strong. | 母亲不一定要永远坚强 |
[29:00] | Hon. | 亲爱的 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:06] | Just think I’m a little overwhelmed. | 就当我有点不知所措吧 |
[29:08] | And I’d be okay, if I knew it was working, | 如果这样有用 我就会好了 |
[29:10] | but he just keeps crying, like he’s hungry. | 但他一直都在哭 好像还是饿 |
[29:14] | Look, I get all the great reasons to nurse, | 我知道亲自喂奶的诸多好处 |
[29:16] | but if it isn’t working… | 但如果这样没用… |
[29:17] | But I have to make it work. | 必须要有用 |
[29:19] | It can’t be my trauma getting in the way. | 不能因为我受了刺激 就让他也难受 |
[29:21] | – Why? – Because what happened is my fault. | -为什么 -因为这事都是我的错 |
[29:25] | I mean, my maternal instincts, where were they? | 我的母性本能都去哪了 |
[29:28] | I just gave him to the nurse. | 我就把他给了护士 |
[29:30] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[29:32] | she was wearing a uniform. | 她穿着医院制服 |
[29:34] | She said he needed a hearing test. | 她说他要做听力测试 |
[29:36] | But I should’ve known. | 我该发现的 |
[29:38] | And I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[29:42] | And I know it doesn’t make sense, | 我知道这样没什么道理 |
[29:44] | but I just want to be able to do this for him. | 但我希望能为他做到这点 |
[29:47] | I just want to be able to do this one good thing. | 我就想能为他做好这一件事 |
[29:51] | And even though Xo agreed, | 尽管希尔也认为 |
[29:53] | it really didn’t make any sense, | 这确实没什么道理 |
[29:55] | she too wanted to do something good for her child. | 但她也想为她的孩子做点什么 |
[29:58] | How can I help? | 我能帮你什么呢 |
[30:02] | When he opens his mouth, | 他张开嘴时 |
[30:03] | will you stuff my boob in it like it’s a hamburger? | 你能把我的乳房像汉堡一样塞进去吗 |
[30:07] | Honey, I am all over it. | 亲爱的 交给我吧 |
[30:09] | And it should be noted, she was. | 要说明一下 她做到了 |
[30:13] | And then she was again. | 然后她又来了一遍 |
[30:15] | And… stuff. | 现在 塞 |
[30:16] | And yet… again. | 又一遍 |
[30:18] | And stuff. | 塞 |
[30:20] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[30:22] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[30:23] | He’s nursing every 30 minutes. | 他半个小时就喝一次奶 |
[30:24] | I must be doing something wrong. | 我一定是做错了什么 |
[30:26] | Maybe he’s cluster feeding. | 或许因为他正处于密集哺乳期 |
[30:28] | Which brings us back, here. | 这就让我们回想起那时候 |
[30:32] | Come on, did you doubt Michael? | 拜托 难道你们怀疑过迈克尔吗 |
[30:35] | He’s a mensch. | 他是个高尚的人 |
[30:36] | Get a book and read it | 买本书 读一读 |
[30:38] | so you know what you’re talking about. | 了解婴儿的事情 |
[30:40] | Then wait for the right moment, | 然后等到合适的时机 |
[30:42] | when she doesn’t know and her mom doesn’t know, | 当她不知道怎么回事 她妈妈也不知道 |
[30:44] | and even Abuela is stumped, | 甚至连外婆都不明白的时候 |
[30:47] | that’s when you come in with the save. | 你就可以出现 帮助她们 |
[30:49] | Cluster feeding. Uh, it’s like when a baby eats | 密集哺乳期 婴儿会一直喝奶 |
[30:51] | and eats before the mature milk comes in. | 直到妈妈能分泌出成熟乳汁 |
[30:53] | I read it here. | 我在这本书上看到的 |
[31:05] | My milk is coming in. | 我有奶了 |
[31:08] | Oh, my God, my milk is coming in! | 天啊 我有奶了 |
[31:11] | Your milk is coming in! | 你有奶了 |
[31:17] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[31:19] | Yes. Family fist bump. | 一家人顶个拳 |
[31:21] | Family fist bump. Yes. | 一家人顶个拳 |
[31:28] | Look who’s cluster feeding? | 看看谁在密集哺乳期呢 |
[31:30] | Yeah? And pooping. | 对 还有便便 |
[31:33] | Papa time. | 老爹时间到 |
[31:34] | I insist on changing his diaper. | 请务必让我来换尿布 |
[31:37] | I just need someone to tell me exactly how to do it. | 只要告诉我怎么做就行了 |
[31:39] | I’ll help. | 我帮你吧 |
[31:41] | Thanks, dad. | 谢啦 老爸 |
[31:47] | His first smile. | 他第一次笑耶 |
[31:49] | Oh, how sweet… | 真体贴啊… |
[31:51] | the way that none of them told him it was just gas. | 大家都不忍心告诉他那只是打嗝罢了 |
[31:53] | Okay, so I should take off. | 好了 我该走了 |
[31:56] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[31:57] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[31:59] | You know, for your advice earlier. | 谢谢你之前的建议 |
[32:01] | Aw, he’s a mensch, too. | 他也非常高尚 |
[32:03] | No problem. | 不用客气 |
[32:04] | What advise? | 什么建议 |
[32:06] | I was just having a little trouble | 当时我对于自己 |
[32:07] | figuring out my place, you know, with your family. | 在这个家中的定位抱有疑惑 |
[32:12] | It’s just, you guys are all so close, you know? | 毕竟你们曾经如此亲密无间 你懂吗 |
[32:14] | No, I get that. | 我懂的 |
[32:15] | And I know we are trying to get back to normal, | 我明白咱俩的关系是要回归正常的 |
[32:17] | but it’s not normal what happened. | 可之前发生的都太不寻常了 |
[32:19] | – Yeah, you’re right. – And plus, we didn’t even discuss | -说得对 -另外 我们都没讨论过 |
[32:21] | what our normal would be and even if we did, | 咱俩的关系如何正常化 就算正常了 |
[32:23] | I don’t know if it would count, because | 我也不清楚那是否奏效了 因为 |
[32:25] | how do you know how you feel unless you’re here? | 不亲身体会哪会有内心感受 |
[32:28] | How do you feel? | 那你感受如何 |
[32:30] | Like I don’t want to be away from Mateo. | 我想守着马特奥 |
[32:33] | So, do you want to stay over? | 那么 你要留下来过夜吗 |
[32:34] | Like, for… like the first couple weeks? | 在最初的这几周里 |
[32:38] | I was angling for, like, a 6:00 A.M. in, 11:00 P.M. out. | 之前我还盘算着 朝六晚十一呢 |
[32:41] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -留 |
[32:43] | – Great. – Great. | -那好 -那好 |
[32:45] | Dude, options two and three were just sitting there. | 老弟 谁叫你不选二和三的 |
[32:50] | Oh, I, uh, still have Rogelio’s phone. | 罗格里奥的手机还在我这儿 |
[32:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | Someone tweeted a photo. | 有人上传了张图片 |
[33:01] | Oh, God, of Mateo? | 天哪 马特奥被拍了 |
[33:03] | Move into the sun a little bit. | 抱他多晒晒太阳 |
[33:04] | Indirect sunlight is good for them in the first days. | 阳光不要直射 对新生儿有好处 |
[33:07] | Let it be known that | 在此说明 |
[33:08] | any doubts about her maternal instincts shattered at this moment, | 任何对她母性的疑虑在此刻土崩瓦解了 |
[33:11] | and Jane had one thought and one thought only. | 简此时只有一个想法 |
[33:14] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, Jane, where are you going? | 简 你要去干吗 |
[33:15] | To shut this down. | 终结这一切 |
[33:17] | Wait, how? | 等等 怎么终结 |
[33:17] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[33:22] | And that’s when it hit her– | 也正是此刻 |
[33:23] | a beam of divine inspiration. | 一束神启之光照耀在她脸上 |
[33:26] | Okay, honestly, the beam was just a reflection | 好吧 说实话 那束光只是 |
[33:29] | coming off Slutty Crystal’s compact, | 荡妇克丽丝特尔粉盒的反光罢了 |
[33:30] | but was that just luck or divine providence? | 这只是巧合呢 或是神的旨意 |
[33:33] | Well, that’s for theologians to debate. | 这问题就交给神学家回答吧 |
[33:35] | But the fact remained that if her makeup wasn’t smudged | 但事实上 如果她的妆没有因为剧烈的车震 |
[33:38] | from sweaty car sex, | 而花掉的话 |
[33:40] | Crystal wouldn’t have had to fix it. | 克丽丝特尔就不会去补妆 |
[33:42] | And the light wouldn’t have shown, | 那束光芒也就不会出现 |
[33:44] | providing the answer to Jane’s problem. | 也就无法为简的难题提供答案了 |
[33:50] | Jane, hello. | 简 你好 |
[33:51] | Sister Margaret? | 玛格丽特修女 |
[33:53] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[33:54] | I didn’t want to come out here before, | 我之所以迟迟不肯出来 |
[33:56] | ’cause the truth is | 是因为真相是 |
[34:00] | I’ve had sex. | 我做过爱 |
[34:02] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[34:03] | In cars even. | 车震也不例外 |
[34:04] | I just didn’t want my grandma to know, but with all this, | 我本不想让外婆知情 可事已至此 |
[34:06] | I decided to tell her the truth. | 我决定让她知晓真相 |
[34:08] | So, now I’m telling you. | 事情就是这样 |
[34:10] | I don’t believe you. | 我不会信你的 |
[34:12] | Well, ll’s true. | 这是真的 |
[34:13] | And regardless, | 更何况 |
[34:14] | do you want to be involved | 你真的想被卷入到 |
[34:15] | in a public debate about my virginity? | 公众对我贞操的讨论中吗 |
[34:17] | I mean, doesn’t that sound archaic? | 这听起来也太老套了吧 |
[34:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[34:29] | I’m leaking milk! | 我在溢奶 |
[34:31] | Actually leaking! | 真的溢出来了 |
[34:35] | You want to see a miracle? | 你们想要见证奇迹吗 |
[34:37] | This is a friggin’ miracle! | 这个就是奇迹 |
[34:42] | Look at this! | 你们看看 |
[34:43] | Look at this! | 你们看看 |
[34:44] | It’s really over. | 真的结束了 |
[34:46] | And I don’t want it to be. | 可我不想结束 |
[34:48] | And I, I just, I feel like… | 我 我只是觉得… |
[34:51] | I don’t know, I think, | 我也不知道 我想 |
[34:52] | I think maybe I just feel a little lonely. | 我可能只是有点寂寞吧 |
[34:54] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[34:55] | I am so sorry, sweetheart, | 很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[34:57] | that things are so difficult for you. | 这些事让你很难以接受 |
[35:01] | 玛格达 佩特拉的母亲 因为故意伤害罪而服刑九个月 对象是简的外婆 | |
[35:10] | Mm, that’s life. | 生活就是这么无奈 |
[35:12] | At times, you have to let go of the peoples you love. | 有时必须对你所爱的人放手 |
[35:15] | Now, do the reasonable thing. | 做个通情达理的人吧 |
[35:17] | Sell Rafael’s sperm back to him. | 把拉斐尔的精子卖回给他 |
[35:20] | I’m not selling it, Mother. | 我不会卖的 母亲 |
[35:21] | Your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[35:23] | Just move on. | 别再留恋他了 |
[35:24] | Which for the record, | 慎重申明 |
[35:26] | she was trying to do when… | 她的确在努力 但是… |
[35:29] | I want to schedule a makeup meeting with the bankers. | 我想安排和那些银行家会面补救一下 |
[35:32] | My brother’s mad at me and I just… | 我弟弟生我的气 而我只是 |
[35:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:37] | Please, stop pretending to my friend, Luisa. | 别再假装是我的朋友了 路易莎 |
[35:39] | I heard you | 有一晚 |
[35:40] | the other night talking to Rafael, okay? | 我听到你和拉斐尔在说话 |
[35:43] | I mean, I feel a little bad about manipulating Petra, | 我对玩弄了佩特拉的感情还是有点内疚的 |
[35:45] | but I have a family now | 我现在有了新的家庭 |
[35:48] | with Jane. | 和简一起 |
[35:50] | And you walked away? | 然后你转身就走了吗 |
[35:51] | Yes, of course, I walked away. | 当然 我转身就走了 |
[35:53] | And was it divine providence | 路易莎下决心想帮 |
[35:54] | that these two met at this moment… | 她弟弟搞定佩特拉… |
[35:56] | Then you missed Raf saying how he had no choice. | 那你就没听到拉弗说他别无选择 |
[35:59] | Jane insisted. | 是简坚持的 |
[36:01] | when Luisa was determined to find some way | 这时候俩人见面 |
[36:03] | to help her brother with his Petra situation. | 难道是神的旨意吗 |
[36:05] | And then, I asked him, point blank– | 然后 我直截了当地问他 |
[36:06] | if all things were even who he wished he was with. | 如果什么都没变 他想和谁一起 |
[36:10] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[36:11] | Well again, that’s for theologians to debate. | 再说一次 留给神学家去争论吧 |
[36:14] | But the fact remains– | 但事实上 |
[36:15] | the following events did exactly transpire. | 接下来的事的确发生了 |
[36:18] | He got mad at me, actually. | 事实上 他对我很生气 |
[36:20] | Because if I hadn’t screwed up in the first place, | 因为如果当初我没搞错房间 |
[36:23] | then none of this would be happening, which… it’s true. | 这一切都不会发生了 他这话倒没错 |
[36:26] | I mean, that should have been your baby. | 那本该是你的孩子 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:34] | – What? – The baker says it’s a boy! | -啥事 -面包师说是个男孩 |
[36:36] | – It’s a boy? – It’s a boy. | -是个男孩吗 -是个男孩 |
[36:37] | It’s a boy?! | 是个男孩 |
[36:40] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[36:44] | It should have been my baby. | 那本该是我的孩子 |
[36:45] | To be fair: | 说句公道话 |
[36:46] | Luisa didn’t know Petra had Rafael’s sperm. | 路易莎不知道佩特拉已经拿到拉斐尔的精子 |
[36:49] | There’s still a chance with you and Raf. | 你和拉弗还有机会 |
[36:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:54] | And so it was | 然后 |
[36:56] | that after a quick Google search, | 在谷歌上一番快速搜索之后 |
[36:58] | and some pointers from fertilitygoddess1345… | 从生育女神1345那获得了些指导 |
[37:06] | A sandwich and the extra turkey baster? | 一个三明治 外加一个火鸡浇油管 |
[37:08] | Perfect. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[37:11] | Petra decideth… | 佩特拉决定 |
[37:14] | to go for it. | 放手一搏 |
[37:27] | Okay, it looks like Mateo is… | 看来马特奥 |
[37:29] | seven pounds and two ounces. | 重六斤半 |
[37:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[37:33] | That’s better than before. | 比之前好多了 |
[37:35] | We hug now, right? | 我们该抱抱吧 |
[37:36] | Yes. | 来吧 |
[37:38] | And I’m impressed. Good job. | 很厉害 做得好 |
[37:41] | Go-go tell your mom. | 去告诉你妈妈吧 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:44] | Better than before? | 比之前好点了吗 |
[37:45] | Yes! Okay, I’m going back in. | 是的 好吧 我要进去了 |
[37:57] | Yeah, I think I’m just overwhelmed. | 没事 我只是有点不知所措 |
[38:09] | I’ve just been so worried about her. | 我就是太担心她了 |
[38:18] | So… I think there’s something | 有件事 我觉得 |
[38:22] | I should tell you and Jane… | 应该告诉你和简 |
[38:24] | Now that everything’s okay. | 趁着现在大家都还好 |
[38:27] | By the power vested in me by the state of Nevada | 凭着内华达州和雪儿女神[著名女歌手] |
[38:30] | and the goddess Cher, who is with us here in spirit, | 赋予我的权力 女神的精神今晚与我们同在 |
[38:33] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[38:36] | You got married? By a Cher impersonator? | 你结婚了 证婚人是一个假扮雪儿的人 |
[38:40] | Oh, if they could turn back time…… | 如果他们可以使时光倒流 |
[38:43] | It was obviously a mistake. | 很显然 这就是个错误 |
[38:44] | We’re getting it annulled. | 我们会取消婚约 |
[38:50] | – Abuela! – Ma! | -外婆 -妈 |
[38:59] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |
[39:01] | It’s not a good time, Scott. | 我没心情跟你寒暄 斯考特 |
[39:02] | Oh, I’ll be quick. | 那我长话短说 |
[39:04] | I just wanted to discuss the fact | 我想跟你聊一聊 |
[39:05] | that you stole Mr. Solano’s sperm? | 你偷索拉诺先生精子的事 |
[39:07] | Oh, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[39:09] | You thought you got off scot-free. | 你以为你已经逍遥法外 |
[39:32] | Home, huh? | 在家 |
[39:35] | Just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确定一下 |
[39:36] | there were no more crazy people around. | 没有精神失常的人在附近游荡 |
[39:42] | You know, I haven’t had a chance to say thank you. | 我一直没机会跟你道谢 |
[39:47] | For… I don’t know. | 谢谢你 我不知道 |
[39:51] | How do you say… for everything? | 你不如说 感谢他为你做过的一切 |
[39:53] | For everything. | 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[39:54] | Oh, of course. | 不客气 |
[39:56] | You know… anything. | 你知道的 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[39:58] | All in a day’s work for our Villanueva family advisor. | 今天作为维兰纽瓦家顾问就很不错 |
[40:02] | – So, you know Rafael’s staying over. – Oh, I know. | -你知道拉斐尔留下来过夜了 -我知道 |
[40:04] | No, but, like, just as the baby’s father. | 不过 只是作为孩子的父亲 |
[40:06] | Huh? You don’t tell that to an advisor. | 你不能跟顾问说这些 |
[40:09] | That was weird. I don’t even know why I’m telling you that. | 真奇怪 我不知道为什么要跟你说这些 |
[40:11] | But Michael knew exactly why. | 但是迈克尔知道是为什么 |
[40:24] | No. | 别这样 |
[40:24] | I just wanted to try some skin-to-skin contact. | 我只是想试试肌肤之亲 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么 |
[40:29] | Well, it helps babies bond with their dads. | 这有助于婴儿和爸爸建立亲情的纽带 |
[40:30] | It’s, uh, chapter 12 in the book. | 这本书 第十二章上写的 |
[40:32] | Oh, right. Yeah. Yeah, I read that. | 是的 没错 我读过 |
[40:35] | It was a really cool chapter. | 那一章写得真不错 |
[40:38] | So I should probably go to sleep. | 我应该去睡觉了 |
[40:40] | I have to be up in, um… | 我睡一会儿就该起床了 |
[40:43] | 121 minutes. | 121分钟之后 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:49] | Night. | 安 |
[41:05] | This is a little weird. | 有点诡异 |
[41:08] | Yeah, but it was always gonna be weird. | 没错 不过总会变得诡异的 |
[41:10] | True. | 没错 |
[41:12] | And it’s actually kind of… | 其实这就是一种 |
[41:14] | regular weird. | 普通的诡异 |
[41:16] | Which is good? | 是好事吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah. It’s really good. | 是的 非常好 |
[41:22] | And, so it was. | 而情况也正是如此 |
[41:25] | For now. | 暂时 |
[41:29] | Oh, wait, I forgot one thing. | 稍等 我忘了一件事 |
[41:47] | I could really use some”It’s going to be OK” | 我真的应该放一些”一切都会没事的” |
[41:50] | theme music right about now. | 之类的主题音乐 |
[42:01] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |