时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okeydokey, diving right in. | 好了好了 我们开门见山 |
[00:02] | Our Jane was accidently inseminated by this hottie. | 简不小心被人用这个帅哥的精子人工授精了 |
[00:05] | But she was engaged to this hottie. | 但她已经和这个帅哥订婚了 |
[00:07] | So now, she’s in a big old love triangle. | 所以她现在深陷于难以抉择的三角关系 |
[00:09] | And Rafael? | 而拉斐尔 |
[00:10] | Well, he went in for the kiss. | 他专门来献吻 |
[00:12] | But you know who saw? | 但你知道被谁看到了吗 |
[00:13] | His ex-wife Petra. | 他的前妻佩特拉 |
[00:15] | Oh, and she was inseminated by Rafael, too. | 佩特拉也用拉斐尔的精子人工授精了 |
[00:18] | Though not accidentally. | 虽然是蓄谋的 |
[00:19] | She did it her own damn self. | 她给自己授了精 |
[00:21] | I know– crazy, right? | 真是太疯狂了 |
[00:23] | And speaking of crazy, | 说到疯狂 |
[00:25] | Rogelio’s first ex-wife Luciana | 罗格里奥的前妻卢西亚娜 |
[00:27] | came back to town with her beloved bunnies. | 带着她可爱的小兔兔回来了 |
[00:29] | And Xo was super threatened by their chemistry. | 他们之间的暧昧让希尔深感威胁 |
[00:31] | But Ro chose Xo. | 但罗格选择了希尔 |
[00:33] | Unfortunately, Luciana wouldn’t go away that easily. | 不幸的是 卢西亚娜可不会轻易放弃 |
[00:36] | 罗格里奥·维嘉 2001年6月26日 | |
[00:36] | Oh, and speaking of threats, | 说到威胁 |
[00:38] | Rafael’s sister Luisa was kidnapped by some scary German henchmen. | 拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎被几个德国疯子绑架了 |
[00:42] | She thought it was related to her ex-lover Rose. | 她以为这是因为她和前女友萝丝的关系 |
[00:44] | Also known as international criminal Sin Rostro. | 也就是国际罪犯西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:47] | But then, this happened. | 但却发生了这个 |
[00:50] | Also searching for Rose, Detective Michael, | 迈克尔警探也在寻找萝丝 |
[00:53] | and he had a lead– her name used to be Denise. | 他发现了一条线索 萝丝曾叫德妮丝 |
[00:55] | And she had visited a small vineyard in the Swiss Alps. | 她曾去过瑞士阿尔卑斯的一个葡萄园 |
[00:58] | But when he called the vineyard about Denise… | 但他向葡萄园询问德妮丝时 |
[01:00] | – Gustav? – He got this answer. | -古斯塔夫 -他得到了答案 |
[01:01] | All you need to know– | 你只需要知道 |
[01:02] | Heidi von Ocher. | 海蒂·冯·奥克 |
[01:04] | And I don’t know who the hell that is. | 我可不认识这个人 |
[01:06] | So let’s watch and find out. | 那我们就接着看吧 |
[01:08] | From a very young age, | 在她很小的时候 |
[01:10] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva knew exactly who she was– | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦就清楚自己的身份 |
[01:13] | a good student… | 好学生 |
[01:15] | a good daughter… | 好女儿 |
[01:16] | and a good friend. | 好朋友 |
[01:18] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:21] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[01:24] | 圣特里斯坦小学 才艺表演 | |
[01:28] | *At the end of the rainbow* | *在彩虹的尽头* |
[01:31] | *There’s happiness* | *就有快乐* |
[01:34] | *And to find it how often I’ve tried…* | *我曾努力寻找* |
[02:06] | Jane did let it all hang out that day, yo. | 那天简完全展现了自我 |
[02:09] | And in so doing, she ruined her perfect behavior record. | 但正因如此 她毁了一直以来的完美表现 |
[02:14] | But she also found herself a lifelong bestie. | 但她也收获了一辈子的闺蜜 |
[02:18] | 简与琳娜 现在 | |
[02:20] | I don’t see how this is supposed to help you lose weight. | 我不懂这怎么就能帮你减重了 |
[02:23] | I’m not even breaking a sweat. | 我都没出汗 |
[02:24] | Yeah, it gets a little harder after the whole pregnancy thing. | 怀过孕再做这个就费劲了 |
[02:27] | All right, Carriage Cruisers! | 好了 各位妈妈 |
[02:29] | Now it’s time to start squatting! | 现在我们来做蹲起 |
[02:31] | Oh, and a reminder, | 别忘了 |
[02:33] | if anyone is still peeping their pants, | 要是谁还会尿裤子 |
[02:35] | you might want to sit this one out. | 这个就别做了 |
[02:37] | Don’t want to brag, stopped peeping my pants yesterday. | 不是我吹 我昨天就不尿了 |
[02:40] | You look amazing. | 你的身材太好了 |
[02:41] | What’s your secret? | 有什么秘诀 |
[02:42] | Birth control. | 不生孩子 |
[02:46] | Okay, finally, tell me about Nat. | 好了 快给我讲讲纳特的事 |
[02:47] | Nate. He’s so cute. | 他叫内特 他太可爱了 |
[02:48] | Anyway, he Snapchatted me… | 他在阅后即焚上跟我打招呼 |
[02:53] | Go on. | 接着讲 |
[02:54] | Anyway, so I texted him back, just like, | 于是我回复说 |
[02:56] | Why are you Snapchatting me in the bathroom | 我们在同一家酒吧里 你怎么还躲在厕所里 |
[02:58] | when we’re in the same bar? | 跟我聊天 |
[02:59] | Oh… Sorry, not you, not you. | 抱歉 没说你 |
[03:01] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[03:02] | – I’m sorry. – Wait, was that to me? | -抱歉 -你是在跟我说吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. He usually sleeps during the session. | 对 我来上课时他一般都在睡觉 |
[03:05] | I’m sorry, go on, go, go, go. | 抱歉 你接着说 |
[03:06] | Jane, it’s fine. We’ll catch up on Friday. | 简 没关系 我们周五再聊 |
[03:10] | – Friday? – Come on, Jane! | -周五 -拜托 简 |
[03:11] | You’re killing me! | 你快让我难堪死了 |
[03:12] | I can’t keep showing up everywhere dressed like this. | 我可不能穿着这身到处走 |
[03:14] | It should be noted | 提醒一下 |
[03:15] | that until this moment, Jane had completely forgotten | 直到这一刻 简才想起来 |
[03:18] | about her best friend’s 25th birthday party. | 她最好朋友的二十五岁生日聚会 |
[03:21] | Thank you for throwing me the best baby shower ever. | 谢谢你给我办了这么棒的迎婴聚会 |
[03:25] | And I am gonna throw you a killer 25th birthday party. | 我会给你办个无敌好的二十五岁生日聚会 |
[03:28] | That she had promised to plan. | 她答应要筹备的那个 |
[03:30] | Please, the baby will be little. | 得了吧 孩子那么小 |
[03:32] | My sisters have kids. I know the drill. | 我姐姐们生过孩子 我懂 |
[03:34] | You’re gonna kind of disappear on me. | 到时候我基本就找不到你了 |
[03:35] | Stop! | 住口 |
[03:37] | I’m not gonna disappear on you. | 我才不会跟你玩消失 |
[03:38] | And I’m gonna throw you a birthday party. | 我会给你办一场生日聚会 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God! Can it be a surprise? | 天哪 能做成惊喜派对吗 |
[03:42] | I’ve never had a surprise party. | 我从没参加过惊喜派对 |
[03:44] | Yeah, but you know. | 但你已经知道了啊 |
[03:45] | But not when. | 但不知道时间啊 |
[03:47] | So…? | 所以 |
[03:48] | Is it Friday? | 是周五吗 |
[03:49] | Turns out I hate surprises. | 后来发现我不喜欢惊喜 |
[03:50] | Yep, it’s Friday. | 没错 就是周五 |
[03:51] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:53] | What am I wearing? | 我该穿什么 |
[03:54] | Is there a theme? | 有主题吗 |
[03:56] | A theme– we need a theme! | 主题 我们需要主题 |
[03:57] | Um, the ’60s… or a Greek thing… | 六十年代或者希腊风格 |
[04:01] | The Great Gatsby because of your roaring 20s. | 因为你二十几岁的妙龄 主题是了不起的盖茨比 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:05] | I love that movie. | 我爱死那部电影了 |
[04:13] | The Great Gatsby? | 《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[04:14] | It’s all I can think of; | 我只能想到这个了 |
[04:15] | I’m writing a paper on it at school– | 我要写一篇关于它的论文 |
[04:16] | so, can you help me? | 所以 你能帮我吗 |
[04:17] | Sure, it’s been a while since I read the book. | 当然 我很久以前读的了 |
[04:19] | With the party. | 我是说派对 |
[04:21] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[04:25] | Not up. | 没醒 |
[04:26] | Sure, I’ll help. | 当然 我会帮忙的 |
[04:27] | You throwing it at the hotel? | 你要在酒店举办吗 |
[04:29] | I think so. Still have to ask Rafael. | 我是这么想的 只是还要问问拉斐尔 |
[04:31] | Have you talked to him since the big smooch? | 自从上次拥吻之后你跟他聊过吗 |
[04:33] | Okay, first off, it wasn’t a big smooch. | 首先 那不是拥吻 |
[04:34] | It was a regular smooch. | 只是普通的亲吻 |
[04:36] | And yes. | 另外是的 |
[04:38] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[04:39] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[04:55] | You know, it means I’m a little overwhelmed right now. | 意思是我最近压力有点大 |
[04:58] | And I just had a baby and I’m not ready. | 刚生了个宝宝我还没准备好 |
[04:59] | And I know that’s not what you want to hear, | 我知道你不想听这个 |
[05:00] | but I’m sorry, that’s where I’m at. | 但是抱歉 我现在就是这状态 |
[05:02] | Think he got all that from a gritted-teeth emoji? | 你觉得他能从那个龇牙的表情解读这么多 |
[05:04] | Unclear. | 不清楚 |
[05:06] | But like I said, he’s coming over, | 但是像我说的 他要过来了 |
[05:07] | and I’m gonna talk to him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[05:09] | Oh, and I’m going to tell Michael we kissed. | 我还要告诉迈克尔我们亲吻了 |
[05:12] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:13] | Just to be on the up and up. | 要坦率嘛 |
[05:15] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟了 |
[05:16] | And we have no jurisdiction in Switzerland. | 我们在瑞士没有司法权 |
[05:18] | So, I’ll talk to her off the record even. | 所以我会非正式地和她谈 |
[05:19] | We don’t have the budget to send you. | 我们没有预算给你 |
[05:21] | We’ll find the money. | 我们会搞到钱的 |
[05:21] | I know the Sin Rostro case better than anyone, and right now, | 我最了解西恩·罗斯特拉的案子 而现在 |
[05:24] | we got the element of surprise working for us. | 我们很惊喜地得到了这条线索 |
[05:26] | Oh, hi there. | 你好 |
[05:27] | Cordero, meet Detective Susanna Barnett, | 科尔德罗 这是苏珊娜·巴内特警探 |
[05:29] | your new partner. | 你的新搭档 |
[05:30] | What? | 什么 |
[05:31] | Can’t beat the element of surprise. | 败给这个惊喜了 |
[05:33] | I was gonna tell you, then you started in on Switzerland. | 我正要告诉你 你就开始说瑞士的事了 |
[05:35] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:49] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:50] | What if we find a way to bring Heidi von Ocher here? | 如果我们有办法把海蒂·冯·奥克带来呢 |
[05:52] | Who’s Heidi von Ocher? | 谁是海蒂·冯·奥克 |
[05:53] | I actually can’t remember. | 我其实不记得了 |
[05:54] | Just give me some time; if it doesn’t work, | 给我点时间 如果行不通 |
[05:56] | you’ll hand the lead over to the Swiss authorities. | 你再转交给瑞士警方 |
[05:59] | 24 hours. | 二十四小时 |
[06:00] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:01] | Swiss authorities, wow! | 瑞士警方 |
[06:03] | Looks like we’re fixing to go international. | 看来这要国际化了 |
[06:05] | You want to catch me up? | 你要跟我介绍一下吗 |
[06:07] | Read the Sin Rostro file. | 读西恩·罗斯特拉的文件 |
[06:09] | Sin Rostro already? | 已经是西恩·罗斯特拉了吗 |
[06:10] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[06:11] | Okay, this could be painful. | 好的 这可能会很痛 |
[06:14] | Oh, it’s really painful! | 真的很痛 |
[06:17] | Bone pain’s the worst kind of pain. | 骨痛是最痛的一种 |
[06:19] | I know, because-cause I’m a doctor! | 我知道 因为我是个医生 |
[06:21] | Oh, can you, can you please just get me an oxy? | 你能给我点奥施康定吗 |
[06:24] | Actually, wait, no, don’t get me an oxy. | 事实上 等等 别给我奥施康定 |
[06:26] | Like they say in AA, it’s a slippery slope. | 就像他们在互戒会里说的 这是滑坡效应 |
[06:28] | Actually, just give me half of one | 给我半片就好 |
[06:29] | and then don’t give me the other half no matter what I say. | 剩下的一半无论我说什么都别给我 |
[06:36] | Let me just Google Translate that. | 让我谷歌翻译一下 |
[06:42] | Maybe I got the image? | 也许我有照片了 |
[06:47] | Okay, okay, I don’t care about the oxy. | 好吧 好吧 我不管奥施康定了 |
[06:49] | Just don’t mutter me! | 求你们不要杀我 |
[06:59] | So, what do you think? | 所以你怎么看 |
[07:00] | Definitely don’t tell Michael you kissed Rafael. | 绝对不要告诉迈克尔你吻了拉斐尔 |
[07:03] | About the invitation, Ma! | 我是说邀请函 妈妈 |
[07:04] | I’m just saying nothing good can come of it. | 我就是觉得没什么好处 |
[07:09] | What? How did you…? | 什么 你怎么 |
[07:13] | Oh, okay, that’s Rafael. Enough. | 好了 拉斐尔来了 够了 |
[07:16] | Hey, Mateo, it’s Daddy! | 你好 马特奥 是爸爸 |
[07:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:24] | – Hi. – Wait! | -你好 -等等 |
[07:27] | I guess I misread the emoji. | 我想我理解错了那个表情 |
[07:31] | I just think it’s too soon. | 我只是觉得太快了 |
[07:33] | You know, right now everything’s about Mateo. | 现在一切都围着马特奥转 |
[07:34] | And I can’t see beyond that. | 我无法关心别的事 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:41] | Actually, can we, um, can we go sit outside for a second? | 我们能出去坐坐吗 |
[07:46] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[07:51] | So listen, I know that you are not ready for a relationship. | 我知道你还没准备好开始恋情 |
[07:54] | And honestly, I don’t want to rush you. | 坦白讲 我不想催你 |
[07:55] | – Thank you. – But at the same time, | -谢谢 -但与此同时 |
[07:57] | the way things are, it’s just not really working for me. | 现在这种情况 我无法适应 |
[07:59] | And it’s okay, if we were working towards being together, | 如果我们正努力地在一起 这没关系 |
[08:01] | but if that part is on pause indefinitely, which… | 但是如果永远暂停在现在 |
[08:04] | – I-I get, I-I do… – Rafael, what’s going on? | -我懂 我懂 -拉斐尔 怎么了 |
[08:08] | I think that we should talk about custody. | 我想我们应该谈谈抚养权的问题 |
[08:12] | What’s the emoji for gut punch? | 狠揍一顿的表情是哪个 |
[08:20] | To remind you, | 提醒一下你们 |
[08:21] | Rafael just dropped the custody bomb. | 拉斐尔刚刚居然提了监护权 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry, Jane, I am. | 简 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:26] | I-I don’t want to do this, | 我不想这么做 |
[08:27] | it’s just that Mateo is changing so much every day. | 但是马特奥每天都在成长 |
[08:30] | And I want to be a part of it. | 我想参与这一切 |
[08:31] | – You are. – I drop in. | -你已经参与了 -我挤了进来 |
[08:33] | But it’s your life with him. | 但这是你和他的生活 |
[08:34] | It’s your routine. And it doesn’t include me. | 这是你和他的日常生活 并没有包括我 |
[08:38] | Look, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[08:43] | Uh… I mean, it’s just a surprise. | 我的意思是 我只是有点惊讶 |
[08:47] | I mean, the thought of lawyers… | 一想到要请律师 |
[08:53] | Look, w-we don’t have to get lawyers. | 我们不需要请律师 |
[08:54] | We just try to work this out between us first. | 我们先自己解决好就行了 |
[09:02] | I’m really sorry. He says it’s important. | 我真的很抱歉 但他说这很重要 |
[09:03] | No, that’s fine, by all means, just call Michael. | 没关系 还有 直接说是迈克尔就好 |
[09:11] | Yeah, Michael, this isn’t a good time. | 迈克尔 现在我不方便讲话 |
[09:16] | Yeah, we’ll be there. | 是的 到时候我们会到的 |
[09:19] | Heard congratulations are in order. | 听说你怀孕了 |
[09:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:24] | Just a little nauseous. | 只是有点恶心想吐 |
[09:26] | Yeah, probably karma. | 是啊 也许是你的报应 |
[09:27] | Please, don’t look so smug. | 拜托 别那么自以为是 |
[09:29] | We both want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一致的 |
[09:30] | You with Jane, me with Rafael. | 你要简 我要拉斐尔 |
[09:32] | We should be working together. | 我们应该合作 |
[09:34] | There’s nothing to work on. | 没什么好合作的 |
[09:36] | They’re not right for each other. | 他们俩不合适 |
[09:37] | Eventually, she’ll realize it. | 最终 她会想明白的 |
[09:38] | Oh, is that what’s happening? | 是吗 |
[09:47] | They’re, um… | 他们 |
[09:48] | Realizing it? | 想明白了吗 |
[09:49] | Coming. | 来了 |
[09:58] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:02] | So I might have a new lead in the Sin Rostro investigation. | 我可能有西恩·罗斯特拉调查的新线索 |
[10:05] | A woman by the name Heidi Von Ocher. | 有一个叫海蒂·冯·奥克的女人 |
[10:07] | – And who is she? -I have no idea! | -她是谁 -我什么都不知道 |
[10:09] | No one’s telling me! | 没有人告诉过我 |
[10:10] | She is… | 她是 |
[10:11] | Well, she’s a professional singer. | 她是一个专业歌手 |
[10:13] | A yodeler, actually. | 瑞士山民歌者 |
[10:14] | A yodeler? | 山民歌者 |
[10:15] | Like in The Sound of Music? | 像《音乐之声》里面那样吗 |
[10:17] | Kind of like in The Sound of Music. | 大概就是《音乐之声》里面 |
[10:18] | Never seen it. Really? | 还从来没见过呢 真的吗 |
[10:20] | Okay, weird thing to feel superior about. | 来了 奇怪的优越感 |
[10:23] | Yeah, really. | 是的 没有 |
[10:25] | Kind of. | 可以这么说 |
[10:26] | Here’s the point– Heidi Von Ocher yodels. | 重点是 海蒂·冯·奥克 山民歌者 |
[10:29] | Or jodels? I guess it’s pronounced. | 或者山歌者 大概是这么说的 |
[10:31] | I was corrected twice on the phone. | 我在电话里被纠正了两次 |
[10:32] | Anyway, there was a big concert, | 不管了 一场大型音乐会 |
[10:33] | and she didn’t make it to the final show. | 但她没能晋级最后的表演 |
[10:35] | – You think Sin Rostro killed her? – No. | -你认为西恩·罗斯特拉杀了她 -不 |
[10:37] | I think she slept with her. | 我认为她和她上床了 |
[10:38] | That does seem to be her weapon of choice. | 这确实是她会选择的方法 |
[10:40] | There was some whispering on the… | 在线山民歌者社区里 |
[10:42] | online jodel community about an affair. | 有她外遇的闲言碎语 |
[10:44] | Is that Rose? | 那是萝丝吗 |
[10:48] | Pretty sure. She went by the name Denise back then. | 很确定 她那时的名字是德妮丝 |
[10:50] | I don’t have jurisdiction in Switzerland, | 我在瑞士没有司法权 |
[10:52] | but if you book Heidi here, to yodel… | 但如果你们把海蒂约在这里唱歌 |
[10:54] | Jodel. | 唱山民歌 |
[10:54] | …then I can question her. | 我就能叫她来问话了 |
[10:56] | This is the first new lead I’ve gotten. | 这是我得到的第一条新线索 |
[10:59] | Please. | 帮个忙 |
[11:00] | I need her on the next flight to Miami. | 我需要她搭下一班飞机来迈阿密 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:07] | I’ll book her. | 我会预约她的 |
[11:10] | I don’t care about yodeling, I care about custody. | 我不关心什么山歌 我只关心抚养权 |
[11:14] | No butter. | 别加黄油 |
[11:15] | Do you think you need to get a lawyer? | 你觉得要请个律师吗 |
[11:17] | No lawyers. | 不用请律师 |
[11:19] | We are going to figure it out between us. | 我们自己会处理好的 |
[11:21] | Rafael’s gonna take care of Mateo while I’m in school– | 我去上学的时候 拉斐尔会照顾马特奥 |
[11:23] | starting tomorrow, actually. | 从明天就开始了 |
[11:24] | Yeah? You okay with that? | 你同意这事吗 |
[11:26] | I mean, I have to be, right? | 我必须同意 不是吗 |
[11:33] | They’re shooting La Semana de Hacer el Amor | 这周的《桑托斯的激情》 |
[11:35] | on Passions this week. | 是爱爱周 |
[11:42] | Rogelio has to be super healthy | 在镜头前穿上衣服之前 |
[11:44] | until he can put his clothes back on camera again. | 罗格里奥一定得看上去十分健康 |
[11:48] | I made you a special dinner– | 我给你做了特别晚餐 |
[11:49] | low calorie, low carb, gluten-free. | 低卡路里 不含碳水化合物 无谷蛋白 |
[11:52] | You are the most accommodating woman, Xiomara, | 你是最贴心的女人 希尔玛拉 |
[11:54] | which is why I hope you will understand | 正因如此 我希望你能理解 |
[11:57] | that I may need to hire Luciana after all. | 我可能还是要聘请卢西亚娜了 |
[12:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:02] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[12:03] | unforeseen obstacles can arise in an unexpected way | 不可预见的阻碍会以意想不到的方式出现 |
[12:08] | and undo plans we’d otherwise not like undone. | 撤销我们不喜欢撤销的计划 |
[12:13] | Dad… | 爸 |
[12:14] | – She is blackmailing me. – With what? | -她威胁我 -拿什么威胁 |
[12:16] | Rogelio, what does she have on you? | 罗格里奥 你有什么把柄落在她手上 |
[12:18] | When I was a younger man coming to Hollywood, | 我年轻时闯荡好莱坞的时候 |
[12:20] | I joined a certain church… | 我加入了一个教堂 |
[12:24] | for actors. | 演员的教堂 |
[12:25] | Celebrities in general. | 总的来说就是名人 |
[12:27] | Tom Cruise, specifically. | 尤其是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[12:29] | Scientology? | 山达基教吗 |
[12:32] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[12:33] | It’s a church in which people believe | 在这个教堂 人们相信 |
[12:35] | they are immortal spiritual beings. | 自己都是不朽的精神生命 |
[12:39] | Or say, aliens who are trapped on Planet Earth | 或者说是困在地球的外星人 |
[12:42] | and must find their true selves through self-exploration. | 必须通过自我探索来找到真实的自我 |
[12:48] | Or a carefully crafted, monetized system of levels | 或是在完全的自由之桥上 |
[12:51] | on the Bridge to Total Freedom | 精心构造的 以钱为基础的等级 |
[12:52] | in hopes of uncovering your godlike secret powers. | 以期发现你庄严神秘的力量 |
[13:00] | Look, everyone was doing it. | 当时每个人都是这么做的 |
[13:01] | Oh, Dad… So it’s embarrassing. So what? | 老爸 是丢脸 那又怎样 |
[13:05] | That’s not the problem. | 那不是关键问题 |
[13:06] | Luciana has my audits. | 卢西亚娜拿着我的账目 |
[13:07] | What are those? | 那是什么东西 |
[13:09] | Auditing is like going to confession, only you record it. | 记账就像是忏悔 只是记下来了而已 |
[13:12] | But the classes were too expensive, | 但是课程太贵了 |
[13:14] | so we did a lot of independent study | 所以我们独立学习 |
[13:17] | and we just made our own version of an E-meter. | 我们只是自制了心灵电仪表 |
[13:20] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[13:21] | I was nine years old the first time I touched my… | 九岁时 我第一次触碰了我的… |
[13:25] | If you hire Luciana, she’ll give you the tapes back? | 如果你雇卢西亚娜 她就会把带子还给你吗 |
[13:27] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[13:30] | Then do it. Hire her. | 那就做吧 雇她 |
[13:32] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[13:35] | Wie Bitte? | 你说什么 |
[13:36] | Ich soll nicht auftreten? | 我不能上台表演 |
[13:37] | Was soll dass heissen, ich soll nicht auftreten? | 啥叫我不能上台表演 |
[13:53] | Ich bin nach Miami gekommen, um aufzutreten! | 我来迈阿密就是为了表演 |
[13:56] | Do either of you speak English? | 你们都不会讲英文吗 |
[13:59] | Yes. Little bit. | 会讲一点点 |
[14:02] | Does Ms. Ocher recognize this woman? | 奥克小姐认识这名女子吗 |
[14:05] | Erkennst Du diese Frau? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[14:07] | – We think her name is Denise. – Kenne ich sie? | -我们认为她叫德妮丝 -我认识她吗 |
[14:09] | Ob ich sie kenne? | 还是她认识我吗 |
[14:10] | Natuerlich kenne ich sie! Sie hat mein Leben ruiniert | 我当然认识她 她把我的生活都毁了 |
[14:12] | und mich laecherlich gemacht! | 还让我出丑 |
[14:13] | Ich kann mich wegen ihr in meiner Stadt nie wieder blicken lassen! | 因为她 我永远不能在我的城市露面 |
[14:16] | Sag ihnen nicht, dass ich sie kenne! | 别跟他们说我认识她 |
[14:18] | Ich will nichts mit ihr zu tun haben. | 我不想和她扯上关系 |
[14:20] | Ich bin nur hier um aufzutreten. | 我只是来这里表演的 |
[14:23] | No. | 不 |
[14:26] | Tell her this is very important. | 告诉她这件事非常重要 |
[14:29] | Es ist sehr wichtig. | 这很重要 |
[14:32] | Er muss garantieren, dass wir auftreten. | 他必须保证 我们要上台表演 |
[14:34] | Ich werde nicht noch einen Auftritt wegen dieser | 我才不会因为这个魔鬼的新娘 |
[14:36] | Teufels-Braut verpassen. | 失去表演的机会 |
[14:38] | First, you guarantee that we perform. | 首先 你要保证我们的演出 |
[14:41] | Heidi says she will not miss | 海蒂说她不会 |
[14:42] | another show for that… she-devil. | 因为女魔头而错过任何演出 |
[14:48] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[14:49] | Sure, you can perform. | 你当然可以演出 |
[14:52] | Sie muessen Papp-Mache Berge zur Verfuegung stellen. | 还要准备好假山 |
[14:54] | And you provide the papier-mache mountain. | 而且要提供假山 |
[14:56] | Also facing a mountain? | 谁还面对一座山呢 |
[14:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:00] | See, she only has two hours | 她只有两小时的时间 |
[15:02] | to write 2,500 words on The Great Gatsby… | 写下两千五百字的《了不起的盖茨比》读后感 |
[15:05] | before Mateo needs to nurse. | 要赶在马特奥需要喂奶之前 |
[15:07] | F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 《了不起的盖茨比》 | |
[15:11] | Oh, good! | 太好了 |
[15:12] | Looks like it’s swimming along. | 看来是思若泉涌啊 |
[15:14] | You know, I’ve always loved The Great Gatsby. | 我一直很喜欢《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[15:16] | I’ll bet Jane has an interesting take. | 我敢肯定简有独特的见解 |
[15:19] | Let’s look. | 来看看 |
[15:21] | After thawing breast milk, | 在把母乳解冻之后 |
[15:24] | you can not refreeze it. | 就不能再次冷冻 |
[15:27] | I don’t remember that part of the book. | 我不记得书上有提到这个 |
[15:28] | 指导 睡觉时间表 洗澡注意事项 | |
[15:30] | That actually looks like… | 这张貌似… |
[15:31] | A babysitting list? | 保姆须知 |
[15:33] | No, it’s just a list of… | 不 这只是一张 |
[15:35] | instructions for the baby. | 照顾宝宝事宜 |
[15:38] | Do you know how long breast milk can stay out? | 你知道母乳能留多久吗 |
[15:41] | Four hours. | 四个小时 |
[15:42] | It’s on page three. | 第三页写了 |
[15:43] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[15:46] | Look, I’m sorry, it’s just really hard for me to leave him. | 对不起 我只是很难接受要离开他 |
[15:48] | It’s hard for me, too. | 对我来说也很难 |
[15:50] | Every single time. | 每一次都是 |
[15:53] | And onto another shaky partnership. | 再来看看另一段紧张的关系吧 |
[15:55] | Can we just rewind real quick? | 我们能否简单地再说一次 |
[15:57] | No, no, we’re not rewinding again. | 不 不要再说一次 |
[15:59] | We’ve covered Denise and Heidi’s first meeting, extensively. | 已经详细说过德妮丝和海蒂初次见面的情景了 |
[16:02] | So after… you made love | 那么你们俩 |
[16:04] | overlooking the town square with the giant glockenspiel, | 在俯瞰城市广场的巨型钟琴上做完爱之后 |
[16:08] | what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:14] | Denise hat ihre Mutter angerufen | 德妮丝给她妈妈打了电话 |
[16:15] | und ihr gesagt, dass sie nach Hause kommt, | 跟她说 她要回家 |
[16:16] | und dann ist sie gegangen. | 然后就走了 |
[16:18] | Denise called her Mutter | 德妮丝打电话给她母亲 |
[16:19] | and said she coming home and left. | 说她要回家 就走了 |
[16:21] | Her Mutter? | 她母亲 |
[16:22] | Yes. Her mother. | 是的 她母亲 |
[16:23] | Can we rewind one sec? | 我们能倒回去一点吗 |
[16:24] | Did-did you ever see Denise’s Mutter? | 你见过德妮丝的母亲吗 |
[16:26] | Hast Du jemals Denises’ Mutter gesehen? | 你见过她母亲吗 |
[16:28] | Nein. Ich weiss nur, dass Sie eine riesen Zicke ist. | 不 我只知道她是个贱货 |
[16:30] | No. All she know she is– | 没见过 她只知道她是 |
[16:32] | how do you say? — big bitch. | 该怎么说呢 是个贱货 |
[16:35] | – Speaking of big bitches… – Ah, Rose… | -说到贱货 -萝丝 |
[16:41] | Oh, oh, wait. | 等一下 |
[16:43] | What country am I in? | 我在哪个国家啊 |
[16:46] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[16:48] | Uh, you’re in Miami. South Beach. | 你在迈阿密南部海滩 |
[16:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | RSVPs are a little on the low side, so I branched out | 回复参加的人数比较少 所以我联系了 |
[17:03] | to Lina’s second and third tier | 琳娜一些不太熟的朋友 |
[17:04] | and sent them personal “Hope you can be there” | 在我从学校回家的路上 |
[17:06] | e-mails on my way home from school. | 给他们发了私人邀请函 |
[17:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:10] | Watch the arch. | 注意拱门 |
[17:12] | Hey, I-I’m having a party here. | 我要在这办聚会呢 |
[17:14] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | I have no idea, okay? Petra told me | 我不知道 佩特拉让我 |
[17:17] | – to move them in for some event… – But I already… | -把这些搬进来 -但我已经… |
[17:19] | Take it up with Petra. | 你去和佩特拉谈吧 |
[17:20] | I don’t need her yelling at me. | 我不想听她冲我嚷嚷 |
[17:26] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:32] | She’s just not feeling that great right now. | 她现在不是很舒服 |
[17:40] | Oh, Rafael… | 拉斐尔 |
[17:42] | what were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[17:44] | So, Mateo’s doing well? | 马特奥还好吗 |
[17:46] | Yup, we are great. | 对 我们很好 |
[17:48] | Good. | 好 |
[17:49] | And… the list, is it helpful at all? | 那个清单有帮上忙吗 |
[17:51] | Looking at it right now. | 我正在看呢 |
[17:53] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:56] | Are you checking up on me? | 你是在检查我吗 |
[17:57] | – No. – Really? | -不 -真的吗 |
[17:58] | Because it sure feels like you are. | 因为感觉你就是 |
[18:03] | Jane? | 简 |
[18:04] | In this moment, Jane wondered if there might be | 在这一刻 简在想或许 |
[18:06] | another explanation for the crumpled-up list. | 清单被揉烂是有其他原因的 |
[18:09] | Like… maybe he made a copy. | 比如 他可能复印了一份 |
[18:11] | Which is why she hid in the closet. | 所以她躲进了储藏室 |
[18:15] | Jane? Are you there? | 简 你在吗 |
[18:38] | This is a telenovela, people. | 这可是肥皂剧 |
[18:39] | We need some drama. | 我们需要一些夸张情节 |
[18:41] | Turn on the wind machine. | 打开鼓风机 |
[18:43] | And kiss like you’ve been poisoned | 接吻要火热得像你们中毒了 |
[18:46] | and the only antidote | 而唯一的解药 |
[18:47] | is each other’s saliva. | 就是彼此的唾液 |
[18:52] | I hope you used a mint. | 我希望你吃了薄荷糖 |
[18:54] | Please don’t talk to me– I’m getting into character, | 请别和我说话 我在进入角色 |
[18:56] | and it’s very difficult as my character must make love | 这很困难 因为我的角色必须要搞 |
[18:58] | to a lying, scheming chupacabra of a woman. | 一个满口谎话 诡计多端的女人 |
[19:02] | Ready? And… sexy. | 准备好了吗 性感点 |
[19:05] | Sexy! | 性感点 |
[19:07] | Action! | 开始 |
[19:22] | Cut! | 停 |
[19:23] | What is this? | 你们在搞什么 |
[19:24] | I didn’t feel the lovemaking. | 我没感受到爱 |
[19:26] | Well, I must make love on the right, | 我必须要在拍的时候露出右面 |
[19:28] | so the camera can capture my best side. | 这样摄像机就能拍到我最好看的一面 |
[19:30] | But my right side is also my best side. | 但我最好看的一面也是右面 |
[19:32] | I am the EP of this show, so my right side | 我是节目的EP 所以我的右边 |
[19:35] | will be featured. | 必须被拍进去 |
[19:39] | Rogelio? | 罗格里奥 |
[19:40] | Everybody knows | 所有人 |
[19:41] | you’re an EP– but they don’t know | 都知道你是制片 但他们不知道 |
[19:43] | all the things you admitted to become an OT III. | 你为了加入OT III说过什么 |
[19:50] | I will take the left side, | 我可以拍左脸 |
[19:52] | but only because your left side is far worse, | 但这是因为你的左脸太丑了 |
[19:54] | and I want what’s best for the show. | 我这是为了节目好 |
[19:58] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[19:59] | I can’t handle this. | 我受不了 |
[20:00] | Oh, and one more thing– my dressing room is too small. | 还有一件事 我的化妆间太小了 |
[20:03] | I’ll need a trailer for Consuelo | 康素爱萝和她的兄弟姐妹 |
[20:05] | and her brothers and sisters. | 需要一辆房车 |
[20:07] | Can you take care of that? | 你能处理好吗 |
[20:09] | As an EP? | 制片大人 |
[20:12] | And speaking of trapped. | 说到被困 |
[20:16] | Oh, good, help! Finally. | 棒 救命 终于 |
[20:18] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:19] | Look, I wasn’t sure | 我之前不确定 |
[20:20] | whether I should say something | 我是不是该 |
[20:22] | or not say something, but… | 说点什么 但… |
[20:23] | I think I just have to. | 我想我必须说 |
[20:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:26] | I know you kissed Rafael. | 我知道你亲了拉斐尔 |
[20:36] | What was that? | 什么声 |
[20:38] | About 40 rolls of toilet paper | 大概四十卷卫生纸 |
[20:39] | – and a hundred bottles of mini shampoo. – What? | -和一百瓶小洗发水掉下来了 -什么 |
[20:42] | Oh, I’m sort of trapped in a utility closet. | 我被困在储藏室里了 |
[20:55] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[20:56] | – Why were you in the closet? – You were in the closet? | -你为什么在储藏室里 -你在储藏室里吗 |
[21:01] | Briefly, yes. | 简单来说 是的 |
[21:02] | Look, I… I saw this crumpled up | 我看到这个被揉烂扔在 |
[21:04] | – next to your trash can in your office. – Wait, what? | -你办公室的垃圾箱边 -等等 什么 |
[21:07] | So I called, you said you had it, | 所以我打了电话 你说这在你那 |
[21:08] | I knew you didn’t, unless you made a copy. | 我知道是假话 除非你复印了 |
[21:11] | – No. – I knew it! | -没有 -我就知道 |
[21:12] | – I knew you lied! – I just didn’t want you | -我就知道你撒谎了 -我不想让你 |
[21:14] | to think I couldn’t take care of him. | 觉得我不能照顾好他 |
[21:15] | It should be noted that for a brief moment | 该说明的是 有那么一瞬间 |
[21:17] | Michael really enjoyed watching things unravel. | 迈克尔很享受看他俩吵起来 |
[21:19] | Are you really defending the fact that | 你真的觉得你过来质问我 |
[21:21] | you came up here to confront me and then hid in a closet? | 然后藏在储物间这事是对的吗 |
[21:24] | No. But at least admit that you crumpled up this paper. | 不 但我发现了你揉烂了这个清单 |
[21:27] | Until he realized… | 知道他发现… |
[21:29] | Don’t look so smug. | 别这么自以为是 |
[21:30] | We both want the same thing– | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[21:32] | you with Jane, me with Rafael. | 你和简在一起 我和拉斐尔在一起 |
[21:34] | We should be working together. | 我们应该齐心协力 |
[21:35] | It was probably Petra. | 可能是佩特拉干的 |
[21:37] | True, for the record. | 我证明 这是真的 |
[21:39] | Petra saw you kissing– she seemed pretty upset. | 佩特拉看到你们接吻了 她似乎很不开心 |
[21:41] | You look pretty upset, too, man. | 你看上去也很不开心 兄弟 |
[21:43] | Oh, my God, she is crazy. | 天哪 她真是疯了 |
[21:44] | Well, crazy or not, she’s… | 不管是不是疯了 她… |
[21:46] | still in love with you. | 还爱着你 |
[21:48] | And she still thinks she has a chance. | 而且她还觉得自己有机会 |
[21:50] | So if there’s not a chance, you need to tell her. | 如果她没机会了 你得告诉她 |
[21:53] | Pretty sure he’s not talking about Petra anymore. | 我很肯定他已经不是在说佩特拉了 |
[21:56] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:58] | Raf! | 拉弗 |
[21:59] | – Oh, my God! – What… | -上帝啊 -怎么了 |
[22:01] | I didn’t know if I’d ever see you again. | 我都不知道还能不能再见到你 |
[22:03] | Luisa…where have you been? | 路易莎…你去哪儿了 |
[22:05] | I was kidnapped. | 我被绑架了 |
[22:06] | – What? – Who kidnapped you? | -什么 -谁绑架了你 |
[22:07] | Stop, stop. She was not kidnapped. | 停 停 她没被绑架 |
[22:09] | – No. Yes, I was. – That’s what she said | -真的 我被绑架了 -她圣诞节 |
[22:10] | at Christmas when she didn’t show up because she was drunk. | 因为喝醉没能出现时就是这样说的 |
[22:13] | No, Raf, I swear to God, I really was kidnapped | 不拉弗 我向上帝发誓 我真被绑架了 |
[22:15] | by these really scary German men that wanted to mutter me, | 被那些可怕的想要穆杀我的德国男人 |
[22:17] | and I don’t know why they let me go. | 我不知道为什么他们把我放了 |
[22:19] | – Wait, wait, wait. Mutter? – Yeah. | -等一下 穆杀[德语母亲] -是的 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈了 |
[22:24] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[22:25] | I saw the list and I got upset. | 我一看到清单就很生气 |
[22:27] | Do you really think that I would have thrown it away? | 你真觉得我会把它扔了吗 |
[22:29] | You were pretty mad. | 你当时很生气 |
[22:31] | I’m not mad. | 我不是生气 |
[22:32] | Jane, I’m frustrated. | 简 我是沮丧 |
[22:35] | I love you. I want us to be together. | 我爱你 我想和你在一起 |
[22:37] | I think that’s what’s best. I mean, just think about Mateo. | 我觉得这才是最好的 想想马特奥 |
[22:40] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[22:41] | – What? – Think about Mateo? | -什么 -想想马特奥 |
[22:44] | That’s the whole problem. | 那正是问题所在 |
[22:46] | He’s all I think about. | 我全是为他着想 |
[22:47] | I mean, it’s like he’s taken over my brain. | 就好像他占据了我全部的脑容量 |
[22:50] | I can’t even write a stupid paper on The Great Gatsby, | 我甚至写不出关于《了不起的盖茨比》的论文 |
[22:53] | which I read in the ninth grade. | 我可是九年级就读过它了 |
[22:54] | And I forgot my best friend’s birthday, | 我还忘记了我最好朋友的生日 |
[22:56] | because I’m thinking about when he needs to eat | 因为我一直想着他什么时候该吃奶了 |
[22:58] | and-and how to get him to sleep longer. | 还有怎么让他睡得久一点 |
[23:00] | You know, and it’s not just my brain, | 不仅仅是脑子 |
[23:01] | it’s physical, too– I’m exhausted. | 还有身体 我精疲力尽了 |
[23:04] | I mean, my boobs literally hurt when I’m away from him. | 不和他一起的时候我的乳房都会痛 |
[23:07] | And I know that he has changed a lot in the last three weeks. | 我知道在过去的三周里他已经变了很多了 |
[23:10] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[23:13] | I have, too. | 我也是 |
[23:14] | Because now everything revolves around him. | 因为我现在一切都围着他转 |
[23:17] | I mean, that’s why I can’t choose who I want to be with. | 这也是为什么我没法选择想和谁在一起 |
[23:22] | Because I don’t even recognize myself anymore. | 因为我几乎快不认识自己了 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:28] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[23:30] | No, this started by me telling you I’m sorry. | 不 是我在给你说对不起 |
[23:33] | And I am. | 真的对不起 |
[23:37] | And emotional and exhausted, clearly. | 很显然 我情绪化并且精疲力尽 |
[23:41] | And you do have rights to Mateo. | 你的确有权抚养马特奥 |
[23:44] | So… | 所以 |
[23:47] | I think maybe we should get a lawyer, | 我觉得或许我们该请个律师 |
[23:49] | so we can take… the emotion out of it. | 以便我们可以不再感情用事 |
[23:56] | Also trying to overcome his emotions… | 也在尽力克制自己情绪的是 |
[23:58] | Luciana. Luciana, please wait. | 卢西亚娜 卢西亚娜 请等一下 |
[24:02] | I’d like us to start over. | 我想和你重新来过 |
[24:03] | I know we’re very different people. | 我知道我们是差别很大的人 |
[24:06] | But maybe we can focus more on work | 但我们可以多考虑工作 |
[24:08] | and less on our differences. | 少考虑我们的差别 |
[24:10] | The high road. Didn’t see that coming. | 积极应对 没想到会使这招 |
[24:12] | That is very big of you, Rogelio, | 你真了不起 罗格里奥 |
[24:14] | to admit that you’re wrong and to realize | 你承认自己错了并且意识到 |
[24:16] | that my happiness is best for the show. | 我能开心对这部剧最好不过 |
[24:18] | If there’s anything I can do to better accommodate you | 如果我能做些什么可以让你 |
[24:20] | here at Passions, just say the word. | 更好地适应《激情》剧组 尽管开口 |
[24:22] | I’ll call my P.A. to listen. | 我会叫我的私人助理来听 |
[24:24] | First, I get shot on the right side every single time. | 首先 每一场戏我都要右侧入镜 |
[24:27] | – Second… – Excellent talk. Need to go. | -其次… -精彩的对话 我要走了 |
[24:41] | High road, highway– | 积极应对 积极跑路 |
[24:42] | same thing, right? | 差不多 是吧 |
[24:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:47] | Nate, the guy Lina likes, is busy tonight, | 内特 琳娜喜欢的那个人 今晚没空 |
[24:48] | because it’s so last-minute. | 因为通知太晚了 |
[24:50] | – Head count? – 13 people confirmed, | -几个人了 -十三个确定会去 |
[24:52] | including my mom and abuela. | 包括我妈和外婆 |
[24:53] | That’s just embarrassing. | 挺尴尬的 |
[24:55] | What’s embarrassing? | 什么尴尬 |
[24:58] | – Lina, I screwed up. – With what? | -琳娜 我搞砸了 -什么搞砸了 |
[25:00] | I forgot your birthday, and I tried to plan | 我把你生日给忘了 我尽力策划 |
[25:02] | this last-minute party, and everybody’s so busy, | 这个紧急聚会 但大家都太忙了 |
[25:05] | and it’s just not looking great. | 看上去不太妙 |
[25:07] | Are you just trying to make the whole surprise thing work again? | 你又想给我来个巨大惊喜吗 |
[25:11] | No. | 不 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. I forgot. | 对不起 我忘了 |
[25:14] | And I just didn’t want you to feel like you weren’t important. | 我不想让你觉得你不够重要 |
[25:17] | Well, it’s pretty clear that I’m not. | 显然我不够 |
[25:33] | Going to the club is the last thing I want to do. | 去俱乐部是我最不想做的事 |
[25:35] | You think Lina wanted to go to Carriage Cruisers? | 你觉得琳娜想去”运输舰”吗 |
[25:37] | She’s celebrating her birthday tonight. | 她今晚要庆祝生日 |
[25:38] | and You’re going. I’ll watch Mateo. | 你去 我来照看马特奥 |
[25:43] | No. | 不 |
[25:45] | Yeah, of course I’ll watch him. | 好的 我当然可以照看他 |
[25:46] | Is your mom busy? | 你妈妈很忙吗 |
[25:47] | No. But it should be you that I go to first, | 不 但你应该是我第一个要找的人 |
[25:50] | regardless of lawyers. | 不考虑律师的话 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry. It’s my lawyer. | 不好意思 是我律师 |
[25:55] | Again, you don’t need a lawyer. | 又是她 你不需要律师 |
[25:56] | No. She wants a booty call. | 是的 她想约炮 |
[25:58] | Okay. Y… You don’t think it was Rose holding you hostage? | 好吧 你觉得绑架你的不是萝丝 |
[26:01] | No. I mean, at first I thought it was her, | 是的 一开始我以为是她 |
[26:04] | because the men, they were… they were so gentle with me. | 因为那些绑匪…对我很温柔 |
[26:07] | They even used these soft ties. | 他们甚至只用软绳绑住我 |
[26:09] | Then… once they hit my leg… | 直到他们打了我的腿… |
[26:11] | No. It was not Rose. | 我才知道那不是萝丝 |
[26:13] | She would never hurt me. | 她绝不会伤害我 |
[26:14] | Even when we explored bondage, | 即便在捆绑式性爱时 |
[26:16] | she was so gentle, | 她也很温柔 |
[26:17] | she would just… she would just | 她只会…她只会 |
[26:18] | take me right to the edge and… | 带我直上高潮… |
[26:20] | That’s why we’re thinking | 所以我们才认为 |
[26:21] | maybe someone took you… to send her a message. | 他们挟持你…是为了给她传个话 |
[26:25] | Because I mean so much to her? | 因为我对她很重要吗 |
[26:27] | Yes. It’s very romantic. | 没错 这真的很浪漫 |
[26:29] | Luisa… | 路易莎 |
[26:31] | did Rose ever mention her mother? | 萝丝有提过她的母亲吗 |
[26:32] | Can we rewind just a sec? | 咱们能先倒回去一点吗 |
[26:34] | What kind of ties were you tied up with? | 绑住你的是哪种绳 |
[26:36] | – During sex? – No, with the German florists. | -做爱时的吗 -不 那些德国人用的 |
[26:37] | Why is that important? | 这重要吗 |
[26:38] | – Silky cords. They were soft. – Okay, gotcha. | -丝绳 非常软 -好 懂了 |
[26:40] | – Now go back to Rose’s mother. – Do you remember the color? | -我们回到萝丝母亲身上吧 -什么颜色 |
[26:42] | – Blue. Like the color of oxy. – No. | -蓝色 跟止痛药一样 -不 |
[26:45] | – You know what? Can I talk to you for a second? – Which, actually, | -我们能出去谈谈吗 -老实讲 |
[26:46] | I could really use that right now for my knee. | 我的膝盖现在特别需要止痛药 |
[26:51] | – What are you doing? – Asking her questions. | -你在干吗 -问她问题啊 |
[26:53] | About things we’re not looking for. | 根本没问到点子上 |
[26:54] | I’m not looking for anything. | 用不着啊 |
[26:55] | I’m just listening. And you know what I heard? | 我只是用心听罢了 你知道我听到什么了吗 |
[26:57] | Blue silk ties. You know who used blue silk ties? | 蓝色的丝绳 你知道谁用蓝色丝绳吗 |
[27:01] | A drug lord that ran Miami back in the ’80s, | 八十年代统治迈阿密 |
[27:03] | went by the name Mutter– look it up. | 叫穆特的毒枭 你查查吧 |
[27:14] | So I’m thinking Rose, or Denise, | 所以我在想萝丝 或德妮丝 |
[27:16] | wasn’t actually talking to Heidi about her mother at all. | 并不是在和海蒂说她妈妈的事 |
[27:19] | She was talking about Mutter, the crime boss. | 而是在说穆特 那个罪犯首脑 |
[27:22] | Oh, I just wanted to say, | 我只是想说 |
[27:23] | forget about the oxy. | 不用管止痛药的事了 |
[27:24] | – Got it. – So… | -明白 -那… |
[27:25] | who’s Heidi? | 海蒂是谁啊 |
[27:27] | Like, the next girlfriend of Rose or something? | 是萝丝的新女友还是她的什么人 |
[27:29] | Just sit down. We’ll be back in, okay? | 先乖乖坐好 我们会回去的 好吗 |
[27:33] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[27:34] | I read up on Miami crime history before transferring. | 我来之前就把迈阿密罪案史看完了 |
[27:37] | Plus, I have a photographic memory, | 而且 我有过目不忘的能力 |
[27:38] | which you would know if you’d tried to get to know me at all. | 如果你试图了解我的话早就知道这点了 |
[27:41] | But I get it. | 不过我能理解 |
[27:42] | Your last partner, Nadine, double-crossed you, | 你的前任搭档纳丁 背叛了你 |
[27:45] | so it’ll take you a second to warm up to me. | 所以你需要点时间去和我热络起来 |
[27:51] | Anyway, you’re gonna want to read up on Mutter. | 无论如何 你可能想去研究一下穆特了 |
[27:55] | And speaking of Mutters… | 说到母亲… |
[27:57] | Hey, I want to show you a picture. | 我想给你看张照片 |
[27:58] | – Can I come in? – Sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[28:01] | What kind of picture? | 什么照片 |
[28:04] | It’s Mateo. | 马特奥的 |
[28:05] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[28:08] | Why are you showing me this? | 你给我看这个干吗 |
[28:09] | Because he is who you’re hurting, Petra, | 因为这是你在伤害的人 佩特拉 |
[28:11] | every time you try to drive me and Jane apart. | 每次你试图离间我和简都在伤害他 |
[28:13] | – I wasn’t. – And we are having one. | -我没有 -而我们也有了 |
[28:16] | A baby. | 一个小孩 |
[28:17] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[28:19] | – I’m sick all the time. – So focus on that. | -我整天都在孕吐 -那就别分心啊 |
[28:21] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[28:22] | Because I’m scared, okay? | 因为我害怕 行了没 |
[28:24] | I don’t know how to do this or why I did it. | 我也不清楚我的方式还有动机 |
[28:26] | I thought we would be together, | 我原以为我们会在一起 |
[28:27] | – and if we’re not together, then I just… – Then what? | -如果分开了 那我就… -就怎么 |
[28:31] | Then I made a huge mistake. | 那我就犯下大错了 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Yeah, you definitely made a huge mistake. | 是啊 你的确犯下大错了 |
[28:38] | But the crazy thing? | 但这些狗血事件 |
[28:40] | I mean, it worked. | 我想说 奏效了 |
[28:42] | After all those miscarriages | 在经历了流产 |
[28:44] | and the doctors telling you you can’t have kids, | 医生通知你无法怀上孩子之后 |
[28:45] | and then this stuck? | 你居然怀上了 |
[28:48] | Petra, it’s kind of a miracle, right? | 佩特拉 这堪称奇迹了 不是吗 |
[28:51] | When did you get so cheesy? | 你什么时候变得那么作了 |
[28:52] | What I mean is, this is a good thing, | 我想说的是 这是好事啊 |
[28:54] | with or without me. | 无论你是否拥有我 |
[28:57] | Without, specifically. | 当然专指没有 |
[28:59] | Look, you are smart and… | 你如此聪慧并且… |
[29:01] | tenacious. | 顽强 |
[29:03] | And you deserve someone that’ll really make you happy. | 你值得拥有一个能真正让你开心的人 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | – Again, not me. – Okay, enough already. | -再重申一下 不是我 -好啦 够了 |
[29:12] | It was a gentle dressing down. | 这是一次温柔的指责 |
[29:14] | Which brings us here, now, | 也就带我们到这一边 |
[29:17] | to dressing up. | 去盛装打扮 |
[29:18] | Or trying to. | 或是试图盛装打扮 |
[29:23] | Um… your mom let me in. | 你妈让我进来的 |
[29:24] | I got your text about wanting to talk. | 你发短信过来说想要谈谈 |
[29:26] | Yeah. I-I do want to. | 没错 我是想谈谈 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I was nearby, so… | 我刚好在附近 于是… |
[29:33] | Okay, I can’t watch you do that. Let me… | 好吧 我没法袖手旁观 我来… |
[29:34] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[29:38] | – It’s a little snug. – Well, I just had a baby. | -衣服有点紧 -我刚生完孩子嘛 |
[29:41] | I know. Do you have something else? | 我懂 还有其他衣服吗 |
[29:42] | – No, you’re gonna get this on. – Got it. | -没了 你必须帮我穿上这件 -好 |
[29:44] | – Okay. – On it. | -好 -正在弄 |
[29:57] | I know I shouldn’t be upset about the kiss. | 我知道我不该为那个吻感到生气 |
[30:00] | You can kiss whoever you want. | 你想亲谁都行 |
[30:03] | I just didn’t know whether to tell you or not, | 我只是不知道该不该把这事告诉你 |
[30:05] | since it didn’t change anything. | 毕竟说了也无济于事 |
[30:09] | It didn’t? | 无济于事吗 |
[30:11] | No. | 是 |
[30:13] | But I should have told you. | 但我还是该和你说 |
[30:17] | You’ve been so honest with me. | 你一直对我很坦诚 |
[30:19] | And that’s when it hit him. | 这句话深深触动了他 |
[30:21] | Not about everything. | 我并未坦诚一切 |
[30:24] | What? | 什么 |
[30:25] | This… | 这件事… |
[30:28] | I’d be fired. | 我会因此被开除的 |
[30:31] | It’s about Nadine. | 和纳丁有关 |
[30:32] | Your old partner? | 你之前的搭档 |
[30:35] | Uh, what, that you were sleeping with her? | 怎么了 你和她睡了 |
[30:37] | Because that was pretty obvious. | 因为那挺明显的 |
[30:38] | But it’s okay, ’cause it’s none of my business. | 但没关系 这与我无关 |
[30:40] | Not that. | 不是那件事 |
[30:43] | It’s that I let her go. | 是我放她走了 |
[30:45] | When I found out she was working for Sin Rostro, | 当我发现她为西恩·罗斯特拉工作 |
[30:46] | I told her to run, and gave her a head start. | 我让她逃跑 让她抢得先机 |
[30:49] | – What? – She said her nephew was threatened, | -什么 -她说他们拿她外甥威胁她 |
[30:51] | and I believed her. | 我相信了她 |
[30:52] | And now? Do you? | 那现在呢 你相信吗 |
[30:53] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:56] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:59] | Is that thing on? | 这玩意儿开着吗 |
[31:04] | Scott, I don’t care. | 斯考特 我不在乎 |
[31:06] | They need an intro; you have to do it. | 他们要介绍 你必须完成 |
[31:07] | Uh-oh. When did Rafael get here? | 拉斐尔是什么时候进来的 |
[31:11] | Whew! At least the monitor’s off. | 至少监视器是关着的 |
[31:13] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[31:16] | I’m just making sure everyone’s okay after the whole closet thing. | 我只是想确保储物间那件事后一切都好 |
[31:18] | But I’m going to work. Bye, Jane. | 但我得去工作了 再见 简 |
[31:20] | Bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[31:24] | So… | 话说… |
[31:25] | thanks for taking Mateo. | 谢谢你能照顾马特奥 |
[31:26] | Of course. No problem. | 应该的 没问题 |
[31:27] | And I wanted to say, let’s not go to lawyers yet. | 我想说 我们先别找律师 |
[31:30] | Let’s just try to figure this out. | 我们努力自己解决 |
[31:31] | I’m not ready to… | 我还没准备好去… |
[31:33] | take the emotion out. | 抽离感情 |
[31:36] | And I totally get what you were saying today… | 我完全明白今天你说的 |
[31:38] | Raf. | 拉弗 |
[31:39] | Can we talk about this later, actually? | 我们能稍后再谈吗 |
[31:41] | I have to get moving. | 我得走了 |
[31:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:45] | Which brings us here now | 我们现在来到了这里 |
[31:46] | to Lina’s big birthday bash! | 琳娜的生日大派对 |
[31:47] | Sorry I’m screaming! It’s just so loud in here! | 抱歉 我在尖叫 这里实在太吵了 |
[31:50] | Excuse me. Oh! Sorry. | 让一让 抱歉 |
[31:51] | That was my breast pump. Sorry. Excuse me. | 这是我的奶泵 抱歉 不好意思 |
[31:54] | Lina? | 琳娜 |
[31:56] | – Can we just talk? – No. I’m dancing. | -能谈谈吗 -不 我在跳舞 |
[32:04] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -你在做什么 -我很抱歉 |
[32:07] | I really am. Lina! | 我真的很抱歉 琳娜 |
[32:09] | – What you did really sucked! – I know. | -你的所作所为真的很差劲 -我知道 |
[32:12] | And I know I said that nothing would change, but it did. | 我知道我说过什么都不会变 但世事变迁 |
[32:14] | Everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[32:16] | And I get it. You’re a mom. | 我能理解 你是个母亲了 |
[32:17] | Yeah, but I don’t want to be | 是啊 但我不希望成为那种 |
[32:18] | that mom that forgets about her friends, | 会忘掉自己的朋友 |
[32:20] | and all she does is talk about baby poop. | 张口闭口就是宝宝排泄物的母亲 |
[32:22] | Right, and I felt like that was happening. | 我觉得我正在变成这样的母亲 |
[32:24] | And I didn’t want to let you down or lose you, so I panicked. | 我不想让你失望或是失去你 所以我慌了 |
[32:28] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:32] | Thanks, and thank you for coming. | 谢谢 也谢谢你能来 |
[32:34] | – And you can go now. – What?! | -你现在可以回去了 -什么 |
[32:36] | Come on, you don’t have to stay just because you feel bad. | 好了 你不用因为内疚就留在这里 |
[32:38] | Oh, don’t get it twisted. | 别误会了 |
[32:40] | I came because I felt bad. | 我来这儿 是因为我内疚 |
[32:41] | But I’m staying because it’s your 25th birthday. | 但我留下来 是因为这是你的25岁生日 |
[32:44] | And I’m ready to party! | 我准备好要狂欢一场了 |
[32:46] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[32:47] | With your portable boob sucker? | 带着你的便携式奶泵 |
[32:53] | – I’m pumping and dumping tonight. – Okay. | -我今晚要”挤奶抛光” -好吧 |
[33:06] | – Oh, is it just me, or is it getting hot in here? – No. | -是错觉还是这里越来越火热了 -不 |
[33:10] | – Yes. Yes! – Yes! | -没错 很好 -棒极了 |
[33:12] | Oh, can I? | 我能拿一杯吗 |
[33:21] | *I was like* | *我心想* |
[33:22] | *Good gracious, ass is bodacious* | *圣母啊 这臀真是翘极了* |
[33:26] | *I’m looking for the right time to shoot my steam* | *我在找准时机释放我的热力* |
[33:29] | *Looking for the right time to flash them keys* | *找准时机 让他们看到我的光芒* |
[33:31] | *I’m leaving* | *我要走了* |
[33:32] | *Please believing* | *请你相信* |
[33:33] | *Me and the rest of my heathens* | *我和我们剩下那帮野蛮人* |
[33:38] | What? | 怎么样 |
[33:40] | *Uh, it’s getting hot in here* | *这里火热进行中* |
[33:42] | *So take off all your clothes* | *快脱光你的衣服* |
[33:44] | *I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off* | *我现在全身火热 我想脱光衣服* |
[33:49] | Oh, but… | 可是 |
[33:51] | *So take off all your clothes* | *快脱光你的衣服* |
[33:53] | *I am getting so hot* | *我现在全身火热* |
[33:56] | *I wanna take my clothes off* | *我想脱光衣服* |
[34:01] | I just peed a little. | 我刚刚尿了一点 |
[34:06] | – You know what we should do? – Get off this gross floor? | -知道我们该做什么吗 -离开恶心的地板 |
[34:09] | No. We should take a bathroom floor selfie | 不 我们应该和厕所地板拍一张自拍 |
[34:12] | to commemorate your birthday. | 来庆祝你的生日 |
[34:13] | And your first pump-and-dump. | 还有你的第一次”挤奶抛光” |
[34:20] | Oh, my God! I haven’t checked my phone. | 天啊 我一直都没看手机 |
[34:22] | Why? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[34:23] | Everything’s great. | 一切都好极了 |
[34:24] | For the first time since he was born, | 从马特奥出生以来第一次 |
[34:26] | I haven’t been thinking about Mateo. | 我没有满脑子都是他 |
[34:28] | Oh, my God, neither have I. | 天啊 我也是 |
[34:32] | Ooh, this song! | 这首歌 |
[34:35] | Go. I’ll catch up. | 你先走 我随后就来 |
[34:37] | No. I can wait till you’re done milking. | 不 我可以等你挤完奶的 |
[34:39] | No, it’ll take ten more minutes, and cleanup. | 不用 要花十多分钟呢 还要清理 |
[34:41] | Go, find Nate and dance. | 去吧 去找内特跳舞 |
[34:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[34:46] | I love you, lady. | 我爱你 妹子 |
[34:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:56] | – Go! – Okay, okay, okay. | -快走 -好吧好吧 |
[35:01] | And there, on the floor, | 就这样坐在地板上 |
[35:02] | suddenly Jane wanted to do something | 简突然想做点什么 |
[35:04] | completely and utterly… her. | 完完全全 彻彻底底地 自己的事情 |
[35:07] | She wanted to write her paper. | 她想要写自己的论文 |
[35:10] | And so she did… on her cell. | 于是她开动了 在手机上 |
[35:16] | Jane would realize in the morning | 第二天一早简就会意识到 |
[35:18] | that it was all drunken gibberish. | 那只是酒后的胡言乱语 |
[35:21] | But for the moment, she felt like herself again. | 但此时 她又找回了自己 |
[35:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:29] | Fan art. | 粉丝做的 |
[35:31] | I don’t think they captured my gravitas. | 我觉得他们没抓住我的气质 |
[35:42] | Did you sign the non-disclosure agreement? | 你签署保密协议了吗 |
[35:44] | If I say a word, I pay restitution. | 我但凡透露一个字 就要付违约金了 |
[35:46] | Now give me my bunnies, you monster. | 把我的兔子还来 你这个禽兽 |
[35:55] | Ah, Xiomara, | 希尔玛拉 |
[35:57] | enjoy watching Disc 142, Part C. | 好好欣赏第142碟 C部分 |
[36:01] | It’s quite a revelation. | 真是让人大开眼界 |
[36:06] | What’s on Disc 142, Part C? | 第142碟 C部分里面有什么 |
[36:09] | Just a long-held, very deep secret of mine. | 只是一个长久以来深深埋藏在我心底的秘密 |
[36:15] | Look, you don’t have to share if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想 你可以不用告诉我 |
[36:18] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 多谢 正合我意 |
[36:20] | Okay, that’s not the answer she was expecting. | 这可不是她期待的答案 |
[36:25] | Hey, Raf, uh, I am here to pick up Mateo. | 拉弗 我来接马特奥 |
[36:29] | I’m walking into your house right now. | 我现在马上走到你家了 |
[36:30] | Didn’t you get my text? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[36:34] | Oh, no. I must have missed it. | 不是吧 我肯定是没看到 |
[36:36] | Okay, um, Ubering, and I will be there in 15 minutes. | 我叫个车 十五分钟后到家 |
[36:40] | And that’s when… | 就在此时 |
[36:42] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:44] | I’m, uh, dealing with Heidi. | 我正在 处理海蒂的事情 |
[36:47] | How was the club? | 夜店怎么样 |
[36:49] | I did Hot in Herre. | 我跳了火热的雪 |
[36:50] | – You didn’t. – I did. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[36:52] | Talent-show style? | 用选秀节目的风格吗 |
[37:36] | It should be noted that when Jane arrived home, well… | 值得注意的是 当简回到家时 |
[37:40] | she was walking on air. | 她整个人都飘飘然起来 |
[37:48] | Briefly. | 很短暂 |
[37:49] | It’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[38:17] | You gonna do-si-do on out of here? | 想去跳互绕步舞吗 |
[38:18] | Yup. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[38:22] | Look, um, you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[38:24] | I’m a little screwed up by | 我因为此前老搭档的事情 |
[38:26] | what happened with my old partner, | 整个人有点心烦意乱的 |
[38:27] | so, if I put that onto you… | 所以如果我发泄在你身上… |
[38:28] | What did happen? | 之前发生了什么 |
[38:30] | She was working for Sin Rostro. | 她曾经为西恩·罗斯特拉卖命 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I know. I just mean… Devil’s in the details. | 我知道 毕竟细节决定成败 |
[38:40] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[38:43] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[38:44] | Cordero’s definitely hiding something. | 科尔德罗绝对隐瞒了一些事情 |
[38:46] | – Find out what it is. – That’s why I’m here. | -找出他在隐瞒什么 -这是我的职责所在 |
[38:49] | So glad you’re here. | 很高兴大家可以聚在这里 |
[38:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… | 女士们先生们 下面有请 |
[38:52] | Heidi von Ocher! | 海蒂·冯·奥克 |
[38:57] | Heidi von Ocher! | 海蒂·冯·奥克 |
[39:00] | Oh, Nein! Nein! Ich komme zu spaet zu meinem Auftritt! | 不 不 我的表演要迟到了 |
[39:03] | Oh, nein! Nein! | 不 不 |
[39:20] | 伊甸园 你被邀请在一个私密对话中播撒你的种子 每朵玫瑰都有刺 拒绝 接受 | |
[39:22] | Hmm. That Web site looks familiar. | 看起来很眼熟的网页 |
[39:25] | Oh, I know where I’ve seen it! | 我知道在哪里见过它 |
[39:27] | They’d been communicating with Rose. | 他们用它来与萝丝交流 |
[39:29] | And now Rose was communicating with Luisa! | 而现在萝丝在和路易莎交流 |
[39:32] | Luisa was torn. | 路易莎很纠结 |
[39:34] | On the one hand, Rose locked her in a mental institution, | 一方面 萝丝把她关进精神病院 |
[39:37] | killed her father and kidnapped her nephew. | 杀掉了她的父亲 绑架了她的外甥 |
[39:40] | On the other hand… | 但另一方面 |
[39:45] | Yup. It’s hard to let go. | 没错 旧情很难忘怀 |
[39:49] | But Petra, at least, had made some progress. | 不过佩特拉终于有所进步 |
[39:54] | For the first time, she started to imagine life without Rafael. | 她开始第一次想象没有拉斐尔的生活 |
[39:58] | And I’m not gonna lie. | 我想实话实说 |
[39:59] | She felt pretty darn good. | 她感觉非常好 |
[40:03] | Hello, Petra. | 你好 佩特拉 |
[40:04] | Well, that lasted about 17 seconds. | 这幅场景僵持了十七秒 |
[40:06] | 米勒 佩特拉的前任 朝她妈泼过盐酸 依然爱着她 | |
[40:13] | Milos. You could start calling first. | 米勒 你可以先打个电话过来 |
[40:16] | I like element of surprise. | 我喜欢出其不意 |
[40:18] | Listen, I need to marry you… for tax purposes. | 听着 我要和你结婚 出于某些税务目的 |
[40:22] | You knew when I give you hotel shares, | 你知道当我给你酒店的股份时 |
[40:24] | there would be strings attached. | 会有附加条件的 |
[40:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:28] | You can have the hotel shares back. | 你可以收回酒店股份 |
[40:30] | Okay, I thought we could do things soft American way. | 我觉得可以用美国人的方式解决问题 |
[40:35] | But I know all your secrets, Natalia. | 不过我对你所有的秘密了如指掌 娜塔莉亚 |
[40:37] | Things that could send you to jail… | 可以把你送进监狱的事情 |
[40:42] | with your mommy. | 和你妈一起 |
[40:44] | In any case, we are not there. | 不过 我们还没到这一步 |
[40:47] | Let me do this right. | 让我来做点正确的事 |
[40:54] | Petra, | 佩特拉 |
[40:57] | you will marry me. | 你会嫁给我的 |
[40:59] | Oh, it was beyond romantic. | 简直超越了浪漫 |
[41:01] | It was the best kiss of my life, Ma. | 妈 那是我人生中最美好的一吻 |
[41:04] | And suddenly, it was so clear. | 突然之间 一切都明朗起来 |
[41:07] | It’s Michael. | 就是迈克尔 |
[41:13] | Oh, no! Oh! | 不是吧 |
[41:42] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |