时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All righty. Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:02] | Jane, you recall, was torn, | 你应该还记得 简身心俱疲 |
[00:04] | between her baby’s daddy Rafael, | 纠结于她儿子的生父拉斐尔 |
[00:06] | and her ex-fiance, Detective Michael Cordero. | 与她的前未婚夫迈克尔·科尔德罗警探之间 |
[00:08] | And guess what? She chose Michael. | 你猜怎么着 她选了迈克尔 |
[00:12] | – Until this happened. – You turned me in! | -直到出了这事 -你出卖了我 |
[00:15] | Michael, calm down! | 迈克尔 冷静一点 |
[00:17] | Only problem, he was wrong– it wasn’t Rafael. | 可问题是 他想错了 不是拉斐尔 |
[00:21] | – I am so sorry. – You should go. | -对不起 -你走吧 |
[00:24] | Oh, and to make matters worse, Michael was fired… | 更糟的是 迈克尔被开除了 |
[00:27] | and then this happened. | 然后发生了这个 |
[00:29] | Drive. | 开车 |
[00:30] | Also under the gun, Petra. | 被枪指着的还有佩特拉 |
[00:32] | Remember how she stole Rafael’s last sperm sample | 还记得她是怎么偷走拉斐尔最后一份精液样本 |
[00:34] | and turkey-basted herself? | 用浇油管给自己授精的吗 |
[00:35] | Well, her ex, Milos, blackmailed her into marrying him. | 她的前男友米勒勒索她嫁给他 |
[00:38] | What she didn’t bargain for… | 她没料到的是… |
[00:40] | I also have 2,000 live-fire hand grenades in these boxes. | 我还藏了两千颗手榴弹在这些箱子里 |
[00:44] | Wedding provided perfect cover to bring them in. | 婚礼是我偷运这些东西的完美伪装 |
[00:46] | I know! So let’s go, because time’s a-ticking. | 惊人吧 那我们赶紧看吧 时间不多了 |
[00:50] | They say with children, | 都说带孩子 |
[00:52] | the days feel like years. | 让人度日如年 |
[00:54] | You can do it, Janie. | 你可以的 简妮 |
[00:55] | And the years… | 而时光 |
[00:56] | Hurry, Mom! I can’t be late for my first day of junior high. | 妈妈快点 初中第一天我可不能迟到 |
[01:00] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[01:01] | Well, they feel like days. | 分秒飞逝 |
[01:05] | Dr. Garcia said he should be totally fine. | 加西亚医生说他不会有事 |
[01:08] | – She doesn’t even think he’ll scar. – Good. | -都不会留疤 -那就好 |
[01:11] | You feel better? | 你好受点了吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah. Sort of. | 算是好点了吧 |
[01:16] | You don’t think he’ll be scarred emotionally, will he? | 他不会被吓着了吧 |
[01:18] | She’s referring, of course, to the events of last night. | 当然 她指的是昨晚的事 |
[01:26] | He’s the best smiler ever. | 他笑得最好看了 |
[01:28] | Oh, I picked up the pictures for the baby book. | 我把要贴在育儿册的照片取回来了 |
[01:30] | Ah, yes, the famous baby book. | 对 那本著名的育儿册 |
[01:33] | Jane’s meticulous record of Mateo’s milestones. | 简对马特奥人生里程碑的详细记录 |
[01:38] | And for our own record keeping, | 再来看我们的记录 |
[01:40] | Jane was grappling with a milestone of her own. | 简当时正在应对自己的人生里程碑 |
[01:42] | 失去迈克尔的第一天 (永远失去) | |
[01:47] | Jane? | 简 |
[01:49] | It’s gonna take time to get over him. | 想忘记他会花很久 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:55] | Just got to keep pushing forward. | 只能强迫自己不回头 |
[01:57] | So, what do you think, for this afternoon? | 你觉得下午穿这件怎么样 |
[02:00] | Does it say “Cool” but still, like, legitimately literary? | 看着像既时髦又有文学修养的样子吗 |
[02:03] | Very cool, very literary. | 很时髦 很有修养 |
[02:06] | Another milestone: grad school orientation. | 另一件大事 选择研究生研究方向 |
[02:09] | Okay, but it’s not too academic, right? | 但也不会显得太学术吧 |
[02:11] | Because I don’t want to seem like a square. | 我不想像个书呆子 |
[02:16] | Road trip? | 公路旅行 |
[02:18] | I was pretty sure she was gonna kill him. | 我还以为她一定会杀了他 |
[02:22] | Chip? | 吃薯片吗 |
[02:28] | Does this mean you’ll work with me? | 这是你答应与我联手的意思吗 |
[02:30] | I still haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[02:32] | I don’t know if I trust you. | 我不知道还能不能信任你 |
[02:34] | Sorry, could we check something real quick? | 抱歉 我们能快速回顾一下吗 |
[02:36] | Okay, here’s where we left off. | 上次停在了这里 |
[02:39] | Drive. | 开车 |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. My bad. | 对不起 我的错 |
[02:42] | It seems there was more. | 好像落下了一段 |
[02:44] | Why’d you call me? | 为什么给我打电话 |
[02:45] | Because Sin Rostro cost me… everything. | 因为西恩·罗斯特拉害我失去了一切 |
[02:49] | And I can’t rest knowing she’s out there. | 我不能袖手旁观她逍遥法外 |
[02:51] | You said you worked for her because she threatened your family. | 你说过因为家人受到威胁才为她效力 |
[02:53] | If that’s true, help me catch her. | 如果那是真话 就帮我抓她 |
[02:55] | You don’t have to trust me. | 你不用信任我 |
[02:57] | You just have to work with me. | 你只需要与我联手 |
[02:59] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:02] | Michael got into my head. | 我对迈克尔有感情 |
[03:04] | And I believed him and not you, and I’m really sorry. | 我相信了他没信你 我很抱歉 |
[03:08] | Mr. Aguilar is here. | 安圭拉先生来了 |
[03:09] | Thank you. Send him in. | 谢谢 让他进来 |
[03:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:13] | Yes. Uh, just… real quick– | 好了 但你再告诉我一遍 |
[03:15] | what exactly does estate planning entail? | 这份遗产规划都涉及什么 |
[03:17] | Estate planning entails thinking and preparing for Mateo’s future. | 遗产规划会考虑并为马特奥的未来做准备 |
[03:20] | We aim to eliminate all uncertainty. | 我们要消除一切不确定因素 |
[03:23] | Well, now you’re speaking my language. | 现在我终于听懂了 |
[03:25] | She does like to be prepared. | 她喜欢事先做好准备 |
[03:31] | Okay, the basics: | 先从基本的来 |
[03:33] | Custody. Jane, you’re dead. | 监护权 简 你死了 |
[03:35] | You want Rafael to raise Mateo, right? | 你希望拉斐尔抚养马特奥吧 |
[03:37] | Uh, oh, yes. | 对 |
[03:38] | Let’s say you’re in a really bad car accident, on life support. | 假如你出了严重车祸 靠机器维持生命 |
[03:41] | Still Rafael? | 还希望拉斐尔抚养吗 |
[03:43] | – Yeah. – Gotcha. | -对 -懂了 |
[03:44] | And do you want to stay on life support, | 如果你成了植物人 |
[03:46] | or do you want to be taken off, | 你是希望靠机器生活 |
[03:47] | if you’re a total vegetable. | 还是拔掉管子 |
[03:49] | I mean, I guess taken off. | 拔掉吧 |
[03:50] | B-But not too soon. | 但也别太早 |
[03:51] | Standard’s about a month. | 标准是观察一个月 |
[03:53] | Okay, let’s say you’re both killed in a car accident. | 那么如果你们俩都出车祸死了 |
[03:56] | Wow, this guy’s grim. | 这人真倒胃口 |
[03:58] | Then who gets him? | 那谁抚养他 |
[03:59] | My mom, right? | 我妈妈 对吗 |
[04:01] | And would Mom be in charge of Mateo’s trust fund? | 你妈妈会负责马特奥的信托基金吗 |
[04:04] | Trust fund. It’s sizeable. | 信托基金 随时间增加 |
[04:06] | And in the event of Rafael’s death, | 万一拉斐尔去世 |
[04:08] | he would come into about– uh, what is it now, 40? | 他就会有大概四千了吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah, that’s about right. | 差不多 |
[04:13] | Forty…? | 四千什么 |
[04:14] | Million. Give or take. | 四千万 左右 |
[04:16] | Observe Jane, trying not to freak out. | 看看简 努力不让自己崩溃 |
[04:29] | Makin’ it rain! | 下场钞票雨 |
[04:41] | You’re seriously complaining about too much money? | 你真的要抱怨钱太多吗 |
[04:43] | – You knew he was rich. – Yeah, not that rich. | -你早就知道他有钱 -但没想到那么有钱 |
[04:46] | And that kind of money’s a huge responsibility. | 那么多钱可是个大责任 |
[04:48] | I don’t want it to screw Mateo up. | 我不想害了马特奥 |
[04:49] | – I want him to stay grounded. – Jane! | -我不希望他长成富二代 -简 |
[04:54] | Look. | 你看 |
[04:55] | This is just so he knows how important he is. | 这样他就知道自己多重要了 |
[04:57] | Okay, first team in! | 第一组进 |
[04:59] | Selfie. | 自拍一个 |
[05:00] | My last day as Santos. | 我作为桑托斯的最后一天 |
[05:10] | Well, I told him that I needed to look over | 我告诉他 我得看一遍 |
[05:12] | the terms of the trust, which I do. | 信托基金的条款 我也看了 |
[05:16] | We’re rolling. | 要开拍了 |
[05:18] | All right, you’re bursting to say your vows | 你们迫不及待地说出誓言 |
[05:20] | and make love, and action. | 然后做爱 开始 |
[05:36] | And… freeze! | 定格 |
[05:37] | Doubles in. | 换替身 |
[05:41] | Ro and Luciana hate each other so much they won’t touch. | 罗和卢西亚娜相当讨厌对方 所以不接触 |
[05:44] | And kiss. | 亲 |
[05:47] | I just hope they’re done by 2:00. | 希望他们两点前拍完 |
[05:49] | I said 1.9. | 我说了一百九十万 |
[05:50] | These are only worth 1.7. | 它们只值一百七十万 |
[05:53] | Ah, yes, when we last left Petra, | 我们上次提到佩特拉的时候 |
[05:56] | you’ll recall her new husband had dropped a bomb on her. | 你们应该还记得她的新丈夫投了个重磅炸弹 |
[05:58] | Danek. | 达尼克 |
[05:59] | I assure you, this is top-of-the-line merchandise. | 我向你保证这可是顶级货 |
[06:02] | Or 2,000 hand grenades, to be exact. | 应该是两千颗手榴弹 |
[06:04] | Now, Milos is asking for 1.9, you’re willing to pay 1.7. | 米勒开价一百九十万 你开价一百七十万 |
[06:09] | Is there perhaps a middle ground? | 不如折个中吧 |
[06:16] | Fine, 1.8. | 好吧 一百八十万 |
[06:20] | And I sleep with your wife. | 你老婆得跟我睡一觉 |
[06:22] | Milos! Stop, the bombs. | 米勒 住手 炸弹啊 |
[06:23] | Deal is off. | 不用谈了 |
[06:27] | He would have taken the bombs. | 他本可以拿下这些炸弹的 |
[06:28] | We do not negotiate with terrorists. | 我们不跟恐怖分子讲价 |
[06:31] | I find new buyer. | 我去个新买家不就好了 |
[06:32] | Well, how long did it take you to find Danek? | 你花了多久才找到达尼克 |
[06:34] | Eight months. | 八个月 |
[06:35] | I can’t wait eight months. | 我可等不了八个月 |
[06:37] | I mean, do you know how long that is? | 你知道这是多久吗 |
[06:39] | I have some idea. | 我有个主意 |
[06:44] | Time, it creeps in here. | 时间 在这里走的很慢很慢 |
[06:47] | Plus, I think the Russian red-haired lady in the kitchen | 而且 我觉得厨房里那个红发俄罗斯女郎 |
[06:51] | is trying to poison me. | 想要毒死我 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, you were talking. | 抱歉 亲爱的 你正在说话 |
[06:56] | I’m just having a really hard pregnancy. | 我只是 怀孕真的很辛苦 |
[06:58] | I know, I wish I was out so I could help you. | 我知道 我也希望我能出来帮你 |
[07:03] | I really wish you were out too, Mother. | 我也希望你能出来 妈妈 |
[07:05] | Well… there might be a way. | 好吧 可能真的有办法呢 |
[07:09] | – Ooh, vat is the vay? – Cut! | -有什么办法呢 -咔 |
[07:12] | And that’s a series wrap on The Passions of Santos. | 《桑托斯的激情》到这里就完结了 |
[07:17] | So a sincere thank you | 所以 真心谢谢你们 |
[07:20] | to the best and most wonderful crew in the business. | 你们真是业内最棒最良心的剧组 |
[07:26] | Thank you, grips, for everything you’ve… gripped. | 谢谢舞台工作人员 谢谢你们的…工作 |
[07:31] | Gaffers, thank you for all your gaffes. | 灯光朋友 谢谢你们的灯光 |
[07:35] | Best boy, well, you are the best, obviously. | 场务助理 你们都是最棒的 |
[07:39] | And on and on, you know, all of you. | 这个那个 谢谢你们所有人 |
[07:43] | And when I choose my next job, | 所以我接下一部戏时 |
[07:45] | the follow-up to the legendary Santos, | 就是传奇人物桑托斯的续集 |
[07:48] | I promise I will take you all with me, be… | 我答应 我还会带着你们一起 |
[07:52] | Rogelio, that won’t be necessary. | 罗格里奥 这就不用了 |
[07:55] | Because the entire crew is joining me in my next telenovela, | 因为这组人要加入我下一部剧 |
[08:00] | the sweeping historical epic Fernando e Isabel. | 史诗巨作《费尔南多和伊莎贝尔 》 |
[08:04] | Sorry, Ro, they roll right into production. | 抱歉 罗罗 他们直接开拍的 |
[08:06] | Grip number two, how could you? | 舞台工二号 你怎么能这样 |
[08:10] | And you’ll never guess who’s playing Fernando. | 而且你根本想不到演费尔南多的是谁 |
[08:26] | I know, I feel really bad, | 是的 真替他难过 |
[08:27] | but I have to go because of orientation. | 但等下有迎新活动 我得走了 |
[08:29] | You’re good; give me Mateo and go. Go. | 没事的 把马特奥给我你就走吧 走吧 |
[08:32] | Oh, baby, oh. | 宝贝 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 我的老天爷啊 |
[08:42] | Is it terrible? | 很可怕吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, you want to trade outfits? | 是啊 你想跟我换换吗 |
[08:47] | Definitely not. | 死也不要 |
[08:52] | No. | 不行 |
[08:53] | Not on my watch. Wardrobe. | 我看见了就不行 衣柜来 |
[08:56] | Which brings us here, now, | 所以我们来到了 |
[08:58] | to Jane’s big milestone. | 简的人生里程碑 |
[09:02] | And I think ultimately everything I want to express | 我觉得最终我想要表达的一切 |
[09:04] | comes from that early childhood trauma. | 其实都来自于我童年的创伤 |
[09:07] | And all the heroin I used to do. | 和我曾吸过的海洛因 |
[09:08] | Whoa, this is intense. | 这气氛不太对 |
[09:10] | I think Jane was anticipating | 我觉得简本来期待的是 |
[09:11] | more of a wine-and-cheese mixer kind of thing. | 随便吃吃东西的交谊会 |
[09:15] | Sorry. So sorry. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[09:16] | We’ll give you a second to join us. | 你赶快坐下吧 |
[09:18] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:26] | You must be Jane Gloriana. | 你一定就是简·格洛瑞娜了 |
[09:28] | You might be wondering why Jane isn’t using her last name. | 你可能在想简为什么不用她的姓了 |
[09:30] | See, she had a pretty significant Google problem. | 毕竟她的谷歌搜索量还是挺高的 |
[09:38] | Okay, that last one’s not so bad. | 好的 最后一个还挺好的 |
[09:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:43] | And I just want to apologize for being late. | 我想为我的迟到说声抱歉 |
[09:44] | That is so unlike me. | 这太不像我做事的风格了 |
[09:46] | Oh, and I want to say I’m sorry for missing the beginning of your story, | 我也想为错过了你故事的开头道个歉 |
[09:48] | because it sounds so intense. | 因为它听起来真的很带感 |
[09:51] | And interesting. | 也很有趣 |
[09:53] | If you’re tethered to your electronic leash, | 如果你离不开你的手机 |
[09:55] | then you’re not present, are you? | 那你也不用来了 不是吗 |
[09:57] | Oh, I’m really sorry, it’ just… | 我真的很抱歉 只是 |
[09:58] | “Men have become tools of their tools.” | 人类已经成为了工具的工具 |
[10:02] | Henry David Thoreau. | 出自亨利·戴维·梭罗 |
[10:04] | So, Jane, tell us what you hope to gain from grad school. | 简 跟我们说说你想从研究生院学到点什么 |
[10:08] | Oh, I want to finish my novel. | 我想把我的小说写完 |
[10:11] | Well, if you’d have been here on time, | 如果你准时到的话 |
[10:13] | you would have heard me say | 你听到的就会是 |
[10:14] | that I’m not here to help you finish your novel. | 我不是来帮你完成小说的 |
[10:17] | I’m here to help you grow as a writer. | 我是来帮助你成长为一名作家的 |
[10:20] | That sounds great too. | 这个听着也很棒 |
[10:30] | Okay, mommy or school? | 现在 是做妈妈还是做学生 |
[10:35] | I’m really sorry. I have to take this. | 真的很抱歉 但这个电话我得接 |
[10:41] | Hello, this is Jane, is everything okay? | 你好 我是简 有什么事吗 |
[10:42] | Hi, there. Is Mateo missing a hat? | 你好 请问马特奥是不是丢了顶帽子 |
[10:44] | Because we found one in our waiting room. | 因为我们在等候室里发现了一顶 |
[10:46] | Nope, not us. Thanks. | 没有 那不是我们的 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Well, it is a milestone. | 这的确是个里程碑 |
[11:12] | You should know we’ve jumped a month. | 我们把时间快进了一个月 |
[11:15] | Like I said, time flies! | 就像我说的 时光飞逝啊 |
[11:19] | And Jane, BTW, had really doubled down on school. | 顺便说一句 简为了上个学真的是拼了 |
[11:40] | Professor Chavez? | 切瓦兹教授 |
[11:41] | Do you have a sec to talk about my piece? | 你有空谈谈我的文章吗 |
[11:43] | I wrote extensive notes. | 我已经写了很多批注 |
[11:45] | Oh, I know. I feel like I owe you a new pen. | 是啊 我觉得我该赔你只笔 |
[11:48] | No? Okay. | 不好笑吗 好吧 |
[11:49] | I just… um, you write | 只是 你写了 |
[11:52] | that “there’s a predictability to the love story.” | “爱情故事有预测性” |
[11:54] | And there is, yeah. | 你的故事的确有 |
[11:56] | But that’s kind of one of the conceits of the genre, right? | 爱情故事不是应该有预测性吗 |
[11:58] | That’s not license to be derivative. | 那你也该有点创新啊 |
[12:01] | Look, you have potential. | 你是有潜力的 |
[12:02] | But it just feels like… I don’t know… a first draft. | 但它给我的感觉 有点像 只是个初稿 |
[12:06] | Rushed. | 匆忙之作 |
[12:08] | You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[12:09] | I mean, with a new baby, it’s hard to focus. | 我是说 有了孩子之后 很难再专注了 |
[12:12] | That’s understood. | 这可以理解 |
[12:13] | That’s why the writer’s retreat next month will be great for you. | 所以下个月的作家隐修会非常适合你 |
[12:16] | Like an away from home retreat? | 是走出家门的那种修养会吗 |
[12:18] | Gotcha. | 太棒了 |
[12:19] | And wait, just-just, just asking, um… | 等 等一下 只是问下 |
[12:21] | is this a mandatory thing, technically? | 这活动是强制出席吗 |
[12:24] | This is grad school, Jane. | 这里是研究生院 简 |
[12:26] | Nothing’s mandatory. You chose to be here. | 没有什么是强制性的 是你选择来这里的 |
[12:29] | Which she knew was true, after all. | 这她自己清楚的很 |
[12:31] | Where, oh, where is the big brown bear? | 大棕熊在哪里呀 |
[12:35] | Did he climb a tree? | 他会爬树吗 |
[12:36] | Did he scrape his knee? | 他会弄伤自己的膝盖吗 |
[12:38] | Did he count to nine? Did he climb the vine? | 他会数到九吗 他会爬上藤蔓吗 |
[12:40] | Let’s check in on some milestones, shall we? | 我们先来看一些里程碑 好吗 |
[12:42] | First, Mateo’s… | 首先 马特奥的 |
[12:44] | Did he climb a tree? | 他会爬树吗 |
[12:46] | Did he scrape his knee? | 他会弄伤自己的膝盖吗 |
[12:48] | Did he count to nine? | 他会数到九吗 |
[12:49] | Did he climb the vine? | 他会爬上藤蔓吗 |
[12:51] | Where, oh, where is the big brown bear? | 大棕熊在哪里呀 |
[12:54] | Did you look, can you hear? | 你看到了吗 你听到了吗 |
[12:55] | Is the brown bear near? | 棕熊是不是近了 |
[12:57] | And Rafael… | 而拉斐尔 |
[12:59] | Did he run off in a hurry? | 他是不是慌张地逃了 |
[13:01] | Wait, stop! What’s that sound? | 等等 停下 是什么声音 |
[13:04] | Everybody turn around? | 每个人都转过来 |
[13:07] | Where, oh, where is the big brown bear? | 大棕熊在哪里呀 |
[13:10] | Did you look, can you hear? | 你看到了吗 你听到了吗 |
[13:12] | And, of course, our Jane. | 当然 我们的简 |
[13:14] | Is he lost, is he worried? | 他是不是走丢了 他是不是发愁了 |
[13:15] | Did he run off in a hurry? | 他是不是慌张地逃了 |
[13:17] | Wait, stop! What’s that sound? | 等等 停下 是什么声音 |
[13:20] | Everybody turn around? | 每个人都转过来 |
[13:23] | Look right there, it’s the big brown bear? | 看那里 那是大棕熊 |
[13:26] | He did not get lost? | 他没有迷路 |
[13:27] | But he ate up all my applesauce. | 但他吃光了我的苹果酱 |
[13:31] | Wow, that new choreography is overly complicated, am I right? | 新舞蹈可真复杂啊 对吗 |
[13:35] | It’s only because you haven’t been here all month. | 你觉得复杂是因为你有一整个月都没来了 |
[13:37] | We’ve been learning it in sections. | 我们是分小节练习的 |
[13:39] | Oh. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[13:40] | – We’ve missed you. – I know. | -我们想你了 -我知道 |
[13:42] | Summer school, now grad school… | 暑期上课 现在是读研究生 |
[13:44] | the work is intense. | 事情太多了 |
[13:46] | I don’t know how you do it. | 不知道你是怎么兼顾的 |
[13:47] | Hey, did Charlie ever recover from the great lovey meltdown of 2015? | 查理从本年度玩具大崩溃中恢复了吗 |
[13:51] | You gotta tell Jane, it’s funny. | 你必须告诉简 这很有趣 |
[13:53] | It wasn’t funny. | 这不有趣 |
[13:55] | I dropped Charlie at his dad’s | 我把查理交给他爸爸 |
[13:57] | and I forgot his lovey. | 但我忘了他的玩具 |
[13:58] | And he screamed for the full hour it took me to go home, | 我回家去拿的那一个小时里 |
[14:01] | get it, drive back to his dad’s… | 他一直叫个不停 |
[14:03] | So I heard that story, | 我听了那个故事之后 |
[14:04] | I went out and I bought ten loveys. | 我出门买了十个玩具 |
[14:05] | – You did not! – That’s hilarious. | -你没有 -这真可笑 |
[14:06] | I did, I was panicked! | 我有 我吓坏了 |
[14:08] | I want loveys everywhere. | 应该到哪儿都是玩具 |
[14:11] | It should be noted that these two | 应该注意到了吧 |
[14:13] | had reached a few new relationship milestones | 在过去的这个月里 |
[14:15] | this past month, as well. | 两人的关系也取得里程碑式的进展 |
[14:21] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你个问题 |
[14:24] | Do you like Mateo? | 你喜欢马特奥吗 |
[14:26] | I want him to stay grounded. | 我希望别长成富二代 |
[14:28] | I just… it seems pretty austere. | 我 这看上去很严格 |
[14:29] | “Money for health and education costs, | “除去用于医疗和教育的花费 |
[14:32] | with everything else left in savings until he’s 50″? | 其余的存款都要在他五十岁后领取” |
[14:35] | He needs to learn the value of hard work. | 他需要知道艰苦奋斗的价值 |
[14:36] | Won’t he learn that from us? | 难道他从我们这学不到吗 |
[14:38] | Well, yeah, but it’s different. | 好吧 但这不一样 |
[14:39] | – What is? – Growing up knowing that you can just buy | -怎么不一样 -他要是知道你觉得不对 |
[14:41] | ten backup loveys if something goes wrong. | 就买十个备用玩具 |
[14:46] | – I just mean… – No, it’s fine. | -我的意思是 -没关系 |
[14:47] | I’ll return the loveys. | 我会把玩具还回去的 |
[14:51] | I should probably take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[14:56] | You know, you don’t have to starve to be a good person. | 你不用急于当个好人 |
[15:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:03] | Please, Mum, may I have some more? | 求你了 妈妈 你能多给我一些吗 |
[15:08] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[15:09] | Ah, yes, Petra. | 是的 佩特拉 |
[15:10] | She, too, had reached some milestones. | 她也经历了几座里程碑 |
[15:21] | Mateo’s wearing the onesie I got him! | 马特奥穿着我送他的连体衣 |
[15:22] | He looks so cute! | 他看上去好可爱 |
[15:23] | Yeah, thanks again. | 是的 再次感谢 |
[15:26] | Huh. I get the feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[15:26] | she’s buttering Jane up. | 她好像在巴结简 |
[15:28] | Sorry, I have to eat every 15 minutes | 不好意思 我每十五分钟就得吃一次 |
[15:30] | or I vomit. | 不然我会吐的 |
[15:30] | Is there something that you wanted, Petra? | 你想要什么 佩特拉 |
[15:32] | Look… | 你看 |
[15:34] | my pregnancy’s been… difficult. | 我怀孕怀得很不容易 |
[15:38] | Well, my mother is up for parole soon, | 我妈妈马上就要参加假释听证会了 |
[15:41] | and I was wondering | 我想 |
[15:42] | if maybe your family would support her release? | 你们一家能不能支持她释放 |
[15:47] | this must be vat Magda vas talking about. | 一定是玛格达这么说的 |
[15:49] | She pushed my grandmother down the stairs. | 她把我外婆推下了楼梯 |
[15:51] | I know. And I-I get why you would say no. | 我知道 我知道你拒绝的原因 |
[15:56] | But I’m pregnant | 但是我怀孕了 |
[15:58] | and overwhelmed by the… | 被这宝宝弄得 |
[16:00] | Grenades. | 被手榴弹弄得 |
[16:01] | …baby. | 喘不过气 |
[16:04] | That’s a hard no. | 我坚决拒绝 |
[16:05] | I must pass on every projects you have presented. | 我不能做你说的项目 |
[16:08] | Because I have found my next project. | 因为我已经找到了我的新项目 |
[16:15] | It is a perfect follow-up to Santos. | 这是桑托斯完美的接档作品 |
[16:18] | A telenovela version of Mad Men. | 肥皂剧版的《广告狂人》 |
[16:21] | We’ll call it | 我们会把它称作 |
[16:21] | Hombres Locos, no? | 《狂人》 |
[16:23] | The original is a masterpiece, | 原版是部杰作 |
[16:24] | but mine will move much faster… | 但我的版本节奏会比它更快 |
[16:26] | it’s a fasterpiece, if you will. | 我是快进版 |
[16:30] | I will play Don Juan Draper, | 我会扮演唐·胡安·德雷柏 |
[16:33] | somewhat like Jon Hamm, | 和乔·哈姆一样 |
[16:35] | but very good-looking. | 但是特别风流倜傥 |
[16:38] | First episode, bam! | 第一集 砰 |
[16:39] | Don Juan | 唐·胡安 |
[16:40] | shoots his wife Beatriz | 开枪杀了他的妻子碧翠丝 |
[16:42] | and sets off in search of his one true love. | 然后出发寻找真爱 |
[16:48] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[16:51] | We’re really interested. | 我们很感兴趣 |
[16:54] | We’ll give him a limited budget, | 我们会给他一个有限的预算 |
[16:55] | he’ll drive it into the ground | 他会搞砸的 |
[16:56] | and then we’ll Heather Locklear him. | 然后我们就把他弄得跟希瑟·拉克里尔一样 |
[16:59] | Put him on whatever show needs a ratings boost. | 把他弄到需要提高收视率的剧里去 |
[17:02] | Mateo had a nice little growth spurt. | 马特奥长得飞快 |
[17:04] | And he’s meeting all his milestones. | 他达成了所有的里程碑 |
[17:06] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[17:07] | Now, I do have to tell you something. | 现在 我得告诉你一件事 |
[17:09] | And I don’t want you to panic. | 我希望你不要惊慌 |
[17:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:12] | Mateo’s got a fairly pronounced case | 马特奥有一个很明显的情况 |
[17:15] | of what we call plagiocephaly. | 一般我们把这称作斜头畸形 |
[17:17] | And that sounds worse than it is. | 实际情况要比听上去好 |
[17:18] | Basically, it means he’s got a flat head. | 基本上 这意味着他的头变平了 |
[17:21] | – A flat head? – Why? | -变平了 -为什么 |
[17:23] | Well, he’s probably spending | 有可能他平躺着的 |
[17:24] | a little too much time laying flat on his back. | 时间有点多 |
[17:26] | Because babies need to sleep on their backs, | 因为婴儿需要平躺着睡觉 |
[17:28] | we really need to be vigilant about tummy time. | 所以我们要让宝宝醒着时尽量趴在地上行动 |
[17:42] | Look, it’s largely cosmetic. | 很大程度上这只是外形的改变 |
[17:44] | But Mateo’s condition is pronounced, | 但马特奥的情况比较明显 |
[17:46] | so there could be some visual disturbances, | 所以可能会有视觉障碍 |
[17:48] | dental problems… | 牙齿等问题 |
[17:50] | Which is why | 这是家长们 |
[17:52] | some parents choose a helmet. | 选择头盔的原因 |
[17:54] | A helmet? | 头盔 |
[17:55] | To reshape the head. | 为了重塑脑袋的形状 |
[17:56] | It has to be custom-fitted, | 头盔是一定要定制合适的 |
[17:58] | so Mateo would wear it 23 hours a day | 这样马特奥就可以每天二十三个小时戴着了 |
[18:00] | for about three months. | 大概持续三个月 |
[18:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:03] | I know it sounds like a long time. | 我知道这听起来是很长时间 |
[18:04] | But trust me, time flies. | 但相信我 时间过得飞快 |
[18:07] | Anyway, talk it over. | 总之 好好谈谈 |
[18:08] | But if you’re going to move forward, | 但你们想进一步的话 |
[18:10] | you should have him fitted soon. | 你们必须尽快给他测量 |
[18:12] | They take a while to make. | 做头套需要花费一点时间 |
[18:16] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[18:17] | Uh, we’ll… talk it over, | 我们会 好好谈谈的 |
[18:19] | we’ll research it. | 我们可以查一查 |
[18:20] | Yes… later. | 是的 稍微晚一点 |
[18:22] | I know you have to go. | 我知道你必须要走了 |
[18:24] | What could be more important than his child’s doctor appointment? | 有什么比孩子看医生更重要呢 |
[18:29] | His other child’s doctor appointment. | 他另一个孩子医生的约见 |
[18:34] | – Maybe we should reschedule. – No. | -也许我们应该改个时间 -不 |
[18:36] | We stay. | 不用改 |
[18:39] | I can’t take your money. | 我不能拿你的钱 |
[18:41] | Fine, go ahead with baby picture. | 好吧 继续看宝宝的照片 |
[18:44] | Okay, so… | 好的 |
[18:47] | that is a little girl. | 这是一个小女孩 |
[18:51] | And that’s another little girl. | 这是另一个小女孩 |
[18:54] | You’re having twins! | 你怀了双胞胎 |
[18:57] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不 我没怀 |
[18:58] | Yeah. Yeah, you are. | 是的 你怀了 |
[18:59] | Do they run in the family? | 你们家经常出双胞胎吗 |
[19:00] | No! No, definitely not! | 不 肯定不是双胞胎 |
[19:02] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[19:02] | For those of you keeping track at home, | 对于电视机前的你们来说 |
[19:04] | that’s now three children for Rafael. And zero sex. | 拉斐尔现在有了三个孩子 但是零做爱 |
[19:16] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[19:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:30] | Oh… I guess they decided on the helmet. | 我猜他们决定要戴头盔了 |
[19:37] | Oh, I’m missing it… | 我错过了 |
[19:45] | Oh, come on… | 别 拜托 |
[19:55] | So, yes, | 是的 |
[19:56] | a few milestones of note, here. | 这里有些重要的里程碑 |
[20:26] | 第一次想起迈克尔 今天 | |
[20:41] | My love! | 我的宝贝 |
[20:43] | Oh, Petra! | 佩特拉 |
[20:44] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[20:45] | 怀孕三个月 佩特拉吃了不会吐的食物是 斯洛伐克泡菜 | |
[20:46] | So, yes. | 没错 |
[20:47] | A few milestones of note here, too. | 这里也有几座里程碑事件 |
[20:56] | We thick around middle, huh? | 肚子中间比较厚实 |
[20:58] | Yes, I’m pregnant with twins. | 是的 我怀的是双胞胎 |
[20:59] | Yes, I know, but it’s still early. | 我知道 但时日还尚早 |
[21:03] | We don’t want to be house. | 我们可不想被人软禁 |
[21:04] | Mother, it’s not constructive | 妈妈 你这样贬低我 |
[21:07] | when you say things that diminish me. | 毫无建设性 |
[21:09] | And right now, I’m-I’m really trying to-to create | 现在 我真的试图 |
[21:12] | an atmosphere of positivity around myself. | 在自己身边创造一种积极的氛围 |
[21:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:16] | I’ve started seeing a therapist. | 我已经开始看医生了 |
[21:18] | It’s been a stressful month and Dr. Klein has really helped me | 这个月压力很大 克莱茵医生真的能帮我 |
[21:22] | reframe things in a, in a positive light. | 从正面的角度重新定义事物 |
[21:25] | Everything happens for a reason. | 事出皆有因 |
[21:27] | I’m pregnant with twins. | 我怀的是双胞胎 |
[21:28] | Therefore, Jane took pity on me, helped get you out. | 所以简同情我 帮我把你救出来 |
[21:31] | Therefore, you can help to get rid of the grenades. | 所以你可以帮我摆脱那些手榴弹 |
[21:37] | What is that? Is that–? | 那是什么 是… |
[21:39] | is that a tear? | 是泪纹吗 |
[21:42] | Just to scare peoples off. | 只是为了吓唬别人而已 |
[21:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[21:49] | Come. | 走吧 |
[21:50] | Mommy help you get rid of Milos. | 妈妈帮你摆脱米勒 |
[21:52] | And therapist. | 还有医生 |
[21:55] | So I told him, like, I will get rid of you. | 我跟他说 我会摆脱你的 |
[22:00] | – Hey, what’s up? – Hey! | -你们好啊 -你好 |
[22:02] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[22:04] | It’s nice to be out here, away from everything. | 能出来走走 远离一切真好 |
[22:06] | But I’m sorry, go on. You were talking. | 但是抱歉 继续你刚刚的话 |
[22:10] | Sorry, it’s, uh, weird. | 抱歉 很奇怪 |
[22:12] | I was talking pretty personally about my ex-boyfriend | 我刚才在聊我前男友的事 |
[22:14] | and we just, like, don’t really know each other. | 但是我和你还不太熟 |
[22:16] | – Wesley! – You are being so rude. | -韦斯利 -你真没礼貌 |
[22:18] | What? It’s true. I mean, we’re constantly telling | 怎么了 这是事实 我们经常在课上 |
[22:20] | personal stories in class, and there’s no reciprocity. | 讲述亲身经历 可不熟悉就起不到交流作用 |
[22:22] | Seriously, just stop. | 说真的 别再说了 |
[22:23] | I feel overexposed. | 我觉得过度暴露了自己 |
[22:24] | We know nothing personal about her. | 我们对她的私生活一无所知 |
[22:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Do you want to know something personal? | 你们想知道我的一些私事吗 |
[22:28] | My son just got a medical helmet put on his head, | 我儿子刚刚戴上了医用头盔 |
[22:29] | and I couldn’t be there. | 而我却不能陪在场 |
[22:30] | A helmet– why? | 戴头盔 为什么 |
[22:32] | Because he has a flat head | 因为躺得太多 |
[22:33] | from spending too much time on his back, | 导致他的头有点扁平 |
[22:35] | while I’ve been writing… badly, apparently. | 显然是在我拼命写作时造成的 |
[22:38] | So I’m failing at being a writer and a mom. | 我不仅是个失败的作家 做妈妈也很失败 |
[22:42] | Well, I feel better. | 这下我感觉好多了 |
[22:44] | Finally, some reciprocity. | 交流终于起了作用 |
[22:45] | So, what’s the rest of your story, Jane Gloriana? | 那你其余的故事呢 简·格洛瑞娜 |
[22:48] | Uh, well, for one thing, that’s not my real name… | 首先 这不是我的真名 |
[22:51] | And so Jane told them the whole shebang. | 结果简把所有的事情全盘托出 |
[22:53] | Highlights included: | 包括最精彩的部分 |
[22:55] | accidental insemination, | 意外人工授精 |
[22:58] | a rich, hot baby daddy and a broken engagement, | 富帅孩子他爸 以及破裂的婚约 |
[23:01] | Mateo’s kidnapping, | 还有马特奥被绑架事件 |
[23:04] | that’s it in a nutshell. | 大致就是这样 |
[23:08] | Well, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[23:10] | 研究生院的第一位朋友 韦斯利·马斯特斯 | |
[23:15] | And maybe it was the fact that she’d opened up, | 也许是因为敞开了心扉 |
[23:18] | but that night, Jane’s writing started flowing, too. | 但是那晚 简的创作灵感也源源不绝 |
[23:33] | Oh, wait, that one’s real. | 等等 这感觉是真的 |
[23:35] | 妈咪闹钟 到时间挤奶 | |
[23:43] | No… | 不 |
[23:44] | Okay, this isn’t good. | 好吧 这下不妙 |
[23:45] | Boobs really bursting. | 双乳真的在涌动 |
[24:02] | Cut! | 停 |
[24:04] | We’ll go tighter just on my eyes. | 镜头拉近一点 只拍我的眼睛 |
[24:06] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[24:07] | Hello… | 你好 |
[24:09] | my favorite network big shot. | 我最喜爱的电视台大人物 |
[24:12] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:12] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[24:13] | As producer, director or star? | 以制作人 导演还是明星的身份 |
[24:15] | 执行制作人 罗格里奥·维嘉 | |
[24:17] | 导演 罗格里奥·维嘉 | |
[24:18] | 明星 罗格里奥·维嘉 | |
[24:19] | Producer. | 制作人 |
[24:21] | 执行制作人 罗格里奥·维嘉 | |
[24:23] | Okay, as producer, the director is great. | 好 从制作人角度来说 导演非常棒 |
[24:27] | We still have a lot of shots left to make our day, so… | 我们今天还有很多镜头没拍呢 |
[24:29] | Oh, I’ll be quick. | 我会长话短说的 |
[24:31] | You’re out of money and way behind schedule. | 你们经费不足 进度落差很大 |
[24:33] | We’re pulling the plug. | 我们要终止拍摄 |
[24:35] | What? | 什么 |
[24:38] | The plug? | 找奶泵吗 |
[24:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | So, are you ready to see the cutest little man ever? | 你准备好见见世上最可爱的小子吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, my God, ever! | 天呐 绝对是最可爱的 |
[24:47] | He should be up any minute and be ready to eat. | 他应该快醒来 准备吃东西了 |
[24:50] | Okay, I’ll wait to pump then. | 好 那我等他醒了再挤 |
[24:56] | So, did your lawyer call back again? | 你的律师回电话了吗 |
[24:58] | Yes. | 回了 |
[24:59] | – Does he want to kill me? – No. | -他想杀了我吗 -不 |
[25:02] | A direct quote from his lawyer: | 直接引用他律师的话 |
[25:03] | “I want to kill her.” | 我想杀了她 |
[25:06] | Oh, I’m just still thinking | 我还是在考虑 |
[25:08] | through all the different scenarios. | 所有不同的场景 |
[25:09] | I mean, we can give him money under certain conditions. | 在一定条件下 我们可以给他钱 |
[25:11] | I know, but here’s the thing. | 我知道 但关键在于 |
[25:13] | No matter how we slice it, | 无论我们怎么划分 |
[25:15] | Mateo’s rich. | 马特奥都是小富豪 |
[25:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | It’s just so weird. | 只是很奇怪 |
[25:22] | I’m raising a rich kid. | 我在养一个富二代 |
[25:23] | And-and that’s just not the way I grew up. | 但我不是在那种环境下长大的 |
[25:25] | You know, and you said that your childhood was all screwed up. | 你也说过你的童年乱成一团 |
[25:28] | Yeah, but not because I had money. | 没错 但不是因为富有 |
[25:29] | I was screwed up, because of my family. | 乱成一团是因为我的家庭 |
[25:33] | And that’s why… | 所以 |
[25:36] | I’m fighting so hard for ours. | 我在努力争取我们俩的家庭 |
[25:44] | I… don’t want to complicate things. | 我不想把事情复杂化 |
[25:47] | It would actually uncomplicate things. | 其实这反而会让事情简化 |
[25:49] | It wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[25:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:53] | Because I’m not over him yet. | 因为我对他还有感觉 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry, I know that’s not what you want to hear. | 对不起 我知道这不是你想听到的话 |
[26:07] | No, no, it’s, um, | 不 不 |
[26:10] | it’s good that I know. | 知道了也好 |
[26:12] | I’m gonna feed him. | 我要去喂他了 |
[26:13] | He’s really mad. Sweetie, what’s wrong? | 他真闹脾气了 宝贝 怎么了 |
[26:16] | It’s probably the helmet. | 可能是因为头盔 |
[26:17] | He just feels weird. | 他觉得不舒服 |
[26:18] | Keep trying. | 再试试 |
[26:19] | Maybe he’s not hungry. | 也许他不饿 |
[26:20] | No, this is his hungry scream! | 不 他饿的时候就是这样哭的 |
[26:23] | Just give me the bottle! | 把奶瓶给我 |
[26:24] | Here, here, here, here. | 给给给 |
[26:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:34] | He’s weaned off me. | 他不想要我了 |
[26:42] | Where’s Mateo? | 马特奥呢 |
[26:43] | Ah, there he is! | 在这呢 |
[26:47] | And… | 扣起来 |
[26:49] | So, is he still not nursing? | 他还是不愿吃奶头吗 |
[26:51] | No, just me and the pump. | 是的 只有我和奶泵 |
[26:53] | Up every three hours. | 每隔三小时挤一次 |
[26:55] | Well, it’s nice to have you back in class. | 很高兴你能回来上课 |
[26:57] | Not that we mind having the occasional daddy. | 并不是说我们介意爸爸偶尔过来 |
[26:59] | I know, Rafael’s way better at the hand choreography. | 我知道 拉斐尔在手舞方面比我好太多 |
[27:03] | So, you guys are definitely… | 你们俩真的 |
[27:05] | not together, right? | 没在一起吗 |
[27:08] | Um, no– why? | 没 怎么了 |
[27:10] | – This is awkward. – What is? | -说出来很尴尬 -怎么了 |
[27:12] | Sometimes it-it feels like there’s kind of a… | 有时我和拉斐尔之间 |
[27:16] | vibe… | 感觉 |
[27:18] | between me and Rafael. | 像是有种共鸣 |
[27:21] | Is it weird, like, I’m even bringing it up? I– | 我说出来会很奇怪吗 我 |
[27:24] | No, it’s not. | 不奇怪 |
[27:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:27] | Yes. | 确定 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:30] | I mean, I only hesitated because I think it’s weird | 我犹豫了只是因为我觉得 |
[27:32] | that you even think that it was weird | “你认为它很怪”这件事很怪 |
[27:33] | because it’s not at all. It’s… | 因为它一点都不怪 |
[27:35] | Whew, like… Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:37] | Of course it’s weird they have a vibe. | 他们有心电感应 这当然很怪 |
[27:39] | What does that even mean?! | 那意味着什么 |
[27:41] | That they get along well and there’s chemistry. | 他们相处得很好 有了化学反应 |
[27:44] | – Hilarious. – Agreed. | -太搞笑了 -同意 |
[27:45] | Well, these two have gotten chummy. | 这两个人还挺合得来 |
[27:47] | I know, I can’t be weird about it. | 我知道 我不能因为这个不自在 |
[27:48] | I have to rise above it. | 我不能受到影响 |
[27:49] | You’re human and he’s hot. | 你有人的本性 他很性感 |
[27:51] | But let me ask you this. | 我这样问你 |
[27:53] | If you were with Michael, | 如果你和迈克尔在一起了 |
[27:54] | would you care who your baby daddy was dating? | 你还介意孩子他爸和谁约会吗 |
[27:57] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 不会了 |
[27:58] | So? Look, you’re doing the right thing | 所以呢 你对拉斐尔冷淡些 |
[28:00] | by keeping it plutonic with Rafael. | 是件正确的事 |
[28:02] | I mean, after everything you’ve told me about his insane family– | 毕竟你跟我说过他变态一家人的事情 |
[28:05] | I know, it’s, like, the curse of the Solanos. | 我懂 就像是索拉诺家族的诅咒 |
[28:13] | What’s going on?! | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | They’re making fun of me on television! | 他们在电视上恶搞我 |
[28:22] | You know the sincerest form of flattery– revenge! | 你们知道什么是最真挚的奉承吗 复仇 |
[28:24] | Which I will get in the ratings once Hombres Locos premieres. | 我将从《狂人》首播的收视率中实现复仇 |
[28:27] | But, Dad, it was shut down. | 但是爸爸 这剧被砍了 |
[28:29] | Well, I have secured a private investor. | 我搞定了散户投资者 |
[28:31] | Which I was going to announce | 正当我要宣布的时候 |
[28:32] | when I saw this atrocity! | 我看到了这种暴行 |
[28:35] | And speaking of atrocities… | 说到暴行 |
[28:37] | Good-bye, Milos. Have a safe trip. | 再见了 米勒 旅途平安 |
[28:39] | Sorry to be leaving you, | 抱歉把你留下 |
[28:40] | my pregnant princess, but it’s better | 我的怀孕小公主 但最好我能 |
[28:42] | I find a buyer from Prague, so I don’t kill your mother. | 从布拉格找到买主 不然我就杀了你妈 |
[28:45] | She’s driving me insane. | 她快把我逼疯了 |
[28:47] | Oh, good, their plan is working. | 很好 她们的计划奏效了 |
[28:49] | That’s because you eat like animal. | 那是因为你吃东西像牲口一样 |
[28:52] | And you don’t pick up your socks. | 并且你不捡你的袜子 |
[28:55] | And as soon as he is gone, they’ll ditch the grenades. | 只要他一走 她们就要扔掉那些手榴弹了 |
[28:59] | Ah, good. Ivan. | 很好 伊凡 |
[29:02] | The man they accidentally took hostage? | 她们不小心扣为人质的那个人 |
[29:06] | Hello again, ladies. | 又见面了 女士们 |
[29:09] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[29:10] | He’s staying with you, sweetheart. | 他来陪着你 亲爱的 |
[29:11] | To make sure you and your cow of a mother | 确保你和你的肥婆妈妈 |
[29:14] | don’t get rid of my bombs. | 不会扔掉我的炸弹 |
[29:19] | And speaking of cows, | 说到肥婆[奶牛] |
[29:21] | the past month, there’s been a lot of this… | 过去的这个月 还真有不少… |
[29:23] | – Pumping? – Always. | -在挤奶吗 -一直在 |
[29:26] | – How’d he go down? – Oh, easy. | -他表现怎么样 -还不错 |
[29:27] | I mean, I rocked him for, like, ten minutes and he was out. | 我摇了他大概十分钟 然后他睡着了 |
[29:32] | So, you know Charlie’s mom from music class? | 你知道音乐课上查理的妈妈吧 |
[29:36] | She kind of… I don’t know, she kind of asked me out. | 她似乎 我不确定 她似乎是在约我出去 |
[29:40] | Yeah, she actually asked me first… | 是的 实际上她事先问了我 |
[29:43] | if it was weird. | 问我是不是很怪 |
[29:45] | And… is it? | 这样怪吗 |
[29:50] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:54] | That’s great. | 那不错 |
[29:58] | Anyway, I’m done, | 我说完了 |
[29:59] | so I should head to bed. | 我该去睡觉了 |
[30:00] | I got to be up in two hours and 40 minutes. | 我得在两小时四十分钟后起来 |
[30:03] | Okay, all right, good night. Bye. | 好吧 晚安 再见 |
[30:13] | Jane? | 简 |
[30:16] | Jane! | 简 |
[30:19] | To fall asleep while someone’s reading their work? | 在别人读作业的时候睡着了 |
[30:21] | I know, I feel terribly and-and I promise it won’t happen again. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我保证绝不再犯 |
[30:24] | There are a lot of people that want to be here | 有很多人想来这儿 |
[30:26] | and you need to prove you’re one of them. | 你得证明你是其中之一 |
[30:30] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[30:32] | you’re on academic probation. | 你被停课了 |
[30:35] | And she thought a C- was bad. | 她还以为得一个C-就够糟糕的了 |
[30:43] | Oops. My mistake. | 我的错 |
[30:46] | I’m exhausted just looking at her. | 我光看着她就觉得精疲力尽 |
[30:48] | Jane, as you can imagine, | 简 你能想得到 |
[30:50] | has been burning the candle at both ends. | 一直是起早贪黑 |
[31:07] | Oh, Mateo, I know, I know. | 马特奥 我来了 我来了 |
[31:10] | It’s okay, Mr. Sweetface. | 没事了 小可爱 |
[31:12] | I got you. | 我来抱你 |
[31:13] | Come on. Okay, come here. | 过来 来我这儿 |
[31:15] | Shush, let’s find your lovey– | 我们来找找你的玩具 |
[31:16] | Oh, ow, Mommy’s booby! | 妈妈的咪咪 |
[31:21] | Have you seen his lovey? | 你看到他的玩具了吗 |
[31:23] | Which brings us here | 于是我们看到 |
[31:24] | to Jane just plain burning up. | 简的精力燃烧殆尽了 |
[31:28] | I’m fine. His lovey, Abuela! | 我没事 他的玩具 外婆 |
[31:30] | His lovey? | 他的玩具 |
[31:41] | It’s here. | 在我这儿 |
[31:42] | So you’re pretty sick, huh? | 你病得不轻吧 |
[31:43] | Apparently. | 看上去是的 |
[31:46] | What are you holding on your boob? | 你乳房上放的是什么 |
[31:47] | A hot diaper, because I have a clogged duct. | 热尿布 因为我在溢奶 |
[31:50] | And mastitis, apparently, which means that my boob has the flu | 乳腺炎 就是说 我的乳房得了感冒 |
[31:53] | and it feels like glass shards are shooting out when I pump. | 我挤奶的时候就像是玻璃渣在向外喷一样 |
[31:56] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[31:58] | Uh, maybe you should stop. | 或许你该停一下 |
[31:59] | – What? – Pumping. | -什么 -挤奶吗 |
[32:01] | I planned to nurse for a year. | 我打算喂奶喂一年 |
[32:03] | Nurse, not pump. | 是要喂奶 不是挤奶 |
[32:05] | And you got to be able to change your plan, right? | 你要改变计划了对吧 |
[32:07] | I mean, if it’s not working. | 我是说 如果不管用的话 |
[32:09] | Just shut up and go away. | 闭上嘴 出去 |
[32:12] | What? | 什么 |
[32:13] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[32:14] | Shut up and go away. | 闭上嘴 出去 |
[32:17] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:20] | She was just a little… | 她有点… |
[32:21] | Bitchy? I know. | 犯贱 我知道 |
[32:22] | She’s the worst when she’s sick. | 她生病的时候是最差劲的 |
[32:24] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[32:27] | I can hear you! | 我都听见了 |
[32:28] | And I hate all of you! | 我恨你们 |
[32:30] | I hate to say this, | 我也不想这样 |
[32:31] | but I have to leave. | 但我得走了 |
[32:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:36] | Milos was arrested for Internet scamming in Prague. | 米勒在布拉格因为网络诈骗被捕了 |
[32:39] | Which Petra knew, of course, | 佩特拉当然知道 |
[32:41] | since she and her mom had been copying his files | 因为过去的这个月里她和她妈 |
[32:44] | and sending them to the Czech authorities for the past month. | 一直在拷贝他的文件然后发给捷克警方 |
[32:46] | I have to go, see who I can bribe. | 我得走了 看看有谁可以贿赂 |
[32:51] | Yes. | 完美 |
[32:53] | What are you doing back here? | 你回来这里做什么 |
[32:55] | Jill was tired after the charity gala, | 慈善活动后吉尔累了 |
[32:57] | and I just wanted to make sure you were feeling better. | 我只是想确认一下你感觉好点了 |
[32:59] | I am. | 是的 |
[33:01] | And look, I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[33:04] | I’ve heard of mean drunks, but… | 我听说过嘴贱的醉鬼 但是 |
[33:06] | I-I know it’s weird. | 我知道那很怪 |
[33:07] | It’s, like, a fever thing, I think. | 我觉得我是烧糊涂了 |
[33:12] | But what you said– | 但是你说的那些 |
[33:14] | don’t you think it’s selfish to stop pumping? | 你不觉得停止挤奶很自私吗 |
[33:16] | I mean, what if Mateo’s IQ is a point lower? | 如果马特奥的智商变低怎么办 |
[33:18] | Or-or he gets more colds? | 或者他变得更容易感冒 |
[33:20] | Look, with everything happening | 你在学校的所有事 |
[33:21] | with you in school full-time and not sleeping… | 全日制 不能休息… |
[33:24] | You really think I should stop? Even with all the benefits? | 你真觉得我该停下来吗 就算有这么多好处 |
[33:26] | Mateo is eating solids now, | 马特奥现在吃固体食物了 |
[33:27] | and he’s doing great. | 他做得很棒 |
[33:30] | And I just would like to see you start feeling great, too. | 我只想看着你也开始好起来 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | Oh, my God, I’m so relieved. | 天啊 我一下子轻松了 |
[33:43] | I mean, it’ll take a month to wean, | 断奶要用一个月时间 |
[33:44] | but the end is in sight. | 但胜利在望 |
[33:48] | Finally! | 终于 |
[33:49] | I’m so glad to be rid of these things. | 我真高兴能扔掉这些东西 |
[33:51] | Someone could have been killed. | 有人可能会被害死的 |
[33:53] | Oops, one more. | 还有一个 |
[33:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:56] | I think the babies are kicking. | 我觉得孩子在踢我 |
[33:58] | Wait, where is the pin? | 等等 保险针在哪 |
[34:12] | Mother, please reconsider. | 妈妈 请再考虑一下 |
[34:27] | Let’s do something for Thanksgiving. | 我们来为感恩节准备点什么吧 |
[34:28] | What I have to be grateful for? | 我有什么好感恩的 |
[34:31] | My hook? | 我的钩子吗 |
[34:36] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[34:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:38] | – Yeah. – How’s your mother? | -很好啊 -你妈呢 |
[34:39] | Slightly better. | 稍微好转一点 |
[34:42] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[34:43] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[34:45] | I know what you want. | 我就知道你想要什么 |
[34:49] | Who taught you to do all the… | 是谁教你这些… |
[34:52] | Uh, baby stuff? | 育儿事宜的 |
[34:54] | My mom’s not exactly nurturing. | 我妈不是很会照顾人 |
[34:57] | Eh, forget it. | 还是算了 |
[34:59] | You were a natural, I’m sure. | 你肯定是生来就会的 |
[35:01] | Oh, my God, no. | 天呐 不是的 |
[35:03] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[35:05] | Oh, I felt like I knew nothing. | 我之前觉得自己什么都不懂 |
[35:07] | I still do, actually. | 其实现在也是 |
[35:10] | But it’s like he’s been with me the whole time. | 但他就这样陪我走到现在 |
[35:13] | It’s weird. | 感觉挺奇怪的 |
[35:14] | I don’t feel prepared. | 我还没准备好 |
[35:16] | Yeah, well, you never really are. | 这事是准备不好的 |
[35:19] | You know, it’s a hard balance. | 很难取得平衡 |
[35:20] | It’s kind of like you learn on the job. | 就跟在工作中学习一样 |
[35:24] | And just when you think you’ve figured it out, | 每当你觉得自己弄明白什么时 |
[35:26] | something changes. | 事情就发生变化 |
[35:27] | And then you have to do everything different. | 接着你又得从头再来 |
[35:32] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:37] | So I hear you two finally have a plan. | 听说你俩终于制定好了计划 |
[35:39] | A two-part plan, in fact. | 实际是有两部分的计划 |
[35:41] | Part one: to review the plan every three years, | 第一部分 每三年就修改一次计划 |
[35:44] | ’cause we plan to reevaluate and readjust the plan as need be. | 因为我们想在需要的时候重新评估和调整计划 |
[35:48] | Gotcha. And does part two have something I could write down? | 懂了 第二部分有我需要记下来的内容吗 |
[35:51] | Yes, we’ve decided to attach Mateo’s trust fund to a charity. | 我们决定把马特奥的信托基金与一家慈善机构绑定 |
[35:54] | So for every dollar he gets, he has to give a dollar away. | 他每得到一美元 都要捐出一美元 |
[35:58] | I’d like to thank my parents, of course, | 当然 我要感谢我的父母 |
[36:00] | for instilling in me the desire to give back. | 把回报社会的理念灌输给我 |
[36:04] | Thank you to my mentors, | 谢谢我的导师们 |
[36:05] | Michelle Obama and Angelina Jolie, | 米歇尔·奥巴马和安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[36:08] | whose fight to make sure all girls receive an education | 是她们的不懈奋斗使所有女孩都能接受教育 |
[36:12] | led me to the Peace Corps and Let Girls Learn. | 使我得以加入和平队和让女孩上学行动的教育 |
[36:15] | I’m here at the UN because more than 62 million girls | 我会站在联合国 是因为有超过六千二百万少女 |
[36:19] | do not have access to an education… | 没有机会接受教育 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry, I have to go pee-pee. | 抱歉 我得去尿尿 |
[36:25] | And speaking of a huge relief… | 说到如释重负 |
[36:27] | Well, did the Telemasivo execs like Hombres Locos? | 电视台的高层喜欢《狂人》吗 |
[36:30] | They… loved it. | 他们…超爱的 |
[36:33] | Wow, that’s a shock. | 真让人吃惊啊 |
[36:35] | First of all, they thought it was hilarious. | 首先 他们觉得很搞笑 |
[36:38] | I was, like, “It’s a comedy, but okay.” | 我说”这是喜剧 也凑合吧” |
[36:42] | Then they say I was like a young… uh… | 他们就说我是年轻版的… |
[36:45] | oh, “Desi Arnaz.” | “德西·阿纳兹” |
[36:49] | Remember to Google that guy. | 记得去谷歌一下这个名字 |
[36:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:58] | Just relieved. | 松了一口气 |
[37:00] | The Passions of Santos was | 《桑托斯的激情》 |
[37:01] | the most popular telenovela on Earth. | 是地球上最受欢迎的电视剧 |
[37:04] | To follow that up, scrutiny will be intense. | 想要不比它逊色 审查工作肯定会特别严格 |
[37:06] | Aw, I-I didn’t reize you were feeling such pressure. | 我都不知道你压力这么大 |
[37:09] | I hide my nerves incredibly well. | 我能很好地隐藏我的心理状态 |
[37:11] | It’s one of my most underrated talents. | 这是我最被低估的天赋之一 |
[37:17] | Helmet’s off. | 头盔取下来了 |
[37:18] | Muy lindo. | 好萌啊 |
[37:20] | Yay, no helmet. | 没头盔啦 |
[37:22] | Which brings us to a big old milestone. | 这让我们迎来一座巨大的人生里程碑 |
[37:36] | Oh, and also… | 以及 |
[37:45] | And finally… | 还有终于到来的… |
[37:51] | Well, this year is easy. | 这一年挺顺利的 |
[37:53] | I’m thankful for Mateo. | 我很感恩能拥有马特奥 |
[37:54] | All day, every day. | 每一天都在感恩 |
[38:02] | Health and hair. | 健康不脱发 |
[38:03] | Always health and hair. | 祝大家一直健康不脱发 |
[38:05] | And I’m thankful I got to see how hard you work, Rogelio. | 很感恩我能看到你工作有多努力 罗格里奥 |
[38:09] | It’s inspired me to get after it, | 这激励我今年要在歌唱事业上 |
[38:12] | my singing career, this year. | 追赶你的步伐 |
[38:14] | Go, Mom! | 加油 老妈 |
[38:17] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[38:20] | This. | 感恩这一刻 |
[38:22] | Grateful for all of it. | 感恩现在的一切 |
[38:25] | That must be Petra. | 肯定是佩特拉来了 |
[38:27] | I left Mateo’s lovey at Rafael’s office, | 我把马特奥最爱的玩具忘在拉斐尔办公室了 |
[38:30] | and she said she’d bring it. | 她说她会带来的 |
[38:31] | It should be noted, | 说明一下 |
[38:32] | after the great lovey debacle of last month, | 在经历上个月的大崩溃之后 |
[38:35] | there were now three backup loveys in this very house. | 这间屋里藏着三个备用的玩具 |
[38:39] | I have the lovey. | 我把玩具带来了 |
[38:41] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[38:42] | He wouldn’t have been able to sleep. | 没了这个他就睡不着 |
[38:44] | You know what, come in. | 不管了 你进来坐吧 |
[38:46] | Since you’re here and there’s so much food. | 毕竟你都来这儿了 里面还有那么多吃的 |
[38:48] | Oh, no, no, I’m fine. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[38:49] | Really, I’d like it. | 我希望你能加入我们 |
[38:52] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:53] | Yeah, okay. | 那好吧 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:57] | And thus Petra too was grateful. | 于是佩特拉也很感恩 |
[39:00] | And briefly, all was right. | 这一瞬间 一切安好 |
[39:08] | It’s my lawyer. | 我律师打来的 |
[39:09] | Probably calling to rave about the show. | 大概是要表达对我节目的推崇之情 |
[39:14] | And who exactly is this Matthew Weiner? | 这位马修·维纳到底是谁啊 |
[39:17] | 马修·维纳 《广告狂人》主创 十六座艾美奖得主 | |
[39:22] | And what does a “Cease and desist” Mean, anyway? | 禁止令又是什么东西 |
[39:25] | Stop. | 好了 |
[39:27] | No more dishes. | 别再洗碗了 |
[39:28] | We’ll finish tomorrow. | 明天再洗好了 |
[39:30] | So, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[39:32] | That’s rhetorical, right? | 只是换种说法而已 对吧 |
[39:33] | ‘Cause you’re gonna ask me anyway. | 因为你横竖都是要问我的 |
[39:36] | What happened between you and Jill? | 你和吉尔之间怎么了 |
[39:38] | I bumped into her this morning at the supermarket, | 今早我在超市碰到她了 |
[39:40] | and she acted all weird. | 她的表情怪怪的 |
[39:42] | I told you– we fizzled out. | 我说过了啊 我们分手了 |
[39:45] | It was more than “Fizzled out” Weird. | 那可不只是分手会有的表情 |
[39:47] | Okay, do you remember the night I realized | 好吧 你还记得有一晚 |
[39:51] | you’re actually a very mean person? | 我发觉你很小气吗 |
[39:53] | Oh, my God, seriously? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[39:53] | Anyway, as cranky and stinky and mean as you were… | 但不论你多胡思乱想 有多臭或是多小气 |
[39:56] | I hope this story has a point. | 我希望这个故事有意义 |
[39:58] | …I realized | 我发觉 |
[39:58] | that I would still rather be with you. | 我还是比较想和你在一起 |
[40:02] | At your worst. | 即便当时你那么糟糕 |
[40:04] | So Jill just wasn’t the person. | 吉尔不是我的真命天女 |
[40:06] | And in that moment, | 就在那一刻 |
[40:07] | Rafael saw a window opening for him. | 拉斐尔看到一扇窗打开了 |
[40:11] | It’s getting hot in here, huh? | 这里挺热的 不是吗 |
[40:15] | Go on a date with me. | 和我约会吧 |
[40:18] | Just one. | 就一次 |
[40:19] | Say yes. | 答应我 |
[40:20] | And maybe it was the turkey, | 可能是因为吃了火鸡 |
[40:22] | or the first glass of wine post-pumping, | 或是因为几杯红酒落肚 |
[40:24] | or just the fact that enough time had finally passed… | 或是因为时机终究还是成熟了… |
[40:31] | …but Jane said… | 但简回答道… |
[40:33] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:41] | Officer Barnett. | 巴内特警探 |
[40:43] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:45] | We need to talk. | 咱们得聊一聊 |
[40:47] | No, don’t be sorry. | 别内疚啦 |
[40:48] | I’m just sad you can’t make it for dessert. | 我只觉得你吃不到甜点挺可惜的 |
[40:50] | I know, I’m just stuck at my mom’s. | 我知道 我在我妈这儿呢 |
[40:52] | Bye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[40:56] | Sorry. Where were we? | 抱歉 我们谈到哪儿了 |
[40:57] | Are you sure no one’s gonna find out we spoke? | 你确定没人会知道咱俩进行过谈话吗 |
[40:59] | No way– “Anonymous sources.” | 不会的 你是”匿名线人” |
[41:02] | Come on, for a thousand bucks, you better have good stuff. | 来吧 想拿到那一千美元 你最好有点猛料 |
[41:04] | Trust me, I got plenty of dirt on the Solanos. | 信我 我手里多的是索拉诺家见不得人的秘密 |
[41:11] | I mean, after everything you’ve told me | 毕竟你跟我说过他 |
[41:12] | about his insane family… | 变态一家人的事情… |
[41:14] | I know, it’s like the curse of the Solanos. | 我懂 就像是索拉诺家族的诅咒 |
[41:16] | That’s not fair– the Solanos aren’t cursed. | 这话可不对 索拉诺家可没被诅咒 |
[41:18] | In fact, there’s Petra, | 事实上 佩特拉来了 |
[41:19] | and she’s on a bit of an upswing. | 她心情还挺好的 |
[41:24] | Magda. | 玛格达 |
[41:25] | Looking good. | 气色不错嘛 |
[41:29] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[41:30] | Milos knows you two set him up. | 米勒知道你俩给他下了套 |
[41:36] | He will forgive Petra, his wife, I suppose. | 我想他会原谅他老婆佩特拉 |
[41:39] | But will Petra forgive you | 可佩特拉 |
[41:41] | when she finds out what else you’re hiding? | 发现你的秘密之后还会原谅你吗 |
[41:52] | It was accident? | 这算意外吧 |
[41:57] | I’m pretty sure she’s on the hook for that one. | 我很肯定她要为这事负责 |