时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, all right, lots to catch up on. | 要回顾的事太多了 |
[00:03] | Jane was trying to balance motherhood with grad school. | 简正努力兼顾当母亲和读研究生 |
[00:05] | Making things harder: The evil classmate | 雪上加霜的是 她的邪恶同学 |
[00:07] | who wrote an exposé about Rafael’s family. | 写了一篇曝光拉斐尔家族的爆料文 |
[00:09] | 《海滨大道》 索拉诺家族的诅咒 韦斯利·马斯特斯著 | |
[00:10] | Oh, and speaking of family drama, Jane’s father, Rogelio, | 说到家庭狗血 简的父亲罗格里奥 |
[00:12] | invested all his money into his passion project. | 把所有的积蓄都投资进了新项目 |
[00:15] | – Unfortunately, it decked… – What?! | -不幸的是并没有成功 -什么 |
[00:17] | Leaving him broke, until he finds his next telenovela. | 除非出演新的肥皂剧 否则就破产了 |
[00:20] | And speaking of telenovelas, we have not one, | 说到肥皂剧 现在在逃的犯罪头目 |
[00:22] | but two crime lords on the loose. | 不止一个 而是两个 |
[00:24] | The first, Rose, aka Sin Rostro, | 第一位 萝丝 也就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:27] | Aka Luisa’s great love. | 也是路易莎的真爱 |
[00:29] | And then there’s Mutter. | 还有一位是穆特 |
[00:30] | I know, cray cray, right? | 真是太疯狂了 |
[00:32] | Also crazy: Petra’s mother killed someone. | 疯狂的还有 佩特拉的妈妈杀了个人 |
[00:35] | And Petra had to help dispose of the body. | 而佩特拉不得不帮忙处理尸体 |
[00:37] | And then there’s Jane. | 然后就是简 |
[00:39] | See, she wanted to be with Detective Michael, | 她本想和迈克尔警探在一起 |
[00:41] | – Until this happened… – You turned me in?! | -直到出了这事 -你出卖了我 |
[00:43] | This entitled ass cost me my job. | 这白眼狼害我丢了工作 |
[00:46] | But it seemed Michael was wrong. | 但迈克尔好像想错了 |
[00:48] | It wasn’t Rafael. | 不是拉斐尔干的 |
[00:49] | I’m Eric Wu, | 我叫埃里克·吴 |
[00:50] | and I’m here to talk about my friend Nadine Hansen. | 来这儿是为了说些我朋友纳丁·汉森的事 |
[00:53] | So Jane said good-bye to him. | 所以简放弃了他 |
[00:54] | But then she discovered this. | 但她后来发现了这个 |
[00:57] | You paid me to lie to the cops about Cordero. | 你花钱让我向警方对科尔德罗的事撒谎 |
[00:59] | I think you hired someone | 你雇人到警局 |
[01:00] | to go to the police and lie about Michael. | 对迈克尔的事撒谎 |
[01:02] | You told me to fight for our family, and I was. | 你让我为这个家而战 我就是这么做的 |
[01:04] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[01:04] | – Will you…? – Let me by. | -听我… -让我走 |
[01:06] | Which is where we left off. | 之前的剧情就到这里 |
[01:10] | It should be noted that Jane at six years old | 你们要知道 六岁的简 |
[01:14] | was a lot like our Jane now. | 很像如今的简 |
[01:16] | She was kind. | 她善良 |
[01:17] | She was smart. | 聪明 |
[01:20] | And she was a rule follower. | 循规蹈矩 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry, Janie. | 对不起 简妮 |
[01:24] | I was craving chocolate last night. | 我昨晚特别想吃巧克力 |
[01:26] | However, there was one way | 但当时的她 |
[01:28] | in which she was very, very different. | 有一个方面与现在截然不同 |
[01:30] | Janie. | 简妮 |
[01:32] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[01:44] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[02:04] | Cheese. | 奶酪 |
[02:10] | You, abuela. | 就是你 外婆 |
[02:15] | 奶酪 外婆 | |
[02:23] | Lists. | 清单 |
[02:27] | And for “M,” Mr. Monkey. | M开头的是猴子先生 |
[02:33] | 奶酪 外婆 清单 猴子 | |
[02:34] | No “A,” I spell it in english. | 英语的”安静”最后没有A |
[02:37] | I told you she was smart. | 我说过她很聪明 |
[02:40] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:45] | That Christmas, Jane got an outer space puzzle, | 那个圣诞节 简收到了太空拼图 |
[02:48] | A Home Alone video tape and an anger management technique | 一盘《小鬼当家》录像带以及受益一生的 |
[02:51] | that would last a lifetime… | 愤怒控制法 |
[02:55] | Which she really needed, | 才与拉斐尔出了那件事 |
[02:57] | after what just happened with Rafael. | 她现在迫切需要控制自己的情绪 |
[03:04] | Oh, right, eventually Jane grew out of Mr. Monkey | 对了 简长大之后不喜欢猴子先生了 |
[03:07] | and the “M” Became Michael, | M变成了迈克尔 |
[03:09] | Which only made matters worse right now. | 但现在却火上浇油了 |
[03:11] | Michael was right this whole time. | 迈克尔一直是对的 |
[03:13] | Rafael paid someone to turn him in, | 拉斐尔雇人告发他 |
[03:15] | And he’s been lying to me for six months. | 他还骗了我六个月 |
[03:19] | I know. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | Are you gonna tell Michael? | 你要告诉迈克尔吗 |
[03:21] | What good would that do?! | 告诉他有什么帮助 |
[03:22] | He’s still be fired, plus he doesn’t even want to see me. | 他还是丢了工作 况且他现在都不想见我 |
[03:25] | – Why are you yelling at me? – I’m sorry! | -我朝我喊什么 -对不起 |
[03:27] | I’m just so mad! | 我太生气了 |
[03:49] | Look, as angry as I am at Rafael, | 就算我生拉斐尔的气 |
[03:50] | and I am very, very angry… | 相当 相当生气 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna deal with him for Mateo’s sake. | 我也会为了马特奥和他好好处理的 |
[03:58] | Because that lying two-faced liar | 因为不能让那个两面三刀的骗子 |
[04:01] | is not gonna ruin his first Christmas! | 毁了他的第一个圣诞节 |
[04:05] | I’m really sorry? | 我很抱歉 |
[04:09] | Are you excited to meet Santa, Mr. Sweetface? | 要见到圣诞老人了 你激动吗宝贝 |
[04:12] | ‘Cause he’s excited to see you, yes, he is. | 因为他很兴奋能见到你呢 真的 |
[04:18] | Remember, calm, Jane. | 简 记住 冷静 |
[04:24] | Didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你也会来 |
[04:25] | Well, it was on the calendar, so… | 日历上都安排好了… |
[04:29] | Look, I am sorry, Jane. | 对不起 简 |
[04:31] | I know what I did was wrong. | 我知道我做错了 |
[04:34] | I just felt my family slipping away. | 我当时觉得我们的家要散了 |
[04:36] | So you paid someone to go to the police and lie. | 所以你雇人去警局撒谎 |
[04:38] | What he said about Michael letting Nadine go was the truth. | 他说的迈克尔放走了纳丁是事实 |
[04:41] | Oh, so you don’t actually regret what you did. | 所以你并不后悔自己的所作所为 |
[04:44] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:45] | Look, Michael put Mateo in danger, | 迈克尔让马特奥身陷危险 |
[04:47] | And you were too blinded by your feelings to see it. | 而你对他的感情蒙蔽了你 |
[04:49] | I can’t believe you are trying to justify what you did. | 你居然还为自己找理由 |
[04:50] | – You were jealous of Michael. – Whoa, jealous? | -你就是嫉妒迈克尔 -嫉妒 |
[04:52] | And because you have money and rules don’t apply to you, | 就因为你有钱 就可以不守规矩 |
[04:54] | – or laws for that matter! – I was protecting my son! | -不守法 -我在保护自己的儿子 |
[04:58] | No fighting at the north pole. | 不要在北极吵架 |
[04:59] | Stay out of this, Santa, okay? | 少管闲事 圣诞老人 |
[05:11] | Excuse me, I couldn’t help overhearing, | 对不起 我不小心听到了你们的对话 |
[05:14] | and I just have to say I know what you’re going through. | 我只想说 我理解你们的处境 |
[05:18] | Well, my husband and I, | 孩子刚出生那六个月 |
[05:20] | we turned into Bill and Betty Bickerberg | 我和丈夫简直成了 |
[05:21] | those first six months. | 吵架天王 |
[05:23] | But it wasn’t good for the baby. | 但那对孩子不好 |
[05:26] | Couples therapy really helped us. | 伴侣治疗帮了我们大忙 |
[05:30] | I don’t need therapy. | 我不需要治疗 |
[05:32] | He could use some therapy. | 他倒可以去治治 |
[05:34] | I mean, he doesn’t even regret what he did. | 他一点悔意都没有 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:40] | I know… I know. | 我知道那不对 |
[05:44] | Green card? | 收到绿卡了吗 |
[05:48] | I don’t know, I just feel like I need | 不知道 我就是觉得 |
[05:49] | to be away from Rafael right now. | 我现在得离拉斐尔远一点 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I get that. | 嗯 我明白 |
[05:53] | Why don’t I pick up Mateo later? | 要不我晚点来接马特奥 |
[05:56] | You can always count on your mom to help out with child care. | 妈妈永远能帮你照顾小孩 |
[06:01] | Or to bleach the blood of a murdered man off your floor. | 或者帮你擦干净地板上被杀男人的血 |
[06:05] | Petra, it’s done. | 佩特拉 好了 |
[06:08] | No, it’s not, I can still see the blood. | 不 没有 我还是能看到血 |
[06:10] | Easy there, Lady Macbeth. | 放松 麦克白夫人 |
[06:12] | – Divka. Divka, relax. – What? | -小姑娘 放松 -什么 |
[06:14] | How? You… You killed a man. | 怎么放松 你 你杀了人 |
[06:18] | We buried him. | 我们埋了他 |
[06:19] | No, Ivan is missing. | 不 伊凡失踪了 |
[06:21] | And statistically, | 统计学上讲 |
[06:23] | if he is not found in the first 48 hours, | 如果头四十八小时内没找到他 |
[06:26] | they will not find him. | 他们就找不到他了 |
[06:28] | I bet she learned that in prison. | 她肯定是在监狱里学的 |
[06:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:32] | Just 24 hours left. | 只剩24小时了 |
[06:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:36] | I can’t afford to buy pizza?! | 我买不起披萨 |
[06:38] | Don’t be so dramatic; you can order pizza. | 别大惊小怪 你可以订披萨 |
[06:40] | Just not from a place with “Osteria” in the name. | 只是别从高级餐厅订 |
[06:44] | Here, the pizza highway. | 给 在披萨高速公路订 |
[06:46] | If you want to find your next passion project, | 如果你想找到下一个让你充满激情的项目 |
[06:48] | You’re gonna have to stick to Jane’s budget. | 你得严格按照简的预算 |
[06:50] | Fine! | 好 |
[06:58] | Would you be so kind to order me a pauper’s pizza? | 你能行行好帮我订个穷人的披萨吗 |
[07:01] | Just cheese. | 只要乳酪 |
[07:02] | – Will do. – How are the scripts? | -可以 -这些剧本怎么样 |
[07:04] | Are they full of passion? | 是不是充满激情 |
[07:06] | Intrigue? | 充满吸引力 |
[07:07] | De la vega flava? | 维嘉的独特风味 |
[07:10] | Nah, it’s, uh, pretty clichéd actually. | 不 实际上非常俗套 |
[07:12] | Like, identity-swap stuff. | 身份交换之类的 |
[07:14] | – I’m leaving, I’m getting Mateo. – Okay. | -我要走了 去接马特奥 -好 |
[07:16] | I really hope they make up for Christmas. | 真希望圣诞节他们能和好 |
[07:18] | Jane and Rafael? | 简和拉斐尔 |
[07:20] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[07:21] | She’s pissed. | 她气坏了 |
[07:22] | Like, seriously pissed. | 特别生气 |
[07:24] | And I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[07:31] | JD, can I ask you something, celeb to normal person? | JD 我能作为名人问你这个普通人一点问题吗 |
[07:35] | Shoot. | 好啊 |
[07:36] | Let’s say I was really tight | 我和我女儿的前男友 |
[07:38] | with my daughter’s ex-boyfriend, | 关系非常好 |
[07:40] | but they’re no longer on speaking terms, | 但是他们已经不说话了 |
[07:42] | what’s the protocol, you know, for him and I? | 有什么规矩吗 我和他相处 |
[07:44] | Oh, uh, yeah, that’s… that’s pretty cut and dried. | 嗯 这是老生常谈了 |
[07:47] | You cannot stay friends. | 你们不能继续做朋友 |
[07:49] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:55] | Okay, um, we wanted to catch you up, | 好的 跟你们汇报一下 |
[07:58] | ’cause there have been some important developments in the case. | 因为这案子有很重要的进展 |
[08:01] | We have reason to believe that the crime lord known as Mutter | 我们有理由相信犯罪头目穆特实际上 |
[08:04] | is actually Luisa Alver’s mother, Mia Alver, | 是路易莎·阿尔弗的母亲 米娅·阿尔弗 |
[08:08] | who was presumed dead. | 人们以为她已经死了 |
[08:10] | We think Mutter kidnapped Luisa to send a message to Rose. | 我们认为穆特绑架路易莎是给萝丝传递信息 |
[08:13] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[08:15] | Hey, guys, so weird that you called me | 大家好 真奇怪你们给我打电话 |
[08:17] | because I was about to call you. | 因为我正要打给你们 |
[08:19] | I think my mother might be alive. | 我觉得我妈妈可能还活着 |
[08:25] | Okay, Luisa, let’s have a little chat in private. | 好的 路易莎 我们私下聊聊 |
[08:28] | Oh, sure. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | Oh, god, please don’t read that terrible article about my family. | 天哪 请不要读关于我家的那篇可怕的文章 |
[08:34] | I was taken totally out of context. | 我的话完全被曲解了 |
[08:39] | And here’s the guy who took her out of context. | 这就是曲解她的那个人 |
[08:52] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[08:53] | Not what she needs today. | 今天可不是时候 |
[08:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:55] | Don’t you have another friendship to exploit | 你没有别的友谊可利用 |
[08:57] | So that you can advance your journalism career? | 来发展你的新闻事业吗 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry if you felt betrayed, | 如果你感到被背叛了我很抱歉 |
[08:59] | but that was a really great story, | 但那真的是个非常棒的故事 |
[09:00] | and you weren’t using it. | 而你没有利用 |
[09:02] | That’s because it’s not a story. | 因为这不是故事 |
[09:04] | It’s my son’s family. | 是我儿子的家庭 |
[09:05] | Which is why I’m going to the dean. | 所以我要去找院长 |
[09:07] | Because there must be some clause to kick out | 因为一定有规定赶走 |
[09:08] | some evil, amoral little piece of… | 一些邪恶没道德的… |
[09:11] | You know what, I would tell you what Jane said next, | 我愿意告诉你们简接下来说的话 |
[09:13] | but I’m a gentleman. | 但我是个绅士 |
[09:17] | Hi, I’m Jane Villanueva, | 你好 我是简·维兰纽瓦 |
[09:19] | and I’d like to make an appointment with the dean. | 我想和院长预约 |
[09:20] | Urgently. | 迫切 |
[09:21] | But very respectfully. | 但非常尊重地 |
[09:24] | Oh, did you decide to enroll next semester after all? | 你终于决定注册下学期了吗 |
[09:27] | What are you talking about? I’m a full-time grad student. | 你在说什么 我是全日制研究生 |
[09:29] | Oh, well, since you didn’t pay tuition next semester, | 因为你没有交下学期的学费 |
[09:31] | we assumed you were taking a little time off. | 我们以为你要休学一段时间 |
[09:32] | No, I have the Elodea Gale Vigor scholarship. | 不 我有艾洛迪亚·盖尔·维格奖学金 |
[09:34] | It covers the whole year. | 支付我全年学费的 |
[09:37] | Elodea who? | 艾洛迪亚谁 |
[09:38] | There’s a need-based scholarship for creative writing students | 为有需要的创意写作的学生设立的奖学金 |
[09:41] | whose writing the committee loves. | 委员会喜欢他们的作品即可 |
[09:44] | It’s $15,000 per semester. Holy crap! | 一学期一万五千美元 天哪 |
[09:47] | – Oh, my god, this solves all my tuition problems. – Yes. | -天哪 我全部学费问题解决了 -对 |
[09:50] | A need-based scholarship for students | 为有需要的创意写作的学生设立的奖学金 |
[09:52] | whose writing the committee loves? | 委员会喜欢他们的作品即可 |
[09:56] | Look, there’s got to be a way to find out | 一定有办法知道 |
[09:57] | where the money came from. | 钱从哪儿来的 |
[10:00] | There’s a phone number associated with the payments. | 有个跟付款相关的电话号码 |
[10:03] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -打吧 -谢谢 |
[10:07] | ♪ It’s another beautiful day to call Rogelio ♪ | ♪又是给罗格里奥打电话的美好的一天♪ |
[10:10] | ♪ Leave me a message ♪ | ♪请留言♪ |
[10:12] | ♪ I’ll call you back. ♪ | ♪我将回你电话♪ |
[10:14] | The same Rogelio de la Vega who can’t afford pizza toppings? | 那个连披萨馅儿都买不起的罗格里奥·维嘉吗 |
[10:22] | So first, I just wanted to clear everything up | 首先 我想澄清一切 |
[10:25] | and say that I’m still enrolled, definitely. | 我绝对还要注册 |
[10:27] | Your father made up a fake scholarship? | 你父亲编了个假的奖学金 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:31] | I know, he’s a bit eccentric. | 他有点古怪 |
[10:33] | In any case, I was wondering | 无论如何 我想知道 |
[10:34] | if there were any TA positions left. | 是否还有空余的助教职位 |
[10:36] | I do have teaching experience. | 我有教学经验 |
[10:38] | Yeah, you know, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:39] | Not this late in the game. | 这么晚了已经没有了 |
[10:44] | You know what? This won’t solve your problem, | 这个虽然解决不了你的问题 |
[10:45] | but I think it could help chip away a little. | 但我认为可以稍微帮点忙 |
[10:48] | There is a nice cash prize for a short story submission. | 有个不错短篇小说大赛 给现金的 |
[10:52] | I have tons of short stories. | 我有非常多的短篇小说 |
[10:53] | In one of the following genres? | 有这些题材的吗 |
[10:56] | historical fiction, | 历史小说 |
[10:58] | thriller, and sci-fi. | 惊险小说和科幻小说 |
[11:00] | I can write a new short story. | 我可以写个新的短篇小说 |
[11:02] | Which category, do you think? | 你觉得哪类比较好呢 |
[11:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you write a few pages on each and I’ll help you pick? | 不如每种你都写几页我再帮你挑 |
[11:07] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | No problem. Great. | 没问题 好 |
[11:09] | Go. Write like the wind. | 去吧 像风一样写吧 |
[11:15] | And speaking of Elodea Gale Vigor… | 说到艾洛迪亚·盖尔·维格 |
[11:17] | Great coffee, right? | 咖啡不错吧 |
[11:18] | Oh. I don’t think it was worth the drive… | 我觉得不值得开这么远去买… |
[11:21] | Oh, my god, JD. | 天啊 JD |
[11:22] | Look who’s here. | 看那是谁 |
[11:23] | I guess I might as well go and say hi. | 我觉得我该去打个招呼 |
[11:25] | Excuse me. Ex-excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 借过 |
[11:31] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[11:32] | What a surprise. | 居然在这遇见你了 |
[11:34] | This is my coffee place. | 我一直都在这喝咖啡啊 |
[11:35] | We’ve been here together, like, 20 times. | 我们都一起来过二十次了 |
[11:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:40] | Well, what’s… what’s going on, Rogelio? | 有什么事吗 罗格里奥 |
[11:43] | I miss you. I mean, | 我想你 |
[11:46] | we were in a pretty serious bromance. | 我们之前可是超级好基友啊 |
[11:48] | Oh, I don’t know if it was a bromance. | 我不知道我们算不算是基友 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Michael, come on. | 迈克尔 拜托 |
[11:53] | There are some things going on | 发生了一些事 |
[11:55] | and you give such good advice. | 而你总能给出很好的建议 |
[11:57] | So… I was thinking, | 所以…我在想 |
[11:59] | if I asked Jane and she okayed the friendship, | 如果简不介意我们俩是好朋友 |
[12:03] | Could we… | 我们能… |
[12:05] | maybe… hang? | 一起出去玩吗 |
[12:08] | It should be noted | 值得一提的是 |
[12:09] | that this is what Michael wanted to say. | 这是迈克尔想要说的 |
[12:11] | Sure, bro. You crack me up. | 当然 哥们 我太高兴了 |
[12:15] | And this is what he actually said. | 但他真正说的是这个 |
[12:17] | I just think it’s-it’s better for me | 我觉得我们 |
[12:19] | if we all kind of… | 最好都能… |
[12:22] | move on. | 向前看 |
[12:24] | And this is what Rogelio wanted to say. | 这是罗格里奥想要说的 |
[12:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:28] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[12:31] | That’s what he actually said. | 好吧 他真正说的就是这个 |
[12:38] | Decaf chai cinnamon latte. Extra wet. | 脱咖啡因肉桂奶茶 多加牛奶 |
[12:41] | Thought you were fired. | 我还以为你被解雇了呢 |
[12:43] | Oh. These two haven’t seen each other in a while. | 这俩人有好长时间没见面了 |
[12:45] | Probation. Good looking out, though, thank you. | 之前是留职察看期 不过谢谢你关心 |
[12:48] | Okay. Now that you have your brother | 好 现在你弟弟在这 |
[12:50] | and your special tea, | 你的茶也买来了 |
[12:52] | you want to talk to us about your mother? | 你能跟我们说说你母亲的事了吗 |
[12:54] | Uh, sure. I just, um… | 好 我只是… |
[12:56] | I don’t remember much. | 记不得太多了 |
[12:57] | I was… I was six | 她死的时候 |
[13:00] | when she died. | 我才六岁 |
[13:01] | When-when she didn’t die. | 其实她也没有死 |
[13:04] | There’s something on another topic, though. | 不过出了其他的事 |
[13:07] | Make it quick. | 简单说 |
[13:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:10] | I’ve been communicating with Rose online | 过去六个月我一直和萝丝 |
[13:12] | for the past six months. | 在网上联络 |
[13:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:15] | – I’m sorry. – How? | -对不起 -怎么联系的 |
[13:16] | Nothing crime-related, though. | 但完全没有涉嫌犯罪 |
[13:17] | Just… Just personal stuff. | 只是一些私事 |
[13:19] | Light role-play, um, | 搞点角色扮演 |
[13:21] | there’s-there’s a web site… | 有一个网站… |
[13:22] | I’ll get a secure computer. | 我去找台安全计算机 |
[13:23] | What’s the name of the web site? | 网站的名称是什么 |
[13:24] | 主机不可用 伊甸园 | |
[13:25] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[13:26] | When was the last time you talked to her? | 你最后一次和她联络是什么时候 |
[13:28] | Like… a week ago? | 大约一周前 |
[13:39] | Ma, he’s gonna tell you the same answer | 妈 不管是打电话还是面谈 |
[13:41] | on the phone or in person. | 他给你的答案都会是一样的 |
[13:44] | He doesn’t know when your green card will come. | 他不知道你的绿卡什么时候会到 |
[13:51] | Okay, I have a plan of attack. One– | 好 我有一系列的计划 第一 |
[13:53] | win fiction writing contest. | 赢得小说写作大赛 |
[13:55] | Two– trade in my car for a cheaper one. | 第二 换一辆便宜的车 |
[13:57] | Three– waitress again. | 第三 再去做服务生 |
[13:58] | At night, of course. Four– take out a very, | 当然是晚上去 第四 借一笔很小 |
[14:01] | very limited loan. | 很小的贷款 |
[14:04] | Five– tell your father. | 第五 告诉你爸 |
[14:05] | No. And don’t either of you say anything, please. | 不 拜托你俩什么也不要说 |
[14:08] | I put him on a budget, | 我让他节省开支 |
[14:09] | and I don’t want him compromising because of me. | 我不想让他因为我而放弃 |
[14:15] | Hey, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[14:16] | Jane! | 简 |
[14:18] | – Matelio. – Hey, JD. | -马特里奥 -你好 JD |
[14:21] | All right, everyone is here. | 好 大家都在 |
[14:23] | Let Mateo’s first Christmas season commence. | 开始马特奥的第一次圣诞节吧 |
[14:27] | So no Rafael? | 所以拉斐尔不来吗 |
[14:29] | No, thank god. | 不 谢天谢地 |
[14:30] | I unlinked our calendars. | 我解除绑定我们的日历了 |
[14:38] | Oh, my god! It’s Rafael’s mother. | 天啊 那是拉斐尔的妈妈 |
[14:43] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么离我而去 |
[14:44] | Your father | 你父亲 |
[14:45] | offered me $10 million to go away… | 给了我一千万让我有多远走多远… |
[14:49] | and I took it. | 我答应了 |
[14:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[14:56] | The police have questions | 警方要问一些你父亲 |
[14:58] | about your father’s first wife, Mia. | 第一任妻子米娅的事 |
[15:00] | Well, I’m sure they’ll fill you in. | 让警方来告诉你吧 |
[15:02] | Rafael, wait. Please. | 拉斐尔 不要走 拜托 |
[15:09] | I haven’t stopped thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[15:13] | There was so much more I wanted to explain. | 我还有很多事情想跟你解释 |
[15:15] | Stop. | 住口 |
[15:18] | I have a son now. | 我现在有儿子了 |
[15:19] | – Yes. – And there is no… | -对 -不管有任何理由 |
[15:21] | explanation or amount of money | 不管给我多少钱 |
[15:23] | that could ever make me leave him. | 我也不会离开我的儿子 |
[15:28] | I was thinking about the Rafael situation. | 我在想拉斐尔的事 |
[15:30] | I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 太糟了 |
[15:31] | – What is? – The Rafael situation. | -什么太糟了 -拉斐尔的事 |
[15:33] | No, no. No Rafael talk. | 不 不 不要提拉斐尔 |
[15:35] | We’re doing Christmas. Ma, | 今天是圣诞节 妈 |
[15:36] | time for the story about the tree topper. | 该讲圣诞树顶部装饰的故事了 |
[16:33] | No, not just because it’s from Venezuela. | 不 不能因为它是委内瑞拉的城市就选它 |
[16:36] | Something with meaning. | 要选有意义的东西 |
[16:38] | A “C.” | C开头的 |
[16:40] | Why am I stuck? | 为什么我卡壳了呢 |
[16:41] | – This makes no sense. – This makes no sense. | -这没道理啊 -这没道理啊 |
[17:36] | Remember, jane, stay calm. | 记住 简 保持冷静 |
[17:48] | So if I refused to give him Mateo for Christmas, | 如果我拒绝在圣诞节时把马特奥交给他 |
[17:51] | can a judge use that against me in custody court? | 我会因此在监护权审判时陷入不利吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, good, looks like she found a lawyer. | 不错 看上去她找了个律师 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry, but… | 不好意思 但 |
[17:57] | I’m an immigration attorney. | 我是移民律师 |
[17:59] | In case you were wondering, | 我知道你们想问 |
[18:00] | Alba got to ask her question already. | 阿尔芭已经问了她的问题了 |
[18:02] | No green card involved. | 没提到绿卡 |
[18:03] | Can I be frank? | 有些话我就直说了 |
[18:05] | The baby’s father is Rafael Solano, right? | 孩子的爸爸是拉斐尔·索拉诺 对吧 |
[18:08] | As in… this | 也就是这一位 |
[18:09] | Rafael Solano? | 拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[18:11] | Geez, that thing’s everywhere. | 苍天 这事人尽皆知了 |
[18:13] | Here’s my advice– get in touch with the author of this article. | 我建议 和这篇文章的作者联系一下 |
[18:17] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | Well, he insinuates | 他暗示 |
[18:18] | massive financial improprieties on Mr. Solano’s part. | 索拉诺先生存在大量金融违规行为 |
[18:22] | And if that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[18:23] | if he is involved in ongoing criminal activities, | 如果他被卷进现行犯罪活动 |
[18:27] | you’d have a case for full custody. | 你就可以凭借这点申请完全抚养权了 |
[18:32] | Jane. | 简 |
[18:36] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[18:38] | But I do want to know what else he lied about. | 但我确实想知道他还说了什么谎 |
[18:39] | I mean, what if it’s something bad? | 如果是很严重的事呢 |
[18:41] | I have to make sure that Mateo’s safe, abuela. | 我必须要确保马特奥的安全 外婆 |
[18:44] | Wesley. | 韦斯利 |
[18:46] | What, are you following me around | 怎么 你一直跟着我 |
[18:47] | now just so you can yell at me? | 是想再对我大喊大叫吗 |
[18:49] | Calm, calm. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:52] | I looked in the handbook, | 我看了学生手册 |
[18:54] | and I can report you to the dean for… | 我可以向院长举报你 |
[18:57] | “violating a fellow student’s reasonable expectation | 罪名是侵犯了同学的 |
[18:59] | of confidentiality.” | 合理隐私权 |
[19:02] | But I won’t | 但我不会这么做 |
[19:03] | if you reveal your source inside the marbella. | 只要你说出你在玛贝拉酒店的内线是谁 |
[19:06] | Please… Don’t get me fired. | 求你了 别让我丢掉工作 |
[19:13] | I love this job… | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[19:14] | You talked about a secret account– where was the money going? | 你说过有笔秘密账目 钱去哪了 |
[19:17] | Uh, Rafael was being secretive; I didn’t ask. | 拉斐尔一直秘密行事 我没问过 |
[19:21] | I can get you the number of the place. | 我可以给你那地方的电话 |
[19:22] | And the address. | 还有地址 |
[19:24] | Oh, Raf. What are you up to? | 拉弗 你都做了些什么 |
[19:28] | Why aren’t you returning my calls? | 为什么不回我电话 |
[19:30] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:33] | She is not taking my death well. | 她还接受不了我的死 |
[19:34] | – What’s going on? – I just wanted to see | -怎么了 -我只是想看看 |
[19:36] | what time our doctor’s appointment was. | 我们和医生预约了什么时候 |
[19:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:40] | It’s just a blood sugar thing. | 是低血糖的原因 |
[19:42] | Petra’s a little hungry. | 佩特拉有点饿 |
[19:43] | Aren’t you, darling? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | – Yes. – Don’t worry. | -是的 -别担心 |
[19:47] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:49] | Divka, great news. | 小姑娘 好消息 |
[19:51] | It’s been 48 hours. | 已经四十八小时了 |
[19:53] | Now he just decomposes. | 现在他开始腐烂了 |
[19:55] | I can’t do this. I have to tell… | 这样不行 我得告诉… |
[19:57] | Who? Rafael? | 谁 拉斐尔 |
[19:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:01] | While you’re at it… | 到时候告诉他 |
[20:02] | tell him how you covered up for me | 我把简的外婆推下楼后 |
[20:04] | when I pushed Jane’s granny down stairs, | 你是如何包庇我的 |
[20:06] | I’m sure he’ll understand. | 我相信他会理解的 |
[20:10] | She’s a real piece of work, your mother. | 你妈妈可真是老谋深算 |
[20:12] | All the personal effects Luisa has from her mother. | 路易莎手上有的她妈妈的全部私人物品 |
[20:15] | Anything interesting? | 有什么特别的吗 |
[20:17] | Haven’t looked. Came straight over. | 还没看 直接过来了 |
[20:20] | What’s wrong? You all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:24] | I just think Luisa… is flirting with me, maybe. | 我只是觉得 路易莎可能在和我调情 |
[20:27] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:32] | Do… Do I have something there? | 我这里有什么东西吗 |
[20:35] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:37] | Maybe it’s just my nipple. | 可能只是我的乳头 |
[20:40] | Stop. Stop laughing. | 行了 别笑了 |
[20:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:49] | Look. Check out the date on this picture. | 看 注意照片上的日期 |
[20:52] | It’s dated two days before Mia jumped off the bridge. | 米娅从桥上跳下去的两天前 |
[20:56] | Hurricane shutters. | 飓风百叶窗 |
[20:59] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想到一块去了吗 |
[21:01] | Because I’m thinking I hope they tell us | 因为我想的是 我希望他们告诉我们 |
[21:02] | what they’re thinking because I have no idea. | 他们想到了什么 因为我什么也没想到 |
[21:04] | Okay, so here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[21:05] | – Oh, good. – The tropical storm | -很好 -热带风暴 |
[21:07] | would have impacted the tides and currents, | 改变了潮汐和水流 |
[21:09] | so when she jumped… | 所以当她跳的时候 |
[21:10] | – Our search area was too small. – Exactly. | -我们的搜索区域太小了 -没错 |
[21:14] | And speaking of breakthroughs… | 说到重大进展 |
[21:16] | Oh, information on Raf’s secret account. | 关于拉弗秘密账目的信息 |
[21:19] | Jane, do you really want to go down this road? | 简 你真要查下去吗 |
[21:24] | That’s a sketchy part of town. | 那是城市的一处人迹罕至之地 |
[21:26] | You definitely do not want to go down that road. | 你绝对不想去那的 |
[21:30] | And I guess she went down that road. | 我猜她还是去了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, so that’s what Janie imagined Rafael was up to. | 没错 那是简妮想象中拉斐尔做的事 |
[22:05] | And what she used as inspiration to write her thriller, | 她以此为灵感创作她的惊悚小说 |
[22:09] | while she debated what to do about that phone number. | 与此同时她在思考如何处理这个电话号码 |
[22:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:25] | Are you there? | 还在吗 |
[22:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:28] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[22:30] | Yes, I’m safe. | 是的 我很安全 |
[22:33] | I’m actually looking for Rafael Solano. | 我想找拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[22:35] | Are you a reporter? | 你是记者吗 |
[22:36] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. I’m not– | 不不不 我不是 |
[22:37] | If this is about that article, you should know | 如果是因为那篇文章 你要知道 |
[22:39] | we wouldn’t be open were it not for Mr. Solano’s funding. | 没有索拉诺先生的资金我们是经营不下去的 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry, open for what? I-I was looking online | 不好意思 经营什么 我在网上搜索 |
[22:44] | and trying to figure it out, but I– | 想搞明白 但是我 |
[22:45] | We’re a domestic abuse shelter. | 我们是一家家庭暴力庇护所 |
[22:47] | You won’t find us online, | 你在网上找不到我们 |
[22:47] | because people who come here don’t want to be found. | 因为来这的人不想被找到 |
[22:51] | Wait, you’re a charity? | 等等 你们是慈善机构 |
[22:52] | Yes, leave us alone. | 是的 别再打给我们了 |
[22:56] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[22:58] | – What? – JD failed the Prince William Test! | -怎么了 -JD没通过威廉王子测试 |
[23:01] | The what now? | 那会怎样 |
[23:02] | In order to see if a new friend can be trusted, | 为了了解一个新朋友是否可靠 |
[23:04] | Prince William tells them a very specific piece of information | 威廉王子告诉了他们一条非常特别的消息 |
[23:06] | to see if it shows up in the press. | 看它会不会见诸报端 |
[23:09] | – JD? – Yeah? | -JD -什么 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna tell you a juicy piece of gossip. | 我要跟你说一件劲爆的八卦 |
[23:14] | I once had a torrid love affair with Charo. | 我曾经和沙罗有过一段干柴烈火般的爱情 |
[23:18] | You slept with Charo? | 你和她睡过吗 |
[23:19] | Of course not, but look. | 当然没有 但你看 |
[23:21] | It’s all over the internet. | 网上传得到处都是 |
[23:25] | Oh, my god, it’s Charo. | 我的天啊 是沙罗 |
[23:28] | I don’t know how I misjudged the guy. | 真不知道我怎么会看走眼的 |
[23:29] | I really thought he was gonna be my Guy Pelly. | 我还以为他会成为我的盖伊·佩里 |
[23:38] | Rogelio, is everything okay? | 罗格里奥 你还好吗 |
[23:41] | You’ve seemed a little… | 你看起来有点 |
[23:44] | I don’t know– desperate for a friend? | 极度渴望交朋友 |
[23:47] | If you’re looking for someone to talk to it can be me, you know. | 如果你想聊聊的话 我就在这里 |
[23:50] | Come on, what is it? | 行了 说吧 |
[23:52] | A budget? | 预算吗 |
[23:54] | Not at all. | 才不是 |
[23:56] | Then, what’s going on? | 那是什么事 |
[23:57] | Well, sometimes these… | 有时候 这些感情… |
[24:00] | Um, feelings come up. | 就涌上心头 |
[24:04] | In the past, I’ve talked to Michael, | 过去我和迈克尔聊过 |
[24:05] | vent a little and get over it. | 发泄一下 就过去了 |
[24:07] | But that’s clearly not appropriate anymore. | 但显然现在这不再合适了 |
[24:11] | What feelings exactly? | 具体是什么感情 |
[24:14] | Angry ones. | 愤怒的感情 |
[24:17] | About the 23 years you kept me from Jane. | 因为你让我和简分开长达二十三年 |
[24:21] | And I know it’s not the same thing, | 我知道这不是一回事 |
[24:22] | but when I see her push Rafael out | 但当我看到她将拉斐尔拒之门外 |
[24:25] | and you encouraging her, | 你还在一旁鼓励她 |
[24:27] | it just brings it back up. | 又让我想起了那种感受 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白了 |
[24:37] | – How are you? – Not great. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[24:39] | I found out where Rafael’s money was going. | 我查出拉斐尔的钱去哪里了 |
[24:42] | To a charity. | 给慈善机构了 |
[24:44] | I mean, I don’t know what I was thinking, | 我不知道我脑子里在想什么 |
[24:45] | except that I was… | 除了感觉自己 |
[24:47] | just so mad. | 非常火大 |
[24:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:52] | So maybe the lady on the Santa line was right. | 也许那天排队那个女的说的是对的 |
[25:14] | Ah yes, here we are. | 好了 我们来这儿了 |
[25:15] | At a three-starred Rate-A-Doc reviewed therapist. | 一位评价有三星的治疗师 |
[25:17] | 丹普蕾医生 三星 | |
[25:18] | Which was The best Jane and Rafael could find | 她是简和拉斐尔在这么短的时间内 |
[25:20] | under such short notice. | 能找到的最好的了 |
[25:21] | Thank you so much for squeezing us in. | 感谢你能抽空见我们 |
[25:22] | – Yeah. – And you’re sure | -不客气 -你确定 |
[25:23] | you’re credentialed? | 你有从业资格吗 |
[25:25] | 丹普蕾医生 三星半 聪明 不过之前被她的漂亮脸蛋骗了 如果忽略的话 那就应该还行 | |
[25:30] | Yes, I just have a young face. | 是的 我看上去年轻 |
[25:32] | So why don’t we give you some backstory? | 先给你讲讲整件事的背景吧 |
[25:34] | Oh, I don’t need backstory. | 我不需要背景 |
[25:35] | 丹普蕾医生 两星 非常武断 | |
[25:37] | I deal in the present. | 我专注于目前的问题 |
[25:38] | So why don’t you guys tell me why you’re here? | 告诉我你们为什么来这里 |
[25:41] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[25:43] | I just found out that Rafael’s been lying to me | 我才发现拉斐尔一直在骗我 |
[25:45] | – for six months… – I’m gonna stop you right there. | -骗了我六个月 -停一下 |
[25:47] | Let’s avoid using language that places blame. | 别使用指责对方的语言 |
[25:50] | So instead, we’ll say “I feel”. | 而是说”我觉得” |
[25:51] | An example would be, you know, | 比方说 |
[25:53] | “I feel hurt that he didn’t notice my new haircut.” | “我觉得受伤 因为他没有发觉我的新发型” |
[25:56] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[25:59] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[26:01] | angry. | 生气 |
[26:02] | That after our son was kidnapped by Sin Rostro | 我们的儿子被西恩·罗斯特拉绑架 |
[26:05] | and my ex-fiancé Michael rescued him, | 我的前未婚夫迈克尔将他救出来之后 |
[26:07] | that Rafael decided to pay someone off | 拉斐尔居然决定花钱雇人 |
[26:09] | to lie to the police. | 向警方撒谎 |
[26:10] | And I feel angry that Jane doesn’t realize | 我生气是因为简没有意识到 |
[26:13] | that I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:14] | She was blinded by Michael | 她被迈克尔蒙蔽了双眼 |
[26:16] | and that I was trying to protect my family. | 而我是为了保护我的家庭 |
[26:18] | 丹普蕾医生 四星 但至少她会承认自己错了 | |
[26:20] | Okay, maybe I just need, like, a teensy bit of backstory. | 好吧 也许我需要一点点背景 |
[26:23] | And speaking of a complicated backstory… | 说到复杂的背景故事 |
[26:25] | You found my mom? | 你找到了我妈吗 |
[26:27] | We think so. | 应该是的 |
[26:27] | We expanded our search area, found an incident report | 我们扩大了搜索范围 找到了一份报告 |
[26:30] | of a woman who washed ashore 18 miles from | 意米利奥看到你妈跳下去的地方约三十公里外 |
[26:33] | where Emilio saw your mother jump. | 有一个女人被冲上了海岸 |
[26:36] | 穆特是假装死亡 她游到了岸上 | |
[26:38] | She was pulled from the water | 她被拖上岸 |
[26:39] | wearing a bracelet that said “Mia”, | 手镯上写着”米娅” |
[26:41] | But she had a head injury, | 但她头部受了伤 |
[26:43] | so she didn’t even know her last name. | 所以她记不得自己的姓了 |
[26:48] | She was sent to the hospital for treatment, | 她被送往医院治疗 |
[26:50] | then confined to… | 然后因精神病 |
[26:53] | the Burnwall-Meriweather home for the mentally ill. | 被关进了伯恩威尔-玛丽威瑟疯人院 |
[26:59] | The home was closed about a year later | 一年后疯人院关了 |
[27:00] | and she was transferred to a less restrictive institution. | 她被转到了一个限制没有那么多的机构 |
[27:06] | She’s had access to the outside world. | 她能够出去 |
[27:08] | Sometimes for days at a time, | 有时一出去就是几天 |
[27:10] | which is what she’d need if she were operating as | 作为毒枭穆特 这样的条件 |
[27:12] | the drug lord mutter. | 是必需的 |
[27:15] | So… What happens now? | 那么 现在什么情况 |
[27:21] | Well, that’s where we could use your help. | 这就要你的帮助了 |
[27:24] | You think that’ll help? | 你觉得这有帮助吗 |
[27:25] | It might. But you both seem very stuck in your points of view. | 可能会 但你俩都有点固执己见 |
[27:29] | So… Jane, why don’t you take me back | 简 你给我回顾一下 |
[27:31] | to the incident that started everything, | 引起这一切的最开始的那件事吧 |
[27:32] | But try to tell it to me from Rafael’s point of view. | 但试着从拉斐尔的角度来叙述 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | Uh, so… | 那个… |
[27:41] | I’m Rafael. | 我是拉斐尔 |
[27:42] | And I’m lying there, | 我躺在那里 |
[27:45] | and I hear that Jane kissed Michael, | 我听到了简和迈克尔亲吻的声音 |
[27:46] | and so at first, I’m feeling sad. | 所以一开始我很伤心 |
[27:49] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:51] | Just really sad. | 就是很伤心 |
[27:53] | And my heart hurts. | 我的心也在疼 |
[27:57] | But you know what, instead of saying anything, | 但你知道吗 我什么都没说 |
[27:59] | I’ll pretend to be asleep. | 继续假装睡觉 |
[28:01] | And then later, I just start thinking and thinking, | 然后 我开始想啊想 |
[28:03] | and I say to myself: | 然后对自己说 |
[28:05] | I could make this whole thing go away. | 我可以摆平这事 |
[28:06] | I can get rid of Michael. All I have to do is pay someone off, | 我可以除掉迈克尔 我只需要雇个人 |
[28:09] | because I’m rich. | 因为我有钱任性 |
[28:11] | Rules? What rules? | 规矩 什么规矩 |
[28:12] | I don’t like something? Boom, I pay my henchman. | 我要是不喜欢谁 立刻雇帮凶搞定 |
[28:15] | I got a henchman now? | 我还有帮凶了是吧 |
[28:16] | – Seriously? – You have a guy you paid to break the law. | -开玩笑吗 -你雇了一个人去犯法 |
[28:18] | As far as I’m concerned, that’s a henchman. | 根据我的理解 那就是帮凶 |
[28:21] | Okay, my turn. | 好吧 到我了 |
[28:22] | I’m Jane. Ready? | 我是简 准备好了吗 |
[28:25] | So, I’m in my room, right by the baby monitor, | 我在我的房间 旁边就是宝宝监视器 |
[28:27] | Because that’s my favorite place to talk. | 我就喜欢对着那里说话 |
[28:29] | And I’m listening to Michael confessing how he let | 我正在听迈克尔向我解释 |
[28:31] | the person go who was involved in the kidnapping of my son. | 他如何放走那个参与绑架了我儿子的人 |
[28:35] | But you know what? Who cares? | 但是又有什么关系呢 |
[28:37] | Because it’s you, Michael. | 因为是你啊 迈克尔 |
[28:38] | It’s you! And, sure, | 就是你 而且 没错 |
[28:40] | you’ve been shady, but I just… | 我知道你一直鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[28:42] | I love you. Even though you broke the law and freed Nadine, | 但我就是爱你 就算你违反法律放了纳丁 |
[28:45] | who worked for Sin Rostro, who kidnapped our son | 她为绑架了我们的儿子 并且杀了我父亲的 |
[28:47] | and killed my father. | 西恩·罗斯特拉卖命 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, I-I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[28:58] | I wasn’t even thinking about your father. | 我没考虑到你父亲的事 |
[29:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:01] | Because of Michael. | 都是因为迈克尔 |
[29:05] | And yeah, maybe I was jealous. | 没错 也许我嫉妒了 |
[29:08] | But Sin Rostro was out there | 但西恩·罗斯特拉还逍遥法外 |
[29:10] | and Michael was compromised | 迈克尔受到牵连 |
[29:11] | and you couldn’t see it. | 而你对这些都视而不见 |
[29:12] | And I knew that if I came forward… | 我知道如果我说出来… |
[29:16] | I would lose you. | 我就会失去你 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂 |
[29:23] | But it was just the lying. | 只不过那些谎言 |
[29:26] | The six months of lying. | 六个月的谎言 |
[29:30] | Jane, why do you think lying is such a trigger for you? | 简 为什么你认为撒一个谎对你来说如此重要 |
[29:38] | 布鲁克戴尔精神病院 四星 12人评论 对于一个精神病院来说 条件非常不错 | |
[29:46] | I’m Luisa Alver, | 我是路易莎·阿尔弗 |
[29:48] | I’m here to visit my mother, Mia. | 我来探望我妈米娅 |
[29:50] | – You’re Mia’s daughter? – Yeah. | -你是米娅的女儿 -是的 |
[29:51] | I know. Uh, we just found out that she’s here. | 我知道 我们最近才得知她人在这里 |
[29:54] | It’s-it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[29:56] | Uh, could my wife and I | 我和我的妻子 |
[29:58] | see her? | 可以见见她吗 |
[30:07] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[30:08] | You have a visitor, dear. | 有人来看你了 亲爱的 |
[30:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[30:14] | Mamma mia. | 妈妈米娅 |
[30:16] | That’s not my mom. | 这不是我妈 |
[30:18] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[30:24] | So we’re talking a straight-up identity swap. | 我们讨论的是真实发生的身份互换 |
[30:26] | It must be. | 一定是的 |
[30:29] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[30:35] | Go. | 快去 |
[30:36] | Talk to your wife. | 跟你老婆聊聊 |
[30:39] | And during a transfer of patients, | 在某次转移病人的过程中 |
[30:42] | the bus broke down. | 大巴车出了故障 |
[30:44] | And that’s when we think your mother switched I.Ds | 估计就是在那个时候 你妈和一个 |
[30:46] | with a nonverbal patient. | 有语言障碍的病人互换了身份 |
[30:48] | And ever since then, we think | 从此以后 我们认为 |
[30:50] | she’s been running her operation as a ghost. | 你母亲就在幕后做她的勾当 |
[30:55] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[30:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:03] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[31:05] | I’m trying to make sense of it all. | 我想搞清楚这些事 |
[31:08] | I guess my mom’s a psychopath. | 我猜我妈是个精神病患者 |
[31:12] | And maybe that’s… | 也许正因如此 |
[31:14] | why I fell in love with Rose. | 我才会爱上萝丝 |
[31:16] | Why it all felt so… | 为什么这一切都是如此的 |
[31:20] | Familiar. | 熟悉 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:24] | Okay. Maybe. | 好吧 也许是 |
[31:34] | What a cliché, no? | 真是一通陈词滥调 不是吗 |
[31:36] | I agree. It’s not that great. | 我同意 语言不出彩 |
[31:40] | That’s JD. Stay calm. | JD来了 冷静 |
[31:52] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[31:53] | Uh, what? | 什么事 |
[31:54] | Don’t “Uh, what” me. | 别跟我装糊涂 |
[31:56] | I know exactly what you are! | 我总算知道你到底是什么人了 |
[31:57] | A betrayer. As slippery as they come! | 一个彻头彻尾的狡猾的叛徒 |
[32:01] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:02] | I’m a shape-shifter. | 我就是一个变形人 |
[32:03] | And the fact that you know, | 而你知道了我的真实身份 |
[32:05] | it’s a real problem. | 这才真是个麻烦 |
[32:08] | W… | 你 |
[32:14] | I didn’t. | 我没看到 |
[32:15] | But then again, it could be me. | 但话又说回来 也有可能是我 |
[32:17] | Mom, stop. | 妈 慢着 |
[32:19] | I’m JD. | 我才是JD |
[32:25] | Okay, I read all three stories. | 好了 我把三个故事都读完了 |
[32:27] | And, uh, the science fiction one is really crazy. | 科幻小说那篇真的太疯狂了 |
[32:32] | I know. I-it’s not my genre. | 我知道 我不擅长写科幻类的 |
[32:34] | So of the other two? | 那另外两篇呢 |
[32:36] | Just go with romance. | 你就写爱情小说吧 |
[32:39] | – I’m sorry, what? – The contest is | -抱歉 你说什么 -所有流派 |
[32:41] | fiction in any genre. | 都要参加竞赛 |
[32:43] | I Elodea Gale Vigor’d you there, huh? | 我让你艾洛迪亚·盖尔·维格了吧 |
[32:46] | What? | 什么 |
[32:48] | Misled you for your own good. | 使你迷失了方向 |
[32:51] | You seemed a little stuck in your own perspective. | 看来你有点纠结 |
[32:54] | You know, | 你懂的 |
[32:55] | she’s actually been hearing that a lot lately. | 这句话她最近可听了不少 |
[32:57] | I gave you the historical fiction ’cause I wanted you | 我给了你一本历史小说 因为我想要你 |
[33:00] | to get a feeling for time and place. | 找到时间和空间的感觉 |
[33:03] | And then the thriller was so that | 然后是惊悚小说 |
[33:05] | you could work on the element of surprise. | 希望你可以练练出其不意的写法 |
[33:08] | And the science fiction was… | 然后科幻小说是为了 |
[33:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:12] | You have to break the rules a little more. In general. | 从整体上来说 你需要再多突破常规 |
[33:16] | But again, that piece didn’t work at all, so… | 但还是没什么作用 所以 |
[33:19] | Um… Just go write a great story. | 快去写一篇绝妙的故事吧 |
[33:24] | The deadline is two weeks. | 截止时间是两周后 |
[33:27] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会努力的 |
[33:31] | You know, but in the interest of full disclosure, | 但是既然我们现在都摊开了讲 |
[33:33] | I am the tiniest bit aggravated | 我稍微有那么一点生气 |
[33:35] | because I had a lot going on this week. | 因为这周之内 我身边发生了许多事 |
[33:37] | This might help. | 这或许会有所帮助 |
[33:38] | ATA position opened up. | 学校最近空出来一个助教的职位 |
[33:40] | – What? – Apparently, | -什么 -显然 |
[33:41] | Wesley is not going to be enrolling next semester. | 韦斯利下学期不来上学了 |
[33:44] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[33:45] | That’s what I’m being told. | 我听到的消息就是这样的 |
[33:47] | And I-I get to have his job? | 我要去应征这份工作吗 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry, but you’re fired. | 抱歉 你被开除了 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | You betrayed my trust | 我跟你分享我的秘密 |
[33:56] | by revealing the intimate secret | 你却向美国名人消息网揭露了我的隐私 |
[33:57] | I shared with you to TMZ. | 你背叛了我对你的信任 |
[34:00] | About you and Charo? | 关于你和沙罗吗 |
[34:01] | No, I didn’t. | 不是我说的 |
[34:03] | Who else could it be? | 那还能是谁 |
[34:05] | One of the two other people | 可能是在你向我吐露心声时 |
[34:06] | who were in the room when you told me. | 房间里另外两人其中的一个吧 |
[34:09] | I once had a torrid love affair with charo. | 我曾经与沙罗有过一段炙热的爱情 |
[34:16] | Rogelio! | 罗格里奥 |
[34:18] | I-I’m so sorry for doubting you. | 非常抱歉我怀疑了你 |
[34:21] | But now we can continue to develop our friendship. | 而现在 我们可以继续发展我们的友谊 |
[34:24] | I don’t want to be friends with you. | 我不想和你做朋友 |
[34:26] | Rogelio, you don’t know one thing about me. | 罗格里奥 你对我一点都不了解 |
[34:28] | Yes, I do. | 我当然了解 |
[34:29] | You are… an intern. | 你是一名实习生 |
[34:33] | I’m a writer, okay? | 我是一个作家 好吗 |
[34:35] | And I’m good, too. | 而且我也很出色 |
[34:38] | Here. Um, read my script at some point. | 给你 找个时间读读我的剧本 |
[34:41] | Or don’t. | 或者不读 |
[34:43] | Either way, I’m-I’m done being your intern. | 不管怎么样 我不想再做你的实习生了 |
[34:46] | But… | 但是 |
[34:49] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[34:50] | – Read his script? – Get him a wall of flowers, | -读他的剧本 -送他一个花墙 |
[34:52] | like Kanye gets Kim. | 就像坎耶送给金的一样 |
[34:54] | Read the script. | 读剧本吧你 |
[35:00] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[35:02] | How did it go with Rafael? | 你和拉斐尔咨询得怎样 |
[35:03] | Good, actually. | 还挺好的 |
[35:05] | 丹普蕾尔医生 五星好评 丹普蕾尔医生很棒 她有帮到我们 – 简 | |
[35:08] | Look, I don’t agree with what he did, but I see why he did it. | 我不同意他这样做 但我能理解他 |
[35:12] | And the lying i’ll get over. | 骗人的事算翻篇了 |
[35:14] | I guess I realized it’s something I’m sensitive to | 我想是因为我意识到有些事挺触动我的 |
[35:16] | because of… Well, you know… | 因为…你也知道… |
[35:21] | …The 23 years we lost. | 咱们错过的那23年 |
[35:23] | I guess it still comes up once in a while. | 我还时不时会想起来 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:28] | W-with me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:31] | But you should know that now | 可现在你要知道 |
[35:34] | I can’t imagine life without you. | 我的生活已经离不开你了 |
[35:37] | You, too. | 你也要知道啊 |
[35:39] | Elodea Gale Vigor. | 艾洛迪亚·盖尔·维格 |
[35:40] | You know? | 你发现了吗 |
[35:43] | Well, I’m glad I paid the whole year, you know, | 我很开心能在经济困难之前 |
[35:46] | before all these money troubles. | 付了你一年的学费 |
[35:50] | Yeah. Good thing. | 这是好事 |
[35:53] | Come on. Let’s go decorate the tree. | 来吧 咱们去装饰圣诞树 |
[35:55] | Are you ready to put the angel on top, Mateo? | 你准备好把天使放在树顶了吗 马特奥 |
[35:58] | Matelio. He’s ready. Yes. | 马特里奥 他准备好了 没错 |
[36:01] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[36:02] | – I forgot. I broke it. – What? | -我忘了我把它弄坏了 -什么 |
[36:05] | I meant to tell you the box fell down | 我本想跟你们说 在受洗仪式之前 |
[36:06] | right before Mateo’s baptism, but things were all crazy. | 这个箱子摔到地上了 可当时太忙了 |
[36:10] | It’s just a crack. I’ll get glue. | 裂了一条缝而已 我去拿胶水 |
[36:12] | What? But, mom, where is it? | 怎么了 老妈 你把它放哪儿了 |
[36:15] | I left it in there. | 我放进箱子了啊 |
[36:18] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:22] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到它的 |
[36:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:25] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[36:26] | Well, high blood pressure isn’t good. | 高血压可不是好事 |
[36:28] | She really needs to take it easy, | 她真的得放轻松 |
[36:29] | – reduce stress. – That’s what I keep telling her. | -减轻压力 -我一直这么说的 |
[36:33] | I will. Yes. | 我会的 没问题 |
[36:34] | I’ll have you back in next week, to check those numbers. | 下周来复诊吧 看看具体数值 |
[36:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you, doctor. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 医生 |
[36:44] | Okay, Petra, what’s going on? | 好了 佩特拉 你到底怎么了 |
[36:46] | – Nothing. I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | -没事啊 我很好 -你一点都不好 |
[36:48] | And whatever it is, it’s affecting the babies. | 无论是什么事 都开始影响到胎儿了 |
[36:50] | So please tell me. | 所以拜托你跟我说 |
[36:53] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[36:54] | You can. | 能说的 |
[36:57] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[36:58] | Trust me, I know… | 相信我 我明白… |
[37:01] | Good people do bad things. | 好人也会做坏事 |
[37:08] | My mother killed Ivan, and I helped her bury the body. | 我妈杀了伊凡 我帮她把尸体给埋了 |
[37:11] | Yeah. Usually not that bad. | 是啊 但通常没这么坏 |
[37:19] | You recall we left Petra confiding in Rafael. | 上一幕 佩特拉对拉斐尔坦白 |
[37:22] | And it should be noted, | 值得一提的是 |
[37:23] | she told him everything, | 她全盘托出了 |
[37:24] | Including… | 包括… |
[37:41] | Is that all? | 就这些了吗 |
[37:42] | Almost. There were these grenades | 差不多了 还有米勒 |
[37:44] | that milos was hiding in the hotel, and, uh, | 藏了一批手榴弹在酒店 |
[37:46] | my mother and I threw them into the ocean. | 我和我妈把它们通通扔海里了 |
[37:48] | That’s how she lost her hand. | 害得她手被炸断了 |
[37:50] | And her eye. | 一只眼也炸瞎了 |
[37:54] | I-I… | 我… |
[37:56] | I know. | 我懂 |
[37:58] | I told you it was bad. | 我说过很糟糕了 |
[38:02] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[38:05] | No. | 不恨 |
[38:11] | I did not see that coming. | 我可没料到会这样 |
[38:15] | If anything, I think I finally understand you | 我只觉得 自己终于开始懂你 |
[38:19] | and everything that’s been going on. | 以及之前所有的事情 |
[38:25] | So let’s get your mother out of your life, huh? | 让我帮你摆脱你妈吧 好吗 |
[38:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:30] | The least you could do is admit you got me kicked out of school. | 你好歹承认是你害我被开除的吧 |
[38:32] | But I didn’t. I didn’t even speak to the dean. | 可我没啊 我都没和教务长谈过 |
[38:35] | Well, someone did! | 反正有人这么干了 |
[38:37] | You said Wesley resigned. | 你说韦斯利是自己退学的 |
[38:39] | I misspoke. He was removed | 我说错了 他是因 |
[38:41] | for violating a fellow student’s reasonable expectation | 辜负同班同学对于他能保密的合理期望 |
[38:44] | of confidentiality. | 而被开除的 |
[38:46] | Like I said, | 正如我讲的 |
[38:47] | that thing’s everywhere. | 这事闹得满城皆知的 |
[38:48] | Now get To work on your story. | 快专心写你的故事吧 |
[38:50] | And so Jane did. | 于是简照做了 |
[38:53] | The thunder was loud and echoed as she walked. | 尽管外面电闪雷鸣 |
[38:57] | But still, she was quiet, | 但她仍然悄悄前行 |
[38:58] | praying that she would not be heard. | 祈祷没人听到她的脚步 |
[39:08] | You know what’s in your heart. | 你知道心里装的是什么 |
[39:10] | You only have to listen to it. | 倾听内心的声音就够了 |
[39:14] | And just then, as though it was scripted, | 也正是那一刻 虽然早就预料到了 |
[39:16] | the door to the castle blew open | 城堡的大门猛然被打开 |
[39:17] | And Amelia saw him. | 阿梅利亚看到了他 |
[39:20] | Her knight in filthy armor. | 身穿残甲的守护骑士 |
[39:30] | Right. | 好了 |
[39:31] | There’s still… that. | 有些事…还是没有变 |
[39:43] | – Awesome. – Qué rico. Huh? | -真棒 -真好吃 是吧 |
[39:50] | – So good. – Qué rico, huh? | -太好了 -好好吃 对吧 |
[40:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:09] | It’s our angel. | 是我们的天使 |
[40:11] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[40:15] | 受洗仪式后我把这个拿回家修了 却一直找不到机会给你 迈克尔 | |
[40:21] | Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[40:23] | And I’m not Gonna lie, | 我不是在说大话 |
[40:24] | it felt a little like a Christmas miracle. | 这真的挺像一个圣诞奇迹的 |
[40:27] | Oh… My… God. | 天…啦…噜 |
[40:30] | As did this. | 这个也是 |
[40:31] | My intern’s script is amazing. | 我那实习生写的剧本太赞了 |
[40:34] | Completely original. | 百分百原创 |
[40:36] | It’s about Thiago, | 主人公是蒂亚戈 |
[40:37] | a time traveler cobbler | 一名能穿越时间的鞋匠 |
[40:39] | who is also a devastatingly handsome ladies’ man. Matelio. | 他还是一个帅得毁天灭地的少女杀手 马特里奥 |
[40:43] | Or he will be once I have given | 就算他不帅 我第一轮批注完了 |
[40:45] | my first round of notes. | 他也会变帅的 |
[40:47] | I have found my next passion project. | 这就是我激情系列的新项目 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[41:07] | Mommy. | 妈 |
[41:26] | And then there was Petra. | 佩特拉则在这边 |
[41:28] | Call the police. | 报警吧 |
[41:32] | Your mother needs to be in jail. | 你妈得被关进大牢 |
[41:36] | – Is Petra Solano here? – Yes? | -佩特拉·索拉诺在吗 -有事吗 |
[41:38] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Ivan Rogachevsky. | 你因涉嫌谋杀伊凡·罗加切夫斯基而被捕了 |
[41:40] | – What? – I’m so sorry, sweetheart. I had to tell them what you did. | -什么 -很抱歉 亲爱的 我必须揭发你 |
[41:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[41:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保沉默 |
[41:46] | What-what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:48] | Mother, what did you do?! | 妈 你做了什么 |
[41:49] | Yeah, see that’s the thing about miracles. | 这就是奇迹的意义 |
[41:52] | There are only so many of them. | 它们实在是过于罕见了 |
[41:54] | Or we wouldn’t call them miracles, would we? | 不然也就不能称其为奇迹了 不是吗 |