时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 来吧 |
[00:01] | Jane was accidentally artificially inseminated | 简不小心被人工授精了 |
[00:03] | with Rafael’s sperm, and from there | 精子是拉斐尔的 从那以后 |
[00:05] | things got really crazy. | 一切都变得非常疯狂 |
[00:06] | See, they fell in love and then broke up. | 他们相爱了 又分手了 |
[00:08] | Oh, and Rafael’s ex-wife, Petra, | 而拉斐尔的前妻 佩特拉 |
[00:10] | intentionally inseminated herself | 故意给自己授精了 |
[00:12] | because she still loves Rafael, | 因为她仍然爱着拉斐尔 |
[00:14] | and they’ve been getting closer. | 他们的关系也越来越亲密 |
[00:15] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧的剧情啊 |
[00:18] | well, imagine this: | 想想这个 |
[00:19] | we have not one, but two crime lords on the loose. | 在逃的犯罪头目不止一个 而是两个 |
[00:21] | First, Rose aka Sin Rostro | 第一位 萝丝 也就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:24] | aka Luisa’s great love. | 也是路易莎的真爱 |
[00:26] | Do you remember what we got that first time that we were together? | 你还记得我们第一次在一起吃了什么吗 |
[00:28] | Powdered donuts from the vending machine. | 自动售货机里的甜甜圈 |
[00:31] | And Rafael has just learned | 拉斐尔也刚刚发现 |
[00:32] | that his mother, Elena, | 他妈妈埃琳娜 |
[00:33] | is the international crime boss known as Mutter. | 就是名为穆特[母亲]的犯罪首脑 |
[00:35] | And they were both fighting over this chip. | 她们都在抢这个芯片 |
[00:37] | Do you even want to know what’s on the chip inside? | 你想知道那芯片里面都有什么吗 |
[00:39] | All of the faces Sin Rostro changed. | 西恩·罗斯特拉整容过的所有的脸 |
[00:42] | And as for our Jane, | 而我们的简 |
[00:43] | Well, she’s trying to juggle being a mommy | 她一面努力当个好妈妈 |
[00:45] | with her dreams of becoming a writer of romance. | 一面又要实现当浪漫小说家的梦想 |
[00:47] | So, she enrolled in grad school and was studying | 她念了研究生 |
[00:49] | under Professor Jonathan Chavez, | 在乔纳森·切瓦兹教授的指导下学习 |
[00:51] | who she might’ve just had a sexy dream about, | 而她刚刚做了个跟他有关的春梦 |
[00:54] | So let’s see what’s up with that. | 来看看接下来发生了什么吧 |
[00:57] | Jane Villanueva grew up in a house with three women, | 简·维兰纽瓦在有三个女人的家里长大 |
[01:01] | one bathroom… | 一个卫生间 |
[01:05] | and no boundaries. | 没有界线 |
[01:06] | Abuela, mom’s in a rush, remember? | 外婆 妈妈很着急 记得吗 |
[01:08] | She’s got that interview. | 她有个面试 |
[01:09] | Actually, I cancelled. | 事实上 我取消了 |
[01:10] | I just don’t want to be a dance teacher. | 我不想当舞蹈老师 |
[01:15] | – Gross, get it out, get it out! – Oh, Janie. | -太恶心了 快弄掉 弄掉 -简妮 |
[01:17] | – I’m sorry. – Maybe we wouldn’t have to share a bathroom | -抱歉 -如果你有固定工作 |
[01:19] | if you got a regular job. | 或许我们就不必共享卫生间了 |
[01:21] | But there are some lines | 但是有些界线 |
[01:22] | that should never be crossed. | 你是不能跨过的 |
[01:24] | I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉 我不应该那样说 |
[01:27] | No, I-it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:32] | It’s just not easy to give up on my dream, that’s all. | 只是放弃我的梦想没那么容易 |
[01:36] | It never is. | 从未容易过 |
[01:37] | You can’t just say you had a dream, I need details. | 你不能只说你做了个梦 我需要细节 |
[01:41] | I don’t remember anything specific. | 我不记得具体的事情 |
[01:45] | – Yeah, I call bull. – Enough! | -我才不信 -够了 |
[01:47] | I have to draw the line somewhere, | 我得划清界线 |
[01:48] | and telling my mom the ins and outs | 让我妈妈知道 |
[01:49] | of my sex fantasy is definitely crossing it. | 问我春梦的细节绝对是越界了 |
[01:51] | Did you say ins and outs? | 你说了细节[进进出出]吗 |
[01:54] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:55] | – What, are you 15? – Maybe. | -你才十五岁吗 -可能吧 |
[01:57] | So, you gonna go for it? | 那你要上吗 |
[01:59] | With Professor Chavez? | 和切瓦兹教授吗 |
[02:00] | Mom, h-he’s my advisor. | 妈妈 他是我的导师 |
[02:02] | It wouldn’t be appropriate. | 这不合适 |
[02:04] | Then why’d you put on lipstick to go meet with him? | 那你为什么见他还要涂口红 |
[02:06] | What’s that shade called, | 那叫什么颜色来着 |
[02:07] | lusty virgin? | “放荡的处女” |
[02:09] | Coming, Mateo, and guess what? | 来了 马特奥 你猜怎么着 |
[02:11] | Your grandmother’s a bigger baby than you. | 你外婆比你更像个小孩 |
[02:19] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[02:21] | Hey, so Diego finally texted me back, | 蒂亚哥终于回我短信了 |
[02:24] | and he can meet the day after tomorrow at 4:00. | 他说后天四点可以见面 |
[02:27] | Could Rafael watch the baby? | 拉斐尔能照看宝宝吗 |
[02:28] | Ah, he’s got meetings and I… I’m teaching. | 他要开会 我要上课 |
[02:31] | Sorry, I mean if I want to get on the schedule, | 抱歉 但是如果我想排上日程 |
[02:33] | I have to kiss the ring. | 我得表示尊重 |
[02:35] | Yeah, of course, I’ll text Chepa. | 当然 我会给琪帕发短信 |
[02:36] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[02:39] | Mom, he wants to do this for you. | 妈妈 他想为你做这一切 |
[02:42] | Come on, it’s sweet. | 别这样 很贴心的 |
[02:44] | Xiomara, | 希尔玛拉 |
[02:44] | meet your 40 and fabulous glam squad. | 迎接你的四十岁还有这超棒的巨星阵容吧 |
[02:49] | My hair stylist, Shalisha. | 我的发型设计师 莎莉莎 |
[02:53] | My costume designer, Marina. | 我的服装设计师 玛丽娜 |
[02:58] | And your photographer, Alejandra. | 还有你的摄影师 亚力杭德拉 |
[03:02] | Nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:05] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[03:06] | I thought I was getting my picture taken. | 我以为我只是拍张照 |
[03:08] | I didn’t know this was gonna be a big production. | 没想到这是个大制作 |
[03:09] | Getting one’s picture taken is always a big production. | 拍照永远都是大制作 |
[03:12] | Besides, we need wonderful images to put up | 而且 我们需要在你的生日派对上 |
[03:14] | at your birthday party. | 展示你美好的形象 |
[03:15] | Which we agreed to keep small. | 我们说好了办个小派对 |
[03:17] | Agreed. A small birthday blowout! | 同意 小型的生日盛宴 |
[03:19] | Now, pick a dress. | 现在选条裙子 |
[03:23] | They’re a bit… | 这些裙子有点 |
[03:24] | – Breathtaking? – Much. | -美得窒息吗 -过了 |
[03:26] | Do you have anything shorter, less foufy? | 你有短点 不那么臃肿的裙子吗 |
[03:29] | I’ll make them short and non-foufy. | 我来把它变短 不那么臃肿 |
[03:34] | Shoot… | 该死 |
[03:35] | Chepa can’t babysit. | 琪帕不能照顾孩子 |
[03:37] | You need a babysitter? | 你需要保姆吗 |
[03:38] | Say no more, I will do it. | 不用说了 我来 |
[03:41] | Uh, well, that’s a really nice offer, dad, | 你真好 爸爸 |
[03:43] | but you’ve only changed, like, one diaper in your life. | 但是你这辈子就只换过一次尿布 |
[03:45] | That’s all it took for me to master the skill. | 那足够使我掌握这项技能了 |
[03:47] | Yeah, but you don’t have a car seat. | 但是你没有安全座椅 |
[03:48] | Marina, call production and have them buy me | 玛丽娜 给制片打电话让他们给我买一个 |
[03:50] | the world’s finest car seat. | 全世界最棒的安全座椅 |
[03:51] | Yeah, but dad, Mateo’s crawling now, | 好吧 但是爸爸 马特奥现在会爬了 |
[03:54] | so he’s super fast. | 他超级快 |
[03:55] | Jane, do you doubt my babysitting skills? | 简 你怀疑我照顾小孩的能力吗 |
[03:57] | Because you have asked me to watch Mateo before. | 你以前可是让我照顾过马特奥 |
[03:59] | Only to be nice, | 只是为了表示友好 |
[04:01] | and only when she knew he wasn’t available. | 而且是她知道他没空的时候 |
[04:03] | – That’s true. – Then it’s settled. | -确实 -那就这么定了 |
[04:05] | And that’s when Mateo said his first word. | 那时马特奥开口说了第一个词 |
[04:07] | No. | 不 |
[04:08] | Well, Jane wished he had, but he didn’t, | 好吧 简希望他这么说 但是并没有 |
[04:11] | so instead she had to say… | 所以她不得不说 |
[04:12] | Yes? | 好吧 |
[04:20] | A little more, though. | 再放开一点 |
[04:22] | Sorry, I’m trying. | 抱歉 我在努力 |
[04:24] | Xiomara, what’s wrong? | 希尔玛拉 怎么了 |
[04:25] | Is it the lighting? | 是灯光的问题吗 |
[04:26] | Because I can assure you your skin is as luminous as mine. | 我可以向你保证你的皮肤和我一样光彩照人 |
[04:30] | No, I-it’s not that. | 不 不是那个 |
[04:32] | Take five, Alejandra. | 休息五分钟 亚力杭德拉 |
[04:35] | What’s going on? Talk to me. | 怎么了 跟我说说 |
[04:38] | It’s just all this 40 and fabulous stuff. | 我都四十了还穿这身花哨的行头 |
[04:42] | I never thought I’d be 40 and teaching the whip/nae nae | 我从没想过自己四十岁时还要去教一群 |
[04:44] | to a bunch of seven-year-olds. | 七岁的小孩唱什么洗脑神曲 |
[04:46] | Hey, stop. | 别说了 |
[04:47] | I promise you’re going to have fun at the party. | 我保证你在派对上会很开心的 |
[04:49] | I have a wonderful surprise for you. | 我有个很棒的惊喜给你 |
[04:53] | Surprise, surprise. | 号外 号外 |
[04:54] | More mayhem at the Marbella. | 玛贝拉酒店爆发新骚乱 |
[04:55] | I’m standing in front of the boutique Miami hotel | 我正站在这家迈阿密精品酒店门前 |
[04:57] | run by the rakish Rafael Solano | 目前由放荡不羁的拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[04:59] | and his glamorous ex-wife Petra | 和他迷人的前妻佩特拉掌管 |
[05:00] | because this very hotel | 因为这座酒店 |
[05:02] | is now believed to be associated with two major players | 被认为与迈阿密毒品交易的两大毒枭 |
[05:05] | in the Miami drug trade. | 有所关联 |
[05:06] | Okay, I get the point. | 好了 我明白了 |
[05:08] | We’re at 40% capacity. | 我们的入住率只有百分之四十 |
[05:09] | Events are getting cancelled. | 酒店的活动正不断被取消 |
[05:11] | Then I’ll float us again this month. | 那我这个月再筹点钱 |
[05:12] | It’s a bigger problem than that, and you know it. | 问题比那要严重得多 你知道的 |
[05:15] | Look, Jane and Mateo are here, i got to call you back. | 听着 简和马特奥来了 我晚点打给你 |
[05:22] | – What time did he get up from his nap? – Uh, 1:30. | -他午睡几点钟醒的 -一点半吧 |
[05:24] | 1:30. All right, so I’ll put him down at 4:30. | 一点半 好的 我四点半再哄他睡觉 |
[05:28] | You look really nice. | 你看上去真不错 |
[05:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:32] | Okay, bye, Mateo. | 好了 再见 马特奥 |
[05:36] | Hey, where’d you say you were going? | 你说你要去哪儿来着 |
[05:37] | Oh, I’m just, uh, going to meet with my thesis advisor | 就是去见论文导师一趟 |
[05:40] | to go over my reading tonight. | 让他检查一遍我今晚的朗读 |
[05:43] | Hope you get lucky with your advisor. | 希望你能和你的导师滚床单 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[05:47] | I said, good luck with your advisor. | 我说祝你和导师见面一切顺利 |
[05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:51] | Which brings us here, now, | 镜头转向这里 此刻 |
[05:53] | to jane and the dreamy Professor Jonathan Chavez. | 转向简和她想入非非的乔纳森·切瓦兹教授 |
[05:57] | So, I think you’re in great shape for the reading. | 我觉得你已经为朗读做好充分准备了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I just have a few last minute notes, | 我只是做了几处临时的批注 |
[06:02] | mostly concerning the male character. | 大部分与男性角色有关 |
[06:04] | Okay, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[06:06] | Great, in this next pass, | 好极了 在下一段 |
[06:08] | I want you to really drill down on him. | 我希望你深入发掘这个角色 |
[06:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I will, um, drill down on him. | 好 好 我会…深入发掘他 |
[06:14] | You know, what makes him specific? | 是什么让他如此特别 |
[06:19] | You know, what makes him sexy? | 什么让他如此性感 |
[06:25] | Why is she willing to cross the line for him? | 她为什么愿意为他突破底线 |
[06:28] | Does that make sense? | 那样有道理吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah, definitely. | 是的 当然 |
[06:31] | I have marked a few places here. | 我标出了几个地方 |
[06:38] | Are you hot? | 你热吗 |
[06:41] | The ac’s out. | 空调坏了 |
[06:44] | Anyway, you get what I’m saying, right? | 总之 你明白我在说什么了吧 |
[06:47] | Get to who this guy is… underneath. | 去发掘这个男人 深入地… |
[06:50] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[06:50] | I… I’ll really get underneath him… | 我 我会深入发掘他… |
[06:56] | …with the writing. | 用我的笔 |
[06:57] | And speaking of getting underneath… | 说到深入发掘… |
[07:00] | This is taking too long. | 这样花的时间太长了 |
[07:01] | IT’s working as fast as they can. | 技术人员已经竭尽全力了 |
[07:03] | You recall a chip was found embedded in Michael’s leg. | 你还记得迈克尔的腿上藏了枚芯片吧 |
[07:06] | We need to bring in another team. | 我们需要再调来一支队伍 |
[07:07] | No. We keep the circle small. | 不 我们要保持小规模办案 |
[07:09] | Rose and Elena can’t find out we have the chip. | 萝丝和埃琳娜不能知道我们拿到了芯片 |
[07:11] | It’s the only way we can use it to draw them out. | 只有利用它才能把她们引出来 |
[07:16] | Barnett. | 巴内特 |
[07:17] | What are you wearing? | 你现在穿着什么呢 |
[07:19] | Well, I’m at the office, so… | 我在办公室 所以… |
[07:22] | So the boxy, gray jacket? | 就是直筒 灰色夹克咯 |
[07:26] | Yes, I’m actually in the middle of something. | 是的 其实我现在有点事 |
[07:30] | Are you working on my case? | 你在处理我的案子吗 |
[07:32] | I can’t confirm that. | 我不能说 |
[07:34] | Uh, can I get back to you later? | 我能一会儿再联系你吗 |
[07:36] | Does that mean that I’m gonna see you later? | 也就是说我一会儿能见到你吗 |
[07:38] | – Yes. – Interesting. | -是的 -有意思 |
[07:40] | Okay, well, then just text me when you’re on your way over. | 好吧 你过来的时候给我发个短信 |
[07:42] | Susanna. IT’s got something. | 苏珊娜 技术人员有新进展 |
[07:45] | You’ve made no progress. | 你没有新进展 |
[07:46] | No progress on the chip. | 芯片是暂时没有进展 |
[07:48] | I did find something else. | 不过我的确有所发现 |
[07:50] | We’ve been using facial recognition software | 我们利用面部识别软件 |
[07:52] | to analyze pictures we found at Elena’s house. | 对埃琳娜家中发现的照片进行了分析 |
[07:55] | This is her with her stepdaughter, Clara. | 这是她和她的继女 克拉拉 |
[08:00] | If you measure the distance between her eyes, | 如果你测量出她两眼的间距 |
[08:02] | age her up… | 增加她的年龄 |
[08:06] | …change the hair color… | 改变她的发色 |
[08:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[08:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[08:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[08:14] | Sorry, here you go. | 抱歉 这回好了 |
[08:17] | It’s Rose. | 是萝丝 |
[08:18] | Elena is Rose’s stepmother? | 埃琳娜是萝丝的继母 |
[08:20] | The revelation was unlikely, | 真相的揭露往往令人难以置信 |
[08:22] | but so was his presence there. | 正如他的突然出现 |
[08:24] | The stranger she passed so many times without stopping, | 这个无数次与她擦肩而过却从未停留的陌生人 |
[08:27] | he gave his name, Armando. | 他说出了他的名字 阿曼多 |
[08:29] | “So we’re no longer strangers.” | “我们不再是陌生人了” |
[08:31] | And then he smiled, revealing one front tooth | 然后他笑了 露出了那颗 |
[08:34] | that was ever so slightly longer than the other, | 稍显突出的门牙 |
[08:36] | which she fixated on a little too long. | 她早已对此深深着迷 |
[08:38] | But what else could she do? | 但她还能做什么呢 |
[08:40] | She was overwhelmed, | 她不知所措 |
[08:41] | and more so when he moved closer | 而当他慢慢靠近 直接问她 |
[08:43] | and asked her point blank, ‘what do you want?’ | “你想要什么”的时候 她更是如此 |
[08:45] | And he was no longer a stranger, | 他不再是一个陌生人 |
[08:47] | and there was that tooth, | 那颗牙是那么诱人 |
[08:48] | So what else could she say but, | 她又能说些什么呢 除了那句 |
[08:49] | “I want you, Jonathan.” | “我想要你 乔纳森” |
[08:54] | Wait, did she just say… | 等等 她刚才是不是说… |
[08:55] | I mean Armando. | 我是说阿曼多 |
[09:03] | He probably didn’t even notice. | 他说不定都没注意到 |
[09:04] | How could he not notice? | 他怎么可能没注意到 |
[09:05] | You guys noticed, and it’s not even your name. | 你们都听到了 而且还不是你们的名字 |
[09:09] | Stay cool. | 保持镇定 |
[09:12] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I really think that last pass helped. | 我真觉得最后一段起了作用 |
[09:17] | Okay, maybe he didn’t notice. | 好吧 说不定他真没注意到 |
[09:18] | Thanks, great. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[09:19] | I especially like the addition of the Jonathan character. | 我特别喜欢你加入的乔纳森这个角色 |
[09:23] | Seems like a great guy. | 感觉是个不错的人 |
[09:27] | What kind of wink? | 怎么眨眼的 |
[09:28] | You know, he closed and then opened his eye. | 先闭眼再睁眼呗 |
[09:31] | Like in a, “You’re funny, kiddo,” kind of way | 感觉是在说”你真搞笑 孩子” |
[09:33] | or like, “I heard what you did there, | 还是”我听到你说了什么 |
[09:37] | and we’ll follow up on this later.” | “我们之后再继续” |
[09:38] | I don’t know, like somewhere in between. | 我不知道 感觉在两者之间 |
[09:42] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[09:44] | A bowl of marbles? | 一碗玻璃球 |
[09:46] | This place is a death trap. | 这屋简直布满死亡陷阱 |
[09:47] | Which is why we’re baby-proofing. | 所以我们才来检查这里对宝宝安不安全 |
[09:49] | Here, give those to me, I’ll take them to his room. | 来 给我 我拿去他房间 |
[09:51] | Oh, so, is professor hottie even single? | 所以 帅哥教授是单身吗 |
[09:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[09:56] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[09:57] | A little online stalking shows a recent divorce. | 我上网查了一下发现他最近刚离婚 |
[10:00] | So, just go for it. | 那就上啊 |
[10:01] | What do you mean, “Go for it”? | 什么叫”那就上啊” |
[10:03] | But there’s a line, mom. | 但我们之间有一个界限 妈 |
[10:05] | Like a clear line. He’s my professor. | 很明确的界限 他是我的教授 |
[10:08] | And I don’t even know if he’s open to it. | 而且我都不知道他能不能接受这种事 |
[10:10] | That’s because you’re not paying attention to the signs. | 那是因为你没有注意他的暗示 |
[10:12] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[10:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | Ma? | 妈 |
[10:20] | It’s nothing, I-I-I, um, I just overreacted. | 没什么 我…我反应过激了 |
[10:23] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[10:24] | It should be noted that | 该说明的是 |
[10:25] | Jane knew exactly what that was. | 简很清楚那是什么 |
[10:27] | For Xiomara. I think you should marry her. | 送给希尔玛拉 我认为你应该娶她 |
[10:31] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[10:33] | You know something about this. What is it? | 你知道这是怎么回事吧 快说 |
[10:35] | Mom, do you really want to know? | 妈 你真的想知道吗 |
[10:36] | Yes. | 想 |
[10:39] | I heard Liliana give the ring to dad. | 我听到莉莉安娜把戒指给爸爸了 |
[10:42] | Said to propose to you. | 让他向你求婚 |
[10:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:46] | So, I take it that’d be a yes? | 所以 我想你是同意对吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah. Oh… | 当然 |
[10:49] | I think we’re finally ready. | 我想我们终于准备好了 |
[10:53] | Oh, this must be the surprise he was hinting about. | 这肯定是他一直暗示要给我的惊喜 |
[10:56] | I feel so bad for giving him such a hard time. | 我一直为难他 感觉好对不起他 |
[11:00] | Take it off. Hurry. | 拿下来 快 |
[11:02] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[11:07] | – Hey, dad. – You’re early. | -你好 爸 -你提早回来了 |
[11:09] | Yes, my… | 对 我的… |
[11:10] | My scenes got moved. | 我的戏改拍了 |
[11:12] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:13] | You got us. | 被你抓住了 |
[11:14] | We’re baby-proofing the apartment. | 来检查一下公寓对小孩安不安全 |
[11:16] | You know Jane, such a worrywart. | 你也知道简 就喜欢瞎担心 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah, my first solo adventure with Matelio. | 对 我第一次独自带马特里奥 |
[11:22] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[11:24] | Oh, fist bump. My bad. | 顶拳 我的错 |
[11:30] | You didn’t blow it up. | 你没炸开拳 |
[11:30] | You always blow it up. | 你一直都会炸开拳的 |
[11:32] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:33] | Plus, obviously, you have something in your hand. | 而且 很明显你手里有东西 |
[11:39] | We found the ring. | 我们发现了戒指 |
[11:46] | I was saving it for a special occasion. | 我本想留到特别的日子的 |
[11:49] | It’s the closest thing I have to a family heirloom. | 这是最算得上传家宝的东西了 |
[11:51] | I want you to have it, | 我想把它给你 |
[11:53] | Jane. | 简 |
[12:02] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[12:06] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[12:07] | Okay, uh, a little bad news, | 好 有个坏消息 |
[12:09] | but I need you to stay calm. | 但我需要你冷静 |
[12:11] | In the history of time, | 有史以来 |
[12:12] | has telling anyone to stay calm actually helped them stay calm? | 什么时候告诉别人冷静真的管用了 |
[12:15] | I just get word the Hillcroft-Stanton wedding | 我刚听说希尔克罗夫特和斯坦顿的婚礼 |
[12:17] | is being moved to a different hotel. | 要改去另一个酒店举行 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:21] | B-because of that web site? | 就因为那个网站吗 |
[12:22] | Rafael, this is a huge wedding, | 拉斐尔 这婚礼可是大事 |
[12:24] | and it’s in two weeks. | 而且两周后就要举行了 |
[12:25] | If they move, everyone will know why. | 如果他们换酒店 大家都会知道原因的 |
[12:27] | – Their friends will follow. – I know, I know, stay… | -他们朋友也会走 -我明白 保持冷 |
[12:29] | Don’t say it! | 不许说 |
[12:30] | I wasn’t. | 我没要说那个词 |
[12:31] | Stay… paying attention. | 保持…注意听 |
[12:33] | Look, please… | 拜托… |
[12:35] | I know Izzie Hillcroft a little from, | 我和伊兹·希尔克罗夫特有点熟 |
[12:39] | you know, back in the day. | 过去的交情 |
[12:43] | She’s having an art opening tomorrow. | 她明天有一场艺术展开幕 |
[12:44] | I’ll go, | 我去 |
[12:45] | assure her the hotel is safe, that this is all behind us, | 向她保证酒店很安全 事情都过去了 |
[12:48] | and, you know, charm her a little. | 然后再勾引一下她 |
[12:53] | You really think you can charm a woman about to get married? | 你真的觉得你能勾引一个要结婚的女人吗 |
[12:57] | It worked with you. | 在你身上就管用啊 |
[12:58] | True, for the record. | 我证明 这是真的 |
[13:00] | You recall their first meeting, | 记得他们第一次相遇吗 |
[13:01] | the night she got engaged. | 她订婚那晚 |
[13:08] | So, listen, I’d love to take you out. | 所以 听着 我想带你出去约会 |
[13:12] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[13:13] | Yeah, for now. | 对 暂时而已 |
[13:18] | How’s Saturday? | 周六怎么样 |
[13:21] | I… have to get this. | 我…得接电话 |
[13:23] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[13:24] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:30] | Say yes. | 说好 |
[13:34] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:40] | Hi, mother, everything all right? | 你好 妈 一切都好吗 |
[13:44] | Yes, he proposed. | 对 他求婚了 |
[13:47] | But I think I might just have caught a much bigger fish. | 但我想我刚可能钓到了一条更大的鱼 |
[13:50] | And speaking of trying to catch a big fish… | 说到要抓大鱼… |
[13:52] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[13:56] | Do-do you need a minute? | 你要歇一会吗 |
[13:57] | I need a lifetime. | 我想歇一辈子 |
[13:59] | Elena was Rose’s stepmother? | 埃琳娜是萝丝的继母 |
[14:01] | I… Ah… | 我… |
[14:02] | What a screwed up family relationship. | 我们家这关系也太扭曲了 |
[14:11] | So, what, Elena married my father | 所以 埃琳娜和我爸结婚 |
[14:14] | and then when he divorced her, she sent Rose in to marry him | 然后他甩了她 她就让萝丝来和他结婚 |
[14:16] | and use the hotel as a front? | 好利用酒店当犯罪幌子吗 |
[14:18] | It’s pretty much what we’re thinking. | 我们差不多就是这么想的 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:21] | It’s just so inappropriate. | 这太不合适了 |
[14:26] | I mean, where are the boundaries, you know? | 人伦界限都去哪了 |
[14:29] | Oh, god, it’s just… It’s so insane. | 天啊 这…简直疯了 |
[14:31] | It’s hard to believe, but then again there’s Joey. | 这很难令人相信 不过乔伊也在那 |
[14:36] | Uh, Joey. Who’s-who’s Joey? | 乔伊 谁是乔伊 |
[14:38] | Luisa, do you know this man? | 路易莎 你认识这个男人吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:42] | He drove me and Rose a few times. | 他载过我和萝丝几次 |
[14:46] | Do you know how to get in touch with him? | 你知道怎么联系他吗 |
[14:48] | And from one secret mission to… | 从一个秘密任务跳到… |
[14:50] | Operation suss out whether or not Professor Chavez | 另一项行动 调查切瓦兹教授是否 |
[14:52] | might be receptive to a relationship | 能够接受和简一起 |
[14:54] | between two consenting adults, one of whom is Jane. | 发展一段成年人间的感情 |
[14:57] | Jane, hey. | 简 你好 |
[14:58] | Hey, uh, so I just finished teaching my class, | 我才上完课 |
[15:00] | and I thought I’d come by and say hi. | 我想过来打个招呼 |
[15:02] | I just read your last chapter. | 我刚刚看完你最新的一章 |
[15:03] | Do you want to go over it? | 你想和我过一遍吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, yeah, I’d love to. | 我很愿意 |
[15:06] | Oh, he’s moving over. | 他要挪地方了 |
[15:07] | Go sit by him before he gets up. | 在他起来之前快坐在他旁边 |
[15:10] | It’s really coming along. | 真的挺好的 |
[15:11] | I mean, I-I’m loving the forbidden love theme. | 我喜欢禁忌之恋的主题 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Did he just scooch closer? | 他刚刚是不是挪近了点 |
[15:18] | He did, he did. | 他有 他有 |
[15:19] | That’s definitely a good sign. | 这绝对是一个好的信号 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I don’t think you need this part here. | 我认为这部分有点多余 |
[15:23] | I would just jump right into the juicy stuff. | 是我的话 会直接进入激情戏 |
[15:25] | Okay, your move, Jane. | 换你出招了 简 |
[15:27] | Kick this operation into high gear. | 开足马力行动吧 |
[15:29] | Move closer. | 靠近一些 |
[15:31] | Actually, this is making me feel a little pervy. | 事实上 我觉得这种旁白有点变态 |
[15:33] | Take it away, Jane. | 换你上了 简 |
[15:34] | Okay, subtle sign back. | 好了 婉约地也给他点暗示 |
[15:36] | Some light physical contact. | 一些轻微的肢体接触 |
[15:38] | Just show him I’m open, | 让他看到我是愿意的 |
[15:40] | and we’ll see if he moves or not. | 看看他是不是会接招 |
[15:41] | Okay, almost there. | 快了 |
[15:43] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[15:47] | And I wouldn’t-I wouldn’t give this away here. | 这里 是我的话不会开门见山 |
[15:50] | I would allude to it, instead. | 而是会更加含蓄 |
[15:52] | Okay. What if he doesn’t feel it? | 好吧 如果他没感觉呢 |
[15:55] | You know what, let me get you your own copy | 知道吗 我把你的原稿给你 |
[15:57] | so you can take notes. | 好让你记笔记 |
[16:00] | So, pretty clear sign. He’s not interested. | 很明显的信号 他对我不感兴趣 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I wanted to ask you something. | 我之前想问你一些事情 |
[16:04] | I-I hope I’m not crossing a line here. | 我希望我没有太过分 |
[16:07] | Go ahead. He’s going to ask me out. | 问吧 他要约我出去 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I saw your dad at the reading, | 我在读书会上看到了你的爸爸 |
[16:12] | and my mom is a huge fan of his telenovelas. | 我妈妈是他演的肥皂剧的粉丝 |
[16:16] | Ooh, that’s a blow. | 这事算是吹了 |
[16:18] | So, I was wondering if… | 我在想可不可以… |
[16:20] | it’s not too inconvenient to, | 找个不添麻烦的时候 |
[16:21] | maybe we could visit the set some time with you. | 可以让你带我们一起参观片场 |
[16:25] | Okay, at least he wants you there. | 至少他还想让你和他一起去 |
[16:27] | Yeah, totally. | 完全没问题 |
[16:29] | That’s really easy for me to organize. | 我来安排 很方便的 |
[16:30] | I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[16:31] | Enough. I’m back. | 好了 我回来了 |
[16:33] | Okay, a date with Professor Chavez | 与切瓦兹教授的约会 |
[16:35] | and… his mother. | 还有…他的母亲 |
[16:37] | Still, it’s a start. | 至少是一个良好的开端 |
[16:38] | For starters, just stay on point. | 首先 开门见山说重点 |
[16:40] | You are not affiliated in any way with anything drug-related. | 你完完全全与毒品什么的没有一点关系 |
[16:43] | You’ve had no relationship | 你已经超过二十年 |
[16:45] | with your mother for over 20 years. | 没有和你的母亲联系了 |
[16:46] | Got it, shh, there she is. | 知道了 别说了 她在那里 |
[16:49] | Izzie. | 伊兹 |
[16:52] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:53] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:56] | Okay, look, I’m sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[16:57] | to just show up here like this, | 就这样不请自来 |
[16:58] | and I get how you might think poorly of me | 我也明白你可能会轻视我 |
[17:00] | given that my family’s been in the news… | 毕竟我家里的事上了新闻… |
[17:02] | Ooh, you? | 你是说你 |
[17:03] | This isn’t about you. It’s about her. | 这事与你无关 是和她有关 |
[17:06] | After the news reports, I realized that Petra | 新闻报道过后 我意识到佩特拉 |
[17:09] | is affiliated with the Marbella again. | 又和玛贝拉扯上关系了 |
[17:13] | I’m-I’m sorry, have-have we met? | 抱歉 我们见过吗 |
[17:16] | Once, about five years ago. | 差不多五年前 见过一面 |
[17:18] | I was working as a barista and you flipped out on me | 当时我是咖啡师 不小心把咖啡洒了 |
[17:22] | when I accidentally spilled coffee. | 你暴跳如雷 没给我好脸色 |
[17:24] | Ooh, and I got fired. | 还害我被解雇了 |
[17:28] | I… M-m-maybe you were just, uh… | 我…或许你只是… |
[17:30] | – confusing me with someone else. – Yeah. | -认错了人了 -是啊 |
[17:31] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[17:34] | Izzie Hillcroft. | 你是伊兹·希尔克罗夫特 |
[17:36] | No, that’s what you said to me. | 不 当时你是那么对我说的 |
[17:39] | On the bright side, | 往好的地方想 |
[17:40] | it inspired one of my best works. | 它激发了我创造了最好的作品之一 |
[17:44] | I call it, “The Trophy Wife”. | 我把它称为 “花瓶妻子” |
[17:49] | Available for purchase, of course, | 当然 可以购买的 |
[17:51] | just like the best of them. | 就像花瓶妻子一样 |
[17:56] | Do you remember that time she was talking about? | 你还记得她说的那件事吗 |
[17:58] | No, but I-I’m sure Izzie provoked it by-by… | 不 但我确定是伊兹挑起的 因为… |
[18:04] | Not knowing your name. | 因为她不知道你的名字 |
[18:05] | I can fix this. | 我可以解决这件事 |
[18:06] | I will fix this. | 我会解决这件事 |
[18:13] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[18:15] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[18:16] | Okay, I-I-I just want you to remember that he’s crawling. | 我只希望你记得他会爬了 |
[18:18] | Okay, and he’s a lot faster than you’d expect. | 他比你想象的还要快 |
[18:21] | – So, if you put him down… – I won’t put him down. | -如果你把他放下… -我不会的 |
[18:23] | No, you can put him down, okay, | 不 你可以把他放下 |
[18:25] | just remember that he’s fast. | 就记住他爬得很快 |
[18:28] | And also he likes to grab everything. | 他看见什么都喜欢去抓 |
[18:31] | That’s the reason why we put the glass marbles away. | 所以我们把玻璃球碗收起来了 |
[18:33] | Dad, are you even listening to me? | 爸爸 你在听我说吗 |
[18:35] | Jane, I got this, I promise. | 简 我可以的 我发誓 |
[18:36] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[18:39] | And you actually left? | 你真的走了 |
[18:41] | I swear, I’m in the car driving. | 我发誓 我开着车呢 |
[18:43] | I mean, I did make him swear not to text, or tweet. | 我让他答应我别发短信或者发推特 |
[18:46] | – Oh, are you there? – A-almost. | -你到了吗 -快到了 |
[18:47] | Okay, good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[18:49] | Remember, you are an amazing performer, | 记住 你是一位杰出的表演家 |
[18:51] | and they would be lucky to have you, | 能请到你是他们的运气 |
[18:53] | so don’t take no for an answer. | 所以不要接受别人否定的答复 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, the answer is no. | 很遗憾 答案是否定的 |
[18:58] | Look, I know my last couple of shows | 听着 我知道我最近的几场表演 |
[19:00] | haven’t been huge sellouts. | 不是非常卖座 |
[19:01] | That’s not the problem. | 这不是问题所在 |
[19:03] | Look, I get that family drama happens, | 听着 我知道家家都有本难念的经 |
[19:05] | and now you got a grandkid and all, | 你也有一个外孙什么的要照顾 |
[19:07] | but you’ve just cancelled too many times. | 但你取消太多次了 |
[19:10] | It just doesn’t seem like | 看起来像是 |
[19:10] | singing is your priority anymore. | 唱歌不再是你最看重的事了 |
[19:18] | And speaking of priorities… | 说到看重的事 |
[19:20] | You have one unread message from Xiomara. | 有一条来自希尔玛拉的未读信息 |
[19:22] | Read messages. | 朗读短信 |
[19:24] | Jane, it’s mom. | 简 我是妈妈 |
[19:25] | Here’s a screenshot of dad’s tweets. | 这是你爸的推特截图 |
[19:27] | Are you with him? | 你在他身边吗 |
[19:27] | See tweets below. | 快看下面的截图 |
[19:29] | Ten minutes looking for the perfect shoes to compliment my eyes. | 花了十分钟去找双靓鞋来搭我的电眼 |
[19:32] | Shoe emoji. | 鞋子的表情 |
[19:33] | Huffing happy face emoji. | 开心的表情 |
[19:34] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[19:35] | Seriously? | 这是真的吗 |
[19:36] | On the phone with my agent, fielding multiple offers. | 跟经纪人通电话 处理各种邀约 |
[19:39] | #whatwillrodonext. | #罗罗接下来要做的事 |
[19:41] | See no evil monkey emoji. | 猴子非礼勿视的表情 |
[19:43] | Exfoliating. | 去角质中 |
[19:44] | #loofa | #丝瓜络 |
[19:45] | Trying on all my fedoras. | 试戴我所有的费朵拉帽 |
[19:46] | #hideinahat | #帽里躲猫猫 |
[19:49] | You can understand Jane’s alarm, right? | 你能理解简为何感觉如临大敌 对吧 |
[19:51] | Because if Rogelio was talking to his agent, | 因为假如罗格里奥正在和他经纪人讲话 |
[19:53] | and trying on fedoras, and exfoliating, | 在试戴费朵拉帽 在去角质 |
[19:55] | Then who the hell was watching Mateo? | 那到底谁在照看马特奥 |
[19:57] | Where’s Matelio? | 马特里奥在哪儿 |
[19:59] | There he is. | 在这儿啊 |
[20:01] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:02] | It’s good to have a friend | 能有一个和我对生活 |
[20:03] | with the same zest for life that I have. | 怀有同等热情的小伙伴真是太好了 |
[20:06] | You want to know my secret? | 你想知道我的秘密吗 |
[20:07] | I’m going to propose to your grandma | 我准备向你外婆求婚 |
[20:09] | at her birthday party. | 就在她生日派对的时候 |
[20:11] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:13] | You want to see the diamond? | 你想看钻石吗 |
[20:20] | After you and I part, I’m taking it to get set. | 等照顾完你 我就去把钻石镶入戒指里 |
[20:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:26] | It’s not too big, right? | 这算不上大钻石 是吧 |
[20:27] | I have a little cash flow problem, | 我的财政出了点小问题 |
[20:29] | but it’s beautiful, no? | 但这很美啊 不是吗 |
[20:31] | Where is the diamond? | 钻石在哪 |
[20:33] | There it is. | 在这 |
[20:35] | Where is the diamond? | 钻石在哪 |
[20:36] | There it is. | 在这 |
[20:41] | Hello, Jane. | 喂 简 |
[20:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[20:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:44] | Apparently, you’re picking out shoes, | 很显然 你正在挑鞋子 |
[20:46] | and exfoliating, and… | 还在去角质 而且… |
[20:47] | No, I’m not. | 不是啊 |
[20:48] | Dad, I read all your tweets. | 爸 我看了你的推特了 |
[20:49] | My tweets? | 我的推特 |
[20:50] | Those were pre-arranged publicity tweets. | 那些是事先编辑好的宣传推特 |
[20:52] | I have been unfairly maligned. | 我真是躺着也中枪 |
[20:55] | Now can I go back to watching my grandson? | 我能继续照看我的乖孙了吗 |
[20:58] | Yes, of course. I’m so sorry. | 当然了 我很抱歉 |
[21:00] | We’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[21:02] | Now, where were we? | 好 咱们聊到哪儿了 |
[21:03] | We were admiring the diamond… | 我们正在称赞这颗钻石… |
[21:07] | Where is the diamond, Matelio? | 钻石在哪 马特里奥 |
[21:10] | Matelio, where is it? | 马特里奥 钻石呢 |
[21:12] | Where is it, Matelio? | 在哪 马特里奥 |
[21:13] | No, seriously, | 说真的 |
[21:14] | where is the diamond? | 钻石在哪 |
[21:20] | Okay, that sounds good. | 好 听起来没什么问题 |
[21:22] | – Hey, hi. – Yes. | -你们好 -很好 |
[21:25] | – Can I pick him up? – Yeah, of course. | -我能抱抱他吗 -当然可以 |
[21:26] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝啊 |
[21:28] | I, uh, I don’t understand. | 我没搞懂状况 |
[21:30] | He swallowed something? | 他吞了什么进去吗 |
[21:31] | A penny, a marble? | 是一美分 还是小石子 |
[21:32] | I understand it was a diamond. | 一颗钻石 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:37] | Look, he’s fine, and he’ll pass it. | 没什么大碍 钻石会被排出来的 |
[21:39] | But, you’re lucky, this could have been much worse. | 你们很幸运 这原本可能造成很严重的后果 |
[21:41] | – So lucky. – I know. | -很幸运 -我懂 |
[21:43] | If he develops fever, or a cough, bring him back. | 如果有发热或咳嗽的病症 就带他回来检查 |
[21:46] | Otherwise… Just keep an eye out | 除此之外…顺便留意一下 |
[21:48] | for a diamond in his poop. | 他便便里的钻石吧 |
[21:50] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 真抱歉 简 |
[21:56] | You see, I was planning to propose to Xiomara, | 如你所见 我准备向希尔玛拉求婚 |
[21:58] | So I was showing Matelio the diamond. | 于是我把钻石拿给马特里奥看 |
[22:02] | – You’re mad. – Dad. | -你很生气 -爸 |
[22:03] | – You are. – Who shows a diamond to a baby? | -很生气 -谁会拿钻石给一个婴儿看啊 |
[22:06] | I was playing with him, | 我那是在逗他 |
[22:08] | but then you called about the tweets… | 接着你就打电话来问推特的事… |
[22:09] | Oh, so, it’s my fault? | 所以怪我咯 |
[22:10] | I’m-I’m just saying… I… You… distracted me. | 我想说的是…你…让我分心了 |
[22:13] | I called because I knew that | 我打电话给你 |
[22:14] | you weren’t ready to take care of him, | 是因为我知道你没法照顾好他 |
[22:15] | and clearly I was right because look at where we are. | 很明显我想得没错 看看我们这是在哪 |
[22:18] | You know what, I’m not even mad at you, I’m mad at myself | 你知道吗 我不是在气你 我是在气自己 |
[22:20] | Because I knew I culdn’t have left you alone with the baby. | 因为我明知道不能让你单独跟宝宝呆在一起 |
[22:28] | It was just so scary, | 一想到 |
[22:29] | – thinking about what could’ve happened. – No kidding. | -可能产生的后果我就害怕 -是啊 |
[22:31] | Who doesn’t feel it when a baby pulls a button off your shirt? | 有谁会察觉不到自己衣服的扣子被婴儿抓掉啊 |
[22:35] | Button, diamond, same difference. | 扣子 钻石 区别不大嘛 |
[22:37] | It was an accident, and I was really hard on him. | 就是个意外 我却这么难为他 |
[22:40] | And I’d cancel the set visit, | 要不是想到他会更内疚 |
[22:41] | if I didn’t think it’d make him feel worse. | 我肯定会取消剧组探班 |
[22:43] | Ah, yes, the set visit with Professor Chavez… | 是啊 和切瓦兹教授一起去探班… |
[22:46] | and his mom. | 还有他妈妈 |
[22:46] | But you’re not taking the baby on your date, right? | 可你没法带着宝宝一起去约会 是吧 |
[22:48] | No, I’m gonna drop him off at Raf’s, | 没 我会把他送到拉弗那儿 |
[22:51] | and it’s not a date. | 而且那算不上约会 |
[22:52] | It could become one. | 能发展成约会嘛 |
[22:54] | Just pay attention to the signs. | 留心那些迹象就行了 |
[22:56] | What signs? | 什么迹象 |
[22:59] | Look, it’s been a while since I’ve been single, | 我恢复单身都有一段时间了 |
[23:01] | and Professor Chavez is my advisor, | 切瓦兹教授还是我的导师 |
[23:03] | You know, I have to make sure. | 我得明确这些东西 |
[23:06] | So, what am I looking for? | 所以 我该留心什么 |
[23:07] | Well, okay, first off, | 好 首先 |
[23:10] | He’ll tell you to stop calling him Professor Chavez. | 他会让你别再叫他切瓦兹教授 |
[23:14] | Then he’ll start being more familiar, you know? | 接着他会变得更加亲和 懂吗 |
[23:17] | He’ll talk about non-school events. | 他会讲一些无关学校的事情 |
[23:19] | He’ll touch you. | 他会轻抚你 |
[23:20] | He’ll lean in. | 再靠过来 |
[23:22] | Okay, got it. | 好 懂了 |
[23:24] | Yeah, so, like, if he does any of those things, | 所以 只要他做了你说的那些事 |
[23:26] | – I just… – Rrespond. | -我就… -有所回应 |
[23:28] | Show him you’re open. | 让他知道你愿意 |
[23:30] | He’s your teacher. | 他是你的导师 |
[23:31] | He needs to know you’re cool with it, | 他得知道你对那事没意见 |
[23:32] | Otherwise it gets creepy. | 不然事情就诡异了 |
[23:36] | And speaking of creepy… | 说到诡异… |
[23:39] | Jane. | 简 |
[23:47] | Have there been any developments? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[23:50] | No, none, but we’re on the lookout. | 没有 但是我们一直注意着 |
[23:53] | Look, I don’t know if you got my voice mail last night, | 不知道你昨晚收到我的留言没 |
[23:56] | but I am so sorry about what I said. | 但我还是很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[23:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:59] | It was what you believed. | 那是你的真实想法 |
[24:00] | Dad, come on… | 爸爸 别这样 |
[24:02] | Oh, your guests are here. | 你的客人来了 |
[24:04] | The show must go on. | 节目得继续 |
[24:09] | Uh, dad, this is Professor Chavez. | 爸爸 这是切瓦兹教授 |
[24:10] | Professor Chavez, this is my dad Rogelio. | 切瓦兹教授 这是我爸爸罗格里奥 |
[24:12] | Jonathan, please. | 请叫我乔纳森 |
[24:15] | Right,Jonathan. | 对 乔纳森 |
[24:18] | – Rogelio, nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -罗格里奥 很高兴见面 -我也是 |
[24:20] | This is my mom, Diana. | 这是我妈妈 戴安娜 |
[24:21] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:32] | Oh, don’t worry, this happens all the time. | 别见怪 这很常见 |
[24:34] | No need to talk. | 无需多言 |
[24:34] | Just grab my arm and I will give you a tour of the set. | 挽着我的手臂 我带你参观片场 |
[24:41] | I’m freaking out a little. | 我有点害怕 |
[24:43] | I’ve never seen my mom like that. | 我从来没见过我妈妈这样 |
[24:45] | Oh, this happens, trust me. | 这种情况很常见 相信我 |
[24:47] | No, but you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[24:49] | My mom is, like, hard core. | 我妈妈很硬派 |
[24:52] | Growing up, I saw her laugh twice. | 从小到大我只见她笑过两次 |
[24:58] | Oh, my god, | 我的天哪 |
[25:00] | I think my mom is gonna try to kiss your dad. | 我妈妈好像要亲你爸爸 |
[25:08] | Huh, looks like things are looking up for Jane… | 看起来简的情况很乐观 |
[25:12] | Unfortunately, not for poor Petra. | 可怜的佩特拉就没这么好运了 |
[25:14] | Izzie. | 伊兹 |
[25:17] | Did you get the Miami News Gazette art critic to my show? | 你看了《迈阿密新闻公报》对我展览的评论吗 |
[25:20] | Yes, I did. | 我看了 |
[25:21] | I wanted to mend fences. | 我想修补我们的关系 |
[25:22] | She is so influential. | 她很有影响力 |
[25:24] | Exactly, and my art was not ready for her. | 没错 我的艺术还没有准备好被她评论 |
[25:27] | The review is terrible. | 评论很糟糕 |
[25:29] | Which I’m sure is what you wanted. | 我相信这正是你想要的 |
[25:31] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[25:31] | No, no, no, I was trying to help. | 不不不 我想帮你 |
[25:33] | I-I just wished you would’ve consulted with me first. | 我希望你能事先和我讨论 |
[25:35] | – Well, I didn’t. – I could have made calls. | -我没有 -我可以打电话找人帮忙 |
[25:37] | I wanted to take care of this myself. | 我想自己处理这件事 |
[25:38] | – Why? – Because I am not | -为什么 -因为我不是什么 |
[25:39] | some useless trophy wife, okay? | 没用的花瓶妻子 好吗 |
[25:44] | Just for the record, I never thought that you were. | 我声明 我从来没觉得你是 |
[25:46] | Okay, let’s not get sentimental, all right? | 别弄得这么伤感好吗 |
[25:49] | You stole me away from your business rival. | 你把我从你商业对手那抢来的 |
[25:51] | Sure sounds like a trophy to me. | 我听着像是花瓶 |
[25:53] | Yeah, that might have been why I was interested in you, | 没错 那可能是我对你感兴趣的理由 |
[25:55] | but that’s not what I loved about you. | 但不是我爱你的理由 |
[25:58] | I loved that you were the kind of person | 我爱你因为你 |
[25:59] | that saved $743 on fish filets. | 为鱼排省了743美元 |
[26:06] | And I just, I couldn’t shake the feeling | 我一直感觉 |
[26:08] | that the caterer was gouging us, | 婚礼负责人在骗我们 |
[26:10] | – so I went to the fish market, – No, you didn’t. | -所以我去了鱼市 -你没去 |
[26:12] | and I priced it myself. Yes, I did. | 然后我亲自问了价格 我去了 |
[26:13] | – You went to the fish market? – I was right. | -你去了鱼市吗 -我是对的 |
[26:15] | We were paying $12 per tilapia. | 我们每条鱼多付了十二美元 |
[26:17] | They’re seven dollars a cut. | 那鱼一片七美元 |
[26:18] | That’s $743 right there. | 一共是743美元 |
[26:20] | So, you saved $743 on a $100,000 wedding? | 所以你为十万美元的婚礼省了743美元 |
[26:24] | No, on a $99,257 wedding. | 不 是99257美元的婚礼 |
[26:27] | – Oh, you did. – Yes, I did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:35] | That might be the answer. | 也许这就是答案 |
[26:37] | Free fish. | 免费鱼肉 |
[26:38] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[26:40] | Sorry, ma’am, no. | 抱歉女士 我不知道 |
[26:41] | Luisa Alver. | 路易莎·阿尔弗 |
[26:42] | You drove me around a few times last year. | 你去年开车送过我几次 |
[26:48] | With Rose Solano. | 和萝丝·索拉诺一起 |
[26:52] | Look, no one knows I’m here, | 没有人知道我在这里 |
[26:55] | But I’m desperate. | 我已经无计可施了 |
[26:56] | I need to get in touch with her. | 我需要联系到她 |
[26:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:01] | I love her, | 我爱她 |
[27:02] | and I know I shouldn’t. | 虽然我知道这样不对 |
[27:04] | I’ve tried to stop, but I just… | 我也想停止爱她 可我就是… |
[27:07] | I can’t let go because | 我不能放下她 因为 |
[27:09] | there’s a part of me that thinks that she’s coming back for me, | 有时候我觉得她会回来找我 |
[27:12] | that we’re gonna be together. | 我们还会在一起 |
[27:14] | Okay, look, you don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[27:16] | No way he was going to. | 他什么都不会说 |
[27:17] | Just… | 只需要 |
[27:19] | give Rose a message for me. | 替我向萝丝传个信 |
[27:22] | Tell her that if she wants me to wait, | 告诉她如果她想要我等她 |
[27:24] | she should send me donuts. | 就送我甜甜圈 |
[27:27] | She’ll know the kind. | 她知道是哪种 |
[27:29] | A second donut? | 又一个甜甜圈 |
[27:32] | This is getting embarrassing. | 现在有点尴尬了 |
[27:33] | It’s human nature, people can’t turn down free food. | 这是天性 人们无法拒绝免费食物 |
[27:35] | She put seven granola bars in her purse, I saw her. | 她往包里放了七个燕麦条 我看见了 |
[27:40] | You lose something? | 你丢了什么东西吗 |
[27:41] | I think I left my cell phone in the car. | 我好像把手机落在车里了 |
[27:43] | Can’t do that with a baby at home. | 有个婴儿在家我必须时刻带着手机 |
[27:45] | I’ll walk you. | 我和你一起去 |
[27:46] | I could use some air. | 正好出去透透气 |
[27:48] | Hey, that looks like some self-initiated body contact right there. | 这看起来像是自发的身体接触啊 |
[27:52] | Seriously, Jane, thanks for doing this. | 说真的 简 谢谢你做的这些 |
[27:56] | I haven’t seen my mom this happy in… | 我已经很久没见过我妈妈这么开心了 |
[28:00] | It’s been along time. | 总之很久了 |
[28:01] | Oh, my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[28:03] | Oh, it means a lot. | 这对我很重要 |
[28:04] | And I had fun, too. | 我自己也玩得很开心 |
[28:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:08] | Oh, my god, the lean in. | 我的天哪 他靠近了 |
[28:14] | Or… Maybe he was just going to get the car door. | 又或者 他只是要开车门 |
[28:21] | You misread the signs. We’ve all done it. | 你误读了信号 每个人都会这样 |
[28:23] | Really? You’ve made out with a guy’s sweater | 真的吗 有男人拼命躲开你的吻 |
[28:25] | as he desperately dodged your kiss? | 结果就和他的毛衣亲了一下吗 |
[28:28] | Oh, I just keep replaying it in my mind. | 我脑海里不断重复播放那个画面 |
[28:30] | For your viewing pleasure. | 为了方便你们观看 |
[28:34] | – Stop it. – I can’t. | -别想了 -没法不想 |
[28:37] | So, how did you leave things? | 那你们后来怎么样了 |
[28:39] | Yeah, cut the wheel a little more to the left… | 轮子往左压一点 |
[28:41] | Sorry. I… It’s just… It’s a new car, | 对不起 这是辆新车 |
[28:43] | – Back up. – So I don’t really know the parameters yet. | -倒车 -所以我不是很了解怎么操作 |
[28:45] | Straighten it out now. | 方向打直 |
[28:46] | A little more, a little more, great. | 再打一点 再打一点 很好 |
[28:48] | Okay, now let’s get out of here. | 现在我们离开吧 |
[28:50] | You kissed his freaking sweater. | 你只是亲了他的衣服 |
[28:53] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[28:56] | I just got to talk to him about it, you know? | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[28:57] | I’m just… I’m gonna | 我得… |
[28:58] | deal with it head on. | 好好面对 |
[29:00] | Or just transfer to a different school. | 或者直接转学 |
[29:05] | So, I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry. | 我只是想说真的很抱歉 |
[29:06] | Oh good, she went with option one. | 太好了 她选择了前者 |
[29:08] | I only kissed you because | 我吻你是因为 |
[29:09] | I thought I was getting signs from you. | 我以为你想要我这么做 |
[29:10] | – From me? – Well, because… | -我想这样 -因为… |
[29:12] | I really wasn’t trying to… | 我一点也没打算 |
[29:13] | No, that is not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[29:14] | Because I could get in trouble. | 因为我会惹上麻烦的 |
[29:16] | Well, that’s not what I mean. | 我真的不是这个意思 |
[29:18] | I had a crush, and I guess I projected on you. | 我心动了 对你想入非非 |
[29:22] | But now that it’s clear that it’s all in my head, | 但现在这些都不过是我的臆想 |
[29:24] | I was hoping that we can just move forward | 我希望这事就这么过去吧 |
[29:26] | and pretend like it never happened. | 就当一切都没发生过 |
[29:29] | I don’t know if that’s possible. | 我不知道这可不可能 |
[29:30] | It is for me, really. | 对我来说已经过去了 真的 |
[29:33] | Please? Can’t we just put this behind us? | 拜托 就让这事过去吧 |
[29:38] | We’ll give it a try. | 那试试吧 |
[29:43] | That’s your solution? | 这就是你的办法吗 |
[29:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:46] | A free wedding. | 一个免费的婚礼 |
[29:47] | What’s the catch? | 有什么好处吗 |
[29:48] | Look, the Marbella can’t afford the bad press if you cancel. | 玛贝拉承受不了你取消婚礼的负面影响 |
[29:51] | Plus, your friends will stay, | 另外 你的朋友们会留下 |
[29:52] | they’ll have a great time, and they’ll come back, | 他们会玩得很开心 还会回来 |
[29:54] | which is good for us in the long run. | 长远来看这对我们有好处 |
[29:59] | I have one condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[30:04] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你可以接受这个 |
[30:06] | Yeah. Whatever, it’s fine. | 当然 无所谓啦 |
[30:11] | It’s not me. | 这可不是我 |
[30:12] | And it wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[30:13] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[30:15] | Which brings us here, | 让我们再回来看看 |
[30:16] | now, to Jane, | 到简这里来 |
[30:18] | who is back to writing after meeting with Jonathan. | 从乔纳森那里回来后又开始写作了 |
[30:21] | Actually, let’s go back to calling him Professor Chavez. | 我们还是叫他切瓦兹教授吧 |
[30:51] | Yeah, sometimes when you cross a line, you can’t go back. | 是啊 有时候一旦你越界了 就回不去了 |
[30:54] | I screwed everything up. | 我把所有事情都搞砸了 |
[30:55] | I mean, now I’m censoring my writing | 现在我在审查我的作品 |
[30:57] | because I don’t want him to take it the wrong way. | 因为我不想让他有所误会 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry, hon. | 很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[31:01] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 不 是我该抱歉 |
[31:03] | Okay, no more complaining. | 好了 别再抱怨了 |
[31:04] | We’re gonna have fun at your party tonight. | 我们会在你今晚的聚会上玩个痛快的 |
[31:12] | Maybe we wouldn’t have to share a bathroom if you actually went | 如果你去面试 有固定工作 |
[31:14] | to these interviews and got a regular job. | 或许我们就不必共享卫生间了 |
[31:17] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[31:17] | Sorry, Ma, sorry. | 不好意思 妈妈 抱歉 |
[31:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:24] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 |
[31:33] | Why aren’t you home getting ready? | 你怎么没在家里准备啊 |
[31:34] | So, I have some bad news, | 我有一些坏消息 |
[31:37] | And I feel terrible. | 我感觉很不好 |
[31:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:39] | I have to work tonight, | 我今晚要工作 |
[31:40] | – singing. – What? | -唱歌 -什么 |
[31:42] | Diego offered me a slot, last minute. | 蒂亚哥又给我了一个名额 在最后一刻 |
[31:44] | But it’s your party. | 但这是你的聚会啊 |
[31:45] | There are 40 doves waiting for you to free them. | 有四十只鸽子等着你放飞呢 |
[31:48] | I know, but… I have to show him | 我知道 但是我必须得让他知道 |
[31:51] | that singing is my priority. | 歌唱是我的头等大事 |
[31:52] | Xiomara, any other night. | 希尔玛拉 随便换一天都好啊 |
[31:54] | But he’s offering tonight. | 但是他只给了我今晚 |
[31:55] | But I need you at the party. | 但是今天的聚会上我需要你啊 |
[31:57] | Because he’s going to propose. | 因为他要求婚啊 |
[31:58] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信你竟然这样 |
[32:00] | I can’t believe you are. | 我也不相信你竟然这样 |
[32:01] | It’s my career, Rogelio, | 这是我的事业 罗格里奥 |
[32:04] | and it is more important than a party that I didn’t even want. | 这可比我压根没想举行的什么聚会重要多了 |
[32:54] | You’ll recall, | 你可能还记得 |
[32:54] | Luisa was waiting for a message from Rose. | 路易莎正等着萝丝的消息 |
[33:07] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[33:10] | No message from Rose? | 没有萝丝的消息吗 |
[33:16] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[33:20] | I don’t need her in my life. | 在我的生命里不需要她 |
[33:24] | Luisa… | 路易莎 |
[33:33] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:36] | Look, I know you were helping us, | 我知道你在帮助我们 |
[33:41] | when you were talking about how you felt… | 但你在说关于萝丝时… |
[33:43] | about Rose? | 流露的感情 |
[33:44] | But that sounded real. | 听起来很真实 |
[33:48] | It’s ’cause I never got closure. | 因为我没办法解脱 |
[33:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:53] | But for us… | 但是对我们来说 |
[33:55] | now is not the time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[34:05] | So, the new stationery came in. | 新的信纸到了 |
[34:10] | I love it. | 我喜欢这个 |
[34:16] | Very funny. | 挺有意思的 |
[34:17] | I’m just really glad it all worked out. | 我很高兴终于都完成了 |
[34:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:25] | Wow, their legs are definitely touching. | 他们的腿显然已经碰上了 |
[34:42] | Would you keep still? | 你能不能不乱动啊 |
[34:44] | I almost poked my eye out. | 差点戳到我眼睛 |
[34:45] | Sorry, just nerves, I guess. | 不好意思 我可能有点紧张 |
[34:49] | You should be nervous. | 你是应该紧张 |
[34:51] | You fell in love with him. | 你爱上他了 |
[34:54] | I told you not to cross that line. | 我告诉过你不要越界的 |
[35:02] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[35:04] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[35:07] | Seriously, why not? | 我认真的 为什么不啊 |
[35:10] | Are you over Jane? | 你对简死心了吗 |
[35:18] | I’m really glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[35:20] | Of course I came. | 我当然要来 |
[35:21] | I overreacted with your mom. | 我对你妈反应过激了 |
[35:23] | Only because, well, | 那只是因为 |
[35:25] | I wanted to propose tonight, you know? | 我想在今晚求婚的 |
[35:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:28] | And look, dad, I overreacted, too, | 爸爸 我也反应过激了 |
[35:31] | and I’m so sorry I yelled at you. | 很抱歉我对你大喊大叫 |
[35:33] | That’s not why I was upset. | 我不是因为这个不高兴 |
[35:36] | It’s just… | 是因为 |
[35:38] | W-what if it’s true? | 万一是真的怎么办 |
[35:41] | What if I’m not good with kids? | 如果我不擅长照顾孩子怎么办 |
[35:43] | I mean, I want them with your mother. | 我想和你妈再生养孩子 |
[35:45] | – Dad… – What if I’m terrible at it? | -爸爸 -我如果特别不擅长怎么办 |
[35:47] | I mean, you turned out perfect without me. | 你没有我的养育 但现在如此出色 |
[35:54] | Trust me, I wish I had you. | 相信我 我多希望有你在 |
[35:56] | And you’ll be great, you know? | 你会做得很棒的 |
[35:59] | You’ll learn as you go. | 你会在实践中学会的 |
[36:00] | You can’t just jump in and expect to know everything. | 你不可能指望一上手就什么都会 |
[36:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:04] | You’ll get there. | 你会做好的 |
[36:07] | Oh, and I have something for you. | 我有东西拿给你 |
[36:09] | It showed up this afternoon. | 今天下午终于出现了 |
[36:14] | It’s been washed and disinfected a dozen times, | 已经被反复冲洗消毒过了 |
[36:18] | which is why it’s so shiny. | 所以它才会这么闪 |
[36:34] | You were wonderful. | 你太棒了 |
[36:36] | I’m so glad you came. | 你能来我太高兴了 |
[36:37] | Ooh, and guess what? | 你猜怎么 |
[36:39] | Diego’s giving me monday nights. | 蒂亚哥让我每周一晚上登台 |
[36:41] | I’m back in. | 我复出了 |
[36:42] | I’m so glad. | 我太开心了 |
[36:44] | And I’m sorry we fought. | 很抱歉我们吵架了 |
[36:46] | It was only because… Well… | 那只是因为 |
[36:50] | Well, I had planned something. | 我原本有个计划 |
[37:01] | My buddy, Ryan Gosling, said, | 我哥们瑞恩·高斯林说过 |
[37:02] | “The only quality I look for in a woman is that she’s Eva Mendes. | 我对女人的唯一要求是她必须是伊娃·门德斯 |
[37:07] | “There’s nothing else I’m looking for.” | 除此之外我别无它求 |
[37:10] | At this point I was going to wave to Eva, | 说到这我要对伊娃挥挥手 |
[37:11] | and then look at you, and tell you… | 然后看着你 对你说 |
[37:15] | that you are what I’ve been looking for. | 你是我的唯一所求 |
[37:19] | And I think back to when we first met, | 回首我们第一次相遇 |
[37:22] | when we were 16, | 那时我们都才十六岁 |
[37:24] | and I think that my whole journey up to now | 我觉得那刻之后直到现在 |
[37:28] | has been about finding my way back to you. | 我全部的人生历程都是为了重回你的身边 |
[37:34] | I haven’t had time to have it set. | 我没来得及把它镶嵌在戒指上 |
[37:38] | It’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[37:41] | Xiomara Gloriana Villanueva, | 希尔玛拉·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[37:45] | I want to spend my life with you, | 我想与你共度此生 |
[37:48] | and raise kids with you… | 和你一同生儿育女 |
[37:52] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:54] | I… | 我 |
[37:57] | want to. | 我想 |
[37:59] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[38:02] | So? | 那么 |
[38:03] | But… | 但是 |
[38:06] | …there is one thing… | 有件事 |
[38:08] | that I didn’t know, but I’m realizing. | 我以前没想过 现在意识到了 |
[38:13] | – I don’t want to have any more kids. – What? | -我不想再生孩子了 -什么 |
[38:18] | Because I-I-I want the next 20 years to be | 因为我想接下来的二十年 |
[38:22] | about me. | 为自己而活 |
[38:26] | Is that a deal-breaker? | 这样你能接受吗 |
[38:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:36] | And then what did he say? | 然后他说什么 |
[38:39] | That he had to think about it. | 说他要好好想想 |
[38:43] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:46] | And look, maybe it is a midlife crisis, but… | 或许这是中年危机 但是 |
[38:51] | I just started thinking about my life, | 我开始思考我自己的人生 |
[38:54] | and-and what I want it to look like going forward, you know? | 思考接下来的人生路我想怎么走 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[38:59] | Yeah, I get that. | 我能理解你 |
[39:02] | What’s going on with you? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[39:03] | No, ah, nothing, I’m fine. | 什么事都没有 我很好 |
[39:06] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:07] | I need to get my mind off the ring. | 我得从求婚这事上把注意力转移走 |
[39:11] | I can’t believe | 难以置信 |
[39:13] | I just jeopardized my writing career | 我因为一个春梦里的性感男人 |
[39:16] | over a hot guy I had some sex dreams about. | 几乎毁掉了我的写作生涯 |
[39:19] | I ju-I just… | 我 |
[39:20] | Oh, I feel so… | 我觉得我 |
[39:24] | I don’t know… | 不知道怎么形容 |
[39:25] | Horny. | 太饥不择食了 |
[39:26] | I was going to say | 我本来想说 |
[39:26] | at a crossroads. | “处于十字路口” |
[39:29] | But, yeah, maybe that, too. | 但或许你说的也对 |
[39:33] | I don’t know, mom, this whole no-sex-till-marriage thing is… | 妈妈 我的婚前守贞行为 |
[39:38] | I mean… I could see the finish line. | 眼看就要终止了 |
[39:39] | First with Michael. | 先是和迈克尔 |
[39:40] | And then Rafael, and… | 然后是拉斐尔 然后 |
[39:43] | now, it’s not even in sight, | 但现在我都快把这事抛在脑后了 |
[39:46] | and I’m a mom. | 而且我做了妈妈 |
[39:49] | When I was ten years old, making that promise, | 我十岁的时候 做出那项承诺 |
[39:52] | I didn’t see this coming. | 我想不到会发生这些 |
[39:54] | Yeah, makes sense. | 没错 我能理解 |
[39:58] | So, maybe it’s time to reevaluate? | 或许是时候重新考虑一下了 |
[40:04] | Yeah, maybe. | 没错 或许吧 |
[40:25] | I just wanted to say, | 我来是想说 |
[40:28] | you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[40:29] | I crossed a line and now there’s no turning back, | 我越线了 就没法回头了 |
[40:32] | And I’m mad at myself, but… | 我很生自己的气 但是 |
[40:35] | I should get another advisor. | 我应该换一位导师了 |
[40:37] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定你想那么做吗 |
[40:39] | No, but it’s what I have to do, | 不确定 但我必须这么做 |
[40:42] | because what happened is getting in the way of my writing. | 因为这件事正在妨碍我的写作 |
[40:46] | If you think that’s for the best. | 如果你觉得那是最好的选择 |
[40:50] | I do. | 我想是 |
[40:52] | So, I’ll see you around. | 那么回头见 |
[40:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:01] | Since you’re no longer my advisee, | 既然你不再是我的学生了 |
[41:04] | I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner sometime. | 你愿不愿意哪天一起吃个饭 |
[41:11] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[41:12] | Well, isn’t that a nice surprise. | 这算是个惊喜吧 |
[41:14] | Also a surprise? | 这边也有惊喜吗 |
[41:16] | Did you find something on the chip? | 在芯片上找到什么了吗 |
[41:17] | Finally… | 终于 |
[41:19] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[41:21] | Our first face. | 我们的第一张面孔 |
[41:30] | I wasn’t sure if you’d come. | 我不确定你会不会来 |
[41:31] | And speaking of a hidden face… | 说到这张隐藏的面孔 |
[41:34] | Of course, I came. | 我当然会来 |
[41:36] | If the police have the chip, we both have a problem… | 如果芯片落在警察手里 我们都有麻烦了 |
[41:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |