时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Welcome back, friends. | 欢迎回来 朋友们 |
[00:01] | You’ll recall, Jane reunited with her first love, Adam. | 你们还记得简和她的旧爱亚当重逢了 |
[00:04] | And Rafael, well, he’d reunited with his first wife, Petra. | 而拉斐尔和第一任妻子佩特拉复合了 |
[00:08] | But things will be different now. | 现在一切都会不一样了 |
[00:09] | We’ll communicate, and I’ll listen. | 我们会沟通 我会倾听 |
[00:12] | Sweet, right? | 好甜哦 |
[00:14] | Not as sweet… | 不够甜的是… |
[00:15] | I am done feeling guilty ’cause I don’t want Mateo to have some small life | 我不想因为马特奥过上苦日子而愧疚 |
[00:18] | where he counts pennies and doesn’t get | 每天数数钢蹦 |
[00:19] | on a plane till he’s 20 years old. | 到了二十岁才能坐次飞机 |
[00:21] | You know, if Mateo grew up to say something like that, | 你知道 如果马特奥长大了也说这样的话 |
[00:23] | I would feel like I failed as a parent. | 我会觉得我这个家长做的很失败 |
[00:25] | And it seemed like they’d be stuck together a while longer. | 看起来他们要在一起更久了 |
[00:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[00:29] | Yeah, see, Raf’s sister, Luisa, | 拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:31] | had kicked him out of her hotel. | 把他赶出了她的酒店 |
[00:33] | And even worse, | 更糟的是 |
[00:33] | she’d teamed up with Petra’s twin sister, Anezka. | 她和佩特拉的孪生妹妹阿妮丝卡勾结在一起 |
[00:36] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直不能再狗血了不是么 |
[00:39] | And speaking of, Jane’s father had married Jane’s mom. | 简爸爸和简妈妈结婚了 |
[00:43] | Only problem… | 唯一的问题 |
[00:44] | – It’s your dad’s. – Oh, my God. | -孩子是你爸的 -我的天 |
[00:46] | Which reminds me, remember | 让我想起来简和他爸同事 |
[00:48] | when Jane slept with her father’s co-star, Fabian, | 电视明星法比安睡觉的那次 |
[00:50] | and he introduced her to his granny, on, like, night three? | 他在第三晚就把她介绍给了他的奶奶 |
[00:53] | Well, ever since she ended it, | 她在结束这段感情后 |
[00:54] | things had gotten a little tense between the men on set, | 片场上这两个男人关系就变得很紧张 |
[00:57] | but that was small potatoes compared to this big news. | 但跟这件大新闻比起来算不上什么 |
[01:00] | I think I’m in labor. | 我觉得我要生了 |
[01:02] | I know, right? | 真是的 |
[01:03] | So let’s give birth to this episode already. | 让我们赶紧开始看剧吧 |
[01:07] | As you all know, | 众所周知 |
[01:08] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva has always believed in following rules. | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦一直很守规矩 |
[01:12] | You know the rules. Pick that up. | 守规矩点 拿起来 |
[01:14] | Oh, boy, what did Mateo do now? | 我的天 马特奥又干嘛了 |
[01:16] | I am serious, you pick that up right now and you… | 我认真的 马上端起来… |
[01:20] | chug that beer! | 给我喝 |
[01:21] | Chug! Chug! Chug… | 喝喝喝 |
[01:23] | Hey, drinking games need structure, too. | 喝酒也要守规矩嘛 |
[01:25] | Chug, chug, chug, chug! | 喝喝喝喝 |
[01:26] | Who’s the champ? I’m the champ. | 谁是冠军 就是我 |
[01:28] | Change that leaderboard, Flaco, | 得分板改一下 瘦子 |
[01:29] | and never question my dominance again. | 不要再质疑我的霸主地位 |
[01:31] | Okay, one more round? | 再来一轮吧 |
[01:32] | I can’t, I got to go home. | 不了 我要回家了 |
[01:33] | Oh, boo. | 切 |
[01:33] | I know, I suck, but I have early morning school drop-off. | 对不住了 我明天一早要送孩子上学 |
[01:36] | Say good-bye to Fun Jane. | 和有趣的简说再见吧 |
[01:38] | It’s back to Mom Jane. | 我要做回妈妈简了 |
[01:40] | Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[01:44] | For the road. | 这个给你 |
[01:45] | That is you and your alter ego. | 这是你 和另一个你 |
[01:51] | Kind of like , uh, Bruce Wayne and Batman. | 有点像布鲁斯·韦恩和蝙蝠侠的区别 |
[01:53] | I like it. And thank you | 我喜欢 谢谢你 |
[01:55] | for keeping the reference basic. | 找的例子也那么好懂 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:57] | And I am your Alfred. | 我是你的阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:59] | Oh, you lost me already. | 你已经让我不能自拔了 |
[02:01] | I’m the one that gets to see the secret part. | 我是能洞穿秘密的人 |
[02:03] | I like that, too. | 这句话我也喜欢 |
[02:12] | Come back soon, bro. Yup. | 以后来玩哦 兄弟 |
[02:13] | save me some pizza rolls, fam. | 给我留点披萨 哥们儿 |
[02:15] | Fun Jane out! | 有趣的简要走了 |
[02:17] | Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:18] | – I’m gonna slime you. – Nuh-uh-uh-uh. | -我要摸你 -不行 |
[02:20] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[02:22] | No more shenanigans with protein shakes. | 不要用蛋白粉搞恶作剧 |
[02:25] | – Rafael. – Here’s the thing. | -拉斐尔 -是这样的 |
[02:27] | Chase, you’d be crazy not to get in on this. | 切斯 你不入伙简直太亏了 |
[02:29] | It’s a minimal capital ask. | 资本要求最少 |
[02:31] | You would acquire two-thirds of the Marbella, | 你将收购玛贝拉酒店的三分之二 |
[02:32] | and that means majority control. | 这意味着主要控制权 |
[02:37] | How can you stand this? | 你怎么受得了 |
[02:38] | His crap is everywhere. | 他的东西到处都是 |
[02:44] | Abuela, that doesn’t mean what you think it means. | 外婆 那个词不是这么用的 |
[02:56] | Chase… Chase, look, | 切斯 听着 |
[02:57] | you’ll be kicking yourself if you pass this up. | 你要是错过 真吃大亏了 |
[03:00] | Okay, we are gonna print money. | 我们要大赚一笔了 |
[03:01] | Zen Rafael was so much less annoying than Douche Rafael. | 禅版拉斐尔比混蛋拉斐尔好多了 |
[03:05] | Speaking of alter egos… | 说到另一个自己 |
[03:06] | 禅版拉斐尔 混蛋拉斐尔 | |
[03:12] | Of course I’m mad at him. | 我当然生他的气 |
[03:17] | But it is his fault that he wanted to get the hotel back | 但他为了抢回酒店想出的损招 |
[03:19] | with a ridiculous scheme that pissed off | 气的路易莎冻结了马特奥的信托基金 |
[03:21] | his crazy sister so much that she froze Mateo’s trust fund. | 这都是他的错 |
[03:23] | And Mateo’s school tuition check bounced. | 结果马特奥的学费也没交 |
[03:29] | Damn, Alba is ride-or-die for Rafael. | 天啊 阿尔芭真是对拉斐尔死心塌地 |
[03:32] | Okay, well, I also don’t want to be late | 好吧 我现在不想错过 |
[03:34] | for public school registration. | 公立学校的注册 |
[03:35] | It’s really a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这真的是一生难遇的机会 |
[03:39] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[03:40] | To just turn a quick mil… | 来钱快… |
[03:43] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Well, wake me up when you come to your senses, Chase. | 你想明白了再跟我说吧 切斯 |
[03:48] | How many steps today? | 今天运动了多少步 |
[03:53] | So super awesome. So… | 好棒棒哦 |
[03:55] | we can’t be late today. | 我们今天不能迟到 |
[03:56] | Well, we still have ten minutes. | 我们还有十分钟 |
[03:58] | Hey, have you started the wash yet? | 你开始洗衣服了吗 |
[04:02] | Oh, yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[04:05] | Hey, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[04:06] | 处女情缘 烦人的室友 | |
[04:14] | And I hear that, Petra, I do. | 我听到了 佩特拉 真的 |
[04:17] | His “Mature relationship” Voice is even more annoying | 他的”成熟感情”的嗓音 |
[04:20] | than his douche voice. | 比混蛋版的嗓音更难受 |
[04:28] | Your tone is hurtful. | 你说的话让我好受伤 |
[04:29] | And I am sorry for hurting your feelings. | 对不起我伤了你的感情 |
[04:32] | That was not my intention. | 我不是故意的 |
[04:33] | But, as you know, I am being followed and harassed by my… | 但你知道 我被人跟踪 骚扰… |
[04:39] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[04:42] | Okay, what? | 搞什么 |
[04:44] | Do you just stand there looking through the peephole | 你就站在这儿 偷窥我 |
[04:45] | until I come out? | 等我出来吗 |
[04:48] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[04:50] | I have a high stool I sit on. | 我有椅子坐的 |
[04:52] | My biggest regret in life | 我人生中最大的遗憾 |
[04:53] | is that you didn’t drown in the Atlantic. | 就是你没淹死在大西洋里 |
[04:55] | You may be wondering why Petra | 你可能好奇为什么佩特拉 |
[04:56] | didn’t have her sister arrested for attempted murder. | 为什么没有以谋杀未遂逮捕她 |
[04:59] | Go ahead, report to police. | 去啊 报警啊 |
[05:01] | It will become top news story, | 会成为大新闻的 |
[05:03] | and hotel reputation will be ruined. | 酒店的名声也就被毁了 |
[05:06] | All beautiful sister has to do | 我美丽的姐姐只需要 |
[05:08] | is give Dr. Luisa permission to sell hotel. | 同意路易莎医生卖酒店就行了 |
[05:11] | I have papers to sign right here. | 文件都在这里了 |
[05:13] | For the last time, I’m not selling my shares. | 再说最后一次 我才不卖自己的股份 |
[05:16] | And stop calling her doctor. | 别再叫她医生了 |
[05:18] | She lost her license years ago. | 她几年前就被吊销执照了 |
[05:19] | Then how come she found my fibroids? | 那她怎么查出我的子宫肌瘤的 |
[05:25] | Last time I heard a scream like that, | 我上次听到这样的尖叫 |
[05:27] | Darci was going into labor. | 还是德斯生孩子的时候 |
[05:30] | Or, rather, false labor brought on by stress, | 或者说 压力造成的假临产 |
[05:32] | resulting in… | 结果就是… |
[05:34] | Xo! | 希尔 |
[05:35] | …bed rest. | 卧床休息 |
[05:39] | I said “Xo,” Not “Ro.” | 我说的是希尔 不是罗罗 |
[05:41] | Xo is indisposed. Can I get you something? | 希尔不舒服 你需要什么呢 |
[05:49] | Stay back. It’s bad enough I can’t be alone. | 退后 我不能独处已经够糟了 |
[05:52] | I don’t need to see your big, stupid face. | 还要忍受你愚蠢的大脸 |
[05:54] | Aren’t you supposed to be back at work? | 你不是要回去上班吗 |
[05:55] | Or did they notice your ten-pound weight gain | 还是他们看出你胖了十磅 |
[05:57] | and write you off the novela? | 把你踢出剧组了 |
[06:00] | For the sake of our unborn child, | 看在我们未出世的孩子面上 |
[06:03] | I will continue to rise above your insults. | 我会继续无视你的羞辱 |
[06:06] | And I return to work tomorrow. | 我明天回去上班 |
[06:08] | What are you waiting for, then? | 那你还等什么 |
[06:09] | You only have 24 hours to learn how to act. | 你只有二十四小时学习如何演戏 |
[06:19] | Never go to the bathroom again! | 不要再去厕所了 |
[06:21] | Breathe. Now, go ahead, let it out. | 深呼吸 来 放松 |
[06:25] | She’s the most maddening woman ever to exist. | 她是史上最疯的女人 |
[06:28] | And she called me fat. | 她居然说我胖 |
[06:30] | That woman has gained at least 30 pounds | 她怀了孩子之后 |
[06:32] | since she got pregnant, | 已经胖了三十磅了 |
[06:33] | and even I knowbabies don’t weigh 30 pounds! | 连我都知道婴儿不会有三十磅重 |
[06:36] | What? Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么 |
[06:38] | Because I’ve been thinking. | 因为我一直在想 |
[06:40] | Remember what she said during dinner last night? | 还记得她昨天晚饭时说了什么吗 |
[06:42] | That my pasta is more flaccid than my… | 我做的意面软得来比我的… |
[06:44] | After that. | 之后的 |
[06:45] | The little dig about you going back | 你说的关于宝宝出生之后 |
[06:46] | to obsessing about work after the baby comes, | 你回去忙于工作的事 |
[06:49] | and how she’ll be stuck doing everything? | 然后她就什么都得做 |
[06:51] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[06:53] | What was Chase thinking? | 切斯在想什么呢 |
[06:54] | He turns down the deal, then offers me a job | 他拒绝我的提议 然后给我一个工作机会 |
[06:56] | selling condos? | 去卖公寓房 |
[06:57] | I don’t sell real estate, I buy it. | 我不卖房地产 我买房地产 |
[07:00] | Priorities, please. This is going to be | 别的事先放放 这里以后就是 |
[07:02] | Mateo’s school for the next six years. | 马特奥要待六年的学校了 |
[07:04] | Six years? No way. One, tops. | 六年 不行 一年顶多 |
[07:06] | I’m getting my money back. | 我要把我的钱拿回来 |
[07:07] | Well, even so, we might love it. | 就算如此 万一我们喜欢这学校呢 |
[07:09] | I have great memories of the public kindergarten I went to. | 我对我小时候的公立幼儿园印象不错 |
[07:12] | – Here? – No, this one was overcrowded | -这里 -不 小时候那里太挤了 |
[07:14] | and I was reassigned. But… | 我被重新分配了 但是… |
[07:16] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:18] | Okay, class sizes are capped in Florida now. | 佛州现在限制课堂人数了 |
[07:20] | So just give it a chance, okay? | 给它一个机会好吗 |
[07:22] | No way in hell is Mateo going there! | 马特奥不可能去那里 |
[07:24] | Now I see why their ratings are so low. | 我现在知道他们评分为什么那么低 |
[07:26] | The building is falling apart. | 房子都快垮了 |
[07:28] | I’m so sorry, hon, I know you wanted to love it. | 唉 我知道你想爱上那里 |
[07:30] | It is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[07:32] | It has half the budget of public schools in wealthier districts. | 它的预算比富裕地区公立校少了一半 |
[07:35] | How is that okay? | 这怎么能行 |
[07:36] | I-I mean, it’s a vicious cycle– | 这就是恶性循环… |
[07:38] | rich kids get better schools, | 有钱的小孩去好学校 |
[07:39] | better education, get into better colleges, | 接受好的教育 进好的大学 |
[07:41] | earn more money, put it back into their schools… | 赚更多钱 投资自己的母校… |
[07:44] | Preach, mama. | 说得好 妈妈 |
[07:45] | Could you ever convince Rafael to go Catholic? | 你能说服拉斐尔让孩子上天主教学校吗 |
[07:47] | It’s way less expensive than private. | 比私立学校便宜多了 |
[07:50] | Ro– I mean, we– could probably afford it. | 罗罗 我是说我们也许付得起 |
[07:53] | Isn’t he still paying off | 他不是还有 |
[07:54] | the De La Vega-Factor Factor lawsuit? | 维嘉法克特的官司要付钱吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, but I’ve seen our finances; we can spare it. | 是的 但我们有钱付学费 |
[08:00] | Let me check if there are any openings first, | 让我先看看有没有名额 |
[08:01] | before asking Dad. | 再问爸爸 |
[08:02] | And Rafael. But thank you. | 和拉斐尔 谢谢你 |
[08:04] | Cool. Now, where are those arepas? | 好极了 玉米饼去哪儿了 |
[08:07] | Darci will tear me a new one if I come home empty-handed. | 我如果空手回去 德斯要把我撕成肉酱 |
[08:12] | That’s not a “Looking into Catholic school” Giggle. | 你这笑 是在找天主教学校吗 |
[08:15] | It’s Adam. He tagged my dinosaur. | 是亚当 他给我的恐龙加了标签 |
[08:17] | – Kinky. – No, | -变态 -没 |
[08:19] | it’s not a sex thing, it’s a phone game. | 跟爱爱没关系 是个手机游戏 |
[08:24] | But, now that you brought it up, | 不过既然你提起了 |
[08:25] | I think I am ready to have sex with him. | 我觉得我准备好和他上床了 |
[08:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:29] | So it’s serious? | 你俩是认真的吗 |
[08:31] | I still don’t know. | 我还是不知道 |
[08:31] | Our lives are so different. | 我们的生活太不一样了 |
[08:33] | But you were right– I don’t need to know | 但你说的对 我不需要确保前途一切明朗 |
[08:35] | where it’s going in order to have sex with him. | 才和他上床 |
[08:37] | Unless you think I should wait to know if it’s serious. | 除非你觉得我应该等到我俩认真投入感情之后 |
[08:39] | No, no, no, no, no, definitely not. | 不不不 当然不要 |
[08:41] | It’s early, no need to think long-term. | 还早呢 没必要做长久打算 |
[08:44] | You go over there tonight and tag that dinosaur. | 你今晚就过去 给他的恐龙贴个标签 |
[08:51] | Well… | 哦 |
[08:52] | those aren’t beer pong clothes. | 这一身 可不是去玩啤酒乒乓的 |
[08:55] | Okay, wow, yeah, great. Thanks. | 好吧 挺好 多谢 |
[08:58] | Yeah, let me think on that and I’ll call you back. | 容我考虑考虑再回你电话 |
[09:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Something insane just happened. | 发生了一些不可思议的事情 |
[09:05] | I-I applied for a VFX job months ago. | 几个月前 我申请了一份视觉特效的工作 |
[09:07] | And I-I didn’t think I had a chance in hell, | 我压根没想过自己可能被录用 |
[09:10] | but they just offered me the job. | 结果他们录用了我 |
[09:14] | But that’s amazing! | 但这是件好事吧 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:17] | Only the-the job is in L.A. | 但工作地点在洛杉矶 |
[09:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:24] | Still amazing. | 还是很棒呀 |
[09:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[09:27] | I’ll, um… | 我 |
[09:30] | I’ll really miss you. | 我真的会很想念你的 |
[09:31] | Well, that’s the thing, Jane. | 简 这就是问题所在了 |
[09:33] | This might sound crazy, | 这听起来或许很荒唐 |
[09:34] | but if you want me to stay, I will. | 但如果你希望我留下来 我就留下来 |
[09:38] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不迟疑 |
[09:40] | So I guess we are thinking long-term. | 我猜大家是在做长久的打算了 |
[09:43] | And so he has 72 hours to decide on the job, | 他有七十二小时的时间决定是否接受这份工作 |
[09:46] | which gives me, like, | 换句话说 |
[09:47] | 71 hours to decide how I feel about him | 我有七十一小时的时间来确定自己对他的感情 |
[09:49] | or if he fits into my life or Mateo’s life. | 或判断是否可以把他纳入我或马特奥的生活里 |
[09:51] | Except, how can I even do that when it’s just | 但现在就把他介绍给马特奥 |
[09:53] | way too soon to even introduce him to Mateo? | 还为时尚早吧 |
[09:55] | Sounds like classic passive-aggressive | 在我听起来像是典型的被动攻击 |
[09:57] | commitment transference to me. | 承诺转移 |
[09:59] | That’s a big red flag. | 这说明你俩的关系亮起大红灯了 |
[10:00] | Unless he’s the one. | 除非他就是你的真命天子 |
[10:02] | Pineapple juice? | 能给我倒杯菠萝汁吗 |
[10:03] | How do you know if he’s the one? | 你怎么能确定他就是真命天子 |
[10:04] | Oh, I’ve got tons of material | 我有成百上千关于这个事情的资料 |
[10:06] | from my course at the Learning Annex. | 都是我在习技学校进修课程用到的 |
[10:08] | Compatibility quizzes, | 兼容性测试 |
[10:10] | research reports, algorithms… | 研究报告 各式算法 |
[10:12] | Jane doesn’t need a test to figure out her love life. | 简不必通过测试来搞清自己的爱情问题 |
[10:14] | And you’re not supposed to be working. | 你也不许再工作了 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m bored senseless. | 我都无聊得快脑残了 |
[10:17] | The idiot celebrity magazines your husband keeps buying me | 你老公买给我的这些白痴名人杂志 |
[10:20] | are killing my brain cells. | 正在慢慢杀死我的脑细胞 |
[10:22] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to take a whiz. | 失陪 我要去方便一下 |
[10:25] | This baby’s riding my bladder like a carnival pony. | 这孩子就像骑狂欢节小马一样在我膀胱上撒欢 |
[10:31] | How are you not blowing your brains out? | 你怎么现在还能这样云淡风轻的 |
[10:33] | Because there’s a plan in motion. | 因为我们正在进行一项计划 |
[10:35] | Ro’s building a nursery on set to show | 为了表现他绝对可以胜任好爸爸的角色 |
[10:37] | how committed he is to being a good dad. | 你爸正在打造婴儿房 |
[10:40] | I’ll check it out while I’m there. | 我过去的时候会去看一下的 |
[10:43] | Our Lady of Mercy has an opening, | 仁慈圣母学校有个职位空缺 |
[10:45] | and I’m going to ask about tuition. | 我要去申请学位了 |
[10:47] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[10:48] | How lucky am I? | 我怎么会如此幸运 |
[10:49] | A cake! | 蛋糕 |
[10:51] | You shouldn’t have. | 你们不用这样的 |
[10:53] | Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, | 你们没有邀请我的死对头法比安 |
[10:55] | for excluding my archnemesis, Fabian! | 我真的发自内心地感谢你们 |
[10:57] | Party! | 派对开始了 |
[11:00] | Hello, hello, everyone, welcome back from reruns. | 大家好 欢迎从重播中回来 |
[11:04] | Meet Alejandro, a sickly kitten | 这是亚历杭德罗 他曾病恹恹的 |
[11:05] | that I rescued and nursed back to health. | 被我救起并加以悉心照料 如今恢复健康 |
[11:09] | Why does he get a cake? | 为什么他也有蛋糕 |
[11:11] | You’re just jealous because mine is bigger and better. | 因为我器大活好 你嫉妒我 |
[11:14] | And my cake is, too. | 当然我的蛋糕也比你的又大又好 |
[11:15] | Your cake is so vulgar and distasteful. | 你的蛋糕又土又难吃 |
[11:18] | And posing in the nude with a feline | 全身赤裸和一只猫科动物躺在一起 |
[11:20] | is so 2014. | 这是2014年流行的风格了 |
[11:23] | I’ll show you distasteful. | 我倒要看看你的有多好吃 |
[11:31] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[11:32] | I’m done. I’m never shooting a scene with you again! | 我受够了 我再也不要和你出现在同个镜头 |
[11:35] | Not if I never shoot a scene with you again first! | 如果我不想和你出现在同一个画面里的话 |
[11:37] | Talk about an epic catfight. | 真是一部史诗般的吵架啊 |
[11:39] | It is obvious what has to happen. | 很显然事情就是这样发展了 |
[11:41] | Use doubles and pretend we’re in the same scene. | 用替身假装我们同时出现在一个场景里吧 |
[11:43] | Excuse me? | 二位在说什么 |
[11:44] | For once, I agree with the talentless hack! | 我不得不同意这个庸才的看法 仅此一次 |
[11:47] | The editors can make it work. | 剪辑师能实现这个效果 |
[11:49] | There are all kinds of tricks you can do with doubles. | 你们有很多办法可以用替身 |
[11:54] | So, is it done? | 事情搞定了吗 |
[11:55] | Beautiful doctor, not yet. | 漂亮医生 还没有 |
[11:56] | Petra still saying no to sign. | 佩特拉还不愿意签字 |
[11:58] | So step up your game. | 那你就加把油 |
[12:00] | I need the hotel sold. | 我要卖掉这个酒店 |
[12:02] | Y-Yes, Dr. Luisa. | 遵命 路易莎医生 |
[12:04] | I call her again. | 我再给她打个电话 |
[12:13] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | Yes. I’m sure you remember | 对了 我相信大家还记得 |
[12:16] | our old friend Chuck Chesser. | 咱们的老朋友恰克·切斯 |
[12:18] | 恰克·切斯 法维克酒店的老板 | |
[12:22] | I’m here with a proposition. | 我来跟你谈点事情[我是来跟你求欢的] |
[12:24] | A business proposition. | 生意上的事情 |
[12:26] | That’s too bad. | 那太不巧了 |
[12:28] | A good one. | 其实是一笔不错的生意 |
[12:30] | I’m putting together a silent investment group | 我正在召集一个匿名投资团 |
[12:32] | to purchase two-thirds of the Marbella. | 收购玛贝拉酒店三分之二的股份 |
[12:35] | What I need is a public face, | 我需要的是一个出现在公众面前的面孔 |
[12:37] | so Luisa doesn’t get suspicious | 这样一来 路易莎就不会起疑心 |
[12:38] | and realize we’re behind it. | 更不可能搞清楚我们才是幕后主使 |
[12:39] | Only an idiot would turn that down, Chuck. | 什么人会拒绝这笔划算的买卖 恰克 |
[12:42] | If the sale goes through, | 如果收购顺利进行 |
[12:43] | you basically get ten percent for doing nothing. | 乖乖照我的话做 你会得到百分之十的佣金 |
[12:53] | Depends if you ask Fun Jane… | 这就要看你问的是有趣的简还是 |
[12:56] | Wild night out. | 外出狂欢 |
[12:58] | What, what?! | 什么 |
[12:59] | …or Mom Jane. | 还是好妈妈简 |
[13:00] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是这个答案 |
[13:01] | What if we come home wasted and Mateo needs us? | 万一喝个烂醉回家 马特奥还要我们照顾 |
[13:03] | And Alejandro is the ugliest kitten I have ever seen! | 亚历杭德罗是我见过最丑的猫 |
[13:09] | Bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[13:09] | Of course not. I always have time for my beloved daughter. | 当然不是 我永远有时间陪我挚爱的女儿 |
[13:13] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢老爸 |
[13:13] | Just make it snappy, I have ten minutes. | 长话短说 我只有十分钟的时间 |
[13:15] | Right. So, the short version. | 好吧 那我长话短说 |
[13:17] | I found a great Catholic school | 我发现一家极佳的天主教学校 |
[13:18] | with one spot left. | 但仅剩一个学位 |
[13:21] | It’s just the cost. | 就是花费有点高 |
[13:23] | Say no more. I will pay for everything your heart desires. | 不用说了 不管你想要什么 爸爸来付账 |
[13:26] | In the near to long-term future. | 在不久之后的将来到以后 |
[13:29] | I’m not following. | 我有点没太听懂 |
[13:30] | Well, | 这么说吧 |
[13:32] | I’m having a few very trendy financial issues. | 眼下我正面临一些经济状况 |
[13:36] | It’s possible that I overspent | 很可能在过去几年的时间里 |
[13:37] | a bit these past few years, | 我花钱花得有点过份 |
[13:39] | so I’m tracking Johnny Depp’s lawsuit | 所以我关注了约翰尼·德普和他的业务经理 |
[13:41] | against his business managers to see how that plays out. | 打的诉讼官司 看看是怎么运作的 |
[13:45] | If Johnny loses, | 如果约翰尼输掉了官司 |
[13:45] | I know it’s my fault that I bought | 那我就知道 买下 |
[13:47] | that time-share in Cancun | 坎昆的分时使用权 |
[13:49] | and part of that vineyard, | 以及酒庄的一部分是我的错 |
[13:50] | after my business managers warned me not to. | 尽管我的业务经理曾警告我不要买 |
[13:53] | But if Johnny wins, then I can sue them | 如果约翰尼赢了官司 我就可以 |
[13:55] | for my own financial negligence, | 以我个人的金融过失起诉他们 |
[13:56] | and I am back in the game, baby. | 然后爸爸就又腰缠万贯了 宝贝 |
[13:59] | Got it. Don’t worry, I’ll find the $8,000. | 知道了 没事 我会想办法筹到八千块 |
[14:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:04] | Only $8,000? | 只要八千块吗 |
[14:06] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么没早说 |
[14:08] | That’s less than I spent | 这比起我为里卡多·蒙特尔班的骨灰 |
[14:09] | to shoot Ricardo Montalban’s ashes into space. | 送上太空花的钱还少 |
[14:12] | – You can swing that? – Well, of course. | -你可以调出这么多钱吗 -当然 |
[14:14] | This is a deal of a lifetime. | 这是关乎一辈子的大事 |
[14:17] | I’m telling you, you’d be crazy not to get in on it. | 如果你不参与其中 那肯定是脑子有问题 |
[14:19] | This is a once- in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这可是一生仅此一次的机会 |
[14:23] | Sorry, you know how I feel about Catholicism. | 抱歉 你知道我对天主教的看法 |
[14:25] | All that doom and gloom stuff, it’s not what I believe in. | 我对那些关于厄运和黑暗的说辞不太感冒 |
[14:28] | Well, do you believe in a great education? | 那你对良好的教育感兴趣吗 |
[14:32] | All my teeth are brushed. | 我把牙齿都刷干净了 |
[14:33] | Can you please tickle my back? Please, please, please? | 能不能给我挠挠后背 求你们了 |
[14:35] | – Yes. Come on. – Sure. | -当然没问题 -来吧 |
[15:28] | Can you guys tickle less hard? | 你们能不能小点劲儿 |
[15:38] | “Darci’s Surefire Strategy to Spotting Your Soul Mate”? | 德斯教你如何找到灵魂伴侣 |
[15:45] | Thought it could help me figure out what to about Adam. | 我觉得它能帮我搞清楚该怎样处理亚当的问题 |
[15:49] | I’m ditching the quizzes, and I’m going over there | 我要抛开这些测试 直接去和他 |
[15:51] | and having a mature, adult conversation. | 进行一场成年人之间的理性对话 |
[15:59] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[16:00] | Alba is definitely not ride-or-die for Adam. | 阿尔芭真的不看好亚当 |
[16:02] | Abuela, don’t be such a downer. | 外婆 别这么扫人家的兴 |
[16:09] | I think it’s time to see Alba’s alter ego. | 是时候见见阿尔芭另一个自我了 |
[16:12] | Can you spot the seven differences? | 你能找出七个不同点吗 |
[16:31] | Fun Alba has spoken. | 有趣的阿尔芭发话了 |
[16:33] | What a surprise. | 真是出乎人的意料 |
[16:35] | She agrees with Alba. | 她也同意阿尔芭本尊的观点 |
[16:44] | We happen to be fighting | 那时候我们刚好 |
[16:45] | over sending Mateo to Catholic school, | 因是否让马特奥读天主教学校的事情起了争执 |
[16:47] | so you should be on my side here. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[16:50] | Yeah– actually, | 好吧 其实 |
[16:51] | now that you two are besties, | 你俩现在成忘年闺蜜了 |
[16:54] | maybe you can talk to him about Our Lady of Mercy. | 或许你可以跟他讲讲仁慈圣母学校 |
[16:57] | Huh? Maybe between the kettlebell swings | 怎么样 在壶铃摆荡 |
[16:59] | and the Fitbit competitions, | 和行走步数比赛之余 你可以试着说服他 |
[17:01] | you can convince him it’s a good idea. | 天主教学校是个不错的选择 |
[17:06] | Thanks, Abuela. | 谢谢外婆 |
[17:08] | You know what? | 你猜怎样 |
[17:08] | I am tired of being trapped in my own home | 我不想在自己家里进行成年人的理性对话 |
[17:11] | during mature chat time. | 我受够了 |
[17:12] | I’m going in. | 我要去他家 |
[17:13] | Uh… Yeah. Mm-mm. I am. | 没错 我就要这么做 |
[17:16] | And I acknowledge your concern. | 我明白你的担心 |
[17:17] | But on the other hand, | 但从另一方面来看 |
[17:19] | the fact that I was involved with Chuck | 我和恰克之间的种种过往 |
[17:20] | makes him an ideal front man. | 恰好使他成为我们的理想门面 |
[17:22] | Anezka and Luisa would never think | 阿妮丝卡和路易莎肯定打死都不会想到 |
[17:23] | I’d be in business with him. | 我还会和他做交易 |
[17:24] | And I acknowledge your point, | 我也明白你的考虑 |
[17:27] | but Chuck still has feelings for you, | 但恰克对你还有感情 |
[17:29] | and that makes me uncomfortable. | 这一点让我感觉很不舒服 |
[17:31] | You think I’m comfortable with you living with Jane? | 难道你和简同住就让我觉得很舒服吗 |
[17:33] | She tried to get in the shower with you. | 她还想跟你一起洗澡 |
[17:36] | I hear you, but for the millionth time, | 我知道了 但是我要再一次重复 |
[17:38] | I don’t have feelings for Jane. | 我对简没有感情 |
[17:40] | Me neither, just to be clear. | 顺便说一下 我也是 |
[17:44] | Regardless, Jane can’t buy a hotel. | 随便吧 简不可能收购酒店 |
[17:47] | So you can’t unilaterally rule out Chuck | 所以你不能又不给我提供另外一个选项 |
[17:48] | without providing a viable alternative. | 就直接否定恰克 |
[17:51] | Look, Anezka’s driving me crazy. | 阿妮丝卡快把我逼疯了 |
[17:52] | I can’t take much more. | 我快撑不下去了 |
[17:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:54] | And I just happen to have a great lead. | 我刚好有个合适人选 |
[17:59] | Katherine Cortes. | 凯瑟琳·科尔特斯 |
[18:01] | Carlos Cortes’ daughter? | 卡洛斯·科尔特斯的女儿 |
[18:02] | The hotelier? | 那个大名鼎鼎的旅馆经营者 |
[18:04] | Well, why didn’t you tell me about her in the first place? | 你为什么不一开始就跟我提她 |
[18:06] | Because we’ve been working on communicating better, | 因为我们一直以来沟通得都还不错 |
[18:08] | and I wanted to give you a chance | 而且我希望给你个机会 |
[18:10] | to process your feelings about Chuck. | 处理一下你和恰克的感情 |
[18:15] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[18:17] | Yes. | 就她了 |
[18:18] | Call her. | 打给她吧 |
[18:20] | Is it just me, | 只有我 |
[18:21] | or is all this communicating | 还是大家都觉得他俩的交流 |
[18:22] | making them a little dull? | 略显无趣 |
[18:24] | Now that’s more like it. | 这样才对嘛 |
[18:28] | What do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚想做什么 |
[18:30] | make out and tequila poppers. | 做爱饮酒 |
[18:32] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[18:33] | We’re having a serious discussion | 我们要进行特别严肃的讨论 |
[18:35] | about whether this relationship has legs. | 看看我们的关系是否会有未来 |
[18:37] | Which it doesn’t. | 其实没有 |
[18:40] | Why you looking confused? | 为什么你看起来这么纠结 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 |
[18:44] | This big decision. | 这是个特别重要的决定 |
[18:45] | I’m a little in my head about it. | 我有点想法 |
[18:47] | – Buzzkill. -Shh. | -扫兴鬼 -嘘 |
[18:49] | We need to know if Adam is capable | 我们需要知道亚当是否 |
[18:50] | of a mature, adult relationship. | 是一个成熟的成年人 |
[18:52] | Know what I do when I have a lot on my mind? | 你想知道我很烦的时候会做什么吗 |
[18:54] | Roofball. | 斜坡橄榄球 |
[18:55] | And I think we have our answer. | 我觉得我们有答案了 |
[18:58] | Okay, here we go. | 走吧 |
[18:59] | Roofball. | 斜坡橄榄球 |
[19:00] | You score in the big trash can, or the little trash can, | 你在把球投进大小的垃圾桶里得分 |
[19:04] | or the flower pot that’s covered in bird crap. | 或者是全是鸟屎的花盆里也得分 |
[19:06] | And do not fall off the roof. | 别掉下来就好 |
[19:08] | Has that ever happened? | 掉下来过吗 |
[19:09] | Many, many times. | 很多次 |
[19:11] | I am going to crush this. | 我爱死了这个游戏 |
[19:14] | Okay. We’re playing for exactly eight minutes, | 好的 我们会玩八分钟 |
[19:18] | and then we’re telling him to take the job and “Good luck.” | 然后我们就让他接受新工作 祝他好运 |
[19:21] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:25] | Okay. That’s, that’s one point for me. | 我得了一分 |
[19:27] | You got to try to block me. | 你要尝试阻止我 |
[19:29] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[19:31] | Okay, okay. Now you’re getting it. | 现在你懂了游戏规则 |
[19:37] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[19:38] | Okay, I got this. | 我懂了 |
[19:40] | You got this fast. | 学的很快嘛 |
[19:41] | Wow. Okay, cool. Yeah. | 不错 |
[19:44] | No. | 不 |
[19:53] | Where’d it go? | 球呢 |
[19:54] | Where’d it go, where’d it go? | 球跑哪了 |
[20:04] | Three points! | 三分 |
[20:06] | Bring it, bitches! | 来吧 小婊砸 |
[20:08] | Our eight minutes are up. | 八分钟到了 |
[20:12] | Well, this is just a slap to the face. | 这只不过就是”给你一巴掌”而已 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry the editors | 很抱歉编辑们 |
[20:16] | couldn’t make the doubles thing work. | 没能完成替身的任务 |
[20:18] | But they did put together something | 但是他们确实完成了一些 |
[20:20] | we’re really excited about. | 很令人激动的工作 |
[20:33] | Oldest trick in the book. | 书里最古老的技巧 |
[20:34] | Kill someone off to juice the ratings. | 杀死某个角色来提高评分 |
[20:37] | And since the two of you can’t work together… | 既然你俩也没办法一起工作 |
[20:40] | The new plot will involve the lady scientist | 新剧情就会是女科学家 |
[20:42] | accidentally swallowing Guillermo and Hector, | 意外的吞了吉列和海克托 |
[20:45] | but only one of you will survive the journey | 但是你俩只会有一个 |
[20:46] | out of her tush alive. | 会从她的獠牙下幸存 |
[20:48] | We’re putting your characters to a focus group | 我们要让你的角色吸引到 |
[20:51] | of women ages 34 to 55– | 34到55岁的 |
[20:53] | bored housewives, our bread and butter– | 无聊的家庭主妇 这也是我们的主要收入 |
[20:55] | they’ll make the call. | 他们来决定 |
[20:56] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[20:57] | I just have so much fun with you. | 刚刚跟你玩的好开心 |
[21:01] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[21:02] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[21:04] | It’s good to remember that I’m young, you know? | 能记得我还很年轻是件好事 你知道吗 |
[21:06] | More than just a mom. | 而不是身为人母 |
[21:20] | Let’s have sex. | 做爱吧 |
[21:22] | Yeah? You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:34] | Not a lot of inflatable swan sex? | 看来在气垫床上做爱不好玩 |
[21:36] | Not as much as you’d think. | 也没那么差 |
[21:37] | Let’s go inside. | 去里面吧 |
[21:44] | Usually when this happens, I just jump down, but… | 以前这样的时候 我都会跳出去 |
[21:47] | I can jump. | 我也可以跳 |
[21:48] | Do I have to remind you that I am young and fun? | 需要我提醒你我很年轻 乐趣十足吗 |
[21:51] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[22:04] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[22:06] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[22:07] | in that moment, Jane had never felt so free. | 在那一瞬间 简感觉如此自由 |
[22:15] | Do you think it’s broken? | 你觉得她摔断腿了吗 |
[22:17] | Of course it’s broken, you idiot! | 肯定的啊 你个傻瓜 |
[22:23] | So, a simple fracture of the distal fibula usually takes | 腓骨远端骨折通常要休养 |
[22:26] | four to six weeks of recovery. | 四到六个星期 |
[22:28] | Now, the pain meds will kick in soon, so she’ll be tired. | 一会药物就会起作用了 她会很累 |
[22:31] | She’ll also need help in the shower; the cast can’t get wet. | 她洗澡的时候也需要帮助 绷带不能打湿了 |
[22:34] | He can’t give me a shower. | 他不能帮我洗澡 |
[22:36] | We haven’t even had sex yet. | 我们还没发生关系呢 |
[22:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:41] | Can we even have sex? | 我们能做爱吗 |
[22:42] | It’s, uh, possible. | 可能吧 |
[22:45] | Which positions? | 什么体位 |
[22:46] | I think those are the meds that you were talking about. | 这些就是你说的药吧 |
[22:48] | You’ll need to do the driving for the next month. | 下个月你得开车 |
[22:51] | He may not even be here in a month. | 他可能都不会再呆一个月 |
[22:52] | He got a job in California. | 他在加州工作 |
[22:53] | It’s very exciting for him and very confusing for me. | 对他来说很有意思 对我来说很困惑的工作 |
[22:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:59] | Uh, someone will be by with the discharge papers shortly. | 一会就有人送出院单来了 |
[23:09] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[23:10] | I can tell that my question’s really stressing you out. | 我知道我的问题可能会给你太大压力 |
[23:13] | What? You have me confused for Mom Jane. | 什么 你以为我是妈妈简吗 |
[23:15] | I am Fun Jane. | 我可是快乐简 |
[23:18] | Stay, go, whatever. I’m cool. | 留下来还是离开 怎么都行 我都可以 |
[23:21] | Still, I’m taking the decision off your plate. | 尽管如此 我还是想为你考虑下 |
[23:23] | I got this. | 我懂 |
[23:26] | You’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[23:29] | Oh, I think those drugs are kicking in. | 我觉得药开始起作用了 |
[23:45] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[23:47] | Sorry, you passed out there. I couldn’t move you. | 你睡过去了 我没叫你 |
[23:49] | No, I’m late for my meeting at Our Lady of Mercy. | 不 仁慈圣母学校的会议我要迟到了 |
[23:51] | What’s Our Lady of Mercy? | 那是什么 |
[23:52] | Uh, it’s a Catholic school for Mateo. | 马特奥的天主教学校 |
[23:54] | I was supposed to meet with them today. | 我应该今天和他们见面的 |
[23:58] | Oh, could you pass me my pants? | 你能把裤子给我吗 |
[24:02] | Hi. This is Jane Villanueva. | 我是简·维兰纽瓦 |
[24:04] | Um, I had an appointment, um… two hours ago. | 我两小时前有预约 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | You gave the slot away? | 你把名额给别人了 |
[24:13] | I am so glad this worked out. | 很开心这能有用 |
[24:17] | I know how busy you are. | 我知道你很忙 |
[24:19] | So let me just say this. | 那我就有话直说了吧 |
[24:20] | This is easy money. | 这钱赚起来毫不费力 |
[24:21] | You’d clear ten percent without putting in a dime of your own. | 你一分钱不花 能拿到一成 |
[24:26] | Looks like Katherine wants to tag his dinosaur. | 看起来凯瑟琳想给他的恐龙做标记 |
[24:32] | I still can’t believe that we never met. | 我还是不敢相信我们从没见面过 |
[24:34] | I’ve heard so much about you from Chase. | 我从切斯那里听说过你很多事情 |
[24:36] | He and my ex-husband are golf buddies. | 他和我前夫是高尔夫球友 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry, it’s about my kids. | 对不起 孩子的事情 |
[24:46] | Of course. | 没事 |
[24:48] | Thank God my ex and I never had kids. | 谢天谢地 我和前任没有孩子 |
[24:50] | We get it, lady, you’re single. | 我们懂了 你还是单身 |
[24:55] | So, let’s discuss things further, over drinks. | 所以 我们一边喝酒 一边谈生意吧 |
[25:00] | Water with lemon. | 柠檬片汽水 |
[25:01] | About time. | 来得正好 |
[25:02] | You know it’s not good for the baby to be dehydrated. | 你知道让小孩脱水不好吧 |
[25:05] | Were you working? | 你在工作吗 |
[25:06] | Just checking a few e-mails. | 就是看看邮件而已 |
[25:11] | These aren’t e-mails. | 这不是邮件 |
[25:12] | This is a dating profile. | 这是约会资料 |
[25:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:15] | This is for you? | 这是你么 |
[25:17] | Why are you posting a profile? | 你发这个干嘛啊 |
[25:20] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:21] | I don’t want to raise this baby alone. | 我不想自己养大孩子 |
[25:24] | Alone? | 自己 |
[25:28] | Put this on. | 戴上这个 |
[25:29] | I’m about to yell, | 我要大喊了 |
[25:30] | and I don’t want to hurt the baby. | 我也不想伤到宝宝 |
[25:35] | Doing this alone? | 自己养孩子 |
[25:37] | We brought you into our home! | 我们让你住我家 |
[25:39] | We wait on you hand and foot, | 我们尽力细心照顾你 |
[25:41] | take you to your doctor’s appointments. | 带你去看医生 |
[25:43] | In fact, my husband is on set right now | 实际上 我丈夫正在 |
[25:45] | building you a nursery– a surprise nursery– | 给你建育婴室 为了给你一个惊喜 |
[25:48] | so you know you won’t be doing this on your own. | 所以 你知道你并不是孤独一人 |
[25:50] | So what? That’s all stuff for the baby. | 那又怎样 这都是为了宝宝做的事情 |
[25:53] | Neither of you would have anything to do with me | 如果我没怀孕 |
[25:55] | if I weren’t pregnant. | 你俩谁也不会来关心我 |
[25:56] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[25:58] | But you are. | 但是你怀孕了 |
[25:59] | So we’re stuck together forever. | 所以我们是在一条船上的人了 |
[26:02] | That’s called family. | 这就叫家庭 |
[26:03] | And we’re trying. | 我们都在努力 |
[26:04] | You’re the one who’s not. | 你是自暴自弃的人 |
[26:05] | So, if you really want what’s best for the baby, | 所以 如果你想为宝宝好 |
[26:08] | worry less about getting dehydrated | 少关心脱水的事情 |
[26:10] | and more about getting along with her father. | 多关心下和她父亲好好相处 |
[26:12] | And you could be a little nicer to me, too. | 你也可以对我好一点 |
[26:16] | Pick me. | 选我 |
[26:18] | Choose me. | 选我 |
[26:19] | Love me. | 爱我 |
[26:23] | Why do you look so worried, Papa? | 你怎么看起来忧心忡忡的呢 外公 |
[26:26] | Well, because these women are deciding if Papa | 因为那些女人会决定是我还是 |
[26:29] | or a terrible ogre will stay on the telenovela. | 那个混球会继续拍肥皂剧 |
[26:32] | Let’s listen in, Matelio. | 听着 马特奥 |
[26:42] | Sell it, woman with the lazy eye. | 强调一下 眼神懒散的女人 |
[26:54] | Jane, what happened? | 简 你怎么了 |
[26:55] | No big deal, just a small fracture. | 没什么大事 就是骨折 |
[27:00] | What’s Fabian’s grandma doing in there? | 法比安的祖母在里面干什么呢 |
[27:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:07] | That floozy has infiltrated the focus group. | 那个恶妇竟然渗入了焦点小组 |
[27:11] | Well, the jig is up, Granny. | 好吧 你完蛋了 老奶奶 |
[27:15] | Uh, w-wait, wait, wait! Think. | 等等 想想 |
[27:17] | How is it gonna look | 你气冲冲的闯进去 |
[27:18] | if you storm in there and attack a grandma? | 袭击一名老妇人 看起来怎样 |
[27:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:23] | I have a better plan. | 我有更好的计划 |
[27:25] | Which, my friends, brings us here. | 朋友们 故事发展到了这里 |
[27:41] | Yup. Meet Rogelio’s new alter ego. | 没错 见证罗格里奥的新身份 |
[28:14] | Whoa there, granny. | 天啊 老奶奶 |
[28:52] | I’m uncomfortable. | 我觉得不对劲 |
[28:55] | Because it’s obvious that Katherine is looking for | 因为很明显 凯瑟琳是 |
[28:57] | a hookup with you in exchange for signing on. | 以签约为由跟你约会 |
[28:59] | And I acknowledge your feelings. | 我知道你的感受 |
[29:01] | Oh, man, i’m sick of mature Rafael and Petra, too. | 天啊 我也讨厌死了成熟的拉斐尔和佩特拉 |
[29:04] | But you have nothing to worry about, | 但是你什么也不用担心 |
[29:06] | because I can handle Katherine. | 因为我能解决掉凯瑟琳 |
[29:08] | Just like I can handle Chuck. | 就像我能解决恰克一样 |
[29:10] | He’s the logical choice, a known entity. | 他是情理之中的选择 众所周知的人物 |
[29:13] | You working with Chuck makes me uncomfortable, | 你和恰克工作也让我感到不舒服 |
[29:16] | because I have no interest in Katherine. | 因为我对凯瑟琳不感兴趣 |
[29:18] | You and Chuck have a romantic history. | 你和恰克曾经相爱过 |
[29:21] | How many more times and ways can I explain to you | 我还需要跟你解释多少次 |
[29:24] | that I don’t want to be with him? | 我不想和他在一起 |
[29:26] | I know you don’t. | 我知道 |
[29:27] | But you’ve gone there before. | 但是你以前这么干过 |
[29:28] | Slept with men to advance your interests. | 为了自己的利益而和其他男人睡觉 |
[29:33] | Whereas I haven’t crossed that line. | 而我并没有穿越这条底线 |
[29:37] | And speaking of crossing a line. | 说到穿越底线 |
[29:42] | Ciao. | 拜拜 |
[29:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:00] | The focus group chose me? | 焦点小组选择我了 |
[30:15] | Say hello to your abuela for me. | 替我跟你外婆问声好 |
[30:18] | And stay away from my daughter! | 离我女儿远点 |
[30:44] | Who knew comic books could be so romantic? | 谁能想到漫画书也会如此浪漫呢 |
[30:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:56] | I’m getting misty, too. | 我也感动得流泪了 |
[31:03] | It’s just a minor fracture. | 只是轻微骨折而已 |
[31:05] | I was playing roofball with Adam. | 我当时在和亚当玩屋顶篮球 |
[31:08] | Uh, roofball? | 屋顶篮球 |
[31:10] | As in playing ball on a roof? | 在屋顶上玩篮球 |
[31:14] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:17] | But we need to talk about Mateo’s school situation. | 但我们得聊聊马特奥选学校的事 |
[31:20] | Because of my accident, | 因为我出了点意外 |
[31:22] | I missed the appointment for Our Lady of Mercy, | 我错过了仁慈圣母学校的预约时间 |
[31:24] | and now we don’t even have the option of Catholic school. | 现在我们去不成天主教学校了 |
[31:28] | Can you not smile? | 你能别笑了吗 |
[31:29] | That was the best option we had. | 这是我们最好的选择 |
[31:30] | I have another one. | 我还有另一个选择 |
[31:32] | Did you know that your parents live | 你知道你的父母曾经住在 |
[31:34] | in the Elbamare School District? | 艾伯马尔学校学区吗 |
[31:36] | It’s a great public school | 那是一家很不错的公立学校 |
[31:37] | with a nine rating, plus music, art, TK. | 评分有九分 还教音乐 艺术和过渡课程 |
[31:41] | We can enroll Mateo next year using their address. | 我们明年可以用他们的住址给马特奥办理入学 |
[31:44] | And lie about where we live? | 隐瞒我们真实的住址 |
[31:48] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:49] | Of course your option is to lie. Why am I surprised? | 当然你的选择就是去撒谎 这有什么奇怪的 |
[31:52] | – That’s not fair. – But it’s true. | -你这是偏见 -但这是事实 |
[31:54] | I mean, that’s what you do. You try to game the system. | 你就是这样 你想操纵这个体制 |
[31:56] | Why wouldn’t you? | 你当然会这样做了 |
[31:57] | You grew up rich and entitled, | 你从小都很富裕 享有特权 |
[31:59] | and you think that the rules don’t apply to you. | 你觉得规则并不能限制住你 |
[32:01] | It was your grandmother’s idea. | 这是你外婆的主意 |
[32:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:05] | So as you’re climbing off your high horse, | 当你从马上下来的时候[别这么盛气凌人] |
[32:07] | try not to break your other leg. | 别把另一条腿也摔断了 |
[32:11] | Well, hello, Douche Jane. | 你好啊 混蛋简 |
[32:15] | I don’t understand. You told Rafael that we should lie | 我不明白 你告诉拉斐尔我们应该撒谎 |
[32:19] | to get Mateo into a better school? | 这样可以送马特奥进所好一点的学校 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:36] | You used somebody else’s address? | 你用的其他人的地址吗 |
[33:03] | Back to real life for you. | 可以回到现实了 |
[33:04] | No more excuses to lie around getting spoiled. | 没有理由躺着被人伺候了 |
[33:06] | You are officially off of bed rest. | 你可以不用在床上休息了 |
[33:08] | Hallelujah! | 谢天谢地 |
[33:08] | Oh, thank God. I’ll see you next week. | 太好了 我们下周再见 |
[33:17] | So before you drop me off? | 在你抛下我之前 |
[33:19] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[33:20] | Let’s go see that freakin’ nursery. | 我们去看看可怕的婴儿房吧 |
[33:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:23] | But nobody better rub my belly when I’m there; | 但是最好不要有人碰我的肚子 |
[33:24] | I’m not friggin’ public property. | 我不是什么公共财产 |
[33:26] | I think that look on your face will scare them off. | 我觉得你的表情就会把他们吓跑了 |
[33:33] | I think that’s a smile? | 我想这是在微笑 |
[33:35] | I would have gone with a less tacky mobile, but it’s nice. | 风铃要是再漂亮点就好了 但也还不错 |
[33:41] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[33:42] | Thank you, Rogelio. | 谢谢你 罗格里奥 |
[33:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:45] | And I swear I will not put work first when the baby comes. | 而且我保证 孩子出生的时候我不去工作 |
[33:49] | I want to be a good co-parent with you. | 我想和你一起做一对好家长 |
[33:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:53] | We had a friendship once. | 我们曾经有过一段友情 |
[33:55] | Long, long, long ago. | 在很久很久以前 |
[33:59] | Can we again? | 我们能重新开始吗 |
[34:01] | Let’s try. | 可以 |
[34:06] | Now I have something to show you, too. | 我也有东西要给你看 |
[34:11] | Welcome to your relaxation room. | 欢迎来到你的休息间 |
[34:14] | Your lady cave. | 你的专属空间 |
[34:18] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[34:20] | What’s this for? | 这是为什么 |
[34:22] | Well, I spent some time with some women today. | 我今天和几位女士待了一会儿 |
[34:26] | In a focus group. | 一个讨论组 |
[34:27] | And I learned that | 而且我了解到有些时候 |
[34:28] | sometimes women feel underappreciated. | 女人会感觉自己不受重视 |
[34:31] | And sometimes it’s nice to have a room of one’s own. | 要是能有个自己的房间会很不错 |
[34:35] | I know you’re going through a lot | 我知道你最近经历了很多 |
[34:37] | with Darci, the baby, the dance studio. | 德斯的事 孩子的事 还有舞蹈室 |
[34:40] | So whenever you want to decompress, | 所以不论何时 你想减轻压力 |
[34:42] | this is the place. | 就来这里吧 |
[34:44] | This is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[34:46] | And thoughtful. | 太细心了 |
[34:47] | My ladies group taught me that sometimes it’s nice | 参加女士讨论组教会了我 有些时候 |
[34:49] | to do things without being asked. | 要主动做一些事 |
[34:52] | They did, huh? | 真的吗 |
[35:00] | That’s not all they taught me. | 当然那不是全部 |
[35:03] | I guess I realized that I was the one who was spoiled. | 我想我意识到 我才是那个被溺爱的人 |
[35:08] | I took you… | 我把你… |
[35:10] | and your money for granted. | 和你的钱都当成理所当然 |
[35:13] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:16] | It’s not. | 有关系的 |
[35:19] | Look, I… | 我… |
[35:22] | I-I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我 我不想再吵架了 |
[35:26] | Can we be friends again? | 我们能重新做朋友吗 |
[35:30] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[35:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:32] | And I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[35:33] | The financial privileges you’ve given this family has been huge. | 你为我们这个家花了太多钱了 |
[35:38] | And parenting without it is gonna be harder | 如果没有钱 养孩子会困难得多 |
[35:41] | and lead to making harder choices. | 也会让我们做决定的时候更艰难 |
[35:46] | And so, let’s do it. | 所以 就这样吧 |
[35:49] | Use my parents’ address. | 用我父母的地址 |
[35:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:54] | It won’t be for long. | 不会太久的 |
[35:56] | ‘Cause I’m gonna get it all back. | 因为我会把一切都拿回来 |
[35:58] | The money, the hotel, everything. | 钱 酒店 一切 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:05] | But until then, the family is gonna need to make some changes. | 但是在那之前 家里需要做一些改变 |
[36:09] | Buckle down a little, grow up. | 认真一点 成长起来 |
[36:12] | Which brings us here. | 这就把我们带到了这里 |
[36:13] | You have to take the job. | 你必须接受这份工作 |
[36:16] | But I’ve already decided that I’m staying. | 但是我已经决定留下来了 |
[36:18] | Well, you shouldn’t, not if I’m part of the equation, | 你不应该留下来 至少不应该因为我 |
[36:20] | because honestly… I don’t think that we’ll work long-term. | 因为说实话… 我想我们两个长不了 |
[36:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:24] | These past few weeks have been… | 过去的三周… |
[36:25] | Amazing. But not real life. | 非常美好 但那不是真实的生活 |
[36:29] | And it’s come with a cost. | 而且是有代价的 |
[36:30] | I mean, Mateo may not have anywhere to go to school next year. | 我是说 马特奥明年可能没地方上学了 |
[36:33] | And I can’t drive for a month. | 而且我一个月都不能开车 |
[36:34] | – Jane. – And this. | -简 -还有这个 |
[36:35] | This, this… | 这个… |
[36:38] | is incredibly sweet. | 简直太贴心了 |
[36:40] | But it’s a fantasy. | 但这是幻想 |
[36:42] | In reality, these panels would be lice checks, | 在现实中 这些折页会变成除虱子的账单 |
[36:45] | and Mateo puking and getting in trouble at school, | 马特奥在学校吐了 遇到麻烦了 |
[36:47] | and you texting me that you’ll be home late, | 你发短信说你会晚点回家 |
[36:49] | but I don’t get it because I already fell asleep, | 但是我没收到 因为我已经睡着了 |
[36:52] | and a lot of other not-fun things. | 还有很多不那么有趣的事情 |
[36:53] | I know you have a kid, Jane. | 我知道你有个孩子 简 |
[36:54] | And I know that makes everything way more complicated. | 而且我知道所有事情都会更复杂 |
[36:57] | But just like the school meeting, if I’d known about it, | 但就比如学校开会 如果我知道 |
[37:00] | I-I would’ve set my alarm, | 我会定好闹钟 |
[37:03] | I-I would’ve dragged your ass out of bed. | 我会把你从床上拽起来 |
[37:05] | You’re the one compartmentalizing. | 你把事情分得太清楚了 |
[37:07] | Because you can’t meet Mateo yet– it’s too early, | 因为你现在还不能见马特奥 太早了 |
[37:09] | and without you meeting him, | 因为你还没见过他 |
[37:10] | I don’t know how you fit in my life. | 我不知道你怎样融入我的生活 |
[37:12] | That’s exactly my point. You can’t know. | 我就是这个意思 你没办法知道 |
[37:13] | Then why did you ask me to make | 那你为什么让我 |
[37:14] | this huge decision about your job? | 为你工作这么大的事做决定 |
[37:16] | I didn’t ask you to make this decision. | 我没有让你做决定 |
[37:17] | I-I was just asking you if you wanted me to stay. | 我只是问你 你想不想让我留下来 |
[37:19] | Of course I want you to stay! | 我当然想让你留下来 |
[37:21] | Okay, well, then I’m staying! | 好 那我就留下来 |
[37:26] | I’m staying. | 我留下来 |
[37:28] | I’m gonna need you to kiss me. | 我想要你吻我 |
[37:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:34] | Making you work for it. | 让你自己来争取 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[37:44] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[37:48] | Thought we could use a little romance. | 我想着可以浪漫一点 |
[37:51] | Which we were not gonna get at Jane’s house. | 我们之前在简的家里 所以不能这样 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[37:59] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:02] | I should trust you. | 我应该相信你 |
[38:05] | Let’s go with Chuck. | 我们就跟恰克合作吧 |
[38:07] | No. | 不 |
[38:08] | You want to go with Katherine? | 你想和凯瑟琳合作吗 |
[38:10] | Neither. | 也不是 |
[38:12] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:15] | I’ve decided I can deal with Anezka long enough | 我已经决定了 我可以跟阿妮斯卡耗下去 |
[38:18] | for us to find the right investor, | 直到找到那个最合适的投资人为止 |
[38:21] | someone with no strings. | 找一个没有附加条件的人 |
[38:22] | I can handle Katherine. | 我能搞定凯瑟琳 |
[38:24] | Okay? I am not gonna sleep with her. | 好吗 我不会和她睡的 |
[38:26] | I’m not that person. | 我不是那种人 |
[38:30] | But there’ll always be a part of you that thinks I am. | 但你一直以为我是这种人 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[38:38] | And I don’t blame you. | 但是我不怪你 |
[38:41] | I’ve cheated. | 我的确背叛过你 |
[38:44] | But at the same time… | 但其实… |
[38:48] | that’s not who I am. | 那不是真实的我 |
[38:50] | And I need a fresh start. | 我想重新开始 |
[38:53] | What kind of fresh start? | 哪种重新开始 |
[38:56] | Romantically. | 在感情方面 |
[38:57] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[39:00] | We just decided to be mature and try. | 我们才决定成熟一点 给彼此个机会 |
[39:02] | And we have been. | 我们已经试过了 |
[39:05] | But I’m just tired of the effort, frankly. | 但是我太累了 不想再努力了 真的 |
[39:07] | And it’s not what I want. | 而且这不是我想要的 |
[39:09] | Then why did you get back together with me? | 那你为什么要跟我和好 |
[39:13] | I’m not completely sure. | 我不太确定 |
[39:14] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不应该这样 |
[39:16] | Maybe you just chose Jane so many times | 也许是因为你太多次都选择了简 |
[39:19] | that when you finally chose me, I didn’t want to say no. | 当你终于选择我的时候 我不想拒绝你 |
[39:23] | Or maybe I just needed to be the one to end it. | 或者我只是想做终结这段感情的人 |
[39:26] | Well, I’m happy to help you | 我很高兴能帮你 |
[39:27] | on your journey of self-empowerment. | 让你变得更强大了 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry, Rafael. | 我很抱歉 拉斐尔 |
[39:30] | Just go! | 请你离开吧 |
[39:41] | Even the stench of his mediocrity is gone. | 就连他那恶心的平庸感也消失了 |
[39:43] | It feels amazing to have my set back. | 能把我的地盘拿回来 这种感觉太爽了 |
[39:46] | I will never have to see Fabian and his deformed kitten again. | 我再也不用见到法比安和他那只臭猫了 |
[39:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | It’s great to be number one on the call sheet. | 排在通告单第一位的感觉真好 |
[39:54] | Well, co-number one. | 并列第一位 |
[40:00] | No, this can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[40:01] | But it is. | 但这是真的 |
[40:10] | I was just seeing where I sit. | 我刚才在找得奖时 |
[40:12] | For when I win. | 该坐在哪儿 |
[40:13] | How funny. I was just seeing where I sit for when I win. | 真有意思 我刚才也在找得奖时该坐哪儿 |
[40:15] | Well, we can’t both win. | 我们俩不可能都得奖 |
[40:17] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[40:18] | Cut! | 停 |
[40:22] | Where’s Fabian? | 法比安在哪儿 |
[40:24] | Get that delusional has-been back here this instant! | 马上把这个过气的家伙赶走 |
[40:28] | This is my worst nightmare. | 这是我最糟糕的恶梦 |
[40:29] | It’s actually about to get a whole lot worse. | 事实上比这更糟 |
[40:34] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[40:35] | Whoa, why are they talking? | 他们在说什么 |
[40:36] | Why-why is she laughing like that? | 她怎么笑得这么开心 |
[40:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:40] | I think… he likes her? | 我觉得… 他喜欢她 |
[40:43] | Ya think? | 你觉得 |
[40:46] | From chemical attraction to an indecent proposal. | 前一个是化学反应 这个是不怀好意的提议 |
[40:50] | See? Isn’t this nicer than some crowded restaurant? | 看 是不是比拥挤的餐厅好多了 |
[40:54] | It is. | 是的 |
[40:56] | Wait. We have to toast to working together. | 等等 我们成了合作伙伴 得庆祝一下 |
[41:00] | I just hope we’re compatible. | 希望我们合作愉快 |
[41:11] | Say good-bye to Zen Rafael. | 和禅版拉斐尔说再见吧 |
[41:14] | You won’t break me. | 你是打不倒我的 |
[41:16] | I built this hotel, | 我一手建起了这家酒店 |
[41:16] | and nothing you can do will make me give it up. | 不论你做什么 我都不会放弃 |
[41:18] | Whatever you are saying, beautiful sister. | 随你怎么说 我美丽的姐姐 |
[41:23] | Hello, Petra. | 你好啊 佩特拉 |
[41:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:27] | Granny’s back. | 外婆回来了 |
[41:31] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[41:32] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧的剧情 对吧 |
[41:34] | Which reminds me. | 这倒是提醒了我 |
[41:35] | One. Of. These. People. Will. Die! | 他们 其中 一个人 会 死 |
[41:40] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[41:42] | It’s the oldest trick in the book, right? | 这都是老掉牙的把戏了 不是吗 |