时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, you’ll recall our Jane | 大家应该还记得 |
[00:02] | became a published author, | 简成为了一名出版作家 |
[00:03] | and so, she tried to get an agent. | 于是她要找一个经纪人 |
[00:05] | You know Jeffrey Mullins? | 你认识杰弗利·马林斯吗 |
[00:07] | I would love to meet him. | 我超想见见他 |
[00:08] | But that didn’t work out. | 不过没有成功 |
[00:10] | And even worse… | 更糟的是 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God! … | 我的天啊 |
[00:11] | Her book didn’t exactly create fireworks. | 她的书反响并不是很好 |
[00:13] | “There is a sense here of promise unfulfilled”” | “有一种承诺未兑现的感觉” |
[00:17] | But her kiss with Rafael… | 但她和拉斐尔的吻 |
[00:19] | Well, that did. Not as romantic: | 这倒是成真了 不那么浪漫的事 |
[00:21] | Alba turned down Jorge’s proposal. | 阿尔芭拒绝了乔治的求婚 |
[00:23] | No. | 不 |
[00:24] | Oh, and Jane’s mom and dad got married. | 还有 简爸和简妈结婚 |
[00:26] | Only, he had a baby with Darci, | 只不过他和德斯生了孩子 |
[00:28] | who was in love with his archrival, Esteban. | 而德斯和他的死对头埃斯特班在一起 |
[00:31] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 我知道 真是狗血啊 |
[00:33] | Well, imagine this… | 在想想这个 |
[00:35] | Petra’s sister Anezka | 佩特拉的妹妹阿妮丝卡 |
[00:36] | schemed against Rafael’s sister Luisa. | 设计陷害拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:38] | And Petra found out, and well… | 佩特拉发现了 然后 |
[00:40] | How long did you leave my sister in an institution | 你明知道我姐姐看到的不是幻觉却不说 |
[00:43] | knowing she wasn’t hallucinating?! | 多久了 |
[00:44] | A week. | 一周 |
[00:45] | Oh, and then Anezka went splat, | 然后阿妮丝卡死了 |
[00:47] | leaving Petra as a person of interest in her death. | 这让佩特拉成为了嫌疑人 |
[00:50] | So she had to get a lawyer, who was also named Jane. | 所以她得找一个律师 也叫简 |
[00:52] | Only problem… | 唯一的问题 |
[00:54] | Okay. I’m her lawyer. What’s next? | 好了 我是她律师了 然后呢 |
[00:56] | Yikes, right? | 真是摔 |
[00:58] | So let’s dive in. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:00] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 23 and a half years old, | 当简二十三岁半时 |
[01:04] | she had a magical kiss with Rafael. | 她和拉斐尔有了奇妙的一吻 |
[01:07] | It was the kind of kiss | 这种吻 |
[01:08] | you could only have when you’re young, uninhibited, | 只有在你年轻 无拘无束 |
[01:12] | and free of the pressures of… | 没有压力时 才能拥有 |
[01:13] | You guys are kissing! | 你们在亲亲 |
[01:14] | Does that mean you’re getting married? | 你们是不是要结婚啦 |
[01:16] | …having a child. | 没有孩子的压力 |
[01:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:20] | We’re not getting married. | 我们不结婚 |
[01:21] | That was, that was just, uh… | 刚刚只不过是… |
[01:23] | Mateo… | 马特奥 |
[01:24] | Mommy and Daddy are just exploring | 妈妈和爸爸正在探索 |
[01:26] | our feelings for one another | 我们对双方的感情 |
[01:28] | in a romantic way. | 方法比较浪漫而已 |
[01:29] | Exactly, and we don’t know where it will go because it’s brand-new. | 没错 我们也不知道结果会怎样 |
[01:33] | And if it works, great. | 如果能成 那最好了 |
[01:34] | And if it doesn’t, that’s okay, | 如果没成 也没关系 |
[01:36] | because nothing will change for you. | 因为我们不会改变对你的爱 |
[01:38] | – Nothing. – Does that make sense? | -不会 -明白了吗 |
[01:41] | I’ve never been so happy in my life! | 我从来没有这么开心 |
[02:38] | Which brings us to… | 于是我们来到… |
[02:41] | I told them that you and Daddy | 我跟他们说你和爸爸 |
[02:42] | were exploring each other with kisses. | 用亲亲来探索对方 |
[02:45] | So much for the down-low. | 真是低调啊 |
[02:47] | – Oh, boy. – So what changed? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[02:47] | I don’t know how I feel about this. | 我不知道该作何感想 |
[02:48] | Yeah. Last I heard, you weren’t… I mean, | 上次我还听说你俩… |
[02:50] | – We were just talking about this yesterday. – Everyone stop. | -我们昨天还在说这事 -大家别说了 |
[02:52] | Geez, talk about pressure. | 真是压力山大啊 |
[02:54] | – It was just one kiss. – Technically, two. | -就一个吻而已 -其实是两个 |
[02:56] | And like we told Mateo, | 正如我们跟马特奥讲的 |
[02:59] | we’re figuring it out. | 我们还在探索 |
[03:01] | A-And we’re gonna just need some time to do that. | 我们需要一些时间 |
[03:06] | So, is there some other reason everybody’s here? | 那么大家都来这儿 还有其他原因吗 |
[03:10] | Beyond potentially confusing a five-year-old boy? | 除了让一个五岁小孩搞不清状况 |
[03:13] | Well, I have big news. | 我有大消息 |
[03:15] | I have decided to take one year off from work | 我准备休假一年 |
[03:18] | to become a stay-at-home dad to Baby. | 在家当全职奶爸 |
[03:21] | Wow, Ro. I really admire that. | 罗罗 我真佩服你 |
[03:24] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[03:26] | Hang on, that’s my publisher. | 等等 是我的出版商 |
[03:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:31] | Oh. We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[03:32] | I agreed to do a slightly embarrassing overseas commercial. | 我同意拍一个稍显尴尬的海外广告 |
[03:38] | It is related to digestive issues. | 跟消化问题有关 |
[03:39] | It’s not important. | 没啥大不了的 |
[03:51] | The point is, it will cover the bills. | 重点是 这可以赚钱 |
[03:54] | And now, I can support Xo | 现在我可以照顾希尔 |
[03:56] | while she builds up her dance studio | 她可以好好弄舞蹈工作室 |
[03:58] | and focus on my beautiful baby, Baby. | 好好照顾宝贝 |
[04:02] | In fact, I made a vision board. | 我都做了一块愿望板 |
[04:08] | I intend to raise a strong, | 我决心养育一个健康 |
[04:10] | self-reliant, intelligent daughter. | 独立 聪明的女儿 |
[04:14] | Just like Jane. | 就跟简一样 |
[04:15] | I was just dropped by my publisher. | 我被出版商拒了 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | Yeah, they won’t option my second book | 他们不要我的第二本 |
[04:22] | because not enough people are buying my first. | 因为没有多少人买我的第一本 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry, hon. | 真是抱歉 亲爱的 |
[04:31] | Yeah, you know how many books | 是啊 你知道J.K.罗琳 |
[04:32] | J.K. Rowling wrote before Harry Potter? | 在哈利波特之前写了多少本书吗 |
[04:34] | None. It was her first try. | 一本都没有 那是她的处女作 |
[04:35] | And she did it in a coffee shop while holding a baby on her lap. | 她抱着孩子在咖啡厅里写的 |
[04:38] | Wow! Talk about your fantastic beasts. | 真是神奇生物啊 |
[04:41] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[04:42] | You’re still published. You’ll build on that. | 你已经出版了 已经打下基础了 |
[04:44] | Really? Very few women of color get published. | 真的吗 有色人种的女人很少能出版 |
[04:47] | And when we do, we cannot afford to screw it up, | 一旦出版了 我们就决不能搞砸 |
[04:49] | because we don’t get a second chance like our peers. | 因为我们不像别人有第二次机会 |
[04:52] | Preach. | 说得好 |
[04:53] | I’m actually in worse shape than before I sold my book. | 我现在的状态比出版之前还糟糕 |
[04:56] | I don’t have the whiff of promise like a first-time author. | 我没有出道作家应有的前途 |
[04:58] | Instead, I have the stench of failure. | 相反 我散发着失败的恶臭 |
[05:00] | Come on, hon. I think you’re being a little dramatic. | 亲爱的 你有点小题大做了 |
[05:02] | No! They actually used the word “Stench”! | 不 他们居然用”恶臭”这个词 |
[05:05] | 处女情缘 失败 | |
[05:13] | Okay, so it’s gonna be hard. | 好了 会有困难的 |
[05:16] | It’s always been hard. | 一直以来都很困难 |
[05:18] | And you have fought for this every step of the way. | 你已经为之一路奋斗到今天 |
[05:20] | So you just keep fighting. | 你要坚持下去 |
[05:22] | And, yeah, you’ve been a little stuck lately. | 没错你最近状态不好 |
[05:24] | But the only way to get past that is to keep writing. | 但唯一挺过去的方法就是坚持写作 |
[05:28] | So get on that. | 加油吧 |
[05:32] | Okay. Mommy has a few hours. | 好了 妈妈有几个小时 |
[05:35] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我要干嘛吗 |
[05:36] | Start brainstorming. Because, Mateo, | 开始头脑风暴 因为马特奥 |
[05:39] | when you get knocked down, you get back up again. | 当你遭遇挫折 你就要站起来 |
[05:45] | Or at least you try to. | 至少要试试 |
[05:46] | Just dive in. Something romantic. | 开始写吧 某件浪漫的事 |
[05:49] | Someplace romantic. | 某个浪漫的地方 |
[06:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:06] | I’m Nicolas, your new groom. | 我是尼古拉斯 你的新马夫 |
[06:08] | I thought perhaps you can give me riding lessons. | 我还以为你会给我上骑马课呢 |
[06:10] | I saw you take two fences out there. | 我看到你跨过了两个栏 |
[06:12] | So you are saying no? | 你要拒绝我吗 |
[06:14] | I’m saying… | 我意思是… |
[06:18] | …that we need to manage Mateo’s expectations. | 我们要照顾马特奥的感受 |
[06:22] | My perfect, amazing daughter. | 我完美的女儿 |
[06:25] | Why is it you grow more beautiful | 为什么每次看到你 |
[06:27] | every time I see you? | 你都更漂亮了 |
[06:30] | We have very exciting news, Rogelio. | 我们有大新闻 罗格里奥 |
[06:32] | Esteban is shooting a mediocre but long-term series in Moldova? | 埃斯特班在摩尔多瓦拍一部无聊但长寿的电视剧 |
[06:38] | Moosh. Be the bigger man. | 好了 别一般见识 |
[06:41] | Since you are. | 你可”大度”了 |
[06:46] | The news is we have finally found the perfect nanny. | 我们终于找到了完美的保姆 |
[06:51] | Felicia Romero. | 菲利希亚·罗美罗 |
[06:52] | She’s A-list. | 她超赞的 |
[06:53] | Highly, highly recommended and has tons of CBE. | 人气爆棚 有丰富的CBE经验 |
[06:59] | While that is impressive, | 真是令人佩服 |
[07:02] | I have a better idea. | 但我有更好的办法 |
[07:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[07:05] | I am now a stay-at-home dad. | 我现在是全职奶爸了 |
[07:08] | So, I’ll be happy to be Baby’s nanny on Darci’s days. | 所以我很乐意当宝贝的保姆 |
[07:11] | No way, Rogelio. You’ll do it for a few days | 不行 罗 你就坚持那么几天 |
[07:14] | and then get bored and flake out. | 觉得无聊了 然后就不干了 |
[07:16] | And by then, we’ll have lost Felicia. | 到那时候 我们就找不到菲利希亚了 |
[07:17] | And we will never find another Felicia. | 也找不到第二个菲利希亚了 |
[07:20] | I won’t flake. I’m 100% committed. | 我不会爽约的 我会全心投入 |
[07:22] | I’ll be the nanny. | 我来当保姆 |
[07:24] | The dad-nanny. | 奶爸保姆 |
[07:26] | The Danny! | 爸姆 |
[07:28] | Please? Let me do this for Baby. | 求你了 听我的吧 |
[07:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | Bye, Felicia. | 再见 菲利希亚 |
[07:36] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[07:39] | I want us all to still live together. | 我希望大家都住在一起 |
[07:41] | Oh, I know, buddy. | 我知道 小家伙 |
[07:44] | But me staying here was always temporary. | 但我在这不能常住 |
[07:46] | And Mommy can come to my new apartment all the time. | 妈妈可以随时来我的新公寓 |
[07:49] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[08:05] | Rafael is still mad at me. | 拉斐尔还在生我的气 |
[08:08] | Personal space. | 别靠太近 |
[08:10] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[08:11] | I’ve apologized over and over. | 我道过好多次歉了 |
[08:13] | You left his sister in an institution | 你明知他姐姐没有幻想 |
[08:15] | when you knew she wasn’t hallucinating. | 却还是把她留在精神病院 |
[08:16] | And I feel bad about that. | 我已经很愧疚了 |
[08:19] | He says he’s not coming to brunch on Saturday. | 他说他星期六不来吃早午餐 |
[08:21] | And you know brunches are sacred family time. | 你知道早午餐对于一家人的重要性 |
[08:25] | Actually, I think we should skip brunch for a bit. | 其实我们应该停一停早午餐 |
[08:28] | What? | 什么 |
[08:29] | You just push people too far, Petra. | 你逼得太紧了 佩特拉 |
[08:31] | I’ll say. | 没错 |
[08:34] | And at a certain point, | 在某个时刻 |
[08:35] | they can’t come back anymore. | 他们就回不来了 |
[08:43] | Hello! | 喂 |
[08:44] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[08:45] | Daddy’s in the shower and I’m in your room! | 爸爸在洗澡 我在你房间 |
[08:51] | Oh. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:53] | I’m helping you pack so you can come live with Daddy. | 我帮你打包行李 你就可以跟爸爸住了 |
[08:56] | – What? – Don’t you want to live there? | -什么 -你不想去住吗 |
[08:57] | I live here. | 我住在这里啊 |
[08:58] | But Daddy wants you to. | 但是爸爸想要你跟他住 |
[09:00] | – Mateo… – He does! | -马特奥 -他真的 |
[09:01] | He told me! Why are you the only one | 他跟我说了 你为什么总是 |
[09:03] | who doesn’t want us to be a family?! | 不想我们成为一家人 |
[09:09] | Of course I didn’t say that. | 我当然没这么说 |
[09:11] | I said you can come over as much as you want. | 我说你可以随时过来 |
[09:13] | Well, somehow, I’m the one getting in the way of his happily ever after. | 结果变成了我毁了他一辈子的幸福 |
[09:17] | We’ll straighten him out. Don’t worry. | 我们会让他想明白的 别担心 |
[09:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:24] | Just that… | 那个… |
[09:25] | if I’m honest, | 说实话 |
[09:27] | Mateo kind of got it right. | 马特奥说的没错 |
[09:28] | Not about what I said. About how I feel. | 我虽然没说 但我是这么想的 |
[09:31] | I do want us together. | 我希望我俩在一起 |
[09:33] | Happily ever after. | 幸福到永远 |
[09:34] | And I’m not pushing. | 我也没有步步紧逼 |
[09:37] | I just want you to know that I’m all in. | 只想让你知道 我愿意全心投入 |
[09:40] | And I know, okay, the timing is bad. | 我知道现在不是好时机 |
[09:42] | You just got out of a relationship, | 你才分手 |
[09:43] | y-your career isn’t where you want it to be… | 职业道路受挫 |
[09:45] | My career is nowhere. | 我没有职业道路 |
[09:46] | I don’t have an agent, a publisher, an idea. | 我没有经纪人 出版商 连点子都没有 |
[09:49] | And you’ll get all of those. | 你都会有的 |
[09:50] | I know you will. | 我确定 |
[09:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:57] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[09:59] | And, friends, briefly, oh-so-briefly, | 朋友们 长话短说 |
[10:01] | it was just them, there, in that moment, | 在那个时刻 他们俩 |
[10:05] | without all the outside pressure. | 没有外界压力 |
[10:07] | But it’s not just that. | 不止这个问题 |
[10:08] | Alas, it never is. | 唉 当然不止 |
[10:11] | Honestly, I’m having whiplash. | 说实话 我觉得很难受 |
[10:15] | I mean, six weeks ago, you were sleeping with Katherine | 六个月前 你还在和凯瑟琳上床 |
[10:19] | to get your hotel back. | 为了拿回酒店 |
[10:21] | And that was a-a low point. | 那是一个低谷 |
[10:23] | I know. But, still… | 我知道 但是… |
[10:26] | it was pretty dark. | 很令人难以接受 |
[10:27] | But I’m in a different place now. | 我现在不一样了 |
[10:30] | I promise. And I-I am not going back there. | 我保证 我不会再像以前一样 |
[10:34] | Just trust me, Jane. | 相信我 简 |
[10:37] | Jane, Jane, Jane. | 简 简 简 |
[10:38] | Everything in my life is now about Jane. | 我生活中的一切都是关于简 |
[10:40] | Personally, because our children share a father, | 生活中的简跟我的孩子都有一个爹 |
[10:43] | and now professionally. | 现在工作上有你这个简 |
[10:44] | Since you’re my lawyer. | 因为你是我的律师 |
[10:46] | Anyway, that’s why it would just be easier if I called you J.R. | 还是叫你JR吧 容易区分 |
[10:51] | No. | 不 |
[10:52] | Oh, come on. | 行了吧 |
[10:53] | If you call me J.R., | 如果你叫我JR |
[10:55] | I’ll call you Peter. | 我就叫你彼得 |
[10:57] | That’s a little punitive. | 你是惩罚我吗 |
[11:00] | Here’s why we’re meeting. | 我们会面的原因是这个 |
[11:02] | The police went over all of your e-mails, | 警方看了你所有的电邮 |
[11:04] | and you said some pretty nasty stuff about your sister. | 你说了很多关于你妹妹的恶毒话 |
[11:08] | Some highlights… | 比如 |
[11:21] | Sorry. I’ll translate that one. | 对不起 我来翻译 |
[11:27] | Yeah. That’s pretty damning. | 没错 是很恶毒 |
[11:30] | Now they’re saying they want to create a computer model of the scene, | 现在他们要对犯罪现场电脑建模 |
[11:32] | so they’re requesting a blueprint of the guest room. | 他们要求客房的设计图 |
[11:35] | No way. Not without a warrant. | 不行 拿搜查令来 |
[11:36] | I’ve watched Law & Order. | 我看过《法律与秩序》 |
[11:38] | They’re liable to find any small thing | 他们会找到任何东西 |
[11:39] | to try to build a case against me. | 来对我立案 |
[11:42] | Well, first of all, never trust television writers. | 首先 不要相信电视编剧 |
[11:46] | My ex-girlfriend was one, | 我的前女友就是编剧 |
[11:47] | and they just build things up for the sake of drama. | 他们为了剧情需要胡编乱造 |
[11:50] | Which reminds me, | 我想起来了 |
[11:51] | who is Jane Ramos working for? | 简·拉莫斯为谁工作呢 |
[11:54] | And I really think cooperating with the police | 我觉得和警方合作 |
[11:56] | will convince them that you have nothing to hide. | 会让他们相信你的清白 |
[11:59] | Sorry to interrupt, but Rafael is here | 不好意思 拉斐尔来了 |
[12:01] | and I thought you’d want to see him | 你要见见他 |
[12:02] | since you’re in the doghouse. | 因为你已经备受冷落了 |
[12:03] | Krishna, that’s not an appropriate thing to announce when I’m in a meeting. | 克里希娜 这事不要在我开会时说 |
[12:05] | I know. | 好 |
[12:09] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一会儿 |
[12:15] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[12:18] | The girls are upstairs. | 孩子们在楼上 |
[12:19] | I’m on my way, but I wanted to ask you for a favor first. | 我这就去 我想先请你帮个忙 |
[12:42] | Is everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[12:44] | Geez, I got to be careful not to overuse that. | 天啊 我不要再这么玩了 |
[12:46] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[12:49] | My mother has early onset Alzheimer’s, | 我妈有早期老年痴呆 |
[12:50] | and I just found out the top specialist here | 我才发现这里最好的专家 |
[12:53] | in Miami won’t take any new patients. | 不肯收新病人 |
[12:57] | So… will you turn over the blueprints to the police? | 那么 你会把设计图给警方吗 |
[13:03] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[13:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God. How did it go? | 天啊 你俩怎么样 |
[13:26] | He can’t do that. | 他怎么能这样 |
[13:28] | Who the hell does he think he is? | 他以为自己是谁啊 |
[13:30] | Apparently every man in a position of power | 显然世上每个有权力的男人 |
[13:31] | in the whole entire world, except me. | 除了我 都会这样想 |
[13:35] | You tell Jorge that’s no way to treat you, | 你跟他讲 不能这样对待你 |
[13:37] | and if he does it again, you report him. | 要是再这样 你就上报 |
[13:39] | Well, this man couldn’t agree more. | 非常赞同 |
[13:41] | More iced coffee, ladies? | 还要冰咖啡吗 女士们 |
[13:43] | I ground the beans myself, | 我自己研磨的 |
[13:44] | and infused them with cinnamon. | 还加了肉桂 |
[13:46] | Thank God for Pinterest. | 谢谢品趣志 |
[13:47] | No, thanks, hon. I got to go to work. | 不用了 我上班去了 |
[13:49] | Okay. Well, have you figured out | 好吧 你想好了 |
[13:50] | what you want on your vision board? | 你的愿望板上要写什么吗 |
[13:52] | Well, I need four more students a month | 我每个月需要四名新生 |
[13:54] | for the studio to break even. | 这样才能收支平衡 |
[13:56] | Not sexy enough for a vision board. | 这个愿望不够性感 |
[13:58] | Regardless, that’s the goal, | 反正是个目标 |
[14:00] | so I’m gonna have an open house, offer a few free classes. | 我要举办开放日 上几节免费课 |
[14:03] | I love it. Yes. | 真棒 我喜欢 |
[14:05] | An open house now, eventually a franchise. | 今日开放日 明日大公司 |
[14:07] | And I’m here to help in my capacity | 我会尽我所能帮助你 |
[14:09] | as homemaker and support system. | 做好家庭主夫和后勤 |
[14:12] | Okay. Well, great. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | Have a great day at work. | 工作顺利 |
[14:20] | I’ll have dinner waiting. | 我会做好晚饭等你们哦 |
[14:28] | Everything you do is so cute. You were born to be on-screen. | 你的一切都那么可爱 你天生就上镜 |
[14:44] | What the hell is going on over there? | 你那里怎么回事 |
[14:45] | You’ve been posting pictures for five hours straight. | 你已经连发了五小时照片了 |
[14:48] | Which was true, for the record. | 是真的 |
[14:57] | Well, we’re just having fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[14:59] | Rogelio, you are supposed to be etaking care of your child, | 罗格里奥 你应该照顾好孩子 |
[15:03] | not using her to raise your social media profile. | 而不是利用她提升你的人气 |
[15:06] | Do you know who does that? Heidi and Spencer. | 你知道谁会那么做吗 海蒂和斯宾塞 |
[15:10] | A-listers maintain their children’s privacy. | 一线明星会保护孩子隐私的 |
[15:13] | There’s a reason you never see George and Amal | 你从来没见过乔治·克鲁尼一家 |
[15:15] | doing the pap stroll with their twins. | 拿双胞胎来晒 |
[15:17] | So no more baby on social media, period. | 所以请不要拍照了 |
[15:19] | You had me at Heidi and Spencer. | 海蒂和斯宾塞已经吓坏我了 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:22] | Now talk to me. Did she take her morning poop? | 告诉我 她早上便便了吗 |
[15:25] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:27] | Shoot. She holds when she’s nervous. | 该死 她很紧张会憋着的 |
[15:29] | She’s definitely nervous. | 她肯定很紧张 |
[15:30] | Stop taking pictures and try and get your daughter to poop. | 别拍照了 快让你女儿便便 |
[15:38] | What’re you so happy about? | 你为什么这么开心 |
[15:40] | Oh, just that I got you a meeting with Petra’s book agent friend. | 我帮你搞定了一个会 和佩特拉的书籍经纪人朋友 |
[15:45] | – Jeffrey Mullins? – Yes. | -杰弗利·马林斯 -是的 |
[15:47] | Yes, but I have to share the credit with Petra. | 是的 但其实也有佩特拉的功劳 |
[15:50] | She was actually pretty great; she wouldn’t let him hang up | 她很棒 她不准他挂电话 |
[15:52] | until he moved a lunch and agreed to meet you on Friday. | 直到他推掉了午饭 答应和你周五见面 |
[15:56] | As in in two days? | 就两天了吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:59] | He’ll ask me the question. | 他会问我那个问题的 |
[16:01] | – What question? – The question. | -什么问题 -那个问题 |
[16:02] | What am I writing next? | 我下一本要写什么 |
[16:05] | Sorry. Trying to stop. | 不好意思 我又来了 |
[16:06] | And I have no idea what I’m writing next. | 我根本一点想法都没有 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. I mean, I can ask Petra to-to push it. | 不好意思 我让佩特拉推迟吧 |
[16:11] | Not after he moved his schedule around. | 他已经调整日程了 |
[16:13] | Look, I know you’re just trying to help, | 我知道你想帮忙 |
[16:14] | but you can’t fix my writing career. | 但你不能拯救我的写作生涯 |
[16:17] | I know. I was just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[16:23] | Anyway, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[16:26] | Uh, but I should figure out what I’m pitching to Jeffrey Mullins. | 我应该想想跟杰弗利聊些什么 |
[16:32] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[16:37] | There is nothing worse than writer’s block. | 没有什么比写作瓶颈更糟的了 |
[16:41] | Yeah, that’s not a good opener. | 这句话开头不好 |
[16:43] | Come on, Jane. | 加油 简 |
[16:44] | Romance, passion, longing. | 浪漫 激情 渴望 |
[16:57] | Okay, a prison. | 好 监狱 |
[16:58] | We can work with prison. | 从监狱入手吧 |
[17:05] | I’m innocent! I’m not supposed to be here. | 我是无辜的 我不该在这里 |
[17:07] | Please. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 求你了 我没有做错什么 |
[17:08] | I believe you, Estela. | 我相信你 埃斯特拉 |
[17:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:11] | Yes. And I am gonna get you out of here. | 是的 我要把你救出去 |
[17:14] | And once I do… | 等我救你出去了 |
[17:17] | …you’ll come over to my new apartment, | 你要来我的新公寓 |
[17:18] | so we can convince Mateo | 这样我们就能说服马特奥 |
[17:20] | that you’re not the villain destroying our family. | 你不是破坏家庭的坏蛋 |
[17:26] | Yeah, just blocked. | 还好 就是卡住了 |
[17:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:35] | Nice. Show him who’s boss. | 好的 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[17:38] | Well, technically, he is. | 其实乔治是老板 |
[17:39] | But, yeah. | 不过没错 |
[17:40] | Go get him, Alba. | 干了他 阿尔芭 |
[17:47] | Damn, Jorge. | 该死 乔治 |
[17:48] | That’s the fastest rebound I’ve ever seen. | 这么快就有了新欢 |
[17:56] | Okay, set expectations low. | 好了 不要有太大期望 |
[18:02] | My new apartment. | 我的新公寓 |
[18:06] | This is it? | 就这样吗 |
[18:09] | Well, I said to set expectations low. | 我说了不要有太大期望 |
[18:11] | I didn’t know what that meant. | 我不懂啥意思 |
[18:13] | Oh, wow. Original art deco windows. | 看啊 原创装饰艺术的窗户 |
[18:16] | Whoo. And you have a fire escape? | 还有逃生梯 |
[18:19] | Exactly. And it’s cozy, and who doesn’t love cozy, right? | 没错 还很舒服 不是吗 |
[18:24] | Now, Mommy, out. | 妈妈出去 |
[18:26] | No. | 不 |
[18:27] | – Hey, no fair. – Yes, fair. | -不行 -行的 |
[18:29] | It’s boy time and I want it to be just us. | 现在是男人们的时间 |
[18:31] | Okay? Go. | 好吗 去吧 |
[18:32] | Wow. A little harsh. | 天啊 有点严格啊 |
[18:34] | Thanks for kicking me out. | 谢谢你把我赶出来 |
[18:36] | No problem. And I’ll talk to him. | 没问题 我会跟他谈的 |
[18:38] | Make sure he knows you’re not the bad guy. | 让他知道你不是坏人 |
[18:40] | Ah, I see. | 我懂了 |
[18:41] | Even though I am. | 其实我是 |
[18:43] | I’m the one who keeps screwing up. | 我才是不断捅娄子的人 |
[18:45] | No. Stop. | 行了别说了 |
[18:57] | Uh, any ideas for your agent meeting tomorrow? | 明天和经纪人见面有什么主意了吗 |
[19:00] | No ideas, per se, but I did do some research. | 没啥主意 但我做了一些调查 |
[19:04] | Ah, yes. Jane’s other passion. | 没错 简的另一个爱好 |
[19:06] | And I looked up the hottest books right now, | 我看了一下现在最火的书 |
[19:08] | pulled trends and themes | 查了一下最火的浪漫小说 |
[19:09] | from the most successful romance novels, | 趋势和主题都是什么 |
[19:11] | and came up with three general areas. | 想出了三个大点子 |
[19:14] | I’ll pitch them, see how the agents respond, | 我会跟他谈 看看他怎么说 |
[19:16] | and go from there. | 然后再看 |
[19:18] | Well, kick ass. | 加油 |
[19:25] | It’s a sweeping romance. | 彻头彻尾的浪漫 |
[19:27] | An idea I’ve been toying with for a while. | 这个点子我已经想了好一会了 |
[19:29] | Translation, since last night. | 其实昨晚才想出来 |
[19:31] | Think about Outlander, but instead of time travel, | 想想《古战场传奇》 不过不是穿越 |
[19:34] | we do it with reincarnation. | 而是重生 |
[19:35] | Yeah, unfortunately, we already have something similar. | 不过我们已经有类似的东西了 |
[19:38] | Okay. How about a take on The Notebook? Ah. | 那么《恋恋笔记本》呢 |
[19:41] | But with vampires. | 但是是吸血鬼 |
[19:44] | The market’s oversaturated with vampire romances. | 市场上已经很多吸血鬼的浪漫小说了 |
[19:47] | You got anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, sure. | 还有 |
[19:49] | My favorite, actually. | 是我最喜欢的 |
[19:51] | How about Fifty Shades of Grey | 《五十度灰》 |
[19:53] | with a role reversal where the heroine’s the boss? | 但是女主才是老板 |
[19:58] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[20:02] | Leslie, this is Petra. | 莱斯利 这是佩特拉 |
[20:04] | The momtrepreneur. | 妈妈企业家 |
[20:06] | I think I read about you in Ocean Drive. | 我在《海岸风光》看到过你 |
[20:10] | Yes. They did that feature | 是的 他们在我装修酒店的时候 |
[20:11] | when I renovated the hotel. | 拍的特写 |
[20:12] | Uh, anyway, just wanted to make sure | 反正就是想确定 |
[20:13] | – you all got settled. – We did. | -你们都安排好了 -是的 |
[20:15] | No, stay, stay, stay. | 留下来坐一会吧 |
[20:17] | No, I couldn’t. | 不行 我不能 |
[20:20] | Yeah, stay. Definitely. | 来吧 坐一会 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:23] | Now, Petra has had | 佩特拉的生活 |
[20:25] | such an amazing life. | 非常精彩出众 |
[20:27] | Oh, no. Please, Jeffrey. This meeting’s not about me. | 杰弗里 这场会面可是不来讨论我的 |
[20:29] | Oh, come on. Your story is incredible. | 快来吧 你的故事很精彩 |
[20:32] | I mean, talk about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. | 谈谈你说怎样东山再起的 |
[20:35] | She used to play violin | 她以前在布拉格的街道上 |
[20:36] | on the streets of Prague for pocket change. | 靠拉小提琴赚点零花钱 |
[20:39] | I remember thinking | 我还记得 |
[20:40] | just based on the Ocean Drive article, | 根据《海岸风光》的专栏文章 |
[20:42] | that Petra could author a great lifestyle book. | 佩特拉可以写一本时尚生活的书 |
[20:45] | Did she just say “Author”? | 她刚刚说 写作这两个字了吗 |
[20:47] | As in “Book author”? | 写书的那个写作 |
[20:48] | I mean, she does | 我是说 她确实 |
[20:49] | look like the non-evil Ivanka. | 看起来很像不邪恶的伊万卡 |
[20:51] | Oh, please, I can’t stand Ivanka. | 得了吧 我可没办法忍受伊万卡 |
[20:54] | She tried to sell me a few | 她几年前还想 |
[20:54] | of those bum condos a few years back. | 卖给我一套破公寓来着 |
[20:57] | See? Now, that’s the kind of thing that would be | 看 这就是写在书里 |
[20:58] | great in the book. | 会很好玩的故事 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:02] | Hmm. So anyway… | 所以无论怎么 |
[21:03] | You know, a lifestyle book could turn you into a brand. | 你知道 一本时尚生活的书可以把你包装成一个品牌 |
[21:06] | That’s so funny you say that, | 你这么说真有意思 |
[21:07] | cause I’ve always toyed with branding myself. | 因为我一直都在玩弄自己的品牌 |
[21:10] | Well, what about Jane? | 那么 简怎么样 |
[21:12] | Oh, right. Your Fifty Shades idea sounds like fun. | 好吧 你的五十度灰的想法看起来挺不错 |
[21:14] | Send me the first chapter as soon as you have it. | 尽快把第一章发给我吧 |
[21:16] | And you– get me a short proposal. | 你 准备一个简单的提案 |
[21:18] | I will sell it by the end of the week. | 这周末之前会开售 |
[21:21] | What do you say? You want to write a book? | 你觉得怎样 你想写书 |
[21:24] | Jane thinks you should, right? | 简认为你应该写 对吧 |
[21:26] | And what else could Jane say but… | 简还能说什么 但是 |
[21:28] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:29] | You should totally write a book. | 你当然应该写本书了 |
[21:37] | Well… okay! | 那么 好吧 |
[21:40] | Yeah. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[21:41] | So I’d say Jane is Fifty Shades of Green. | 所以我该说 简气到了五十度绿吧 |
[21:49] | Jane, if you don’t want me to take this book deal, I won’t. | 简 如果你不希望我签下这个协议 我就不签 |
[21:51] | Hey, if you are genuinely interested in writing a book, | 如果你真的有兴趣写书 |
[21:54] | then, by all means, go for it. | 那么就放手去写吧 |
[21:57] | All right, fine. I’m turning it down. | 好吧 那我就拒绝了 |
[21:59] | No, not on my account. | 不 别为我这么做 |
[22:00] | You’re clearly upset about it, and the whole point | 很明显你有点不开心 而且 |
[22:02] | of getting the agents here to meet with you | 让他们来这见你的原因只是 |
[22:04] | was so that you and I could move past things. | 你我能够忘掉过去 |
[22:05] | Life isn’t transactional, Petra. | 生活不是交易 佩特拉 |
[22:07] | If you turn down the book deal, | 如果你拒绝了 |
[22:08] | It’s not like I’m gonna suddenly forget | 并不意味着我能够突然间忘记了 |
[22:09] | all the horrible things you’ve done. | 你所做过的那些可怕的事情 |
[22:11] | – Fine. If they aren’t related, then I’m writing it. – Great! | -好吧 如果这些事情毫无关联 我会写的 -好极了 |
[22:14] | Good luck on your Czechoslovakian | 祝愿你的斯洛伐克语的 |
[22:16] | bootstrap beach lifestyle book! | 时尚生活书写作顺利 |
[22:20] | Can you believe she said that, Krishna? | 克里希纳 你敢相信她那么说的吗 |
[22:23] | That everything I do is transactional? | 她说我做的事情只是为了钱 |
[22:25] | I mean, I’ve done plenty of things | 我出于善意 |
[22:27] | out of the goodness of my heart for you, haven’t I? | 为你做了很多事情 不是吗 |
[22:29] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[22:30] | Well, I can’t remember right now. | 好吧 我暂时想不起来 |
[22:32] | You’re putting me on the spot. | 你真是让我左右为难 |
[22:34] | Anyway, I want to do something now. | 反正我得有点行动了 |
[22:36] | – For me? – No. For J.R.’s mother. | -为我 -不 是为了简·拉莫斯的妈妈吧 |
[22:38] | I want to get her in to see that Alzheimer’s specialist. | 我想带她去看看治疗老年痴呆的专家 |
[22:40] | I have a lot of connections at the hospital. | 我在医院有关系 |
[22:42] | So, move mountains, Krishna. I want an appointment by end of day. | 所以开始干活吧克里希纳 今天之前拿到预约 |
[22:45] | Okay. And after that, I’m gonna need you | 好的 然后我需要你 |
[22:46] | to get me some writing supplies. | 帮我准备点写作用品 |
[22:48] | Green tea, candles, Montblanc pens, background music. | 上等好茶 蜡烛 万宝龙钢笔 背景音乐 |
[22:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:54] | ♪ One, two, make a poop ♪ | 一 二 拉便便 |
[22:58] | ♪ Three, four, out the back door… ♪ | 三 四 出后门 |
[23:00] | Come on, come on, you can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[23:03] | Is it me, Baby? | 是我 宝贝 |
[23:05] | You know I love you very much, | 你知道我很爱你 |
[23:07] | but are you not comfortable with our arrangement yet? | 但是你还不满意我们的约定是吗 |
[23:12] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[23:13] | I’m not 100% comfortable yet, either. | 我也不是完全满意 |
[23:17] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[23:19] | I am feeling a little… | 我感觉有点 |
[23:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | Lonely? | 孤独 |
[23:27] | But we’ll get used to it, and then… | 但是我们会适应的 然后 |
[23:35] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[23:36] | standing there, covered in poop, | 站在这里 一身便便 |
[23:38] | Rogelio had never been more relieved, | 罗格里奥从没有如此释怀 |
[23:41] | and neither had his daughter. | 她女儿也同样如此 |
[23:44] | Okay. Say, “No more constipation.” | 说 不要便秘 |
[23:48] | God, I want to post this so bad! | 天呐 好想发出去 |
[23:51] | And in that moment, Rogelio thought: | 此时此刻 罗格里奥在想 |
[23:53] | “If you take a selfie, and no one sees it, | 如果你自拍却没人看到 |
[23:56] | do you even exist?” | 你还算存在吗 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | We have two whole hours before your nap! | 在你午睡之前我们有整整两个小时 |
[24:04] | We can play peekaboo, | 我们可以玩躲猫猫 |
[24:06] | or you can lie on your stomach. | 或者你可以平躺 |
[24:10] | Or, well, those are pretty much the options. | 好吧 就这么几个选择 |
[24:37] | Xiomara? | 希尔玛拉 |
[24:44] | I don’t know what to put on my vision board. | 我不知道该给梦想板上放什么 |
[24:51] | No, I just mean that… | 不 我只是在说 |
[24:53] | when I try to think about what I want, | 当我努力想我想要的东西 |
[24:56] | what I see for my business, I… | 我的生意的时候 |
[25:03] | I’m not even dancing anymore, Ma. | 我甚至都不跳舞了 |
[25:05] | Just administrating | 只是做一些管理工作 |
[25:06] | and solving problems and hounding people for payments | 解决问题 找人要付钱 |
[25:10] | and dealing with insurance and… | 处理保险 |
[25:12] | – I hate it! – Xiomara… | -我讨厌这些事情 -希尔玛拉 |
[25:13] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[25:15] | “Stick with it,” Because I never stick with anything. | 坚持住 因为我从没坚持过 |
[25:24] | It’s kind of late to start thinking about a new career. | 现在开始考虑换个工作有点晚了 |
[25:36] | Well, fine. | 那好吧 |
[25:37] | It’s true for you, too. Hmm. | 对你来说也是这样的 |
[25:40] | Who cares that Jorge was out on some rebound? | 谁在乎那个花心男友乔治呢 |
[25:47] | Sofia? As in…? | 索菲亚 |
[26:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[26:03] | Yes, I just wanted to talk to you because, | 还好 我就是想跟你说个话 因为 |
[26:05] | well, Mateo had a really tough time in school this week. | 马特奥这星期在学校过得很苦 |
[26:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[26:09] | He’s been pretty distracted and irritable. | 他很容易分心 易怒 |
[26:11] | And when I said I was gonna talk to his parents, | 我说我要告家长的时候 |
[26:13] | he started to cry, and begged me not to | 他开始哭 求我先别说 |
[26:15] | before some “Big decision | 在什么能够决定 |
[26:16] | about whether you are gonna be a family.” | 你能否组建家庭的大决定之前先别说 |
[26:21] | A lot’s up in the air right now at home. | 家里事情挺多的 |
[26:23] | Well, I don’t want to pry, but whatever it is, | 我不想打听 但无论是什么 |
[26:26] | you should let him know what’s going on, | 你应该让他知道 |
[26:28] | cause he’s really anxious. | 因为他很焦虑 |
[26:42] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[26:43] | Mateo’s teachers talked to Raf at drop-off. | 马特奥的老师和拉斐尔谈话了 |
[26:46] | He needs to know what’s going on. | 他需要知道发生了什么 |
[26:48] | We need to make a decision. | 我们要做决定 |
[26:50] | So, we’re sleeping on it. | 放放再说 |
[26:52] | Mm. Uh, so what’s-what’s going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[26:57] | Sofia, as in his girlfriend before you? | 索菲亚 在你之前的女朋友吗 |
[27:13] | Do you regret that? | 你后悔吗 |
[27:25] | What reason, Ma? | 什么原因 |
[27:27] | And yes, I know it was because | 我知道 因为 |
[27:29] | you didn’t love him the way you loved Dad, | 你爱他 但却和爱爸爸的方式不一样 |
[27:31] | but you knew that. | 你也知道 |
[27:34] | You were gonna say “Yes” Anyway. | 总之你都会说是 |
[27:35] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不说呢 |
[27:40] | Blocked, as it were. | 可以说被阻碍了 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[27:50] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 这可算是一件大事啊 |
[27:53] | Love blocked. | 被阻碍的爱 |
[27:56] | Writers blocked. | 被阻碍的作家 |
[27:58] | Wow. I’ve never seen Jane this frustrated. | 我从没见过简这么困惑的时候 |
[28:02] | Ah, that makes more sense. | 这就更合理了 |
[28:04] | Okay. Let’s see what she’s written so far. | 好吧 我们来看看她写什么了 |
[28:17] | J.R. | 简·拉莫斯 |
[28:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[28:20] | Jane. And I just wanted to say thank you | 简 我只是想说谢谢你 |
[28:23] | for getting that appointment for my mother. | 帮我母亲预约医生的事情 |
[28:26] | It meant a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[28:28] | Well, you know, sometimes you just… | 好吧 你知道有的时候 |
[28:30] | want to do nice things for people | 你就想为人们做好事 |
[28:32] | without expecting anything in return. | 而不求任何回报 |
[28:35] | Are you day drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[28:37] | And holding a séance? | 还摆着降神会 |
[28:41] | No. I’m writing my book. | 不 我在写书 |
[28:43] | Well, I just got the commission. | 我刚拿到委托 |
[28:45] | It’s a lifestyle book. | 关于生活的书 |
[28:46] | The police are investigating you for murder. | 警方在以谋杀案为由调查你 |
[28:48] | You really think it’s a good idea to put out a lifestyle book? | 你真的觉得在这个时候写书是好主意吗 |
[28:51] | You’re gonna make that whole murder thing go away | 你最好还是别提谋杀案的事了 |
[28:53] | because I didn’t do it. | 因为不是我杀的 |
[28:54] | You do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[28:56] | Because you have to trust me if you want to be my lawyer. | 如果你是我的律师的话就要相信我 |
[28:58] | Did you see that on TV, too? | 你也在电视上看到了吧 |
[29:01] | No. | 没有 |
[29:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:07] | So what are you gonna write about your sister? | 所以你打算在你的第一本书里 |
[29:09] | In your book? | 怎么写你的妹妹 |
[29:10] | If I’m going to talk about my sister, | 如果我要写她的话 |
[29:11] | I’m going to need some more wine. | 我得需要点酒 |
[29:16] | Petra, no! Stop! | 佩特拉 不 停 |
[29:18] | Don’t let her in. | 别让她进来 |
[30:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:20] | Tight, douchey shirts. | 紧身帅气的衬衫 |
[30:21] | Fifty Shades. Let’s go! | 五十度灰 出发 |
[30:25] | Rafael, please take a seat. | 拉斐尔 请坐 |
[30:32] | You’re late to our meeting. | 你迟到了 |
[30:34] | Take off your shirt. | 把衬衫脱掉 |
[30:40] | Put that on. | 带上 |
[30:45] | You’ve been a bad administrative assistant. | 你曾是个糟糕的行政助理 |
[30:52] | Lean over the desk. | 扶在桌子上 |
[30:56] | Yes. But. | 是的 但是 |
[30:58] | You. Know. Who’s. Been. | 你知道 谁是 |
[31:00] | A. Good. Boy? | 好 孩 子 |
[31:02] | – Mateo. – No, stop talking about Mateo. | -马特奥 -别提马特奥 |
[31:05] | It isn’t sexy or romantic. | 既不性感也不浪漫 |
[31:06] | This is supposed to be sexy and romantic. | 本应该性感浪漫的 |
[31:10] | You know what I think is sexy and romantic? | 你知道我是怎么认为性感浪漫的吗 |
[31:13] | The fact that I’ve been in every single one of your fantasies. | 就是我出现在你每一次幻想中 |
[31:17] | Clearly you can’t get me out of your head. | 很明显你忘不了我 |
[31:18] | But what does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[31:19] | Well, it means I’m your romantic hero. | 这意味着我是你的浪漫英雄 |
[31:22] | I may be a flawed hero, | 我可能是有瑕疵的英雄 |
[31:24] | but I’m yours. | 但我是你的 |
[31:27] | And in that moment, | 此时此刻 |
[31:29] | Jane knew exactly what she had to do. | 简确切地知道她该做什么 |
[31:35] | I think we should give it a chance. | 我觉得我们应该给它一次机会 |
[31:37] | Us a chance. | 给彼此一次机会 |
[31:39] | I’ve been fighting and fighting it, | 我一直在斗争 纠结 |
[31:40] | but it’s in my heart and in my head, clearly. | 但是显然它已经深入内心 深入骨髓 |
[31:44] | And… | 还有 |
[31:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:51] | I was gonna say that you were right. | 我想说你说的对 |
[31:55] | Maybe I’m not in the right headspace | 也许我现在的状态 |
[31:57] | for a relationship. | 不适合谈恋爱 |
[32:04] | I guess I was just looking around. | 我猜我只是闲逛 |
[32:06] | At my place, | 在我家 |
[32:09] | at my life right now. | 现在的生活 |
[32:12] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[32:13] | Scared that this is gonna last, | 害怕这会持续下去 |
[32:16] | that I’m gonna be stuck in this tiny apartment | 我会被困在这间小公寓里 |
[32:19] | where the hallway has a weird… | 而走廊有着一股奇怪的 |
[32:21] | hotdog smell. | 热狗味 |
[32:22] | And part of me just didn’t want to admit that to you because… | 我的一部分不想对你坦白因为 |
[32:25] | I don’t want you to think I’m too dark. | 我不希望你认为我太阴暗了 |
[32:28] | No hallway should smell like that. | 谁家的走廊也不应该是那个味 |
[32:32] | You have to be able to tell me the truth. | 你要做到告诉我事实 |
[32:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:37] | But I also know what you’re gonna say. | 但是我也知道你会说什么 |
[32:40] | Money doesn’t matter. | 钱不重要 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:44] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[32:46] | You think I don’t have big dreams for my life? | 你觉得我没有伟大的梦想吗 |
[32:49] | You think I don’t want to write a best seller | 你认为我不想成为畅销书作者 |
[32:52] | and make loads of cash and buy a giant house? | 赚很多钱 给自己 |
[32:56] | And one for my grandma. Oh. | 给祖母买个大房子吗 |
[32:59] | And a boat. | 外加一艘船 |
[33:00] | – A boat? – Hell yeah. | -一艘船 -对 |
[33:01] | In fact, I’m writing some silly S and M book right now to get there. | 实际上我正在通过写愚蠢的SM的书来完成我的梦想 |
[33:04] | SM S and M? | |
[33:07] | You are full of surprises. What’s the inspiration? | 你总是出人意料 怎么来的灵感 |
[33:09] | Trying to guess what will sell. | 就是猜猜什么会大卖 |
[33:12] | Yeah, that won’t work. | 这可没用 |
[33:13] | You can’t write if you’re not inspired. | 如果没灵感怎么能写下去 |
[33:14] | I might be able to. | 也许能 |
[33:17] | Never. I know you. | 绝对不能 我了解你 |
[33:20] | You do. | 确实如此 |
[33:21] | You’ll get an idea. | 你会有想法的 |
[33:23] | Don’t rush it. | 别心急 |
[33:24] | You have time. | 你有时间 |
[33:26] | I wish we had time. | 我希望我们还有时间 |
[33:28] | But we don’t. | 但是我们没有 |
[33:29] | Mateo needs an answer. | 马特奥需要答案 |
[33:33] | So… | 所以 |
[33:34] | are we in a place right now to really be in a relationship? | 我们现在的状态真的适合谈恋爱吗 |
[33:40] | Like, fully in? | 完全投入的状态 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:44] | Oh, what’s the big deal? | 有什么问题啊 |
[33:45] | The big deal is it’s not my name. | 问题就是这不是我的名字 |
[33:48] | And what is it with this Jane? | 这个简又怎么了 |
[33:50] | Are you in love with her or something? | 你是爱上她了还是怎么了 |
[33:51] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[33:52] | Then why are you obsessed with her? | 那你为什么要着迷于她 |
[33:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[33:56] | Okay, fine. Maybe now, but that’s just because… | 好吧 也许是现在 但只是因为 |
[34:00] | well, because… | 因为 |
[34:04] | …because she’s mad at me. | 因为她生我气了 |
[34:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:09] | I’m fine. Sorry. | 还好 不好意思 |
[34:14] | Cause this is a lot more emotion | 因为相比于你死去的妹妹 |
[34:15] | than you showed about your sister, who’s dead. | 你这流露出了更多的感情 |
[34:18] | My sister was awful. | 我妹妹很糟糕 |
[34:21] | Jane’s a good person. | 简是个好人 |
[34:24] | So if she’s done with me… | 如果她再也不理我了 |
[34:27] | I must be awful. | 那我一定也是个糟糕的人 |
[34:29] | You’re not awful. | 你不是 |
[34:32] | I hardly know you, | 我几乎不了解你 |
[34:33] | and you got my mom in to see a doctor. | 你却让我妈妈去看医生 |
[34:37] | Well, ’cause Jane said I see relationships as transactional. | 只是因为简说我只在乎钱 |
[34:39] | I was trying to prove her wrong. | 我想证明她错了 |
[34:41] | Yeah, that makes more sense. | 这样更说得通 |
[34:45] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[34:48] | everybody has ulterior motives. | 每个人都有隐藏的动机 |
[34:50] | That’s not a bad thing. | 这不是坏事 |
[34:52] | I mean, you really think i came over with a bottle of wine | 你真的以为我带着一瓶酒过来 |
[34:55] | just to say thank you? | 只是想道谢吗 |
[34:57] | You didn’t? | 难道不是吗 |
[34:58] | Yeah, that was part of it. | 道谢只是目的之一 |
[35:01] | But I also want the blueprints. | 但是我还想要蓝图 |
[35:04] | Because I need you | 因为我也需要你 |
[35:05] | to trust me, too. | 相信我 |
[35:08] | You’re relentless. | 你真鲁莽 |
[35:09] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[35:11] | Look, whatever your beef is with this other Jane… | 无论你和领域给简怎么样 |
[35:14] | …just don’t take no for an answer. | 别把不当作回答 |
[35:18] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[35:19] | W-What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[35:20] | You can’t cancel brunch. | 你不能取消早午餐 |
[35:22] | Have a seat, girls. | 姑娘们 坐 |
[35:23] | Um, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[35:26] | It’s brunch. | 早午餐 |
[35:27] | And I need to make things right between us, | 我得把消灭我们之间的隔阂 |
[35:28] | so I’m here to cook everyone a traditional Czech breakfast. | 所以我来这给每个人做一顿传统的捷克早餐 |
[35:31] | Alba, any food intolerances? | 阿尔芭 有什么食物过敏吗 |
[35:33] | No intolerances for the food. | 没有食物过敏 |
[35:34] | – Just the company. – No. | -只对你过敏 -没有 |
[35:36] | – Petra, I don’t think… – Jane, do you really | -佩特拉 我认为 -简 你真的 |
[35:39] | want to kick me out in front of the children? | 希望我在孩子面前把我撵走吗 |
[35:49] | What is this really about? | 你这到底是干嘛啊 |
[35:51] | Do you want me to help you make things right with Rafael? ? | 你想让我帮你把和拉斐尔的关系弄明白了吗 |
[35:54] | Rafael? No, I can win him back in my sleep. | 拉斐尔 不 我毫不费力就能把他赢回来 |
[35:57] | I’ve done way worse to him. | 我受够他了 |
[35:59] | No, the truth is… | 事实是 |
[36:01] | if you and I aren’t okay, I know something’s really wrong. | 如果你我关系不顺 我知道一定出问题了 |
[36:04] | Because you’re kind of… | 因为你是 |
[36:06] | my… | 我的 |
[36:10] | …moral compass. | 道德罗盘 |
[36:12] | And I can always tell exactly how far I’ve strayed | 我总是会通过你对我所作所为的反应程度 |
[36:14] | from what’s right by how big your reaction is to what I’ve done. | 来判断出我离正确的道路偏离有多远 |
[36:17] | So I know I have to do some course correcting, | 所以我知道我需要做出一些纠正 |
[36:20] | and plan to. | 打算做 |
[36:24] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[36:25] | Good. | 好 |
[36:27] | And regardless, you can’t cancel brunch. | 但是无论怎样 你都不能取消早午餐 |
[36:30] | It happens with or without Rafael. | 有没有拉斐尔都这样 |
[36:34] | ‘Cause it was never about him. | 因为这和他无关 |
[36:38] | So, let’s check in on each other, okay? | 所以我们互相关照 好吗 |
[36:40] | Once a week. | 一周一次 |
[36:42] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[36:43] | I don’t like to be pitied, okay? | 我不想这么可怜 好吧 |
[36:46] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:48] | Don’t make me pull the widow card. | 别让我跟你比惨 |
[36:51] | I need this, too. Okay? | 我也需要 好吗 |
[36:57] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[36:58] | it isn’t for me. | 这不是为我准备的 |
[37:00] | And so… I’ve decided. | 因此 我已决定 |
[37:03] | It’s time to go back to work. | 是时候回到工作中了 |
[37:05] | Okay, how was that? | 好吧 你觉得怎样 |
[37:06] | Be completely honest. | 说实话 |
[37:08] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:09] | I have nothing to be ashamed of. | 我没有什么可羞耻的 |
[37:12] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[37:13] | The dance studio mogul! | 舞蹈工作室的大人物 |
[37:17] | Yeah, about that. | 工作室嘛 |
[37:20] | I’ve decided to close the studio. | 我决定了要关闭工作室 |
[37:22] | What? I-I thought you signed up enough students. | 什么 我以为你签下了足够多的学生 |
[37:27] | I’m just not happy, Rogelio, | 我只是不开心而已 罗格里奥 |
[37:28] | and I’ve known that for a while. | 我也已经不开心有段时间了 |
[37:30] | But I’ve been putting so much pressure on myself, | 但是我一直给自己这么大的压力 |
[37:32] | trying to force it to work | 试着逼迫自己去工作 |
[37:34] | because I didn’t want to be a quitter. | 因为我不想半途而废 |
[37:36] | I know that feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[37:38] | Yeah. And then, I talked to my mom, | 然后我和妈妈谈话了 |
[37:40] | and she made me realize I’m not quitting. | 她使我意识到 我不是半途而废 |
[37:43] | It’s not like it’s been three days or three weeks. | 这不像是来了三天或者是三周 |
[37:46] | I’ve given it three years. | 我坚持了三年 |
[37:48] | And a manager from the local Stage Sensations | 还有本地”舞台轰动”的经理 |
[37:51] | came to spy on the open house, | 来悄悄视察开放日 |
[37:53] | so I reached out to him today, | 所以我今天去找他了 |
[37:55] | and he offered me a teaching job. | 他给了我一份教师的工作 |
[37:57] | And honestly, I feel so liberated. | 说实话 我如释重负 |
[38:01] | Well, that’s wonderful, Xiomara. | 这样也很棒啊 希尔玛拉 |
[38:04] | Well, you inspired me | 你通过改变自己的职业生涯 |
[38:06] | by making your own career change. | 鼓舞了我 |
[38:09] | It’s never too late to commit to something new, right, Danny? | 了解新事物永远也不迟 对吧 丹尼 |
[38:12] | No! | 不 |
[38:13] | It’s not too late. | 还来得及 |
[38:14] | – You can take this Sofia down, I’m sure of it. – No. | -你可以打败这个索菲亚 我很确定 -不 |
[38:17] | Oh, please, own your hotness. | 展示出你的妩媚 |
[38:19] | Mmm, amen. | 阿门 |
[38:19] | That’s what I’ve been telling her. | 一直以来我就是这么和她说的 |
[38:21] | Wow, this brunch is going great. | 这顿早午餐看来会很棒 |
[38:23] | Seriously, you’re a ten in my book. | 认真地说 你在我的书里是十分美女 |
[38:25] | Mommy’s writing a book. | 妈妈在写书 |
[38:28] | No, no, that’s, that’s not what I was talking… | 这不是我刚刚说的 |
[38:30] | My mommy’s writing a book, too, or trying to. | 我妈妈也在写书 或者尝试写书 |
[38:34] | Can you blame me? | 怪我咯 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I’m just having a little writer’s block right now. | 我只是有一点小小的障碍 |
[38:38] | Totally. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:39] | It’s the worst, right? | 最糟糕的事情了 对吧 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:43] | Yours is a little different, though, | 不过 你的书有点不同 |
[38:44] | because you’re not a writer, so… | 因为你不是作家 所以 |
[38:47] | I knew you were mad about that. | 我知道你有点生气 |
[38:48] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[38:51] | I’m just flummoxed. | 我只是很困惑 |
[38:52] | Well, I write every day. | 好吧 我每天都写作 |
[38:53] | You know? Yeah. Presentations, | 你知道吧 演讲稿 |
[38:55] | – letters, e-mails. – I mean, I stay at a lot of hotels. | -信 电子邮件 -我去过很多酒店 |
[38:58] | Doesn’t mean I can run one. | 并不意味着我能经营一家 |
[38:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | If I admit it’s really hard, will you be happy? | 如果我承认写作很困难 你会开心吗 |
[39:04] | A little, yeah. | 一点吧 |
[39:05] | It is. | 很难 |
[39:07] | And I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我也不知道我在做什么 |
[39:08] | Don’t repeat that. | 别重复了 |
[39:11] | Thanks for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[39:13] | And get a ghostwriter. | 找一个代笔吧 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么 |
[39:17] | To help you write your book. | 帮你写书的人 |
[39:19] | Where on earth am I supposed to find someone who I trust, | 我上哪找到我能信任的 |
[39:22] | who knows me really well, | 非常了解我的 |
[39:23] | who understands my background and my day-to-day life, | 了解我的背景和每日生活 |
[39:25] | and who just happens to be a talented writer? | 还恰巧是个有才华的作家啊 |
[39:29] | Jane, would you ghostwrite my book? | 简 你愿意做我的写手吗 |
[39:32] | I-I don’t think that’s a really good… | 我觉得这不太好吧 |
[39:34] | I’ll pay you $150 an hour. | 一小时150美元 |
[39:38] | $300. | 300美元 |
[39:42] | No more than a hundred hours. | 不超过100小时 |
[39:44] | 150. | 150小时 |
[39:46] | Deal. | 成交 |
[39:48] | What could go wrong? | 还能出什么岔子 |
[39:50] | So, yes. | 所以 没错 |
[39:52] | Jane and I made up, so thank you. | 简和我和好了 谢谢你 |
[39:55] | And, yes. | 还有 |
[39:56] | We’ll turn over those blueprints, J.R. | 我们会送交蓝图 |
[39:58] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[39:59] | I’ll let the detectives know you’re cooperating, Peter. | 我会让警探们知道你在合作 皮特 |
[40:29] | You ready to go to the doctor’s, Mom? | 妈 准备好去看医生了吗 |
[40:32] | What doctor? | 什么医生 |
[40:33] | I got you in to see a specialist. | 我带你去看专家 |
[40:40] | To try to help with your memory. | 帮你恢复记忆 |
[40:43] | Everything is so complicated. | 一切都是那么复杂 |
[40:45] | There are so many sides to consider, | 需要考虑很多方面 |
[40:47] | and we’ve thought about everything. | 我们考虑了很多 |
[40:49] | And we made a decision. | 并且 我们做了决定 |
[40:51] | And… | 还有 |
[40:53] | we just want to go back to being friends. | 我们只是想回到朋友关系 |
[40:57] | And family. | 家庭 |
[40:59] | And that means no more kissing, | 家庭意味着没有亲吻 |
[41:01] | no more exploring. | 没有探索 |
[41:03] | And… we both made this decision. | 我们一起做出的这个决定 |
[41:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:14] | It’s the right thing to do, right? | 这才是明智之举 对吧 |
[41:15] | Yes. Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[41:24] | It was the only way to give ourselves time | 这是唯一的没有外界压力 |
[41:26] | without outside pressure. | 给我俩时间的解决方案 |
[41:27] | Exactly. We can just take it slow. | 没错 我们可以慢下脚步 |
[41:30] | Wait. We are gonna have sex, right? | 等等 我们要做爱 对吧 |
[41:32] | Oh, yeah. We’re gonna have a lot of sex. | 对 我们要做很多次 |