时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Jane and Rafael were finally together. | 简和拉斐尔终于在一起了 |
[00:04] | And even more exciting? Jane had a writing breakthrough. | 更令人激动的是 简的写作有了突破 |
[00:07] | I want to write about my mom. Our relationship. | 我想写我妈妈的故事 我们的感情 |
[00:10] | Oh, and her father Rogelio had a breakthrough, too. | 简爸罗格里奥也有了突破 |
[00:13] | His American remake of The Passions of Santos | 美国翻拍《史蒂夫的激情》 |
[00:15] | got the green light… | 得到了批准 |
[00:16] | when superstar River Fields agreed to costar. | 明星里弗·菲尔兹同意共同出演 |
[00:19] | And, honestly, I didn’t think she’d say yes, | 我本来以为她不会同意 |
[00:21] | especially after… | 尤其是… |
[00:25] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela remade | 我知道 真是太狗血了 |
[00:27] | for American audiences, right? Well, imagine this. | 肥皂剧套路深 再想想这个 |
[00:30] | Petra was under investigation for her sister’s death, | 佩特拉由于谋杀亲妹的的指控而受到调查 |
[00:33] | so she hired a lawyer, Jane Ramos, aka J.R. | 于是她雇了一个律师 简·拉莫斯 |
[00:36] | And then this happened. | 然后发生了这个 |
[00:38] | And Petra was super into it. | 佩特拉有点无法自拔 |
[00:41] | – Only problem? – It was a onetime thing. | -唯一的问题 -一夜风流而已 |
[00:43] | But it seemed like maybe Petra was having a hard time letting go. | 但是似乎佩特拉非常不愿意放手 |
[00:46] | J.R., wait! | JR 等等 |
[00:48] | You left your pen. | 你笔忘了 |
[00:50] | Oh, and one more thing I can’t forget, friends, | 还有一件事我忘不了 朋友们 |
[00:52] | even though I’ve tried. | 尽管我极力忘却 |
[00:53] | The biopsy came back positive. | 活检结果呈阳性 |
[00:57] | I have breast cancer. | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[00:59] | Which is where we left off. | 上次我们就讲到这里 |
[01:03] | When Xiomara Gloriana Villanueva was four years old… | 当希尔玛拉四岁时 |
[01:07] | Mommy, I don’t feel good. | 妈妈 我不舒服 |
[01:09] | Fortunately, Alba always knew just what Xo needed to feel better. | 幸好阿尔芭知道如何让希尔舒服点儿 |
[01:16] | What is that stuff, even? | 这到底是啥 |
[01:27] | And, friends, whether it was a cold or a skinned knee, | 不管是感冒 还是擦伤了膝盖 |
[01:33] | Alba’s magical potion always worked. | 阿尔芭的神药总能起作用 |
[01:37] | Until one day, it didn’t. | 直到有一天 它不起效了 |
[01:42] | Don’t bother. | 别了 |
[01:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[01:50] | And, alas, all the Vivaporu in the world | 现在 世界上所有的神药 |
[01:53] | wasn’t going to help with this. | 都治不了这个病 |
[01:55] | You have stage III invasive lobular carcinoma. | 你得了三期乳腺浸润性小叶癌 |
[01:58] | At least it appears to be stage III | 至少从图像上来看 |
[01:59] | from what we can see in the imaging. | 是三期 |
[02:01] | Unfortunately, this strain is rather sneaky | 不幸的是 这种病非常狡猾 |
[02:03] | and doesn’t present well in scans. | 扫描时不容易查出 |
[02:06] | Is there any involvement in her lymph nodes? | 淋巴结有转移吗 |
[02:08] | As far as we can tell, no. | 还没有 |
[02:09] | Which is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[02:11] | So… So, um, what are her treatment options? | 治疗方案有哪些 |
[02:13] | We’ll go straight to surgery and then we’ll use chemo | 立刻手术 然后化疗 |
[02:15] | as a systemic treatment later. | 作为持续的系统治疗 |
[02:17] | As for surgery, you have some choices. | 手术有各种选择 |
[02:20] | You can have a lumpectomy, a mastectomy, | 可以做肿瘤切除 乳房切除 |
[02:21] | or you can have a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy– | 也可以预防性双侧乳房切除 |
[02:24] | both breasts removed– out of an abundance of caution. | 两侧乳房都切除 请做好充分考虑 |
[02:27] | All have about the same odds of survival. | 存活率都差不多 |
[02:29] | Survival? Who was talking about survival? | 存活 怎么就扯到存活了 |
[02:32] | – What do you recommend? – It’s up to the patient. | -你推荐哪个 -病人决定 |
[02:35] | Some patients like to preserve breast tissue, | 有些病人想留下乳房组织 |
[02:37] | while others choose a double mastectomy for peace of mind. | 也有人双侧切除 以求心安 |
[02:40] | Though I want to stress, your other breast is perfectly healthy. | 我想说的是你的另一侧乳房是健康的 |
[02:42] | It’s your choice. | 你自己做决定 |
[02:43] | But I’d like to get the cancer out as soon as possible. | 我只想快点把肿瘤拿出来 |
[02:47] | Yes. O-Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:48] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[03:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[03:21] | That was your agent. | 是你的经纪人啊 |
[03:22] | I’ll call him back. | 待会儿打给他 |
[03:24] | You’re in preproduction. | 你已经在前期制作了 |
[03:25] | – I’m pushing the pilot. – No, you’re not. | -试播集我推迟了 -不可以 |
[03:28] | Life has to go on. | 生活还得继续 |
[03:29] | I mean it. It has to. | 我认真的 |
[03:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:35] | We all handle crisis differently. | 我们处理危机的方式各有不同 |
[03:38] | I have nothing quippy to add. | 我就不开玩笑了 |
[03:39] | It’s just a fact. | 这就是事实 |
[03:41] | Jane, of course, has her… | 当然了 简有她… |
[03:43] | Research. That’s what I’m focused on. | 研究 我现在专心做这个 |
[03:44] | Research and organization. | 研究内容 做好整理 |
[03:46] | My mom’s so overwhelmed. | 我妈妈已经崩溃了 |
[03:48] | – I just want to make things as clear and easy as possible. – Right. | -我想让事情对她来说简单明了 -没错 |
[03:51] | Well, let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要跟我说 |
[03:53] | Oh, would you mind telling Petra? | 跟佩特拉讲一声吧 |
[03:54] | She knew that we were waiting for the results. | 她知道我们在等结果 |
[03:56] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:58] | And could you also let her know | 麻烦你再告诉她 |
[03:59] | that I’m going to need a few days off? | 我要请几天假 |
[04:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:07] | Hey, where’s Mommy? | 妈妈呢 |
[04:09] | In her room. | 在房间里 |
[04:10] | Jane, I’m calling because… | 简 我打电话是… |
[04:13] | well, the truth is, I like you. | 其实 我很喜欢你 |
[04:17] | More than I want to admit. | 虽然嘴上不想承认 |
[04:19] | So, let’s go on a date. | 我们去约会吧 |
[04:22] | I know this is terrible timing, | 我知道现在不是好时候 |
[04:24] | given everything that’s going on with your mother | 你妈妈病了 |
[04:25] | and, well, everything else. | 还有其他事情 |
[04:27] | But I have to speak my truth because, well, | 但我要说出心里话 |
[04:30] | Oprah says it’s the most powerful tool we have. | 因为欧普拉说那是我们最强大的武器 |
[04:33] | Oprah. What am I doing? | 欧普拉 我在说什么啊 |
[04:36] | Jane, I have unexpected | 简 我对你有着 |
[04:38] | and strong romantic feelings for you. | 不可思议的强烈爱意 |
[04:42] | You know what, just text. | 算了 还是打字吧 |
[04:49] | That’s all? | 就这点话 |
[04:51] | Come on, Petra, you can do better than that. | 佩特拉 拿出你的真本事来 |
[04:56] | Hey. When’d you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[04:58] | Just now. | 刚刚 |
[04:59] | Oh. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:02] | I came here to talk to you about Jane, | 我来和你说说简的事情 |
[05:05] | who, as you know, I’m dating, romantically. | 你也知道她现在在和我约会 |
[05:08] | Yes, I know. What is it? | 我知道 出什么事了 |
[05:12] | Xo’s test came back. | 希尔的检查结果出了 |
[05:14] | She has cancer. | 得了癌症 |
[05:16] | Stage III. | 三期 |
[05:17] | Oh, my God, no. | 我的天啊 |
[05:20] | Poor Xo. | 可怜的希尔 |
[05:22] | And Jane. | 还有简 |
[05:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:28] | You know, I many not show it, | 我虽然不表现出来 |
[05:29] | but I care about Jane | 但我很关心简的 |
[05:30] | very deeply. | 非常深切的关心 |
[05:32] | What does she need? | 她需要什么吗 |
[05:34] | Just fewer waitressing shifts. | 少一些轮班 |
[05:37] | And space. Plenty of space. | 还有空间 很多空间 |
[05:43] | You’re early for dinner. | 晚饭还没好 |
[05:45] | I wanted to talk to you first. | 我想和你先谈谈 |
[05:49] | I know, after the doctor’s office, | 从医生那里回来之后 |
[05:51] | you probably came straight home and started researching, | 你可能就一直在家做研究 |
[05:54] | making color-coded lists and spreadsheets… | 各种颜色标好 各种表格… |
[05:58] | I mean, for a writer, | 作为一个作家 |
[05:59] | she really is a whiz at Excel. | 她真的很擅长电子表格 |
[06:01] | I mean, very simple spreadsheets. | 很简单的电子表格 |
[06:03] | Just don’t bombard your mom with that stuff at dinner. | 吃晚饭的时候别跟她老说这些东西就行了 |
[06:09] | You can’t overwhelm her right now with facts and binders. | 现在就别用这些资料去轰炸她了 |
[06:13] | Like I was gonna bring a binder to dinner. | 说得来好像我要带文件夹一样 |
[06:17] | Okay, I won’t bring the binder, | 好吧 我就不带了 |
[06:19] | but she has to make a decision. | 但她必须做决定 |
[06:21] | And she will. But she needs time. | 她会的 但她需要时间 |
[06:23] | Well, that’s the one thing what she doesn’t have, Dad. | 可是爸爸 她没有时间了 |
[06:27] | If she waits, the cancer can spread to her lymph nodes, | 她再等下去 癌症就会扩散到淋巴结 |
[06:29] | and then we’ll have much more to worry about. | 然后事情就麻烦了 |
[06:31] | Honestly, I think she should get a double mastectomy. | 说实话 她应该做双侧乳房切除 |
[06:33] | No breast tissue means it’s less likely to come back. | 没有乳房组织意味着复发几率低 |
[06:36] | I actually agree. | 我同意 |
[06:37] | But we have to let her come to her decision on her own. | 但我们要让她自己做决定 |
[06:41] | Let’s just try to have a nice, normal dinner. | 这顿晚饭我们还是吃的正常点吧 |
[06:44] | Ah, here we are– | 终于来了 |
[06:45] | a nice, normal dinner. | 一顿正常的晚饭 |
[06:47] | Can I have some chicken? | 我能吃点鸡肉吗 |
[06:48] | Sure. Thigh, breast… | 可以 鸡腿 胸… |
[06:52] | Wing. Breast-wing. | 翅 鸡胸翅 |
[06:54] | Come on, Ro, | 怎么回事 罗罗 |
[06:55] | this is no time to act like a boob. | 现在可别表现的这么蠢 |
[06:57] | So, Dad, how is work? | 爸 工作怎么样 |
[06:59] | Good. Everything’s going as planned. | 很好 一切按计划进行 |
[07:02] | Of course, River’s being a diva. | 当然了 里弗还是那么不可一世 |
[07:04] | She is so high-maintenance. Literally, | 非常难伺候 真的 |
[07:07] | the makeup lady has to stand on a stool | 化妆师必须站在凳子上 |
[07:09] | just to glue on her prosthetic brows. | 给她贴假眉毛 |
[07:14] | Okay, let’s just talk about it. | 好了 咱们聊聊吧 |
[07:16] | I don’t know what to do. Where’s the binder? | 我不知道怎么选 文件夹在哪 |
[07:19] | In my room. | 在我房里 |
[07:21] | Honestly, I think double mastectomy. | 我其实觉得双侧切除最好 |
[07:23] | The cancer’s aggressive. | 癌症有侵袭性 |
[07:25] | This way, you won’t worry about recurrence. | 这样你就不用担心复发了 |
[07:28] | Really? Preventative surgery? | 是吗 预防性手术 |
[07:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:32] | Dad agrees with me, too. | 爸爸也同意 |
[07:34] | You do? | 是吗 |
[07:37] | But it’s your choice. | 但你来做决定 |
[07:38] | And I won’t pressure you either way. | 我不会给你压力了 |
[07:40] | We can’t tiptoe around this. | 我们不能对这件事避而不谈 |
[07:42] | – We have to talk about these things. – Jane’s right. | -我们要正视 -简是对的 |
[07:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:59] | So, everyone thinks I should have a double mastectomy? | 所以大家都觉得双侧切除好 |
[08:03] | We do. | 是的 |
[08:06] | Okay, then… I’ll schedule the surgery. | 好吧 我去做安排 |
[08:13] | I guess I’ll take two breasts. | 我要吃两个鸡胸 |
[08:14] | Ugh, why couldn’t it have been pasta night? | 为啥不吃意面呢 |
[08:21] | There is something to be said for making a decision. | 关于做决定有话要说 |
[08:24] | Certainly if you’re Jane. | 如果你是简 那更是如此 |
[08:26] | I’m Dr. Park. | 我是朴医生 |
[08:27] | Xiomara. | 希尔玛拉 |
[08:29] | This is my husband, Rogelio, | 我丈夫 罗格里奥 |
[08:30] | and my daughter, Jane. | 我女儿 简 |
[08:31] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[08:33] | Always good to have a big support system. | 有人支持总是好事 |
[08:35] | So, can you walk us through the process? | 你能跟我们谈谈手术流程吗 |
[08:36] | Of course, yes. | 没问题 |
[08:38] | Um, during the initial surgery, | 首次手术时 |
[08:39] | we’ll put in expanders, to make room for the implants. | 我们会放入扩大器 为植入做准备 |
[08:42] | You’ll need to decide on silicone or saline. | 你们决定是用硅胶还是盐水 |
[08:45] | And, of course, shape and size. | 当然还有形状和大小 |
[08:47] | We have round, teardrop, medium, massive. | 我们有圆形 泪滴形 中等 巨型 |
[08:51] | Oh, I just want this to be over. | 我只想做完了事 |
[08:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:55] | But reconstruction is an involved process. | 但是重塑是必要步骤 |
[08:59] | I’ll need to see you regularly for a few months | 我们要定期见面 持续几个月 |
[09:01] | while we stretch the expanders and ensure you’re healing properly. | 我们会扩张扩大器 确保你恢复顺利 |
[09:05] | And to make sure we’re managing your pain. | 还要确保你不会太痛苦 |
[09:09] | How will they feel? | 是什么感觉 |
[09:10] | They’ll look and feel pretty much the same. | 看起来摸起来都跟之前一样 |
[09:12] | But keep in mind, there will be some loss of sensation, | 但注意会有一定程度的感觉丧失 |
[09:15] | especially if we have to reconstruct the nipples. | 尤其是乳头部位的重塑 |
[09:19] | Would you guys like a-a minute to talk? | 你们需要点时间商量吗 |
[09:23] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Of course. | 没事 |
[09:28] | Sorry, it’s just a lot to take in. | 对不起 一时难以接受 |
[09:31] | I know. Listen, after the exam, | 我知道 听着 在检查之后 |
[09:34] | you’ll just tell him you want to match what you have. That’s it. | 你只需要告诉他你想要什么 |
[09:36] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[09:39] | Yeah. And then off to a spa. | 然后去做水疗 |
[09:42] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[09:43] | You need a spa day to relax before the surgery. | 做手术之前要放松一下 |
[09:45] | Yes, good. No, I like that idea. | 好 我喜欢这个主意 |
[09:47] | Will you come? | 你会来吗 |
[09:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:52] | Great. It’ll be my treat. | 太好了 我请客 |
[09:55] | Thanks. And would you mind keeping an eye on Mom | 谢谢 然后你愿意在我们出去的时候 |
[09:58] | while we’re gone? | 照看下妈妈吗 |
[10:00] | She’s going to the medical supply store | 她要去药店买 |
[10:01] | to get things for after my surgery. | 我手术之后的用品 |
[10:03] | I think it’s gonna be hard on her. | 我觉得她自己去可能有点困难 |
[10:05] | Say no more. You two will have for afa relaxing spa day, | 不用说了 你俩应该好好享受水疗 |
[10:08] | and I will go with your mother to the medical supply store. | 我会陪你妈妈去药店 |
[10:11] | Talk about drawing the short straw. | 真是摊上苦差事了 |
[10:13] | Great. Okay. | 太好啦 |
[10:15] | I think a spa day will be nice. | 我觉得出去水疗很好 |
[10:18] | Why are you doing a spa day? | 为什么要做水疗呢 |
[10:20] | Because, Mateo, Abuela is sick. | 因为 外婆病了 |
[10:23] | Oh, I hate this part so much. | 我好讨厌这部分 |
[10:26] | Sick how? | 怎么病了 |
[10:29] | She has something called cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[10:31] | My friend Andrew’s grandpa had cancer, and he died. | 我的朋友安德鲁的爷爷得癌症死了 |
[10:34] | Is Abuela gonna die? | 外婆会死吗 |
[10:36] | No. | 不会 |
[10:39] | She has really good doctors, okay? | 有很好的医生会治疗她 |
[10:42] | Can we pray? | 我们能祈祷吗 |
[10:44] | Yes. I would love that. Come on. | 当然了 来吧 |
[10:59] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[11:01] | Worried, but okay. | 有点担心 但还好 |
[11:02] | And thanks for telling Petra. | 谢谢你告诉佩特拉 |
[11:04] | She said she was gonna stop by. | 她说她会过来看看 |
[11:06] | – What? – Yeah. Any minute. | -什么 -随时都可能来 |
[11:10] | See, I actually need to talk to you about that. | 我其实需要跟你讨论下这件事 |
[11:13] | – Hello? – Petra, hi. | -哈喽 -嗨佩特拉 |
[11:16] | Jane. I’m so sorry about your mother. | 简 对你妈妈的病痛我深表遗憾 |
[11:18] | I brought you some Czech comfort food. | 我给你带了些捷克特色食品 |
[11:20] | It’s soup to soothe the nerves. | 可以用来安神的汤 |
[11:22] | Maybe Rafael should have a bowl. | 也许拉斐尔有碗 |
[11:28] | There’s an old Czech saying. | 捷克有一句古话 |
[11:29] | The heavier the borscht, the lighter the burden. | 罗宋汤越沉 负担越轻 |
[11:31] | Well, I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[11:34] | Jane, I’ve been thinking about you nonstop | 简 自从听到这个小时 |
[11:35] | since I heard the news. | 我就一直在不停的想你 |
[11:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[11:43] | Good. Now, do you want to eat that now, | 你想现在就喝吗 |
[11:45] | or should I put it in the fridge? | 还是放冰箱里 |
[11:47] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:48] | Up for some borscht? | 喝罗宋汤 |
[11:49] | Fridge is fine. | 放冰箱里吧 |
[11:57] | Finally! A reply. | 终于回话了 |
[12:02] | That’s it? | 就这几句话 |
[12:19] | Ugh, this is torture. | 简直就是折磨 |
[12:21] | Petra, you got to work on your text game. | 佩特拉 你要好好玩文字游戏 |
[12:24] | Why are you acting so weird? | 你怎么表现这么怪 |
[12:27] | That’s what I wanted to tell you. | 这就是我想告诉你的 |
[12:29] | I think Petra has… feelings for you. | 我觉得佩特拉对你有感觉 |
[12:34] | – What? – Romantic ones. | -什么 -爱情的那种感觉 |
[12:36] | I overheard her saying she wanted to ask you out, | 我偶然听到她说她想约你 |
[12:37] | even though she knows it’s complicated. | 尽管她知道这很复杂 |
[12:38] | – She said she had to, to speak her truth. – Really? | -她说她必须要说出她的真相 -真的吗 |
[12:43] | Right. Where were we? | 好吧 我们刚刚说到哪了 |
[12:45] | Soup. We were at soup. | 汤 说到汤了 |
[12:47] | It’s the least I can do. Jane. | 这是我唯一能做的事情 |
[12:50] | You’re important to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[12:51] | I don’t say it enough. | 不必多说 |
[12:53] | If there is anything you need, call me. | 如果需要的话就给我打电话 |
[12:56] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩怎么了 |
[12:57] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[13:00] | Do you have romantic feelings for me? | 你是不是喜欢我 |
[13:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:04] | Raf said you wanted to ask me out. | 拉弗说你想约我出去 |
[13:06] | Ew! Why would you say that? Ew? That is… | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:09] | I heard you | 我听到你在练习 |
[13:10] | practicing a call… to Jane. | 给简打电话 |
[13:12] | Not that Jane! | 不是这个简 |
[13:13] | I mean, it was, like… | 我是说 有点 |
[13:14] | it’s a little harsh. | 有点苛刻 |
[13:15] | I was talking about Jane Ramos, my lawyer. | 我说的我的律师 简·拉莫斯 |
[13:20] | Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. | 好像有点道理 |
[13:21] | That’s exactly why I call her “J.R.,” To avoid this confusion. | 这是我叫她JR来避免混淆 |
[13:25] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[13:26] | So, does this mean you’re into women now? | 这是不是意味着你喜欢女人了 |
[13:28] | Do you get the vibe that she likes you, too? | 你找到了也对你有好感的人吗 |
[13:31] | It’s more than a vibe. We had sex. | 不只是好感 我们发生关系了 |
[13:34] | What? Wow. | 什么 |
[13:34] | – How was it? – Okay, then. Okay, enough! | -感觉怎样 -够了 |
[13:36] | I’m not talking to you two about this. | 我不想跟你俩说这个 |
[13:38] | Jane, I meant what I said. Call me if you need anything. | 简 我是认真的 需要我就打电话 |
[13:42] | Non-sexual. | 除了性爱之外 |
[13:43] | – Got it. – Because I would rather | -懂了 -因为更愿意 |
[13:44] | go to Chuck E. Cheese during flu season than… | 在流感季节去恰克奶酪店 |
[13:46] | Yup, loud and clear. | 听明白了 |
[13:53] | – That was unexpected. – Right. But we have to respect her wishes | -有点出乎意料 -是的但是我们需要尊重她的愿望 |
[13:56] | and mind our own business. | 管好自己的事 |
[13:57] | But… | 但是 |
[13:58] | But I have so many questions! | 但是我有很多问题 |
[14:01] | Hey, you got to give her credit. Mm. | 你要承认 |
[14:04] | She took your mind off your mom for a minute. | 她让你暂时没想你妈妈的事情 |
[14:08] | Which brings us here. | 故事发展到了这里 |
[14:45] | Talk to me, Barry. | 说吧 巴里 |
[14:49] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[14:52] | I need these items, please, for home care. | 我需要这些 家庭护理用 |
[14:54] | Bilateral mastectomy, huh? | 两侧乳房切除术 |
[14:57] | Yeah, the patient has a long road ahead. | 是的 病人有很长的一条路要走 |
[14:59] | Very painful. All those drains. | 非常痛苦的一条路 |
[15:02] | She’s not a patient. She’s my daughter. | 她不是病人 她是我女儿 |
[15:04] | I am aware that she will be in pain. That’s obvious. | 我知道她会很痛苦 这很明显 |
[15:07] | I don’t need to hear it from you. | 我不需要听你这么说 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry. I-I was just trying to help. | 对不起 我只是想要帮忙 |
[15:13] | If you’re trying to help, | 如果你想帮忙的话 |
[15:15] | why don’t you try and do your job | 你为什么不去做好你的工作 |
[15:17] | and keep your useless opinions to yourself?! | 把自己的没用的意见深埋心里呢 |
[15:28] | Ah, here we are, | 我们来到了这里 |
[15:30] | trying to get Xo’s mind off of boobs. | 尝试让希尔不去想她的胸 |
[15:33] | Well, let’s focus on the intake form, shall we? | 让我们注意下登记表 好吗 |
[15:35] | Allergies? No. Retinol products? No. | 过敏 不 松香油产品 不 |
[15:38] | Is there a complimentary hand massage | 我们填完这个会送一个 |
[15:40] | after we fill all this out? | 手部按摩吗 |
[15:41] | No kidding. | 不要开玩笑 |
[15:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:50] | – Let me take care of this for you. – Okay. Thanks. | -我帮你写这个吧 -谢谢 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry, Ma. I mean, this was supposed to get your mind off… | 对不起 这本应该是让你放轻松的不瞎想的 |
[15:58] | Off what? My boobs? | 不瞎想什么 我的胸吗 |
[16:00] | Then get me the heck out of this locker room. | 那就快带我离开换衣间吧 |
[16:02] | It’s a nonstop boob parade. | 这里简直在办胸器游行 |
[16:05] | I mean, seriously. It’s like Mardi Gras in here. | 真的 感觉就好像是过节 |
[16:08] | Come on. We’re getting massages and then mud baths. | 我们要去按摩然后洗泥土浴 |
[16:11] | Did you pack our shampoo? | 你带洗发液了吗 |
[16:13] | – We don’t like Daddy’s. It’s too perfumy. – Don’t worry. | -我们不喜欢爸爸的 香水味太浓 -别担心 |
[16:16] | Everything you need is packed, including shampoo. | 你需要的东西都带了 包括洗发液 |
[16:28] | You know what? I’m going to take you to Daddy’s today. | 你知道吗 我今天带你去爸爸那 |
[16:31] | Is today Sunday? | 今天是星期天吗 |
[16:32] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[16:33] | It’s Thursday, buddy. | 是星期四 伙计 |
[16:35] | Can we go to church anyway? | 我们能去教堂吗 |
[16:37] | Well, why do you want to go to church? | 你为什么想去教堂呢 |
[16:38] | To pray, so Abuela doesn’t die. | 祈祷外婆不会死 |
[16:46] | Raf, I can’t talk now, I’m sorry. | 拉弗 我现在没空说话 不好意思 |
[16:47] | I just don’t want Mateo to think that Xo’s life is in his hands. | 我不想让马特奥认为希尔的生命掌握在他手中 |
[16:50] | Tell him that’s not how it works. | 告诉他不是这样的 |
[16:52] | – You know religion isn’t exactly my strong suit. – I have to go. | -你也知道宗教不是我的强项 -我得挂了 |
[16:54] | You’ll figure it out. I have faith. | 你会弄明白的 我相信你 |
[16:59] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[17:01] | I figured one of the nannies was bringing them. | 我以为是某个保姆带过来的呢 |
[17:03] | I do things, too. | 我也干活的 |
[17:04] | I’m a very hands-on mom. | 我是身体力行的妈妈 |
[17:06] | Girls, get in the tent, please. | 姑娘们 请进帐篷 |
[17:06] | Mateo, you, too. | 马特奥 你也进去 |
[17:09] | You can take my iPad. | 你可以拿着我的iPad |
[17:13] | Can we speak in private? | 我们能私底下说句话吗 |
[17:17] | I know I said I didn’t want to talk to you about J.R., | 我知道我说我不想跟你说JR的事 |
[17:19] | but you and Jane are the only ones who know about us, | 但是你和简是唯一知道这件事的人 |
[17:21] | so I have no choice. | 所以我别无选择 |
[17:22] | Plus, J.R. is kind of a player, and, | 还有 JR有点花心 |
[17:24] | well, you used to be a player, | 你过去也有点花心 |
[17:25] | so maybe you could offer some insight. | 也许你能提供一些见解 |
[17:27] | – Okay. – See, I sent her this text asking her if she wanted to meet, | -好 -你看 我给她发短信问她想不想见面 |
[17:29] | and then she wrote back asking if it was about the case, | 然后她问我是不是案子的事 |
[17:31] | and now, I don’t know what to say back. | 然后现在 我不知道回什么了 |
[17:32] | Well… Because it’s not about the case. | 因为 和案子无关 |
[17:34] | It’s about my personal feelings. | 是我的个人感受 |
[17:35] | But if I tell her that, it could easily scare her off. | 但是如果这么告诉她 很容易就会把她吓跑 |
[17:37] | – I think… – Because the thing about J.R. Is, | -我觉得… -因为JR |
[17:39] | she’s complex. | 她很复杂 |
[17:40] | And a little hard to pin down. | 还有点难以控制 |
[17:41] | But that’s also what’s so compelling about her. | 但这也是她那么迷人的原因 |
[17:43] | And the way she takes care of her mother, | 还有她照顾她妈妈的方式 |
[17:45] | she’s so patient and nurturing. | 她非常耐心 又充满关怀 |
[17:48] | But she’s also incredibly smart, | 但是她也非常聪明 |
[17:50] | and shrewd, as a legal professional, and the sex– | 敏锐 以法律专家的身份 还有性爱 |
[17:52] | oh, my God, that’s on another level | 天啊 那就是另一个层面的事情了 |
[17:53] | Ugh, you can’t imagine | 你根本无法想象 |
[17:54] | But she just makes me so nervous, | 但是她却让我如此紧张 |
[17:56] | and I’ve never been nervous around anyone before. | 在其他人身边的时候我从来没有这么紧张过 |
[17:58] | I’ve always felt so in control. | 我总是如握大权 |
[18:00] | Like with you, | 就像和你在一起的时候 |
[18:01] | it was just “Sit, beg, roll over,” So easy. | 只是”坐下 求我 走来”如此简答 |
[18:03] | – But I can’t do that with J.R. – Petra. | -但是我不能对JR这么做 -佩特拉 |
[18:05] | You want the player’s advice? | 你想要我的建议吗 |
[18:06] | Don’t get into your feelings over text. All right? | 不要让你的感觉控制你 好吗 |
[18:09] | Just tell her it’s not about the case. | 就告诉她是和案子无关的事情 |
[18:11] | And then, when she shows up, woo her. | 然后在她出现的时候 追她 |
[18:14] | “Woo” Her? | 追她 |
[18:15] | Come on. What would I do? | 我会做什么 |
[18:17] | A nice bottle of wine, candlelight, flowers… | 一瓶好酒 烛光晚宴 花 |
[19:41] | “Wonderful” might be an overstatement. | “极其优秀”可能有点过了 |
[19:43] | He had to call six therapists before he found one | 他找过六个心理医生 |
[19:45] | janky enough to do an ambush session. | 才遇到一个愿意隐藏身份的 |
[19:51] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[19:53] | Alba is definitely in touch with her feelings about Rogelio. | 外婆更确认了她对罗格里奥的感觉 |
[19:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[19:58] | Weird. | 很奇怪 |
[20:00] | That was for you to ask yourself. | 那你要问自己 |
[20:02] | Silently. | 默默地 |
[20:04] | My name is Satchet. | 我叫撒查特 |
[20:05] | Of course it is. | 废话 |
[20:06] | I’m going to guide you. | 我来引导你们 |
[20:08] | So breathe in. | 吸气 |
[20:10] | Closing your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[20:12] | And as you sink into the mud, | 将自己浸于泥土中 |
[20:14] | really feel your stress start to fade away. | 感觉压力一点点释放 |
[20:18] | Deep breath in. | 深呼吸 |
[20:21] | And… | 接着 |
[20:24] | Focus on your inner light, | 关注你的内在光芒 |
[20:27] | and allow it to radiate through your entire body. | 让它辐射到你的全身 |
[20:31] | Beginning in your heart, | 从心开始 |
[20:33] | and allow it to expand your chest with every breath, | 通过呼吸充满肺部 |
[20:38] | moving from your arms and your legs, | 从胳膊和腿 |
[20:40] | fully engaging your body. | 一直充满你的全身 |
[20:47] | And out, | 再释放出来 |
[20:49] | as you really take this moment to appreciate your body. | 借此机会来感谢你的身体 |
[20:54] | It’s the only one you’ll ever get. | 这是你唯一的身体 |
[20:57] | Honor it. | 好好珍惜 |
[20:58] | Admire the way your body never gives up on you. | 去崇敬你的身体 它从不放弃你 |
[21:03] | Our bodies are our living history. | 我们的身体就是我们活着的见证 |
[21:06] | They carry our memories, | 它们承载着记忆 |
[21:08] | so thank your body for making you who you are. | 感恩你的身体 让你成为自己 |
[21:13] | She’s not looking too relaxed. | 她看起来不是很放松 |
[21:15] | Yikes. Neither is she. | 她也不 |
[22:22] | Mom. What’s wrong? ? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[22:24] | I think I just want a lumpectomy. | 我想我只要做乳房肿瘤切除术 |
[22:26] | – What? – Reminder. | -什么 -提醒一下 |
[22:27] | This is a “No chitchat” Zone. | 这个区域不能交谈 |
[22:29] | You made a decision. | 你已经决定了 |
[22:30] | The surgery’s scheduled. | 手术已经计划好了 |
[22:31] | Let’s focus on our breathing. | 把注意力集中在呼吸上 |
[22:33] | In… | 吸气 |
[22:34] | – I decided I love my boobs, and I don’t want… ? – And out. | -我爱我的胸 我不想 -呼气 |
[22:37] | …to get rid of them unless I have to. | 摘掉它们 除非是必须 |
[22:39] | They’re just boobs. | 它们只是胸部而已 |
[22:40] | Why would you take the risk? | 你为什么要冒这个风险呢 |
[22:41] | You heard Satchel. | 你听到撒查尔的话了 |
[22:42] | Satchet. And shush. | 是撒查特 请不要说话 |
[22:44] | My body makes me who I am. It has never given up on me, | 我的身体成就了我 它从不放弃我 |
[22:47] | and I am not giving up on it. | 我也不能放弃它 |
[22:49] | – You’re not giving up. – Ladies. | -你不是在放弃 -女士们 |
[22:50] | You know what? This conversation is over. | 行了 别说了 |
[22:52] | No breast tissue means less risk. | 摘掉乳房意味着减轻风险 |
[22:54] | It also means no breasts. | 但也意味着我失去了我的乳房 |
[22:59] | – Okay. – Careful. | -好吧 -小心点 |
[23:00] | You’re just tracking mud everywhere. | 你把泥弄得到处都是 |
[23:01] | Get over it! | 别管它 |
[23:02] | It’s my mud, and it’s my body. | 是我的泥 我的身体 |
[23:05] | Mom! Wait! | 妈妈 等等我 |
[23:08] | Mom, slow down. I’m just surprised | 妈妈 你慢点 我只是很惊讶 |
[23:10] | because you decided already, remember? | 因为你之前已经决定好了啊 |
[23:13] | Like, for peace of mind. | 为了内心的平静 |
[23:14] | – Your peace of mind. – What? | -那是为了你的内心 -什么 |
[23:16] | Seriously, would it kill you to put on a robe? | 穿上袍子有那么难吗 |
[23:18] | This isn’t a nudist colony. | 这又不是裸体主义者聚集地 |
[23:19] | See? That’s what you don’t understand. | 这就是你不理解的 |
[23:21] | They don’t want to wear robes. | 她们不喜欢穿睡袍 |
[23:23] | They like being naked and I do, too. | 她们喜欢裸露 我也喜欢 |
[23:27] | I like my body. | 我很喜欢我的身体 |
[23:29] | A-And I like showing it off. | 也想展示它 |
[23:30] | It’s part of who I am. | 这构成了我 |
[23:32] | You and I have different relationships to our bodies, Jane, | 你和我对身体的观点不同 简 |
[23:35] | and I don’t know if I want to have elective surgery | 我不知道自己该不该为了满足 |
[23:37] | for your peace of mind. | 你内心的平静而选择做手术 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:45] | I’m just scared, so… | 我只是太害怕了 |
[23:49] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:51] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[23:52] | Oh, I’m the one that’s supposed to be supporting you right now, | 我应该无条件支持你 |
[23:54] | not the other way around. | 不应该这样 |
[23:55] | Hey, I’m still your mom… | 无论如何 |
[23:59] | no matter what. | 我都是你的妈妈 |
[24:04] | And from a mother and daughter… | 从一对母女 |
[24:07] | to a father and son. | 到一对父子 |
[24:09] | Daddy, I just prayed really hard to God | 爸爸 我很认真地向上帝祈祷 |
[24:11] | so now Abuela won’t have cancer. Right? | 外婆就不会得癌症了 对吧 |
[24:14] | Are you gonna drop the “You don’t believe in God” Bomb | 你是想现在说”我不信上帝” |
[24:17] | now or later? | 还是晚些说呢 |
[24:18] | You know, that’s actually not how it works, buddy. | 事情没有这么简单 |
[24:20] | Just because you prayed | 你祈祷了 |
[24:22] | doesn’t mean Abuela won’t get sick. | 不代表外婆不会生病 |
[24:25] | So, why do we pray then? | 那我们为什么要祈祷呢 |
[24:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:28] | Your mom always says that praying gives us strength | 你妈妈总是说祈祷给我们力量 |
[24:33] | to get through hard times. | 让我们可以度过艰难的时光 |
[24:35] | And this is one of those hard times. | 现在就很艰难 |
[24:38] | So, if praying makes you feel strong like a lion… | 如果祈祷让你觉得自己像狮子一样厉害 |
[24:43] | …then you should keep doing it. | 那就继续吧 |
[24:45] | Will you do it with me? | 你会和我一起祈祷吗 |
[25:06] | I’m River Fields’s personal assistant. | 我是里弗·菲尔兹的私人助理 |
[25:08] | I’m dropping this off for Xiomara de la Vega. | 我来送这个给希尔玛拉·维嘉 |
[25:10] | I am Xiomara’s mother. | 我是希尔玛拉的妈妈 |
[25:12] | Everyone at the office is so sorry to hear about what’s happened. | 办公室里的大家都为她难过 |
[25:15] | And, uh, Ms. Fields would’ve sent this out last week, | 菲尔兹女士本来上周要送的 |
[25:18] | but she was still recovering from her eyebrow reconstruction. | 但她现在还在眉毛的恢复期 |
[25:21] | Wait. Uh, Rogelio told everyone last week? | 等等 上周罗格里奥就告诉大家了吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah, when he called to say he was pushing production | 是的 他告诉我们 |
[25:28] | on the show indefinitely. | 他要无限期推迟制作时说的 |
[25:29] | And that’s when Alba realized | 这时阿尔芭才意识到 |
[25:31] | that River Fields wasn’t the only one | 里弗·菲尔兹不是唯一一个 |
[25:34] | who’d suffered an unfair browbeating. | 遭受无妄之灾的人 |
[26:41] | I just need or want my mom to understand | 我只想要我妈妈能明白 |
[26:43] | that a more aggressive surgery is scary now, | 彻底的手术现在看来是挺可怕的 |
[26:47] | but in the long run, it’ll be… | 但是长远看来 还是 |
[26:49] | It’s not your job | 你不应该试图 |
[26:50] | to make Xo understand your point of view. | 让希尔明白你的观点 |
[26:53] | It’s your job to understand hers. | 你应该理解她的 |
[26:56] | I’ve been there before– | 我也曾经历过 |
[26:57] | had cancer, so I understand what she’s going through. | 得过癌症 所以我理解她的处境 |
[27:03] | Whatever you need to do to process this, do it | 如果你需要处理自己的感情 做点事吧 |
[27:06] | and leave your mom some space for her feelings. | 让你妈妈一个人静一静 |
[27:14] | And so, Jane processed, | 简开始做事了 |
[27:16] | pouring herself into her newest work, | 投入到最新的作品中 |
[27:19] | the mother-daughter piece, you’ll recall. | 讲母女的 还记得吗 |
[27:40] | I thought this was just gonna be a quick work meeting. | 我以为只是简短的工作会议 |
[27:44] | It’s a… | 这是一个 |
[27:45] | Choice. | 选择 |
[27:47] | …romantic gesture? | 浪漫场景 |
[27:51] | Look, honestly, | 说实话 |
[27:52] | all these bells and whistles creep me out a little. | 这些花里胡哨的让我头皮发麻 |
[27:54] | Well, good news. Me, too. | 很好 因为我也是 |
[27:57] | Then why’d you do it? | 那你为什么要搞这些 |
[28:00] | Well… because… | 因为 |
[28:04] | …well, I just wanted to get you into bed again. | 我还想和你滚床单 |
[28:09] | That’s what I thought. | 我一猜就是 |
[28:11] | Look, we’re not right for each other. | 但我们不太适合彼此 |
[28:14] | We’re both too manipulative. | 我们都太有操纵欲了 |
[28:16] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[28:18] | Now, is there anything about the case | 有什么案子的事 |
[28:20] | that we need to discuss? | 我们需要谈谈的吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 没有 |
[28:24] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[28:25] | I should go ’cause I have a date. | 我得走了 我有约了 |
[28:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:31] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[28:33] | I mean, can you believe she said that? | 你敢相信她居然这样说了吗 |
[28:35] | I’m everyone’s type. | 每个人都该喜欢我好吗 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry it didn’t go well. | 很抱歉事情不够顺利 |
[28:38] | If I’m not her type, then who is? | 我不是她的菜 那谁是 |
[28:40] | Not that I care, I’m just curious. | 我不在乎 我只是好奇 |
[28:41] | You should probably let it go, huh? | 你该放下了 |
[28:44] | Move! | 走开 |
[28:45] | – Where are you going? – Nowhere. | -你要去哪 -不去哪啊 |
[28:47] | Wait, you’re not following her, are you? | 你不是在跟踪她吧 |
[28:48] | No, of course not. Definitely not. | 当然不是 绝对不是 |
[28:50] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:50] | Wait, w-where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[29:09] | Wow, talk about your bells and whistles. | 来说说你的小花招吧 |
[29:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[29:17] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[29:19] | What?! No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[29:20] | I was just meeting someone. | 我在这约了人 |
[29:23] | Same place you were, evidently. | 刚好和你一个地方 |
[29:27] | Okay, fine. I followed you. | 好吧 我确实在跟踪你 |
[29:28] | Why woulu do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[29:30] | Well, because, I guess, | 我猜 因为 |
[29:32] | I just wondered if I’m not your type, | 如果我不是你的菜 |
[29:34] | who is your type? | 那到底谁才是你的菜 |
[29:35] | And then next thing I knew, I was driving after you. | 等我回过神来 就已经在开车跟踪你了 |
[29:38] | Oh, my God! This is so not me. | 我的天哪 这根本不是我的风格 |
[29:41] | All of it! I don’t obsess about what I’m wearing | 一切的一切 我根本不会纠结自己的穿着 |
[29:45] | or overanalyze text messages | 或是对短信内容字斟句酌 |
[29:47] | or stalk anyone! | 更不会跟踪任何人 |
[29:49] | I get stalked. I’ve been stalked. | 都是别人跟踪我 |
[29:51] | Multiple times. | 跟踪我的人倒是一大把 |
[29:52] | I mean, I have been kidnapped twice. | 我还被人绑架过呢 两次 |
[29:55] | I’m sorry, are you bragging about being kidnapped? | 抱歉 你觉得被绑架是件值得炫耀的事吗 |
[29:58] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[29:59] | I have no idea what the hell is going on with me, | 我根本不知道这是怎么回事 |
[30:02] | except that I like you. | 只知道自己喜欢你 |
[30:04] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[30:05] | And it’s not just about the sex, clearly. | 当然不仅仅是喜欢床笫之间那点事 |
[30:07] | And I should go. | 我还是走吧 |
[30:09] | Enjoy the rest of your date. | 祝你接下来约会愉快 |
[30:10] | Sorry about this part of it. | 很抱歉给你带来这些插曲 |
[30:18] | Wow. What a wreck. | 哇哦 还真是狼狈不堪 |
[30:21] | Hey, bud. Want to go upstairs and grab your stuff? | 老兄 上楼拿你的东西吧 |
[30:27] | Do you have a minute? | 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[30:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:30] | I just wanted to say I’m so sorry | 我想说 对于你身上发生的一切 |
[30:32] | that you’re going through this. | 我感到十分遗憾 |
[30:34] | It’s not easy. | 挺过来挺不容易的 |
[30:35] | I remember. | 我也曾亲身经历过 |
[30:38] | You know, I actually forgot | 我还真的忘了 |
[30:40] | you’ve been through cancer, too. | 你也得过癌症 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[30:45] | Oh, it is a club you don’t want to join. | 绝不是什么大家挤破头都想参与的好事 |
[30:51] | I don’t know about you, but for me, | 不知道你怎么想 但对我来说 |
[30:54] | it didn’t even feel real at first. | 刚得知这个消息时 感觉像假的一样 |
[30:56] | It was like I knew everything the doctor was saying | 医生说的每个字我都听得懂 |
[30:58] | and I-I understood the steps to take, | 我也能明白治疗的步骤 |
[31:02] | but I was still detached somehow. | 但好像一切都与我无关 |
[31:06] | It feels like I’m in a movie or something. | 感觉好像自己是电影里的角色 |
[31:10] | It’s so stressful, you know? | 压力非常大 |
[31:11] | To have to make life-changing decisions | 好不容易接受了自己患病的事实 |
[31:13] | when I’m barely even able to process my diagnosis. | 又不得不立刻做出那些改变自己命运的决定 |
[31:16] | And luckily, everyone has an opinion on what you should do. | 更糟糕的是 大家对到底该怎么做各抒己见 |
[31:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:21] | My advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[31:23] | You got to clear out the noise. | 你应该摒弃那些声音 |
[31:26] | Make room for your own feelings. | 听听自己的真实想法 |
[31:29] | And so, Xo took Raf’s advice | 希尔接受了拉斐尔的建议 |
[31:31] | and gave herself time to reflect, | 留时间给自己思考 |
[31:36] | while her daughter wrote. | 与此同时 女儿在进行创作 |
[31:55] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[32:04] | One more button, Mom. | 多扣个扣子 老妈 |
[32:06] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[32:09] | 大部分时间都是我在照顾她 至少她让我这么以为 但现在回想起来 | |
[32:19] | You don’t have to have a baby. | 你不一定非得生孩子 |
[32:22] | I just wanted you to know | 我只想告诉你 |
[32:23] | that you had a choice, | 你有选择的余地 |
[32:24] | because having one, it helps, I think. | 因为我觉得留有选择的余地是件好事 |
[32:31] | That’s what makes a good playboy. | 出色的花花公子都这样 |
[32:33] | You never feel like you’re getting played. | 你永远都不会意识到自己被耍了 |
[32:37] | Now, if you don’t go have sex | 如果你不去和那个 |
[32:38] | with that obscenely hot telenovela star, | 性感火辣的电视剧明星滚床单 |
[32:40] | your mother will never forgive you. | 你老妈这辈子都不会原谅你 |
[32:43] | I’m still your mom… | 我还是你妈 |
[32:46] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[32:56] | And suddenly, Xiomara knew | 突然之间 希尔玛拉明白 |
[32:58] | who she needed to talk to right now. | 她应该和谁聊聊 |
[33:11] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[33:21] | We can’t bother Mommy, she’s writing. | 我们不能打扰妈咪 她在创作 |
[33:24] | Daddy, can we pray again? | 爸爸 我们能再祈祷一次吗 |
[33:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:33] | And maybe it was the fact | 或许因为将自己澎湃的感情 |
[33:34] | that she had put all her feelings down on paper, | 完完整整落于纸上 |
[33:37] | or maybe it was seeing Rafael put his own beliefs aside | 也许是因为眼见拉斐尔暂时放下自己的信念 |
[33:39] | to help someone he loved– | 去帮助他所爱之人 |
[33:41] | or a combination of both– | 也许两者皆有 |
[33:44] | but in that moment, Jane made a choice. | 简瞬间就做出一个决定 |
[33:48] | I know I need to make a choice. | 我知道该做个决定了 |
[33:51] | And as I’ve been considering my decision, | 我一边思索着该如何做出决定 |
[33:55] | I started thinking about my life, | 一边开始回顾我的人生 |
[33:57] | and I realized some things. | 我意识到了一些事情 |
[34:00] | And you’re the only one I want to talk about it with. | 这些事 我只想跟你分享 |
[34:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:05] | You’ve been leaning on Jane so much. | 一直以来 你都非常依赖简 |
[34:07] | I know. Because that’s what I’ve always done. | 我懂的 因为那是我的行事习惯 |
[34:11] | But that’s part of what I realized. | 不过这只是我觉悟的一部分 |
[34:15] | Things are different now. | 如今情况有所不同 |
[34:17] | I’m different. | 我的身份也改变了 |
[34:18] | How do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[34:20] | Well… For most of my life, I’ve been a single mother, | 大部分时间里 我是一名单身母亲 |
[34:27] | leading with my body. | 身材傲人 |
[34:32] | It’s how I attracted men. | 靠这个吸引男人 |
[34:35] | It’s where most of my confidence came from. | 我的自信多半来源于此 |
[34:40] | It’s how I defined myself. | 这也是我给自己的定位 |
[34:47] | And it’s hard… | 如果放弃这让我引以为傲的因素 |
[34:49] | to let those pieces of me go. | 真的挺不容易的 |
[34:53] | Because it feels like I’m giving up myself. | 因为这样会让我感觉放弃了自己 |
[35:03] | But then I realized… | 但随后我便意识到 |
[35:06] | none of what defined me before | 有一个原本并不属于我的属性 |
[35:08] | defines me now. | 正是我现在的身份 |
[35:12] | I’m a wife. | 我是一名人妻 |
[35:15] | Your wife. | 你的妻子 |
[35:18] | You are… | 你确实是 |
[35:21] | my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[35:26] | And if I go through with the double mastectomy, | 如果我接受乳房切除术 |
[35:31] | my sex appeal may change. | 我原本性感的外表就会改变 |
[35:35] | And that’s why I wanted to come to this decision with you, | 虽说我的身体我做主 |
[35:37] | because even though it’s my body, | 但这毕竟是我们生活中的大事 |
[35:42] | it’s our life. | 所以我想和你商量是否该接受手术 |
[35:44] | Look, I believe sexiness is a state of mind. | 我认为性感只是一种心情 |
[35:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:50] | But, practically… | 但事实上 |
[35:56] | …things will feel different… | 感觉会很不一样 |
[35:59] | for you, for me. | 于你如此 于我亦然 |
[36:04] | Can we talk about that? | 我们能谈谈这件事吗 |
[36:07] | I would love to. | 我愿意 |
[36:15] | Which brings us here, now. | 于是 我们来到了这里 |
[36:18] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[36:21] | I just need you to know | 我想跟你说 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry for pushing. | 很抱歉我之前咄咄逼人 |
[36:25] | Of course it’s your choice. | 你的身体你做主 |
[36:27] | My feelings totally set aside. | 可以不用理会我的那点小情绪 |
[36:29] | Whatever you decide, I am in favor of. | 不管你做出什么样的决定 我都支持你 |
[36:32] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[36:37] | And I get it. | 你的心思我都懂 |
[36:38] | I mean, we’ve functioned like a unit for so long, | 我知道咱俩一直都好得不分彼此 |
[36:40] | I turn to you first. | 不管发生任何事 我都先来找你 |
[36:43] | But I have to look to my husband. | 但现在我要先听丈夫的 |
[36:45] | Ma, are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 老妈 |
[36:47] | No. I’m just saying | 当然不是 我想说 |
[36:51] | there are “You and me” things, | 我不仅拥有母女联盟 |
[36:53] | and there are “Him and me” things. | 还有夫妻联盟 |
[36:56] | And… | 所以 |
[36:59] | Rogelio and I have come to a decision. | 我和罗格里奥做了一个决定 |
[37:04] | And I’ve actually decided | 我决定 |
[37:06] | to have a single mastectomy. | 接受单侧乳房切除术 |
[37:11] | Absolutely. | 双手双脚支持 |
[37:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:14] | So, it’s time to say good-bye to my boob. | 该跟我一侧的乳房告别了 |
[37:16] | But not without a proper send-off, a good-bye party. | 但我要一个告别派对 |
[37:19] | I love that. | 我喜欢你这个创意 |
[37:21] | A bon boob-age party. | 一场精彩的单峰告别派对 |
[37:23] | We can make a boob cake. With… | 咱们做个胸部蛋糕 和 |
[37:26] | My husband. | 我的丈夫一起 |
[37:29] | Right. | 正是 |
[37:30] | Of course, that is a “You guys” Thing. | 当然 这是你们俩之间的事 |
[37:33] | I’ll just say good-bye to your boob now. | 我现在就跟你的乳房告别 |
[37:35] | Bye-bye, boobie. | 再见 咪咪 |
[37:37] | Good-bye, Leftie. | 再见 小左 |
[37:39] | Tata and I will miss you. | 我和小右会想你的 |
[37:42] | And though I’m sad to lose you, | 关于你的离去 我感到十分悲伤 |
[37:44] | I’m grateful for these years | 我也感谢这么多年来 |
[37:45] | that you have adorned the chest | 你一直致力于装饰着 |
[37:46] | of the most magnificent woman in the world. | 这世上最高贵艳丽的女士的胸膛 |
[37:50] | And tonight… I honor you. | 今夜 我向你致敬 |
[37:56] | I never knew you had nicknames for my boobs. | 我都不知道你给我的胸部起了昵称 |
[37:58] | Oh, I have many, many nicknames | 我起过很多昵称 |
[38:00] | because I have thought about your breasts | 因为你的胸部在我脑海里 |
[38:01] | for many, many hours. | 一直挥之不去 |
[38:03] | And I will miss you, | 我会想念你 |
[38:06] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:10] | But I love Xiomara more. | 不过我还是爱希尔玛拉多一些 |
[38:18] | What a relief to know that | 即便世事艰难 |
[38:19] | even when times are hard, | 但真情长存 |
[38:21] | romance is alive and well. | 想到这里 心里多少有了一丝慰藉 |
[38:24] | Unless you’re Petra. | 除非你是佩特拉 |
[38:26] | Are those yoga pants? | 她穿着的是瑜伽裤吗 |
[38:31] | Wow, she’s really taking the whole J.R. Thing hard. | 看来她对J.R.是来真的 |
[38:35] | Okay, that’s a new low. | 真是屡创新低 |
[38:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:43] | I was impressed back at the restaurant. | 在餐厅发生的事 令我印象深刻 |
[38:48] | Now, that is what I call a romantic gesture. | 我认为那是个浪漫的举动 |
[38:54] | What about your date? | 你的约会对象呢 |
[38:56] | She wouldn’t have driven into a carwash for me. | 她不会为了我把车开进洗车房的 |
[39:00] | Let alone a car. | 更不用说撞坏一辆车了 |
[39:02] | So, listen, vulnerable Petra | 脆弱的佩特拉 |
[39:05] | is way hotter than ice queen Petra. | 比高冷的佩特拉迷人多了 |
[39:11] | I don’t need games. | 我不需要玩什么把戏 |
[39:14] | Understood. | 我懂了 |
[39:17] | I really, really like you… | 我真的真的很喜欢你 |
[39:21] | a lot. | 特别喜欢 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | I got that. | 我知道了 |
[39:40] | You taste funny. | 你嘴里的味道有点奇怪 |
[39:43] | I might have been eating pickles in bed. | 我刚刚躺在床上吃了腌黄瓜 |
[39:46] | I’m gonna go brush my teeth. | 我这就去刷牙 |
[39:48] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[39:49] | Okay, then, | 好啦 |
[39:50] | these two make quite a pair, don’t they? | 这二位还挺般配的 对吧 |
[39:52] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[39:57] | It was everything I wanted it to be. | 刚好是我理想中的样子 |
[40:00] | Now it’s just facing the reality of surgery tomorrow. | 现在该面对明天手术的现实了 |
[40:08] | Scared. | 很害怕 |
[40:16] | Really, Ma? | 真的要这样吗 老妈 |
[40:20] | I don’t see how Vicks VapoRub can help us now. | 我不知道现在涂维克斯达姆膏有什么用 |
[40:23] | I know. All that time | 我知道 一直以来 |
[40:25] | it was just Vicks VapoRub. | 这只不过是维克斯达姆膏 |
[40:36] | Fine. Go ahead. | 好吧 来吧 |
[40:40] | But that didn’t make it less magical. | 但这并不影响药膏发挥魔力 |
[40:46] | Can I get in on some of that Vivaporu action, too? | 能不能让我也加入药膏活动中来 |
[40:50] | Is this a “We” thing? | 这是母女之间的活动吧 |
[40:52] | Come. | 快来 |
[41:00] | It really does make things feel better. | 简简单单的药膏确实能让人感觉更好 |
[41:05] | But, unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[41:06] | it can’t stop evil from coming. | 它却不能阻止坏事的发生 |
[41:11] | You know what, friends? We’ve been through a lot. | 朋友们 我们经历了很多起起伏伏 |
[41:13] | And since we’ve been talking choices, | 我们一直都在讨论选择的事情 |
[41:15] | I choose to save this and soothe us all instead | 眼下 我选择暂时不讲 |
[41:19] | with a little Vivaporu. | 给大家都涂点药膏吧 |