时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, friends, our Jane has been | 朋友们 咱们的简 |
[00:03] | through quite a telenovela– | 经历着仿佛肥皂剧一般的人生 |
[00:05] | but at long last, she fell in love | 她有个因意外人工授精得来的孩子 |
[00:07] | with her baby-by-accidental- insemination daddy, Rafael. | 终于 她和孩子的父亲拉斐尔坠入爱河 |
[00:11] | – Even more romantic… – You are on a roll with your writing. | -更浪漫的是 -你在写作方面屡创佳绩 |
[00:14] | Let’s bet on your dream now. Mine will come. | 我们为你的梦想赌一把 我的梦想也会实现 |
[00:16] | Unfortunately, things weren’t as great | 不幸的是 她妈妈希尔玛拉 |
[00:19] | with her mother, Xiomara. | 日子过得并不太平 |
[00:20] | See, she had cancer, | 她罹患癌症 |
[00:22] | but Rogelio was there for her. | 不过罗格里奥陪在她的身边 |
[00:23] | And speaking of power couples, | 说到模范情侣 就不能不提 |
[00:25] | we have Petra and Jane Ramos, aka J.R. | 佩特拉和简·拉莫斯 也就是J.R. |
[00:28] | You’ll recall they met because… | 你们应该记得起来她俩的相遇因为 |
[00:30] | well, this happened. | 这件事的发生 |
[00:33] | So Petra needed a good lawyer. | 佩特拉需要一位好律师 |
[00:34] | Unfortunately, J.R. was working against her… | 不幸的是 J.R.在出反力 |
[00:38] | until she was convinced of Petra’s innocence, | 后来 她相信佩特拉是无辜的 |
[00:40] | and then she came clean. | 接着 她把真相全盘托出 |
[00:41] | And Petra? | 佩特拉呢 |
[00:42] | Well, she came, too– multiple times. | 她也一样 很多很多次 |
[00:45] | But then her crazy mother came back to town. | 但是佩特拉的疯妈回来了 |
[00:48] | Petra killed Anezka… in cold blood. | 佩特拉无情地杀掉了阿妮丝卡 |
[00:52] | So J.R. sacrificed her career. | J.R.牺牲了自己的事业 |
[00:54] | I came clean to the D.A., and your case was dismissed, | 我与地检署的人坦白了一切 |
[00:56] | with prejudice. | 你的案子已经被驳回 |
[00:57] | I know. Dramatic, right? | 我知道 特别戏剧化 对吧 |
[00:59] | Well, imagine this. | 想象一下接下来的场景 |
[01:01] | Abuela passed her United States citizenship test! | 外婆顺利通过入籍考试 |
[01:04] | And speaking of a new American phenomenon, | 说到新美国现象 |
[01:06] | River Fields agreed to star with Rogelio in a remake | 里弗·菲尔兹同意与罗格里奥共同出演 |
[01:08] | 《史蒂夫的激情》 罗格里奥·维嘉出演 | |
[01:08] | of The Passions of Santos. | 翻拍版《桑托斯的激情》 |
[01:10] | Unfortunately, they had some creative differences. | 不巧的是 他们在创作方面有些分歧 |
[01:13] | The amnesia. | 失忆症 |
[01:14] | That is a key plot twist. | 那可是特别关键的剧情转折点 |
[01:16] | But Xo convinced River to do the show Rogelio’s way, | 希尔最终说服了里弗 按照罗格里奥的方式 |
[01:19] | like a real telenovela. | 把剧拍成货真价实的肥皂剧 |
[01:20] | Oh, the scary music means they’re getting ready | 毛骨悚然的音乐意味着他们已经做好准备 |
[01:22] | for the classic Friday night cliffhanger. | 迎接周五晚上经典又惊险的故事了 |
[01:24] | What I know is going to change your life forever. | 我所了解的事情将会永远改变你的人生 |
[01:27] | Which this is, after all. | 话说回来 这充其量 |
[01:32] | A small surprise. | 只是个小插曲 |
[01:34] | Today our story begins | 今天 我们的故事 |
[01:36] | with Alba a mere 23 and a half years old. | 从阿尔芭大概二十三岁半那年开始 |
[01:46] | It should be noted that at 23 years old, | 值得说明的是 阿尔芭二十三岁那年 |
[01:48] | Alba’s passions included… | 她钟爱的事物有 |
[01:56] | 上帝 她的夫君 烤玉米饼 | |
[01:57] | …and fireworks. | 还有烟火 |
[01:59] | And in that moment, Alba made a decision. | 在那一刻 阿尔芭做了一个决定 |
[02:20] | And thus began a tradition | 从此便开启了 |
[02:22] | for the Villanueva family. | 维兰纽瓦家族的一个传统 |
[02:26] | It’s the Fourth of July. | 今天是七月四日 |
[02:28] | Why are they eating hot dogs? | 为什么大家在吃热狗 |
[02:36] | Turn them off! | 快关上 |
[02:37] | Right this minute! | 现在 立刻 马上 |
[02:38] | Yeah. So ever since then, | 从那之后 |
[02:41] | Jane preferred to be on the planning end of surprises. | 简更喜欢策划惊喜 |
[02:44] | You don’t think she knows, do you? | 你们猜她会不会已经知道了 |
[02:46] | No. As an actor, | 不可能 身为一名演员 |
[02:47] | I can tell when someone’s acting, | 如果有人在演戏 我肯定能看出来 |
[02:49] | and I can assure you your abuela has not a clue. | 我可以向你保证 外婆肯定毫不知情 |
[02:53] | I can’t believe she’s gonna be a citizen. | 她终于成为合法公民了 我真不敢相信 |
[02:55] | My whole life I had this fear in the back of my head. | 一直以来 我内心深处一直充满恐惧 |
[02:58] | I know. Me, too. | 我懂的 我也一样 |
[02:59] | I can’t wait to see the look on her face | 等她参加完入籍宣誓仪式 |
[03:01] | when she walks in after the ceremony | 走进这屋里 |
[03:03] | and sees everyone she loves | 看到她所爱的人们 等着为她庆祝 |
[03:04] | waiting to celebrate her. | 我迫不及待想要看到她那时的神情了 |
[03:21] | Okay, our numbers. | 好了 来看看人数 |
[03:23] | So far, we have 40 RSVPs. | 目前有四十个人确定会来 |
[03:25] | Does that include me? | 里面包括我吗 |
[03:27] | Make… that 41, Jane, | 简 就写 四十一人确定会来 |
[03:29] | since, you know, River is part of the family… | 里弗也是我们家庭中的一员 |
[03:33] | this week. | 本周而已 |
[03:34] | Ah, yes. | 哦 对了 |
[03:35] | Rogelio and River were about to shoot their pilot together. | 罗格里奥和里弗即将拍摄试播集 |
[03:38] | So River wanted them to spend time together, | 里弗想要与罗格里奥共处一段时间 |
[03:40] | so they would seem like | 这样一来 他们在荧屏上扮演 |
[03:41] | a believable married couple on-screen. | 一对已婚夫妇 会更加令人信服 |
[03:43] | Thank you all so much for putting up | 你们愿意忍受一位大明星暂住在家里 |
[03:46] | with having a really famous person in your home. | 真的非常感谢你们 |
[03:50] | Daniel Day-Lewis and I | 在电影开拍之前 |
[03:51] | lived together before shooting our film. | 我和丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯也同居了一段时间 |
[03:53] | But with everything that Xo is going through, | 但考虑到希尔的遭遇 |
[03:55] | I didn’t want to intrude. | 我其实也不想硬要打扰你们的生活 |
[03:56] | – And yet… – We’re happy you’re here. | -那你还 -很高兴你能与我们同住 |
[03:59] | So did you decide no on Jorge? | 你确定不邀请乔治了吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah. I-I didn’t invite him. | 是的 我没有邀请他 |
[04:03] | But I got to say, I’m still torn. | 但不得不说 我依然很纠结 |
[04:04] | He and Abuela are friends again. | 外婆和他退回到朋友的状态了 |
[04:06] | Yeah, but she tried to get back together with him, | 没错 但是外婆想要和他复合 |
[04:08] | and he turned her down– no negativity on her day. | 他拒绝了外婆 别扫了她的兴 |
[04:11] | A hundred percent agree. | 我举双手双脚赞成 |
[04:12] | Lose Jorge. | 乔治不准来 |
[04:14] | No, Abla. | 不 阿博拉 |
[04:16] | I wasn’t talking; you were. | 我没说话 你说的 |
[04:18] | No, Abla is coming. | 阿博拉来了 |
[04:20] | Oh. She means Alba. | 哦 她想说阿尔芭 |
[04:22] | Alba-a-a… Mm. | 阿尔芭 |
[04:24] | Abuela, we were just saying, | 外婆 我们刚刚正在讨论 |
[04:26] | since your citizenship swearing-in ceremony’s at 2:00, | 你的入籍宣誓仪式下午两点开始 |
[04:29] | I made us reservations for dinner at 6:00, | 我预定了六点的晚餐 |
[04:31] | so we can go home first, | 这样我们可以先回家 |
[04:32] | relax… | 放松一下 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s just… it’s just a list of things | 这 这就是我要带去 |
[04:36] | I need to bring to Rafael’s open house. | 拉斐尔办的开放参观日的物品清单 |
[04:37] | I’m going to have him set up things at the new property. | 我要帮他安排好新房产的一切事宜 |
[04:40] | I got my Kate Middleton wave ready. | 我连凯特王妃的标准挥手姿势都准备好了 |
[04:42] | You’re too loose. | 你太松散了 |
[04:44] | Kate’s wave is more like this. | 凯特王妃的手势应该是这样 |
[04:46] | Like your fingers are sewn together, but gently. | 并拢手指 优雅一点 |
[04:49] | Oh, okay. Thanks. | 好吧 多谢提醒 |
[04:50] | Thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[04:51] | Bye. | 先告辞了 |
[04:58] | I’ll just be on my way. | 我还是用自己的手势吧 |
[05:00] | 开放参观会 这边走 | |
[05:00] | – How’s that? – It’s perfect. | -怎么样 -太完美了 |
[05:02] | But the Open House is this way. | 但是开放参观会要往这边走 |
[05:05] | That’s the building. | 那边才是我们要卖的房子 |
[05:08] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:10] | The neighborhood is great. | 邻里街坊没得挑 |
[05:11] | The building has tons of curb appeal. | 这栋房子外观有很多可圈可点的地方 |
[05:13] | Look at you with the lingo. | 看看你拽的这些小词 |
[05:14] | Hey, if I’m gonna help out, I got to be on point, right? | 如果我要帮忙 一定要尽全力 对吧 |
[05:20] | Thanks again. I know it’s supposed to be a writing day. | 再次表示感谢 我知道今天你本该进行创作 |
[05:22] | No, no. This is a good distraction. | 不不 这样能分散一点我的注意力 |
[05:24] | I needed some distance from that outline. | 我不能光盯着提纲 偶尔需要分散下注意力 |
[05:26] | Something’s not right, but I can’t put my finger on it. | 有点不对劲 但我无法明确指出是什么 |
[05:29] | 迈阿密-戴德县女子监狱 来电 | |
[05:31] | You can’t ignore Rose forever, Rafael. | 你不能永远不接萝丝电话吧 拉斐尔 |
[05:34] | Is that her again? | 又是她吗 |
[05:35] | She wants to know where Luisa is. | 她想知道路易莎在哪里 |
[05:38] | Which I am not going to tell her. | 我不打算告诉她 |
[05:39] | So we have nothing to talk about. | 所以我们根本没什么好聊的 |
[05:42] | Come on, let’s go inside. | 走吧 咱们进去看看 |
[05:49] | Oh, wow. I love it so much. | 我太喜欢这间房子了 |
[05:51] | The light, the layout. | 采光 布局 |
[05:53] | Great price point for the school district. | 对于学区房来说 价格很公道了 |
[05:56] | When will your clients be here? | 你的客人什么时候会到 |
[05:58] | They’re here. | 他们已经到了 |
[06:00] | We’re the client. | 我们就是客人 |
[06:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:03] | We lost the other place. | 我们看好的另外一处房子已经被租出去了 |
[06:05] | But this one comes on the market next week, | 但是这间屋子下周会上市开租 |
[06:07] | and it’s in Mateo’s school district, | 它刚好在马特奥的学校区域范围内 |
[06:08] | and it’s a great price point, like you said… | 就像你说的 价格也公道 |
[06:18] | Rafael found the most amazing apartment, | 拉斐尔找到了一间超级棒的公寓 |
[06:20] | and we signed our lease– we’re moving in together next week! | 我们签下租约 下周就要搬进去了 |
[06:23] | That’s great, guys. Congratulations. | 太棒了 孩子们 恭喜你们 |
[06:27] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对的吗 |
[06:28] | No. | 没有 |
[06:38] | Way to rain on their parade, Abla. | 阿博拉 你这话太扫人兴致了 |
[06:40] | Well, we aren’t getting married. | 我们还没有要结婚 |
[06:43] | But still, you’re happy for us, right? | 不过你还是为我们感到高兴 对吧 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:50] | I have to get ready for work. Yeah. | 我得准备去上班了 |
[06:57] | I really wish you hadn’t said that. | 我真希望你刚刚别那么说 |
[07:00] | The big deal is | 这关系到 |
[07:01] | I was actually planning on proposing. | 我其实真的在计划求婚事宜 |
[07:03] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[07:05] | – I get to plan a wedding?! – Shh… | -我得计划婚礼了吗 -嘘 |
[07:08] | – Yes. – But I was hoping | -太好了 -但是我希望 |
[07:10] | to get your blessing first. | 先得到你们的祝福 |
[07:11] | All of yours. | 在座所有人 |
[07:14] | I want to do it right this time. | 我现在就想这么做 |
[07:15] | Of course you have my blessing. | 我当然祝福你们 |
[07:18] | Mine, too. | 我也一样 |
[07:20] | I’ve gotten over my ambivalence for you. | 我已经克服了自己内心对你的复杂情感 |
[07:22] | I meant, these past months, | 在过去的这些日子里 |
[07:24] | Jane has really seemed happy again. | 简真的再次露出笑颜 |
[07:27] | What more could a father want? | 见女如此 父复何求 |
[07:31] | Alba, | 阿尔芭 |
[07:32] | I know we’ve had a rocky minute… | 我知道咱俩之前有点小尴尬 |
[07:40] | Oh, my God, a proposal! | 我的天啊 求婚 |
[07:42] | I’m so excited! | 我太激动了 |
[07:43] | I hope Jane’s ready for this. | 我希望简已经做好准备了 |
[07:47] | Okay. Well, maybe I’ll just give her | 或许 我还是给她一些时间 |
[07:49] | a minute to get ready for this. | 让她先忙完手头的事吧 |
[07:59] | Omg. | 我滴神 |
[08:00] | Is he gonna propose right now? | 难道他现在就要求婚了吗 |
[08:03] | Turn around. | 转个圈 |
[08:03] | Turn around! Hey, you. | 转个圈 说你呢 |
[08:06] | Here we go. | 要来了 |
[08:09] | How’s writing going? | 你现在写得怎么样了 |
[08:10] | Ugh. There’s officially something wrong | 别提了 我的提纲绝对是 |
[08:12] | with my outline– I’m hoping | 有哪里出了问题 我希望 |
[08:13] | – I can figure it out tonight. – Tonight? | -今晚可以搞清楚 -今晚 |
[08:16] | But I’m making you dinner tonight. Remember? | 但今晚我要给你做晚餐 记得吗 |
[08:18] | Oh, no. I forgot to tell you the sitter canceled. | 完了 我忘记告诉你 保姆有事来不了 |
[08:22] | Rain check? | 不如改天再说 |
[08:23] | No rain checks. This could be the proposal. | 不能改天再说 他可能要求婚啊 |
[08:26] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | Or, uh, maybe Alba could pinch-hit. | 或许阿尔芭可以临时帮忙带孩子 |
[08:30] | It’s bingo night. | 今天是游戏之夜 |
[08:31] | Bright side, I can use | 往好处想 我刚好可以 |
[08:32] | the time to do as much writing as I can | 在阿尔芭入籍仪式和庆祝派对举行前 |
[08:34] | before Abuela’s ceremony | 利用这个时间尽可能多地进行创作 |
[08:35] | and the party. | 还有派对 |
[08:37] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[08:39] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[08:40] | I will let you get back to it, then. | 那以后再说吧 |
[08:42] | That’s it? He’s giving up? | 就这样了 他要放弃吗 |
[08:44] | Raf? | 拉弗 |
[08:45] | Thank you. I know it’s not dinner for two, | 谢谢 我知道这不是你想象的二人晚餐 |
[08:48] | but the way you support my writing is really romantic. | 但是你支持我写作这个举动特别浪漫 |
[08:53] | Also feeling romantic… | 一样感觉浪漫的人 |
[08:56] | Yes, friends, | 没错 朋友们 |
[08:57] | love is in the air. | 空气中弥漫着爱的气息 |
[09:00] | Or is it the draft from the window? | 或许只是窗口刮进来的冷空气 |
[09:01] | I told you, babe, it’s not safe to leave the windows open. | 我跟你说 窗户开着不安全 |
[09:04] | The kids. | 孩子还在呢 |
[09:06] | Then why don’t you get screens | 为什么你不安上屏幕 |
[09:07] | – or bars or something? – Because they’re ugly. | -护栏或别的什么东西 -因为那样会很丑 |
[09:11] | You’re the only person who actually likes the humidity. | 好像因为你喜欢湿润空气 才把窗户打开 |
[09:14] | I should get up, anyway. | 我该起床了 |
[09:14] | I have a busy day. | 今天挺忙的 |
[09:18] | It’s fine, Petra. | 没关系 佩特拉 |
[09:19] | You’re allowed to talk about work. | 你可以说工作的事 |
[09:21] | I have a lead | 我得继续面对 |
[09:21] | on a paralegal situation. | 助理律师的局面了 |
[09:23] | Really? You’re gonna go from being a lawyer | 真的吗 你要从正式律师 |
[09:26] | to being a paralegal? | 变成助理律师了吗 |
[09:27] | What are my options? | 我还有什么别的选择吗 |
[09:28] | I’m disbarred and I have to pay the bills. | 我被取消了律师资格 要为此付出代价 |
[09:30] | Well, do you want to move in here? | 你想搬来和我一起住吗 |
[09:33] | Uh, I just… I mean, as a reprieve, | 我想说 就算是你在搞定 |
[09:35] | until you figure work out. | 工作的事情之前 有个缓冲吧 |
[09:37] | No. | 不用了 |
[09:38] | Okay. I just want to help. | 好吧 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[09:40] | It seemed like a… like a p-practical solution. | 我认为这是个实用的解决方案 |
[09:44] | That’s why I don’t want to do it. | 所以我不想这样 |
[09:46] | Look… I didn’t expect to feel like this | 我根本没想过 |
[09:49] | about you. | 自己会爱上你 |
[09:51] | But here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[09:54] | – And I’m in love with you. – You are? | -我爱上了你 -真的吗 |
[09:57] | I knew it wasn’t a draft from the window. | 我就知道 这不是窗口刮来的冷风 |
[10:01] | Yes. So I don’t want to do anything out of convenience | 是的 所以我不想因为方便起见 |
[10:03] | or… obligation or guilt. | 或有谁心怀愧疚 要么出于什么义务 |
[10:06] | I only want to move in | 我只想等到我们两个人 |
[10:07] | if we’re both on the same page emotionally. | 在情感上处于同等位置再说 |
[10:10] | And if you’re not there yet, | 如果你还没有准备好 |
[10:12] | I’m willing to wait. | 我愿意等你 |
[10:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:16] | – What? – My friend from the DA’s office just texted. | -怎么了 -我地检署的朋友刚刚发信息来 |
[10:20] | Krishna just turned herself in. | 克里希纳刚刚自首 |
[10:24] | The plot twist isn’t landing | 剧情转折太突兀了 |
[10:26] | because it wasn’t set up properly. | 因为根本就没处理好 |
[10:27] | I tried to layer in exposition… | 我尝试分层阐述 |
[10:29] | Hold on. I… | 等等 我 |
[10:30] | Petra just texted me. | 佩特拉刚刚发短信给我 |
[10:32] | Krishna turned herself in. | 克里希纳刚刚自首 |
[10:34] | You’re kidding. Out of the blue? | 你开玩笑的吧 这么突然 |
[10:36] | You remember, Abuela, she was Petra’s assistant. | 你记得吗 外婆 她曾是佩特拉的助理 |
[10:39] | The one who tried to frame Petra for murder | 她想陷害佩特拉是杀人凶手 |
[10:40] | and then disappeared out the window. | 后来突然不知去向 |
[10:42] | Yeah, it’s pretty surprising. You were saying? | 挺意外的 你刚刚说什么 |
[10:44] | Just that the exposition helped, but it didn’t solve the problem. | 就说阐述有用 但没有解决问题 |
[10:49] | Hm. I think I have to go further back. | 我觉得我得再往回走 |
[10:50] | Maybe even to the beginning. | 可能要回到原点 |
[11:03] | What happened to bingo? | 你不去玩游戏了吗 |
[11:04] | Raf told her he’s gonna propose! | 拉弗告诉外婆 他打算求婚了 |
[11:11] | Oh, that’s too bad, I’m sorry. But I’m writing. | 那真是太糟糕了 很遗憾 但我要创作 |
[11:33] | Um… W-W-What party Jorge is throwing? | 乔治说的什么派对 |
[11:44] | Incredibly, incredibly sweet. | 非常非常甜蜜 |
[11:47] | You got to cancel that party. | 你需要取消那个派对 |
[11:48] | It’s more of a toast. | 不说排队 更像是喝一杯而已 |
[11:50] | Right. Um, here’s the thing, | 没错 是这样的 |
[11:53] | we’re planning a surprise party for her | 我们打算在宣誓仪式之后给她 |
[11:55] | right after the ceremony. | 一个惊喜 |
[11:57] | Oh, I’m sorry, I had no idea. | 对不起 我不知道这件事 |
[11:59] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[12:00] | I know, a-and that’s my fault. | 我知道 这是我的错 |
[12:03] | We didn’t invite you | 因为不清楚你俩的状况 |
[12:04] | because we weren’t sure where you two stood. | 我们就没邀请你 |
[12:06] | After the proposal, | 求婚之后 |
[12:06] | and her turning you down twice and you rejecting her… | 她拒绝你两次 你又拒绝她 |
[12:09] | – Thanks for the recap. – Right? | -谢谢你提醒我 -没错吧 |
[12:11] | Everybody thinks they can do your job for you. | 人人都自认为可以替代你 |
[12:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:14] | I’ll cancel the toast, say I got the flu. | 我会取消的 就说我感冒了 |
[12:18] | That always works. | 这种说法总是有用的 |
[12:24] | – Jane? – Yes. Sorry. | -简 -在 抱歉 |
[12:26] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[12:28] | Will you come to my abuela’s party? | 你会参加我外婆的派对吗 |
[12:29] | I know that she would love to have you there. | 我知道她会希望你去的 |
[12:31] | Absolutely. Can I bring some refreshments? | 当然了 我能带点心吗 |
[12:34] | Water, with lemon. | 柠檬水 |
[12:36] | FYI, I prefer lime and sparkling. | 仅供参考 我更喜欢青柠气泡水 |
[12:38] | As my on-screen husband, | 你作为我的大银幕上的丈夫 |
[12:39] | you really should know that about me. | 你真应该知道这一点的 |
[12:41] | Poor Rogelio. | 可怜的罗格里奥 |
[12:42] | He’s drowning in this River. | 他在这条河[里弗]中溺水了 |
[12:45] | Hey, hey. I have dress options. | 我在选衣服 |
[12:47] | – What do you think? – The gold. | -你觉得哪件好看 -金色的 |
[12:50] | You will take Rafael’s breath away tonight. | 你今晚就会迷住拉斐尔 |
[12:52] | Rafael’s? No, these dresses are for my mom. | 拉斐尔 不 这些衣服是为我妈妈选的 |
[12:55] | For my Mom’s citizenship party, River. | 为我妈妈成为公民的派对而准备的 |
[12:57] | I’m not up for shopping. | 我还不打算去购物 |
[12:59] | Right, of course. | 对哦 当然了 |
[13:01] | For the party for “Abla”” | 为了阿博拉的派对 |
[13:03] | What else could they be for? | 还能有什么理由 |
[13:04] | River so needs to stop “Habla-ing.” | 里弗可别再说错阿尔芭的名字 |
[13:06] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[13:08] | First Abuela comes in hard with the offer to babysit, | 先是外婆硬要照顾小孩 |
[13:10] | now you’re telling me to dress up for my dinner tonight– | 然后是你告诉我为晚餐打扮一下 |
[13:15] | Oh, my God. Is Rafael proposing? Is that what this is about? | 天啊 是拉斐尔要求婚吗 是因为这个吗 |
[13:18] | – Nah, no way. No. – Definitely not. | -不 不可能 -当然不是了 |
[13:20] | Phew. I am so not ready for that. | 我还没准备好 |
[13:25] | Really? You’re not? | 真的吗 你还没准备好吗 |
[13:26] | Ah-ha! He is proposing, isn’t he? | 他要求婚了 是吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:32] | We were really trying to keep it a surprise. | 我们真的想给你一个惊喜 |
[13:34] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:35] | – You should be… – It’s fine. | -你应该 -没事的 |
[13:37] | It’s totally fine. | 真的没事的 |
[13:38] | I don’t like surprises, remember? | 还记得吗 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[13:40] | This is good. I can get a manicure, | 挺好的 我能修修指甲 |
[13:41] | be Instagram ready. | 准备好发图 |
[13:43] | Wait, does that mean you’re saying yes? | 等等 你的意思是你同意了 |
[13:48] | I love him so much. | 我非常爱他 |
[13:50] | Yeah, he is my future. Who else could it be? | 他是我的未来 还能有谁呢 |
[13:57] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[14:00] | I saw a picture of that hottie. Well done. | 我看到了那个帅哥的照片 干得漂亮 |
[14:10] | – Busy. – Cruise ship. | -忙吗 -游艇 |
[14:12] | We’ll help check people in. | 我们帮客人办登记手续 |
[14:14] | Could you move over a little and get the step stool, Sharon? | 你能挪一下然后把椅子给我们吗 莎朗 |
[14:18] | Anna’s in a mood, and Ellie’s upset | 安娜心情很好 埃莉心情不好 |
[14:20] | ’cause she wanted tuna tartare not tuna fish, | 因为她想要塔塔吞拿鱼而不是吞拿鱼 |
[14:21] | which I didn’t have at my apartment, obviously. | 恰巧我家里没有 |
[14:25] | Petra, you there? | 佩特拉 你在听我说吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 在 |
[14:28] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[14:33] | JR told me she loves me. | JR说她爱我 |
[14:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:37] | Well, do you love her? | 那么 你爱她吗 |
[14:38] | I think I do. | 我认为 是的 |
[14:41] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 好吧 那问题是什么 |
[14:44] | I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop | 只是在提心吊胆的等着最后的结果 |
[14:46] | because it always does. | 因为总是如此 |
[14:47] | My advice? Let yourself be happy. | 我的建议是 让你自己开心 |
[14:51] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[14:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | We’ve come a long way, huh? | 我们这一路很不容易啊 |
[14:58] | Yeah, we have. | 是的 |
[15:03] | Go see Sin Rostro now. | 现在去看信·洛斯特罗 |
[15:12] | You’re a hard one to get ahold of. | 你是个很难找的人啊 |
[15:14] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[15:15] | I have information for you. | 我有你想要的信息 |
[15:18] | In exchange, I’d love to know where Luisa is. | 作为交换 我想知道路易莎在哪 |
[15:21] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[15:23] | And whoever my parents are, I don’t care. | 无论我父母是谁 我都不在乎 |
[15:25] | I think you’ll change your mind | 我认为当你听完我说的话 |
[15:26] | when you hear what I have to say. | 你就会改变主意的 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:33] | Abuela, I’m sorry that Jorge cancelled your party. | 外婆 很抱歉乔治取消了派对 |
[15:36] | Toast, right. | 就是喝一杯 好 |
[15:39] | He’s sick? Aw, wow, what a bummer. | 他病了 真是难过 |
[15:42] | Nice acting, Jane. | 演得真好 |
[15:43] | Rogelio would be proud. | 罗格里奥会为你自豪的 |
[15:45] | Listen, I just got to Rafael’s. | 我刚到拉斐尔这 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I’ll call you after. Love you, too. | 一会再给你打 爱你 |
[15:51] | All right, now let’s get engaged. | 好吧 那就开始吧 |
[16:01] | Did I get the time wrong? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[16:04] | No. Sorry, I just lost track… | 没 抱歉 我有点迷茫 |
[16:07] | That can’t be good. | 这不像是好事 |
[16:09] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[16:10] | You know what, this isn’t a good time. | 你知道吗 现在不适合说这个 |
[16:13] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[16:14] | Rafael, why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[16:15] | – Please, Jane… – Whatever it is, | -简 -无论发生了什么 |
[16:16] | – you can tell me. – Stop! | -你可以跟我说 -停 |
[16:17] | I need you to leave. | 我需要你离开 |
[16:20] | Please, go. | 请走吧 |
[16:35] | So, friends, with a broken heart, | 朋友们 带着一颗破碎的心 |
[16:38] | Jane went to do something she’s done a hundred times before… | 简去做她以前做过很多次的事情 |
[16:51] | …which is exactly why she didn’t want to do it again. | 这就是她不想这么做的原因 |
[16:55] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[17:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:03] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[17:06] | I’m not in a good place, Jane. | 我心情不好 简 |
[17:08] | Obviously, and you don’t have to talk to me, but I’m staying | 是的 你也不用和我说 但是我不走 |
[17:11] | because we’re in a relationship, | 因为我们在恋爱 |
[17:14] | and people in relationships don’t leave. | 恋爱中的人不会离开彼此 |
[17:24] | I want you here. | 我需要你 |
[17:26] | Not because I feel guilty or obligated, | 不是因为我感到愧疚或者有责任 |
[17:28] | but because… | 而是因为 |
[17:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:33] | Which is scary because it’s so fast, but here’s the thing, | 有点吓人 因为发生的太快了 但是 |
[17:37] | I’ve never felt about anyone | 我和其他人在一起的时候 |
[17:38] | the way I feel when I’m with you, | 从没有和你在一起的这种感觉 |
[17:40] | and I think I just quoted Dirty Dancing, | 我刚刚引用了《辣身舞》 |
[17:42] | but that’s the kind of cheesy thing you make me do. | 但是你就是让我变得这样多情善感 |
[17:45] | I happen to love Dirty Dancing. | 我恰巧也喜欢《辣身舞》 |
[17:53] | And okay, | 好的 |
[17:56] | I’m moving in. | 我搬过来 |
[17:58] | Good. | 好 |
[17:59] | Now, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. | 现在我们来说说避而不谈的事情吧 |
[18:03] | I really don’t want to go to Jane’s party tomorrow. | 我真的不想去简的派对 |
[18:06] | Can I just stay with the twins? | 我能和孩子们呆一起吗 |
[18:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:12] | And now… | 现在 |
[18:14] | Looks like Petra’s got “Hungry Eyes.” | 看起来佩特拉似乎有一种饥渴的眼神 |
[18:17] | …let’s go to bed. | 上床吧 |
[18:22] | Nobody puts Jane in the corner. | 没有人冷落简 |
[18:25] | I’ll stop. | 我会停下来的 |
[18:40] | You can tell me anything. I want you to know that. | 你可以和我说说 我希望你知道 |
[19:00] | I went to see Rose. | 我去见萝丝了 |
[19:02] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | So she would leave me alone. | 这样她就不会来烦我了 |
[19:08] | Did she say something about your parents? | 她说了你父母的事情吗 |
[19:16] | Whoever they are, you can tell me. | 无论是谁 你可以告诉我 |
[19:53] | How did you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 还好 |
[19:59] | Oh, maybe he’s finally ready to talk. | 也许他已经准备好敞开心扉了 |
[20:02] | So… | 那么 |
[20:05] | …should we go over the plan | 我们需要走一遍 |
[20:06] | for after your grandmother’s ceremony? | 你外祖母的宣誓仪式的计划吗 |
[20:09] | I say something came up with Petra, right? | 我要去找佩特拉 对吗 |
[20:11] | That I got to pick up the girls? | 说我接孩子 |
[20:15] | Right. | 对 |
[20:16] | Then you take the car. | 那你开车吧 |
[20:18] | My mom already said she has a doctor’s appointment. | 我妈妈说她已经预约了医生 |
[20:20] | Which means Abuela, Mateo, and I will have to take the bus, | 也就是说外婆我和马特奥坐公交 |
[20:23] | giving you 30 extra minutes to set up. | 多给你30分钟布置 |
[20:24] | Great, and River’s there now with the caterers. | 很好 里弗在这帮着做饭 |
[20:28] | Stop. She’s helping. She’s also getting the cake. | 她在帮忙 她还帮拿蛋糕了呢 |
[20:32] | Is she getting me the last week of my life back? | 她把我上周的生活还回来了吗 |
[20:34] | Come on, Rogelio, don’t be so hard on her. | 罗格里奥 别对她那么严格 |
[20:36] | I’ve gotten to know River a little, | 我才认识她 |
[20:37] | and I think she’s just lonely. | 我认为她只是很孤独 |
[20:39] | She’s been divorced four times, she’s in a new city. | 离婚四次 在一座新城市里 |
[20:42] | I think she probably just likes spending time with our family. | 我认为她也许喜欢和我们一起共度时光 |
[20:45] | Shh, the ceremony is starting. | 宣誓仪式开始了 |
[20:46] | Well, it is a pretty great family. | 很好的一家人 |
[20:51] | I will support and defend the Constitution, | 我将支持及护卫美利坚合众国 |
[20:54] | and laws of the United States of America. | 宪法和法律 |
[20:59] | That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我将真诚地效忠美国 |
[21:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:20] | You are now officially Americans. | 你们现在正式成为美国公民了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, Abuela! | 好棒 外婆 |
[21:25] | Friends, | 朋友 |
[21:26] | meet one of my favorite United States citizens. | 见见一位我最喜欢的美国公民吧 |
[21:35] | “Congratulations, Abla”? | 恭喜 阿博拉 |
[21:37] | Yeah, I thought it would be nice to personalize it. | 我觉得这样为她个性定制蛋糕很好 |
[21:39] | It would be nice, if that was her name. | 如果名字打对了 那就会很好 |
[21:42] | No. But her name is “Alba.” | 她的名字是 阿尔芭 |
[21:46] | “Alba.” | 阿尔芭 |
[21:50] | Why is that so hard for you to remember? | 你怎么就记不住呢 |
[21:53] | “Alba!” | 阿尔芭 |
[21:57] | Honestly, I don’t know how you put up with him. | 说实话 我不知道你是怎么忍受他的 |
[22:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:02] | Your husband just went from zero to a hundred over a cake. | 你的丈夫只是因为蛋糕就生气了 |
[22:06] | Okay, I don’t get you. | 好吧 我没懂你的意思 |
[22:08] | You say you want to get to know Rogelio better for the role, | 你说你更了解罗格里奥的角色 |
[22:11] | but if you think that was about a cake, | 但是如果你认为是因为蛋糕 |
[22:12] | you don’t know him at all. | 你根本就不了解他 |
[22:14] | Rogelio went to 100 because he wants | 罗格里奥生气是因为 |
[22:17] | his mother-in-law’s party to be perfect, | 他想为他的岳母举办要给完美的派对 |
[22:20] | because he knows how much today means to her. | 因为他知道这对于他岳母来说很重要 |
[22:22] | That’s the kind of guy he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[22:24] | The guy who would give anything, or do anything, for his family. | 一个愿意为家庭做出任何贡献的人 |
[22:28] | And if you haven’t observed that yet, | 如果你没注意到这一点的话 |
[22:30] | you’ve failed at your mission. | 你的任务就已经失败了 |
[22:35] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[22:38] | Shouldn’t be too long a wait for our transfer. | 等车应该用不了多长时间 |
[22:47] | Stop complaining, Abuela. | 别抱怨了 |
[22:49] | America doesn’t have princesses. | 美国没有公主 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:03] | Aw, that is so sweet of you, Abuela, | 外婆你真细心 |
[23:04] | but I’m sure Jorge’s feeling better. | 但是我相信乔治一定好些了 |
[23:08] | He-he just, he seems like a hearty guy. | 他看起来就不像会生病的人 |
[23:10] | So, let’s go, come on. | 走吧 |
[23:20] | You can be there for him later. | 你可以晚些时候再去看他 |
[23:21] | Let’s get on the bus. | 上车吧 |
[23:24] | Abuela, please get on the bus. | 外婆 上车吧 |
[23:25] | I promise I’ll explain later. | 我保证我会解释的 |
[23:30] | We are throwing you a surprise party. | 我们准备给你一个惊喜派对 |
[23:32] | Okay, and Jorge is not sick, | 然后 乔治没生病 |
[23:34] | he’s probably at the house, waiting for you. | 他可能正在那等你呢 |
[23:39] | Yes, a surprise party. | 是的 惊喜派对 |
[23:41] | Well, more like a party party now. | 现在更像是排队了 |
[23:50] | What…? Mateo! ?Mateo! | 马特奥 马特奥 |
[23:52] | Well, at least Mateo’s not gonna be late for Alba’s party. | 好吧 起码马特奥不会迟到 |
[24:00] | Stop the bus! Mateo, I’m coming! | 停车 马特奥 我来了 |
[24:04] | Please! No, wait! | 等等 |
[24:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:16] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:18] | I can’t believe it happened. | 不敢相信会这样 |
[24:20] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[24:21] | Everyone is okay. | 没人出事 |
[24:22] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[24:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:24] | Sorry, yeah. | 还好 |
[24:25] | It just brought me right back | 他不在的那一瞬间 |
[24:27] | to when he was born, when Rose kidnapped him, | 感觉就像是突然回到了 |
[24:29] | when he just… was gone. | 他刚出生时萝丝绑架他的时候 |
[24:33] | Anyway, it’s… | 总之 |
[24:34] | This wasn’t that. | 这次不是被绑架了 |
[24:35] | He’s fine, everyone’s fine. | 他没事 大家都没事 |
[24:37] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[24:38] | Right. | 好 |
[24:39] | I’m actually gonna be a little late to the party. | 我实际上可能会迟到 |
[24:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:45] | I just have something to do. | 有点事情要解决 |
[24:47] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[24:55] | We are definitely not in proposal territory. | 我们绝对不是在求婚 |
[25:00] | Rose had told him something about his birth parents, | 萝丝告诉了他父母的一些事情 |
[25:03] | and he went to a dark place, and… | 他去了隐蔽处 |
[25:06] | And that woman is just so evil, Abuela. | 那个女人太邪恶了 |
[25:10] | I can’t believe she’s back in our lives. | 不敢相信她又回到了我们的生活中 |
[25:16] | Still. He has to talk to me. | 他还需要跟我坦白 |
[25:21] | What can be so horrible about his parents | 他父母究竟是有多恐怖 |
[25:22] | that he can’t tell me? | 以至于他不能和我说 |
[25:32] | Abuela! Ew! ? | 外婆 |
[25:34] | That is so gross, why would you even say that? | 好恶心 你怎么会说出这种话 |
[25:36] | Can you stop laughing? | 能不能别笑了 |
[25:40] | Okay, this is our stop. Ah. | 我们到站了 |
[25:41] | Better get your game face on. | 最好准备好哦 |
[25:43] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[25:56] | Now I know who the real actor in this family is. | 现在我知道这家人里谁最会演戏了 |
[26:04] | Yeah, Alba’s totally faking it. | 阿尔芭是装的 |
[26:06] | She 100% knew. | 她肯定知道 |
[26:09] | Should we tell Mommy what we’ve been up to? | 我们需要告诉她我们此行的目的吗 |
[26:11] | A fashion show! ?A fashion show! | 时装表演 |
[26:13] | Aw, I wish I was there. | 真希望我在啊 |
[26:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:16] | Come home soon. | 早点回家 |
[26:20] | Looks like there might have been a wardrobe malfunction. | 看起来衣橱出问题了 |
[26:23] | Joy the rest of your party. | 好好享受聚会吧 |
[26:24] | This is a great party. | 是个很棒的聚会 |
[26:26] | Everything looks perfect. | 一切都很美好 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[26:30] | I’m just surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[26:32] | You’re actually being… nice. | 你很友善 |
[26:36] | Okay, maybe I deserve that. | 或许我应该如此 |
[26:40] | Look, I don’t have a super tight-knit family like this, | 我没有你这么一个关系亲密的家庭 |
[26:43] | so I didn’t realize how important today was to you. | 所以我没意识到今天对你来说有多重要 |
[26:47] | Well, my family means everything to me. | 我的家庭对我来说意味着一切 |
[26:50] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them. | 我愿为家人付出一切 |
[26:53] | Yes, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[26:55] | And I really like that about you. | 我很喜欢你的这一点 |
[26:57] | And I know what kind of co-president you’re going to make: | 我知道你会成为什么样的联合总统 |
[27:01] | kind, considerate | 善良 思虑周全 |
[27:04] | and loyal to your country at all costs. | 从各种意义上忠于国家 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统女士 |
[27:20] | Did you get everything done that you needed to get done? | 你准备好所有需要的材料了吗 |
[27:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:27] | Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢你们所有人的到来 |
[27:30] | In English, in honor of today, | 用英语说是 我很荣幸 |
[27:32] | I am overwhelmed by the love and support in this room. | 这个房间中充满了爱和支持 |
[27:39] | As I studied for my citizenship exam, | 我为公民考试学习了很久 |
[27:45] | I learned about the motto of the United States: | 学到了美国精神 |
[27:49] | E pluribus unum. | 合众为一[拉丁文] |
[27:51] | “Out of many, one.” | “合众为一 万众合一” |
[27:54] | It is said that it originated | 据说起源于 |
[27:56] | by the famous Roman writer Cicero, | 著名的罗马作家西塞罗 |
[28:00] | about family and friends: | 关于家庭和朋友 |
[28:03] | “When each person loves the other as much as herself, | “如果每个人都能爱人如爱己 |
[28:09] | it makes one out of many.” | 就可以万众合一” |
[28:14] | And as I look around this room, | 我看着这个房间 |
[28:17] | I understand what he meant. | 理解了他的意思 |
[28:19] | “Out of many, one.” | “合众为一 万众合一” |
[28:23] | You are all part of my journey. | 你们都是我人生旅程中的一部分 |
[28:26] | I spent so many years | 多年以来 |
[28:29] | worrying about being separated from all of you. | 我都很担心自己要被迫和你们分离 |
[28:34] | And I am so grateful | 我很感激 |
[28:36] | that I will never have to worry about that again. | 我终于不用再担心这件事了 |
[29:10] | Oh, my goodness, friends, | 天啊 朋友们 |
[29:11] | please tell me Jorge isn’t Alba’s long lost brother. | 乔治不会是阿尔芭失散已久的哥哥吧 |
[29:18] | Or that. | 或者 |
[29:42] | Is everything okay, Abuela? | 没事吧 外婆 |
[29:49] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[29:56] | – Yes, yes, Ma. – You’re marrying Jorge? | -太好了 妈妈 -你要嫁给乔治了吗 |
[30:22] | I think that’s a beautiful thing. | 我觉得这样很好 |
[30:24] | But I also think you still love him, | 但我也觉得你还爱着他 |
[30:25] | so I just want to make sure that you are okay doing this. | 所以我想确认下你是否真心愿意如此 |
[30:35] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这样决定吧 |
[30:37] | Let’s have a wedding. | 准备婚礼吧 |
[30:56] | Thank you, now I got the tone. | 好的 我明白了 |
[31:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:09] | I’ll dig up the ceremony template, | 我会深入研究致辞模板 |
[31:12] | we’ll leave the big guy out of it. | 不带上帝老先生出场 |
[31:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:21] | You’ll figure it out, girl. | 你会搞定的 |
[31:33] | Geez, this is like a walk | 天啊 这简直是行走在 |
[31:35] | through Jane’s manuscript graveyard. | 简的手稿坟场里 |
[31:44] | We are gathered here today | 我们今天欢聚一堂 |
[31:46] | to celebrate one of life’s greatest moments, | 来庆祝人生中的最重要时刻 |
[31:48] | the joining of two hearts, | 两颗心的结合 |
[31:51] | Alba Gloriana Villanueva and Jorge Antonio Garcia, | 阿尔芭·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦和乔治·安东尼奥·加西亚 |
[31:55] | and to add our best wishes | 并送上我们最真挚的祝福 |
[31:57] | to the words which shall unite this couple in marriage. | 让这对夫妇在婚姻中团结如一 |
[32:02] | Do you, Jorge, take Alba | 乔治 你是否愿意让阿尔芭 |
[32:05] | to be your lawfully wedded wife, | 成为你法律意义上的妻子 |
[32:07] | to have and to hold from this day forward, | 永远遵守今天的誓言 |
[32:10] | for better or worse, for richer or poorer, | 无论顺境逆境 无论富贵贫穷 |
[32:12] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病或健康 |
[32:13] | for as long as you both shall live? | 都永远相爱 永不分离 |
[32:16] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[32:17] | Do you, Alba, take Jorge… | 你 阿尔芭 你是否愿意接受乔治 |
[32:21] | to be your lawfully wedded husband… | 成为你法律意义上的丈夫 |
[32:25] | …to have and to hold | 永远遵守 |
[32:27] | from this day forward, | 今日的誓言 |
[32:29] | for better or worse, for richer or poorer, | 无论顺境逆境 无论富贵贫穷 |
[32:31] | in sickness and health, | 无论疾病或健康 |
[32:33] | for as long as you both shall live? | 都永远相爱 永不分离 |
[32:36] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[32:40] | It’s not about you, it’s about me. | 这和你无关 和我自己有关 |
[32:43] | By the limited power vested in me– | 以我有限的权力 |
[32:46] | by the Internet, not by God– | 网络赋予我的 不是上帝 |
[32:48] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妇 |
[32:50] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[32:57] | Well… thank God Alba can’t see me. | 还好阿尔芭看不到我 |
[33:00] | I’m a mess. | 我简直是一团糟 |
[33:11] | Can we talk outside? | 我们可以到外面谈吗 |
[33:12] | I just need you to know, | 我需要你知道 |
[33:13] | whatever Rose said, it doesn’t matter. | 萝丝说了什么都不重要 |
[33:16] | I love you unconditionally, | 我坚定不移地爱着你 |
[33:17] | for better or worse, for richer or poorer, | 无论顺境逆境 无论贫穷富有 |
[33:19] | no matter who your parents are. | 无论你父母是谁 |
[33:22] | U-Unless you’re my brother. | 除非你是我哥哥 |
[33:23] | – What? – That would be, like, a telenovela thing. | -什么 -那也太狗血了 |
[33:25] | I am definitely not your brother. | 我当然不是你哥哥 |
[33:27] | Okay, good. | 那很好 |
[33:28] | So whatever it is, we’ll deal with it, together. | 无论如何 我们都会一起面对 |
[33:33] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[33:34] | And… you’re it for me, forever. | 你是我的唯一 永远都是 |
[33:51] | My dad arranged fireworks. | 我爸爸安排了烟花 |
[33:56] | I have to do something. | 我有事要做 |
[34:00] | Meet me at my place after the party, okay? | 宴会后到我那见 好吗 |
[34:27] | “When each person loves the other | “如果每个人都能爱人 |
[34:29] | as much as herself, | 如爱己 |
[34:31] | It makes one out of many.” | 就可以万众合一” |
[34:36] | You are all part of my journey. | 你们都是我人生旅程中的一部分 |
[34:40] | That’s the look of a Jane lightbulb moment, | 这是简有灵感的样子 |
[34:42] | if I ever saw one. | 如果我曾见过的话 |
[34:46] | Her mother-daughter novel. | 她的母女题材小说 |
[34:48] | Pink means pregnant. | 粉色意味着怀孕 |
[34:50] | But I’ve never had sex! | 但我还是处女啊 |
[34:51] | Where did you get your degree from, | 你从哪获得的学位 |
[34:52] | the University of Dumb-Ass? | 蠢货学校吗 |
[34:54] | My daughter said that she is a freakin’ virgin, | 我女儿说她还是处女 |
[34:56] | so do another damn test! | 所以赶紧再做一次测试 |
[34:59] | Look, five more minutes of pain | 再痛五分钟 |
[35:02] | for a lifetime of happiness. | 你会拥有一生的快乐 |
[35:06] | Her unfinished work about her grandmother. | 她未完成的关于外婆的作品 |
[35:20] | Mami… | 妈妈 |
[35:25] | And, of course, her love story. | 当然了 还有她的爱情故事 |
[35:34] | And, friends, what could Jane do at that moment but write? | 朋友们 这一刻除了写作还有什么能做的 |
[35:55] | And make one out of many. | 让一切合为一体吧 |
[35:59] | Honey. Is everything okay? | 亲爱的 没事吧 |
[36:01] | Yes. Yes, everything is great. | 没事 一切都好 |
[36:04] | I just had an epiphany about my new book. | 我突然有了写作的灵感 |
[36:06] | I want to combine it with ideas from my others, | 我想把所有这些想法整合到一起 |
[36:08] | and turn it into this big multigenerational story | 变成一个复杂的故事 |
[36:11] | with romance and… | 有浪漫的爱情 |
[36:13] | drama and heartache and crime, even. | 有戏剧冲突 有伤心 甚至有犯罪情节 |
[36:16] | All of the lightness and all of the darkness. | 糅杂了所有的光明和黑暗 |
[36:28] | Oh. Hi. | 晚上好啊 |
[36:30] | Thought you’d be asleep. | 我以为你已经睡了呢 |
[36:32] | No, I’m not asleep. | 我还没睡 |
[36:34] | And I know… | 我知道了 |
[36:36] | you murdered your sister. | 你杀了你妹妹 |
[36:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:47] | Anna broke your heel when we were playing dress-up. | 我们玩装扮游戏时安娜弄坏了你的高跟鞋 |
[36:50] | These are the shoes you wore the night of Anezka’s death, | 这双就是你在阿妮丝卡死的那晚穿的鞋 |
[36:52] | and this heel… | 这个鞋跟 |
[36:54] | has clearly been repaired before. | 显然是被修理过的 |
[36:57] | What? No, it hasn’t. | 什么 没有的 |
[36:58] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎了 |
[37:01] | Okay, fine, maybe I repaired it, I can’t remember. | 好吧 可能是修过 我不记得了 |
[37:04] | Stop lying! Your heel broke, | 别撒谎了 你鞋跟坏了 |
[37:06] | and you fixed it to hide the idence. | 你修好了来隐藏证据 |
[37:07] | Which means Magda was telling the truth. | 所以玛格达说的是实话 |
[37:09] | She was in the room, | 她就在房间里 |
[37:10] | and it happened the way she said it did. Admit it. | 事实就是她说的那样 承认吧 |
[37:13] | I… | 我 |
[37:14] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[37:17] | I was only trying to protect my girls. | 我只是想保护孩子们 |
[37:19] | And so the other shoe drops after all. | 事情还是发生了 |
[37:23] | Luisa seemed very… | 路易莎看起来 |
[37:25] | Very angry with her brother. | 非常生弟弟的气 |
[37:31] | We’re done here! | 我们就到此为止吧 |
[37:33] | Not so fast, beautiful sister. | 没那么简单 我美丽的姐姐 |
[37:36] | I think it’s time you give me your shares of the hotel. | 你该给我酒店中属于我的那一份了 |
[37:40] | Go go hell. | 去死吧 |
[37:41] | Well, then I might have to make a little visit to Ellie | 那我得去拜访下埃莉 |
[37:44] | and Anna. | 还有安娜 |
[37:46] | I do know where they sleep, after all. | 我知道她们住在哪 |
[38:04] | It all happened so fast– it was instinct. | 一切都太快了 我只是出于本能 |
[38:07] | J.R…. Jane, | J.R. 简 |
[38:09] | please… | 求你了 |
[38:11] | It’s-it’s brilliant, actually. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[38:14] | I got your case dismissed with prejudice. | 我让你的案子因偏见被驳回 |
[38:16] | You’re guilty, and you can’t be tried again. | 你有罪 但无法再被指控了 |
[38:20] | I knew you were a master manipulator. | 你真是太会操纵人心了 |
[38:21] | No, that’s not true! | 不 不是这样的 |
[38:23] | It just happened like that! | 一切就这么发生了 |
[38:24] | I didn’t know you were going to turn yourself in. | 我不知道你会去自首 |
[38:27] | You expect me to believe anything you say?! | 你还想让我相信你说的话吗 |
[38:29] | – Please… – I gave up | -求你了 -为了你 |
[38:31] | everything for you– | 我牺牲了一切 |
[38:32] | my career, my reputation– | 我的职业生涯 我的声誉 |
[38:34] | because I believed you | 因为我相信你 |
[38:35] | when you said you were innocent. | 你说自己是无辜的 |
[38:37] | It was all a lie! | 但一切都是谎言 |
[38:39] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[38:42] | We’re done, Petra. | 到此为止吧 佩特拉 |
[38:45] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[38:53] | Well, that was intense. | 真是很紧张 |
[38:55] | How are you feeling, Abuela? Hmm? | 感觉如何 外婆 |
[38:56] | You’re a married woman again. | 你又成为已婚女士了哦 |
[39:02] | What is it, Mom? | 怎么了 |
[39:12] | This is gonna be hard, huh? | 很难受吧 |
[39:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:33] | Things are good. | 一切都很 |
[39:35] | And he asked me to, | 他让我 |
[39:38] | meet him tonight at his place | 今晚去他住处 |
[39:39] | in a very elusive way. | 神神秘秘的 |
[39:41] | Proposal elusive? | 是要求婚的那种神秘吗 |
[39:43] | Let’s just put it this way. | 假设是这样吧 |
[39:45] | If he doesn’t do it tonight, I will. | 如果他今天不求婚 我会求婚的 |
[39:53] | I’m going, I’m going, I’m going. | 我要去了 我这就去 |
[40:00] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:02] | Oh, thank God you picked up. | 谢天谢地你接电话了 |
[40:03] | It’s Krishna. I’ve been calling Petra. | 我是克里希纳 我一直在打给佩特拉 |
[40:05] | Yes. Krishna. | 没错 是克里希纳 |
[40:06] | Our surprising plot twist. | 我们的精彩反转 |
[40:08] | She hasn’t picked up, | 她一直不接电话 |
[40:08] | and I think she’s in danger. | 我觉得她有危险 |
[40:15] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[40:15] | I’m not the blackmailer. | 我不是真正的勒索者 |
[40:17] | The real blackmailer threatened my family | 真正的勒索人威胁我的家人 |
[40:19] | to get me to say I did it, | 让我承认是我做的 |
[40:20] | and now I think they want to kill Mrs. Solano. | 我觉得他们想杀掉索拉诺女士 |
[40:24] | Pull yourself together, Petra! | 振作起来 佩特拉 |
[40:26] | You’re not alone! | 你不是一个人 |
[40:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:28] | The blackmailer had someone call me, | 勒索人打给我了 |
[40:30] | asking for security codes | 问我酒店入口的安全密码 |
[40:32] | and alternate points of entry into the hotel. | 和轮班情况 |
[40:35] | Did you tell the police? | 你告诉警察了吗 |
[40:36] | I couldn’t– I was arrested. | 我没法告诉他们 我被捕了 |
[40:38] | It just happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[40:39] | And I hate Mrs. Solano, | 我讨厌索拉诺女士 |
[40:41] | but I don’t want her dead. | 但我不想害死她 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:51] | Come on, move! | 快点了 |
[40:52] | Yes, move, Petra! Run for it! | 快点 佩特拉 加油啊 |
[40:55] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[40:59] | No! | 不 |
[41:06] | Wait. Who did J.R. shoot? | 等等 J.R.杀了谁 |
[41:11] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[41:21] | Yes, friends… | 朋友们 |
[41:22] | catch your breath. | 调整好呼吸 |
[41:24] | Prepare yourself. | 做好准备 |
[41:26] | Jane certainly felt prepared. | 简已经准备好了 |
[41:29] | Ready for her life to change. | 准备好人生就此改变 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 很抱歉 简 |
[41:41] | I lied before. | 我说谎了 |
[41:45] | Rose didn’t tell me about my parents. | 萝丝告诉我的不是我父母的事 |
[41:48] | Okay. What did she tell you? | 好吧 那她说什么了 |
[42:06] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |