时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. You’ll recall | 各位应该还记得 |
[00:01] | we last left our Jane working with her father on This Is Mars, | 上集中简和父亲正筹备《这是火星》 |
[00:04] | which, you’ll recall, | 你们应该还记得 |
[00:05] | was a remake of The Passions of Steve and Brenda, | 它翻拍了《史蒂夫和布伦达的激情》 |
[00:07] | which, of course, was a remake of The Passions of Santos. | 当然也是《桑托斯的激情》的翻拍 |
[00:10] | But the creative juices weren’t flowing for everyone. | 但并非人人都有如此的灵感 |
[00:13] | Mateo is really struggling with his reading. | 马特奥在阅读上有困难 |
[00:15] | He is quite far behind the rest of the class. | 他远远落后于班上其他同学 |
[00:17] | Just read a lot to him. | 就多给他读书 |
[00:18] | Play word games. Just engage him. | 玩文字游戏 和他多相处 |
[00:21] | And so Jane and Rafael tried to put their feelings aside | 于是简和拉斐尔决定搁置自己的感情 |
[00:23] | – to focus on their son. – Art? | -专心照顾儿子 -艺术 |
[00:25] | But this was easier said than done for poor Jane. | 但对于简 这说起来容易做起来难 |
[00:28] | See, she still loved Rafael, but he’d moved on, | 她还爱着拉斐尔 但他已经放下了 |
[00:31] | and Jane was trying to as well. | 简也正在努力放下 |
[00:33] | It was the first time I’ve been with him in weeks | 这是几周以来我第一次 |
[00:35] | where my heart didn’t just break. | 和他在一起而不觉得心痛 |
[00:37] | It was brief, but still, there was a moment. | 只是短暂一会 却一直留在我心 |
[00:39] | Also trying to move forward? | 想更近一步的还有谁呢 |
[00:41] | Petra and J.R. See, | 佩特拉和J.R. |
[00:43] | J.R. lost her job because Petra had lied. | J.R.因为佩特拉的谎言丢了工作 |
[00:45] | But they decided to work through it. | 但她们决定共度难关 |
[00:47] | Aw, I heart them. | 给她们点赞 |
[00:49] | – Only problem? – My mentor. | -唯一的问题 -是我的导师 |
[00:51] | She thinks she found me a job opportunity. | 她给我找了个工作 |
[00:53] | What? That’s amazing. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[00:54] | Thing is, the job’s in Houston. | 问题是 工作在休斯顿 |
[00:57] | Also facing a big decision… | 面临抉择的还有… |
[00:59] | Rafael and Jane let Mateo meet his Aunt Luisa. | 拉斐尔和简让马特奥见了路易莎 |
[01:02] | – But unfortunately… – Rafael. | -不幸的是… -拉斐尔 |
[01:04] | It’s Dennis. Do you know where your sister is? | 我是丹尼斯 你知道你姐姐在哪吗 |
[01:06] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[01:08] | Well, we just found out | 我们刚刚发现 |
[01:09] | that all the money from Rose’s Satin Road | 萝丝网站的全部的钱 |
[01:10] | was funneled into an account under her name. | 被汇入了她名下的账户中 |
[01:13] | We think they’re still working together. | 我们认为她们还在同谋 |
[01:14] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, | 简直和肥皂剧一模一样 |
[01:16] | which this is, after all. | 虽然这就是部肥皂剧 |
[01:20] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 30 years old… | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦30岁时 |
[01:23] | I’m pregnant. Huh? | 我怀孕了 |
[01:28] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[01:29] | I didn’t even have sex. | 我都没做过爱 |
[01:31] | Okay, now I’m really confused. | 这下我彻底懵了 |
[01:33] | Jane! | 简 |
[01:33] | I have big news. | 我有大新闻 |
[01:37] | Ah, I see. | 我懂了 |
[01:39] | She’s writing her novel. | 她在写小说 |
[01:41] | Sorry, I lost focus for a second. | 抱歉 我溜了个号 |
[01:43] | Juggling a lot of things. | 稍微有点忙 |
[01:45] | So? | 我问问你 |
[01:46] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么 |
[01:48] | Since Alba and Jorge are on their honeymoon, | 阿尔芭和乔治去度蜜月了之后 |
[01:50] | I’m taking advantage of the quiet time to work on my novel. | 我利用这段安静时光来写小说 |
[01:52] | Well, quiet time is over! | 安静时光结束了 |
[01:54] | The network liked your This Is Mars outline so much, | 电视台太喜欢《这是火星》了 |
[01:58] | they want you to write the pilot script. | 他们想让你写试播集的剧本 |
[02:01] | What? That’s amazing. Oh, my God. | 什么 太棒了 天啊 |
[02:05] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[02:11] | Mm! So amazing. | 棒极了 |
[02:13] | They did insist, however, | 他们坚持让你来写 但是 |
[02:15] | that you be paired with a senior writer. | 你要与一名资深编剧合作 |
[02:18] | Just to help guide you. | 只是为了指导你 |
[02:19] | Oh, I’ll take all the guidance I can get. Who’d they hire? | 没问题 他们找了谁 |
[02:22] | It’s actually Dina, since she worked on the original Santos. | 迪娜 毕竟她是原版的编剧 |
[02:26] | Really? Dina’s willing to work with you again? | 真的吗 迪娜还愿意跟你合作 |
[02:30] | Well… | 这个… |
[02:31] | No way in hell. | 绝对没门 |
[02:33] | You never respected me as a writer. | 你从不尊重我这个编剧 |
[02:35] | I was constantly putting out fires you created, | 我还要帮你收拾乱摊子 |
[02:37] | and you cut me out | 你还把我踢出了 |
[02:39] | of your American version of The Passions of Santos | 多亏了我才有的 |
[02:41] | even though I created it. | 美国版《桑托斯的激情》 |
[02:42] | To be honest, she called the prospect of working with me | 其实她把与我的再次合作 |
[02:45] | again “a real life low.” | 称为”低贱人生” |
[02:49] | And that was after she called him “a real lowlife.” | 在她说他是”人渣中的人渣”之后 |
[02:52] | But money talks, and the network met her price. | 但是电视台用钱搞定了她 |
[02:55] | So get ready to live on Mars. | 她准备好在火星生活了 |
[03:08] | Uh, one more thing. | 对了 |
[03:11] | $7,500? | 七千五 |
[03:13] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[03:15] | I can… I can actually pay my bills. | 我能交得起账单了 |
[03:17] | And you’ll get more when you finish the script. | 写完剧本还会给钱 |
[03:20] | Though, of course, you’ll have to split it with Dina. | 当然你得跟迪娜分 |
[03:22] | That’s fine with me, I’m just, uh… | 没问题 只是 |
[03:25] | So overwhelmed. | 受宠若惊 |
[03:26] | You’re right, taking out the sweaters. | 你说得对 把毛衣拿出来 |
[03:28] | See? I have no idea what to pack. | 看见了吗 我不知道该打包什么 |
[03:31] | I mean, I’ve never even been to Houston. | 我从来没有去过休斯顿 |
[03:33] | What am I supposed to do there? | 我在那里应该做什么 |
[03:36] | Eat barbecue and talk about the Astros? | 吃烤肉 谈论太空人队 |
[03:38] | Always a good idea to talk about football in Texas. | 在德州谈论橄榄球是不会错的 |
[03:42] | The Astros are baseball, not football. | 太空人队是棒球 不是橄榄球 |
[03:45] | Same difference. | 不都一样吗 |
[03:49] | You know, it’s funny, | 有趣 |
[03:50] | I never saw myself working for a non-profit, or in public policy, | 我从未为非营利组织或公共政策部门工作 |
[03:56] | but… | 但是 |
[03:58] | I should at least go check it out, right? | 我至少应该去看看 对吧 |
[04:02] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[04:04] | This is a really good opportunity, | 这真是个好机会 |
[04:06] | and you shouldn’t second-guess it. | 你别再多想了 |
[04:09] | – What’s taking you so long in there? – Here I come. | -你怎么在里面呆这么久 -我来了 |
[04:13] | Oh, hey, it’s Houston Petra, y’all. | 嘿 来自休斯顿的佩特拉出场了 |
[04:22] | I wanted to show you that when I come to Houston, | 我想让你知道 等我到了休斯顿 |
[04:25] | I can fit right in with all your new friends. | 我能和你所有的新朋友都很合得来 |
[04:28] | You’re really sweet… | 真贴心 |
[04:31] | and so crazy. | 又疯狂 |
[04:33] | Look, if we have to do long distance, we will. | 如果我们不得不异地 我们可以做到的 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry, Petra, that hair… | 抱歉 佩特拉 你的发型 |
[04:39] | Oh, I’m not Petra. | 我不是佩特拉 |
[04:41] | No, I’m Patti, tonight. | 今晚我是帕蒂 |
[04:43] | Well, come here, Patti. | 好吧 过来 帕蒂 |
[04:46] | I’m so into this. | 我很喜欢这个 |
[04:48] | The writing is great, the story moves, | 写作很棒 故事很感人 |
[04:50] | this first chapter just works. | 第一章开了个好头 |
[04:52] | Who is your mentor? | 你的导师是谁 |
[04:54] | Oh, right, me. | 对哦就是我 |
[04:56] | Marlene, what has gotten into you? You’re so happy. | 玛琳 你怎么了 你高兴极了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Marlene’s teeth before. | 对 我之前没见过玛琳笑出牙齿 |
[05:02] | They are white. | 它们是白色的 |
[05:03] | Because the writing is so great. | 因为作品很棒 |
[05:07] | Okay, and I also have a new lover! | 好吧 我也有了一个新情人 |
[05:11] | But really, I would have been this happy anyway, | 但实际上 我还是很高兴 |
[05:13] | because of your writing. | 因为你的作品 |
[05:14] | Okay, a click less happy but still very happy. | 好吧 没那么夸张 但还是很开心 |
[05:17] | You’re doing great, Jane. | 你做得很好 简 |
[05:19] | Keep it up. | 坚持下去 |
[05:19] | Thank you. I-I plan to. | 谢谢你 我正有此意 |
[05:22] | Although, now I have to divide my time | 不过 现在我得分别花时间 |
[05:24] | between my novel and my dad’s telenovela. | 完成我的小说和我爸爸的肥皂剧 |
[05:27] | Oh, well, don’t lose focus on your novel. | 好吧 别忽视了小说 |
[05:28] | Because I would love to show it to a friend in the industry. | 因为我想把它展示给业内的朋友 |
[05:31] | – Really? That would be… – Okay, okay. | -真的吗 那 -好吧 |
[05:33] | The friend is actually my lover. | 我说的朋友实际上就是我的情人 |
[05:36] | She’s in publishing, and she’s a genius. | 她从事出版业 是个天才 |
[05:38] | – That’s amazing. – She’s amazing. | -太棒了 -她真了不起 |
[05:40] | You’re amazing. Write that novel, you have to. | 你也棒 你得写那本小说 |
[05:43] | I will. I will work on it in the mornings, | 我会的 我会把早上留给小说 |
[05:46] | and the telenovela in the afternoons. | 下午留给肥皂剧 |
[05:48] | I will have new material for you to show your lover | 我会准备新的故事给你的情人看 |
[05:50] | in a couple weeks. | 就在几周后 |
[05:51] | Great. We’ll probably be married by then. | 太棒了 到那时我们可能已经结婚了 |
[05:54] | Oh! I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[05:55] | Oh, maybe I’m not. Ah! | 也不一定 |
[05:57] | Okay, I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[05:58] | I have a meeting with Mateo’s teacher. | 我和马特奥的老师有个会面 |
[06:00] | He’s having trouble learning to read. | 他阅读方面有困难 |
[06:03] | Oh, that’s funny, | 真有意思 |
[06:04] | because you’re a writer. | 因为你是个作家 |
[06:06] | Yeah, funny. | 是的 挺好笑的 |
[06:07] | Hadn’t thought of that. | 这我可没想到 |
[06:12] | You seem a little wired this morning. | 今早你好像有点不安 |
[06:14] | Maybe he has a new lover. | 也许他有了新情人 |
[06:16] | I am just excited. | 我只是很兴奋 |
[06:19] | I am close to selling my first million dollar house, | 我马上就要卖出第一套价值百万美元的房子了 |
[06:22] | and there is a couple coming | 还有一对夫妇这周要 |
[06:23] | for their second appointment this week. | 再次参观房源 |
[06:25] | – Ms. Everette, hi. – Thanks for coming in. | -埃弗里特女士 你好 -谢谢你能来 |
[06:27] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[06:28] | So I just thought we should discuss Mateo’s progress. | 我想我们应该讨论一下马特奥的进步 |
[06:31] | Great. We wanted to check in, too. | 太好了 我们也想跟上 |
[06:33] | At home, his rhyming is improving, | 在家里 他的押韵能力正在提高 |
[06:34] | but he’d still rather build castles | 但他还是宁愿用单词卡堆城堡 |
[06:36] | with his flashcards than do his work. | 也不愿意学习 |
[06:37] | – Yeah, but who wouldn’t? – I wouldn’t. | -是啊 但是谁不想呢 -我就不会 |
[06:40] | Besides you. | 除你之外 |
[06:41] | Well, one of the reasons I called you in is | 我给你们打电话的一个原因是 |
[06:43] | because I’m wondering whether there might be | 因为我担心马特奥可能 |
[06:45] | something else going on with Mateo. | 还有一些其它情况 |
[06:48] | There’s no cause for alarm, | 不用惊慌 |
[06:50] | but sometimes when kids are struggling | 但有时候 如果孩子感到 |
[06:51] | more than they should, just, you know, | 非常无助 那么 |
[06:53] | makes sense to have them tested. | 让他们检测一下也是有道理的 |
[06:56] | Uh, tested for what, exactly? | 具体测试什么呢 |
[06:59] | Could be any number of things. Could be a learning disability, | 可能是很多方面 可能是学习障碍 |
[07:01] | it could be a sensory processing disorder, | 也可能是感官处理失调 |
[07:03] | ADHD, dyslexia, | 多动症 阅读障碍 |
[07:06] | or it could be nothing at all. | 也可能什么都没有 |
[07:07] | This just could be who Mateo is. | 也许马特奥就是这样 |
[07:09] | But there’s enough red flags | 但目前情况不容乐观 |
[07:10] | that I do think it’s worthwhile, | 我觉得 |
[07:12] | having him evaluated by a professional. | 应该找一个专家来评估一下 |
[07:19] | So, uh, I’ll call the doctor and make an appointment today. | 我今天就给医生打电话预约 |
[07:22] | You really think that’s necessary? | 你真的觉得有必要吗 |
[07:24] | He’s only six. | 他才六岁 |
[07:25] | And the teacher said it herself, | 老师自己也说了 |
[07:26] | it all might just be his personality. | 可能这就是他的个性 |
[07:28] | But she also said she thought Mateo should get tested. | 但是她也说了她觉得马特奥应该检测一下 |
[07:31] | Well, I don’t want to. No. | 我不想 不行 |
[07:34] | Wait, what do you mean, “No”? | 等一下 “不行”是什么意思 |
[07:36] | He’s just a kid with a lot of energy. | 他只是一个精力充沛的孩子 |
[07:37] | I had a lot of energy when I was a kid. | 我小时候也精力充沛 |
[07:39] | Uh, boys in general have a lot of energy. | 男孩子一般就是有很多精力 |
[07:42] | Great, so then what’s the harm of getting him tested? | 很好 那做个检测又有什么坏处呢 |
[07:44] | Because they’ll find something, even if there’s nothing to find. | 因为就算没什么 他们也能找出点什么 |
[07:46] | People these days, | 现在的人 |
[07:47] | they hand out diagnoses like Halloween candy. | 他们给出诊断就像万圣节发糖一样容易 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry, but I am putting my foot down. | 不好意思 但是我坚持我的意见 |
[07:52] | You’re putting your foot down? | 你坚持你的意见 |
[07:53] | He is not getting tested, end of story. | 他不做检测 就这么定了 |
[07:57] | Now I got to get back to work. | 现在我要回去工作了 |
[08:01] | “End of story.” | “定了” |
[08:03] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:04] | I’m the writer, I’ll end the story. | 我是作家 我才是拍板的人 |
[08:08] | Hi, this is Jane Villanueva. | 嗨 我是简·维兰纽瓦 |
[08:09] | I’d like to make an urgent appointment for my son as soon as possible. | 我想给我儿子安排一个紧急预约 |
[08:13] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 |
[08:16] | Man, I can’t believe Jane made | 我不敢相信简 |
[08:18] | that doctor’s appointment behind Rafael’s back. | 背着拉斐尔和医生预约 |
[08:21] | Oops. Wrong appointment. | 哎呀 不是这个预约 |
[08:22] | Boy, I really got to focus. | 我真的要集中注意力 |
[08:24] | Hi, good to see you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[08:25] | Let’s jump in. I have a lot of notes, | 我们直接开始吧 我有很多想法 |
[08:26] | and we need to turn a finished script in | 我们要在两周后把写好的剧本 |
[08:28] | to the studio in two weeks. | 交到工作室 |
[08:30] | Wow, that fast, huh? | 那么快 |
[08:31] | That’s how it works in TV | 电视剧就是这样工作的 |
[08:33] | Everybody is on the deadline all the time and we need to do | 大家总是在赶最后期限 我们需要 |
[08:35] | rounds and rounds of rewrites for the studio | 为摄影棚重写很多轮 |
[08:37] | and then again for the network. | 还要为网络写 |
[08:38] | The work never stops. | 工作没完没了 |
[08:40] | Is that too much for you? | 对你来说是不是太多了 |
[08:42] | – Of course not. – Agreed. | -当然没有 -同意 |
[08:43] | Of course not. I’m excited to get started. | 当然没有 很高兴能开始 |
[08:45] | All right, the dream team. | 好呀 梦之队 |
[08:47] | With your talent and passion combined with | 你的才华和激情加上 |
[08:49] | – Dina’s decades of experience… – One more thing. | -迪娜数十年的经验 -还有一件事 |
[08:53] | I will only speak to you. | 我只和你说话 |
[08:56] | Any thoughts your dad may have | 你爸有什么想法 |
[08:58] | must only be relayed through you. | 只能通过你转述 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | Uh, ask her “What?” | 问她 “什么 “ |
[09:07] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | No need for “what.” You got it. | 不需要问”什么” 你懂的 |
[09:09] | Now your father needs to leave | 现在你爸爸要离开 |
[09:11] | so I can give you my notes. | 我才能跟你说我的想法 |
[09:13] | Dina, I assure you, I’ll be nothing but… | 迪娜 我向你保证 我什么都不会 |
[09:15] | Jane? | 简 |
[09:17] | Is someone speaking? | 有人在说话吗 |
[09:19] | You know what, Dad? Maybe it’s best if you go. | 爸爸 你知道吗 也许你最好离开 |
[09:21] | Dina and I can take care of it from here. | 迪娜和我就从这里接手 |
[09:26] | Of course. Okay. | 当然 好的 |
[09:36] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[09:39] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[09:42] | It worked. | 生效了 |
[09:45] | Our scientists did it. | 我们的科学家做到了 |
[09:46] | They’ve made the air sustainable for life, | 他们让这里的空气适合生命存续 |
[09:49] | which resulted in this… | 结果就是这个 |
[09:53] | …the first-ever Martian flower. | 有史以来第一朵火星花 |
[09:56] | It is an amazing achievement for our administration. | 这是我们政府的一个了不起的成就 |
[10:01] | Wow. This should be the symbol | 哇 这应该成为 |
[10:02] | on the new Martian-American flag. | 新的火星美国旗上的标志 |
[10:04] | Crumple it. | 揉它 |
[10:08] | Crumple the flower. | 揉那朵花 |
[10:09] | Don’t listen to that Earth child. | 别听那个地球小孩的话 |
[10:11] | You can’t crumple the first Martian flower. | 你不能揉第一朵火星花 |
[10:14] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[10:16] | That’s what happens to your virginity. | 这就是你失去童贞的下场 |
[10:18] | Once it’s gone, you can never, ever get it back. | 一旦失去 就再也无法挽回了 |
[10:21] | Please, it’s a little late for that. | 拜托 已经来不及了 |
[10:23] | My flower’s been crumpled for 96 Martian years. | 我的花已经被蹂躏了96火星年了 |
[10:26] | What is she talking about? What is this? | 她在说什么 这演的是哪出 |
[10:46] | 布伦达 这是最美丽的花朵… | |
[10:46] | Good, jane. | 很好 简 |
[10:47] | Focus on the telenovela. | 专注在肥皂剧上 |
[10:50] | Flowers are not gonna make me forgive you, Luisa. | 鲜花也无法使我原谅你 路易莎 |
[10:53] | Your signature was all over Rose’s bank accounts. | 萝丝的银行账户上都是你的签名 |
[10:56] | The woman can forge faces, I’m sure she can forge a signature. | 那个女人会易容 我敢肯定她也会伪造签名 |
[11:00] | I promise, I’m not part of… | 我发誓 我没有参与… |
[11:02] | whatever criminal things she’s doing. | 她的任何犯罪行动 |
[11:04] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[11:05] | You have lied too many times before. | 你说过太多谎了 |
[11:07] | But I’m not lying now. | 但这次我没有说谎 |
[11:09] | Come on, Rafael. | 别这样 拉斐尔 |
[11:10] | Think of how far we’ve come. | 想想我们这一路走来多不容易 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. Rose is too dangerous. I can’t risk it. | 对不起 萝丝太危险了 我不能冒险 |
[11:19] | How did it go? Did he believe you? | 怎么样 他相信你吗 |
[11:21] | No. | 不信 |
[11:23] | Well, don’t give up, girl. | 别放弃 姑娘 |
[11:25] | Get him some proof that you’re innocent. | 证明给他看你是清白的 |
[11:27] | You’re so sweet to care so much. | 你真贴心 这么关心我 |
[11:29] | Yeah, sweet, or diabolical, conniving | 贴心或是居心叵测的 |
[11:32] | and working for your psychopath ex-girlfriend. | 为你的精神病前女友卖命的同谋 |
[11:34] | – Oh, you know who you have to go see? – Who? | -你知道你必须去见谁吗 -谁 |
[11:37] | Your psychopath ex-girlfriend. | 你的精神病前女友 |
[11:39] | “Sociopath.” | “反社会”前女友 |
[11:40] | – Oh, my bad. – Mine, too. | -我的错 -我也错了 |
[11:42] | Maybe she could help with proof. | 也许她能帮忙提供证据 |
[11:43] | No. It’s too hard for me to see her. | 不 见她对我来说太难了 |
[11:45] | That woman’s all hair and cheekbones. | 那个女人令人毛骨悚然 |
[11:47] | Luisa, you are stronger than you know. | 路易莎 你比自己想象中坚强 |
[11:49] | And your brother’s worth it, right? | 为了你弟弟值得一试 不是吗 |
[11:51] | Come on. You got this, girl. | 加油 你可以的 姑娘 |
[11:54] | Girls, Mommy needs some privacy. | 姑娘们 妈妈需要独处一会 |
[11:55] | Stay in your room and play with your toys. | 待在你们的房间里玩玩具 |
[12:00] | You’ve reached Jane Ramos. | 我是简·拉莫斯 |
[12:01] | – Please leave a message. – Hey, J.R., | -请留言 -J.R. |
[12:03] | it’s me. I’m-I’m sorry I keep missing you. | 是我 很抱歉 我一直在想你 |
[12:06] | Call me back when you can. | 方便的时候给我回个电话 |
[12:07] | Oh, it’s, uh, it’s Patti, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是帕蒂 |
[12:10] | – Who’s Patti? – Don’t you knock? | -谁是帕蒂 -你怎么不敲门 |
[12:13] | I did. I guess Patti didn’t hear me. | 我敲了 我猜帕蒂没听到 |
[12:16] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[12:17] | if you must know, J.R. is in Houston right now, | 告诉你吧 J.R.在休斯敦 |
[12:20] | and we haven’t spoken since she left. | 她走了以后我们还没说过话 |
[12:21] | We keep missing each other. | 我们一直在想念对方 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. That sucks. And Patti? | 很遗憾 太糟糕了 那帕蒂呢 |
[12:25] | Never mind about Patti. | 别管帕蒂了 |
[12:26] | Look, the girls will be ready for you in a second. Girls! | 姑娘们马上就出来 姑娘们 |
[12:28] | Uh– stop playing. Let’s go! | 别玩了 走吧 |
[12:30] | Oh, I should warn you, they’re obsessed | 我得提醒你 她们沉迷于 |
[12:32] | with their new circuit builder. | 新的建筑师玩具 |
[12:34] | They can’t focus on anything else. | 无法把注意力集中到其它事上 |
[12:36] | Maybe we should have them tested, too. | 也许她们也该接受 |
[12:39] | Uh, Mateo’s teacher suggested | 马特奥的老师建议 |
[12:41] | getting him tested for a learning disability | 让他接受学习障碍 |
[12:43] | or an attention thing and Jane’s all for it. | 或专注力障碍的检测 简完全赞成 |
[12:45] | But it’s ridiculous, because there’s nothing wrong. | 但这太可笑了 因为根本没有问题 |
[12:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:50] | He’s six. He’s rambunctious. | 他才六岁 他只是精力充沛 |
[12:51] | Or there’s a real problem that needs to be addressed. | 或许真的有问题需要解决 |
[12:54] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[12:55] | Rafael, your daughters are in therapy, | 拉斐尔 你的女儿们在接受治疗 |
[12:58] | you’re on antidepressants. | 你在吃抗抑郁药 |
[12:59] | Your son may also need some professional help. | 你儿子可能也需要专业的帮助 |
[13:04] | Okay, look, I know it’s hard, all right? | 我知道这很难 对吗 |
[13:07] | But, hey, as Patti would say, | 但是 帕蒂会说 |
[13:09] | when you dig a ditch, that dirt’s got to go somewhere. | 挖沟的时候 土必须铲走啊 |
[13:12] | – What the hell does that mean? – It means | -什么意思 -意思是 |
[13:13] | get over yourself and have Mateo take the damn test. | 别纠结了 带马特奥去接受检测 |
[13:20] | Okay, so I thought about what you said, | 好吧 我考虑了你说的话 |
[13:23] | and I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[13:25] | We should get Mateo tested. | 我们应该让马特奥接受检测 |
[13:27] | So, I will call the doctor. | 我给医生打电话 |
[13:29] | Oh, no, wait, um… I’ll do it. | 不 等等 我来打 |
[13:32] | She already did it! | 她已经打了 |
[13:34] | But later. I-I just want to be in front of my computer | 但是晚点 我想在电脑前打 |
[13:36] | so that I can take notes if they say anything important. | 如果他们说到什么重要事项 我方便记下来 |
[13:38] | Oh, it’s okay. I have a pen. I’ll just take notes. | 没事 我有笔 我会记下来的 |
[13:42] | You’re gonna lose your tip. Go. I’ll handle this. | 你的小费要没了 去吧 我来处理 |
[13:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:50] | Hi, I’d like to make an appointment. | 你好 我想预约 |
[13:53] | Focus, jane! | 集中注意力 简 |
[13:55] | Oh! Oh, oh– shoot. Oh, sorry. | 糟糕 对不起 |
[14:06] | What are the, uh, chances? | 是不是太巧了 |
[14:09] | They already have an appointment scheduled for a boy | 他们那已经有了个小男孩的预约 也叫 |
[14:10] | named Mateo Gloriano Rogelio Solano Villanueva. | 马特奥·格洛瑞娜·罗格里奥·索拉诺·维兰纽瓦 |
[14:14] | Who knew it was such a popular name? | 这名字这么流行了啊 |
[14:16] | – You went behind my back? Seriously? – It’s just, uh, | -你背着我搞这些 没搞错吧 -就是 |
[14:18] | the doctor’s really hard to get into, so I didn’t want to wait, | 医生那里很难预约 所以我不想耽搁 |
[14:21] | plus, everything I’ve read about these learning issues | 而且 我读过所有关于学习障碍的东西 |
[14:23] | says that early diagnosis is extremely important, | 都说早期诊断至关重要 |
[14:27] | and I just felt like you were acting irrationally, so… | 而且我觉得你当时很不理智 所以 |
[14:28] | Oh, so you’re diagnosing me, too, now, Doctor? | 所以你现在都在给我下诊断书了 医生 |
[14:30] | – I just meant… – I don’t want to hear it, | -我只是想… -我不想听 |
[14:32] | I will see you at the test. | 我们检测的时候再见 |
[14:37] | And then he walked away. Didn’t even say bye. | 然后他就离开了 甚至连句再见都没说 |
[14:40] | – Yikes, that’s bad. – Right? | -听上去不大妙 -对吧 |
[14:42] | You just went behind his back and made the appointment? | 你真的背着他预约了医生吗 |
[14:45] | I know, I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 知道 这么做很糟糕 |
[14:49] | It’s Marlene. | 是玛琳 |
[14:50] | Jane, I have to tell you something, | 简 我有事跟你说 |
[14:52] | but you have to promise not to get mad at me. | 但是你要先答应我别生气 |
[14:54] | – I gave your pages to my lover! – What… | -我把你作品给我爱人看了 -什.. |
[14:56] | And my lover loved your pages | 我的爱人喜欢你的作品 |
[14:57] | and can’t wait to see the next installment in two weeks. | 她等不及要看你两周后的后续部分了 |
[14:59] | Uh, wait, I-I won’t be done with it in two weeks. | 等下 我两周没法完成所有的部分 |
[15:03] | The telenovela writing is taking up more of my time. | 电视剧剧本写作要花费很多时间 |
[15:04] | No, Jane, you cannot let the novel languish. | 不 简 你不能就这么让小说消失 |
[15:07] | Opportunities like this are rare, and so is inspiration. | 这种机会极为稀有 灵感也是 |
[15:11] | 小说 工作 电视剧 | |
[15:15] | You’re right. Okay. | 你说得对 好的 |
[15:16] | Who needs sleep? | 谁需要休息呢 |
[15:17] | Not me and Jill. Now get to work. | 反正我和吉尔不需要 现在 去做事吧 |
[15:25] | I’m beginning to think we need to put our phone calls | 我觉得我们应该把能打电话的时间标在 |
[15:26] | on the calendar if we’re ever | 日历上 因为我们打电话的时间 |
[15:27] | – gonna be able to talk. – I know. | -屈指可数 -我知道 |
[15:29] | Long distance sucks. But I do have 15 minutes before | 异地是很烦 但在我下轮面试前 |
[15:32] | – my next round of interviews. – Okay! | -我们还能打15分钟电话 -好吧 |
[15:34] | What’s the most important thing for us to talk about? | 我们要聊什么最重要的事情呢 |
[15:36] | The people? The weather? The chicken? | 人 天气 鸡 |
[15:40] | Actually, I’m not really in the mood to talk. | 实际上 我现在不太想说话 |
[15:48] | Well, do you want me to get Patti? | 你想让我叫帕蒂来吗 |
[15:51] | No. I think I want Petra. | 不 我想和佩特拉讲话 |
[15:58] | Ooh, they nasty. | 这些小淘气 |
[16:06] | – What are you doing here? – Uh, nothing. | -你在做什么 -什么都没做 |
[16:08] | I-I, I wanted to talk to Petra but sounds like she’s busy, | 我有事找佩特拉 但是听起来她正在忙 |
[16:11] | – so I’ll come back. – What’s going on out here? | -我后面再来 -怎么了 |
[16:13] | – Nothing. – She was spying on you. | -没事 -她在监视你 |
[16:15] | – I wasn’t. – Mind your own business, Temp. | -我没有 -管好你自己 临时工 |
[16:17] | – And get me a water, I’m parched. – I bet. | -给我拿杯水 我渴死了 -我猜也是 |
[16:20] | Um, are you alone in here? | 你一个人在这吗 |
[16:24] | Well, if you must know, | 你一定要知道的话 |
[16:25] | J.R. And I were just having FaceTime sex. | J.R.和我刚刚在视讯做爱 |
[16:27] | Ooh. Because out of the blue, | 因为突然之间 |
[16:28] | a job opportunity came up, but it’s in Houston. | 来了一个工作机会 不过是在休斯顿 |
[16:30] | – Houston. – Yes. It’s in immigration, | -休斯顿 -对 是在移民局 |
[16:32] | and I’m really happy for her. | 我很为她高兴 |
[16:34] | Of course you are. | 那是必须 |
[16:36] | Then again, Houston is pretty far away. | 话说回来 休斯顿离这里很远 |
[16:38] | Oh, people make long distance work all the time. | 异地恋很正常 |
[16:40] | Come on, Petra. | 拜托 佩特拉 |
[16:42] | Okay, fine. I’m terrified of what will happen, | 好吧 是的 我害怕即将发生的一切 |
[16:43] | but I can’t stand in the way of her happiness. | 但是我不能阻碍她追求自己的快乐 |
[16:45] | Has J.R. Looked for immigration jobs in Miami? | J.R.有找在迈阿密找移民方面的工作吗 |
[16:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:49] | It’s worth a conversation. | 你该和她聊聊 |
[16:51] | Speaking of jobs, | 说到工作 |
[16:51] | can I have nights off for the next two weeks? | 我后面两周的夜班可以请假吗 |
[16:53] | I need more writing time. | 我需要更多时间写作 |
[16:55] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:56] | How’s the telenovela going? | 电视剧剧本怎么样了 |
[16:57] | Yeah– it’s definitely out there. | 很好 马上就要完成了 |
[17:02] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[17:03] | I had our spacesuits customized | 我改装了我们的太空服 |
[17:05] | so we could make love in outer space. | 所以我们可以在太空做爱了 |
[17:07] | Oh, good. Thank God. | 很好 太棒了 |
[17:15] | It’s okay, we’re married. | 没关系 我们结婚了 |
[17:20] | Who is this chick? | 这个娘们是谁 |
[17:26] | ¡Dios mío! | 上帝啊 |
[17:32] | Wha…? | 什… |
[17:43] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啦 |
[17:45] | Eh, balancing the novel and the telenovela | 兼顾小说和电视剧剧本 |
[17:48] | is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought. | 比我想象中的要难很多 |
[17:51] | Oh– don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[17:52] | I won’t let Dad down. | 我不会让爸爸失望的 |
[17:54] | I’ll just put the novel aside for a while, | 我会先把小说放在旁边一阵子 |
[17:56] | and focus on finishing the telenovela. | 专心完成电视剧剧本 |
[17:58] | And you’re okay with that? | 这样可以吗 |
[18:00] | Of course. Ready to go, Mr. Sweetface? | 当然 准备好走了吗 宝贝 |
[18:08] | Do you remember what we talked about earlier? | 记得我们之前说的吗 |
[18:09] | You’re gonna have a fun day. | 今天会很有意思的 |
[18:11] | And you get to play fun games, | 会有好多好玩的游戏 |
[18:13] | and a lot of kids do this, | 好多孩子都喜欢玩 |
[18:14] | so don’t worry, ’cause it’s gonna be really, really fun. | 不用担心 因为今天真的很有意思 |
[18:19] | Maybe overselling the fun… | 也许没那么有意思 |
[18:20] | And when you’re done, we can go get ice cream. | 等你玩完 我们可以去吃冰淇淋 |
[18:25] | – Hi, guys. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[18:27] | So the evaluation will take about three hours. | 评估可能要进行三个小时左右 |
[18:29] | Feel free to go get a cup of coffee | 你们可以去喝杯咖啡 |
[18:30] | and come back when it’s all done. | 结束之后再回来 |
[18:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:33] | Ready, Mateo? | 准备好了吗 马特奥 |
[18:35] | Bye, Mr. Sweetface. Mwah. | 再见 笑眯眯先生 |
[18:37] | See you soon, buddy. | 一会儿见 |
[18:43] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[18:45] | I-I know I overstepped. | 我知道我越界了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, you’re right, which is why I’ve decided to get a lawyer, | 没错 所以我决定请个律师 |
[18:50] | so we can adjust our custody agreement to make sure | 这样我们就能调整一下监护协议 |
[18:52] | you never make another medical decision for Mateo | 以确保在没有我的允许下 |
[18:54] | without my input again. | 你再也不会给马特奥做什么医疗决定 |
[19:01] | A lawyer? | 律师 |
[19:02] | U-Uh, isn’t that a little extreme? | 这是不是有点太极端了 |
[19:04] | – Rafael, can we at least talk? – No. | -拉斐尔 至少让我们谈谈吧 -不行 |
[19:07] | what do you mean “No”? | 不行是什么意思 |
[19:08] | I mean, I have to open a house to potential buyers, | 我是说 我得给我的潜在买家把房门打开 |
[19:10] | and I got a bunch of muffins in my trunk. | 我后备箱里有很多松饼 |
[19:13] | Muffins? | 松饼 |
[19:13] | Is that a euphemism? | 这是什么委婉的说法吗 |
[19:15] | I’ll be back to pick up my son after the evaluation. | 评估结束后我会回来接我儿子的 |
[19:17] | Wait, you can’t just leave like that. | 等一下 你不能就这么走了 |
[19:21] | Don’t do it, Jane. | 别这么做 简 |
[19:23] | Just focus on Mateo. | 只关注马特奥就行了 |
[19:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:28] | Looks like we got ourselves a high-speed car chase. | 我们好像陷入了一场高速追车战 |
[19:32] | Well, more like a “Going the speed limit | 好吧 还是比较像有着最高车速限制 |
[19:34] | and obeying stop signs” Chase. | 以及必须遵守停车信号的追逐战 |
[19:37] | Are you chasing me? | 你在追我吗 |
[19:39] | Yes! Because it’s not okay | 没错 因为这样做不对 |
[19:40] | to say something like, “I’m getting a lawyer,” | 说什么要找个律师 |
[19:43] | and then run away. | 说完就跑了 |
[19:44] | Oh, but it’s okay to go behind my back | 那背着我 |
[19:46] | to make a major medical decision | 给我们儿子做了重大医疗决定 |
[19:47] | about our son? | 这种就行了 |
[19:49] | I understand that you’re upset with me, | 我理解你生我气了 |
[19:50] | but I really don’t think we need to get lawyers involved. | 但我真觉得没必要把律师卷进来 |
[19:53] | Go screw yourself! | 你去死吧 |
[19:55] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你现在是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[19:57] | You cannot talk to me like that. | 你不能这么跟我说话 |
[19:58] | No, I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to the guy | 我没跟你说话 我是在跟我前面那个 |
[20:00] | in front of me driving like a complete ass! | 开车技术烂爆了的人说呢 |
[20:02] | Maybe if you weren’t driving like a maniac… | 也许你不应该开车像个疯子一样 |
[20:04] | See you, sucker. | 再见 混蛋 |
[20:05] | – Was that to someone else? – Nope. | -这是在跟别人说吗 -不是 |
[20:08] | Rafael, can we please talk about this? | 拉斐尔 我们能不能谈一下 |
[20:14] | – Damn it. – Are you okay? | -该死 -你没事吧 |
[20:16] | Yeah. I got into a fender bender. | 没事 出了点小车祸 |
[20:26] | – Are you hurt? – No, I’m fine. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 我好着呢 |
[20:27] | But I have a showing and now | 但我现在得在这待着 |
[20:28] | I have to wait for the police to show up. | 等交警过来 |
[20:31] | Let me go to the house. | 让我去房子那里吧 |
[20:32] | – What? – Text me the address | -什么 -告诉我地址 |
[20:33] | and I’ll stall the buyers until you get there. | 我去把买家拖住 等你过去 |
[20:36] | Just give me your muffins. | 你只用把松饼给我 |
[20:37] | Which brings us to… | 这让我们想到了 |
[20:39] | Jane the Realtor. | 简 房产中介 |
[20:41] | Oh, uh, we were expecting… | 我们应该是来见 |
[20:44] | Mr. Solano, I know. | 索拉诺先生 我知道 |
[20:45] | I’m his associate, uh, he should be here any minute. | 我是他的同事 他过会儿就来 |
[20:49] | Uh, but, he just asked me to show you around. | 但是他让我先带你们参观一下 |
[20:51] | Great. Well, I’m excited to show my husband Kenny the place. | 很好 我也很激动能让我丈夫肯尼参观一下 |
[20:53] | He missed the open house, | 他错过了看房时间 |
[20:54] | but I absolutely fell in love with it. | 但我已经爱上了这里 |
[20:56] | Can’t wait. Let’s see it. | 等不及了 我们看看吧 |
[20:58] | Sure. Uh, but first | 好的 但是 |
[21:00] | would you like to just take a beat and enjoy a muffin? | 你们想先缓缓 然后吃点松饼吗 |
[21:04] | No, thanks. Just the tour. | 不了 谢谢 只参观就行 |
[21:06] | Great. | 好的 |
[21:07] | Uh, well, um, th-this here is the living room. | 这里是客厅 |
[21:11] | As you can see, it is very… roomy, | 就像你们看到的一样 非常宽敞 |
[21:14] | uh, really built for living. | 非常适合生活 |
[21:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:19] | And, uh, over here we have… | 然后这里是 |
[21:22] | the bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[21:25] | I-I, I don’t know why I said that so surprised. | 我不知道为什么我说得这么惊讶 |
[21:27] | It’s a bathroom. | 这是洗手间 |
[21:30] | What year was this house built? | 这房子是哪一年建的 |
[21:38] | why don’t you take a guess? | 你们怎么不猜一猜 |
[21:40] | the ’90s? | 九十年代 |
[21:43] | Ding, ding, ding! | 叮 叮 叮 |
[21:45] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[21:47] | Oh, look! Here we have a… | 瞧 这里是… |
[21:50] | another bathroom. | 又一间浴室 |
[21:51] | Why don’t you check this one out? | 你们进去瞧瞧吧 |
[21:52] | You know, take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[21:55] | You know, feel free to check the water pressure, | 你们可以检查一下水压 |
[21:56] | really get to know the space. I’ll wait out here. | 好好感受一下这里 我在外面等着 |
[22:15] | I’d love to know the walkability score. | 这里的步行指数是多少 |
[22:17] | Yes, that-that is good to know. | 没错 这确实该了解 |
[22:19] | Um… I can personally attest that it’s very… flat. | 我能证明 这里很…平坦 |
[22:23] | Like most of Florida. | 和佛罗里达大部分地方一样 |
[22:25] | You know, easy to walk here. No hills. | 步行很轻松 没有山坡 |
[22:27] | I meant access to local shops and restaurants. | 我是问到本地商店和酒店的便捷性 |
[22:30] | Of course, I was just getting to that. | 我知道 我正准备说呢 |
[22:32] | Excellent access. | 非常便捷 |
[22:34] | Yeah, you can, you can really get to so many things, um… | 你们可以方便地前往很多地方 |
[22:39] | gas stations, coffee shops, | 加油站 咖啡店 |
[22:42] | – other stores. – Hurry up, Rafael. | -和其他商店 -快啊 拉斐尔 |
[22:44] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[22:45] | So how much longer is this gonna take? | 还需要多久啊 |
[22:49] | Never mind, take your time. | 当我没问 您慢慢来 |
[22:51] | So, the microwave is built into the cabinet. | 微波炉内置在橱柜里 |
[22:53] | Pretty cool. | 很不错 |
[22:55] | Uh, a-as you can see, the stove is, uh, | 如你所见 炉子是… |
[22:59] | gas. | 烧煤气的 |
[23:00] | What about the HVAC? | 那暖通空调呢 |
[23:01] | Is that gas or electric? | 是烧煤气的还是用电的 |
[23:04] | That is a great question. You guys came prepared. | 这是个好问题 你们真是有备而来 |
[23:07] | Someone had to. | 那是当然了 |
[23:08] | Let me just pull up the specs. | 我看一下说明书 |
[23:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | Is there something you’re not telling us about the HVAC? | 你有隐瞒什么暖通空调的问题吗 |
[23:18] | No, of course not. The, the HVAC is amazing. | 不 当然没有 空调好着呢 |
[23:21] | Top of the line. Have you tried the muffins? | 是名牌产品 你们还没吃松饼吧 |
[23:23] | What my associate is trying to say | 我的同事其实是想说 |
[23:26] | is that the HVAC was just updated last year. | 暖通空调去年才升过级 |
[23:28] | It’s eco-friendly and it uses an electric heating coil. | 非常环保 使用电热圈加热 |
[23:30] | Oh, thank God, I was about | 谢天谢地 我差点就要 |
[23:32] | to put in an offer just to end this misery. | 自己出价阻止这桩惨剧了 |
[23:34] | They also have questions about the walkability score. | 他们还问到了步行指数 |
[23:36] | Hmm, 80, which is great. | 80 很不错的分数 |
[23:38] | Not only are you blocks from the grocery score, | 你们离杂货店只隔几个街区 |
[23:39] | but you could even walk to your local elementary school. | 而且甚至可以步行前往本地小学 |
[23:41] | That’s good to hear. | 很不错 |
[23:43] | But it is in a flood zone. | 可这里是洪水区 |
[23:45] | This is Miami. Everything’s in a flood zone. | 这里是迈阿密 到处都是洪水区 |
[23:48] | That’s what insurance is for. | 所以我们才买保险嘛 |
[23:49] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[23:50] | If you plan when things are good, | 只有居安思危 |
[23:52] | then you are covered if things are bad. | 才能防患未然 |
[23:58] | I mean, can’t you just imagine our son growing up here? | 想象一下我们的孩子在这里长大 |
[24:00] | We could put in a swing set, | 我们可以架一座秋千 |
[24:01] | there’s plenty of room in the den for his blanket forts, | 小屋也有足够的空间让他建造毛毯堡垒 |
[24:04] | and look at that tree– | 再瞧那树 |
[24:04] | you’ve been wanting to build a tree house forever. | 你不是一直都想建一个树屋吗 |
[24:06] | It’s pretty idyllic. | 充满诗情画意 |
[24:07] | And as he gets older, he can really grow into that room. | 等他长大些 那间屋子可以给他住 |
[24:11] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们买下吧 |
[24:13] | We’ll have our agent put in the offer tonight. | 我们今晚就托中介出价 |
[24:16] | Perfect. Come on. I’ll walk you guys out. | 太好了 来吧 我送你们出去 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[24:24] | Congratulations, expert real estate guy. | 恭喜啊 房地产专家 |
[24:29] | Sorry, but that was stressful and I missed breakfast. | 抱歉 刚刚压力太大 而且我还没吃早饭 |
[24:33] | Thanks for covering my ass. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[24:35] | It was the least I can do. | 这是我起码能做的 |
[24:39] | And I’m so sorry… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:41] | for going behind your back. | 背着你预约了医生 |
[24:43] | And for chasing you down the streets of Miami. | 还在迈阿密大街上开车追你 |
[24:44] | Obviously, we can say without a doubt — | 毋庸置疑 这些事情 |
[24:48] | I’m in the wrong. | 是我的错 |
[24:51] | – That was really hard, you know? – What? | -刚刚真的好煎熬 -什么 |
[24:53] | Hearing that couple talk about their kid’s future. | 听到他们讨论孩子的未来 |
[24:56] | Just kind of hit me. | 一下点醒了我 |
[24:59] | What if Mateo really has an issue? | 如果马特奥真的有病怎么办 |
[25:00] | We don’t know that he does. | 他还没有确诊 |
[25:01] | But what if he does? | 可万一真的有呢 |
[25:02] | – Then we’ll deal with it. – I know. | -那我们再想办法 -我知道 |
[25:05] | But I think you just want your kid to have, | 可我只是想让马特奥过上 |
[25:06] | like, a normal life. | 正常的生活 |
[25:09] | Whatever that means. | 希望他没事吧 |
[25:10] | It will be. | 会没事的 |
[25:11] | He’s normal. | 他很正常 |
[25:14] | Look, here’s what I know. | 我知道的是 |
[25:16] | Mateo is the same amazing kid today | 马特奥今天还是那个了不起的孩子 |
[25:19] | as he was yesterday. | 就像昨天的他一样 |
[25:22] | And now it’s just up to us to figure out | 现在我们只需要知道 |
[25:23] | how we can support that kid that we both love | 如何能尽我们所能 |
[25:25] | so much as best we can. | 帮助我们都深爱的宝贝 |
[25:28] | And we will. | 我们一定可以做到的 |
[25:29] | Because no matter what, we’re in this together. | 因为无论如何 我们都一同面对 |
[25:32] | And… | 还有 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry I acted like we weren’t. | 很抱歉我之前态度很差 |
[25:37] | You are forgiven. | 没关系 |
[25:39] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:43] | Muffin bottom? | 要松饼底吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:51] | So, uh, one of us should go pick up Mateo. | 我们中有一个要去接马特奥 |
[25:54] | The only thing more traumatizing | 比三小时的医生会诊 |
[25:55] | than a three-hour doctor appointment is to get out | 更让人难过的是 |
[25:57] | to find out that your parents forgot about you. | 出门发现爸妈忘了来接你 |
[26:00] | I can think of something more traumatizing. | 我知道还有比这更难受的 |
[26:05] | Just… | 你真 |
[26:06] | beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[26:08] | My prison girlfriend has nothing on you. | 我的狱中女友完全不如你 |
[26:10] | Oh. So you’re dating? | 你在和别人约会吗 |
[26:13] | Mostly I just close my eyes and pretend she’s you. | 多数时间我都闭着眼睛把她当成你 |
[26:18] | As flattering as that is… | 我来这里 |
[26:20] | that is not why I’m here. | 不是为了听你夸我 |
[26:23] | There are these bank documents, | 我发现了一些银行文件 |
[26:24] | and my name is on them, and obviously | 签着我的名字 但显然 |
[26:26] | I never signed them, so I need you to tell my brother that. | 不是我签的 你得和我弟弟说清楚 |
[26:29] | I’ll tell him whatever you want. | 你想让我和他说什么都行 |
[26:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | – But you did sign them. – What? | -但那些文件就是你签的 -什么 |
[26:34] | – No, I didn’t. – Remember that night | -我没签过 -记得在潜艇上的 |
[26:36] | on the submarine? | 那个晚上吗 |
[26:38] | When we dressed up as Victoria’s Secret Angels? | 我们穿成维密天使的样子 |
[26:41] | In Liverpool? | 在利物浦吗 |
[26:42] | Madagascar. | 马达加斯加 |
[26:44] | You were in the Giselle sequin wings, | 你穿着吉赛尔的亮片翅膀 |
[26:46] | I was in the Naomi feathers. | 我穿着娜奥米的羽毛翅膀 |
[26:51] | You were drunk and insecure about us. | 你喝多了 说对我们的关系缺乏安全感 |
[26:54] | And I said I’d prove my love to you | 我说为了证明我们的爱 |
[26:55] | by giving you everything I had? | 我愿意把全部一切都给你 |
[26:58] | I gave you… | 我给了你 |
[26:59] | all of my accounts. | 我全部的银行户头 |
[27:01] | You signed the documents, putting everything in your name. | 你签了文件 所有东西都加了你的名字 |
[27:04] | Oh, my God, I do remember. | 我想起来了 |
[27:09] | I signed the papers and then that man that said | 我签了文件 然后上来一个男的 |
[27:11] | that he works for Paul Manafort came on board | 自称是保罗·马纳福特的手下 |
[27:12] | – and took everything. – Exactly. | -拿走了所有东西 -没错 |
[27:14] | And after Michael started sniffing around, | 在迈克尔开始四处查探之后 |
[27:16] | I had to do something to stop him, didn’t I? | 我必须得阻止他 |
[27:18] | So you… | 所以你 |
[27:20] | Would do anything to protect you? | 为了保护你 什么都愿意 |
[27:22] | Even though you’re the reason I’m in prison? | 即使我让你进了监狱 |
[27:25] | Yes. | 我也心甘情愿 |
[27:28] | Why are you trying to claw your way | 既然你已经有我这样爱你的人了 |
[27:29] | back into Rafael’s life when you have someone | 你为什么又回头去介入 |
[27:32] | who loves you? | 拉斐尔的生活呢 |
[27:34] | Unconditionally. | 我无条件地爱你啊 |
[27:36] | I even sent someone to watch over you. | 我甚至派了人看着你 |
[27:39] | “Girl”? | 那个一直叫姑娘的人 |
[27:40] | Girl. Girl. Girl. | 姑娘 姑娘 姑娘 |
[27:43] | Go to him, Luisa. | 去找他 路易莎 |
[27:45] | Then I’ll know you love me, too. | 证明你也爱我 |
[27:50] | That will never happen. | 我做不到 |
[27:54] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[28:03] | Listen up, everyone, focus. | 大家注意一下 |
[28:04] | I assure you we are addressing our oxygen shortage. | 我保证氧气短缺的问题已经在解决了 |
[28:07] | Our Martian filters will deliver breathable air very soon. | 火星过滤器马上就会供给可呼吸氧气 |
[28:12] | Yes, you. | 好的 你说 |
[28:13] | Mr. President, what about the rumored affair | 总统先生 有传闻说你出轨星际大使 |
[28:15] | with your interplanetary ambassador? | 对此你有什么要说的吗 |
[28:18] | For the last time, my relationship with Blooki | 最后说一次 我和布鲁吉之间 |
[28:21] | is strictly professional. | 是非常专业的工作关系 |
[28:24] | So you deny the rumors? | 请问您这是否认了传闻吗 |
[28:26] | She doesn’t even have a mouth. | 她连嘴都没有啊 |
[28:30] | What about the milkshake? | 那奶昔呢 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna have a baby? | 我要有宝宝了吗 |
[28:36] | Yes, me, Mommy. | 没错 是我 妈妈 |
[28:37] | Mom? Mommy. What about me? | 妈妈 妈妈 我该怎么办 |
[28:40] | I can’t focus. | 我没法集中注意力 |
[28:41] | Mommy, Mommy. Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[28:42] | Mommy, Mommy, Mommy… | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[28:45] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[28:48] | Is it a bad time? | 现在不是时候吗 |
[28:49] | Nope. Actually, I can use a break. | 没事 我可以休息下 |
[28:51] | But don’t worry, I’ll get Dina the pages. | 但别担心 我会及时交稿给迪娜的 |
[28:53] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 其实我就是为此来的 |
[28:57] | I spoke to your mother… | 我和你妈妈谈了 |
[28:59] | and I want to let you off the hook. | 我希望你摆脱目前的困境 |
[29:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:03] | Well, you can quit the telenovela | 如果你更喜欢写小说 |
[29:04] | if you’d rather be writing your novel. | 你可以退出写肥皂剧剧本 |
[29:05] | No, no. I-I’m just feeling overwhelmed. | 不不 我只是觉得分身乏术 |
[29:08] | There’s a lot going on right now. | 事情太多了 |
[29:09] | You won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t want to do it. | 如果你不想写 我不会不开心的 |
[29:12] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[29:14] | But it’s also a lot of money. | 但那也是很大一笔钱 |
[29:16] | Well, being paid to make art is tricky. | 收钱搞艺术是很棘手的 |
[29:19] | Money can buy a lot of things. | 钱可以买到很多东西 |
[29:21] | But passion isn’t one of them. | 但是激情是买不到的 |
[29:24] | You have to follow your passion. | 你要追随你的激情 |
[29:26] | And, frankly, I need someone | 说实话 我需要一个 |
[29:27] | who will live and breathe the telenovela. | 以肥皂剧为生的人 |
[29:30] | Because this is my passion. | 因为这是我的激情 |
[29:33] | My novel has been calling to me. | 我的小说一直在召唤我 |
[29:35] | Then answer the muse. Dina will write the show. | 那就回应灵感女神吧 迪娜会写剧本的 |
[29:37] | But she won’t even speak to you. | 但是她连话都不和你说 |
[29:39] | Let me worry about that. You get your book done. | 这点让我来操心吧 你好好把书写完 |
[29:42] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:43] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[29:46] | It’s just been a few days. | 才过了几天 |
[29:48] | I know, but I missed you every minute of those days. | 我知道 但我这几天每一分钟都在想你 |
[29:53] | – So? – Drumroll. | -怎么样 -击鼓 |
[29:55] | On it. | 这就来 |
[29:58] | They offered me the job. | 他们给了我一份工作 |
[29:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:02] | Wait.That’s not even the biggest news. | 等等 这还不算是最好的消息 |
[30:04] | I got another job offer on the way back from the airport. | 我在从机场回来的路上又接到一份工作 |
[30:07] | From the Florida Immigrant Commission. | 佛罗里达移民委员会叫我去上班 |
[30:10] | Oh, that’s great news. | 那真是好消息 |
[30:12] | They don’t even want to interview me. | 他们连面试都不省了 |
[30:14] | They said I came so highly recommended. | 他们说有人极力推荐我 |
[30:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:18] | By one of their biggest donors. | 是他们其中一个最大的捐赠人 |
[30:23] | Wait, you did this? | 等等 是你吗 |
[30:25] | I sit on the board of several charitable organizations in Miami. | 我是迈阿密几个慈善组织的董事 |
[30:28] | When I learned you were interested in immigration policy, | 当我知道你对移民政策有兴趣时 |
[30:30] | I put out feelers for any similar opportunities here. | 我就在这里找一些类似的机会 |
[30:33] | Without asking me first? | 不先问我一声吗 |
[30:36] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很开心 |
[30:38] | You don’t have to move to Houston. | 你不用搬去休斯顿 |
[30:39] | We don’t have to do long distance. | 我们不用异地恋了 |
[30:41] | I can’t believe you did that. | 不敢相信你这么做 |
[30:43] | There was a problem, and I solved it. | 出现了麻烦 我就去解决 |
[30:45] | Wh-What’s the issue? | 这有什么问题 |
[30:46] | The issue is I want a girlfriend, not a headhunter. | 问题是我要的是女朋友 不是猎头人 |
[30:49] | Don’t you think you’ve done enough for my career? | 你不觉得我的事业你已经帮得够多了吗 |
[30:51] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想要帮忙 |
[30:52] | After what happened last time, your help is… | 自从上次发生的事之后 你的帮忙 |
[30:56] | the last thing I need. | 是我最不想要的 |
[31:02] | I know there’s a lot of anxiety for parents | 我知道在这整个过程中 |
[31:03] | around this whole process, | 家长们都很焦虑 |
[31:04] | so I’ll cut to the chase. | 所以我就直说了 |
[31:06] | I believe Mateo does have ADHD. | 我认为马特奥的确有多动症 |
[31:09] | 多动症 注意力不集中 过动症 | |
[31:12] | I w… | 我… |
[31:14] | What does that mean for him, specifically? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[31:17] | Well, Mateo really struggles with both inattention | 注意力不集中以及易冲动 |
[31:19] | and impulsivity. | 对马特奥真的不容易应付 |
[31:21] | His executive functions are somewhat impaired, | 他的执行能力受损 |
[31:23] | which is why tasks aren’t completed, | 所以任务无法完成 |
[31:25] | why he has trouble self-regulating. | 所以他很难自我调节 |
[31:29] | It’s just harder for Mateo to focus | 马特奥只是比其他孩子 |
[31:31] | and prioritize than it is for other kids. | 更难集中注意力和分清轻重缓急 |
[31:34] | How can we help him? | 我们要怎么帮他 |
[31:35] | Well, there are treatment options that range | 有多种治疗方案 |
[31:37] | from behavior interventions to medication. | 从行为干预到药物治疗 |
[31:39] | I’m happy to go over all of that with you. | 我很高兴和你们一起详细说说 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[31:47] | just trying to imagine what it feels like for Mateo. | 只是试着想象马特奥的感受 |
[31:50] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[31:51] | Let me show you what it feels like. | 我给大家看一下那种感受 |
[31:53] | Oh, wait, look at that. | 等等 看看这个 |
[31:55] | Whoops. Spoiler alert. | 糟了 剧透了 |
[31:57] | Oh, hello, Alba. | 阿尔芭你好啊 |
[31:59] | Ooh, pretty bug. | 漂亮的小虫子 |
[32:01] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[32:08] | – You okay? – Yeah. Fine. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[32:11] | Oh, come on. | 说出来吧 |
[32:12] | You were the strong one for me yesterday. | 昨天你帮我解决了事情 |
[32:16] | I promise I’m good, so if you need to fall apart a little… | 我向你保证我没事 所以如果你偶尔崩溃 |
[32:20] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[32:23] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕 |
[32:25] | And a little sad. | 还有一点难过 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:30] | – I just want him to have a good life. – He will. | -我只是想他生活得开心 -他会的 |
[32:33] | I don’t want it to be harder. | 我不想他过得艰难 |
[32:35] | It might be. | 也许吧 |
[32:37] | But, hey, that’s all he knows. | 但他只知道这些 |
[32:41] | I just keep thinking about something a friend of mine said. | 我只是不断地在思考我的一个朋友说的话 |
[32:45] | How Mateo’s the same great kid today as he was yesterday. | 今天的马特奥也是一如既往地乖巧 |
[32:54] | That friend sounds super smart. | 你那个朋友挺会说话的 |
[32:55] | She can be. | 她是这样 |
[32:58] | We’ve got this. Together. | 我们会解决好的 一起 |
[33:07] | All right, I’m going to win Dina over with this super-sized | 我要用我做的这个超大号的蛋糕 |
[33:10] | cupcake I made. What do you think? | 去说服迪娜 你觉得呢 |
[33:14] | Isn’t that just a cake? | 那不就是一块蛋糕吗 |
[33:16] | It’s…oh. | 这是… |
[33:19] | No baked goods, Rogelio, that won’t help. | 没有烘焙食品 罗格里奥 那就没用 |
[33:26] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:27] | How are you feeling about Mateo? | 对马特奥这事 你感觉怎样 |
[33:29] | Uh, I’m still processing, but okay. | 我还在消化 不过没事 |
[33:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:34] | And you and Rafael? | 那你和拉斐尔呢 |
[33:36] | Also better. | 也有好转了 |
[33:38] | But we are adjusting our custody agreement. | 但我们正在调整监护协议 |
[33:42] | It’s kind of like homeowner’s insurance. | 这就有点像房主买的的保险 |
[33:44] | You get it when things are good | 你在东西都正常的时候买下保险 |
[33:45] | to protect when things aren’t. | 以防以后东西出了问题 |
[33:48] | I think that’s smart. | 我觉得这样挺明智的 |
[33:51] | And I also think you look sad. | 但我也觉得你看起来很伤心 |
[33:53] | I just don’t want to prepare for a future | 我只是不想为一个 |
[33:55] | where Rafael and I aren’t together. | 我不能和拉斐尔在一起的将来做准备 |
[33:57] | But it’s like Mateo’s diagnosis. | 但就像马特奥的诊断 |
[34:00] | I don’t like it, it’s hard, but I have to accept it. | 我不喜欢 很难接受 但又不得不接受 |
[34:03] | Relationships change, people change. | 关系变了 人也会变 |
[34:07] | Yes. That’s so true. | 的确 很有道理 |
[34:12] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:13] | That’s exactly why I don’t need this giant cupcake. | 这正是我不需要这份巨型蛋糕的原因 |
[34:19] | I mean, I would have had some. | 我本还想吃一点的 |
[34:28] | I was very clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[34:29] | I will only speak to you through Jane. | 我跟你的交流仅限于简的传话 |
[34:31] | I know. And that’s actually what I’m here about. | 我知道 我来正是为了和你谈这事 |
[34:34] | Jane is no longer working on this project. | 简不再为这个项目工作了 |
[34:36] | Therefore, is no longer available to act as our buffer. | 因此她也不再充当我们间的和事佬了 |
[34:40] | Then I’m off the project. | 那我就不干了 |
[34:41] | Please, Dina. | 别这样 迪娜 |
[34:42] | I don’t trust anyone else to get it right. | 我不相信还有其他人来把项目办好 |
[34:45] | You were there from the beginning, | 你从一开始就加入了 |
[34:46] | and you’re the only one who has the passion for it. | 你也是唯一一个对项目充满激情的人 |
[34:48] | Well, you should have thought about that | 在你无数次非常过分地 |
[34:50] | one of the numerous times you so egregiously | 粗鲁地对待我以及不尊重我的时候 |
[34:52] | mistreated and disrespected me! | 你就应该想到 |
[34:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:54] | I was a selfish and inconsiderate man. | 我之前是一个自私自利不为别人着想的人 |
[34:57] | But I’ve changed since we last worked together. | 但从我们上一次合作之后我就改变了 |
[34:59] | Why should I believe that? | 我凭什么信你 |
[35:01] | I thought you might ask that, | 我以为你会问的 |
[35:02] | which is why it’s not my word I’m asking you to believe. | 这就是为什么不该由我来请求你的信任 |
[35:05] | It’s theirs. | 该由她们来说 |
[35:12] | I have also egregiously mistreated and disrespected | 我也曾十分过分地粗鲁对待以及不尊重过 |
[35:15] | each of these wemon | 这里的每一位女士 |
[35:16] | He abandoned me for his career. | 他为了他的工作抛弃了我 |
[35:19] | He broke his contract and ruined my reality show. | 他违反了合同 毁了我的真人秀 |
[35:23] | He burned off my eyebrows, | 他烧掉了我的眉毛 |
[35:24] | got my toe bitten off by a wolf, | 让我的脚趾被狼咬掉了 |
[35:25] | and paralyzed half my face. | 还弄瘫了我半张脸 |
[35:27] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[35:29] | Geez, how is this guy still standing? | 老天 他是怎么还能站在这活得好好的 |
[35:31] | And yet they have all forgiven me. | 但她们都原谅了我 |
[35:34] | I had a baby with him. | 我跟他生了个孩子 |
[35:36] | I married him. | 我嫁给了他 |
[35:37] | I signed on to spend the next | 我决定用我人生中接下来的 |
[35:39] | seven to ten years of my life with him. | 七到十年来陪伴他 |
[35:41] | And they did that because I’ve grown and changed. | 她们这样做是因为我成长了 也改变了 |
[35:43] | Sort of. A little. | 算是吧 有一点 |
[35:46] | His heart’s in the right place. | 他的初衷是好的 |
[35:48] | Dina, I promise, | 迪娜 我保证 |
[35:50] | if you decide to work with me on this pilot, | 如果你决定和我一起做这个试播集 |
[35:51] | I will not repeat the mistakes of the past. | 我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[35:54] | And because you have | 正因为你 |
[35:55] | zero reason to believe the words coming out of my mouth, | 根本不会相信我嘴里说的每句话 |
[35:58] | I’ve even put it in writing. | 所以我甚至都写下来了 |
[36:01] | I’ve made us a contract. For insurance. | 我给我们订了个合同 作为保险 |
[36:05] | So we have rules in place in case things go bad. | 我们有了约定好的规则 以免事情出现差错 |
[36:08] | And these three women are your guarantee | 这三位女士 就是你的担保人 |
[36:10] | that it will be enforced. | 来确保合同会被执行 |
[36:12] | One toe out of line, | 只要我胆敢越界一步 |
[36:14] | and I will have these three in my ear. | 这三位就会在我耳边 |
[36:16] | I mean, seriously, like… | 说真的 就像… |
[36:21] | …from every direction. | 全声道的 |
[36:22] | Shut it, Rogelio! | 闭嘴 罗格里奥 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:30] | You got a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[36:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[36:35] | You won’t regret this. | 你绝不会后悔的 |
[36:36] | To Mars we go. | 我们去火星 |
[36:39] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:41] | Lost focus for a second. | 没对焦 |
[36:42] | Here we are. | 我们来到了这里 |
[36:43] | I didn’t mean to overstep. | 我没想要越权 |
[36:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:47] | I would never do anything to undermine your happiness. | 我永远也不会做任何降低你幸福的事情 |
[36:50] | I know I overreacted. | 我知道我反应过激了 |
[36:52] | Yeah, you were just trying to help. | 你只不过是想帮忙 |
[36:55] | Honestly, I think I was just… | 其实 我认为我刚刚只是 |
[36:58] | looking for a fight. | 想吵架 |
[37:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:02] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[37:05] | spending time in Houston made me realize how much | 在休斯顿的生活让我意识到了我 |
[37:07] | I need a fresh start. | 有多么需要一个新的开始 |
[37:11] | Nobody there knows my history | 那里没有人知道我的过去 |
[37:13] | or looks at me like I’m a criminal or… | 也没有人用看罪犯 |
[37:16] | a bartender. | 或是酒保的眼神看着我 |
[37:17] | Really… | 真的 |
[37:19] | the idea of starting over | 重新开始的想法 |
[37:22] | is even more appealing than the job itself. | 已经渐渐超过了工作对我的吸引力 |
[37:26] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:28] | No. I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[37:30] | I understand the need for a fresh start. | 我懂得新开始的需求 |
[37:33] | We’ll just… | 我们只是 |
[37:35] | make long distance work. | 异地恋而已 |
[37:38] | Patti’s been begging me for a comeback. | 帕蒂在求我回去 |
[37:41] | No, I mean a… complete fresh start. | 我说的是 完整的全新开始 |
[37:46] | Being away for a few days helped me understand… | 离开几天让我明白了 |
[37:49] | that it’s impossible for me to look at you | 我无法在不看到我们过去的情况下 |
[37:51] | without seeing all of our baggage. | 正视你 |
[37:54] | I’ve forgiven you, | 我已经原谅了你 |
[37:55] | but I want to put the trauma of this past year behind me. | 但是我想把这一年的创伤都丢在脑后 |
[38:00] | And I can’t do that with you in my life. | 有你我无法完成这一切 |
[38:03] | What? | 什么 |
[38:06] | – No. – I’m so sorry. | -不 -我很抱歉 |
[38:08] | But I… need to start over. | 但是我需要重新开始 |
[38:13] | And as Petra’s heart broke into a million pieces, | 佩特拉的心碎成了一万片 |
[38:16] | Jane was finally able to put the pieces of her novel together. | 简最终能把她的小说组合到一起了 |
[38:20] | See, as soon as she cleared the distractions from her mind, | 看 只要她把扰乱心思的事情清空了 |
[38:23] | her executive functions began to, well… | 她的执行力就开始 好吧 |
[38:26] | really function. | 开始运作 |
[38:29] | Jane, I need to talk to you. | 简 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[38:31] | I need you to lock your front door. | 我需要你把前门锁上 |
[38:32] | Oh, looks Jane included Petra into novel. | 看起来简把佩特拉写到小说里了 |
[38:35] | Jane! | 简 |
[38:36] | Oh, my bad. | 我的错 |
[38:37] | What’s wrong? S-Sit. | 怎么了 坐 |
[38:41] | Can I use this rag? | 我能用这个吗 |
[38:43] | Well, that’s my sweatshirt… | 这是我的运动衫 |
[38:47] | J.R.’s taking the job in Houston | JR接受了休斯顿的工作 |
[38:50] | and she broke up with me, | 和我分手了 |
[38:52] | and I feel like someone cut out a piece of my heart. | 我感觉就像有人把我的心拿走了一部分一样 |
[38:55] | Oh, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[38:58] | I’m fine. I should go. | 我没事 我该走了 |
[38:59] | I just thought you’d want to know. | 我就是跟你说一声 |
[39:01] | Sit your butt back down here. | 你快回来 |
[39:03] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪也别去 |
[39:05] | Okay. Can I sleep here tonight? | 好的 我能睡这吗 |
[39:08] | Of course. Just give me a second. | 当然 给我点时间 |
[39:18] | You want to hear something really stupid? | 你想听点蠢事吗 |
[39:24] | I-I was gonna propose. | 我本来是想求婚的 |
[39:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:28] | Hey, it could be a friendship ring. | 可能是代表着友谊的戒指 |
[39:31] | Ah, it’s already engraved. | 已经刻字了 |
[39:33] | “Petra and Jane.” | 佩特拉与简 |
[39:38] | Thank you for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你让我住在这里 |
[39:41] | That’s what sisters are for. | 闺蜜们就是这个用途 |
[39:45] | If only our story could end there. | 如果我们的故事能在这里结束的话就好了 |
[39:47] | But this is a telenovela after all. | 但这毕竟是肥皂剧 |
[39:50] | Luisa, you have to stop calling me. | 路易莎 别给我打电话了 |
[39:52] | I just needed to tell you something important. | 我只是需要告诉你一件重要的事情 |
[39:57] | I did sign my name to Rose’s accounts. | 我确实给萝丝的账户签名了 |
[40:00] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | You are such a liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[40:03] | No, I wasn’t lying. I just didn’t remember doing it. | 我没说谎 我只是不记得做过这件事了 |
[40:05] | It was years ago when I was… I was blackout drunk. | 那是几年前 我喝醉了的时候 |
[40:08] | – Oh, of course. – But I am not… | -当然了 -但是我没有 |
[40:10] | still working with Rose. | 没有和萝丝合作 |
[40:13] | – I promise. – Luisa. | -我保证 -路易莎 |
[40:14] | Enough. I’m done. | 够了 我受够了 |
[40:16] | Don’t come near me or my family again. | 别再接近我或是我的家人了 |
[40:26] | Hey, girl, what’s up? | 姑娘 怎么了 |
[40:28] | I’m in. | 我成功了 |
[40:29] | What does Rose need me to do? | 萝丝需要我做什么 |
[40:32] | Oh, boy. | 哦天啊 |
[40:33] | I don’t want to focus on that. | 我可不想对焦[关注] |