时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | In six weeks, I’m gonna be dead. | 6個星期後 我就要死了 |
[00:07] | Bad fucking table! | 這個破桌子 |
[00:09] | I have a lot of pent-up anger, and I don’t know | 我心底壓著無數的火氣 我不知道 |
[00:12] | where it’s coming from or how to stop it. | 我為什麼生氣 也不知道怎樣才能不生氣 |
[00:13] | Pickles On Ice, | “冰上的酸瓜” |
[00:16] | starring Mr. Pickles himself, as played | 酸瓜先生誠意出演 |
[00:18] | by gold medalist Tara Lipinski. | 扮演者 金牌得主塔拉·利平斯基小姐 |
[00:21] | Hi, I’m Jeff. | 我是傑夫 |
[00:22] | Let’s meet the writers I hired. | 我們去見見我僱傭的寫手 |
[00:24] | What writers? | 什麼寫手 |
[00:25] | Rabbi Michael Epstein. | 邁克爾·愛潑斯坦拉比[拉比是猶太人的學者] |
[00:27] | Yeah, I’m a man of God, but I’m also funny. | 是的 我信仰上帝 但我也有幽默感 |
[00:29] | He’s not me. Peter’s not me, | 他不是我 彼得也不是我 |
[00:31] | Tara Lipinski’s not me. | 塔拉·利平斯基更不是我 |
[00:32] | I know a place where we can light up. | 我知道一個可以爽爽的地方 |
[00:36] | Et voila. | 就是這裏了 |
[00:37] | No one moved in. It’s just sitting here. | 沒人搬進來 就只是空房子 |
[00:44] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[00:48] | Best beginning in the history of beginnings. | 萬物之初 所有一切的開始 |
[00:51] | Makes “Call me Ishmael” | 這讓”我叫以實瑪利”[美國小說”白鯨”的開篇語] |
[00:52] | sound like the pickup line of a diseased sailor. | 聽起來像是一位久病水手的搭訕 |
[00:56] | Wait, do you guys smell that? | 等等 你們聞到了嗎 |
[01:01] | Rotten eggs. | 壞雞蛋 |
[01:05] | Sweet! | 棒呆了 |
[01:10] | Fight! | 衝啊 |
[01:33] | A little later on, after floods | 不久後 洪水爆發 |
[01:36] | and pestilence, and a gazillion “begot” s, | 瘟疫氾濫之後 人類叢生 |
[01:41] | God tells us “I make good, | 上帝告訴我們”我創造了善” |
[01:45] | and I create evil.” | 也創造了惡” |
[01:52] | “If there is light, there is dark. | “如果世界上有光 就一定會有黑暗” |
[01:56] | Gas! | 天然氣 |
[01:57] | Wait, gas! | 等等 天然氣沒關 |
[02:00] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[02:01] | “If life, there is death.” | “有生命的地方 就有死亡” |
[02:05] | Wait, Will, don’t! | 等等 威爾 不要 |
[02:08] | But for every bad thing God does, | 但是 上帝每做一件壞事 |
[02:11] | he does a good thing, too. | 他同時也會做一件好事 |
[02:15] | There is always a balance, | 有好有壞 皆是平衡 |
[02:19] | and every action has its equal | 每一步都有其等價物 |
[02:21] | – and its opposite. – Your case | -和對立面 -你的情況 |
[02:22] | is more aggressive. I’m so sorry. | 更嚴重了 真的很抱歉 |
[02:30] | During your tenure on Earth, | 人活著的這一世 |
[02:33] | you will never know | 永遠也不會知道 |
[02:35] | how the events of your life | 你生命中的點點滴滴 |
[02:36] | add to and subtract from the… calculus | 對於生存而言 是多一筆 |
[02:42] | of existence. | 還是少一劃 |
[02:48] | Anyway, my girlfriend made these cookies. | 總之 這些餅乾是我女朋友做的 |
[02:52] | They embody the universe. | 它們象徵著整個宇宙 |
[02:55] | They’re good, but not great. | 雖然算不上美味 但也還不錯 |
[03:17] | You okay, little Nunchuck? | 你還好吧 小雙截棍 |
[03:18] | Why didn’t we die? | 我們為什麼沒死 |
[03:20] | Yeah, why didn’t we die? | 對啊 我們為什麼沒死 |
[03:21] | Dudes, I think it’s that time. | 夥計 我想是時候了 |
[03:26] | Time to blaze and glaze. | 該發光發亮啦 |
[03:30] | “Blaze and glaze”? | “發光發亮” |
[03:32] | I think the house did explode, | 我覺得房子確實爆炸了 |
[03:34] | and when it did, | 爆炸之後 |
[03:36] | we left that universe behind, | 我們離開了那個爆炸的宇宙 |
[03:39] | that there’s a parallel reality | 然後 在我們死後 |
[03:41] | in which we are deceased | 有一個平行世界 |
[03:43] | and BD does not persist in making | 在這個世界裏 BD不再繼續 |
[03:45] | high-end Judaica for my mother. | 為我媽媽製作高檔的猶太飾品 |
[03:49] | Everyone deserves a nice menorah. | 每個人都應該得到一個猶太教燈台 |
[03:53] | Why are we calling him Nunchuck now? | 我們為什麼叫他雙截棍來著 |
[03:55] | Will, Good Will Hunting, hunting. | 威爾 好威爾獵手 獵手 |
[03:59] | I hunt with nunchucks. | 我用雙截棍打獵 |
[04:00] | Nunchuck. | 雙截棍 |
[04:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | Do you have a guardian angel, Cassidy? | 你有自己的守護天使嗎 卡西迪 |
[04:09] | How about you, Nunchuck? | 你呢 雙截棍 |
[04:11] | Maybe. | 也許有吧 |
[04:40] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[04:42] | Uh, Havana? | 你好 哈瓦娜 |
[04:43] | Uh, yeah? | 嗯 怎麼了 |
[04:45] | Do you remember me? | 還記得我嗎 |
[04:47] | I mean, I know who you are. | 我知道你是誰 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I had this brother Phil, | 菲爾是我哥哥 |
[04:51] | – He, uh… – Right. | -他… -對 |
[04:52] | He got shot. My sorrys. | 他中槍了 真是抱歉 |
[04:54] | No. Car accident. | 不是 車禍 |
[04:57] | Some kid got shot. | 有人中槍死了 |
[04:58] | Oh, I’m… sorry. | 真是…抱歉 |
[05:01] | That’s okay. I think it was in Utah. | 沒事 我想那是發生在猶他州的事兒 |
[05:03] | How’s your brother doing? | 你哥哥怎麼樣了 |
[05:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[05:06] | That’s right. My sorrys. | 對 死了 對不起 |
[05:09] | Look, he had this list of girls. | 是這樣的 他寫了一單子的女生 |
[05:12] | Well, he wanted to tell you something, | 然後他想跟你說點事 |
[05:14] | but never got the chance. | 不過一直沒機會 |
[05:15] | What? | 什麼 |
[05:26] | I’m not coming back here. | 我再也不來這了 |
[05:28] | It’s just the first-line chemo. | 第一次化療而已 |
[05:30] | You’ll have better luck with the second line treatment. | 第二次就會好很多的 |
[05:32] | I’m not coming back here, | 我不會來了 |
[05:33] | not on my own, anyways. | 反正我不會一個人來了 |
[05:44] | Close your eyes. | 閉上眼 |
[05:47] | Take as much time as you want. | 想閉多久閉多久 |
[05:50] | Now tell me the story of the rest of your life. | 跟我說說你生活中的其他事 |
[05:55] | We leave the building, we go to the car, | 我們離開這 然後坐進車裏 |
[05:59] | I rip up the parking ticket, I go home, | 我撕了違規停車罰單 然後回到家 |
[06:02] | I flush about 30 pounds of pills into the toilet. | 把30鎊重的藥丸衝進了廁所裏 |
[06:06] | Keep going. | 繼續 |
[06:08] | I eat a bowl of brownie batter. | 我吃了一碗巧克力糊 |
[06:10] | I remember that I will have no legacy. | 我想起自己沒有任何遺產 |
[06:13] | I remember that I will be forgotten. | 也不會有人記得我 |
[06:15] | I remember that I bought | 我想起自己買了 |
[06:18] | a gray wig to experience a semblance of old age, | 一頂灰色的假髮 為了體驗一把年老的感覺 |
[06:23] | take out my bucket list, | 拿出我的遺願清單 |
[06:24] | check off “Fucked Mr. Pickles.” | 劃掉”上了醃瓜先生”這一條 |
[06:29] | I buy a black dress, and wait. That’s it. | 我買了一件黑色的裙子 然後等著 就這樣 |
[06:37] | Keep going like that wasn’t it. | 繼續 就好像沒有生病一樣 |
[06:43] | But that’s it. | 但沒了 |
[06:58] | Vivian’s not doing well. | 薇薇安不太好 |
[07:01] | Well, she’s quietly dying of cancer. | 她正悄然地死於癌癥 |
[07:04] | It would be weird if she were. | 如果好的話就奇怪了 |
[07:07] | I don’t want her to go. | 我不想她死 |
[07:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. Of course you don’t. | 抱歉 你當然不想她死 |
[07:16] | This is hers. | 這是她的 |
[07:17] | Can you make her old? | 你能讓她不朽嗎 |
[07:22] | Keep thinking about | 一直想著 |
[07:23] | all the conversations that we’re not gonna have. | 我們不會再有的對話 |
[07:28] | You know, it’s like… | 你知道 就像… |
[07:31] | what the story of our life would be, | 如果你和我的半頁 |
[07:34] | yours and mine, | 被撕去了 |
[07:36] | if half the pages were ripped out. | 我們的故事會是怎樣 |
[07:40] | I-I think I know what you want. | 我覺得我懂你的意思 |
[07:44] | I know you do. | 我知道你懂 |
[07:48] | If you ever wanna talk, about anything, | 如果你想聊聊 任何事情 |
[07:51] | you can talk to me. | 你都能和我聊 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:57] | I hate what you’re doing to me. | 我討厭你對我所做的 |
[08:00] | I don’t want to see another me on ice. | 我不想看到另一個站在冰上的我 |
[08:06] | So I’m gonna put a stop to all that today. | 所以我今天會停止這一切 |
[08:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:25] | – What’s your name? – Oh. | -你叫什麼 -噢 |
[08:26] | You want me to sign that, too? Oh. | 你也想讓我給它簽名嗎 |
[08:30] | You know, she started her own chapter | 你知道 她創立了她自己的 |
[08:32] | of the Pickles Platoon. | 酸瓜小隊分隊 |
[08:34] | She organized a blood drive | 她在韋科慘案之後 |
[08:36] | after the Waco killings. | 組織了一場獻血 |
[08:38] | She filled three trucks of blood. | 她裝滿了三卡車的血 |
[08:41] | Wow, that’s a lot of blood. | 哇 真是很多血 |
[08:44] | That’s her twin Sara in the otter. | 那是她穿水獺裝的雙胞胎莎拉 |
[08:49] | I didn’t know she had a twin sister. | 我不知道她有一個雙胞胎姐妹 |
[09:04] | Who wants their jar signed? | 誰想給罐子簽名 |
[09:05] | I do! | 我 |
[09:06] | I guess it’s pretty confusing, though, | 我猜這很令人困惑 |
[09:08] | seeing the me on TV and the me on the ice | 看見我上電視 又看見我在冰上 |
[09:11] | and then the me right here in front of you. | 然後是我出現在你面前 |
[09:13] | No, you’re Mr. Pickles, | 不 你是酸瓜先生 |
[09:15] | and that’s a woman in a Mr. Pickles costume. | 而那是一個女人穿著酸瓜先生的服裝 |
[09:18] | You’re Santa for real, | 你是真正的聖誕老人 |
[09:20] | and that’s like Santa at the mall. | 而那就像購物中心的聖誕老人 |
[09:21] | Mr. Pickles, Mr. Pickles On Ice. | 酸瓜先生 冰上酸瓜先生 |
[09:25] | You’re a very intelligent girl. | 你真是個很聰明的女孩 |
[09:27] | No, I’m of average intelligence. | 不 我智力一般 |
[09:29] | I should be smarter. | 我該更聰明些 |
[09:32] | If we feel good about ourselves, | 如果我們自我感覺良好 |
[09:33] | we can be anything we want to be. | 那我們就能做任何事 |
[09:35] | That’s exactly what Ice Pickles said. | 和冰上酸瓜說的一模一樣 |
[09:39] | She said that? | 她也說過嗎 |
[09:40] | Mm-hm. I like her voice better than yours. | 比起你的聲音 我更喜歡她的 |
[09:47] | Must be fun, working with your sister. | 一定很有趣 和你的姐妹一起工作 |
[09:51] | Mm? I work with my sister too, Sara. | 我也和我妹妹一起工作 莎拉 |
[09:54] | Oh, it’s “Sah-ra.” | 是 “薩拉” |
[09:56] | Tara does not like me to rhyme. | 塔拉不想讓我名字押韻 |
[09:58] | That’s not true. | 這不是真的 |
[09:59] | Just want you to enjoy your own identity. | 只想讓你享受你自己的身份 |
[10:02] | Tara let me join the tour after I lost my job in the army. | 在我被軍隊開除後 塔拉讓我加入巡迴表演 |
[10:05] | She was emotionally discharged. | 她因情緒問題被開除了 |
[10:06] | That’s not what they call it. | 他們不是這麼叫的 |
[10:08] | Well, I don’t know army words. | 我不懂軍隊術語 |
[10:11] | I developed a battle-based eating disorder | 我得了一種與戰鬥有關的飲食失調 |
[10:13] | and Tara taught me to ice skate, | 而塔拉教我溜冰 |
[10:15] | because that is her language of care. | 因為這是她關心人的方式 |
[10:19] | Once upon a time, my sister did a similar gesture for me, | 很久以前 我姐姐為我做了類似的事 |
[10:22] | and it changed my life forever. | 而這永遠改變了我的生活 |
[10:24] | After only two years, she was competing | 僅2年後 她就參加了最高級別的 |
[10:26] | at the highest amateur level. | 業餘水平競賽 |
[10:27] | She came in fourth at the Sarajevo co-ed. | 她在薩拉熱窩男女共賽中得了第四 |
[10:29] | I tied for bronze. | 我並列獲得了銅牌 |
[10:31] | That is what I said. | 和我說的一樣 |
[10:33] | I defeated Michel Kwan. | 我打敗了米歇爾·關[溜冰冠軍關穎珊也是這個英文名] |
[10:35] | Oh, I’ve heard of her. | 噢 我聽說過她 |
[10:37] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你沒有 |
[10:38] | He’s 47 and French. | 他47歲了而且是法國人 |
[10:40] | Coo-coo-ka-choo. Coo-coo-ka-choo. | 各幾各幾 |
[10:42] | That a Beatles fan underneath this veil? | 這面紗下算是甲殼蟲樂隊的粉絲嗎 |
[10:44] | That’s our parakeet, Tara-keet. | 這是我們的長尾小鸚鵡 塔拉小鸚鵡[parakeet和Tara-keet諧音] |
[10:48] | She says “our,” but I was the one | 她說”我們” 但把你從寵物店 |
[10:50] | that rescued you from that pet store. | 拯救出來的是我 |
[10:52] | Tara paid for her, but I picked her out, | 塔拉付的錢 但是我把她選出來的 |
[10:55] | because we’re both prone to seizures. | 因為我們都容易癲癇發作 |
[10:57] | Ah… oh. | 噢 |
[10:59] | Hello, sweetness. | 你好 寶貝 |
[11:00] | Hello, cute Tara-keet. | 你好 可愛的塔拉小鸚鵡 |
[11:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:03] | Hello, sweetness! Coo-coo-ka-choo. | 你好 寶貝 各幾各幾 |
[11:06] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[11:08] | Your whole family is a pantheon of talent. | 你們全家都是一群天才 |
[11:13] | Ms. Lipinski, | 利平斯基女士 |
[11:14] | they’re asking for both of you. | 他們找你們倆 |
[11:15] | Oh, well, good luck out there. | 祝你們好運 |
[11:19] | Um, very proud of what you’re doing. | 對你們所做的感到很驕傲 |
[11:21] | I’ll start walking, since it takes me longer. | 我要開始走路了 因為我花的時間長些 |
[11:25] | And up. | 起來吧 |
[11:38] | I know how difficult it must be for you to let me | 我知道讓你同意我代表你 |
[11:40] | represent you to thousands of young, | 面對成千上萬個小孩 面對他們敏感的心靈 |
[11:42] | impressionable minds. | 是有多麼困難 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:44] | But as a former Love-tenant | 但作為酸瓜小隊中的 |
[11:46] | in the Pickles Platoon, let me say again, | 一位愛的房客 讓我再說一次 |
[11:50] | thank you for your faith. | 謝謝你的信任 |
[11:53] | Well, thank you for mastering my autograph. | 謝謝你學會我的親筆簽名 |
[11:56] | – It’s all about the P. – Yeah. | -全在於字母P -是的 |
[11:58] | Gotta watch out. It can become a D. | 得注意 它可能會寫成D |
[12:04] | Pull the trigger, you fat cunt! | 開槍 你這肥逼 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:12] | Make her old. | 讓她不朽 |
[12:30] | You all right? | 你沒事吧 |
[12:37] | Shut up! Shut the fuck up! | 閉嘴 給我閉嘴 |
[12:40] | Shut up! | 閉嘴 |
[12:47] | Throw up, fat cunt! | 吐死你 肥逼 |
[12:49] | Bend the knee, bitch! | 跪下 婊子 |
[12:52] | Can you say a nice word? | 你能說點好聽的嗎 |
[12:56] | You’re a whore. | 你是個婊子 |
[12:59] | Can you say “love”? | 你會說”愛”嗎 |
[13:01] | Cunt, cunt, cunt! | 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 |
[13:03] | Fat bitch, whore. | 死肥豬 婊子 |
[13:05] | Say “love.” | 說”愛” |
[13:07] | Love, love. | 愛 愛 |
[13:09] | – Oh, love. – Your name is “Sah-ra,” | -愛 -你的名字是”薩-拉” |
[13:11] | not Sara! Never rhyme, cunt. | 不是莎拉 根本不押韻 賤貨 |
[13:15] | Bend the knee, bitch. | 給我跪下 婊子 |
[13:16] | Cunt, cunt, cunt. | 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 |
[13:20] | Cunt, cunt. | 賤貨 賤貨 |
[13:22] | Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt. | 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 |
[13:25] | Cunt, cunt! Cunt, cunt. | 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 賤貨 |
[13:59] | ♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪ | ♪ 太多壓力 發生太快 ♪ |
[14:06] | ♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪ | ♪ 太多壓力 發生太快 ♪ |
[14:10] | ♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪ | ♪ 停下物質機器的節奏 ♪ |
[14:12] | ♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪ | ♪ 停下物質機器的節奏 ♪ |
[14:14] | ♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪ | ♪ 停下物質機器的節奏 ♪ |
[14:16] | ♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪ | ♪ 停下物質機器的節奏 ♪ |
[14:21] | I want my head back. | 我想把我的頭套拿回來 |
[14:22] | What? | 什麼 |
[14:24] | Your sister is not a whore. She’s a veteran. | 你姐姐不是個婊子 她是個退伍老兵 |
[14:27] | And you should never ask a bulimic to kneel. | 而且你永遠不應該讓一個暴食癥患者跪下 |
[14:29] | It could trigger her gastric reflex. | 這可能會觸發她的胃反射 |
[14:31] | Please don’t take that. I mean, | 請別拿走它 我意思是 |
[14:32] | I can’t see anything out of it when I’m skating, | 我戴著它滑冰的時候 從裏面看不到任何東西 |
[14:34] | but… but the way people look at you | 但是… 但是人們在滑冰場下看你的 |
[14:37] | off the ice. | 那種目光 |
[14:39] | It’s like you’re always wearing a gold medal. | 就好像你一直戴著一塊金牌 |
[14:42] | I like being you. | 我喜歡扮演你 |
[14:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:46] | Attention, Love-tenant. | 注意了 愛的房客 |
[14:48] | You are Tara Lipinski, | 你是塔拉·利平斯基 |
[14:51] | and you remember the motto of the Pickle Platoon? | 你還記得酸瓜小隊的口號嗎 |
[14:53] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 不 我不記得 |
[14:57] | Yes. Yes, you do. | 不 不 你記得的 |
[15:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:32] | Pickles On Ice requires a Mr. Pickles, Jeff. | “冰上的酸瓜”需要一位酸瓜先生 傑夫 |
[15:35] | Otherwise, it’s just Tara Lipinski | 否則 就只是塔拉·利平斯基 |
[15:37] | ice dancing through a fever dream. | 在一場狂熱的夢裏冰上舞蹈 |
[15:40] | Can I tell you something I’ve learned | 我能告訴你這些年我學到的 |
[15:42] | over the years? People who are older than me | 一件事嗎 比我年長的人們 |
[15:44] | question what I say. | 質疑我說的話 |
[15:46] | People who are younger listen to what I tell them. | 比我年輕的人們聽取我告訴他們的話 |
[15:49] | That means every day, | 這意味著每一天 |
[15:51] | I get a little bit more powerful, | 我會變得更強大一點 |
[15:53] | and you get a little older. | 而你會變老一點 |
[15:55] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她說了什麼 |
[15:57] | Do you remember the motto of the Pickles Platoon? | “你還記得酸瓜小隊的口號嗎” |
[15:59] | There’s a motto? | 還有口號嗎 |
[16:01] | “Always be yourself.” | “永遠做你自己” |
[16:39] | Now watch this, Jeff. | 快看這個 傑夫 |
[16:41] | A horse? | 一匹馬 |
[16:41] | What do you mean, a horse? | 你什麼意思 一匹馬 |
[16:43] | Oh, your horse is named Divorce. | 噢 你的馬名字叫離婚[馬和離婚諧音] |
[16:45] | That’s a funny name for a horse. | 這匹馬的名字真有趣 |
[16:48] | Dee Dee, I bought this dress in Palermo. | 迪迪 這條裙子是我在巴勒莫[西西里首府]買的 |
[16:52] | I don’t care! | 關我屁事 |
[16:54] | – Just go. – Stop! | -趕緊走吧 -停下 |
[16:56] | No, just go! | 不 趕緊走吧 |
[16:59] | I’ll be back, honey. | 我會回來的 親愛的 |
[17:01] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不會的 |
[17:03] | I don’t care if I ever see you again! | 我不在乎會不會再見到你 |
[17:04] | I have a horse named Divorce. | 我有一匹名字叫離婚的馬 |
[17:06] | It’s a funny name for a horse. | 這匹馬的名字真有趣 |
[17:08] | – Stop. – I hate you! | -停下 -我恨你 |
[17:10] | – Dee Dee… – But he’s a funny horse. | -迪迪… -但他是匹有趣的馬 |
[17:12] | – He has a snaggletooth. – Dee Dee? | -他有個暴牙 -迪迪 |
[17:14] | If you’re gonna go, go. Get in the car. | 如果你要走 走吧 上車啊 |
[17:16] | We know you’re not coming back in two weeks, | 我們都知道兩周後你不會回來 |
[17:18] | and we know you’re not coming back in a million years. | 我們也知道你永遠都不會回來 |
[17:21] | I’m going on a short trip. | 我要去一趟短途旅行 |
[17:23] | I’m going to see my sister in Niagara Falls. | 我要去尼亞加拉瀑布看望我姐姐 |
[17:25] | I don’t believe you! | 我不信 |
[17:27] | I need a break, Dee Dee. | 我需要休息一下 迪迪 |
[17:28] | – I need a break, Dee Dee. – I need | -我需要休息一下 迪迪 -我需要 |
[17:30] | – time to myself. – I need time to myself. | -屬於我自己的時間 -我需要屬於我自己的時間 |
[17:32] | – Just go. – I’m coming back. | -趕緊走吧 -我會回來的 |
[17:34] | You flip over this suitcase, and maybe I zip you inside, | 如果你把這個行李箱翻過來 也許我會把你塞進去 拉上拉鏈 |
[17:37] | toss you over the falls. | 把你扔下瀑布 |
[17:38] | Maybe there’s… a parachute inside | 也許… 裏面有個降落傘 |
[17:40] | and you float over the falls. | 讓你可以漂浮在瀑布上空 |
[17:43] | – Just leave! – And go… | -趕緊走吧 -並且去… |
[17:44] | anywhere you want to go. | 任何你想去的地方 |
[17:46] | Stop. | 停下 |
[17:55] | You don’t know everything, kiddo. | 你並不瞭解一切事情 孩子 |
[18:05] | You know everything, Deirdre. | 你瞭解所有事 迪爾德麗 |
[18:09] | You know all there is to know. | 你瞭解該瞭解的一切 |
[18:12] | I don’t want her to go. | 我不想她走 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 我很抱歉我吼了你 |
[18:32] | Will you forgive me, please? | 能請你原諒我嗎 |
[18:41] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[18:50] | I told Dad the thing you told me not to tell him. | 我告訴了爸爸你叫我不要告訴他的那件事 |
[18:54] | What thing? | 什麼事 |
[18:55] | The secret handshake I’m not supposed to talk about. | 我不該說起的那次秘密握手 |
[19:00] | What did he say? | 他說了什麼 |
[19:02] | He started to laugh about it. | 他開始笑 |
[19:03] | Then I told him that I told you, | 然後我告訴他 我告訴了你 |
[19:05] | and he got really quiet. | 他就完全不出聲了 |
[19:15] | Hey, uh, Robyn, right? | 你好 你是羅賓 對嗎 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:18] | Yeah, I used to have this brother. | 是這樣 我曾經有個哥哥 |
[19:20] | Uh, Phil. | 呃 菲爾 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 沒錯 是的 |
[19:44] | Oh, I love what you did with the eyes. | 我喜歡你這麼做它的眼睛 |
[19:51] | Everything okay? | 一切都還好嗎 |
[19:56] | It’s Maddy. I really… | 是麥蒂 我真的… |
[19:59] | I mean, I yelled… I really yelled at her. | 我意思是 我吼了… 我真的吼了她 |
[20:01] | I just yelled at her, so… | 我就是吼了她 所以… |
[20:04] | You’re a good mom. | 你是個好媽媽 |
[20:16] | Uh, Jeff? Hello? | 傑夫 有人嗎 |
[20:22] | Does that mean “sit here”? | 這是讓我”坐這兒”的意思嗎 |
[20:33] | Oh, hi there. | 你好 |
[20:35] | You must be Vivian the Brave. | 你一定是勇敢的薇薇安吧 |
[20:38] | My friend Mr. Pickles told me | 我朋友酸瓜先生跟我說了 |
[20:40] | a lot about you. | 很多你的事 |
[20:42] | Oh, well, he hasn’t mentioned you. | 他沒提到你 |
[20:45] | Well, that makes sense, because I just moved here. | 很正常 因為我剛搬到這裏 |
[20:49] | My name is Viva Lost Pages, | 我叫維瓦·遺失之頁[Viva是歡呼 萬歲之意] |
[20:53] | and I’m the new librarian | 是酸瓜桶瀑布 |
[20:54] | in Pickle Barrel Falls. | 新的圖書管理員 |
[20:59] | Are you wearing my sweater, Viva? | 你穿了我的毛衣嗎 維瓦 |
[21:02] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:04] | It’s the only sweater I have. | 我只有這一件毛衣 |
[21:07] | I love it so much. | 我特別喜歡 |
[21:09] | I’m going to wear it | 我明天也要穿 |
[21:11] | tomorrow, and the next day, | 後天也要穿 |
[21:13] | and the day after that, and the day after that. | 大後天 大大後天都要穿 |
[21:16] | I’m going to wear it here | 我要穿這件毛衣 |
[21:20] | for years and years. | 年復一年 |
[21:24] | Unless you want it… back? | 除非你想… 要回去 |
[21:29] | No, that’s okay. You keep it. | 不 沒事 你留著吧 |
[21:31] | Thank you! | 謝謝 |
[21:33] | You see, I love my job, | 你看 我愛我的工作 |
[21:36] | but I… ah, ah, ah! | 但我… 啊 |
[21:43] | I’m so clumsy… | 我太笨了… |
[21:47] | that sometimes I lose the pages | 有時候 本來我應該照料好的書 |
[21:49] | to the books I’m supposed to take care of, | 會遺失書頁 |
[21:52] | and it’s so hard | 把它們 |
[21:54] | to replace them in the right order. | 按順序放回去太難了 |
[21:56] | That means I’m always finishing | 這意味著我總是在完成 |
[22:00] | other people’s stories. | 其他人的故事 |
[22:03] | Maybe you can help me. | 也許你能幫我 |
[22:08] | Yeah, maybe it’s more exciting | 也許某些故事突然結尾 |
[22:10] | if some stories end abruptly, | 會更令人興奮 |
[22:13] | even mid-sentence. | 或者斷在中間 |
[22:16] | No. | 不 |
[22:18] | I don’t think that. | 我不那麼想 |
[22:20] | I believe | 我相信 |
[22:22] | that even when the pages are gone, | 即使書頁丟失了 |
[22:25] | the story goes on. | 故事還在繼續 |
[22:30] | ♪ None of us knows how our story will end ♪ | ♪ 沒有人知道我們的故事是何種結局 ♪ |
[22:34] | ♪ The sights we will see ♪ | ♪ 我們看到何種景象 ♪ |
[22:36] | ♪ The times we will spend ♪ | ♪ 我們度過何種時光 ♪ |
[22:38] | ♪ But if you close your eyes tight ♪ | ♪ 但如果你緊緊閉上雙眼 ♪ |
[22:41] | ♪ And say what you see ♪ | ♪ 說出你看到何物 ♪ |
[22:45] | ♪ Your story becomes ♪ | ♪ 你的故事就會變成 ♪ |
[22:49] | ♪ What you want it ♪ | ♪ 你衷心期待的 ♪ |
[22:52] | ♪ To be ♪ | ♪ 模樣 ♪ |
[22:56] | The great book of Vivian! | 薇薇安的巨著 |
[22:58] | This-zz is-zz my favorite book! | 這是我最愛的書 |
[23:02] | ♪ Maybe it ends-zz in a party ♪ | ♪ 也許由派對結束 ♪ |
[23:06] | ♪ Maybe it ends in a cry ♪ | ♪ 也許由眼淚結束 ♪ |
[23:08] | ♪ Maybe it ends-zz with ennui ♪ | ♪ 也許由倦怠結束 ♪ |
[23:11] | ♪ Or maybe it ends with a sigh ♪ | ♪ 也許由嘆息結束 ♪ |
[23:15] | ♪ Maybe she’s left in a pickle ♪ | ♪ 也許她留在酸瓜裏 ♪ |
[23:18] | ♪ And if she likes pickles, that’s great ♪ | ♪ 多麼幸運 她喜歡酸瓜 ♪ |
[23:21] | ♪ Or maybe it ends in a meal ♪ | ♪ 也許由餐飯結束 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ Where you never know what’s on the plate ♪ | ♪ 而你對盤中餐一無所知 ♪ |
[23:28] | ♪ Maybe she runs in a marathon ♪ | ♪ 也許她去跑馬拉松 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ Maybe she comes in last ♪ | ♪ 也許她落在隊尾 ♪ |
[23:35] | ♪ Maybe it takes her eight hours ♪ | ♪ 也許她花了8小時 ♪ |
[23:40] | But compared to a sasquatch, that’s fast. | 但跟大腳怪相比 太快了 |
[23:46] | ♪ Maybe it ends in a wedding ♪ | ♪ 也許由婚禮結束 ♪ |
[23:50] | ♪ Maybe it ends in true love ♪ | ♪ 也許由真愛結束 ♪ |
[23:55] | ♪ Maybe it ends ♪ | ♪ 也許 ♪ |
[23:57] | ♪ With a bunch of new friends ♪ | ♪ 由一群好友結束 ♪ |
[23:59] | ♪ Who give her new ends ♪ | ♪ 他們給了她新的結尾 ♪ |
[24:04] | ♪ To dream of ♪ | ♪ 去夢想 ♪ |
[24:18] | So now it’s your turn to keep going. | 現在輪到你繼續了 |
[24:23] | Take ten seconds and finish your story. | 用10秒結束你的故事 |
[24:28] | Close your eyes. | 閉上眼 |
[24:31] | I’ll watch the clock. | 我來看表 |
[24:41] | I’m… | 我… |
[24:44] | on a plane. | 在飛機上 |
[24:47] | Flying first class. I’ve never flown first class. | 坐頭等艙 我從來沒坐過頭等艙 |
[24:51] | They give you a real fork. | 他們給你一把叉子 |
[24:53] | Keep going. | 繼續 |
[24:58] | I’m on my way to Honduras | 我在去洪都拉斯的路上 |
[25:00] | to zip-line through the rainforest. | 穿越熱帶雨林 |
[25:04] | Keep going. | 繼續 |
[25:07] | And there’s an area there called Yoro, | 那兒有個地方叫約羅 |
[25:12] | and once a year, they have a festival… | 他們每年都慶祝一個節日… |
[25:16] | Lluvia de Peces… Where it rains fish. | 魚之雨 天上下魚 |
[25:22] | It really happens. They can’t explain it. | 是真的 他們無法解釋 |
[25:30] | And I’ve always wanted to see that. | 我一直想看看那種景象 |
[25:43] | Keep going. | 繼續 |
[25:47] | Keep going. | 繼續 |
[25:52] | The universe, we forget, | 我們忘記了 宇宙 |
[25:54] | was not created once and for all time. | 並不是一蹴而就的 |
[25:58] | It is created again every single day | 每一天 每一個人都在一點一點地 |
[26:03] | in each of us. | 創造宇宙 |
[26:08] | So every day, let us wake | 所以每天 我們醒來 |
[26:11] | and light that same fire of creation | 都應該點亮我們內心的 |
[26:16] | in ourselves. | 同一堆創造之火 |
[26:18] | Be thankful that the darkness lives there, too, | 也感謝生活的黑暗面的存在 |
[26:23] | because without it, | 因為沒有它 |
[26:24] | the flicker would remain invisible. | 也就看不到閃光了 |
[26:28] | Light? | 光 |
[26:30] | Light is in love with the dark, | 光明與黑暗相愛著 |
[26:34] | and the dark cannot not chase the flame. | 黑暗卻無法追逐光明 |
[27:02] | And because God created a world in harmony, | 因為上帝創造了一個和諧的世界 |
[27:07] | he made sure that good and evil | 他確保善惡兩立 |
[27:11] | cannot and will not devour the other. | 無法融為一體 |
[27:54] | ♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪ | ♪ 壓力山大 光陰似箭 ♪ |
[28:05] | ♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪ | ♪ 壓力山大 光陰似箭 ♪ |
[28:10] | ♪ My face on down ♪ | ♪ 我的臉上下搖擺 ♪ |
[28:12] | ♪ In reverse ♪ | ♪ 反轉 ♪ |
[28:14] | ♪ Playing to last year’s LP ♪ | ♪ 播放著去年的黑膠 ♪ |
[28:18] | ♪ In apprehension ♪ | ♪ 忐忑不安著 ♪ |
[28:19] | ♪ Of the frigid air machine ♪ | ♪ 那吹冷氣的空調 ♪ |
[28:22] | ♪ Will he make a monkey out of me? ♪ | ♪ 會不會把我變成猴子 ♪ |