时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The state considers | 国家认为 |
[00:07] | these creatures a communal asset. | 这些创作是共同财产 |
[00:08] | You can’t have them! | 这些不能给你 |
[00:10] | Scott Perera will now | 斯科特·佩雷拉 |
[00:11] | take sole custody | 现将获得 |
[00:12] | of the following puppets: | 以下玩偶的单亲监护权 |
[00:13] | Ennui Le Triste, Snagglehorse, | 无聊的悲伤者 打结马 |
[00:15] | Thump-Thump, | 怦怦跳的小心脏 |
[00:16] | Astronotter, | 天文学家 |
[00:17] | The Oops. | 哎呀 |
[00:18] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[00:47] | * There’s a teeny-tiny thought at the bottom of your mind * | 在你的内心深处有一个小小的想法 |
[00:51] | * If you follow it, you’re brought * | 如果你跟随它 你将会去到 |
[00:53] | * To a place you’re meant to find * | 你该去的地方 |
[00:56] | * Where the greatest dreamers go * | 最伟大的梦想家去了的地方 |
[01:01] | * When the greatest dreamers grow * | 当最伟大的梦想家成长 |
[01:06] | * Pickle Barrel Falls, quiet, sweet, safe and sound * | 腌黄瓜桶瀑布 安静甜美又快活 |
[01:11] | * Pickle Barrel Falls * | 腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[01:13] | * Magic’s there, all around * | 充满魔力 |
[01:17] | * Pickle Barrel Falls * | 腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[01:19] | * You’ll dive and plunge, and then, sure * | 你冲进去开始游玩 |
[01:22] | * You’ll find yourself adventure * | 你会发现自己在经历冒险 |
[01:26] | * In Pickle Barrel Falls * | 在腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[01:29] | * When you dream, what you see * | 当你做梦 当你看到 |
[01:32] | * Your dreams matter so much to me * | 你的梦想对我来说如此重要 |
[01:37] | * And if our friends should query us * | 如果我们的朋友不相信 |
[01:40] | * We’ll tell them this is serious * | 我们会说这是很认真的 |
[01:45] | * The way we plumb our playtime plumbing * | 我们一边玩耍 |
[01:48] | * Shapes the people we’re becoming * | 一边变得更好 |
[01:51] | * So dream beyond your walls * | 大胆的去梦吧 |
[01:56] | * All the way to Pickle Barrel Falls * | 一直到腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[02:04] | You know what these are, don’t you? | 你们知道这是什么吧 |
[02:08] | Balloons! | 气球啊 |
[02:10] | I love balloons! | 我好爱气球 |
[02:14] | They float up so high in the sky, | 它们高高的飘在天空中 |
[02:17] | and when you see one of these colorful beauties, | 你看到这些可爱的小东西 |
[02:20] | you just know it’s time for a celebration. | 就知道该要庆祝了 |
[02:24] | But the wonderful and terrible thing | 但气球既美好 |
[02:26] | about balloons is… | 又糟糕的一点就是 |
[02:29] | they don’t last. | 无法持久 |
[02:30] | They deflate. | 他们会漏气 |
[02:33] | They run out of air, and sometimes… | 它们终究会没气 有的时候 |
[02:40] | Balloons are a rainbow reminder | 气球是一个美好的提醒 |
[02:45] | that nothing is permanent. | 告诉我们没有什么可以永恒 |
[02:47] | Parties end. | 天下没有不散的筵席 |
[02:48] | Things that rise also fall. | 人生也有大起大落 |
[02:51] | These balloons today are a special gift | 今天这些气球是给一位特殊朋友的 |
[02:53] | for a special friend, | 特殊礼物 |
[02:55] | because I have invited my wife, Nurse Jill, | 我邀请了我的妻子 护士吉尔 |
[02:58] | to celebrate a change. | 来庆祝一个转变 |
[03:01] | A terrible and wonderful change. | 一个既美好又糟糕的转变 |
[03:06] | I’m a little worried, though. | 不过我有点担心 |
[03:08] | It’s about ten minutes late, | 已经晚了十分钟了 |
[03:09] | and she’s not here yet. | 她还没到 |
[03:11] | Wondering if she’s gonna show up. | 不知道她会不会出现呢 |
[03:18] | What was that? | 怎么回事啊 |
[03:25] | Seems like it’s coming | 感觉是从 |
[03:26] | from down in Pickle Barrel Falls. | 腌黄瓜桶瀑布传来的呢 |
[03:28] | We’d better check it out. | 我们快去看看吧 |
[03:35] | See you at the bottom. | 下面见 |
[03:51] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[03:54] | What happened here? | 这里怎么回事啊 |
[03:58] | And here? | 这里呢 |
[04:01] | And here? | 这里又是怎么回事 |
[04:03] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:05] | Snagglehorse! | 打结马 |
[04:09] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[04:11] | I reckon I don’t know. | 我觉得我不知道 |
[04:14] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[04:18] | Well, first the Snagglewalls caved in, | 首先打结墙壁塌了 |
[04:21] | then the Snaggleceiling collapsed, | 然后打结天花板也塌了 |
[04:23] | and the whole Snagglebarn came unsnaggled. | 然后整个打结谷仓都支撑不住了 |
[04:29] | Oh, my. This is serious! | 我天啊 好严重 |
[04:33] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, Astronotter. | 对不起啊 天文学家 |
[04:39] | I don’t know what’s causing your houses to fall apart. | 我不知道为什么你的家会塌掉 |
[04:42] | I know who the culprit is. | 我知道罪魁祸首是谁 |
[04:44] | We all do! | 我们都知道 |
[04:47] | It wasn’t me! My home is gone too! | 不是我 我家也塌了 |
[04:50] | The whole Oopsie Daisy Patch is just a pile of petals. | 整个啊哦黛西小补丁现在只剩下一堆花瓣了 |
[04:56] | Well, “doomed” may be taking it a little too far, Astronotter. | 还不至于无药可救呢 天文学家 |
[04:59] | We just need to find Do-It-Yourself Deirdre. | 我们只需要找到自己动手迪尔德丽 |
[05:01] | She can fix this right up. | 她会把一切修好的 |
[05:03] | Chef, release the Emergency Chicken! | 大厨 把紧急小鸡放出来 |
[05:07] | Chicken away! | 小鸡来了 |
[05:17] | Never fear. | 永远不要怕 |
[05:19] | D.I.Y. Deirdre’s here. | 自己动手迪尔德丽来了 |
[05:21] | Do-It-Yourself Deirdre, | 自己动手迪尔德丽 |
[05:24] | Pickle Barrel Falls is falling apart. | 腌黄瓜桶瀑布全部塌了 |
[05:26] | I see. | 我看到了 |
[05:28] | I think I know what’s happening here. | 我应该知道是怎么回事 |
[05:30] | Looks like there’s been | 看来好像是 |
[05:32] | an Ungluing. | 胶水不粘了 |
[05:34] | Can you fix | 那你能 |
[05:35] | my Snagglebarn? | 修好我的打结谷仓吗 |
[05:36] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[05:39] | I can fix every home in Pickle Barrel Falls. | 我可以修好腌黄瓜桶瀑布的每一个家 |
[05:45] | But I’m gonna need some help. | 但我需要帮忙 |
[05:49] | Pick-a me! Pick-a me! | 选我 选我 |
[05:51] | Maybe we should wait for Jill. | 或许我们该等等吉尔 |
[05:53] | She’s a great help. | 她能帮大忙的 |
[05:55] | I really don’t think Jill is coming. | 我真不觉得吉尔会来了 |
[05:57] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[05:59] | Our friends need homes, Mr. Pickles. | 我们的朋友需要家园啊 腌黄瓜先生 |
[06:04] | Do you ever feel your life | 你有没有感觉你的生活 |
[06:06] | was topsy-turvying? | 颠三倒四 |
[06:08] | Sure. | 对啊 |
[06:09] | And swoopy-swervying? | 乱七八糟 |
[06:10] | Mm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:11] | From stem to stern? | 彻彻底底的 |
[06:13] | Boy, howdy, do I. | 那可不嘛 |
[06:14] | Did you ever wonder | 你有没有好奇过 |
[06:16] | “How am I gonna fix it all?” | 我要如何修复一切 |
[06:18] | * ‘Cause nothing sticks at all * | 因为没有什么可以永恒 |
[06:21] | * Well, watch and learn * | 那就学着点 |
[06:23] | * When your mane is mainly queasy * | 当你的鬃毛乱七八糟的 |
[06:27] | * And your hooves have lost their click * | 当你的蹄子不再嘀嗒 |
[06:29] | * What seems difficult comes easy * | 看似困难的事往往迎刃而解 |
[06:32] | * When you stick * | 只要大家 |
[06:35] | Together. | 团结一致 |
[06:36] | Stick together? | 团结一致 |
[06:37] | Stick together? | 团结一致 |
[06:38] | You mean unite in a common a-goal | 你是说大家朝着一个共同的目标 |
[06:39] | using a-teamwork? | 一起努力吗 |
[06:40] | That’s right! | 没错的 |
[06:42] | * Stick together * | 团结一致 |
[06:43] | * Stick together * | 团结一致 |
[06:45] | * Stick together * | 团结一致 |
[06:47] | * Here we go * | 来吧 |
[06:49] | One minute. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下啊 |
[06:50] | No, no, no. I am sorry, | 别别别 抱歉 |
[06:52] | but this is preposterous! | 但你这太荒谬了 |
[06:53] | We cannot put together the whole town | 我们不能仅仅用良好的氛围和激动的意图 |
[06:55] | with good vibes and excitable intentions! | 就让大家团结一致 |
[06:58] | It’s not preposterous. | 一点都不荒谬 |
[06:59] | if you can see Piccola Grande, | 只要你能看到佩可拉·格兰德 |
[07:01] | the Pickle Fairy of Hope. | 腌黄瓜希望精灵 |
[07:03] | What the heck? | 什么鬼 |
[07:05] | Piccola Grande, the Pickle Fairy of Hope. | 佩可拉·格兰德 腌黄瓜希望精灵啊 |
[07:08] | The more hope you have, | 你的希望越大 |
[07:10] | the bigger she is. | 她也就会越大 |
[07:12] | You can’t see her? | 你看不到她吗 |
[07:14] | No, I cannot see the Pickle Fairy, | 不 我看不到什么 |
[07:16] | of hope or otherwise. | 腌黄瓜希望精灵啊 |
[07:18] | Ennui, just try to believe, and then, | 小无聊 你得去试着相信 然后 |
[07:22] | look again. | 再看看 |
[07:35] | Ennui, mon ami, | 亲爱的小无聊 |
[07:37] | I know the problem looks colossal, | 我知道虽然问题挺严重的 |
[07:39] | but if you can see me, | 但如果你都能看到我了 |
[07:40] | how bad can things be? | 还会多糟糕呢 |
[07:44] | * What do you do * | 如果盛着 |
[07:46] | * When the barrel that carries you * | 你的木桶 突然破碎 |
[07:48] | * Suddenly harries you? * | 你要怎么做 |
[07:50] | – * Stick together * – * What do you do * | – 团结一致 – 如果你的 |
[07:52] | * When the bolts and the wood parts * | 螺丝和木头都再无用处 |
[07:54] | * Turn into no-good parts? * | 你要怎么做 |
[07:56] | – You… – * Stick together * | – 你 – 团结一致 |
[07:58] | * Staves may sag and droop and drag * | 可能我们会哭哭咧咧伤伤心心 |
[08:00] | * And rivets wear and tear some * | 留着眼泪很难过 |
[08:03] | * But we can still repair some * | 但只要有你和我 |
[08:06] | * With a me-and-a-you-in’ * | 加上一点胶水 |
[08:08] | * And a little bit of gluin’ * | 都是可以修好的 |
[08:23] | Now you try. | 你来试试 |
[08:25] | My, oh, my! | 天啊 |
[08:26] | * What should you do * | 如果你奄奄一息 |
[08:28] | * When you’re circling the drain? * | 你该怎么做 |
[08:30] | * You should sing this refrain * | 你要大声唱着歌 |
[08:31] | * Stick together * | 团结一致 |
[08:33] | * Easy-peasy bottle squeezy * | 都是小菜一碟啦 |
[08:34] | * Thingy dingy brushy flingy * | 我都可以搞定啦 |
[08:39] | Our poor square. | 可怜的广场啊 |
[08:40] | There, there. | 好了好了(那里) |
[08:41] | – Where? – There. | – 哪里 – 那里啊 |
[08:46] | * What should you do * | 如果你们最爱的 |
[08:48] | * When your fav’rite town square’s * | 小镇广场需要修理 |
[08:49] | * Needing repairs * | 你要怎么做 |
[08:51] | * Sing together * | 一起歌唱 |
[08:53] | * Easy-peasy bottle squeezy * | 都是小菜一碟啦 |
[08:54] | * Thingy dingy brushy flingy * | 我都可以搞定啦 |
[08:56] | * Spiffy riffy fix in a jiffy * | 抹点胶水立刻搞定 |
[09:19] | * Make mistakes for heaven sakes * | 看在上帝的份上犯了错 |
[09:22] | * We all commit faux pas, friends * | 我们都会很失礼的 朋友们 |
[09:25] | * Let’s fix that severed schnoz, friends * | 来一起修好这个大鼻子吧 朋友们 |
[09:27] | * With a me-and-a-you-in’ * | 我和你在一起 |
[09:29] | * And a little bit of gluin’ * | 再来一点胶水 |
[09:30] | * And a whole lot of doin’ * | 还有很多事情要做 |
[09:31] | * We can right this ruin * | 我们能修复这片废墟 |
[09:36] | * Easy-peasy bottle squeezy * | 都是小菜一碟啦 |
[09:38] | * Easy-peasy bottle squeezy… * | 都是小菜一碟啦 |
[09:39] | * Thingy-dingy brushy flingy * | 我都可以搞定啦 |
[09:41] | * Thingy-dingy brushy flingy… * | 我都可以搞定啦 |
[09:48] | * What do you do * | 当孤独很多 |
[09:50] | * When alone is a lot * | 没有乐趣 |
[09:52] | – * Of no fun * – * It isn’t fun * | – 你要怎么做 – 你想躲避 |
[09:53] | * You wanna hide, you wanna run * | 你想逃走 是不是很有意思 |
[09:54] | * Just stick to gluin’ * | 只需要粘上胶水 |
[09:56] | * Two by two instead * | 两个两个的 |
[09:59] | * Of one * | 代替一个 |
[10:03] | * Stick together, done, all done * | 粘在一起 完成 全部完成 |
[10:09] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[10:15] | Oh, no! What happened? | 不 发生了什么 |
[10:18] | Where’s Piccola Grande? | 佩可拉·格兰德在哪里 |
[10:20] | The Fairy of Hope has disappeared! | 希望精灵消失了 |
[10:22] | I can fix this, I promise. | 我保证我能修好 |
[10:24] | Check your glue! | 检查一下你的胶水 |
[10:34] | It d-it-it doesn’t seem to be sticky anymore. | 它好像不粘了 |
[10:36] | Don’t fret! | 不要担心 |
[10:37] | We can just rebuild | 我们可以用些 |
[10:38] | with some new glue! | 新胶水重新复原 |
[10:40] | There is no other glue. | 没有别的胶水了 |
[10:42] | There’s only the glue I started with. | 只有我刚开始用的那个胶水 |
[10:44] | What do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[10:47] | I’m afraid the safest solution is… | 恐怕最安全的解决方案是 |
[10:49] | to find a new home someplace else. | 在别的地方找个新家 |
[10:52] | Someplace else? | 其他地方吗 |
[10:53] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[10:55] | I’m afraid | 我恐怕 |
[10:56] | if you lost your home, | 如果你们失去了你们的家 |
[10:59] | you’ll have to leave Pickle Barrel Falls. | 你们得离开腌黄瓜桶瀑布了 |
[11:03] | But that’s half of everybody here! | 但那就等于一半的人都要走了啊 |
[11:07] | I just thank the good lord bread | 我刚刚还感谢了伟大的上帝 |
[11:09] | I did not suffer these problems. | 让我不用遭受这些困难 |
[11:10] | My home stands proud | 我的家自豪的伫立着 |
[11:13] | thanks to French ingenuity. | 感谢法国人的聪明才智 |
[11:20] | Mon Dieu! | 我的天啊 |
[11:21] | The Trifle Tower! | 松糕铁塔 |
[11:23] | She has fallen! | 她已经陷落了 |
[11:26] | Ennui! | 小无聊 |
[11:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[11:29] | What will become of moi? | 那我会发生什么 |
[11:30] | I’m afraid you’ll have to find a new home too. | 我恐怕你也得找个新家了 |
[11:33] | But why? What did I do? | 但为什么 我做了什么 |
[11:36] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[11:37] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[11:38] | Ennui, wait! | 小无聊 等等 |
[11:40] | It’s not your fault! | 这不是你的错 |
[11:44] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[11:45] | It’s my fault! | 是我的错 |
[11:47] | Always chunking things up | 总是把东西堆起来 |
[11:48] | when I should be smoothing them over. | 我应该把它们弄平整的 |
[11:50] | I’m too nutty! | 我太愚蠢了 |
[11:51] | I’m too dang nutty! | 我真是十分愚蠢 |
[11:54] | I probably could’ve done more to preserve things. | 我本可以做更多准备来维持这一切的 |
[11:56] | Jelly, no! | 杰利 不要 |
[11:58] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我已经犯了很多错误了 |
[12:00] | All I do is make mistakes! | 我只会犯错 |
[12:02] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[12:05] | Sometimes things happen in life that are beyond our control, | 有时生活中发生的事情会超出我们的控制 |
[12:08] | and… the harder we try to hold things together, | 而且 我们越是努力的把事物维系在一起 |
[12:12] | the more they fall apart. | 它们就越是四分五裂 |
[12:13] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[12:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:22] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 |
[12:24] | Come on. | 快来 |
[12:26] | Sit down, please. | 请坐下 |
[12:29] | Let me try and explain. | 让我试着解释一下 |
[12:41] | * Brick cracks * | 红砖开裂 |
[12:43] | * Paint chips * | 墙皮剥落 |
[12:46] | * Rope slacks * | 绳索松弛 |
[12:49] | * Tile slips * | 瓦片滑落 |
[12:51] | * The horse that you drove the cart with * | 你用来拉车的马 |
[12:55] | * May break down * | 可能会倒下 |
[13:01] | * Knots slide * | 绳结滑动 |
[13:04] | * Beams split * | 横梁分裂 |
[13:07] | * Seams divide * | 接缝分离 |
[13:09] | * What once fit * | 曾经适合的东西 |
[13:12] | * The person you felt so smart with * | 那个相伴会让你觉得自己很聪明的人 |
[13:16] | * May leave town * | 也许会离开 |
[13:20] | * The force gets too great * | 这力量太强大 |
[13:23] | * The wind blows too cold * | 这风吹得太冷 |
[13:26] | * The day grows too late * | 天慢慢的变晚 |
[13:28] | * The glue doesn’t hold * | 胶水再也粘不住 |
[13:31] | * The fault is with fate * | 这错误是命中注定 |
[13:33] | * Adhered to the hold * | 坚持保留 |
[13:36] | * Of some other plan * | 其它的计划 |
[13:41] | * We made when we began * | 我们一开始就做了 |
[13:50] | * Hearts doubt * | 心在怀疑 |
[13:53] | * Eyes drift * | 眼睛在漂 |
[13:56] | * Truths out * | 真相大白 |
[13:59] | * Lives shift * | 生活转变 |
[14:02] | * And someone you once made art with * | 曾和你一起创作的人 |
[14:06] | * May seem small * | 似乎不重要 |
[14:13] | * There’s only the glue you start with * | 只有一开始用的胶水了 |
[14:18] | * After all * | 终于 |
[14:26] | D.I.Y. Deirdre’s right. | 自己动手迪尔德丽是对的 |
[14:28] | The Ungluing isn’t our fault. | 胶水不粘了不是我们的错 |
[14:30] | I’m glad you understand. | 我很高兴你能理解 |
[14:32] | It’s her fault! | 是她的错 |
[14:33] | – What? – Yeah! | – 什么 – 是的 |
[14:35] | Her and her impotent adhesive! | 都怪她和她无能的粘合剂 |
[14:37] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[14:39] | Oops blames you! | 啊哦要怪你 |
[14:43] | Do not a-worry. | 不要担心 |
[14:44] | We shall calm this angry mob | 我们要用舒缓的旋律 |
[14:46] | with a soothing melody. Ah! | 让这个生气的暴民冷静下来 |
[14:49] | Get her! Get her! Get her! | 抓住她 抓住她 抓住她 |
[14:51] | Oh, dear! | 亲爱的 |
[14:57] | My beautiful home! | 我漂亮的家 |
[15:00] | The greatest thing since sliced bread | 这是自从切片面包变成一堆 |
[15:02] | has been reduced to a pile of stale crumbs! | 不新鲜的面包屑之后最棒的东西了 |
[15:14] | Ennui! | 小无聊 |
[15:16] | Zut alors! | 糟了 |
[15:17] | He’s come to take me from my home! | 他要来带走我的房子 |
[15:20] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[15:25] | Ennui? Ennui? | 小无聊呢 |
[15:28] | Where are you? Ennui? | 你在哪 小无聊 |
[15:34] | I am not Ennui. | 我不是小无聊 |
[15:36] | I am a tree. | 我是棵树 |
[15:38] | Ennui Le Tree. | 无聊的树 |
[15:43] | I’ve never seen a crying tree. | 我从未见过哭泣的树 |
[15:45] | I’m not crying. | 我没有哭 |
[15:47] | I’m watering myself. | 我在给自己浇水 |
[15:49] | Ennui, why are you pretending to be a tree? | 小无聊 为什么你要假装成一棵树 |
[15:53] | Because trees don’t have to leave. | 因为树不必离开 |
[15:56] | They can stay in Pickle Barrel Falls forever. | 他们可以永远呆在腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[15:59] | They are rooted in the ground, and they never change. | 它们扎根在土里 他们永远不会改变 |
[16:02] | Actually, trees change all the time. | 事实上 树一直在变化 |
[16:05] | Let’s use this tree! | 我们用这棵树 |
[16:06] | No, this tree! | 不 这棵树 |
[16:09] | No, this one! | 不 这棵 |
[16:17] | Timber! | 木材 |
[16:21] | Sacrebleu! | 老天爷啊 |
[16:24] | Let’s follow that tree, | 让我们跟着那棵树 |
[16:26] | – see how it changes. – Oui. | – 看看它如何改变 – 好的 |
[16:27] | Hold it this way! | 这样拿 |
[16:29] | No, no, no. Hold it this way! | 不 这样拿 |
[16:31] | No, no, no. This way! | 不 不 这样 |
[16:32] | No, this way! | 不 这样 |
[16:42] | You see, Ennui? | 小无聊 看到了吗 |
[16:44] | Trees can become many different things. | 树会变成许多不同的东西 |
[16:49] | Like furniture… | 像家具 |
[16:55] | Giant chopsticks. | 巨大的筷子 |
[16:57] | Giant chopsticks. | 巨大的筷子 |
[17:01] | Small pianos. | 小钢琴 |
[17:03] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[17:05] | Nothing is permanent, | 没什么东西是永恒不变的 |
[17:07] | not even trees. | 甚至是树 |
[17:08] | Everything changes. | 所有事物都会改变 |
[17:10] | But I am afraid of this buzz saw of change. | 但我害怕这种嗡嗡的锯子的改变 |
[17:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:16] | Do trees make paper too? | 树也会做成纸吗 |
[17:18] | Oh, yes. | 会的 |
[17:19] | All kinds of paper comes from trees, | 所有种类的纸都是用树做的 |
[17:21] | and these papers | 这些纸是 |
[17:23] | are a special kind of papers. | 特殊的纸吗 |
[17:25] | What do you mean, special? | 什么叫特殊的纸 |
[17:27] | How do I explain? | 我该怎么解释呢 |
[17:35] | * Change is a lot of things * | 很多事情都会改变 |
[17:40] | * Strange * | 奇怪 |
[17:44] | * Oh, the fear it brings * | 它带来的恐惧 |
[17:47] | * Chan… * | 改 |
[17:55] | This is Nurse Jill. | 这是吉尔护士 |
[17:58] | I wasn’t sure I was going to come, | 我不确定我是否要来 |
[18:02] | but I think it’s important | 但我觉得展示给这边的各位 |
[18:04] | to show everyone there… | 是很重要的 |
[18:06] | Camera two. | 是2号摄影机 |
[18:09] | There… | 是那边 |
[18:11] | that Mr. Pickles struggles with things too. | 腌黄瓜先生也有自己的难处 |
[18:16] | I don’t want you to hide things, | 即使在痛苦的时候 |
[18:18] | even when they’re painful. | 我也不想让你隐藏 |
[18:19] | What could be so painful, Mr. Pickles, | 腌黄瓜先生 什么事会这么痛苦 |
[18:22] | that you require a nurse? | 让你请了护士 |
[18:24] | You see, Ennui, | 小无聊 你知道 |
[18:26] | Nurse Jill is a nurse, | 吉尔护士是个护士 |
[18:29] | that’s true, | 的确是这样的 |
[18:30] | but she’s also my wife, | 但她也是我的妻子 |
[18:33] | and we’re getting a divorce. | 而且我们要离婚了 |
[18:34] | What is divorce? | 什么是离婚 |
[18:36] | It’s, um… | 就是 |
[18:37] | Divorce is when a husband and a wife | 离婚是当丈夫和妻子决定 |
[18:39] | decide not to live together anymore, | 不再生活在一起了 |
[18:41] | and that they don’t want to be married to each other. | 并且他们不想和彼此结婚了 |
[18:46] | Well, don’t you love each other? | 你俩不再相爱了吗 |
[18:48] | I still love him very much. | 我还深爱着他 |
[18:52] | I brought your favorite sweater | 怕你冷 我把你最喜欢的毛衣 |
[18:54] | in case you were cold. | 给带来了 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | That’s so thoughtful. | 太贴心了 |
[19:05] | And do you still love Jill, Monsieur Pickles? | 你还爱吉尔吗 腌黄瓜先生 |
[19:10] | Of course. | 当然爱啊 |
[19:11] | Then this makes no sense! | 这没道理 |
[19:13] | I-if you love each other, | 要是你俩彼此相爱 |
[19:16] | why are you getting a divorce? | 为什么要离婚呢 |
[19:18] | Sometimes in life, | 生活中有时候 |
[19:19] | there are problems that just can’t be solved, | 会有一些处理不了的问题 |
[19:22] | and no matter how much we love each other, | 不论我俩有多相爱 |
[19:24] | love, even a lot of love, | 基本深爱着彼此 |
[19:27] | isn’t enough to keep us together. | 也不足以让我们生活下去 |
[19:29] | Then you are having an Ungluing? | 那你们是被迫分开的了 |
[19:34] | We tried to keep it all together, | 我们也想黏在一起 |
[19:36] | but the glue didn’t hold. | 但胶水粘不住啊 |
[19:38] | Sometimes, when bad things happen, you react in a way | 有时候 出了坏事 你的反应 |
[19:41] | that hurts the other person, | 会伤及他人 |
[19:42] | and you didn’t even realize it. | 但你自己却没意识到 |
[19:44] | And sometimes, | 还有时候 |
[19:45] | you run away from bad things at home | 你逃避家里的糟心事 |
[19:47] | and hide | 躲起来 |
[19:49] | and pretend we’re something we’re not. | 并假装成完全不是自己的样子 |
[19:51] | Like a tree? | 好比说树吗 |
[19:54] | Like a tree. | 就像一棵树 |
[19:58] | What will happen next, Monsieur Pickles? | 接下来会怎样 腌黄瓜先生 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:03] | What will you do, Nurse Jill? | 你会怎么办呢 吉尔护士 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[20:09] | I do not know what will happen to me | 不知道我离开腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[20:12] | when I leave Pickle Barrel Falls. | 会怎样 |
[20:14] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也是那样最好了 |
[20:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:17] | Who can know what happens | 谁能说得清 |
[20:19] | when you step into the “I don’t know”? | 你踏入 说不好 的情况时会怎样呢 |
[20:21] | Things might be amazing there. | 可能会很棒啊 |
[20:23] | But what if they’re not? | 但如果不是呢 |
[20:25] | Would you rather live in a dangerous place | 那你宁愿住在一个随时会倒下来 |
[20:28] | that could come crashing down on you at any moment? | 压到你身上的危险之地吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不想 |
[20:33] | Then welcome to the “I don’t know.” | 那么 欢迎来到 未知之地 |
[20:36] | Oh, and those papers you asked me about earlier? | 对了 你之前问我那些文书 |
[20:39] | Oui. | 对的 |
[20:40] | Those are my divorce papers, | 那些是我的离婚协议 |
[20:43] | and when I sign those, | 一旦我签了 |
[20:45] | my marriage is over. | 我的婚姻也就走到了尽头 |
[20:48] | They’re my ticket to the “I don’t know.” | 那是我自己通往未知之地的门票 |
[20:51] | But then I shall get rid of the papers, | 但这样 我就要处理掉这些文件 |
[20:54] | and you won’t get divorced. | 你也就不会离婚了 |
[20:58] | Doesn’t work that way, Ennui. | 事不是这么办的 小无聊 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:03] | I’m scared of the “I don’t know,” | 我怕 未知的东西 |
[21:05] | Monsieur Pickles. | 腌黄瓜先生 |
[21:08] | I’m scared too. | 我也怕啊 |
[21:12] | Oh, another Ungluing. | 又来一次 |
[21:14] | No. | 不 |
[21:16] | Look, it’s Hopscotch. | 你看 是跳房子游戏 |
[21:18] | That means it’s time. | 那说明到时候了 |
[21:21] | Time? | 什么时候 |
[21:22] | To leave. | 离开的时候 |
[21:27] | Come on. We’ll take you. | 走吧 我们带你一起 |
[21:31] | There she is! Don’t let her get away! | 她在这儿呢 别让她逃了 |
[21:38] | Ennui’s home was a pastry perfection, | 小无聊的家本来是完美的油酥糕点 |
[21:41] | but because of you, | 但因为你 |
[21:43] | it’s now a pile of loose Danish. | 现在变成了松散的丹麦酥 |
[21:45] | Now, you eat that Danish. | 现在 你把丹麦酥吃了 |
[21:49] | Croissants away! | 牛角包砸她 |
[21:52] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[21:54] | No, no, no, no! No! | 不不不 停手 |
[21:57] | Don’t blame Deirdre. | 别怪迪尔德丽 |
[21:59] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[22:00] | Then whose fault is it? | 那是谁的错 |
[22:02] | Hit her again while she’s thinking | 她想答案这会儿 |
[22:03] | of an answer! | 接着砸她 |
[22:04] | Yeah! Let’s get her! | 对 怼她 |
[22:05] | No, tiny pickle. | 不行 小腌黄瓜 |
[22:07] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[22:10] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[22:13] | What are you talking about, cheese-feet? | 奶酪脚 你说什么呢 |
[22:17] | * I thought when bread gets stale and crusty * | 我觉得当面包不再新鲜 表皮变硬 |
[22:22] | * You throw it in the trash, finis * | 你就把它扔进垃圾桶 走到尽头 |
[22:27] | * Or so it always seemed to me * | 或者在我看来 总是这样 |
[22:35] | * Ah, but loaves a few days old * | 但过了几天的大面包 |
[22:40] | * Can be French toasted * | 可以做法式做法 |
[22:43] | * Till they’re gold * | 烤至金黄 |
[22:46] | * And though our homes may be ungluing * | 尽管我们的房子可能正在剥落 |
[22:50] | * Change is hard * | 改变很难 |
[22:52] | * But worth the chewing * | 但值得一啃 |
[22:56] | It took me a long time to figure it out, | 我花了很久才想清楚 |
[22:58] | but thanks to Monsieur Pickles and Nurse Jill, | 但多亏了腌黄瓜先生和吉尔护士 |
[23:01] | I think I understand. | 我应该是懂了 |
[23:03] | * We fuss and we fret * | 我们大惊小怪 烦恼焦急 |
[23:05] | * We shake till we’re shook * | 我们抖到心绪不宁 |
[23:07] | * But when we’re upset * | 但当我们心烦意乱之时 |
[23:09] | * We then overlook * | 我们就忽视了 |
[23:12] | * It’s better to leave a broken home * | 离开破碎的家实则更好 |
[23:15] | * Than to be crushed by it * | 比被它压扁要好 |
[23:17] | * Leaving’s for the best * | 离开是最好的选择 |
[23:30] | * We’re people who care * | 我们彼此在乎 |
[23:33] | * We tried and we tried * | 试了又试 |
[23:35] | * But maybe this pair * | 但也许这一对 |
[23:37] | * Had better divide * | 还是分手最好 |
[23:39] | * And when they’re apart * | 待他们分开之时 |
[23:41] | * They won’t fight as much * | 便不会再打架 |
[23:43] | * Or be as angry * | 也不会发火 |
[23:46] | * Divorce is for the best * | 离婚是最好的选择 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. I c… I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[23:58] | My heart can’t take it. | 我这心里难以接受 |
[24:01] | Thump-Thump? | 怦怦 |
[24:04] | * Change can lead to growing * | 改变会致使成长 |
[24:07] | * But not knowing * | 但不知道 |
[24:09] | * Feels so grave * | 感觉如此沉重 |
[24:11] | * Be brave * | 勇敢一点 |
[24:13] | * The start’s the hardest part * | 万事开头难 |
[24:17] | Sometimes, you just need a little heart. | 有时候 你只需要一颗勇敢的心 |
[24:19] | * So quicken your pace * | 所以请 加快步伐 |
[24:21] | * And forward your mail * | 转寄邮件 |
[24:23] | * There’s sun on your face * | 你将乘着阳光 |
[24:25] | * And wind in your sail * | 随风而行 |
[24:28] | * Head high * | 昂首远望 |
[24:30] | * You make towards the shore * | 直朝海岸而去 |
[24:36] | * It’s for the best * | 这样最好 |
[24:54] | Well, Pickle Pals, It’s time to go. | 腌黄瓜朋友们 该走了 |
[25:03] | I wish I was as brave as you, Monsieur Pickles. | 我希望自己能像你一样勇敢 腌黄瓜先生 |
[25:08] | * Worries may confound you * | 担心可能会让你困惑 |
[25:11] | * All around you * | 开始之时 |
[25:13] | * From the start * | 困惑便围绕着你 |
[25:15] | * Take heart * | 带上勇敢的心 |
[25:20] | * And when in need, you’ll know * | 需要之时 你会知道 |
[25:25] | * You’re taking me and Pickle Barrel Falls * | 你这是带上了我和腌黄瓜木桶瀑布 |
[25:28] | * Wherever you go * | 不论你去向何处 |
[25:32] | * Where do you turn * | 当你无人指望 |
[25:34] | * When there’s no one to turn to * | 你要求助何方 |
[25:38] | * Where, when it’s so hard to cope? * | 很难应付的时候 要向谁求助 |
[25:43] | * How can you start * | 你要如何开始 |
[25:45] | * Make a change * | 做出改变 |
[25:47] | * Maybe learn too? * | 或许这也是学习 |
[25:49] | * What do you need? * | 你需要什么 |
[25:53] | Hope. | 希望 |
[25:55] | * Hope is the song * | 希望是歌 |
[25:57] | * When the world is a menace * | 当世界变成威胁 |
[26:01] | * Hope is the open * | 希望是敞开的 |
[26:05] | * Door * | 门 |
[26:10] | * Maybe getting back up again * | 也许重新站起来 |
[26:15] | * Is * | 就是 |
[26:18] | * What falls * | 跌倒的 |
[26:21] | * Are for * | 意义 |
[26:27] | Thanks, Monsieur Pickles. | 谢谢 腌黄瓜先生 |
[26:29] | Now I am ready. | 我现在准备好了 |
[26:32] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[26:37] | Au revoir, mon ami. | 再见了 朋友 |
[26:38] | * This is for the best * | 这样最好 |
[26:40] | Au revoir, mes amis. | 再见了 朋友们 |
[26:42] | Au revoir, Pickle Barrel Falls. | 再见 腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[26:54] | Into the “I don’t know”! | 去往 未知之地咯 |
[26:58] | If Ennui can do it, so can I. | 要是小无聊能行 我也行啊 |
[27:03] | This is for the best. | 这样最好 |
[27:08] | * This is for the best * | 这样最好 |
[27:20] | * This is for the best * | 这样最好 |
[27:34] | Oh, what if this is a mistake? | 这要是一个错误呢 |
[27:37] | If we don’t make mistakes, we never learn. | 若我们不犯错 也就学不到东西 |
[27:45] | * And as we ascend * | 当我们上升之时 |
[27:48] | * And as we ascend * | 当我们上升 |
[27:49] | * Way up to the sky * | 直冲天空之时 |
[27:52] | * We’re facing the end * | 我们面对结局 |
[27:55] | * And saying * | 并说 |
[27:57] | * Good-bye * | 再见 |
[28:04] | * But not as scared * | 但没有之前那样 |
[28:07] | * As before * | 恐惧 |
[28:12] | * It’s for * | 这样 |
[28:15] | * The best * | 最好 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry the glue didn’t hold. | 很抱歉我们之间的胶水粘不住了 |
[28:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:35] | This is for the best. | 这样最好 |
[29:03] | Eight minutes left in the match. | 比赛还剩八分钟 |
[29:05] | …Home has the kitchen | 房子有卡罗尔喜欢的 |
[29:06] | that Carol likes, but… | 厨房 但是 |
[29:07] | It’s your life. Live it. | 这就是生活啊 受着吧 |
[29:09] | Would you like to try | 你想尝一下 |
[29:11] | one of the greatest five star delicacies | 整个烹饪界最牛逼的五星级 |
[29:14] | in all of the culinary world? | 美食之一吗 |
[29:17] | Then come on down to Sandwich Hut | 那就来 三明治小屋 |
[29:19] | for the new French Dip sandwich. | 尝尝新品法式蘸酱三明治吧 |
[29:22] | It’s da best. | 这可是最好吃的哦 |
[29:34] | * This is for the best * | 这样最好 |
[29:46] | * This is for the best * | 这样最好 |
[30:12] | * And as we ascend * | 当我们上升 |
[30:15] | * Way up to the sky * | 直冲天空之时 |
[30:18] | * We’re facing the end * | 我们面对结局 |
[30:22] | * And saying good-bye * | 并说再见 |