英文名称:Dune:Part Two
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Imperial diary, year 10191, third comment. | 帝国日记 10191年 评论三 |
[00:59] | The battle for Arrakis took everyone by surprise. | 厄拉科斯之战举世震惊 |
[01:04] | There were no witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[01:07] | The Harkonnen operation was perpetrated overnight | 哈克南人的行动是在 |
[01:11] | without warning or declaration of war. | 未经警告或宣战的情况下 趁夜间进行的 |
[01:16] | By morning, the Atreides were no more. | 到了早上 厄崔迪家族被消灭殆尽 |
[01:21] | All died in the dark. | 悉数殒命长夜 |
[01:31] | And the Emperor said… | 而皇帝…… |
[01:36] | Nothing. | 沉默无语 |
[01:39] | Since that night my father has not been the same. | 从那天晚上起 我父亲就变了 |
[01:43] | Nor have I. | 我也是 |
[01:46] | His inaction is difficult for me to accept. | 他的哀伤憔悴让我心如刀割 |
[01:49] | For I know he loved Duke Leto Atreides, like a son | 因为我知道他像爱儿子一样爱着雷托·厄崔迪公爵 |
[01:59] | But my father has always been guided by the calculus of power. | 但我父亲总是为权力所困 |
[02:05] | This would not be the first time the | 哈克南家族替他干脏活 |
[02:07] | Harkonnens have done his dirty work. | 已经不是第一次了 |
[02:16] | In the shadows of Arrakis lie many secrets. | 在厄拉科斯星球的阴影下埋藏着许多秘密 |
[02:22] | But the darkest of them all may remain… | 但其中最黑暗的可能就是…… |
[02:26] | The end of House Atreides. | 厄崔迪家族的末日 |
[02:43] | Sister. | 妹妹 |
[02:46] | Father is dead. | 父亲死了 |
[02:48] | Shouldn’t you go back to the stars? | 你不是应该回到星际去吗? |
[02:51] | Be with him. | 和他在一起 |
[02:54] | I’m afraid I won’t have enough time to | 恐怕我没有足够的时间 |
[02:56] | fix things before you’re coming. | 在你降生之前处理好事情 |
[03:00] | This world is beyond cruelty. | 这个世界无比残酷 |
[04:09] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[09:00] | Never stand with your back towards the open. | 永远不要背朝空旷处站着 |
[09:03] | How many times do I have to tell you that? | 我跟你说过多少回了? |
[09:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:09] | How about her? | 她怎样? |
[09:12] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[09:19] | They do not usually venture this deep. | 他们通常不这么深入 |
[09:23] | They want to make sure no Atreides escaped. | 他们想把厄崔迪家族斩草除根 赶尽杀绝 |
[09:25] | You think too much of yourself. | 你太自以为是了 |
[09:28] | No, no, we are in the deep desert. | 不 不 我们在沙漠深处 |
[09:30] | Only Fremen can survive here. | 只有弗雷曼人才能在这里生存 |
[09:33] | They were here for us, not for you. | 他们是来找我们的 不是来找你们的 |
[09:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:39] | I’m taking you somewhere they will never find us. | 我带你们去一个他们永远找不到的地方 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1061个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:209个,六级词汇:118个,GRE词汇:115个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:232个,专四词汇:187个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:359个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:59] | Filthy water. | 脏水 |
[10:01] | It’s full of chemicals, but | 里面全是化学物质 不过 |
[10:03] | good enough for cooling system. | 用于冷却系统还可以 |
[10:09] | Don’t let it out. | 别吐了 |
[10:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:15] | Don’t let that out. | 别吐出来 |
[10:16] | Don’t let it out. | 别吐 |
[10:23] | – I’m okay. – Are you sure? | -我没事 -你确定? |
[10:29] | You fought well. | 你打得很好 |
[10:31] | Once you woke up. | 一旦你醒来 |
[10:34] | I wasn’t sleeping. | 我没睡着 |
[11:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:07] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[12:13] | Lord Raban. | 拉 拉班大人 |
[12:15] | Now that the spice field have been secured. | 现在香料田已经安全了 |
[12:17] | I strongly recommend bringing all troops | 我强烈建议将所有军队 |
[12:19] | out of Fremen territories. | 撤出弗雷曼人的区域 |
[12:21] | We’re losing too many men to the desert | 我们在沙漠里损失了太多人 |
[12:23] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[12:25] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[12:26] | We’re losing them… | 我们损失的人…… |
[12:28] | To rats. | 给了老鼠 |
[12:32] | Fremen. | 弗雷曼人 |
[12:33] | I can’t confirm, my Lord. | 我无法确认 大人 |
[12:34] | Communications are hectic in the open sands. | 在开阔的沙地上通讯很混乱 |
[12:36] | Your orders | 你的任务 |
[12:37] | were to control the whole planet. | 是控制整个星球 |
[12:41] | – We are. – I see only half of it. | -我们已经…… -这只是一半 |
[12:44] | As you may recall, the south is uninhabtable, my Lord | 你可能还记得 南方不适合居住 大人 |
[12:50] | May I suggest you get some rest? | 我建议你休息一下 好吗? |
[12:52] | Rats! Hairy rats! | 老鼠!毛茸茸的老鼠 |
[12:55] | Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all! | 杀掉!杀掉!一个不留! |
[12:57] | Kill them all! | 统 统 杀 掉! |
[12:59] | Rats! | 老鼠! |
[13:48] | He’s asking why we’re so late. | 他问我们为什么迟到了 |
[13:55] | He thinks you’re spies. | 他认为你们是间谍 |
[13:59] | – He said… – I got that. | -他说…… -我听懂了 |
[14:01] | – Thanks.- Stay close to me. Hmm? | -谢谢 -跟紧我 |
[14:25] | Sietch Tabr | 塔布尔穴地 |
[17:01] | Look how your Bene Gesserit propaganda has taken root. | 看来贝尼·杰瑟里特的宣传已经深入人心 |
[17:07] | Some of them already think I’m their messiah. | 有些人已经认为我是他们的救世主了 |
[17:11] | Others… | 其他人 |
[17:13] | false prophet. | 则认为我是假先知 |
[17:16] | I must sway the non-believers. | 我必须说服那些不信的人 |
[17:19] | If they follow me, we can disrupt spice production. | 如果他们跟着我 我们就可以破坏香料生产 |
[17:22] | That’s the only way I can get to the Emperor. | 只有这条路我才能接近皇帝 |
[17:26] | Your father didn’t believe in revenge. | 你父亲不相信复仇 |
[17:28] | Yeah. well. I do. | 我相信 |
[18:03] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[18:13] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[18:14] | There’s spice in the food. | 食物里有香料 |
[18:27] | Woman. | 女人 |
[18:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:41] | Thirty-eight million decaliters. | 三亿八千万升 |
[19:45] | None of us. even dying of thirst. would ever drink this water. | 我们即使渴死也不会喝这的水 |
[19:50] | This is…sacred. | 这是…神圣的 |
[19:58] | Jamis’ water. | 詹米的水 |
[20:01] | We have thousands of places. | 我们有几千个这样的地方 |
[20:05] | When we have enough water. | 当我们有足够的水源 |
[20:09] | The Lisan al-Gaib will change the face of Arrakis | 李桑·阿尔-盖布将会改变厄拉科斯星球的面貌 |
[20:13] | It will bring back trees, it will bring back… | 它将使树木重生 它将使…… |
[20:18] | a green paradise. | 绿色天堂重现 |
[20:22] | So many souls | 这么多灵魂 |
[20:35] | Never give your water away, | 永远不要把你的水给别人 |
[20:36] | not even for the dead. | 即使死人也不行 |
[20:41] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么带我看这些? |
[20:43] | Because you are Bene Gesserit | 因为你是贝尼·杰瑟里特 |
[20:44] | Because you understand the prophecies. | 因为你了解预言 |
[20:48] | The mother of the Lisan al-Gaib | 李桑·阿尔-盖布的母亲 |
[20:50] | will be a Reverend mother. | 会成为圣母 |
[20:53] | Our Reverend Mother is dying. | 我们的圣母快死了 |
[20:57] | You want me to take her place? | 你想让我代替她? |
[20:59] | Yes, | 是的 |
[21:01] | I do. | 我想 |
[21:05] | Do you believe in Paul? | 你相信保罗吗? |
[21:09] | There are signs. | 有征兆 |
[21:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:15] | What if I would refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢? |
[21:17] | Then he is not Lisan al-Gaib, | 那他就不是李桑·阿尔-盖布 |
[21:20] | And you have no purpose to serve. | 你就没有任何意义了 |
[21:22] | What else is left to do then? | 那你还能做什么? |
[21:24] | But return your water to the well? | 把你的水放回井里? |
[21:31] | It’s an honor, isn’t it? | 这是种荣誉 不是吗? |
[21:34] | I think you should feel honored. | 我觉得你应该感到荣幸 |
[21:36] | It was a choice between this or death, | 这是生死决择 |
[21:38] | so forgive me if I’m not flattered. | 所以请原谅我的不敬 |
[21:42] | How does one become a Reverend Mother? | 一个人怎样才能当上圣母? |
[21:44] | It’s different from one culture to another. | 不同的文化是不同的 |
[21:46] | Here on Arrakis, I have no idea. | 在厄拉科斯星球 我不知道 |
[21:52] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[21:54] | A Reverend Mother has the task | 圣母肩负着 |
[21:55] | of holding the memories | 保存他们以前历代圣母的 |
[21:56] | of all the Reverend Mothers that came before them, | 全部记忆的使命 |
[21:58] | so I’ll be given centuries of pain and sorrow. | 所以我会被赐予几个世纪的痛苦与悲伤 |
[22:02] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗? |
[22:04] | It’s lethal for men. | 对男人来说是致命的 |
[22:06] | That’s for sure. | 绝对是 |
[23:16] | What are you guys laughing about? | 你们在笑什么? |
[23:18] | Don’t bother. | 别管了 |
[23:24] | You don’t believe in all this? | 你不相信这一切? |
[23:26] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不信 |
[23:27] | These are all Southern beliefs. | 这些都是南方的信仰 |
[23:29] | Southern beliefs? | 南方的信仰? |
[23:31] | Southern tribes believe that a Messiah | 南方部落相信弥赛亚 |
[23:32] | will come to deliver us from evil. | 会来拯救我们脱离邪恶 |
[23:35] | You don’t believe in the Lisan al-Gaib? | 你不相信李桑·阿尔-盖布? |
[23:37] | We believe in Fremen | 我们相信弗雷曼人 |
[23:41] | You want to control people? | 你想控制别人? |
[23:43] | You tell them a Messiah will come. | 你告诉他们救世主会来 |
[23:45] | Then they’ll wait, for centuries. | 然后他们会等上几个世纪 |
[23:51] | Now, we must pray. | 现在 我们必须祈祷 |
[24:02] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[24:03] | Stilgar? | 斯第尔格? |
[24:04] | He’s from the South. | 他是南方人 |
[24:06] | You didn’t notice his accent. | 你没注意到他的口音 |
[24:17] | What’ll happen to my mother? | 我妈妈会怎么样? |
[25:15] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[25:16] | Drink! | 喝! |
[27:28] | She’s right. She’s right! | 她说得对 她说得对 |
[27:32] | It’s no miracle. | 这不是奇迹 |
[27:35] | My mother was trained to do that. | 我妈妈受过这方面的训练 |
[27:38] | Poison transmutation is something | 把毒素转化成别的东西 |
[27:39] | advanced Bene Gesserit can do. | 高级贝尼·杰瑟里特可以做到 |
[27:44] | I’m not the Mahdi. | 我不是救世主 |
[27:49] | I’m not here to lead. | 我不是来领导的 |
[27:56] | I’m here to fight beside you. | 我在这里与你们并肩作战 |
[27:59] | That’s all I’m asking. | 这是我唯一的要求 |
[28:27] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[28:30] | She was frightened, but she’s… | 她很害怕 但她… |
[28:33] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[28:44] | She talks to me. | 她跟我说话 |
[28:49] | She believes in you. | 她相信你 |
[28:54] | She says | 她说 |
[29:03] | You’re so close now. | 你就快成功了 |
[29:05] | Only one step remains | 只有一步之遥 |
[29:07] | and you will become the Kwisatz Haderach. | 你会成为魁萨茨·哈德拉克 |
[29:10] | Only one step remains. | 只有一步之遥 |
[29:13] | You must do what I did. | 你必须像我一样 |
[29:15] | You must drink the water of life. | 你必须喝下生命之水 |
[29:18] | Your mind is gonna open and you will see. | 你会解放心灵 你将看见 |
[29:33] | If you want to fight with us, | 如果你想和我们并肩战斗 |
[29:35] | first thing you must learn | 首先你必须学会 |
[29:37] | to be one with the desert. | 与沙漠融为一体 |
[29:41] | So here is a tent and enough food. | 这里有帐篷和足够的食物 |
[29:44] | I want you to cross that small erg and come back. | 我要你走到那个小沙丘 然后返回 |
[29:50] | Come by night. | 晚上回来 |
[29:52] | You know how to use a paracompass. | 你知道怎么用指南针 |
[29:53] | – Yes. – Oh. | -会的 -哦 |
[29:57] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么我需要知道的吗? |
[29:58] | Uh, beside the worms and the Harkonnens, | 呃,除了沙虫和哈克南人 |
[30:02] | beware of the trap door spiders. | 小心土蜘蛛 |
[30:05] | Centipedes are very nasty. | 蜈蚣也很讨厌 |
[30:07] | Not the big ones. | 不是那些大的 |
[30:09] | They are harmless. | 大的无害 |
[30:10] | But the little ones you have to worry about.And… Oh! | 但小的你就要注意了 然后…噢 |
[30:17] | Don’t ever, ever listen to the Djinn. | 千万 千万别听巨灵的话 |
[30:22] | The Djinn. | 巨灵 |
[30:23] | Djinn, desert spirits. | 巨灵 沙漠之魂 |
[30:27] | They whisper at night. | 他们在夜晚轻言细语 |
[30:35] | They can possess you. | 他们会魅惑你 |
[30:37] | Really, be careful. | 真的 小心点 |
[30:39] | They are demons. | 他们是恶魔 |
[30:44] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[30:45] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的 |
[32:11] | Jamis | 詹米 |
[32:16] | You sand walk like a drunk lizard. | 你走起路来像只喝醉的蜥蜴 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I’m doing pretty good so far. | 是么 目前为止我做得还不赖 |
[32:23] | We’re not even in worm territory yet. | 我们还没进入沙虫的地盘呢 |
[32:44] | You have to break up your rhythm. | 你得打破你的节奏 |
[32:50] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[32:52] | Now that’s interesting because in the filmbooks I’ve studied, | 这很有趣 因为在胶片书里 我研究过 |
[32:55] | the anthropologists say, | 人类学家说 |
[32:56] | in order to properly sand walk, you actually have… | 为了在沙地上行走,你实际上必须… |
[33:02] | Nevermind. | 算了 |
[33:04] | Please keep going. | 请继续 |
[33:33] | You know, I’m the only one who believes | 你知道 我是唯一一个相信 |
[33:34] | you’re gonna make it until summer. | 你会撑到夏天的人 |
[33:40] | If you wanna follow us in the desert, | 如果你想在沙漠里跟上我们 |
[33:41] | you need to know how wind traps work. | 你就得知道捕风器的原理 |
[33:43] | So listen to me. | 所以听我说 |
[33:44] | They’re simple, but they require constant attention. | 它们很简单 但需要时刻留意 |
[33:59] | What? | 啥? |
[34:05] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[34:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:20] | If we want to protect your brother, | 如果我们想保护你的哥哥 |
[34:23] | we need all the Fremen to believe in the prophecy. | 我们需要所有弗雷曼人都相信预言 |
[34:30] | We must convert the non-believers one by one. | 我们必须一个接一个地改变不信者的信仰 |
[34:37] | We need to start with the weaker ones. | 我们得从弱者开始 |
[34:40] | the vulnerable ones. | 意志簿弱的人 |
[34:44] | The ones that fear us. | 那些害怕我们的人 |
[38:13] | Chani! | 契妮! |
[38:20] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[38:36] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[38:55] | The shield. They only open when they’re firing. | 屏蔽场 只有直升机开火时才会关闭 |
[38:57] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:58] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 你以为我在做什么? |
[38:59] | I’m triggering. | 我做引子 |
[39:00] | On my signal. | 等我信号 |
[39:01] | Be ready. | 准备 |
[39:28] | Oh shit. | 哦 该死 |
[40:40] | Who taught you to fight like that? | 谁教你这样战斗的? |
[40:42] | – My old masters. – Hmm. | -我以前的师傅 -嗯 |
[40:43] | And they were close friends. | 他们是很要好的朋友 |
[40:48] | They were a massacred. Alongside my father. | 他们被屠杀了 和我父亲一起 |
[40:56] | You’ve been fighting The Harkonnens for decades. | 你们与哈克南人作战几十年 |
[41:00] | My family has been fighting them for centuries. | 我的家族已经与他们争斗了几个世纪 |
[41:02] | I know everything about them.Their habits, their ways of thinking. | 他们的习惯 他们的思维方式 我了如指掌 |
[41:07] | You know everything about the desert. | 你们对沙漠了如指掌 |
[41:09] | You harness the very power of it. | 你们驾驭沙漠的力量 |
[41:12] | We can stop them together. | 我们可以一起阻止他们 |
[41:14] | Bury them in the sand where they belong. | 让他们死无丧身之沙 |
[41:17] | So that this planet can be yours once more. | 让这个星球再次属于你们 |
[41:20] | What would you have us do? Huh? | 你要我们做什么?嗯? |
[41:23] | What would you do, Stilgar? | 你会怎么做 斯第尔格? |
[41:25] | I? I would… would strike even further north. | 我?我会…挥戈北上 |
[41:29] | Then I will go further north. | 那我挥戈北上 |
[41:31] | The further north you go, | 你越往北走 |
[41:32] | the more likely it is you die. | 你越可能死 |
[41:58] | I see strength in you. | 我在你身上看到了力量 |
[42:06] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[42:18] | You shall be known among us as Usul. | 在我们中间 你应该被称为友索 |
[42:25] | – Usul. – Usul. | -友索 -友索 |
[42:26] | And now a Fedaykin is a fighter. | 现在 你加入了弗雷曼敢死队 成为一名战士 |
[42:30] | and needs a war name. | 你还必须选一个 |
[42:32] | You must choose. | 战斗用的名字 |
[42:38] | How do you call the, uh… | 你们怎么称呼 嗯… |
[42:41] | The small desert mouse, again? | 沙漠小老鼠来着? |
[42:44] | – Muad’Dib? – Muad’Dib. | -穆阿迪布 -穆阿迪布 |
[42:46] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:48] | Muad’Dib is wise. | 穆阿迪布是很聪明的 |
[42:50] | in the ways of the desert. | 深知沙漠的生存之道 |
[42:52] | Muad’Dib… | 穆阿迪布… |
[42:54] | creates his own water. | 能自己制造水 |
[42:57] | The constellation that points to the North Star,we call Muad’Dib. | 指向北极星的星座 我们叫它穆阿迪布 |
[43:01] | “The One Who Points the Way.” | 指路人 |
[43:04] | That is powerful name. | 这名字很有力量 |
[43:11] | Now you are our brother. Mmm. | 现在你是我们的兄弟了 |
[43:15] | Paul Muad’Dib Usul. | 保罗·穆阿迪布·友索 |
[43:26] | Muad’Dib Usul. | 穆阿迪布·友索 |
[43:29] | Muad’Dib Usul. | 穆阿迪布·友索 |
[43:33] | Muad’Dib Usul. | 穆阿迪布·友索 |
[43:41] | Usul. | 友索 |
[43:59] | Hey! Stilgar! | 嘿! 斯第尔格! |
[44:17] | Father, I found my way. | 父亲 我找到了自己的路 |
[44:35] | It’s breathtaking. | 真美啊 |
[44:48] | Look, right there’s spice | 看 这就是香料 |
[44:52] | Arrakis is so beautiful when the sun is low. | 每当夕阳落暮的时候 厄拉科斯星球格外动人 |
[45:03] | Where you’re from… | 在你的家乡 |
[45:05] | Does water really fall from the sky? | 水真的是从天而降的吗? |
[45:07] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[45:09] | Sometimes it rains for a weeks, in Caladan | 卡拉丹有时会下一个星期的雨 |
[45:13] | Where you see sand here, imagine water. | 你看这儿的沙子 想象全是水 |
[45:18] | Our castle stands on cliffs, over the sea. | 我们的城堡就矗立在海边的悬崖上 |
[45:22] | If you dive in, you can’t reach the bottom. | 就算你一头扎进去 也够不到底 |
[45:25] | – You dive in? – Yes | -你跳进去了? -是的 |
[45:28] | It’s called swimming. | 这叫游泳 |
[45:29] | I don’t…I don’t believe you, Usul. | 哈 这我可不相信 友索 |
[45:32] | Usul. | 友索 |
[45:36] | What’s your secret name? | 你的小名叫什么? |
[45:40] | Sihaya. | 塞哈亚 |
[45:41] | – Sihaya. -Hmm | -塞哈亚 -嗯 |
[45:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[45:46] | It means desert spring. | 意思是沙漠之泉 |
[45:48] | “Desert Spring.” | 沙漠之泉 |
[45:51] | – I love it. – I hate it. | -我喜欢它 -我讨厌它 |
[45:53] | It’s from some stupid prophecy. | 来自某个愚蠢的预言 |
[45:56] | I prefer Chani. | 我更喜欢契妮 |
[45:58] | I prefer Chani too, then. | 那我也更喜欢契妮 |
[46:07] | Do you think Stilgar will teach me? | 你觉得斯第尔格会教我吗? |
[46:09] | – To ride? – Yeah. | -骑沙虫? -是的 |
[46:12] | No, only Fremen ride worms. | 不 只有弗雷曼人才会骑沙虫 |
[46:14] | I thought I’d become one,didn’t I? | 我已经是弗雷曼人了 不是吗? |
[46:16] | By name, not by blood. | 只是名字 不是血脉 |
[46:20] | Your blood comes from Dukes and Great Houses. | 你的血脉来自公爵 名门望族 |
[46:27] | We don’t have that here. | 我们这里没有 |
[46:29] | Here, we’re equal, men and women alike. | 在这里 我们人人平等 男人和女人都一样 |
[46:33] | What we do,we do for the benefit of all. | 我们所做的一切 都是为了全体的利益 |
[46:35] | Well, I’d very much like to be equal to you. | 但我很想被你平等以待 |
[46:44] | Paul Muad’Dib Usul. | 保罗·穆阿迪布·友索 |
[46:49] | Maybe you could be Fremen. | 也许你可以成为弗雷曼人 |
[46:55] | Maybe I’ll show you the way. | 也许我会给你指明道路 |
[48:25] | Raban. | 拉班 |
[48:37] | Fremen attacks on your watch. | 弗雷曼人 在你眼皮底下发动袭击 |
[48:42] | Your orders were to restore spice production | 你的任务是恢复香料生产 |
[48:45] | To full capacity. | 全速开工 |
[48:47] | Do you know what it means if you fail? | 你知道失败意味着什么吗? |
[48:52] | The Emperor will take spice out of our control. | 皇帝会让我们失去对香料的控制 |
[48:56] | Tighten your grip, Raban. | 撸起袖子 拉班 |
[48:59] | Uncle. | 叔叔 |
[49:00] | Or feel mine on your neck. | 不然我就撸你脖子 |
[49:18] | Usul? Usul. | 友索?友索 |
[49:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[49:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:30] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[49:33] | It’s been a while since you’ve had one of those nightmares. | 你已经很久没做那些噩梦了 |
[49:37] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[49:41] | Tell me, what was it about? | 告诉我 这次梦到了什么? |
[49:50] | Nothing’s clear. | 一切都模糊不清 |
[49:51] | It’s only fragments. | 只是一些片段 |
[49:55] | I’m in the south, | 我在南方 |
[49:57] | and I’m following someone | 追赶某个人 |
[50:00] | And it triggers a holy war. | 然后引发了一场圣战 |
[50:06] | Millions and millions of people starving to death… | 成千上万的人饿死… |
[50:11] | because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[50:18] | You’ve been exposed to spice for a long time. | 你长时间接触香料 |
[50:21] | It can create weird dreams. | 它能产生奇怪的梦 |
[50:30] | It’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[50:33] | We can ask Stilgar to call it off. | 我们可以让斯第尔格取消行动 |
[50:35] | No. | 不 |
[50:37] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[50:53] | Usul. | 友索 |
[50:57] | I done it myself. | 我亲手做的 |
[51:01] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[51:05] | Don’t try to impress anyone. | 不要在乎别人怎么看 |
[51:07] | You’re brave.We all know that. | 你很勇敢 我们都知道 |
[51:10] | Heh? Be simple. | 要简单 |
[51:13] | Be direct. Nothing fancy. | 要直接 不耍花招 |
[51:16] | – Nothing fancy. – Hey, I’m serious. | -不耍花招 -嘿 我是认真的 |
[51:18] | Nothing fancy or you will shame my teaching | 别耍花招 否则你会让我的心血付之东流 |
[51:20] | I won’t shame you. | 我不会让你丢脸的 |
[51:22] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[51:25] | Shai Hulu decides today if you become Fremen. | 夏胡鲁今天决定你要么成为弗雷曼人 |
[51:28] | Or if you die. | 要么你死 |
[51:37] | Hey, Muad’Dib! | 嘿 穆阿迪布! |
[52:20] | Lower. | 往下走 |
[56:53] | You’re a rider! | 你是沙虫骑手 |
[58:51] | I know they do. | 我知道他们会的 |
[58:55] | Our task in the north is nearly done. | 我们在北方的任务即将完成 |
[58:58] | They believe in Paul. | 他们相信保罗 |
[59:01] | Now we go South. | 现在我们去南方 |
[59:03] | There are millions of fundamentalists there. | 那里有数百万正统教派者 |
[59:07] | They will protect him when he comes. | 他们会在保罗到来时保护他 |
[59:12] | The Kwisat Haderach… | 魁萨茨·哈德拉克…… |
[59:14] | will be born in the south. | 将在南方诞生 |
[59:30] | As long as I breathe. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[59:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[59:43] | Chani? | 契妮? |
[59:44] | There will be trouble. | 会出事的 |
[59:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[59:53] | Chani, what do you mean? | 契妮 你什么意思? |
[59:54] | The way they’re looking at you. | 他们看你的眼神 |
[59:57] | They’re worshiping you now. | 他们崇拜你 |
[1:00:02] | The Fedaykin, they count your victories. | 敢死队员 他们记述着你的每一个胜利 |
[1:00:04] | They say you can see the future. | 他们说你能预见未来 |
[1:00:07] | Whisper, “Lisan al-Gaib” | 窃窃私语: “李桑·阿尔-盖布” |
[1:00:10] | I’m no Messiah. | 我不是弥赛亚 |
[1:00:14] | I’m a Feydaykin of Sietch Taybr. | 我是塔布尔穴地的一名敢死队员 |
[1:00:17] | Yet we have a Bene Gesserit among us, | 可是 我们中间有一位很好的贝尼·杰瑟里特 |
[1:00:20] | fanning the flames of your legend, | 为你的传奇煽风点火 |
[1:00:22] | saying you’re the one. | 说你就是救世主 |
[1:00:50] | She says you should be coming with us. | 她说你应该和我们一起走 |
[1:00:53] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[1:00:55] | She’s asking why. | 她在问为什么 |
[1:00:56] | Because I must continue fighting in the north | 因为我必须继续在北方战斗 |
[1:00:59] | to protect you down there in the south. | 保护你们在南方的安全 |
[1:01:02] | She says she can tell when you lie. | 她说你一说谎她就能看出来 |
[1:01:06] | Tell her that’s because our mother | 告诉她那是因为我们的母亲 |
[1:01:07] | keeps spreading dangerous tales. | 一直在散布危险的谣言 |
[1:01:17] | What is she saying now? | 她现在在说什么? |
[1:01:18] | She says you’re blinded by love, | 她说你被爱情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[1:01:21] | And she reminds you that | 她还提醒你 |
[1:01:22] | you must reserve your hand | 你必须把你的手 |
[1:01:24] | for the most strategic alliance. | 留给最具战略意义的联盟 |
[1:01:28] | She’s also wondering why you don’t believe in who you are. | 她还想知道 你为什么不相信自己是谁 |
[1:01:31] | I do believe. | 我相信 |
[1:01:33] | I believe I matter to these people. | 我相信我对这些人很重要 |
[1:01:36] | I believe I’m making a difference in this war. | 我相信我正在改变这场战争 |
[1:01:40] | We’re nearly at the gates of the city. | 我们快到城门口了 |
[1:01:42] | – That’s not what she means. – I know what she means. | -她不是这个意思 -我知道她的意思 |
[1:01:45] | Do you not think I also | 难道你不认为我也 |
[1:01:46] | feel the weight of the prophecy? | 感受到了预言的重量吗? |
[1:01:47] | It’s not a prophecy. | 这不是预言 |
[1:01:49] | It’s a story that you keep telling, | 这是你一直在讲的故事 |
[1:01:51] | but it’s not their story, it’s yours. | 但这不是他们的故事 是你的 |
[1:01:53] | They deserve to be led by one of their own. | 他们应该由自己人领导 |
[1:01:56] | What your people did to | 你们的人对这个世界的所作所为 |
[1:01:58] | this world is heartbreaking. | 令人心碎 |
[1:01:59] | We gave them something to hope for. | 我们给他们带来了希望 |
[1:02:01] | That’s not hope! | 那不是希望! |
[1:02:16] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我等着你 |
[1:02:19] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[1:03:04] | Those storms look bad! | 那些风暴看起来很糟糕! |
[1:03:54] | – How much? – We lost… | -损失多少? -我们损失了… |
[1:03:55] | eighty percent of our last crop. | 上次收成的80% |
[1:03:58] | My Lord Rabban, you should not leave the security perimeter. | 拉班大人 你不该离开警戒线的 |
[1:04:02] | Security perimeter?The rats are already inside. | 警戒线? 老鼠都跑家里来了 |
[1:04:05] | The Fremen demon might be with them! | 弗雷曼恶魔可能和他们在一起! |
[1:04:06] | I hope so! | 我正希望如此! |
[1:04:07] | We’re tracking them, my lord. | 我们正在搜寻他们 大人 |
[1:04:10] | Today, Muad’Dib dies! | 今天 我要穆阿迪布死! |
[1:04:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:04:56] | Still negative, my Lord. | 仍未发现,大人。 |
[1:04:57] | Why do I have to do everything myself? | 为什么所有事都得我亲自来做? |
[1:05:02] | Open range! | 扩大范围! |
[1:05:03] | Range open. | 搜索范围已扩大 |
[1:05:13] | Life. Delta, delta, delta. | 生命迹象确认,方位:德尔塔,德尔塔,德尔塔 |
[1:05:36] | I’ve lost them. | 目标已丢失 |
[1:05:42] | -Strike! -Yes, my Lord. | -攻击 -是,大人 |
[1:06:51] | Muad’Dib! | 穆阿迪布! |
[1:06:53] | Show yourself! | 出来受死! |
[1:07:33] | Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib! | 穆阿迪布!穆阿迪布!穆阿迪布! |
[1:08:23] | For Muad’Dib! | 为了穆阿迪布! |
[1:08:38] | Muad’Dib | 穆阿迪布 |
[1:08:41] | Some new Fremen prophet. | 一位新的弗雷曼先知 |
[1:08:46] | It’s not the first time we’ve had frictions with the Fremen. | 这不是我们第一次和弗雷曼人起冲突 |
[1:08:49] | Not of this magnitude. | 没有这么严重的 |
[1:08:54] | So, my dear daughter, | 那么 我亲爱的女儿 |
[1:08:57] | how would you deal with this prophet? | 你会如何对付这位先知? |
[1:09:06] | If this Muad’Dib is a religious figure, | 如果这位穆阿迪布是一个宗教人物 |
[1:09:10] | You can’t use direct force. | 你不能直接动用武力 |
[1:09:14] | Repression only makes a religion flourish. | 镇压只会使宗教兴盛发达 |
[1:09:17] | You’ll only end up humiliating yourself. | 最终只能让你自食其果 |
[1:09:19] | You underestimate my Sardaukhars. | 你低估了我的萨多卡军团 |
[1:09:21] | You underestimate the power of faith. | 你低估了凡人信仰的力量 |
[1:09:27] | Her Highness proves once again | 公主殿下再一次证明了 |
[1:09:29] | that she was my most acute student. | 她是我最聪明的学生 |
[1:09:33] | – You’d send assassins? – No. | -那就派刺客去 -不 |
[1:09:36] | No, prophets get stronger when they die. | 先知死后会变得更强大 |
[1:09:40] | Let the conflict on. | 让冲突继续下去 |
[1:09:41] | Arrakis turn into war. | 让厄拉科斯星球陷入战争 |
[1:09:43] | You’ll then bring peace, as a Savior | 然后你会带来和平 成为救世主 |
[1:09:48] | You’d be a formidable Empress | 而你会成为一个令人敬畏的皇后 |
[1:09:54] | Muad’Dib. The prophet. | 穆阿迪布 先知 |
[1:09:57] | The one who points the way. | 指引方向的人 |
[1:10:00] | These are our own religious patterns, aren’t they? | 这些是我们自己的宗教风格 不是吗? |
[1:10:02] | This is our doing. | 这是我们干的 |
[1:10:07] | Muad’Dib. Means kangaroo mouse, | 穆阿迪布 意思是沙漠老鼠 |
[1:10:10] | An unusual war name for a Fremen. | 弗雷曼人一个不寻常的战斗名字 |
[1:10:14] | – What if Paul Atreides were still alive? – Enough! | -万一保罗·厄崔迪还活着呢 -够了 |
[1:10:18] | Enough, this must not come out. | 这件事绝不许说出去 |
[1:10:19] | Even to your father’s ears, understand? | 那怕连你父亲都不能知道 明白吗? |
[1:10:23] | I do Reverend mother. | 尊命 圣母 |
[1:10:25] | If Paul is alive, he likely knows the truth. | 如果保罗还活着 他很可能知道真相 |
[1:10:29] | And should the great houses learn | 如果各大家族都知道 |
[1:10:31] | that your father was behind the liquidation of the Atreides, | 你父亲是清算厄崔迪家族的幕后黑手 |
[1:10:34] | your father will face war | 你父亲将面临战争 |
[1:10:36] | and lose the throne. | 失去王位 |
[1:10:39] | Then what hope is there? | 那希望何在? |
[1:10:42] | Hope? | 希望? |
[1:10:45] | We are Bene Gesserit. | 我们是贝尼·杰瑟里特 |
[1:10:47] | We don’t hope, we plan. | 我们不希望 我们计划 |
[1:10:50] | Paul is not our only prospect. | 保罗不是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:10:54] | The Baron’s youngest nephew, | 男爵最小的侄子 |
[1:10:56] | Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, will inherit Arrakis. | 菲德-罗萨·哈克南 将继承厄拉科斯星球 |
[1:11:01] | He may be the answer. | 他可能就是答案 |
[1:11:02] | Feyd-Rautha? He’s psychotic. | 菲德-罗萨?他有精神病 |
[1:11:05] | That’s irrelevant. | 这无关紧要 |
[1:11:07] | The question is, can we control him? | 问题是 我们能控制他吗? |
[1:11:11] | And I intend to find out. | 我打算找出答案 |
[1:11:36] | Would you like some fresh meats, my darling? | 你想来点小鲜肉吗 亲爱的? |
[1:11:39] | Lungs? Or liver? | 肺还是肝脏? |
[1:11:43] | What would you like? | 你想要什么? |
[1:11:44] | I hear they’re big today. | 我听说今天很隆重 |
[1:11:46] | Your new blades for this very special day. | 为了这个特别的日子 你的新刀 |
[1:11:50] | Na-Baron Feyd-Rautha. | 菲德-罗萨 准男爵 |
[1:12:21] | A notch off balance. It’s the tip. | 有点不平衡 刀尖 |
[1:12:25] | Should be sharpened. | 应该磨快一点 |
[1:12:41] | Come. | 出来 |
[1:12:43] | I won’t die like a fool. | 我不会像个傻瓜一样死去 |
[1:12:45] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[1:12:46] | No drug for you today, Atreides. | 今天不给你下药 厄崔迪人 |
[1:14:04] | Welcome to Geidi Prime, sisters. | 姐妹们 欢迎来到杰第主星 |
[1:14:06] | I hope your travels were agreeable. | 祝你们旅途愉快 |
[1:14:08] | A long way to come just to watch our prospect | 远道而来只是为了观看我们的希望 |
[1:14:11] | Risk his life, Lady Fenring. | 以命相搏 芬伦夫人 |
[1:14:13] | No fear. | 别害怕 |
[1:14:14] | This fight’s all for show. | 这场角斗只是做做样子 |
[1:14:18] | But we’ll get a good look at him. | 但我们会好好看看他的 |
[1:16:01] | That slave isn’t drugged. | 那个奴隶没有被下药 |
[1:16:03] | That bug is walking straight. | 这个虫子走得很直 |
[1:16:06] | We can cancel the fight. | 我们可以取消角斗 |
[1:16:07] | Don’t spoil nephew’s birthday. | 不要破坏侄子的生日 |
[1:16:57] | Happy birthday, dear nephew. | 生日快乐 亲爱的侄子 |
[1:17:17] | Why do they not stop the fight? | 他们为什么不停止角斗? |
[1:17:19] | Plans within plans. | 计划中的计划 |
[1:17:25] | Show me who you are. | 让我看看你的真本事 |
[1:17:44] | There he is. | 有意思 |
[1:18:50] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[1:19:05] | You fought well, Atreides. | 你打得很好 厄崔迪人 |
[1:19:29] | He’impressive, indeed. | 他确实令人印象深刻 |
[1:19:42] | The slave wasn’t drugged. | 那个奴隶没有被下药 |
[1:19:46] | You tried to kill me? | 你想杀了我? |
[1:19:48] | This morning you were a playboy, feared and envied, | 今早你还是个纨绔子弟,充满恐惧和嫉妒 |
[1:19:53] | but tonight you’re a hero | 但今晚你是大英雄 |
[1:19:56] | My gift to you. | 我给你的礼物 |
[1:19:58] | I ought to drown you in that tub. | 我应该把你淹死在浴缸里 |
[1:20:01] | Don’t be hasty. | 别这么冲动 |
[1:20:04] | I have another gift for you, | 我还有一个礼物要送给你 |
[1:20:06] | A bigger one, | 一个更大的 |
[1:20:09] | Arrakis | 厄拉科斯 |
[1:20:14] | – What about Rabban? – He just failed to protect Spice production. | – 拉班怎么办? – 怪他自己没能保护好香料生产 |
[1:20:19] | Rabban will be reassigned. | 拉班将被重新发配 |
[1:20:25] | Tame Arrakis, Feyd. | 征服厄拉科斯 费德 |
[1:20:28] | Free the Spice and I’ll make you emperor. | 源源不断地生产香料 我就封你为皇帝 |
[1:20:44] | Emperor? | 皇帝? |
[1:20:48] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:20:51] | The Emperor helped me destroy the Atreides | 皇帝助我摧毁了厄崔迪家族 |
[1:20:55] | He lent his own army to the cause. | 他把自己的军队借给我差谴 |
[1:20:58] | A serious crime. | 这是重罪 |
[1:21:00] | If it came to light, | 如果事情败露的话 |
[1:21:02] | the Great Houses would rise against him. | 各大家族会联合起来反对他 |
[1:21:06] | And then…who will sit on the throne? | 到那时 谁会坐上王位呢? |
[1:21:11] | Feyd-Rautha | 菲德-罗萨 |
[1:21:14] | Harkonnen! | 哈克南人! |
[1:21:55] | You’re following me. | 你在跟踪我 |
[1:21:58] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[1:22:01] | I may have gotten lost. | 我可能迷路了 |
[1:22:04] | Will you show me the way out of this maze, | 你能带我走出这个迷宫吗 |
[1:22:07] | My Lord na-Baron? | 我的准男爵大人? |
[1:22:16] | We’ve met, haven’t we? | 我们见过 不是吗? |
[1:22:22] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[1:22:24] | I’m Lady Margot Fenring. | 我是玛戈·芬伦夫人 |
[1:22:26] | I’m here to honor your coming of age. | 我是来向你祝贺生日的 |
[1:22:29] | You’re not allowed in this section. | 你不能进入这个区域 |
[1:22:31] | How did you get past the guards? | 你是怎么通过守卫的? |
[1:22:33] | The Guards? | 守卫? |
[1:22:37] | May I ask what are you doing here? | 请问你在这里做什么? |
[1:22:41] | You’re not taking part in your own celebrations. | 你不是来参加自己的庆典的 |
[1:22:56] | You’re Bene Gesserit | 你是贝尼·杰瑟里特 |
[1:22:58] | And what makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[1:23:01] | I remember now… | 我想起来了…… |
[1:23:04] | I dreamed about you last night. | 我昨晚梦见你了 |
[1:23:06] | A pleasant dream, I hope. | 希望是个美梦 |
[1:23:08] | Don’t mock me, woman. | 别嘲笑我 女人 |
[1:23:10] | I wouldn’t dare. | 我不敢 |
[1:23:13] | I know your Bene Gesserit tricks? | 我知道你的贝尼·杰瑟里特小把戏? |
[1:23:16] | And what do you know about Bene Gesserit? | 你对贝尼·杰瑟里特了解多少? |
[1:23:22] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:23:28] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[1:23:29] | I don’t recognize this place. | 我不认识这个地方 |
[1:23:32] | This is the guest wing. | 这是客房区 |
[1:23:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:23:39] | To my room. | 回房间 |
[1:24:08] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[1:24:16] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:24:32] | Put your right hand in the box. | 把你的右手放进盒子里 |
[1:24:49] | A sociopath of high intelligence, | 一个高智商的反社会人格 |
[1:24:53] | driven, cruel, but strongly motivated by honor. | 被残忍的、但是强烈的荣誉感所驱使 |
[1:24:58] | He yearns to be hurt. | 他渴望被伤害 |
[1:25:00] | He loves pain. | 他喜欢痛苦 |
[1:25:02] | Can he be redeemed? | 他能得到救赎吗? |
[1:25:04] | He can be controlled. | 他可以被控制 |
[1:25:06] | He’s sexually vulnerable. | 他在性方面很脆弱 |
[1:25:09] | And? | 还有呢? |
[1:25:12] | The bloodline is secured. | 血脉已经安全 |
[1:25:15] | A female, as you requested. | 一名女性 如你所愿 |
[1:25:19] | You did well, Margot. | 你做得很好 玛戈 |
[1:25:21] | Respectfully, why didn’t you test him yourself? | 恕我直言 你为什么不亲自测试他呢? |
[1:25:26] | I’m a motherly figure. | 身为一位母亲 |
[1:25:29] | And based on what happened | 考虑到发生在 |
[1:25:30] | between him and his own mother, | 他和他母亲之间的事情 |
[1:25:32] | I didn’t expect to be effective. | 我可能难有作为 |
[1:25:35] | What happened between him and his mother? | 他和他母亲之间发生了什么? |
[1:25:37] | He murdered her. | 他杀了她 |
[1:25:40] | Desire and humiliation. | 欲望和羞辱 |
[1:25:44] | Those are his levers. | 这就是他的手段 |
[1:25:46] | If Feyd-Rautha prevails on Arrakis, | 如果菲德-罗萨在厄拉科斯星球获胜 |
[1:25:49] | We shall know how to control him. | 我们该知道如何控制他了 |
[1:26:12] | Rid me of this Fremen Demon. | 让我摆脱这个弗雷曼恶魔 |
[1:26:29] | Feyd-Rautha! Feyd-Rautha!Feyd-Rautha! | 菲德-罗萨!菲德-罗萨!菲德-罗萨! |
[1:27:23] | We’re in! | 我们进来了! |
[1:27:27] | Juicy? | 一切顺利? |
[1:27:29] | Juicy, juicy. | 顺利 顺利 |
[1:27:33] | Well, it was nice knowing ya. | 嗯,很高兴和你们共事 |
[1:27:35] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[1:27:36] | Radar’s clear. We’re clear. | 雷达显示一切正常 我们安全了 |
[1:27:40] | Cooking time. | 开始行动 |
[1:28:01] | Juicy, juicy. | 一切顺利 |
[1:28:03] | Yeah, I got a meter reading… | 好的,我得到了仪表读数…… |
[1:28:04] | All right, guys, worms are on their way. | 好的 伙计们 沙虫正在靠近 |
[1:28:06] | – Watch out for abrasions. – Get ready to dock. | – 当心刮擦 – 准备对接 |
[1:28:07] | It’s gonna get hot. | 即将变得炽热 |
[1:28:13] | Crank ’em up! Throw them up! | 开足马力!把它们举起来! |
[1:28:44] | Hold! | 停! |
[1:28:59] | Mine! Mine! | 地雷!地雷! |
[1:29:01] | Get moving! | 快躲开! |
[1:29:07] | – East! East! – Get clear! | – 东边东边 – 收到 |
[1:29:15] | Let’s get out of here! | 让我们离开这里! |
[1:29:17] | Incoming! | 有袭击! |
[1:29:22] | Come on, fight! | 来啊 打啊! |
[1:29:26] | We’re in deep Fremen shit. | 我们被弗雷曼人包围了 |
[1:29:30] | Holy mother. | 你奶奶的 |
[1:29:43] | Oh, fuck. | 艹 |
[1:30:00] | I recognize your footsteps, | 我认得你的脚步声 |
[1:30:03] | – Old man. – No. | – 老不死 – 不可能 |
[1:30:30] | You young pup. | 你小子 |
[1:30:32] | You young pup! | 真是你小子! |
[1:30:41] | Mmm. after the Battle of Arrakeen, | 在厄拉奇恩战役之后 |
[1:30:44] | I was able to negotiate a trip | 我通过谈判 |
[1:30:45] | back home for the survivors. | 为幸存者争取到回家的机会 |
[1:30:48] | thanks to these guys. | 全靠了这些家伙啊 |
[1:30:51] | Why’d you stay? | 你为什么留下来? |
[1:30:53] | I wanted blood. | 我想血债血还 |
[1:30:56] | Raban’s head. | 拉班的头 |
[1:30:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:31:01] | Since Muad’Dib has been driving Raban crazy, | 自从穆阿迪布把拉班逼疯以后 |
[1:31:05] | the smuggling business has been quite profitable. | 走私生意相当赚钱 |
[1:31:09] | Gurney Halleck the smuggler. | 哥尼·哈勒克 走私贩 |
[1:31:13] | Paul Muad’Dib. | 保罗·穆阿迪布 |
[1:31:15] | I’ve heard many stories about Muad’Dib. | 我听过很多关于穆阿迪布的故事 |
[1:31:19] | None of them pretty. | 没一个是好的 |
[1:31:22] | You see the fear. | 你看他们多恐惧 |
[1:31:25] | You know our resources are limited… | 你知道我们的资源有限… |
[1:31:29] | Fear is all we have. | 恐惧是我们仅有的 |
[1:31:48] | How many men with you? | 你有多少人? |
[1:31:50] | – 200. – 200? | – 200人 – 200人? |
[1:31:57] | Do you realize what you’d able to | 你有没有意识到 |
[1:31:58] | achieve with 200 men? | 200个人能做什么? |
[1:32:01] | Incredible fighters. | 不可思议的战士 |
[1:32:03] | Duncan said there were millions of them. | 邓肯说他们有几百万人 |
[1:32:04] | In the Deep South, yes. | 在南方腹地 是的 |
[1:32:06] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[1:32:08] | With thousands of these guys, | 只要几千个这样的人 |
[1:32:10] | you could take control of the entire planet. | 你就可以控制整个星球 |
[1:32:12] | It’s your father’s dream, what are you afraid of? | 这是你父亲的梦想 你在害怕什么? |
[1:32:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:32:17] | Worship, Gurney. | 崇拜 哥尼 |
[1:32:20] | They used to be friends. | 他们曾经是朋友 |
[1:32:23] | Now they’re followers. | 现在他们是追随者了 |
[1:32:24] | Muad’Dib, the prophet. | 穆阿迪布 先知 |
[1:32:26] | Why is that a bad thing? Use it. | 这有什么不好的?好好利用 |
[1:32:28] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[1:32:29] | You have the power to avenge your father | 你有能力为你父亲报仇 |
[1:32:31] | and you’re afraid to use it? | 而你却害怕使用它? |
[1:32:33] | Spice opened my mind, Gurney. | 香料开启了我的心智 哥尼 |
[1:32:36] | I could foresee things. | 我能预见未来 |
[1:32:40] | If I go south, all my visions lead to horror. | 如果我去南方 我所有的幻象都会导致恐惧 |
[1:32:44] | Billions of corpses scattered across the galaxy. | 数十亿的尸体散落在银河系各星球 |
[1:32:47] | All dying because of me. | 所有人都因我而死 |
[1:32:49] | Because you lose control. | 因为你失去了控制 |
[1:32:53] | Because I gain it. | 因为是我一手控制 |
[1:33:13] | That’s a lot of water. | 好多水啊 |
[1:33:17] | Chani. | 契妮 |
[1:33:18] | What? | 啥? |
[1:33:19] | Look at him. He’s hopeless. | 看看他 他没救了 |
[1:33:21] | He’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
[1:33:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:33:54] | Don’t need to be a prophet to see what’s ahead. | 不需要成为先知也能看见未来 |
[1:33:59] | Your path leads to war. | 你的路通向战争 |
[1:34:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:34:06] | So war is coming. | 现在战争即将来临 |
[1:34:08] | What will you do when you | 你会怎么做 |
[1:34:10] | feel its breath upon your neck? | 当你感觉到战争已经迫在眉睫? |
[1:34:16] | If you don’t want to raise an army in | 如果你不想在南方组织军队 |
[1:34:17] | the South, you still have an option. | 你还有一个选择 |
[1:34:23] | Fire power, which you don’t have. | 火力 但你没有 |
[1:34:30] | And here I am. | 而我来了 |
[1:34:35] | I know where your father hid the family atomics. | 我知道你父亲把家族原子弹藏在哪里 |
[1:34:43] | Every House possesses an atomic arsenal. | 每个家族都有一个原子武器库 |
[1:34:47] | And I thought ours had been lost. | 我以为我们的已经丢失了 |
[1:34:51] | It’s huge, Chani. Could change everything. | 这是件大事 契妮 可以改变一切 |
[1:34:59] | I could aim the bombs at the main spice fields. | 我可以把原子弹对准主要的香料田 |
[1:35:05] | He who can destroy a thing | “能摧毁它的人 |
[1:35:06] | has the real control of it.” | 才是真正控制他的人” |
[1:35:09] | So you can control it and not us? | 所以你能控制它 而不是我们? |
[1:35:13] | You promised me you didn’t want power. | 你答应过我你不想要权力 |
[1:35:17] | No matter what I do, you still don’t trust me. | 不管我做什么 你还是不相信我 |
[1:35:19] | Because you’re a foreigner. Like your friend. | 因为你是外乡人 就像你的朋友一样 |
[1:35:24] | I’m not a foreigner. | 我不是外乡人 |
[1:35:33] | Not to me, but to the Desert you are. | 对我来说不是 但对于沙漠来说 |
[1:35:37] | My allegiance is to you, to the Fremen. | 我忠于你 忠于弗雷曼人 |
[1:35:42] | I’m doing this for all of us. | 我这么做是为了我们所有人 |
[1:35:45] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[1:35:54] | I’ll talk to Stilgar. | 我去跟斯第尔格谈谈 |
[1:36:04] | There. | 看那 |
[1:36:09] | It’s right under everybody’s noses. | 就在大家眼皮底下 |
[1:36:14] | Not clever. | 真笨 |
[1:36:15] | That’s the idea. Nobody would ever look in there | 就是这个意思 没人会注意那里 |
[1:36:18] | because it’s obvious. | 因为太明显 |
[1:36:22] | Not clever. | 真笨 |
[1:36:24] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗? |
[1:36:25] | I didn’t look for it. | 我就没找 |
[1:36:27] | How many heads exactly? | 到底有多少弹头? |
[1:36:31] | Enough to blow up the whole planet. | 足够炸飞整个星球 |
[1:36:36] | It’s a figure of speech. | 打个比方 |
[1:36:39] | You know what I mean. | 你们知道的 |
[1:37:03] | Only with your genetic heritage. | 只有你的遗传基因才能打开 |
[1:37:44] | Your great, great grandfather’s legacy. | 你曾曾祖父的遗产 |
[1:37:48] | The 92 original Atreides family’s atomic warheads. | 92颗阿崔迪斯家族的原子弹头 |
[1:37:55] | Now that, that is power. | 这 这就是力量 |
[1:38:05] | Imperial diary. | 帝国日记 |
[1:38:07] | Year 10,191. | 10191年 |
[1:38:09] | Eighth comment. | 评论八 |
[1:38:11] | Reports from the south of Arrakis arrive rarely. | 来自厄拉科斯星球南部的报告很少 |
[1:38:15] | These are barren, burnt lands, hidden by sandstorms | 那是一片荒芜、焦黑的土地 |
[1:38:19] | which stretch a thousand miles across the equator. | 被横跨千里赤道的沙暴所覆盖 |
[1:38:23] | Nothing can live there without faith. | 没有信仰 什么也活不下来 |
[1:38:27] | Which is why our Bene Gesserit missionaries have | 这就是为什么我们贝尼·杰瑟里特的传教士 |
[1:38:30] | been so productive there. | 在那里工作成效特别显著 |
[1:38:35] | Through them we are receiving reports of | 通过他们 我们收到了 |
[1:38:37] | a mysterious figure taking grip on the | 关于一个神秘人物的报告 |
[1:38:39] | imaginations of the southern | 这个神秘人物牢牢控制着 |
[1:38:40] | fundamentalist tribes. | 南方正统教派部落的信仰 |
[1:38:43] | A new Reverend Mother from the North. | 一位来自北方的新教母 |
[1:38:47] | Spreading word of the imminent arrival of | 传播着天外之声 |
[1:38:49] | the Lisan Al-Gaib. | 李桑·阿尔-盖布 |
[1:38:51] | The voice from the outer world. | 即将到来的福音 |
[1:38:54] | With religious fervor rising in the south | 随着南方宗教狂热不断高涨 |
[1:38:57] | and Muad’Dibb strangling spice production in the north, | 和穆阿迪布扼杀北方的香料生产 |
[1:39:01] | everything points to the escalation of war. | 所有这一切 表明战争威胁正在升级 |
[1:39:35] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:41:25] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[1:41:27] | Soon a man is going to visit your temple | 很快就会有一个人来拜访你的寺庙 |
[1:41:28] | and he may want you to perform the rites. | 他可能想让你主持仪式 |
[1:41:31] | Reverend Mother, it is forbidden. | 圣母 这是被禁止的 |
[1:41:39] | Let him try. | 让他试试 |
[1:42:26] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[1:42:30] | Chani! | 契妮! |
[1:42:38] | Chani! | 契妮! |
[1:42:43] | Chani. | 契妮 |
[1:43:20] | Old-fashioned artillery. | 老式火炮 |
[1:43:23] | Genius. | 天才 |
[1:43:25] | We’re literally melting rock on their heads. | 我们简直是在他们头上下石头 |
[1:43:27] | I want to go on the ground. | 我想去地面 |
[1:43:29] | Prepare my troops. | 准备我的军队 |
[1:43:30] | My Lord, | 大人 |
[1:43:31] | I would recommend you stay inside the… | 我建议你待在…… |
[1:43:34] | Bring his body to my quarters. | 把他的尸体带到我的房间 |
[1:43:37] | My poor darlings are hungry. | 我可怜的孩子们饿了 |
[1:43:39] | There was no food for them on the flight. | 飞船上没有食物给他们吃 |
[1:43:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:43:45] | It’s early morning. | 大清早的 |
[1:43:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:43:48] | Kiss my feet, Brother. | 亲我的脚 兄弟 |
[1:43:57] | You humiliated our family. | 你让我们家族丢尽脸面 |
[1:44:01] | You humiliated me. | 你羞辱了我 |
[1:44:03] | Kiss… | 吻靴子 |
[1:44:06] | Or die. | 或者死 |
[1:44:17] | We’re even now. | 我们扯平了 |
[1:44:25] | Embarass the family one more time. | 再羞辱我们家族一次 |
[1:44:28] | It will be the be the last. | 就没那么客气了 |
[1:45:05] | They didn’t even engaged on the ground | 他们甚至没有在地面交火 |
[1:45:07] | like honourable fighters. | 就像光荣的战士一样 |
[1:45:42] | Ushur, in the south, | 友索 在南方 |
[1:45:45] | Only leaders are allowed to speak. | 只有领导人才有发言权 |
[1:45:48] | – You must take my place. – I can’t do that. | – 你必须代替我出席 – 我做不到 |
[1:45:51] | It is a good time to cross blades with me. | 现在是取代我的最好时机 |
[1:45:54] | I am weak. | 我身负重伤 |
[1:45:55] | I am an easy kill. Muad’Dib. | 很容易把我杀死 穆阿迪布 |
[1:45:58] | I’d rather cut off my own hand. | 我宁愿砍掉自己的手 |
[1:45:59] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[1:46:00] | We need the Lisan al-Gaib | 我们需要李桑·阿尔-盖布 |
[1:46:01] | to lead our people. | 来领导我们的人民 |
[1:46:02] | You know what I think of that story | 你知道我对这个传说的看法 |
[1:46:04] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不管你信不信 |
[1:46:06] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[1:46:21] | I didn’t see it coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[1:46:24] | The Harkonnens aren’t done here. | 哈克南家族的事还没完呢 |
[1:46:27] | They just went back to reload. | 他们只是回去重新装弹 |
[1:46:30] | We’re setting Thumpers. | 我们正在设置沙槌 |
[1:46:31] | We’re moving everyone to the South. | 我们要把所有人转移到南边去 |
[1:46:33] | I’ll stay behind and cover your retreat. | 我留下来掩护你们撤退 |
[1:46:35] | – What are you talking about? – Chani, I can’t go with you. | – 你在说什么? – 契妮 我不能和你一起走 |
[1:46:38] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[1:46:39] | – I’ll stay, too. – Nobody stays but me. | – 我也留下 – 除了我 谁都不许留下 |
[1:46:41] | – Paul. – That’s an order, Gurney Halleck! Go South! | – 保罗 – 这是命令 哥尼·哈勒克! |
[1:46:43] | Go south! | 去南方! |
[1:46:44] | Protect my mother. | 保护我的母亲 |
[1:46:48] | My lord. | 尊命 |
[1:46:59] | He’s afraid of the fundamentalists. | 他害怕正统教派者 |
[1:47:02] | He should be. | 他应该害怕 |
[1:47:25] | Talk to me, Jamis. | 告诉我 詹米 |
[1:47:34] | Kwisatz Haderach. | 魁萨茨·哈德拉克 |
[1:47:38] | You see only fragments. | 你只能看见碎片 |
[1:47:42] | You can only see the future. | 你只能看见未来 |
[1:47:44] | You haven’t seen the past. | 你没有看见过去 |
[1:47:50] | You need to drink the Water of Life. | 你需要喝下生命之水 |
[1:47:53] | And you will see everything. | 你就会看见一切 |
[1:47:59] | The good hunter always climbs the highest dune | 在狩猎之前 好猎手总是 |
[1:48:02] | before his hunt. | 爬上最高的沙丘 |
[1:48:04] | He needs to see. | 他需要看见 |
[1:48:08] | As far as he can see. | 看得越远越好 |
[1:48:14] | You need to see. | 你也需要看见 |
[1:48:18] | You must drink the Water of Life. | 你必须喝下生命之水 |
[1:48:22] | Your mind is going to open. | 你的心智将会打开 |
[1:48:26] | And you will see. | 你会看见的 |
[1:48:46] | The world has many choices for us. | 对我们来说 这个世界有很多选择 |
[1:48:53] | If I go south, I might lose you. | 如果去南方 我可能会失去你 |
[1:48:55] | You will never lose me. | 我将永远爱你 |
[1:48:58] | Paul Atreides | 保罗·厄崔迪 |
[1:49:01] | Not as long as you stay who you are. | 只要你还是原来的你 |
[1:49:11] | I will cross the storms with you. | 我会和你一起穿越风暴 |
[1:49:13] | Go South. | 去南方 |
[1:49:15] | Bring our people to safety. | 把我们的人带到安全的地方 |
[1:49:23] | And then I will do what must be done. | 然后我要做必须做的事 |
[1:49:50] | Where? | 人呢? |
[1:49:51] | Spy. Left behind. | 除了这个断后的间谍 |
[1:49:54] | No trace of the others. | 没有其他人的踪迹 |
[1:49:55] | They have gone south to hide in the storms. | 他们往南走了 躲进沙暴中 |
[1:50:03] | Send this message to the Baron. | 把这个消息报告给男爵 |
[1:50:05] | The North is liberated and secured. | 北方已经解放并且安全了 |
[1:50:07] | Harvest spice at will. | 随意收获香料 |
[1:50:10] | Yes, na-Baron. | 是的 准男爵 |
[1:50:26] | You killed nine of my men with one single blade. | 你只用这样一把刀就杀了我九名手下 |
[1:50:31] | She won’t talk. | 她不肯说 |
[1:50:32] | Tell her that’s fine. | 告诉她没关系 |
[1:50:34] | I already know everything I need to know. | 该知道的我都知道了 |
[1:50:45] | Only pleasure remains. | 剩下的只有快乐 |
[1:52:52] | Now that you can see our past, | 既然你能看见我们的过去 |
[1:52:59] | you can see your future. | 你就能看见你的未来 |
[1:53:03] | Your future… | 你的未来…… |
[1:53:23] | My brother. | 哥哥 |
[1:53:25] | My dearest brother. | 我最亲爱的哥哥 |
[1:53:27] | You are not prepared for what is to come. | 你还没有准备好去面对即将发生之事 |
[1:53:31] | Now learn the truth about our family | 现在知道了我们家族的真相 |
[1:53:35] | and it will hurt you… | 你会撕心裂肺…… |
[1:53:37] | …to the core. | 痛不欲生 |
[1:53:40] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:53:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:53:44] | I’m with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[1:53:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:01] | Find them! | 找到他们! |
[1:54:32] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[1:54:34] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:54:37] | I’m here. I’m here. Hey. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 嘿 |
[1:54:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:54:46] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:54:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:54:59] | His vital signs are so low they can’t be detected. | 他的生命体征很低 无法检测 |
[1:55:02] | But he’s alive. | 但他还活着 |
[1:55:04] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[1:55:07] | No, not that. Why would he do that? | 不 不会的 他为什么要这么做? |
[1:55:09] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[1:55:19] | Chani, his body is fighting the poison | 契妮 他的身体在和毒素作斗争 |
[1:55:21] | and he needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[1:55:23] | You do it. | 你来 |
[1:55:25] | You did this to him. | 是你害了他 |
[1:55:26] | You did this to your own son. | 你对自己的儿子做了这些 |
[1:55:28] | You do it. | 你来 |
[1:55:29] | Fix him yourself. | 你自己治好他 |
[1:55:30] | Chani, you might not believe in the | 契妮 你也许不相信预言 |
[1:55:33] | prophecy but you’re a part of it. | 但你是预言的一部分 |
[1:55:34] | You’re the poison. | 你就是毒药 |
[1:55:36] | You and your lies. | 你和你的谎言 |
[1:55:38] | Why would you do this to me? Do it. | -你为什么要这么对我? -做吧 |
[1:56:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:57:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:57:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:57:15] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[1:58:02] | I’m sorry about Chani. | 契妮的事我很难过 |
[1:58:06] | She’ll come to understand. | 她会理解的 |
[1:58:08] | I’ve seen it. | 我看见了 |
[1:58:11] | You can see. | 你能看见了 |
[1:58:13] | The visions are clear now. | 现在幻象变得清晰 |
[1:58:18] | I see possible futures all at once. | 我一下子看到了所有可能的未来 |
[1:58:23] | Our enemies are all around us. | 我们的敌人无处不在 |
[1:58:26] | That’s not the only future they prevail. | 这不是他们唯一的未来 |
[1:58:30] | I do see a way. | 我确实看到一条路 |
[1:58:33] | There is a narrow way through. | 有一条狭窄的通路 |
[1:58:45] | I saw our bloodline mother. | 我看到了我们母亲的血脉 |
[1:58:48] | Written across time. | 穿越时空 |
[1:59:02] | You’re the daughter | 你是 |
[1:59:04] | of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen. | 弗拉基米尔・哈克南男爵的女儿 |
[1:59:08] | Did my father know? | 我父亲知道吗? |
[1:59:16] | I didn’t know myself until | 我自己也不知道 直到 |
[1:59:17] | I took the worm’s poison. | 我服下沙虫的毒药 |
[1:59:26] | We’re Harkonnens. | 我们是哈克南人 |
[1:59:32] | So this is how we’ll survive. | 这就是我们存在的方式 |
[1:59:36] | By being Harkonnens. | 通过成为哈克南人 |
[2:01:14] | We must talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[2:01:18] | Stilgar. | 斯第尔格 |
[2:01:19] | You can stop this! Do you hear me? | 你可以阻止这一切!你听到了吗? |
[2:01:21] | You have the power to stop this! | 你有能力阻止这一切! |
[2:01:22] | Northern woman! You’re not to want to speak inside the circle. | 北方女人 你不能在圈子里说话 |
[2:01:26] | If you want to speak, you know what to do. | 如果你想说话 你知道该怎么做 |
[2:01:27] | Stilgar, please. | 斯第尔格 求你了 |
[2:01:29] | Arrakis is sinking. | 厄拉科斯正在沉沦 |
[2:01:43] | This prophecy is how they enslave us. | 他们通过预言来奴役我们 |
[2:01:46] | How they dominate. | 这是他们的统治方式 |
[2:01:49] | You’ll get yourself in trouble. | 你会惹上麻烦的 |
[2:01:50] | This is none your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[2:01:52] | Raban Harkonnen himself killed my family. | 拉班·哈克南亲手杀了我的家人 |
[2:01:54] | He gave me this scar to remember him by. | 他给了我这道伤疤 让我记住他 |
[2:01:56] | This is all of my business. | 这全是我的私人恩怨 |
[2:02:44] | Muad’dib. Only tribe leaders can speak | 穆阿迪布 只有部落首领才能说话 |
[2:02:47] | If you wish to share your voice, | 如果你想发表你的声音 |
[2:02:49] | You must take his place by defeating him | 你必须通过打败他来取代他的位置 |
[2:02:52] | and returning his water to the well. | 然后把他的水放回井里 |
[2:02:55] | You think I’m stupid enough to deprive | 你觉得我会愚蠢到褫夺一位 |
[2:02:57] | myself of the best of us. | 我们当中最优秀的人 |
[2:03:02] | Take my life, Usul. | 杀了我吧 友索 |
[2:03:05] | It is the only way. | 这是唯一的途径 |
[2:03:07] | I’m pointing the way! | 我在指路! |
[2:03:11] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[2:03:48] | But you think you could have a chance. | 但你觉得自己还有机会 |
[2:04:34] | Dune. | 沙丘 |
[2:04:35] | Lisan al-Gaib! | 李桑·阿尔-盖布! |
[2:04:40] | Muad’Dib! | 穆阿迪布 |
[2:05:21] | This is my father’s ducal signet. | 这是我父亲的公爵印章 |
[2:05:33] | I am Paul Muad’Dib Atreides, Duke of Arrakis. | 我是保罗·穆阿迪布·厄崔迪 厄拉科斯公爵 |
[2:06:46] | Paul Atreides is still alive. | 保罗·厄崔迪还活着 |
[2:06:51] | He challenges my father. | 他向我父亲发起挑战 |
[2:06:54] | You’ve never been on Arrakis. | 你从没踏足厄拉科斯星球 |
[2:06:57] | It’s quite impressive, you’ll see. | 那里令人难以忘怀 你会看到的 |
[2:06:59] | Was this all upon your advice? | 这全是你的主意吗? |
[2:07:00] | What? | 什么? |
[2:07:02] | Did you counsel my father | 你建议我父亲消灭 |
[2:07:04] | to exterminate the Atreides? | 厄崔迪斯家族? |
[2:07:06] | Of course I did. | 当然是我 |
[2:07:07] | Why else would it have happened? | 不然为什么会发生这种事? |
[2:07:09] | You tried to sacrifice an entire bloodline. | 你试图牺牲整个血脉 |
[2:07:11] | And I was right to do it. | 我这么做是对的 |
[2:07:14] | The Kwisatz Haderach is a form of power | 魁萨茨·哈德拉克是一种力量 |
[2:07:17] | that our world has not yet seen. | 我们的世界还从未见识过的 |
[2:07:19] | The ultimate power. | 终极力量 |
[2:07:22] | For ninety generations we have | 九十代以来 |
[2:07:24] | supervised House Atreides. | 监督着厄崔迪家族 |
[2:07:26] | They were promising, but they were | 他们很有前途 但他们 |
[2:07:27] | becoming dangerously defiant. | 变得非常危险 |
[2:07:29] | Their bloodline had to be terminated. | 他们的血脉必须被终结 |
[2:07:32] | That is why we have put many bloodlines at work. | 这就是为什么我们让许多血脉运作 |
[2:07:35] | Several prospects. | 几个有前途的 |
[2:07:36] | But it’s backfired. | 但适得其反 |
[2:07:37] | Paul is alive. | 保罗还活着 |
[2:07:39] | And if he defeats. | 如果他打败了 |
[2:07:40] | Vaidrathir, my father is… | 维德拉瑟 我父亲…… |
[2:07:41] | Your father will lose the throne, no | 你父亲会失去王位 |
[2:07:42] | matter who prevails. | 不管谁获胜 |
[2:07:45] | But there is one way | 但是有一种方法 |
[2:07:46] | your family can remain in power. | 可以让你的家族继续掌权 |
[2:07:48] | And through you, | 通过你 |
[2:07:49] | the continuation of our stewardship. | 延续我们的统治 |
[2:07:53] | One. way. | 只有一条路 |
[2:07:55] | Are you prepared? | 你准备好了吗? |
[2:07:58] | You’ve been preparing me | 你一直在帮我安排 |
[2:07:59] | my whole life, Reverend Mother. | 我的一生 圣母 |
[2:08:03] | You’re heading North with the others? | 你要和其他人一起去北方吗? |
[2:08:05] | I’m feydaykin. | 我是敢死队员 |
[2:08:07] | I follow my leaders. | 我跟随我的队长 |
[2:08:08] | If fighting goes north, I go north. | 如果战斗往北 我往北 |
[2:08:10] | Paul didn’t have a choice, Chani. | 保罗别无选择 契妮 |
[2:08:11] | I won’t be fighting for him. | 我不会为他而战 |
[2:08:14] | I’m fighting for my people. | 我为我的人民而战 |
[2:08:19] | I came to wish you best of luck. | 我是来祝你好运的 |
[2:08:22] | I’d wish you the same. | 我也祝你好运 |
[2:08:26] | But it seems you’ve won your battle. | 但看起来你已经赢得了战斗 |
[2:08:51] | They took the bait. | 他们上钩了 |
[2:08:59] | The Emperor is very obliging. | 皇帝陛下真是兢兢业业 |
[2:09:02] | He’s right on time. | 他很准时 |
[2:09:37] | What is he doing here? | 他来这里做什么? |
[2:09:39] | I brought spice production under control. | 我控制了香料生产 |
[2:09:44] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[2:09:47] | Send messages to the great Houses. | 给各大家族发信息 |
[2:09:49] | Tell them that Arrakis is | 告诉他们厄拉科斯正遭受 |
[2:09:51] | underer Sardaukar attack. | 萨多卡的攻击 |
[2:09:54] | Tell them their future hangs in the balance. | 告诉他们 他们的未来岌岌可危 |
[2:10:24] | When the storm hits this ridge, | 当沙暴袭击这里山脊时 |
[2:10:26] | Gurney will open the way for you Stilgar. | 哥尼会为你开辟道路 斯第尔格 |
[2:10:29] | So you can enter the basin from the west | 这样你就可以从西面进入盆地 |
[2:10:31] | and distract their defense systems. | 吸引他们防御系统的注意力 |
[2:10:34] | Chani, I want you and your Feydaykins | 契妮 我要你和你的敢死队员 |
[2:10:35] | to then attack from the east, | 从东面发起进攻 |
[2:10:38] | Inside the basin. | 杀入盆地 |
[2:10:40] | I’ll strike from the north and head on | 我率领正统教派军队从北面进攻 |
[2:10:42] | with the fundamentalist troops. | 长趋直入 |
[2:10:44] | And I’ll serve Arrakeen for dessert. | 而我将拿下厄拉奇恩 如探囊取物 |
[2:10:47] | Remember, I need the emperor alive. | 记住 我要活捉皇帝 |
[2:11:59] | Baron, | 男爵 |
[2:12:01] | do you have any idea who this | 你可知道这个 |
[2:12:03] | Muad’Dib could be? | 穆阿迪布是何许人? |
[2:12:06] | Some fanatic, your majesty. | 一些狂热分子 陛下 |
[2:12:08] | That’s all we know. | 我们就知道这么多 |
[2:12:09] | More. More, give me more. | 更多 更多 告诉我更多 |
[2:12:11] | He’s a madman! | 他是个疯子! |
[2:12:12] | – Mad? – All Fremen are mad. | – 疯子? – 所有弗雷曼人都是疯子 |
[2:12:17] | That’s all you know, really? | 你们就知道这些 真的吗? |
[2:12:21] | Muad’Dib is dead. | 穆阿迪布死了 |
[2:12:25] | Or he went hiding in the southern storms. | 或者他躲进南方的沙暴里 |
[2:12:27] | It means the same thing. | 反正是同一个意思 |
[2:12:30] | Your majesty, the sandstorm that’s They speak the truth. | 陛下 他们说的是真的 沙暴正在 |
[2:12:33] | approaching threatens the integrity of our shields. | 逼近 威胁到我们屏蔽场的完整性 |
[2:12:36] | We recommend going back into orbit. | 我们建议返回轨道 |
[2:12:38] | The mountains will protect us from most of it, | 山脉会保护我们免受大部分沙暴的侵袭 |
[2:12:41] | your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[2:12:44] | Baron, have you ever investigated | 男爵 你有没有调查过 |
[2:12:48] | the south regions of Arrakis? | 厄拉科斯星球的南部地区? |
[2:12:51] | All the entire region is uninhabitable. | 整个地区都不适合居住 |
[2:12:54] | It’s well known, your Majesty. | 这是众所周知的 陛下 |
[2:12:57] | Your uninhabited South, | 你那无人居住的南方 |
[2:13:01] | exhibits evidence of human activity. | 有人类活动的迹象 |
[2:13:04] | I wasn’t aware of this. | 我并不知道 |
[2:13:06] | I swear to you, I wasn’t aware of anything. | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[2:13:14] | Muad’Dib is alive. | 穆阿迪布还活着 |
[2:13:17] | I must find him. | 必须找到他 |
[2:14:38] | Fire! | 开火 |
[2:15:20] | Sardaukar! On guard! | 萨多卡!警戒! |
[2:19:36] | Sardaukar! | 萨多卡! |
[2:20:42] | Grandfather. | 外公 |
[2:21:06] | You die like an animal. | 你会像野兽一样死去 |
[2:21:38] | Muad’Dib. | 穆阿迪布 |
[2:23:09] | Rabban! | 拉班! |
[2:23:21] | Look who’s back from the dead. | 看看是谁死而复生了 |
[2:23:38] | For my Duke, and my friends. | 为了公爵 为了朋友 |
[2:24:47] | War ships. | 战舰 |
[2:24:50] | The Great Houses. | 各大家族 |
[2:24:53] | Gurney, it’s time. | 哥尼 是时候了 |
[2:24:54] | Bring the prisoners. | 把犯人带来 |
[2:24:55] | My lord. | 尊命 |
[2:25:23] | This isn’t over yet. | 这事还没完 |
[2:25:30] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 |
[2:25:34] | I will love you as long as I breathe. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[2:25:48] | There’s an amassed armada, in orbit. | 轨道上集结了一支舰队 |
[2:25:54] | You’re facing a full invasion, Fremen. | 你正面临全面入侵 弗雷曼人 |
[2:25:58] | How can you be so sure | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[2:25:59] | the Great Houses are here for me? | 各大家族到这里是为了我? |
[2:26:07] | They may be curious to hear my side of the story, | 他们可能很想听听我的说法 |
[2:26:10] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[2:26:11] | I am Paul Atreides, | 我是保罗·厄崔迪 |
[2:26:13] | son of Leto Atreides, Duke of Arrakis. | 厄拉科斯公爵雷托·厄崔迪之子 |
[2:26:18] | Gurney. | 哥尼 |
[2:26:18] | My Lord? | 大人? |
[2:26:19] | Send a warning to all ships. | 向所有战舰发出警告 |
[2:26:21] | If the great houses attack, our atomics | 如果各大家族进攻 我们就用原子弹 |
[2:26:24] | will obliterate all spice fields. | 摧毁所有香料田 |
[2:26:27] | – You’re out of your mind. – He’s bluffing. | – 你疯了吗? – 他在虚张声势 |
[2:26:30] | Consider what you’re about to do, Paul Atreides. | 仔细考虑你即将做出的事 保罗·厄崔迪 |
[2:26:32] | Silence! | 闭嘴! |
[2:26:37] | Abomination. | 可恨 |
[2:26:42] | Message sent, my Lord | 信息已发出 大人 |
[2:26:45] | As I stand on the Imperium, you will bow at my feet | 当我站在帝国之上时 你将臣服于我的脚下 |
[2:26:49] | Your feet? | 你的脚? |
[2:26:51] | You’ll be lucky to keep your head. | 你能保住脑袋就算走运了 |
[2:26:56] | I’ll take the hand of your daughter. | 我会牵着你女儿的手 |
[2:27:00] | She will remain safe, | 她会安然无恙 |
[2:27:02] | and we will rule together over the Empire. | 我们将共同统治帝国 |
[2:27:14] | But you… | 而你…… |
[2:27:19] | You’ll have to answer for my father. | 你必须为我父亲的死负责 |
[2:27:28] | Do you know why I killed him? | 你知道我为什么要杀他吗? |
[2:27:33] | Because he was a man who | 因为他是一个 |
[2:27:35] | believed in the rules of the heart. | 相信内心律令的人 |
[2:27:38] | But the heart is not meant to rule. | 但人心是不能用来统治的 |
[2:27:42] | In other words… | 换句话说 |
[2:27:45] | your father was a weak man. | 你父亲是个软弱的人 |
[2:27:58] | Stand or choose your champion. | 要么迎战 要么选择你的勇士 |
[2:28:04] | I’m here, Atreides. | 我在这里 厄崔迪人 |
[2:28:08] | I need a blade. | 我需要一把刀 |
[2:28:09] | Accept mine. | 请用我的 |
[2:28:23] | Do not stain your hands on this animal, | 别让这动物弄脏你的手 |
[2:28:26] | They need you with them. | 他们需要你和他们在一起 |
[2:28:27] | It’s my burden, Gurney. | 这是我的责任 哥尼 |
[2:28:48] | Why is he taking such risks? | 他为什么要冒这么大的风险? |
[2:28:50] | Muad’Dib leads the way. | 穆阿迪布 指明道路 |
[2:29:16] | I’m happy to finally meet you, | 很高兴终于见到你 |
[2:29:19] | cousin. | 堂舅 |
[2:29:21] | Cousin? | 堂舅? |
[2:29:23] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[2:29:26] | Well. | 好吧 |
[2:29:29] | You wouldn’t be the | 你不会是 |
[2:29:29] | first relative I’ve killed. | 我杀的第一个亲戚 |
[2:29:33] | May thy knife chip and shatter. | 愿你刀毁人亡 |
[2:29:42] | May thy knife chip and shatter. | 愿你刀毁人亡 |
[2:30:35] | She’s your pet? | 她是你的宠物吗? |
[2:30:52] | Any special attention for the pet? | 对宠物有什么特殊照顾吗? |
[2:32:23] | You’ve fought well, Atreides. | 你打得很好 厄崔迪人 |
[2:32:32] | Lisan al-Gaib! | 李桑·阿尔-盖布! |
[2:32:33] | Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | 李桑·阿尔-盖布!李桑·阿尔-盖布! |
[2:33:29] | You should have believed. | 你应该相信的 |
[2:33:31] | You chose the wrong side. | 你选择了错误的一方 |
[2:33:34] | Side? | 哪一方? |
[2:33:36] | You of all people should know. | 你应该最清楚 |
[2:33:39] | There are no sides… Reverend Mother. | 没有哪一方 圣母 |
[2:34:03] | The life debt has been paid. | 生命之债已经还清了 |
[2:34:04] | Spare my father now and | 现在放了我父亲 |
[2:34:05] | I will be your willing bride. | 我将成为你称心如意的新娘 |
[2:34:07] | The throne will be yours. | 王位就是你的了 |
[2:35:41] | My lord, the great houses have answered. | 大人 各大家族已经回应 |
[2:35:44] | They refuse to honor your ascendency. | 他们拒绝承认你的王位 |
[2:35:47] | We await your orders, Lisan al-Gaib | 我们等待你的命令 李桑·阿尔-盖布 |
[2:36:00] | Lead them to paradise. | 带他们上天堂 |
[2:36:02] | Lisan al-Gaib! | 李桑·阿尔-盖布! |
[2:36:02] | Lisan al-Gaib! Lisan al-Gaib! | 李桑·阿尔-盖布!李桑·阿尔-盖布! |
[2:36:33] | What is happening, mother? | 怎么了 妈妈? |
[2:36:37] | Your brother attacks the Great Houses. | 你哥哥袭击了各大家族 |
[2:36:43] | The Holy War begins. | 圣战开始了 |