时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 冰淇淋咖啡馆 | |
[00:03] | 维也纳 | |
[00:38] | ♪Xpectations – Unloved♪ | |
[00:39] | *I never lived* | *我从来没有* |
[00:43] | *Up to your…* | *达到过你的…* |
[00:48] | *Expectations* | *期望* |
[00:57] | *I never gave* | *我从来没有* |
[01:01] | *In to your…* | *屈服于你的…* |
[01:05] | *Humiliation* | *羞辱* |
[01:14] | *I never lived* | *我从来没有* |
[01:20] | *Up to your…* | *达到过你的…* |
[01:25] | *Expectations* | *期望* |
[01:34] | *I never lived* | *我从来没有* |
[01:39] | *Up to your…* | *达到过你的…* |
[01:44] | *Expectations* | *期望* |
[01:47] | *From where you stand* | *以你的角度* |
[01:48] | 冰淇淋咖啡馆 | |
[01:52] | *You haven’t a clue who I am* | *你根本无从知晓我是谁* |
[01:53] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[01:53] | Nice Face | 和善面孔 |
[02:01] | Eve! Eve! Eve! | 伊芙 伊芙 伊芙 |
[02:04] | Darling, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[02:05] | – I can’t! – Oh, my God, darling! Wake up, it’s okay. | -我没法 -天哪 亲爱的 快醒醒 没事儿的 |
[02:09] | It’s okay! I-I… | 没关系 我…我… |
[02:10] | Baby! It’s okay. Wake up, wake up! | 亲爱的 没事儿 清醒一点 |
[02:14] | What was it? Was it… Was it… | 怎么回事啊 是…是… |
[02:18] | I fell asleep on both my arms. | 我睡在自己胳膊上了 |
[02:21] | Oh, they’re coming back now. | 感觉回来了 |
[02:28] | Jesus, my heart. You freak. | 天哪 你个怪胎 |
[02:32] | – I’m sorry, it was scary. – Yeah. It was. | -不好意思 刚刚确实很吓人 -看出来了 |
[02:37] | Ohh, Jesus! My head. | 天啊 我的头 |
[02:42] | What time did we leave last night? | 昨晚我们几点走的 |
[02:44] | It all ended when you and Bill sang “A Whole New World.” | 你和比尔唱完《美丽新世界》就结束了 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah. No one could follow that. | 是吧 没人能接着那首歌继续唱 |
[02:54] | Well, at least we have the whole weekend to reco… | 至少我们有整个周末的时间来记… |
[02:59] | – Oh. Oh, my God. – Happy Saturday. | -我的天哪 -周六愉快 |
[02:59] | 军情五处 | |
[03:02] | – You were superb last night. – Thank you. | -你昨晚真是棒极了 -谢谢 |
[03:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[03:06] | Oh, did you get me a croissant? | 你给我买可颂了吗 |
[03:08] | No. Do you want the rest of this? | 没有 你想要这个剩下的吗 |
[03:10] | Of course I want the rest of that. | 我当然想要了 |
[03:12] | How are you so perky? You left after I did. | 你怎么这么精神 你比我还晚走 |
[03:15] | I went for a run this morning, then I ate some coal. | 我今天早晨去跑步了 吃了点木炭 |
[03:18] | Apparently it’s a thing. I feel great. | 显然还真是有用 我感觉棒极了 |
[03:20] | Okay, from what I can eavesdrop on, | 好吧 据我听说的 |
[03:22] | a Russian sex-trafficking politician’s been murdered in Vienna. | 一名俄罗斯性交易政客在维也纳被杀了 |
[03:25] | – Oh, no. – I know, bum-out. | -不会吧 -我懂 真倒霉 |
[03:27] | – Why are they crying about it here? – Don’t know. | -为什么我们要负责处理 -不知道 |
[03:29] | – Was it a contract kill? – I don’t know. | -是合同杀人吗 -不知道 |
[03:31] | You really earn your money, you know? | 你可是在上班赚钱 知道不 |
[03:32] | – I have no idea what we do here. – Get me a croissant. | -我真不知道我们在这里干什么 -给我个可颂 |
[03:39] | Right. Everyone’s in there with Frank. | 好吧 大家和弗兰克都在里面 |
[03:41] | – God. – And oh, Lord. | -天哪 -我去 |
[03:44] | – It’s Carolyn Martens. – Who? | -还有卡罗琳·马滕斯 -谁 |
[03:46] | MI6. Russia desk. | 军情六处 俄罗斯办事处 |
[03:46] | 负责与英国国家安全有关的海外情报 | |
[03:47] | Ugh, I’d nail a cousin to work with that woman. | 为了跟她共事我愿意把表兄妹送进监狱 |
[03:50] | – Stone-cold badass. – I’ll put in a good word. | -冷血女强人 -我会帮你说好话的 |
[03:52] | No, please don’t. You’re the late one. | 千万不要 你可是迟到那一个 |
[04:03] | Professional. | 表现专业些 |
[04:06] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿的 |
[04:07] | Okay. Well, thank you all for giving us your Saturday. | 谢谢你们牺牲自己的周六时光 |
[04:11] | Turns out people are still murderous bastards on the weekend. | 看来人们还是会在周末谋杀坏蛋 |
[04:18] | This is Carolyn Martens, head of the Russian desk. | 这是卡罗琳·马滕斯 俄罗斯办事处负责人 |
[04:21] | – You’ve met Bill Pargrave. – Hi. | -你见过比尔·帕格雷夫了 -你好 |
[04:24] | And his late assistant. | 和他迟到的助手 |
[04:26] | Eve Polastri. My apologies… | 我是伊芙·波拉斯特里 很抱歉… |
[04:28] | They assess and provide diplomatic protection | 他们负责评估 并为英国访问者 |
[04:30] | for visitors to the UK and will be your liaison. | 提供外交保护 会负责与你联系 |
[04:34] | It was Bill’s birthday party last night. | 昨晚是比尔的生日聚会 |
[04:37] | They don’t normally look this sweaty. | 他们通常不会这么汗津津 |
[04:39] | It was just a spontaneous thing. | 这是没法控制的事 |
[04:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:49] | There’s been an assassination in Vienna. | 维也纳发生了一起暗杀事件 |
[04:52] | Victor Kedrin was a Russian politician visiting Austria last week. | 维克多·科德林是位上周访问奥地利的俄罗斯政治家 |
[04:56] | He was not a popular man. But he had an unfortunately high profile. | 他不怎么受欢迎 但很不幸他的知名度很高 |
[04:59] | Yesterday, Kedrin was coming out of | 昨天 科德林从一家寿司店出来 |
[05:01] | an exceptionally good, by the way, sushi restaurant | 顺便提一句 这家店特别好 |
[05:03] | near Stephansplatz with his girlfriend, Kasia Molkovska. | 在他女朋友卡莎·莫尔科夫斯卡家附近 |
[05:08] | Somehow, about 50 yards from the restaurant, | 不知何故 在离餐厅大概46米远处 |
[05:10] | the assassin managed to slice Kedrin’s femoral artery | 在他和他女朋友毫无察觉的情况下 |
[05:13] | with a blade without him or his girlfriend noticing. | 凶手成功割断了科德林的股动脉 |
[05:15] | – He was bleeding for about a minute before he collapsed. – Cool. | -他在倒下前已经失血有一分钟左右 -酷啊 |
[05:23] | His girlfriend is the only witness, but she fled the scene. | 他的女朋友是唯一的目击者 但她逃离了现场 |
[05:27] | Interpol traced her here to the UK. | 国际刑警组织跟踪她到了英国 |
[05:29] | She was picked up in Hammersmith this morning | 今天早上她在 哈默史密斯 被接走 |
[05:29] | 英国英格兰大伦敦 汉默史密斯-富勒姆区的自治市 | |
[05:32] | and needs protection. | 保护起来了 |
[05:33] | – 20 quid it was a woman. – Sorry? | -赌20镑是个女人干的 -你说什么 |
[05:36] | Sorry. Nothing. | 抱歉 没什么 |
[05:40] | We’ll be sure to sort it. | 我们一定会处理好的 |
[05:41] | Was there any CCTV of the killer? | 有凶手的监控视频吗 |
[05:44] | No. No, as far as we know, it was just a blind spot. | 没有 据我们所知 那是个盲区 |
[05:49] | Thank you for your… time. | 谢谢你们前来 |
[05:53] | I imagine the girl is, erm, quite traumatized. | 我想那个女孩应该受了很大的精神创伤 |
[05:56] | She’s the only witness. | 她是唯一的目击者 |
[05:58] | Surround her with humans, will you? | 安排点安保 好吗 |
[06:05] | I said it was probably a woman. | 我刚在说凶手可能是个女人 |
[06:08] | Victor Kedrin was a misogynist and a sex trafficker. | 维克多·科德林厌恶女性 又是性贩子 |
[06:10] | He may not have considered a passing woman a threat. | 他可能不会把路过的女性视作威胁 |
[06:15] | She must have been able to get close. | 她一定能足够接近他 |
[06:18] | Thank you. Thank you, Eve. | 谢谢 谢谢你 伊芙 |
[06:23] | She said, “Eve.” | 她叫了我”伊芙” |
[06:25] | Congratulations. | 那真是恭喜了 |
[06:30] | Give me the rest of that, or I’ll fire you. | 剩下的给我 不然炒你鱿鱼 |
[06:36] | I want to meet that witness. | 我想见见那个目击者 |
[06:37] | – If I’m right, then… – No. Not your job. | -如果我是对的 那… -不行 那不是你的工作 |
[06:40] | Get her secure and get her some clothes. | 给她安排安保和弄些衣服去 |
[06:43] | Please don’t make this a thing. I’m feeling very fragile. | 千万不要生事了 我真的很脆弱了 |
[06:46] | I’m telling you, it’s a woman. | 我跟你说 那就是个女人 |
[06:48] | Happy birthday, Bill. | 生日快乐 比尔 |
[06:50] | It was just a bit of karaoke, Frank. | 就是唱次卡拉OK而已 弗兰克 |
[06:57] | 巴黎 | |
[07:04] | 英文版名为《In The Sky》 | |
[07:04] | ♪Il voyage – Françoise Hardy♪ | |
[07:56] | 加油 你能行的 | |
[08:00] | 真讨厌 | |
[08:01] | 是趟短途旅行啊 | |
[08:03] | 业务会议最好亲自出面 | |
[08:07] | 你真是个好[漂亮]孩子 | |
[08:18] | 需要帮忙拿下袋子吗 | |
[08:19] | 真讨厌 | |
[08:28] | ♪Roller Girl – Anna karina♪ | |
[08:37] | *Je suis la fille que l’on colle* | |
[08:40] | Merci, Lulu. | 谢啦 露露 |
[08:42] | *Sur les Harley Davidson* | |
[08:46] | *Les BMW* | |
[08:50] | *Les camions 16 tonnes* | |
[08:52] | *Je suis la roller girl* | |
[08:56] | ♪Gnossiennes – Erik satie♪ | |
[09:22] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[10:27] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内尔 |
[10:36] | Villanelle. | 薇拉内尔 |
[10:39] | I can see you breathing. | 我能看到你的呼吸 |
[10:48] | – I got you! – Yes. | -骗[吓]到你了 -是的 |
[10:49] | – A bit, admit it. A tiny bit. – A tiny bit, yes. | -一下下 承认吧 有那么一下下 -是的 一下下 |
[10:53] | – Were you scared? – No. | -你害怕了吗 -没有 |
[10:54] | – Did you think I was dead? – No. | -你是觉得我死了吗 -没有 |
[10:56] | – Would you be sad? – Of course. | -你会伤心吗 -当然 |
[11:00] | Oh! Your face. I got you. | 看你那表情 骗[吓]到你啦 |
[11:05] | – How was Vienna? – Good. Mm. Quick. | -维也纳如何 -很好 很迅速 |
[11:10] | – But I’m tired. – Of course. | -但我累了 -当然了 |
[11:12] | Do you want to stay and watch a movie? | 你想要留下来一起看电影吗 |
[11:15] | – No, I can’t. I’m sorry. – “No, I can’t. I’m sorry.” | -不能 我没法 抱歉 -“不能 我没法 抱歉” |
[11:19] | They want me to give you this. | 他们让我给你这个 |
[11:24] | – Bonus? – Yes. | -奖金吗 -是的 |
[11:26] | – Because I’m sensational. – Oh, yes. Of course. | -因为我干得漂亮 -是的 肯定的 |
[11:30] | – And they want you to do another job. – When? | -他们希望你再接个活儿 -什么时候 |
[11:33] | We know it’s a tight turnaround. Tomorrow. | 我们知道时间有点紧 就明天 |
[11:37] | – All information is on there. – Sure. | -所有信息都在上面 -好的 |
[11:40] | Tuscany will be beautiful right now. | 托斯卡纳现在一定很美 |
[11:42] | – You want to come? – No. | -你要一起吗 -不 |
[11:45] | Well, can I take someone else? | 那我能带别人一起去吗 |
[11:48] | I just want someone to play with. | 就是想有个玩的伴 |
[11:51] | You play in Tuscany. | 你去托斯卡纳玩 |
[11:52] | And we will watch a movie when you come back. | 等你回来我们就一起看电影 |
[11:55] | – You don’t mean that. – “You don’t mean that.” | -你说的不是真心话 -“你说的不是真心话” |
[11:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[12:06] | 托斯卡纳 | |
[12:08] | 想你 | |
[12:13] | 意大利 | |
[12:25] | Nice face. | 真是和善的面孔 |
[12:26] | 切萨雷·格雷科 意大利 托斯卡纳 年龄:62 身高:181厘米 | |
[12:45] | That looks terrifying. Does it burn? | 看上去真可怕 会有灼烧感吗 |
[12:48] | No, it just strips your stomach so you can’t feel anything. | 不会 就是清空你胃里的东西 不会有任何感觉 |
[12:50] | Oh, cool. | 真好 |
[12:52] | Okay, so, her name is Kasia Molkovska. | 她的名字叫卡莎·莫尔科夫斯卡 |
[12:55] | And we’ll need two officers on each shift. | 我们需要安排两位警察一轮班 |
[13:00] | Oh, Jesus. That’s gross. | 天啊 真恶心 |
[13:01] | – Where do they want her overnight? – Uh, don’t know. | -他们打算让她在哪里过夜 -不清楚 |
[13:04] | They haven’t transferred her from the station yet. | 他们还没从局里转移她 |
[13:07] | – Really? Hammersmith? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 汉默史密斯吗 -嗯哼 |
[13:10] | So she’s still there? | 所以她还在那里吗 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. Apparently, she’s a bit of a character. – Okay, um… | -对 显然她还挺重要的 -好吧 |
[13:16] | You know, I’m gonna… I’m gonna pop down there quickly. | 这样 我现在马上过去一下 |
[13:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:21] | No reason. Just get those officers assigned to her, and I’ll sign off. | 没什么 就是安排下负责她的警员 然后我就下班 |
[13:24] | Did we sing Disney? | 昨晚唱了迪士尼歌曲吗 |
[13:27] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -唱了 |
[13:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:31] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[13:33] | To the bathroom. | 卫生间 |
[13:34] | – Done the report? – Mm-hmm. | -报告完成了吗 -弄好了 |
[13:36] | Okay. Good work. | 好吧 干得好 |
[13:39] | Now… cough up. | 好了 掏出来吧 |
[13:42] | – What? – 20 quid. | -什么 -20镑 |
[13:44] | CCTV from Vienna turned up. It was a bloke. | 收到了维也纳那边的监控 是个男的 |
[13:46] | What? What? Since the meeting? | 什么 会议之后吗 |
[13:48] | – Yeah. Frank just said. – No, he said there wasn’t… | -对 弗兰克刚说的 -不对 他不是说没有… |
[13:51] | – 20 quid. – Have you seen it? | -20镑 -你看过了吗 |
[13:53] | – Of course not. – Why not? | -当然没有 -为什么没有 |
[13:54] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[13:55] | There’s a difference between thinking it was a woman | 认为那是个女人和希望那是 |
[13:58] | – and wanting it to be a woman. – Who’s a woman? | -还是有区别的 -谁是个女人 |
[14:03] | You’ll get the rest when I see the tape. | 等我看过监控后再给你剩下 |
[14:05] | I’m going to try to throw up. | 我会试着放下这事 |
[14:07] | I suggest you do, too. | 建议你也这么做 |
[14:10] | I wanna see that CCTV. | 我要看那个监控 |
[14:13] | – What was that all about? – Nothing. | -怎么回事啊 -没什么 |
[14:17] | I’m going to the station. | 我要去趟警局 |
[14:19] | – Why? – Just don’t tell Bill. | -为什么 -别跟比尔说就是 |
[14:21] | You’re the best. I love you. You’re amazing. Goodbye. | 你最好了 我爱你 你最棒 再见 |
[14:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:29] | Ciemno bylo… | 天很黑.. |
[14:32] | Nie wiem… | 我不知道 |
[14:38] | Wy swinie… | 你个猪… |
[14:39] | Nie mozna wam wierzyc… | 你不能相信 |
[14:40] | Wszyscy jestescie chujami… | 每个人都是混蛋 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry. She’s unintelligible. | 抱歉 她的话很费解 |
[14:46] | She’s mainly swearing. | 基本上都在骂人 |
[14:47] | Oh, that’s okay. She’s had a hell of a night. | 没事儿 她经历了噩梦般的一夜 |
[14:49] | I-I just need to know if she’s aware of anyone | 我就想知道她是否清楚 |
[14:51] | who might wanna harm her while she’s in the country. | 有谁可能会在这个国家伤害她 |
[14:54] | Czy myslisz, ze cos Ci grozi w tym kraju, | 你认为你在这个国家 |
[14:56] | ktos chce Cie skrzywdzic? | 有人想伤害你吗 |
[14:58] | *Jeszcze jednego* | *还有一个* |
[15:02] | Poor thing. Can someone get her a tea? | 小可怜 谁能给她倒杯茶吗 |
[15:04] | – Max? – *Jeszcze jednego* | -马克斯 -*还有一个* |
[15:11] | Has she mentioned Vienna | 她提到过维也纳 |
[15:13] | or anything about her boyfriend’s killer? | 或是任何关于杀害她男友的凶手的信息吗 |
[15:14] | -*Jeszcze jednego* – I think she’s saying that they were drunk | -*还有一个* -我觉得她在说当时他们喝醉了 |
[15:17] | or she’s drunk now. | 或是她现在喝醉了 |
[15:19] | She mentioned a plank of wood. | 她提到了一块木板 |
[15:21] | – Was it tall or… dark? – *Jeszcze jednego* | -高的 或是暗色的… -*还有一个* |
[15:24] | God, I’m sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[15:26] | Ask her if it was a man or a woman? | 问她那是个女人还是男人 |
[15:28] | To byl mezczyzna czy kobieta? | 凶手是个个男人还是女人 |
[15:32] | Ale decha. | 真惊人 |
[15:34] | Psycholka… | 那个变态 |
[15:35] | Do piet mi nie dorasta. | 对我没有兴趣 |
[15:38] | Does anyone in the department speak heroin Polish? | 局里有人会讲海洛因版波兰语吗 |
[15:41] | No, I mean, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[15:44] | You know, uh, Max, we need to get her to a facility. | 这样吧 马克斯 我们得送她去医院 |
[15:49] | – Thanks. – Rusz dupe I do lózka! | -谢谢 -屁股挪床上去 |
[15:52] | – Oh, you speak Polish? – Uh, no. My husband is Polish. | -你会说波兰语呀 -不会 我丈夫是波兰人 |
[15:56] | Oh, you know, I’ve just picked up a… A couple of phrases. | 你懂的 我就是学了几个句子 |
[15:58] | Thanks, Max. | 谢谢 马克斯 |
[16:00] | What did she say? | 她说的什么 |
[16:01] | “Get your arse into bed.” | “滚去睡觉” |
[16:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:26] | I wasn’t flirting. | 我没有在调情 |
[16:28] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:31] | Oh, I thought you’d be straight to bed. | 我以为你会直接上床睡觉 |
[16:33] | Oh, I’m soldiering through. | 我正咬牙硬撑着 |
[16:36] | It’s a great turn-out. | 这是个很棒的活动啊 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Bunch of animals! | 是啊 一群野兽 |
[16:41] | Wanna play? | 想玩一局吗 |
[16:42] | 杜松子酒加奎宁水 | |
[16:42] | Oh, with a gin and tonic, definitely. | 有 金汤力 喝就行 |
[16:44] | Uh, I need to steal Dom for a minute. | 我需要借用多姆几分钟 |
[16:47] | – Dom? – Mm-hmm. | -多姆吗 -嗯嗯 |
[16:49] | Should I be jealous? | 我该吃醋吗 |
[16:51] | Always be jealous. | 永远记得吃醋 |
[16:54] | I need you, too. Don’t worry. | 我也需要你的 别担心 |
[16:56] | Right, I’ll get him. | 好吧 我去叫他 |
[16:57] | *Jeszcze jednego* | *还有一个* |
[17:01] | – Whoa, she’s flying. – Yeah. | -她还真是嗨上天了 -没错 |
[17:03] | The translator couldn’t get anything clear out of her. | 翻译人员无法从她那里得到任何明确的信息 |
[17:05] | You recognize anything, Dom? It might be teenage Polish. | 你听出什么了吗 多姆 可能是年轻人用语 |
[17:08] | – What do you need? – Uh, just the description of | -你需要什么 -就是她描述的 |
[17:10] | the person she saw while she was on the street. | 当时在街上看到的那人是什么样 |
[17:12] | Here she goes. Tall. Dark. | 来了 高 黑色 |
[17:18] | If I say to you, “Ale decha,” What does that mean? | 如果我跟你说”很惊人” 代表什么 |
[17:22] | – What? – What do you think? Ale decha? | -什么 -你会怎么想 很惊人 |
[17:26] | I don’t wanna comment, but… | 我不想评判 但是… |
[17:28] | I mean, they’re lovely, but… | 这个用词很可爱的 但是… |
[17:30] | – Say it. – “Ale decha” Is… small breasts. | -说啊 -“很惊人”是指胸很小 |
[17:34] | – Flat-chested. Like a plank. – Oh, my God! | -平胸 就像块木板 -天啊 |
[17:37] | See, this kid is using slang | 明白了吧 这孩子说的俚语 |
[17:39] | your Ethel wouldn’t be familiar with. | 你那个老古董翻译不会懂这些 |
[17:41] | Your killer was a… | 凶手是一个… |
[17:43] | “A small-breasted psycho,” apparently. | 显然是个”小胸的神经病” |
[17:50] | Excellent translating work. | 翻译得太棒了 |
[17:57] | I was counting on you not having a life. | 我就指望你没有自己的私生活呢 |
[18:00] | Uh, wait, why are you still at the office? | 等等 你怎么还在办公室 |
[18:02] | My sister and her arsehole baby are staying with me | 我妹妹去面试的这段时间 |
[18:04] | while she goes for interviews. I get more sleep here. | 和她那讨厌鬼孩子住我家 我在这里睡得更好 |
[18:06] | What do you want from me? | 你找我干什么 |
[18:07] | Can you pull Margit Polsen from the registry | 你能把玛吉特·波尔森从系统里调出来吗 |
[18:11] | and any other active female assassins under the age of 45? | 还有其他45岁以下的女性刺客 |
[18:14] | Okay. Hold on. | 可以 等一下 |
[18:17] | I got Margie. Go. | 我找到玛吉的了 |
[18:19] | Uh, how big are her tits? Breasts. | 她的胸有多大 就胸部 |
[18:22] | Okay. I know you’re into assassins, | 好吧 我知道你喜欢刺客 |
[18:24] | but I refuse to talk about them in this way. | 但我拒绝用这种方式谈讨论他们 |
[18:26] | – They’re people, too, you know? – Elena! | -他们也是人 你知道吗 -埃琳娜 |
[18:28] | Massive. She appears to have massive, pendulous breasts. | 大胸 她有着巨大又下垂的乳房 |
[18:32] | Is that doing it for you? | 这消息有用吗 |
[18:34] | Thank you. Are there any others on file? | 谢谢 还有其他人的吗 |
[18:37] | There are just two more on record. | 有记录的只有两个 |
[18:39] | I’m just pulling them up. | 我马上调出来 |
[18:41] | Um, Katrina Voltrinski and Wendi Helmsen. | 卡特丽娜·沃尔钦斯基 温蒂·海姆森 |
[18:44] | What’s this about? | 这是要干嘛 |
[18:45] | Oh, they’re… they’re both dead. | 她们都死了啊 |
[18:47] | Are there any alerts up for new ones? | 有任何新刺客的警报吗 |
[18:50] | – No. – Okay. Thanks. | -没有 -好吧 谢了 |
[18:53] | Oh, and don’t tell anyone I asked for that. | 不要跟别人说我问过这些 |
[18:56] | Of course. All our hotlines are completely confidential, madam. | 当然了 我们所有热线都是完全保密的 女士 |
[19:00] | Piss off. | 一边去 |
[19:01] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[19:14] | 托斯卡纳 | |
[19:23] | ♪When a Woman Is Around – Unloved♪ | |
[19:28] | *I don’t pretend to know the ways of the world* | *我不会假装知晓世界之道* |
[19:32] | *A means to an end seems a way* | *达到目的的手段似乎是其中一条道路* |
[19:35] | *Who has the most of whatever’s best* | *谁拥有最好的东西* |
[19:39] | *All the better* | *将会更好* |
[19:41] | *May the best man win* | *愿最好的人胜出* |
[19:44] | *An eye for an eye* | *以眼还眼* |
[19:47] | *Is a blind man’s rule* | *是盲人的规则* |
[19:50] | *I wasn’t born to follow* | *我并非生来服从* |
[19:54] | *I’m nobody’s fool* | *谁也骗不了我* |
[19:58] | *Any other man* | *任何其他男人* |
[20:02] | *Can soon end Saul* | *很快就能结束纷争* |
[20:06] | *Truth is seldom found* | *真相往往难寻* |
[20:10] | *When a woman is around* | *当女人在身边时* |
[20:46] | 嘿 小孩子不准上来 | |
[21:53] | Nonno! | 祖父 |
[22:07] | 达维德 原谅我 | |
[22:09] | 不 你太讨厌了 | |
[22:11] | 我下次会给你点颜色瞧瞧 | |
[22:12] | 有个性 真是随他祖父 | |
[22:27] | 那样不会有用的 | |
[22:31] | 他真的惹到你了 是吗 | |
[22:33] | 是 都弄到我鼻子里了 | |
[22:36] | 真是个混蛋 | |
[22:39] | 没错 混蛋 | |
[22:40] | 你想捉弄一下他吗 | |
[22:44] | 好啊 | |
[22:45] | 祖父 | |
[22:47] | 等等 我正在… | |
[22:49] | Nonno! | 祖父 |
[22:50] | 说你有个礼物给他 | |
[22:52] | 祖父 我有个礼物给你 | |
[22:59] | 好 好 我马上上来 | |
[23:01] | 来 | |
[23:02] | 快点 | |
[23:05] | 躲到里面去 | |
[23:06] | 我不想进去 | |
[23:07] | 如果你出声我也会杀了你 听到没 | |
[23:10] | 你会吃了我吗 | |
[23:11] | 可能会吃掉你的头 | |
[23:23] | 下午好 | |
[23:24] | 下午好 | |
[23:28] | 你有看到一个小男孩吗 叫达维德 | |
[23:31] | 看到了 | |
[23:32] | 我把他锁在卫生间里了 | |
[23:34] | 是吗 为什么 | |
[23:36] | 真是床美丽的被套 | |
[23:39] | 谁做的呀 | |
[23:41] | 一个设计师 莉莉安娜·里扎里 | |
[23:46] | 她只用蚕丝 | |
[23:48] | 你介意我把门关上吗 | |
[23:52] | 你叫什么 | |
[23:53] | 斯丽维娜·莫雷尔 | |
[23:56] | 纪念日快乐 | |
[23:58] | 你就是那份礼物吗 | |
[24:00] | 他们把我派送给你的 没错 | |
[24:03] | 你真漂亮 | |
[24:05] | 你真的应该在碰一个人之前问问对方 | |
[24:14] | 我记得我妻子有这条裙子 | |
[24:50] | 祖父 我要出来了 | |
[24:54] | 莉莉安娜·里扎里 | |
[25:03] | Nonno! | 祖父 |
[25:05] | ♪Killer Shangri-Lah – Pshycotic Beats♪ | |
[25:10] | *I have to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[25:15] | *I’m really sorry* | *真的很抱歉* |
[25:18] | *I have to do it, gotta go on my own* | *我必须这么做 我得独自完成* |
[25:23] | Nonno! | 祖父 |
[25:24] | *I have to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[25:27] | 我来啦 | |
[25:29] | *I took it for so long* | *我花了太长的时间* |
[25:34] | 《当女人杀戮时》 《变态女性》 《歇斯底里:女性精神病》 | |
[25:41] | 股动脉 | |
[25:41] | *I was loading my gun* | *我刚在给枪上膛* |
[25:44] | *I got you, I tell you, alone* | *抓到你啦 我都说了一个人* |
[25:50] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[25:55] | – Do you want cheese on it? – Uh, no. | -要加奶酪在上面吗 -不 |
[25:58] | Uh, yes. Yes, please. | 要 要加 麻烦啦 |
[26:19] | – Jesus. – Uh-huh. | -天哪 -没错 |
[26:21] | All that from a tiny puncture. | 全因为那一个小刺伤 |
[26:23] | – It’s so awful. – It’s impressive. | -太可怕了 -太令人佩服了 |
[26:25] | And… awful. Yeah. | 也…很可怕 |
[26:27] | – Dinner? – How would you kill me if you could? | -吃饭吗 -如果可以你会怎么杀了我 |
[26:30] | Um, I don’t know. Push you down the stairs? | 不知道 把你推下楼梯 |
[26:34] | No, seriously. They’d… They’d come for you immediately. | 说真的 你这样马上就会被警察通缉 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. Flatter you to death. | 我真不知道 奉承你至死吧 |
[26:40] | Okay. How would you kill me? | 好吧 你会怎么杀了我 |
[26:43] | I’d paralyze you with saxitoxin | 我会用石房蛤毒素让你麻痹 |
[26:44] | and suffocate you in your sleep. | 趁你睡觉时闷死你 |
[26:47] | Chop you into the smallest bits I could manage, | 把你切成我能处理的最小块 |
[26:49] | boil you down, put you in a blender, | 煮熟后用搅拌机处理 |
[26:52] | then take you to work in a flask | 然后装瓶子里带去上班 |
[26:53] | and flush you down a restaurant toilet. | 把你冲进餐厅厕所里 |
[26:57] | You’ve really thought about that. | 你还真是深思熟虑过啊 |
[26:59] | – Smart, huh? – Very. | -机智吧 -非常机智 |
[27:02] | – Sexy? – Hugely. | -性感吗 -极度性感 |
[27:05] | – Do you want supper? – Ooh. Yes. Thank you. | -你要吃饭了吗 -好的 谢啦 |
[27:07] | – Okay. Love you. – Love you. | -好 爱你 -爱你 |
[27:17] | Bin? | 扔垃圾桶 |
[27:39] | – Do you want to have sex? – Sure. | -你想做爱吗 -好啊 |
[27:49] | You know, someone is lying about the CCTV. | 知道吗 有人在监控的事上撒了谎 |
[27:52] | Bill? | 比尔吗 |
[27:54] | No. | 不是 |
[27:56] | What did he say about the recording? | 关于录音他怎么看 |
[28:00] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没告诉他 |
[28:02] | I need to get more. | 我需要更多信息 |
[28:03] | And I need her consent to record… her. | 而且我还得有她的同意才能录音 |
[28:07] | – How bad have you been? – Really bad. | -你到底有多坏 -非常坏 |
[28:10] | You’re in the wrong department. | 你真是进错了部门 |
[28:11] | – Yes. – You should have been a spy. | -没错 -你该去当间谍的 |
[28:14] | Exactly. Thank you. | 完全正确 谢谢 |
[28:23] | Sorry! Sex. | 抱歉 做爱 |
[28:25] | – I’m actually knackered. – Oh, good. Okay. | -其实我很累了 -很好 |
[28:36] | Can I get Dom’s number? | 能给我多姆的号码吗 |
[28:40] | What? | 干嘛 |
[28:47] | Afternoon, everybody. | 下午好 各位 |
[28:52] | Do you think you could excuse your guests? | 你能让你的客人离开下吗 |
[28:58] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[29:07] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[29:08] | one of Moscow’s most controversial politician | 莫斯科最具争议的政治家之一 |
[29:12] | was found professionally murdered | 在维也纳一条漂亮的街道上 |
[29:14] | in a pretty street in Vienna. | 被发现死于手法专业的谋杀 |
[29:18] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[29:20] | The murder took place in a CCTV blind spot. Also good. | 这起谋杀案发生在监控盲区内 也很好 |
[29:24] | The politician’s girlfriend | 政治家的女朋友 |
[29:27] | was reportedly with him while he died. Fine. | 据说在他死时和他在一起 没问题 |
[29:31] | And was not harmed. | 并且没有受到伤害 |
[29:33] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[29:35] | She is currently in London, | 她目前在伦敦 |
[29:37] | where she will be interviewed as a principal witness to the murder. | 在那里她将作为谋杀案主要证人接受问话 |
[29:41] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[29:43] | Which will take place tomorrow. | 问话明天就会进行 |
[29:45] | Very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[29:49] | Have you had a haircut? | 你剪头发了吗 |
[29:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:55] | Your train leaves in an hour. | 你的火车一小时后开 |
[30:00] | So keep the job tidy, huh? | 记得保证行动干净利落 |
[30:03] | Your fancy hairpin is all over the press. | 新闻里全是你那漂亮的发簪 |
[30:05] | Don’t worry. I got another one. | 别担心 我又买了一个 |
[30:08] | – It’s not funny. – It was a bit. | -一点都不好笑 -还是有点点 |
[30:11] | They won’t catch me. | 他们不会抓住我的 |
[30:14] | – They might. – They won’t. | -他们可能会 -他们不会的 |
[30:16] | – No, listen, they might. – They won’t. | -不 听着 他们可能会 -他们不会 |
[30:18] | Make it look like suicide. | 弄成自杀的样子 |
[30:24] | – First class? – Of course. | -头等舱吗 -当然 |
[30:32] | – Lunch swap? – Sure. | -午餐交换 -可以 |
[30:36] | Oh. Your wife is an artist. | 你的妻子简直是个艺术家 |
[30:40] | She’s a control freak. | 她是个控制狂 |
[30:45] | Can I eat this cold? | 我能就吃冷的吗 |
[30:45] | 认真品尝 加热一下 | |
[30:46] | Yeah. Just don’t tell Niko. | 可以 别告诉尼科就行 |
[30:49] | – How is he? – He’s really well. | -他怎么样 -他很好 |
[30:53] | He’s really nice. | 他人真的不错 |
[30:55] | He’s really well. | 他真的很好 |
[30:56] | Okay. Is that what you’ve been wanting to talk about? | 好吧 这就是你一直想说的吗 |
[30:58] | You’ve been weirdly casual all morning. | 你整个上午都很奇怪 |
[31:00] | – I don’t want to talk about that. – Spit it out. | -我不想谈这个 -说吧 |
[31:03] | You’ve got as long as this pie lasts. | 馅饼吃完前任你讲 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | The Kedrin assassin was a woman. | 科德林的刺客就是个女人 |
[31:11] | – Oh, my God! – I interviewed the witness, | -天啊 -我询问了目击者 |
[31:12] | – and she confirmed it… – I’ll give you the 20 quid to shut up. | -她证实了… -我给你20镑 别再说了 |
[31:15] | – There was CCTV. – No, no, no, no. | -有监控证实了 -不不不不 |
[31:17] | See, there wasn’t any CCTV | 问题就在这 根本没有什么监控 |
[31:19] | until after I suggested it might be a woman. | 直到我暗示可能是一个女人 |
[31:21] | Did you just say you interviewed the witness? | 你刚才是说你去见了证人吗 |
[31:24] | – Eve! What’s happened to you? – Nothing. | -伊芙 你是怎么了 -没什么 |
[31:26] | – You’re going mad. – Nothing happened. Nothing ever happens. | -你这是疯了 -什么都没发生 什么也没发生过 |
[31:28] | And, see, now this woman is happening, | 这个刺客就是个女人 |
[31:30] | and either someone is stopping it from coming out | 要么是有人在阻止真相曝光 |
[31:33] | or someone is too lazy to follow it up. | 要么是某人懒得去跟进线索 |
[31:35] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指责我什么吗 |
[31:37] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[31:39] | Yes! Maybe you’re being lazy! | 是的 也许就是你太懒了 |
[31:40] | And so what if it is a woman, anyway? | 即使是个女人又怎样 |
[31:42] | I don’t care if it was an alien. | 哪怕是外星人我都不在乎 |
[31:43] | Yeah, but she’s… she’s new, | 但她是新出现的 |
[31:46] | and she’s prolific, Bill. Look. | 作案众多 比尔 你看 |
[31:48] | – It’s not our job. – I’ve been compiling these cases for months. | -这不是我们的工作 -我几个月来一直在整理这些案子 |
[31:51] | Tuscany yesterday. | 昨天的托斯卡纳 |
[31:53] | Kasia is the only lead we have, | 卡莎是我们唯一的线索 |
[31:54] | and, tomorrow morning, she’s someone else’s witness. | 而明早她就是其他部门的证人了 |
[31:56] | Yes, and they’ll interview her and find it all out for themselves. | 是的 他们会询问她 并且自己查明真相 |
[32:00] | – What if they’re in on it? – In on what? | -如果他们也牵涉其中呢 -牵涉什么 |
[32:04] | I don’t know. I just think… it’s weird. | 我不知道 我只是觉得…这很奇怪 |
[32:08] | Our job is weird, but it’s also boring. | 我们的工作是很奇怪 但也很无聊 |
[32:12] | I’m… sorry if your husband is boring you, too, | 如果你的丈夫也让你很无聊 那我很抱歉 |
[32:15] | but that doesn’t give you an excuse to go rogue at work. | 但这并不是你工作时胡闹的理由 |
[32:18] | You could get in a lot of trouble if I was a serious man. | 我如果是个严肃的人 你可能会有很多麻烦 |
[32:21] | Trouble’s not interested in me. | 麻烦对我不感兴趣 |
[32:22] | Go to the hospital, | 去医院 |
[32:24] | make sure your witness is cozy and safe, | 确保你的证人宾至如归 |
[32:26] | then go home and don’t do anything weird. | 然后回家 不要做任何奇怪的事 |
[32:36] | It’s only two or three questions. | 只是两三个问题 |
[32:38] | Just say you’re her cousin. | 就说你是她的表弟 |
[32:41] | I’m with the security team monitoring Kasia Molkovska. | 我是负责卡莎·莫尔科夫斯卡安全团队的人 |
[32:45] | Last on the left. | 尽头左边 |
[32:46] | Ask for Nurse Watkins. | 问问沃特金斯护士 |
[32:47] | You can’t miss her. She’s in the “Fun” Scrubs. | 你一眼就能认出她 她衣服上全是”有趣”的灌木丛 |
[32:54] | Eve Polastri. | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[32:57] | Hi. Is Kasia awake? | 嗨 卡莎醒了吗 |
[32:59] | Uh, she’s not fit for interview, I’m afraid. | 恐怕她还没法接收问话 |
[33:00] | Oh, no. I know. This is a relative of Kasia’s. | 不是的 我知道 这是卡莎的亲戚 |
[33:04] | He just wanted to say hi quickly. | 他只是想打个招呼 |
[33:05] | Oh, lovely. Okay, uh, just take a seat. | 太好了 好吧 先坐会儿 |
[33:07] | – I’ll let you know when she’s ready. – Great. Thank you. | -等她准备好我就叫你们 -好的 谢谢 |
[33:15] | – Is this legal? – It’s fine. | -这合法吗 -没问题的 |
[33:18] | Wait here a sec. I’m just gonna pop to the loo. | 在这里等会儿 我去下洗手间 |
[33:21] | We should have brought her some chocolate or something. | 我们该给她带点巧克力什么的 |
[33:26] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我看看能找到什么 |
[33:35] | 该隔间有故障 | |
[34:02] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:15] | Wear it down. | 就这么披着 |
[34:35] | – Hi. – Where are you? | -嗨 -你在哪里 |
[34:37] | On the loo. | 洗手间里 |
[34:38] | – There was no CCTV. – What? | -确实没有监控 -什么 |
[34:41] | It’s annoying me, but you were right. | 这让我很困扰 但你是对的 |
[34:46] | We’ve been bullshat. | 我们被骗了 |
[34:48] | Keep that girl safe. | 保证那个女孩的安全 |
[35:11] | Dom? | 多姆 |
[35:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[35:15] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 天啊 |
[35:17] | Oh, Jesus! Dom?! | 天哪 多姆 |
[35:20] | Dom?! Oh, my God, Kasia! Oh, God, God, Kasia! | 多姆 我的天啊 卡莎 天啊 卡莎 |
[35:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, Kasia. Oh, Kasia. | 我的天啊 卡莎 卡莎 |
[35:25] | Please. Please, stay with me. | 拜托了 保持清醒 |
[35:27] | Somebody help me! Oh, my God! | 快来人帮忙啊 我的天啊 |
[35:30] | Somebody help me! | 来人帮帮我 |
[35:32] | Kasia, stay with me. | 卡莎 保持清醒 |
[35:33] | Stay with me. No, no. | 挺住 不要 不要 |
[35:36] | Bedzie dobrze. | 会没事的 |
[35:41] | Bedzie dobrze. | 会没事的 |
[35:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不不不 |
[35:47] | Oh! Somebody help me! | 快来人帮帮我 |
[36:04] | If they fire you, you’d better drag me down with you. | 如果他们解雇你 你最好把我拖下水 |
[36:07] | – No, you’re not doing that. – I am. | -不 你不能这么做 -我就要 |
[36:08] | I’ve been looking for an excuse | 这么多年我一直想找机会 |
[36:10] | to call Frank a dick-swab for years. | 骂弗兰克是个傻鸡巴 |
[36:12] | I’m the dick-swab. | 我才是那个蠢货 |
[36:16] | I should have requested more security. | 我应该安排更严的安保 |
[36:18] | You had two armed officers. You did the right thing. | 你安排了两个配枪警察 你做的没错 |
[36:26] | You’re brilliant. | 你很优秀 |
[36:28] | Just don’t tell them everything. | 只是别告诉他们所有事 |
[36:29] | You’ll sound like a nutter. | 不然听起来像个疯子 |
[36:35] | Right. | 好了 |
[36:36] | The boy’s parents are here. | 男孩的父母来了 |
[36:39] | Apparently, they thought he was playing bridge. | 显然他们以为他正在玩桥牌 |
[36:46] | Have you made your statement? | 你录完口供了吗 |
[36:50] | Well… | 那好 |
[36:52] | that one could have gone better. | 本来可以更顺利的 |
[36:56] | I don’t want to say you only had one job… | 我不想说你就只有这么一个任务… |
[36:57] | Oh, piss off, Frank. | 滚一边去 弗兰克 |
[37:02] | I don’t think you should speak to me like that right now, Eve. | 我不认为你现在应该这样对我说话 伊芙 |
[37:07] | Can you… Can you just tell me what I need to do? | 你能…你能直接告诉我需要做什么吗 |
[37:14] | From what I’ve managed to gather, | 从我所收集到的信息 |
[37:17] | you have conducted an illegal investigation. | 你进行了非法调查 |
[37:19] | You’ve manipulated a witness. | 影响到了证人 |
[37:22] | You’ve put a minor in danger. | 把一个未成年人置于危险之中 |
[37:24] | – Oh, please. – And on top… | -别这样 -最重要.. |
[37:25] | Don’t interrupt me, Bill. | 别打断我 比尔 |
[37:28] | On top of that, you failed at your actual job, | 最重要的是 你在本职工作上失职了 |
[37:31] | no doubt because you were so busy executing your pretend job, | 毫无疑问 因为你太忙着执行你的假工作 |
[37:35] | which I believe was going to earn you 20 quid. | 我相信那能让你赚到20镑 |
[37:39] | And which you both seem to think | 而你们俩似乎都认为 |
[37:40] | – is the most important thing about this case. – No. | -那才是这个案子最重要的 -不 |
[37:42] | The most important thing is that | 最重要的是 |
[37:43] | – I was right about the fact… – No. No, | -我是对的 -不 不 |
[37:45] | the most important thing, Eve, | 最重要的是 伊芙 |
[37:47] | is that four people are dead, and it’s all your fault! | 四个人死了 而这都是你的错 |
[38:03] | What were you right about? | 你什么是对的 |
[38:09] | Kasia described the killer as “Ale decha,” | 卡莎把凶手描述为”很惊人” |
[38:13] | which means flat-chested. | 实际是指平胸 |
[38:14] | – No one would ever… – How do you know that? | -没有人会… -你怎么知道的 |
[38:16] | Because I secretly recorded the interview and brought it home | 因为我偷偷录下了问话 把它带回家 |
[38:18] | and asked Dom and my husband to translate it for me! | 让多姆和我丈夫帮我翻译的 |
[38:25] | – You’re fired. – You’re a dick-swab. | -你被解雇了 -你个傻鸡巴 |
[38:28] | – Oi! – Sorry. | -嘿 -对不起 |
[38:29] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[38:30] | No, I was gonna call you a dick-swab. | 不 本来我打算叫你傻鸡巴的 |
[38:36] | Clearly there’s going to be some reshuffling in your department. | 看来你的部门需要一些调整 |
[38:42] | I suggest you both leave, immediately. | 我建议你们两个立马离职 |
[38:45] | Your things will be biked to you. | 你们的东西会送到你们家 |
[38:52] | – Just to be clear, Frank… – You’re fired. | -只是确认下 弗兰克 -你被解雇了 |
[38:54] | Excellent. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[39:17] | – Eve. – H-Hi. | -伊芙 -你好 |
[39:20] | Is there… anything you need at the shop? | 你有什么需要去商店买的吗 |
[39:25] | – What? – Milk or… | -什么 -牛奶或是… |
[39:33] | – Married? – Yes. | -结婚了 -是的 |
[39:37] | You? | 你呢 |
[39:40] | A few times, yes. | 有过几次婚姻 |
[39:45] | Uh, it’s really nice of you to come and… whatever this is. | 你能来真是太好了 不管是怎么回事 |
[39:50] | Um, do you… do you want milk? | 你…你想买牛奶吗 |
[39:52] | We think she’s been operating for 2 years across 10 countries. | 我们认为她两年内已经在十个国家有所行动 |
[39:57] | She’s highly skilled, as yet untraceable, | 能力超群 无法追踪 |
[39:59] | and, frankly, she’s starting to show off. | 而且坦白地说 她开始炫耀自己了 |
[40:04] | When you’re feeling perkier… | 等你更有精神了 |
[40:06] | I’d like to buy you breakfast | 我想请你吃早餐 |
[40:08] | at the Purple Penguin restaurant by Charing Cross. | 在查令十字街的紫色企鹅餐厅 |
[40:11] | Thursday. 9:00 a.M. | 星期四上午9点 |
[40:13] | I’ll wait for 10 minutes. | 我会等10分钟 |
[40:18] | Right. Buy some milk. | 好了 买些牛奶吧 |
[40:21] | Or he’ll think you’re having an affair. | 否则他会认为你有外遇了 |
[40:23] | Oh, no, I don’t think he’d ever think that. | 不不 我不认为他会这么想 |
[40:26] | They all think we’re having affairs | 在他们考虑我们是秘密特工前 |
[40:27] | before they think we’re secret agents. | 都会认为我们是有外遇了 |
[40:29] | Oh, no, I think Niko would assume I was an agent | 不会的 尼科肯定会先考虑我是个特工 |
[40:31] | before ever thinking that I was having an affair. | 之后再认为我是有外遇了 |
[40:34] | You might want to make him think you’re having an affair, then. | 你可能会更想让他觉得你有了外遇 |
[40:38] | Hope to see you Thursday. | 希望星期四能见到你 |
[40:45] | *You’ve got to wait until the word* | *你得等到那个词语* |
[40:49] | *The way you go to my head* | *你侵入我思想的方式* |
[40:54] | *Something tells me I’d be better off dead* | *有些让我觉得不如去死* |
[41:02] | *Are you a devil* | *你是魔鬼吗* |
[41:05] | *Or an angel?* | *还是天使* |
[41:08] | *Something valued that I want to know* | *某些有价值的东西我想知道* |
[41:12] | *Got me spinning, going crazy* | *让我旋转 疯狂* |
[41:17] | *Can I get the record before I blow-ow-ow?* | *能让我在搞砸前打破纪录吗 |
[41:22] | 保加利亚 | |
[41:23] | *On your mark, get set* | *听你指挥 准备就绪* |