时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:03] | I said it was probably a woman. | 我刚在说凶手可能是个女人 |
[00:04] | We think she’s been operating for two years across 10 countries. | 我们认为她两年内已经在十个国家有所行动 |
[00:08] | She’s highly skilled and, as yet, untraceable | 能力超群 但无法追踪 |
[00:10] | and, frankly, she’s starting to show off. | 而且坦白地说 她开始炫耀自己了 |
[00:12] | Your fancy hairpin is all over the press. | 新闻里全是你那漂亮的发簪 |
[00:14] | Don’t worry, I’ve got another one. | 别担心 我又买了一个 |
[00:17] | Wear it down. | 就这么披着 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! Somebody help me! | 我的天哪 快来人帮忙啊 |
[00:21] | – You’re fired. – You’re a dick-swab. | -你被解雇了 -你个傻鸡巴 |
[00:23] | – Oi! – Thank you, Bill. | -嘿 -谢谢你 比尔 |
[00:24] | No, I was gonna call you a dick-swab! | 不 本来我打算叫你傻鸡巴的 |
[00:26] | When you’re feeling perkier, I’d love to buy you breakfast | 等你更有精神了 我想请你吃早餐 |
[00:29] | at the Purple Penguin restaurant by Charing Cross. | 在查令十字街的紫色企鹅餐厅 |
[00:34] | ♪This Is The Time – Unloved♪ | |
[00:35] | 保加利亚 | |
[00:41] | *This is the time* | *是时候了* |
[00:42] | *To give you a reason* | *给你一个理由* |
[00:44] | *This is the time to bare our souls* | *是时候解放我们的灵魂了* |
[00:47] | *This is the time to tell you the real truth* | *是时候告诉你真相了* |
[00:51] | *You know what I feel is a whole other law* | *你知道我所感受到的完全不同* |
[00:54] | *I have to say that sometimes it hurt me* | *我必须告诉你 有时候那很让我受伤* |
[00:57] | *I have to tell you that often I cry* | *我必须告诉你 我经常会哭泣* |
[01:05] | 嗨 妈妈 | |
[01:10] | 你需要我从商店买点儿东西回去吗 | |
[01:20] | 你想要什么 | |
[01:22] | – I don’t speak Bulgarian. – I have children. | -我不会说保加利亚语 -我有孩子 |
[01:24] | I have a family. Please tell me what this is all about. | 我有家庭 请告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[01:27] | I can give you anything you want. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[01:29] | – I have money! Please! – I want you to stand still. | -我有钱 求你了 -我想让你站着别动 |
[01:33] | Oh…sorry! | 抱歉 |
[01:35] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[01:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:48] | Huge question. | 这个问题太宽泛了 |
[01:50] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[01:52] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[02:44] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[02:44] | I’ll Deal with Him Later | 我一会儿解决他 |
[02:49] | ♪K. – Cigarettes After Sex♪ | |
[02:50] | 伦敦 | |
[02:51] | *I remember when I first noticed* | *我记得第一次注意到* |
[02:56] | *That you liked me back* | *你也喜欢我时* |
[03:01] | *We were sitting down in the restaurant* | *我们正坐在餐厅里* |
[03:06] | *Waiting for the check* | *等着付钱* |
[03:15] | – Carolyn? – Eve. | -卡罗琳 -伊芙 |
[03:17] | – Hi. – Oh, sorry, were you, um… | -你好 -不好意思 你刚才… |
[03:18] | – Sit down. – Were you… | -坐吧 -你刚才是… |
[03:20] | – I was just… – Oh, I know. | -我刚刚… -我知道 |
[03:23] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[03:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | I’m not very good at “How are you?” Et cetera, | 我不大擅长问候别人 |
[03:34] | – so I’m just gonna dive in. – Oh, sure. | -所以我就直奔主题了 -没问题 |
[03:38] | – Y-You’re from Connecticut? – Oh, uh, yes. | -你是从 康涅狄格州 来的吗 -是的 |
[03:38] | 美国东北部新英格兰地区的州 | |
[03:42] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:44] | Well, I was born here, | 我出生在这里 |
[03:45] | but I moved there when my parents separated. | 父母分开后 就搬去了那里 |
[03:47] | And when my father died, I came back | 我父亲去世之后 就回来了 |
[03:49] | and I basically married my dad. | 我算得上是嫁给了我老爸 |
[03:52] | No, I mean, he’s not… He’s nothing like my… | 不 我是说 他不是…他一点也不像我的… |
[03:54] | He’s much more, um, you know, physical. | 更多只是外表上 你懂的 |
[03:57] | Around the house. | 非常持家 |
[03:59] | Um, I’m a little on edge. | 我有些紧张 |
[04:02] | Eve, | 伊芙 |
[04:04] | you know when something like this happens and someone gets… | 你知道发生这种事后 有人被… |
[04:09] | – Fired? – Yes. Fired. | -被解雇 -对 被解雇后 |
[04:12] | Their computer and hard drive get swept. | 他们的电脑和硬盘都会被清理 |
[04:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:19] | They found this. | 他们发现了这个 |
[04:32] | Oh, I thought you were gonna pull out all the pictures | 我以为你会拿出一堆我们偷拍 |
[04:34] | we took of Frank eating. | 弗兰克吃饭的照片 |
[04:36] | Did you compile this on your own? | 这是你自己整理的吗 |
[04:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:40] | – No one asked you to do it? – No. | -没人要求你这么做 -没有 |
[04:42] | – Has anyone else seen it? – I mean…No. | -有其他人看过吗 -都没有 |
[04:46] | – Why did you do this? – Can I get a gin and tonic? | -你为什么做这个 -我能喝杯 金汤力 吗 |
[04:46] | 杜松子酒加奎宁水 | |
[04:49] | We don’t open the bar in the mornings. | 我们早上酒吧不营业 |
[04:51] | Two gin and tonics, please. | 两杯金汤力 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Yes, madam. | 好的 女士 |
[04:55] | You seem to know a lot about female assassins. | 你似乎对女刺客有很多了解 |
[04:57] | Yeah, well, I, um… | 是的 我… |
[05:00] | I used to study criminal psychology | 我以前学习犯罪心理学 |
[05:02] | and I was just interested in what makes a per… | 就很想了解是什么让一个…. |
[05:04] | I mean, a woman able to… | 我是指一个女人能… |
[05:08] | I-It’s not a… You know what, | 这不是件…你知道吧 |
[05:10] | I’m…I’m just a fan. | 我就是个粉丝而已 |
[05:14] | Why did you compile these specific cases? | 你为什么要整理这些特定案件 |
[05:17] | Well, I, um… | 我… |
[05:20] | Uh, I was…I was… Sorry. | 我…我就是…抱歉 |
[05:23] | – I was aware… – Say it. | -我知道… -说吧 |
[05:26] | I believe there is a female assassin operating internationally | 我相信有一个跨国犯罪的女刺客 |
[05:29] | and she’s targeted a number of influential people. | 她的目标是一些有影响力的人物 |
[05:32] | She doesn’t have a signature, but she certainly has style | 她的手法没有鲜明特征 但绝对有自己的风格 |
[05:34] | and I don’t know who or what is behind her, | 我不知道她背后是什么人或者组织 |
[05:36] | but I don’t think she’s slowing down | 我觉得她也没有停下脚步的意思 |
[05:37] | and just that interested me, I guess. | 那让我很感兴趣 应该是这样吧 |
[05:41] | But also apparently makes me a fantasist | 但这让我看上去像是白日做梦 |
[05:43] | and a crackpot and completely on my own. | 怪人一个 完全靠自己摸索 |
[05:45] | And, you know, frankly, I don’t give a shit anymore. | 而且坦白说 我他妈一点都不在乎了 |
[05:46] | She is outsmarting the smartest of us, | 她比我们的人还更聪明 |
[05:48] | and for that, she deserves to do or kill | 因此 她值得去杀那些 |
[05:50] | whoever the hell she wants. | 任何她想杀的人 |
[05:51] | I mean, if she’s not killing me, | 我是说如果她不是来杀我 |
[05:52] | then, frankly, it’s not my job to care anymore. | 那也跟我没有太大的关系了 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Can I show you something? | 我能带你看点东西吗 |
[06:04] | ♪After Dinner – Unloved♪ | |
[06:27] | I once saw a rat drink from a can of Coke there. | 我曾经看到一只老鼠在那里喝可乐 |
[06:32] | Both hands. | 用两只手抱着 |
[06:33] | Extraordinary. | 非同寻常 |
[06:51] | There’s rather a hotchpotch of people here. | 这里有各种各样的人 |
[07:17] | Excuse the smell. | 很抱歉味道那么大 |
[07:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:28] | Well, from what I can gather from this morning, | 从今天早上我所了解到的 |
[07:30] | it’s your hunch all over my wall. | 那是你的直觉贴满了我的墙 |
[07:35] | – Did you do this? – Sort of. | -都是你做的吗 -算是 |
[07:38] | I have someone who keeps tabs | 我派了人密切关注一切 |
[07:41] | on anything that might lend itself to the theory. | 可能与这个设想相关的事件 |
[07:46] | No trace. No pattern. | 没有踪迹 没有固定模式 |
[07:49] | But most importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
[07:50] | no one owning up to it and someone usually does. | 没人承认这些行动 虽然有些人会那么做 |
[07:52] | But is this not something you’re supposed to be looking into officially? | 这不是应该进行正式调查的东西吗 |
[07:55] | I tried. But there was a lack of enthusiasm for it | 我试过了 但对这种模棱两可的事情 |
[07:58] | which could read two ways. | 大家都缺乏热情 |
[08:00] | I’m a naturally suspicious person | 我是一个天生多疑的人 |
[08:02] | and I have a budget to exercise that. | 而手里有预算来进行这个调查 |
[08:05] | This is an unofficial official tap on the shoulder. | 这是一个非正式的官方重任 |
[08:09] | – Aren’t there more qualified people? – I want you. | -难道没有更合适的人吗 -我希望你来 |
[08:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:13] | Well, your research clearly speaks for itself, | 你之前的研究已经证明了你的能力 |
[08:15] | you’re intuitive and you make insane suggestions. | 你有直觉力 能提出一般人想不到的建议 |
[08:17] | – Thank you. – And you’ve been fired, | -谢谢夸奖 -而且你刚解雇了 |
[08:19] | so no one cares about what you do next. | 所以没人在乎你接下来做什么 |
[08:21] | I mean that in the nicest possible way. | 我是说从好的一面来看的话 |
[08:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | There’s hardly any money, there’s no ladder. | 几乎没有工资 也没有晋升空间 |
[08:27] | You’re completely deniable. | 你完全可以拒绝 |
[08:31] | It’s like I’ve walked into the inside of my brain. | 就好像我走进了自己的大脑 |
[08:34] | – A-And you want me to… – Find her. | -那你想要让我… -找到她 |
[08:37] | She’s on a payroll, there’s a pattern, | 她受雇行刺 肯定有个模式 |
[08:38] | we just haven’t worked it out yet. | 只是我们还没弄明白而已 |
[08:41] | But if we get her, it’ll be a start. | 但如果我们找她了 会是一个起点 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:47] | Sorry. There’s…there’s never anyone in here. | 抱歉 这…从来没有其他人来过 |
[08:50] | Kenny, this is Eve. | 肯尼 这是伊芙 |
[08:53] | I’m hoping she’ll be joining you. | 我正希望她能加入你 |
[08:55] | – Okay. – Hi. | -好的 -你好 |
[08:57] | Sorry about the smell. | 很抱歉这里味道那么大 |
[08:58] | Kenny lives on the Internet. | 肯尼以互联网为生 |
[09:00] | He can find anything, track anything, trace anything, | 他能查出任何东西 发现一切 追踪一切 |
[09:03] | monitor anything or anyone. | 监视任何东西或任何人 |
[09:05] | Essentially, he’s been gathering the evidence. | 实际上 他一直在收集证据 |
[09:07] | I need people to put it together now. | 现在我需要一些人找出其中联系 |
[09:10] | People? | 一些人 |
[09:13] | You can have two. | 你可以找两个帮手 |
[09:18] | I’d recommend small ones. | 建议别找太高大的 |
[09:20] | 巴黎 | |
[09:31] | 你好 | |
[09:32] | 你好 | |
[09:33] | 我没找到电视遥控器了 自从… | |
[09:36] | 周三 我觉得我可能是… | |
[09:39] | 天哪 | |
[09:41] | I don’t know the word in French. | 我不知道法语里这个词怎么说 |
[09:43] | Your eye is… | 你的眼睛 |
[09:45] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[09:51] | – I like your trousers. – Oh. Oh, thank you. | -我喜欢你的裤子 -谢谢 |
[09:54] | Yes, I made them myself. | 我自己做的 |
[09:59] | My name is Sebastian. | 我叫塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:11] | Letting yourself into my apartment and drinking from a tiny cup | 随意进入我的公寓 喝点儿小酒 |
[10:15] | doesn’t make you intimidating, by the way. | 并不会显得你很吓人 顺带一提 |
[10:17] | – It’s just rude. – I’m not trying to intimidate you. | -只会显得你很粗鲁 -我不想吓唬你 |
[10:20] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[10:22] | I wanted it to match my jacket. | 我觉得这样配我的夹克 |
[10:25] | – Do you want a smoothie? – No. | -你想要杯奶昔吗 -不要 |
[10:27] | I want you to get assessed again. | 我想要你再去评估一次 |
[10:32] | London was… | 伦敦的任务… |
[10:41] | …meant to look like suicide. | …我说过要伪装成自杀 |
[10:43] | – It didn’t? – So she slit her own throat? | -不是吗 -那她是自己切开了喉咙吗 |
[10:46] | – It happens. – And killed four other people? | -对啊 -还杀了其他四个人吗 |
[10:48] | Slip of the hand? | 可能手滑了 |
[10:50] | Why are you being naughty? | 你怎么这么淘气 |
[10:52] | I’m excited about my next one. | 我对下一个目标很兴奋 |
[10:56] | No. | 不行 |
[10:58] | No more target until you are assessed. | 在你接受评估之前 没有下一个 |
[11:00] | But this one has asthma. | 但这个目标有哮喘 |
[11:02] | You know I like the breathy ones. | 你知道我喜欢有呼吸疾病的 |
[11:04] | – Hmm? – No. | -好不好嘛 -不行 |
[11:07] | – Will it be Jerome? – Yes. | -是杰罗姆来吗 -是的 |
[11:09] | I’ll wear my chicken fillets, then. | 那我会戴上胸垫的 |
[11:13] | They’re things you put in your bra. | 就是在垫在胸罩下面的东西 |
[11:15] | I know what they are. | 我知道那是什么 |
[11:22] | 谢谢你能来 | |
[11:28] | She won’t speak Russian anymore. | 她不愿再说俄语了 |
[11:32] | Thank you for making such an effort, Villanelle. | 谢谢你那么用心 薇拉内拉 |
[11:39] | How do you feel about the people who you work for? | 对那些你效力的雇主 你是什么感觉 |
[11:42] | I respect their privacy. | 我尊重他们的隐私 |
[11:47] | Do you have any interest in why you are asked to do what you do? | 你对被要求做那些事的原因有兴趣吗 |
[11:52] | There are concerns about your state of mind. | 你的精神状态令人担忧 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Have you been feeling any…anxieties | 你最近是否有过焦虑 |
[12:02] | or stress recently? | 或者很有压力 |
[12:04] | I had quite a heavy period last week, | 上周我的例假来势汹汹 |
[12:06] | but other than that, I think I’m okay. | 但除此之外 我觉得还好 |
[12:08] | When was the last time you worked? | 你上次任务是什么时候 |
[12:10] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[12:12] | Was it a successful mission? | 任务成功吗 |
[12:14] | Yes. I shot him twice in the heart | 是的 我往他心脏开了两枪 |
[12:16] | and watched the spark drain from his eyes. | 看着他眼中的光彩逐渐流逝 |
[12:19] | – Did you talk to him? – A little, mm. | -你跟他说话了吗 -说了几句 |
[12:22] | He said he had children and offered me money. | 他说他有孩子 愿意给我钱 |
[12:26] | What did you feel when he said those things? | 当他说这些时你是什么感觉 |
[12:28] | Impatient. | 不耐烦 |
[12:33] | What do you see in this picture? | 你从这张照片里看见了什么 |
[12:40] | Good legs. | 好腿 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:02] | Your face! | 你的表情 |
[13:10] | She’s fine. | 她没问题 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:14] | No, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:17] | I have one more. | 我还有一张 |
[13:25] | So, Villanelle… | 所以 薇拉内拉 |
[13:27] | 你还有梦见安娜吗 | |
[13:47] | That’s not Anna. | 这不是安娜 |
[13:53] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[13:55] | It’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[14:01] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[14:03] | My mother had really thin, shitty hair. | 我母亲的头发又稀 发质又差 |
[14:12] | Yes, I see what you mean. | 好的 我明白你的意思了 |
[14:14] | Thank you, Villanelle. | 谢谢你 薇拉内拉 |
[14:15] | But I won’t sign you off. | 但我不会签字同意的 |
[14:23] | What were you two doing in there? | 你们两个刚是在干什么 |
[14:26] | We are doing you a favor. | 我们是在帮你 |
[14:28] | The security is too tight anyway. | 反正安保也很严 |
[14:30] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[14:31] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[14:34] | I’ve done three weeks’ catering training. | 我已经做了三周的餐饮培训 |
[14:36] | No, you haven’t. | 你没有 |
[14:38] | Look, I have the little outfit. | 我都准备好套装了 |
[14:39] | You save it for your birthday party, then. | 留着过生日时用吧 |
[14:42] | I want to do it. You tell them that I’m fine. | 我想做这次任务 你跟他们说我很好 |
[14:46] | You like Paris, huh? You like your life. | 你喜欢巴黎 是吧 你喜欢你的生活 |
[14:51] | It’s good to have someone worried about you, huh? | 有人担心你是件好事 是吧 |
[14:56] | And who worries about you? | 你有担心你的人吗 |
[15:00] | I do. | 我担心你 |
[15:04] | No, you don’t. No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 你没有 |
[15:29] | And you wonder why I’m worried about you? | 你明白我为什么担心你了吧 |
[15:33] | Go home. Do something normal. | 回家吧 做些正常的事 |
[16:13] | Arnica. It is the best thing for bruises. | 山金车酊 治疗瘀伤最有用 |
[16:18] | Thank you, Sebastian. | 谢谢你 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[16:20] | If you ever want to talk to anyone or… | 如果你想和任何人说话 或者… |
[16:25] | I-I just wanted to make sure you were all right. | 我只是想确认下你没事 |
[16:30] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[16:32] | – Um, right now? – Mm. | -现在吗 -嗯 |
[16:34] | Um, canceling all the plans I had. | 取消我所有的计划 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | – Let’s go out. – Okay. What do you want to do? | -我们出去吧 -好啊 你想做什么 |
[16:43] | Something normal. | 做一些正常的事情 |
[16:49] | What? They cannot do that. | 什么 他们不能这样 |
[16:50] | – They have. – No. | -他们可以 -不行 |
[16:52] | Go anyway. It’s your job. | 去吧 这可是你的工作 |
[16:55] | – You are so passionate. – Well, of course I am. | -你太热情了 -当然了 |
[16:56] | I’m an artist and I am upset. | 我可是个艺术家 而且我很不高兴 |
[16:59] | Now, I don’t know much about the… | 我不太了解… |
[17:01] | – Perfume industry. – Okay, but I know that | -香水行业 -好吧 但是我知道 |
[17:02] | you cannot let people stand in your way. | 你不能让别人阻挡你的路 |
[17:04] | You have to show ambition. | 你必须表现出雄心壮志 |
[17:06] | You have to… You have to sell your perfume. | 你必须…你必须卖掉你的香水 |
[17:09] | You have to prove the bastards wrong. | 你必须证明那些混蛋是错的 |
[17:14] | Here they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[17:15] | Oh, I’m so pleased they are here. Now, do you like music? | 真开心他们在那 你喜欢音乐吗 |
[17:18] | I like national anthems. | 我喜欢国歌 |
[17:21] | Why is that funny? | 为什么这么好笑 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. You’re just, um…surprising. | 我不知道 你就是…很让人吃惊 |
[17:27] | Where did you come here from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[17:29] | – Where did you come here from? – Um, Spain. | -你从哪里来的 -西班牙 |
[17:32] | To do a summer school at the IFA, the design school, | 来法国国际时装学院上暑期课 |
[17:35] | um, get away for a bit, fall in love. | 放空自己 来一场恋爱 |
[17:38] | You know, all the reasons people come to Paris. | 就是人们来巴黎的那些原因 |
[17:41] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 不认识 |
[17:48] | I want to see your apartment. | 我想看看你的公寓 |
[17:52] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 天啊 |
[17:56] | I… Please, slow down. | 我…请慢点儿 |
[17:58] | No, wait.. Oh. I’ll be finished very soon. | 不 等等 我快射了 |
[18:02] | I think I might… | 我觉得我要… |
[18:03] | Slow down! Please slow down! | 慢点儿 请慢点儿 |
[18:06] | Slow… | 慢… |
[18:07] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[18:17] | Did you? | 你高潮了吗 |
[18:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:30] | I am never going to hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[18:49] | – Where are you going? – Work. | -你要去哪儿 -上班 |
[18:52] | Good. Good luck selling your perfume. | 很好 祝你卖香水顺利 |
[18:59] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[19:00] | 干得漂亮 | |
[19:04] | ♪Contact – Brigitte Bardot♪ | |
[19:09] | *Une météorite m’a transpercé le coeur* | *一颗陨石刺破了我的心* |
[19:16] | *Vous, sur la terre, vous avez des docteurs* | *地球上的人啊 你们有医生* |
[19:19] | 双氧水 | |
[19:24] | *Contact* | *接触* |
[19:27] | *Contact* | *接触* |
[19:37] | *Il me faut une transfusion de mercure* | *我需要注射水银* |
[19:38] | This is unusual. | 这一点都不寻常 |
[19:42] | You just wait. | 你就等着瞧吧 |
[19:43] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:44] | *J’en ai tant perdu par cette blessure* | *这次受伤让我失去了很多* |
[19:46] | Someone else coming? | 有其他人来吗 |
[19:50] | You’re kidding! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:51] | All I had to say was “Carolyn Martens.” | 我只需要说一声”卡罗琳·马滕斯” |
[19:56] | Quitting is literally everything I’ve been aiming for. | 辞职是我一直追求的目标 |
[19:59] | – I told you he’d do it. – Okay, come on. | -我就说他会同意吧 -好了 走吧 |
[20:01] | And please, be professional. | 还有 务必表现专业 |
[20:05] | You asked her first? | 你居然先问的她 |
[20:07] | Susa Maron, | 苏萨·马龙 |
[20:09] | found hanging in a ladies’ toilet in a Japanese airport. | 被发现吊死于一个日本机场的女厕里 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | Boris Ivanovich, humanitarian aid. | 鲍里斯·伊万诺维奇 人道主义援助组织 |
[20:15] | Killed in his hotel bedroom in Budapest. | 在布达佩斯的酒店房间里被杀 |
[20:18] | – Why a woman? – He had 24-hour security | -为什么觉得凶手是女人 -他有全天候安保 |
[20:20] | and the only people who entered his room were hotel maids. | 唯一进入他房间的就只有酒店女服务员 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Cesare Greco. Mafia. | 切萨雷·格雷科 黑手党 |
[20:26] | Had recently and violently taken over a drug cartel in Sicily. | 最近在西西里通过暴力手段接管了一个贩毒集团 |
[20:29] | Killed at his anniversary party in Tuscany. | 在托斯卡纳的周年纪念日聚会上被杀 |
[20:32] | Now, his wife said she saw a blonde woman | 他的妻子说看到一个金发女人 |
[20:34] | wearing one of her dresses. | 穿着她的一件衣服 |
[20:36] | And a kid said a blonde woman was playing a game with him | 还有一个小孩说 一个金发女人和他在房间里一起玩游戏 |
[20:39] | in the same room where Greco was killed with a hairpin moments later. | 格雷科之后就在同一个房间里被发簪杀死了 |
[20:43] | So witnesses saw a woman wearing a dress and playing with children. | 所以目击者就是看到一个女人穿着裙子 和孩子们玩耍 |
[20:46] | Very suspicious. | 非常”可疑” |
[20:47] | Sort of ignoring the hairpin thing there. | 你忽略了现场的发簪 |
[20:49] | Okay. But neither wife or child actually witnessed the kill, so… | 好吧 但妻子和孩子都没有亲眼目睹谋杀过程 所以… |
[20:52] | No one witnessed any of the others either. | 其它案件中也没人目击到 |
[20:54] | No, except for Kasia. | 是的 除了卡莎 |
[20:55] | – Who was full-on murdered. – Elena. | -一个死透了的人 -埃琳娜 |
[20:57] | But didn’t Kasia say the killer was a brunette? | 卡莎不是说凶手是深色头发白人女性吗 |
[20:59] | Oh, come on. She would have disguised herself. | 你想想 她肯定会伪装自己 |
[21:01] | Or it’s a different person. | 或者根本就不是同一个人 |
[21:03] | Did Forensics find anything out from the hospital kill? | 鉴证科有在医院现场发现什么吗 |
[21:05] | One full profile, but no matches. | 完整的一套数据 但没有匹配 |
[21:07] | Okay. Any witnesses to that kill? | 好吧 有人目睹了谋杀吗 |
[21:08] | No. | 没有 |
[21:09] | Any witnesses from the hospital at all? | 医院里有任何目击者吗 |
[21:12] | There was no one in the corridor at the time of the murder | 谋杀发生时走廊里没有人 |
[21:14] | besides the security guards and the nurse. | 除了保安和护士 |
[21:16] | Who were all killed. | 而他们都被杀了 |
[21:17] | So nothing to implicate the same woman. | 所以没有什么能表明这是同一个女人 |
[21:19] | Except that Kedrin was killed by a woman, | 除了科德林的确是被一个女人杀死 |
[21:21] | and the witness to that kill was then murdered, | 而当时的目击者也被杀了 |
[21:23] | – so it doesn’t take a genius to put… – Other than that, | -所以不需要什么天才都能… -除了那个 |
[21:25] | can you give me a single discernable motive | 你能给我一个她杀掉所有这些人的 |
[21:27] | for one person to kill all these people? | 明显动机吗 |
[21:29] | Why don’t you want to believe they’re all the same woman? | 你为什么不愿意相信这是同一个女人所为呢 |
[21:31] | Because the moment any of us want to believe anything, | 因为一旦我们中任何一个人想要相信任何事情 |
[21:34] | we’ve undermined this entire investigation. | 就已经破坏了整个调查 |
[21:36] | – Yes, but we have to follow through with every… – Look, I’m not denying your theory, | -没错 但我们必须跟进每一个… -我不是否认你的理论 |
[21:38] | but you have to be open to the possibility that | 但你必须承认有这种可能 |
[21:40] | what you have here is a series of random attacks | 也许这只是你用漂亮的丝带 |
[21:43] | that you are loosely hanging together with a pretty ribbon. | 松散牵连起来的一系列随机攻击 |
[21:47] | Have you got something you need to get off your chest, Bill? | 你有什么想一吐为快的吗 比尔 |
[21:49] | You can’t lead a team with assumptions. | 你不能用假设来领导一个团队 |
[21:52] | It’s not how it’s done. | 事情不是这么办的 |
[21:59] | – Is there a bathroom here? – I’ll show you. | -这里有洗手间吗 -我带你去 |
[22:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:17] | It’s best that you bring in your own or it just disappears. | 你最好自己带一卷来 不然会找不到纸用 |
[22:23] | How many sheets do you need? | 你需要多少张 |
[22:26] | I’m just gonna take the roll | 如果可以的话 |
[22:29] | and bring it back afterwards, if that’s okay. | 这一卷都给我吧 我一会儿拿回去 |
[22:31] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[23:01] | Kenny, are you able to get the names and photo IDs | 肯尼 你能获取医院那天晚上 |
[23:03] | of the nurses on duty at the hospital that night? | 值班护士的名字和照片信息吗 |
[23:05] | In fact, all the female nurses working at the hospital, | 最好是医院里所有的女性护士 |
[23:08] | whether they were working on Kasia’s ward or not. | 无论是否有负责卡莎的病房 |
[23:11] | – Sure. – Why? | -可以 -怎么了 |
[23:12] | There was a young woman, a nurse, | 有一个年轻女人 一个护士 |
[23:14] | who left the bathroom before I did. | 在我之前离开了卫生间 |
[23:16] | Maybe she could have seen… | 也许她有看到… |
[23:18] | – some… Where’s Bill? – He left in a sulk. | -有些…比尔去哪里了 -他生气地离开了 |
[23:25] | Oi! | 嘿 |
[23:27] | Are you serious? | 你真要这样吗 |
[23:28] | I have backed you for over 10 years, | 我支持你十多年了 |
[23:30] | now I’m asking you to see it from my perspective for five minutes, | 现在我就希望你能从我的角度思考五分钟 |
[23:32] | and you literally run away? | 而你就这么跑掉了 |
[23:34] | I’m getting chocolate. | 我是去买巧克力 |
[23:37] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[23:39] | – Your blood sugar’s low? – Yeah. | -低血糖了吗 -是的 |
[23:42] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[23:43] | ‘Cause I thought you were just being a monkey dick about not being the boss. | 我以为你因为不是自己在指挥全局而犯浑 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what a monkey dick is. | 我不知道犯浑 [猴屌] 是什么样 |
[23:46] | 长而细的鸡巴 一般被用来代指犯浑等 | |
[23:48] | – Oh-ho, yes, you do. – Okay. | -呵呵 你知道的 -好吧 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. I’m adapting. | 对不起 我在适应中 |
[23:54] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[23:56] | But you’re still not considering overall motive. | 但你还是没有考虑整体动机 |
[23:58] | – If we focus on her… – What do we care about her? | -如果我们把重点放在她身上… -我们在乎她干嘛 |
[24:00] | She’s the lackey. | 她就是个听差遣的 |
[24:02] | You need to focus on who’s running her. | 重点是谁在指使她 |
[24:03] | – She’s irrelevant. – She’s completely relevant. | -她无关紧要 -她肯定有关 |
[24:06] | We have to ask what is her motive. | 我们必须思考她的动机是什么 |
[24:08] | Either they have something on her, controlling her, | 要么是他们有什么把柄 牵制了她 |
[24:11] | – or they’re lavishing her with something… – Exactly. | -要么他们给了她某种好处 -正是 |
[24:14] | They. Who is the they? | 「他们」 他们是谁 |
[24:15] | It could be anyone. That’s the point. | 重点是 那可能是任何人 |
[24:17] | – It could be Mossad for all we know. – You know. If it was someone with enemies, | -可能是以色列情报局 -如果是有敌人的人 |
[24:19] | they would have owned up to it. | 他们早就承认这些行动了 |
[24:21] | Or been exposed for at least one of these kills by now. | 或者至少早在某次行动中有所暴露 |
[24:26] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[24:27] | There are no trails. | 这些案件没有任何联系 |
[24:29] | If they are random, then fine, they’re random. | 如果它们是随机的 那没问题 |
[24:32] | But if they’re not, | 但如果不是 |
[24:33] | that means someone’s plan is going really well. | 这意味着某人的计划进行得十分顺利 |
[24:36] | These people are powerful and particular | 这些人很强大 有规划 |
[24:40] | and, so far, completely invisible. | 到目前为止 完全无迹可寻 |
[24:42] | Which means they’re probably everywhere. | 意味着他们可能无处不在 |
[24:44] | Our only visible contact is her. | 我们唯一能接触到的就是她 |
[24:46] | And that is why we have to focus on everything we know about her | 这就是为什么要把重点放在手中所有关于她的信息上 |
[24:49] | in order to get to them. | 以此找到「他们」 |
[24:52] | And what do we know? | 那我们知道些什么 |
[24:54] | Her DNA isn’t on file, there’s no image. | 她的DNA信息不在档案里 也没有图像 |
[24:56] | She’s young, smart, | 她很年轻 很聪明 |
[24:59] | uh, fit. She must speak multiple languages. | 擅于融入环境 她肯定会说多种语言 |
[25:02] | She brings a certain flair to her kills. | 在杀戮方面有一定的天赋 |
[25:05] | Hairpin was cool. | 发簪确实很酷 |
[25:06] | You know, either they trained her or they found her. | 他们要么训练了她 要么招收了她 |
[25:09] | Either way, I’d say she scores high on the psychopathy scale. | 不管怎样 我敢说她的精神变态指数肯定非常高 |
[25:12] | And she probably killed before she was paid to. | 她可能早在被雇佣前就开始杀人了 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s a good start, then, isn’t it? | 这是个不错的开头 不是吗 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Get me something with nuts in? | 给我带些带坚果的食物 |
[25:23] | Yes, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[25:28] | Kenny, what’s your reach in terms of access | 肯尼 你能访问到多少 |
[25:30] | to medical and prison records? | 医疗和监狱记录 |
[25:31] | No wall I can’t scale. | 没有什么是我不能访问的 |
[25:33] | Okay, I want you to search for any young women | 我需要你搜索所有16到45岁 |
[25:35] | who have been detained, hospitalized, or whispered about | 被拘留过 曾住院 或是表现出 |
[25:39] | displaying violent or psychopathic tendencies between the ages of 16 and 45. | 任何暴力或心里变态倾向的年轻女性 |
[25:44] | Where? | 范围 |
[25:45] | The world. | 全世界 |
[25:46] | – That’s insane. – Wall too high? | -这简直是疯了 -难度太大吗 |
[25:48] | – It would take me months. – That’s fine. | -那要花好几个月 -没事 |
[25:50] | Elena, call Frank and ask him for a drink tonight. | 埃琳娜 给弗兰克打个电话 说今晚请他喝一杯 |
[25:52] | I want to know what happened with that CCTV. | 我想知道监控录像到底怎么回事 |
[25:54] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不 |
[25:55] | He’ll think it’s really weird and he’ll never agree to it. | 他会觉得很奇怪 绝对不会同意的 |
[25:58] | Say it’s a good-bye drink. I want to know about that CCTV. | 说是告别酒 我想了解那个监控录像 |
[26:02] | I just want to get a look at her. | 我就是想看一眼她 |
[26:04] | Kenny, when do you think I can get those hospital IDs by? | 肯尼 你大概什么时候能拿到那些医院信息 |
[26:07] | – This evening? – Okay, great. Thanks. | -今天晚上 -很好 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Well, that was disturbingly easy. | 真是容易得让人不安 |
[26:12] | Tragically, he’s already at the pub. | 不过他已经在酒吧了 |
[26:14] | Okay, good. Go, and we’ll catch you up. | 很好 去吧 我们马上过来 |
[26:19] | If he lunges, it’s on your head. | 如果他发火了 就算你头上 |
[26:21] | If we find out what happened to that CCTV, it’ll be worth it. | 如果能弄明白监控录像是怎么回事 也就值了 |
[26:35] | Bonjour, Claudie. | 你好 克劳迪 |
[26:58] | 对不起 我完全找不到方向了 | |
[27:00] | 你是新来的吗 | |
[27:00] | 不是 | |
[27:01] | 那你就是迟到了 赶紧去 我盯着的呢 | |
[27:04] | *I could tell* | *我可以说* |
[27:04] | ♪I Could Tell You but I’d Have to Kill You – Unloved♪ | |
[27:05] | *I could tell you* | *我可以告诉你* |
[27:07] | *I could show* | *我可以展示* |
[27:08] | *I could show you* | *我可以给你看* |
[27:09] | *I could tell* | *我可以说* |
[27:11] | *I could tell you* | *我可以告诉你* |
[27:12] | *But I’d have to kill….* | *但我不得不杀戮* |
[27:13] | 为了法国 | |
[27:23] | 没有你们对这次竞选的慷慨解囊 | |
[27:25] | 我们今天就不会站在这里 | |
[27:28] | 更别提你们还得想办法给我们赞助了 | |
[27:38] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[27:40] | Stefanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[27:42] | Frances. | 弗朗西丝 |
[27:43] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[27:45] | 但最重要的 卡拉 | |
[27:47] | 本党最慷慨的赞助人 | |
[27:49] | 我们这个时代真正的女权主义者和英雄 | |
[27:53] | 我们不会让你失望的 | |
[27:55] | 你最好不要哟 | |
[27:57] | 如果你希望自己的党派[聚会]依旧芳香四溢的话 | |
[28:15] | Excusez-moi. | 打扰下 |
[28:15] | 能拿点水过来吗 | |
[28:16] | 好的 | |
[28:17] | 谢谢 | |
[28:27] | 嘿 员工不能下去 你应该清楚的 | |
[28:30] | 夫人叫我给她送卫生棉 | |
[28:34] | 好吧 去吧 | |
[28:35] | 我向来都会带上一根 | |
[29:06] | 打扰了 德曼夫人吗 | |
[29:07] | 什么事 | |
[29:08] | 没 抱歉 我… | |
[29:11] | 我想跟你说说… | |
[29:14] | 我的公司 | |
[29:15] | 我知道你会在制药产业 | |
[29:18] | 和美容产业投资 | |
[29:20] | 我有一款香水 我觉得你可能会… | |
[29:22] | 不 谢谢了 不需要 | |
[29:25] | 我只是想和你当时在普罗旺斯一样做起 | |
[29:32] | 我知道你工作十分辛勤 那给了我很多激励 | |
[29:36] | 正是像你这样的女性 给我这样的女性铺平了前进的道路 | |
[29:43] | 我甚至用你的名字命名了这款香水 | |
[29:47] | 卡拉 | |
[30:01] | 我从来不信”面对面推销”这一套 | |
[30:04] | 我也是 | |
[30:11] | 不好意思 我闻不到任何… | |
[30:13] | …但是我很感谢你的故事 我希望你… | |
[31:26] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[31:42] | Hey, Frank! | 嘿 弗兰克 |
[31:44] | – What a coincidence. – Small world. | -真巧 -世界太小了 |
[31:45] | Well, this is very uncomfortable. | 这让人很不舒服 |
[31:50] | Do you think you should find a new pub? | 你们是不是该找个新酒吧呀 |
[31:52] | I just wanted to apologize for calling you a dick-swab. | 我只想向你道歉 在你解雇我们后 |
[31:56] | After you fired us. | 骂了你傻鸡巴 |
[31:57] | And me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:00] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[32:02] | there was really nothing I could do, so… | 我也是没办法 所以… |
[32:04] | I know. It’s fine, Frank, really. | 我知道 没事 弗兰克 真的 |
[32:07] | Did you actually see the CCTV, mate? | 你真的看过监控录像吗 伙计 |
[32:11] | – What CCTV? – Yeah, what CCTV? | -什么监控 -是啊 什么监控 |
[32:13] | Of the Kedrin…assassin. | 杀死科德林那个…刺客的 |
[32:16] | Did you set this up? | 你故意安排的吗 |
[32:18] | – No. – No, I did. | -没有 -不 是我 |
[32:19] | I just want to be really clear that I wasn’t asking you out out. | 我只是想澄清一下 我不是约你约会 |
[32:25] | God, I’m a knob. | 天啊 我真是个蠢货 |
[32:26] | Did you think I was asking you out out? | 你以为我是在约你出去吗 |
[32:27] | No! | 不 |
[32:29] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[32:30] | – I just thought… – Oh, my God, Frank. | -我只是以为… -天哪 弗兰克 |
[32:33] | – No, I wasn’t asking you out. – No. | -不 我不是在约你出去 -不 |
[32:34] | Do you want to know what I thought? | 你想知道我的想法吗 |
[32:38] | I thought one person might have thought, | 我以为有人可能会想 |
[32:40] | maybe one person might have asked me for a drink | 也许有那么一个人会想请我喝一杯 |
[32:43] | after my wife bloody… | 在我妻子… |
[32:45] | died, and I thought, yeah, | 死后 我就想 是的 |
[32:47] | I thought maybe you were that person, that kind person. | 也许你就是那个人 那个善良的人 |
[32:49] | Oh, Jesus, Frank. I’m sorry. | 天哪 弗兰克 我很抱歉 |
[32:51] | The fact that you’re still asking about all this is ludicrous. | 而你们还在这问东问西 真的很荒唐 |
[32:54] | It’s just that I spoke to the Vienna police | 只是我和维也纳警方谈过 |
[32:57] | and they said there was no CCTV evidence attached to the case. | 他们说这个案子中没有监控证据 |
[33:00] | Yes. Fine. Yes. | 是的 好吧 是的 |
[33:03] | Because I made up the bloody CCTV. | 因为我他妈撒了谎说有监控 |
[33:06] | Wha… Uh, why? | 什…为什么 |
[33:09] | – Why? – Because! | -为什么 -因为 |
[33:13] | Because… it was not your investigation. | 因为那不是你负责的调查 |
[33:18] | And taking bets on people’s killers, | 而且拿杀害他人的凶手打赌 |
[33:21] | very disrespectful to the dead. | 对死者非常不敬 |
[33:23] | You should have just been doing your job. | 你应该就做好本职工作的 |
[33:25] | – So there was never any CCTV? – No. | -所以根本就没有过监控录像 -是的 |
[33:28] | I was just sick of you | 我只是受够了你 |
[33:31] | piping up with your theories | 只要一嗅到任何阴谋的气息 |
[33:32] | any time there was a sniff of conspiracy in the air. | 就开始嚷嚷你那些猜测 |
[33:35] | You tiresome think-bucket! | 你个烦人的思考怪 |
[33:37] | – Easy, mate. – Sorry. | -淡定 伙计 -对不起 |
[33:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:52] | I have to go and get the kids. | 我得去接孩子们了 |
[33:54] | Well, that’ll be in a cab, then. Come on. | 你得打车去了 走吧 |
[33:58] | – There you go. – Mm- hmm. | -好了 -嗯 |
[34:00] | You know, what you both did today | 你们今天所做的一切 |
[34:02] | was massively insensitive. | 是极度的茫然无知 |
[34:12] | I’m only walking you to the cab, all right? | 我只是送你上出租车 好吗 |
[34:14] | God, I feel awful. | 天啊 我感觉糟透了 |
[34:17] | Did you know about his wife? | 你知道他妻子的事吗 |
[34:19] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:21] | You? | 你呢 |
[34:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[34:27] | – Oh, those poor kids. – Yeah. | -那些可怜的孩子 -是啊 |
[34:31] | Oh, nothing exciting. | 没什么令人兴奋的 |
[34:32] | Just, um, a hot yoga class. | 只是参加了一个热瑜伽课 |
[34:35] | I tidied the study. | 我把书房整理出来了 |
[34:45] | You look like you’ve been on holiday or something. | 你看起来像是度假开心去了 |
[34:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:49] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[34:50] | You’re sort of…glowing. | 你有点…容光焕发 |
[34:55] | – Gosh! – Mm. Lady of leisure. | -天啊 -无事可做的女子 |
[34:57] | Must be all the yoga. | 肯定是瑜伽的功劳 |
[35:02] | I’m working for MI6. | 我在为军情六处工作 |
[35:05] | No, I was right about the assassin. | 真的 我对刺客的看法是正确的 |
[35:06] | They want me to trace her. | 他们想让我追踪她 |
[35:09] | Sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[35:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:14] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[35:16] | Yes. She’s killing people. | 是的 她在杀人 |
[35:17] | And that’s why you want to do it? | 那就是你想这么做的原因吗 |
[35:23] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[35:25] | Why don’t you go up to bed? | 为什么不先去睡觉呢 |
[35:26] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[35:28] | Hmm? | 好吗 |
[35:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[35:37] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别熬夜太晚 |
[35:51] | – I’m halving your allowance. – I wouldn’t recommend that. | -我把你的零花钱减半了 -我不建议你这么做 |
[35:53] | – You disobeyed me. – You lied to me. | -你不听我的 -你骗了我 |
[35:56] | You said it was impossible. | 你说那是不可能的 |
[35:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:05] | I’m, uh, I’m her brother. | 我是她哥哥 |
[36:08] | He…He has a condition. | 他…他生病了 |
[36:10] | Oh, I’m…I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:12] | I’m…I’m Sebastian. | 我是…我是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[36:14] | I’m…I’m a friend of Julie. | 我是…我是朱莉的朋友 |
[36:18] | Oh. Nice to meet you, then. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:21] | – How was the job? – Oh, so good. | -工作怎么样 -很棒 |
[36:24] | Good. Did she like your perfume? | 很好 她喜欢你的香水吗 |
[36:26] | She loved it. | 她很喜欢 |
[36:27] | Can I smell it now? | 我现在能闻一下吗 |
[36:30] | Her boss was being a total bastard. | 她的老板是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[36:36] | Oh, yeah. They always are. | 是的 他们总是这样 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:39] | Shall I come back later? | 我过一会儿再来吗 |
[36:44] | Oh. Shall I come back later? | 我过一会儿再来吗 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | I will come to you. | 我去找你 |
[36:52] | Are you wearing it now? | 你这是喷了那个香水吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 没有 |
[36:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:58] | Do you want me to stay? | 你想要我留下来吗 |
[37:00] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[37:02] | Oh, I um… I got you a gift. | 我…我给你买了个礼物 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:19] | I’ll, uh…I’ll keep it warm. | 我会把这些先保温着 |
[37:33] | You need to deal with him. | 你需要把他解决掉 |
[37:35] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[37:37] | Ah, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:39] | He has kind eyes. | 他有一双善良的眼睛 |
[37:41] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[37:43] | There was no security. | 明明没有安保 |
[37:45] | I don’t have to tell you. | 我没必要告诉你 |
[37:47] | – You just have to trust me. – No. | -你只需要相信我 -不 |
[37:48] | – Yes. – You have to trust me. | -是的 -你必须相信我 |
[37:52] | Okay, we can fight. | 好吧 我们可以打一架 |
[37:54] | But you will get tired, | 但是你会很累的 |
[37:56] | and I will get bored, and you don’t like it when I’m bored. | 而我会感到无聊 你不会喜欢感到无聊时的我 |
[38:00] | If I kill you, they will just send me another one. | 如果我杀了你 他们会派给我另一个人 |
[38:04] | I thought you worried about me. | 我以为你关心我 |
[38:09] | You’re so dramatic. | 你真是戏多 |
[38:10] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:12] | A woman in London is leading a department just to find you. | 伦敦的一个女人正领导一个部门搜寻你 |
[38:17] | No, it’s not a good thing. | 不 这不是一件好事 |
[38:20] | It’s a closed operation. | 那是个秘密行动 |
[38:22] | And we don’t know what they know, but we are working on it. | 我们不知道他们都知道什么 但我们正在努力了解 |
[38:26] | We just need to be subtle at the moment. | 现在只是需要细致入微 |
[38:31] | – I can be subtle. – Good. | -我可以很细致入微慎 -很好 |
[38:34] | But it’s going to be expensive. | 但价格非常昂贵哟 |
[38:47] | – What’s her name? – Why? | -她叫什么 -怎么了 |
[38:54] | Eve Polastri. | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[38:57] | Eve Polastri. | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[39:03] | We’ll continue as usual. | 我们一如既往地行动 |
[39:05] | Just be aware. | 只是要小心 |
[39:06] | I’m always aware. | 我向来很小心 |
[39:18] | Dealt with. | 解决掉了 |
[39:19] | Oh, for… | 天… |
[39:21] | ♪La Marseillaise – Otto Jensen♪ | |
[39:21] | 法国国歌 | |
[39:26] | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 | |
[39:43] | 东米德尔塞克斯医院信托基金 人事档案 | |
[40:03] | 尼古拉斯·波拉斯特里 | 桥牌导师 1998年国家冠军 波尔斯特里家族史|家谱 | |
[40:05] | 桥牌玩家联盟博客 | |
[40:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:30] | You too, huh? | 你也是啊 |
[40:38] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:41] | Staring into the abyss? | 大海里捞针吗 |
[40:46] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[40:48] | What? | 什么 |
[40:52] | I think I’ve met her. | 我觉得我见过她了 |