时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:02] | – There’s been another kill. – His name was Zhang Wu. | -又有一起谋杀案 -他的名字是张武 |
[00:04] | He was a Chinese colonel visiting Berlin. | 是一名访问柏林的中国上校 |
[00:06] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[00:07] | Murdered during a very specific… | 死于一次非常特别的… |
[00:09] | He liked having his balls clamped. | 他喜欢蛋蛋被夹住 |
[00:11] | Suspect a Caucasian woman in her mid-20s. | 嫌疑人是一名二十多岁的白人女性 |
[00:14] | She’s investigating your work. | 她正在调查你的工作 |
[00:17] | I want you to watch her. | 我要你去监视她 |
[00:18] | I need to know who she meets. | 我要知道她都见了谁 |
[00:20] | – Jin? – I don’t know anything about Colonel Zhang. | -金 -我对张上校一无所知 |
[00:22] | Promise you won’t be naughty. | 保证你不会淘气 |
[00:23] | I promise I won’t be naughty. | 我保证我不会淘气 |
[00:24] | Where’s my bag? | 我的包呢 |
[00:28] | I’m on her tail, we’re moving through Cassiopeia. | 我在跟踪她 我们正经过「仙后座」 |
[00:30] | Call me. I don’t want to lose eyes on her. | 打给我 我不想跟丢她 |
[00:32] | Think of this as a friendly, little mole trap. | 把这当作一个友善的间谍陷阱吧 |
[00:36] | I thought no one knew about this department. | 我以为没人知道这个部门 |
[00:38] | Not this department. Just you. | 不是这个部门 只是你 |
[00:40] | She said her name was Eve Polastri. | 她说她的名字是伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[00:41] | I’m in a club called Funkeln. | 我在一个叫「抛光」的酒吧 |
[00:43] | She’s here somewhere. | 她在这里的某个地方 |
[00:44] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[01:11] | *Listen to the sound of your life* | *倾听你生命的声音* |
[01:16] | *To all that fades away* | *倾听逝去之人的诉说* |
[01:27] | *Listen to the sound of your life* | *倾听你生命的声音* |
[01:32] | *To all that fades away* | *倾听逝去之人的诉说* |
[01:35] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[01:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:46] | Here. | 给你 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:51] | Please, please. | 求你了 没事儿 |
[02:07] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不是吧 |
[02:17] | I’ve worked with Bill for over 10 years. | 我和比尔一起工作十多年了 |
[02:22] | I am honored to be speaking here today | 我很荣幸今天能代表他的同事们 |
[02:24] | on behalf of his colleagues, who I can say… | 在这里悼念他 可以说 |
[02:28] | really, really liked him. | 大家都真的很喜欢他 |
[02:30] | I think we can all agree that Bill was a very loud man. | 我想我们都同意比尔是一个说话大声的人 |
[02:40] | He was a good man… | 他是个好人 |
[02:42] | patient… | 有耐心 |
[02:45] | hard-working. | 努力工作 |
[02:47] | A man who had time for everybody. | 愿意帮助任何人 |
[02:49] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[02:51] | I think most of that was really reserved for his family. | 他大部分时间都是留给家人 |
[02:55] | In that sense, I-I would say Bill was… | 就此而言 我想说比尔是个… |
[02:59] | truly a traditional man. | 真正传统的男人 |
[03:03] | Apart from perhaps his, uh, methods of… | 也许除了他… |
[03:08] | ..Of, uh, team leadership, | 领导团队的方法 |
[03:10] | which could really be only described as… | 那只能被描述为… |
[03:13] | individual, to say the least. | 个人主义 至少可以这么说 |
[03:15] | For example, we know how much Bill liked his biscuit Wednesdays. | 比如 我们知道比尔有多喜欢他的周三饼干日 |
[03:19] | I’d be lucky if I got a chocolate finger by lunch, but… | 如果我能吃上一根巧克力手指饼 就算走运了 但… |
[03:28] | But in his heart, see, he was a generous man. | 但他内心其实是一个慷慨的人 |
[03:32] | And, uh, he was deeply loved and admired… | 而且 他深受爱戴和尊敬 |
[03:38] | …so let’s not forget that. | 让我们别忘记这一点 |
[04:01] | Everyone’s gonna think I’m the other woman. | 大家都会认为我是那个情妇 |
[04:03] | Oh, they all think that anyway. | 反正他们都会这么想 |
[04:09] | Sorry. I’m bad with grief. | 对不起 我不太会面对这种事 |
[04:12] | I know. | 我懂 |
[04:15] | I’ll be fine for like two years, | 可能两年内我都会很平静 |
[04:17] | and then I’ll have a complete breakdown about this. | 然后为此崩溃而狠狠哭一场 |
[04:26] | When are his family told the truth? | 什么时候告诉他家人真相 |
[04:29] | No one is ever allowed to know the truth. | 没人能知道真相 |
[04:36] | Mugged in a club at 61. What a hero. | 61岁时在俱乐部里被抢 真是个”英雄” |
[04:41] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[04:44] | So, what do you wanna do now? | 那你现在想怎么办 |
[04:49] | I want to kill her. | 我想用我的双手 |
[04:53] | With my bare hands. | 杀了她 |
[04:55] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[04:55] | Sorry Baby | 对不起 宝贝 |
[05:24] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内拉 |
[05:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:59] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[06:03] | – It’s not my birthday. – Dance with me! | -今天不是我生日 -跟我跳舞 |
[06:05] | – Turn the music off. – Dance with me! | -把音乐关掉 -跟我跳舞 |
[06:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:13] | Okay, lift me. Lift me. | 把我举起来 把我举起来 |
[06:14] | – No, I have a bad shoulder. – Lift me. | -不 我肩膀不好 -把我举起来 |
[06:16] | No! | 不 |
[06:19] | Turn this music off. | 把音乐关掉 |
[06:23] | I was just trying to do something nice for your birthday. | 我只是想为你的生日做点美好的事情 |
[06:26] | – It’s not my birthday. – So, tell me when it is! | -今天不是我生日 -那就告诉我是什么时候 |
[06:31] | – We need to talk. – Oh. | -我们得谈谈 -噢 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Can we go somewhere with no balloons? | 我们可以去个没有气球的地方吗 |
[06:37] | – Mm. – Good. | -嗯哼 -很好 |
[06:45] | You are being very nice. | 你真是太好了 |
[06:47] | I’ve been excited to see you. | 见到你我很兴奋 |
[06:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:50] | Or is it because you know I’m angry? | 还是因为你知道我很生气 |
[06:53] | Very angry. | 非常生气 |
[06:55] | Whoa! Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:57] | These are very cool. | 这些都很酷 |
[07:00] | One more! Oh. | 还有一个啊 |
[07:03] | 你的名字是什么 | |
[07:07] | Konstantin. | 康斯坦丁 |
[07:15] | 你的名字是什么 | |
[07:16] | Villanelle. | 薇拉内拉 |
[07:18] | Sure? | 确定吗 |
[07:19] | So, it’s not Eve Polastri? | 所以不是伊芙·波拉斯特里吗 |
[07:24] | Do you think I don’t know everything? | 你以为我什么都不知道吗 |
[07:28] | As for a partner… | 作为一个合作伙伴 |
[07:29] | He was following me. | 他当时在跟踪我 |
[07:31] | He was off limits. | 他是不该碰的 |
[07:33] | So I don’t think I can trust you anymore. | 所以我想我再也不能信任你了 |
[07:38] | If you can’t play alone, | 如果你不能好好单独行动 |
[07:40] | you have to play with your little brothers and sisters. | 就必须和你的兄弟姐妹一起出任务 |
[07:46] | Your next job. | 你的下一个任务 |
[07:47] | This will tell you where to meet them. | 上面有你们碰面地址的信息 |
[07:56] | You won’t work alone again. | 你不会再独自行动了 |
[08:03] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[08:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:20] | For your daughter. | 给你女儿的 |
[08:26] | Did you think I don’t know anything? | 你以为我什么都不知道吗 |
[08:52] | 英格兰 | |
[09:23] | Welcome to England. | 欢迎来到英格兰 |
[09:25] | 城郊稀有鸟类观察者 英国鸟类观察旅行 | |
[09:32] | I’m so excited to see the Siberian chiffchaff. | 我很期待能看到西伯利亚 棕柳莺 |
[09:32] | 雀形目莺科 很活跃 | |
[09:34] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[09:36] | They haven’t been seen since 2009. | 自2009年以来 它们就没出现过了 |
[09:38] | Hmm. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Do I get one of these… | 我能得到其中的… |
[09:42] | things? | 一样吗 |
[09:50] | You’re a little late. | 你有点迟到了 |
[09:51] | Well, I had to make a delivery. | 我去送寄了东西 |
[09:54] | – When is the kill? – Tomorrow. | -刺杀行动什么时候 -明天 |
[09:56] | You’re excited? | 你很兴奋吗 |
[09:58] | Where are we going to sleep tonight? | 今晚我们睡哪儿 |
[10:04] | There’s a cushion. | 有一个垫子 |
[10:07] | We take turns. | 我们轮流睡 |
[10:12] | Stand well away from the edge of platform two. | 请远离二号站台边缘 |
[10:16] | The approaching train is not scheduled to stop at this station. | 即将到来的列车将不在本站停靠 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna do a thing behind a bush. | 我要去灌木丛后方便下 |
[10:42] | Your hair’s grown. | 你的头发长长了 |
[11:01] | 你去哪儿了 | |
[11:03] | No fighting in the car! | 不要在车里打架 |
[11:04] | She’s a friend! | 她是我们的朋友 |
[11:08] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[11:36] | ♪By Night – Puzzle Muteson♪ | |
[11:38] | You want some stew? | 你想吃些炖菜吗 |
[11:40] | No. | 不用 |
[11:45] | Wine or… | 葡萄酒或者… |
[11:47] | No. No, thank you. I’m okay. | 不用了 谢谢 我不想吃 |
[11:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry to bring this up now. | 我很抱歉提出这个问题 |
[12:16] | But you’re not being honest with me. | 但你没有对我说实话 |
[12:20] | About Bill. | 关于比尔的事 |
[12:22] | Jesus Christ. Really? | 天哪 你真要这样吗 |
[12:24] | He was a friend, okay? | 他就是我的朋友 好吗 |
[12:25] | – Please don’t make this all about… – How did he die? | -请不要把这弄得好像… -他是怎么死的 |
[12:35] | I want you out of this. | 我希望你退出 |
[12:39] | If you value your life, our life, you will. | 如果你珍惜你的生命 我们的生命 你就会的 |
[12:44] | I know you think you’re honoring Bill, | 我知道你觉得那样是在缅怀比尔 |
[12:45] | but you looked me in the eye, and you told me | 但你看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[12:47] | there was absolutely no risk… | 这绝对没有危险 |
[12:49] | – Please don’t tell me… – I just care. | -别告诉我 -我只是关心 |
[12:50] | I know you care about me. | 我知道你关心我 |
[12:51] | We all know you care about me. | 大家都知道你关心我 |
[12:53] | Sometimes I think it’s all you have! | 有时候我觉得那都成了你的一切 |
[13:03] | God, I… | 天哪 我… |
[13:05] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[13:12] | Oh, your suitcase came back from Berlin. | 你的行李箱从柏林送回来了 |
[13:15] | It was on the doorstep. | 就在门阶上 |
[13:18] | I’ll leave the stew out. | 我把炖菜留在这 |
[13:31] | So? | 所以 |
[13:31] | ♪Killer Shangri-Lah – Pshychotic Beats♪ | |
[13:31] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[13:34] | What’s the history? | 你们之间发生过什么 |
[13:35] | *I’m really sorry* | *我真的很抱歉* |
[13:38] | Hmm? | 是什么 |
[13:38] | *I had to do it* | *我不得不如此* |
[13:40] | *Gotta go on my own* | *独自前进* |
[13:43] | Well, you keep it out of my car. | 别把那些事带到我车上来 |
[13:44] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[13:45] | Only happy things in the car. | 这辆车里只能有快乐 |
[13:49] | *I took it for so long* | *我花了这么久* |
[13:49] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[13:54] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[13:57] | pass me a thing. | 递个东西给我 |
[13:57] | *You didn’t guess that behind* | *你猜不到幕后* |
[14:03] | Who is the target? | 目标是谁 |
[14:10] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[14:12] | You don’t know who our target is? | 你不知道我们的目标是谁 |
[14:20] | We’ll be told on arrival. | 到了就有通知 |
[14:26] | We just know we’re here to kill a member of the British intelligence services. | 我们只知道是来刺杀一名英国情报局职员 |
[14:29] | *I wouldn’t let you* | *我不能让你* |
[14:32] | *Into my mind* | *进入我的心* |
[14:35] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[14:39] | *Was the time of my life* | *这是我生命中最重要的时刻* |
[14:47] | *You didn’t see it coming* | *你没有看到它的到来* |
[14:51] | *You were not that smart* | *你没那么聪明* |
[14:54] | *You thought you could fix my life* | *你以为你可以改变我的人生* |
[14:59] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[15:04] | *Was it so much fun?* | *这难道不有趣吗* |
[15:15] | 姓名 伊芙·波拉斯特里 地址 伦敦 伊令 匹斯克里街39号 邮编 W1S 2CK | |
[15:26] | *Oh, Baby, Johnny Boy.* | *宝贝 小约翰* |
[15:29] | *There’s something wrong with me.* | *我有点不对劲* |
[15:32] | *But you know what?* | *但是你知道吗* |
[15:34] | *Ain’t nobody gonna change me.* | *没有人能改变我* |
[15:38] | *And nothing’s in vain.* | *没有什么是徒劳的* |
[15:40] | *Again.* | *再一次* |
[15:41] | *You didn’t see it coming* | *你没有看到它的来到* |
[15:46] | 薇拉内拉 香水 | |
[15:46] | *You were not that smart* | *你没那么聪明* |
[15:49] | *You thought you could fix my life* | *你以为你可以改变我的人生* |
[15:54] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[15:59] | *Was the time of my life* | *这是我生命中最重要的时刻* |
[16:03] | 对不起 宝贝 亲亲 | |
[16:07] | *You didn’t guess that behind* | *你猜不到幕后* |
[16:09] | – Eve, can we just talk, please? – Get out! | -伊芙 我们能谈谈吗 -快出去 |
[16:11] | *I was loading my gun* | *我刚在给枪上膛* |
[16:12] | Get out! | 出去 |
[16:14] | *I got you, I tear you apart* | *抓到你啦 把你撕成碎片* |
[16:20] | *I had to kill you* | *我不得不杀了你* |
[16:24] | *Was is so much fun* | *这难道不有趣吗* |
[16:27] | There’s a perfume called La Villanelle | 里面有一瓶叫「薇拉内拉」的香水 |
[16:28] | and about 5 grand’s worth of clothes. | 和价值大约5千的衣服 |
[16:32] | What type of clothes? | 什么样的衣服 |
[16:33] | Expensive clothes. | 昂贵的衣服 |
[16:35] | Amazing clothes. All my size. | 非常漂亮的衣服 都是我的尺码 |
[16:38] | – Jesus Christ. – No. Don’t open it. | -我的天啊 -别 别打开它 |
[16:41] | We don’t want any further contamination. | 我可不想再污染证物 |
[16:44] | It’s not good that she knows where you live. | 她知道你住在哪儿可不好 |
[16:47] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 没错 |
[16:48] | don’t write your address on your suitcase | 不要把你的地址写在自己 |
[16:50] | that gets stolen by a psychopath. | 被变态偷走的手提箱上 |
[16:54] | I want you to get the whole thing fast-tracked with forensics. | 我想让你们去催鉴证科加速处理 |
[16:57] | Get any DNA checked and cross-referenced with the other crime scenes. | 提取DNA 并和其他犯罪现场进行交叉比对 |
[17:00] | I also want you to check any stores in Berlin | 我还想让你调查有这些衣服存货的 |
[17:02] | who stock these clothes. There’s German tags. | 所有柏林商店 这些都是德国标签 |
[17:05] | And then contact the stores | 然后联系商店 |
[17:06] | and see if you can find any security footage. | 看能不能找到任何监控录像 |
[17:09] | So, we are going to keep going? | 所以我们要继续下去吗 |
[17:13] | Yes. We are going to keep going. | 是的 我们要继续下去 |
[17:15] | Okay, good, because I found a… | 很好 因为我找到了… |
[17:17] | Don’t you think that maybe you should take some time to… | 你不觉得你也许应该花点时间… |
[17:20] | I mean, maybe you shouldn’t go to the office yet. | 我是说 也许你暂时不该去办公室 |
[17:23] | We’re going. | 我们要去 |
[17:28] | – Eve, I need to tell you… – Some of this stuff is niche. | -伊芙 我得告诉你… -有些东西很小众 |
[17:30] | There won’t be that many stockists in Berlin. | 柏林不会有很多卖这种的零售商 |
[17:31] | And let’s check in with the German authorities, too. | 也可以和德国当局一起调查 |
[17:33] | Can you do the door? | 你能把门打开吗 |
[17:34] | Who came in and out of the country on the days either side of the kill? | 调查在刺杀发生前后都有谁进出过德国 |
[17:38] | And look up the perfume La Villanelle. | 再调查「薇拉内拉」这款香水 |
[17:41] | It was in the case, too. | 也在手提箱里 |
[17:42] | That’s what we’re gonna call this asshole from now on. | 从现在起我们就这么叫那个王八蛋 |
[17:45] | – Villanelle. – Okay. | -薇拉内拉 -没问题 |
[17:46] | I also really need to show you something that I found. | 我真的需要你们看看我发现的东西 |
[17:56] | Okay. Show me. | 好吧 给我看看 |
[17:57] | I need, um, 30 seconds. Max 45. | 我需要大概30秒 最多45秒 |
[18:02] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I’m okay. I just needed a minute. | 我没事 我只是需要一点时间 |
[18:08] | So, this is beyond weird. | 这真的非常古怪 |
[18:10] | – Jin Yeong, the Chinese agent. – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | -金勇 那位中国特工 -嗯嗯 |
[18:12] | The documents he gave you in Berlin | 他在柏林给你的文件 |
[18:14] | included statements from accounts in the Cayman Islands. | 包括开曼群岛账户的一些账单 |
[18:17] | Jin thinks they, whoever they are, | 金认为他们 不论他们是谁 |
[18:19] | used these accounts to pay off the insiders betraying his department. | 在利用这些账户贿赂内部人员出卖他们的所在部门 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[18:23] | But then I’m poking around on these transactions, | 然后我在这些记录里四处寻找 |
[18:25] | and I notice this account number. | 注意到了这个帐号 |
[18:28] | British. | 英国的 |
[18:29] | Receiving three payments a year for the exact same amount. | 每年收到三笔相同数额的款项 |
[18:33] | Follow the money, and we find it lands here. | 跟着汇款踪迹 发现它到了这里 |
[18:36] | 圣亨利预科学校 | |
[18:36] | St. Henry’s, | 圣亨利 |
[18:38] | a prep school in Sussex. | 一所位于苏塞克斯的预科学校 |
[18:40] | School fees. That’s as far as I got. | 用以支付学费 这就是我调查到的 |
[19:04] | – Take a minute. – Okay. | -别急 -好 |
[19:06] | – Look at the sausages. – Okay. So… | -看看这些香肠 -好的 |
[19:08] | Wow, that’s a lot of sausages. | 哇 好多香肠 |
[19:10] | So, I went to this party. This was about a year ago. | 大约一年前 我参加了一次聚会 |
[19:13] | A big work birthday party. | 是一个大型的生日聚会 |
[19:14] | Big marquee thing, free champagne, et cetera. | 大场地 免费香槟什么的 |
[19:17] | – Lovely. – Yup. | -真不错 -是的 |
[19:19] | So, everybody got drunk. | 每个人都喝醉了 |
[19:20] | But Frank got really drunk. | 但是弗兰克喝得很醉 |
[19:22] | Well, you know his wife died. | 你知道他妻子去世了 |
[19:23] | Yes, this was while she was ill, | 没错 但那是她还在生病时 |
[19:25] | and, I mean, he was like, “Wow, Frank is drunk.” | 是那种”哇 弗兰克居然喝醉了”的状态 |
[19:28] | I had to put him in a cab at, like, 8:00. | 我不得不把他弄进出租车 大概8点的时候 |
[19:31] | These ones have got chili in them. | 这些都有辣椒 |
[19:32] | Oh, delicious. | 那很美味 |
[19:33] | So, while we were waiting for this cab outside, | 所以 我们在外面等车的时候 |
[19:35] | he was very emotional, | 他非常激动 |
[19:37] | telling me the pressure he was under | 他告诉我送孩子去私立学校 |
[19:39] | to send his kids to private school. | 承受的压力非常大 |
[19:41] | He said there was no feasible way he could find the money. | 自己没有可行的办法可以弄到钱 |
[19:44] | And the big finish? | 最后呢 |
[19:46] | Kenny traced the lead Jin gave us to payments | 肯尼追踪金给我们的线索 |
[19:48] | made to a school called St. Henry’s. | 找到一所叫做圣亨利的学校 |
[19:51] | Both of Frank’s kids go there. | 弗兰克的两个孩子都在那儿 |
[19:54] | It is disappointing when the mole is the one who looks most like a rodent. | 要找的 鼹鼠 居然最像 啮齿动物 还真是令人失望 |
[19:54] | 内奸 | |
[19:54] | 如老鼠 | |
[20:01] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[20:02] | Kenny’s on it. | 肯尼正在找 |
[20:04] | But we will find him and bring the bastard in. | 但我们会找到他 把那个混蛋带回来 |
[20:06] | We’re not after blood, Eve. We’re after information. | 我们不是要血债血偿 伊芙 我们在追求信息 |
[20:09] | In the grand scheme of things, Frank is middle management. | 在如此庞大的组织中 弗兰克只是中层管理人员 |
[20:13] | There’s a good chance he’ll lead us to someone far more important. | 很有可能他能把我们领向更重要的人物 |
[20:15] | We keep this in-house. | 我们不对外声张 |
[20:18] | You’ve done brilliantly. | 你做得很出色 |
[20:21] | Bill would be proud. | 比尔会为你骄傲的 |
[20:24] | – Thank you. – Madam. | -谢谢 -夫人 |
[20:27] | Stay nourished. | 营养要跟上 |
[20:28] | Get some chops. | 买点猪排吧 |
[20:30] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会保持联系的 |
[20:42] | Have you checked the sights? | 你检查过瞄准器了吗 |
[20:44] | I shot a Dutch politician with a Colt last Friday and he’s, uh | 上周五我刚用柯尔特左轮手枪嘣了个荷兰政客 |
[20:47] | definitely dead. | 而他肯定死了 |
[20:49] | So, yes. | 所以 没问题的 |
[20:52] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 甜心 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:59] | Everyone had a pee? | 有人想尿尿吗 |
[21:05] | – There won’t be time to later. – I can hold it. | -待会儿可没时间哟 -我能憋 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | But you’ll regret it. | 不过你会后悔的 |
[21:11] | I’ll be a minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[21:16] | Don’t be freaky. | 别作妖 |
[21:23] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[21:26] | – You hoped. – I won’t fight you. | -你倒是想 -我不会和你打的 |
[21:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:30] | You scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 没有 |
[21:35] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我只是不想伤到你 |
[21:38] | – Okay? – Oh, my God. | -好吗 -我去 |
[21:41] | What’s going on, guys? | 又怎么了 朋友们 |
[21:42] | She had a wasp on her nose. | 她鼻子上有一只黄蜂 |
[21:46] | Nadia? | 纳迪娅 |
[21:48] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[21:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:53] | They told me one of you didn’t matter. | 他们说你们中有一个没那么重要 |
[21:58] | Don’t make me guess. Okay? | 别让我猜 好吗 |
[22:09] | Okay, so, where’s our rat? | 我们的老鼠在哪里 |
[22:11] | – He’s in Buckinghamshire. – What’s there? | -他在白金汉郡 -那儿有什么 |
[22:13] | I don’t know. Just a house. I’m working on it. | 我不知道 就一间房子 我正在确认 |
[22:15] | In the meantime, though, Frank’s contacts and call records. | 不过查到了弗兰克的联系人和通话记录 |
[22:18] | We know who he’s calling, when, and for how long. | 我们能知道他何时联系过谁 和通话时长 |
[22:20] | – Okay, what’s the town he’s in? – It’s a village. | -他在哪个镇 -是一个村 |
[22:22] | About as English a village as you’ll find. | 就像所有你能找到的英国村庄一样 |
[22:24] | It’s called Bletcham. | 叫布莱切姆 |
[22:27] | We should go. | 我们该去那里 |
[22:28] | What, both of you? I mean, are you trained for that? | 什么 你们都去吗 你们受过这方面训练吗 |
[22:31] | It’s a surveillance job in the Home Counties, Kenny. | 只是在伦敦周围各郡的一项监视工作 肯尼 |
[22:34] | We just need to be in the area. | 我们只需要在这个区域范围就行 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | – We’re going to Bletcham. – Right. | -我们去布莱切姆吧 -好 |
[22:44] | 布莱切姆 | |
[23:04] | Mm, darlings. | 宝贝们 |
[23:07] | We’ve got a name. | 我们知道要杀谁了 |
[23:13] | Frank… Haleton. Hmm? | 弗兰克·哈尔顿 |
[23:17] | Mi5. | 军情五处 |
[23:24] | How are we gonna do this? | 我们计划是什么 |
[23:28] | Bang, in the head… | 砰的一声 打他脑袋上 |
[23:30] | …or whatever. | 或者随便哪儿都行 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:42] | You two go to the front, and I’ll cover the back. | 你们俩走正门 我负责后院 |
[23:52] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[24:03] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[24:08] | – I’m glad you got out. – You took my place. | -我很高兴你逃出来了 -你抢了我的位置 |
[24:11] | We are both here now. | 我们现在都在这里了 |
[24:51] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[24:53] | Sorry to ambush you like this. | 很抱歉突然造访 |
[24:55] | Is Frank in? | 弗兰克在吗 |
[24:56] | No, he’s gone out. | 不 他出去了 |
[24:59] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[25:02] | Are you… | 你们是… |
[25:04] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[25:05] | My name’s Natalie. | 我叫娜塔莉 |
[25:07] | This is Fanny. | 这是范妮[阴部] |
[25:09] | We work with Frank. | 我们是弗兰克的同事 |
[25:11] | A few of us are in the area. | 我们几个人负责这个区域 |
[25:13] | He gave us this address. | 他给了我们这个地址 |
[25:14] | I’m sorry. I thought this was his house. | 对不起 我以为这是他的住处 |
[25:16] | We just wanted to drop up. | 我们只是顺便掉落 |
[25:18] | Drop in. | 顺便拜访 |
[25:20] | And say “Hi.” | 还有打声招呼 |
[25:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:26] | I have some fruitcake in the freezer. | 我冰箱里有一些水果蛋糕 |
[25:28] | Oh, lovely. | 太好了 |
[25:45] | Did she say anything about me? | 她有提到我吗 |
[25:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:48] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[25:51] | God, you have such a crush. | 天啊 你这么迷她吗 |
[25:54] | And you don’t? She’s a legend. | 你不迷吗 她可是个传奇 |
[25:55] | In the ’80s, | 在80年代 |
[25:56] | she cultivated one of the most powerful Russian assets | 英国情报史上最厉害的对俄情报人员之一 |
[25:59] | in British intelligence history. | 就是她培养的 |
[26:01] | She exposed an ex-KGB officer | 她揭发了一名前苏联国家安全委员会官员 |
[26:03] | planning to sell weapons-grade plutonium on the international black market. | 计划在国际黑市上出售武器级钚的阴谋 |
[26:07] | Apparently, she’s saved the world like eight more times since then. | 显然 从那时起她就拯救世界无数次了 |
[26:09] | You want to save the world? | 你想拯救世界吗 |
[26:10] | – Well, yeah, of course. – Hmm. | -当然了 -是吗 |
[26:13] | You are quite a romantic underneath it all, huh? | 你内心还真是个浪漫主义者啊 |
[26:19] | Talking about romance. | 说到浪漫 |
[26:21] | – Kenny… – Ugh! | -肯尼 -天 |
[26:22] | …is about to explode. | 都快要爆炸了 |
[26:23] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[26:25] | I know it’s gonna happen, too. | 我就知道又会这样 |
[26:27] | Don’t be looking at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[26:29] | What? I’m serious. | 什么 我是认真的 |
[26:36] | I’ve never had it hot before! | 我之前从来没有吃过这么烫的 |
[26:37] | It microwaves very well. | 用微波炉加热刚好 |
[26:40] | Frank adores it. | 弗兰克很喜欢 |
[26:43] | Any idea when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[26:45] | I’ll just give him a call. | 我给他打个电话问问 |
[26:47] | No. | 不用 |
[26:49] | No. | 不用 |
[26:50] | No. We can wait. | 没事儿 我们可以等 |
[26:51] | We don’t want to pressure him. | 我们不想催他 |
[26:53] | No, that’s fine! | 没关系 |
[26:54] | He’s probably just getting cheese or something. | 他可能正在弄奶酪之类的东西 |
[27:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:05] | Darling, you have lovely visitors. | 亲爱的 你有两位可爱的访客 |
[27:10] | A Natalie and a Fanny. | 一位娜塔莉 一位范妮 |
[27:13] | A Fanny. | 一位范妮[怂逼] |
[27:17] | – From the office. – Yes. | -办公室同事 -好的 |
[27:20] | Oh, dear. That’s a shame. | 亲爱的 那真遗憾 |
[27:22] | Shall I tell them to come back another time? | 需要我告诉她们下次再来吗 |
[27:24] | All right. | 没问题 |
[27:26] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 到时候见 |
[27:28] | Love you. Bye! | 爱你 再见 |
[27:33] | Oh, dear. He’s been called back to London. | 天哪 他被叫回伦敦了 |
[27:35] | Something unexpected has come up. | 一些意想不到的事情发生了 |
[27:37] | But he sends his best wishes and apologies. | 但他致以最美好的祝愿和歉意 |
[27:39] | Mm. He must have been in a hurry. | 他一定是在赶时间 |
[27:42] | – Yes. – To forget his car. | -是的 -连他的车都忘了 |
[27:54] | She says he’s gone back to London. | 她说他回伦敦了 |
[27:57] | – What does that mean? – It means we wait. | -什么意思 -意思是我们只能等 |
[28:04] | I knew that. | 我就知道会这样 |
[28:06] | Nadia, you watch the back. | 纳迪娅 你盯着后面 |
[28:12] | Kenny, what have you got? | 肯尼 你有什么发现 |
[28:13] | We’ve had some activity. But it’s strange. | 我捕捉到一些活动 但很奇怪 |
[28:16] | Someone just made a call | 有人刚刚打了个电话 |
[28:17] | to Frank’s mobile from a landline. | 从固定电话打到弗兰克的手机 |
[28:18] | – Okay. – I’ve located him, | -好的 -我定位到他了 |
[28:20] | but the mobile’s in the same house as the landline that called him. | 但他的手机和打给他的固定电话是在同一间房子里 |
[28:23] | Well, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:24] | Either this equipment is dodgy, which it really isn’t, | 要么这台设备很不可靠 显然不是 |
[28:26] | or it’s just weird. | 要么就只是怪异 |
[28:54] | *And the words come* | *这些话语浮现出来* |
[28:58] | *And the words come* | *这些话语浮现出来* |
[29:02] | *And the words come* | *这些话语浮现出来* |
[29:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:06] | Come on! | 上车 |
[29:13] | *I’m not the first* | *我不是第一个* |
[29:16] | *I won’t be the last* | *我不会是最后一个* |
[29:33] | There. | 在那儿 |
[29:41] | He’s moving out of Bletcham. | 他从布里查姆街开出去了 |
[29:42] | What? We just got here. | 什么 我们才刚到这儿 |
[29:46] | Jesus. He’s bombing it! | 天哪 他开得很快 |
[29:47] | Why is he running? Does he know we’re here? | 他为什么要跑 他知道我们在这里吗 |
[30:08] | Vai, pumpkin. | 上 小南瓜 |
[30:11] | Vai! | 上 |
[30:34] | That’s a good pumpkin. | 干得漂亮 小南瓜 |
[30:35] | – That’s a good pumpkin! – Shh. | -干得漂亮 小南瓜 -嘘 |
[30:42] | Vai! | 冲 |
[30:43] | VVai! | 快上 |
[30:45] | *And the words come* | *这些话语浮现出来* |
[30:59] | Come on! Please! | 快点儿 拜托了 |
[31:00] | he’s going away! Come on! | 他要走了 快点 |
[31:24] | You guys there? | 你们听得到吗 |
[31:29] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[31:32] | Get Kenny back, and I’ll try and call Frank. | 联系上肯尼 我试着给弗兰克打电话 |
[31:52] | – Eve?! How did… Oh! Oh, God. – Yes. Frank. | -伊芙 怎么会…天哪 -是的 弗兰克 |
[31:57] | Oh, my God, Eve! | 天哪 伊芙 |
[31:58] | Listen. Frank, it’s okay. | 听着 弗兰克 没事的 |
[32:00] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[32:01] | You don’t need to run from us. | 你不需要躲我们 |
[32:03] | They’re chasing me. | 他们在追我 |
[32:05] | No, we’re just… | 不 我们只是… |
[32:06] | Wait. Who is? | 等等 谁在追你 |
[32:07] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[32:08] | Who are you running from, Frank? | 你在躲谁 弗兰克 |
[32:11] | I should kill myself. | 我应该自行了断 |
[32:12] | Uh, no! Frank, just breathe, okay? | 不 弗兰克 深呼吸 好吗 |
[32:15] | Just calm down and listen to me. | 冷静下来 听我说 |
[32:28] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘 嘘嘘 |
[33:05] | – This way. – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | -这边 -嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿 |
[33:09] | I give the orders. | 是我下命令 |
[33:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:37] | You okay, pumpkin? | 你还好吧 小南瓜 |
[34:18] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[34:24] | That’s very subtle. | 这真是”机智”呢 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:26] | Will you have some respect?! Huh?! | 你能放尊重点吗 |
[34:37] | Frank? Are you there? | 弗兰克 你还在听吗 |
[34:45] | Speak to me. Frank, say something. | 跟我说话 弗兰克 说点什么 |
[34:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[34:49] | They’ve got guns. I’m hiding. | 他们有枪 我躲起来了 |
[34:51] | Frank, listen. We are tracking you, okay? | 弗兰克 听着 我们在追踪你 好吗 |
[34:53] | We can find you. Just, uh, stay quiet. | 我们可以找到你 只是 保持安静 |
[35:07] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:10] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[35:12] | Say something stupid, and I will shoot you. | 再说蠢话 我一枪崩了你 |
[35:14] | Like “You shot Frank bang in the head”? | 就像”你一枪崩了弗兰克脑袋”吗 |
[35:22] | Oxana! | 奥克萨娜 |
[35:28] | She’s the ex? | 她就是前女友吗 |
[35:31] | Now I have all the reasons to blow her to pieces. | 现在我有一切理由把她炸成碎片了 |
[35:37] | Why is she even here? | 为什么她会在这里 |
[35:39] | I was sent to get Nadia. | 我被派来找纳迪娅 |
[35:41] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[35:43] | You gave me my way out of there. | 你给了我一条出路 |
[35:45] | Now I’m giving you your way out… | 现在我也要给你一条出路 |
[35:48] | of that. | 逃离他 |
[35:50] | You are not a pumpkin. | 你才不是什么小南瓜 |
[35:51] | – Shut your mouth! – You are beautiful. | -闭嘴 -你很美 |
[35:56] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[35:57] | I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. | 我一直想这么做很久了 |
[36:19] | I am not a pumpkin. | 我不是小南瓜 |
[36:21] | – Paris? – Yes, Paris. | -巴黎吗 -是的 巴黎 |
[36:24] | Florence, Vienna. Wherever you want to go. | 佛罗伦萨 维也纳 你想去哪里都行 |
[36:28] | First class. | 头等舱 |
[36:29] | Everything you deserve. | 都是你应得的 |
[36:34] | Check the boot. | 检查后备箱 |
[36:36] | I’ll start the car. | 我去发动车 |
[36:41] | They’re going. | 她们要走了 |
[36:43] | Frank, I need you to move north. | 弗兰克 我需要你向北移动 |
[36:44] | What?! Where is north?! | 什么 哪边是北 |
[36:47] | Oh. Okay, sorry. I… | 好吧 对不起 我… |
[36:49] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[36:50] | Uh, Frank, can you see, like, a phone mast? | 弗兰克 你能看到个电话桅杆一类的东西吗 |
[36:53] | It looks like a… It has, like, a plastic bag on it. | 看起来像…像是有个塑料袋在上面 |
[36:56] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[36:58] | I can see that. I can get there. | 我看到了 我能过去 |
[36:59] | Okay. Just stay low and run. | 好的 压低身子[保持低调] 跑过去 |
[37:02] | – “Stay low”? – I don’t know. | -压低身子[保持低调] -我也不知道 |
[37:14] | Eve. Shit. They’ve come back. | 伊芙 糟了 她们又回来了 |
[37:16] | Frank, we are on our way to you now. | 弗兰克 我们正在赶去你那里 |
[37:18] | You have got to run. | 你得快点跑 |
[37:20] | Frank?! | 弗兰克 |
[37:21] | Eve, I can’t. | 伊芙 我做不到 |
[37:23] | – I can’t. – Do you prefer your other options? | -我做不到 -你更喜欢自己的方案吗 |
[37:30] | Anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[37:36] | Just clothes and this… | 只有衣服和这个… |
[37:38] | kite. | 风筝 |
[37:40] | Put it in the back. | 放到后面 |
[37:42] | We can use it on the weekend. | 我们周末时用得上 |
[37:49] | 我知道 | |
[37:53] | 你感到很难 | |
[37:56] | 再次信任我 | |
[37:59] | 但是我会向你证明我自己 | |
[38:03] | 我保证 | |
[38:07] | Put it in the back. Let’s get out of here. | 放到后面 我们离开这里 |
[38:41] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[39:09] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[39:49] | Guys, the house in Bletcham that called Frank… | 大伙 在布莱切姆打给弗兰克那通电话所在的房子 |
[39:52] | It’s already on our system. | 已经在我们的系统里了 |
[39:54] | Belongs to a woman called Veronica Hill. | 属于一个叫维罗妮卡·希尔的女人 |
[39:54] | 个人档案报告 希尔, 维罗妮卡 疑为俄罗斯情报人员 宝拉, 娜塔莎 | |
[39:56] | She’s suspected Russian intelligence. | 她被怀疑是俄罗斯情报人员 |
[39:59] | He is up to his neck in this stuff. | 他在这事里陷得很深啊 |
[40:02] | GPS has him 500 yards away. | GPS显示他在五百码之外 |
[40:04] | We have to get to him now, Kenny! | 我们现在就得找到他 肯尼 |
[40:05] | Stop at the next gate. | 在下一个门那里停下 |
[40:07] | He’s gonna have to get to you on foot. | 他只能步行到你们那里去 |
[40:09] | Uh, Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[40:10] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[40:11] | We’re at the top of the field. | 我们在这片地的最高处 |
[40:13] | I don’t think you can see us, but, um… | 我觉得你看不到我们 但是… |
[40:15] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:16] | make a run for it and trust that we’re here, okay? | 快跑过来 相信我们就在这里 好吗 |
[40:21] | Frank, are you running, or are you crying? | 弗兰克 你是在跑 还是在哭 |
[40:24] | Running and crying. | 边跑边哭 |
[40:26] | Okay, we’re here! Just run for it! | 好的 我们就在这里 快跑 |
[40:29] | Oh, God! Frank! Frank! | 天哪 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[40:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:33] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[40:37] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[40:39] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[40:41] | – They’re coming! – All right! | -她们来了 -好吧 |
[40:42] | Elena, get in the back! | 埃琳娜 到后面去 |
[40:44] | Come on, Frank! | 来吧 弗兰克 |
[40:46] | – Oh, God. – Oh, God, Frank! | -天哪 -天哪 弗兰克 |
[40:53] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Get in the back! | -天哪 天哪 -快到后座上 |
[40:57] | Oh, thank you! Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[40:59] | Eve, go! | 伊芙 开车 |
[41:02] | – Go! – Eve, please! | -快开车 -伊芙 快点 |
[41:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:07] | No, no, no. Drive! | 不 不 不 快开车 |