时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:04] | How are you getting on with The Ghost? | 「幽灵」调查得怎么样了 |
[00:06] | Oh, my God, he found her. | 我的天 他找到她了 |
[00:07] | It’ll be easier if you come with me. | 你直接跟我们走会省事得多 |
[00:09] | A man’s been murdered, | 一个男子被杀害了 |
[00:09] | ANON | |
[00:10] | found in a red light district window. | 尸体在红灯区某窗口被发现 |
[00:12] | Is that what it’s going to be from now on, | 难道从今往后都要走这种路线了吗 |
[00:14] | scorned wives and scumbags? | 被出轨的妻子 卑鄙无耻的丈夫 |
[00:17] | Boring! | 无聊啊 |
[00:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:20] | Some kid is prank-calling the school, making mad complaints. | 有学生给学校打整蛊电话 投诉些无厘头的东西 |
[00:24] | What’s the deal with you and Villanelle? | 你和薇拉内拉之间到底怎么回事 |
[00:25] | 初版片源 环三次甲基三硝胺 万能的Joey | |
[00:26] | She’s not interested in you anymore. | 她已经对你不感兴趣了 |
[00:28] | – Are you ready? – I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[01:05] | Oi, prick! | 混蛋 |
[01:06] | Come out then, show your face! | 出来呀 有种不要躲 |
[01:25] | What the f… | 搞什么… |
[01:47] | [车牌可能在暗示”下体粗大”] | |
[01:53] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[01:53] | Smell Ya Later | 回见啦 |
[02:03] | What do you think he’s saying? | 你猜他在说什么 |
[02:07] | “I can’t satisfy my wife in bed!” | “我老婆对我的床上功夫很不满意” |
[02:11] | “Have you seen Mad Men? It’s a masterpiece!” | “你看过《广告狂人》吗 真是部神剧” |
[02:17] | Yeah, I don’t think yelling’s gonna work. | 咆哮多半起不了什么作用 |
[02:19] | I don’t think anything’s gonna work. | 我觉得怎样都无济于事 |
[02:25] | I wish she were a bit more… | 我真希望她能更… |
[02:27] | – Forthcoming? – Fun. | -好审问吗 -有趣 |
[02:29] | She kills people for a living. | 她可是靠杀人谋生计的 |
[02:31] | You’d think she works in Accounts. | 但看着却像个会计 |
[02:32] | Come on, give us the goods. | 给点力啊 给我们想要的信息吧 |
[02:35] | Not everyone can be as exciting as you know who. | 不是所有人都像「某人」一样让人兴奋 |
[02:39] | I think you’ve been spoiled, Eve. | 你真是被宠坏了 伊芙 |
[02:42] | – What happened? – My tooth. | -怎么了 -我的牙 |
[02:44] | Did you know that babies literally steal the calcium from your teeth. | 你知道肚子里的宝宝会从你的牙里窃取钙质吗 |
[02:47] | Little bastard’s eating me alive. | 这小混球真是要把我生吞活剥了 |
[02:55] | Any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[02:57] | I think Charles might have lost his touch in Afghanistan. | 查尔斯的审讯技巧似乎在阿富汗丢掉了 |
[03:00] | As well as his leg. | 连着他那条腿一起没了 |
[03:02] | Let me try again. | 让我再去试试 |
[03:04] | She’s gonna give us something. | 我们一定能审问出什么来 |
[03:20] | It’s unusual, isn’t it… | 这可不太寻常 不是吗 |
[03:25] | ..To be a woman in your line of work? | 这个行业里女性可不多吧 |
[03:27] | Not so much anymore. | 现在大不一样了 |
[03:29] | Oh, so do you know of others? | 那你是认识其他女杀手喽 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:32] | We have a book club. | 我们还有个读书俱乐部呢 |
[03:35] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[03:38] | I’m just… I’m just interested. | 只是…只是好奇 |
[03:42] | Do you want to do it yourself? | 你想试试这份职业吗 |
[03:45] | No, I don’t think I… | 不 我可没有… |
[03:47] | I don’t think I have the stomach for it. | 我可没有那个胆量 |
[03:49] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[03:59] | Have you ever met a woman named Villanelle? | 你见过一个叫薇拉内拉的女人吗 |
[04:04] | Or, uh, Oksana? | 或者奥克萨娜 |
[04:10] | They say | 传言说 |
[04:12] | she’s a Dalgyal Gwishin. | 她是个蛋鬼[韩语] |
[04:12] | 韩国鬼怪 没有四肢和头 甚至没有眼鼻嘴 传说当一个人看到蛋鬼时 就会死掉 | |
[04:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:20] | The Egg Ghost. | 蛋鬼 |
[04:21] | The demon with no face. | 无面恶魔 |
[04:45] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内拉 |
[04:50] | Konstantin! | 康斯坦丁 |
[04:51] | How wonderful to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[04:54] | How long have you been doing that? | 你保持刚才那个样子多久了 |
[04:56] | You told me to get a hobby. | 你不是让我找个业余爱好嘛 |
[04:58] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[04:59] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[05:01] | How are you feeling after Amsterdam? | 干完阿姆斯特丹那一票 感觉怎样 |
[05:05] | I don’t understand the question. | 我没听明白 |
[05:07] | The boy’s uncle was very grateful for your services. | 那男孩的叔叔对你的工作非常感激 |
[05:10] | He add a tip. | 他还给了小费 |
[05:13] | Did you see his number plate? | 你看到他的车牌号了吗 |
[05:13] | 可能指开头男子车牌类同LARGE 有暗示自己下体的意味 让薇拉内拉觉得很傻逼 | |
[05:15] | – No. – I’d have killed him for free. | -没 -我都愿意免费杀了他 |
[05:18] | If you start killing people for free, | 如果你开始免费杀人 |
[05:20] | we are both in trouble. | 那咱俩可要遭殃了 |
[05:21] | And broke. | 还会破产 |
[05:22] | – Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. – Mm-hm. | -你的小脑袋瓜用不着担心 -嗯哼 |
[05:28] | Oh, no, no, no. Come on! | 不不不不 快走 |
[05:30] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间玩这个了 |
[05:35] | – Freelance? – Makes sense. | -自由职业吗 -说得通 |
[05:38] | Villanelle’s skills, Konstantin’s contacts… | 薇拉内拉的能力 加上康斯坦丁的人脉 |
[05:41] | They’ll be making a killing, so to speak. | 他俩会发大财的[大杀四方] |
[05:43] | So Amsterdam was a private contract? | 所以阿姆斯特丹的谋杀是个私人合同 |
[05:47] | She must be bored. | 她肯定觉得无聊透顶 |
[05:49] | I bet she liked the cachet of international politics. | 我敢说她超爱对各国政治中有影响力的人下手 |
[05:52] | “Gun for hire”? | “雇佣杀手”吗 |
[05:54] | It’s a little basic bitch for her. | 对她来说太烂俗了 |
[05:55] | I’m sure all that lovely blood money makes it easier. | 有杀人赏金做酬劳 兴许就不会那样无聊了 |
[06:00] | Jin is scared of Villanelle. | 真很害怕薇拉内拉 |
[06:02] | She should be. | 害怕是正常的 |
[06:03] | Villanelle would know how to get to her. | 薇拉内拉应该会知道怎样让她招供 |
[06:05] | What’s Villanelle got to do with this? | 薇拉内拉又和这有什么关系 |
[06:08] | What if we introduced them? | 我们让两人见一面怎么样 |
[06:11] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[06:12] | Well, if anyone can ‘crack’ The Ghost, | 要说谁能”击碎”「幽灵」[逼她招供] |
[06:15] | it’s the demon with no face. | 那非「无面恶魔」莫属了 |
[06:17] | Villanelle’s for hire. Let’s hire her. | 既然可以雇佣薇拉内拉 那我们就雇她 |
[06:19] | Hire her? How? | 雇佣她 怎么雇 |
[06:22] | We need to play by her rules. | 我们得遵从她的规矩来 |
[06:23] | Let’s put a hit out on me! | 下一个刺杀我的命令吧 |
[06:26] | Now you’re talking. | 你终于认真起来了 |
[06:28] | You are jok…? I can’t tell if you’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吗 我分不太出来 |
[06:34] | Eve, you can’t. | 伊芙 不行 |
[06:35] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[06:37] | Don’t look at me. I’ve told her. | 别看我 我跟她说过了 |
[06:38] | Well, I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这想法不错 |
[06:40] | It’ll work. | 肯定能成功 |
[06:41] | We need Jin to talk. | 我们需要让真开口 |
[06:43] | What does Mum think about all this? | 我妈怎么看待这事 |
[06:45] | Carolyn thinks it’s a good idea. | 卡罗琳认为这个想法很好 |
[06:47] | Eve, it’s a crazy idea! | 伊芙 这太疯狂了 |
[06:59] | So, you wait out here. | 你在外面等我 |
[07:01] | – Wait here? – Yes. | -在这吗 -对 |
[07:03] | Well, what is here? Where are you going? | 这是哪儿 你要干嘛 |
[07:04] | To see a friend. | 见个朋友 |
[07:06] | – I’ll come with you. – No. | -我要跟你一起去 -不行 |
[07:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:10] | So you’re just going to tie me up outside like a dog? | 所以你就准备像栓狗一样把我晾在外面吗 |
[07:13] | Five minutes. | 等我五分钟 |
[07:25] | How much time do you spend doing paperwork, Eve? | 你花多长时间做文书工作 伊芙 |
[07:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:31] | Writing up reports, filling in timesheets, that kind of thing. | 写报告 填考勤表 这类工作 |
[07:34] | It’s just I’ve never heard you complain about the red tape. | 我从没听你抱怨过这些官僚主义的东西 |
[07:36] | Most people do. | 大多数人都会抱怨 |
[07:39] | I guess that’s not really my job. | 可能那不属于我的工作范畴吧 |
[07:41] | Yeah, that’s weird, ’cause it is. It is your job. | 这就奇怪了 因为这的确属于你的工作范畴 |
[07:43] | It’s all of our jobs. | 大家都得做文书工作 |
[07:45] | Everything we do here has to be officially documented. | 我们所做的一切都必须记录下来 |
[07:48] | Those are the rules. | 这是规定 |
[07:49] | For everyone. | 每个人都要遵循 |
[07:50] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[07:53] | So if you’re not doing the boring stuff, | 如果你没有走这些无聊的形式 |
[07:55] | that’s not because you’re special, | 不是因为你很特殊 |
[07:57] | it’s because someone doesn’t want a paper trail on you. | 而是因为有人不希望你的纸质记录存在 |
[08:04] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[08:05] | Just because Carolyn is going along with this… | 单单因为卡罗琳同意你的行动 |
[08:09] | ..It doesn’t make it a good idea. | 不代表这就是个好主意 |
[08:19] | Five minutes? | 不是说五分钟吗 |
[08:24] | Sorry, there was a hold-up. | 不好意思 耽搁了一会儿 |
[08:28] | You’re being very sneaky, Konstantin. | 你最近怎么鬼鬼祟祟的 康斯坦丁 |
[08:31] | – Who were you meeting? – Come. | -你刚才见的是谁 -跟我来 |
[08:35] | Your new job. | 你的新任务 |
[08:44] | Is this a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[08:49] | Did you do this? | 这是你安排的吗 |
[08:59] | You chose that pho… that photo?! | 你居然选了…这张照片 |
[09:02] | Oh, God, I look awful. | 天 我看着糟透了 |
[09:03] | I was so hungover that day. | 我那天还没从宿醉缓过来呢 |
[09:06] | Sorry to tell you this, Eve, | 实话告诉你 伊芙 |
[09:07] | but there was not an embarrassment of riches. | 做人要懂得知足 |
[09:10] | Oh, God! Sorry I’m late. | 我的天 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[09:12] | There was an incident at Broadmoor. | 布罗德穆尔医院出了点事故 |
[09:12] | 专门收治十分危险的精神病犯人 | |
[09:15] | Had to change my clothes. | 我得换身干净衣服 |
[09:16] | Carolyn sent me. | 卡罗琳派我来的 |
[09:19] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:20] | – Calm down. – I’m not doing it. | -冷静点 -我不干 |
[09:23] | Who ordered this? | 这是谁的命令 |
[09:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | Well, tell them no. | 那就告诉他们不行 |
[09:28] | This is a little hurtful. | 你这样有点伤人啊 |
[09:29] | You were pretty happy to shoot me. | 你当时可想都没想就对我开了枪 |
[09:30] | When are you going to get over that?! | 你什么时候才能翻篇啊 |
[09:33] | You need to kill her. | 你得杀了她 |
[09:34] | You’re a mess. She’s making you weak. | 你现在一团糟 是她让你变得软弱了 |
[09:37] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[09:40] | You used to be smarter than this. | 你以前可比这聪明多了 |
[09:44] | You won’t even remember her name next week. | 你下周就会把她的名字抛到九霄云外了 |
[10:05] | Psychopaths. | 精神变态者 |
[10:08] | Ignore the…whatever. | 忽略掉…这个背景 |
[10:10] | Aston Martin. | 阿斯顿-马丁跑车什么的 |
[10:11] | Can’t delete it. | 我删不掉 |
[10:12] | Ooh, boo, hiss! What’s that? | 哇呀呀 这是啥 |
[10:16] | However, red tape is there for your… | 无论如何 繁文缛节[红丝带]的存在是为了… |
[10:18] | ..Health and safety. | 保障你们的健康与安全 |
[10:20] | You don’t want to end up in… | 你们可不想落得这样的下场 |
[10:23] | – Go on. – Hot water. | -这是什么 -水深火热 |
[10:25] | ..Hot water! | 水深火热[困境] |
[10:27] | Psychopaths are incapable of interpersonal human relationships. | 精神变态者无法处理人际关系 |
[10:32] | The I-You. | 「你-我」这种关系 |
[10:34] | For a psychopath, there is only I-It. | 在精神变态者眼中 只有「我-它」关系 |
[10:36] | Other people are just objects to them, | “他人”对他们而言只是物件 |
[10:38] | to be picked up and put down at will. | 生杀予夺 随心所欲 |
[10:46] | Right, er… | 好的 |
[10:50] | Superficial charm. | 外表魅力 |
[10:52] | Dishonesty. | 欺诈行为 |
[10:54] | An inability to form lasting intimate relationships. | 无法与他人长时间维持亲密关系 |
[10:57] | A poverty of emotion. | 情感的缺乏 |
[11:01] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[11:03] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:04] | Sorry, it’s just a… just another work thing. | 抱歉 放成其他工作的照片 |
[11:07] | Psychopaths are narcissistic. | 精神变态者都是自恋狂 |
[11:10] | They’re pathologically manipulative. | 他们有着病态的操纵欲 |
[11:12] | However, they do respond to a certain amount of manipulation, yeah? | 但他们确实对一定程度的操纵会有所反应 |
[11:15] | You can’t change them but you can manage them. | 虽然无法改变他们 但却能加以控制 |
[11:18] | Money, praise and attention will help for a while. | 金钱 赞扬和关注能起暂时作用 |
[11:22] | But honestly, there’s… | 但说实话 |
[11:24] | ..There’s no containing anyone like this | 想要长时间控制住精神变态者 |
[11:26] | for any length of time. | 是不可能的 |
[11:28] | But it would be possible for a short | 但理论上来说 短时间的操纵 |
[11:30] | amount of time in theory? | 是可行的吧 |
[11:32] | I dunno really. | 我不太清楚 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[11:35] | Aren’t YOU the expert on psychopaths? | 你不是研究精神变态者的专家吗 |
[11:38] | Yes, I am. So I know. | 我确实是 所以我很清楚 |
[11:40] | And what I’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[11:42] | we don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[11:43] | When you think of a psychopath, | 当你幻想一名精神变态者 |
[11:45] | you tend to think of a regular person | 你会倾向于把他想象成一个正常人 |
[11:46] | then you add certain negative traits, | 然后再往他身上加入一些负面特质 |
[11:48] | like your violence, your narcissism, your sadism. | 比如暴力 极端自恋 虐待狂 |
[11:50] | That’s a mistake. Don’t add, take away. | 然而这样是错的 不要加 要减 |
[11:53] | Everything that makes us human, | 把任何能够让我们成为正常人的特质 |
[11:56] | just take it all away. | 都从他们身上拿走 |
[11:59] | Yeah, they’re like facsimiles. | 他们就像传真机和复印机 |
[12:01] | they’re copycats. | 只会模仿正常人的行为 |
[12:02] | You might as well try to understand a wasp or… | 那样的话 你还不如试着理解一只黄蜂 |
[12:06] | ..A stapler… | 一个订书机 |
[12:07] | you know, hole punch… | 或者打孔机 |
[12:10] | ..Telephone… | 电话什么的 |
[12:10] | So why do you do it… | 既然这样 你为什么还要帮助他们 |
[12:12] | ..If it’s so hopeless? | 如果他们如此无药可救的话 |
[12:14] | No more questions until after. | 结束前别再问其他问题了 |
[12:21] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[12:31] | Sorry, um…room service? | 不好意思 您叫了客房服务吗 |
[12:43] | Can I…do anything else? | 还有什么可以为您效劳吗 |
[12:53] | Softer! | 轻点 |
[12:57] | I’m grieving. | 我很伤心 |
[12:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:11] | Do you have someone, Tony? | 你有爱人吗 托尼 |
[13:14] | No. | 没有 |
[13:16] | Are you lonely? | 你感觉孤单吗 |
[13:21] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[13:23] | But… | 不过 |
[13:25] | ..It’s hard, | 要找到那个对的人 |
[13:28] | finding the right person. | 很难 |
[13:35] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 是很难 |
[13:44] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[13:46] | Not bad. | 还可以 |
[13:47] | You? | 你呢 |
[13:51] | Not bad. | 还可以 |
[13:54] | I’ve got to go to Oxford tomorrow. | 我明天要去牛津 |
[13:56] | Another teacher got sick | 另一位老师生病了 |
[13:57] | and they need a chaperone for some spelling bee. | 他们又需要一名老师带学生参加拼写大赛 |
[14:03] | I know. High-octane stuff, huh? | 我懂 就是拼写高辛烷值那类东西 |
[14:05] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[14:06] | Just a couple of days. | 就几天 |
[14:08] | I don’t have to stay overnight. | 我不一定要在那里过夜 |
[14:10] | – I can come back if you want. – No, no, no. | -你想的话我可以晚上回来 -不不不 |
[14:12] | Go. | 你去吧 |
[14:13] | Seriously, go, it’s… | 真的 去吧 |
[14:15] | – It sounds like fun. – Really? | -听起来很有趣 -真的没关系吗 |
[14:18] | Indian. | 印度菜到了 |
[14:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:24] | Did you order extra lime pickle? | 你有让多加点酸橙泡菜吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[14:27] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[14:28] | I’m not an arsehole! | 我还没混蛋到忘记这点 |
[14:51] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[14:53] | Your trousers are rather tight these days. | 最近你的裤子很紧啊 |
[14:56] | We can’t wear belts in Broadmoor. | 布罗德穆尔医院不允许穿皮带 |
[14:59] | I thought it was a cry for help. | 我还以为是在暗示需要”搭把手”呢 |
[15:03] | How did she do? | 她表现得怎么样 |
[15:05] | It depends what your criteria are. | 要看你的标准如何了 |
[15:07] | So my terrible presentation | 我故意将展示做得糟糕透顶 |
[15:09] | is designed to lull subjects into | 是为了让听众放松警惕 |
[15:10] | a sense of slightly soporific superiority. | 让他们产生些许优越感 |
[15:14] | Then we come with this section. | 当我们讲到这一部分的时候 |
[15:17] | Eve was the only one who didn’t instinctively look away. | 伊芙是在场唯一没有立刻移开目光的人 |
[15:23] | Good for her. | 不错 |
[15:31] | This was the image that she couldn’t look at. | 而当我展示这张图片时 |
[15:34] | As I showed it, | 她却无法直视 |
[15:35] | I was talking about Villanelle as a liar, | 当时我正讲到薇拉内拉是一个骗子 |
[15:38] | as someone for whom interpersonal bonds are impossible. | 是一个无法与他人建立联系的人 |
[15:42] | Now, she didn’t like that at all. | 她非常不喜欢这种说法 |
[15:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:47] | Your professional recommendation is? | 你的专业判断是什么 |
[15:51] | She’s too close. This is a no-go. | 她过于接近了 不适合展开行动 |
[15:57] | I always worry about being crushed underneath one of these. | 我总是担心会被这些书架压倒在地 |
[16:02] | They don’t seem stable, do they? | 它们看着可不太牢固 |
[16:06] | Imagine, | 想象一下 |
[16:08] | like the witch in The Wizard Of Oz, | 就像《绿野仙踪》里的魔女一样 |
[16:08] | 《绿野仙踪》中的东国魔女 被从天空落下的房子压倒 在阳光的照射下消失了 | |
[16:09] | just two little shoes poking out. | 只能看到两只鞋从废墟里伸出来 |
[16:23] | – Maybe they forgot something. – It’s alright. | -可能是送餐员落下了什么 -我去开门 |
[17:23] | Hey, you wanna go upstairs? | 你想上楼吗 |
[17:26] | What, now? | 现在吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:31] | I’ve just eaten a kilo of madras. | 我才吃了一公斤马德拉斯咖喱 |
[17:38] | What am I saying? Yes! | 我在胡说什么 当然要了 |
[17:54] | Hello, Konstantin. | 你好呀 康斯坦丁 |
[17:59] | Do come through. | 请随我来 |
[18:21] | Last-minute spelling bee in Oxford. | 突然有牛津的拼写比赛需要老师带队 |
[18:23] | How did you manage that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:25] | I was the British Spelling Champion in 1973. | 我曾经是1973年全英拼写大赛冠军 |
[18:28] | It’s a very supportive network. | 圈子里的人都很互帮互助 |
[18:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | Are you sure about this, Eve? | 你想清楚了吗 伊芙 |
[18:36] | Speak now or forever hold your peace. | 要么现在说出来 要么永远别开口 |
[18:39] | Speak now or forever hold my peace? | 要么现在说出来 要么永远别开口 什么鬼 |
[18:42] | So… | 所以 |
[18:43] | So in other words, on MY head be it? | 换句话说 无论结果如何都要我承担 |
[18:46] | Not precisely. | 不完全是 |
[18:47] | I thought I had your support on this. | 我以为你很支持我呢 |
[18:50] | You always have my support. | 我一直很支持你 |
[18:53] | On the record? | 有文书记录的那种吗 |
[18:56] | Sisyphean. | 西西弗斯 |
[18:56] | 希腊神话中一个被惩罚的人 被用来比喻永无尽头而又徒劳无功的任务 | |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | That was the word I won with. | 我就是靠这单词赢了拼写大赛 |
[19:02] | Sisyphean. | 西西弗斯 |
[19:05] | You ready to take your top off? | 你准备好脱掉上衣了吗 |
[19:08] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我先走一步 |
[19:14] | – Tighter? – Yeah. | -再紧一点吗 -嗯 |
[19:23] | Well, this is flattering. | 这可真是显得我美极了 |
[19:25] | Eve, I have to put it on you. | 伊芙 我必须得给你穿上防弹衣 |
[19:26] | Whether you keep it on is your choice. | 穿上还是脱掉 那是你的决定 |
[19:31] | I think it looks sexy. | 我觉得看上去很性感 |
[19:32] | Shocker. | 那可真是意外 |
[19:33] | Jess is coordinating the backup team… | 杰丝正在协调后援部队 |
[19:35] | No. No team. | 不要后援 |
[19:37] | We need her calm and thinking she’s in control. | 我们需要她保持冷静 认为一切都在她掌控当中 |
[19:39] | She can’t know I’m expecting her. | 不能让她知道我在等她 |
[19:42] | You have to be safe. | 你要保证自己的安全 |
[19:43] | Well, I’ll only be safe as long as she trusts me. | 只要她信任我 我就会很安全 |
[19:46] | We need to be alone. It needs to… | 我们要单独相处 气氛得… |
[19:48] | feel intimate. | 够亲密 |
[19:51] | What are you gonna do with her? | 你打算拿她怎么办[跟她做什么] |
[19:52] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是在开玩笑 |
[19:55] | I’m trying to do my job here. | 我在尽力做好本职工作 |
[19:58] | Just get the car there and I’ll get her into it. | 你们只要安排车子等着 我会说服她跟我一起上车的 |
[20:02] | You know, it’s very brave. | 你知道吗 你的所作所为 |
[20:05] | What you’re doing. | 很有胆量 |
[20:08] | No guts, no glory, right? | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 不是吗 |
[20:16] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[20:19] | I know you don’t agree with this and I get it | 我知道你不同意 我懂 |
[20:21] | but I need for you to come on board with everyone else. | 但我需要你像其他人一样参与进来 |
[20:24] | You stabbed her. | 你捅了她一刀 |
[20:26] | You think Villanelle will have just forgotten about that? | 你以为薇拉内拉会轻易忘掉这件事吗 |
[20:28] | Don’t you think this is important information | 这样重要的信息 你难道不该 |
[20:30] | to share with the rest of the team? | 告诉队里的其他成员吗 |
[20:31] | You are actively putting yourself | 你这是在把自己 |
[20:34] | and this whole operation in danger. | 和整个行动往火坑里推 |
[20:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:37] | Or do I need not ask? | 还是说我不该问 |
[20:38] | Kenny, you… | 肯尼 你… |
[20:40] | – She… – Kenny. | -她… -肯尼 |
[20:41] | She murdered Bill. | 她杀死了比尔 |
[20:44] | You saw it happen. | 你亲眼目睹了那一幕 |
[20:45] | How can you even think about this? | 你怎么还能想出这样的计划 |
[20:52] | What has happened to you, Eve? | 你究竟怎么了 伊芙 |
[20:56] | This is out of control. | 这已经完全失控了 |
[20:59] | If you can’t stomach this, I’m sorry, | 如果你接受不了的话 我很抱歉 |
[21:00] | that’s not my problem. | 但这不是我的问题 |
[21:02] | This is the job. | 这份工作就是这样 |
[21:03] | I need to be able to cound on your support. | 我需要你的支持帮助 |
[21:05] | You mean you don’t want me asking any questions? | 你是指不想让我提出任何质疑吗 |
[21:07] | Not when we’re this short on time, no. | 时间紧急的情况下 是的 |
[21:10] | So, are we OK? | 所以你能接受了吗 |
[21:13] | What, with this? | 这件事吗 |
[21:16] | No. | 不能 |
[21:18] | No, never. | 永远不能 |
[21:19] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | I’ll ask Carolyn to move you to another team. | 我会向卡罗琳申请 把你调到其他组 |
[21:24] | What? | 什么 |
[21:26] | Are you… | 你这是… |
[21:29] | Are you sacking me? | 你这是在解雇我吗 |
[21:30] | I’m sure your mum will find something else for you to do. | 我相信你妈妈能给你找到其他事做 |
[21:33] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[21:35] | I’ll walk you out. | 我跟你一起出去 |
[21:36] | OK. Sure. | 好吧 没问题 |
[23:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:28] | Please mind the gap between the train and platform. | 请注意列车与站台之间的空隙 |
[24:52] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[24:54] | Ok? | 明白了吗 |
[24:58] | Can you take your shoes off, please? | 你能把鞋脱了吗 |
[25:00] | What? | 什么 |
[25:02] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:14] | Do you want to search me too? | 你还要搜我的身吗 |
[25:18] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[25:24] | Can I take your veil? | 需要我帮你放面纱吗 |
[25:31] | I’m dying for a drink. | 我非常需要喝上一杯 |
[25:44] | You don’t seem very surprised to see me. | 你见到我好像不太惊讶 |
[25:47] | I’m not surprised. | 我确实不惊讶 |
[25:50] | That’s a little arrogant, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这有点自大吗 |
[25:53] | And yet, here you are. | 但你还不是来了 |
[25:56] | You’ve been so distracted lately, | 你最近被别人分了心 |
[25:57] | I thought you’d forgotten about me. | 我还以为你把我忘了呢 |
[26:03] | Glass, please. | 酒杯 麻烦了 |
[26:16] | – We don’t have champagne glasses. – No, this is perfect. | -家里没有香槟酒杯 -这杯子就不错 |
[26:27] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
[26:29] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:39] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[26:47] | You know, I should be more afraid of you | 其实我该更害怕你的 |
[26:49] | after what you did to me last time. | 鉴于你对我做了那种事 |
[26:51] | Are you afraid? | 那你害怕吗 |
[26:54] | No. | 不 |
[26:56] | You could have killed me. | 你差点杀死了我 |
[26:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:00] | I think about that all the time. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[27:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:11] | Do you think about it? | 你有想着这件事吗 |
[27:17] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[27:24] | Are you going to apologise to me? | 你是要向我道歉吗 |
[27:29] | No. Are you? | 不 你呢 |
[27:31] | No. | 不 |
[27:33] | OK, good. There we are, then. | 很好 那就对了 |
[27:39] | I…I need your help with something important. | 我有件要紧事需要你帮忙 |
[27:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:44] | Why don’t you drink your champagne? | 你怎么不喝香槟 |
[27:47] | Nice outfit. | 裙子很美 |
[27:51] | I thought I would dress for the occasion. | 我想着为这特殊场合好好打扮打扮 |
[27:53] | Oh, what’s the occasion? | 什么场合 |
[27:54] | I’m about to be in mourning. | 我马上就要开始哀悼了 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听你这么说我很遗憾 |
[27:57] | You know I’m here to kill you? | 你知道我是来杀你的吗 |
[27:59] | Yes, it was my idea. | 知道 这是我的主意 |
[28:03] | No. | 不可能 |
[28:04] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[28:06] | I need your help. I… | 我需要你的帮助 我… |
[28:09] | ..I needed to see you. | 我得见你一面 |
[28:10] | – So you hired me to kill you? – Yes. | -所以你就雇我来杀你吗 -对 |
[28:13] | That is so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[28:15] | What if I hit you with a car? What if I shot you? | 要是我开车撞你怎么办 要是我开枪射杀你呢 |
[28:17] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[28:20] | I wouldn’t? | 我不会吗 |
[28:21] | No. | 不会的 |
[28:23] | Eve… | 伊芙 |
[28:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:42] | To get rid of the taste. | 喝点盖盖味道吧 |
[29:16] | *If I gave you my heart* | *如果我把我的心给你* |
[29:24] | *Would you break it?* | *你会弄碎吗* |
[29:48] | *If I gave you a secret* | *如果我告诉你一个秘密* |
[29:55] | *Would you keep it?* | *你会保守吗* |
[29:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:02] | Wh-what did you do? Why did you do that, Eve? | 你做了什么 你为什么要这么做 伊芙 |
[30:07] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[30:08] | I didn’t think you would actually do it. | 我没料到你真会这么做 |
[30:10] | That was arsenic. | 那是砷 |
[30:13] | Don’t just sit there, do something! Get it out! | 别干坐在那 做点什么 快吐出来 |
[30:15] | Go, Eve! Get it out! | 快去 伊芙 快吐出来 |
[30:17] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[30:18] | Eve, get it out! Hurry! | 伊芙 快吐出来 快点 |
[30:19] | Eve, you need to hurry! | 伊芙 你得快点 |
[30:21] | You need to get it out! | 你得吐出来 |
[30:22] | Quickly, Eve! | 快点 伊芙 |
[30:29] | Of course it isn’t poison. | 这当然不是毒药了 |
[30:31] | Do you think I’m insane? | 你以为我疯了吗 |
[30:33] | Eve, you’re too easy. | 伊芙 你也太好骗了 |
[30:40] | I’m expensive. | 我很贵的 |
[30:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:45] | Will you give me everything I want? | 我想要什么你都会给我吗 |
[30:49] | Yes. | 当然 |
[31:00] | Eve, you left your door open. | 伊芙 你门没关 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 额 |
[32:01] | 迪恩森林 | |
[32:56] | No! | 不 |
[32:57] | No! | 不 |
[33:22] | Are you sure this is legal? | 你确定这样合法吗 |
[33:25] | What do you care? | 你关心这个干嘛 |
[33:28] | I’m just looking out for you, Eve. | 只是在替你着想而已 伊芙 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:37] | Open the door, please. | 麻烦开下门 |
[33:40] | Wait out here. | 在外面等着 |
[34:06] | You need any water? | 你需要喝水吗 |
[34:09] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | Who ordered the hits on Alistair Peel and his colleagues? | 是谁命令你谋杀阿利斯泰尔·皮尔和他同事的 |
[34:21] | It’ll be easier if you just tell me. | 如果你直接告诉我 事情会好办得多 |
[34:24] | Or it’s going to get worse for you. | 不然你的处境只会更糟糕 |
[34:47] | – Did she say? – No. | -她招供了吗 -没有 |
[34:50] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | Would you like to watch? | 想来旁观吗 |
[35:48] | Who was it? | 到底是谁 |
[35:50] | Who do you think it was? | 你觉得是谁 |
[35:52] | – The Twelve? – No. | -十二门徒吗 -不是 |
[35:54] | It was his son. Classic. | 是他儿子 太经典了 |
[35:57] | – Aaron Peel? – I know. | -亚伦·皮尔吗 -没错 |
[35:59] | Are…are you sure? | 你…你确定吗 |
[36:00] | He already owns the company… | 他已经拥有公司了 |
[36:02] | It’s not the company he’s selling, it’s a weapon. | 他在出售的不是公司 而是一件武器 |
[36:04] | – A weapon? – It’s always a weapon. | -武器 -这种事总是和武器有关 |
[36:06] | The Twelve want to buy it. Everyone wants to buy it. | 十二门徒想要买 所有人都想买这件武器 |
[36:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:12] | I…got you what you wanted. | 我拿到你想要的答案了 |
[36:14] | A thank-you would be nice. | 怎么也该说声谢谢吧 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | That wasn’t a real thank-you. | 你不是真心的 |
[36:30] | You are just take, take, take. | 你只会索取 索取 再索取 |
[36:32] | – What did you do to her? – Don’t worry about it. | -你对她做了什么 -别担心 |
[36:33] | What…did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[36:35] | Nothing you didn’t ask me to. | 不过是听从了你的吩咐 |
[37:14] | ♪She’s My Witch♪ | |
[37:17] | *Your hair is black as night* | *你的黑发深如夜色* |
[37:22] | *Got a skirt that’s oh, so tight* | *那贴身的裙子 曲线明了* |
[37:27] | *I’m telling you, I’ve got a name…* | *让我来告诉你 我的名字* |
[37:31] | Monster. | 恶魔 |
[37:34] | *She’s my witch.* | *她是我的女巫* |
[37:45] | 牛津 | |
[37:57] | I’m sorry about the complaints. | 前一阵投诉了你 真不好意思 |
[38:02] | Don’t look so angry. | 别一脸怒气嘛 |
[38:04] | I was just trying to get Eve’s attention | 我只是想引起伊芙的注意而已 |
[38:06] | but she does not care about your life at all. | 但看来她根本不关心你呀 |
[38:09] | Does she? | 不是吗 |
[38:12] | Look at you, huh? | 瞧瞧你 |
[38:18] | You look like someone stuck a moustache on some fudge. | 你跟个贴了八字胡的法奇软糖似的 |
[38:26] | Tom, Daniel. | 汤姆 丹尼尔 |
[38:27] | – Stop it. – Sorry, sir. | -别闹 -对不起 老师 |
[38:31] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[38:33] | Away from the kids. | 离孩子远点的地方 |
[38:39] | I love that sound. | 我喜欢这声音 |
[38:45] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 真没想到你有这胆量 |
[38:47] | Good for you. | 棒棒哒 |
[38:49] | You should try this with your wife. | 你应该和你老婆试试这种玩法 |
[38:50] | Don’t you dare talk about my wife or I will kill you! | 你敢提我妻子 我就杀了你 |
[38:55] | Ohh, that hurts! | 好痛啊 |
[39:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:10] | ..I came here to tell you | 我是来告诉你 |
[39:11] | that you don’t have anything to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[39:15] | I’ve forgiven Eve. | 我原谅伊芙了 |
[39:17] | We’re friends. | 我们现在是朋友 |
[39:19] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[39:20] | – more than friends. Actual… – What are you talking about? | -不止是朋友 其实… -你在说什么 |
[39:23] | Niko… | 尼科 |
[39:26] | ..We’re colleagues. | 我们是同事了 |
[39:29] | Besides, I’ve been stabbed before, | 再说 我之前被捅过了 |
[39:30] | I know what it’s like when you’re in the moment. | 我知道那种情况下会是什么心情 |
[39:33] | She stabbed you? | 她捅了你 |
[39:35] | Didn’t she tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[39:39] | She came to my apartment in Paris. | 她去了我巴黎的公寓 |
[39:42] | And she lay down next to me on my bed. | 躺在床上 依偎在我身边 |
[39:48] | And she stuck a knife in me. | 然后往我身体里插了把刀子 |
[39:49] | – Stop it. – Look. | -够了 -瞧 |
[39:51] | Look. | 你自己看 |
[39:55] | It’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[39:58] | You would think I was the bad guy. | 你还以为我是那个坏人 |
[40:06] | God, it’s so nice to finally meet you. | 真开心终于和你正式见面了 |
[40:10] | Smell you later. | 回见啦 |
[40:13] | *I don’t pretend to know the ways of the world* | *我不会假装知晓世界之道* |
[40:17] | *A means to an end seems the way* | *达到目的的手段似乎是其中一条道路* |
[40:20] | *Who has the most of whatever is best…* | *谁拥有优中之优* |
[40:24] | *All the better* | *将会更好* |
[40:26] | *May the best man win* | *愿最优秀的人胜出* |