时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:04] | Villanelle’s for hire? Let’s hire her! | 既然可以雇佣薇拉内拉 那我们就雇她 |
[00:05] | I can’t tell if you’re joking. | 我分不清你是不是在开玩笑 |
[00:07] | She murdered Bill. | 她杀死了比尔 |
[00:08] | I’ll ask Carolyn to move you to another team. | 我会向卡罗琳申请 把你调到其他组 |
[00:09] | ANON | |
[00:10] | Are you sacking me? | 你这是在解雇我吗 |
[00:11] | I need your help with something important. | 我有件要紧事需要你帮忙 |
[00:13] | – I’m expensive. – I know. | -我很贵的 -我知道 |
[00:15] | Who ordered the hits on Alister Peel? | 是谁下令杀了阿利斯泰尔·皮尔 |
[00:17] | Monster! | 恶魔 |
[00:18] | It was his son – classic. | 是他儿子 太经典了 |
[00:20] | Aaron Peel? | 亚伦·皮尔吗 |
[00:21] | That’s not right. I think someone’s got something mixed up. | 不可能 应该是某些人搞混了 |
[00:23] | Gemma, this is Eve, my wife. | 杰玛 这是我妻子 伊芙 |
[00:25] | I don’t know why they’re even still married. | 我都不知道他们为什么还没离婚 |
[00:25] | 初版片源 Hungry_Caterpillar 万能Joey | |
[00:27] | Niko! | 尼科 |
[00:27] | – She stabbed you? – Didn’t she tell you? | -她捅了你 -她没告诉你吗 |
[00:30] | Smell you later. | 回见啦 |
[00:41] | 科技巨头英国法拉第公司 出售大量数据 | |
[01:07] | Niko! Oh, my God. | 尼科 天呐 |
[01:09] | What are you doing out there? | 你在外面干嘛 |
[01:11] | She came to see me. | 她来找了我 |
[01:13] | She told me what you did. | 跟我说了你的所作所为 |
[01:15] | I know you stabbed her. | 我知道你捅了她 |
[01:17] | You can’t believe her. She’s a liar. | 你不能相信她 她撒谎成性 |
[01:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:25] | But I do believe her. | 但我确实相信她 |
[01:26] | – I can explain. – Can you? | -我可以解释 -你可以吗 |
[01:30] | Well? | 说呀 |
[01:31] | Niko… | 尼科 |
[01:33] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:35] | Do you like all of this? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[01:40] | Does it excite you? | 这让你性奋吗 |
[01:46] | What do you want from me, Eve? | 你到底想要我怎样 伊芙 |
[01:47] | Do you want me to love you | 你是想要我爱你 |
[01:48] | or do you want me to frighten you? | 还是想要我让你感到畏惧 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:08] | Now, go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[02:19] | *There’s something about* | *你这般模样* |
[02:23] | *The way you are* | *隐隐约约* |
[02:27] | *That makes me* | *让我感到…* |
[02:34] | *There’s something about* | *你这般模样* |
[02:37] | *The way you are* | *隐隐约约* |
[02:42] | *That makes me…* | *让我感到…* |
[02:42] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[02:42] | I Hope You Like Missionary! | 希望你喜欢传教士体位! |
[03:00] | This feels like a one-night stand. | 感觉跟一夜情似的 |
[03:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:06] | Look. Hey. | 那个 听着哈 |
[03:08] | I’m just really not looking for a relationship right now. | 我现在还不想谈恋爱 |
[03:13] | – Last night… – Was amazing. | -昨晚 -太赞了 |
[03:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:19] | I was up all night… | 我一夜没睡 |
[03:21] | ..Trying to work out why I felt so unbelievably shitty | 想搞清楚为什么我会觉得糟糕透顶 |
[03:25] | and…sad. | 又极其可悲 |
[03:29] | What do you m…? | 你在说… |
[03:33] | But why did you…? | 但你为什么… |
[03:34] | – I thought you enjoyed it. – I did. | -我以为你很享受 -我确实享受 |
[03:37] | I loved it. | 我爱死了 |
[03:39] | So, then… | 那… |
[03:42] | ..What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:43] | I asked you. | 我有问过你 |
[03:45] | When you got back from Paris, I wanted to talk to you. | 你从巴黎回来的时候 我希望你能对我敞开心扉 |
[03:48] | You wouldn’t have understood. | 你不会理解的 |
[03:50] | – You’re wrong. – No, I’m not. | -那你想错了 -我没有 |
[03:52] | Well, I guess we’ll never know. | 我们也无从知晓了 |
[03:55] | – I gotta go. – Wait. | -我得走了 -等等 |
[03:56] | – Wait! – Don’t…ask me to stay. | -等等 -别叫我留下来 |
[03:59] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再这样下去了 |
[04:01] | Niko, please, let’s just… let’s talk. | 尼科 拜托了 我们…好好谈谈吧 |
[04:03] | But…don’t leave me alone. | 别留下我一个人啊 |
[04:05] | But you’re not alone, are you? | 但你不是一个人 不是吗 |
[04:26] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[04:29] | She hasn’t got married again, has she? | 别跟我说她又结婚了 |
[04:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:33] | I’m just a house guest. | 我只是个暂住的房客 |
[04:36] | You want some drachona? | 你想来点俄式烤蛋饼吗 |
[04:37] | Eggs, sour cream. | 鸡蛋加酸奶油 |
[04:39] | Very healthy. | 非常健康 |
[04:41] | Restorative. | 很滋补 |
[04:43] | Not for me. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:45] | You’ve met. | 看来你们见过了 |
[04:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:48] | John’s over from Nairobi. | 约翰从内毕罗来的 |
[04:48] | 肯尼亚首都 | |
[04:50] | He works at the bureau there. | 他在那边的情报局工作 |
[04:52] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[04:56] | We are old friends too. | 我俩也是老朋友 |
[04:58] | Carolyn has old friends everywhere. | 卡罗琳的老朋友遍布五湖四海 |
[05:02] | It’s so good to be back here. | 真开心能回来 |
[05:04] | All old friends. | 大家都是老朋友 |
[05:07] | Old friends together. | 老朋友齐聚一堂 |
[05:22] | Coming up next time on Auction Fever, | 《拍卖热》下集精彩内容 |
[05:24] | there’s something for everybody | 在没收货物和被清算资产的拍卖中 |
[05:26] | at a sale of seized goods and liquidated assets. | 人人都能找到自己想要的东西 |
[05:29] | You’ll be astonished at what goes under the hammer. | 你会被将拍卖的东西所惊艳 |
[05:32] | ♪Dangerous Charms – The Delmonas♪ | |
[05:46] | *I’ve been looking at you* | *我盯了你* |
[05:48] | *For quite some time* | *有段时间了* |
[05:50] | *Should come as no surprise* | *你不该觉得意外* |
[05:52] | *I’ve been wanting you as mine* | *我一直想把你占为己有* |
[05:55] | *I’ve been looking at you* | *我一直盯着你* |
[05:57] | *Your dangerous charms* | *你那危险的魅力* |
[05:59] | *Seems that you have been causing all those harms* | *你似乎造成了不少的伤害* |
[06:04] | *I keep falling for your dangerous charms* | *我在你危险的魅力中不断沦陷* |
[06:10] | *Oh, dangerous charms* | *那危险的魅力* |
[06:13] | *I’ve seen you, darling* | *宝贝 我看到你* |
[06:15] | *Glancing at me* | *瞥了我一眼* |
[06:17] | *I’ve seen your wicked, wicked eyes…* | *我见识过你那邪恶的双眸* |
[06:25] | Please. | 这边走 |
[06:26] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:30] | Hello, Eve. | 伊芙 |
[06:31] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:32] | This is an… obvious breakfast choice. | 这里真是吃早餐的不二选择啊 |
[06:34] | I can’t stand breakfast. | 我受不了早餐 |
[06:36] | It’s just constant eggs. | 总是鸡蛋鸡蛋鸡蛋 |
[06:38] | I mean, why? | 我搞不懂为什么 |
[06:39] | Who decided? | 谁规定的呀 |
[06:42] | Uh, did you pick up, uh…Aaron Peel? | 你把亚伦·皮尔抓起来了吗 |
[06:44] | Hmm…no. | 没有 |
[06:46] | Not quite yet. | 目前还不是时候 |
[06:47] | Not yet? Why? | 不是时候 为什么 |
[06:49] | He had his father killed. | 他派人杀了他父亲啊 |
[06:50] | Playing the long game, Eve. | 放长线钓大鱼 伊芙 |
[06:52] | This was taken… | 这是一名记者 |
[06:55] | ..With a hidden micro camera… | 用隐藏摄像头拍的 |
[06:57] | ..By a journalist. | 一段录像 |
[06:59] | No – I thought he didn’t do press. | 我以为他不接受采访 |
[07:01] | He likes playing games, though. | 但他喜欢玩游戏 |
[07:03] | Mr Peel, what do you say to the criticism of you | 皮尔先生 对于有人指出 |
[07:07] | that your control of vast amounts of private surveillance data | 你掌握了大量私人监控数据 而那给了你过多权力和影响力 |
[07:10] | gives you too much power and influence? | 你怎么看待这些批评 |
[07:14] | You’re not averse to a bit of surveillance yourself. | 你自己不也爱搞点小监控嘛 |
[07:17] | – What do you mean? – Please, don’t play me for a fool. | -什么意思 -别当我是傻子 |
[07:20] | – The camera in your bag. – What? | -你包里的摄像头 -什么 |
[07:23] | You like recording things you shouldn’t, don’t you? | 你喜欢拍摄你不该拍的东西 对吧 |
[07:27] | Oh, don’t turn it off. | 别关呀 |
[07:28] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[07:29] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[07:31] | What choice little titbit could I share with your employers? | 我应该和你的老板分享些什么趣事呢 |
[07:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:35] | How about the, uh, S&M sessions you have with your wife? | 不如告诉他们你和你妻子玩SM的事 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[07:40] | She does, um, laugh about it with her friends. | 她还和朋友拿这事开玩笑呢 |
[07:43] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:44] | There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. | 纸始终包不住火 |
[07:51] | We need to speak to this guy. | 我们得和这个记者聊聊 |
[07:53] | Bit late for that. | 有点晚了 |
[07:58] | Peel had him killed? | 皮尔派人杀了他吗 |
[08:00] | A sewer, underneath Farringdon. | 法灵顿的一个下水道 |
[08:02] | “Urban explorer overreached himself” Is the official story. | 官方说法是”城市探险者不自量力终致死” |
[08:06] | My brother used to jam his hamsters into an old loo roll… | 我兄弟以前总是把他的仓鼠塞进老厕所的洞里 |
[08:11] | ..Prod them through with a toothbrush, | 用牙刷不停地戳它们 |
[08:12] | see how many he could do in a minute. | 看一分钟能塞多少只进去 |
[08:15] | How many could he? | 多少 |
[08:16] | Three. | 三只 |
[08:21] | There’s a Pharaday conference being held in Rome. | 有一场法拉第会议将在罗马举行 |
[08:25] | Two weeks from now. | 两周之后 |
[08:27] | You need to make sure that we’re there with him. | 你需要确保我们到时候能参与进去 |
[08:35] | Getting someone close to Peel’s about as easy | 派人去接近皮尔 跟让性犯罪者 |
[08:37] | as getting a…sex offender into a convent. | 去女修道院的难度差不多 |
[08:39] | So, quite easy, then? | 那就是很简单咯 |
[08:41] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[08:43] | He doesn’t have any friends. | 他没有任何朋友 |
[08:44] | He’s never had a girlfriend – or boyfriend, | 也没交过女朋友 或者男朋友 |
[08:46] | or…anatomically correct sex robot. | 或者是拟真性爱机器人 |
[08:49] | He’s paranoid. | 他生性多疑 |
[08:50] | It’s not like someone can just swan in in a tight dress. | 他不是随随便便就能接近的 |
[08:54] | Can they? | 所以有人可以吗 |
[08:57] | Well, it can’t be me. I’ve already met him. | 我不行 他已经见过我了 |
[08:59] | There’s got to be someone. | 总有人可以 |
[09:02] | Tell Carolyn it was your idea. | 跟卡罗琳说是你的主意 |
[09:04] | Fine. | 行 |
[09:16] | So, Carolyn’s forgiven you, then? | 看来卡罗琳原谅你了呀 |
[09:18] | We have forgiven each other. | 我们已经原谅彼此了 |
[09:23] | Have you come here to yell at me? | 你是来这里吼我的吗 |
[09:25] | For selling me out and skipping town with Villanelle? | 因为你出卖了我 然后带薇拉内拉溜走吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 不是 |
[09:29] | No, not at all. I’ve forgotten all about it. | 完全不是 那事我早抛在脑后了 |
[09:30] | It’s totally fine. | 没什么事 |
[09:32] | Ah, you’re not yelling, | 你没在吼 |
[09:33] | but it feels like you’re yelling. | 但却给人一种在大吼的感觉 |
[09:38] | We want to make you and Villanelle an offer – | 我们想给你和薇拉内拉一个提议 |
[09:41] | which doesn’t involve killing someone. | 其中不包含谋杀他人 |
[09:48] | Hi, partner. | 嗨 搭档 |
[09:51] | Welcome to my new home. | 欢迎到我新家来 |
[09:58] | How’s it going with Niko? | 你和尼科怎么样了 |
[10:02] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[10:08] | You want me NOT to kill someone? | 你想要我不杀人吗 |
[10:11] | You do know what I do, right? | 你清楚我是干什么的吧 |
[10:13] | This is harder – | 这更难 |
[10:14] | a challenge. | 这是个挑战 |
[10:16] | I don’t like to be challenged. | 我不喜欢被挑战 |
[10:18] | – Do you want me to ask someone else? – No! | -你想让我找别人吗 -不要 |
[10:20] | Good. So, | 很好 |
[10:21] | Aaron Peel. | 你要接近亚伦·皮尔 |
[10:23] | Aaron doesn’t like people. | 亚伦不喜欢和人接触 |
[10:25] | The only relationship he has is with his sister, Amber. | 他唯一的感情关系是和他的妹妹 安珀 |
[10:28] | So we use her to get to him. | 我们就利用她来接近他 |
[10:30] | She’s going to AA meetings in London. | 她会去参加在伦敦的互助会 |
[10:32] | Clever. | 很机智呀 |
[10:35] | So… | 那么 |
[10:38] | ..Who do you want? | 你想要我用哪个身份呢 |
[10:41] | Gap year tragedy, who… | 上大学前休假一年 |
[10:45] | ..Who fell in love with her coke dealer? | 却可悲地爱上了自己的毒贩 |
[10:50] | Suncream heiress from Sydney | 还是来自悉尼的防晒霜企业继承人 |
[10:53] | who has her own, like, super successful bikini brand? | 有着自己大获成功的比基尼品牌 |
[10:58] | No? | 不行吗 |
[11:02] | I know. | 有了 |
[11:06] | She’s just arrived from New York | 她刚从纽约来到这里 |
[11:09] | after one too many nights on the wrong side of the bridge | 之前因为喝得酩酊大醉 差点从桥上跳下去 |
[11:12] | and she has a really, really, really annoying accent. | 她还有着非常非常惹人烦的口音 |
[11:21] | I like her accent. | 我喜欢她的口音 |
[11:23] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[11:25] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[11:29] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[11:36] | Oh, Kenny, could you make a start on Billie’s social media presence? | 肯尼 能给比莉仿造社交媒体账号吗 |
[11:40] | It needs to be watertight, | 需要做得无懈可击 |
[11:41] | so backdate it – go WAY back. | 把账号建立日期尽量做得久远一点 |
[11:43] | Aaron will check on anyone who comes near them. | 亚伦会调查任何接近他们的人 |
[11:46] | Hugo. | 我是雨果 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | You called me Kenny. | 你刚才叫我肯尼 |
[11:52] | Oh. Did I? | 有吗 |
[11:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:55] | Um, give her a job. | 给她安排一份工作 |
[11:56] | You know what? No, no job. | 算了 不要有工作 |
[11:58] | A couple of vanity degrees. | 搞几个看似高大上的学位 |
[12:00] | Something wishy-washy. | 那种没啥屁用的 |
[12:01] | Philosophy? History of Art? | 哲学 艺术史 |
[12:03] | Great. | 很可以 |
[12:03] | Throw in a couple of DUIs – | 加几次酒驾记录 |
[12:05] | don’t make her too clean. | 别让她背景显得太干净 |
[12:06] | Smart. | 机智 |
[12:08] | One rich insta-hottie coming up. | 白富美Ins名媛马上诞生 |
[12:13] | This operation… | 这次行动 |
[12:15] | 要严格遵守莫斯科规则..Is strictly Moscow rules. | |
[12:15] | 据说是冷战期间制定的经验法则 供在莫斯科行动的间谍和其他人所用 | |
[12:18] | Cold War. Analogue. | 把这看作是冷战 |
[12:20] | No messages, no calls, no emails. | 不要有信息交流 不要打电话 不要发邮件 |
[12:23] | We have to act on the assumption | 我们必须假设亚伦 |
[12:25] | that Aaron will be watching and recording everything, | 会将一切都监控和记录下来 |
[12:28] | including his sister, so… | 包括监视他的妹妹 所以… |
[12:30] | no breaking cover, not even for a second. | 不要暴露身份 一秒都不行 |
[12:34] | You’re the real boss, aren’t you? | 你才是真正的老大 是吧 |
[12:39] | – Villanelle… – Shh! Eve. | -薇拉内拉 -嘘 伊芙 |
[12:42] | Don’t be disrespectful. | 别那么没大没小 |
[12:45] | Please, Carolyn. | 继续说吧 卡罗琳 |
[12:48] | Yes. I am. | 没错 我就是 |
[12:52] | Eve, Villanelle, here’s our quartermaster. | 伊芙 薇拉内拉 这位是我们的军需官 |
[12:57] | Hello, sir. | 你好啊 先生 |
[12:58] | Good morning. | 早 |
[13:00] | Do I get a watch with a laser in it? | 会给我配一个带激光的手表吗 |
[13:05] | I’ve been doing this now for 17 years. | 我已经做这一行有17年了 |
[13:06] | Do you know how often these jokes get made? | 你知道这种笑话我听过多少次吗 |
[13:08] | A lot? | 很多次吗 |
[13:09] | Never. | 从没 |
[13:10] | Field agents approach their work | 外勤特工工作的时候 |
[13:12] | with the solemnity it warrants. | 必须要保证严肃认真 |
[13:18] | Grain-of-wheat microphone. | 麦粒式微型麦克风 |
[13:20] | Piggybacks on the GPS signal from your phone, | 即使在手机处于休眠状态时 |
[13:22] | even when dormant. | 也可接收手机传出的GPS信号 |
[13:24] | In a handbag, | 放进手提包 |
[13:25] | hanging in a cloakroom. | 挂在衣帽间 |
[13:27] | Just appears as an ordinary GPS. | 看上去只是台正常的GPS仪 |
[13:28] | Oh, that is so cool! | 这也太帅了吧 |
[13:31] | – Eve! – That is… | -伊芙 -这也太… |
[13:32] | – What…? – Professional. | -怎么了 -专业点 |
[13:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[13:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:40] | You OK, mate? | 你还好吗 |
[13:42] | This Niko stuff? | 是尼科的信息吗 |
[13:43] | Oh, don’t… | 别提了 |
[13:44] | It’ll pass. He’ll come around. | 会过去的 他会想通的 |
[13:46] | Nothing a BJ and a compliment won’t fix, in my experience. | 口活和奉承能解决一切难题 我是过来人 |
[13:49] | – See you back at the office. – Alright. | -办公室见 -好的 |
[13:55] | 你在哪儿 我不清楚今早是怎么回事 我们能聊聊吗 给我回个电话吧 能回复一下吗 我很担心你 对不起 | |
[14:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[14:04] | I don’t think a BJ will help. | 口活怕是解决不了问题 |
[14:05] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[14:06] | He’s too nice. | 他人太好了 |
[14:08] | He’s too normal for you | 他对你来说太普通了 |
[14:09] | – you know that. – Stop it. | -你心理清楚 -闭嘴 |
[14:11] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[14:14] | Because you will never understand how much harder it is | 因为你永远不会了解做一个和善懂礼节的普通人 |
[14:17] | to be nice and normal and decent | 比当一个像你这样的人 |
[14:19] | than it is to be like you. | 要难上多少倍 |
[14:21] | Like us, you mean. | 你是指像”我们”这样的人吗 |
[14:29] | If I was going to date it… | 要说准确日期的话… |
[14:33] | ..It was when Mum died. | 应该是我妈妈去世的时候 |
[14:35] | I’m not blaming, | 我不想一味责怪 |
[14:36] | but that is when it started getting really out of control. | 但从那时起 事情就渐渐开始失控了 |
[14:39] | I didn’t know where I’d been. | 我甚至不知道自己都去过哪里 |
[14:42] | There were whole days just missing – total blackout. | 有时一整天的记忆都是空白 |
[14:45] | I had to piece everything together | 我必须得靠着包包里的杂物 |
[14:47] | with whatever was at the bottom of my bag – | 才能把零星的记忆碎片拼凑到一起 |
[14:49] | receipts, drugs… | 发票 药物 |
[14:51] | I found a pair of pants once. | 我有次还在包里找到条内裤 |
[14:53] | Not mine. No idea. | 不是我的 不知道是谁的 |
[14:56] | Thank you, Amber. | 谢谢你 安珀 |
[14:58] | Would anyone else like to speak? | 还有哪位想要发言吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I would. | 我来吧 |
[15:05] | I’m Billie… | 我叫比莉 |
[15:06] | Hi, Billie. | 你好 比莉 |
[15:08] | ..And I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[15:13] | Cocaine and alcohol primarily, but, honestly… | 刚开始只是对可卡因和酒精上瘾 但说真的 |
[15:18] | ..Whatever I can get. | 现在我对什么都有瘾 |
[15:20] | I recognise a lot of what Amber was saying. | 安珀的经历很能引起我的共鸣 |
[15:24] | I wish I was better. | 我真希望自己没那么糟 |
[15:26] | A better person. | 做一个更好的人 |
[15:30] | Because it is so much harder to be nice and normal and decent | 因为做一个和善懂礼节的普通人 比做个像我一样的人 |
[15:33] | than it is to be like this. | 要难得多 |
[15:36] | I hurt someone when I was in Paris. | 我在巴黎时伤害了别人 |
[15:40] | My husband just left – he couldn’t take it. | 我的丈夫也刚离我而去 他承受不住了 |
[15:42] | He can’t handle me anymore. | 他也拿我没辙了 |
[15:44] | He’s too nice. | 他人太好了 |
[15:46] | And my best friend was killed in an accident. | 我最好的朋友在一次事故中丧了命 |
[15:49] | It was my fault. | 而那全都怪我 |
[15:51] | I have nobody left. | 我身边没有亲近的人了 |
[15:55] | Well, almost nobody. | 几乎没有了 |
[15:57] | And that’s my story, I guess. | 这就是我的故事 |
[16:01] | Poor me. | 可怜的我呀 |
[16:05] | Poor me. | 可怜的我呀… |
[16:07] | Pour me a drink. | 可怜的我想喝杯酒 |
[16:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:11] | It’s just, um…just, careful with the self-pity. | 别太自怜自艾了 |
[16:16] | Did you…did you hear my story? | 你…你有仔细听我的故事吗 |
[16:19] | My best friend just died. | 我最好的朋友去世了 |
[16:20] | My husband has left me. | 我丈夫也抛弃了我 |
[16:22] | I’m having a really awful time. | 我最近过得很糟心 |
[16:25] | We’ve all played the blame game. | 大家都会玩”推卸责任”的游戏 |
[16:27] | Colleen… | 科琳 |
[16:28] | ..Did you want to speak? | 你有什么话想说吗 |
[16:31] | What would you like to share with the group? | 你有什么故事想跟大家分享吗 |
[16:35] | – Hi, everyone. – Hi, Colleen. | -大家好 -你好 科琳 |
[16:55] | – Tough crowd. – Yeah. | -真是群严厉的人 -是啊 |
[16:57] | Really tough. | 确实很严厉 |
[16:58] | It’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[17:00] | But it gets easier. | 但会慢慢容易起来的 |
[17:01] | You just… | 你只需要… |
[17:03] | You have to be honest. | 你必须得实话实说 |
[17:04] | I WAS being honest. | 我说的就是实话 |
[17:07] | Were you? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | Look, these guys have seen it all. | 听着 大家什么都见识过 |
[17:10] | We’re all here for the same reason. | 我们来这里都是因为相同的原因 |
[17:12] | The group can smell bullshit from a mile away. | 你有没有撒谎 大家都能立马分辨出来 |
[17:16] | Amber, time to go. | 安珀 该走了 |
[17:18] | The car’s outside. | 车在外面等着 |
[17:19] | Thanks, Marie. | 谢谢 玛丽 |
[17:20] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见喽 |
[17:21] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:35] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[17:36] | – Don’t you ever do that again. – Do what again? | -你不许再这么干了 -我怎么了 |
[17:39] | If you ever use me or my life again, this is over. | 你要是再敢拿我的生活讲故事 合作立马结束 |
[17:42] | You asked me to come work for you, remember? | 是你请求我来给你工作的 还记得吗 |
[17:44] | Did you even read the AA briefing I gave you? | 你到底读没读我给你的互助小组介绍资料 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:49] | Because if you had, | 因为只要你读了 |
[17:50] | you’d know the first rule is honesty. | 你就该知道 诚实是最重要的 |
[17:53] | How can I be honest when I’m being a different person? | 既然我是在扮演别人 我又怎么可能诚实 |
[17:56] | Aren’t you always a different person? | 你难道不是永远在扮演别人吗 |
[17:58] | Aren’t YOU? | 你不也是吗 |
[17:59] | At least I’m good at playing someone else. | 至少我很擅长扮演别人 |
[18:01] | Oh, well, not THAT good, obviously. | 我看也没有多擅长吧 |
[18:04] | Don’t speak to me like that, Eve. | 不要这样和我讲话 伊芙 |
[18:09] | I like you, but I don’t like you that much. | 我是喜欢你 但还没到那种程度 |
[18:14] | Don’t forget – | 别忘了 |
[18:17] | the only thing that makes you interesting | 唯一让你显得有趣的 |
[18:20] | is me. | 就是我 |
[18:25] | We’ll try again in the morning. | 我们明早再试一次 |
[19:26] | Cheer you up. | 开心点 |
[19:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Does anyone else have anything they want to say? | 还有哪位想要分享自己的故事吗 |
[19:46] | I would. | 我来吧 |
[19:49] | Go ahead, Billie. | 请讲 比莉 |
[19:51] | When you’re ready. | 准备好了就开始吧 |
[20:01] | I have real trouble telling the truth. | 讲实话对我来说非常困难 |
[20:07] | I don’t understand the concept, actually, but… | 我其实并不理解”诚实”的概念 |
[20:13] | ..But somebody told me it was important, so… | 但某人告诉我那很重要 所以 |
[20:18] | ..Here goes. | 那我就说说心里话 |
[20:21] | Most of the time… | 大多数时候 |
[20:25] | …most days, I feel… | 我对任何事情都… |
[20:31] | ..Nothing. | 毫无感觉 |
[20:35] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[20:40] | It is so boring. | 生活太无趣了 |
[20:44] | I wake up and I think, “Again? Really? | 每天醒来我都在想”又来了 天呐” |
[20:48] | “I have to do this again?” | “我又得重复这无聊的生活吗” |
[20:53] | And what I really don’t understand is, | 我无法理解的是 |
[20:54] | how come everybody else isn’t screaming with…with boredom too? | 为什么其余人都不觉得生活如此无聊呢 |
[20:59] | I… | 我… |
[21:03] | ..Try to find ways of making myself feel something… | 我尝试了各种方法 只为让自己有所感觉 |
[21:07] | ..More and more and more, but… | 我用尽了力气试图去理解 |
[21:12] | ..It doesn’t make any difference. | 但都无济于事 |
[21:16] | No matter what I do, I don’t feel… | 无论我做什么 我都没有… |
[21:19] | ..Anything. I… | 任何感觉 |
[21:23] | I hurt myself – doesn’t hurt. | 我弄伤了我自己 却毫无痛楚 |
[21:26] | I buy what I want – | 我随心所欲地买 |
[21:27] | I don’t want it. | 但我却并不想要 |
[21:29] | I do what I like – I don’t… | 我看似是在做自己喜欢的事情 |
[21:31] | ..I don’t like it. | 但我并不喜欢它 |
[21:38] | I’m just so bored. | 我只是感到无聊 |
[21:45] | I think we can all relate to that. | 我想大家都有共鸣 |
[22:00] | What you said there was so powerful. | 你刚说的那番话太有力量了 |
[22:03] | And it’s not easy. | 我知道敞开心扉很难 |
[22:04] | I’ve never really tried it before, so… | 我以前从没尝试过 所以… |
[22:07] | Yeah, me either. | 我也没试过 |
[22:12] | Hey, are you in London? | 你在伦敦吗 |
[22:15] | I mean, living here. | 我是说 住在伦敦吗 |
[22:17] | Right now, yeah. | 目前来说 是的 |
[22:19] | – Would you… – Pardon me. | -你愿意… -打扰了 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:23] | Amber, | 安珀 |
[22:24] | allow me to remind you of the terms of your agreement – | 我要提醒你一下我们达成的协议 |
[22:26] | that you form no associations with anyone within these rooms. | 你不可以和这里的任何人有任何联系 |
[22:29] | – For your own wellbeing. – Yeah, yeah. | -这是为了你好 -好吧 |
[22:31] | It’s OK – we were just… | 没关系的 我们只是在… |
[22:32] | Perhaps you’d like to collect your things. | 也许你该收拾下东西了 |
[22:34] | I’ll see you outside in five minutes. | 五分钟后外面见 |
[22:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:04] | Ready. | 看好了 |
[23:10] | You need to give Amber some space. | 你得给安珀点空间 |
[23:14] | This is none of your business. Back off. | 这与你无关 少管闲事 |
[23:23] | I’m going through a really difficult time at the moment. | 我最近过得真的很糟糕 |
[23:27] | I’m just… | 我想说… |
[23:28] | I’m sorry, OK? | 对不起 |
[23:37] | *Mother always told me* | *妈妈总是对我说* |
[23:40] | *Don’t talk to strangers* | *不要和陌生人说话* |
[23:44] | *But what if I can talk to one but no one want to* | *若是我可以倾诉 但没人想听呢* |
[23:54] | *What if I don’t really know how I feel?* | *如果我不知自己作何感受呢* |
[24:02] | *And besides* | *除此之外* |
[24:05] | *The words only get in the way…* | *话语只会从中作梗* |
[24:27] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[24:34] | You heard? | 你听说了吧 |
[24:36] | About the traffic accident? | 那起交通事故 |
[24:37] | Yes. Tragic. | 听说了 真不幸 |
[24:38] | Carolyn, it was… | 卡罗琳 那… |
[24:40] | Very upsetting. | 让人非常难受 |
[24:42] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我想也是 |
[24:44] | Has contact been made between Villanelle and Amber Peel? | 薇拉内拉和安珀·皮尔建立联系了吗 |
[24:49] | They’ve been texting. | 她们在互相发短信 |
[24:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:53] | Well, that’s something, then. | 也算是有进展了 |
[24:55] | Keep me informed of any developments. | 记得向我汇报最新进展 |
[25:04] | Again. | 再来 |
[25:13] | – Who are you texting? – Eve. | -你在给谁发短信 -伊芙 |
[25:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:17] | She might be lonely. | 我怕她太孤单 |
[25:24] | 你好呀 杀人指挥官 要出来玩吗 亲亲 | |
[25:40] | It’s Amber. | 是安珀 |
[25:42] | “Hey! You free Thursday? | “嘿 周四有空吗 |
[25:44] | “Wanna come for family sups?” | 要不要来吃顿家庭晚餐” |
[25:46] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[25:48] | Why do rich people talk like children? | 有钱人讲话怎么像小孩一样 |
[25:57] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[26:03] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[26:06] | What are you doing here? I said I’d come pick my stuff up. | 你来这干什么 我说了我会去拿东西的 |
[26:08] | No, it’s fine. I was passing, so… | 没什么 我正好路过 所以… |
[26:09] | How did you get the address? | 你怎么知道地址的 |
[26:11] | I called the school. I… | 我给学校打了电话 |
[26:13] | I wanted to be helpful. | 我想帮帮忙 |
[26:16] | Eve! Hello. | 你好 伊芙 |
[26:19] | Eve was just dropping some things off. | 伊芙只是顺路来送点东西 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s so nice. | 那可真贴心 |
[26:24] | Well, uh, do you want to come in, | 要进来坐坐 |
[26:25] | have a cuppa? | 喝杯茶吗 |
[26:27] | I’m sure Eve’s busy. | 伊芙肯定很忙 |
[26:28] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不忙 |
[26:29] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[26:37] | – What a lovely house. – Oh. Thank you. | -你家真温馨 -谢谢 |
[26:40] | It was my grandmother’s. | 是我祖母的房子 |
[26:42] | I wouldn’t be able to afford this on a teacher’s salary. | 就凭老师这点薪水 我可买不起这种房子 |
[27:02] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[27:06] | It’s really good, actually. | 说真的 很顺利 |
[27:07] | Really good. | 很顺利 |
[27:10] | Villanelle keeping you busy? | 薇拉内拉让你很忙吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:13] | Looks like we’re both pretty busy. | 看起来我们都挺忙的嘛 |
[27:17] | With work. | 忙于工作 |
[27:27] | – Can I use your bathroom? – Yes. | -可以借用下洗手间吗 -可以 |
[27:30] | It’s, um… | 在… |
[27:30] | – Upstairs? – Mm. | -楼上吗 -嗯 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[29:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:01] | I was just, um… | 我只是… |
[29:02] | Look, I.. | 听着… |
[29:03] | ..I understand that things between you and Niko are tough, but… | 我理解你和尼科之间的事很棘手 |
[29:07] | ..I’d really rather you didn’t drag me into this. | 但我真的希望不要把我牵扯进来 |
[29:09] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[29:16] | You don’t want to get dragged in? | 你不想被牵扯进来 |
[29:20] | Niko! | 尼科 |
[29:21] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
[29:22] | No! Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[29:24] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | Eve… | 伊芙 |
[29:30] | ..What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:34] | ..What are YOU doing, Niko? | 你又在干什么 尼科 |
[29:37] | Gemma has a sofa bed. | 杰玛家有张沙发床 |
[29:38] | – I’m sleeping downstairs. – That’s not what I asked. | -我在楼下借住 -我没在问这个 |
[29:42] | I’d like you to apologise. | 我希望你能道歉 |
[29:43] | – No, really, it’s fine. – Gemma is my friend. | -真的没关系 -杰玛是我的朋友 |
[29:46] | You remember friends, don’t you? | 你还记得”朋友”是什么吧 |
[29:49] | There’s nothing going on here. | 我们什么都没有发生 |
[29:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:00] | There’s nothing going on here. | 什么都没有发生 |
[30:09] | 希望你喜欢传教士体位I hope you like the missionary position. | |
[30:09] | 一种男性在上的性交体位 | |
[30:11] | I do, actually. | 我还真挺喜欢 |
[30:12] | You’ll be happy here. | 你在这儿会很快乐的 |
[30:14] | I dread to think where you’ll be happy, Eve. | 我都不敢想象你在哪里会快乐 伊芙 |
[30:26] | My clothes! | 我的衣服啊 |
[30:38] | 里士满 | |
[30:39] | 泰晤士河畔 | |
[30:44] | Ooh, a little bit of Bisto. | 来点酱汁 |
[30:45] | A little bit of Bisto. | 一点点酱汁 |
[30:47] | A little bit of Bisto, please! | 麻烦也给我来点酱汁吧 |
[30:49] | A little bit of Bisto. | 一点点酱汁 |
[30:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢啦 |
[31:00] | Where are you living, Billie? | 你在哪住啊 比莉 |
[31:02] | Uh, in Shoreditch. | 西尔狄区 |
[31:02] | 伦敦某地区 | |
[31:03] | Mm, cool. | 挺好的 |
[31:05] | And do you work? | 你有工作吗 |
[31:08] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[31:10] | I was interning at a start-up, but… | 我之前在一家新企业实习 |
[31:13] | ..It was pretty intense. | 但竞争非常激烈 |
[31:17] | A failed intern. | 一个失败的实习生 |
[31:18] | How inspirational. | 多么励志啊 |
[31:20] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[31:23] | Well, I couldn’t do a job like yours. | 我又做不了你这样的工作 |
[31:25] | Running a huge company? | 经营一家大公司 |
[31:29] | No wonder you’re selling it. | 难怪你想卖掉它 |
[31:31] | How did you know I was selling it? | 你怎么知道我在卖公司 |
[31:39] | I…I read an article. | 我在一篇文章上看到的 |
[31:42] | In The Economist? | 《经济学人》吗 |
[31:48] | Interested in business, are you? | 你对商业还挺感兴趣呀 |
[31:51] | No offence, but you, uh… don’t seem the type. | 无意冒犯 但你看着可不太像会感兴趣的人 |
[31:53] | It was on the magazine pile at my waxing salon. | 我在蜜蜡脱毛沙龙的杂志堆里看见的 |
[32:00] | 你又交了个烂人朋友 | |
[32:03] | 你都是在哪认识的 | |
[32:06] | 哥 你这么说不公平 别这样 | |
[32:10] | What is that? | 他们说的什么 |
[32:12] | Uh, Turkish? | 土耳其语吗 |
[32:13] | Greek. | 希腊语 |
[32:14] | Some kind of Greek. | 某一种希腊语 |
[32:16] | He’s trying to provoke her. | 他想激怒她 |
[32:17] | They need to be more careful. | 他们需要更小心点 |
[32:19] | Ignore him – he’s an asshole. | 别理他 他是个混蛋 |
[32:23] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[32:32] | OK, Villanelle, | 好了 薇拉内拉 |
[32:33] | see if you can find his office. | 看能不能找到他的办公室 |
[32:41] | Um, look for any hidden correspondence, | 找找有没有藏起来的信件 |
[32:44] | written proof of interest in the sale… | 或是有关买卖意向的书面文件 |
[32:46] | I’m trying to think what else. What else? | 我想想还有什么 还有什么呢 |
[32:51] | And then get back. | 然后马上回去 |
[32:52] | And don’t take too long. | 别花太长时间 |
[33:12] | Lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[33:17] | No. | 没有 |
[33:19] | Obviously not. | 显然没有 |
[33:21] | I’m being nosy. | 我就是好奇 |
[33:28] | Have you read all these? | 这些书你都读过吗 |
[33:32] | The loo’s that way. | 卫生间在那边 |
[33:34] | Try not to be too “Nosy” On your way back. | 回来的时候别再这么”好奇”了 |
[33:37] | It’s not… | 不太… |
[33:39] | ..Polite. | 礼貌 |
[33:46] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[33:48] | Just don’t let him see that he’s rattled you. | 别让他看出你被他惹毛了 |
[33:55] | He doesn’t like people who stand up to him. | 他不喜欢别人跟他唱反调 |
[33:57] | Maybe he DOES like it. | 或许他其实喜欢呢 |
[33:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[34:01] | Oh. Popcorn. | 爆米花 |
[34:04] | I just wish we could see her. | 真希望我们能看见她的一举一动 |
[34:07] | Stop smothering her. | 给她点空间 |
[34:08] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[34:11] | Alright, I’ll give you that much. | 好啦 我给你倒这么多 |
[34:12] | But, no. | 还是别了 |
[34:16] | You know how I like it. | 你知道我的喜好 |
[34:24] | I think I’m… | 我打算 |
[34:26] | ..Gonna do mine as a rhyme. | 编一个押韵的句子 |
[34:30] | If I go up, I’ll only fall. | 若我继续上行 我只会跌落 |
[34:33] | But should I slide or should I crawl? | 但我是该滑行 还是要匍匐 |
[34:37] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[34:39] | Sorry – what’s happening? | 不好意思 我们在干什么 |
[34:41] | Well, just choose which card from your hand | 从手里挑一张你觉得能够与 |
[34:44] | you think accords with Amber’s charming piece of doggerel | 安珀那首优美的打油诗内容相符的牌 |
[34:48] | and hand it to her facedown. | 正面朝下递给她 |
[34:50] | Doggerel? | 打油诗 |
[34:51] | Just pick any one. | 随便选一张就行 |
[34:57] | Is this something you two always do? | 你们经常一起做这个吗 |
[34:59] | Hm? Play games together? | 一起玩游戏 |
[35:01] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[35:03] | Uh…nothing. I was just asking. | 没什么 只是问问 |
[35:06] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你的问题可真多 |
[35:07] | You seem to have the mind of a five-year-old. | 就像个五岁小朋友一样 |
[35:09] | A-Face, why are you being so mean? | 混蛋 你干嘛对她这么苛刻 |
[35:10] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[35:12] | I wouldn’t classify as a friend | 我可不会把某个曾在上厕所时 |
[35:13] | someone I once sat next to in a toilet stall. | 坐在我隔壁马桶上的人称为”朋友” |
[35:16] | That’s not how… | 我们不是那样… |
[35:17] | You’re struggling… with the rules of Dixit, | 看来你很难理解「妙不可言」的游戏规则 |
[35:17] | 一种累积得分制卡牌桌游 玩家通过讲故事的方式获得卡牌及计分 | |
[35:20] | a simple storytelling game | 只是个简单的讲故事卡牌游戏 |
[35:22] | for players aged eight and upwards, | 适合年龄在八岁以上的人 |
[35:24] | and yet you claim to have two philosophy degrees. | 但你却声称自己有两个哲学学位 |
[35:28] | – I DO have two philosophy degrees. – I know. | -我确实有两个哲学学位 -我知道 |
[35:30] | – I checked. – Fine. | -我确认过了 -行 |
[35:32] | Which is why I’m puzzled with this whole faux ditz act. | 所以我才对你假冒高智商人才的欺骗行为十分不解 |
[35:35] | One part of the equation doesn’t add up. | 这其中有一环解释不通 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:40] | Please remind me. | 你能否再说一遍 |
[35:42] | What exactly did you study again? | 你究竟是学什么专业的 |
[35:44] | General Philosophy and Social Policy | 通用哲学和社会政策 |
[35:46] | and Philosophy of Religion. | 以及宗教哲学 |
[35:47] | Ah, Philosophy of Religion. Fascinating. | 宗教哲学 有意思 |
[35:51] | Where do you stand on Anselm’s Ontological Argument? | 你对安瑟伦的本体论证怎么看 |
[35:51] | 意大利中世纪哲学家 神学家 提出关于上帝存在的”本体论证” | |
[35:58] | Is there just the… smallest chance | 有没有那么一丝丝可能 |
[36:00] | she read the file? | 她读过我们给的文件 |
[36:03] | Oh, my God! | 完蛋 |
[36:05] | Well, come on, then. | 请讲吧 |
[36:08] | Villanelle, | 薇拉内拉 |
[36:09] | Anselm’s Ontological Argument… | 安瑟伦的本体论证… |
[36:13] | Tell him the classic version is your favourite. | 跟他说 你最喜欢经典版的论证 |
[36:15] | It’s perfectly simple. Where do you stand on it? | 非常简单 你怎么看 |
[36:19] | That it’s boring. | 我觉得它很无聊 |
[36:20] | Oh, we can do better than that. | 我觉得你可以回答得更明确 |
[36:23] | What’s your favourite refutation? | 你最喜欢的驳论是什么 |
[36:26] | 说托马斯·阿奎那Say Thomas Aquinas. | |
[36:26] | 中世纪经院派哲学家和神学家 | |
[36:29] | I think she has taken her earpiece out. | 她可能是把耳机摘掉了 |
[36:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[36:34] | I’m waiting. | 我在等你回答 |
[36:36] | Drop it, Aaron. Please, stop. | 别问了 亚伦 求你别说了 |
[36:38] | The grown-ups are talking, Amber. | 大人们说话不要插嘴 安珀 |
[36:41] | If it bored you, | 如果这问题让你无聊的话 |
[36:43] | you must have studied it, | 你肯定已经研究过了 |
[36:44] | so you can at least detail the argument for it. | 那你至少可以详细说明它的论点 |
[36:46] | I mean, it’s first-year stuff. | 这是大一学生都知道的知识点 |
[36:48] | Even this thickie would be able to follow it. | 就算是这位小傻瓜也略知一二 |
[36:50] | So, what’s the first premise? | 所以 第一个前提是什么 |
[36:54] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:56] | ..Can you at least… | 你至少可以解释一下 |
[36:58] | tell us what ‘ontological’ means? | “本体”是什么意思 |
[37:01] | Can you even spell it? | 你能把这个单词拼出来吗 |
[37:18] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[37:20] | If you’re going to lie… | 如果你要撒谎的话 |
[37:22] | ..At least do a bit of research. | 至少提前下点功夫 |
[37:26] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[37:32] | You’re a bully. | 你很喜欢仗势欺人 |
[37:42] | Why would I even bother | 我为什么要浪费时间 |
[37:43] | to have a conversation with someone like you? | 跟你这样的人聊天 |
[37:46] | What is the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[37:49] | My dad taught me that there is only one way | 我爸曾经教过我 跟霸凌者交流 |
[37:51] | to communicate with a bully. | 只有一种方式 |
[37:53] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[37:55] | And what was his advice? | 那他的建议是什么 |
[38:04] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[38:05] | My nose is bleeding! | 我的鼻子在流血 |
[38:07] | That mystery is solved. | 谜底解开了 |
[38:09] | – Forget it. – Don’t. | -不行 -别去 |
[38:10] | Let her cool off. | 让她自己冷静下来 |
[38:12] | You are all over her. | 你给她的压力太大了 |
[38:17] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[38:18] | Well, that’s it, then – it’s over. | 那就这样了 没戏了 |
[38:36] | Can I get you anything? | 请问您想吃什么 |
[38:37] | – What is in that? – Sorry? | -那里面是什么 -哪个 |
[38:40] | What is in that thing? | 那个里面是什么 |
[38:42] | Uh, lamb. Mainly. | 羊肉 主要是羊肉 |
[38:45] | – Mainly? – Yeah. | -主要是 -是的 |
[38:48] | But you can put any meat in there? | 但往里面放任何肉都可以吗 |
[38:50] | I guess so, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[38:52] | People will eat anything if you cut it thin enough | 如果你把肉切得足够薄 再加上辣酱 |
[38:54] | and put hot sauce on it. | 什么肉都有人吃 |
[38:55] | Anything? Really? | 放什么肉都行吗 |
[38:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:03] | Can we have some chips, please? With gravy. | 要一份薯片 加上肉汁 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:26] | Is there enough for a Coke? | 这里的钱够买一瓶可乐吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[39:37] | I’m such a pig! | 我真的跟猪一样 |
[39:46] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -来吧 |
[40:19] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[40:20] | My bag. | 我的包 |
[40:25] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[40:29] | Shit. | 吓死了 |
[40:32] | We thought we were in trouble. | 我还以为我们有麻烦了 |
[40:35] | You want to walk with us? | 你要跟我们一起走吗 |
[40:37] | It’s dark. | 天太黑了 |
[40:38] | Probably safer. | 这样可能更安全 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I would love that. | 好呀 我很愿意 |