时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Aaron Peel? | 艾伦·皮尔 |
[00:02] | People are being murdered. | 很多人被谋杀了 |
[00:03] | What exactly is for sale? | 贵公司要卖掉哪些部分 |
[00:05] | It’s a weapon. It’s always a weapon. | 武器 总是武器 |
[00:06] | The Twelve want to buy it. Everyone wants to buy it. | 十二子想买 大家都想 |
[00:09] | There’s a Pharaday Conference being held in Rome. | 法拉第公司要在罗马开个会 |
[00:11] | You need to make sure that we’re there with him. | 你要保证我们和他在同一场合 |
[00:14] | He’s paranoid. | 他谨慎多疑 |
[00:15] | It’s not like someone can just swan in in a tight dress. | 就像穿不下的裙子不能硬塞 |
[00:17] | Can’t they? | 能做到吗 |
[00:19] | Hi, partner! | 你好 搭档 |
[00:20] | It’s a crazy idea. She murdered Bill. | 这想法太疯狂了 她杀了比尔 |
[00:23] | I’m just so bored. | 我太无聊了 |
[00:26] | You’re a bully. | 你是个恶霸 |
[00:28] | I thought we were in trouble. You want to walk with us? | 还以为我们遇上坏人了 你想和我们一起走吗 |
[00:46] | ♪ It’s not that I don’t ♪ | ♪ 不是我 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ Appreciate ♪ | ♪ 不欣赏你 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ It’s not that I don’t care ♪ | ♪ 不是我 不在乎你 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ It’s not that I don’t ♪ | ♪ 不是我 ♪ |
[01:07] | ♪ Care what you say ♪ | ♪ 不在意 你的言言语语 ♪ |
[01:22] | I got my date with Aaron. | 艾伦约我了 |
[01:26] | – Great, let’s start. – I’m not dressed. | – 很好我们开始吧 – 我还没换衣服 |
[01:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[01:44] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[01:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:52] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[01:53] | – I really don’t. – You’ll feel better if you do. | – 真不想聊 – 说出来会好些 |
[01:57] | Honesty is the best policy. | 诚实为上策 |
[01:59] | Two AA meetings and suddenly you’re the expert on honesty? | 参加两次戒酒会 你就突然变诚信专家了吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:05] | You know those things you said in the meeting? | 你知道自己在会上说了什么吗 |
[02:08] | – Which parts? – You said you don’t want anything, | – 哪部分 – 你说你什么都不想要 |
[02:12] | you don’t like anything, that you’re bored. | 什么都不喜欢 觉得无聊 |
[02:15] | Do you mean it? | 是真的吗 |
[02:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:18] | You don’t know if you’re telling the truth or not? | 你不知道自己说的是不是实话 |
[02:23] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[02:28] | You don’t feel anything? | 你没任何感觉 |
[02:32] | I feel things when I’m with you. | 和你在一起时就有 |
[02:44] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[02:47] | for the… | 做的… |
[02:50] | The sex? | 做的爱吗 |
[02:53] | – Yeah. – You’re welcome. | – 是啊 – 不客气 |
[03:00] | I couldn’t remember her name. | 我不记得她的名字了 |
[03:03] | – Could you tell? – Aaron Peel is going to Rome. | – 你知道吗 – 艾伦·皮尔要去罗马了 |
[03:05] | We think that’s where the sale is taking place. | 我们认为交易会在那里进行 |
[03:09] | Don’t be jealous. | 别吃醋 |
[03:13] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[03:15] | I’m not with them, | 我对她们 |
[03:18] | when I’m with them. | 不是真心的 |
[03:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:28] | Anyone else here?! | 还有人吗 |
[03:29] | I don’t think so. | 应该没了 |
[03:33] | Definitely not. | 绝对没了 |
[03:34] | I’m going to work. | 我去上班了 |
[03:36] | Read the file this time. | 这次记得读文件 |
[03:39] | You text Aaron. | 发短信给艾伦 |
[03:41] | Charm his face off and get us to Rome. | 把他迷到腿软 助我们去罗马 |
[03:43] | Whatever you say, boss. | 都听你的 老大 |
[04:20] | I booked the whole place. | 我包场了 |
[04:23] | I don’t like eavesdroppers. | 不喜欢被人偷听 |
[04:26] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:29] | I wanted round two to be in private. | 第二回合我希望能私下进行 |
[04:41] | You ordered? | 你点菜了 |
[04:44] | That’s a little presumptuous. | 有点自以为是了吧 |
[04:46] | It’s the best thing on the menu. | 这是最好的菜 |
[04:50] | It’s only available one week a year. | 一年里只有一周能吃到 |
[04:53] | Are you gonna have it too? | 你也吃吗 |
[04:55] | No, I won’t have anything. | 不 我什么都不吃 |
[05:16] | ♪ There’s something about ♪ | ♪ 你的身上 ♪ |
[05:20] | ♪ The way you are ♪ | ♪ 有股魅力 ♪ |
[05:22] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[05:25] | ♪ That makes me… ♪ | ♪ 让我… ♪ |
[05:27] | It’s amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[05:41] | Hi, it’s Eve. Just send me a text when you’re finished or… | 喂 我是伊芙 结束之后给我发个信息… |
[05:46] | Otherwise I’ll worry that you’ve been murdered or something. | 否则我会担心你被谋杀 |
[05:53] | Hi, Villanelle. | 你好 薇拉内尔 |
[05:53] | Just checking in to make sure everything is OK with Aaron. | 我只想确认一下 艾伦的事是否一切顺利 |
[05:57] | I’m sure it is, it’s just… | 我相信你 只是… |
[06:00] | You know, so I know. | 让我知道一下 |
[06:02] | I’m sure you’re fine. | 我相信你没事 |
[06:08] | I’m stuffed. | 撑死了 |
[06:10] | Why did you befriend my sister? | 你为什么和我妹妹交朋友 |
[06:15] | Because I like her. | 因为我喜欢她 |
[06:16] | You didn’t know who she was? | 你不知道她是谁吗 |
[06:19] | Didn’t… plan this? | 不是… 策划好的吗 |
[06:24] | I’m very rich. | 我很有钱 |
[06:26] | I know what women do for rich men. | 我知道女人会为有钱人做什么 |
[06:34] | I don’t like rich men. | 我不喜欢有钱人 |
[06:36] | You like money, though. | 但你喜欢钱 |
[06:38] | Doesn’t everybody? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[06:40] | But you really like it. | 但你非常喜欢 |
[06:42] | Why do you like it so much? | 你为什么这么喜欢钱 |
[06:48] | I like buying things. | 我喜欢买东西 |
[06:51] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[06:53] | I like owning them. | 我喜欢拥有它们 |
[06:57] | I like looking at them. | 我喜欢看它们 |
[06:59] | You’re a collector, then? | 那你是收藏家吗 |
[07:02] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[07:04] | Of what? | 收藏什么 |
[07:07] | All kinds of things. | 各种东西 |
[07:11] | Things that make me feel something. | 让我有感觉的东西 |
[07:15] | I’m going to Rome. Come with me. | 我要去罗马 跟我走 |
[07:19] | I am not sleeping with you. | 我不会和你睡觉的 |
[07:20] | I won’t sleep with you. | 我不会和你睡 |
[07:22] | I won’t touch you. | 不会碰你 |
[07:33] | Eat up. | 吃吧 |
[07:36] | ♪ I saw your face, I am unrecognisable ♪ | ♪ 我看见你的脸 自己却面目模糊 ♪ |
[07:45] | ♪ Beating my breast to release the power from the thought ♪ | ♪ 我捶胸顿足 渴望摆脱这个想法 ♪ |
[07:54] | ♪ Let’s go out and see something ♪ | ♪ 出门看看吧 ♪ |
[07:57] | ♪ That’s something we can do ♪ | ♪ 这是我们能做到的 ♪ |
[08:03] | ♪ Let’s go out and do something ♪ | ♪ 出门玩玩吧 ♪ |
[08:06] | ♪ Cancel what I’ve been through ♪ | ♪ 消弭我的过往 ♪ |
[08:13] | ♪ And now I’m changing my world ♪ | ♪ 而今我在改变自己的世界 ♪ |
[08:20] | ♪ And now I’m changing my world ♪ | ♪ 而今我在改变自己的世界 ♪ |
[08:27] | Hi, it’s Eve. Just send me a text when you’re finished or… | 喂 我是伊芙 结束之后给我发个信息… |
[08:32] | Otherwise I’ll worry you’ve been murdered or something. | 否则我会担心你被谋杀 |
[08:40] | Hi, Villanelle. Just checking in | 你好 薇拉内尔 我只想确认一下 |
[08:42] | to make sure everything’s OK with Aaron. | 艾伦的事是否一切顺利 |
[08:44] | I’m sure it is, it’s just… you know, so I know. | 我相信你 只是… 让我知道一下 |
[08:49] | I’m sure you’re fine. | 我相信你没事 |
[08:53] | Hello. Just wanted to check in | 喂 我只是想确认一下 |
[08:56] | to make sure everything is running smoothly. | 确保一切进展顺利 |
[08:58] | Please contact me when you can. | 请尽快联系我 |
[09:02] | Your little plan seems to be working. | 你的小计划似乎有效 |
[09:05] | But how did she manage to wangle an invitation to Rome? | 不过她是怎么骗到去罗马的邀请的 |
[09:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:12] | You weren’t listening? | 你没监听吗 |
[09:13] | Not this time, no. | 这次没有 |
[09:16] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[09:17] | What’s her state of mind? | 她的精神状态如何 |
[09:20] | She is excited. | 她很兴奋 |
[09:24] | Have you been razzing her up, Eve? | 伊芙 你在和她调情吗 |
[09:26] | Razzing? | 什么调情 |
[09:27] | I’m counting on you to keep her calm. | 我希望你能让她保持冷静 |
[09:30] | – I’m trying. – This is your operation. | – 我在努力 – 这是你的行动 |
[09:32] | – It’s your responsibility. – I know. | – 你的责任 – 我知道 |
[09:34] | She just has to sit still, be quiet, get the buyers’ names on tape. | 她只需要安静坐着 把买家的名字录下来 |
[09:38] | We need to know not just what he’s selling | 我们要知道他在卖什么 |
[09:41] | but who he’s selling to. | 以及卖给谁 |
[09:43] | Villanelle? Sit still? | 薇拉内尔 安静坐着 |
[09:45] | She will. | 她会的 |
[09:47] | She just needs to think that she’s in charge. | 只要让她认为自己说了算就行 |
[09:49] | Good. Well, there’s a hotel near to Aaron’s palazzo you can stay in. | 好 艾伦的别墅附近有家旅馆 你可以住进去 |
[09:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:56] | Will there be a team with us? | 有人和我们一起吗 |
[09:59] | I can come. I can supervise. | 我可以去看着 |
[10:02] | No. | 不用了 |
[10:04] | – I can do it. – Don’t forget what she did to Anna. | – 我可以的 – 别忘了她对安娜做的事 |
[10:09] | Well, maybe you do need a bag man. | 可能你确实需要个帮手呢 |
[10:11] | – Take Hugo. – No, no. | – 带上雨果吧 – 不了 |
[10:13] | Who else is there? | 还有谁 |
[10:14] | Jess is too pregnant to fly and you sacked poor Kenny. | 杰斯怀孕了不能飞 你又把小肯尼炒了 |
[10:18] | He’s very upset. I have to live with him. | 他很难过 我得和他住一起呢 |
[10:23] | Hugo. Fine. | 行吧 雨果 |
[10:25] | We’ll be on stand-by if you’re desperate. | 如果你们走投无路 我们随时准备着 |
[10:27] | Let Villanelle know that the safe word is “gentleman”. | 告诉薇拉内尔安全词是”先生” |
[10:33] | I’m running out of good safe words. | 我想不出什么好词了 |
[10:36] | Right. | 行 |
[11:02] | You’re a hoarder. | 你喜欢囤东西 |
[11:06] | You really don’t need to help with this, Gemma, honestly. | 你不用帮这个忙的 嘉玛 说真的 |
[11:09] | But I like helping you. | 可我乐意帮你 |
[11:13] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[11:16] | You can keep your stuff at mine, you know, | 你可以把东西暂时放我那儿 |
[11:18] | while you find somewhere. | 直到你找好地方住 |
[11:20] | You’ve already done enough, Gemma. | 你做的够多了 嘉玛 |
[11:22] | I could… always do more. | 我可以… 做更多 |
[11:27] | Get a room. | 开房去吧 |
[11:36] | – Can I have this? – Sure. | – 这个能给我吗 – 当然 |
[11:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[11:45] | You always look so annoyed to see me. | 你每次见我都不高兴 |
[11:47] | Can someone tell me what’s happening? | 谁能告诉我这什么情况 |
[11:52] | Wait, do I recognise you? | 等等 我好像认得你 |
[11:54] | I see you got what you wanted. | 你心想事成了 |
[11:58] | The sexy maths teacher. | 得到了性感的数学老师 |
[12:02] | The school party. | 学院派对上的 |
[12:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:05] | Niko. | 尼科 |
[12:07] | – What’s happening? – I-I’m waiting. | – 怎么回事 – 我等着呢 |
[12:11] | – For what? – For a thank you. | – 等什么 – 等你谢我 |
[12:13] | A thank you? | 谢你 |
[12:14] | After our conversation in Oxford, | 我们在牛津交流过之后 |
[12:16] | it looked like you and Eve had a pretty good time. | 你和伊芙好像玩得很开心啊 |
[12:20] | Always close the curtains. | 一定要记得关窗帘 |
[12:23] | You never know what kind of pervert could be outside. | 你不知道外面有什么样的偷窥狂 |
[12:26] | Niko? | 尼科 |
[12:28] | She is really annoying. | 她真是烦人 |
[12:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:36] | I want a recipe to your shepherd’s pie. | 我想要你做的薯饼的菜谱 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:39] | The thing with the potatoes and the curry meat. | 有土豆咖喱和肉的那个 |
[12:41] | – I know what shepherd’s pie is. – Eve likes it. | – 我知道薯饼是什么 – 伊芙很喜欢 |
[12:46] | So… | 所以… |
[12:49] | – Come on. – Niko. | – 说啊 – 尼科 |
[12:57] | – Onions. – Onions. | – 洋葱 – 洋葱 |
[12:59] | Carrots. | 胡萝卜 |
[13:00] | – Carrots. – Peas. | – 胡萝卜 – 豌豆 |
[13:01] | Mince. | 肉末 |
[13:04] | – Tomato puree, stock. – Carrots, peas. | – 土豆泥高汤 – 胡萝卜豌豆 |
[13:08] | – And some Worcester sauce. – Worcester sauce, yes! | – 再加点伍斯特酱 – 伍斯特酱对 |
[13:11] | OK. | 好了 |
[13:13] | See? | 瞧 |
[13:15] | Worcester sauce. That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 伍斯特酱 也不是很难嘛 |
[13:18] | No. | 不难 |
[13:20] | Are you gonna leave us alone now? | 能放过我们了吗 |
[13:21] | Of course not. Why don’t you sit down? | 当然不能 坐下吧 |
[13:28] | She’s certainly effective. | 她当然是个精兵 |
[13:29] | – How’s she been with you? – What do you mean? | – 她和你一起时怎么样 – 什么意思 |
[13:31] | Her behaviour. Any escalation? | 她的举止 情况有恶化吗 |
[13:34] | Increased attention-seeking, recklessness? | 更渴求关注 不顾后果 |
[13:38] | No, she’s good. | 没 她挺好的 |
[13:41] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[13:43] | How about me? | 我怎么了 |
[13:44] | Any escalation? Increased attention-seeking, | 情况有恶化吗 更渴求关注 |
[13:47] | recklessness? | 不顾后果 |
[13:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:55] | How’s the new operation going? | 新行动怎么样 |
[13:57] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[13:59] | I said sourdough. | 我要的是酵母面包 |
[14:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:05] | Think you can manage her in Rome, honestly? | 你真觉得在罗马能控制住她吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I think so. Rome is crucial, Eve. | – 应该可以 – 罗马很关键伊芙 |
[14:12] | She mustn’t kill Aaron. | 她绝不能杀了艾伦 |
[14:15] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[14:16] | I hate to be strict but she really mustn’t kill anyone. | 我不想这么严厉 但她绝不能杀人 |
[14:21] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[14:27] | No. | 不 |
[14:34] | It’s better you know now. | 早点知道也好 |
[14:43] | Do you love Eve? | 你爱伊芙吗 |
[14:49] | Do you love Eve? | 你爱伊芙吗 |
[14:57] | Yes. | 爱 |
[15:01] | – Are you sure? – Course I’m sure. She’s my wife. | – 真的吗 – 当然她是我妻子 |
[15:08] | So close. | 差一点 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | I was so close to letting the both of you go. | 差一点我就能放你们走了 |
[15:17] | You should have chose Gemma. | 你应该选嘉玛的 |
[15:20] | – Niko. – Don’t hurt her. | – 尼科 – 别伤害她 |
[15:21] | This is nothing to do with her. | 和她没关系 |
[15:23] | But Eve would never forgive me if I hurt you, Niko. | 可我要是伤害了你 伊芙不会原谅我的 尼科 |
[15:31] | Would she? | 她会吗 |
[15:38] | Eve. You forgot your charger. | 伊芙 你忘拿充电器了 |
[15:40] | – That’s not mine. – Don’t go to Rome. | – 那不是我的 – 别去罗马 |
[15:42] | – What? – Just don’t. Trust me. | – 什么 – 别去相信我 |
[15:44] | Get out of it. The operation I’ve been switched to… | 别管这件事了 我被换去的那个行动… |
[15:46] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[15:48] | Do you want chunky peanut butter or smooth? | 花生酱要颗粒的还是柔滑的 |
[15:53] | Chunky, please. | 颗粒的 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Nice to see you, Eve. | 很高兴见到你 伊芙 |
[16:04] | Don’t you need your charger? | 你不拿充电器吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:11] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[16:37] | How’s packing? | 收拾得怎样 |
[16:41] | What do we have in here? | 都有些什么 |
[16:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:53] | Razor wire? | 铁丝 |
[16:55] | How did that get in there? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[17:02] | I will not be needing the pill. | 不用带药 |
[17:05] | It’s a mic. | 是个麦 |
[17:07] | You’re gonna wear it this time, no arguing. | 你这次必须要戴 没的商量 |
[17:11] | On Saturday. | 周六这颗 |
[17:17] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[17:19] | Safe word is “gentleman”. | 安全词是”先生” |
[17:21] | – “Gentleman”? – I didn’t choose it. | – "先生" – 不是我选的 |
[17:24] | Why do I need a safe word? | 要安全词干嘛 |
[17:26] | Because you can’t just kill your way out of this. | 因为万一出了问题 你不能杀人脱身 |
[17:29] | This is the procedure. | 程序就是这样 |
[17:31] | How do I even get “gentleman” into a sentence? | 我要怎么把”先生”这个词放进句子里 |
[17:34] | Passport, clean phone and money. | 护照 无痕手机 钱 |
[17:38] | I won’t need money. | 不需要钱 |
[17:40] | Aaron wants to buy everything for me. | 艾伦什么都会买给我的 |
[17:44] | Maybe we’re soul mates. | 说不定我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[17:47] | Are you planning something? | 你在打什么小算盘吗 |
[17:50] | Because if something happens, | 要是出了什么事 |
[17:52] | you and Eve, you are on your own. | 你和伊芙 只能靠自己 |
[18:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[18:09] | I haven’t seen you here before. | 我以前没见过你 |
[18:11] | I just got here. | 我刚来的 |
[18:13] | Well, lucky me, then. | 那我可真幸运 |
[18:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:22] | Alright, Tommy, leave her alone. | 行了 汤米 别烦她了 |
[18:24] | – Please. – We were just talking. | – 请 – 我们只是在聊天 |
[18:33] | He’s killed three women. | 他杀了3个女人 |
[18:38] | He could kill the shit out of me. | 他也能把我杀了 |
[18:54] | Carolyn didn’t mention that you were coming. | 没听卡洛琳说你要来 |
[18:56] | She doesn’t know. | 我没告诉她 |
[18:58] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:06] | What I say in here, it’s confidential, right? | 我在这说的话都会保密的吧 |
[19:08] | Yep. As long as you didn’t kill anyone, you should be alright. | 对 只要你没杀过人 就没事 |
[19:13] | So we’re putting our asset, the psychopath, | 我们让杀手 那位精神病患者 |
[19:16] | undercover for a few days. | 卧底好几天了 |
[19:18] | It’s a high-stress environment with a man who’s… | 她身处高压环境 那个男的… |
[19:22] | extremely irritating, | 又很烦人 |
[19:24] | likely a psychopath, most definitely a control freak. | 跟精神病似的 至少也是个控制狂 |
[19:27] | So I wanted to ask you if there’s anything you can think of, | 所以我想问问你 有没有什么办法 |
[19:32] | anything that might defuse things if they get out of hand. | 能降低失控后的危险 |
[19:35] | But aren’t they already | 但他们不是已经 |
[19:36] | Putting a violent psychopath, possibly two, | 把一个 甚至两个暴力精神病 |
[19:38] | in a high-risk situation | 放到危险情境下了吗 |
[19:39] | and just… hoping for the best? | 还… 盼望着有好结果 |
[19:45] | Well, I want her to be safe. | 我希望她能安全 |
[19:46] | Sounds like she can take care of herself. | 她听起来可以照顾好自己 |
[19:48] | No, she can’t. | 不 她不行 |
[19:55] | You know, when people come to see me, | 每当有人来见我 |
[19:57] | wanting to talk about someone else, | 想谈论别人的时候 |
[19:59] | they almost always want to talk about themselves, so… | 他们往往是想谈自己 所以… |
[20:05] | – I’m here for work. – Of course. | – 我是来工作的 – 当然了 |
[20:08] | How much of the day do you spend… thinking about her? | 你一天有多长时间… 在想她 |
[20:16] | Most of it. | 大部分 |
[20:19] | Are you two in a relationship? | 你们有什么关系了吗 |
[20:21] | – Define relationship. – Are you having sex? | – 什么关系 – 性关系 |
[20:22] | No. | 没有 |
[20:25] | How are things at home? | 家里有什么事吗 |
[20:27] | My husband left me. | 我丈夫离开了 |
[20:32] | Are you… | 你有没有… |
[20:34] | behaving differently, doing things you normally wouldn’t? | 做什么平常不会做的事 |
[20:37] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:42] | – Do you feel unsafe? – Yeah. | – 你缺安全感吗 – 没错 |
[20:48] | How else do you feel… | 你此刻… |
[20:52] | right now? | 还有什么感觉 |
[20:58] | I feel… | 我感觉… |
[21:05] | wide awake. | 完全清醒 |
[21:15] | I recommended that you be… | 我建议过你… |
[21:17] | taken off this operation, | 退出这次行动 |
[21:18] | I said you were too involved and too compromised, | 我说你太投入 太牵连 |
[21:20] | but my recommendation was ignored. | 但他们没有听 |
[21:26] | I’m telling you for your own safety. | 我是为你的安全着想 |
[21:31] | Thank you. I’ll bear that in mind. | 谢谢你 我会牢记 |
[21:40] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[21:41] | You don’t want to end up in here. | 你不想沦落进这里的 |
[22:17] | – Give me my passport. – Mr and Mrs? | – 护照给我 – 先生太太贵姓 |
[22:20] | – No. – I’m so sorry. | – 我们不是 – 真抱歉 |
[22:39] | Show Billie to her room, Mrs Leary. | 带比莉去看房间 利里夫人 |
[23:06] | Cooped up in a hotel room all day with nothing to do. | 整天困在酒店房间里无事可做 |
[23:11] | How will we pass the time? | 该怎么打发时间呢 |
[23:12] | Set up everything in here. | 把东西都布置好 |
[23:14] | Why’s it got to be my room? | 为什么要选我的房间 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause I don’t want all this shit in my room. | 我可不想这些东西在我房间里 |
[23:28] | Bathroom’s through there. | 浴室在那边 |
[23:30] | Your clothes are in the closet. | 您的衣服在衣柜里 |
[23:32] | What, already? How? | 怎么这么快 |
[24:22] | These aren’t my clothes. | 这不是我的衣服 |
[24:23] | – Where is my bag? – You’ll get it back. | – 我的包在哪 – 你会拿到的 |
[24:26] | OK, well, it has my things in it. | 好吧 里面有我的东西 |
[24:28] | You have everything you need here. | 这里有你需要的一切 |
[24:31] | My contraceptive pill? | 我的避孕药呢 |
[24:33] | You won’t need that while you’re here. | 你在这不会用到的 |
[24:35] | Mr Peel has chosen everything for you. | 皮尔先生已经为你挑好一切 |
[24:38] | Why don’t you try some things on? | 你怎么不试试呢 |
[25:22] | Shit. | 操 |
[25:30] | Maybe she’s busy with Aaron. | 也许她跟艾伦忙着呢 |
[25:32] | That’s not how she works. | 她可不是那样干活的 |
[25:34] | Quite hard to resist, though, with all that cash. | 但那么多钱是很难抵抗的 |
[25:37] | And he’s actually not bad-looking. | 而且他长得也不错 |
[25:42] | If she’s not wearing it, I’ll kill her. | 她要是不戴麦 我就弄死她 |
[25:44] | Relax. She probably just hasn’t had time to put it on yet. | 放轻松 可能她只是没时间戴 |
[25:49] | Get the back-up. | 给我备用的 |
[25:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[25:52] | We need to be able to hear her. I need to get her a mic. | 我们得听到她才行 我要把麦给她 |
[25:56] | Do you? Or do you just wanna see her? | 是吗 还是你就是想见她而已 |
[26:17] | Rome suits you. | 罗马很适合你 |
[26:19] | Did you like your things? | 你喜欢你的东西吗 |
[26:21] | – I love them. – You look good. | – 超爱 – 你很漂亮 |
[26:25] | It took hundreds of hours to make the jacket at the atelier. | 这件上衣是工作室花几百个小时做的 |
[26:30] | What does it feel like? | 感觉如何 |
[26:34] | – It feels… – Touch it. | – 感觉... – 摸摸看 |
[27:09] | Try the bread. | 尝尝面包 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Stay focused. | 注意力集中 |
[27:28] | We’re going home. I have a meeting. | 回去吧 我要开会 |
[27:32] | OK. | 好 |
[27:34] | There’s an ice-cream shop on the way. | 路上有家冰淇淋店 |
[27:35] | I want you to try the crema. | 我希望你尝尝 |
[27:37] | And I thought I could watch you eat it. | 我想我可以看着你吃 |
[27:41] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[28:02] | – How was she? – Fine. | – 她怎么样 – 挺好的 |
[28:05] | She’s having a great time. | 她玩得很愉快 |
[28:41] | What are you up to, Billie? | 你想干嘛 比莉 |
[28:52] | ♪ One way or another ♪ | ♪ 无论如何 ♪ |
[28:55] | ♪ I’m gonna find ya ♪ | ♪ 我都要找到你 ♪ |
[28:59] | – ♪ One way or another ♪ – Yes! | -♪ 无论如何 ♪ -太好了 |
[29:03] | ♪ I’m gonna win ya ♪ | ♪ 我都要得到你 ♪ |
[29:05] | ♪ Get ya, I’ll get ya… ♪ | ♪ 得到你 得到你… ♪ |
[29:07] | I knew she wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道她不会让我失望 |
[29:10] | Tune! | 接上了 |
[29:11] | ♪ I’m gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya ♪ | ♪ 我要见你 见你 见你 见你 ♪ |
[29:14] | ♪ One way or another ♪ | ♪ 无论如何 ♪ |
[29:17] | ♪ I’m gonna find ya ♪ | ♪ 我都要找到你 ♪ |
[29:18] | ♪ I’m gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya ♪ | ♪ 我要得到你 得到你 得到你 得到你 ♪ |
[29:20] | ♪ One way or another ♪ | ♪ 无论如何 ♪ |
[29:23] | ♪ I’m gonna win ya… ♪ | ♪ 我要得到你… ♪ |
[29:36] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[29:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:41] | That belt doesn’t go with that. | 腰带不是很配这一套 |
[29:44] | – I like it. – Well, I don’t. | – 我喜欢 – 我不喜欢 |
[29:45] | You’re ruining it. Take it off. | 你把它毁了 摘掉 |
[29:50] | Take it off. | 摘掉 |
[29:57] | OK. | 行吧 |
[30:00] | There. Much better. | 这就好多了 |
[30:03] | It has to be perfect. There’s no point if it isn’t perfect. | 一定要完美 不完美还有什么意义 |
[30:08] | There are some people coming for dinner. | 会有一些人来吃饭 |
[30:10] | Business. The first of a select few. | 都是精挑细选的买家 |
[30:14] | – You’ll be bored stiff. – I’ll be fine. | – 你会无聊透顶的 – 不会的 |
[30:16] | You’ll be bored. | 你会觉得无聊 |
[30:20] | OK. | 好吧 |
[30:23] | I’ll be bored. | 我会无聊 |
[30:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:33] | You look like a painting. | 你就像一幅画 |
[30:35] | You’re so still. | 静若处子 |
[30:41] | Stay there till I come back. | 我回来前留在这里 |
[30:44] | Exactly… like that. | 就保持… 这个样子 |
[31:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:19] | Sounds like you’ve got competition, Eve, | 听起来你有竞争者了 伊芙 |
[31:21] | they’re both cold-blooded psychopaths. | 他们都是冷血的变态 |
[31:23] | The perfect match. Are you gonna buy a hat? | 绝配啊 你是不是该准备参加婚礼了 |
[31:26] | She’s just doing her job. | 她只是在完成任务 |
[31:41] | Sounds like… what? | 听起来像… 什么 |
[31:43] | Russian oil money? Telecoms? | 俄罗斯石油款项 通信业务 |
[31:54] | You texted your mother just before you arrived, | 你到这之前给你妈发了短信 |
[31:56] | just to tell her you love her. | 你跟她说你爱她 |
[32:00] | You had a Caprese salad for lunch. | 你午餐吃的是卡布里沙拉 |
[32:03] | And a secret packet of Haribo Tangfastics | 还偷吃了一包藏在车后座的 |
[32:04] | hidden in the back of your car. | 哈瑞宝软糖 |
[32:06] | You inputted them into one of the many calorie-counting apps I own. | 你在我下属的一个卡路里计算软件中记录了它们 |
[32:10] | You told your wife yesterday that you had to work late | 你昨晚告诉你老婆说你得加班 |
[32:12] | when, in fact, you spent the evening with your boyfriend, Gregor, | 实际上 你一整晚都和你的男朋友格雷戈尔 |
[32:15] | at the Hotel David. | 待在大卫酒店 |
[32:16] | You watched two episodes of Gossip Girl together | 你们一起看了两集”绯闻女孩” |
[32:19] | and had sex twice, once at 10:23 pm and again this morning. | 干了两炮 一次在晚上10:23 一次在早上 |
[32:23] | Gregor will start blackmailing you shortly, by the way, | 顺便说一句 从格雷戈尔的短信内容来看 |
[32:25] | – from the looks of his text messages. – Gregor? | – 他马上会敲诈你 – 格雷戈尔 |
[32:27] | Your areas of vulnerability include your mother, your daughter, | 你的软肋就是你妈妈 你女儿 |
[32:29] | not your son. You don’t really like him, do you? | 但不包括你儿子 你不太喜欢他吧 |
[32:31] | And an old school friend called Philip. | 还有叫做菲利普的老同学 |
[32:33] | You’re self-conscious about the size of your penis. | 你很担心自己阴茎的尺寸 |
[32:35] | Don’t worry, it’s average, if a little on the thin side. | 别担心 是正常水平 就是细了点 |
[32:38] | And the fact you’re going bald. | 还有你即将秃顶的事实 |
[32:39] | Your wife once thought about poisoning you | 你妻子一度想要毒死你 |
[32:41] | but she didn’t go through with it, | 但她没有动手 |
[32:42] | and you dream about ice skating. | 你梦想着去滑冰 |
[32:51] | How much do you want? | 你要多少钱 |
[32:54] | How much do you think it’s worth? | 你觉得这值多少钱 |
[32:56] | You’ll be able to type in anyone’s name, any ex-wife, | 你可以输入任何人的名字 每一任前妻 |
[33:00] | any minister, any prime minister, | 每一位部长 首相 |
[33:02] | and all this information is yours. | 你就能得到所有信息 |
[33:08] | So, that’s Peel’s weapon. | 那就是皮尔的武器 |
[33:11] | – Did we get all that? – Yeah. | – 你都录下来了吗 – 嗯 |
[33:17] | I told you you’d be bored. | 我说过你会感到无聊 |
[33:21] | Which flavour? | 什么口味 |
[33:24] | Orange. | 橙子味 |
[33:26] | I told them to get rid of the orange ones. | 我让他们别买橙子味 |
[33:28] | I like orange chocolate. | 我喜欢香橙巧克力 |
[33:30] | It’s disgusting. | 那很恶心 |
[33:33] | – OK. – Spit it out. | – 好吧 – 吐掉 |
[33:36] | Spit it out! | 吐掉 |
[33:47] | He got a bit weepy in the end, Ivan. | 伊凡最后都快哭了 |
[33:51] | He was frightened. | 他被吓到了 |
[33:54] | People often are when they see themselves in zeros and ones. | 人们发现自己变成二进制数据时都会被吓到 |
[34:01] | I looked you up. | 我查过你 |
[34:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:09] | Do you know what I found… when I typed you in… | 你知道当我输入你名字… 比莉·玛丽·摩根时 |
[34:13] | Billie Marie Morgan? | 发现了什么吗 |
[34:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:19] | A shadow. | 一片阴影 |
[34:23] | What happened to her profile? | 她的档案出了什么问题 |
[34:24] | I told you to make it watertight. | 我说过要滴水不漏的 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. Maybe you shouldn’t have fired Kenny. | 我不知道 或许你不该炒了肯尼 |
[34:30] | I know everything about everyone. | 我对每个人了如指掌 |
[34:33] | I could get into your phone’s camera and watch you sleep. | 我可以黑进你的手机摄像头 看着你入睡 |
[34:37] | You’re the only person in the world I know nothing about. | 你是这世上我唯一一无所知的人 |
[34:42] | Nothing real. | 毫无真实可言 |
[34:47] | A void. | 一个空洞 |
[34:52] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[34:54] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[34:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:03] | Do you ever get lonely? | 你觉得孤单吗 |
[35:05] | Never. | 从没有 |
[35:08] | I’m with people all the time. | 我总是在和人打交道 |
[35:11] | I know things about them even their closest friends don’t know. | 我知道人们最亲密朋友都不知道的事 |
[35:17] | You don’t want to… talk to them… | 你不想… 和他们对话… |
[35:22] | – ..touch them, sleep with them? – God, no. | – 触碰他们和他们上床 – 当然不想 |
[35:26] | – Do you? – Yeah! | – 你想吗 – 当然 |
[35:29] | I do all the time. | 我一直都想 |
[35:49] | Do you think we need to call Carolyn? | 你觉得我们该通知卡洛琳吗 |
[35:52] | No, Villanelle’s handling it. | 不用 薇拉内尔能处理 |
[35:54] | I’m not worried about her, I’m worried about us. | 我不担心她 我是在担心我们 |
[35:57] | They have got a bit cosy, you have to admit. | 你必须承认 他们关系变好了 |
[36:00] | She’s working for us, Hugo. | 她在为我们工作 雨果 |
[36:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:11] | Well, it sounds like they’ve gone. | 听起来他们走了 |
[36:12] | – I’m going to bed. – Fine, I’ll stay up. | – 我去睡觉了 – 好吧我继续听 |
[36:16] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:18] | Can you at least put the earpiece in? | 你能至少戴上耳机吗 |
[36:25] | And don’t watch me while I’m changing. | 别看着我换衣服 |
[36:26] | I know what you’re like. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[36:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:05] | Are you going to listen all night? | 你整晚都要听着吗 |
[37:14] | Are you having fun in Rome? | 你在罗马玩得开心吗 |
[37:27] | You should let yourself go once in a while. | 你总得给自己放个假 |
[37:40] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[38:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[38:15] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不想要呢 |
[38:17] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[38:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:39] | Did you sleep well? | 你睡得好吗 |
[39:01] | Well, that was a surprise. | 那真是个惊喜 |
[39:08] | I actually had a great time… | 说实话我很享受… |
[39:08] | Listen, I really don’t need to talk about this. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[39:11] | I think we do. | 我觉得要谈 |
[39:14] | Just… go get us some coffee. We’ve got work to do. | 就… 买点咖啡回来 我们还有活要干 |
[39:20] | OK. Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | There should be some more buyers today. | 今天应该有更多买家 |
[39:42] | She just needs to hang in there. | 她只需要坚持下去 |
[39:49] | I’ll go get some coffee, then, shall I? | 我去买点咖啡 行吧 |
[39:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:57] | And… thanks for the threesome. | 还有… 谢谢你带我三人行 |
[40:57] | Gemma? | 嘉玛 |