时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s the deal with you and Villanelle? | 你和薇拉内尔是怎么回事 |
[00:04] | How much of the day do you spend thinking about her? | 你一天有多长时间在想她 |
[00:07] | Most of it. | 大部分 |
[00:07] | Hi, partner! | 你好 搭档 |
[00:09] | I hate to be strict but she really mustn’t kill anyone. | 我不想这么严厉 但她绝不能杀人 |
[00:11] | I want the recipe to your shepherd’s pie. | 我想要你做的薯饼的菜谱 |
[00:14] | – Niko… – Are you gonna leave us alone now? | – 尼科 – 能放过我们了吗 |
[00:15] | Of course not. Why don’t you sit down? | 当然不能 坐下吧 |
[00:17] | I’m going to Rome. Come with me. | 我要去罗马 跟我走 |
[00:19] | There’s a hotel near to Aaron’s palazzo you can stay in. | 艾伦的别墅附近有家旅馆 你可以住进去 |
[00:22] | The safe word is “gentleman”. | 安全词是”先生” |
[00:25] | Sounds like you’ve got competition, Eve. | 听起来你有竞争者了 伊芙 |
[00:27] | They’re both cold-blooded psychopaths. The perfect match. | 他们都是冷血的变态 绝配啊 |
[00:30] | There are some people coming for dinner. Business. | 会有一些人来吃饭 都是买家 |
[00:33] | So that’s Peel’s weapon. | 那就是皮尔的武器 |
[00:35] | – Did we get all that? – Yeah. | – 你都录下来了吗 – 嗯 |
[00:36] | You should let yourself go once in a while. | 你总得给自己放个假 |
[00:39] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:44] | Did you sleep well? | 你睡得好吗 |
[02:43] | ♪ This is the time to give you a reason ♪ | ♪ 是时候给你缘由 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ This is the time to bare my soul ♪ | ♪ 是时候展现自我 ♪ |
[02:50] | ♪ This is the time to tell you the real truth ♪ | ♪ 是时候诉诸真相 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ Do what thou wilt is a whole of the law ♪ | ♪ 爱即律法 乃一切主旨 ♪ |
[02:55] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[02:59] | Like a baby. | 好极了 |
[03:07] | I got you a coffee, Mrs Robinson. | 给你带了咖啡 小鲜肉收割机 |
[03:14] | Just call Jess and let her know how we’re doing. | 打给杰斯通知她我们的进展 |
[03:19] | How much detail would you like me to go into? | 要讲多少细节合适 |
[03:25] | I’ll let you get back to your girlfriend. | 你去陪你女朋友吧 |
[03:29] | It’s cold. | 都凉了 |
[03:34] | Hi, Jess. | 喂 杰斯 |
[03:36] | Are we going out today? | 我们今天要出门吗 |
[03:38] | Yes. When I’ve finished this. | 要 等我手头忙完 |
[03:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:42] | Some potential buyers are coming by | 有几个潜在顾客要来 |
[03:44] | so I’m just looking through their knicker drawers. | 我在找他们的把柄 |
[03:49] | Can I see? | 我能看吗 |
[03:52] | There’s this chap. | 这家伙 |
[04:02] | What a weird-looking gentleman. | 这位先生有点奇怪 |
[04:08] | Shit. | 操 |
[04:10] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[04:24] | Hugo… | 雨果… |
[05:29] | OK. | 好 |
[06:06] | – Eve. – My God, you’re alive. | – 伊芙 – 太好了你还活着 |
[06:09] | I played dead. The hero’s technique. | 我装死的 大丈夫能屈能伸 |
[06:12] | Villanelle used the safe word. | 薇拉内尔说了安全词 |
[06:13] | Well, it’s a bit late for that. | 有点晚了吧 |
[06:19] | Here. Lie down. OK. | 来 躺下 好了 |
[06:22] | – Press down. – What are you doing? | – 按好 – 你要干嘛 |
[06:24] | I’ll tell them downstairs. They’ll call an ambulance. | 我去楼下喊人叫救护车 |
[06:26] | – Don’t leave me. Please! – You’ll be OK. | – 别走求你了 – 你会没事的 |
[06:27] | Please. Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[06:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:28] | ♪ There were no candles lit ♪ | ♪ 房内无蜡烛 ♪ |
[06:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:31] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[06:31] | ♪ The room was dark as night ♪ | ♪ 漆黑如夜 ♪ |
[06:35] | ♪ Just like the colours of my mind ♪ | ♪ 一如我的思绪 ♪ |
[06:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:42] | ♪ I gave my heart to her ♪ | ♪ 我把心给了她 ♪ |
[06:48] | OK. | 冷静 |
[06:49] | ♪ She has my heart ♪ | ♪ 她得到了我的心 ♪ |
[07:21] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[07:25] | Excuse me. | 有人吗 |
[07:31] | Buon giorno. | 早上好 |
[07:32] | You speak English? | 会说英语吗 |
[07:34] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[07:36] | I thought I saw him come in here. | 我好像看他进来了 |
[07:39] | – What does he look like? – He’s tall. Leather jacket. | – 他长什么样 – 高个子皮夹克 |
[07:43] | – When was this? – About five minutes ago. | – 什么时候 – 大概五分钟前 |
[07:46] | I’m really sorry, sir. I haven’t seen anyone come in. | 非常抱歉 先生 我没看见有人进来 |
[07:48] | It’s been really quiet today. | 今天一直都很安静 |
[07:51] | Maybe try next door. | 您去隔壁问问吧 |
[08:02] | Do you live here, in Rome? | 你住罗马吗 |
[08:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:08] | Are you free tonight? | 今晚有空吗 |
[08:10] | – What? – For dinner. | – 什么 – 吃顿饭 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[08:16] | My… My shift finishes at 6:00. | 我… 我六点下班 |
[08:18] | OK. I’ll pick you up at 6:00, then. | 好 那我六点来接你 |
[08:23] | My name’s Danny. | 我叫丹尼 |
[08:26] | Do you like sushi? | 你喜欢寿司吗 |
[08:28] | – Sure, I love sushi. – Great. Cool. | – 当然喜欢 – 太好了 |
[08:32] | See you later, then. | 晚上见 |
[08:35] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[09:14] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Eve Polastri. | 伊芙·博拉斯特里 |
[10:03] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[10:05] | Do the secret service really pay that badly? | 当特工那么不赚钱吗 |
[10:08] | I would have found you something more exciting | 我肯定能给你找个 |
[10:09] | than cleaning my house, if I’d known. | 比打扫房间更有意思的差事 |
[10:13] | Is that my… letter opener? | 那是我的… 拆信刀吗 |
[10:18] | What are you going to do, whittle me to death? | 你想干嘛 削死我 |
[10:23] | Hi, Eve. | 你好 伊芙 |
[10:25] | It’s so nice to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:27] | Russian? | 俄罗斯人 |
[10:29] | Now, that is a surprise. | 意想不到 |
[10:31] | – Good accent. Very precise. – Thank you. | – 口音学的很到位 – 谢谢 |
[10:34] | And you know each other. | 你们认识 |
[10:38] | I thought I smelled a rat but I wasn’t expecting that. | 虽然我早起了疑心 却没料到这一出 |
[10:41] | I’m flattered. | 受宠若惊啊 |
[10:43] | MI6 must be terrified. | 军情六处吓坏了吧 |
[10:47] | Eve, can I get you some breakfast? | 伊芙 吃点早餐吧 |
[10:49] | – No. – It’s really good. | – 不了 – 很好吃的 |
[10:51] | You said you were in trouble. | 你说有麻烦了 |
[10:53] | I am. | 真的 |
[10:56] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[10:59] | You know Aaron makes movies, Eve? | 你知道艾伦还拍电影吗 |
[11:05] | I mean, they’re not great. | 虽说不是什么好电影 |
[11:08] | The murders are OK but I want more story, you know? | 谋杀场面还可以 但缺少剧情 |
[11:12] | You saw them? | 你看到了 |
[11:13] | You didn’t want me to see them? | 你不希望我看到吗 |
[11:15] | Let’s go. Now. | 我们走吧 立刻 |
[11:17] | Come work for me. Come work for you? | – 给我做事吧 – 给你做事 |
[11:21] | Like what? | 做什么 |
[11:22] | Help you make your movies? | 帮你拍电影 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:26] | You’ll get bored with her. | 你对她是三分钟热度 |
[11:28] | You’ll never get bored here. | 我永远不会让你无聊 |
[11:30] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[11:31] | Neither of us will ever be bored again. | 我们都不会再无聊了 |
[11:38] | Villanelle. | 薇拉内尔 |
[11:43] | I’m thinking. | 让我想想 |
[11:44] | What’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的 |
[11:45] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[11:50] | There’s nobody else. | 没有别人了 |
[11:52] | I’ll give you everything. | 我可以给你一切 |
[11:56] | Everything? | 一切 |
[12:00] | You can have all of it. | 应有尽有 |
[12:05] | Did you hear that, Eve? | 你听见了吗 伊芙 |
[12:12] | Everything. | 一切 |
[12:19] | Start now. | 现在就可以 |
[12:37] | You want me to kill Eve? | 你要我杀了伊芙吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | Do you think I would kill you, Eve? | 你觉得我会杀了你吗 伊芙 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:03] | Do you want to watch? | 你想看着吗 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:15] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[13:21] | Then watch this. | 那就看看这个 |
[13:36] | What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[13:38] | You weren’t supposed to kill him. | 你不该杀了他的 |
[13:41] | You said the safe word. | 你说了安全词 |
[13:42] | I did? | 有吗 |
[13:43] | Eve, “gentleman” is a very common word. | 伊芙 “先生”是个很常见的词 |
[13:46] | – I use it all the time. – My God. | – 我经常说 – 我的老天 |
[13:48] | We would never get away from someone like that. | 我们永远无法摆脱这种人 |
[13:50] | – I did us a favour. – It wasn’t your decision to make. | – 这是为我们好 – 这不是你说了算的 |
[13:53] | Do you have any idea how much trouble we’re in? | 你知道我们惹上了多大的麻烦吗 |
[13:56] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[13:57] | There are armed men outside the hotel. | 酒店外面有武装人员 |
[13:58] | Then I’ll take care of it. | 那我来解决他们 |
[14:03] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[14:05] | Why did I come here? | 我为什么要来 |
[14:08] | Because you wanted to save me. | 因为你想救我 |
[14:12] | And you did. | 也做到了 |
[14:20] | These armed men outside, are any of them small, red hair? | 外面的武装人员 有没有个红发的小个子 |
[14:24] | – I don’t think so, no. – OK, good. | – 应该没有 – 很好 |
[14:26] | – Why? – No reason. | – 怎么了 – 没什么 |
[14:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:31] | There was a guy called Raymond. | 之前有个叫雷蒙德的人 |
[14:33] | He’s a handler for The Twelve and I’m not his favourite. | 他是十二子的管理人 他不太喜欢我 |
[14:37] | Is he here? Are The Twelve here? | 他在这吗 十二子来了 |
[14:40] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是场噩梦 |
[14:41] | OK, I know this doesn’t look great on paper. | 我知道这看起来不太妙 |
[14:43] | How are we ever going to get out of this? | 我们怎么可能逃得出去 |
[14:45] | – You need to stay calm. – Calm? Are you kidding me? | – 你得保持冷静 – 冷静你在逗我吗 |
[14:47] | We are never getting out of this. Don’t tell me to be calm! | 我们逃不了了 别跟我说什么冷静 |
[14:49] | We’re totally… | 我们完全… |
[14:54] | – Are you serious? – You were in shock. | – 你怎么能 – 你被吓坏了 |
[14:57] | You needed a surprise. | 你需要一个惊喜 |
[14:59] | Like hiccups. | 就像治打嗝 |
[15:07] | Come on. Hurry up. | 来吧 快点 |
[15:10] | I’m borrowing a maid to help me carry my shopping. | 我要带个女仆帮我拎包 |
[15:13] | Tell Mrs Leary Aaron is in a meeting in the dining room | 告诉利里夫人 艾伦在餐厅会客 |
[15:16] | and he does not want to be disturbed. | 他不想被人打扰 |
[15:18] | – Si, Signora. – Come on. | – 好的女士 – 走吧 |
[15:22] | You are such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[15:24] | It’s not my fault you’re dressed as a maid. | 你穿得像个女仆又不是我的错 |
[15:26] | You look cute, by the way. | 但你这样挺可爱的 |
[15:30] | – Where are we going? – We? | – 我们要去哪里 – 我们 |
[15:32] | – Yeah. – We are not going anywhere. | – 嗯 – 我们哪也不去 |
[15:34] | I’m going back to the hotel. | 我要回旅馆 |
[15:35] | – That’s stupid. – I need to get the recordings. | – 这太蠢了 – 我要回去拿录音 |
[15:38] | Now you’ve killed Aaron, it’s all I have. | 你把艾伦杀了 我只剩录音了 |
[15:40] | Eve, it’s too late. We need to go. Leave that stuff. | 伊芙 太晚了 走吧 别管录音了 |
[15:42] | No! | 不行 |
[15:43] | It’s not safe to go back. You know that. | 回去不安全 你知道的 |
[15:45] | This can’t be for nothing. | 绝不能一无所获 |
[15:47] | Do you understand? People have died. | 你明白吗 死了那么多人 |
[15:50] | I left Hugo bleeding to come help you. | 雨果受伤出血 我抛下他来救你 |
[15:52] | And you didn’t need help. | 你根本不需要帮助 |
[15:54] | So this cannot be for nothing. | 这一切不能一无所获 |
[15:55] | None of it means anything. | 这一切都没有意义 |
[15:58] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 这都不重要了 |
[16:00] | It matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[16:06] | You think you’d be fine without me? | 你觉得没有我你会没事吗 |
[16:07] | I think I’d sleep a lot better. | 我想我会睡得更好 |
[16:10] | You’d be dead in five minutes. | 不出五分钟你就死了 |
[16:12] | Your beautiful hair full of your brains. | 你的秀发上会沾满脑浆 |
[16:14] | Fine. | 无所谓 |
[16:17] | You’re getting very sassy. | 你变得粗鲁了 |
[16:20] | If I get shot, I want you to remember that it is your fault. | 如果我中枪了 你得记得是你的错 |
[16:24] | And for my funeral, make sure they choose a flattering photo. | 我的葬礼上一定要选张美美的照片 |
[16:27] | Not the mug shot with the bandanna. | 不要那张戴着方巾的入狱照 |
[16:28] | Flattering funeral photo. Got it. | 美美的葬礼照片 明白了 |
[16:32] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | I will find us a car. | 我去找辆车 |
[16:41] | I will be parked outside the hotel in five minutes. | 五分钟后停在旅馆外面 |
[16:45] | If you see anything scary, just leave, OK? | 如果你看到可怕的事 直接离开 |
[16:49] | Don’t be brave. | 别逞强 |
[16:55] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[16:59] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[17:41] | Hugo? | 雨果 |
[18:02] | My God. My God. | 我天 我的天 |
[18:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要啊 |
[18:32] | – Carolyn? – Hello, Eve. Can I come in? | – 卡洛琳 – 你好伊芙我能进来吗 |
[18:38] | The room’s been cleared out. All the recordings. | 房间被清空了 录音没了 |
[18:41] | The Twelve are here. They must have taken it. | 十二子在这里 肯定是他们拿走了 |
[18:43] | The Twelve? No. Our team took it. | 十二子 不 是我们拿走了 |
[18:45] | We didn’t see much use in hanging around. | 放在这儿也没什么用 |
[18:48] | Best to make a swift exit when things get complicated. | 最好在事情变复杂前赶紧清场 |
[18:52] | Shall we sit down? | 我们能坐下吗 |
[18:55] | – Why are you in Rome? – I’m not. | – 你为什么在罗马 – 我不在 |
[18:56] | I’m at home with a bad cold, tucked up in bed | 我因为重感冒在家里 窝在床上 |
[18:59] | watching Homes Under the Hammer. | 在看”新家要装修” |
[19:01] | Where’s Hugo? | 雨果在哪 |
[19:01] | Why don’t you tell me about Aaron Peel? | 不如跟我讲讲艾伦·皮尔的事 |
[19:06] | – He’s dead. – How did that happen? | – 他死了 – 怎么回事 |
[19:10] | Villanelle used the safe word. | 薇拉内尔说了安全词 |
[19:12] | I thought she was in danger, so I went in and… | 我以为她有危险 所以我去… |
[19:14] | – Did you kill him? – Of course not. | – 你杀了他吗 – 当然不是 |
[19:17] | She did. | 她杀的 |
[19:19] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | That seems clear-cut. Good. | 割得干净利落 很好 |
[19:24] | Good? | 很好吗 |
[19:25] | Well, it’s a bit clumsy, but it’s not a terrible result. | 这确实不太妥当 但也不是很糟 |
[19:29] | What about the weapon, the buyers? | 那武器呢 那些买家 |
[19:33] | Unfortunately, Aaron Peel isn’t the first megalomaniac | 不幸的是 艾伦·皮尔并不是第一个 |
[19:36] | to think about weaponising and selling data. | 将数据武器化并出售的自大狂 |
[19:39] | But now, thanks to you and Villanelle, he can’t. | 现在多亏你和薇拉内尔 他卖不了了 |
[19:44] | You wanted him dead. | 你希望他死 |
[19:50] | – You sent us here to kill him. – On the contrary. | – 你派我们来杀他 – 恰恰相反 |
[19:52] | I told you both, repeatedly and strenuously, not to kill him. | 我反复严肃地告诉过你们 不要杀了他 |
[19:57] | But it’s hardly our fault if an assassin for The Twelve | 如果是十二子的杀手杀了艾伦·皮尔 |
[20:01] | murdered Aaron Peel. | 就不算我们的错 |
[20:03] | In fact, I think people will be rather relieved. | 实际上 大家都能松口气 |
[20:05] | Villanelle wasn’t working for The Twelve. | 薇拉内尔并没有为十二子工作 |
[20:07] | Wasn’t she? | 是吗 |
[20:10] | Who’s really to know who she was working for? | 谁知道她为谁工作呢 |
[20:12] | I do. She was working for us. | 我知道 她是在为我们工作 |
[20:15] | I understand. This is uncomfortable. | 我能理解 这不太舒服 |
[20:18] | This is not uncomfortable. | 这不是不舒服 |
[20:20] | This is a set-up. | 是你设计好的 |
[20:22] | A set-up? | 设计 |
[20:23] | You did exactly what you wanted. This was all your idea. | 你想做的都做了 这都是你的主意 |
[20:26] | Then why does it suddenly feel like it was yours? | 那我怎么一下子感觉都是你的主意 |
[20:29] | It’s my job to get the best out of people. | 我的工作是挖掘别人的强项 |
[20:32] | Villanelle simply did what she does best. | 薇拉内尔就发挥了她的强项 |
[20:35] | And so did you. | 你也是 |
[20:37] | You were the person who made this whole operation possible. | 你才是让整个行动变为可能的那个人 |
[20:40] | – You mean I was the pawn. – Don’t be twee. | – 我是你的棋子吧 – 别这么矫情 |
[20:43] | This isn’t cops and robbers. | 这可不是警匪片 |
[20:45] | What Peel was selling would have been catastrophic. | 皮尔要卖的东西是灾难性的 |
[20:48] | Not just for MI6. | 不光军情六处会受损 |
[20:54] | It was never going to be bloodless. | 终究是要流血 |
[20:58] | You’ll get over it. | 你会好起来的 |
[21:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:03] | No. | 不 |
[21:08] | She wouldn’t do the same for you. | 她不会为你做这种事 |
[21:13] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[21:14] | You can’t be on her side and ours. | 你不能一个人站两个队 |
[21:17] | You’ve got a noose around your neck. | 你的脖子被她套住了 |
[21:20] | I’m offering to take it off. | 我是给你脱身的机会 |
[21:21] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪儿也不跟你去 |
[21:24] | Well, then, I’m very sorry. | 那好吧 我很遗憾 |
[21:28] | Good luck, Eve. | 祝你好运 伊芙 |
[21:33] | When this is over, I’m going to find Kenny | 等这事结束了 我要去找肯尼 |
[21:36] | and tell him everything you’ve done. | 告诉他你所做的一切 |
[21:39] | He already knows. | 他早知道了 |
[21:41] | He’s part of the clean-up operation. | 他是本次清扫行动的一员 |
[22:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[22:39] | Saving your life. | 救你的命 |
[22:43] | Well, you’re doing a great job. Thank you. | 活干得真好 谢谢你 |
[22:47] | Cash and gun hidden in the dashboard. | 仪表盘里有现金和枪 |
[22:50] | Great. I’ll go get Eve. | 太好了 我去接伊芙 |
[22:52] | You have to leave Eve behind. | 你就别管伊芙了 |
[22:54] | – What? – You can’t go back there. | – 什么 – 你不能回去 |
[22:56] | – It’s not safe. – I’m not leaving her. | – 不安全 – 我不会丢下她 |
[23:00] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:02] | It’s finished. | 都结束了 |
[23:04] | Get in the car and go. | 上车赶紧走 |
[23:07] | I’m risking a lot to save your ass here. | 我救你可冒着很大的风险 |
[23:10] | To save me from what? | 救我什么了 |
[23:13] | From them. | 救你躲开他们 |
[23:16] | From Raymond. | 躲开雷蒙德 |
[23:18] | Raymond doesn’t know I’m here. He didn’t see me. | 雷蒙德不知道我在这 他都没看见我 |
[23:23] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:25] | He knows you’re here. Believe me. | 他知道你在这 相信我 |
[23:27] | If he knows I’m here, then why didn’t he kill me already? | 他要是知道 为什么到现在都没杀我 |
[23:31] | Because someone asked him not to. | 因为有人不让他这么做 |
[23:36] | Someone asked him not to until after you killed Peel. | 有人让他等你杀了皮尔再动手 |
[23:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:43] | They told me not to kill him. | 他们告诉我不能杀他 |
[23:45] | You told me not to kill him. | 你也告诉我不能杀他 |
[24:02] | It was not my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[24:10] | It never is. | 从来都不是 |
[24:13] | I warned you. You should have listened. | 我警告过你 你该听进去的 |
[24:18] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[24:20] | We are. But… we are not family. | 我们是朋友 但… 不是家人 |
[24:26] | Is that what Carolyn is giving you? Your family? | 这就是卡洛琳给你的吗 你的家人 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:33] | You choose your family over me? | 你选家人不选我 |
[24:36] | That’s what families are. | 这就是家人的含义 |
[24:38] | It’s what they do. | 这是家人会做的事 |
[24:41] | I wouldn’t know. Mine are all dead. | 我不会明白的 我家人都死了 |
[24:45] | Most of them, sure. | 大部分是死了 |
[24:47] | What do you mean, most of them? | 什么叫大部分 |
[24:49] | – Are you leaving? – No. Not without Eve. | – 你走吗 – 不没有伊芙我不走 |
[24:51] | What if she went with Carolyn already? | 万一她已经跟卡洛琳走了呢 |
[24:54] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[24:57] | What is it about her? | 她到底有什么 |
[25:03] | We are the same. | 我们是一样的人 |
[25:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[25:23] | I will find you and your family. | 我会找到你和你的家人 |
[25:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[26:48] | You are the worst. | 你最烂了 |
[26:52] | How long have you been standing there? | 你在这站多久了 |
[26:55] | God, you’re such a drama queen. | 天呐 你真是个戏精 |
[26:58] | I’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time. | 我早就想这么做了 |
[27:03] | On the train. | 在火车上也好 |
[27:04] | At night with my wife. | 夜里躺在我老婆旁边也好 |
[27:07] | Taking my kids to school in the morning. | 早上送我孩子上学也好 |
[27:10] | I bet your kids are ugly. | 你孩子肯定特丑 |
[27:14] | They are. They are. | 他们确实丑 |
[27:18] | You’re not scared, are you? | 你不害怕吧 |
[27:20] | Well, not yet, anyway. | 反正现在不怕 |
[27:23] | I don’t get scared. | 我从来都不怕 |
[27:27] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[27:29] | Why did they send you? The Twelve. | 十二子为什么派你来 |
[27:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:33] | Well, why would they send a nobody like you | 为什么派你这么个小人物 |
[27:37] | to speak to Aaron Peel? | 来和艾伦·皮尔谈 |
[27:50] | Just because I like to slum it every once in a while | 偶尔捉襟见肘 |
[27:53] | doesn’t mean that I’m a nobody. | 可不意味着我就是小人物 |
[27:59] | In fact, some might say | 事实上 有人会说 |
[28:03] | I’m a real somebody. | 我是个真正的大人物 |
[28:09] | Wait. Where’s Eve? | 等等 伊芙呢 |
[28:15] | She’s probably in one of these rooms, isn’t she? | 她可能就在某个房间里 你说呢 |
[28:20] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[28:22] | If you can guess which room she’s in, you can keep her. | 要是能猜出她在哪个房间 你就能留着她 |
[28:29] | But if you get it wrong… | 但要是猜错了… |
[29:24] | Yes… | 对… |
[29:29] | – Do it. – What? | – 动手 – 什么 |
[29:33] | – Do it! – Shut up. | – 动手 – 闭嘴 |
[29:34] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[29:43] | She’s not going to do it, is she? | 她不会这么做的 |
[29:46] | – Doesn’t have it in her. – Let go of her. | – 没这个本事 – 放开她 |
[29:48] | You know how long it would take to kill me with an axe? | 你知道用斧子多久才能杀死我吗 |
[29:51] | You’d have to chip away at me. | 你得慢慢砍我 |
[29:53] | – Please stop. -Chunks flying off everywhere. | – 求你停手 – 肉沫会飞得到处都是 |
[29:57] | Eve… | 伊芙… |
[30:16] | The shoulder? The shoulder? | 肩膀 肩膀 |
[30:19] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[30:21] | – The shoulder? – Well, I don’t know, do I! | – 竟然砍肩膀 – 我怎么知道 |
[30:30] | Pull it out. | 拔出来 |
[30:32] | – Hit him in the head. – My God. | – 砍他的头 – 天呐 |
[30:35] | – God, it’s stuck. – Pull harder. | – 天呐卡住了 – 使劲拽 |
[30:38] | God. | 老天 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:48] | Do it. | 出手吧 |
[30:49] | They will take you apart for this. | 杀了我他们会把你撕碎的 |
[30:52] | Both of you. | 把你们俩 |
[30:53] | And everyone you know. | 还有你认识的每个人 |
[30:55] | Inch by inch. | 一寸一寸 |
[30:57] | – Do it! – Let me think. | – 出手啊 – 让我想想 |
[30:59] | Don’t think, Eve. He will come after us. Right? | 别想了 伊芙 他不会放过我们啊 |
[31:04] | He will kill us. | 他会杀了我们 |
[31:06] | – Hit him. – Please. | – 砍他 – 拜托 |
[31:07] | – Hit him. – I have children. | – 砍他啊 – 我有孩子 |
[31:09] | Imagine he’s a log! | 把他想成木头 |
[31:11] | Quick, do it! | 快 砍啊 |
[31:15] | – Again. – God. God. | – 再来 – 天啊天啊 |
[31:33] | He was right. | 他说的没错 |
[31:36] | You really did take chunks out of him. | 你真把他砍得肉沫横飞了 |
[31:41] | – I think I’m going to be sick. – Swallow it. | – 我想吐 – 咽回去 |
[31:44] | Alright? It’s not safe. | 好吗 现在不安全 |
[31:46] | – Someone will come after him. – OK? | – 会有人来找他的 – 好吧 |
[31:48] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:51] | Take this off. Take this off. | 脱掉这个 脱掉 |
[31:56] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[32:34] | We need to go out the back. | 我们得从后面出去 |
[32:51] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[32:58] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:11] | They’re coming. We need to hurry. | 他们要来了 我们得快点 |
[33:37] | Can you see him? | 你能看见他吗 |
[33:45] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[33:51] | Down here. | 下面 |
[33:55] | – Where are we? – It’s a short cut. | – 我们在哪儿 – 这是条近路 |
[34:02] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[34:05] | You’ll see. | 快到了 |
[34:09] | Do you know the way out of here? | 你知道怎么出去吗 |
[34:10] | Relax. Everything is going to be perfect. | 放松 一切都会很完美的 |
[34:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:19] | Do you think if we died down here anybody would notice? | 你觉得我们要是死在这下面会有人注意到吗 |
[34:25] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[34:28] | It’s so hot. | 这好热 |
[34:31] | It’s OK if you feel weird. | 你要是觉得奇怪没关系 |
[34:32] | You just killed someone for the first time. | 你刚刚第一次杀了人 |
[34:36] | With an axe. | 用斧子 |
[35:33] | There is an exit somewhere here, I think. | 这边应该有个出口 |
[35:36] | Here. | 这儿 |
[35:40] | I can see light. | 我能看见光 |
[35:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:10] | Come on! Piece of shit! | 去他的 一堆狗屎 |
[36:19] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定没事吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:32] | Nice job! | 干得漂亮 |
[36:40] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[36:57] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[37:00] | What do you want for dinner? | 晚餐想吃什么 |
[37:04] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[37:07] | Tonight I could make dinner. | 今晚我可以做饭 |
[37:13] | – Spaghetti? – Good idea. | – 意大利面吧 – 好主意 |
[37:18] | I was thinking, we should go to Alaska. | 我想过 我们应该去阿拉斯加 |
[37:22] | Have you seen pictures? | 你看过那的照片吗 |
[37:25] | It’s so amazing. | 太惊艳了 |
[37:26] | We could, get a cabin. | 我们可以找个小屋 |
[37:29] | Nobody would bother us there. | 那里没人会打扰我们 |
[37:33] | We’d be normal. | 我们会很普通 |
[37:34] | And I have money so you don’t need to worry about that. | 我有钱的 所以你不用担心 |
[37:38] | OK. | 好 |
[37:45] | You’ll feel better soon. | 你很快会好些的 |
[37:50] | I’ll look after you. | 我会照顾你 |
[37:53] | It’s going to be amazing. | 会很棒 |
[38:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:07] | Through here. | 从这走 |
[38:28] | It’s just the birds. | 是鸟而已 |
[38:31] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[38:39] | You have a gun? | 你有把枪吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:44] | – Since when? – It doesn’t matter. | – 什么时候有的 – 不重要 |
[38:48] | Why didn’t you… | 你为什么没有… |
[38:52] | Why didn’t you shoot Raymond? | 你为什么没对雷蒙德开枪 |
[38:55] | You had it under control. | 你控制得住局面啊 |
[38:57] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[39:04] | You wanted me to do it. | 你想要我杀了他 |
[39:14] | I wanted you to know how it feels. | 我想让你知道那种感受 |
[39:17] | How did it feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[39:22] | Wet. | 湿 |
[39:30] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:36] | – Proud? – Yes! | – 骄傲 – 对啊 |
[39:38] | We’re safe now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[39:41] | You made us safe. | 你让我们安全了 |
[39:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:47] | After today, people will be angry. | 过了今天 人们会发怒 |
[39:52] | But we can look after ourselves now, can’t we? | 可我们可以照顾自己了啊 |
[39:56] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[39:59] | – What? – I’ve got to go home. | – 什么 – 我得回家 |
[40:01] | Eve, you can’t go home. | 伊芙 你不能回去 |
[40:03] | – Yes, I can. – We need to talk. | – 不我可以 – 我们得谈谈 |
[40:04] | No. | 不 |
[40:08] | You’re ruining the moment. | 气氛都被你搅黄了 |
[40:09] | What do you think is happening here? | 你以为这发生了什么 |
[40:21] | What? I think we’d… | 什么 我以为我们会… |
[40:23] | You think we’d be what… | 你以为我们会是什么… |
[40:25] | Bonnie and Clyde? | “雌雄大盗”吗 |
[40:27] | Just go on a killing spree? | 继续疯狂杀戮吗 |
[40:28] | – Cut a few throats? – Stop it. | – 再割几次喉吗 – 别说了 |
[40:30] | You want me to be a mess. | 你想让我一团糟 |
[40:31] | You want me to be scared. | 让我害怕 |
[40:35] | But I’m like you now. | 可我现在像你一样了 |
[40:39] | I’m not afraid of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[40:43] | – This is what you wanted. – This is what YOU wanted! | – 这就是你想要的 – 是你想要的 |
[40:48] | This is what you wanted. | 这是你想要的 |
[40:59] | No, Eve. | 不 伊芙 |
[41:02] | Eve, wait. Why are you being like this? | 伊芙 等等 你为什么这样 |
[41:09] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[41:11] | No. | 不 |
[41:13] | – I love you. – No. | – 我爱你 – 不 |
[41:14] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:17] | You don’t understand what that is. | 你不理解爱是什么 |
[41:20] | I do. | 我理解 |
[41:23] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[41:26] | – No. – You are! You’re mine! | – 不 – 是的你是我的 |
[41:30] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[41:39] | Thought you were special. | 还以为你很特别 |
[41:46] | I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[42:10] | ♪ There’s something about ♪ | ♪ 你的身上 ♪ |
[42:14] | ♪ The way you are ♪ | ♪ 有股魅力 ♪ |
[42:19] | ♪ That makes me… ♪ | ♪ 让我… ♪ |
[42:25] | ♪ There’s something about ♪ | ♪ 你的身上 ♪ |
[42:29] | ♪ The way you are ♪ | ♪ 有股魅力 ♪ |
[42:34] | ♪ That makes me… ♪ | ♪ 让我… ♪ |