时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 安达卢西亚 | |
[00:25] | 音调偏低了 | |
[00:28] | 谁都能听出来 | |
[00:30] | 低了三个音分 | |
[00:35] | 不对 是四个 | |
[00:38] | 你洗过手了吗 | |
[00:42] | 当然 | |
[00:44] | 这台钢琴价值不菲 | |
[00:46] | 请给予它足够的尊重 | |
[00:55] | ANON | |
[02:04] | *A la nanita nana* | *来 我们唱一首摇篮曲* |
[02:04] | 西语国家十分流行的摇篮曲 | |
[02:07] | *Nanita ella, nanita ella* | *唱呀唱 唱呀唱* |
[02:11] | *Mi nina tiene sueno* | *我的宝贝姑娘就要入睡* |
[02:14] | *Bendito sea, bendito, sea… * | *上帝保佑 上帝保佑* |
[02:19] | *A la nanita nana* | *来 我们唱一首摇篮曲* |
[02:21] | *Nanita ella, nanita ella* | *唱呀唱 唱呀唱* |
[02:25] | *Mi nina tiene sueno* | *我的宝贝姑娘就要入睡* |
[02:27] | *Bendito sea… * | *上帝保佑 上帝保佑* |
[02:37] | Ay, dios mio. Dios mio, no. | 我的上帝 天啊 |
[02:40] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[02:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[02:45] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[02:52] | No, no, no, no, no! Bebe, no, por favor. Por favor, bebe, no, no… | 不不不 求你了 别伤害宝宝 求你了 |
[02:58] | No! Bebe, no! Bebe, no, por favor! | 不要 求你了 不要伤害宝宝 |
[03:00] | Te lo ruego! Te lo pido, por fa… | 求你了 我求求你了 |
[03:06] | No, no, no, no, no! Bebe, no, por favor! Te lo pido! No, no! | 别别别 别伤害宝宝 求你了 求你了 |
[03:09] | You really like that baby, huh? | 你真的很喜欢那个宝宝啊 |
[03:13] | It’s not even yours. | 都不是你自己的 |
[03:16] | ♪Calor – Conchita Velasco♪ | |
[03:20] | *Que calor en la ciudad* | *这燥热的城市* |
[03:22] | *Que calor, que calor* | *真够热 真够热* |
[03:24] | *Es imposible de aguantar* | *简直难以忍受* |
[03:26] | *Que calor, que calor* | *真够热 真够热* |
[03:28] | *La ropa llega a molestar* | *衣服更显多余* |
[03:30] | *Que calor, que calor* | *真够热 真够热* |
[03:31] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[03:31] | Meetings Have Biscuits | 开会总得有饼干吧 |
[03:32] | *Que lindo debe estar el mar* | *大海一定很棒* |
[03:34] | *Que calor, que calor* | *真够热 真够热* |
[03:42] | And what about the coroner’s report? | 验尸报告怎么说 |
[03:44] | No signs of a struggle. | 没有打斗的痕迹 |
[03:46] | No evidence of asphyxiation or internal injury. | 没有窒息或内伤的迹象 |
[03:51] | Basically, he was absolutely fine until he… | 总而言之 他一直好好的 直到他… |
[03:56] | – hit the ground. – May I? | -摔在了地上 -我能看看吗 |
[04:01] | So, the head of the MPS | 看来医保公司的负责人 |
[04:05] | is still saying it’s suicide despite the lack of note | 仍然认为这是自杀 尽管没有留下遗书 |
[04:08] | or motivation. | 也缺乏自杀动机 |
[04:11] | That is reassuring. | 这样还挺让人安心 |
[04:13] | It would be really unsettling if he actually got something right. | 他要是真搞明白了实情 那才是叫人不安 |
[04:16] | Carolyn said I could come straight in. | 卡罗琳说我可以直接进来 |
[04:23] | Oh, get over it, Eve. | 克服一下吧 伊芙 |
[04:25] | I have all my best thoughts in the bath. | 泡澡令我思如泉涌 |
[04:27] | If Mo can manage, you can. | 如果莫能忍 那你也可以 |
[04:28] | I haven’t looked up in ten minutes. | 我已经十分钟没抬过头了 |
[04:33] | Did you get Kenny’s thumb drive back from the police? | 你把肯尼的U盘从警察那拿回来了吗 |
[04:35] | At quite a cost, yes. | 费了不少功夫 拿到了 |
[04:37] | I’d rather not know. | 过程就不必告诉我了 |
[04:40] | Oh, I’ll meet you downstairs! | 稍后楼下见 |
[04:44] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:48] | Our Bitter Pill representative. | 我们「苦口良药」的代表 |
[04:50] | I invited him. | 我请他来的 |
[04:51] | Before I knew this meeting was in a bathroom. | 当时我还不知道是在浴室里开会 |
[04:58] | Mo, would you just pass me a towel, please. | 莫 麻烦把毛巾递给我一下 |
[05:15] | So we have the burner phone and the thumb drive. | 我们现在拿到了一次性手机和U盘 |
[05:18] | What else do we have to go on? | 接下来要怎么做 |
[05:24] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[05:25] | Good meeting. | 这会开得真不错 |
[05:28] | Meetings have biscuits. | 开会总得有饼干吧 |
[05:30] | You can have a biscuit when you tell me what the point of you is. | 你先说说你是来干什么的 就能吃上饼干了 |
[05:32] | Planning on analysing those yourself then, are you? | 你打算自己分析这些数据是吗 |
[05:34] | I think the world’s foremost intelligence agency might handle it. | 我想世界上一流的情报机构还是可以搞定的 |
[05:38] | What, that public school, what-ho-ing, | 那个表面像所公立学校 实则下贱兮兮 |
[05:40] | old boys’ network? | 做事全靠私交的大男子主义者聚集地吗 |
[05:42] | I don’t think a beer fridge and a beanbag breakout area | 我不觉得冰箱里供应啤酒 有豆袋沙发的公司 |
[05:45] | gives you any great insight into global politics. | 能对全球政治有什么深刻见解 |
[05:47] | – That’s a… – Enough! Okay? | -那真是… -够了 好吧 |
[05:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[05:50] | Carolyn, you and Mo take the phone, | 卡罗琳 你和莫拿着手机 |
[05:52] | we’ll take the thumb thingy. | 我们拿走这个U盘之类的玩意 |
[05:54] | Cos you know what we do from now on? | 知道从现在起我们该怎么做吗 |
[05:56] | We share. | 要分享 |
[05:57] | That is literally the most parenting this household has ever seen. | 那真是这栋房子里”家长味”最浓的时刻 |
[06:05] | So you thought this was good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意 |
[06:08] | I’m practising my characters like you told me. | 我在按你说的 练习我的角色 |
[06:11] | Young mother with baby… | 带小孩的年轻妈妈 |
[06:14] | And grandma. | 和孩子姥姥 |
[06:16] | What got into you? | 什么勾了你的魂 |
[06:17] | You have been unfocused and manic for days. | 你这几天一直心不在焉 疯疯癫癫 |
[06:20] | I’m just having some fun. | 我只是在找乐子 |
[06:25] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[06:27] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[06:32] | You would think after your last managerial disaster | 在你上一次管人出了事之后 |
[06:34] | you would want to keep your head down. | 你应该低调点 |
[06:36] | It is not my fault he was an idiot. | 又不怪我 是他太蠢了 |
[06:38] | I keep telling them to look harder for good recruits. | 我一直让他们招募的时候严格些 |
[06:41] | But what can you do? | 但又有什么用呢 |
[06:46] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[06:49] | I’ll show you what’s funny. | 我让你看看什么叫好笑 |
[06:50] | You come with me, because I’ve had enough. | 你给我过来 我真是受够了 |
[07:06] | Now that is funny. | 这才叫好笑 |
[07:14] | You want to amuse yourself, go crazy. | 你想自娱自乐 装疯卖傻 都行 |
[07:16] | But I will not have you put both of our futures at risk. | 但我不会让你拿我们两个人的未来冒险 |
[07:18] | I’m the one doing all the work. | 一直干活的人可是我 |
[07:19] | You think handling you isn’t work? | 你以为管你不算干活吗 |
[07:21] | Why you think no one else is prepared to do it? | 不然为什么别人都不愿意来 |
[07:24] | Bad pension scheme? | 退休金太少吗 |
[07:25] | You should get your act together. | 你最好振作起来 |
[07:27] | You know, jobs will get tougher, | 任务会越来越棘手 |
[07:29] | and they will not let you get away with being sloppy. | 他们不会任由你如此散漫地敷衍了事 |
[07:32] | Sloppy. | 散漫 |
[07:40] | 早日归来 | |
[07:46] | 伦敦 | |
[07:50] | No. | 不干 |
[07:51] | No? What do you mean, no? | 不干 什么叫不干 |
[07:53] | It’s too soon. I have to prepare. | 为时过早 我需要准备准备 |
[07:57] | I’m not ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[07:58] | How about that? | 这个解释满意吗 |
[08:00] | Not ready for London? | 没准备好去伦敦吗 |
[08:02] | All you need is anorak and face like cheese! | 只要准备好连帽夹克和诱人脸蛋就行了 |
[08:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:11] | You’re right. I know what I’m doing. | 你说得对 我知道我自己在做什么 |
[08:14] | I can handle this. | 我能应付得来 |
[08:29] | This is bank stuff, financial data. | 这是和银行相关的东西 财务数据 |
[08:33] | Oh, he said something about accounts. | 他提到过账户的事 |
[08:35] | Damn it. What was it? | 该死 什么来着 |
[08:49] | Do you want one? | 你要吗 |
[08:51] | What? Oh, no. I… No. | 什么 不用 我不要 |
[08:53] | Once I pop, I just can’t stop. | 袋子一打开 我就停不下来 |
[08:57] | You can. It’s just about self-control. | 你可以的 就是自制力的问题 |
[09:01] | But I don’t have any self-control. | 但我没有丝毫自制力 |
[09:07] | All these are different accounts, in different locations. | 这些都是位于不同地点的不同账户 |
[09:12] | One of them must’ve meant something to Kenny. | 其中一个肯定对肯尼很重要 |
[09:16] | That one is different. | 这个有点不一样 |
[09:20] | R-U-R apostrophe? | R U R 单引号 |
[09:22] | A code, maybe? | 可能是某种代码 |
[09:24] | It is, where’s, erm… | 这是…那个 |
[09:26] | Where’s that Rubik’s Cube? | 那个魔方呢 |
[09:28] | The only way I can solve this is by taking off all the stickers. | 我只有把贴纸都揭下来才能还原它 |
[09:30] | Oh, we don’t need to solve it, it’s cube notation. | 不用还原 这是种魔方转动记号法 |
[09:33] | He’s told us what to do. | 他已经给了我们指引 |
[09:34] | Okay, erm, turn it right face 90 degrees clockwise. | 把右侧面顺时针转九十度 |
[09:39] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 我应该听懂你说的话吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 不必 |
[09:46] | Er, “U”. | 下一个是U |
[09:47] | Upwards 90 degrees. | 往上转九十度 |
[09:49] | R’ “R” Apostrophe. | |
[09:50] | Right face anti-clockwise. | 逆时针转动右侧面 |
[09:51] | “U2” And “F” Apostrophe. | U2和F’ |
[09:55] | I think that’s it. | 好了 |
[09:58] | Sschnp… | “施耐噗” |
[10:02] | Sschnp! | “施耐噗” |
[10:08] | 熊猫 | |
[10:09] | Panda? | 熊猫 |
[10:12] | Kenny named the account “Panda”. | 肯尼把这个账户命名为”熊猫” |
[10:18] | Kenny and I were looking into an international organ… | 肯尼和我以前曾经调查过一个国际组织 |
[10:21] | But before I go on, you have to understand | 在我讲下去之前 你们必须明白 |
[10:24] | that once I tell you about them, your lives are in danger. | 一旦我把这些事告诉你们 你们的生活将危机四伏 |
[10:28] | – Then don’t tell us. – They’re called The Twelve, | -那就别告诉我们 -他们人称「十二门徒」 |
[10:29] | and they’ve infiltrated governments and organisations all over the world. | 他们已经渗透到世界各地的政府组织里了 |
[10:33] | We don’t know what their end game is. | 我们还不清楚他们最终目的是什么 |
[10:34] | But we do know they’ve been responsible | 我们只知道 |
[10:36] | for a significant number of international murders. | 他们制造了大量的国际谋杀案 |
[10:39] | Okay, now, | 比如 |
[10:40] | Fat Panda was a Chinese intelligence officer killed in Berlin. | 胖熊猫是一名中国情报员 在柏林被杀害 |
[10:44] | He was tracking a double agent for The Twelve | 他当时正在追查「十二门徒」的一名双重间谍 |
[10:47] | who was being paid from a bank account in… | 那名间谍通过开曼群岛的一个银行账户 |
[10:49] | the Cayman Islands. | 接受「十二门徒」的报酬 |
[10:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | The double agent was an MI5 officer | 这个双重间谍弗兰克·哈尔顿 |
[10:55] | named Frank Haleton. | 是前军情五处的官员 |
[10:57] | What happened to Frank? | 弗兰克后来怎么了 |
[10:59] | He lost his knob. | 他的老二被切掉了 |
[11:01] | And his life. | 性命也丢了 |
[11:03] | In that order? | 是先没的老二啊 |
[11:04] | Well, the Twelve wanted a hit on him, | 「十二门徒」本想一击毙命 |
[11:06] | but the… | 不过… |
[11:08] | But the assassin was… | 那个杀手… |
[11:11] | – I mean, she had a flair for… – She? | -她很擅长… -女杀手吗 |
[11:16] | The account went dormant after Frank’s death. | 弗兰克死后 这个账户就不再使用了 |
[11:17] | But Kenny found it was active again. | 但肯尼之前发现它又被激活了 |
[11:19] | Three bank transfers in the last two months, | 过去两个月有三笔银行转账 |
[11:22] | totalling just over six million euros. | 总额达到600万欧元 |
[11:24] | And the remaining balance moved to an account in Geneva. | 余额转到了日内瓦的一个账户上 |
[11:27] | So who owns the Geneva account? | 所以这个日内瓦账户是谁的 |
[11:29] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[11:30] | We need someone who can get into some | 我们需要能搞到 |
[11:32] | very classified banking info. | 高度机密银行信息的人 |
[11:36] | Yes, we do. | 确实 |
[11:38] | No. We do not go to them. | 不可以 我们不能求助他们 |
[11:39] | Yes, we do. | 我们必须去 |
[11:43] | The thing is we can’t trace the account. | 问题是我们现在无法追踪这个账户 |
[11:46] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:47] | You don’t set up an account in Geneva for transparency. | 要不是需要隐匿踪迹 谁会去日内瓦开户啊 |
[11:49] | But you could trace it, right? | 但你可以追踪这个账户对吧 |
[11:51] | I thought we were looking into the phone. | 我以为我们只要调查手机就好了 |
[11:52] | That was the deal, wasn’t it? | 那才是我们约好的 对吧 |
[11:54] | Or did Charlie Big Potatoes | 还是”带头大哥”杰米 |
[11:56] | change his mind because he didn’t get a Hobnob? | 没吃到亲亲牌饼干就改了主意 |
[11:56] | 英国最受欢迎的饼干品牌之一 | |
[11:57] | Come on. We’re in this together. | 别闹了 我们是一伙的 |
[11:59] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[12:00] | Because no one else is having to work at MI6 | 因为只有我一边在军情六处工作 |
[12:02] | whilst moonlighting for Carolyn, | 还得一边给卡罗琳打黑工 |
[12:03] | and now you want me to trace… | 现在你还想我去追踪… |
[12:05] | Did you take this job thinking it would be easier? | 难道你以为这份工作会更好干吗 |
[12:08] | If you did, quit now. | 如果你真这么想 现在就可以退出 |
[12:09] | Cos it’s only getting tougher. | 因为这份工作只会越来越难 |
[12:13] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[12:15] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:16] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[12:23] | That’s who we think has been on their hitlist so far. | 这是截至目前我们认为在他们暗杀名单上的人 |
[12:27] | You know, I’ve been going through the MI6 case files | 我一直在翻查军情六处里 |
[12:29] | you and Kenny worked on. | 你和肯尼所调查的案件文档 |
[12:32] | You really should have some kind of protection. | 你真的应该采取些保护措施 |
[12:34] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[12:36] | Do you have any idea what happens to | 你知道那些受军情六处保护的人 |
[12:38] | people who are protected by MI6? | 都是什么下场吗 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么下场 |
[12:43] | It’s not good. | 不是什么好下场就是了 |
[12:50] | – Charles Kruger. – It’s me. | -查尔斯·柯鲁格 -是我 |
[12:53] | Who’s “Me”? | “我”是谁 |
[12:54] | Just let me in. | 快让我进去 |
[13:00] | Na zdorovie. | 为健康干杯 |
[13:00] | 俄罗斯人很少使用 该表达常被外国人使用 | |
[13:05] | Look at us, Kostya, we are old. | 看看我们 老康 我们都老了 |
[13:07] | The kids are all grown up. | 孩子们都长大了 |
[13:09] | I’m going to see my son’s graduation next month. | 下个月我就要参加我儿子的毕业典礼 |
[13:12] | His modern dance, it’s so visceral! | 他跳的现代舞 感染力极强 |
[13:15] | Have you ever locked and popped, Kostya? | 你跳过街舞吗 老康 |
[13:18] | No! You’d displace a hip these days, eh? | 没有吧 这把年纪容易把屁股摔成两半 |
[13:22] | Wouldn’t you? | 是不是呀 |
[13:26] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Somebody’s been siphoning money from the Geneva account. | 有人一直在从日内瓦的账户里偷钱 |
[13:41] | I managed to retrieve what’s left, | 我取回了剩下的 |
[13:43] | but a pretty sizeable chunk’s been taken. | 但相当大一笔钱被偷走了 |
[13:47] | How much has gone? | 丢了多少 |
[13:49] | Er, six million in total. | 总共600万 |
[13:55] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[13:56] | No, not yet, | 还不清楚 |
[13:57] | but I’ll find the person responsible. | 但我会找到他的 |
[14:04] | I’ll make some calls. See what I can find. | 我会找人问问 看看能找到什么 |
[14:08] | Er, the money, Konstantin. | 这笔钱 康斯坦丁 |
[14:11] | I… I’d prefer the money. | 最好是把钱堵上 |
[14:14] | If you could tide me over? | 你能帮我渡过这个难关吗 |
[14:18] | Just buys me some time until I find the scoundrel. | 给我争取点时间 让我找到那个混蛋 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:26] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:31] | How’s Irina these days? Still a little shit? | 伊琳娜最近怎么样 还是那么混蛋吗 |
[14:33] | She’s like a little shit taking a shit on a big shit, | 她整个人就像是一坨屎在另一坨上拉屎 |
[14:37] | and the three shits combined into one enormous shit. | 三屎合一 惊天大屎 |
[14:40] | That’s wonderful! | 那很好嘛 |
[14:42] | Kids! | 孩子嘛 |
[14:44] | Kids. | 孩子都这样 |
[15:04] | 梅菲尔区 伦敦 | |
[15:35] | I want to smell powerful. | 我想要闻起来权力在握 |
[15:40] | I want to make people gag with it. | 让别人闻了就忍不住惊叹 |
[15:42] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我挑选吗 |
[15:45] | Well, we have some lovely floral fragrances | 我们这边有几款适合女士的香水 |
[15:48] | for ladies over here. | 花香调的 |
[15:50] | The iris, in particular, is a very power… | 特别是鸢尾花香这款 十分… |
[15:52] | Maybe I should describe to you what I’m thinking. | 或许我该描述下我的想法 |
[16:00] | Let me get a pen. | 让我拿支笔 |
[16:06] | 我想闻起来像罗马百夫长I want to smell like a Roman centurion… | |
[16:06] | 古代军队百人左右队伍的军官 | |
[16:12] | …who’s coming across an old foe | 他路遇旧敌 |
[16:15] | who, in battle once, hurt him greatly. | 那位旧敌曾让他遍体鳞伤 |
[16:23] | Oh, but since then, the Roman centurion has become… | 但从那之后 这位罗马百夫长 |
[16:29] | emperor… | 便成了帝王 |
[16:31] | and is now powerful beyond measure. | 权倾朝野 只手遮天 |
[16:34] | Maybe something more woody. | 也许木质调的更适合了 |
[16:39] | I think it’s wonderful you’re letting people in. | 你能向别人敞开心扉真是太棒了 |
[16:42] | We all need intimacy in our lives, | 我们生活中都需要亲密关系 |
[16:45] | even people who keep secrets for a living. | 即使是那些以保守秘密为生的人 |
[16:47] | Nonsense. There are monks in China | 胡说 中国的一些僧侣 |
[16:49] | who go years without seeing another human being. | 他们修行数年都见不到其他人 |
[16:51] | They probably have different kind of… | 他们可能有不同的… |
[16:53] | Emily Bronte. Hardly left the house. | 艾米莉·勃朗特 她就几乎没离开过她的房子 |
[16:53] | 勃朗特三姐妹之一 代表作《呼啸山庄》 | |
[16:58] | Mum. | 妈 |
[17:00] | I’m proud of you for trying something new. | 我很高兴你能去尝试新的东西 |
[17:04] | Dating is scary, | 约会是很可怕 |
[17:05] | but pushing ourselves out of our comfort zones is how we grow. | 但只有逼着自己走出舒适区 我们才能成长 |
[17:09] | You know what’s scary, Geraldine, | 你知道什么才可怕吗 杰拉尔汀 |
[17:11] | is how much I regret telling you it’s a date. | 就是我多后悔告诉你我要去约会 |
[17:17] | I’m so happy | 我很高兴 |
[17:19] | that you’re doing something for you. | 你在为自己考虑 |
[17:22] | Kenny would be, too. | 肯尼也会很高兴的 |
[17:23] | He always wanted you to meet some… | 他一直想让你见见… |
[17:25] | Here, let me. | 我来捡 |
[17:27] | No, it’s better without. | 不用了 不戴更好 |
[17:32] | And don’t talk about Stalin. | 今天可别聊斯大林 |
[17:33] | He’s strictly third date. | 那是第三次约会才适合的话题 |
[17:35] | ♪Enfarte Musical – Anilza Leoni♪ | |
[17:54] | Another drink while you wait, madam? | 您还要再来一杯吗 女士 |
[17:56] | No, thank you, Tom. | 不用了 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[17:59] | I think there comes a time | 我想总有那么个时刻 |
[18:01] | when one must admit defeat. | 我们必须得承认自己的失败 |
[18:16] | Henrik? | 亨瑞克 |
[18:22] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[18:35] | How incredible! | 太不可思议了吧 |
[18:38] | I adore a coincidence. | 我最爱巧合了 |
[18:40] | It makes me feel I’m in the right place. | 让我感觉自己来对地方了 |
[18:42] | It must be what, 20 years? | 我们是有20年没见了吧 |
[18:44] | No. Yeah, yeah, 21, it must be. | 没错 准是有21年了 |
[18:47] | 1999 is the year I got divorced. | 1999年离的婚嘛 |
[18:52] | – Oh, yes. – Yeah, yeah. | -对对 -没错 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:56] | For the first time. | 第一次离婚 |
[19:00] | – Well… – Yeah. | -好吧 -没错 |
[19:03] | If it makes you feel any better, | 要是这能让你感觉好点的话 |
[19:04] | I’ve just had the novel experience of being stood up. | 我刚才头一次被人放鸽子 |
[19:08] | No, what? Surely… You? | 不是吧 你吗 被放鸽子了 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, I’ll have him killed. | 别担心 我会找人把他宰了 |
[19:16] | Listen, do you, erm… | 你想… |
[19:18] | Do you want to get something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[19:21] | What about your charming friends? | 你这群讨喜的朋友怎么办 |
[19:24] | They disgust me. | 他们恶心死我了 |
[19:25] | Come on, come on, what do you fancy? | 走吧走吧 你想吃点什么 |
[19:27] | Seafood? Steak? | 海鲜 还是牛排 |
[19:39] | I must say, the years have been good to you, Henrik. | 我必须说 你这些年过得不错啊 亨瑞克 |
[19:44] | Yeah, a terrible lifestyle suits me, hmm? | 糟糕的生活方式很适合我 对吧 |
[19:48] | So, Geneva’s still treating you well? | 所以在日内瓦还过得挺好吗 |
[19:51] | What, the bank? | 什么 在银行的工作吗 |
[19:53] | Don’t get me started. | 别提了 |
[19:55] | Do go on. | 说吧 |
[19:56] | There’s nothing I enjoy more than some | 没有什么比一些淫秽的财政八卦 |
[19:57] | salacious financial gossip. | 更让我享受的了 |
[20:09] | Oh, is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[20:11] | The official line is “Migraine”. | 正式的说法是“偏头痛” |
[20:15] | I’m having an aura, Eve. | 我感觉我要犯病了 伊芙 |
[20:19] | It’s probably stress-related. | 很可能是压力导致的 |
[20:21] | You know, a great cure for that? Paracetamol. | 你知道最好的办法是什么吗 吃点扑热息痛 |
[20:24] | Did you find out who owns the account? | 你查到这个账户是谁的没 |
[20:27] | Yes. | 查到了 |
[20:27] | A 92-year-old sugar beet farmer in East Anglia. | 是一个在东安格利亚种甜菜的92岁农民 |
[20:31] | Who died nine years ago. | 他九年前就死了 |
[20:33] | The real owner | 这个账户真正的所有者 |
[20:34] | is this guy. | 是这个男的 |
[20:36] | Charles Kruger. | 查尔斯·柯鲁格 |
[20:37] | Born Sergei Korchmarev in East Berlin. | 出生于东柏林 原名谢尔盖·科尔奇马列夫 |
[20:40] | He was very gorgeous in his day. | 当年他可是气宇不凡 |
[20:41] | Oh, another one of your Cold War boyfriends, Carolyn? | 又一个你冷战时期的男友吗 卡罗琳 |
[20:44] | Don’t be ridiculous, Eve. | 别胡扯了 伊芙 |
[20:46] | We barely had a night together. | 我们都未曾共度过一夜 |
[20:47] | Yeah. We get it. | 我们懂 |
[20:48] | You had a great time in the ’80s. | 八十年代那会儿你可尽兴了 |
[20:49] | So, Korchmarev disappeared from Russia around 1989. | 所以 科尔奇马列夫1989年左右从俄罗斯消失了 |
[20:53] | Eventually showing up in London | 最后出现在伦敦 |
[20:55] | and presenting himself as amiable accountant Charles Kruger. | 化名查尔斯·柯鲁格 当起了亲切友好的会计 |
[21:01] | Do you think he could actually be the accountant for The Twelve? | 你觉得他有可能就是「十二门徒」的会计吗 |
[21:04] | I’m thinking he’s definitely worth a visit to Kensington. | 我认为他肯定值得我们去肯辛顿一趟 |
[21:07] | – I’ll head right there. – And do what? | -我马上就去 -然后干嘛 |
[21:09] | Wait in the car with a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps? | 在车里喝着汽水 吃着薯片干等吗 |
[21:12] | It’ll be hard enough to get him to talk to me. | 我要跟他说上话就够难了 |
[21:14] | He’s definitely not going to talk to somebody he doesn’t know. | 更别说他根本不认识的人 |
[21:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:16] | Of course, I’m sure. I know how he operates, Eve. | 我当然确定 我知道他的处事方式 伊芙 |
[21:18] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[21:21] | This is different, remember? | 这不一样 记得吗 |
[21:27] | I’m going to have a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[21:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[21:36] | First Henrik, then Sergei. | 先是亨瑞克 现在又是谢尔盖 |
[21:39] | It’s not fun, Eve, | 伊芙 这并不有趣 |
[21:41] | using people you once loved. | 利用你曾经爱的人 |
[21:45] | It’s all rather painful, really. | 可是相当令人痛苦 |
[21:51] | Do you believe a word of that? | 你相信她的话吗 |
[21:55] | No, I think she loves it. | 不 我觉得她乐在其中 |
[21:59] | ♪Teddy Bear’s Picnic – Henry Hall♪ | |
[22:04] | *If you go down in the woods today* | *若你今天走进树林* |
[22:06] | *You’re sure of a big surprise* | *定会得到一个大惊喜* |
[22:09] | *If you go down in the woods today* | *若你今天走进树林* |
[22:12] | *You’d better go in disguise* | *最好要伪装自己* |
[22:14] | *For every bear that ever there was* | *树林里的每一只小熊* |
[22:17] | *Will gather there for certain* | *都将聚在一起* |
[22:19] | *Because today’s the day* | *因为今天是小熊们* |
[22:21] | *the Teddy bears have their picnic* | *一起野餐的日子* |
[22:27] | Would you like to make a talking bear? | 你想做一只会说话的小熊吗 |
[22:36] | This place is psychopathic. | 这地方太变态了 |
[22:46] | 欢迎来到 说话玩具工厂 点我 来录音 | |
[23:00] | 点我 | |
[23:01] | 请说话 停止 正在录音 | |
[23:04] | I should have shot you in the head. | 我真应该对着你的头开枪 |
[23:08] | 您的录音 点击再次录音 点击保存录音 | |
[23:09] | I should have shot you in the head. | 我真应该对着你的头开枪 |
[23:15] | I should have shot you in the head and watched you die. | 我真应该对着你的头开枪 看着你死掉 |
[23:21] | I should have shot you in the head and watched you die. | 我真应该对着你的头开枪 看着你死掉 |
[23:29] | 请说话 | |
[23:34] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我忍不住想你 |
[23:51] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[23:53] | Oh, Valerie, hi. | 瓦莱丽 嗨 |
[23:56] | – Can I be of help? – Oh, no. | -有什么需要帮忙的吗 -不用 |
[23:57] | I’m just waiting for Niko. | 我只是在等尼科 |
[23:59] | He discharged himself. | 他自己出院了 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么 |
[24:04] | Last week. | 上周的事 |
[24:06] | He was actually doing very well. | 他其实状态很好了 |
[24:11] | Uh, did he leave me a note, | 他有给我留言吗 |
[24:14] | or a forwarding address? | 有没有说他要去哪 |
[24:18] | – I’m afraid I can’t. – Valerie, | -恐怕我不能告诉你 -瓦莱丽 |
[24:22] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[24:26] | He did say something about Poland. | 他提到过波兰 |
[25:02] | 你在波兰吗 能给我打个电话吗 拜托了 打给我 我需要和你谈谈 嗨 又是我 我们能谈谈吗 | |
[25:30] | Hi, Eve. | 嗨 伊芙 |
[25:38] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[25:41] | I’m not here for you! | 我来这里不是为了你 |
[26:00] | Smell me, Eve. | 闻闻我 伊芙 |
[26:04] | What do I smell of to you? | 你觉得我闻起来像什么 |
[26:05] | ♪Strange Effect – Unloved & Raven Violet♪ | |
[26:14] | *You’ve got this strange effect on me* | *你对我有种奇妙的影响* |
[26:20] | *And I like it* | *我喜欢这样* |
[26:24] | *You’ve got this strange effect on me* | *你对我有种奇妙的影响* |
[26:31] | *And I like it* | *我喜欢这样* |
[26:35] | *You make my world seem right* | *你让我的世界变得美好* |
[26:40] | *You make my darkness bright* | *你点亮了我四周的黑暗* |
[26:45] | *Oh, yes, you’ve got a strange effect on me* | *是的 你对我有种奇妙的影响* |
[26:52] | *And I like it* | *我喜欢这样* |
[26:57] | *And I like it* | *我喜欢这样* |
[27:01] | *And I like the way you kiss me* | *我喜欢你吻我的方式* |
[27:06] | *Don’t know if I should* | *不知该不该这样做* |
[27:12] | *But this feeling is love and I know it* | *但我清楚 这就是爱* |
[27:17] | *That’s why I feel good* | *所以我才感觉如此美妙* |
[27:54] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说发生了什么 |
[28:14] | Eve… | 伊芙 |
[28:15] | I said, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说了 我不想说发生了什么 |
[28:31] | So, what now? | 所以现在干嘛 |
[28:33] | We eat toffee eclairs and watch that doorway. | 我们边吃太妃糖边盯着那个门 |
[28:41] | Can’t we just go in? | 我们不能直接进去吗 |
[28:43] | And ruin the fun of a stake-out? | 毁掉盯梢的乐趣吗 |
[28:45] | You wouldn’t do that to an old spy, Mo. | 你不会忍心对一个资深间谍做这种事的 莫 |
[28:49] | Plus, if we go in, | 再说了 如果我们直接进去 |
[28:53] | we’re trapped. | 我们会被困住 |
[28:55] | Out here, he’s accountable. | 而在这外边 他任由我们宰割 |
[29:12] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[29:17] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | I don’t give a toss, | 我才不在乎 |
[29:21] | as long as it’s got nothing to do with what we’re working on. | 只要这和我们的调查没关系 |
[29:31] | There is this assassin. | 有这么一个杀手 |
[29:35] | Who works for The Twelve. | 在「十二门徒」手下工作 |
[29:40] | Have you got to the chocolate yet? | 你吃到巧克力了吗 |
[29:43] | I’ve just got it. | 刚刚吃到 |
[29:47] | When I was younger… | 我年轻的时候… |
[29:52] | Wait there. | 在这等我 |
[30:07] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[30:11] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[30:13] | I don’t think we’re gonna lose him, somehow. | 我觉得我们不会跟丢 |
[30:20] | 警察 | |
[30:35] | 下午好啊 谢尔盖 | |
[30:37] | 需要搭车去哪里吗 | |
[30:39] | 也许你需要去趟医院 | |
[30:43] | Villanelle said she wasn’t here for me. | 薇拉内尔说她不是来杀我的 |
[30:45] | So let’s just think, | 那我们想想 |
[30:47] | who The Twelve would want to murder aside from me. | 「十二门徒」除了我还想杀谁 |
[30:50] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:53] | Possible assassin targets. | 列一下可能的刺杀对象 |
[30:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:57] | – What? – Carolyn! | -怎么了 -卡罗琳 |
[30:59] | It’s Carolyn. | 是卡罗琳 |
[31:00] | They must know we found their accountant. | 他们肯定知道我们找到他们的会计了 |
[31:05] | So after you came to England, what did you do? | 你刚到英国时做什么工作 |
[31:09] | An eclair? | 来一个太妃糖吗 |
[31:16] | Well, that won’t get you that three-book deal, Sergei. | 你这态度可没法拿下回忆录出版合同 谢尔盖 |
[31:20] | Tell me what you’re going to wear at your son’s graduation. | 告诉我你打算穿什么去你儿子的毕业典礼 |
[31:24] | It’s next month, isn’t it? | 是在下个月举办 对吧 |
[31:27] | Tell me how he does that thing with his shoulders. | 他肩膀那个动作是怎么做出来的 |
[31:36] | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 | |
[31:41] | She’s not picking up! | 她不接电话 |
[31:43] | Try Mo. | 打给莫试试 |
[31:46] | Shall I share what I think happened | 我可以说说我的想法吗 |
[31:48] | when you swapped the Stasi for HMRC? | 你为什么从斯塔西跳槽到英国税务海关总署 |
[31:48] | 前德意志民主共和国国家安全机构 | |
[31:54] | I think you accepted a job from The Twelve, | 我认为你接受了十二门徒给你的工作 |
[31:57] | like the money-grabbing bottom-feeder you are. | 鉴于你是那种唯利是图的底层渣滓 |
[32:00] | Am I warm? | 我说对了吗 |
[32:07] | They’re on a stakeout! | 他们可是在盯梢啊 |
[32:08] | Who doesn’t answer their phone on a stakeout? | 哪有人盯梢不接电话的 |
[32:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:19] | Nothing. Just everyone look innocent. | 没事 大家都表现正常点 |
[32:43] | 危险 薇拉内尔在追杀你 | |
[34:13] | The husband of classical musician | 古典音乐家 |
[34:15] | and influential political campaigner Isabel Fernandez | 兼极具影响力的政治家伊莎贝尔·费尔南德斯 |
[34:18] | was this afternoon reunited with his baby | 其丈夫在今天下午与他的孩子重聚 |
[34:20] | who had been missing since Mrs. Fernandez was found dead | 从昨天费尔南德斯夫人被发现死在家中后 |
[34:23] | at her home yesterday. | 他们的孩子就不知所踪 |
[34:28] | He’s so happy. | 他看起来真开心 |
[34:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:55] | There’s no need for… | 你不用… |
[34:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:07] | Would you, erm, | 杰拉尔汀 |
[35:10] | pour me a whiskey, Geraldine? | 你能不能帮我倒一杯威士忌 |
[35:12] | Yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[35:20] | *Walk, walk, walk on* | *漫步 漫步 向前漫步* |
[35:25] | *Walk, walk on* | *漫步 向前漫步* |
[35:31] | *Walk, walk, walk on* | *漫步 漫步 向前漫步* |
[35:39] | *Walk on* | *向前漫步* |
[35:43] | *Walk, walk on* | *漫步 向前漫步* |
[35:51] | *Walk* | *向前漫步* |
[36:29] | Don’t wait for me in the dark like that. | 不要摸黑埋伏我 |
[36:32] | It’s rude! | 太无礼了 |
[36:34] | It’s bad for my heart. | 我心脏受不了 |
[36:46] | Don’t you want to know why I’m in your bed? | 你就不好奇我为什么在你床上吗 |
[36:48] | Not really, no. | 不好奇 |
[36:50] | I am too tired for games | 我累到没心情玩了 |
[36:51] | and I have to find six million euros tomorrow. | 我明天还得凑到六百万欧元 |
[36:54] | You will never find six million in a day. | 你不可能一天之内凑到六百万的 |
[36:57] | Not even if you sold both of your kidneys. | 就算把你两个肾都卖了也不可能 |
[37:02] | Technically, you don’t even own them anymore! | 确切地说 它们甚至都不属于你 |
[37:05] | The Twelve do. | 它们属于十二门徒 |
[37:07] | They own every little bit of you. | 你的一切都属于他们 |
[37:10] | Goodnight, Villanelle. | 晚安 薇拉内尔 |
[37:17] | What kind of baby do you think I was? | 你觉得我小时候是什么样 |
[37:27] | I think I was cute. | 应该挺可爱的 |
[37:31] | Do you think people smiled with joy | 你觉得当人们看到我的小脸 |
[37:32] | when they saw my little face? | 会不会高兴地笑起来呢 |
[37:38] | God, you’re boring. | 天哪 你也太无聊了 |
[37:43] | You’re more boring than that accountant I just shot. | 你比我刚才杀的会计还无聊 |
[37:46] | And accountants are really boring. | 会计们才是真的无趣 |
[37:56] | Wakey, wakey, Konstantin. | 起床 起床 康斯坦丁 |
[37:58] | I think you were ugly as hell, okay? | 我觉得你小时候难看得要死 行了吧 |
[38:01] | Great. | 好极了 |
[38:02] | Well, now you’re just looking for a reaction. | 你只是想看我的反应罢了 |
[38:04] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[38:06] | I’ve seen a photo of you. | 我看过你的一张照片 |
[38:09] | You had a strange head. | 你的头长得很奇怪 |
[38:10] | Bulbous. Unnatural. | 又圆又胖 丑得不像个人 |
[38:13] | Who was I with? | 照片上我和谁在一起 |
[38:16] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[38:22] | I want to find my family. | 我想找到我的家人 |
[38:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:26] | So you can feel like dirt the whole time about | 你好借此自怨自艾一番吗 |
[38:28] | how you’re letting them down? | 因为你一直以来让他们失望了 |
[38:32] | Smell me. | 闻闻我 |
[38:35] | No. | 不要 |
[38:37] | Smell me. Hmm? | 闻闻我 |
[38:39] | What do I smell of? | 我闻起来像什么 |
[38:40] | – What am I wearing? – I don’t know. | -我用了哪种香水 -我不知道 |
[38:42] | Power! | 权力 |
[38:45] | I’m wearing power. | 我身着权力 |
[38:46] | And to keep power, | 想要保有权力 |
[38:49] | you need knowledge. | 就需要信息 |
[38:53] | You’ll find them for me. Okay? | 你会帮我找到他们的 好吧 |
[38:57] | I sleep on the couch. | 我去沙发上睡了 |
[39:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:56] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[39:59] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:01] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:04] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:06] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:09] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:11] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:14] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:16] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:18] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:21] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:22] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:27] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[40:47] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:50] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:52] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[40:55] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[40:57] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[41:00] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |
[41:02] | Admit it, Eve. | 承认吧 伊芙 |
[41:05] | You wish I was here. | 你希望我此刻在你身边 |