时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:08] | Are you faking it? | 你是装的吗 |
[00:10] | – Where is the money? – My pocket. | -钱在哪里 -我的口袋里 |
[00:12] | Mum, did someone die? | 妈 有人死了吗 |
[00:13] | It was Mo. It’s starting to feel personal. | 是莫 都冲着我来了 |
[00:15] | ANON | |
[00:17] | What was it you said to her in that prison? | 你当时在监狱里跟她说什么了 |
[00:19] | – I offered her work and she refused. – Good for her. | -我向她提供了一份工作 她拒绝了 -算她明智 |
[00:21] | You’re a beautiful monster, Villanelle. | 你是一头美丽的怪物 薇拉内尔 |
[00:23] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想再这样了 |
[00:24] | ..they had promoted a dud. | 他们提拔了一个废物 |
[00:27] | Have you been under any increased stress lately? | 你最近承受了很大的压力吗 |
[00:34] | We have to stop running into each other like that. | 我们不能再继续这样碰面了 |
[00:36] | It’s not good for both of us. | 对我们两个都不好 |
[00:40] | ♪Mahlers’s Symphony No.9 in D Major♪ | |
[00:51] | 皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅 伦敦 | |
[00:52] | 扫描二维码 微博搜索 关注我们吧 | |
[00:56] | A little overdramatic, don’t you think? | 这有点太戏剧化了 你不觉得吗 |
[00:59] | I got the tickets yonks ago. | 我很久之前就拿到票了 |
[01:01] | When you asked to meet, I thought, “Why not kill two birds with one stone?” | 你说见一面时 我想”为何不一举两得呢” |
[01:07] | What do you want, Villanelle? | 你想要什么 薇拉内尔 |
[01:13] | I want to know what the canteen’s like. | 我想知道食堂什么样 |
[01:17] | Here? | 这儿的吗 |
[01:18] | MI6. | 军情六处的 |
[01:20] | It’s heavily lasagne-based. | 基本上就是各种口味的意大利千层面 |
[01:23] | Sometimes they branch out into cannelloni. | 有时候会做点意大利大肉馅卷 |
[01:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:30] | I want to accept your job offer. | 我想接受你给的工作 |
[01:33] | Are things not working out with Helene? | 你和海莲娜进展不顺利吗 |
[01:35] | Helene? | 海莲娜 |
[01:41] | Helene loves me. | 海莲娜可爱我了 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:45] | Actually, a bit much. You know? | 实际上她对我爱得有点过了 |
[01:49] | I got promoted. | 我升职了 |
[01:50] | – Goodness! – I know. | -我的天 -我知道 |
[01:52] | She’s very happy with me. They all are. | 她对我可满意了 他们都很满意 |
[01:55] | But? | 不过呢 |
[02:00] | I’m looking for a new challenge. | 我想试试新的挑战 |
[02:02] | You want to kill for us now? | 你想为我们杀人了吗 |
[02:06] | – No! – I’m confused. | -不是 -我不明白了 |
[02:10] | What would you do for us? | 你可以为我们做什么 |
[02:14] | I can do all sorts of things. | 什么都可以 |
[02:16] | Spy stuff. Fake moustache. | 当间谍 贴假胡子 |
[02:18] | Codes. Information. | 写代码 找信息 |
[02:20] | Who killed Mo Jafari? | 谁杀了莫·贾法里 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:26] | Who killed my son? | 谁杀了我儿子 |
[02:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:30] | Rather a poor start to a job interview, don’t you think? | 你这样的工作面试可不怎么样啊 |
[02:35] | You’re turning me down? | 你是在拒绝我吗 |
[02:37] | I don’t know what it is you’re offering. | 我不知道你可以提供什么 |
[02:39] | You were trained to do one thing and one thing only. | 你被训练来只做一件事 |
[02:41] | If you can’t do that, what use are you to me? | 如果你连那都做不了 你对我 对任何人 |
[02:45] | To anyone? | 有什么用呢 |
[02:47] | I can change. | 我可以改变 |
[02:50] | If Villanelle has retired, what’s left? | 如果薇拉内尔隐退了 留下的是谁呢 |
[02:53] | Oksana? | 奥克萨娜吗 |
[02:55] | I can’t see that working for MI6. Can you? | 我觉得这在军情六处行不通吧 你觉得呢 |
[03:01] | Mahler’s 10th. | 第10号交响曲 |
[03:02] | I’ve got to get down for the end of the first movement. | 我得在第一乐章结束之前下去了 |
[03:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:09] | ♪Mahlers’s Symphony No.10 in F Sharp♪ | |
[03:09] | 古斯塔夫·马勒最后之作 因马勒本人于创作该交响曲期间逝世 因此被视为”未完成的交响曲” | |
[03:20] | 杀死伊芙 本季终 | |
[03:20] | Are You Leading or Am I? | 到底是你还是我在领舞 |
[03:31] | Is this really necessary? | 这样真的有必要吗 |
[03:33] | – You had a massive heart attack. – I know. | -你刚挺过一次严重的心脏病发作 -我知道 |
[03:35] | I was there for it. | 我就在现场 |
[03:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[03:39] | I know you like to keep people here for observation, | 我知道你们喜欢让人留下来住院观察 |
[03:42] | but you can discharge me. | 但是你可以让我出院 |
[03:44] | Please take your hand off my arm. | 麻烦把手拿开 |
[04:17] | Do you know what haggis is? | 你知道”羊杂碎布丁”吗 |
[04:17] | 一种苏格兰传统食品 | |
[04:19] | These Scots are barbarians! | 这些苏格兰人都是野蛮人 |
[04:23] | I came to say goodbye. | 我过来跟你说再见的 |
[04:25] | It’s dangerous to discharge yourself, you know? | 现在出院很危险 你知道的 |
[04:29] | It’s more dangerous staying. | 留下来更危险 |
[04:31] | Have you been a naughty boy? | 你近来是不是淘气干坏事了 |
[04:34] | What have you heard? | 你听说了什么 |
[04:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:41] | Are you going to find her? | 你要去找她吗 |
[04:42] | You know, she did this to me. | 是她把我弄成这样子的 |
[04:43] | She and Polastri woman. | 她和那个姓波拉斯特里的女人 |
[04:45] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[04:47] | You tried to kill Villanelle. | 你曾想杀了薇拉内尔 |
[04:49] | It was years ago. | 那都过去好多年了 |
[04:51] | I was trying to show them that she was not ready. | 我是想让他们看看 她还没有准备好 |
[04:54] | – She was ready. – She was not ready. | -她准备好了 -她没有 |
[04:56] | You know your mistake? | 你知道你错在哪儿了吗 |
[04:57] | You expected her to play by your rules. | 你想让她按你的规矩办事 |
[05:00] | I had to. You gave her none. | 我必须这样 你什么都没教她 |
[05:02] | – I was old-school. – Old-fashioned! | -我比较传统 -是过时 |
[05:05] | Brutal. | 残忍 |
[05:06] | The West has turned you soft. | 在西方国家待久了你都变软弱了 |
[05:08] | She has become loser, just like you. | 她变成了个和你一样的失败者 |
[05:10] | Neither of you have backbone. | 你俩都没骨气 |
[05:12] | You have infected her with your disgusting lack of ambition. | 你那毫无野心的态度已经影响到她了 |
[05:18] | No. Please. | 别 求你了 |
[05:20] | Don’t go. Please. | 别走 求求你 |
[05:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:49] | I wish my son was here. | 真希望我儿子在这里 |
[05:51] | You need to forget him. | 你得忘了他 |
[05:53] | You need to forget Mother Russia. | 你得忘了俄罗斯母亲 |
[05:56] | You’re going to die in this room. | 你会死在这个房间里 |
[06:01] | If you didn’t like how I treated her, | 如果你不喜欢我对待她的方式 |
[06:04] | why didn’t you do anything about it? | 为什么你什么也没做呢 |
[06:06] | We are both to blame! | 我们两个都有责任 |
[06:08] | You are just as much res… | 你就和… |
[06:57] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[07:03] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[07:18] | Why here? | 为什么选这里 |
[07:19] | I did my first ever kill in this country here. | 我第一次在英国杀人就是在这 |
[07:25] | Strangled a high-ranking police officer. | 勒死了一个高级警官 |
[07:30] | He was a tango champion. | 他是名探戈冠军 |
[07:33] | Imagine if I’d refused. | 想象一下如果我当时拒绝杀人 |
[07:36] | What do you think I would have become? | 你觉得我会成为什么人 |
[07:38] | Interior designer, maybe. | 也许会是一名室内设计师吧 |
[07:41] | If you had, it would have saved me a lot of heartache. | 要是那样的话 我就不用经历这么多心痛了 |
[07:51] | Niko’s in hospital. | 尼科住院了 |
[07:52] | Dasha stabbed him through the neck | 达莎刺穿了他的脖子 |
[07:53] | and blamed it on you. | 嫁祸在了你身上 |
[07:57] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我讲话吗 |
[07:59] | Do you ever think about the past? | 你有想过过去吗 |
[08:05] | All the time. | 一直在想 |
[08:07] | That’s ALL I think about. | 日思夜想 |
[08:09] | It’s nice to watch them. | 看着他们真好啊 |
[08:12] | They seem happy. | 他们看起来好开心 |
[08:15] | Just… | 非常 |
[08:17] | ..carefree. | 无忧无虑 |
[08:22] | Well, dancing will do that. | 跳舞就是能做到这点 |
[08:26] | I want to feel like that. | 我也想感受一下 |
[08:32] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:41] | Time for the next dance, ladies. | 该跳下一支舞蹈了 女士们 |
[08:43] | We encourage all to the dance floor. | 我们鼓励每位来宾都到舞池中央 |
[08:46] | Rhythm or, uh, no rhythm. | 无论擅长与否 |
[08:55] | Come on, then. | 那来吧 |
[08:59] | Dancing’s not my thing. | 我不会跳舞 |
[09:01] | Mine either, but it’s good to try new things. | 我也不会 但尝试新鲜事物总是好的 |
[09:36] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[09:38] | – Are you leading or am I? – I have no idea. | -到底是你还是我在领舞 -我也不知道 |
[10:09] | Do you want to be like that? | 你想像他们一样吗 |
[10:14] | Not anymore. | 不想了 |
[10:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:18] | We’d never make it that long. | 我们长久不了的 |
[10:21] | We’d consume each other before we got old. | 还没老我们就会把彼此消耗殆尽 |
[10:25] | That sounds kind of nice. | 听起来挺好的 |
[10:32] | I’ve killed so many people, Eve. | 我杀了很多人 伊芙 |
[10:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:45] | – You should go. – Why? | -你该走了 -为什么 |
[10:49] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[10:51] | – I’ll meet you later. – What is it? | -我们晚点见 -这是什么 |
[10:53] | – Freedom. – What’s going on? | -自由 -发生什么了 |
[10:55] | Our party’s getting crashed. Go, Eve! | 我们的派对被毁了 快走 伊芙 |
[10:59] | Go! | 快走 |
[11:17] | Oi! Helene wants to see you. | 嗨 海莲娜想见你 |
[11:21] | If you want to dance, you just have to ask. | 你想跳舞 直说就行 |
[11:24] | What? | 什么 |
[11:32] | OK! | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Where does she want to meet? | 她想在哪见面 |
[11:54] | Talk me through your outfit. | 跟我聊聊你的穿搭呗 |
[11:58] | I like to be comfortable. | 我喜欢穿得舒服 |
[12:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:02] | What do you mean, why? | 有什么为什么的 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause comfortable is what you make people | 因为患了绝症的人 |
[12:05] | with a terminal illness. | 才会想穿得舒服 |
[12:07] | I was trained to wear clothes that allow | 我被训练要穿 |
[12:09] | – a full range of movement. – So weird. | -可以自由行动的衣服 -真奇怪 |
[12:14] | I was trained to look devastating. | 我被训练要看起来惊心动魄 |
[12:19] | Obviously. | 显然嘛 |
[12:22] | Isn’t it funny? | 是不是很有意思 |
[12:23] | Two ruthless killers, when somebody says, “Jump,” | 对于两个冷酷的杀手来说 如果有人说”跳” |
[12:26] | we just…just jump. | 我们就得…跳 |
[12:33] | Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump! | 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[12:37] | Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump! | 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[12:43] | Autonomy’s overrated. | 自主被过分高估了 |
[12:44] | Sheep are happier than wolves. | 绵羊都活得比狼快活了 |
[12:49] | You spend your time off surveying sheep? | 你一直都把时间花在研究绵羊上吗 |
[12:51] | It was an expression. | 这只是种表达 |
[12:54] | You know, you almost have no sense of humour. | 你知道吗 你基本上没有一点幽默感 |
[12:56] | I take my job seriously. | 我只是很重视我的工作 |
[12:58] | What if I tickled you? Would you laugh then? | 如果我挠你痒痒 你会笑吗 |
[13:01] | Don’t tickle me. | 别挠我痒痒 |
[13:03] | That’s a yes. | 那就是说你会笑了 |
[13:11] | Mind the gap. | 注意间隙 |
[13:16] | I don’t care you’ve checked out. | 我不在乎你想退出 |
[13:18] | In fact, it’s better for me. | 事实上 这对我来说更好 |
[13:20] | The bigger your crisis, | 你越想退出 |
[13:21] | the quicker that I can take your place. | 我就能越早代替你 |
[13:23] | So, keep having a wobble. | 所以你继续这么摇摆不定吧 |
[13:24] | Keep hoping that the universe has got something else lined up for you. | 继续希望组织还会给你安排其他事做 |
[13:26] | But do me one thing, OK? | 但是帮我个忙 好吗 |
[13:28] | Come quietly, little sheep. | 安静点 小绵羊 |
[13:31] | I promise, you’ll be happier that way. | 我保证那样你会更开心 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I…I…I didn’t mean it. | 对不起 对不起 我…我不是那个意思 |
[14:15] | Please stand back – | 请靠后站 |
[14:17] | – the next train does not stop at this station. – Please! | -下一班列车并不停靠本站 -求你了 |
[14:24] | Please stand back. | 请靠后站 |
[14:26] | The next train does not stop at this station. | 下一班列车并不停靠本站 |
[14:28] | Help me, please! | 救我 求你了 |
[14:34] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:38] | ♪Get Out of Town – Fireflies♪ | |
[14:42] | *Nothing matters if you bury it deep* | *藏得够深 就都不重要* |
[14:47] | *Take away the worry* | *把我的烦恼带走* |
[14:49] | *What’s left, you keep* | *余下的留给你* |
[14:51] | *Never say you’re sorry* | *永远别说抱歉* |
[14:54] | *If what you mean is* | *如果你想说的是* |
[14:56] | *Do what you do and I won’t hate you somehow.* | *随心所欲吧 我不会对你怀恨在心* |
[15:04] | “..for not trusting you, for not hearing you, | “为我不相信你 不听你的话 |
[15:07] | “for holding you up to the model of motherhood dictated by society, | 一直让你遵循社会上模范母亲的准则 |
[15:11] | “for pursuing an intimate relationship with your former lover, | 为我和你的前任保持亲密关系 |
[15:14] | “even if I didn’t know I was being coerced by him, | 即使我并不知道我是被他胁迫的 |
[15:17] | “and for my active faults – | 为我不断犯错 |
[15:19] | “judging you, lying to you, thinking the worst of you,” | 对你评判 对你撒谎 把你往最坏的方面去想” |
[15:23] | which I suppose is the same as judging you, | 我想这些都和评判你差不多 |
[15:27] | “I bring this acknowledgement to you | “我向你承认我的过错 |
[15:28] | “and ask for your forgiveness and acceptance. | 请求你的宽恕和接纳 |
[15:30] | “Your loving daughter, Geraldine.” | 你亲爱的女儿 杰拉尔汀” |
[15:36] | What am I supposed to do – applaud or…? | 我应该做什么 鼓个掌还是… |
[15:39] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[15:49] | “Dear Geraldine, I think it’s time you left.” | “亲爱的杰拉尔汀 我想你该走了” |
[15:57] | That’s it? | 没了吗 |
[15:58] | That’s everything you wished you’d ever said to me? | 这就是你想对我说的一切吗 |
[16:02] | It’s all I want to say. | 我想说的就是这些 |
[16:03] | So, you’re…throwing me out? | 所以你是在赶我走吗 |
[16:05] | I’m not throwing. | 我不是赶你 |
[16:06] | I’m firmly suggesting. | 而是坚决要求 |
[16:08] | Living with your mother is no kind of life for you. | 和母亲住在一起不是你该有的生活 |
[16:12] | You know, when I was your age, | 在你这个年纪 |
[16:13] | I was an integral part of a kibbutz… | 我已经是基布兹的重要成员了 |
[16:13] | 以色列的一种集体社区 | |
[16:15] | – ..in Tel Aviv. – In Tel Aviv. Of course you were, | -在特拉维夫 -在特拉维夫 当然咯 |
[16:16] | as you always tell me when you’re trying to avoid a real conversation. | 你每次逃避谈话时 总是提起这件事 |
[16:20] | So, tell me, Mum, what is this really about? | 所以 告诉我 妈妈 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:24] | It’s about you wasting your time on earth. | 是因为你在世上白白浪费时间 |
[16:27] | Navel-gazing. And researching natural deodorants. | 钻牛角尖 还有研究天然除臭剂 |
[16:29] | That’s what you SAY it’s about. What is it REALLY about? | 你又在敷衍我 到底怎么回事 |
[16:33] | I’m not going to be drawn on this, Geraldine. | 我不会对此发表任何意见 杰拉尔汀 |
[16:35] | So, it’s not about you feeling guilty | 所以 这不是因为你的前炮友监听我们 |
[16:38] | that your ex-shag bugged us | 并且利用我来接近你 |
[16:40] | and used me to get at you? | 而感到内疚吗 |
[16:41] | – It’s not, no. – Or that… | -当然不是 -还是因为 |
[16:43] | that your assistant was killed carrying out your orders | 你的助手在执行你的命令时被杀 |
[16:46] | or that you haven’t found out who ‘killed’ Kenny yet | 又或者是因为你还没查出是谁杀了肯尼 |
[16:50] | because the likelihood is he just killed himself | 很可能他就是自杀的 |
[16:53] | because he was so deeply bloody unhappy? | 因为他就是非常不开心 |
[16:57] | No. It’s not about any of those things. | 不 不是因为这些事 |
[17:00] | Things are coming to a head. That’s all. | 事情到了紧要关头 我只能告诉你这点 |
[17:02] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[17:07] | – You’ve got until the end of the day. – Mum! | -给你一天时间搬走 -妈妈 |
[17:09] | – Please. – Don’t ‘please’ me, Geraldine! | -求你了 -别跟我来这套 杰拉尔汀 |
[17:12] | I know you think I’m heartless, but I do care, in my own way, | 我知道你认为我冷血无情 但我在以自己的方式去关心一切 |
[17:14] | and I’m telling you, you are no longer welcome here. | 并且我告诉你 这个地方不再欢迎你了 |
[17:19] | 克罗伊登 伦敦南部 | |
[17:27] | 布里奇韦赛马 布鲁斯 100英镑 | |
[17:27] | “Bruce 100. D38. | 布鲁斯 100英镑 D38 |
[17:30] | “50 times 2.” | 50乘以2 |
[17:36] | 布里奇韦赛马 | |
[17:58] | Uh, 100 on Bruce. | 100英镑压布鲁斯 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | 38 to 50 on Bruce? | 38比50 压布鲁斯 |
[18:09] | – You taking the piss? – Uh, I…I don’t know. | -你是来蹭厕所的吗 -我不知道 |
[18:12] | Uh…am I? | 我有吗 |
[18:15] | Comedian, are ya? | 你是个喜剧演员吧 |
[18:15] | 营业 | |
[18:16] | 歇业 | |
[18:19] | Sharon? Sharon, listen. | 莎伦 听我说 |
[18:21] | I…think we got off on the wrong… | 我们之间好像有些误会 |
[18:25] | I…I found this on the floor. And, well, do you want it? | 我刚刚在地上捡到了这个 你要不要 |
[18:32] | You’ve not tried to bribe someone before, have ya? | 你从来没贿赂过别人吧 |
[18:36] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[18:38] | Did you see that? Lady just tried to bribe me. | 你瞧见没 这位女士想贿赂我 |
[18:43] | Will you just take it, please? | 请你就收下吧 |
[18:46] | What is this Bruce? | 你说的布鲁斯是什么 |
[18:48] | A horse? A dog? A boxer? | 赛马 狗 还是拳击手 |
[18:51] | Who is Bruce Fletcher? | 布鲁斯·弗莱彻是谁 |
[18:54] | The owner. Lives upstairs. | 这里的老板 就住在楼上 |
[18:59] | Can I just speak to him, please? | 我可以和他谈谈吗 |
[19:06] | Fletch? | 弗莱彻 |
[19:07] | Someone here to see ya. | 有人找你 |
[19:09] | A woman called…? | 是个女人 叫… |
[19:12] | 1号 追逐塔卢拉 | |
[19:14] | Tallulah. | 塔卢拉 |
[19:18] | Shark. | 夏克[鲨鱼] |
[19:18] | 2号 鲨鱼船 | |
[19:21] | Tallulah…Shark. | 塔卢拉·夏克 |
[19:21] | 这种是妓女 脱衣舞娘 或成人影星取名的方式 | |
[19:25] | – What do you want? – I’m here to make a collection. | -你想干什么 -我来取东西 |
[19:29] | Collection. | 取东西 |
[19:36] | I expected you to look more like a stripper. | 我还以为你会更像个脱衣舞娘呢 |
[19:39] | I’m in disguise. | 我做了伪装 |
[19:41] | Have you got a tree fern, Tallulah? | 你养过树厥吗 塔卢拉 |
[19:43] | You’ve gotta wrap ’em for the winter, | 你得把它们包起来过冬 |
[19:44] | otherwise they freeze to death. | 否则它们就会冻死 |
[19:47] | What box you collecting from? | 你要从哪个柜子取东西 |
[19:54] | – This is the Russian’s box. – Oh, he sent me. | -这是那个俄罗斯人的柜子 -他派我来的 |
[19:56] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[19:58] | – Yes, he did. – No, he didn’t! | -他有 -他没有 |
[19:59] | Yes, he did. | 他有 |
[20:01] | You telling me that a lady like you is mixed up with a man like him? | 你是说 你这样的女人和他那样的男人混在一起吗 |
[20:06] | I’m not a very nice lady. | 我可不是什么好女人 |
[20:13] | Alright, then. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | You’ve got the code. | 反正你有密码 |
[20:17] | I can’t stop ya. | 我拦不住你 |
[20:37] | I don’t like meetings where I don’t know what I’m meeting about. | 我不喜欢参加自己不清楚内容的会议 |
[20:40] | So, what’s so urgent, it can’t wait? | 所以什么事这么急 不能等等吗 |
[20:45] | Christ. It’s worse than MI6 in here. | 天啊 这里比军情六处的条件都差 |
[20:48] | Carolyn, can… | 卡罗琳 需要我 |
[20:50] | ..can I make you a cup of tea? | 需要我给你泡杯茶吗 |
[20:52] | – Why do you say it like that? – How did I say it? | -你怎么这种语气 -什么语气 |
[20:55] | Like I’m about to need one. | 就像我马上需要喝杯茶一样 |
[20:57] | – Carolyn. – Oh, no. Not you as well. | -卡罗琳 -不是吧 你也这样 |
[21:01] | We thought it better to show you this face-to-face. | 我们觉得还是当面给你看这个比较好 |
[21:03] | Show me what? | 给我看什么 |
[21:07] | Well, we’ve had a breakthrough. | 我们有了新发现 |
[21:08] | Please. | 这边请 |
[21:15] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[21:18] | For God’s sake, will someone tell me what’s going on? | 我的老天爷 有人能告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[21:20] | Are you familiar with Tangfastics? | 你知道”糖非凡”[软糖品牌]吗 |
[21:24] | Extremist organisation? A hacktivist group? | 极端分子组织 激进黑客团体 |
[21:27] | Lone wolf? | 还是什么独行侠吗 |
[21:28] | They’re a sweet. | 是一种糖果 |
[21:29] | Not a SWEET sweet, though. | 但不是那种甜的糖 |
[21:32] | They’re more of a sour sugar-coated gummy | 更像是形状各异 裹着糖衣的 |
[21:35] | in various different shapes. | 酸味橡皮糖 |
[21:38] | Anyway, I get through a packet a day. | 总之 我每天都吃一包 |
[21:40] | Two if I’m stressed. | 压力大会吃上两包 |
[21:41] | And a couple of months ago, I realised | 几个月前 我发现 |
[21:43] | someone was dipping their finger into my Tangfastic honey pot. | 有人在偷吃我的软糖 |
[21:47] | So, I-I set up a secret camera. | 我就装了一个秘密摄像头 |
[21:54] | Haven’t checked the footage in a while | 因为这小贼好像放弃偷吃了 |
[21:56] | because the thief seemed to give up, | 所以我也有段时间没查看录像了 |
[21:58] | but, uh, today, I found this. | 但今天 我发现了这个 |
[22:04] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:06] | Pilfering bastard. | 偷吃小混蛋 |
[22:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:14] | Uh, there’s…more. | 不止这段 |
[22:19] | This is from the day Kenny died. | 这是肯尼死的那天拍到的 |
[22:36] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[22:45] | You! | 是你 |
[22:46] | I would say it’s nice to see you, | 我本想说见到你很高兴 |
[22:48] | but last time, you were leaving me to die. | 但上次 你任由我等死 |
[22:50] | Why aren’t you in hospital? | 你怎么没留在医院 |
[22:52] | I needed to collect a package. | 我需要来取走一个包裹 |
[22:55] | That package. | 就是这个包裹 |
[22:56] | – Give it to me. – No! | -把它给我 -不 |
[22:59] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[23:00] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[23:02] | Villanelle asked me to get it. | 薇拉内尔叫我来拿的 |
[23:04] | Yes! Because she’s supposed to be getting it for me. | 对 本应该她来帮我拿的 |
[23:07] | No. | 不 |
[23:09] | Don’t make a sick man run. | 别逼一个病人追着你跑 |
[23:11] | You think I’m just gonna hand it over to you? | 你认为我会就这么交给你吗 |
[23:13] | It’s a gift for my daughter. | 这是给我女儿的一个礼物 |
[23:15] | You have literally no use for it. | 对你来说真的没用处 |
[23:17] | – Look for yourself. – I will. | -你自己看看 -我会的 |
[23:21] | Stay there. | 待在那里 |
[23:28] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[23:29] | Each Russian leader births another. | 一个俄罗斯领导人接着另一个 |
[23:35] | Yeltsin come off poorly, huh? | 叶利钦的表现不佳 对吧 |
[23:37] | Why would your daughter want this? | 你女儿为什么想要这个 |
[23:38] | She’s not right in the head. | 她脑子不太正常 |
[23:41] | I promise you, this is just a cheap piece of tourist tat. | 我保证 这只是一个旅游买的便宜货而已 |
[23:45] | Oh, so you won’t mind if I just throw it in the street? | 那如果我把它扔大街上你不介意吧 |
[23:47] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不要 |
[23:52] | What is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[23:55] | There is a barcode on it. | 上面有一个条形码 |
[23:57] | It opens another safety box with money, passports, | 它能够打开一个保险箱 里面有钱 护照 |
[24:01] | emergency toiletries… | 应急旅行洗漱包 |
[24:06] | – Are you OK? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[24:08] | OK. OK. Slow, slow. | 好 好 慢点 走慢点 |
[24:10] | Slow. Slow. Slow. | 慢点 慢点 慢慢来 |
[24:39] | I have a meeting with Eve Polastri. | 我约了和伊芙·波拉斯特里见面 |
[24:42] | She’s not here. Can I take a message? | 她不在 要我给她捎个信吗 |
[24:44] | I’ll wait. | 我就在这等着 |
[24:59] | Would you like a drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[25:01] | So much death. | 这么多谋杀案 |
[25:05] | That one… | 那个案子 |
[25:09] | ..that wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[25:12] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:23] | – It’s her. – Who? | -是她 -谁啊 |
[25:25] | Her! | 就她 |
[25:32] | Oh, my God, it IS her. | 天哪 真的是她 |
[25:34] | She’s directly in front of us. | 她就坐在我们面前 |
[25:37] | And she likes Tangfastics. | 而且她很喜欢吃软糖 |
[25:42] | She is amazing. | 她真令人吃惊 |
[25:45] | What do you think she does with all the penises after…? | 你觉得她会对那些阴茎做什么 在… |
[26:01] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | This better not be you calling to tell me you’re dead. | 你最好别打电话告诉我你要死了 |
[26:14] | Will you please tell your friend to give me what’s mine? | 你能告诉你朋友把我的东西还给我吗 |
[26:18] | You’re with Eve? | 你和伊芙在一起呀 |
[26:20] | Eve, I’m at your work! | 伊芙 我在你工作的地方 |
[26:22] | Everyone here is really strange! | 这里的每个人都好奇怪 |
[26:25] | What the hell are you doing, getting her involved? | 你到底在干什么 为什么要把她扯进来 |
[26:27] | I had no choice. You were busy having a heart attack. | 我有什么办法 你忙着心脏病发作去了 |
[26:31] | Let me speak to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[26:33] | Tell her to hand it over now. | 让她把东西立刻交出来 |
[26:35] | And watch you leave without me? No way. | 然后任由你撇下我独自离开吗 没门 |
[26:37] | I’m very sick. I can’t handle this right now. | 我现在很虚弱 应付不了这堆破事 |
[26:41] | Then you better leave it with her. | 那你最好把东西留在她那里 |
[26:43] | Meet us, now. | 来找我们 赶紧来 |
[26:47] | She said for me to hang onto it, didn’t she? | 她说让我拿着这东西 对吧 |
[27:08] | The good ones… | 好的那些 |
[27:11] | ..I pickle. | 我会腌了 |
[27:15] | The bad ones… | 至于坏的那些 |
[27:22] | ..you don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[27:26] | This has been great, guys! | 这多棒啊 |
[27:30] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:31] | Thanks for the good time. | 谢谢你们让我那么开心 |
[27:44] | – How do I drop a pin on these things? – Here. Let me. | -我要怎么才能定位呀 -让我来 |
[27:57] | – Yes? – I know. | -是我 -我知道了 |
[28:00] | What? | 你知道什么了 |
[28:01] | I know you’re the one who’s been stealing money from the account. | 我知道是你从账户里偷了钱 |
[28:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[28:07] | I want you at my house in half an hour. | 我要你半小时内到我家来 |
[28:16] | Change of plans. I have to go. | 计划有变 我得走了 |
[28:21] | – Give me what’s mine. – No! I’m coming with you. | -把我的东西给我 -不 我和你一起去 |
[28:23] | – That’s a very bad idea. – Tough. | -这是个很糟的注意 -那可不是 |
[28:27] | You know your problem? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[28:28] | You don’t know what’s good for you. | 你不知道什么真正对你有好处 |
[28:30] | Says the man who just had a heart attack. | 刚犯了心脏病的人也好意思说我 |
[28:36] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[28:40] | – Who was that? – Don’t question me! | -刚才是谁 -别问我问题 |
[28:47] | Don’t say anything. I do the talking. | 你别开口 我来说话 |
[28:53] | Now he’s here, we can start properly. | 他来了 我们可以正式开始了 |
[28:56] | Carolyn?! | 卡罗琳 |
[28:58] | Eve, what are you doing here? | 伊芙 你来这里干什么 |
[29:00] | I’m helping. | 我在帮忙 |
[29:02] | – Villanelle. – Of course. | -帮薇拉内尔 -意料之中 |
[29:04] | I’m surprised she’s not wi… | 我还奇怪她怎么没跟… |
[29:09] | Shall I? | 我可以开门吗 |
[29:13] | What have you told her? | 你都跟她说什么了 |
[29:14] | As I’ve explained to you, Carolyn, | 我都跟你解释过了 卡罗琳 |
[29:16] | he only knows me because I’ve been working undercover. | 他认识我 只是因为我一直在进行卧底任务 |
[29:19] | – And you believe that? – Sit down. | -这你都信 -坐下 |
[29:24] | No, next to him. | 别坐那 坐他旁边去 |
[29:34] | Well! | 有意思 |
[29:36] | This is something new. | 这还是头一次 |
[29:38] | – Who’s he? – Someone who’s going to answer a couple of questions. | -他是谁 -一个即将回答我问题的人 |
[29:40] | Carolyn, things will go a lot easier for you | 卡罗琳 现在就结束这闹剧 |
[29:42] | if we just end this now. | 对你来说更有利 |
[29:45] | Sit down, Paul! | 坐好 保罗 |
[29:50] | He’s the one who’s been giving me orders. | 他就是一直以来给我下达指令的人 |
[29:52] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:53] | Whatever this is, we can talk about it. | 不管这是为了什么 我们都可以好好谈谈 |
[29:56] | Do you even know how to use that? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[29:58] | Please. Give the gun to me. | 拜托了 把枪给我 |
[30:07] | Seems to be working. | 看来我还是会用 |
[30:08] | You’re going to burn for this. Both of you. | 你会为此遭报应的 你们两个都是 |
[30:11] | Shut up, Paul! | 闭嘴 保罗 |
[30:12] | – What is going on? – I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -我也不知道 |
[30:15] | – What happened? – It’s fine. | -你又是怎么回事 -没事 |
[30:17] | If you two are going to be here, the least you could do | 如果你们两个要待在这里 |
[30:18] | is just sit down and be quiet. | 至少也闭嘴坐好 |
[30:27] | Carolyn, you know I’ve been working for The Twelve, | 卡罗琳 你知道我同时为「十二门徒」 |
[30:31] | FSB, the British Security Service. | 俄联邦安全局 还有英国安全局工作 |
[30:34] | That can’t be a surprise for you. | 对你来说根本不算意外吧 |
[30:36] | This is why we’ve been investigating him. | 所以我们才在调查他 |
[30:38] | He’s betrayed everyone. | 他背叛了每一方 |
[30:39] | He’s even been stealing millions from The Twelve. | 他甚至从「十二门徒」偷了几百万 |
[30:42] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[30:44] | He IS The Twelve. | 他就是「十二门徒」 |
[30:46] | – He’s The Twelve? – Yes. | -他是「十二门徒」吗 -没错 |
[30:48] | Do you know Helene? | 你认识海莲娜吗 |
[30:49] | Helen who runs the treasury desk? | 管财务的海伦吗 |
[30:51] | No, HELENE. She’s my boss. | 不是 海莲娜 我领导 |
[30:54] | Ex-boss. It was a very toxic workplace. | 前领导 在她手下工作特别糟心 |
[30:59] | Did you order Dasha Duzran to kill my husband? | 是你命令达莎·杜兹兰去杀了我丈夫吗 |
[31:02] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[31:03] | I don’t know any of the people you’re talking about. | 你们说的人我一个都不认识 |
[31:06] | Dasha…is dead. | 达莎 死了 |
[31:09] | Dead? | 死了 |
[31:11] | Will you all be quiet? | 你们能安静点吗 |
[31:14] | Carolyn, what IS this about? | 卡罗琳 这到底是干什么 |
[31:17] | Justice. | 讨个公道 |
[31:19] | Why did you kill my son? | 你为什么要杀我儿子 |
[31:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:23] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[31:24] | – I saw the footage. – What footage? | -我看到了监控 -什么监控 |
[31:27] | On the day Kenny died, | 肯尼死的那天 |
[31:29] | you were there. | 你在场 |
[31:31] | You were there? | 你在那吗 |
[31:35] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[31:38] | Please do. | 务必解释下 |
[31:40] | Because I’m very close to pulling this trigger. | 因为我离开枪只有一步之遥了 |
[31:47] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[31:53] | Tell her. | 告诉她呀 |
[31:58] | We were at the rooftop. | 那天我们在屋顶 |
[31:59] | – You killed Kenny. – He doesn’t kill people. | -你杀了肯尼 -他不杀人 |
[32:03] | He makes other people do it for him. | 他只会让别人替他出手 |
[32:09] | Why were you there? | 你为什么会在那 |
[32:11] | Because of Paul. | 因为保罗 |
[32:12] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[32:14] | Kenny was getting too close to The Twelve. | 肯尼就快揭露「十二门徒」了 |
[32:16] | I told him if he wanted to live, | 我告诉他 如果想活命 |
[32:20] | he needed to come working for The Twelve. | 他必须来为「十二门徒」做事 |
[32:23] | I was trying to save him. | 我在试着救他 |
[32:25] | – I promise. – He’s lying. | -我保证 -他在撒谎 |
[32:28] | I was trying to save him. I swear! | 我是想救他 我发誓 |
[32:31] | Yet he died. | 但他还是死了 |
[32:33] | He got scared. | 他害怕了 |
[32:35] | He kept stepping back. | 不停往后退 |
[32:37] | I tried to stop him. | 我试着让他停下来 |
[32:39] | But he fell before I could do anything. | 但我还没来得及上前 他已经掉下去了 |
[32:45] | I wish I could believe you. | 我真希望我能相信你 |
[32:48] | You have to believe me. | 你必须得信我 |
[32:50] | The problem is, Konstantin, I don’t. | 问题是我不相信你 康斯坦丁 |
[32:52] | – I wouldn’t have. – Wouldn’t have? Why wouldn’t you? | -我不会那样做的 -不会 你怎么不会 |
[32:55] | – I wouldn’t do that to someone I once… – Don’t say ‘loved’. | -我不会对我曾经… -别说”爱过” |
[33:02] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[33:04] | Get down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:21] | – I loved you. – You never loved me. Not even close. | -我爱过你 -你从未爱过我 一点都没有 |
[33:23] | – Get down on your knees! – Carolyn. Think of what… | -跪下 -卡罗琳 想想… |
[33:27] | Why just… | 为什么只… |
[33:29] | ..why just me? | 为什么只针对我呢 |
[33:31] | Why not him as well? | 为什么不连他一起 |
[33:32] | Because I don’t care about him. He doesn’t mean anything to me. | 因为我不在乎他 他对我来说一文不值 |
[33:35] | But I did care about you. | 但我的确在乎过你 |
[33:39] | ♪Bill – Unloved♪ | |
[33:42] | *Don’t take him* | *别带走他* |
[33:45] | This was inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[33:48] | *He’s not good* | *他毫无用处* |
[33:58] | Villanelle, do something! | 薇拉内尔 做点什么啊 |
[33:59] | *Trust me* | *相信我* |
[34:02] | *He won’t hate you* | *他做不到和我一样* |
[34:03] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[34:06] | *like I could…* | *去恨你* |
[34:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[34:27] | It should have been you. Go, before I change my mind. | 本该是你的 趁我没改主意 走吧 |
[34:32] | Go! | 快走呀 |
[34:55] | Are you coming? | 你要一起吗 |
[34:57] | No. | 不 |
[34:59] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[35:02] | You’re not family. | 你不是家人 |
[35:12] | Why kill HIM?! | 为什么杀了他 |
[35:13] | He had everything we wanted to know about The Twelve. | 他有「十二门徒」相关的一切信息 |
[35:16] | He was a traitor. Mo found the evidence. | 他是个叛徒 莫找到了证据 |
[35:18] | And Paul had him killed for it. | 保罗因此把他杀了 |
[35:19] | He was a source! It was Konstantin who killed your son! | 他可以提供很多信息 明明是康斯坦丁杀了你儿子 |
[35:23] | No, Eve. | 不 伊芙 |
[35:25] | I am responsible for Kenny’s death. | 是我害死了肯尼 |
[35:27] | Look at me, it’s not YOUR fault! | 听着 这不是你的错 |
[35:30] | Kenny was killed trying to expose The Twelve. | 肯尼被杀是因为他想揭发「十二门徒」 |
[35:32] | Isn’t that what we’re all trying to do?! | 这难道不是我们所有人都在努力做的事吗 |
[35:35] | What I’ve come to realise | 我已经意识到了 |
[35:36] | is that one cannot destroy The Twelve. | 没有谁能扳倒「十二门徒」 |
[35:38] | You should listen to her, Eve. | 你该听她的 伊芙 |
[35:41] | I know it. She knows it. | 我深知这一点 她也深知这点 |
[35:43] | Maybe it’s time you went cold turkey? | 或许你该试试冷火鸡疗法了 |
[35:43] | 不用任何药物和其他治疗 强制病人不吸毒 让戒断症状自行消除 | |
[35:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:55] | You know precisely what I mean. | 你很清楚我什么意思 |
[36:13] | I like turkey. | 我喜欢火鸡 |
[36:15] | Don’t you want to just trot along after her? | 你不想跟上她吗 |
[36:27] | – Hugh. – Is it a clean-up? | -休 -需要善后吗 |
[36:29] | Yes. A suicide. | 对 自杀 |
[36:30] | When do you need me? | 什么时候需要我 |
[36:31] | We can start now. | 我们现在就能开始 |
[36:32] | Five minutes. | 五分钟后吧 |
[36:50] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[37:04] | You can be pretty athletic when you choose. | 你有时候真的很能跑 |
[37:09] | I killed Dasha. | 我杀了达莎 |
[37:11] | No. I killed Dasha. | 不 是我杀了达莎 |
[37:13] | I hit her over the head with a golf club. | 我用高尔夫球杆砸了她的头 |
[37:15] | I crushed her… | 我用脚 |
[37:18] | ..with my foot. | 狠狠踩了她 |
[37:19] | – You did? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[37:25] | Then I guess we both did. | 那算是我们一起杀了她 |
[37:29] | Isn’t that romantic? | 多浪漫啊 |
[37:33] | You know who the only people who would think that are? | 你知道谁才会这么想吗 |
[37:38] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[37:39] | Us. | 我们 |
[37:46] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想继续这样了 |
[37:50] | Any of it. | 继续这一切 |
[38:00] | What’s happened to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[38:07] | I used to be like them. | 我过去和他们一样 |
[38:10] | What? | 哪里一样 |
[38:12] | Badly dressed? | 衣品很差吗 |
[38:19] | You were never like them. | 你从来都和他们不一样 |
[38:21] | – You only thought you were. – No. | -只是你自己这么以为 -不 |
[38:23] | I had a life. | 我拥有过自己的生活 |
[38:25] | I had a husband and a house. | 有丈夫 有个家 |
[38:28] | And a chicken. | 还有一只鸡 |
[38:29] | You still want that stuff? | 你还想要那样的生活吗 |
[38:34] | When I try and think of my future, I just… | 每当我思考自己的未来时 我… |
[38:38] | ..see your face over and over again. | 脑海里不断浮现你的脸 |
[38:41] | It’s a very beautiful face. | 我的脸蛋可漂亮了 |
[38:52] | Did I ruin your life? | 我毁了你的生活吗 |
[38:57] | Do you think I’m a monster? | 你觉得我是怪物吗 |
[39:04] | You’re so many things. | 你远不止一面 |
[39:06] | Doesn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[39:11] | I think we all have monsters inside of us. | 我觉得每个人心里都有怪物 |
[39:13] | It’s just that most people manage to keep theirs hidden. | 只是大部分人都成功藏了起来 |
[39:18] | – Well, I haven’t. – No. | -我就没有藏住 -你确实没有 |
[39:24] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[39:25] | I think my monster encourages your monster. | 我觉得 我的怪物唤醒了你内心的怪物 |
[39:28] | Right? | 是吗 |
[39:30] | I think I wanted it to. | 我想我本来也希望那样 |
[39:38] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[39:41] | Help me make it stop. | 帮我阻止它 |
[39:46] | So, no more tea dances? | 那再也没有下午茶舞会了吗 |
[39:53] | If that’s really what you want, it’s not difficult. | 如果那是你真正想要的 这并不难解决 |
[39:58] | – You’re gonna tell me to jump? – No! Of course not. | -你想让我跳下去吗 -不 当然不是 |
[40:01] | You’d die if you jumped. | 你跳下去就死了 |
[40:03] | – Yeah. – It’s easier than that. | -是啊 -我的办法更简单 |
[40:06] | If only that were true. | 真是这样就好了 |
[40:09] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[40:13] | Stand up straight and look at me. | 站直了 看着我 |
[40:24] | Now turn around and face the other way. | 现在转过身去 面向另一边 |
[40:26] | – What? – I’ll turn this way. | -什么 -我转这边 |
[40:30] | Have you turned? | 你转了吗 |
[40:32] | I can’t see you. | 我看不见你 |
[40:51] | Now what? | 现在又干嘛 |
[40:56] | Now we walk. | 现在我们往前走 |
[40:58] | And we never look back. | 绝不回头 |
[40:59] | – But I…I… – Don’t turn. | -但我… -别回头 |
[41:01] | Just walk. | 只管往前走 |
[41:03] | ♪Tell me – Jonny Jewel ft. Saorise Ronan♪ | |
[41:06] | *Tell me* | *告诉我* |
[41:09] | *I’m your baby* | *我是你的宝贝* |
[41:13] | *Be mine* | *你属于我* |
[41:16] | *For always* | *直到永远* |
[41:19] | *I’ll be yours forever* | *我也会永远属于你* |
[41:51] | *Tell me* | *告诉我* |
[41:54] | *I’m your baby* | *我是你的宝贝* |
[41:58] | *And you’ll never leave me* | *你永远不会离我而去* |
[42:04] | *Tell me* | *告诉我* |
[42:07] | *That you’ll kiss me* | *你会亲吻我* |
[42:11] | *Forever.* | *直到永远* |