时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You can’t have her, she’s mine! | 你休想得到她 她是我的 |
[01:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[01:13] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[01:17] | You’ve trespassed, I’ll kill you. | 你这是非法侵入 我要杀了你 |
[02:07] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[02:16] | Were you watching that? | 你刚刚一直在看 |
[02:19] | What? Do you want me to say thank you? | 怎么 你想让我说谢谢 |
[02:25] | Jesus, I know where they are. | 天啊 我知道他们在哪 |
[02:28] | Well, where they will be. | 知道他们会去哪 |
[02:30] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[02:31] | Konstantin said that you’d know how to decode this, | 康斯坦丁说你知道怎么解码这个 |
[02:34] | It’s Helene’s. | 这是海莲娜的手机 |
[02:36] | You steal phones from corpses now? | 你现在都偷死人的手机了 |
[02:38] | They don’t know she’s dead yet. | 他们还不知道她已经死了 |
[02:40] | They’re having a meeting | 他们要开会 |
[02:41] | and this is our chance. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[02:43] | And this is why you’re here? | 所以你才到这里来了 |
[02:48] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么来这里 |
[02:51] | You want this as much as I do. | 你和我一样想得到这个消息 |
[03:24] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[03:28] | Why, are you looking for inspiration? | 怎么 你需要灵感吗 |
[03:34] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[03:41] | Amateur! | 业余选手 |
[03:45] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错 |
[03:51] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[03:52] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[03:55] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[03:58] | Oh, God! She’s coming. | 天啊 她追来了 |
[04:03] | Jesus! Oh come on, come on. | 天啊 快点 快点 |
[04:08] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[04:10] | I will kill you bitches! | 我要杀死你们两个婊子 |
[04:19] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[04:47] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[04:51] | Well, maybe we can tether it? Is your phone working? | 要不我连一下你的热点 你手机能用吗 |
[04:57] | Are you gonna help? | 你到底要不要帮忙 |
[05:03] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白 对吧 |
[05:04] | You don’t want to say it, fine. I don’t care. But I can. | 你要是不想说 没关系 我不在乎 我可以说 |
[05:08] | I need you, Villanelle. | 我需要你 薇拉内尔 |
[05:11] | I came all this way to be with you | 我大老远跑过来就是要跟你在一起 |
[05:13] | and in the middle of… | 现在在这个… |
[05:16] | I’m like nowhere. | 荒山野岭 |
[05:18] | You’re angry? I’m angry. | 你愤怒吗 我很愤怒 |
[05:22] | You’re hurt, I’m hurt. | 你受伤 我也受伤了 |
[05:24] | That is life and we are running out of time. | 这就是人生而且我们现在没时间了 |
[05:27] | So you need to stop pouting | 所以你不能再耍小脾气 |
[05:28] | and being like a suck face | 不要总拉着个脸 |
[05:29] | and get on with it! | 开始干活 |
[05:31] | No, stop! | 不要 停下 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Stop it. Stop… stop it! | 我的天 我的天 停下 停下 |
[05:36] | Are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错 |
[05:39] | Are you two okay? | 你们俩还好吗 |
[05:41] | All good thanks. | 挺好的谢谢 |
[06:15] | Your accent is terrible. You sound like a drunk bat. | 你的发音太差了 听起来像只喝醉了的蝙蝠 |
[06:19] | Come on then. Quick march. | 来吧 走快点 |
[06:35] | 一处茅屋 (地点自己查) | |
[06:41] | Mary Poppins! | 我的个魔法保姆啊 |
[06:43] | Oh, the storms round here come on in no time. | 这附近的暴风雨都是说来就来 |
[06:48] | We couldn’t leave you out there in the elements. | 这么大的雨我们可不能把你们晾在外面 |
[06:52] | – Could we, baba? – Oh, that’s right, honey. | -对吧 宝宝 -没错 亲爱的 |
[06:56] | Oh it’ll probably blow over by morning. | 估计明天早上雨就会停的 |
[06:58] | Until then, I guess we just get to know each other. | 在这之前 我估计咱们可以认识一下对方 |
[07:01] | Chat. | 聊聊天 |
[07:04] | It might be fun! | 可能会很有意思 |
[07:22] | So, how did you guys meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[07:27] | Oh she stalked me, drove my husband away, | 她跟踪了我 把我丈夫赶走了 |
[07:30] | – left me with nothing. – She stalked me. | -让我无依无靠 -她跟踪了我 |
[07:32] | She put me in prison, she tongued my boss. | 把我关进监狱 还跟我老板舌吻 |
[07:38] | Oh no. | 不是这样的 |
[07:41] | I’m so gullible. | 我太好骗了 |
[07:45] | Oh, how about you two? | 你们俩又是怎么认识的 |
[07:48] | Well, erm… | 是这样… |
[07:50] | I’m gonna… oh, I’ll tell her. | 我就… 好 我来告诉她 |
[07:55] | Mag… sorry. Maggie gave me a kidney. | 玛… 抱歉 玛吉给了我一个肾 |
[07:59] | I was in hospital visiting a friend | 我当时在医院探望一个朋友 |
[08:01] | and Donnie was in the next bed on dialysis. | 唐尼在隔壁床上做透析 |
[08:04] | thought he’s cute. | 我觉得他很可爱 |
[08:07] | I thought she looked like she had a kidney spare, I’m kidding. | 我觉得她看起来多长了一个肾 开玩笑 |
[08:10] | And then, six months later… | 后来 六个月后… |
[08:12] | – Should we? – Yeah. | -要给她们看看吗 -好啊 |
[08:18] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[08:21] | Kidney twins. | 双肾胎 |
[08:26] | We are bound together, forever. | 我们永远联系在了一起 |
[08:28] | – That’s true, baby. – Oh, my baba… | -是这样的 宝贝 -我的宝宝… |
[08:47] | This place used to be owned by an Austrian woman | 这个地方以前属于一个奥地利女人 |
[08:49] | who came here as a child on the Kindertransport. | 她小时候通过难民儿童运动来到这里 |
[08:53] | When she died, she gifted the whole house and everything in it | 她死后 就把房子和里面所有的物品 |
[08:56] | to the British government as a way of saying thank you. | 捐给了英国政府以表感谢 |
[08:58] | I’m sure she’d be thrilled with you | 我相信她要是知道你乱碰她的陶器 |
[08:59] | manhandling her crockery. | 她会非常激动的 |
[09:11] | Do you want to know why I got into this job? | 你想知道我为什么做这份工作吗 |
[09:13] | Would a “no” deter you? | 如果我说不想 你会闭嘴吗 |
[09:14] | I believe in what we do. | 我相信我们的所作所为 |
[09:17] | And I know it might surprise you to hear this, | 我知道你听到这句话会很惊讶 |
[09:18] | but I take pride in protecting our country. | 但能保护我的国家 我很骄傲 |
[09:21] | Well, the good bits anyway, not so much the eggy bits. | 不过 是好的那部分罢了 不是那些麻烦的 |
[09:26] | And I do the unsavoury things that we all have to do | 我做了那些我们都不得不做的不道德的事 |
[09:30] | because I believe that they are necessary for the greater good. | 因为我相信这是为了取得更大的利益 |
[09:34] | But you… | 但你… |
[09:38] | I think you love the unsavoury. You get off on the lying | 我认为你喜欢做不道德的事 你爱撒谎 |
[09:42] | and the sneaking around | 爱做些偷偷摸摸的事 |
[09:44] | and the little nod to somebody | 爱在周一早上 |
[09:45] | on a Monday morning | 跟某人点点头 |
[09:46] | that gets somebody a thousand miles away killed. | 就可以让千里之外的人被杀掉 |
[09:50] | Aren’t you even a tiny bit ashamed of yourself? | 你有没有感到一丁点羞耻呢 |
[09:58] | Unplug the listening devices. | 先把窃听装置拔了吧 |
[10:19] | All of them. | 全部都拔掉 |
[10:22] | That’s the lot. | 拔完了 |
[10:25] | Your nice new girlfriend from the Home Counties: Melanie… | 你那来自伦敦郊区的漂亮新女友 梅拉妮 |
[10:34] | is actually a Russian agent from Vladivostok. | 其实是海参崴的俄罗斯特工 |
[10:37] | – Bollocks. – Oh I’ve seen a lot of those too, I really have. | -胡说 -这种人我看得够多了 真的 |
[10:40] | You hit her with a deluge of penis portraits. | 你不断发私处特写撩她 |
[10:42] | She did move in with you bizarrely quickly, don’t you think? | 她出奇迅速地跟你同居了 不是么 |
[10:45] | Or maybe, someone with your vanity wouldn’t notice that. | 还是说 像你这样自负的人根本没注意到 |
[10:48] | She’s probably there now, | 她现在大概在你家 |
[10:50] | all alone, free to ransack | 独自一人 随意搜寻 |
[10:51] | through your sordid little bits. | 你那些肮脏的东西 |
[10:57] | Would you bring in my bags before you… | 你能先帮我把包拿进来吗… |
[11:10] | – Okay. Are you ready? – Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, | -好 你准备好了吗 -不不不 |
[11:12] | no, I’m scared, I’m sacred. | 不 我好害怕 |
[11:13] | It’s gonna be fine, relax, relax. | 没事的 放松 |
[11:14] | All right, all right, just do it | 好吧 来吧 |
[11:17] | The moon. | 是月亮 |
[11:19] | I love this card, that’s a really mysterious card. | 我爱这张卡 这是张很神秘的卡 |
[11:21] | Listen how to trust your intuition, baba. | 听听如何相信你的直觉 宝宝 |
[11:25] | I think I might kill them. | 我觉得我可能会把他们杀了 |
[11:26] | I think I’m gonna help you. | 我觉得我会帮你 |
[11:31] | Do you guys want me to read your tarot? | 你们想来塔罗牌占卜吗 |
[11:34] | You totally should. It’s like she can see into your soul. | 你们真该试试 她能看穿你的灵魂 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[11:52] | So I’ll do a simple three card reading. | 那我就来个简单的三张牌占卜 |
[11:55] | The first card represents the past, the second the present | 第一张卡代表过去 第二张代表现在 |
[11:59] | and third the future. | 第三张代表未来 |
[12:02] | I’m complicated. | 我很复杂的 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | The Tower. That speaks of chaos and destruction in your past. | 塔楼 代表过去你经历过混乱和摧毁 |
[12:12] | Can you think of why that might be? | 你能想想为何会是这样吗 |
[12:17] | Let’s have a look at your present | 让我们来看看你的现在 |
[12:23] | The Lovers. | 爱人 |
[12:25] | Normally, it would denote unity, but the card is upside down | 通常它代表联合 但这张卡是倒着的 |
[12:28] | so it speaks of the opposite. | 所以意思是相反的 |
[12:30] | Is there any unresolved conflict in your partnership? | 你和伴侣有什么未解开的矛盾吗 |
[12:36] | Do my future. | 看看我的未来 |
[12:41] | The Sun. | 太阳 |
[12:43] | The Sun? | 太阳 |
[12:44] | That’s one of the best cards you can get. | 这是最好的一张牌 |
[12:47] | The Sun is magnificent and holy. | 太阳代表伟大和圣洁 |
[12:51] | Whatever path you walk down, | 不论你走哪条路 |
[12:52] | you’ll be blessed with a celestial light. | 你都会被上天的光明保佑 |
[12:56] | The Sun is life. | 太阳代表生命 |
[12:59] | Okay, you know what, do my future. | 好吧 不如这样 看看我的未来 |
[13:00] | – Don’t shove the Sun, Eve. – Let’s go. | -别挤掉我的太阳 伊芙 -来吧 |
[13:02] | I can do you a three card reading too… | 我同样可以给你三张牌占卜 |
[13:03] | I don’t want that. I just want the future. The last one. | 不用 我只要未来 最后一张 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | 我有消息 汉普特斯西斯公园见 | |
[13:58] | Okay. What do you want? | 好吧 你要什么 |
[14:00] | 24 hours. | 二十四小时 |
[14:02] | And a taxi to Hampstead. | 和一辆到汉普斯特德的出租车 |
[14:18] | They’re just cards, Eve. | 只是牌而已 伊芙 |
[14:19] | – There’s no such thing as fate. – Really? | -没有所谓的命运 -真的吗 |
[14:22] | What’s this then? | 那这是什么 |
[14:25] | – You’re a lot today. – I’m a lot every day. | -你今天好敏感 -我每天都敏感 |
[14:33] | One of her organs is inside of him | 他身上有她的一个器官 |
[14:35] | and they still can’t piss in front of each other. | 而他们还是无法在彼此面前撒尿 |
[14:39] | I wouldn’t take it too seriously. | 我不会太当真的 |
[14:50] | Hey, are you two okay sharing a sleeping bag? | 你俩可以共享一个睡袋吗 |
[15:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[16:37] | Shall we steal their stupid camper van? | 我们把他们那辆破房车偷了吧 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:02] | Oh, OK, so the nearest truck stop isn’t that far. | 好吧 最近的卡车服务站不是很远 |
[17:07] | Maybe they’ll have a phone charger. | 也许他们那有手机充电线 |
[17:08] | I can’t believe Helene’s phone dies now. | 海莲娜的手机竟然这时候没电了 |
[17:12] | What do they even have at truck stops? | 卡车服务站都有什么 |
[17:14] | Trucks. | 卡车 |
[17:33] | Feed me one will you, honey? | 喂我一块好吗 亲爱的 |
[17:37] | Sure thing, bubba. | 当然了 宝宝 |
[17:48] | Oh, did you get the coffee one? | 你是吃到了咖啡味的吗 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. – Mmm. Karma. | -是 -报应 |
[18:11] | *But don’t forget it’s me who put you where you are now* | *但别忘了是我带你到了你现在的位置* |
[18:15] | *And I can put you back down too* | *我也可以带你回去* |
[18:20] | *Don’t, don’t you want me?* | *你不 你不想要我吗* |
[18:24] | *You know I can’t believe it* | *你知道我无法相信* |
[18:25] | *When I hear that you won’t see me* | *当我听说你不会见我时* |
[18:28] | *Don’t, don’t you want me?* | *你不 你不想要我吗* |
[18:32] | *You know I don’t believe you* | *你知道我不相信* |
[18:33] | *When you say that you don’t need me* | *当你说你不需要我的时候* |
[18:36] | *It’s much too late to find* | *太晚才发现* |
[18:38] | *When you think you’ve changed your mind* | *在你觉得你改变想法的时候* |
[18:40] | *You’d better change it back or we will both be sorry* | *你最好能回心转意不然我们都会不好* |
[18:44] | *Don’t you want me, baby?* | *你不想要我吗 宝贝* |
[18:49] | *Don’t you want me? Oh!* | *你不想要我吗* |
[18:52] | *Don’t you want me…* | *你不想要我吗* |
[19:03] | Oh, my God, they do curly fries. | 天啊 他们有炸薯圈 |
[19:12] | Curly fries? | 炸薯圈 |
[19:14] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | Can I use this? | 能用一下吗 |
[19:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:54] | This had better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[19:56] | I have 22 hours | 我有二十二小时 |
[19:57] | and I would like to take The Twelve down before supper time. | 我想在晚餐前干掉十二门徒 |
[20:01] | Konstantin’s dead. | 康斯坦丁死了 |
[20:04] | I killed him. | 是我杀死的 |
[20:09] | With a pizza cutter. | 用一把披萨刀 |
[20:11] | Is that it? | 就这个吗 |
[20:13] | He wanted me to tell you he always loved you. | 他想让我告诉你他一直都爱着你 |
[20:18] | And to give you this. | 并且给你这个 |
[20:46] | You could’ve posted it. | 你可以寄给我的 |
[20:47] | I just thought… Maybe… | 我只是以为 可能 |
[20:54] | Well, now you’ve told me. | 好吧 现在你告诉我了 |
[21:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:12] | You’re a psychopath. | 你真变态 |
[21:15] | I like mustard. | 我喜欢芥末 |
[21:16] | It’s messed up. | 一团糟 |
[21:21] | I’m the psychopath? Please… | 我还变态 得了 |
[21:24] | What? | 什么 |
[21:31] | Go for it. | 你继续 |
[21:34] | Okay. We have the address. | 好 现在我们有地址了 |
[21:40] | The Barn Swallow? Are you sure this is the right location? | 家燕 你确定这是正确的地址吗 |
[21:42] | It’s what the postcard said. | 明信片上是这么说的 |
[21:47] | That’s the pub by MI6, the cheeky tossers. | 这是军情六处的酒吧 无耻的蠢货 |
[21:51] | One time, me and Bill were in there, | 有一次 我和比尔去那里 |
[21:54] | and saw a man vomit into his pint glass and then drink it. | 看到有个人吐在酒杯里又喝下去 |
[21:58] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[22:01] | You murdered him, on a dance floor in Berlin. | 你在柏林的舞厅里杀了他 |
[22:04] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[22:07] | I remember Bill. | 我还记得比尔 |
[22:11] | So do I. | 我也记得 |
[22:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:23] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[22:25] | Pam, I’ve made two discoveries in the last year. | 帕姆 我去年有两大发现 |
[22:27] | Firstly, that I look exceptional in linen. | 首先 我穿亚麻很好看 |
[22:32] | Really. Truly unbeatable. | 真的 无人能比 |
[22:36] | And secondly, that emotions or | 其次是 |
[22:40] | feelings as people apparently like to call them nowadays, | 人们称之为情绪和感受的东西 |
[22:43] | are at best an inconvenience | 最多只能带来麻烦 |
[22:45] | and at worst a total scourge on one’s freedoms. | 而且是对个人自由的祸害 |
[22:49] | Guilt and shame especially. Don’t let them take hold. | 尤其是内疚感和羞耻心 别让它们占上风 |
[22:58] | This reminds me of my daughter. | 这让我想起我的女儿 |
[23:00] | – So tranquil and serene. – Is she? | -她是那么平静祥和 -是吗 |
[23:03] | Oh, alive well, just supremely irritating. | 她活得好好的 就是很烦人 |
[23:51] | Don’t open your mouth. Just seen a dead fox. | 别张嘴 刚刚我看到了死狐狸 |
[26:36] | 家燕 (军情六处酒吧) | |
[26:45] | Upstairs rooms are all empty. | 楼上的房间都空着 |
[26:47] | Cellar just had a guy in there | 地窖只有一个人 |
[26:49] | eating pickles straight from the jar. | 酸黄瓜用罐子直接吃 |
[26:52] | How wretched. | 真恶心 |
[26:57] | Shall we go? | 我们走吧 |
[27:08] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[27:12] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[27:13] | – I miss Havana. – Me too. | -我怀念哈瓦那 -我也是 |
[27:16] | The music, the dancing. | 音乐 舞蹈 |
[27:20] | The inebriated nudity. | 喝醉的人裸奔 |
[27:23] | Could you two give us a moment? | 你们俩回避一下好吗 |
[27:37] | Whatever muck you intend to sling, please spare me. | 不管你要骂什么 还是省省吧 |
[27:41] | Actually, I wanted to thank you. | 其实我想谢谢你 |
[27:44] | How disconcerting. | 真尴尬 |
[27:46] | If you hadn’t spotted me in that meeting | 如果比尔K歌派对第二天早上的会议 |
[27:48] | the morning after Bill’s karaoke party, | 你没有注意到我 |
[27:51] | I wouldn’t even be here. | 我就不会在这 |
[27:53] | I’d still be warming my tea in the microwave. | 我会继续过着用微波炉来热茶的平凡生活 |
[27:59] | One of the great unspoken truths of life, Eve, | 伊芙 生活中最伟大的潜台词之一 |
[28:02] | is that people behave exactly as you expect them to. | 就是人们的行为会完全符合你的期望 |
[28:05] | Take you, for example. | 比如拿你作为例子 |
[28:07] | You’re about to embark on some mad endgame | 你就要进入疯狂的大结局了 |
[28:09] | when in fact you know, deep down, you’re just a woman | 其实你知道 在内心深处 你只是一个 |
[28:12] | who likes an inappropriately timed croissant, | 喜欢在宿醉的周日早上吃一个 |
[28:14] | on a hungover Sunday morning. | 火候烤得很差的牛角包的女人 |
[28:17] | And you are going to race me to it | 如果你非要跟我比的话 |
[28:18] | even though you know, deep down, | 即使你也知道 你内心深处 |
[28:21] | you don’t have an excuse anymore. | 再也没有借口了 |
[28:23] | You knew who killed Kenny, | 你知道谁杀了肯尼 |
[28:25] | you just pretended not so you could keep playing the game. | 你只是故作不知道 好继续游戏 |
[28:30] | I was going to do that, yes. | 确实 我当时是那样的 |
[28:34] | But now I’m going to behave exactly as you’d expect me to, | 但现在我要像你期望的那样 |
[28:41] | and do something different. | 做些不寻常的事 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry about Konstantin. | 康斯坦丁的事情我很抱歉 |
[28:50] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[29:19] | Finally, the head honchos of The Twelve in one room. | 「十二门徒」的头子终于要在一个房间碰面了 |
[29:24] | You can have this one, Eve. | 这活就交给你了 伊芙 |
[29:26] | With my blessing. | 我会祝你成功的 |
[29:28] | It’s always been mine. | 一直都是我的活 |
[29:35] | Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[29:42] | Change of plan, we’re going for a walk. | 计划有变 我们去散个步吧 |
[29:44] | They changed location. | 他们改了地点 |
[29:47] | I owe you a dare. | 我还欠你一个勇敢 |
[30:07] | – What’s happening? – This can’t be right. | -怎么样 -一定是搞错了 |
[30:11] | I mean, it looks like a wedding. | 看上去那边在举行婚礼 |
[30:13] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[30:23] | Smart. | 还挺聪明 |
[30:26] | They’re here. | 他们就在那 |
[30:30] | We’ve got to get on before it leaves. | 趁着船还没开 我们得快点上去 |
[30:33] | I don’t know why it’s so popular. | 我不明白这玩意怎么这么火 |
[30:36] | It’s as if ice had only just been invented. | 搞得好像人们刚发明出来冰块似的 |
[30:42] | Did you want to go up the London Eye? | 你想去坐一下伦敦眼吗 |
[30:46] | My information is no use 300 feet in the air, | 在90多米高的浮夸座舱里 |
[30:50] | in a pod of other people’s flatulence. | 我的情报可没什么用 |
[30:55] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:57] | Feeling homesick? | 你想家了 |
[31:01] | Surprisingly, yes. | 是啊 挺意外的 |
[31:02] | But you don’t go back to MI6 empty handed. | 但不能空手回到军情六处 |
[31:07] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[31:10] | Whatever Eve and Villanelle are gonna do, | 不管伊芙和薇拉内尔打算做什么 |
[31:13] | it’s happening. | 都是板上钉钉的事情了 |
[31:17] | Perhaps that’s what I wanted. | 说不定那就是我想要的 |
[31:20] | You can’t win the game unless the game is on, can you? | 游戏不开始 你也就没法赢 对吧 |
[31:25] | Who are you loyal to? | 你到底是哪边的人 |
[31:29] | Even loyalty is a dubious virtue. | 就连忠诚都变成了恶行 |
[31:36] | Except when it’s to me. | 但是 忠于我除外 |
[31:38] | Now, let’s not pussyfoot around. | 好了 我们别再犹豫了 |
[31:41] | Do you want the job? | 你想要这份工作吗 |
[31:47] | No. | 不了 |
[31:56] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[32:26] | How do we know who the The Twelve is? | 我们怎么才能知道谁才是「十二门徒」 |
[32:28] | We may just have to kill them all. | 我们可能得把他们全杀光 |
[32:29] | The boat’s about to leave. | 船就要开了 |
[32:31] | That’s everyone, she’s not here yet. Wait. | 大家都到了 但她还没来 等等 |
[32:34] | Are you Natsuko? | 你就是奈津子吗 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是我 |
[32:39] | Natsuko, thank God.Yes. | 奈津子 天啊 太好了 |
[32:41] | We’ve been calling you for ages. | 我们一直在给你打电话 |
[32:42] | I thought I was going to have to | 我还以为我要 |
[32:43] | officiate my own wedding for a moment there. | 主持我自己的婚礼了呢 |
[32:45] | We’re starting now. Come on. Great. | 马上就开始了 快过来吧 太好了 |
[32:56] | Distract them. | 分散他们的注意力 |
[33:20] | You look wonderful. Just through here. | 你看起来真不错 走这边 |
[34:19] | You are a handsome man. | 你是个帅哥 |
[34:24] | You are also a handsome man. | 你也是个帅哥 |
[34:29] | Together, | 你们一起 |
[34:32] | you are, | 就是 |
[34:37] | two handsome men, | 两个帅哥 |
[34:40] | but also so much more than that. | 但不止于此 |
[34:51] | Relationships… | 亲密关系 |
[34:54] | are a lot of work, they require effort, | 可没那么简单 需要努力经营 |
[35:00] | and you will have tough times, | 你们会遇到种种困难 |
[35:01] | sometimes you will feel like you’re losing your way, | 有时候 你们会觉得自己迷失了方向 |
[35:04] | and sometimes you’ll feel like your losing each other | 有时候 你们会觉得自己快要失去对方了 |
[35:07] | but beauty in your relationship, | 但是一段关系中最美妙的东西 |
[35:10] | will be found in the ways you reunite. | 就蕴藏于你们和好的方式之中 |
[35:14] | Have you ever heard of Kintsugi? | 你们听说过金缮吗 |
[35:16] | Kintsugi is the Japanese art form of gluing… | 金缮是一种日本的修复术 |
[35:21] | Stay with me here. It’s… | 听我说 |
[35:22] | It’s a way of gluing broken pots back together with gold. | 是一种把破碎陶器重新黏合起来的技术 |
[35:26] | It actually strengthens the pot, | 事实上 这样做可以加固陶器 |
[35:29] | It’s a way of bonding, to create something new, | 这是一种联结方式 创造新的事物 |
[35:37] | something completely your own. | 完全属于你的事物 |
[35:42] | You may now kiss the groom. | 现在你们可以亲吻新郎了 |
[36:22] | Hello, losers. | 你们好啊 垃圾们 |
[38:30] | I did it, Eve. | 我做到了 伊芙 |
[38:36] | Don’t you mean, “We did it”? | 你不是应该说”我们做到了”吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, but mostly me. | 没错 但基本上是我做的 |
[39:10] | – Jump, Eve! – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | -快跳啊 伊芙 -完了 完了 |
[40:45] | Jolly good. | 干得漂亮 |